Search Results - Fan Fiction

Home
FanFiction1

Over 130,000 Results



Highlighted terms: Canon Universe Fanon Author Original Copyright Fans



Spoby Fanfictionspobyfanfictionarchive.tumblr.comI still don�t have the second half done, but I figured why hold off on posting the first half? Haha. But seriously, I do feel the need to probably warn you that if you are an Ezria shipper who is dabbling in Spoby fanfiction, not the story for you.

Wings of the Forsaken Chapter 1: Foreword, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12494380/1/Wings-of-the-ForsakenFOREWORD. Sekirei is one of those franchises where I am yet to read anything more than fanfics. So it may seem unusual for me to start a crossover having not read the series (which I intend to do when the manga is reissued), and yet, an idea that just won't go away.

The Knight of Remnant Chapter 1: Prologue ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13117704/1/The-Knight-of-RemnantThe trio made it back to the academy and Ozpin readjusted the security systems back to normal. "The Fall semester has not started yet, so none of the students are here. I'm sure the incoming first-years won't mind if you use one of their future rooms for the night." He took Galen to the first-year dormitory and unlocked one of the rooms.

TYPES OF FANFICTION WRITERS | The Daily Starhttps://www.thedailystar.net/shout/news/types-fanfiction-writers-1701823Feb 13, 2019 ï¿½ Fanfiction is one of the most creative ways to interact with a fandom. When you're frustrated with the current plot or looking for something new, fanfiction is your holy grail, and the brave ...Author: Saamin Azam Suha

I love it when fanfiction is written so well it compares ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/75zl64/i_love_it_when_fanfiction_is...AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? Use link bot! Join our Discord! ... The only real spoiler is for the first few episodes of season 4, so watch those and you should be good. ... definitely one of the better time-travel fics out there for ASoIAF/GoT fandom, and the author's only getting better as we go ...

Gigantes (Muse-Verse) | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Gigantes_(Muse-Verse)The Gigantes are the children of Gaea and Tartarus. They are the younger brothers and sisters of the ancient Titans. They serve Gaea, their mother and one of the most powerful beings in the series. In the Lost Hero, Encledaeus says that for each Olympian there is at least one Gigas. The...

What is the name of this Harry/Draco fanfic? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110202024259AAveYcfFeb 02, 2011 ï¿½ What is the name of this Harry/Draco fanfic? ... When you forget to bookmark something they are the first place I go. Because if you liked it, chances are so did a few hundred other people. Note: after I post a Harry/Draco fanfiction on FanFiction.Net I get five people reading it within fifteen minutes. ... The likelihood of one of us having ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

Meet The Blacks writes some weird-ass Purge fan-fictionhttps://film.avclub.com/meet-the-blacks-writes-some-weird-ass-purge-fan-fiction-1798187224Meet The Blacks seems faintly aware that sometimes movies imitate other, pre-existing movies in a comical fashion to �spoof� said movies, and sometimes these spoofs last a full, feature-length 90 minutes. The other movies in this case are the Purge films, specifically the first one, in which a family holes up in their home during 12 hours of legalized free-for-all crime, only to wind up ...

The Stadium | Perspective Fan-fiction | ARMY's Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/the-stadium-perspective-fan-fiction/3WMp...By the way, for those haters who think off-topic. It's not - I'm just trying to imagine what BTS would think, do or say when they sold out their first stadium or concert. You might be wondering, what is a Perspective Fan-fiction? Well, on my take. It is the first-person perspective of a certain character whether real or not.

original-character" h="ID=SERP,5194.1">9 Steps To Follow For Creating An Original Characterhttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/9-steps-to-follow-for-creating-an-original-characterDec 11, 2017 ï¿½ This is especially important if you write fanfiction, and is one of the top problems with fanfiction OCs. If it doesn�t make any sense for your character to be there, then readers are going to point it out over and over again, which will be discouraging to you. Use their backstory to help you figure out how they fit into the story.

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction?start=726012 drabbles written for forthright's Christmas challenge, 2007. The gift giver cannot be known until the end! This is one of the first things I ever wrote for Sess/Kags.

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/all?start=7260These are the two Sesshoumaru and Kagome compliment drabbles from my larger drabble series, Fishing for Compliments, which can be found at fanfiction.net. Written for forthrightly's A Perfect Compliment challenge.

Writings: Fanfiction and Original - SIPHILEMONhttps://siphilemon.tumblr.com/writingThis is one of the few pure-Marvel fanfiction projects I�ve done, and it�s a collaboration between me and Kila9Nishika on AO3. Both of us are very invested in worldbuilding and have a lot of interest in history, and these two things combined into a Marvel- not totally MCU, but more founded there than necessarily in the comics- AU where the ...

NCISFiction Archive :: Fanfiction for NCIShttps://www.ncisfiction.com/browse.php?type=categories&catid=1The first 52 chapters are posted under under the username Jackilee71. I stopped posting on this site after it seemed the adminstration had abandoned it. I have continued the story though. And I will post those chapters under this penname. I hope you will continue to enjoy the story. Many of you may have read my other stories on fanfiction.net.

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze: The Next Spirit King of The Soul ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_Namikaze:_The_Next_Spirit_King_of...They are the active power and they make all the decisions because they don't trust Central 46 to carry out their laws. Naruto is The Prince of The Soul Society since Mianto & Kushina are the King & Queen of The Soul Society. This is a retelling of The Bleach anime with major alterations in the story-line.

Sailor Moon | The Writings of Moiraehttps://moirae333.wordpress.com/sailor-moon- ~ the following is a collection of Sailor Moon Fanfiction ~ - ~ Slipping Memories ~ This is the first Sailor Moon fanfiction I have written since, oh at least the year 2000. Wow, has it been that long (well to be fair, this was started back in 2009 -- I'm a very slow writer at times, or�

Reviews: He Never Left | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13274747FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... 7/16 c1 Parth Nanda Seriously , you are the best writer i have ever seen. I dont consider myself a emotional person , not by a long shot but reading this brought me to tears. One of the best stories i have ever read. ... THIS IS SO WONDERFUL!(I am trying to ignore the weird looks my mother is sending me.

Reviews: Legacy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9172570FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... bro this is one of the best of not the best naruto fanfic. Much love. 6/14 c7 aSleepyPenguin Nam-Ak-Ha Clan ... and you said he was Nara smart and the first thing he comes up with when someone says the kyubi is sealed in him is he is the kyubi really come on. 5/12 c69 1 QueenLinear absolutely amazing ...

17 Harry Potter Memes That Are Hilarious and Funny! | HP ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/726909196083524697We love fanfiction, especially when it involves our old pals Ron, Hermione and Harry. Harry Potter Fanfiction is some of the most interesting and widely loved fanfiction on the planet. In this article we highlight some of the very best HP fanfiction stories from throughout history, updated for 2018. #Harrypotter #hp #fanfiction # ...

Imprisoner | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ImprisonerThis is a one-shot story, competely non-canon, by DarkCyberWolf featuring an original character being imprisoned and used for her powers. Chapter One (Jordyn's POV) She was one of my best friends. A new girl who'd come to the same school that I'd transferred to, around the same time. But I �

Fanfiction As Queer Art - The Odyssey Onlinehttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/fanfiction-as-queer-artApr 04, 2017 ï¿½ The first major fanfic pairing was of Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock from "Star Trek." In the present day, one of the main websites for fanfiction (archiveofourown) has more non-binary users than men. Fanfiction allows queer people to take heteronormative media and actively "queer" it. It is in this context an actually very radical tool.

Saya Himada | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Saya_HimadaSaya is the true owner of Kimmokyubi Hakumen no Bara (?????????, ?????????? ???????? ??? ????), one of the strongest Plant-Type monster cards, and then give it to Risa. Trivia . This is the first character that illustration is by Cartoon Me service.

Fic recs post - A safe haven for Kenobi fanshttps://so-uncivilized.livejournal.com/3680.htmlDuring LJ downtime Anne and I discussed what we would like to see at the comminity, and how this idea was born. We hope that you will like it, too :) We all have our favourite stories about Obi-Wan, don't we? And we thought it would be great if we share them. Please, rec your favourite Obi-Wan fanfiction in the comments to this post!

Forever Is Our Today - Inception AU crossover - Claire's Nookclairesnook.com/fiction/forever-is-our-today-inception-au-crossoverThis was one of my two April 2015 Rough Trade Challenge fics, and chronologically the first in the series. It crosses over into the StarTrek Reboot, Hobbit and Harry Potter universes. ... If you are under the age of 18, not for you. All the fanfiction here is unauthorised and I make no money from it. It is not intended to infringe on ...

Reviews: Feral | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10831723/0/2This is basically a scam... It's like you made someone who is actually a decent writer, write the first chapter for you just so you can lure people in, and then you just started writing your 11 year old wish fullfilment story without any shame whatsoever...

Game of Thrones Imagines � �Jon, who is that lass over there?�https://gameofthronesstories.tumblr.com/post/164311637761/jon-who-is-that-lass-over-thereBran awoke in his bed, gasping. With a new determination, he moved the furs and settled himself into his chair, consumed with excitement. He couldn�t wait to get his, or rather, your, future in motion. bran stark bran stark imagine bran stark x reader game of thrones game of thrones fanfiction game of thrones imagine game of thrones imagines

The First Born Child Chapter 1, a sons of anarchy fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12717218/1/The-First-Born-ChildWhen Jax was a teenager one of his girlfriends told him that she was pregnant with his child, but he didn't believe her. ... Hey guys my first fanfic so please don't be too brutal on me haha. ... a mini coop, a dodge charger, a minivan, and a nissan skyline all parked across the street. The house that was diagonal from his own had been ...

Corrupted Covenant Chapter 1: Lies, a halo fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13332429/1/Corrupted-CovenantEnjoy the 800-word chapter. I don't own Halo, Microsoft, 343 and a few others do. (Installation 04.) The Fleet of Particular Justice was one of the most exalted fleets in the Covenant empire. Within the hull of the CAS-Class Assault Carrier and flagship of the fleet, Seeker of Truth, Thel 'Vadamee looked open the 11 other ships in his fleet.

The 5 Greatest Pieces Of Fanfiction Ever Written | Cracked.comhttps://www.cracked.com/blog/the-5-greatest-pieces-fanfiction-ever-written"Well, let's just say that's not one of those empty political promises," said Luke Skywalker as he emerged from the shadows. "I'm told you'll recognize me and my padawan, Robb Stark." Robb had replaced his great sword with a great lightsaber, and his winter furs with shorts and a T-shirt with his own face on it.

Reviews: The Project and the Plumber | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9723702Here's why: he is completely infallible, has every ability in the universe, is loaded with oh so unique weapons ,is a super soldier with no downsides, and everyone loves him or is evil. I can't wait until omega gets him and he gets some contrived power up because one of �

Reviews: The Burning Bone | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11016945The average pay for a C rank is around 5kUSD. You wanted to talk about being rich. If you look at Minato's data book, and he was rich according to the manga, you see he went on less than 200 missions in his life. He couldn't have gotten rich with petty money like that. Bounties on B rank shinobi were in the 50kUSD and A rank in the 100K if not ...

Tired of it! Chapter 5, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12571155/6/Tired-of-itOne of her prides, was that of Hermione Granger who achieved twelve NEWTS and was going to be taking over as the transfiguration teacher when she received her Masteries. She knew that it wouldn't take the driven girl long as she was going to be mentoring her. ... Minerva walked to her cabinet and pulled out her bottle of scotch and a glass that ...

Drive Chapter 1, a Harry Potter - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13287182/1/DriveOptimus watched as the boy stayed frozen, didn't even look around him at the truck. But the boy did eventually look up, allowing Optimus to get a good look at his green eyes and the vivid scar on his forehead. The scar was shaped like one of the lightning bolts that came with a winter storm on Earth, pointing downward towards the boy's nose.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Kakarot_(SG7)" h="ID=SERP,5115.1">Kakarot (SG7) | Dragonball Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://dragonballfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Kakarot_(SG7)He is the main protagonist of an upcoming Dragon ball fanfiction. Kakarot is a Saiyan originally sent on a mission to conquer Earth when he was just an infant. However, due to lacking the evil in his heart that most Saiyans possessed, this allowed him to grow up to become Earth's greatest defender and the informal leader of the Dragon Team.

Kurotsubasa | Fanfiction World (FFW) Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://fanfictionworldffw.fandom.com/wiki/Kurotsubasa"If you mess with one of us, you get the whole package in return!" -Bella, ... With his power over flames, his vampirism, and his dual forms, DB is sometimes seen as the symbol of Kurotsubasa's strength and power. Position: Main Offensive, Battlefield Specialist, Frontline Figther, Heavy Fighter ... A strong fighter in his own right, Whisk ...

Kota Fushimi | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Kota_FushimiAppearance. In his group of friends, his known as the Adorkable little gamer or the Shota of the group, he has short messy light green hair and blue eyes. He wears an overly large Blue sweater shirt and a plain white shirt inside. He also wears simple shorts with �

Korosensei | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/KorosenseiHe uses two feelers as arms, with two fingers each, and uses the rest of his tentacles to walk with. He wears a black academic dress, a small black square academic cap with a yellow tassel, and a black tie with a yellow crescent-shaped moon on it. As a child, Korosensei was born into one of �

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7282/1A tear streaked down her cheek as the figure ran through the forest darting in-between trees as she wept. Her mate, the one who had sworn to love her and cherish her had been standing there as a bitch made out with him. She hadn't thought about running away from him, he was loyal and a wonderful mate. ... now in his small puppy form, was ...

Rikimaru | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/RikimaruRikimaru is the main protagonist of the Tenchu series and an upcoming DLC character in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Rikimaru is summoned to Lord Gohda's castle. Rikimaru arrives only to receive shocking news it appears that Onikage had survived their last encounter. Assuming that he's up...

Devolution Of The Human Girl Chapter 5: Helping hands, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12611149/5/Devolution-Of-The-Human-GirlDevolution of the human girl. ... Rosalie went from the vampire caring for a crazy wolf to a crazy vampire who snapped for no reason, the snapping was slow and it took her a week to become similar to Bella, starting with blackouts and waking in other places to finding herself rutting with the other girl in a haze, yes Rosalie Lillian hale was ...

Natasha's Secret Chapter 2, a Percy ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13313099/3/Natasha-s-SecretFanFiction | unleash ... Tony had in fact been wanting to meet Percy Jackson for a long time as he wanted to run some theories by him for solutions to ocean pollution and conserving marine life. ... Reyna was the picture of power and success but she still had fallen to that horrible monster that the gods had defeated too late.

A Hero Was Born: Chapter Eight | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/A_Hero_Was_Born:_Chapter_EightWake was a tad frustrated. First of all, he had landed here only to get knocked unconsious. Second, he was going to a place he never knew or heard about. His thoughts bought his much distress, but he decided that if anything, he needed to get as fa away as possible from his father. The camp director called for a camper.

The One, an arrow fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11352177/1/The-OneShe was zipped tied to a pipe, one of many in the steamy factory. ... to her father, and what she was sure they would do to Oliver. What they might do to her to get to him. That last bit was the most terrifying, knowing she was here for a reason, quite possibly so Oliver would have to face the same choice as on the Island. ... I have the one ...

Mate of A Celestial Girl Chapter 1: The Girl, a fairy tail ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12642714/1/Mate-of-A-Celestial-GirlFollow/Fav Mate of A Celestial Girl. By: ... pink spiky hair walks through the streets of Magnolia hoping to get home to start what he refers to as 'Grinding' on one of his mobile games. ... She was the most popular and beautiful girl in their school, but the Pinkette never had a �

Reviews: Fate: Unbalanced Scales | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/131067886/19 c19 NReview Have you read the spoilers for the latest Case Files novel It was explained that after a certain summoning of a servant (Saber) Gray's look took more of an appearance to Saber's own, blonde hair streaking her head she even has a Dragon core similar to her that could produce so much mana and is closer to a pseudo-servant Artoria.

Reviews: A Fine Spot of Trouble | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6257522for A Fine Spot of Trouble. 7/1 c24 8 AlaskanKing Really good story. However, the ending was kind of abrupt. Feels like it needs one of those 19 year later Epilogues. 6/26 c24 Guest Someone should make this into a tv show. Like a 10 episode Netflix type show ... we are back to a writing style where a conversation takes 10 paragraphs to say what ...

The Wrong One Chapter 5, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13233697/5/The-Wrong-OneHe quickly popped outside the door and sat down at a seat next to a bushy haired girl close to the front, where a cat was sitting- whoops, he meant professor McGonagall. Harry also recognized the girl next to him, though, and to his dismay, it was the same person who accompanied Charles and his friend/loyal fame loving servant, Ron Weasley.

The Get Together Chapter 8, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13195476/8/The-Get-TogetherIt wasn't dusty, dark Grimmauld Place from near three years ago, it was the bright early evening on Diagon Alley. It wasn't Holyhead Harpies Chaser, Ginerva Weasley, she was a sports columnist for the Prophet these days. Left sitting at a popular caf� standing �

Jack (Jaberwocky) | Once Upon a Time Fanfiction Wiki ...https://onceuponatimefanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Jack_(Jaberwocky)Jack is a character on ABC's Once Upon a Time. He d�buts, with his only appearance, in the nineteenth episode of the first season. He is portrayed by guest star Sebastian Croft, and he doesn't have a Storybrooke counterpart. Jack is based on a character of the same name from the nursery rhyme...

What's the best/worst fanfiction you've ever read? : AskReddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/b3ordf/whats_the_bestworst_fanfiction_you...The first is a Legend of Zelda (duh) fanfic, the second one is of San Raimi's Spider-Man movies. ... she gives birth to a half-Silent baby which she names Jimothy. She raises it like a normal child until it's 6, at which point she drops it off for its first day of school and forgets it exists. ... I once read this sonic fanfiction about Vector ...

Trope World - Chapter 6 - Webnovel - Your Fictional ...https://www.webnovel.com/book/13895874705067605/37395909083986454/Trope-World/Prepe...The fire changed from the flame of a candle wick to a fire that burned in multiple direction. ... It was the next step on my path to power or I thought it was. The concept, I stole from fanfiction was from a half-remembered bleach fan exploration on Ichigo's compression type soul cutter. ... I needed to ask one of my fellow slaves for help ...

Ray | Dark Arcanine Fanfiction Stories Wiki | FANDOM ...https://darkarcaninefanfictionstories.fandom.com/wiki/RayIn Total Pokemon All Stars, Ray is the 2nd contestant who has his full name revealed. The first being M.P.S. Ray arguably had one of the worse fates done to a villain when he was gangbanged by the inmates in Stop! Slammertime! Ironically, he stopped being "evil" a �

Isabella | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/IsabellaIsabella was one of the first contestants to arrive to the competition. She sat next to Kelsey on the train ride, and spent most of the time taking selfies and complimenting Kelsey on various superficial aspects of her personality. She expressed her excitement at being on Total Drama, thinking the lakeside setting would have lots of "'gram ...

Forum:Awards and Nominations Archives | Percy Jackson ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:Awards_and_Nominations_ArchivesHe was the one to organize this whole thing, and he was still there when the wiki was going through a rough patch. ... annabeth is married to a demi-god of hermes. percy shows up and wants one of her triplets. the child gets stolen ... considering the fact that it has more action then the first five star wars the clone wars episodes. I'd take ...

A Life Changing Moment Chapter 2, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7982841/2/A-Life-Changing-MomentA Life Changing Moment . Chapter Two . Dumbledore quickly writes a note to Amelia Bones to arrange a trial for Sirius and send it of with Fawkes. After a few moments of silence, he carefully opens James letter and reads the contents out to everyone.

Who is she? Chapter 2, a teen wolf fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9429396/2/Who-is-sheFanFiction | unleash ... "He's about to died just like Kali died unless you save him" he says and I could hear the smile in his voice ... One of the alpha's grab me and throws me back into a tree. I groan and he walks up to me grabbing me ny the throat picking me up. I pull my foot back and kick off him doing a backwards flip landing on my feet.

Harry Styles quiz - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz36/quiz/1556047448Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� Music quizzes-� One Direction-� Harry Styles. ... Who is one of his best friends? Rihanna Gigi Hadid Ed Sheeran ... What �Author: Szfikusz

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Lylah_Fisher" h="ID=SERP,5228.1">Lylah Fisher | Pookie Fanfiction and Fanon Wikia | FANDOM ...https://pookiefanfictionandfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Lylah_FisherOverviewBackstoryLylah Ivete Eraduetta Arcaterria Fisher (born June 30, 1989, ne� Tearle) is an actress and singer living in Fandom City Central. She is married to Caspar Oakley Fisher, who is also an actor. Lylah and Caspar raise two children together, January (4) and Svetlana (2).fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Lylah_Fisher" h="ID=SERP,5313.1">See more on pookiefanfictionandfanon.fandom.com � Text under CC-BY-SA license

Stewart | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/StewartStewart is the second of four children, and the quiet one of the family. He has tendencies to go unnoticed, because of how rambunctious his siblings can be, especially his older brother, who is the school bully. One thing Stewart does benefit from in his translucent personality is the ability to listen in on private conversations and not be ...

Reuben Klug | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Reuben_KlugReuben Klug (?e?�e? ?????) is a high school student in Chicago, who is believed to have relation with one of the so called "Olympians" of Greek mythology. Background Reuben grew up with his sister, Ariana, just outside Chicago. He didn't know his mother and simply thought he didn't need one. As...

Cedric Stormcliff | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Cedric_StormcliffCedric Stormcliff ( Nicknamed Ced if you know him well) is a son of Hades who is new to Camp Halfblood. He is one of the main characters in the fanfic I'm making. (if you want to be in it comment) Date of Birth: 5/31/1999 Age: 14 Gender: Male Family: Hades (Dad) Mother Unkown Status:Alive Eye...

The Gamer related fanfiction and crossover : TheGamerhttps://www.reddit.com/.../comments/3iatzv/the_gamer_related_fanfiction_and_crossoverThe Gamer related fanfiction and crossover (self.TheGamer ... Telling people to "shut the fuck up about Luck" just makes me uninterested in his opinion on anything. It's a topic some find it interesting to discuss. ... Read the next few pages. Also, as you read through Disk Four, look for some posts made by Vaermina. He was one of the biggest ...

User blog:Nriniokwquar7742/Too Many Fanfiction Ideas | The ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Nriniokwquar7742/Too_Many_Fanfiction_IdeasJul 21, 2017 ï¿½ I got more and please check out my recent blogs for more fanfiction ideas: Lincoln didn't get a chance to hang out witth his family every time, especially when a new family has moved next door to his home. The Loud family enjoyed their time together with them, except for Lincoln because he was...

Star Trek The Next Generation: Parallels | Fan Fiction ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek_The_Next_Generation:_ParallelsWe're one of the last ships left! Please, you've got to help us!" in describing the dire situation in that universe. To protect Worf, the Enterprise fires on the other ship, inadvertently destroying it. Worf soon arrives in his own universe, the fissure sealed, with no one other than Worf left with any memory of the events that just transpired.

Knuckles the Echidna | Sonic Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://sonicfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Knuckles_the_EchidnaKnuckles is one of Sonic's best friends forever along with Tails and Amy Rose. He is voiced by Travis Willingham (in the movies, he is voiced by Emilio Estevez), who is a �

Bland boi�, celestialvoid-fanfiction: @loveyprophet ...https://loveyprophet-artstuff.tumblr.com/post/172973026952/celestialvoid-fanfiction...One of these non-believers is Derek, who is determined to put Stiles in his place or prove that he doesn�t belong there. Derek and the others make a bet to see what it takes of Stiles to earn his place, but they soon learn otherwise, that Stiles worked twice as hard to get there, to �

K-Pop Soul: EXO Fanfiction : 48 Hourshttps://k-popsoul.blogspot.com/2013/07/exo-fanfiction-48-hours.htmlJul 12, 2013 ï¿½ it might be sound creepy, but 48 hours is one of the best exo fanfic i ever read. seriously, how can the writer works for such an amazing fanfic like this. the story just beyond what you can imagine that it could be feels so freaking real ~~ the original fic is written in chinese, but because it became really famous among the fans then many people trying to translate it so that exo stan could ...

RossBoomSocks fanfiction, you asked for it ... - reddit.comhttps://www.reddit.com/.../comments/76ezh6/rossboomsocks_fanfiction_you_asked_for_itA place where you can post content to show Ross - whether that be topics of discussion, things you might want to see in videos, your own videos (to an extent) or just art you've created.

Sage Emperor of the West Chapter 3, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13242071/3/Sage-Emperor-of-the-West"Let them rant." he told her. "This is your village. They can't make it unfair with you around." "Still didn't stop them from getting Naruto banished." Tsunade sighed, reminding herself of her worst moment of her life besides the deaths of her loved ones: the banishment of a boy who was the closest thing she ever had to �

The Contract Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10136625/1/The-ContractThey made him feels like he was one of them. The gift from the unknown sender was the best present that he received though. The value of the present seemed to multiply when he read the note saying that it was once his father's cloak. It's the first thing from his father that he managed to get!

Archive of our own: A review of another popular fanfiction ...https://medium.com/@MooniWolfKomoki/archive-of-our-own-a-review-of-another-popular...Dec 03, 2017 ï¿½ Differences between archive of our own and fanfiction.net. Copy and paste! One of the benefits of copying and pasting on fanfiction.net was the �Author: Accalia Baronets

The Guardian Angel~A Bunnymund x reader fanfictionhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11170580/The-Guardian-AngelA-Bunnymund-x-reader-fanfiction/9Ever wonder, who was the first spirit made by The Man in the Moon? Ever wonder, who he or she was? Ever wonder, what happened to him or her? Then this story is just for you. This is the story of the Guardian Angel. The first Guardian. But this story isn't a simple one.

Fanfictionshttps://spamano-fanfiction.tumblr.com/page/5While most likely discontinued, this short two chapter fic is one of the funniest I�ve ever read. Lovino is hilariously in character, and the insane one line descriptions that follow his thought process are incredibly witty. When I think of fics I�d kill for a continuation- this one hits the top three.

Lucy Mann (Earth-68) | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Lucy_Mann_(Earth-68)This is the version of Lucy Mann that appears on Earth-68, the universe owned by Dioga beta. She is a main character in the John Smith 10 franchise and Jane Smith 10. Contents[show] Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) Lucy is a 15 year old girl, who becomes a Plumber right around the beginning of the...

Konosuba Fanfiction Ideas, Crossovers Ideas, Recs, and ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/konosuba-fanfiction-ideas-crossovers-ideas...Jun 30, 2019 ï¿½ Which one of them will end up thinking " awesome", and which one of them will think "this sucks". 1a) Subaru Natsuki dies due to a funny accident and ends up in Konosuba world, still managed to drag Aqua over something (maybe she insults her) and starting out the same just like canon Kazuma. ... cynical salaryman that was the canon Tanya ...

Reviews: Samcedes - The Untold Story | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/86911761/7/2013 c10 6 ngawai ok now I am seriously crying because that was so darn beautiful...I didn't know you were going to finish this fic in this chapter but when I saw 10 years later I kind of figured it was the �

Reviews: The Grandmentor | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8176046I'm not a crying type of person. Especially not over fan fiction. Especially not when I'm three years late to a story that people have been enjoying for a while now. This three installment series had me glued to my screen for a good twenty four hours, and then I was regretably done.. but, gosh, did I cry.

Reviews for Passion Fruit | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/12789894But it was intense in its subtlety, in how it was hidden just below the surface and just about tangible to everyone else around them. I miss their connection so much. Every time I'm in need of an SMWW fix, this is one of the Fanfics I reread, which is torture in itself because I really wish you would continue it. ... and a rude bitch who is not ...

Saving Alex Chapter 9, a supergirl fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12475238/9/Saving-AlexLena was actually the first to move, forcing herself to think scientifically for the sake of getting Alex treated as soon as possible. She turned to the doctor and asked, "Do you have an archive of Daxamite illnesses?" "We do, but it's partial." "It's better than nothing.

Reviews: Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/3665921/0/3I think your story was one of the first fanfictions I read, and rereading it and reading the new chapter was delightful. I love the humanizing moments amidst the torture and violence. Can't wait to see what the Exams have to give, what shenanigans are coming up, and who is Naruto's fourth girlfriend.

Balto Futureshock / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/BaltoFutureshockThis is a Balto/Watchers Crossover fanfiction written by Godzillawolf. It can be read here.. The tone ranges from comical in places to horrifying in others. The plot is a crossover between the Balto films and the film adaptations of the Dean Koontz novel Watchers.The placement of the fanfic is between the first and second films, the central point being two visitors from modern day.

Reviews: To Reach Without | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11862560And Lily Potter. Dang! This is the craziest, most devious, most awesome portrayal of Lilyever and Melantha! Wow! I don't have words to describe how amazing those two characters are! I am slightly afraid of them, haha. If you ever continue this story I'd be one of the first �

Haven't Been Caught - 5 Seconds of Summer Fanfictionwww.5secondsofsummerfanfiction.com/Stories/Read/90242/Havent-Been-CaughtJust want to let you guys know that my first fanfic that I've actually published. Because of that, Imma be going back and re-reading it and editing for grammar and things. And without further adue, enjoy Haven't Been Caught!

What are some of the best Naruto/Harry Potter crossover ...https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-of-the-best-Naruto-Harry-Potter-crossover-fanfictionsAug 05, 2018 ï¿½ Eyes Like Mine by Scotty77. Summary: Left with nothing after the war, Naruto, after many years of traveling, finds himself staring into eyes that reminds him of his own as a child. Complete with a sequel soon to come. Twice Blessed Shinobi by Mrs....

Naruto Uzumaki And The chains of power ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12318062/1/Naruto-Uzumaki-And-The-chains-of-powerFollow/Fav Naruto Uzumaki And The chains of power. By: NishiNamikazePotter. ... Minato Namikaze, died saving his village. Most as the villagers we having fun at the festival where fun, love and happiness roamed. ... Naruto Uzumaki was a small for a 5 year old boy but was really fast, even though many kids his age envied his speed he was still ...

When the Mighty Fall Chapter 3, a Game of ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12727507/3/When-the-Mighty-FallFanFiction | unleash ... She is so trusting for a human. "I don't want to sleep on the floor." He stated bluntly when the girl continued to arrange a proper bedding for him. ... Loki watched as the girl left the room. Hmn, it seems that living as a wolf pup won't be harder after all.

original-content" h="ID=SERP,5187.1">How to make it so an OC in fanfiction does not outshine ...https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-make-it-so-an-OC-in-fanfiction-does-not-outshine-the...Dec 05, 2017 ï¿½ These simple rules: 1. The protagonist gets her/his main story. It�s still their destiny, not the OC. 2. If the OC wants the protagonist�s love interest, you must create a believable reason why he/she won�t get with the main character. Did one plo...

Fanfiction.net | FanFiction.net Writers Wiki | FANDOM ...https://fanfictionnet-writers.fandom.com/wiki/Fanfiction.netOverviewCreationSite contentFanFiction.Net (often abbreviated as FF.net or FFN) is an automated fan fiction archive site. It was founded in 1998 by Los Angeles computer programmer Xing Li, who also runs the site. As of 2010, FanFiction.Net is the largest and most popular fan fiction website in the world. It has nearly 2.2 million registered users and hosts stories in over 30 languages.See more on fanfictionnet-writers.fandom.com � Text under CC-BY-SA license

People following harlock5399 - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/user/324273/harlock5399/followersjust a brony who loves the show and fanfictions. favorite pony is twilight sparkle and i do not have a less favorite pony because i love all of them. sooooo that really it so thanks for reading.

SpookyNoodle is creating FanFiction | Patreonhttps://www.patreon.com/SpookyNoodleI do, on occasion, write erotic literature. Because of Patreon's recent policies regarding NSFW content, any commissions and NSFW stories will be either locked behind a $1 paywall (a Patreon restriction), or published to FF.net and Ao3. NSFW commission prices are the same as the normal prices, however, there are some rules here as well.

Molly vs Naomi alternate part 7 by Fanfictionmaster on ...https://www.deviantart.com/fanfictionmaster/art/Molly-vs-Naomi-alternate-part-7-804354761Thanks a lot Fanfiction Master, it's really great fun scene "Molly vs Naomi alternate part 7" where Molly's vine breaks and she falls straight into the mouth of the crocodile where she had swallowed. Maybe Bagheera or Naomi will save Molly from the belly of the crocodile.

TtH � Top Fan Fiction - tthfanfic.orghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/topfanfic.php?view=underreviewedWhat Are The Odds. The truth was obscure, too plain and too pure. To live it, you had to explode. ~Bob Dylan...collection of Connor-Centric drabbles set in the Tortall universe. ... Torak has found a better candidate to take over as the Child Of Dark. Literature > Fantasy > Author: ... 100 Willow/Kaylee drabbles for the Joss100 on LJ *Nominated ...

FanFiction Chats by Mind For Books - appadvice.comhttps://appadvice.com/app/fanfiction-chats/1078158518Fanfiction Chats lets you read amazing fiction chat stories inspired by real life incidents. Open any story to read get glued to the edge of your seat with thrilling twists and turns giving you ...

Think of some shorter/nicknames for my book or fan-fiction ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120301145530AAefbikMar 01, 2012 ï¿½ I need shorter names for a: Caroline Wimberley Lina Moon Or make up some names?Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

User blog:Asylum117/Fanfiction - Lana's Greatest Day | The ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Asylum117/Fanfiction_-_Lana's_Greatest_DayMay 21, 2017 ï¿½ My 5th fanfiction. After a big fight with Lola, Lana felt depressed, so Lincoln decides to spend time with Lana and give her the greatest day ever. At The Loud House. Lola was having another tea party. While Lana was playing outside in the mud. Lincoln on the other hand was playing an online...

Mr Granger � for need of a good HP fanfictionhttps://forneedofagoodhpfanfiction.wordpress.com/tag/mr-grangerWhat are the circumstances behind this situation? Evaluation: What�s there to say? It�s quite short, not even 3 thousand words and still I (who usually avoids such short stories) liked it. Uhm, the characterisations are not quite spot on, but that�s no problem as the only reason you�re reading it is � I�m not gonna say that.

pretty-fly-for-a-space-bi.tumblr.com - LeashyLoo kom Trashkruhttps://pretty-fly-for-a-space-bi.tumblr.compretty-fly-for-a-space-bi. home archive random ask ... That point in a piece of fanfiction where you can tell something embarrassing is about to happen so you start fucking around on tumblr because you�re a huge baby with a crippling overabudance of empathy. ... - ft. Bellamy Blake as the group�s mom -Lincoln is the only sane one I swear

Reviews: Star-Crossed Revelations | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11652016As the characters are realistic, we can feel compassionate towards them and that's nice. I enjoyed reading so much that I nearly forgot, that I wanted to ask for a favor. I would be really pleased, if you gave me a permission to translate you work and publish it on a website with giving a link to your work and stating that you are the author.

The First Huntress Chapter 2, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10831619/2/The-First-HuntressThe one next to it was stormy gray, and every once and a while, flashes of lightning tore through the seemingly peaceful surface. ... Garbed in a toga the same color as the peacock feathers on her throne back, she glared angrily at Zeus. ... hissed Percy out of the corner of her mouth. Artemis glanced around as if for the first time and noticed ...

For the First Time- A Percabeth Story - Chapter 3- I Take ...https://www.wattpad.com/106177084-for-the-first-time-a-percabeth-story-chapter-3-iRead Chapter 3- I Take a Ride in the Oldest Taxi Ever from the story For the First Time- A Percabeth Story by Ilyona with 13,394 reads. romance, fanfiction. Di...Reviews: 622Content Rating: everyone

The Lunar Swordsman Chapter 1: Prologue, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12765563/1/The-Lunar-SwordsmanAll hell had broken loose as the most powerful biju in existence, the Nine-Tailed Kyuubi, was attacking the village of Konoha. The Kyuubi was about to destroy another district of the village when it noticed a figure on top of a tower. Standing ready to face the beast was Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage.

Naruto Online Forumhttps://forum-narutoen.oasgames.com/page/search-thread?data=TobiramaMay 29, 2019 ï¿½ Fire Main "edo hiruzen + edo tobirama" Same as the Earth Main team , only this one has a bit more round 1 protection and a safer 3 hit chases trigger. 4. Lightning Main "edo tobirama blitz" This team is a pretty fun one and the Edo Tobirama barrier comes in very handy for buffing himself some more, he can hit very hard with those 2x standard ...[PDF]Thousands of Positive Reviews: Distributed Mentoring in ...https://arxiv.org/pdf/1510.01425or thousands of reviews submitted for a single fanfiction story. Additionally, the public, persistent, and immediate nature of reviews allows for instant and highly online interactive communication among reviewers as well as the fanfiction authors themselves. This dramatic decreasein the cost of providing feedback to authors has led to far greater

Draco Trilogy | Harry Potter Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Draco_TrilogyDraco Dormiens, the first novel of the trilogy, was posted serially to FanFiction.Net in August 2000.It is the shortest novel in the series by far, totaling roughly 70,000 words. The story is an AU, diverging from canon after Goblet of Fire.It is set during Harry's sixth year, and begins when unforeseen consequences with Polyjuice Potion in Potions class cause Harry and Draco to become ...

Dangerous Woman | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Dangerous_WomanThe recording was released as the first single from the album on March 11, 2016, the same date of the album's pre-order on iTunes Store. "Dangerous Woman" is a mid-tempo pop and R&B song, incorporating an arena rock chorus and a guitar solo during its bridge.

Draco/Ginny - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Draco/GinnyDraco/Ginny is a fairly popular pairing in the Harry Potter fandom, featuring Draco Malfoy and Ginny Weasley.It is commonly known as Fire and Ice, a name given to the pairing on the FictionAlley message boards in 2001.. History. The first Draco/Ginny story appeared on FanFiction.net in 2000, and although it was not well-received, the 'ship slowly gained popularity.

Ronnie Burton | Dra's Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://drasfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Ronnie_BurtonThis tactic allowed himself to become a major target, but using his two hidden immunity idols, with one being played on him from his ally, Stephen, (and a third but useless one), Ronnie was capable of negating votes against him skillfully, which allowed him to get to the end of the game for a second time.

Tammi Taiso | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Tammi_TaisoTammi Taiso is the 13 year old daughter of Eris. Contents[show] Appearance Tammi takes appearance in Keywords to the World, as the girlfriend of Nico di Angelo. Tammi has blond hair, and blue eyes. She wears a gray sleeveless top, and an open black jacket, and a pair of jeans. She is said to be...

THE STORY OF REGIALPHA | Pok�mon Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/pokemon/page/blog/the-story-of-regialpha/G7hn_uLqeVvwNDLk4rrb0...People around the world are obsessed with pokemon, and write fanfiction on it. A person called gameraz wrote a fanfiction on a fakemon(he made it )called regialpha,telling its journey in our world. It's called. THE STORY OF THE REGIS

Athorment | FanFiction Characters Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://fanfictioncharacters.fandom.com/wiki/AthormentAthorment, usually shortened as Athmnt and also known as Adger is a Mexican young man with brown short hair and brown eyes, wearing lens whose most common attire is a red shirt, blue jeans, tenis and a black jacket. He Joins the deviantArt community on June 18th, 2007 and continues to work on ideas of his own even today.

Sariah | Camp Half-Blood and 39 Clues Fanfiction Wiki ...https://camphalfbloodand39cluesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/SariahSariah is the immortal daughter of Rhea and Kronos. Before she was claimed, she had grey eyes, brown hair, and a pale complexion. After she was claimed, she had honey eyes, black hair, and a �

The Codex of Heroes Vol-2 Chapter 1 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13256287/1/The-Codex-of-Heroes-Vol-2AN: Salutations everyone and welcome to volume 2 of the Codex of Heroes, to start off this volume we have none other than Crash Bandicoot a childhood classic and one of the first games that I actually owned when the PlayStation first came out, so one could imagine the delight I felt when the Insane Trilogy was released not only allowing many of us to play these classics games but also play the ...

Harry Potter Rants Chapter 2 On the Subject ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11917130/2/Harry-Potter-RantsFanFiction | unleash ... Earldoms were the first to be hereditary, and three different rules can be traced for the case of an Earl who left no sons and several married daughters. ... in the seventeenth century, it would not be inherited by anybody unless all but one of the daughters died and left no descendants, in which case the remaining ...

Are there any good watching the show/reading the books ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/b6ocyy/are_there_any_good_watching_the...A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Posting a fic or rec? Use our Weekly Fic Showcase. It's stickied at �Top responsesI don�t quite know what you�re asking. Can you give us an example of the kind of fic you mean?3 votesIf your ask is broadly for characters engaging with meta, then this Avatar Last Airbender fic is related to what you're looking for. Mai's Ramblings less so but still � read more1 voteI also love react fics but finding good ones are difficult. Some of them just copy paste the story with adding 5 lines between. linkao3( https://archiveofourown.org/works/12834567/chapters/29304765 � read more1 voteSee all

I just got done editing the final chapter of my first ever ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/bsjbh8/i_just_got_done_editing_the_final...A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Posting a fic or rec? Use our Weekly Fic Showcase. It's stickied at the top of the sub to provide more exposure for all fics. Need a place to host your fics? AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? Use link bot! Join ...Top responsesCongratulations! You should feel proud of yourself. So many fanfics go incomplete, but you've now entered a club where the reader can be satisfied to reach � read more6 votesCongratulations! I was like that too with my first fic baby . I have three completed longfics, but the first one will always be the one I will hold dearest.3 votesSee all

The Sunsetverse / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/TheSunsetverseThe Sunsetverse is a shared fanfiction universe created by user Whiteeyes on Fimfiction.Net in the same vein as Rainbowdoubledash's Lunaverse or GrassAndCloud2's Cadanceverse.It is an alternate reality for the series My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.. In this reality, Sunset Shimmer did not leave Princess Celestia's tutelage and is her student alongside Twilight Sparkle.

The Fanfiction Abysshttps://fanfictionabyss.blogspot.comIf you are the author of one of the 'fics posted on this blog and would like to have it removed, please contact me. Why does this even exist? This blog was started in part because we here at the Fanfiction Abyss love to read not just bad fanfiction, but absolutely GODAWFUL fanfiction, and rag on it too.

Where can I find a fanfiction about Snape being injured or ...https://www.quora.com/Where-can-I-find-a-fanfiction-about-Snape-being-injured-or...Sep 25, 2018 ï¿½ That sounds really specific. Is this something you've read before and now trying to find again but can't remember where you saw it? Or is this something you think should exist and would like to read? If the first, sorry, I can't help you. I have n...

Burning Sky | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Burning_SkyBurning Sky is the first book of The Protogenoi Saga, and follows the events that surround a group of demigods who are being hunted by the Olympians. Chapters Characters Book One of The Protogenoi Saga Parts are chapters group together onto a single page Chapters are the individual chapter...

Reviews: Star Wars: War for Earth | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12293800Do the new galactic republic get a puppet prime minister from the first order? 9/28/2017 c17 4 Guardianrebel18 ... those are the most important parts in a fanfiction. (Things being cannically correct aren't a "Do or die" sort of thing. ... where are Ahsoka and Rex and will Hera, or one of the ghost crew pilot an A10 thunderbolt and strafe some ...

Reviews: The Blacks I:Winds of Change | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3627194Understand this, pal: you DO NOT suck at writing. In fact, your story is one of the best I have read in a long time. The most memorable scenes that you have penned so far are the Azkaban ones with Sirius and Mirzam, and the Walburga-Homan ones. You definitely have the ability-the quite rare ability, at

READING THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS FANFICTION ARCHIVE OF �https://bookscenter123.blogspot.com/2018/05/reading-harry-potter-books-fanfiction.htmlREADING THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS FANFICTION ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN Harry Potter has no idea how famous he is. ThatS because heS being raised by his miserable aunt and uncle who are terrified Harry will learn that heS really a wizard, just as his parents were.

Vivian Balquirye | FanFiction Characters Wiki | FANDOM ...https://fanfictioncharacters.fandom.com/wiki/Vivian_BalquiryeEven though L Soul and Eva are the protagonist, Vivi was among the first band members to be revealed. This made her one of the most popular characters of the twilight Ghosts. Gallery Edit. ... FanFiction Characters Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.

fanfiction - Tumblrhttps://bnhafanfics.tumblr.com/filtersfanfiction. If you want participating, put #bnhafic, #bnhafanfic or #bnhafanfiction (with or without space) in one of the first five tags when you post your fic These are the genre of Fanfiction.net. return message fanfictions credit. General.

Raberba_girl - Works | Archive of Our Ownarchiveofourown.org/users/Raberba_girl/worksThe last thing Valka expected to see when she walked into her estranged husband's house was an orphaned twelve-year-old boy and one of the rarest dragons on earth. (Rated for references to physical and sexual child abuse.) Series. Part 13 of All my related How to Train Your Dragon fanfiction; Part 2 of Dragon Treasure; Language: English Words ...

HARRY POTTER FANFICTION THE DEAD READ THE BOOKS - �https://bookscenter123.blogspot.com/2017/01/harry-potter-fanfiction-dead-read-books.htmlHARRY POTTER FANFICTION THE DEAD READ THE BOOKS Harry Potter has no idea how famous he is. ThatS because heS being raised by his miserable aunt and uncle who are terrified Harry will learn that heS really a wizard, just as his parents were.

The Big Bang Theory - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz33/quiz/1452767224Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� TV shows quizzes-� The Big Bang Theory. The Big Bang Theory. ... A bet made by Leonard or Howard with the first one to get a girlfriend, the girlfriend has to set up the other with one of her friends

X-Men Movies Fanfictions - sites.google.comhttps://sites.google.com/site/xmenmoviesfanfictions/homeAlternative Universe Fanfiction for Charles and Moira. Alternative Universe Fanfiction for Gambit and Vampire Lady. Alternative Universe Fanfictions for Havok and Butterflygirl. Alternative Universe Fanfictions for Rogue and Iceman. Broken Path of True Love. Broken Road of True Love.

Undercover with the Joes' Journalhttps://ucgijoe.livejournal.comBelow are the 7 most recent journal entries recorded in Undercover with the Joes' LiveJournal: ... There's a lot of fanfiction spotlighting the various couples in GI Joe and Cobra. ... pleasure the first chapter of one of my new concepts. Cause and Effect is under rewrite. All my other open projects will

Why writing fanfictions is fun and liberating � Irene ...https://medium.com/@ireneaprile/why-writing-fanfictions-is-fun-and-liberating-db7ac376c4c1Dec 04, 2017 ï¿½ Why writing fanfictions is fun and liberating. ... One of them stayed with me so long it has become a part of me and I keep going back to it. ... Writing fanfiction is like playing with a dolls ...

Silver Arms | Shaman King Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://shamankingfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Silver_ArmsSilver Arms (???? ???? "Shiruba Amuzus") are the five animal spirits and they were the five guardian ghosts of Silva Niumbirch. The Silver Arms are five animal spirits who have trained and refined themselves for over five hundred years ago, they in turn becoming animal spirits. They each reside...

Kill Six Billion Demons � Seeker of Thrones 6-64https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/seeker-of-thrones-6-64Jul 12, 2017 ï¿½ Seeker of Thrones 6-64. by Abbadon. Chapter: 6. War of the Armchairs. ... This happens to be one of those moments where everything is also trying to murder the Devils. ... Ah, good, our beloved fanfiction author knows the colleague in whose works she trespasses. For the uninitiated: an offering must be made if one is to pass a chamber so ...

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime - Snow White with the Red Hair ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/353603008225809476#wattpad #fanfiction You are the first princess of L/N kingdom. It's one of the biggest kingdoms in the world. But you didn't want to be a princess. So you ran away. No one have ever known what the princess looked like. But they knew that her hair was unusual. But the princess had other intensions.

Kaos | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/KaosKaos is the main antagonist of the Skylanders franchise. He appears as one of AdamGregory03's DLC characters for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.. He is released in October of 2014, alongside Syndrome, to coincide the release of Skylanders: Trap Team.

Abomination (Book) | Abomination Trilogy Wiki | FANDOM ...https://abomination-trilogy.fandom.com/wiki/Abomination_(Book)Jul 14, 2013 ï¿½ Abomination is the first book in the Abomination trilogy. It was originally published July 14, 2013. It is a horror fanfiction about the Infans first arriving in Beacon Hills and how the pack there begins to deal with it. The story is told from a third point of view, but tends to follow Scott more.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/The_Supreme_Toot_Toot_Sonic_Warrior_Show_(Tentative_Title)" h="ID=SERP,5119.1">The Supreme Toot Toot Sonic Warrior Show (Tentative Title ...https://sonicfanon.fandom.com/wiki/The_Supreme_Toot_Toot_Sonic_Warrior_Show_(Tentative...The Supreme Toot Toot Sonic Warrior Show (soon to be renamed) is a fanfiction by Reginald Konga. It is considered an "alternate universe" story and therefore does not follow the continuity of the games. Overview Dr. Robotnik, having betrayed G.U.N. as their head robotics expert and now going by...

Shade | Dark Arcanine Fanfiction Stories Wiki | FANDOM ...https://darkarcaninefanfictionstories.fandom.com/wiki/ShadeShade is one of the few guys on ... Striker, Dew, Hex, Mason, and Jason. He and three other contestants are the firsts to have biological kids in the series. However, his child was born on World Tour, while Dew had his outside of the competition. Along with Flame and Ray, ... Dark Arcanine Fanfiction Stories Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.

A Whole New World Chapter 1, a 100 fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13034179/1/A-Whole-New-WorldFanFiction | unleash ... for some Bellarke one-shots but when I went to write them it was just too much so I decided to blend them together for a multi chapter. Hopefully it turns out as awesome as it is in my head. ... I had the name or the person saved but it is now gone so I am sooooo sorry about that�I wanted to give you credit for that.

Broken Chapter 1, a percy jackson and the olympians fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9128417/1/BrokenFanFiction | unleash ... It was never a nightmare but it might as well have been one. It had been almost a year since Lucas had left. I had been having that damn dream every night since then. ... I came home to a drunkard for a mother and a father that could barely stand to be in the same room as her. I march down the stairs. My bare feet hit ...

Fanfiction--looking for a good read.? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091016194731AAGwqmiOct 16, 2009 ï¿½ I'm searching for fanfiction that doesn't look like it has been written by someone who has either failed or yet to pass Year 9 English...specifically, Harry Potter fanfiction. Can anyone give me some links to a few good fanfictions, novel length?Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

Just Beneath the Surface (Fanfic Trailer) - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSpcUZhGoG4Jan 14, 2013 ï¿½ Just Beneath the Surface (Fanfic Trailer) ... since it's really darn tricky to find suitable clips for a fanfiction. I only considered making this because I had a lot of ideas for it and a perfect ...

Jake Haskell | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Jake_HaskellJake Haskell was a teenager during Day 1. Day 1 Jake was brought into the police station by Officer Poole, who refused to say why he had been arrested. Jake continued to ask why and plead for a lawyer, but Poole only acted snarly at him before leaving him alone in the interrogation room. Jake...

Reviews: No Ordinary Love | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/118768485/12 c57 Vadercat Well you did at least do the wedding, sorry pages wouldn't load, but I still feel Sam should have been a bigger part then he was. Even their parting as teammates seemed stiff and cool and until Deja they were best friends.

Author: LivingIsLoving | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/u/4566431The two of them decide to go for a little ride, but what will happen when they are suddenly attacked and the attack seems to be aimed at Merlin. Warning: Mpreg, violence and slash. Merthur. Sequel to: 'I think that I love you', but it can be read separately.

The newcomer Chapter 2-meeting your idol, a ready player ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12886884/2/The-newcomerI brought him here because of a deal." she said patting his shoulder as he says "Yeah, But I already know who guys are. The sword wielding duo of the team. Your samurai and ninja skills are deadly in a pvp match as well team death battle." explaining it in detail as the two could tell he was a fan, "Arigato Lozer97, I didn't know we get a fan."

Because of You Chapter 13, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13282371/13/Because-of-You"This is the fate of any who break our laws. They will be burned." "Thank you for your visit," Marcus added. The crowd was disturbed with what they had just seen. As they left as quickly as vampire speed allowed, I could hear murmuring among them. Jasper was at my side as soon as the crowd had cleared. I sobbed into his shoulder.

Haleys True Family - Chapter 1 - BigGleeFanatic - Harry ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/16116065/chapters/37647782Sep 27, 2018 ï¿½ Alright, the first time I am actually doing joint fics on two websites, so I hope actually allowed. You can find this on fanfiction.net, my username is bigglefamatic over on that website. Hope you all enjoy this. (See the end of the work for more notes.)

The Bigger They Are... - HexalianRebel_FeatheredPanda ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/19007302Panda's Notes: This is actually the first Haikyuu!! fanfiction I ever started, after watching the first few episodes a few years ago. I only just finished it last year though for a �

I'm new to the fandom. Any well-written fanfic ...https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonfanfiction/comments/btklhs/im_new_to_the_fandom_any...I only ever played the gen 1 and gen 2 games, well over a decade ago, and watched the first season of the show, so well-written stuff limited to Kanto and Johto preferred. ... In all seriousness, though, just a little sampling of the stuff out there. If you'd like more, feel free to ask~ ... along with a Typhlosion as one of the main ...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10309/1Please note that my first attempt at fanfiction in 8 years. I have no beta, so please be gentle, but constructive reviews are more than welcome. I am in university studying as a RDH so I may not update very often, but once September starts, I will try to update at least 2x/mnth with at least 1000 words each.

Orion Press On-Line Fan Fiction Archiveswww.orionpressfanzines.com/archives.htmThis is a collection of Star Trek fan fiction written to celebrate Star Trek: The Original Series.These stories include stories written about the captains and crews of the U.S.S. Enterprise, NCC-1701, NCC-1701-A and beyond.These stories are true-to-aired Star Trek as well as internally consistent with each other. To read the stories or for more information on how the stories are placed ...

The journal of an eccentric writer...https://tsuru-san.livejournal.comHello and welcome to my writing journal! I am eccentric queer woman of many interests. The content here will range from biblical mythology to history to fanfiction for various books and movies. Warning: This journal contains a lot of slash, some femmeslash, and mature content. Most of the entries are public, but R-rated content is "Friends Only".

Mine Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13239732/1/MineTwilight characters are obviously not mine and belong to Stephanie Meyer, as well as the world she created. I'm just playing in it. The only thing mine is my original characters. ... if someone close to me went missing for a month and a half, I'm sure I would feel the same way. ... The second I'm within arm's reach, one of the taller boys ...

It's the End of the World as We Know It ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12748842/2/It-s-the-End-of-the-World-as-We-Know-It-And-I...Harry recognised an old NES and a Sega Master System, a few action figures, a broken globe�all of it wasted on an ungrateful little bastard. He hated it. He hated lacking power. He didn't want for fame over in Magical Britain, but that could easily turn to infamy, as his second year, as well as the Tri-Wizard Tournament, showed.

TtH � Story � Welding a Family - tthfanfic.orghttps://tthfanfic.org/Story-33057-2/lateVMlover+Welding+a+Family.htmA "Marvel Universe > Iron Man" fan-fiction story. After Willow is hospitalized, Pepper Potts is notified that her daughter needs her. She drops everything to run to Willow's side, bringing Tony along with her. The two adults discover that Willow and her friends are fighting a battle of their own.. "Welding a Family", chapter 2 by lateVMlover

Avengers - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13280261/2/Avengers-The-Story-of-Carol-and-PeterFanFiction | unleash ... "Severe head blow. Vibranium hit." Helen didn't question what or why. She immediate gave him a MRI and a head CT. "He appears to be fine, and he will wake up any time from now to 24 hours approximately," she said as she turned off the machine. "He got lucky." ... She thought back to the first time she had met him.

The Temptation Chapter 5, a glee fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12235358/5/The-TemptationTHIS IS A MASTERPIECE! There are going to be spoilers if you haven't seen the whole show. ... The first chapters are very bad, when I finish the story, I'll try to correct the mistakes, on chapter 6 it gets better. This is a Hummelberry romance! So ya now! ... "Now, I am lucky to have you as a boyfriend AND a best friend" said Rachel with a big ...

Reviews: Reborn: Into the Wild Westeros | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/128035857/18 c1 ZhaWarudo This is nothing like the Wild Wolf which is decent at best, it's author defintely has better works. It is however awfuly similar to another HPxGoT fic I dropped just minutes ago - Hadrian Lannister Lion of the Rock which strangely has exact same number of favorites.

Luigi Rosalina Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Luigi+X+RosalinaMay 14, 2017 ï¿½ Browse through and read luigi rosalina fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... This story is a classic everybody it's all about a terrifying beast and strange castle objects and a girl who is pretty and beautiful. Add to library 1 Discussion 6. Untitled: This is a very strange Mario fanfic. Frostfire 5 months ago . A Super Mario ...

Who would win Balrog or Gandalf and Dumbledore? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-Balrog-or-Gandalf-and-DumbledoreJan 02, 2016 ï¿½ Thank you for the A2A I would not dare to presume that my answer is completely canonical, as a scenario better written about in a fanfiction. However I will do my best to answer this question, once with the rules of Tolkien and once with t...

Reviews: Nobody, but us! | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12534071/0/2I glad your moving out of that hell hole and a another great chapter. 11/27/2018 c19 scottusa1 Good chapter. Keep it up. Laters. ... This is the first fic I�ve read where they fail the infiltration in the tower. And the boys did it so smooth too. ... Nobody messes with the russians! 11/17/2018 c17 wiseman1012 So who is going to die KGB style.

Sailor Moon Fanfiction - blogspot.comhttps://sailorsenshifanfiction.blogspot.comDec 18, 2010 ï¿½ Usagi is once again the first Senshi to be found by Luna, but this time she isn�t the immature 14-year old crybaby Luna once encountered the first time around. Usagi now lives as a college student studying hard to pass her exams. Even though we find Usagi as a more matured young woman, her silly antics still shine through.

author" h="ID=SERP,5148.1">The Mourning Madam � So you want to interact with a ...https://themourningmadam.tumblr.com/post/181150793973Great! I�m glad you want to reach out and start a conversation with the many creative, giving people who take time out of their busy lives to pen the stories that have captured your imagination. This post is going to cover leaving reviews, giving constructive criticism, and a �

when will i get my next boyfriend - page 1 - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/searcher.php3?quiz=when will i get my next boyfriendWrite fanfiction; AllTheTests.com-� when will i get my next boyfriend. ... In each question I give you the artist and a lyric and you tell me what the song is. Also there are 30 questions.The first 10 are easy, next 10 are medium, next 10 are hard. On your marks, get set, GO! ...

Saavik and Spock fanfiction, Princess Leia, Luke ... - Kerjenkerjen.netThese Princess Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker, and Han Solo fanfiction stories are based on characters and situations created by George Lucas. All stories are based on the canon from the first 6 movies only. This section is closed since it no longer fits the saga with the Abrams' movies.

To Depart and Remain Chapter 5, a my hero ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12806095/5/To-Depart-and-RemainFor a second I am full of indecision on whether to find the child first or finish my work here. Every moment that passes is another moment the boy can wander farther away. Then again, I need to complete this job as well. I try to finish this appointment quickly, but the soul does not heed my call. It shakes and wriths in rage instead. This is bad.

Complications Chapter 2: Getting Help, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10660923/2/Complications"If you really want to go down that route, you need to talk to a solicitor. And I know one who would likely be willing to help you. In the meantime," she looked around the room in disgust. "This is hardly the place for an expectant mother to live, let alone when you actually give birth and have a little one around. I'll take you to the school.

Creepypasta Reader - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/search/Creepypastas+X+Reader?page=1Despite knowing him for a few years, you never got to get to know him well and find out his true self. However, that ch... Add to library 765 ... not the best or the most realistic but this is my first fanfiction so please spare me. kind of a reader insert I'm not sure ... goes to a party- a masquerade party. What will have when a bang echoes ...

Loki fanfic rec list - became a 1d blog at some point ...bldskr.tumblr.com/post/33926327645/loki-fanfic-rec-listLoki fanfic rec list *excludes slash (sorry, not my thing) My personal favorite ship is Lokane, I can�t get enough of them, but I include some others that I�ve read and liked. ... COMPLETE. I hate that this author left fanfiction! One of the best smut writers I�ve seen. This is �

Fanfic: Friends Before Love Ch 5, Percy Jackson and the ...https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6316041/5I smiled. Rachel was definitely one of my closer friends, even if she could be a little strange. I still didn't tell her I had a crush on Thalia, but she probably could've helped me out. The only reason I even told Annabeth was because she admitted her crush on Percy to me. Rachel and I talked for a few minutes and I was deeply considering ...

Fics like Harry "Potter and the Boy who lived" : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6fmgww/fics_like_harry_potter_and_the...The most I looked forward to a reunion of Harry and Nathan for the TWT but it sadly never came to that. Also does anybody have info about the author and if there is any chance that the story will be continued? ... Welcome to an example of the "One-Of-Kind"-Story. Like A long journey home (for me at least) there is simply no story which comes ...

Discuss Everything About A Court of Thorns and Roses Wiki ...https://acourtofthornsandroses.fandom.com/f/p/3042208164872689417Jun 29, 2017 ï¿½ If users add fanfiction then it is vandalism and must be undone. Regarding the quality of the content I am currently reviewing pages to fix them, but it is a time consuming project and so I ask that that you be patient. Please feel free to fix any mistakes you see. Thanks.

Reviews: Hybrid | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1304780I love the dino/failed experiment point of view. Just a question: Will Talon run into a Tyrannosaurus Rex? I hope so. I personally think that this is one of the top ten best of the Jurassic Park fanfictions on this site. On a less important note, I'm thinking of doing a fanfiction for Jurassic Park.

The Threat | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_ThreatEpisode 108 of Robin & Batgirl. In a fancy 5-Star hotel,the owner is telling that,"We have a musician.With the smooth sound of her fiddle and relaxing playing,here she goes.Virtuoso!!!".Virtuoso came.Then,when she played her fiddle,destructive waves of force came out of it,putting everyone and...

FanFiction For You - Thor the Dog - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/170492077486Feb 04, 2018 ï¿½ Thor jumped at one of them, you went over and quickly grabbed his collar. ... �Well you see my friend, who is the owner of this dog, is a big fan of yours and she named him after you.� Thor looked very pleased with the fact that a fan of his named a dog after him. ... But it was a great idea, after all it was my fault a dog jumped on him.

Comment on Three characters inuyasha by pink-hudy - DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/comments/1/741891307/4583600945This is not true. I have been a fan of Inuyasha for a long time. Read all the manga seen all the anime episodes and movies even the extra manga story that was made for Japan having their Tsunami. Useless you're referring to a "fan made fanfiction" may I remind you it's "fanfiction." It is not canon.

The Love of His Life, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10445778/1/The-Love-of-His-LifeThis is the first time he's had time with his daughter. He and Bella just couldn't get it right, a one night stand, she could barely remember, and his memory was just as fuzzy on the details. She married her boyfriend, he had skin just as pale as hers and red hair.

The First, The Best, The Last Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8816946/1/The-First-The-Best-The-LastFollow/Fav The First, The Best, The Last. By: Pandora's Box Is Heavy. ... This is a short 20 chapter drabble to show tinklove just how much I love her wrinkly old face! Happy Birthday sweaty (that's on purpose) I lurv you! ... Forget the way his thumb is hooked in his belt loop and the way his lips caress the long neck of his Amber Bock. The ...

A Holmes for Christmas - Chapter 1 - Gryffinpuffpending15 ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/17413034/chapters/40988549Jan 14, 2019 ï¿½ This is the first fanfiction I ever wrote, I'm really proud of it, I hope you enjoy it. ... the day for Sherlock to spend with his boyfriend. Mrs. Hudson stood watching Sherlock; whom was knelt up to the window, in his pyjamas, with his head resting on the windowsill. ... John unzipped his jacket slightly, and a furry red muzzle or an Irish ...

Johnlock Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/JohnlockJun 01, 2015 ï¿½ Browse through and read johnlock fanfiction stories and books ... Credits to BBC Radio 1, as their television show that the characters are from. Credits to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle for creating Sherlock Holmes and Watson in the first place. ... and has noticed Sherlock refusing to go near him or resorting to locking himself in his room a ...

Tags Fanfiction - Novel Updateshttps://www.novelupdates.com/stag/fanfiction/?pg=3Fanfiction Sort by. Chapters Frequency Rank Rating Readers Reviews Title Last Updated. Order. Ascending ... This is the story of a Necromancer who was cast into the world of Harry Potter. Taking over the body of a 11 year old first entering into Hogwarts....

Reviews: Courting Eilonwy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/681035The first line was so wonderful- her memories are all so sweet and silly at the same time, and, as a big Coll fan, I thought the doorknob part was great. And the last line... was something Lloyd Alexander does a lot in his writing. An abrupt line, a little surprising, that really swiftly changes the course of the story. Good good good writing!

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10573/1Stoic, ruthless, and a rakish smirk that no single student in school could possibly be immune to. He would have been content at ignoring the swooning girls. Even with his locker overflowing with love letters. Even having a loud fan club cheering him on, their screeches like chalk on a blackboard in his ears whenever he would join a sporting event.

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/182515880989/spoils-of-the-new-yearThis is my 365-day prompt challenge thread and a moment so you will be able to see it in advance. If you would like early access to the fics and extra fics that are bonus content that is available if you follow me on Patreon. I shall be posting the works every day.

Harry Potter FanFic Archive :: TheDarkTippedSnakehttps://www.hpfanficarchive.com/stories/viewuser.php?action=storiesby&uid=10259The Founders of Fiction | FanFiction. ... the first few chapters of book three, along with a spin-off, and a side story written by my friend there. ... This is an unofficial fan site and is not connected or endorsed by J.K. Rowling or Warner Bros. Harry Potter and its characters are property of JK Rowling in association with Warner Brothers ...

Reviews: Lost World | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11312126it's an interesting concept that I wish more people would do and I would love to read more but the style of writing turns me off. It might get better later on but I can't finish the first chapter do to all the bitch this and bitch that. I can't understand what he is saying and I don't even know what he looks like.

I'm not that girl, a glee fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7495809/1/I-m-not-that-girlHi all my first song fic I hope you will all love it please read and review. Song: I'm not that girl-wicked. ... We practiced for a while but I could see he was getting a bit tired, so I led him over to the picnic area at first he looked a bit bewildered but I could tell he was hungry and his bewildered look turned into that adorable ...

Reviews for A different world | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13332392Reviews for A different world; wolf970 ... To the unnamed figure she had seen the night before. John Smith gone, leaving her well off with payment and a bonus and instructions to NOT go home. Of course, she does. ... interesting take on two known characters. Probably not the first time its been done, but it was done well. At least, I know I ...

Ghost - An Avengers Fanfiction - Ruby - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/story/5515160-ghost-an-avengers-fanfictionAug 22, 2017 ï¿½ Ghost - An Avengers Fanfiction 234K Reads 9.2K Votes 24 Part Story. ... You don't have anyone to trust anymore. You're just a shadow of a person, a ghost in the system. This is her story. The story of the Ghost. ... they want to keep an eye on her more than ever. With a dark and unclear past, Sage enters the world of heroes for the first time. ...Content Rating: everyone

Stray Kid Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Stray+KidsBrowse through and read stray kid fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... A Cobra and a Viper, their venom flowing through the others� veins. ... ,there's a girl that would always come to the Kim Palace,plucking the most rarest flower in their garden and sell it for a living. He had always been watching the girl and never stop ...

Cambria P12 - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMq2uQGT6e1UG0Rxzp9h-JQSo the last chapter of my first fanfiction " The Gift Of Love" I hope you like it and please subscribe to my channel Videos and songs and pictures aren't mine .

Fan Fiction Is Finally Legitimized With Kindle Worldshttps://www.forbes.com/sites/carolpinchefsky/2013/05/22/fan-fiction-is-finally...May 22, 2013 ï¿½ Reading and writing fan fiction is a pastime I've enjoyed for years, and I'm not the only one: Fanfiction.net, a clearinghouse of fan fiction from across dozens of television shows, movies, and ...

Reviews: Firebird's Fury: Book III of the ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10373959Very good! I came across the first in this trilogy at some point in the past (tho� I don�t remember it), given I found it in my favorites list. But it was so good I just binged the whole trilogy. I�ll try not to forget about it, this time. It was a really unique view of things, and a much more alien magical world. Very Good!

Why isn't Fanfiction.net working? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120209225743AArDz6cFeb 09, 2012 ï¿½ Why isn't Fanfiction.net working? Is fanfiction.net not working for you? I can't get the website to work! ... Don't worry for absolutely everyone. Or at least if you can't log in. ... since I haven't been doing many log-in things on FanFiction lately, but it's bugging the crap out of me! Especially since I want to review this one story ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 24

M/M Merlin (BBC) Merthur Fan Fiction (130 books)https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/46357.M_M_Merlin_BBC_Merthur_Fan_FictionM/M Merlin (BBC) Merthur Fan Fiction ... Please add only the first book in a long series to avoid unnecessarily filling the list (stories that can stand-alone apart from the series, the exception). ... But It's a Good Refrain by. lady_ragnell. 3.82 avg rating � 85 ratings.

Reviews: Terminator: Season three | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11753413But it's went through off the rails I need to let you know I think. The first half of your story was top-notch man. But you turn the second half into a soap opera. ... Seriously, the best story I have ever read for a third season of Sarah Connor Chronicles. It flows �

The Martians Chapter 1, a martian, andy ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12907427/1/The-MartiansThis is a one shot, I'm still publishing the other Mars story, but came up with this idea and it was nagging me to write it. Totally unconnected to my other story. As usual, all characters are the property of Weir. (Except Tim the waiter, I totally made him up) This is a not for profit exercise. Review please!

Hermione's choice Chapter 10, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8963662/10/Hermione-s-choiceHermione's choice 10. I asked Santa for the rights to Harry Potter for Christmas and he laughed so hard he fell out of his sleigh. Owing to that, the rights still belong to Warner Bros and JK Rowling.

What are the best Lily Evans and James Potter fanfiction ...https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-Lily-Evans-and-James-Potter-fanfictionMar 25, 2019 ï¿½ *rolls up sleeves* This is my true forte, the only thing I consider myself an expert in. Full-Length 1. The Rise and Fall of the Stag and the Doe This is long, mind you. It�s a total of 95 chapters but it�s well written and there�s a certain realn...

Looking for fics where Harry is stupidly genius : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/50kbvu/looking_for_fics_where_harry_is...Harry's brother is the boy who lived and they get along great, but Harry is much more studious and makes some large changes when everyone keeps underestimating him at Hogwarts. Probably not exactly what you're looking for and it's more of an over-powered 'darkish' Harry after the first act but it �

Lifeless - Brothers Conflict Fanfic - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/5343747/Lifeless-Brothers-Conflict-Fanfic/32Lifeless - Brothers Conflict Fanfic Chapter 30: Bonus with Fuuto. ... This made the fans write crazy BL fanfiction and a lot of Doushinji written about the two of them. The movie she and Fuuto were in was called �It Will Never Die�. ... saying as this is the first movie I have acted in, getting a compliment from a rising movie star is just ...

Anybody recommend a good SVTFOE fic? - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/.../comments/4baen7/anybody_recommend_a_good_svtfoe_ficAnybody recommend a good SVTFOE fic? (self.StarVStheForcesofEvil) submitted 3 years ago * by TheCanadianInfernape Meh. I was looking through fanfiction.net for a good one, but most of them had generic plots, judging from the summaries. ... I thought that was the ending when I read it the first time but I came back later realizing it just wasn't ...

The Dragon Warrior Chapter 1: The council ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13192084/1/The-Dragon-Warrior"We brought you here for a very important reason, Naruto Uzumaki" Naruto turned around only to have his breath taken away, for the last dragon was the largest and most beautiful of them all. (I can't for the life of me describe him for you so you guys will need to look up �

Naruto Senju of the Hidden Leaf Chapter 1: Kyuubi Attack ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13220883/1/Naruto-Senju-of-the-Hidden-LeafNaruto, abandoned by his parents for a prophecy was left to the mercy of the village. But somehow fates intervenes and Naruto gains a new family of proud heritage. Watch as Naruto takes the world by storm as the Senju heir. Mokuton Naruto, Godlike Naruto, Uzumaki and Senju Clan Alive, Minato/Kushina alive

One of the ghouls Chapter 2, a Scooby Doo - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9547249/2/One-of-the-ghoulsOne of the ghouls. beccalovesbumblebee~ Hey I am back! ... and Sibella and Phantasma doing the Phanty fling. As the music ended we all let out a laugh, and many of the girls shrieked. Winnie glanced out the window at the moon. "I am so happy I could howl, in fact I will!" She let out three howls each more ear-splitting then the first. I floated ...

The Unwilling Chapter 4, a Percy Jackson and ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12663587/4/The-UnwillingIt was all too much, it was all too painful. Leaving the flowers on ground, he scrambled up the trunk of a tree, settling himself on one of the large branches to watch the procession. He watched as the coffin was lowered into the ground, as the dirt was filled the hole, as people wiped their tears and left. But not a tear dripped from Percy's eye.

Fanfic: Super Smash Bros: Beginnings Ch ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/13150187/2One of the first things he noticed was� "Luigi? Luigi!" Mario called out, only to hear nothing but silence. Apparently, he and his brother had been separated. He had to go find him. Dusting himself off, Mario took off running, jumping onto one of the floating platforms and vaulting off more with parkour stunts.

Jen Chapman - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Jen_ChapmanJen is also known for her breakthrough invention of a genre of Treksmut fanfiction known as TSUs. TrekSmut University (TSU) was the first of its kind and spawned several collaborative efforts such as the Fuh-Q Fests which were originally based on one of �

Chaos (Muse-Verse) | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_(Muse-Verse)As the first primordial, Chaos is immortal and existed before the universe began. She is also the creator of the other Protogenoi and thus the creator of the universe. Chaos is one of the few beings that can truly kill an immortal (possibly by absorbing their essence).

Reviews: Crimson Peak | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11778368For this chapter, i would like to take a better look at Abby's side of the story. As terrible as all her action were, i can't help but feel for her. Because, let's be honest she was in a rather difficult situation, clearly unhappy with her life and I feel like she was the first one failed by her own mother.

Stormstrike | Warriors Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://warriorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/StormstrikeToad first appears as a singular character in Super Mario Bros. 2 as one of the four playable characters. In the game's story, he and his three friends (Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach) had to help the people of the land of Subcon by defeating the villainous frog (known as Wart) from taking...

Ghostface (Scream: The Next Generation) | Scream ...https://scream-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Ghostface_(Scream:_The_Next_Generation)Duke proclaims that his motive was Peer Pressure, saying he was the British Stu Macher. Hank: Hank was the principal of Woodsboro High School, he was the father of Megan, who died in the first Fic, when he had another daughter, Amber, she turned out to be a �

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5644/1Izanagi appeared as the life was draining from Inukeyu and took the soul of Inukeyu and the evil god. Izanagi did not want the evil god to join Izanami in the underworld. Izanagi knew that the only way to truly destroy the evil god was the combine the three talismans �

Last Stop on the Total Drama Train/Brick | Total Drama ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Last_Stop_on_the_Total_Drama_Train/...Brick, described as The Cadet, is a contestant on Last Stop on the Total Drama Train.. Coverage. Brick was the last contestant introduced in episode one, as he had to run his way onto the train after it took off. He was later placed on Team Stowaways with Dakota, Dawn and Lightning.

Louie | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/LouieLouie is labeled as The Guy with Many Fears in Total Drama States. Chapters Chapter 1- Louie introduced himself. He was seated with Chuckie. He voted for Sophie in the Pre-Game Immunity Vote. He raced in the second race. He was afraid of the horse. His team lost, and he voted for Josie. However...

William Duncan | MrInigo1995 Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://mrinigo1995-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/William_DuncanWilliam Duncan is a major recurring character and protagonist in the seventh season of The Vampire Diaries. He was a classmate of Elena, Matt, Bonnie, Caroline and Stefan until graduation. He now works as a police officer in Mystic Falls, together with his former classmate Matt. In Graduation...

Harry's Diary Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13301903/1/Harry-s-DiaryUmbridge wants to reveal all of Harry's secrets by making the school read Harry's Diary. Who knew harry had a diary in the first place? And who is this mysterious 'Selena' mentioned in his diary. What will happen when the diary reveals secrets that even Ron and Hermione didn't know. Smart!Harry

The First Time Harry is Loved Chapter 2 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12455699/2/The-First-Time-Harry-is-LovedThe next morning, Harry woke up and found he was not in his dormitory. He felt some warmth next to his body. He looked up and saw Professor McGonagall sitting next to him, reading. He started to sit up and back away. Professor McGonagall realized Harry was awake, and looked down at him. She saw he was backing away. "Don't worry, nothing is wrong.

The Future Flash / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/TheFutureFlash� Bart Allen's narration before the first chapter. The Future Flash is an Arrowverse fanfiction written by Dragonis Prime released on both Fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own It features Bart Allen, the son of Barry Allen and Kara Danvers , travelling back in time to avert multiple crisis that will occur in the future.

Fanfiction part 1 | Yugioh Boyfriend Scenarioshttps://www.quotev.com/story/5367435/Yugioh-Boyfriend-scenarions/73Yugioh Boyfriend Scenarios Fanfiction part 1. Aal izz Well. ... account and see that your favorite author has updated and added along another steamy chapter of a Seto X Reader fanfiction. Your legs tangled in his, his fingers tangled in your hair, ... You type in Yugi Motou on the search bar and click on the first thing that pops up.

Cain Odinson | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Cain_OdinsonCain is the first human son of Odin who died at the age of 16 and became an einheirji. How he died was he fought 3 fire-demons killed 2 of them but the one alive was Surt so he fought till the bitter end but was no match for Surt's power and died with a god-killer sword in his hands. he can enter his battle form and looks 25 when he enters it ...

FRIENDS season 1 quiz - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz22/quiz/1165333378Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� TV shows quizzes-� Friends. ... Who is Monica's date with in the first episode? Gunter ... None, Joey found the thumb in his soda, not Phoebe. 8 In TOW the butt, whose butt does Joey play? Borate James Bond ...

SUPER HARD Harry Potter quiz - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz32/quiz/1443046401Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� Movies quizzes-� Harry Potter ... Who is the first one to have a break down during O.W.L year? Hannah Abott ... What potion did harry have to make in his first year at Hogwarts on the potions exam? The cure for boils

You Only - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/88421/You-OnlyAfter logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. Homepage � Stories � You Only. You Only ... He is in love with Irene who is 2 years older than him and they share an apartment together. He is cheerful and totally oblivious of what is happening in his environment. Son Naeun.

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7637/6That night after dinner, Sesshomaru decided to take a walk. He smiled sadly when he came to the clearing that he'd taken Kagome to the night he'd told her about Inuyasha. This was also the place where they'd made out for the first time. He almost made love to her that night. Now, he wished that he had made love to her. "I miss you Kagome.

fanfiction - Sympaticowww3.sympatico.ca/fergal/darcyfic.htmlWORKS-IN-PROGRESS: A SHADE IN HIS CHARACTER (last posted Chapter 6 July 16/04 Rated R) We all know Darcy has a dark side � everyone does. This story is about Elizabeth encountering him again at the height of his resentful feelings in the wake of her rejection.

2,000 Years Ago: Chapter 23 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/2,000_Years_Ago:_Chapter_23Atreo POV I caught Josh as he passed out...what he just did was amazing, i had never seen anything like it! I took Josh below deck and put him in his bunk to rest "I'll take care of him" Pandora said "You steer the ship" I nodded and left the room, heading up to the deck. Clark was sitting down...

Pain Chapter 1: Pain, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13150207/1/PainThis is, in fact, my first fanfiction. Now I know many writers say that so they don't get a lot of criticism, but I am actually very open to it. I am only 11, and it won't be very good, so if you're looking for professional fanfiction, definitely not the place. Now, enough about all this! Go on and read the fanfiction! Hope you enjoy!

Fire and Water: Book One - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13310312/1/Fire-and-WaterRage burning deep in his chest, Tigerclaw turned away. This battle was lost. ... This is a story that's been years in the making (I just checked - the first chapter originally came out in 2016... phew!), and there's been many changes to my own writing and the plot, characters, and world of this story since.

Reviews: They see what they think is there | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/116820846/13/2018 c1 Prince Kopa-abandon by disney i adore this fan fiction i really do and it really is an acomplishment to get me to read something that is the lion king that doesnt have Kopa shipped with Vitani or Kovu,Kovu being shipped with Kion or Kopa and Nuka sharing a brotherly love so a master piece at first i was only looking for a filler for my time but ive taking a lot of liking ...

Fanfiction - Dokugawww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4174/1Another yip called out with the tip of the sword he flipped back the cover and saw the newborn hanyou swaddled in InuYasha�s haori blinking up at him with the miko�s round blue eyes. Staring up at the youkai the hanyou gave another yip and then stuffed his small fist in his mouth as the �

Mass Effect Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/game/Mass-EffectCan't resist a good story about that enigmatic drell? This is the community for you. A collection of inspiring Shrios fics for the Mass Effect universe. All ratings. Full-lengths, ficlets, and everything in between. AUs, headcanon, kinkmemes, fluff, character experimentation...basically anything that features Thane Krios as the main love interest.

Fanfiction-writers - Younghttps://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/146782835474A/N: So a continuation of the first Young (Chapter 2!) and is, in fact, much lighter than the last.~Mimi. ... He stood frozen, watching as the once vicious spiders, turned docile in his presence.

[Fanfiction] When Yeri Really Needs To Pee - Random ...https://onehallyu.com/topic/256172-fanfiction-when-yeri-really-needs-to-pee[Fanfiction] When Yeri Really Needs To Pee. Started by PepsiVodka , Dec ... Yeri tried to perform as energetically as possible as the group danced around the melodies of "Ice Cream Cake" on the multi-colored stage but she was feeling a little bit bloated and the soda kept splashing around in her tummy. ... She waited for a while until she felt ...

Born For War - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Born_For_WarBorn For War was an archive for multifandom works (chiefly het fanfiction).. Born For War (BFW) opened its doors in May of 2000, after Xena/Ares fanfiction author Something Royal threatened to withhold future fanfiction unless Delenn opened her own site. It was named after one of Delenn's early fanfiction works, Born For War, and the name persisted when the archive expanded.

Volume 1: Chapter 5 (2.0) - That Person, Later On ...https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/24064/that-person-later-on-fanfictionre-writedesign/...Everything was fresh and new because this was the first time that I had ever seen an elf or an elven village. All of the houses were built into the massive tree trunks, and were linked by interwoven branches. There were wooden bridges and ledges which seemed to �

Niles | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/NilesNiles, labeled as The Rich Germaphobe, was a contestant in Total Drama Amazon. Contents[show] Chapter Guide Chapter One - Niles immediately befriended Frasier, but their conversation was interrupted by Audrey. Susan claimed to be attracted to Niles in the confessional. Niles voted for Lacey...

How I Learned to Create an Effective Sherlock Holmes ...https://lithub.com/with-sherlock-holmes-is-pastiche-just-a-fancy-word-for-fanfictionMar 13, 2017 ï¿½ Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes wasn't the first of his kind�Edgar Allan Poe's C. Auguste Dupin arguably owns that distinction�but The Adventures of. ... How I Learned to Create an Effective Sherlock Holmes Pastiche Lyndsay Faye on the Lessons She Learned From Acting (And A Lifelong Passion) ... for a little while, living as them in my ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Lucina_Lucifuge" h="ID=SERP,5148.1">Lucina Lucifuge | High School DxD Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://dxdfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Lucina_LucifugeLucina Lucifuge is the Maid of the House of Gremory and Queen of Serafall Leviathan. She is from the House of Seere, which is one of the extinct families of the 72 Pillars that has Power over Space and the Extra Demons, the House of Lucifuge. She appears in the FanFiction The Twin Dragons...

Who We Are � Eos Publishinghttps://eos-publishing.com/who-are-weMichele�s keen eye for detail also became obvious: she was the last person picked for kickball, but the first person chosen for spelling bees. For fifteen years, Michele taught Hebrew School in synagogues. During that time, she discovered the world of lesbian fanfiction, and it changed her life.

Who's The Daddy Chapter 2, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/2525618/2/Who-s-The-DaddyFollow/Fav Who's The Daddy. By: Duochanfan. ... Harry moved one of the boxes over to the other side of the storeroom. He was tidying the place up as the twins had just put their experiments anywhere. ... I don't want to be under lock and key for a year, think I wont be able to be in you bed for a year you'd have to learn to go without me," He ...

Entitled Chapter 8, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12749092/9/EntitledFanFiction | unleash ... Hadrian has a brother named Matthew who is hailed as the boy who lived. Cast away to the Dursley�s at age 4, and disappearing and appearing right in front of a girl at age 6, what is Hadrian got into now? ... I've had ideas for a whole other fandom (because I'm shopping trash). Don't own stuff, many other legal things ...

The boy with one wing [neglected & abused male!reader x ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656962664370560911#wattpad #fanfiction The titles pretty much self explanatory. I don't own any of the pictures, undertale, or rwby. Those belong to their owners the only thing I own is the plot.... And maybe your destiny but that's to be decided later. See more

Madagascar 4: Scottish Escapades -- By Tharnton345 ...https://madagascar-fandom.fandom.com/wiki/Madagascar_4:_Scottish_Escapades_--_By...Madagascar 4: Scottish Escapades is an upcoming fanfiction movie which will take place after Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted. It will make its world premier on 17 July 2017 in Indonesia. Alex, Marty, Melman, and Gloria, alongside their friends from the circus, win a contract for a tour of...

Reviews: Blood of a Brother | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2752105You truly are talented, I enjoyed this fic as much as the last one and the addition of Gimli was wonderful (who is growing on me as much as Faramir ;) did I say before how much I *love* it when Legolas is the one wounded and has to be taken care of? I'm such a sucker for fics like this, I can't help myself.

Reviews: Fate: The Last Mage | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10968114FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... One of the kindest persons you could ever find, but when an enemy has made her mad, she can go from kind to really scary. ... somehow, Rosa gets separated from the others. She comes across a big crowd of people who is being cornered by a big monster. Rosa then jumps and lands between the crowd and the ...

What are some unique one direction fanfiction ideas that ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120722155140AA7ltIOJul 22, 2012 ï¿½ I really want to write a 1D fanfiction but I have NO ideas and I want a simple but interesting idea to use that noone has seen anyone use before. If you give me a really good idea, when I post it on tumblr, twitter, and Wattpad I'll dedicate it to you ^_^ Please help!!Status: ResolvedAnswers: 2

What position is Archie playing on the football team? - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/riverdale/comments/5v6rb6/what_position_is_archie_playing_on...As the question asks, I'm trying to figure out which position he's playing for writing a fanfiction, thanks everyone. ... Who is in your opinion the cringiest character? Welcome to Reddit, the front page of the internet. Become a Redditor. and subscribe to one of thousands of communities. � 3. 4. 5. What position is Archie playing on the ...

The Gravity Falls Fanfiction Wiki:Administrators | The ...https://gravityfallsfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Gravity_Falls_Fanfiction_Wiki:...See Help:Administrators' how-to guide for a guide on using admin functions. Becoming an administrator Edit. For you to become an administrator, someone with bureaucrat access must make you one. On larger Wikia, there will usually be a community page for requests, with a page name such as "The Gravity Falls Fanfiction Wiki:Requests for adminship".

Ryuu Ichiro | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Ryuu_Ichiroryuu was originally going to be the ultimate Hunter. but that title went to his twin brother who is apart of the 84th Class; His canon sexuality is a homosexual he wasn't even going to be in this story. i had kept him saved for a old story i gave up on Ryuu,Keizo,and Kajiru all went to the same high school Ryuu's Birthday is the same as the ...

I'm looking for sailor moon fanfiction.? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150427171327AAU1TQpApr 27, 2015 ï¿½ So yea I wanna read some sailor moon fanfiction where Serena/usagi remembers her past life as the princess Serena/Usagi hate the scouts and Darien Serena/usagi/princess loved someone else (Haruka, sieya oc) Something with these kind of plots or any good fanfic you know. And please done say look on fanfiction or one of those sites the reason I'm asking here is because I can't �Status: OpenAnswers: 3

Spider-man (Avengers Flashpoint Paradox) | Marvel ...https://marvelfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Spider-man_(Avengers_Flashpoint_Paradox)Peter Parker is a teenager who is secretly Spider-man. In the Flashpoint timeline he is Green Spider-man, one of the rebels against HYDRA. Peter Parker was born in New York Queens. He was an orphan and lived with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Uncle Ben eventually died. Peter Parker was educated at...

universe-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Augustariver/Tears_and_Anger_-_Rupphire_Fanfiction" h="ID=SERP,5228.1">User blog:Augustariver/Tears and Anger - Rupphire ...https://stevenuniverse-fanon.fandom.com/.../Tears_and_Anger_-_Rupphire_FanfictionHey guys! Rupphire is one of my SU otps. So I wrote a fanfiction! Enjoy!_____ Hours after the retreat of Rose Quartz and the birth of Steven Universe. Garnet sits on a rock arguing with herself., Ruby: It's not fair., Sapphire: I know but we knew it was going to happen., Ruby...

Game of Thrones: Family Ties Chapter 1, an a song of ice ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13314309/1/Game-of-Thrones-Family-TiesThe two people with her sons were both female, the first was Lyanna Mormont, a girl of medium height with long dark brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin. She was the youngest member of the Mormont family who worked for the Starks and a good friend of Rickon's.

One of Three Ways Chapter 1, a grey's anatomy fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13303828/1/One-of-Three-WaysThat was the same thing she had told him when he asked why they had to give her a name. Harper Quincy, or Hazel as they called her, was the first patient they had together as attendings. She was born at only 28 weeks with an intraventricular hemorrhage. "But I don't see what she has to do with our impasse." "Can you stop being Addison for a ...

Which plot makes more sense, the Cursed Child or My ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/c1yv5u/which_plot_makes_more_sense_the...Apparently Harry was one of their best friends despite the fact that a few days before that she asked what his name was. The author is also the proud writer of eloquent quotes such as 'he put his thingie in my you know what and we did it for the first time'. Yeah. It's that bad.

Fanfic: Age of Innocence Ch 9, Lazytown | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/2523148/9The Lazytown forest was dark in the day, and even darker at night. No one wanted to visit it unless something made them enter. Robbie, when he first moved to Lazytown, decided the forest was the best place to live because no one would ever bother him. Yet, tonight was not one of �

Looking for psychopath!Harry fics : HPfanfiction - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/2ov4s6/looking_for_psychopathharry_ficsDuring these times he loses control of himself and is dark and a psycopath. He gets adopted by snape and goes to auror training for a few years. Its over 1m words in total but very good and talks alot about the structure of magic. ... So far I only knew that it was one of the better Snape mentors Harry stories, but the horcrux premise sounds ...

originals.fandom.com/wiki/Ume_Kazue" h="ID=SERP,5187.1">Ume Kazue | Naruto OC Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://narutooriginals.fandom.com/wiki/Ume_KazueUme Kazue(???, Kazue Ume) is a civilian of Konohagakure and the deceased mother of Akira Kazue. She is a background character in LadyArcher's fanfiction, 'Circles Are Square,' which is an AU. Contents[show] Background Ume Uzuki was born into a large family of civilians. Her father was the �

Jimin Kisaragi | Dangan Ronpa Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://danganronpafanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Jimin_KisaragiJimin Kisaragi is a character in The New Killing Game - Monokuma Hunter SYOC. He is a member of the Future Foundation's 15th Division. Jimin's title during his time at Hope's Peak Academy was the SHSL Oboist. Contents[show] Appearance Jimin has jet black hair, that is a little scruffy and medium...

Clarissa Perini | FanFiction Characters Wiki | FANDOM ...https://fanfictioncharacters.fandom.com/wiki/Clarissa_PeriniA group of them were kidnapped and brought to an old hotel where they had prepared one of those "succeed or die" tests just to have fun with their deaths. She had a rope on the neck and stuck in a bed. The challenge was to use her lighter to free herself before the time ran out and a trap door below dropped the bed and thus.. ended up hanged.

My Immortal (Harry Potter story) - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/My_Immortal_(Harry_Potter_story)My Immortal is the most famous, notoriously bad fan fiction ever written. Based very loosely in the Harry Potter universe and featuring the blatant Mary-Sue protagonist Ebony (or often times "Enoby") Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way, it reads like a detailed list of everything a fanfic author could ever possibly do wrong, only taken to exaggerated, horrifying extremes.

Reviews: Rebirth of a Fox | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11288481The biggest set of these are the plot threads of the character fighting their instincts and failing, NOT something that would happen, in fact out of all the animals she got one of the better ones for this, the fox is actually noted for the fact that it is one of the LEAST influenced by �

Reviews: Family Time One Shots | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/108694055/10/2017 c59 dhldrkc Heeey, i've been reading this story for quite a long time (weeks i guess?). I'm sorry i'd only review the story just now.. also i've been wanting to review all of the chapters i'd read (ch. 59 was the latest, AWESOME btw), but i just kept reading because it gets me engulfed like ALL of the parts of this story are so deep..(if you know what i mean).

Forum:Featured Image | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Forum:Featured_ImageNominated images must have some relation to a fanfiction posted on this wiki. ... This is the whole point of the Oppose option, because Oppose votes aren't actually counted. ... "I like another one of your images better" votes will be removed. The only images you should be comparing a nominee to are the �

Beyond [Part 1/10] - cranberrycupcake.tumblr.comhttps://cranberrycupcake.tumblr.com/post/145016417933/beyond-part-110May 27, 2016 ï¿½ Beyond [Part 1/10] Originally posted by wickedisgood. Hello, my first fan fiction written in english, so i am sorry for mistakes. This is a self-insert Maze Runner fan fiction�

author&page=2" h="ID=SERP,5171.1">TheForce.Net's Fan Fiction Archivefanfic.theforce.net/contributors.asp?action=author&page=2Qui-Gon teaches his Padawan about the nature of possessions for a Jedi as he and Obi-Wan return to the Temple after many misadventures and a long journey home. ... This is just a small introspection 'fic that deals with her emotions as she spends her last day on Naboo. [View Comments] Articles by ... Obi-Wan sits alone in his hut on Tatooine ...

Kessler Theory: Why Cole doesn't get time powers in ...https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/989945-infamous-2/74252950OK, so looking around on this forum, I have seen people asking why Kessler has all of these time travel abilites, yet Cole never gets any of them in either the first or second game. And I think that I actually have an explanation as to why (this theory is also the basis for a fanfiction I �

This is me, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12871476/1/This-is-meWelcome to 'THIS IS ME ' Bella Pov: "Isabella , come out , come out wherever you are" sang the man who killed my mother. My mum told me to hide in the floor boards in her closet , as no one would find me. I can't believe my mother , is dead . She was the most beautiful and loving person ever. My mother was my hero and my protector.

In the Beginning Chapter 1, a captain america fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13056539/1/In-the-BeginningAuthor's Note: This is the buildup to a much larger story. When I first started this AU, it involved an established relationship between Bucky Barnes and the OFC Tessa Sullivan. But the more I got into it, the more I began to want to see how they fell in love. So... In the Beginning...

Remember when (a Percy Jackson fanfiction) - Chapter 1:A ...https://www.wattpad.com/44294754-remember-when-a-percy-jackson-fanfiction-chapter-1Remember when (a Percy Jackson fanfiction) Fanfiction. Annabeth chase never had friends, the only person she could rely on was her dad. And he even got too busy to notice her. Until that summer when she made friendships that would last a lifetime and a love that would last an eternity. A few years later... #annabeth #chase #jackson #percy #pjoReviews: 127Content Rating: everyone

Amalgamates | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/AmalgamatesNov 20, 2015 ï¿½ This is the beginning of a new war.----OBS: This story is the sequel of Heart and Soldier first part, if you didn�t read it yet, please read the previous part before reading this. In this fanfiction, Frisk is female. From there, the story will have some focus on romance, hope you like the development of the story! :) See ya soon! Series

Author: supernaturalsex | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/u/6515003/supernaturalsex70 Chi-Chi Is One Hot Mama, Just Saiyan She was the devoted wife of Son Goku, a former martial artist, and a woman renowned for her ability to keep her hyperactive husband in line. Their marriage was so solid that she remained faithful to him even after his death, knowing that he �

Reviews: The book with which it all began | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12527928FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... for The book with which it all began. 4/4 c8 Levenez Sweet ending to a nice story in which all characters (but Wickham) appear as an improved version than in canon. Thank you. 3/19 c8 Puzzler54 ... This is a very delightful retelling of �

Could this actually be true! The Last Jedi - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCN4WpmWe78Jun 27, 2018 ï¿½ Sign in to add this video to a playlist. ... Hence, the fanfiction/TLJ similarities are worth mentioning. And a question is raised as to why the case. ... Luke's Lightsaber was the KEY ...

Amy Pasti | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Amy_PastiAmy Pasti-Renrut is the young daughter (via �microwave reproduction�, where a picture placed in a microwave with ravioli produces a child) of Ravioli Pasti and Nalyd Renrut. Though cute and sweet on the surface, she is actually rather manipulative and is well-aware �

Harry Potter and the Founders Gift chapter 1, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12627915/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Founders-GiftFollow/Fav Harry Potter and the Founders Gift. By: HelenPotter91. ... As the cat lady's Scottish accent was clearer she walked right up to the man now as they both walked the last few steps to number four in almost silence, a sort of tension between them. ... a lot of people would take him in and care for him as if he was their own and these ...

To become the Very Best Kanto and Orange ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12659688/21/To-become-the-Very-Best-Kanto-and-Orange...FanFiction | unleash ... and reds pokemon. Ash soon gave a speech to pallet town. "I just want to thank all of you for your support, you guys are the best." everyone cheered at the speech. Ash sat down to eat some food. ... "sounds liike a good decision Red" Ash said to his cousin as the two boys fist bumped. the party lasted though the night ...

What is the difference between a crossover and a fanfiction?https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-a-crossover-and-a-fanfictionFanfiction is fiction written by fans of a book series, TV series, movie, etc., using existing characters and situations to develop new plots. Fans take their favourite characters and put them in a setting or situation of their own liking. It can ...

Chapter 56 | He Needs a Pirate Queen (Luffy x Reader)https://www.quotev.com/story/5965445/He-Needs-a-Pirate-Queen-Luffy-x-Reader/62A/N: Harry Potter fans please check out my fanfiction: AdronitisAnd those interested in Umbrella Academy please check out my newly published fanfiction: Perfectly DysfunctionalThank you so much if you do! Enjoy the update! �I�m Silver Fox Foxy!� Foxy states. I am depressed that my time to relax is going to be ruined by this bozo. Before I can get up to leave the vicinity, Foxy and his ...

the fix: a twilight fanfiction communityhttps://twilightfanfix.livejournal.comThe Fix is a Twilight-fandom community where the world Stephenie Meyer has created and the imagination of fans collide � includes discussions on the fandom�s fics fan art, videos, and playlists devoted to the fandom's favorite stories. We also have weekly fanfiction recommendations, contests, polls, �

YOU ARE READING TwoSetLove a Breddy Fanfic FANFICTION ...https://me.me/i/you-are-reading-twosetlove-a-breddy-fanfic-fanfiction-classical-music...YOU ARE READING TwoSetLove: a Breddy fanfic FANFICTION Classical music fans all know and love Brett and Eddy, the hosts of the TwoSetViolin channel on YouTube. There's never one without the other, they're... It was time for Thomas to leave. He had seen everything from Reddit tagged as Fanfiction �

Reviews: No Such Luck: Deleted Scenes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12440728But for real though Lynn is a great character and so are the other sisters, people just need to open their eyes and see that instead of treating Lincoln like a god. ... Oh and a nice fic too. ... locking out a child is illegal, so expect to be arrested in the newest no such luck fanfiction. 9/1/2017 c1 X3corez not a fan of this especially the ...

Grand Theft Auto: Favors for Kenny - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto:_Favors_for_KennyGordon Sargent, a member of the McReary Mob, has been an associate of the Petrovic Family for years. Now, he's still working for both groups, but loyalties are always tested in Liberty City. Characters Gordon Sargent: The protagonist, he works with the McCreary Mob and Petrovic Family. However...

Bodyguard Fanfiction - Classic Whitney - Tapatalkhttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/classicwhitney/bodyguard-fanfiction-t5575.htmlBodyguard Fanfiction. Share. Share with: Link: Copy link. 6 posts Bodyguard Fanfiction ... and Whitney's relationship. Now there are what people would call "Kevney shippers" lol and the like. And I guess they are the ones writing the stories. ... Then when he played the DVD it turned out to be a porn with the same title as the original and a ...

Alias Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/tv/AliasAn Archive of quality Sark and Sydney Fanfiction over 30,000 words to help the reader avoid work, school, and general achievement. Note: any Sarkney lover trying to find Redrover1980- can read her amazing "Complicity" fic at http : / / complicity-fic . livejournal .

Godzilla: Daikaiju Rivals | Godzilla FanFiction Wiki ...https://godzilla-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla:_Daikaiju_RivalsGodzilla: Daikaiju Rivals is a line of Godzilla toys created by Bandai. The line is known for its attention to detail and acciracy to their movie counterparts. Godzilla - The toy uses the GhidoGoji design from Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991) and includes light-up eyes, movie-accurate roaring...

Dhamphir's Den | Welcome To My Dendhamphir.netWelcome to my den. On this website you will find my fanfiction, and a little original fiction. My stories are centered around women and women loving women. So if you don�t care for that kind of story, please just move along and look elsewhere for something more to your liking. Stories are rated as follows: G=general audiences, T=teen, M=mature.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_of_the_Plain" h="ID=SERP,5272.1">Lord of the Plain | The Lion King Fanon Wiki | FANDOM ...https://thelionkingfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_of_the_PlainLord of the Plain is a unfinished Lion King based fanfiction written by Nala15. The story is set in the savanna of South Africa, and mostly centers on the Savanna Pride. NOTE: This story is on hiatus. The story will continue when the creator returns to the wiki. Contents[show] Cast: Protagonists...

You�re distracring me Chapter 1, a rainbow six series ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13232288/1/You-re-distracring-meFirst off, I saw this on one of the other fanfiction but it wasn't quite a story yet so I decide to make one. Vigil and Alibi both have similar jobs and somewhat similar personalities in hiding their true intentions or emotions so why not :) .

Reviews for One Eye, Full of Wisdom | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/11016559I didn't actually think I was going to really get into this story. I enjoy fanfiction but it's mostly for light, fulfilling reads that cover a certain aspect of a character I enjoy, or explore a non-canon situation, scenario that i like to imagine. I don't usually read realistic, especially not one so long but i �

Should I post my WIP on FictionPress or Wattpad? Or just ...https://www.reddit.com/.../comments/6nu969/should_i_post_my_wip_on_fictionpress_or_wattpadMy advice, is go for a smaller active community out there. DeviantArt, despite what the first impression you get, has an active writing community the last time I checked. They are small, and yes to get critiques, you have to be active there leaving thoughtful comments, follow the lit news, and do some of the workshops they have there if you can.Top responsesI'm not an expert on legal matters, but if you're planning this novel published traditionally at some point, you want to be careful about posting it online. � read more7 votesYou can get good feedback on Wattpad but it requires work on your part. It's like any other social network, you need to invest time in it. I've had some pretty good � read more3 votesI would wait until you finish. I mean, that's what I've learned from posting online is that it's a heck of a lot easier to finish your WIP and get criticism. It's an � read more3 votesHave you asked the readers for comments? Sometimes you need to ask readers if they liked it or places that could be improved.1 voteI think the best place would be ao3, it's a lot easier to be noticed there. I have like 1 view on fanfiction and wattpad, but like 14 on ao3 for the same story. Maybe � read more1 voteIf your writing is coming along just fine, post at least three chapters on wattpad then join book clubs. I recommend #NBR, they mean business with their � read more1 voteSee all

152 and More Twilight Fanfics Book 2 - page 211 ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/152-and-more-twilight-fanfics-book-2/4200Are you looking for a specific fic? In the upper right hand corner is a search box with a drop down menu Type in your search criteria and you will probably find it's already been uploaded if not feel free to ask. If you have a summary you can share that would be appreciated as well. Thanks are always appreciated.

Why we're terrified of fanfiction - Voxhttps://www.vox.com/2016/6/2/11531406/why-were-terrified-fanfiction-teen-girlsJun 02, 2016 ï¿½ This article is part of a series on fan culture and its many related topics. Start with our primer on fandom and follow along with the series every day this week. If you don�t know what fandom ...

Reviews: Possession's Aftermath | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12165418Read this for the first time this morning and it has already become one of my favorite Buffy fics. I would love to read more if the inspiration should ever hit you again. ... People write about others out of malice or other grievances more than positive reasons. Like, it would be pages of hate for a few lines of love.

Reviews: Summer's End | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12543229I am still working on it. It's about half-written so far, but it's been slower progress than I would have liked. It will definitely be finished this year, hopefully sooner rather than later. Thanks for the question, and I'm so glad that you enjoyed the first story so much. Tish

How Fanfiction Can Improve Your Writing - The Writing ...https://writingcooperative.com/how-fanfiction-can-improve-your-writing-61a37ff1fe40Dec 15, 2018 ï¿½ Fanfiction is a weird corner of the internet where fans of pretty much anything can congregate to write stories about what THEY wish had happened in any given book, movie, or TV show. I�ve written over a hundred stories of fanfiction. By number, �

Fanfiction Ideas. | The Loud House Encyclopedia | FANDOM ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:96705Hi Kat. I just checked out your recent blog (I also voted for the MTC sequel, which appears to be in the lead so far). You asked for ideas for a fanfiction. I've got two for you. 1. Since Valentines Day is coming soon, how about a story that takes place on that day.

YAngsty by NaitouRSE on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/naitourse/art/YAngsty-741190432Anyway, that part of my fanfiction that deals with my headcanon as to why Raven never visited is out, so if you want, I can give you a link to the first part of my fanfiction. Reply Pyroanime2k16 Featured By Owner Mar 29, 2019

ereri fanfictionhttps://the-ereri-archives.tumblr.comin an effort to spread love to some of the amazing fanfictions don�t have a huge following yet, but totally deserve them, I�ll be posting weekly fanfic recs here at the-ereri-archives every Sunday for a year to bring to light some amazing fics that have under 25k hits!. ereri fanfic

Monsters Like Me Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13211239/1/Monsters-Like-MeUnfortunately for Rosalie, alcohol had no effect on her. But it was one of the few substances that she could consume without it turning to ash in her mouth. ... of her. The two danced for a few songs, before the woman took her hand and led her from the dance floor. She led them to a quieter part of the club, where other couples were littered ...

They're Mine? Chapter 2 - Adjustments to a new life, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12584780/2/They-re-MineAs the group entered the headmaster's office Ozpin looked up from his mountain of paperwork. To be honest he didn't mind the distraction from the work. ... "I guess now our home away from home," Jaune said sighing. ... "Well here's to a new life at Beacon," Jaune thought. AN: That's a wrap people. Thanks again guys for the support guys.

It Takes Some Time(Redux) - Chapter 1 - Hardshocker - RWBY ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/18862480/chapters/44769379This is actually an attempted fix up of my very first ever fanfiction. After I went back to look at it the other day I about died of embarrassment at the terrible writing I found within it. Because of that, I decided to make what I hope to be a better version that doesn't seem to be a complete mess.

The Trouble With Love Chapter Fourteen - The L Word ...https://lesfan.com/fanfiction/the-l-word/the-trouble-with-love-chapter-fourteenThe Trouble With Love Chapter Fourteen . Story written on January 13, 2006 by citygirl75. ... you know that just the beginning, don�t you? ... I�ve officially revelled. I know there are no guarantees, there aren�t any in life, but it�s you and me T. That has to mean something, and I don�t think we are at the beginning, maybe ...

'Frozen' Fan Theories That Make Just As Much Sense As ...https://www.bustle.com/articles/103990-frozen-fan-theories-that-make-just-as-much...Aug 13, 2015 ï¿½ This is a fan theory that comes up a lot in Frozen fanfiction, ... This fan theory is one of the most popular, and most heartwarming. ... "Let It Go" has been adopted as the �

Death Eater!Hermione and Slytherin!Hermione : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/326p9o/death_eaterhermione_and_slyth...BEGIN RANT: Fell free to skip to the recs. As someone who's been scouring the web for Slytherin!Hermione fics for years, and even took a crack at one of his own, my experience is that it's fairly easy to find fics with Hermione in Slytherin, but very hard to find fics with a Slytherin!Hermione.The Green Girl is a classic example of the former: yes, Hermione gets to wear a green necktie, and ...

The Art of Unfinishing: HP Fanfiction and the Power of ...https://www.hp-lexicon.org/2005/07/12/the-art-of-unfinishing-hp-fanfiction-and-the...Jul 12, 2005 ï¿½ Nevertheless we should not stop looking for more stories, questions and answers in the Harry Potter cosmos. For, as the Swedish poet Karin Boye remarks in one of her most famous poems: �Our journey might turn out to be in vain / But it�s the path itself that�s worth the pain.�

Fanfiction Ramblings.: Requested Drabbles (Part 3)https://fanfictionramblings.blogspot.com/2011/01/requested-drabbles-part-3.htmlJan 23, 2011 ï¿½ Requested Drabbles (Part 3) Warnings: ... A man is giggling next to a fence? ... Pft, it�s probably not important anyway. I better go back to searching for a way home. 6- Harry meets Gamabunta. (from Euphoretic) Harry stared at the large sword in front of him.

Reviews: Pokemon: Truth or Dare | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5873311/0/4NO ONE MESSES WITH MY ICE CREAM! Death to you! We get to tie you to a spinning dart borad then we get to throw things at you! *gives everybody but Charizard darts, needles, knives, etc* ... This is one of the craziest Pokemon Truth or Dare Stories that I have ever read so far! ... I have my own ToD now! but IT's not just a pokemon ToD but a ...

OC Fanfiction Recshttps://ocffrecs.tumblr.comIf you like a proactive OC that�s doing things (from the very beginning of her reincarnated life), eyyyy this is one of the best fics for that kind of thing. 4) OC!Sayu. Although there are quite a number of OC!Sayu fanfiction in the Death Note fandom (e.g. Metempsychosis ), this fic definitely has its own charm.

Thomas: Canons and Fanons: Literary Fanfiction Onlinewww.dichtung-digital.org/2007/Thomas/thomas.htmCanons and Fanons: Literary Fanfiction Online. ... However, not to suggest that there is some kind of linear, progressive trajectory whereby canon gives way to fanon. ... By its very nature, slashfiction enjoys a somewhat more complex relationship with the canon than fanfiction, but it, too, has its own boundaries and preferences. ...

Supernatural | DO YOU NEED FANFICTION?https://recommendedfanfiction.tumblr.com/supernaturalOnce upon a time Not so FAQ Ask me anything/This is where you ask for fanfiction thats not up yet :) Submit anything :) ... Cas� brothers convince him to go to a haunted corn maze before Halloween and he ends up sharing a candy apple with the best looking chainsaw murderer he�s ever seen. ... An Archangel and a Soul Walk into a Bar, Rated T ...

TtH � Story � Arguments Are Dangerous - tthfanfic.orghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-30122-8/AnimeRonin+Arguments+Are+Dangerous.htmA "Highlander > Xander-Centered" fan-fiction story. A letter brings an old teacher and student together on the Hellmouth and a traditional greeting gets him shot. Don�t worry, though; he gets better.. "Arguments Are Dangerous", chapter 8 by AnimeRonin

Reviews: Cinder Falls For Ruby Rose | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12250714in short I liked the story. There were a few spelling mistakes that stuck out here and there and a few instances were things felt a bit rushed but it all made for a good story. I'll be honest, I think your was a little to out of canon but at no point was it to distracting.

4 Creative Reading Activities to Spark Engagement - The ...https://secondaryenglishcoffeeshop.blogspot.com/2019/02/4-creative-reading-activities.htmlFeb 04, 2019 ï¿½ One of the most commercial types of creative reading and fanfiction in general is songfic. This is any time that someone takes a work of fiction and shapes a song around it. Generally, they aren�t just telling the story we all know and love, but pushing it to the next level somehow. ... This is a parody video, but it also shows some creative ...

Notes from New Sodom: Fanfictionhttps://notesfromthegeekshow.blogspot.com/2010/05/fanfiction.htmlMay 09, 2010 ï¿½ I think it would be crude and clumsy for a fanfic to make him a closet case who finally gets it on with Jack, but it wouldn't be a complete violation of his character. (The nearest I've got to this, btw: I set up a DeviantArt profile to collect fanart, and one of those slashes Jack and Joey. I added it to my collection quite happily.)

Protected Chapter 1: Discovery, a stargate: atlantis ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13314728/1/ProtectedAN: This is a precursor to a much greater adventure, a flex of my world building muscles, and vaguely AU, but a story I deeply wanted to write to push Sheppard and his team as far as I can, so if it feels I have given too great detail, please be aware that this fic is something of a necessary prologue.

Reviews for Cursed Blood | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13113605This is outright stated. Also, the police probably DID ask, but all she would be able to offer is that she was anonymously tipped off. Just because it wasn't mentioned, doesn't mean it didn't happen. b) Let's move onto Ikaruga. Hoo, let's address the first point you �

LF credible wrong or not BWL stories. : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/63pxtw/lf_credible_wrong_or_not_bwl_storiesRequest LF credible wrong or not BWL stories. ... What's more interesting is that this is one of the few WBWL fics in which the parents seem to genuinely regret their actions. It simply happened because they paid too much attention to one child. ... These are good fics in my opinion and serve for a dysfunctional family but it has a very abusive ...

Naruto Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/Naruto/0/3/2The first Hinata-centric community, this C2 was made to showcase the many sides of Hinata portrayed in fanfiction. It contains Hinata stories with any pairing. Please note that this C2 has a strong refusal to put in stories with Hinata stuttering at any random sentence.

Any "reading the books" fics that DON'T have any bashing ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4v9l9t/any_reading_the_books_fics_that...Request Any "reading the books" fics that DON'T have any bashing? ... I also know for a fact that some other sites like Quotev and Archive Of Our Own have some but they still don't beat 'Cris Potter's Life". ... Cristal Potter, femHarry, has gone through a lot of stuff, just one of them. Can her friends and family change the past in ...

How to Write a Fanfiction Summary: 5 Steps (with Pictures)https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Fanfiction-SummaryJul 20, 2019 ï¿½ How to Write a Fanfiction Summary. A summary gives your readers a first impression of your fan fiction, so it's very important. If they see a horrible summary or no summary at all, they won't be interested enough to read more or review....

alerts | FictionPress & FanFiction Bloghttps://blog.fictionpress.com/category/alertsThis is more powerful than the defunct authors sort since the filter acts as a grouping feature. Story Update Date is now set as as the default sorting option for Story Favorites and Alerts/Follows. Change is made since most frequently used option and almost always the first thing an user would want to see when they bring up their lists.

How many negative reviews does it take? - Dokuga Forumdokuga.com/forum/35-fanfiction/115917-how-many-negative-reviews-does-it-takeI think it depends on what you mean by negative. If the tone of the review feels like a personal attack and runs along the lines of 'You can't write for crap' etc. Than the recipient will see it as negative. If the tone is more constructive as in 'I found several consistent errors in the text from spelling mistakes to punctuation and grammatical errors' etc. Than that could also be seen as ...

Reviews: misplace your cities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12679636This is just the best. We grow to love Aiko and see her grow up in the first 2 parts. And now we get to see her as a badass powerhouse. Although nowhere near as strong as she should be. It was mentioned that this takes place about 2 years? After the events of clarity.

#15 China�s Underground Fanfiction Community is Snitching ...https://medium.com/magpie-digest/15-chinas-underground-fanfiction-community-is...Jul 06, 2018 ï¿½ Self-published fan work is a labor of love anywhere, but it is particularly so in China. Technically, any book sold in the country must be printed by one of �

Pok�mon Fanfiction Ideas, Recs, and Discussion Thread 2 ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pok�mon-fanfiction-ideas-recs-and-discussion...Jun 30, 2019 ï¿½ So Hagrids dragon egg from the first Harry Potter book strikes me as the perfect method to introduce a Pokemon to Hogwarts. Has anyone done something like that? I haven't really looked into HP/Pokemon crossovers. If no one has done it well, I might do a lighthearted comedy based on the idea. I'd need to pick a Pokemon though.

Hungry For A Kill Chapter 2, a Naruto - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12124782/2/Hungry-for-a-killI don't own Akame ga kill or Naruto a fan fiction. ... One of the guards near her helped me stands, "My lady is a very merciful person, she is always helping those in need. ... The father of the little sadist family was the first to die, then the mother who's insides came out as a putrid mixture as she tried to throw up to get rid of ...

Matters of the Heart Chapter 10, a rwby fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12575307/10/Matters-of-the-HeartTeam RWBY's first class had to have one of the most cringeworthy introductions of any class, ever. Of all time. He tried to give some grandiose speech about huntsmen and huntresses fighting Grimm to protect the people from the very world, or at least that's what Ruby got from it.

Family {A Why Don't We Fanfiction} [complete] - 1- Back In ...https://www.wattpad.com/508589153-family-a-why-don't-we-fanfiction-complete-1-backFamily {A Why Don't We Fanfiction} [complete] Fanfiction. So going to be different from alot of Fanfiction. It's BoyxBoy with quite a few changes lol. I think you guys are gonna like it. Based on a One-shot I wrote so go read that first! {Started 12-16-17}Reviews: 15Content Rating: everyone

fffan201 - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/users/fffan201/worksThis is a Take That Teenager FF, but only with Gary, Mark and Robbie. The three still go to school and are thus together in a class. A fan fiction, which not only brings about everyday and school problems but also private ones - which for a very specific boy, hopefully soon will change.

Rise of the Nameless Lancer - Chapter 2: A New Beginninghttps://bloodborne.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Nameless_Lancer/Rise_of_the_Nameless...Nov 28, 2017 ï¿½ A New Beginning is the second chapter of my seventh fanfiction, "Rise of the Nameless Lancer". This chapter is not going to be as long as chapter 1. This chapter is a remaster of chapter 1 of "The Legend of Harold Jenkins", which, to this day, is my most popular chapter. I don't expect this...

Star Wars: The Game - Chapter 1 - Webnovel - Your ...https://www.webnovel.com/book/10876666006197005/29198623640179828/Star-Wars:-The-Game...Hello, guys, I am happy to tell you that this is the first chapter of my fanfiction 'Star Wars: The Game'. If you have any question write them in the comment so that I can clarify. If you have power stone and nowhere to place them you can give them to this novel it would be appreciated. Thanks.

A Date | idream3223 Fanfiction & Other Writinghttps://idream3223.wordpress.com/true-blood-southern-vampire-mysteries-fanfiction/...Orbit/A Date EPOV My Dearest Captain Kissy Pants, Would you be so kind as to do me the favor of your company tomorrow evening? Please wear the enclosed. I will pick you up behind Fangtasia at 8:00pm. Your Fairy, Sookie I couldn�t help but laugh. The imprint of her coral lips on the paper made�

Fanfic: Suffering in Silence Ch 3, RWBY | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/10829362/3A/N: I guess a slight trigger warning as it's the aftermath of what Cinder did last chapter, I don't go into detail but I'm sure you can imagine what happened and what Neo's back looks like, really sorry in advance for hurting her. Chapter 3. Ruby went back to her dorm with her thoughts solely on Neo and the interaction, although brief she had with the girl and her stomach was doing flips as ...

Where The Heart Is Chapter 26, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12440422/26/Where-The-Heart-IsThis is my life, a series rainy days. And for me, when it rains it pours." ... Here is the first outtake of WTHI. Will have more to come at a later date. ... "What about the time he had to go away to a conference and you convinced the baby sitter that you had chicken pox by marking your skin with red bumps so you didn't have to go to school."

A New Adventure Chapter 5, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13239566/5/A-New-AdventureHis fingers brushed the tops of Daphne'well-manicured ones. It was true when he first came to New York, he figured he would only be here for a couple of days before moving on to the next city. But Daphne brought out a feeling he hadn't felt since his first year at Hogwarts. Excitement, a new start to a �

Fifty Shades of Grey Fanfic - page 12 - FanFiction Alley ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/re-twilight-fanfics-more-than-152-2014...Post pulled stories or Links for available Fifty Shades of Grey fanfiction Please do not upload fics that are still available on ffn. if you want to create copies of stories currently available on ffn, Stars (formerly TWCS), Fictionpad, or AO3, check for tips and alternatives here: You are not allowed to view links.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/How_to_save_a_life" h="ID=SERP,5130.1">How to save a life | Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki | FANDOM ...https://wingsoffirefanon.fandom.com/wiki/How_to_save_a_lifeThis is a fanfiction by Tundra! ... One day, she would become an amazing flier. She was the first one to take flight in school! Anna still hasn't learned yet, but that's fine. She was a late bloomer. ... A stick was in her talons. She walked up to a large rock, and used the stick. The rock slowly moved right, and then she slipped through. This ...

Reviews: Harry Potter and Delphini Riddle ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10205249She was going to purposefully put him in danger and she decided not to. A life debt from that doesn�t really make sense. That�s like saying Hermione owes Ron a life debt for the troll, when Ron was the one to put her in the situation in the first place and had to be dragged there by Harry to save her.

The Big Bang*Complete* | idream3223 Fanfiction & Other Writinghttps://idream3223.wordpress.com/true-blood-southern-vampire-mysteries-fanfiction/the...And they will all die for this. Eric let himself indulge in bloodlust for a moment and then realized he was on the edge again. He took a deep breath, unneeded, but that was how he had learned to meditate centuries before. It was the key to centering himself, even if that was the only practical purpose it served. That one thing was enough.

That's Your Punishment? Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12039861/1/That-s-Your-PunishmentFollow/Fav That's Your Punishment? By: ... Harry interrupted. Even though he had been in the magical world for a year, he was still new to many household activities. "I still can't believe you live in the Muggle world!" ... He didn't want to talk about his home life, but he was the one who brought up all these specific scenarios. "My relatives ...

Sun Salutations: Chapter 1 - The L Word Fanfiction - on LesFanhttps://lesfan.com/fanfiction/the-l-word/sun-salutations-chapter-1Sun Salutations: Chapter 1 . Story written on August 18, ... It had been almost two years since her life came to a screeching halt, but it seemed like yesterday. Actually it seemed more like today, this morning in fact. The sounds, smells and visual images seemed so near. Two plus years ago, Bette was the epitome of happiness.

Reviews: A Life Changing Halloween | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8786376/0/412/7/2015 c9 steven ford Firstly thank you for keeping up this profile so people can read these great stories, your father was a talented writer. Im from the uk and while I dont have the skills to write I do enjoy reading fanfiction, other peoples ideas and views on harry potter always interest me and the stories they write never fail to capture my imagination if only for a little while that ...

Carry On - Harry Potter 'fanfiction'? Showing 1-11 of 11https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/2115113-harry-potter-fanfictionOct 15, 2015 ï¿½ Harry Potter 'fanfiction'? ... They are both stories of students who go to a magical school in England. But Simon isn't AU Harry. ... Simon Snow can be a "spoof" of Harry Potter but it's not as if there parallels weren't there, I kept thinking of Harry and Draco in my mind while reading the little tidbits and while they were interesting, it was ...

Reviews: For Better or For Worst Case Scenario | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2108123seriously, good a story. I love how things have gone and the ending just sucks but not totally unexpected. ... This is a very wonderful fic and very beautifully written but it was a bit rushed though very well written golden arms. ... Excellent. This was the fic I was liking for, just the right mix of everything, a perfect recipe for a ...

Simply Me Through Writinghttps://xx-simplyme-xx.livejournal.comI don�t claim how they spend their time together � it�s just what goes on in my head. Summary: The tour�s over and it�s time to get back to reality, but not without saying goodbye. Comments: Just had a quick idea, felt like writing it down and sharing. Not my first fanfiction but it is my first piece rated R.

The One Who Fought Chapter 2, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13318170/2/The-One-Who-FoughtHe sank back in his chair as Eridane looked sadly at him. His voice came out hoarse and a little shaken. "So, it has to be me, hasn't it?" "Yes, it does." Harry's voice grew in desperation. "But, Trelawney is such a fraud! What if, it's not real�?" Eridane shook his head. "Be that as it may, �

the first of many Chapter 2, a harry potter ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12133620/2/the-first-of-many an omegaverse Severus is the omega (which means mpreg) and harry is the Alpha. This is heavily smut. Short burts of plot in-between smut. This is a gift Mpreg. I am in the process of rewriting this. It is currently being posted (all the rewritten chapters) on A03 once I finish the story, I will also post all the edited chapters here ...

So, fem!Harry seems to be more popular now. Any ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/2syq0k/so_femharry_seems_to_be_more...Jan 19, 2015 ï¿½ AU. When Lily died, Snape removed his heart and replaced it with a steel trap. But rescuing her daughter from the Dursleys in the summer of '92 is the first step on a long road to discovering less true than he'd thought. A girl!Harry story, starting in Chamber of Secrets and continuing through Deathly Hallows. Future Snape/Harriet.Top responsesCan't believe nobody's said The Never-ending Road yet. Summary: AU. When Lily died, Snape removed his heart and replaced it with a steel trap. But rescuing � read more6 votesHolly Evans and the Spiral Path (400k words, complete; sequel is 60k words, probably dead): Holly ( apparently Harry's sister, but keep reading) writes in a � read more5 votesI've recently been reading Moratorium . Last chapter was uploaded recently though I haven't gotten around to reading it yet. It's a very good fic from what � read more4 votesI am enjoying Riddled by Killing Curse Eyes. It's fem!Harry/TMR. On mobile can't link.3 votesEqual and Opposite by Amerision is fantastic, if perhaps not quite what you're looking for (that is, fem!Harry features prominently, but isn't the protagonist/PoV). � read more3 votesPrincess of the Blacks and it's sequel Black Princess Ascendant (Still ongoing) are both excellent.2 votesSee all

Chapter 3 | There Are No Accidents (A Merlin Fan Fiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/4487004/There-Are-No-Accidents-A-Merlin-Fan-Fiction/3There Are No Accidents (A Merlin Fan Fiction) ... "This is Sir Owain," he pointed to a man with sandy hair and bright blue eyes, "This is Sir Renolf, Sir Jensen, and Sir Backren." ... He was one of the first knights you met," Leon explained, "He wants to know if you would go for a ride with him tomorrow."

Werewolve Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/WerewolvesBrowse through and read werewolve fanfiction stories and books . Sign ... When Evelisia Swan moves to a small town in Washington her life changes, for the better or for the worst is up to her. ... Werewolves, vampires, witches, shadows, spirits. All seem like fun and games until you're one of them. Or the mate of one of them. Never in his life ...

Three Obscure Hermione Pairings and Their Top Results on ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3305t5/three_obscure_hermione_pairings...Suggestion Three Obscure Hermione Pairings and Their Top Results on Fanfiction.net (self.HPfanfiction) ... Can a teacher and a student fall in love? And what happens if someone wants to stop it? A tale with a twist. COMPLETED ... On his fifth Birth day Harry is whipped and is close to death and then locked In his cupboard. The nanny House elf ...

One Year of Love Chapter 13: What is this feeling?, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13288006/13/One-Year-of-LoveBesides, he was only one of her knights, not her boyfriend or husband. Still, the sight of the woman flirting with him was aggravating Elsa. She could see the smile on Leon's face, the same smile that he always gave her. Even though she was sure he did that for a lot of people, seeing him look at this woman that way, made her feel uncomfortable.

Worst Field Trip Ever Chapter 1: Planning a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12796361/1/Worst-Field-Trip-EverKing Adam stood in his living room with his wife Belle seated in front of the fire. ... His father followed him further in, "That part was your mother's idea, but it's the perfect opportunity to show leadership skills. Just think, a great chance for you and your classmates to learn �

Bts Ship Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Bts+ShipsDec 20, 2017 ï¿½ Browse through and read bts ship fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... It took a relapse in his depression for Yoongi to accept something he has denied for years. And now it is up to him with the help of Hoseok to make everything okay again. ... This is a BTS fanfiction base from the ships I admire, starting from NamJin ...

Reviews: Janna Vs the Forces of Evil | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12180355for Janna Vs the Forces of Evil. 7/7 c29 12 The German City ... and a wand. That explains how he obtained the magical artifact. ... no doubt, just a cool chill dude looking for a getaway. And Janna feeling those teenage love butterflies if only just for a second. They're basically the inverse of Marco and Jackie, I love it. I'd love to see them ...

ayapcraft.tumblr.com - Mineblr Brought Me Back to 2012https://ayapcraft.tumblr.comThis is a teaser drabble for a possible fic of the AU! If you�re interested and would like to see this become a fanfiction, please let me know in the reblogs/notes/asks! If this doesn�t get verbal feedback, I�m not going to make it, so please let me know what you think!

User blog:Katajrocker/Fanfiction- Remaking the Case | The ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Katajrocker/Fanfiction-_Remaking_the_CaseThis is my first sequel fanfiction. I decided to write it since many people consider "Making the Case" to be one of the worst episodes. Ms. DiMartino from the episode "Study Muffin" and Coach Pacowski are mentioned here. Cristina is a main character in this fanfiction.

The Protectors Chapter 1: Before it all ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11501763/1/The-ProtectorsAs the need for balance arises, the protectors are called back to bring peace throughout the land. What if these protectors are the famous slayers Buffy and Faith? And what if Faith is certain evil queen's long last sister? What happens when Emma brakes the curse and Regina sees Faith for the first time in over 28 years after believing she was ...

From the Depths Chapter 6, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11513226/6/From-the-DepthsFanFiction | unleash ... Hardly a death eater anymore as the dark witch faced at the bushy haired teenager with love shining in her charcoal eyes. Were her wife's assurances not enough the look Bellatrix was giving the young witch would have been plenty to convince Poppy of the core bonding. ... Both women understand and as if they are the same ...

Dark Light (pokemon fan fiction) - 18- a cabin in the ...https://www.wattpad.com/171024542-dark-light-pokemon-fan-fiction-18-a-cabin-in-the5- The first badge. 6- A new team mate. ... We're gonna ace this gym, then go to the stone shop and finally head off to Laverre town. As the lift rose upwards I recognised the song they were playing. I glanced around to make sure nobody else was in the tight space before a grin spread across my face. "We are the wild ones, from Nuvema town ...

Why does Harry Potter and Naruto have more fanfics than ...https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Harry-Potter-and-Naruto-have-more-fanfics-than-One...Jan 11, 2017 ï¿½ I can't speak for Naruto and One Piece, but the way JK Rowling and George RR Martin look at fan fiction is completely different. Rowling finds the desire to write fanficton to be mostly flattering, even if she isnt interested in reading it. Martin...

Joey Briggs | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Joey_Briggs�Spirit of the Lion! Black Myth Ranger!� �roll call Joseph "Joey" Briggs is the second Black Myth Ranger in the fanfictional Mighty Morphin Myth Rangers, The Green Zeo Ranger in Zeo: The Next Generation, and The first Green Turbo Ranger in Turbo: The Next Generation.

The Followers: A Discord Murder Party Fanfictionhttps://sunevial.tumblr.com/dmp_fanfictionBelow here are the links to The Strings That Bind Us Together, the sequel to the first fanfic and a little more slice of life than the previous one. Featuring mostly shenanigans and less murder and maybe some new characters and plot? Guess we�ll have to see where this goes :3. A Moment�s Reprieve . Dis Manibus Sacrum. A Needed Vacation. A ...

kelduo647 - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/user/347918/kelduo647I'm just finishing up the first story. The final chapters are almost done. ... And trust me, with a character like Kirby as the star, it will end awesomely. Could maybe use an idea for the new ... because I'll have more time to work on my fanfiction on this website! Prepare for an onslaught of new chapters in my most recent fanfic, Guest Star ...

Reviews: The 13th Tribe | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/123649905/29 c4 Donkeydog7 So,you're trying to say that staff weapons are slower than a hand held anti aircraft missile?or bullets?a staff weapon is based off of the larger plasma cannons that are in darts can't travel better than mach1 due to the fact that they need to cull when they're in off your "theory"death glider and hatak plasma cannons would also not be able to Target darts.

Brendam: Take Heart | Fan Fiction - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Brendam:_Take_HeartBrendam: Take Heart is a 2000 dark fantasy film and a sequel to Brendam. It stars Carrie Fisher, Robin Williams, Leonard Nimoy, Cedric the Entertainer and Alec Guinness. It is released in December 25 2000. It is the last film of Alec Guinness after his death in 5 August 2000. Alec...

Chapter 26https://thewalkingdeadfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/164477473659/chapter-26Aug 22, 2017 ï¿½ As soon as the first drops start falling down on you, all the dried blood starts coming down, turning the water into a light red. �I can�t lose you again. Not a third time.�, Daryl suddenly mumbles and you look up to him, water dropping from your faces and making the window and mirrors steamy. �Promise, I�m not going anywhere. Ever again.

Kiss Me Again, chapter 1 - 5 Seconds of Summer Fanfictionwww.5secondsofsummerfanfiction.com/Story/60406/Kiss-Me-Again/1After logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. ... the lower box section of the arena, singing my heart out along with the other girls around me. They were still as good as the last time I heard them perform live. ... Pau said to me, a co-intern and a friend from college. We are the only two interns who came ...

Global Killing Game | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Global_Killing_GameThe Global Killing Game is a killing game featured in Danganronpa GL0BAL that takes place concurrently with the Killing School Life. Unlike the aforementioned Killing School Life and the later Killing Field Trip, the Global Killing Game is similar to The Tragedy of Hope's Peak Academy, in that...

My Immortal memoir canceled by St Martin's Press | EW.comhttps://ew.com/books/2017/10/03/my-immortal-memoir-canceledOct 03, 2017 ï¿½ Christo was revealed as the ostensible author of My Immortal, an infamous work of fan fiction, last month when St. Martin�s Press announced the publication of a �

Category:The Teams | The Eevee Elite Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://eeveeelite.fandom.com/wiki/Category:The_TeamsThere are multiple different teams within all the role-playing games and fanfiction, and they all have different goals. The Eevee Elite is the primary team that everything focuses on. It is a small team made of very highly skilled Eevees and Eevee Evolutions, although occasionally there are...

Mine is the Fury Chapter 5 - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12734227/5/Mine-is-the-FuryRobb was her partner for a minute, and he spun her so quickly the hall was a blur. She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips. He spun her away and she landed in Jon's arms. His confidence was growing by the second. They jumped around together in perfect time to the music. For the first time since she met him Jon was wearing a large grin.

The D Family Chapter 1: Prologue, an one piece fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9779751/1/The-D-FamilyA.N. I wanted to do this for so long� But my request week mixed everything up� I got tired of fulfilling the requests and making random stories without a plot, this one has a deep one, so I will be doing this until I feel like I can write useless stories without a plot again� this chapter is like prologue to everything, explanations about the world everything is in.

Which works of fanfiction are the most worth reading? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Which-works-of-fanfiction-are-the-most-worth-readingApr 29, 2016 ï¿½ Well, it depends on which fandom you're in. If you love Harry Potter, then there's a whole site dedicated to HP fanfics. From there, you could find out the most reviewed fanfics (which are typically the ones worth reading; sometimes there are exce...

Best Harry/Hermione One Shots you know of. : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/7lo7zv/best_harryhermione_one_shots_you...Dec 23, 2017 ï¿½ I want recommendations of fics you almost didn�t read based on the summary or the first chapter or 2 but turned out to be a really good read. ... A humorous one-shot in which Hermione challenges Ron as to which one of them is truly Harry's Best Mate. ... now it's nineteen years later and, as the diesels hammer on, a bushy-haired girl is still ...Top responsesBest Mates by chem prof A humorous one-shot in which Hermione challenges Ron as to which one of them is truly Harry's Best Mate. Site : fanfiction.net | � read more1 voteVolumes that I prize above my dukedom by What contented men desire AU. Hermione is reading in the library. When Harry starts to join her, and Ron pulls � read more1 voteSee all

LF Harry is the older brother of the BWL : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6vbexu/lf_harry_is_the_older_brother_of...Request LF Harry is the older brother of the BWL (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 1 year ago by kamacho2000 Looking for a Harry where he is the older brother of the BWL doesnt matter if his brother is the BWL or WBWL for pairing any pairing but Harry/Ginny and Harry/Hermione if possible

Working the web: Fan fiction | Technology | The Guardianhttps://www.theguardian.com/technology/2002/dec/05/internet.onlinesupplement1Dec 04, 2002 ï¿½ Michelle Pauli has some advice for fans desperate for new adventures from the wizards at Hogwarts or cult series such as the X-Files ... For a quicker fix of ... with the first zine of fan fiction ...

Broken Chains: Chapter 1 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Broken_Chains:_Chapter_1"You are the trai-" "Stop it both of you!" Leo interrupted. Leo Valdez was one of the current people in charge of Camp as well as the son of Zeus, Jason Grace. Zeus put Jason in charge since there wasn't a Camp Director and the gods were busy fighting each other. Leo decided to tag along and try to help Jason out with Camp and so here he was.

fans-in-control-of-favorite-stories/article_24840fde-63ad-11e3-b7b1-001a4bcf6878.html" h="ID=SERP,5101.1">Fanfiction puts fans in control of favorite stories ...www.dailynebraskan.com/culture/fanfiction-puts-fans-in-control-of-favorite-stories/...When Rachel Busskohl fell in love with the Japanese anime �Soul Eater� in high school, she fell hard. So much, in fact, that she couldn�t quite accept it when two of her favorite characters, Soul and Maka, didn�t end up a couple at the end of the series. One day, bored out of her mind in ...

Dragonkin | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/DragonkinThat, alongside the fact they couldn't reproduce by known means, slowly brought them to near extinction, to the point that in the current age there's only one of their kind remaining. There were three known types of Dragonkin: the first and most rare one is called Sapiens Dragonkin, the word 'sapiens', from Latin, meaning 'wise'. They are the ...

L. J. SMITH - L. J. Smith�s new Vampires Diaries serieshttps://ljanesmith.net/blog/2014/635-l-j-smith-s-new-vampires-diaries-seriesJan 15, 2014 ï¿½ This is a place where people can write fan fictions based on certain books, movies, shows, games, and music. The Vampire Diaries is one of the series that Amazon has obtained the license to include in their Worlds. This means that I can continue to ... I have really enjoyed reading both Paradice Lost and the first part of War Of Roses ...

The Titans Chapter 6: The Breach, a Godzilla - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13327774/6/The-TitansTalon went to where the first breach appeared. They brought the useful parts of the drones. "Open it," said the head of Talon. After a few minutes, The beams from the drone fired and slowly formed the breach. Hours went by and nothing came through. However the breach slowly got bigger and bigger until it was as big as the original one.

The Story Of Nicole Toretto Chapter 55 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11535621/55/The-Story-Of-Nicole-TorettoWhat if Letty and Dom did have a child in the first movie? Nicole Toretto, who is a little firecracker and just like her parents in every way. ... However it may or may not be the same day as the Wattpad update. ... do follow me on Wattpad if you have one and check out the edited chapters on there as well! To all my fanfiction readers, I'll see ...

fans" h="ID=SERP,5187.1">The Ultimate quiz for the 100 fans - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz36/quiz/1556257215But did you even pay attention the first 5 seasons? Are you ready for the sixth? Find out in this quiz! ... Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� TV shows quizzes ... Find out in this quiz! 1/25 Who is also known as the girl who lived under the floor. Clarke . Harper . Raven . Octavia . Anya. Comment function without the Quiz / FF / list.Author: Noa

The Dream Land | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dream_LandOverviewEpisode RecapThe Dream Land is the first chapter in Megasean3000's fanfiction Wudai Warrior Adventures. It is from Xiaolin Showdown.See more on fanfiction.fandom.com � Text under CC-BY-SA license

The Tooniverse Emissary (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/TheTooniverseEmissaryThe Tooniverse Emissary is a crossover fanfiction written by Finnjr63. It is a retelling of Super Smash Bros. Brawl's story mode, The Subspace Emissary, but instead of video game characters, it's a crossover between various cartoon and anime series. The Tooniverse is a multiverse containing all of ...

Do The Vindiola | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Do_The_VindiolaIt was also the first clip to air on Webnetwork on its launch in 2007. Story. The story begins with Lazlo (who serves as the main protagonist in this segment) playing with Clam as a puppet. As he is playing, he notices that he has a new camp member. The new neighbor is Edward, a platypus who is about his age.

Dexter O'Reilly | GrimmFall Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://grimmfall-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Dexter_O'ReillyDexter O'Rellly, a young gifted genius who is the grandson of the founder of DexLabs, grandpa Dexter. Being raised by his grandfather, Dexter prides his high intellect as the legacy of his grandfather to one day take over the family business. Write the first section of your page here.

The Heroes of The Prophecy | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Heroes_of_The_ProphecyThe Heroes of The Prophecy is a crossover book series created by RenKrawler17.It is a crossover of Percy Jackson and The Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus, and The Kane Chronicles. It features a new prophecy featuring 12 heroes from all 3 series (4 from each series), 3 guardians (brand-new characters), and 6 companions (also brand-new characters), who must work together to fight the new ...

Legacy Of The Six / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/LegacyOfTheSixNote: As the Fan Fic this page is about is currently incomplete, this trope page is currently under construction. Anybody who has read Legacy of the Six should feel free to add any tropes we seem to have missed. Legacy of the Six is a My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic fanfiction written by Delta314 ...

Reviews: Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze: The ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/116508119/8/2018 c14 Guest I'm surprised that the council doesn't want Naruto with all these bloodlines in the cra or that the Hokage is not trying to find ways to convince Naruto to want to stay in the village of try to make it better for him in hopes of getting him to be loyal by making connections with others.

User blog:GumDragon/My Season 2 FanFiction on the way ...https://psg.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:GumDragon/My_Season_2_FanFiction_on_the_way!!The First Chapter will be up on FanFiction site around 10/22/12 or 10/24/12. Mainly I think Season 2 would take place in Oten City, as far as the setting goes. And I personally think Stocking is not a Demon, cause her weapons still had the Blue/White colors, rather than Yellow/Black.

Are you a true One Tree Hill fan? - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz22/quiz/1177519023Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� TV shows quizzes-� One Tree Hill. ... Who is Lucas' best friend (that is a girl) in the first season? ... clear because both jimmy and keith are choices and both of them were killed yet only keith is seen as the 'right' answer xx � 1 � �

Royal Flames | Satanic Crusaders Productions Wiki | FANDOM ...https://sataniccrusadersproductions.fandom.com/wiki/Royal_FlamesRoyal Flames is the first installment in the Digital Winx series, a Winx Club and Digimon crossover fanfiction written by Vengie D and aired on FanFiction.net on December 10, 2017. Ordinary girls from Planet Earth, Bloom and Roxy live perfectly normal lives in the city of Gardenia until the meet...

Teacup Tempest by Wingwyrm Naruto has been hiding...https://qualityfanfictionrepository.tumblr.com/post/39999361145/teacup-tempest-by...Jan 08, 2013 ï¿½ About the author. This blog is run by a fanfic reader who is slightly fed up with having to track down fanfics that she read and liked after she has forgotten how she found them in the first place in order to recommend them to people.

The Quality Fanfiction Repositoryhttps://qualityfanfictionrepository.tumblr.com/page/2The point is, therefore, to keep a large recommendation list here to direct people to when they ask for good fanfiction. Do note that these are simply fanfics that the blogger is fond of or found interesting, and while the blogger and her friends believe that her tastes �

Not One Of Them - Prologue - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/136937886-not-one-of-them-prologueRead Prologue from the story Not One Of Them by GoldiexMari with 78 reads. biteof87, fanfiction, fnaf. Freedom. ... It didn't bring me freedom, but it brought me cold, hard guilt and regret. But you can't blame a poor fox like me! I did it for a reason: I had had enough. Enough of feeling left out, enough of being controlled. I was sick of ...

Truth or Dare Chapter 9: The Family That ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12657237/9/Truth-or-Dare"Seriously, I made a huge mess, I have to clean up before one of my cousins wants to use the bathroom." ... and she had been craving it for a long time now. Maybe she tasted the same. She brought her middle finger to her lips, opened her mouth, and slowly caressed her tongue along its length, her fevered body shivering as the sweet, heavy taste

You're Mine Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13109187/1/You-re-MineHarry is obsessed with watching Malfoy, but it leads Hermione to notice Malfoy's friend Theo Nott. As the months roll by, she begins to realize that something is seriously wrong with her classmate, and being Hermione, she has to get to the bottom of it.

What'a a good twilight fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111121155104AAPoVLLNov 21, 2011 ï¿½ Best Answer: A Thousand Leaves by BellaSunshine Summary: Isabella Swan grew up as the best friend of Alice Cullen, younger sister of Edward Cullen, who was never nice to Bella despite her being an "honorary Cullen." Everything changes when Edward is �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Reviews: Pit & Viridi: A Tale of Two Dorks | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12298350Hello, Angel! I've been meaning to review one of your stories for a while. First off, though, I must warn you: this one-shot is technically a songfic, I believe. This website bans usage of copyrighted song lyrics in fanfiction, so you might want to make your own songs or alter the wording of the one-shot so it doesn't contain the lyrics ...

Looking for really sad fanfics with Harry as main ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/1yeuvi/looking_for_really_sad_fanfics...Looking for really sad fanfics with Harry as main ... Who are these two strangers found at Hogwarts, and why does one of them claim to be the son of Lily Lupin and that git James Potter? Dimension travel AU, no pairings so far. ... then If You Are Prepared is accepted within this ship as the single most heart-wrenching story in our corner of ...

What I�ve learned writing fan fiction - We're Still Cool ...https://medium.com/were-still-cool/what-ive-learned-writing-fan-fiction-263bd772195aSeeing as the characters already exist for a fanfiction writer. The job becomes learning about the characters. ... Sharing work is one of the hardest things to do for a writer or any creator. You ...

Fanfic: Harry's Sixth Year Ch 2, Harry Potter | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12793987/2It was Harry's turn to moan as she licked the full length of his cock. Hermione licked back and forth, back and forth over his member, before taking one of his swolen balls into her mouth. He never thought that this could cause this much pleasure but it caused him to gasp with the amazing sensation.

Pokemon fanfiction ash turns into a girl | Peatixhttps://pokemon-fanfictio-sq.peatix.comThough it stuns Pikachu for a few seconds because he never really considered it, he eventually decides to leave it up to the future. ... Ash. Like in , it allows him to shock Ground-Types. Niran She was in the world of pokemon and not only that but was one of her favorite fire types, Vulpix. ... the Pok�mon will merely do as the others, they ...

the real monster (rwby x god reader) - (y/n)'s forms in ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/631911391442208624#wattpad #fanfiction (y/n) (l/n) aka 'the Grimm god' is a dangerous enemy towards all known kingdoms of remnant, for centuries ozpin tried to defeat (y/n) but it was never successfully. Nothing can stop him... Until someone betrays him. ... The moon shone brightly as the cries of a baby echoed throughout the � #fanfiction #Fanfiction # ...

You're My Best Friend Chapter 25: i fucking hate you, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12583465/25/You-re-My-Best-Friend"Judge, how are you?" I coo, placing my hand in his outstretched one. He smiles, but behind those too-kind eyes, I see anxious nervousness, and I step closer. Surprisingly, he doesn't step back, but I hide my smirk when his breathing becomes labored, halfway to a full-on panic.

The Right Choices Chapter 2, an emergency fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5633716/2/The-Right-ChoicesFanFiction | unleash ... Getting out of the Rover he found his way over to a picnic table. He climbed up and sat on the table with his feet resting on the bench. ... His uniform jacket was hanging in his locker at the station, so he just pulled his arms tighter, and rubbed his hands up �

Chapter 11 : Knife | Blood lust (A Diabolik Lovers fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/5898501/Bloodlust-A-Diabolik-Lovers-fanfiction/12You are the best, Ayato. You will be the best out of all the vampires one day.� She stood up with an annoyed look on her face as she glanced towards Himeko�s hiding place. �I�m going to kill her if you don�t study, Ayato.� ... Blood lust (A Diabolik Lovers fanfiction) Chapter 11 : Knife. Nash. Recap : ... and walking to a door that ...

Reviews: World's Finest In Ghost City | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8105609FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... happy new year, how are the ideas to continue the story? 12/1/2018 c1 Louie Pastiche Look at it this way, T.T. This gives you a chance to tear through the other 48 chapters and see the improvements for yourself! ... Batman is a very intelligent man the technology might be higher than in his world but ...

BugheadjonesTheThird | Archive of Our Ownarchiveofourown.org/users/BugheadjonesTheThirdsasusaku fanfiction; Summary. He knows she wakes up every night to see if he�s alive. He can feel her touch and her fears, and even if he knows there isn�t much he can do, he will still offer her all the comfort he can give her right now. ... �You, Jughead Jones, are the liar, aren�t you? You don�t smell mad or concerned at all, did ...

Bood Sculpture | Clue Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM powered by ...https://clue-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Bood_SculptureBlood Sculpture. In the Conservatory, Mr. Boddy was putting a priceless golden sculpture in his safe. Meanwhile, A man was watching him do it from the secret passage. He was not the only one watching, a woman was watching through the door open ajar. �There, said Boddy, my blood sculpture is...

FIVE MEN - wolfpupsden.skeeter63.orgwolfpupsden.skeeter63.org/fanfiction1/fivemen.htmlCampus security reported Blair's Volvo was parked in Rainier's parking lot. Backpack, keys, and cell phone were in his office. There was no sign of a break-in or a struggle. There was also no sign of the young anthropologist. It had only been a half-hour since the arrival of the note, but to the five men of Major Crimes it seemed like an eternity.

Chapter 17 - I'll Go Wherever You Will Go - sites.google.comhttps://sites.google.com/site/illgowhereveryouwillgo/home/batb-fanfiction-1/batb...�I don�t buy the fact that your mom would just hand her life�s work to a former coworker.� We placed our things on the table near the bed before sitting down on it. �Yeah�I thought that was a bit fishy too. My mother was very secretive with her research. She had a private room at home with a padlock on the door.

Chapter Chapter Two: Sweetness | The Philosophy Of Wands ...https://www.inkitt.com/stories/fanfiction/240145Fanfiction More Fanfiction Harry Potter Naruto Supernatural Glee Lord of the rings Trending Topics ... I notice he/she has a letter in his/her beck ... that and I have talked to him about that because it is unfair and I see it hurts you I don�t hate when that happens to a girl like you a sweet kind generous girl who doesn�t deserve it, I ...

Fanfiction: Empire | 6writefanfichttps://6writefiction.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/fanfiction-empireMar 18, 2016 ï¿½ My fan fiction is based on the T.V series Empire. It is set a world where the Lyon family is superior in the music industry. My fan fiction is from Porsha's Point of View as she witnesses Cookie and Anika ongoing feud over who will rule besides Lucious in the Lyon empire. Link 1: Deliverance Link�

Fanfiction-Imaginehttps://fanfiction-imagine.tumblr.com/post/50862972765/preference-4-he-cheated-on-youFanfiction-Imagine. I write Fanfiction and Imagines! ... I love you and I never want you to heart yourself! Please don't do this anymore." Tear starting streaming in his face and your face. He kiss your cut. "I love you and your cut, but please dont ? hurt yourself anymore. ... "Hellloooo.. I'm Marcus, and I will like to invited you to a ...

The Arrow of Two Worlds Chapter 7, a Flash - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13310831/7/The-Arrow-of-Two-WorldsWhen Robert accidentally ends up on Earth-1, he isn't worried. After all, it isn't the first time he's found himself alone, isolated and cut off from his usual resources. The last thing he expects is to run into the likeness of his long dead son, who turns out to a hero in his own right, the Arrow of this other Earth

Harry Potter And The Blood Of The Lion Heart Chapter 1, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8387922/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Blood-of-the-Lion-Heart'Not until I talk to Harry, which Poppy said I can't do for a couple of days. He survived the first time because of his mother, what made him survive this time?' 'I wish I knew, but you said he was near the gargoyles, he must have been up talking to Albus. If anyone would know how Harry survived, he would.

The Quartz In Lakewood - Chapter 1: Drained - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/516675456-the-quartz-in-lakewood-chapter-1-drainedYOU ARE READING. The Quartz In Lakewood Fanfiction (Thanks to the amazing MadameOfFanFiction for making this cover!) When Steven Universe has had enough of the lies and ugly truths he has found out that the Crystal Gems had hid from him, he runs away, with no goodbye letter, no company, nothing.Reviews: 31Content Rating: everyone

Harry Potter fanfiction where Harry dies/gets injured ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/95lz70/harry_potter_fanfiction_where...I love these stories because of the angst and grief and sometimes I really need to cry to a fanfiction. My all time favourite fanfiction is Recnac Transfaerso with all its sequels. I also like The Darkness Within because Harry gets injured a lot and he goes through stuff that makes me sad.

Fanfic: All Of Me Ch 2, Twilight | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12190949/2"If you go on a date with your mom, she may get off your back for a while." Nevaeh did have to admit that she was right. Her mother did not support how she felt and what she had come out as. Her mother had almost quit talking to her altogether if it weren't for the fact that Nevaeh paid her bills.

If I Knew the Consequences I Wouldn't Have ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11821585/19/If-I-Knew-the-Consequences-I-Wouldn-t-Have...This was the first time he had disagreed with her so vehemently since that Halloween when he saved her from the troll. Normally he could see that she wanted the best for him and back down, but Quidditch seemed to drive the common sense out of most males. "Hermione, please understand. I love quidditch, it's one of the best parts of school ...

Trust No One Chapter 5, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13117542/5/Trust-No-OneShe straightened up, staring at him. "It's either this or kill you. Only one of those options guarantees I'll be safe from you, so you tell me what you prefer." He studied her for a long moment. When he sighed, the anger drained from his eyes, replaced by something that looked suspiciously like sadness. "So what your life is going to be?

The Other Side - A Newt Fanfiction - Chapter Nine: Without ...https://www.wattpad.com/506555452-the-other-side-a-newt-fanfiction-chapter-nineYOU ARE READING. The Other Side - A Newt Fanfiction Fanfiction {Book 1 of 3} (y/n) and Aris have been stuck at WICKED's facility for days on end, and the meals are beginning to drag on, now that the rest of Group B has either been taken to Janson's promised paradise or disappeared.Reviews: 57Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: Zero of The Black Crusade | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/130132486/16 c3 4 LordXG3 I think this was the chapter the not only sold me to the story but quickly became a favorite. As a fellow A Song of Ice and Fire/ GOT fan I loved the homage of having the Emperor mirror Eddard Stark, add that we get a more details of just how this �

FanFiction | mavrosalhttps://mavrosal.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionMay 13, 2015 ï¿½ My betas and I made a last push to get this chapter finished. Unfortunately I have zero chapters ready after this one. I am working on another one. More of a finishing fluffy fun one, but it�s nowhere near done and will not be for a while. I am sad to say I�ll be taking an extended hiatus from writing fanfiction.

My version of the Three Laws of Fanfiction | Yes, That's A ...https://yesthatsablog.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/my-version-of-the-three-laws-of-fanfictionMar 03, 2016 ï¿½ (aka, why I dislike Methods of Rationality) Actually, this ended up many times longer than the original; much of the important stuff is in the Corollaries. But I think that, apart for perhaps missing a few, I've managed to get pretty close to the laws of fanfiction that I go by. (Though, since I wanted�

Stephen King's Worst Monsters, Ranked | ScreenRanthttps://screenrant.com/stephen-king-worst-monsters-rankedJun 24, 2019 ï¿½ We may never know, and it was probably a mistake of King's to publish his old Christmas cards as a chapbook that he hadn't already finished in the first place. Even writers who dabble in fanfiction know the wrath of readers who want a resolution to a story started a decade ago.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9339/1Sesshomaru sat down against one of the walls in the cave, as he watched outside as the snow started to fall. �This Sesshomaru has never seen any human with such a relaxed face to see or speak to this Sesshomaru, besides Rin�. Interesting� ~oOo~oOo~oOo~ Now this is the first �

Reviews: It Could Have Gone That Way | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8574163The dance scene between Hermione and Harry is one of the greatest moments for me in the entire series. It was the first time that we actually got some real confirmation that these two had something for each other. Something very powerful. Sure, we were teased of it in the past novels, but it was the seventh one that finally put the debate to rest.

50 Shades of Grey Steele � Chapter 1 | Wrenegade FanFictionhttps://wrenegadefanfiction.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/50-shades-of-grey-steele-chapter-1-2Feb 15, 2014 ï¿½ Fifty Shades of Grey Steele Chapter 1 Anastasia PoV �Ana, you simply must come to this benefit,� my mother begged. I knew she was affiliated with this charity because of me and my siblings, but I didn�t want to look into the eyes of the other benefactors who knew my story. I didn�t want their�

The Beginning of Everything Chapter 2, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13254282/2/The-Beginning-of-Everything"I do appreciate you telling me that. It makes me feel slightly less stupid for all the time I spent yelling at the Wizengamot. At least somebody heard me. But it doesn't explain why you want to get married, or why complying with the law with me is any better than another alternative, or proves any kind of point to the Ministry." He smirked again.

50 Shades of Regret50shadesofregret.comlesbianbritneyspears:. the thing that pisses me off about 50 shades of grey isn�t that it�s twilight fanfiction, it�s that it�s bad ooc twilight fanfiction. the implication that edward would be into bdsm is so fucking dumb he�s a 100 year old virgin who cried and went into a week-long depression the first time he fucked bella he wouldn�t even consider the idea of fucking her until ...

Reviews: Longing of the Soul | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8655388But it's no big deal, I've been taking some liberties with the dating of my own fic as well. Tyr the god of war, huh? Interesting OC, but he didn't seem very warlike to me. Also why did he talk like Yoda? The one part of this chapter I wasn't happy about was the ending for Zima and Dita.

Did Draco marry Hermione in one of the Harry Potter books ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090830224427AA21TtZAug 30, 2009 ï¿½ Did Draco marry Hermione in one of the Harry Potter books? ... They never get married not even for a bit. Why would hermione need to marry draco to get info about voldy, that is what snape was for. ... Source(s): The fan fiction is just that, a fiction. A lot of people put Draco and hermione together in those fictions, but it never happens in ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 30

authors.net/Rons_Harem/Rons_Harem/reviews/5/" h="ID=SERP,5207.1">Ron's Harem - FanficAuthors.nethttps://jeconais.fanficauthors.net/Rons_Harem/Rons_Harem/reviews/5jgkitarel posted a comment on Thursday 15th May 2008 8:11pm for Ron's Harem. I have to give you credit, even for a drabble it was firly well done. I was rather amused at how Ron set everything up. I have noticed that fanfiction tends not to show that he does have a working brain, even if �

BatesMotelCasshttps://batesmotelcassfanfiction.tumblr.comHello everyone! This here is a page of fanfiction, gifs and all out imagination and love for the show Bates Motel. The fanfiction on about a troubled young girl named Cass who finds herself falling for a man named Dylan and his unfortunate family called the Bates.

All the Things She is or Was Chapter 6: Nana, a major ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13292817/6/All-the-Things-She-is-or-WasFanFiction | unleash ... "I did, but it made me sick and I had to get a new one, so I could meet you" she kissed the tiny hand. She teared up at the thought of having never known the child in front of her. Sharon had always enjoyed being a mother but being a grandmother, being Laura's Nana was even more fun. ... Ok, so the last on in ...

Reviews for Not this time, Fate | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/11822902you really set the bar high with this story. the way you handled time travel (jaune's semblance) and jaune's character was amazing, and it was quite the ride reading it. the main problem i had was the ending, which felt like a deus ex machina to me. the ending was unsatisying, and kept me from calling this truly great. all in all though, this is one of my favorite rwby fics.

Reviews: Harry Potter Takes Control | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12156617/0/4This is a great story can you please update. ... I hope you don't forget Susan bones believed Harry was the heir of slytherin and probably wore the potter stinks badges so being friends with here wouldn't be a good idea plus I don't know why but it irritates me to see Harry get close to another girl who isn't daphne such as. ... I say so called ...

Reviews: Ensured Compliance | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1272995111/19/2017 c1 Guest The plot was very satisfying as was the ending, this is one of the better Labyrinth Fanfiction's that I have read over the years. A job well done here, thank you for writting and posting it.

A New Life | Harry Potter Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/A_New_LifeA New Life Chapter 1: I Will Come For You Hello! This is a little note that you will find at the beginning and end of each of my chapters. Haha, sort of like fanfiction.net, I guess. This is where I'll be making some quick notes, clearing up confusion, and answering questions. Also, I apologize...

One and Only You Chapter 1: Ch1: Ace and a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12619357/1/One-and-Only-YouThis is a Rory and Logan story starting at the episode "You Jump, I Jump, Jack" and forward. ... However for some reason it was a big deal. Logan didn't want to go and find one of the blonds he was talking to earlier anymore like he had planned before he came down to find Rory. ... but it shouldn't have happened like that." She saw that she had ...

It's Not Like I Wanted This to Happen Chapter 10, a glee ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6737741/10/It-s-Not-Like-I-Wanted-This-to-HappenI'm sorry to say that but it's truthfully how it feels for me." She put her hand on the girl's cast, "My physical attraction notwithstanding, I have no romantic feelings for you, Quinn. None. When I look at you I feel that distant affection I've always felt and a sort of dazzled girl-crush feeling but crush describes it.

How Teenage Girls Think Gay Men Have Sex, According to ...https://www.out.com/.../10/how-teenage-girls-think-gay-men-have-sex-according-fan-fictionPart of me believes that this is such a common occurrence because the girls writing these stories want to believe that if one of these characters were real, the author would still have a chance ...

Spare No One: Ship Everyone - siderealsandman.tumblr.comhttps://siderealsandman.tumblr.com/page/3This is a good point, but allow me to use 50 Shades of Grey as an example since you�ve brought it up: 50 Shades of Grey, in its original form as Twilight fanfiction, was fanfiction written for fandom consumption and published in a fandom space.

Looking for a REALLY sad Harry Potter fanfic? :)? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120801010316AAUU2tOAug 01, 2012 ï¿½ Hey! Okay so for some odd reason I really like sad stories that make me cry. Is that weird? Haha anyway, I'm trying to look for a REALLY sad Harry Potter fanfiction. However, I can't seem find one. I've read one recently called 'Mimi's Black Rose' which had me bawling like crazy. Can someone give me suggestions? Here's the what I want it to have: - I want the pairing to be either Hermione ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Original_Fiction" h="ID=SERP,5268.1">Original Fiction - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Original_FictionThe term original fiction is often used in fanfiction-writing fandom as an antonym of fanfiction.Some people use it to mean any professional fiction, but some fans feel that the term original does not suit professional fairytale retellings, media tie-ins, and other similar profic.. Whether fiction about real historical figures counts as RPF, "original fiction", plain old historical fiction, or ...

Is there something wrong with FanFiction.net? | Yahoo Answershttps://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100924234258AAcP4QUSep 24, 2010 ï¿½ Happens to me too. Weird thing is, it only seems to affect certain chapters at certain times. Just check back on the chapter you couldn't access in like an hour or so, or copy down all the chapters that you can access on a word doc in advance so you have it in case fanfiction�Status: ResolvedAnswers: 25

The best Fullmetal Alchemist fanfiction and AMVs,https://thebestfullmetalficsandvids.tumblr.comThis is a blog where you are free to submit great Fullmetal Alchemist AMVs or Fanfiction that you find around the wonderful world of the internet. If it�s your own stuff, please mention that when you...

Reviews: The Taste Of Dreams | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12197003Margaery and Arianne are his choices, unless a certain Dragon wants to pop up and ruin it all. It�s a tough choice, though in a way, I would go with Arianne and then promise One of Willa�s daughters to Robb�s heir. Or reverse that. Though there is still Sansa, though it seems she isn�t letting go of Jaime for a bit.

Woman Suggests That A Female Joker Would Be A Convincing ...https://www.boredpanda.com/women-suggested-female-joker-batmanThis is such a stupid thing to argue about. Why do people get so bent over someone's random alternate universe idea? Stuff like a dime a dozen in fandom. They should read more fanfiction, it might help to get the stick out of their ass. PS: OP should have ignored them imo. There's absolutely nothing to gain by arguing with these types.

Larry Stylinson fanfictionhttps://larrystylinson-fanfiction.tumblr.com/page/31Confined to a wheelchair, Harry cant help but� Chaptered, complete, fav. Notes: This is from one of my absolute favorite authors on Tumblr. The writing is beautiful and the relationship between Louis and Harry doesn�t feel forced at all. -Em. 18 Apr. ... You need to ask her to add you as a friend - but it�

Reviews: Not this time, Fate | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11822902/0/288At first i was sad when i was more than halfway through the story with no romance but it was worth waiting for it. This has been by far one of my top 5 stories for rwby and 3 of your stories make up that list, this, Professor arc, and entertainer take up slots 2, 3, and 4. I love everything you have done so far and look forward to lots more.

Because of You Chapter 8, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13282371/8/Because-of-YouFelix was the one who killed offenders whose crimes were too serious to send them to jail. The first time I was shocked by the speed that justice was delivered. The rest of the day was spent in study and it was all I could do not to ask to join them. I might have risked it if I trusted myself to be able to handle the thin pages that they read.

Rise of the West Chapter 1: Establishment, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13059814/1/Rise-of-the-WestBanished when he was 15 for doing his job, Naruto sailed west and landed on a land he never knew existed. 5 years later, with the rise of a new mysterious merchant house, Konoha has sent an envoy to this mysterious Reunited West in the hopes of an alliance and trade deal.

The Sky's Revenge - Chapter 7 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/325916989-the-sky's-revenge-chapter-7The Sky's Revenge Fanfiction. The Third book in my fanfiction series. The first book is called Percy Jackson the New God. The second book is called The Son of Time. ... This is it, Today is the day that the primordials plan on releasing Typhon. Although we all try to hide it I'm sure we're all nervous, I'm guessing Piper, Amber and I are the ...Reviews: 11Content Rating: everyone

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Qibli77/TulipClan_Fanfiction_Chapter_2" h="ID=SERP,5186.1">User blog:Qibli77/TulipClan Fanfiction Chapter 2 ...https://warriors-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Qibli77/TulipClan_Fanfiction_Chapter_2This is Chapter 2 of my TulipClan fanfiction. When Shine and Stream came back to where the Clan was waiting, Shine looked very proud. Creek thought she seemed older, more grown up, somehow. "Did you receive nine lives?" Arrow asked. "Yes," Shine said. "I have become Shinestar." "Shinestar...

The Ultimate Enemy (Danny Phantom x reader) - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/story/8564181/The-Ultimate-Enemy-Danny-Phantom-x-reader/1This is the Ultimate Enemy episode but with you thrown into the mix. This was my very first fanfiction that I wrote on my Wattpad, so I decided to share it on this website. ... The Ultimate Enemy (Danny Phantom x reader) Prologue: 10 Years Later. RJ. ... I keep wishing that I was the one buried and they were the ones patrolling the town and ...

Should I be embarrassed about the fan-fiction I write? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Should-I-be-embarrassed-about-the-fan-fiction-I-writeJan 12, 2017 ï¿½ Why would you be embarrassed to be a writer just because you write fanfiction? Look, there�s an old axiom that goes �writers write�. It doesn�t matter what you write; writers write. Not everyone who writes is a writer though. There�s this other mu...

Marj123 | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/1859236/Marj123Aug 17, 2016 ï¿½ Stories:. If you have enjoyed my fanfiction stories, you might like to consider reading some of my original work - Look for M. A. McRae with 'Not a Man'- 'From child of the slums to Oxford Graduate, the story of Shuki Bolkiah, modern day eunuch.' There are also the Penwinnard stories, a �

�The one I desire� A Vampire Knight Fanfiction {Book 1 ...https://www.wattpad.com/651154776-�the-one-i-desire�-a-vampire-knight-fanfictionI was born in one of the strongest and oldest vampire pure blood families The KURAN family. ... They're not as strong as the pure bloods but they have some special powers. They have a bigger blood craving but it's not like they wouldn't survive without it,it could be dangerous to not have some for a while.Reviews: 1Content Rating: everyone

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13311398/3/What-Doesn-t-Kill-You-Makes-You-StrongerThe tent was barren, and not very comfortable, but it was leaps and bounds more favorable than being in King's Landing. Even the threat of death did not seem nearly as bad as a living the rest of her life under Joffrey's nose. She had gotten to see her mother and brother again, if but for a �

Miss Media Junkie: The First Rule of Fanfiction Is...https://missmediajunkie.blogspot.com/2011/07/first-rule-of-fanfiction-is.htmlJul 03, 2011 ï¿½ This is what happened the last time a group of business folk got together to try and create a for-profit fanfiction website, FanLib, which lasted less than eighteen months. What are the fanfiction writers supposed to get out of monetization? Possibly more recognition and acceptance by the mainstream, which I doubt the bulk of fandom even wants.Author: Missmediajunkie

Gilmore Girls Fanfiction - Page 9 - forums.primetimer.comhttps://forums.primetimer.com/topic/59106-gilmore-girls-fanfiction/?page=9Oct 28, 2017 ï¿½ This is an ongoing story starting with when they first run into each other after S7 through the revival. It is a very very good read. Like, really good! Oh Forget I said love, But also don't Forget I said love. Another excellent post revival Sophie. I didn't care for the epilogue but it �

UniverseFanfic/comments/4tsj70/welcome_to_steven_universe_fanfic_please_read_the/" h="ID=SERP,5135.1">Welcome to Steven Universe Fanfic! Please read the rules ...https://www.reddit.com/r/StevenUniverseFanfic/comments/4tsj70/welcome_to_steven...Yes, you do have to post to one of those sites. Really the only reason for , from what I've looked into, the reddit spam filter can be very easily triggered by large text posts, which is why /r/fanfiction says to avoid posting fanfiction on their sub as texts posts, so that's really the rational behind it. The reason those for sites are listed specifically is because all four are ...

The best Fullmetal Alchemist fanfiction and AMVs,https://thebestfullmetalficsandvids.tumblr.com/page/2So probably the shortest fic I�ve ever posted onto this blog, but it�s a cute one. Remember when Ling and Ed were inside Gluttony�s stomach, and they ate one of Ed�s shoes because it was made of leather? Well, a re-telling of that little moment, but Ling�s the �

Why is there so much hate for GOT season 8? | Page 2 ...https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/movie-tv/why-is-there-so-much-hate-for-got-season...I believe what's making it so hard for him to finish these books. ... I don't think D/D intended to write GoT fanfiction, but here we are. The majority of this blame falls on Martin, but I do think you can reasonably say that the show runners simply want to be done with this show and are making the quickest line from point A to point B ...

Simple Verbal Pranks of Practical Joking for Dummies by ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=206786Obviously, not a large scale prank, nor will it attract enough publicity to go down in pranking history. Basically, the word �Simple� in the phrase Simple Verbal Prank was put there for a good reason. SVP�s are basically meant to bring attention to the pranker and make them the center of attention.

Gracelandhttps://gracelandfanfiction.blogspot.comThe first character you will all see the real life inspiration for is Annie. You may have noticed also my profile pic for fanfiction. Well that is because Annie is me! ... This is certainly not one of my better pictures (I guess it is pretty good by most standards, I just am not too particularly fond of it) but it �

I�m Tired of Hollywood�s �Wait and See� Attitude Towards ...https://www.tor.com/2017/08/02/im-tired-of-hollywoods-wait-and-see-attitude-towards...Aug 02, 2017 ï¿½ Power Rangers was one of the few blockbusters in ... Laika�s ParaNorman featured the first openly gay ... as the world of fanfiction and fan art proves�but it �

The bastard Is Back Chapter 2, a Naruto - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12487981/2/The-bastard-Is-BackFanFiction | unleash ... Venelana has asked for his help and he will help but in his own way.#Strong Naruto#Harem # magic circle manipulation. Rated: Fiction M - English ... " I know you love your freedom and being my servant will take it all from you but the only way I can stop this marriage without showing my true power."

Hermes's Inbox Chapter 1, a percy jackson ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8711200/1/Hermes-s-InboxThis is a PJatO fanfiction, based on our favorite messenger, Hermes! This is all based on the messages Hermes receives in his inbox. As you'll be able to see, being the messenger of the gods is full of interesting conversations.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Percy-Jackson-and-the-Olympians/0/2/26Communities � Books � Percy Jackson and the Olympians Communities 3 Half-Blood ... Meet Dialect in his true identity, meet Tanis in Cabin 13, and if you are lucky or a good friend, become a demi-god from taking a quiz that i will supply the address of once you get there. ... but sometimes they can be just plain sweet! These are the best of ...

We Are the Villains || KiriBaku - Chapter 1 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/559140596-we-are-the-villains-kiribaku-chapter-1We Are the Villains || KiriBaku Fanfiction. Complete So for those who probably wont understand a flip where kirishima and Bakugo are actually villains so dont blame me for shit that happens. May be some smut who knows. #bnha #fanfiction #kiribaku #myheriacademia #tododeku #villainReviews: 545Content Rating: everyone

Heh no biggie.. omg anyone knows of any good dramione ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/321303754648636792Feb 10, 2019- Heh no biggie.. omg anyone knows of any good dramione fanfictions/ no pairings but HP au fanfic??? im running out i havent read a new one in like 2 weeks im dying omg .. #slytherinhousepride ~kay (@kaydraco)

Asian Fan Fiction :: Your Favorite Source Dedicated to ...asianfanfiction.comWelcome to Asian Fan Fiction! We are the home of 389 authors from among our 16449 members. There have been 14766 reviews written about our 1409 stories consisting of 6096 chapters and 12169749 words. 45 challenges have been issued. A special welcome to our newest member, yjyripomo.

Padme Amidala Fanfiction Stories - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Padme+AmidalaBrowse through and read padme amidala fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... "May The Force be ever in your favor" Those are the words that changed Anakin Skywalker's, and Padme Amidala's life forever. ... Anakin didn't catch on fire, and didn't have to be put in his life support suit. Padm� didn't die, but became a general in the ...

The Loud House - Inferiority Complex by Petrus-C-Visagie ...https://www.deviantart.com/petrus-c-visagie/art/The-Loud-House-Inferiority-Complex...This is a scene based off the fanfiction Brother ... This Is Sad Because He Having A Bad Day And He Has Bleed In His Right Hand . Reply. Danieljan123 ... i really hate the Loud Sisters too Much someone need to do something about them because they are the such a Worst in the universe to there own Brother that's why i See Bobby Broke up with Lori ...

The Sea's Daughter: The Lightning Thief - Perseia Jackson ...https://perseiajacksonfanfiction.weebly.com/the-seas-daughter-the-lightning-thief.htmlIn His Eyes Eyes Open Running In Place The Curse Eye of Isis Forums ... Please take into account that what Percy will look like by the Last Olympian. Please remember that in The Sea's Daughter: The Lightning Thief he is 12 going on 13. Name: Annabeth Sofia Chase. Birth: July 12th, 1993. Age: 12-13.

Planet Twilight - Fanfiction: March 2011https://planettwilight-fanfiction.blogspot.com/2011/03Mar 31, 2011 ï¿½ The only single items are the toy box, diaper bag, photo album, and crocheted blankets. ... the reception area is where Edward's music room is located in his and Bella's house. Charles and Makenna Witness, portable ultrasound machine, 'The Fox and The Hound' movie, the laundry chute cabinet, and the spare bedroom suite ... This is a cash-only ...

Son of a Wild Horse Chapter 2, a Ranma - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12907069/2/Son-of-a-Wild-HorseFanFiction | unleash ... This is, I think the first one of this type ever written. 'Ranma is Harry's Father'. The first chapter explains Ranma's back ground and an using some nods to Pyeknu and his bioriods. Hard 'T' for now, for violence. ... "Yep he is back, I was the one who knocked him out." Fudge gulped, he slowly turned around and they ...

Saving the Future (One Movie at a Time ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12610541/1/Saving-the-Future-One-Movie-at-a-TimeThe first to introduce herself was the girl in the blue dress with the black and blue hair. "I am Evie, the Evil Queen's daughter," She said smirking at Snow White, Prince Florian, and Doug. They gasped as she turned and sat in the purple and green couch in the room. Next up was the tallest male who had long dark brown hair and tan skin.

Skydiving - klaineQmuke - Impractical Jokers [Archive of ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/8296019Oct 16, 2016 ï¿½ This is set when Murray had to skydive for a punishment, my take on what could have happened with some fluff and a very caring Quinn! ... Notes: I hope you enjoy! Please let me know what you think, the first Impractical Jokers fanfiction I have posted :) Thank you for reading xD. Work Text: ... Q was the one I knew would understand most ...

World-of-Fanfictions Blog | DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/world-of-fanfictions/blogDec 07, 2013 ï¿½ 3. What year was the first volume of Naruto published? 4. If you could hang out with any anime/manga character for a day, who would you pick and what would you do? (Please also include the anime/manga) I'll probably give out 10 again (cause I'm dead broke! XD) and a llama or if anyone is willing to donate a prize(s), that would be AWESOME!

Mythological stories: The naga's love with a human Chapter ...https://www.fictionpress.com/s/2464480/1/Mythological-stories-The-naga-s-love-with-a-humanThis is my attempt at a fan fiction while I was bored. The first few chapters will focus on the lives of the mythological creatures, such as their relations with humans. Hope you like it! Mythological stories. Chapter 1: The Naga's love. Have you ever wondered about the existence of �

Pet Peeves in Fanfiction: Part 5 | Page 1480 ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pet-peeves-in-fanfiction-part-5.301630/page-1480May 28, 2019 ï¿½ The Tournament in Goblet was the first and only Tournament that was restricted to 17-year-olds. There were no age lines previously. Dumbledore threw it up to discourage people under 17 from trying to enter for their own safety and it apparently goes by actual age and not physical age since aging potions don't work.

Reviews: A Promise You Just Can't Keep | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11931865for A Promise You Just Can't Keep. 6/7 c28 Guest Hello I love this . This is chocolate worthy. ... This was one of the first fanfictions I read and I immediately loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! ... LOVE it. I haven't been reviewing because I was too shy but I decided the world could do with love, so I started! This is one of my most ...

Joseph Palmer Ranma 1/2 Fan Fictionwww.josephpalmer.com/fanfic/fanfic.shtmlWinter was my first attempt at prose fiction -- well, the first that got past one paragraph. Prior to "Winter" I had written some script style fanfiction, which can be found in part 2 of "Ninja no Himitsu" [The Ninja's Secret] When I wrote "Winter" I was thinking about the feel of �

LF Fics where Harry is captured by Voldemort : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4j9vvy/lf_fics_where_harry_is_captured...Request LF Fics where Harry is captured by Voldemort (self ... so Harry's determined to ignore it. But then, his evil schoolmate rival spots the letter and his slimy excuse for a teacher intercepts it and forces him to read it. ... And "Harry is missing" was pretty much in the first paragraph. Ron was the only one who hadn't given up on him ...

Fanfiction-writers - Choices For The Dyinghttps://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/150028269199Sep 06, 2016 ï¿½ Andrea talks about how Beth has to work through her stuff, figure it out, but we never really see Andrea�s phase. So Andrea, in my mind, �working through it.� I�m doing this for you. Andrea looks emotionless at the gun in her hands, the barrel pointing at her. She tilts her head, examining every piece as if it was the first time.

This Is Who You Are Chapter 3, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9577761/3/This-Is-Who-You-AreOllivander's was the first stop. Scorpius had drilled Draco with questions about his own wand to no avail, it was somewhere safe. He would consider getting it back, though he was proficient at wandless magic- there were still useful spells only a wand could cast. Spells that could help him against Lucius.

The First Year Chapter 2, a queer as folk fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13021471/2/The-First-YearThis is the first year of life for the Taylor-Kinney sextuplets. [Mpreg] [We do not own QAF] ... It was just a little after ten in the morning and it was the first time since the couple have seen their little girls since they had been born. ... but she had been begging her moms for a little sister since Abe had been born, and now she had six ...

They kiss you for the first time - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/165826072-what-if-akatsuki-scenarios-they-kiss-you-for-theFanfiction. This is gonna be a book full of scenarios and the reactions of the Akatsuki members + Naruto + Sasuke. #akatsuki #deidara #fanfic #fanfiction #itachi #lemon #naruto #narutofanfiction #oneshot #romance #sasuke #scenarios #whatif. They kiss you for the first time 19.1K 503 780. by ... You were in the kitchen cooking for yourself and a ...Content Rating: everyone

FanFiction For You - Boyfriendhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/174149129256May 22, 2018 ï¿½ Your family was the first for him to meet. He sure dated before, prior to his accident, but nothing serious. You were the first to take him home, and he felt overjoyed by that. You made an excuse to your parents about why you had to leave. Your mother happily said �

fanfiction problems | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/fanfiction problemsfanfiction fanfic reading romance stranger things stranger things 3 stranger things memes memes percabeth fanfiction fanfiction problems fanfiction reader problems shipping otp fanfiction funny fan fiction archive of our own ao3 dramione zutara adding a couple ship names where the characters needed to do this lol asfhllagkaagidsjgh i love slow ...

Reviews: Way of the Open Hand | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/113904263/24/2018 c1 pixelherodev I can honestly say this is the first fic I've seen where *Sophia* is good and *Emma* is bad. From what I've seen people hate Sophia as a character more and I've often heard that "Emma would be good if not for Sophia blah blah" but this was the first time I've seen it differently.

Too Strong Chapter 4, an one punch man/?????? fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12535840/4/Too-StrongIn a matter of minutes, they went 26 miles, reaching the one of the entrances of City A, the city where the HA's HQ resides in. The city is surrounded by sleek black walls, reaching 50 meters. Beyond that were little residential areas, for heroes C-A class, along with another wall. This one being a �

Doing The Impossible Chapter 1: First ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13335594/1/Doing-The-Impossible"The Chasers - a super-secret commando squad! This is the kind of mission they train for!" Mr. McHenry explained, taking off one of his shoes and opening his laptop with his right foot before proceeding to type. "Just need to access their website..." Unfortunately, careless typing led Mr. McHenry...to a �

This is just a book full of random one shots. They will be ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/684758318317765620This is just a book full of random one shots. They will be about anyo� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... Just your friendly neighborhood spider-man This lip sync battle was the best. ... One of my fav scenes in Spiderman:Homecoming [Tom H] Whoever wins the brothers trust contest is one lucky person. I mean you get to spend ...

Draco & Hermione | The Fallout [fanfiction trailer] - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUkwPKTy0joFeb 18, 2012 ï¿½ Draco & Hermione | The Fallout [fanfiction trailer] ... Sign in to add this video to a playlist. ... It's sad that the fic only has a chapter or two left but this is one of those fics that I will ...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9269/1This is my first story, so please look on it kindly and with friendly eyes. I confess, I have an extremely limited knowledge of Japan that pretty much revolves around Inuyasha, so I used an excuse to move good ol' Kagome to the USA at risk of looking like an idiot :).

Monsters and Demons | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Monsters_and_DemonsThis is the last straw! I won't have it anymore!" "Okay. JJ, go kill your brother, your own blood. If that's really how you feel, then I won't stop you." Hope said. And with that, JJ walked out of the room. Chapter Two. JJ walked up to a door. He exhaled. This was the only person he knew who was powerful enough to defeat Koshu and would help ...

Fanfiction | In the Shadow of Empireshttps://nothinglefttosaynow.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionThese completely opposite expectations led to a lot of cultural misunderstandings and clashes. This is a concept that is also heavily featured in one of my potential artifacts for my research project: a fanfiction called Embers by Vathara. Continue reading ?

The Dark Fantastic - nyupress.orghttps://nyupress.org/9781479800650/the-dark-fantasticIn response, Thomas uncovers and builds upon a tradition of fantasy and radical imagination in Black feminism and Afrofuturism to reveal new possibilities. Through fanfiction and other modes of counter-storytelling, young people of color have reinvisioned fantastic worlds that �

Reviews: Wicked Games | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12496455I mean if you want to just keep randomly updating this whenever something sparks in that head of yours, I don�t think anyone would complain. This is by far, hands down, the best BDSM ever written. You have this weird way about your story telling (in a good way) where I �

Reviews: Soundless Knight | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11673113/0/74FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... That was the equivalent to a jump scare! That was awsome! 12/25/2015 c5 2 RexTheMighty Really enjoyed the chapter, like the childhood stpry and everything. And it makes sense that he can't just whip out one of the special sworss, because that would mean he is over powered. ...

Fanfiction in jumps where there's no Fanfiction Drawback ...https://www.reddit.com/r/JumpChain/comments/7wgzop/fanfiction_in_jumps_where_theres_no...This is a sister Subreddit to MakeYourChoice, ... From there you can go home, stay in your current world or move on to a new one. You can keep your new abilities, gear, powers, friends, etc. from one adventure to the next. If you die, however, you are sent home immediately. ... Fanfiction in jumps where there's no Fanfiction Drawback ...

Equestria Daily - MLP Stuff!: Fanfiction Updates - April 20thhttps://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/04/fanfiction-updates-april-20th.htmlThis is a story of the aftermath. Knight of Equestria: Certainty ... She's getting better, though! Really! Three years of living with the Princess of Friendship, one of the most beloved ponies in Equestria, is bound to rub off on a mare. ... like any other, a strange illness befalls Princess Twilight Sparkle. Starlight is driven to a foal's ...

LF a specific Hermione goes back in time fanfiction ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/54vwsz/lf_a_specific_hermione_goes_back...What I remember is that Hermione goes back in time and becomes close with Lily and the Maurauders. She becomes romantically involved with Snape and eventually is named Harry's godmother. I remember there's a scene where teenage Harry meets middle aged Hermione, and it all makes complete sense in the world of this fanfiction.

Are there any good Aegon and Arya fanfiction? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Are-there-any-good-Aegon-and-Arya-fanfictionMay 20, 2019 ï¿½ I found quite a few that I liked: George R. R. Martin [Archive of Our Own] (George R. R. Martin [Archive of Our Own]) - Goner The Many Faced God Must Have His Due Under Cover of Darkness George R. R. Martin [Archive of Our Own] Tomorrow Will Be K...

Reviews for The Maid with Poison in her Veins | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/10298450Of course, you can do whatever you like with your story and you are the master here, but if you want people to read it, please be a little more serious with the only window to your fanfiction that we have. ... but it's been a while since I've since Claude function in a relationship (fanfiction-wise). Especially since his interest is not male ...

Nothing Is What It Seems To Be Chapter 16, a janet ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6319543/16/Nothing-Is-What-It-Seems-To-BeNothing Is What It Seems To Be. Epilogue. JE Owns them and fortunately for us she lets us share them. xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Who are they? They are the people who are waiting. Who are they waiting for? You. Why are they all walking around? Because you are late. How late are we? Two weeks. Why are we late? Because you haven't wanted to leave me but, it ...

Fanfic: No Boundaries Ch 3, Naruto | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/2694660/3Sakura realized that she couldn't stay single forever. She did have thoughts about having a family but it didn't occur to her that she needed a husband to make it all happen. Oh my god...I'm so slow. Maybe they're all right. I guess I'm pretty capable in missions but I'm not capable of living alone.

Reviews: Paybacks: Alternate | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/45230883/6/2015 c1 Guest your story is really stupid and potrayed luna as oppurtunistic bitch who manipulated the feelings of harry if i hadn't read the books i would thought she maybe belongs to some death eater family and for your information hermione didn't abandon harry but it is harry who is moaning and bitching about ron left him because maybe he was gay and married to ginny to remain close ...

Is fanfiction canon? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150904212113AA6zS3VSep 04, 2015 ï¿½ Yahoo Answers Sign in Sign in Mail ? Help Account Info; Help; Suggestions; Send Feedback

Lilly's Guide to Writing A Fanfiction | Awesome Warriors ...https://awesomewarriorsfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Lilly's_Guide_to_Writing_A_FanfictionWho is the main character of your fanfiction and why? Where does your fanfiction start? Does it have a beginning, middle and end? Does your fanfiction have a happy ending? What dilemmas does the main character of your fanfiction have to solve? Who are the villains of your story and why?

His Sniper, The boy who lived chapter ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13135268/12/His-Sniper-The-boy-who-livedBeside the photo was one of her and the woman again only this time there was a man as well with a tiny baby in his arms. ... striking grey eyes and a smile that would light up a room. ... as they kept meeting in the same clubs, restraunts, and shops. They'd had a wild time together as they partied. Alex was the strong woman Mrs. Hudson had ...

Sister (Mummy Fanfiction) - Chapter One - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/188547706-sister-mummy-fanfiction-chapter-oneYOU ARE READING. Sister (Mummy Fanfiction) Fanfiction. Aaliyah is Rick's sister, but she's not the average Rick sister's stories you normally read, she is also Medjai, born into one of the tribes and left when she was 7 years old when her mother took her away, how will she fit into the story?Reviews: 1Content Rating: everyone

Chapter 1 of Harry Potter & the Summer by LordNeott on ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=346422It was the end of his fifth year and Harry had just disembarked from the train and was currently looking for the Dursley�s. ... and a standard anti-burglar ward. Hopefully all of these will mean more to you than they do to me. ... After eating the few remaining snacks he had left in his trunk he went to bed planning on going to Grinngotts ...

Reviews: Start of a New Life, Part 2 of Chosen | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7110716FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... Maybe one of them is a dancing instructor or an artist or a scientist...maybe this one will share her passion and art to the was the start but i'm sure that they can do things and organise themselves now, sharing more than karaoke. I can reaaaalllyyyy see them creating a dynamic of bearer's clan ...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10401/1Ever since the battle, Inu-Yasha started being nice to her. She thought it was strange but didn�t question it. Don�t bite the hand that feeds you she thought. She went and sat down next to Sesshomaru, who had stayed back from the battle, he had joined up with them a month and a half before the final battle.

After: Books | After Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://afterbyannatodd.fandom.com/wiki/After:_BooksNow newly revised and expanded, Anna Todd�s After fanfiction racked up 1 billion reads online and captivated readers across the globe. Experience the Internet�s most talked-about book for yourself! There was the time before Tessa met Hardin, and then there�s everything AFTER ... Life will never be the same. After We Collided: Book 2 Edit

Sparx | Fanfiction World (FFW) Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfictionworldffw.fandom.com/wiki/Sparx"you know, I dont know what my old man sees in wanting you, but If i want to prove my worth, damm straight I am gonna take you with me" One of 10 main injected evolved human experiments and stepson of Dr.Mayuri Kouken Sparx is one of the more persistant of the experimented evolved humans who...

Reviews: Out of the Ashes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7889275He saw the shock on his aunts' faces as they picked themselves up off the ground, heard his mother shouting his name, but he didn't care. They'd brought all of this on themselves and they were trying to stop him from going with Bianca. She was the one bright light in all of this and there was no way he was going to let them get in his way.

Chaos Moon | Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://jusenkyo.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_MoonPlease follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to... FANDOM. Games ... Ranma Saotome was the rubber band, and the various problems in his life were the two fingers pulling his patience slowly apart. Various fianc�e's on one side, parents on the other and a �

A girl named Lee Halla is from rich family. She is also ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/580823683170569484Jul 16, 2019- A girl named Lee Halla is from rich family. She is also from The Ark,� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad

Secret Parentage | Fanfiction I Have Readhttps://iwillobeyforheismygodfanfictionihaveread.wordpress.com/tag/secret-parentagePosts about Secret Parentage written by I Will Obey For He Is My God. Fanfiction I Have Read ... Norse God of Mischief and Lies, had been many things, he had been a liar, a warrior, and a trickster, just to name a few, but never before, in his thousands of years of existence had he been a loving father, but all it took was a single glance at ...

His Dark Materials Fanfictionhttps://hdm-fanfiction.livejournal.comI'm looking for a specific fic that is a crossover between His Dark Materials and the Neil Gaiman story 'The Trouble with Susan' (itself a response to CS Lewis). The story involved Susan as an Oxford faculty member teaching physics to Will because he was trying to get back to a world that contained Lyra.

Anone Profile - Webnovel - Your Fictional Stories Hubhttps://www.webnovel.com/profile/1625729860?appId=10In this new world he learns to be a different person, building a legend and a legacy that is bound to resound across the ages, building kingdoms, destroying armies, loving beauties, and slaying gods. This is the birth of a Vampire King, of a man living for his precious people. Previously posted on fanfiction�

Reviews: YOU DID WHAT?: One-shot! | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12527041The OC was disgusted on how genma was using his son as a meal ticket and putting debts in his son name, while throwing ranma into a pit of cats just for training not caring if ranma will get a phobia or hurt all genma cares about is a cushy life of retirement while living off of his sons blood, sweat, and tears.

Reviews: The Different Ways to Say 'Dad' | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/87178117/12/2017 c26 Christina Can you do a story where the reader is the youngest of the Batfamily and she is two years old and the Family is spending the day at Six Flags and when they get there she sees a Candy Store but Bruce noticed that she was going over there she doesn't listen when she hears her daddy telling her to come back when Bruce gets over to where she is and sees her trying to get ...

BILLIE EILISH QUIZZ - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz35/quiz/1540958107Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� Music quizzes-� Billie Eilish. ... Who is one of her idols? Justin Bieber ... By Finneas in his car after going to a girl's house Billie and �

�Badfic Love� review by Lawrence Riordan | Around the Town ...www.aroundthetownchicago.com/theatre-reviews/badfic-love-review-by-lawrence-riordan-2�Badfic Love� review by Lawrence Riordan ... but in his free-time belongs to a society that monitors the internet to protect it from bad fanfiction by virtually �outing� and humiliating its writers, and appears to be writing a dissertation on a series of poorly-written stories that take as their origin. ... and Konz, who is �

Right Where I Want to Be Chapter 30, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12604507/30/Right-Where-I-Want-to-BeHe woke to the shrill ringing of the phone in his home office. Shit. The benefit to owning his own company was coming in handy, but it was still irresponsible not to show up. He got up reluctantly and stumbled into the other room, snatching the phone up on the fourth ring, informing his personal assistant that he wouldn't be in for a few days.

Abandoned To A United Front And Everything In-between ...https://www.fanfiction.net/.../15/Abandoned-to-a-united-front-and-everything-in-betweenFollow/Fav Abandoned To A United Front And Everything In-between. By: phoenixgirl26. ... 'Albus left it for Harry in his will, he was entitled as he was related to Godric Gryffindor. ... But thank you Harry, hopefully I will be back at Hogwarts and if I'm not, then I will look for a home to spend my last year's in.'

Reviews: Adapting | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13309601But it really does make you think. Someone like Lena isn�t going to just talk about her past like it was nothing. ... No one can say no to a great movie and pizza! :) ... I think he is also needs someone else in his life. So much more than he ever imagined, plus it is a big challenge for his character. This story looks very promising. 6/12 c1 ...

A Festive Author's Note! | His Constant (PJO/HOO fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/9934321/His-Constant-PJOHOO-fanfiction/5He is desperate for a constant force in his life and is so close to asking the Olympians to remove his immortality. It wasn't until Nico found a tiny bundle in the snow while on a mission from his father that he starts to feel meaning in his life again. ... His Constant (PJO/HOO fanfiction) A Festive Author's Note! Grace The Mid Guardian ...

Male Luke Hemmings bxb (gay) fanfiction en Wattpad - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMumMIqjQZIClick to view on Bing2:02Jul 21, 2015 ï¿½ When he was just a boy, He expected the world, But it flew away from his reach, And bullets catch in his teeth. Life goes on, It gets so heavy, The wheel breaks the butterfly. Every tear, a ...Author: Mili hereViews: 455

Reviews: Vegito's Harem | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12290215/0/11Well things just went from 0 to a 100. Keep up the good work my friend. 7/18/2018 c46 4 SSGSS Drakus ... but it sort of felt lackluster here, kind of like reading choppy stage directions for a play as opposed to something I could really immerse myself in.

LOTR: Fanfiction Trailer- "Prelude 12/21" - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVl_2y9sJ3IClick to view on Bing1:22Apr 20, 2008 ï¿½ Another trailer for a never-written fanfiction of mine. I was playing with the overlaying of videos and other audio while making this, so it's a little scratchy in places. Hope you enjoy it ...Author: Elizabeth HollandViews: 2.8K

Dreamself: A Blitzstone fanfictionhttps://itsomgitsgreenblogging.tumblr.com/.../dreamself-a-blitzstone-fanfictionDreamself: A Blitzstone fanfiction So I�m sort of in love with Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, just finished the Hammer of Thor, and I�m having a lot of Blitzstone feels. So here you go! Some...

Which Harry Potter Fanfiction is this? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100727210913AAhfi14Jul 27, 2010 ï¿½ I've read this amazing Harry Potter fanfiction a while ago, but now i can't seem to find it. It was a Draco & Hermione one. It's about a series of kidnappings of pureblood children. Harry's children have been kidnapped too except for his daughter and his wife Ginny is gone too.They later find out that the kidnappers are these aliens that can't be killed by magic, only muggle technology ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 2

The One Where A Half-Blood Goes To The Bank, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13301843/1/The-One-Where-A-Half-Blood-Goes-To-The-BankIt's humiliating but, for a fee, the sneering goblin at the bank will take her blood and match it to the vaults in their possession. "Er," she says, eyeing him. Twelve sickles is a lot, really, but it's not as though she has any other option if she wants to access her vault. ... But I also think it's one of �

If you can ban one word from being used in fanfic, what ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/4dp9n6/if_you_can_ban_one_word_from_being...Apr 07, 2016 ï¿½ Ha, this might seem like a weird one, but it makes me roll my eyes so hard every time I see it: Quipped. As in, "Nice vocabulary," he quipped. It's a terrible sounding word for a start, and it's also one of those weaselly 'laugh track' words. It's there to tell you that the dialogue was meant to be funny.Top responsesOrbs.37 votesHa, this might seem like a weird one, but it makes me roll my eyes so hard every time I see it: Quipped . As in, "Nice vocabulary," he quipped. It's a terrible � read more13 votesI want to get rid of the word "the" Because that means that people will have to think when making their fanfictions. But really I would like to get rid of some of the � read more6 votesI am so sick of the word smirk. If you have a villain or morally ambiguous character, I can guarantee the majority of writers will describe them as having a smirk.4 votes"Apparently." I usually see this preceding a description of the current situation, which is often so contrived and desperate for context that I can't help but think � read more3 votesThere's others that I can't think of right now, but I really don't like it when people use XMas. It has absolutely nothing to do with the "keeping Christ in � read more2 votesSee all

Everybody else is doing it, an one piece fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12654059/1/Everybody-else-is-doing-itSo I'm totally fucked for this exam and decided that it was time for a walk to get some oxygen flowing up to the brain. Exercise is good for you, guys. Seriously. Anyway, walked out of my dormpartment, turned on Pokemon Go, and started catching pokemon and getting that stardust.

Fanfiction.net won't let me upload a new document ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120304201711AANhzgWMar 04, 2012 ï¿½ Fanfiction.net won't let me upload a new document.? I'm trying to update one of my stories on www.fanfiction.net but whenever I try to access the Doc Manager (Upload) tab it directs me to a screen where it says: FanFiction.Net Login Required You must be logged in to access this page.Status: OpenAnswers: 8

What are some good Twilight fanfics? From Fanfiction.net ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100605105754AA9squSJun 05, 2010 ï¿½ I read and write on fanfiction.net but I want a new story to read. What are a few good Twilight fanfics? Definitely Edward/Bella I'd prefer thee sexual contact to a minimum...or at least no smut - but it definitely has to hve romance! (: if you don't like twilight, please dont be rude. just skip this question. k, thanks (:Status: ResolvedAnswers: 5

152 and More Twilight Fanfics Book 2 - page 18 ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/152-and-more-twilight-fanfics-book-2/340I would like to rec. a story on fanfiction the name is Fatty by KitKat681. It is a fat Edward who with the help of Bella, is learning to drop the weight. The summary may not be appropriate to put on the site but it is a good motivational story. The reviews are up to 3653 and she up dates regularly.

My first homestuck fanfiction - Chapter 1 - honeydemon ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/12216891/chapters/27747939He thought all that stuff was for babies now, and while you did too you couldn�t help but find comfort in it. On an occasion you�ll still catch him rereading one of the warn Harry Potter novels the two of you share not that he would ever admit it. Whatever made your dad want to move was a mystery, all you knew is that he wanted to do it fast.

FanFiction For You - Transfer Studenthttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/170975917901Feb 17, 2018 ï¿½ You were happy. The university you went in Wakanda was one of the best and it was very developed. You had to go to school from Monday to Thursday, so you had a long weekend of 3 days. On every Friday you went to a caf� near your rented apartment, then to the park to read under a beautiful big tree.

Thunder and Steel Chapter 1: The flying ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13316564/1/Thunder-and-SteelThis is a request from frequent guest reviewer of my stories- Chaos Sorcerer. After many ages, I have finally gotten around to doing it. ... the people screamed in terror, fearing for their lives as the pilot said, "We just lost another engine." He tried to use the distress signal, "Mayday. ... a hooded man with long blonde hair and a beard of ...

Rise of the Empress Chapter 1, a wrestling fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12693930/1/Rise-of-the-EmpressFollow/Fav Rise of the Empress. By: AVP5. Here is a new story about a young girl name Ruby who is working to become the first ever, female WWE Champion. ... I know it sounds weird giving a female character all these title accomplishments and having her win the Rumble in the first match. Let's be honest, this is fanfiction though so we should ...

Harry Potter Romance Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/c/Romance/Harry+PotterBrowse through and read harry potter romance fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... The first female child to be born in the Weasley family and the first child to be put in Slytherin. Also the first Weasley to like a Malfoy. ... "This is quite peculiar indeed," said the hat after many minutes of being on her head in silence. "What ...

Wild Kratts - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Wild Kratts/works?page=2Not as dark as the title implies, pretty much it's set after 'flight of the pollinators' (before the part where they're sitting in the trees, cause in my mind, that technically happens days after since it takes way longer for a flower to grow into a fruit/vegetable) and the fanfiction 'Promising Support' by �

Sherlock One Shot - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/search/Sherlock+One+ShotsBut please do ask for a male POV if you want it! ? ... A little Sherlock fanfiction about Charlie who is Anderson's girlfriend. More comments means faster updating. ... As the title suggests, this is a collection of random one-shots and short stories. I apologize in advance for the poor writing because I'll mainly be writing these for practice.

fans-react-to-the-part-of-Bella-refusing-to-take-an-abortion" h="ID=SERP,5115.1">How do Twilight fans react to the part of Bella refusing ...https://www.quora.com/How-do-Twilight-fans-react-to-the-part-of-Bella-refusing-to-take...Oct 19, 2018 ï¿½ There was a fanfiction forum that had some hefty discussions on this. I don't know if it still exists. It was called Twilighted, iirc. At the time of reading BD, I thought she was both pretty stupid and pretty badass to make that decision. You had...

Eevee-lutions | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Eevee-lutionsEevee-lutions (??????????? Ibui no shinka fomu) is a TV show about the 7 evolved forms of Eevee: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Glaceon. They have just evolved from Eevee and are working together to become the strongest Pokemon ever! Contents[show] Characters Pok�mon...

Good Girls - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Good_GirlsMar 25, 2018 ï¿½ Fanfiction first appeared on Archive of Our Own on March 25, 2018. Fanvideos are mainly posted to YouTube, the first one was posted on March 25, 2018. Common Tropes & Fanon. Smut is a large factor in the fanfiction works, usually due to the UST between Beth and Rio. Angst and Fluff is �

Family Bonds - Chapter 1 - xXDesertRoseXx - Harry Potter ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/1926747/chapters/4159479Jul 09, 2014 ï¿½ Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net; epic length it covers the years before and through all 7 books i kid thee not; ... "The son of the father who is not the father. Born under the moon of Claiming and of Thunder and of Hay. Born as the seventh month dies. Will bring the end to an era of darkness. And the beginning of the years of prosperity.

Blessing or Curse, a sofia the first fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12472824/1/Blessing-or-CurseA hush fell over the hall as the King and Queen stood. Everyone crowded towards the stage to hear what they would say. "Thank you all for coming tonight," Roland began. "As you know, we have some very exciting news." He smiled gently at his wife. "We're having a baby," she announced. Thunderous cheers and applause erupted from the ballroom floor.

Means Of the Eternal Chapter 1, a how to train your dragon ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13278767/1/Means-Of-the-EternalChapter 1. Disclaimer: I don't own HTTYD or any of its characters. All rights go to DreamWorks Animation, Dean DeBlois and Cressida Cowell. So, before we begin Means of the Eternal, I'd like to point out something.Please imagine T.J. Miller as the voice of Tuffnut while you're reading, not Justin Rupple.

The Bad Boy Next Door {A Jungkook Fanfic} - His Arrival ...https://www.wattpad.com/209342907-the-bad-boy-next-door-a-jungkook-fanfic-hisRead His Arrival from the story The Bad Boy Next Door {A Jungkook Fanfic} by Cupcake5617 (??) with 24,824 reads. romance, fanfiction, yoongi. "Hello, mom." I y...Reviews: 298Content Rating: everyone

Digimon Ultimate | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Digimon_UltimateJoe: Joe is the oldest of the group who is really reliable and afraid at many times. Mimi: Mimi is the Girly girl of the group that seems to have a passion for fashion. Kari: Kari is a kid with a divorced dad and a quite personality. Trivia. This is the first film in the digimon live action film series.

Reviews: Contact at Kobol | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11126728/0/411/24/2018 c1 IzikGrimoire:Difdi I agree with what you say but a fictional book so it doesn�t matter. And to the guest who is to scared to say what you said to Difdi while signed in you are completely wrong and very disrespectful you need to learn some manners.

New Order | The Invader ZIM Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://izfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/New_OrderNote: This is the first appearance of the alien invaders known as. Fro - A 3 eyed muscular alien with an afro wearing a tanktop and sweatpants with a giant gold chain necklace with a dollar sign. He is from the fire planet in the Spiral galaxy known as Bobako.

In the 'Blink' of an eye Chapter 2, a Harry Potter + X-Men ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12795027/2/In-the-Blink-of-an-eyeThis is so cool." He cast a jaundiced eye at the two of them. "You two must be an absolute riot at parties." They chuckled. "You have no idea." Blink said, her tone turning wistful. "Though it has been a while since we have been at a party." Rocky quickly looked at Jake, getting a nod of approval as the older man quickly picked up on what he ...

End Game Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13149751/1/End-GameThe men just stood and stared for a couple of moments. "I don't understand." was all Steve could say, his eyes flickering over the small pictures in front of him. Bruce didn't speak, he just opened up the first video. 'A film by Peter Parker.' The two stood in silence as they watched a hyperactive young teen voice over a home made video.

Raging Ice - Chapter 1 - XPsypher - ?????????? | JoJo �https://archiveofourown.org/works/19346992/chapters/46026229This is a fanfiction of mine that I have been recently been working on and decided to share it on here for more exposure. People liked it on Fanfiction.net so I thought why the heck not, it would give me more feed back. ... Ghiaccio could only watch in disturbed fascination as the warm walls around him pushed against him and down a path, a path ...

Fanfic: Mary & Francis: What if? Ch 4, Reign | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12700389/4She has a while to yet, just stay with her and I'll get ready for the birth." Nostradamus said before walking over to a table covered in bottles and herbs and started mixing liquids in a bowl. "Mary, go and get some maids, we need Kenna's nightgown." Bash asked. "No! Not my nightgown!" Kenna said quickly. "I'll get you one of mine, I'll get help."

Author: spitfyre1 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/u/10095684/?a=fs&cid=0&p=6267 Light of the Celestial Dragon Slayer � by tkitty23 Lucy gets kicked off the team, doing solo missions for a year when ones goes wrong and she almost loses her life. After that decided that its time to get even stronger and set out on her own, when she runs into a being that she wasn't prepared for.

On The Way To Greatness - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/reviews.php?target_group=FanficRecs&target_title=OnTheWay...FanficRecs OOC is a serious business indeed . This is one of my favorite piece of fanfiction, despite not usually liking Harry Potter fanfics with Slytherin!Harry premise. Very well written, if one could ignore the too-frequent cussing and violence, and gives very good (if not speculative) explanations about various rules of magic the series did not touch upon.

Beet J. Stag | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Beet_J._StagJ in his Gear Beast Mode/Silver Stag Ranger. Also known as the Silver Stag Ranger in the Power Rangers Gear Beasts universe, the Gear Beast Mode persona for "J". He achieves this form when he casts off his golden BioBuddy parts, retaining his arm braces & shoulder pads, which become more streamlined & changed to a metallic blue.

Fanfiction Masterlist - calamityklaine.tumblr.comhttps://calamityklaine.tumblr.com/ficrecsPersonal Thoughts: I�ve read a hell of a lot of fanfiction, but quite honestly one of the best things, if not *the* best thing, I have ever had the privilege of reading. This story is wonderful in its plot and character development and dialogue and the absolutely stunning flow of words, but one of the best things about this story is ...

Where the Piper Leads Chapter 1: Prologue ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12954447/1/Where-the-Piper-LeadsCoupled with his eyes, which could have belonged to a man thrice his age, it was a startling effect. And so the soldier sat alone. But alone, for him, was the preferred state to be in. Surrounded by people felt suffocating, as though he couldn't breathe, couldn't think. But �

Watching Descendants 1&2 Chapter 2: The ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12960717/2/Watching-Descendants-1-2FanFiction | unleash ... "This is my hood, no magic, no Wi-Fi, no way out." The kids in Auradon gasped dramatically at the thought of not having Wi-Fi. The four villain kids rolling their eyes knowing that they wouldn't be able to last a day on the Isle. ... How was the first chapter? Next chapter will have us seeing how run down the Isle is ...

Medievil True Resurrection PROLOGUE - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVDn9_Q5wyUSep 02, 2011 ï¿½ This is the new fanfiction that I'll create just for videos: Medievil True Resurrection. I was thinking about it when I played the first Medievil "I wonder how it would be the story with a new Dan ...

FanFiction/ FictionPress Public Group | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/281391135229116I have the first 8 chapters of my new LGBT romance up on fictionpress if anyone is interested: ... This will be a one shot for now but if I get some ideas I will expand it to a multi-chapter story.Disclaimer: I do not own Avatar: The Last Airbender or Legend of Korra. ... "My grandfather was the Avatar, and I came to the Spirit World with the ...

Kathy's "Touched By an Angel" Fanfiction Pagehttps://zorrothefox2000.webs.com/touchedbyanangel/tbaafanfictionpage.htmlKATHY'S FANFICTION PAGE I have created this Web site to post my own "TBAA" fanfiction. Although the TV series has long since come to a close, the fanfiction will always be wanted by its fans, and I have written my share. Needless to say, as an author, I always welcome feedback!

Reviews: The Man With No Name | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12690469Though, from what I remember from the first chapter Chloe might have a talk with the courier, mostly just from what I see as she is some kind of servant for Olga who will most likely make her take care of Six. Again, up to you as I've only played Fallout and know nothing about the world Six is now in.

Reviews: The Hound and His Little Bird | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/111075086/2 c1 J the GOT fan This is a sweet start to a story with potential. I thought I was the only one that thought he have taken her with him and ran that night. Keep up the story, I am looking forward to more.

Chris X: The Series/General Info | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Chris_X:_The_Series/General_InfoSummary TBA Trivia This is the first official Chris X series to go on BTFF. There was the first series and 3 reboots before this current series and all episodes have been rewritten to fit ChrisX10's current writing. Chris X: The Series is part of a shared universe. Chris X: The Series...

CaT Reviews! | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/CaT_Reviews!CaT Reviews! was the wiki's June 2016 featured series! CaT Reviews! is a review ... the first series I review will be my own first series, Tech 10: Ultimatrix Unleashed. And I don't mean the rewrite either, I mean the full, original thing. This is gonna be a wild ride. Contents . Rules . Some rules for both me and you to make this less ...

Fanfiction Requestshttps://fanfictionrequests.tumblr.com/post/161751991656Touka x Kaneki - Memories Part 1 Summary: The beginnings to a collection of Kaneki x Touka/ Haise x Touka drabbles. ... a heart meter. fanfictionrequests has 5 out of 5 hearts. Fanfiction Requests. A blog for fanfiction requests. Run by one lonely and probably busy mod. ... How could she forget? It was the first time that he had called ...

Fanfiction - Dokugawww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1545/1They were on yet another quest for the jewel shards, but this search would be much different than all the other ones. You see Kagome has a secret and it's fixing to make itself known, she is a demoness just peaking adulthood and about to come into heat.The cat in her makes her seek a male of any stature, the dog in her makes her picky about the male that is pursued by the cats unquestioning ...

Home is Where the Heart is Chapter 1, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12452189/1/Home-is-Where-the-Heart-isFollow/Fav Home is Where the Heart is. By: dreamaboutbooks. ... This is my first Harry Potter fanfiction and I'm excited to see how it goes! Please review and let me know what you think :) ... It was the summer after his fourth year at Hogwarts. The end of summer, actually. Just two more weeks and he would board the Hogwarts Express again.

Metempsychosis Chapter 1, a Naruto - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13329636/1/MetempsychosisFanFiction | unleash ... Correction: Nagisa was the most self-reliant child. At the age of three, her little girl helped her clean the house and cooked as well as keeping an eye on Izuku. ... In her previous life, she saved the whole world and yes she had help�but it still counted. Well she thought that it counted. If her previous life could ...

Reviews: Breath of the Wild: Aftermath (Zelink) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12464001I LOVE IT and i'm a zelink shipper aswell so this is perfect for me :3 make more XD. ... loved Link. What did the Rito with the accordian say? "She only had eyes for her guardian." What did Mipha nearly say was the thing that made her healing magic work? ... I know not whether you intend to continue this fanfiction, but it seems complete as it ...

Reviews: Final Fantasy X3: The Search For Tidus | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/27406444/23/2013 c26 Guest Amen ! there are many ways you coulda ended this story, But It is your STory and u gave it the GOOD happy ending JOB WELL DONE ( Sadly my first play through of FFX-2 was the bad ending, i was like FK! lmao )

The Kataang Fanfiction Archivehttps://thekataang-fanfiction-archive.tumblr.com/page/8Archive Notes-This is an entry that I was dubious about including in the KFA, both because there is some question as to whether or not the characterization is accurate, and because I (like many Kataang purists) tend to scoff at the idea of Katara and Zuko even being attracted to each other. However, I have decided to include it here (though it ...

Love is Blindhttps://loveisblindfanfiction.tumblr.comFor the first twenty-four hours after my surgery, everything was the same for me, apart from the pain. A thick bandage covered my eyes and I was essentially still bind. Despite having working eyes, theoretically. I laid in my hospital bed with Kit holding my hand so I could not rip the bandages off like I desperately wanted to.

Fanfiction - Gorgeous Garnethttps://gorgeousgarnet.tumblr.com/fanfictionFor those who are interested in fanfiction, I invite you to check out my various Black Butler works: * * * * * * * * * * The Color that I Loved the Most Summary: �Standing there with wild eyes, panting from the fervor and drenched in blood, she was the most gorgeous thing that I had ever seen.

r/terriblefandommemes - *laughs* Haha peter that's pedophiliahttps://www.reddit.com/r/terriblefandommemes/comments/c5sip1/laughs_haha_peter_thats...Carol using Peter to impregnate her and then that being the fucking punchline This is a new level. This is like a fucked up horror novel plot, which isn't weird in smut fanfiction itself but the fact that someone made a meme...why. I need to go lie down now. This has to be the worst post on this sub. (OP what was the context you found this in?

This Superhero Life: OFFICIAL BLOGthissuperherolife.tumblr.comThis Superhero Life (Chibs x OC), a S.O.A. fanfiction. sharpiewashere: sam-samcro: This was the first fanfiction I read and I blame (no, actually I thank it!) it for making me develop this deep passion for SOA fanfictions! It takes place after the very last episode of SOA; the only thing that is different is that JUICE NEVER DIED in prison.

Not what I seem Chapter 4: His eyes, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11837437/4/Not-what-I-seemI'm really sorry a super short chapter but I'm working on a different story right now and I don't want to keep you guys waiting too much longer. I promise I'll make the next chapter sooner and longer. Read, follow, favorite, and review! If we get up to 40 favorite I will make sure to �

Life as I Know It Chapter 27, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11362842/27/Life-as-I-Know-ItA/N: Sorry so short. I'm away on vacation with my family in Florida, and I thought I'd give this story a test run again. Guess my boredom came in handy after all! ;) Let me know what you think? If you're on Facebook, I have a small group called "DaniPitter's Fanfiction Group" to get together and chat about fics, Twilight, fandoms and stuff.

Flinch - Chapter 1 - Seth_Grey - Naruto [Archive of Our Own]https://archiveofourown.org/works/2166621/chapters/4737951Gaara is a loner and hate social interactions. He barely talks or eats with the other in his dorm. He is just unaware that everything is about to change. Slowly he is going to feel himself being drawn towards another person - which is something he never thought would happen. It's a Gaanaru fanfiction.

Sander Side Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Sander+SidesBrowse through and read sander side fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... even a king one day. Although, being brought up as a mere peasant boy, Roman had not a single ounce of royal blood in his veins and instead ... Add to library 257 Discussion 72 Browse more ... They were roommates," This is basically fluff one shots that a ...

This is a bunch of one- shots that I think of everyday ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/621285711068271781This is a bunch of one- shots that I think of everyday when I'm bored� #fanfiction Fan-Fiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... Aww?? but while reading a book and a romantic scene happens I will think of him and me???? ... But it's the only time he's ever smiled in that way. He and you never had the chance to be together. He never felt ...

Reviews: Fifty Shades: Slow and Steady | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9660909/0/6You really know how to write these two so much that I thought that I was reading Christian�s book on his POV of Fifty amazing. Your funny too in your writing �leaving a store with merchandise and not paying for it lands you in jail� that was funny love your humor and I �

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/182518742864/special-oneThis is my world were you can see my marvelous fanfiction and Writting Creativity. ... Arthur said reaching out to place a hand on Merlin�s shoulder but it dropped through Merlin. �Right, Merlin?� ... Arthur clenched his eyes shut and when he reopened his eyes he was back in his �

Reviews: Ben 10: Villainous Harem | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12127849/0/99/21/2016 c3 justafan it seems like your angry at me i know i shouldnt judge stuff and all but i am really uncomfortable with the albedo thing and if my response to it offended you i apologize its your story and you havent lead me wrong yet so i will try to get through it and enjoy another of your amazing stories i hope you see this review so you'll know of my attempt of saying sorry and i ...

Truffles | Chowder Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://chowderfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/TrufflesThough she is stern, her love for Mung and pride in his cooking always shines through as in "The Big Hat Biddies" where she defends Mung and his cooking. Appearence Edit. Truffles is a short, pudgy mushroom pixie sprite with small wings, purple hair, green dress, huge glasses, and a mushroom hat.

Nova | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/NovaThis is the last time I go on a search quest by foot. � ... a unique type of nymph, something that might be related to her unusual height. Her life before the series is unknown, but it's assumed she lived in Olympus, before going to Camp Half-Blood. ... Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki is a �

After Sunrise Chapter 4: Back to the Burrow ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/4598399/4/After-SunriseEmma, this is Mrs. Weasley, Ginny, and you just met Ron." Harry looked at the Weasley matriarch and said, "I am sorry for not letting you know we had one more in advance, but Hermione's parents are going to a dinner party tonight and we agreed to bring Emma with us. She is starting Hogwarts in the fall."

Never Have I Ever Chapter 8, a vampire diaries fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9530064/8/Never-Have-I-EverDamon let out what could only be described as a combination of both a giggle and a chuckle before he admitted, "I got a head-start before I came here." Stefan still wanted a little revenge on his brother for bringing up the bird thing, so he spoke up with, "Never have I ever volunteered to stay up with my little brother all night when he was ...

Reviews: I Am Not There | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7949998This is one of the very few story I come back to read again after I already have read it. ... This definitely brought tears to my eyes and a frog to my throat. I really want a follow up with Shirou on the Throne proper and not just as one of Alaya's dogs. 11/12/2017 ... I actually cried. this is the first time I cried from reading a story, so ...

The Power That's Inside / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/ThePowerThatsInsideA Pok�mon fanfiction by aloejazz. The Power that's Inside can be read here.. An Alternate Universe Fic based on one of the original endings intended by Takeshi Shudo had considered for the Pok�mon anime. It takes place about 15 years after the anime. The true origin of infinity energy (a tie-in from Pok�mon X and Y) propels Pikachu into leading a Pokemon rebellion.

author_pages/djwp.html" h="ID=SERP,5176.1">Fiction by DJWPwww.xenafiction.net/styles/athenaeum_deepblue/author_pages/djwp.htmlAbsolutely loved the story. But it's to be expected from a talent like DJWP. She was one of the first bards I came across and a big reason I'm still a huge fan of XWP fanfiction. - rp_michaud - Mar-30-2011 What a great story, Job well done - sassy123 - May-25-2012

LF Best 'Hermione travels back in time to Marauder's Era ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/43m4sc/lf_best_hermione_travels_back_in...LF Best 'Hermione travels back in time to Marauder's Era' Fics. Request. ... Yeah, it's one of the frustrating parts of the story. Still love it though, most of the time travel that I've read either use the idea that it's a loop, or you're outright leaving one timeline and whatever you change creates a new one (while the old one goes on without ...

A Cannon's Dream - A Clash Royale Fanfiction (Episode XIV ...https://clash.world/misc/a-cannons-dreamHey all! It�s Scarlett here, and as some of you may have heard, I am starting a new fanfiction series! This is my first fanfiction on Clash Royale, titled �A Cannon�s Dream�, and I really hope you guys will like it, as I literally spend hours each day writing it. I am still in the process of writing the story, and I am going to post them episode by episode.

Best of Draco/Hermionehttps://dreamyink.livejournal.comI am looking to see if anyone has the link or PDF file to Playing With a Dragon's Fire: by lafeemechante. It was one of the first Dramione fiction I read that drew me straight into the ship. I thought the end was spectacular filled with great angst. It was deleted by fanfiction.net and I was wondering if it was filed anywhere else. December 29 ...

FanFiction.net How To Get Your Stories Read (or in other ...www.fanpop.com/clubs/fanfiction-net/...stories-read-other-words-become-popular-on-ff-netJul 22, 2011 ï¿½ FanFiction.net How To Get Your Stories Read (or in other words become popular) on ff.net EppofangirlXD posted on Jul 22, 2011 at 01:41PM We'll share our ideas on how to get our stories read and then put it in an article for all to see!

Crimson Glass: General Hospital Fanfiction | With Jason ...cg.dearisobel.orgWelcome to Crimson Glass. Hello! I'm glad you've found your way to my home on the web. This website features fanfiction about General Hospital and has been online since September 19, 2002. There are a few things you should probably know before you venture further to read.

The Gamer - Naruto World Chapter 4, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12655524/5/The-Gamer-Naruto-WorldFollow/Fav The Gamer - Naruto World. By: sigmarc. ... [Congratulations on being chosen as the Gamer of your world.] [Welcome to introduction] [The Gamer is a privilege given to one in a world chosen by the Gaia, the world's consciousness herself and the choosing always precedes great changes.] ... These items are considered one of the rarest of ...

Hero of the Elemental Nation Chapter 1, a Naruto + Legend ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13188963/1/Hero-of-the-Elemental-Nation"D-die?!" The shout came from a young blonde 13-year-Old wearing an orange and blue jumpsuit with a spiral on the back. He was previously poisioned by Mist Ninjas known as the demon bothers. His name is Naruto Uzumaki. His sensei, Kakashi Hatake, sporting a green flak jacket and a face mask with his headband covering his left eye, nodded.

Fics where Harry is raised by a Muggle/Muggle family ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/a2vm21/fics_where_harry_is_raised_by_a...After March 13th, 1988, Harry Potter was no longer just the wizarding world's 'Boy-Who-Lived.' As the sole survivor of Flight 1326, he became the 'Boy-Who-Lived' to muggles as well. Despite Dumbledore's protests, Harry is now being raised in the home of Britain's Muggle Prime Minister, Gordon Rollins.Top responseslinkffn( https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10601404/1/The-Boy-Who-Lived )3 voteshttps://archiveofourown.org/works/854202 Parallel Lines by Eriador1172 votesSee all

Any good Harry/Cho fics? : HPfanfiction - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3q3qs4/any_good_harrycho_ficsOct 25, 2015 ï¿½ submitted 3 years ago by Brynjolf-of-Riften Harry x Crossover Girls are the best ships. I cant seem to find a decent Harry/Cho story outside of a couple of lemons, and one really really odd lemon that involves a footjob and a cum and toast sandwich.Top responsesFeathers, Fangs and Flames by DLP's Nauro... unfinished, but not abandoned, werewolf!Harry with nice, realistic Cho romance linkffn(Feathers, � read more2 votesI am looking for the same, except with a more DarkHarry/Godlike story. Only thing I found up till now is linkffn(Dakaath: Prince of Darkness)1 voteBetrayal of the Best Kind over at fanficauthors.net by Draco664, and it's sequel Midnight Duel, Midday Love were pretty good and I enjoyed them, � read more1 voteSee all

User blog:The Nameless Lancer/Sins of the Father - Chapter ...https://bloodborne.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Nameless_Lancer/Sins_of_the_Father...Oh yeah. I was supposed to be doing this, wasn't I? Blood of the Gods is the second chapter of my nineteenth fanfiction, "Sins of the Father". Sorry about the delay. Two days ago, the power went out in my neighborhood, a few neighboring neighborhoods, as well as my school. The school's wifi...

The Casting of Crucio by GoldenPhoenix07 on ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=242072Transforming, Sirius allowed the werewolf to drag him out and to the Hospital Wing. When they got there, they saw Harry sitting up, a bandage on his arm where it�d hit the desk, talking to Ron, Hermonie, Ginny, Neville, and a Ravenclaw that Remus recognized as Luna Lovegood.

Kraken (Muse-Verse) | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Kraken_(Muse-Verse)The Krakens (Kraken singular) are giant squid/octopus-like Greco-Nordic sea monsters, descended from Loki and Echidna (or possibly Keto). One of these creatures serves as the main antagonist of the Percy Jackson/Magnus Chase crossover short story "Teeth and Tentacles". They become recurring...

Board of Directors � Organization for Transformative Workshttps://www.transformativeworks.org/board-directorsBoard of Directors (2018-2019) Claire P. Baker (President)�s first fannish obsession was with Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, which she had nearly memorized at age four. However, Digimon was her gateway into the wider world of fandom. Through it she discovered fansites, fanfiction, and cosplay; and the rest, as they say, is ...

Demon-Witch | MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Demon-WitchDemon-Witches are the hybrid children of a witch and a demon. Only one of these hybrids is known to have existed, the unborn son of Phoebe Halliwell and Cole Turner. However, the child was never born, as it was vanquished along with the Seer when his power overwhelmed her. Due to Cole being...

From Cats To Cat-Boys, a miraculous: tales of ladybug ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13304564She led him to a secluded corner where a familiar box set. Peering inside, his heart melted. Three little kittens were pressed against Mama Cat's belly. The biggest one was completely black, next was pure white except for a black spot on her forehead, and the runt was a gray tabby. Chat cooed as Marinette gave a proud Mama Cat some well ...

For a Friend Chapter 1, a Naruto - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13206417/1/For-a-FriendThere was a flash of light as of power-spheres clashed, I felt the sickening sensation as Sasuke's chidori broke through my flesh. I don't know were my rasengan hit him, I only remember feeling one of my nails scratch the hidden leaf headband that Sasuke wore, creating a horizontal line through it.

The girl with the small toes - Avengers fanfictionhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11897811/The-girl-with-the-small-toes-Avengers-fanfiction/1The girl quickly nodded and walked towards him, afraid of the people surrounding her she was unfamiliar with. Tony then lead her to one of the seats and pointed her to it. "Sit down and put your seat belt on." Even though he gave her a command, she noticed his voice was softer than the voices of the guards back at the base. He was kinder.

Durham: Organic is elegant fanfiction | AGDAILYhttps://www.agdaily.com/insights/durham-organic-elegant-fanfictionAug 30, 2017 ï¿½ Similarly, the organic industry has done a masterful job of positioning itself as the new kid on the block, with value added exclusives that benefit the environment and consumer alike. And this fiction is legitimized by the USDA�s National Organic Program (NOP). That�s the genius � it rides on the coattails of implied benefits. Consumers ...

Kashimalin Fanfiction // Ray Blackwell: Reacting to a ...https://kashimalin-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/177526465215/ray-blackwell-reacting-to-a...Ray Blackwell: Reacting to a Litter of Kittens � Submit a Request to my Askbox! � � Ray and you arrive at the usual spot to meet up with the cats, after not being able to see them for a couple weeks....

Reviews: When There's Nothing Left | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4821827But I really want to tell you that your story has inspired me to list 'Jane Eyre' as the next book to read on my list. The emotions that you gave Edward was amazing - vivid and gripping would be an understatement! What a talent you have in writing, truly! For a long time I wasn't sure if I wanted to read the book, but now, I think I must give ...

This is War, an attack on titan/????? fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11231879/1/This-is-WarHe casually removed a clip from one of the packs of paper, set it on the flat surface of the table, and flicked it at Zoe. She jumped as the clip hit her in the chest. She then shot a look of 'this is war!' at Levi. Levi smirked, daring her to fire back, which she did.

Wings of Fire Fanfiction- The story of Garjzla - Discuss ...https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2621198It was the time of day when the sun was setting and three full moons were rising. ... There were dragons who say that as the sun was setting and the moons were rising, a beam of light shot out of each one and struck the top of Agate mountain. Then, ... this is based off of another fanfiction I wrote, so If you don't understand some of it, I'll ...

Different, But The Same - Chapter 1 - Disneyfan1234 ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/7173242/chapters/16282763Jun 12, 2016 ï¿½ Given that this is a fanfiction, some elements of the story should not be taken literally. ... amber eyes and C cup boobs. She was the most beautiful woman Bailey had ever seen, and she seemed so familiar. "By the way, my name is Jessie." She says as the doors close behind them and Jessie is squeezed into the crowded elevator. ... The cowgirl ...

Reviews: It's a Compliment, Really | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13153794I think this was one of the funniest things I have ever read. As wrong as the characters in the movie got portrayed, it was entertaining to read. I almost want to ask you to make one of these for some of the other persona stories. I could almost see this as the script for an abridged series for P5 and doing well.

Reviews: Sally's Son | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9361912/0/412/30/2014 c19 16 trustingHim17 liked the chapter and the way you portrayed sally what i saw as the fulfillment of that was when Percy had to chose between helping Jason, Piper, and Leo fight Gaea (the biggest problem) or going to help Annabeth when she said there was a problem over there (that was probably no where near as bad as the Earth Mother battling 3 demigods in Camp Half-Blood's airspace)

MasakoX - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/MasakoXtremeWelcome to the YouTube channel of TeamFourStar founding member, MasakoX. Here you can find my reviews, vlogs and shows about bad fanfiction. Stop by for some...Views: 215K

Scotty Blake | GrimmFall Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://grimmfall-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Scotty_BlakeScotty Blake. Scotty Blake, originally known known as "The Scotsman" is a powerful Huntsman from Scotland and the head of Clan Blake. In the original timeline when Aku reigned supreme, Scotty was the most wanted man on Earth until he encountered and fought alongside Jack. in the final moments before the timeline had altered, Scotty is one of the several individuals who remembers what happened ...

Helen | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/HelenHelen, labeled as The Sarcastic Seducer, is a character on Total Drama: Paradise Falls, as a member of the Angry Birds. Contents[show] Biography Helen is the second youngest of four children, and is the only girl. Because of that she was more pampered than her brothers. She was the �daddy�s...

What is Fanfiction? (with pictures) - wisegeek.comhttps://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-fanfiction.htmJul 17, 2019 ï¿½ The rise of the Internet brought new growth to fanfiction, with fans discovering each other worldwide, forming websites, groups and mailing lists for the sharing of fan-written fiction as well as fan-created art. Virtually every fictional TV series that is of interest to a young audience has a fanfic community associated with it.

The Last Spy Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/4046870/1/The-Last-SpyHis head shot up at the mention of his name, but he said nothing, instead twisting his lips into a half-hearted sneer. "Ah, always quick on the uptake, Hermione. That is correct, my dear, Severus is our spy and a fine job he does of it too." Dumbledore beamed. Hermione warily walked over to him. He stiffened; Hermione ignored it, and put out ...

Harry Potter and the Gates Address ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13223415/7/Harry-Potter-and-the-Gates-AddressHarry Potter and the Gates Address. Chapter 7. Welcome to Atlantis. A/N. Hi guys I have now finished college for the year and have plenty of time to write chapters but have been forgetting because I have been reading some very good fanfics but anyway lets get on with the story.

ILLUSION {A Dramione Fanfiction} - Epilogue - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/202641286-illusion-a-dramione-fanfiction-epilogueWARNING - This is a very sad ending to a Dramione story, so read with caution, and if your one of the people who don't want their heart broken I suggest not reading this instalment and waiting until I post the alternative Epilogue, where they actually get to be happy. Read this at your own risk. Hermione blinked. She wasn't in the right bed.Reviews: 180Content Rating: everyone

Ryden Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/RydenBrowse through and read ryden fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. So he's not too thrilled when his father unexpectedly ships him off to boarding school in Paris � until he meets Brendon Urie, the perfect boy. ... So Ryan's sent to a fost... Add to library 61 ...

Fanfic: Shadow Blossom Ch 1, One Piece | FanFictionhttps://aminoapps.com/c/one-piece/page/blog/shadow-blossom-an-old-nico-robin-fanfic-of...Summery: This is a set of stories revolving around the life that Robin might of had if she had not escaped from the World government back at Ohara, and instead grew up to become one of the World governments' greatest living weapons of justice.

Harry Potter Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Harry-Potter/0/3/20As the title says, my favourite HP fics that are archived at FFnet. Slash, mostly SSHP and HD but not only, gen, and a couple of het fics. If you like my recs, this C2 community might be of use for you. No grammar or spelling unfriendly stories here.

Tokyo Ghoul/???????????? Forums | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/forums/anime/Tokyo-Ghoul-????????????...A Ghoul and A Titan 0 It all started between the fight of Kaneki and Amon, fighting along with their quinque and kagune. As the fight goes on, a black hole suddenly appear between the two, sucking them both in the dark abyss as they both drift off to a dreamless sleep.

50 Must-Read Harry Potter Fan Fictions | Book Lists As Far ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/93379392259979917One of the best parts about being in a fandom is the fan fiction.creative authors dreaming up their own scenarios, endings and romantic pairings. 17 Harry Potter Fanfics to Read Before You Die - Fanfic Recs We love fanfiction, especially when it involves our old pals Ron, Hermione and Harry.

Fic where Daphne and Fleur are fighting over Harry - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/5pq56l/fic_where_daphne_and_fleur_are...Fic where Daphne and Fleur are fighting over Harry (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 2 years ago by Mr_Pebbles. ... New friendships and a new romance arise going into the fourth year at Hogwarts. ... as the story began during spring and went well into summer. I also enjoy that only his first fic, he has so far managed to make good of ...

Supernatural Home - hunterstomb.popullus.nethunterstomb.popullus.net/index.htmlIt all started twenty-two years ago, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother to a mysterious and demonic supernatural force. This is the beginning of Supernatural. This site does contain the Supernatural fanfiction of Ridley C. James, Tidia and Mog, presently.

Jackson and April fanfiction request - ajacksfics.tumblr.comhttps://ajacksfics.tumblr.com/page/2This is a meeting ground for Jackson and April fan to meet and request and write fanfiction. The idea is that someone request one and then one of our talented writers fulfills the request. A side note please specify in your prompt if you wish it to be long, short, or if it is at the authors discretion.

Rescue - Chapter 3 'Helpless' - Cover by MiyaToriaka on ...https://www.deviantart.com/miyatoriaka/art/Rescue-Chapter-3-Helpless-Cover-793431448And all his fault� Come with me to Ash�s and Misty�s toughest adventure and listen to a story, a 14-year-old Pokeshipper wrote long ago. In the year 2001. Previous page ? ? next page ... This by far one of my favourite fanfiction I have ever read. Please take your time!

A Flying Pet | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/A_Flying_PetA Flying Pet is the 12th episode in the series Fred 40. Contents[show] Plot Fred and his team are now celebrities in the town, after previously saving several lives. The team is attending the grand opening of the Alien Zoo as the guests of honor. Fred meets a gorgeous Splixson news reporter, the...

Rise of a True Shield Hero (Redux ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13204265/11/Rise-of-a-True-Shield-Hero-ReduxDon't be fooled, it may look harmless, but it gets REALLY DARK really fast. You have been warned, and it's now on Netflix. ... It hurt so bad putting one of their songs for a despicable character but it just seemed to fit. After all, it's obvious that Malty is both a liar and has a black soul ... theoneandonlyedster signing out for now ...

For your eyes only Chapter 5, a my hero ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13195253/5/For-your-eyes-onlyI told you guys I was going to focus on my fanfiction! While a smaller chapter, I just could not think of any natural ways to extend it. ... He hung up as soon as the operator told him that an ambulance was on its way. Katsuki couldn't believe it. Everything was going well. ... "Asleep. We were worried for a bit, but it was mostly just ...

?FanFiction Chats on the App Store - apps.apple.comhttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/fanfiction-chats/id1078158518Feb 18, 2016 ï¿½ Fanfiction app Fanfiction is one of my favorite websites to access on the computer, and it's great to be able to get it on my phone. One of the benefits of the app is that I can now access Fanfiction at almost any time, even if I can't use my laptop.3.6/5(2.7K)Category: Books

Reviews: A Dark Side To Rey | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8457252So, here I'm. Now, about this story, how do I even start? This was a new reading experience for me, really. I've never read a fic involving Ray/John as the main pairing. So, this was kind of weird for me. But it'll be really unfair if I stop at that. You've got a great talent. For a first time writer really good.

Reviews: From Sky to Sea | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6691138This is honestly my favorite Little Mermaid/Treasure Planet story of all. And I like it more than anything in the regular canon LM or TP sections too. I love Landlocked, but it's not as smooth or believable as From Sea to Sky. If you ever get the chance to continue this, I know one person who'll be overjoyed.

The FanFiction Critic (Web Video) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebVideo/TheFanFictionCriticThe FanFiction Critic provides examples of the following tropes: Actually Pretty Funny:. In "Human Centipede Double Feature", she admits that "Centipede Crufts" would have been funny if the author clarified whether or not he intended it to be an In Name Only creature feature about a guy entering a giant bug into a dog show. She gives it a D- instead of her usual F as a result.

Stories w/Harry raised by...fairies/snakes/etc ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/1k14sx/stories_wharry_raised_byfairies...This is a really long Harry ends up being a mystical elf saga, along with Draco shipping, and evil Dursleys and evil Dumblodore. Harry's viewpoint on life changes as the story develops but it's a year uhh seven story. ... Harry is raised by rebel fairies until his Hogwarts letter arrives. The Dark Lord is in for a surprise... HP/LV romance ...

lady of the west by maple86 on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/maple86/art/lady-of-the-west-175982960I just love the work done on the choker/whatever-you-want-to-call-her-necklace!! <3 Would you mind if I used [an exact as possible] description of it for a fanfiction I'm in the process of writing?

Links to other Mag7 pages - freyan.popullus.netfreyan.popullus.net/links.htmLinks to other Mag7 pages ... - As the title says, the archive for all the little Ezra fics that have been posted to the Ezra's littleverse list. The Magnificent Challenge Library ... since there is also fanfiction on the site. But it is also one of the best Mag7 galleries I've come across. So it ended here :-)

Trauma Bleeding Out - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12396581/2/TraumaThere was so much blood. I could see that she had some fracturing to her face and head. I checked for a pulse, there was one but it was weak. I grabbed my phone out of my clutch bag and dialled 911. ... 'What is your location' the operator asked and it was the last thing Maura ... As one of the nurses were inserting a drip line into Maura's ...

The End, a Harry Potter - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11825513/1/The-Endguila's hope - this was the first fanfiction i ever wrote, hell because of it i actually ended up meeting my girlfriend who i have been dating for two pushing three years but im not unaware of it's flaws, bad grammer being one of the top issues, by taking it down it allows me to easily work on each individual chapter and re-write many of the ...

LF FIC WITH VAGUE SCENE but am so desperate please ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/b6ladk/lf_fic_with_vague_scene_but_am...Hi I am looking for a fic where its harry/hermione & neville/luna. And sadly the only scene I remember with any clarity is the one where they�re trying to rescue alice and frank from their trapped minds using legilimency or occlumency.

universe-femslash-fanfiction-recommendations" h="ID=SERP,5115.1">5 DC Universe Femslash Fanfiction Recommendationshttps://femslashhistorian.tumblr.com/.../5-dc-universe-femslash-fanfiction-recommendationsClick here for a link to all my femslash fanfiction recommendations] 1. Cape And Cowl - The Erotic Adventures of Supergirl and Batgirl. ... This is the story of a lost girl who only ever wanted to be a scientist, and about the world she�s about to change. ... Dreiser was one of the first fanfic authors I read. She has not lost her muse.

The Defense Destroyers (Prologue) | Summoners War Wiki ...https://summonerswarskyarena.info/the-defense-destroyers-prologueJul 21, 2018 ï¿½ This one�s actually a fanfiction that I�ve been working on for a little while now; I�ve been sort of plotting out the characters and stuff, but it�s nothing fancy. Reason why I haven�t been making any fanfiction as of late is because I�m actually working on Draft 3 �

r/FanFiction - To those of you discouraged by lack of ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/ao5fgf/to_those_of_you_discouraged_by...I know what it�s like to be discouraged when you�ve posted the first five chapters of your fic and your readership is still so low. ... and I now have about 200 hits on it and two guest kudos. I cheered on every single one of them. Even the hits, because lurkers are a thing. ... because I wrote fics like that for myself for a long time and ...

This Is How I Disappear Chapter 1, a doctor who fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10906793/1/This-Is-How-I-Disappear"We will sing to you, Doctor. The universe will sing you to your sleep," the Ood told him and a few seconds later he heard the Ood sing. After a few more heavy breaths, he returned to his feet and stood for a while looking at Ood Sigma. The Time Lord continued to walk, breathing deeply through his teeth.

LopendVuur | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/6238550/LopendVuurFeb 27, 2015 ï¿½ This is the 19th chapter of my Mansfield Park fanfiction, in which Fanny and Henry are newly wed and finally get to touch one another. Of course, Jane Austen would never have described a love-scene, but that does not mean that people in those days didn't make love, they did, and probably as passionately as this.

Fanfic: Behind the ring Ch 28, Fifty Shades Trilogy ...https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13168569/28Christian who is the mother of the baby? He says Leila Williams, one of the women involved in the shootout at my club. The one who died at the scene. We arrive to the living room and see a very happy family sc�ne in front of us. He hands me all the paperwork and I read through it all.

This Undertale fanfiction is a year old today. It's 308 ...https://www.reddit.com/r/Undertale/comments/asokeo/this_undertale_fanfiction_is_a_year...Yes, you read that title right. No, I did not mean 38. It's 308 chapters and still going. The fanfiction actually had to be split in half because...

Reviews: Adventures of the Dovahkiin: A Good Death ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/8559915This is one of the best fighting scenes I've ever read! 9/7/2013 c1 8 Blue Flaming Wings I've been a silent reader for a while now, mainly following your Fallout fanfiction. But as a fan of Skyrim as well, I've been on the lookout for a good Skyrim series with no luck - until now. If my two cents are worth anything please continue, you've got a ...

Any good crossdressing/transgender stories in the HP ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3lob3e/any_good_crossdressing...Looking for a very Specific old Fic - Ginny is sorted into Slytherin, visited by 7 Sorceresses and told she is the Virgin of Light, while Harry is called the Green Knight? Mild Ginny/Draco( with plenty of grooming from the Malfoys) but mainly Hinny, and a showdown with Voldemort in Machu Picchu?

Bobmin356 Passed Away | SpaceBattles Forumshttps://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/bobmin356-passed-away.387689May 01, 2016 ï¿½ I had debated putting this in the fanfiction section but I don't think it obituaries fit there. Bob/Bobmin/Bobmin356 was a relatively popular author of Harry Potter fanfiction. It's been a few years since I've followed his writings but they were some of the best I read in my younger less picky days of reading fanfiction.

marcus_hermione - Profilehttps://marcus-hermione.livejournal.com/profileJan 28, 2005 ï¿½ This is a community for fans of Marcus Flint/Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. It will contain fanfiction, fan art, icons, discussions, and other various things involving the the characters, ship, and the actors who portay them. Please be aware that it is adult in nature.

Ok, is the end of this chapter good? I mean, is it a good ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090725235329AAXiOsLJul 25, 2009 ï¿½ It's not my first-novel length story, but the material and plot is defiantly my best. it's like fanfiction, cause thats the place to post if you want people to read your stuff. I'm not like a harry potter freak or anything like that. I just want to know if it has a good narrative hook and if it would leave you wanting to read more or if its just one of those stories where your just like, &#39 ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

author/alphagammatheta/" h="ID=SERP,5123.1">alphagammatheta � Fanfiction Finderhttps://fanfictionfinderblog.wordpress.com/author/alphagammathetaThis story is on my top five list of favourite fanfictions. The reason for the author�s incredible OC, Sara. She is such a well-rounded, realistic character, that you can�t help but be pulled into her world. The author also adds dimension to Matt�s character, all while �

It Still Works Chapter 1: Prologue, a glee fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8265755/1/It-Still-WorksThis is a switched!New Directions fic. So far I've only decided on Rachel and Santana, but it very well may be that I decide to keep all of the switches. We'll see. Also, g!peen (seeing as this was inspired by a gif set on tumblr where it's nerd!Santana assuring goth!Rachel that she �

First Date Chapter 1, an amphibia fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13330986/1/First-DateMy name is Zoryan El Muerto, and my first fanfiction story of the new Disney cartoon: Amphibia. I got to be honest, when I heard this cartoon was coming I had my doubts. But it's actually one of the best toons I've seen in the modern era, with an exotic sounding theme, interesting characters, scenic background, and a main cast to get ...

Looking for a fic where Harry is socially stunted - reddit.comhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/2q8682/looking_for_a_fic_where_harry_is...Request Looking for a fic where Harry is socially stunted ... This is my first post upon finding this brilliant sub. I'm glad that people like fanfiction in lieu of cliched fics, not due to it. ... He has the confidence to stand up to Malfoy even though he's one of the first people he meets in an unfamiliar environment. He stands up to Snape ...

Are there any well handled Abused!Harry stories ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6eqc22/are_there_any_well_handled...It's from 2007, so it's a bit of a product of its time, but the writing is pretty decent. I read the first thirteen-odd chapters and then stopped because I wasn't fond of Dumbledore's characterization, but if that's not gonna bother you, the Harry-is-abused aspect is tackled in detail.

Vore games | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Vore_gamesAdd Video Add Image Contents[show] Vore Games This is a story about girls surviving some monster attacks. Chapter 1: Worst Summer Ever Amy was walking home on the last day of school. She is very pretty. Cassie thought "Should I go to the beach or-" but she never finished the thought. She got hit...

Rizzoli&Isles Fanfiction Rec - wondertwinc.tumblr.comhttps://wondertwinc.tumblr.com/post/2620966962/rizzoliisles-fanfiction-recThis is just the first half of this fanfiction rec. There will be more when I can actually go back and not get the fics that are just in my favorites and when I can read the ones sent to me in my ask. Yes, I did put my own fics in here because I didn�t write them by myself. I had help and my Twin is �

Fanfic: Let's just go Ch 2, Scott & Bailey | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/9602031/2Mitch collected his coat and a few bits of paperwork and knocked on Gill's door, "I'm off Ma'am, see you next week." Gill took off her glasses and looked up at him, "Enjoy your holiday! Where are you going just out of interest?" "Edinburgh for a few days and then staying a couple of nights at �

Reviews: Dark as Night | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12563014Just make them better. I would say your best Loudcest fanfic after *shudders* Night of the Bimbo Sisters (2). First things first, what I disliked about this fanfic is the first 3 chapters. The 1st one centers around Lucy and how she came to fall in love with Lincoln. It felt cliche and a bit like Luan's.

World Building: Books and Libraries in Video Games � My ...https://myladyscribbler.wordpress.com/2019/01/27/world-building-books-and-libraries-in...Jan 27, 2019 ï¿½ You�ve probably guessed this by now � and my posting about fanfiction should have been an obvious hint � but I�m a bit of a gamer in addition to being a book lover and writer. So tonight�s blog posting is giving me a chance to talk about video games in addition to books. This is�

shabrelegacy.tumblr.com - See, that�s what the app is ...https://shabrelegacy.tumblr.comWhen someone comments on one of my fics for the first time, ... If you have ever written me a comment, shared your genuine feelings about my writing with me, you are responsible for a big, stupid smile on my face and a significant bit of motivation. ... Does anyone else have that one fanfiction that they�re dying to to write but it�s like ...

fanfiction | The Last Rec Listhttps://thelastreclist.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionDec 17, 2015 ï¿½ fanfiction Down and a Little to the Left. Posted on December 17, 2015 by ... was there. But they figure out a way home, and that involves a certain Rick Sanchez, who might have some history with one of their Grunkles.) Fucking Pine Trees ... (Or Yusuke�s been living the �Ancient Demon� gig for a while before he ends up in the world of One ...

When writing fan-fiction: for your consideration | Corpse ...https://aminoapps.com/c/corpse-party-amino/page/blog/when-writing-fan-fiction-for-your...But for a full-fledged fan fiction, you want something to grab your readers attention!! Maybe some nice world building or... something!!! It�s better than nothing, which i see Often, and people just riding on the fact that �oh, well, a corpse party fanfiction, the gaMe did all the exposition for me!� Noooo.

A Trick of Light | and the rest is rust and stardusthttps://sunnymoraine.comApr 21, 2018 ï¿½ Regardless, an angry piece of feminist cultural criticism which is personally one of my favorite things that I�ve ever written. �In the Blind� (Clarkesworld) This one came from an idea that I actually had while considering some ideas for fanfiction, and I�m very pleased with

A Knight's Journey Chapter 1, a rwby fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13038268/1/A-Knight-s-JourneyShe had gotten rid of the white undershirt for a white overcoat with the tails reaching near her ankles. She had convinced herself that Mister Arc was a lost cause and had died nearly a year ago. She had still missed him, but not as much as the others. Weiss Schnee had agreed with Blake over the fact that Jaune Arc was clearly dead.

Survival of the Fittest? Chapter 2: Welcome ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12545051/2/Survival-of-the-FittestRather than try to tank the attack once more, Jaune sprang to the side in a roll, immediately twirling on the spot. As the Grimm hit the stone, actually moving it slightly due to the force, Jaune launched himself into a thrust with a yell, putting all of his weight behind his sword and aiming for one of the few patches of black on its back.

Maddie Parker (SAH) | Once Upon a Time Fanfiction Wiki ...https://onceuponatimefanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Maddie_Parker_(SAH)Madison "Maddie" Adele Parker, also known as the Lost Girl and alternatively known as the Dark One, is a character on Once Upon a Time. Her alias is Lost Girl. She is portrayed by Starring cast member Victoria Justice and does not have a Storybrooke counterpart. Maddie is based on Maime...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5096/1Finally, she came to a stop as the cave opened up to a humongous cavern�in the middle a small pond of dark water and an ancient pillar adorned with markings. She motioned one of her soul snatchers to release a soul into the pond, the water stirring slightly. In an instant, a burst of power spewed a small human-like youkai with dark eyes.

2018 Fanfiction Awards - NOMINATIONS | Serebii.net Forumshttps://forums.serebii.net/threads/2018-fanfiction-awards-nominations.665781Feb 26, 2019 ï¿½ Happy 2019, everyone! It's time to get nominating for the annual fanfiction awards, recognizing our favorite stories from the past year! As in previous years, nominations take place on the Serebii.Net Forums Fanfiction Awards website.[PDF]Fandom and fiction: adolescent literature and online ...lib.dr.iastate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=6165&context=etdFandom and fiction: adolescent literature and online communities Samantha Dunn Iowa State University ... the Baker Street Irregulars (BSI), one of the first fan communities, was established in New York City. The BSI revered and celebrated Sir Arthur Conan Doyle�s famous ... Star Trek appealed to a wide audience of adolescents, young adults ...

[Story] The Ghost and the Darkness, by Kirsdarkenvar ...https://www.reddit.com/.../393nbo/story_the_ghost_and_the_darkness_by_kirsdarkenvarAs far as I can remember, I found this story about four years ago, soon after I first discovered Naruto fanfiction--it was one of the first good stories I discovered. This was before you could sort stories by number of favorites or reviews--I can't remember the details, but I must have found it either by seeing it on the TV Tropes recommendation page or by looking through all stories with more ...

The University of Michigan Presshttps://www.press.umich.edu/search/Clear?subject=gender_studiesChallenges visuality as the dominant mode through which we understand gender, social performance, and visual culture. ... The first ever fanfiction reader framed to emphasize fanfiction's unique transformative nature and continuity with other storytelling traditions. ... University of Michigan Press 839 Greene Street Ann Arbor, MI 48104-3209.

TMoOD fanfictionhttps://tmoodff080.blogspot.com"Livy, you will make mistakes in your life. It's what you do about them that makes the difference. Take responsibility, be truthful, be kind, and remember you can't control anyone's emotions, even my dear," her mother smiled and looked sad, "your own to a great extent. You can only control how you respond. Please be kind to yourself.

Sly Cooper 3 (2009 film) | Fan Fiction - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Sly_Cooper_3_(2009_film)Sly Cooper 3 is a 2009 direct-to-video live-action action/adventure comedy film produced by Sanford Productions, Rapid Heart Pictures, Sony Computer Entertainment, Sucker Punch Productions, and GreenyWorld Studios and distributed by Gaiam on DVD in 2009.. The film features returing actors from the first two films, and also features Wendy van Dijk as Penelope.

TFSF Saint Andrew class Fast Battleship - deviantart.comhttps://www.deviantart.com/larrynguyen0096/art/TFSF-Saint-Andrew-class-Fast-Battleship...The St. Andrew class was ordered in the early 2665 as a result for the search for a new Federation Mass-Production Fast Battleship design. As the previous John A Warden class Battlecruisers had already show their age, the demands for faster and bigger capital ship designs did not begin until the start of the First Batarian War.[PDF]Silver strand nights twilight fanfiction pdf - WordPress.comhttps://wyhelane.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/silver-strand-nights-twilight-fanfiction...still alive. Is it OK if I post a link to one of my Pokemon fanfics here. silver strand nights twilight fanfiction 194Filmy, silver clouds slowly drifted apart, allowing a few sparse rays of. Most Pok�mon were preparing for the night as the twilight drew to a close.

Letters not mailed Chapter 13 The day of the ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10609977/13/Letters-not-mailedSleep came quickly but it wasn't long enough, they were on their way by eight the next morning. "Dobby had informed them the only person on the property was Frank Brice. Harry was thanking God, Riddle had yet to arrive. They got to the cemetery, Harry was sweating. He kept the Grangers in �

When The Time Comes Chapter 2, a jag fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/4579388/2/When-The-Time-ComesFollow/Fav When The Time Comes. By: ... Only when he'd go home from the hospital for the first time would he realize the urgent need to replace the rear tires for they had been burned almost to the quick. - ... such a mistake as leaving an engine of an unlocked car running would've cost him that car had he gone to a civilian hospital. Only the ...

OCs in fanfiction; yes or no? | Fan Fiction Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/fan-fiction/page/blog/ocs-in-fanfiction-yes-or-no/L2Eu_8uVqYXe...Edit: Thank you for the feature! But I just realized that the first fanfic I ever tried writing was an OC fanfiction. But it never was that good, mostly because the was 11 when I wrote it. But let me know your thoughts on OCs down in the comments below!Author: Skye

author-chan-couldnt-make/6" h="ID=SERP,5147.1">I fell out of the fricking sky, and now im in anime - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/7006842/Insert-cool-name-that-author-chan-couldnt-make/6I fell out of the fricking sky, and now im in anime ... sebby and Ciel always figure out by like chapter 2, but it's not fanfiction. I'm a real person. Nobody is gonna fall for me, and nobodies gonna figure out my secret. ((Little does she know my plan.)) I reach the library. It's huge! ... 'Brick by boring brick' by paramore is the first on my ...

The Fanfiction I Fell in Love With - schwarmerei1https://schwarmerei1.livejournal.com/3772.htmlIve mentioned to a few people that I met my spouse due to online fandom. She was awesome in general, but she also wrote amazing ER fanfiction for Kerry / Kim. It seems to have disappeared off the internet since it was written ten years ago. But here it is again... The First Series - Kerry�

Lanni is creating Fanfiction, short stories | Patreonhttps://www.patreon.com/lannikrysOriginally this sounded a lot more professional, but it lacked warmth and my usual care-free tone. That wasn't me. I started writing when I was thirteen. I picked up a book for the first time, fell in love, and have been writing ever since. Besides original fiction, I write a boatload of fanfiction for multiple fandoms (perhaps an embarrassing ...

FanFiction For You - The Fall - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/179459332561Oct 26, 2018 ï¿½ Peter Parker the boy you had been in love since your eyes met for the first time. But he never saw you more than a friend, he only had eyes for Liz. ... The bus started to go down as well. But it came to a sudden stop, this whole event made you fell all across the bus to the front. Your hearing came back and you noticed that you weren�t alone ...

Similar authors to follow - amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com/Lissa-Bryan/e/B009N6CFTQ?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_shareOctober 28, 2011... I don't remember what time it was, but it was late, probably the wee hours of the morning. I was trying to talk myself into doing something that made me very nervous. I was going to post the first chapter of a story. Maybe. Late in the summer, I'd discovered fanfiction.

Eternal Love - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/88296/Eternal-LoveAfter logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. Homepage � Stories � Eternal Love. Eternal Love Summary. Once upon a time, there was a planet called EXO planet where different creatures and monsters made up the population. ... originally she had belonged to a wolf pack in her kingdom, but it was burned down ...

Advice Of Our Own (@AdviceOfOurOwn) | Twitterhttps://twitter.com/adviceofourownThe latest Tweets from Advice Of Our Own (@AdviceOfOurOwn). A fanfiction writing advice podcast. Updates every two weeks on Tuedays. Not at all affiliated with Archive Of Our Own or the OTWFollowers: 1

authorized/dp/1932100598" h="ID=SERP,5120.1">Amazon.com: Mapping the World of the Sorcerer's Apprentice ...https://www.amazon.com/Mapping-World-Sorcerers-Apprentice-Unauthorized/dp/1932100598From the Dursleys as social commentary to a look at Snape's role in less than child-friendly fanfiction . . . from the parallels between Azkaban and Abu Ghraib to the role of religion at Hogwarts . . . from why Dumbledore had to die to why killing Harry never should have been part of Voldemort's plan to begin with . . .Reviews: 21Format: Paperback

User blog:Cokedragon/I Have a Cold | Ben 10 Fan Fiction ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Cokedragon/I_Have_a_ColdI have a cold. *Achoo* Anyway, Magikfest III, and any additional parts, will be ready today. And next Friday, remember to tune in here for the first re-animated episode of Ben 10: Alien Universe.* Re-animated episodes are considered part of Back in Action: Alien Unvierse, the revamp series of...

Gwen 10: Alien Force | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Gwen_10:_Alien_ForceThis show is animated and uploaded on YouTube, an outside source! Gwen 10: Alien Force is the third episode of the first season of Ben 10: Alien Universe. Contents[show] Overview After Ben wakes up realizing he's doing the same things he's already done, he realizes he's been trapped in another...

What are some good fanfiction sites? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110104212726AABgLo8Jan 04, 2011 ï¿½ For Bill Kaulitz, you'll have to go to a specialized archived. Check the first link - Tokiohotelfiction For Harry Potter, you can find a lot of stuff at general archives like FanFiction [dot] net, but also specialized archives like HPfandom. Check the second link. As for the rest, there are several general archives with a variety of fandoms.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Loki Chose the Rarest of Them All Chapter 11 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11282361/11/Loki-Chose-the-Rarest-of-Them-AllFollow/Fav Loki Chose the Rarest of Them All. By: ... The first one to see them from all the way across the field, was Fenrir. ... Of course I have developed feelings for him. Very rarely do I ever care for mortals, but he is one of the few." Harry frowned, "Who are the others?" She smirked, "Not meant to be shared. Though, your ancestor ...

Foreign warriors Chapter 1: The Foreign warriors, a naruto ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12928705/1/Foreign-warriorsThis is a time for our fellow nations to come together. However this year there is going to be a change." ... The first was a man dressed in black pants black combat boots wearing a white and blue striped shirt with a black leather jacket. He had white skin brown hair and purple eyes. ... Kankuro roared before one of the blades on Kruger's back ...

Is Fan Fiction Really So Wrong? - io9.gizmodo.comhttps://io9.gizmodo.com/is-fan-fiction-really-so-wrong-5535558It seems like every few years a big name author will holler something about how evil, heinous, and morally wrong fan fiction and fan fiction writers are, and then the internet gets all upset and ...Author: Catherynne M. Valente

You know you're writing too much fanfic when... : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/c0hkvr/you_know_youre_writing_too_much...AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? Use link bot! Join our Discord! RULES: ... One of the most notorious review flamers just Fav'd my story and I don't know how to feel about it. ... When you don't MC as the MC anymore.

[LF] Harry Potter is a character in Got/Soiaf : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/89034x/lf_harry_potter_is_a_character...I want recommendations of fics you almost didn�t read based on the summary or the first chapter or 2 but turned out to be a really good read. ... I'm assuming you want HP/ASOIAF with Harry as the main character. Here's what I've got for you :) ... This is a great read. Good establishment of a city and anticipating what problems occur with it ...

Beauty and the Beast Fanfiction Archives - Beauty and The ...www.vincentandcatherine.com/category/beauty-and-the-beast-fanfictionPosted by BATBadmin on Apr 4th, 2013 in Beauty and the Beast Fanfiction The first thing Father did was cut the sweater off of her. He regretted that it was one of Vincent�s but he did try to cut it so that it could be repaired.

Reviews: Xander Harris, Rogue Trader of the Multiverse ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/11350766/0/11I think your decision to still keep Xander as the forever weak link between the trio is a bad one. But, then again you're the person that's over concerned about OPness on the first chapter. Overreaction much? What should be more important are the plotinteractions of the characters. Tis sad that you still make Xander the one of the bottom on the ...

All of Our Sins has updated! - spamano-fanfiction.tumblr.comhttps://spamano-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/102235674415/all-of-our-sins-has-updatedThe main pairing of this blog- as the name suggests is Spamano but anything is welcome! ... one of the first people to treat Lovino like he matters- things get complicated. When they find this church is much darker than it appears, things get terrifying. ... Since those are the main themes they are talked about a lot and gone into detail about ...

Reviews: Legacy of the Demon | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11416915This is the first of it's kind...and I love it! ... The start was nicely done with the introduction of characters as well as the situation that the story is in and how they plan to get out of this conflict. ... that were described was well done and the hints throughout it all helps make the realization of who the parents are. The two are quite ...

Jungle Book wedgie alternate corrected by Fanfictionmaster ...https://www.deviantart.com/fanfictionmaster/art/Jungle-Book-wedgie-alternate-corrected...- The next point is that this animation will not be a masterpiece at all! I try my best of my artist side to create that animated version of one of my most popular fanfiction story, but there would be scenes, which could be done better. - Finally, I am planning two versions of the animation.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Harry_Potter_Fanon_Wiki:Fan-Fiction_guidelines" h="ID=SERP,5117.1">Harry Potter Fanon Wiki:Fan-Fiction guidelines | Harry ...https://harrypotterfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Harry_Potter_Fanon_Wiki:Fan-Fiction_guidelinesThe fan-fiction policy of the Harry Potter Fanon Wiki governs what type of fan-fiction stories are allowed, and how an editor must proceed in order to publish them here. Any stories which violate these guidelines will be subject to deletion by the administration team of the wiki. Story rules All...

Emperor Naggot The New Ruler Part 2 | The Invader ZIM ...https://izfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Emperor_Naggot_The_New_Ruler_Part_2The Invader ZIM/ Making Fiends Fanfiction Wiki. 121 Pages. Add new page. ... Meanwhile Zim and Naggot met up at Zim�s base and Dib managed to get inside without being seen by either one of them. Ok now the part where Zim will announce his plan to his master and his robot said Dib. ... Anyways here are the stuff I have showed the ...

Stormy Paths | BlogClan 2 Wikia | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://blogclan-2.fandom.com/wiki/Stormy_PathsStormy Paths is a fanfiction written by Cloudy, Sandy, Shadow, Flighty and Crystie. It is currently in progress! Dark Paths is the first part of the fanfiction. The main characters are Yellowfang and Brokenstar. It describes what would've happened if Brokenstar had become a medicine cat.

Wolf Pecking Order info - wolf-fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://wolf-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Pintosong/Wolf_Pecking_Order_infoOct 05, 2013 ï¿½ The alpha pair are usually mates, but sometimes, one of the alphas will mate with a wolf of a lower rank, especially if the other alpha is closely related to the first. The pack isn't very affected when one alpha dies, as the other will quickly find another mate. As is usually the case, the alphas are the only ones able to raise a litter of pups.

Scale Reference Sheet (SG) by SoundBluster on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/soundbluster/art/Scale-Reference-Sheet-SG-795042167This is just a compil... Scale Reference Sheet (SG) Deviant Art: Search. Buy Art; Core Membership ... (He was one of the first SG characters I drew) Reply. luka215 Featured By Owner Apr ... And that is refreshing. On the opposite note I might read a bit too much fanfiction, and face a bit too much disappointment, that I enjoy well designed ...

FanFiction Opinions!https://ultrafanfictionreader.tumblr.comFanFiction Opinions! ... The signs for the Space Needle in Seattle and the Eiffel Tower in Paris are the same. If you are near one of these land marks then you need to use a clarification sign with it. ... These were the only two I could find on AO3. The first one has Midoriya as the guru, and the second has Baku as the guru.-Miles. 2 Works. to ...

Alpha and Omega :: FicWad: fresh-picked original and fan ...https://ficwad.com/story/278797I hope you all enjoy the first chappie of this. Please be kind and leave some nice reviews. Those can include what you want to see more of, what you may want to be included and/or think will happen, etc. as the skies are the limits. As you can tell I'm still a newbie when it comes to AF, but not to fanfiction.

The Black Story Chapter 6, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12730544/6/The-Black-StoryFanFiction | unleash ... Neither side of the war was fighting for them, but they are the ones leading the charge anyway. The Blacks do not waste their time playing the role others have chosen for them. They are above laws and systems. The Blacks are insane, but just a disguise. Rated: Fiction T - English - Family/Drama - Harry P ...

Riverdale - Bughead fanfiction - Chapter 1 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/375533726-riverdale-bughead-fanfiction-chapter-1Riverdale - Bughead fanfiction Fanfiction. Betty's heart is broken on Valentine's day, as Archie gives the rose she gave him, to Veronica. Jughead is the only one who trys to cheer her up and is there for her. But a bad surprise waits for them on the next day So my first fanfiction i...Reviews: 84Content Rating: everyone

Everything Changed Chapter 1, a fosters fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13331026/1/Everything-ChangedFanFiction | unleash ... The waiting Room of The Hospital waiting For some News on their three Three Had gotten into a car accident on their Way was the one driving. A truck hit their car and right into the drivers side. All of them were in surgery right now and to say it wasn't looking good was an understatement. ... �How Are the girls doing ...

Fanfic: The Most Beautiful Flower Ch 2, Sailor Moon ...https://m.fanfiction.net/s/7816009/2FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... You made me see what Darien found in you; that you are the red rose in a relationship. I gave my life energy for you, I started off my new life with these small memories of how you helped me, and I would give myself again for you." ... I know a short chapter but i just need to get this story ...

Reviews: The Kitsune in Starling City | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10566567FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... This is a total bullshit story no emotions. 6/19/2018 c14 Guest U suck ass. 5/14/2018 c2 Kitsune Sennin113 during the last part of the chapter when it said "looking at the the arrow tip", i wanted him to see that he was The Tip. 10/18/2017 c3 WolfDragon

This is a sneak peek to my new book I'm going to post on ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/633248397586638007May 1, 2019- This is a sneak peek to my new book I'm going to post on my fanfiction account called After the Plauge. It has a lot of Aspik...and probably a lot of Into the Spider-Verse references. As you can see from the bottom picture.

The Other Side of Power | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Other_Side_of_PowerBut we are the ones who will put them in their place. We are the ones who shall rise against the good of the world because they have scorned us and we aren't going to sit around and take it. We are The Other Side of Power and we will strive for very that. Power. This is Lieutenant General, Jacoby Stryker signing off until we are ready for battle.

Castle Greyhawk: Ch. 4, Page 34 - blogspot.comhttps://castlegreyhawk.blogspot.com/2017/07/ch-4-page-34.htmlJul 31, 2017 ï¿½ Ch. 4, Page 34 Londlar's story seemed unfamiliar at first, for he patiently and slowly described levels of the dungeons under Castle Greyhawk that Ehlissa had never seen during her brief adventuring career. ... This is a work of fanfiction. The named characters and places found herein are the property of other people besides ourselves. However ...

[Creepypasta] The Pocky Game [EJ x Ani] by LostWight on ...https://www.deviantart.com/lostwight/art/Creepypasta-The-Pocky-Game-EJ-x-Ani-755226232This is too cute ^^ Reply. ... What flavor was the pocky strawberry or chocolate ... Eyeless Jack x Ani The Wight [fanfiction]"Alright you two" Slenderman said as he handed Jack and Ani a photo, "this man has been spotted close to the mansion and I need you to take him out." Jack looked at Slender and raised an eyebrow.

Castle Greyhawk: Ch. 4, Page 21https://castlegreyhawk.blogspot.com/2017/01/ch-4-page-21.htmlJan 22, 2017 ï¿½ Ch. 4, Page 21 Ehlissa lifted the small vase out of her purse. She had not had the chance to examine it, but she noticed now how light it felt. ... This is a work of fanfiction. The named characters and places found herein are the property of other people besides ourselves. However, if you wish to support this endeavor, we do have a Patreon ...

The Son of Nyx Chapter 2: The hunt, a percy jackson and ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12293192/2/The-Son-of-NyxA/N: Chapter 2 complete. I included Annabeth in this part of the story but I assure you a PerZoe story. Nyx adopting Percy probably wont happen for a while 'cuz I already have a story in my head. Also if you notice Percy isn't acting like a kid, it is because he's �

Queen of the Seas Chapter 19, an One Piece - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13081098/19/Queen-of-the-Seas"Do you think the one chasing him would be amendable to a compromise of sorts in exchange for some...assistance?" ... Luffy grins and was the first on the Merry. Easier to rob the place blind if you already have the ship to put it on with you after all. ... and I know for a fact one of them was written by Gol D. Roger himself. Took me only five ...

The Light in the Darkness - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/story/16531/the-light-in-the-darknessThe Light in the Darkness ... i remember this. this is one of the earliest fics i ever read, the fic that gave me hope for mlp fics after i started off with reading crap like cupcakes and sweet apple massacre ... This was the fic which finally showed me that fanfiction isn't a waste of time done by ponies who ought to know better (sheesh, I'm ...

LF fanfics where Petunia is also a witch/not simply a muggle.https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/8cypxe/lf_fanfics_where_petunia_is_also...In spite of this, it is Petunia who is the witch. The universe has made a grand mistake, and all she can do is attempt to make some sense of the sudden absurdity of her previously well-ordered, pristine world. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the Marauders, and a war on the horizon all conspire to make this rather difficult.

Pok�mon Fanfiction Ideas, Recs, and Discussion Thread 2 ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pok�mon-fanfiction-ideas-recs-and-discussion...Jul 09, 2019 ï¿½ This chapter is the first part with the second part involving some Mega Evolution and the SI's first Pokemon battle. ... It's hard to make an early impact on the readers for Pokemon fanfiction due to the serialization of the series and a lack of a definitive canon, meaning that unless it's a REALLY unique concept or somehow has one of the best ...

Seddie Fanfiction | iCarly Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://icarly.fandom.com/wiki/Seddie_FanfictionSeddie Fanfiction are fanfics involving the pairing of Sam Puckett and Freddie Benson, better known as Seddie (S/am and Fr/eddie). This pairing has the most fanfiction of any other iCarly pairing. Popular Seddie Fan Fiction Authors Lovin'Seddie, HugsandBugsSmileyface, Mizufae, Drano, Nature9000...

Tigerwalk | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/8967978/TigerwalkTigerwalk is a fanfiction author that has written 19 stories for Walking Dead. ... love is an abstruse concept. Rick knows that, but it doesn't stop his heart from calling out for the woman right next to him. II Richonne Fic II The Road AU II ZA without the Z II Low-key fluff II Angst with a happy ending II ... This is a collection of Richonne ...

Harry Potter and the Kidnap Plot Chapter 1 Confused ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12657637/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Kidnap-PlotHarry Potter and the Kidnap Plot. Chapter 1 Confused Torment. Dear Arthur and Molly. Thank you for your invite to spend Christmas day with you and your family �

The Magnificent Seven Fan Fiction Adult Archive - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/The_Magnificent_Seven_Fan_Fiction_Adult_ArchiveOct 14, 2003 ï¿½ A large collection of The Magnificent Seven fanfiction, both GEN and SLASH. This is the first M7 archive and a sentimental favorite. It is updated frequently, utilising the Automated Archive system, but it is not quite as easy to navigate as it could be.

Reviews: In this with you until the end | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/132696074/25 c1 LAURA I can not wait for you to publish more chapters, because I liked the first one ... so I would have liked it to be the episode in the series ... but it was not ... so we are still waiting for Steve to stop being an idiot and a stubborn guy, go and find catherine, the woman of his life ...

Reviews: Heroes of the Nightmare | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12852211I think this is the first review i post of the story, so i will say i like it, the story is good. I know it will be hard for Izuku and company to come out unchanged from the nigthmare that Yharnan is, in the worst case they will ascend to Great Ones, or not i will leave it to you.

Their First Adventure | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Their_First_AdventureThey were down and encountered an Iceclops and a Snow Golem that they fought by throwing snowballs. They also encountered a Fire Elemental which they gave the directions to the Fire Kingdom and threw snowballs at him. ... This is the first time Jermaine is seen psychially. ... Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. View Mobile ...

Catherine Johnson / MuckyShroomhttps://tfcpress.wordpress.com/fan-fiction/catherine-johnson-muckyshroomWelcome, This is pretty much a complete collection of all the fanfics that I've written (or had a hand in writing). They are published across two accounts on the FanFiction site, but here they are, all in one place. Riding the Valkyrie was written hand-in-hand with �

Fanfiction: Grimm | Writing Keeperhttps://writingkeeper.wordpress.com/grimm-fanfictionWhen Grimm first advertised about two years ago I was already hooked. I didn't even need to know what it was about. All I saw were flashing lights, half second fight scenes, and badass characters. That's all I needed to get hooked. Two years or so later Grimm premeired and I was even more hooked.�

Opal, Sapphire, Ruby, and STEVEN! Ask Blogosrasaskblog.tumblr.comAn ask blog for my Steven Universe fanfiction - Opal, Sapphire, Ruby, and Steven! You can find the story on fanfiction.net and archiveofourown. This blog is for any questions that you have regarding...

FanFiction For You - To Remind You - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/181608182856/to-remind-youJan 01, 2019 ï¿½ You had been working for the First Order for a long time now. You were there since the beginning. ... Maybe it was the newbies arrival. There were a lot of female around your age in the bunch. One of them in particular didn�t like you very much. ... but as the lover of the General as well. And surely enough, her words got to you. You started ...[PDF]Signal or Noise 2k5: Creative Revolution?https://cyber.harvard.edu/archived_content/events/SignalNoiseBBFINAL.pdfwas the case with the songs shared on Napster � �repeated and exploitative copying� of copyrighted works may constitute a commercial use.5 Noncommercial uses of copyrighted material, on the other hand, are more likely to be found acceptable under fair use, as �

Werewolf-by-night DeviantArt Galleryhttps://www.deviantart.com/werewolf-by-night/galleryTeen Wolf Legacy AU Season One Season One of Teen Wolf Legacy is the first of three in a supernatural-horror-action fanfiction series and sequel to the 2011-2017 MTV TV Series, Teen Wolf, whereas� In an alternate future, where Allison didn�t die by the hands of the Oni, Teen Wolf Legacy follows Scott and Allison�s daughter, Melissa, as she navigates a world with knowledge of and mistrust ...

For the First Time- A Percabeth Story - Chapter 1- The Firehttps://www.wattpad.com/102844358-for-the-first-time-a-percabeth-story-chapter-1-theRead Chapter 1- The Fire from the story For the First Time- A Percabeth Story by Ilyona with 21,157 reads. fanfiction, romance. ... For the First Time- A Percabeth Story Fanfiction. ... but I couldn't decide on one. Right now was the worst time to be illogical. There had to be a rational answer to this. There always was a solution to a problem.Reviews: 380Content Rating: everyone

The Secret Rune Chapter 17, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11642616/17/The-Secret-Runethe first voice, the woman's voice, continued to plead. Violet didn't notice Rose fall off her broom, only saved thanks to a spell that slowed her down. She didn't notice this, because at the same moment her sister fell, Violet lost consciousness, shocking Theodore and Malfoy seated on either side of her, catching her as she slumped over...

The Legend of Cynder: The Eternal Night ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13282614/1/The-Legend-of-Cynder-The-Eternal-NightSequel to 'A new beginning' this story is the Legend of Spyro: The eternal night but with Cynder's perspective. I appreciate feedback and thx for reading (if you are).

Pooh�s treat for Rabbit (Fanfiction based on A.A. Milne ...https://kingofthebeasts.blogspot.com/2017/12/poohs-treat-for-rabbit-fanfiction-based.htmlDec 10, 2017 ï¿½ Piglet thought it was the best soup he ever tasted and one which was quite unique. Tigger loved the soup that he could not stop bouncing around the house and everyone had to make sure he did not drop or break anything. Owl felt that the soup was the first of its kind since honey and soup had never been mixed together.Author: Vikram

Hillary | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/HillaryHillary was the class president from sixth to ninth grade. She ran in tenth grade, but lost to a boy named Barack. She was very upset about this, so for revenge dated his best friend, a womanizer named Bill. Hillary was a counselor at many camps during the summer. She believes that being a leader is better than being a follower.

Wally West | Smallville FanFiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://smallvillefanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Wally_WestAs the first incarnation of The Flash, he would wear a red sports coat, red t-shirt, ... Once he went back in time in which when his uncle was the flash, when Bart was born, and when Jay Garrick was retired. He also met his younger self. ... Smallville FanFiction Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.

Mock Effect | Mass Effect Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://masseffectfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Mock_EffectMock Effect is a parody in screenplay format that closely follows the storyline of Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and finally Mass Effect 3, written and created by Mister Buch and Clint Johnston respectively. Originally written for Fanfiction.net, it was subsequently removed for violating the...

Harry Potter And The Bond Of Aphrodite Chapter 2, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12889567/2/Harry-Potter-And-The-Bond-Of-AphroditeAphrodite waved her hand and a piece of parchment and a quill appeared. "No one is saying you have to make the choice now, but if you do decide, write to him." Hermione nodded and took the paper, Aphrodite smiled. "Now I must go and speak with the others." Hermione watched as Aphrodite left, leaving her to ponder on that which the goddess spoke ...

The Other Kuran Chapter 3, a vampire knight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10654561/3/The-Other-KuranWho is he, and why does he look exactly like a male version of the late Juuri Kuran? ... Now they stared at me with bitterness, sadness and a dark, deep rooted rage. Sighing once more, I turned my head and stared out to the Sun Dorms. ... I ignored my beast's protests as I continued down the pathway and immediately stopped as the scent of blood ...

wrong number �jjk in 2019 | memes | Bts meme faces, Bts ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/691584086506744623Jul 13, 2019- the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottest male ali... More information the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a bo� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad

Hardcore Min Yoongi Smut - oof in 2019 | Kpop | Bts, Bts ...https://br.pinterest.com/pin/385128205633513938the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a bo� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottest male alive and it all started from a simple wron... See more. Faces, Funny, Bts Memes, Park, Kdrama, Jimin ...

Transformers: The Real Steel | Fan Fiction | FANDOM ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Transformers:_The_Real_SteelTransformers: The Real Steel is a action-adventure science-fiction story created by Nicky Haugh. Contents[show] Plot Summary The crossover between Real Steel and Transformers features Max Kenton and his biological father Charlie becoming sidetracked with the Transformers after experiencing the...

Scream 4 | Scream Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://scream-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Scream_4Scream 4 (stylized as SCRE4M) is a 2011 American slasher film and the fourth installment in the Scream series. Directed by Wes Craven and written by Kevin Williamson, writer of Scream and Scream 2, the film stars an ensemble cast which includes Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox, David Arquette, Emma...

Cholena's Quest | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Cholena's_QuestCholena's Quest is a Video Game made for Nintendo Wii. It is a Prequel to the 100 Acre Wood series. Overview The game centers on Cholena the indian mouse princess as she joins up with Jiminy Cricket Master Yoda and Nicodemus to fight the forces of evil and save their homeland known as The 100...

The Raise of the Raze: Chapter 17 | Percy Jackson ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Raise_of_the_Raze:_Chapter_17Fortunately, we have Hippolyta, who is as tall as the bonfire itself. She leaped, causing a minor earthquake by the way, and swung her six-foot sword. She struck the stake and sliced it, along with the chains, letting Hermes fall from the bonfire. ... I gave Hippolyta and him a thumbs up and a small smile. ... Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki is a ...

Jared Rekker | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Jared_RekkerRekker has a sarcastic, pissed off persona that makes people deem him as the "strong and silent type." Abilities. Rekker doesn't seem to have any special abilities, though he is a very athletic person who is a master swordfighter. Fast, strong, and overall a good shot with a bow, Rekker is a great asset to The Clockwork Organization.

Flamboet | Adventure Time Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://atf.fandom.com/wiki/FlamboetFlamboet is the gender-swapped version of Flambo. She is a flambit from the Fire Kingdom, who is Fionna and Cake's ally. She and every other gender-swapped character is a part of Ice King's fanfiction. She has a female version of a Bronx accent. She first appeares in the episode "Fionna and...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Jurassic_Park_Fanon_Wiki" h="ID=SERP,5146.1">Jurassic Park Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://jpfanon.fandom.comWELCOME TO THE JURASSIC PARK FANON WIKI! The Jurassic Park Fanon Wiki is a place where you can build up and write your Jurassic Park inspired fan fiction or movie, or just your story about you and Jurassic Park.

taehyung-selfie | Tumblr | V (Kim Tae Hyung) | Bts ...https://br.pinterest.com/pin/576249714807821956#wattpad #fanfiction [ C O M P L E T E D ] Both Jungkook and Taehyung are models. Then, Tae starts to fall for the other without anybody but his friends knowing.

Name That WWE/WWF wrestler! - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz30/quiz/1374431488Write fanfiction; My tests; ... Who is the manager of the undertaker who has white makeup and a mustache? Jim Ross Stu Hart Paul Bearer 3 Who is The wrestler who has blond hair and curls and has recently been inducted into The Hall Of Fame? ... Who is credited as the biggest wrestler in the WWF and wears a thong? Happy Humphrey

The Web of Chaos: Beyond the Veil Book 3 Chapter 13 ...https://webofchaos.blogspot.com/2014/02/beyond-veil-book-3-chapter-13-directors_1.htmlThe official home for Fan Fiction author Megamatt09. Featuring fan fiction from Harry Potter, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, and anything else that I deem necessary.

Big Time Rush Fanfiction - ProProfs Quizhttps://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=1dq-big-time-rush-fanfictionAug 10, 2018 ï¿½ Logan is seen as the brains within the big time rush gang. He was always shown as the one with the best ideas. He has an amazing voice and a good personality to go with it. How big of a Logan fan were you? Take up this quiz and see if you are his number one fan.

Reviews: I just want something to go right | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7733765FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... Oh my gosh! Now the cute couple is so busted. The whole ship betting on who is the secret couple on the ship. Ha ha ha! Hilarious! ... Made me smile as the scene went over in my head again and a gain. 4/25/2014 c3 Genesis Vakarian Nice ending. 4/25/2014 c2 Genesis Vakarian

Patton Drilovsky | Codename:Kids Next Door Wiki | FANDOM ...https://kidsnextdoorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Patton_DrilovskyPatton Drilovsky. Numbuh 60 (Patton Drilovsky) is a high-ranking operative and the drill sergeant stationed at the Kids Next Door Arctic Base who is in charge of training new recruits to the Kids Next Door.In Operation: T.R.A.I.N.I.N.G., he was seen training cadets Tommy Gilligan, Sonya and Lee.He is occasionally seen in various episodes in either at the KND Moonbase or KND Arctic Base.

First a Wedding, then a Courtship Chapter ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13297683/27/First-a-Wedding-then-a-CourtshipThe first was from Scotland. Mrs. ... In one of Kitty's letters, she mentioned that their mother had virtually moved in with Lord Alasdair after only two weeks in the Jardine estate in Dumfries. ... If you would care to read the other two stories I published on , they are titled "Elizabeth Bennet's Stolen Kiss" and "A Compromised Mr. Darcy." As ...

Three Of A Kind Chapter 1, a rwby fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13180371/1/Three-Of-A-KindBeing polite i said the first thing that came to min, "Sure thing Jim!" Using my semblance, I grabbed the dust pan and brush and sped over to the fallen dust. Leaning down was a terrible idea as the wind that follows my semblance blew the purple and white specked dust into my nose causing my dust-fever to make me sneeze.

Any good fics where Ginny is the main character : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3dfu5o/any_good_fics_where_ginny_is_the...I just read Ring of Gold where Ginny is the main character. I did not really care for the writing style and was hoping someone could point me to some other Ginny fics. ... Linkffn(Ginny Weasley and the Goblet of Fire) features Ginny as the Hogwarts Champion for the TWT held in Beauxbatons. ... and leaving home for the first timewhat else could ...

An OC fanfiction! I posted the first chapter of 'Himawari ...https://www.reddit.com/.../comments/9a8pcb/an_oc_fanfiction_i_posted_the_first_chapter_ofRead the FAQ here Join Our Discord. General Rules for posting: Must be your OC unless stated otherwise with the Random OC flair and a direct source given, if caught stealing OC's you'll be banned from submitting.. If you want a lot of detail or can't draw, use this character information sheet when creating an OC in a new post.. Don't be a dick if someone's art isn't amazing, not everyone is ...

Reviews: A Man of Iron | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10156413Sunstone as the basis for Iron Man's laser beam weapons? Interesting Read two chapters already and I am hooked. ... and a knight walk into a solar� Tywin scowled slightly. The first person to tell that joke would be whipped by all of them in turn. Fuck hilarious Lmao �

PullTogether's Zootopia Fanfichttps://pulltogetherfanfic.tumblr.comI can�t believe it. 116,000+ words written across six stories since April 2016, when this crazy awesome movie named Zootopia tricked me into writing fanfiction for the first time. I appreciate each and every one of the readers who stuck with this last story, even though updates were glacially slow at times.

Greg Weisman | Grimorum | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://gargoyles.fandom.com/wiki/Greg_WeismanHe will not read your fanfiction, listen to your ideas for a fanfiction, help you write your fanfiction, or have anything whatsoever to do with your fanfiction. Not ever. Trivia. Greg Weisman voiced one line in the series. He played one of the guards who "stole" the �

Serena's Braixen | The Pokemon Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://thepkmnfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Serena's_BraixenThis Braixen is a fire-type starter Pok�mon owned by Serena. She made her debut in A Battle of Aerial Mobility! when Serena got her from Professor Sycamore. Fennekin first appeared as one of the three starter Pok�mon new trainers can choose from Professor Sycamore, and was chosen by Serena as...

Reviews: Diamond in the Rough | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6659660First I want to start off by saying how much I hate you. I told myself I was only going to read for another half hour, and now three and a half later its 2:30 in the morning. With that being said, this was one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. I cannot believe how well you kept everyone in character.

Hermione Riddle Chapter 1: A Trip, a harry ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12263552/1/Hermione-RiddleFanFiction | unleash ... "Very well, but it shall be your funeral." He hissed and she just sneered at him. She was certainly lively tonight, Severus didn't think he had ever seen her like this. ... She was eerily calm once again with a sadistic smile on her face as the man's face turned an alarming shade of white. She was as bad as Bellatrix ...

Old But Still Young Love Chapter 3, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13300220/3/Old-But-Still-Young-LoveFanFiction | unleash ... Both walked home in silence Hashirama has cuts on his face and a split lip, Madara looked like he slept under a bridge . But their hands still holding each other . ... ' But it was too late, as the person who stood by the door grabbed Madara by the collar .

Bat-Family and Bat-Mom-(Batman)One Shots - Birthday Bashhttps://www.wattpad.com/430723775-bat-family-and-bat-mom-batman-one-shots-birthdayIt's another Batman fanfiction but it revolves around a very close friend of the Bat-Family. Expect daily updates on both because I'm on summer break. Yay! Any way lets get on with the chapter Today was Dick's birthday and you had a brilliant plan to surprise him with a calm and fun birthday bash. But, in the Bat house hold nothing goes as planned.Reviews: 4Content Rating: everyone

Fanfic: A terrible mess Ch 3, Harry Potter | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/6112785/3FanFiction. Just In. ... but I'm afraid they probably already have too many to look after. And I really sorry, but it is against school rules to allow students to stay at Hogwarts during the summer holidays." ... and a bit of discussion, Severus here has agreed to take you for the summer," Dumbledore finished with a smile. Snape glared at ...

Reviews: Ranma, the Mutant Catgirl | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7302104/0/28/23/2012 c8 ArinaSugarBaby Interesting I found this to be funny and a decent length from the time you last updated. But I truly wish that there were more already posted as I have come to enjoy this but I think the Professor should have also punish Scott sense it was him that got Jean to break the rules about invading someone else mind and it is not his job to know every secert in the Manshion.

Invader Zim Wish / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/InvaderZimWishThis fanfiction series contains examples of: Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: At first glance, Ms. Bridgewater looks like a caring teacher, but it turns out she's just as cruel as the rest of Dib's classmates, giving Zim the kindness Dib desperately needs, and calling Dib a monster and a bully.

NO SPOILERS! Is the story really that bad? - Mortal Kombat ...https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253573-mortal-kombat-11/77649946?page=5Honestly my fanfiction of chapter 12 (which has the same character as the playable one) was eons better than this. Post your fanfiction. The only good thing about MK11�s final chapter is that brings the spotlight to the champ. I still brought him to the spotlight on mine. But with a bit more help from other people and a lot less time shenanigans.

Which Harry Potter Creature are you? - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz29/quiz/1313621512Write fanfiction; Personality tests-� Are you this star / figure? quizzes ... Cool!! Im a werewolf (and a fan of the harry potter series)!! Noissssssss . Luna (10788) 147 days ago ... This test wasn't very good as the choices weren't the best. The results weren't very clear also, why aren't there any hipogriffs on it?

Goku X Vegeta fanfiction - A different kind of emotion ...https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/88/t2157905-goku-vegeta-fanfiction-different-kind-of...re: Goku X Vegeta fanfiction - A different kind of emotion Hahaha, it's awesome that someone could get so riled up on a Dragon Ball forum. Seek psychiatric help.

anyway i think there isn't enough jazzalil around here ...https://archiveofourown.org/tags/anyway i think there isn't enough jazzalil around here...last time i wrote fanfiction it was 2016; man what a year; anyway i think there isn't enough jazzalil around here ... with her best friend in forever, Keeri, and a bunch of hopefully cool people. There was absolutely no reason this could go wrong. ... She appointed herself as the leader of the tribe, and didn't let anyone unpack before she ...

TtH � Lord of the Rings � Buffy Crossover Fanfictionhttps://www.tthfanfic.org/main.php?cat=12&mode=stories&character=&page=2Enjoy our collection of Lord of the Rings crossover fanfiction where the denizens of the Buffy and Angel universe find themselves transported to Middle Earth. ... History remembers Curufin as the villain. ... they will allow her to join Legolas on the other side, but she must leave her heir a strong kingdom and a united people. Lord of the ...

What's the difference between a bowling ball and a blonde ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/453034043744832912What's the difference between a bowling ball and a blonde? You can only fit three fingers inside a bowling ball! ... #fanfiction # Fanfiction # amreading # books # wattpad Mehr anzeigen. 1stInHealth. Ultimate Muscle Stimulator. ... We know the bowl cut as the goofy looking hairstyle from the 90's but it's surprisingly making a comeback. Darren.

Cute couple look #couple #look #KOODING.com | NEW ARRIVALS ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/469359592389177217*first time writing so bare with me ??* Basically just imagines as you as the 8th member of BTS Requests are more than welcome! Hope you enjoy! jade btsfan1. ... #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... "But it's all the same, I could have foreseen that you would act like you are." Yeral Perez.

A Marked Man Chapter 17, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10091070/17/A-Marked-ManFanFiction | unleash ... 'I think I blanked out for a bit, I'm not sure I heard what you said.' ... At lunch time, Severus walked into the great hall to see Harry sitting at the staff table, but it was the look on his face that made him almost run the length of the hall. 'Harry, you're very pale, has all �

It was Chapter 1, a super sentai fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8426228/1/It-wasFanFiction | unleash ... Kotoha had met both men and women she thought was cute, but Mako made Kotoha feel... well, it was hard to explain but it was the best feeling in the world, which only made them leaving each other much more difficult. ... The two hugged each other for a while longer and, after saying goodbye to their other friends, went ...

Harry Hook Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Harry+HookJan 09, 2018 ï¿½ Browse through and read harry hook fanfiction stories and books ... but not for the reasons their parents think. Sure, they'll be grabbing the wand but it definitely won't be for a bunch of washed up has-beens. ... Evie relearns her original parents and her real inheritance. Mallery relearns about Isabelle, has four nieces and a nephew, marries ...

Reviews: It's Her Choice | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12530068FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... which is nice for an easy read, but it also has substance and a story, which makes me want more. There's only a couple things I have to say about it that are kind of negative, but these just might be me. ... because it seemed like Meta Knight was the one talking for a bit, but I got it figured out by ...

Reviews: Kage Bushins can be useful | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5034428Fantastic ending for a fantastic story. ... not surprised that Naruto hates these ceremonies, all protocol. 10/28/2009 c2 Hektols It was a great plan, sealing everyone was the best way for not only make them equal but also for protect the byakugan better. 10/27 ... man you need to space but it was worth reading. i liked it good job. Desktop ...

Last Man Standing: Chapter 8 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Last_Man_Standing:_Chapter_8We entered the truck and maybe it was the President's RV. The windows were bullet proof, there were two super comfortable beds, 6 TV's, a fridge, the best bathroom ever, two showers, a kitchen, some couches, closet, computers, power generators and a full weapons arsenal under the beds. "You got to be kidding me" murmured Allen.

skyrim fanfiction | Shh, Whisper� | Page 7https://wendyschardein.wordpress.com/tag/skyrim-fanfiction/page/7Dec 30, 2013 ï¿½ Posts about skyrim fanfiction written by Wendy Schardein. ... They found a chest in a cart just inside and looted it for a gem and a handful of gold pieces. Farther in, they encountered a frost troll. Continue reading ... She was the main reason he had taken an interest in magic as a boy.

Iron Man - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Iron_ManOn March 2, 2008 Silver Screen launched an Iron Man in Second Life machinima contest that inspired a Flickr group for fanart, Iron Man in Second Life. Fanfiction. Iron Man fandom has been producing fanfic since the 90s, but it continues to be much rarer than other Marvel-based fanfiction.

Two Lights in a Dark World Chapter 1: News, a naruto ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7081181/1/Two-Lights-in-a-Dark-WorldTwo lights in a Dark World. I don't own the Naruto series. ... Sakura or Kushina-those two are the only ones I can see fitting the flow of the story and parts. I don't wanna hear it that why not picked the other girls to be the main girl for Naruto. ... This is a dark fic and also Naruto and Sasuke are going to a different world so everything ...

The End of Empires Chapter 1: Prologue, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12881193/1/The-End-of-EmpiresAuthor's Note: This is meant to be an extremely heavy HFY in the sense that Humanity is the Empire. They will have the full force of thousands of Star Destroyers given that the Rebellion was very much decimated after Endor and with the almost non existent need for pacification the Empire can turn the force of it's war machine against the unsuspecting Council.

Wwe Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/WweNov 22, 2014 ï¿½ Browse through and read wwe fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... This is a story about a female wrestler named IVy and her journey and her adventures with the members of The Shield. ... Tonight she made history - winning the Royal Rumble as the first woman. Blowing a fake kiss to one of the Shield members - Dean Ambrose - she just ...

Fans feel that Euphoria�s fanfiction sequence crossed a ...https://www.polygon.com/tv/2019/7/2/20678859/euphoria-harry-louis-larry-fanfictionJul 02, 2019 ï¿½ HBO�s Euphoria, starring Zendaya, featured an animated fanfiction sequence that depicted One Direction bandmates Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, �Author: Palmer Haasch

[Discussion/Promotion] Miranda Flairgold's: Rahkesh ...https://www.reddit.com/.../comments/6x6l5k/discussionpromotion_miranda_flairgolds_rahkeshChanges in a Time of War by Miranda Flairgold. Sequel A Second Chance at Life. Harry is training in bloodmagic/necromancy, he is becoming a basilisk with a thunderbird's soul, there's a plague in europe, demons are about to invade Earth, and Voldemort needs to die.

The son of Darkness Chapter 1, a star vs ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13317675/1/The-son-of-DarknessEnjoy the first chapter. Marco tossed and turned in his bed as he pulled the covers over his eyes and rays from the sun peered in through the closed blinds. Feeling the bed shake, Marco groaned as he opened his eyes and looked up to see his best friend jumping on the bed, laughing, "Star?

Dragon Ball Z: The Bodacious Father and ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13310618/1/Dragon-Ball-Z-The-Bodacious-Father-and-The...Author's Note: Welcome guys to my first ever fanfiction on this site. As the title says, a Dragon Ball Fanfic about Bardock, the father of Goku. However, instead of fighting Frieza and dying, he flees to pursue Goku to Earth. I plan on posting these every Saturday (maybe, I might get lazy-uhh I mean I might be busy), and another thing.

Loki Imagines - First Kiss - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/260495445-loki-imagines-first-kissFanfiction. Just as the title says! This is my first time writing fan fiction, so hopefully this will be good. I do not own any of the characters, except Y/N, I guess. Just the initials, of course. The name is up to you, obviously. #fanfiction #lokiReviews: 34Content Rating: everyone

I Want It, I Got It - omgspnfanfiction - The Vampire ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/17725910This is all incest, so don�t read this if you get squeamish or don�t like that. Set in season 1-2, Damon is 169yrs old, Stefan is 162yrs old, Y/n is 158yrs old. ... You had been in love with both your brothers for a very long time now, they felt the same about you but refused to even acknowledge it. ... In his mind having you in this way ...

Ghost Of A Past [oc x bnha] - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11864432/Ghost-Of-A-Past-oc-x-bnha/1This is a fanfiction Todoroki x OC ... As the country was stuck in the slow process of drastic law reforms, courageous people started performing heroic acts from out of comic books. Guarding against superpowers and defending against evil. ... The purpled haired boy was not the first or the last to �

No Man's Sky Already Has Erotic Fanfiction - Kotakuhttps://kotaku.com/no-mans-sky-already-has-erotic-fanfiction-1784823587No Man's Sky Already Has Erotic Fanfiction ... Having only been aware of the game for a short time, he had only seen photos of the game�s creator once or twice. ... as the very coils of the ...

Hunter00125 Profile - Webnovel - Your Fictional Stories Hubhttps://www.webnovel.com/profile/4302007760: This is the author of Marvel�s Maelstrom, the original poster of this story on FanFiction.Net. I�m not familiar with the site, so getting ahold of whoever posted beyond me at the moment. So, I figured I�d leave a review for them or anyone else interested, and hope it gets to where it needs to go.

Fanfiction Writer - sinofwriting.tumblr.comhttps://sinofwriting.tumblr.com/post/183989310634/fifty-times-machine-gun-kelly-requestedApr 06, 2019 ï¿½ This is a blog dedicated to fanfiction. itspinck. This is a blog dedicated to Aaron Tveit and his roles. ... �Reminded me of the first shows we did.� �It did, I feel like I could run five miles and not be tired.� ... �Ask Diddy for a favor, ask if you can borrow the jet, he�s here too, and was suppose to leave in like three hours ...

The one that I did not notice... (1st Chapter.) - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11890908/The-one-that-I-did-not-notice-1st-ChapterThis is a Draco Malfoy fanfiction. This is the first chapter of the Train Journey. Hope you enjoy it. ... Malfoy did not like me for a reason. That reason was because I was a Potter. I was related to Harry Potter. The boy who lived. ... Oh..and if your wandering who is the first most attention seeking person in the school, I think you might ...

The Internet Was Meant For Yaoi Chapter 3 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/3963592/3/The-Internet-Was-Meant-For-YaoiA chatroom plus our favorite ninjas. Enough said. SasuNaru /Crack fic/ Discontinued

The First Meeting Between Nico and Sadie Chapter 4: What ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7880936/4/The-First-Meeting-Between-Nico-and-SadieMy view on the first meeting between Nico di Angelo and Sadie Kane. This is my first Fanfic. ... I decided to punish him a little by staying calm. A flash of anger flashed across his face (does that make any sense?) for a second, and I was worried. Then it disappeared just as fast. ... Even though this was the first time I had ever met her ...

Law And Order Svu Fanfiction - ProProfs Quizhttps://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=1dq-law-and-order-svu-fanfictionAug 20, 2018 ï¿½ The Law and Order gang have solved a lot of cases with us being their spectators. The show has millions and fan that have led to it being a long running TV show. This is for true experts only, so if you haven't seen the episodes, don't answer the questions.

Reviews: The Wilson High | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2990898Listen the most AMAZING fanfic and I have read a LOT of fanfic and I didn�t sit and binge read this everytime I had the chance for a half a week for it to end like this in other words. ... The first dress was the one with date with Destiny and this one she isn't in love with robin and one ore thing who is the boy that was read ex is ...

Hermione and the New Rules Chapter 1, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12705881/1/Hermione-and-the-New-RulesHermione and the New Rules. Prologue. 22 December 2002. Ministry Ball Gala. 11:30 pm. The hall was packed with the oldest magical families in attendance. V.I.P Muggle-borns. Personnel. War Heroes. Hermione J. Granger, Harry J. Potter, and Ron Weasley.

Campers get naughty 1 Chapter 1, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13322725/1/Campers-get-naughty-1This is hugely suspicious as my siblings barring Piper, Mitch and Lacey all want my stuff. I leave my bed go and brush my teeth and throw on my tank top and short shorts. They are very small and highlight my body and the top shows a nice amount of cleavege Charlie used to like this when he was alive. I go for a �

In Need of a Friend - A Joe Mazzello Fanfic (High School ...https://www.wattpad.com/story/186291386-in-need-of-a-friend-a-joe-mazzello-fanfic-highThis is a sequel to my other Joe Mazzello fanfiction, Somebody To Love. Julie Watson and Joe Mazzello just got engaged. They love each other very much and have been through so many things together. Now, they have to figure out what being engaged and eventually married means for the rest of their lives together.

Swan Queen FanFiction List - Regina and Emma - Fanpopwww.fanpop.com/clubs/regina-and-emma/articles/242252/title/swan-queen-fanfiction-listThis is just a random list of some of my favorite swan queen fanfictions which I am indeed getting quite addicted to. These are not listed in a particular order. Description: AU. Emma is a soldier on reserve in Fort Benning. Regina is the Mayor of Storybrooke. Through a pen pal program designed to ...

A.I. FanFiction Archive | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/movie/A-IMovies: A.I. fanfiction archive with over 127 stories. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans.

But I Want To, a law and order: svu fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/4600612/1/But-I-Want-ToThis is purely for fun. (: I'm writing this from Olivia's point of view. This is my first EO pairing, so please be kind. I've packed a cooler and a change of clothes. Let's jump in, see how far it goes. ... She calls the 1-6, and talks to Fin. When he mentions Elliot, Olivia protests, but it�

This is What Happened /sequel \ (Lapidot human fanfiction ...https://www.wattpad.com/676376999-this-is-what-happened-sequel-lapidot-humanThis is What Happened /sequel \ (Lapidot human fanfiction) Fanfiction. The continuation of "I can tell you what happened". Peridot has to find a way to get back to Lapis and the rest. Steven and his friends are going to help Peridot from the hands of her father. Read if �

you could try and read this without knowing a single thing ...archiveofourown.org/tags/you could try and read this without knowing a single thing...you could try and read this without knowing a single thing about Persona 5 but it's gonna be A Ride. ... my first time writing Persona 5 fanfiction much less Akechi so gO EASY ON ME PLEASE ;-; ... (Akechi) and a way to get out feelings on a character I once loved but now HATE (Azura). Once I got the concept stuck in my head, I couldn't ...

Are there any scholarships for writing fanfictions ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120209142612AA7OvV3Feb 09, 2012 ï¿½ I'm scholarship hunting and a thought occurred to me. Do they give scholarships to fanfiction writers? It's one thing I love and am good at, so I figured why not try to find some? But it's harder than I thought. Any ideas? Help? If specifics are needed, I'm a senior in high school, female, asian, am involved in extracurricular activities, and have a 3.5 GPA.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Reviews: Fighting Fire with Fire | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11956763No, personally I think it's more like a really advanced possiblly goblin made portkey. on contact it takes the user to a hidden train station somewhere on the edge of London. Possiblly this building has wards on it that are like Hogwarts, they make the building look abandoned ruins and a place to be avoided

Reviews: Anthro Pokemon x Human Episode 3 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12204725/0/2The setup is that the Mimikyu in question is actually a superhero in the vein of Power Rangers, transforming from their regular appearance to a Pikachu-themed armored hero to protect their city (making many people think they actually are a Pikachu), though out of costume, the Mimikyu is incredibly shy, hiding their appearance behind a hood ...

copyright-infringement/" h="ID=SERP,5289.1">Is fanfiction copyright infringement?https://www.fluther.com/128117/is-fanfiction-copyright-infringementAfter a bit more research, the consensus seems to be that, while there is no definite ruling in the US (but lots of case history), it is essentially legal, because fair use includes �transformative works�, and fanfiction is transformative.However, like all laws, not to say that you cannot be found guilty in court of it, depending upon how good their lawyer is (and how crappy yours is).

PositivelyAsh | Fan Fiction Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/fan-fiction/page/user/positivelyash/aVaF_Qfa6Wz0g1nkJwmaXLP572...I'm sorry for not posting this on Wednesday! But it's here now! ~~~ Any kind of comments would be greatly appreciated :3 ~~~ Rated #Teen for some fight scenes and a little #Destiel :) ~~~ Holly woke up groggily the next morning and stumbled into the kitchen. She rubbed at her eyes tiredly, noti...

Where did the term "Mary Sue" come from? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100920190702AAvCSF3Sep 20, 2010 ï¿½ I write fanfiction, so i assume mine can count huge style huge style as an insider's attitude. As a author (not in basic terms fanfiction, I unquestionably have dissimilar short recommendations and a e book or 2 in observe) I truthfully have set myself a purpose: write 3 pages an afternoon. does not keep in mind what, the region, on the comparable time as or approximately whom.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

The Turnabout Neighbourhood: A Glorified Fanfiction And ...https://forums.thesims.com/EN_US/discussion/958347/the-turnabout-neighbourhood-a...CONTENT WARNING: This is a mature fic. I'll try and keep it at a T-rating most of the time, but it will include most of the things you would expect from a legacy similar to Second Chances or New Beginnings (you should go read both of those, they're awesome).

For the Children Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7979119/1/For-the-ChildrenFollow/Fav For the Children. By: ... As the rain was falling heavily, no one would hear the screams of the group of girls that fell into the stormy ocean when the cliff side gave in beneath them. The water was rushing over them but none of them could move; they were trapped. ... Draco Malfoy was in the cubical next to one of girls he saved ...

Naruto, The Wind Devil Chapter 2, a Naruto - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12068408/2/Naruto-The-Wind-Devil"Well you are the first Devil Slayer I've met, but we know a Dragon Slayer." Mira said as she had a mental image of Natsu. "Alright, I've never fought a Dragon Slayer before!" Naruto said with a small dark silver tornado coming out of his mouth. "He reminds me of �

Where can you find fanfiction stories - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/Where_can_you_find_fanfiction_storiesThere is a link below to a website that lists the Best Fanfiction Sites! ... or vampires fanfiction and click on the first link and on there there are stories people have written about there own ...

looking for stories where harry uses a knife or sword ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6mq095/looking_for_stories_where_harry...Jul 11, 2017 ï¿½ Request looking for stories where harry uses a knife or sword ... I had initially dimissed this because the summary alluded to a corny, overused narrative, but the author was extremely capable in manufacturing a tense, dramatic atmosphere throughout the story, framed by a cast of vibrant, dynamic characters. ... The other was forgotten by the ...Top responsesLinkffn(Deprived). Very old and abandoned, but still holds up as a decent read today.6 voteslinkffn(11930448) The Wizard and the Grimm, HP/RWBY cross. Harry wields a sword that can be combined with his modified wand to cast spells. He kills a � read more2 voteslinkffn(don't disrespect the queen by perspicacity) has Connor McCloud as Harry's fourth year Defense professor.2 votesSee all

Forum Rules - Spike Fanfictions - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/group/550/spike-fanfictions/thread/125274/forum-rulesJun 10, 2017 ï¿½ Spike Fanfictions 2,434 members ... Keep Foul Language To A Minimum (for the sake of our users who don't want to read that kind of talk) ... Because I do. I would never posted these rules if I knew and admin broke a rule you posted (and it's not even one of the first times he does it) Comment posted by TheAmazingPeanuts deleted Mar 14th, 2015.

Cheyenne Native Americans - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Cheyenne_Native_AmericansThe Cheyenne are one of three protectors of the slayers. The first slayer appeared in Africa but such culture disappeared. The first protectors were the Shao Lin monks of Tibet. Demon armies destroyed the Shao Lin, forcing the survivors to flee into the mountains. The Mayans took over control after being contacted by extraterrestrials.

PLL.Ezria fanfiction.The Plus.Chapter seventeen. - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BU9FDHzKKMApr 27, 2012 ï¿½ PLL.Ezria fanfiction.The Plus.Chapter seventeen. ... me and I can bring your baby into you as soon as the doctors say she's all clear." ... but I also felt like the first couple hours are the best

Altmer | After Skyrim Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://afterskyrimfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/AltmerThey are the most civilized and cultured race on Tamriel, and many human scholars cannot argue.They live on the island(s) of Somerset Isle, in the Abacean sea. The Isles served as the official head of the Aldmeri Empire in Tamriel, well into the First Era.

Daniel Richardson | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Daniel_Richardson� Figure skating and dancing are basically the same. Only one of them is on ice though. � Daniel Richardson, the SHSL Figure Skater, is a participant of the Killing Summer Camp at Camp Pinewood on Yami Island. He is a part of the Class 1-A of the Hope's Peak Academy: California Branch.

It was your Fault Chapter 25 BLOOD!, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10940398/25/It-was-your-FaultFollow/Fav It was your Fault. By: ... He's been giving my body a beating for days now. He's restless and never gives me a break, but it'll all be worth it soon. Whats worst is that i can't hold anything down. My body won't take any food, and I'm getting weaker by the day. ... What i didn't expect to small was the most delectable of sweet ...

Only a Halliwell Chapter 1, a charmed fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11007953/1/Only-a-HalliwellOnly a Halliwell. Chris-crossed. Piper Halliwell thought only Halliwell's fell for evil and broke the rules, but as the portal closes behind her neurotic future whitelighter Chris and his finance, who happens to be a demon of sorts Piper finds herself wondering, 'I thought that was only Halliwell's who fell �

Stripper {K.TH} - Chapter 1 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/551671799-stripper-k-th-chapter-1Fanfiction. People in school know her as the shy, quiet girl. But at night, that's a whole different story. -- Highest Ranking-#1 in FanFiction 12/20/18 ... I didn't like doing this, but it was the only way I could get quick cash to pay for everything.Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: Trials of Apollo: The Journey | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11927337FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... I like Percy, always have, but it's gotten a bit dull, especially since Rick has had a knack for showing him as a weakling since Blood Of Olympus. I hate Meg. She's so annoying and it seems like Rick is tryin to make her as OP as the rest of the seven. And I disagree with your claim that Piper is as ...

Exception (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/ExceptionTheir niece was the exception." Created in 2014 by: A-D-E-E-R. After her mother's suicide, Alex Holmes began to live with her beloved uncle, Sherlock Holmes. Rather clever, and painfully similar to her family, this fanfiction holds twists and turns of her adventures with John and Sherlock.

Reviews: Furious Savior | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/112726315/27/2015 c1 1 tylerxc626 I knew it was only a matter of time for someone like you to post a Fury/Saving Private Ryan story like this. You have a good eye for detail with the vehicles and divisions, Like you I love all the main characters in both movies and it pained me to watch them die, but it's great to see someone like you make something that makes them all live in the end.

Can anyone send me links to any good Tommy Dreamer/Sandman ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070709013943AABHGxQJul 09, 2007 ï¿½ I have fallen in love with The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer, but I can't find any good slash stories with the two of them as the pairing. If you have any, please send them to me. Also, if you're just gonna tell me some bullsh*t about going to the wwe.com, don't bother answering this. I want Slash Fanfiction. I can't find any on fanfiction.net either, so that was no help.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Universe)" h="ID=SERP,5164.1">Sindel (Mortal Kombat Universe) - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Sindel_(Mortal_Kombat_Universe)Sindel As She Appears In Mortal Kombat Sindel Has Soft Younger White Skin Grey Eyes With Black Irises Black/White Long Hair Which Is Used As A Whip She Wears An Purple Vest With Purple Armbands She Had Red Lipstick On She Stood Across The Arena From Her Own Son The Undertaker (Jonathan...

Ali Krieger; american football player; read rules before ...https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/l_anon/ali-krieger-american-football-player-read-rules...I used to read fanfiction from the USWNTfanfiction Tumblr site but it's gone! Does anyone know where I can find fanfiction now? (yes I'm looking for Ali/Ashlyn fanfiction.. yes I ship them...yes I know it's probably delusional...) Can anyone help me?

The end of the War Chapter 4: Jealousy and Pain, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12808433/4/The-end-of-the-WarShe was in luck, one of his fighters, a tall, handsome wizard fought with him and freed her from Albus clutches "Run little one, run," she did and caught a bit of a hex fired by Dumbledore. He meant to kill her. The tall wizard that picked up her fallen body was also injured badly while trying to rescue her.

Harry Potter And The Solution Of Immortality Chapter 18, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13037101/18/Harry-Potter-And-The-Solution-Of-ImmortalityThe other adults (even Professor Snape) in the room where both stunned and impressed with Arthur's lengthy rant towards his daughter. Even Harry, Susan, Neville, Hannah and Hermione found themselves admiring it, as this was the first time they witnessed it. Then Professor Sprout turned her attention to Harry. "Go ahead, Mr. Potter."

TtH � Story � The Founding - Buffy Crossover Fanfictionhttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-18544-6/MegKF+The+Founding.htmA "Harry Potter > General" fan-fiction story. When Dumbledore asks Harry to take him into the Chamber of Secrets at the start of his third year, they find something unexpected. Is the wizarding world ready to find out the truth about the founders? We're about to find out.. "The Founding", chapter 6 by MegKF

Death of a Noble Leader | Warriors Fanfiction And Charart ...https://warriorsfanfictionandcharart.fandom.com/wiki/Death_of_a_Noble_LeaderIt all started the day of the attack. Almost all of Shadowclan broke into Thunderclan's camp. I was talking to the medicine cat Jayfeather about his brother, Lionblaze, when all of a sudden I hear the deep, viscious voice of Blackstar saying to his bloodthirsty warriors, "ATTACK!" As I walked...

Alice | Final Destination Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://fdfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/AliceAlice is a minor protagonist and a survivor of the Park City, Utah Chairlift Collapse in Final Destination 6.She was the girlfriend of Benji Payne.. Alice survived the collapse, only to be killed minutes later after she became trapped in her seat, leading to her demise during the avalanche.

I read a "Game of Thrones" fanfiction story on Archive of ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/421016265145674719I read a "Game of Thrones" fanfiction story on Archive of Our Own entitled "No Feather Bed For me". In the story, Arya Stark marries Aegon Targaryen and they have six children. The author did a great job of describing the kids so I created them on the LOTR DollDivine creator. From left to right we begin with the youngest, first we have the twins.

Ava | FanFiction Characters Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfictioncharacters.fandom.com/wiki/AvaAdding to this was the fact her powers were too weak to be of any real use. Ava and the other mutants on Aether were shipped off to other pirate bases. While many were taken to the Pirate Homeworld, she and a few others were taken back to the Hexion where the Space Pirates set up a base.

The Percids | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_PercidsThe Percids by Zoe Jackson* Chapter 1. A Greeting Goes Amiss It was an early winter day and Percy was trying to wake me up. "Zoe, Luke, Bianca, wake up now! Today you are going to Camp Half-Blood" I walked down, ate my blue toast and walked out the door. Luke and Bianca had yet to...

Nicole Andrews | Harry Potter Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Nicole_AndrewsShe is one of the most stubborn people you'll ever meet. She usually changes her mind and her sarcasm can come off as rudeness if you don't really know her well. She expresses her opinion in a blunt fashion and wouldn't care if anyone got offended. She can be shy on the first meeting, fumbling for words and stammering, but she'll warm up to you ...

Crystals | MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/CrystalScrying is the magical ability to find a person or an object through the use of a crystal and a map. It is one of the four basic abilities possessed by ... Prue Halliwell was the first sister to use a crystal cage. ... MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community.

Star Trek USS Euderion by Euderion on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/euderion/art/Star-Trek-USS-Euderion-794914304"Star Trek Euderion" was a german written fanfiction series from 2003 to 2008 and is now known as "Euderion - Infinity", a small fanfilm and Cosplay group who creates no-budget fanfilms on a regular basis. The USS Euderion is our name-giving ship. You can watch one of our latest 15 min fanfilms on YouTube: youtu.be/qVGR-KFVVz4

BlazBlue Forums | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/forums/game/BlazBlueBlazBlue forums. Come in to interact with other BlazBlue fans and express yourself. FanFiction. Just In. Community ... Me and a friend team up to bang all the babes in Blazblue, using the Spectacles of Eros as our tool! ... What if Ragna was the Son of Sakura Haruno and to be hunted down by a group called "The Destructive Seven" English ...

Tommy and Kat - Power Ranger Fanfiction - Google Siteshttps://sites.google.com/site/powerrangerfanfiction/tommy-and-katTommy Oliver and Katherine "Kat" Hillard are one of my favorite couples from the Power Ranger show and the series that both of them had appeared were Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Power Rangers Zeo and also the first half of Power Rangers Turbo and Tommy was the only one that appeared in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.

Reviews: It's a Compliment, Really | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13153794/0/4I hope one of the actors survives/doesn't get found by the group. That way they can tell stories to their coworkers on another project and they can say "Eww! What the F is wrong with you!" That would be justice, in my opinion...THEN the group can find and murder them. I'm actually surprised that was the first active crime committed (...on screen).

Swords of the Motherworld Chapter 1, a Star Wars - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11915576/1/Swords-of-the-MotherworldTanda Pryl saw the holoprojector board light up with the first subspace sensor returns. Before them, then: A four planet system with an asteroid belt - the third and fourth planets, orbiting each other in turn, one a green garden world, the other, dead and howling with dust and wind and storms, with settlements under domes. "This is not Empress ...

The two anodites that are partners Chapter 1 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12348038/1/The-two-anodites-that-are-partnersHarry Potter crossover Ben 10. The Two Anodites that are Partners. Summary. Harry and hermioneare born as anodites, when the two of them were going to use the time turner to travel back in time to save Sirius the time turner overloaded and sent them into the Ben 10 universe.

The Many Sons of Winter - Written by Myself, [ASOIAF ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/3fa5t5/the_many_sons_of_winter_written_by...This is my second attempt at writing a story, since the first was a bit of a mess, and that one never ended up on AO3...for good reasons, I might add! So, I present to �Top responsesThis is my second attempt at writing a story, since the first was a bit of a mess, and that one never ended up on AO3...for good reasons, I might add! So, � read more2 votesNice! I read a lot of it on that forum, but eventually I gave up on it because I got tired of searching for your posts. I'll definitely give it a full read in the next few � read more1 voteSee all

Doctor Who Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/tv/Doctor-Who/0/3/4As the name implies, a community for all stories set in the Time War in general, be this actually in the Time War, fighting and living and loving, after the Time War, dealing with the effects of everyone else being gone, or just before the Time War when all Children of Gallifrey were called to fight.

Where did the "flower shop and tattoo parlor au" come from ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/3x5um1/where_did_the_flower_shop_and...Placing them in a flower shop and tattoo parlor seems the natural progression of that, since most of the fanfic readers of the big 90's anime push are now in their mid-20's-to-early-30's, and those are two typical dream jobs to the alternative crowd. There's probably a more specific reason for thise trope, just how it makes sense to me.

Fanfiction Emporiumhomestuckfanfiction.tumblr.comJun 01, 2015 ï¿½ I don�t want to keep this blog all dead, and as the HS fandom is very much alive, I hope someone will come to take my place! That being said, I do require a quick audition process and a requirement or two: The purpose of the blog was to recommend quality HS fanfiction, and I�d like that purpose to stay the same.

FanFiction.Net's NC-17 Purges: 2002 and 2012 - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/FanFiction.Net's_NC-17_Purges:_2002_and_2012Fanfiction.net has long been one of the Internet's leading fanfiction sites. In order for this site to remain so, we the undersigned strongly disagree with fanfiction.net's recent decision to ban NC-17 fiction from this site and remove the ones currently posted.

Ever Mine Chapter 1: Escala, a fifty shades ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12263937/1/Ever-MineI see him input 1989 and I smile; Taylor is one of the very few employees I know I can trust. The door opens and we drive in, Sawyer following us in her car. Taylor pulls in to the first available space and Sawyer parks Anastasia's on the opposite lane from us. Taylor turns off the vehicle and opens my door and I slide out, Anastasia following.

One Piece: Yandere loves the Captain Chapter 1: Prologue ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12390320/1/One-Piece-Yandere-loves-the-CaptainFollow/Fav One Piece: Yandere loves the Captain. By: Anime-master1000 (AU) Luffy, Ayano. These two are polor opposites. ... Trust me there was more mistakes in the Prologue then I thought so probably a good idea. ... At first I thought it was one of bandits that was late, but it wasn't aiming at us. We look back and found out it was ...

Steal Bases, Not Hearts (A Chicago Cubs Story) - Chapter 1https://www.wattpad.com/331094838-steal-bases-not-hearts-a-chicago-cubs-storyRead Chapter 1 from the story Steal Bases, Not Hearts (A Chicago Cubs Story) by AsToldByMegan with 5,604 reads. jakearrieta, fanfiction, chicagocubs. ... The guys erupted in more shouts and "Boo's" as the Brewers are one of our biggest rivals as of late. ... In the bottom of the first inning Dex walked to start us off and then Schwarber knocked ...Reviews: 2Content Rating: everyone

Book - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/search/BooksJan 11, 2018 ï¿½ This is my Wings Of Fire fan fiction. It takes place after Darkstalker was defeated. When new students arrive at Jade Mountain Academy, danger comes. Will there ever be peace, or is the whole of Pyrrhia doomed forever? (this book has all the characters from the book and a �

Harry Potter and the Rise of the Ordinary Person - Novel ...https://www.novelupdates.com/series/harry-potter-and-the-rise-of-the-ordinary-personA blatant Gary Stu self-insert. If I want to read a Harry Potter fanfiction with a Gary Stu OC as the MC I'll go read any of the many trash fanfic on ffn. And let's not forget about the idiocy of using Chinese-culture-kind-of stuff on a fanfic based on western word.

r/FanFiction - Dragon Ball Z FanFiction Recommendationshttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/9g7673/dragon_ball_z_fanfiction...It gets a bit dramatic but it's an interesting take. Vegeta is a bit OOC but due to the circumstances the character's personality shift makes sense. ... One of my favorite Highschool AUs! Trunks and Marron (Krillin's Daughter) Unrequited: Some of the first chapters and editing is weird since it's pretty old, but ... another story you'll ...

Times up! - In the Naruto world (1) | Royal Roadhttps://www.royalroad.com/fiction/17639/in-the-naruto-world-1/chapter/209968/times-upThe reason I quit my fanfiction was that of things like those. Everybody is entitled to their own visions of the plot or characters. For example, I myself am one of those Sakura haters, but I won't unfollow just because you don't bash on her. As long as the story is good Idc.

Fanfiction Fridays: Light in Oblivion by TheSlytherinRose ...https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2016/10/07/fanfiction-fridays-light-in-oblivion-by...Oct 07, 2016 ï¿½ This is a shame, because without a doubt, the last book turned her into one of my favorite characters. Sadly, there�s nowhere near the number of fics about her as I had hoped, but that doesn�t mean that what�s there isn�t good. A few days ago, I stumbled upon the multi-chaptered story Light in Oblivion by TheSlytherinRose.

Wattpad � Where Children Read Porn - Malleable - Mediumhttps://medium.com/malleable/wattpad-where-children-read-porn-5953c2e573efApr 07, 2017 ï¿½ The first is for potential for abuse or exposure to explicit material. Consider the scenario below: An author may have two fanfiction books about One Direction.

Sworn Off Love Chapter 1: Prologue, a percy ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12445988/1/Sworn-off-LoveHello, my name is Annabeth Chase. I'm one of America's most famous supermodels, and second-in-command to my Mother's architecture company, Olympus Architecture. I am 22 years old, and I've sworn off loving any man in this world. This is because I've gotten my heart broken not once, but twice.

Percy Jackson and the Life of the Gamer Chapter 6, a percy ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12644168/6/Percy-Jackson-and-the-Life-of-the-GamerThe life of Perseus Jackson when given the powers of the Game, includes stats, dungeons, powers, perks, and more. Percy now having this power will set out to be the greatest of (OP Percy & Enemies) (Long Story) (ALL suggestions are looked over in reviews, and can be integrated into the story with enough support!)

RWBY:Something New.(Volume 1) - Ep 1 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/405708946-rwby-something-new-volume-1-ep-1YOU ARE READING. RWBY:Something New.(Volume 1) Fanfiction. This is my first story so please don't hesitate to give me any new ideas.I already had the character weapon and semblance and most of the flow of the story written down.This is going to be my own fanfiction of �Reviews: 355Content Rating: everyone

FAN FICTION RANTS - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/blog/217This is delayed by having a large selection of wallpapers and having them switch every 30 seconds. On second thought, the only difference between the three is the method in which each becomes stale. Fan-art as explained above, is relatively simple, but fanfiction and music are different in their own ways.

Fans" h="ID=SERP,5202.1">Most Fanfic Writers Are Fans - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MostFanficWritersAreFansMost writers of fanfiction are fans of whatever work they're writing for. Often, a fanfiction, whether written or in some other medium, will focus on one or more of these elements�typically those that the writer is most interested in. In doing so, fanfiction will often omit important, sometimes ...

Once Upon a Time Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/tv/Once-Upon-a-Time/0/3/2A place to find the best Snowing centric and Charming family stories on the site. This is a place where Snowing reigns supreme as the OTP of OTP's as they should be. Other ships may appear, but are minor. Snowing fans need a place where it's about Snowing and that's this community.

4 Epic NEW Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories To Read In 2019 ...https://fanfictionrecommendations.com/4-epic-new-harry-potter-fanfiction-stories-to...Jan 07, 2019 ï¿½ So for 2019, one of our goals is to read more fanfiction � especially fanfiction that is new to us. Today, we wanted to share that goal with all of you. While it�s always hard to narrow these lists down, we did gather up 4 stories you�ll want to read asap � and we mean asap.

The OCSP server has no status for the certificate ...https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/994264The OCSP server has no status for the certificate. ... an advanced security feature in firefox is picking up this change as the site doesn't seem to be fully updated for this new certificate yet. you can temporarily work around the issue: ... so it's at least consistent! It may well be a problem with the certificate on www.fanfiction.net, but ...

fanfiction larry - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEv7N0mL1RKuNrTjVjocgPQWATCH HD PLEASE/ GUARDATE IN HD PER FAVORE Sooo the 4th part of Harry's best moments on stage... Hope you like it! Maybe it's the last part as the TMH tour is over

Reviews: Earthbound 202X: The Chosen Eight | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2180922This is the greatest Fanfiction I ever read. I hate to be left on a cliff hanger however, as do most people. If you are reading this, dear author, somehow, someway, despite what I said before, Please complete the story. Fanfiction as a whole would be better if you did.

Recent answers to The OCSP server has no status for the ...https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/994264/feedIt may well be a problem with the certificate on www.fanfiction.net, but it looks to me ... do not need to use a proxy to connect to internet then try to select "No Proxy" if "Use the system proxy settings" or one of the others do not work properly. ... an advanced security feature in firefox is picking up this change as the site doesn't seem ...

User blog:Discofurby/Dr. Lisa | The Loud House ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Discofurby/Dr._LisaJun 15, 2019 ï¿½ Hi there, Loud Crowd! This fanfiction is a parody of the kids' book Dr. Dog and its sequel A Dose of Dr. Dog, but neither book belongs to me; like I said, it's just a parody. I changed things up a little bit because I felt the original was too judgmental and unsatisfactory. I changed it so that...

The Loud Brothers by GlacrWlf on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/glacrwlf/art/The-Loud-Brothers-685864770Heya, the poster image for my Loud House fanfiction, the Loud Brothers! As the title implies, this story is a R63 fanfiction about Lincoln having 10 brothers instead of 10 sisters. As such, some plot elements will be altered and rewritten, such as Clyde's crush �

[LF] Harry, MoD, is born as the older brother to Sirius ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/84li2l/lf_harry_mod_is_born_as_the...Request [LF] Harry, MoD, is born as the older brother to Sirius and Regulus (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 8 months ago by SouthernVices I can't for the life of me find it in my favorites, and I've tried searching old threads here (because I know I first saw it here).

Do you consider KH's overall story as "fanfiction ...https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/718920-kingdom-hearts-iii/72423010As we know, Kingdom Hearts is one of the most polarizing games in Square Enix's library. Where it receives endless praise it also shares monumental amount of hate. This stems mainly from the premise, plot, and writing. Many claim to not play the games due to its "confusing plot" or that its a "glorified fanfiction." Why do you think the ...

Reviews for The Heart of Auradon: A ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13333410I thought I was done crying over his passing but holy fuck I've never cried this much reading a fic. I remember the first time I met Cam. He was the sweetest, funniest guy ever- and I, being someone with extreme social anxiety and having the conversation skills of a stale piece of bread, quickly realized just how easy it was to talk to him.

The Only One Chapter 12, a percy jackson ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/4700508/12/The-Only-OneFanFiction | unleash ... Just my luck, I was one of the first there. It was a huge serpent like dragon. Had to be at least a hundred feet long with short, stubby legs and long claws that ripped up patch after patch of dirt, it was a beautiful sky blue and had a head shaped like a cobra's, hood and all. ... You're my mom and your element ...

and now it's my turn to save you II Bruce/Judith (MARVEL ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx1gDHGiX-cClick to view on Bing1:07Sep 05, 2012 ï¿½ I READ THE DESCRIPTION I original character here -- based on fanfiction Okay, this is the first time I vid this character and this couple :) What do you thin...Author: NinadesucreViews: 3.9K

Heather Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/HeathersBrowse through and read heather fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... and she still keeps in touch with her new friends from the first series. But when two new contestants join the game, one of them seeming to love trouble, will Frankie be able to handle this series? ... one of them seeming to love trouble, will Frankie be able to ...

Special Kinds Of Hugs - Chapter 1 - Zeyra - Supernatural ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/15682875/chapters/36437322This fanfiction is a very personal thing that I simply need to write. So all the haters who may have come here wanting to tell me how sick I am to write this, please stay silent and go away. For all the others, thanks for staying, one of the reasons why I am writing because I want people to be aware that sexual abuse can happen to anyone.

Severus Snape: Fanfiction Friday #15https://severusfreakinsnape.blogspot.com/2011/05/fanfiction-friday-15.htmlMay 27, 2011 ï¿½ In (mostly) unrelated news, today, I finally won in Around the World. It was in my History class, and I actually made it all the way back to my desk for the first time in my life. I thought I'd share this because I totally shouted "50 points to Slytherin!" when I won. Anyway, I should also tell you that the fic is rated M for sexual reasons ...

Bubbajack is creating fanfiction | Patreonhttps://www.patreon.com/BubbajackFor the first ten years of my life, I even suffered from seizures. Thankfully that is no longer an issue. ... Cosmicisim-A favorite one of mine pioneered by one of my favorite authors of all time, H.P. Lovecraft. For those of you who don't know, many stories put the focus on humans. This is the opposite of that. Where we are nothing but apes on ...

[TWoK] Possibly the best short fanfiction based on the ...https://www.reddit.com/.../53xv3q/twok_possibly_the_best_short_fanfiction_based_onThis is a community to discuss the fantasy series The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson. FAQ. ... Note that it is important not to include a space after the first "!". Posts must encourage discussion. Posts must provide original thoughts, questions, ideas, news, or interpretations of the books that can be discussed by the community ...

Reviews: I'll Be Your Voice | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12050572/0/31/6/2017 c32 DeletedAcount00001 Thanks dear writer for this touching heart breaking story. Please, start a new tale soon or, perhaps, a sequel. It's one of the rare moments I cried due to a fanfic so well developed and surely the first tragedy in my favourites.

Reviews: The Blank Slate | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11257501Ash was able to recognise that the bond she had with Fitz, though it was still present, was now strained and less 'special' because Fitz was now of the opinion that he wasn't as 'special' anymore. That Ash was a person who could just as easily turn to a stranger to voice her fears and insecurities than as �

'Harry Potter' and the Key to Immortality - The Atlantichttps://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2011/07/harry-potter-and-the-key-to...Jul 18, 2011 ï¿½ Fan fiction represents the power of a loyal, undying readership, and J.K. Rowling would be wise to harness it Something was troubling Eliezer Yudkowsky. He wondered: In �

Halo: The First Conflict Chapter 2: The ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12796251/2/Halo-The-First-ConflictFanFiction | unleash ... or at least in two pieces". The UNSC frigate veered away, and went to a total distance of 30,000 kilometers. "Captain, we are still in weapons firing range, should we fire the shiva-class missiles?" " yes"was the captains response. As the large missiles left their silos they traveled, a glint in space. Some of the ...

Spirit of Truth Chapter 1: In The Beginning, a flash ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13261848/1/Spirit-of-TruthFanFiction | unleash ... Laura dropped Barry off at Joe and Iris's before walking back to her own house. When she got there the first thing she noticed was the cop car parked outside. In a flurry of fear, she rushed through the door and saw Joe waiting for her, her parents were nowhere to be seen and Joe wore a sad expression on his face ...

Reviews: Time, Mr Potter? | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4165301I've read hundreds of fics on this site, and this one surprised me. Considering this story was written about 10 years ago, I was shocked to find new ideas and twists that I never thought of before. I think the big one was the WTF moment at the end of Ch. 21. I was stunned at what I was reading. And it just kept getting better as the tale went on.

Jaxx UnionFour | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Jaxx_UnionFourJaxx Checkerman UnionFour (March 19, 1543 - October 30, 1601) was the fifth President of Foxville, Lowford, United Lunchwagon (located on a planet outside of the solar system called "Ranchop"), as well as the first president of Foxville to die in office. He served as the president from 1599...

The Guardian of Artemis | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Guardian_of_ArtemisThe Guardian of Artemis is my first series. The series will focuses on Greek mythology and events before Percy Jackson and the Olympians and haven't any real connection with the series of Rick Riordan. Contents[show] The Guardian of Artemis The Guardian of Artemis is an experimental serie...

The Steve | Codename:Kids Next Door Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://kidsnextdoorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_SteveReferred specifically as "The Steve" by the teenagers, he is considered the leader of the Teen Ninjas, maybe teens altogether. Although he is the leader of the Teen Ninjas, he only appears in a few fanfictions. His first and only appearance was in Operation: T.R.E.A.T.Y., where he and Numbuh 362...

Supernatural Fanfiction Rewrites Demon Dean's Endinghttps://www.tvovermind.com/supernatural-fanfiction-gives-demon-dean-storyline-angst...Supernatural fanfiction has provided a much more angst-filled conclusion to this week's episode, which ended the Demon Dean storyline. ... The first two episodes of Season 10 largely used Dean�s ...

Jaz | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM powered ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/JazJaz, labeled as The Playful Girl, was a contestant in Total Drama Paradise. She joined TDP simply for the cash prize. Chapter Guide Total Drama Paradise Chapter One- Jaz was selected to be a member of the Fighting Ducks. When her tribe lost, she was a member of Belle's alliance to vote out...

Harold (TD...S) | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Harold_(TD...S)Stereotypically as the nerd, Harold has problems with bullies, such as delinquents, popular jocks, and the other type of jocks. However, he tries to stand up to them to the best of his ability, but which usually end in failure and harsher punishments, such as being stripped down to his underwear and hooked in wedgie form to a branch.

Head of Magic School | MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki ...https://mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Head_of_Magic_SchoolHead of Magic School is the name given to a title that is held by a person who has been given the responsibility of running and coordinating Magic School. Besides the basic tasks and obligations that come with running the school, the Head of Magic School is also charged with ensuring the safety...

Mecha Train on the Highway | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Mecha_Train_on_the_Highway"Mecha Train on the Highway" does not yet meet the standards of the Danganronpa Fanfiction Wiki. It is suggested that the creator read the wiki's guidelines should they not know how to improve this page. Another solution would be to move the page to the creator's sandbox, where they can edit the page to their liking and post it once it meets the wiki's standards.

Sister dearest or A Nudge in the Right ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12556907/1As the men went out shooting she sat down with her sister, making herself comfortable in the parlour for yet another afternoon of uninterrupted boredom. ... She had picked up leaves to press them for whatever reason and one evening Louisa had even dared to put one of the last roses, very late ones indeed, into her hair. ... For a moment ...

Survivalist Chapter 11-Of blades and daggers ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11716445/11/SurvivalistSet 4 year before the first movie when Hiccup is at the age of ten. Rated T for now but will be warned of M rates on chapters as we go along. ... the mainlands is your only best bet or if one of the merchants sell it" Hiccup looked down, understanding what his mother was on about. ... 'Yeah or you can get licked to death' Hiccup chuckled in his ...

The Blonde Fox - Chapter 2 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/484748523-the-blonde-fox-chapter-2Read Chapter 2 from the story The Blonde Fox by Nightshadow998 with 8,594 reads. narutoxtemari, fanfiction, naruto. A/N: Yo it's me Nightshadow back at it agai...Reviews: 11Content Rating: everyone

Outback island was only barley considered a part of the ...https://pastebin.com/pPtsHBcwOver time as the Koala felt more and more strongly about the idea of the two as a couple, while also coming up with more and more scenarios in his head that he made a decision; he�ll be the first to write fanfiction of the two! Okay, perhaps he wouldn�t be the first, but one of the few maybe.

Any good harry as an auror action fics? : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/1em5pu/any_good_harry_as_an_auror...Does anyone know any good harry as an auror action fics? Preferably when hes still going through training and preferably cannon compliant. ... It was one of the first fanfic I read. I found it quite good at the time, but I can't compare it to what I've read since then as I have pretty much forgotten most of it. ... Snape is dead. But in his ...

Reviews: Clara Oswald: The Impossible Arse | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11686098All in one of the best chapter yet of this story I can not wait for the next one :) As given how the chapter ended and the Sub Captain is royally pissed of at the Doctor & Clara for (A) fucking in his cabin and bed but more over for Disturbing his crew with their sexual antics on his sub so he decides to punish both of them by humiliating thrm

Yu Narukami | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Yu_NarukamiThen after looking around for another moment, he quickly notices Uberhero in his Yarida form, wearing a blue mask and carrying a spear, quickly mistaking him for a Shadow and attempting to strike Uberhero from behind, with Uberhero quickly hopping out of the way and behind Yu, hitting him with a spear and knocking him over.

MashReads Podcast: 'Glee' star Chris Colfer talks about ...https://mashable.com/2017/03/09/chris-colfer-stranger-than-fanfictionMar 10, 2017 ï¿½ Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher, the first memoir by the late actress, based on her one-woman show. It's also one of Colfer's all-time favorite books. "Parts of that book I felt she wrote just ...

Austin (TD:W) | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Austin_(TD:W)Austin is labeled as the Nice Guy and competed in Total Drama: Westside. Contents[show] Biography Austin is fairly popular at school getting along with all different types of people. He is very athletic and loves to play sports. He signed up for Total Drama so he could meet new people and play...

All I Have, All I Need Chapter 1 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336843/1/All-I-Have-All-I-NeedStanding for the first time without the weight of the world on his shoulders. It doesn't quite work, though, because Harry Potter still wakes up in that forest minus a dark and foul soul fragment that used to live in his scar. Suddenly, the weight is there again. Then he fights because that's all he can do now.

Signs Chapter 2, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13016905/2/SignsFanFiction | unleash ... A ratty old weasley jumper (one of Molly's knitted monstrosities) and a pair of white sweat pants. Both were torn in places. ... Though he kept numerous healing potions stocked in his house at all times, he couldn't think of any that would be suitable for a pregnant witch.

Kakashi-Sensei is the Jealous Type - Chapter one - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/559857879-kakashi-sensei-is-the-jealous-type-chapter-oneRead Chapter one from the story Kakashi-Sensei is the Jealous Type by tailgate-stars (Lena) with 43,494 reads. love, narutofanfiction, naruto. Reader's age: 16...Content Rating: everyone

Project MUSE - What Is Fanfiction and Why Are People ...https://muse.jhu.edu/article/432689/summaryIn his overview of fanfiction studies, Cornel Sandvoss (2005) claims that the first �wave� of theory was heavily influenced by Marxism and tended to assume a simple dichotomy of power in which the fans were the powerless opposing the might of the franchises and corporations that owned the rights to the characters and storylines fans loved ...Published in: Storyworlds: A Journal of Narrative Studies � 2011Authors: Bronwen Thomas

Welcome Cola Lover (MattEdd and TomTord fanfiction ...https://aminoapps.com/c/eddsworld-community/page/blog/welcome-cola-lover-mattedd-and...If you dislike any of these ships, you don't have to read this. Also, I was inspired by the fanfiction "Dear Starboy", but don't say I "copied" it. A British brunette boy walked down a regular sidewalk, holding a cola can in his right hand, and the other in his pocket. A taller ginger was walking ...

original-novels-by-fanfiction-writers-and-a-f-1474430691" h="ID=SERP,5155.1">Crowdfund original novels by fanfiction writers and a ...https://io9.gizmodo.com/crowdfund-original-novels-by-fanfiction-writers-and-a-f-1474430691Crowdfund original novels by fanfiction writers and a Frank Cho artbook ... works by fanfiction writers. The first few novel coming out ... choice of one of the three books in ebook form. For a ...

Reviews: Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12473723I noticed this feels more like journal entries with no dialogue. Or expantion upon scenes that NEEDED detail, like Aunt May and a nurse coming in to check on her and Peter asking for a sit rep. Or him WEB SWINGING FOR THE FIRST TIME. That shits so much fun!

Reviews: A Vampire Lord, His Dragon and a Demon Prince ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/12263478FanFiction. Just In. ... for A Vampire Lord, His Dragon and a Demon Prince. 6/20/2018 c4 lara5170 ... In the first paragraph you say that the humans rule the city but then in the second you say the founders were vampires and a blood demon and they rule. Its a little confusing.

Luke in love with Cree! Chapter 2: The First Kiss, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10944810/2/Luke-in-love-with-CreeThis is my first ever writing a Jessie fanfiction! I love watching Jessie! Luke is sixteen and a Sophomore in Walden Academy as he starts having a crush on Cree. Do Luke have a chance with her? Do Cree feels the same way about Luke? Find out! ... " You mean one of the Ross kid that has a seven-foot Lizard as his pet?" asked her mother.

The Picture Book Chapter 1, a miraculous ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12526287/1/The-picture-bookThis is my first fanfiction, but enjoy. Ps the chapters do get longer ... one of the first things Tikki had said when they first met was that no one must know of her secret identity. Not even her parents or Alya. "A bit of this and a bit of that. Ok, fine we can hang till 9 but �

Chapter 1 | The Guardian of Imagination||Bunnymundhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11994703/The-Guardian-of-ImaginationBunnymund/2I do not own Rise of The Guardians. This is a bunnymund x reader fan-fiction. I love this movie so i'm making this fan-fic. In the first part i explain everything so there in no need to make a summery. This follows the basic story line but somethings are different do to the new Guardian.

Not a Fan - Chapter Sixteen - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/741791482-not-a-fan-chapter-sixteenRead Chapter Sixteen from the story Not a Fan by eilishswhore_ with 1,896 reads. fanfiction, eilish, billieeilish. Two weeks laterBillie's POV "My boy my boy m...

Nick C - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHxUcQ1NnUr3U3geJtiQUEgThe first instalment of my new series, 'Fanfiction Friday', where I read stories off of Fanfiction. We start the series off with one of my fanfictions, 'Red Mist', a fanfiction based on Phineas and...

Cinnamon's Randomness | Warriors Fanfiction | FANDOM ...https://warriorsfanfic.fandom.com/wiki/Cinnamon's_RandomnessThis fanfiction is created by Tigerstar13, well, before she got her account. (Cloudtail and Brightheart take Whitekit to McDonald's) Cashier: Hello, and welcome to McDonald's. What would you like to order? Cloudtail: I'll have 10 mice nuggets with vole sticks and Coke. Cashier: 10 chicken...

Reviews: The Other Boy Who Lived | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4985330I think your story really underestimate , its one of the best work here, plot, your language, it�s good from the first page to the last, and it is really rare. Thank you for that wonderful story! ... so fucking messed up. ... undermined some of Vodie's support, and a number of other things. It wouldn't have taken that much subtly do ...

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: The Shoebox Projecthttps://www.amazon.com/Shoebox-Project-Jaida-ladyjaida/product-reviews/1482389932Jul 10, 2013 ï¿½ This is a plagiarized copy of a great piece of fanfiction. Read it online for free, and enjoy! Do not give your money to whomever this is who is trying to profit off of the work of others. Not cool. This book, however, is very cool. Do read it, using links in �

Stella di Angelo | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Stella_di_AngeloStel la di Angelo (nee Jackson) is the wife of Nico di Angelo and mother of Jade and Seth di Angelo. She is a daughter of Poseidon and full-blood sister of Percy Jackson. History Stella was born on June 1, 1997 to Sally Jackson and Poseidon. Sally was already married to Gabe at that time, and...

Kim | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM powered ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/KimKim is labeled as The Strategist in Total Drama Revolution. She was on the Dancing Bugs team. Biography Kim was born in Italy with a single mother. She immigrated to America about an hour after she was born. Kim was always a very tall girl, being five feet tall when she was only eight. When she...

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160806030603AAsjfPjAug 06, 2016 ï¿½ 1. How can Snape be alive even in the alternative reality as Voldy has to kill him for the elder wand .... how Cedric killing Neville makes Snape Alive ??? 2. How can the characters see Lily and James Potter as the secret keeper has not reveal it to them ??? 3. Why is it a fact that only Nevile has to kill the snake ? Ron or Hermione Also could have killed it !!!!Status: OpenAnswers: 1[PDF]copyright_norms_in_fandom.pdf" h="ID=SERP,5252.1">EVERYTHING I NEEDED TOKNOW: EMPIRICAL �https://law.unh.edu/sites/default/files/media/2019/03/fiesler_everything_i_needed_to...over whether the underlying problem was the emerging ... and a New Common Law, 17 LOY.L.A. ENT.L.J. 651, 655 (1997). 10 COPPA, supra note8. 68 IDEA� TheLawReview of theFranklinPierce Center forIntellectual Property 59 IDEA 65 (2018) ... for fan fiction.18 One of �

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Isabelle_Swan" h="ID=SERP,5279.1">Isabelle Swan | Twilight Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://twilightfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Isabelle_SwanAdd Video Add Image Isabelle Swan(born on September 13th, 1986) is the second daughter of Renee Dywer, and Charlie Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, and the main protagionist in the Twilight fanfiction series, Sunlight. She is also a animal-drinking vampire, like the Olympic Coven, and the...

Sugar Rush Speedway Fanfiction | Warning! Spoilers of ...https://vanellopevoncaspy.weebly.com/blog/sugar-rush-speedway-fanfiction-warning...Jan 18, 2013 ï¿½ gasped, as the slick road was too much for her Cherriot, she swiftly went down. She looked at Vanellope. She nodded, knowing Vanellope would win. Next off, was the finish line. Taffyta looked back, shaking her head. She then motioned to Candlehead, who then flung a giant piece of cake. Avoiding it, Vanellope was now right behind them.

Do you view fanfiction as literature? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Do-you-view-fanfiction-as-literatureAbsolutely. How can you not? What people forget is that there are various levels that go into what we consider fan fiction. There's a tendency to view fic through a very myopic lens (people writing/drawing/making fan vids about canon properties us...

Everything is Better the Second Time Around Chapter 1 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11693411/1/Everything-is-Better-the-Second-Time-AroundFollow/Fav Everything is Better the Second Time Around. By: ... and a big thank you to NataliaWho2214 who graciously gave her blessings for my take on this plot. ... She hesitated to admit this to herself, but it had always been a challenge for her to trust that others could value her for her own self and not for her achievements, which of ...

The White Storm of The Uzumaki Clan ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12681789/3/The-White-Storm-of-The-Uzumaki-ClanFanFiction | unleash ... Those are the choices and if voting is high enough. I may open it up to five total, so two spots. Now to reviews: AnimeKing211- Sorry about that. Eletric Luv- Thanks. Edwardskeniyea- I'm still gonna bash Sasuke but I'll keep his put downs to a minimum and to his thoughts. Lastly if you're following my other stories ...

Beneath The Surface (Riverdale fanfiction) - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK6EN1M1vHcJun 08, 2018 ï¿½ On the surface, Lauren's life appears perfect, but she knows something's missing. After crossing over to the Southside one night, she meets a Serpent �

I Am Not A Dragon Chapter 1: Fall, a game of thrones ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13286493/1/I-Am-Not-A-Dragon"A crown for a king." Those fateful words slipped past my lips before I could think to hold them back and my shoulders shook. A dry cracked murmur of despair, of an end I knew would be soon in coming. My body-no! Not mine!-convulsed anew at the thought as much as the image, already imagining the molten metal pouring down on my head like rain.

Too Much Chapter 1, a fifty shades trilogy fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12913135/1/Too-MuchThis is un-betered so all mistakes are my own. All fifty shades characters belong to EL James, I'm just sending them into different lives as usual. ... It wasn't done for a lady like me to be out without an escort but for just a moment, I actually felt free. I made my way towards a park, the trees beautifully in bloom. ... I have spoken to a ...

Why is there so much (kinda forced) romance? : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/c4juo8/why_is_there_so_much_kinda...First, I remember reading a rule on this reddit, about how 90% (or 95%) of fanfics are trash, and that there was some hidden gems among them. Harry Potter is the series with the most fanfics, so it has more trash than most (but also more "good quality" fics).Top responsesBecause the majority of fanfiction is written by teenagers who don�t really have a solid grasp on how a healthy relationship actually works.41 votesSomething to consider is the filtering on FFN. The other replies have good points with regards to average age of the writer but in my opinion the filtering � read more10 votesFFN and Ao3 have separate ways to specify in metadata what 'era' contains the events of a story, but I think we could get a more interesting answer to your � read more3 votesSee all

Reviews: Perfect Strangers | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12242140Very strong first chapter, pretty well-written, and a lot of content to keep the reader intrigued. The attraction between Ava and Peter is subtle, which is good, a good place to start, but it's obvious that there's more there, at least to a certain capacity that offers plenty of room to dive right into as the chapters keep going!

Reviews: Death To Sakura Haruno | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10278283Unlike other fangirls in the Pre-Shippuden who seems as though they have passed on of Sasuke, she seems as the only one to wait for him. And for a fact Hinata, dearest Christ that cute cinnamon roll, dearly loves Naruto and seeing as though she is paired with Sasuke I can only assume that she get's over her feelings or that you basically don't ...

Rose The Raven Nevermore Chapter 6: First Flight, a rwby ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11888578/6/Rose-The-Raven-NevermoreThis is a story about a Ruby that was raised by Raven. She was not taken, but given. ... As for everyone else, hopefully your questions will be answered as the story continues. Back to the main AN, I'll answer a few questions each chapter, if I feel that they can be answered at this point without excessive spoilers. ... Rose quickly drew one of ...

The Smart One Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12587451/1/The-smart-oneThe Hall rang with applause as the song ended. The first years were then called, one by one, up to the Sorting Hat, who cried out each sorcerer's House. When Whisply, Kevin, the last student, was sorted into Ravenclaw, Dumbledore's stood up, his eyes twinkling, and said two �

The Hybrid (Kion x OC) - Meeting the Lion Guard - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/262402989-the-hybrid-kion-x-oc-meeting-the-lion-guardThe Hybrid (Kion x OC) Fanfiction (The first chapter will be of her younger age and of how she decided to go to the Pride lands. The rest of the story ALL the characters will be teenagers!!! Just an FYI) Dohi is the daughter of a zebra and lion. She looks like any other lion, well... #action #adventure #fanfiction #friendship #love #sadReviews: 22Content Rating: everyone

Blackpink Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/BlackpinkBrowse through and read blackpink fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... Mya has to feel the pressure of being the first mixed idol. She has to uphold the tough/rough demenor. But all she wants to do is following her dream and make friends while doing it. ... Kim Taehyung is a lifeguard at one of Seoul's indoor water parks and ...

Heroes of Crassus is a rip off of a Fanfiction! : halohttps://www.reddit.com/.../comments/2w70en/heroes_of_crassus_is_a_rip_off_of_a_fanfictionWhilst browsing Amazon, a new book caught my eye. Heroes of Crassus, and it sounded good, and the look inside at the first chapter was interesting. There were two reviews, one 5 star one and a 1 star one. Wondering what was wrong enough to warrant a 1 star I read the review. The author accused halo if ripping off their story. I followed their link:

Just A Child / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/JustAChildJust A Child is a Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid fanfiction on Archive of Our Own written by the user Johnny Mueller. Beginning with the rape of Kanna by one of her teachers, the story then expands to the rest of the canon characters and a few OCs as they react to the situation and try to deal with ...

Reviews: Breath of the Wild | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12330126Haha, just another epic adventure the Hero of Time's spirit must endure. Now that I have read all six chapters, I am hooked. Sure there is always room for improvement, but stunning. Lavish detail, good specks of humor, and a plot which fits perfectly in BotW canon make this yet another fanfiction I cannot wait to see continued.

you and I remember Budapest very differentlyhttps://flyingblackhawk.tumblr.comif you didn�t already think thor ragnarok was one of the best films in the marvel cinematic universe please consider: this picture ... They raw each other in the first part of chapter 1, then spend 100k in denial, misunderstanding, and self-doubt ... #relevant #look no hate for steggy #I love them as much as the next person #but a ...[PDF]Fanfiction: Romance, Adventure, and Mock Spanishsalsa.ling.utexas.edu/proceedings/2011/05TLF54-Lawrence.pdfspecifically a series of young adult novels and a collection of fanfiction based on those novels. I approach media following Spitulnik�s (1993) call for ethnographic research when ... one of the main characters, Kit, is identified as Latino, and there is a ... the Amazon.com page for the first book in the series, So You Want to be a Wizard. There

Why �The Mary Sue?� | The Mary Suehttps://www.themarysue.com/why-the-mary-sueThe Mary Sue may seem like an ordinary (if outdated) female name, but in the fanfiction community it describes a particularly common cliche, and not a very good one, either. Here�s the most ...

Harry Potter Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Harry-Potter/0/3/48Harry Potter goes back in time to his younger self, characters go back in time to the Marauder's era, the next generation meet their parents, characters go back and change things, character's read the Harry Potter Books etc. Remember to change fiction rating to all �

Brenda | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/BrendaBrenda is labeled The Cheerleader in Total Drama Teens. Biography Brenda is a very popular student at her school back home. She's the leader of the cheerleading squad. Sometimes cheerleading is the only thing she can think about, since she "doesn't have the capacity to know much more than...

Runokuma | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM powered ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Runokuma� This is how bi-polar I am. � Runokuma is a participant of Light Edge Academy Killing Life and one of the students in Danganronpa V4 - Return of Hope's Peak. He is the first Monokuma Unit to be a student in any Danganronpa game.

Should I write a fan fiction or a one-shot? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Should-I-write-a-fan-fiction-or-a-one-shotI feel like some sort of trick question. A one-shot is just a short story with only one chapter, and it can be a fanfiction. A fanfiction is a story based off an already existing idea, usually a fictional work, and fanfictions can be one-s...

It Started With Coffee Chapter 1: A Kid ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12460981/1/It-Started-With-CoffeeHow is she old enough to be the mom to a five-year-old? "I'm back Luke! This is my mommy, Lorelai Gilmore. My name is Lorelai too, but I have a different middle name, and I go by Rory. It would be too confusing to have two Lorelai's." Luke let out a small laugh as he extended his hand. "Nice to meet you Lorelai Gilmore."

No Worries Chapter 4, an inuyasha fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7527141/4/No-Worries"Sure, sure but it makes me feel like I'm on house arrest. For instance why can't I be anywhere but the west wing, other than the gardens?" "Hmm, I guess it has to deal with the other servants and guards." "How so?" "All of Lord Sesshomaru's trusted guards and servants are in the west side of the palace, the others to the east.

Humor Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/c/HumorBrowse through and read humor fanfiction stories and books . Sign ... Miki �Minty� Tachibana feels that she goes to a normal high school, and is a normal girl. ... It's exclusively male, making it nearly impossible for females to get in. Sometimes the tamers are the riders, but rare, for to be a tamer, you have to have a special ...

Discuss Everything About The Loud House Encyclopedia | FANDOMhttps://theloudhouse.fandom.com/f/p/2990970194887174332Discussions would allow users to reply and interact with each other easier. It also will reduce the amount of fanfiction blogs and other fanfiction content on the wiki itself which should tidy things up. I also think discussions could be used here for new episode discussion, discussion about characters and a bunch of different use cases.

True North � Keira Marcoskeiramarcos.com/2019/02/true-northKeira Marcos In my spare time, I write fanfiction and lead a cult of cock worshippers on the Internet. It's not the usual kind of hobby for a 40ish "domestic engineer" but we live in a modern world and I like fucking with people's expectations.

Young Love Chapter 1 - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12977498/2/Young-LoveI stop messing around when I see Angel walk out to talk to my mother. Most likely one of their "female conversations" about stuff. The two walk back inside. This is a good time to talk with my father about Angel. I really want to be with her, but I don't know how to tell her. I walk over to my father who is relaxing in the shade of the tree.

where is it going on Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/tagged/where-is-it-goingI loved that episode and I loved the things that happened in it and I love Mary. and I know everybody is joking about this but. I really do feel like it was basically just televised fanfiction, someone having fun with the characters� as in I�m not seeing an overall series arc, I have no idea what�s going to happen next episode, I feel like it kind of just stood on its own and I�m ...

Fanfiction - dokuga.comwww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2896/2She turned in his arms so she was straddling him and deepened the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. He only reveled in her surrender for a moment. He wanted more than a weekend of her company. It was time to put phase two of his plan into action. ... but this was the end. Her pride would not allow her to let anyone see her in this ...

TMoOD fanfictionhttps://tmoodff032.blogspot.comUpon becoming fully awake, Livy tried to get up, felt some abdominal pain, and winced. Ray felt her attempting to move and tightened his hold on her for a moment, then they looked at each other, smiled, each feeling happy but shy, and kissed. After their 'good morning' to each other, they agreed that it was a cramped sleep but definitely a good ...

LizzieAguilar's DeviantArt Galleryhttps://www.deviantart.com/lizzieaguilar/galleryThis is a story of fanfiction to entertain. Baroness Von Cerise, Baron Von miele, Sucre and Count Van Karamel belongs to me.-----The story begins, with the royal family. Baroness Von Cerise and Baron Von Miele, they had 2 daughters, Sucre with 17 years, and Bonbon with 14 years. Sucre was the eldest daughter, heir to Sugarland Shimmy.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9688/1Mentally groaning at the scene he walked in on she tried to walk to Inuyasha to explain but strong clawed hands jerked her back to his side. Lowering his head he nuzzled her neck, breathing in her scent. Her worry and trepidation were evident but so was the distinct scent of her arousal.

Illusion. Part 6 (Muke fanfiction) | 5SOSFAM Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/5sos-fam/page/blog/illusion-part-6-muke-fanfiction/D8zl_n2...Luke was lying in bed trying not to fall asleep, but cute Michael's sniffing behind his back was sleepy. He fall asleep without noticing. Luke was sitting in the recording studio. Silence. He felt pain in his chest slowly growing. And with pain grew a crowd's noise. It starts to remind his previous ...

I suck at running a fanfiction blog. - Harry Potter ...https://fanfictionwonderland123.tumblr.com/post/93087919996/harry-potter-imagine...He put his hands down and breathed for a few seconds before turning around to face you. His hand quickly took the hand that was on his shoulder and held it tightly. �(Y/N), I have something to tell you.� Harry breathed out, now extremely nervous. Your heart gave a sudden leap as you looked down at your hand tightly clutched in his.

She Will Be Loved, Merlin and Mithian fanfictionhttps://excaliburmaiden.tumblr.com/MerthianMerlin and Mithian fanfiction Another�s Favor by ebhg PG-13 Summary-To fortify Nemeth�s ties with Camelot after his rescue, Rodor offers Mithian�s hand to the one man Arthur respects above all others....

Reading is Good For Youhttps://fanfictionfrom-nonfan.tumblr.comA/N: This is a prologue story. This is before the asylum existed. Personally, I like the relationship they share in this AU. Enjoy! It didn�t take long for the baby boy�s parents to realise he wasn�t like other children his age. He never learnt how to crawl, then walk, �

Cuphead FANFICTION by LizzieAguilar on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/lizzieaguilar/gallery/68277726/Cuphead-FANFICTIONThis is a story of fanfiction to entertain. Baroness Von Cerise, Baron Von miele, Sucre and Count Van Karamel belongs to me.-----The story begins, with the royal family. Baroness Von Cerise and Baron Von Miele, they had 2 daughters, Sucre with 17 years, and Bonbon with 14 years. Sucre was the eldest daughter, heir to Sugarland Shimmy.

pirate of etheria (english version) Chapter 1: prologue ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13337082/1/pirate-of-etheria-english-version- Usopp became one of the greatest warriors of the sea. - Chopper found the plant who can cure any illness. - Robin have been able to discover the Truth about the forgotten century, the history program of schools will change a lot. - Sanji was the first man to catch a fish from all blue - Brook reunited with Laboon - Nami drew a map of the world

One of a Kind - Book 2 Chapter 1: Prologue, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12413883/1/One-of-a-Kind-Book-2FanFiction | unleash ... Willa Black was the first of her kind, the first being born with a Dreamer as a parent. Despite the people around her having theories as to why she was different and how she was different, no one knew for sure as to what could be linked back to her Dreamer mother. ... Now the second in the series with the first ...

Reviews: Queen of the Crunk | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8787124FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... This is like one of the greatest things I�ve ever read. I�m so infatuated... 5/6 c20 1 petitecanard omg! this was the first hp fanfic I ever read years ago. I came back to reread it and there's a new chapter! I love this story so freaking much.

Reviews: Naruto: Wrath of the Gods | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6183313And another thing, you sometimes wrote stuff that sounded like an �author note� and wasn�t marked as such. This is just for you to have precaution on your other stories:) And one last thing: I think the fight with Samael was WAY too short, for being one of the most powerful being he didn�t put much of a fight. Well that�s it. I�m done.

The Consequences Of Dying by Anemu at Inkitthttps://www.inkitt.com/stories/fanfiction/34228The Consequences of Dying Anemu 1 story Summary. ... That was the last time I would see Alice Cullen as just a friend. The next time I would see her I would be on my way to becoming her sister-in-law. ... This is easily one of my favorite books and I highly recommend it!! Read Now In The Night by Leila Vy. Roshi Jayawickrema: Loved reading it ...

Farewell by yustrology on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/yustrology/art/Farewell-522080792This was the year that season four started, and a couple months before it aired I got the silly idea of writing my own season of Glee (mainly because I was getting fed up with the direction the show was going), so I had this fanfiction that was like an AU future fic featuring original characters made by my sister and I. ... one of them being a ...

Shipwrecked., Kissing in the Rain, Inverse Fanfiction, and ...https://shipwreckedcomedy.tumblr.com/.../kissing-in-the-rain-inverse-fanfiction-and-anOne of my favorite things about the world of fanfiction was the feeling that I was coloring in a part of the story that had been left for me by the creators. We�re leaving you guys the larger areas to color in between each episode. ... and what I�ve decided to do with that power.

Our First Time, a hunger games fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7974224/1/Our-First-TimeGod he really did have to go. I find myself giggling again. I know it's not that funny but it's been so long since I laughed like this. I hear him washing his hands and I try to contain myself. He walks back into the bedroom, his face still flushed with embarrassment. He sits on the edge of the bed and buries his head in �

What Is And What Will Never Be Chapter 3, a ncis fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10214223/3/What-Is-And-What-Will-Never-BeFollow/Fav What Is And What Will Never Be. By: ... Seeing the sad look in his eyes, the nurse finally softened her features. ... He knew a simple thank you wouldn't be enough, but it wasn't the first time Tony'd saved his life and he still didn't know how to thank him properly. "Thanks for what you did. But if-" "I'd do it again." Tony cut him ...

Reviews: Allspark me? pfft As if | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4476153I like it, but it's kinda weird that you started in Third Person View than went to First Person View for a couple sentences and than back to Third Person. Also the title of the first chapter doesn't really go with the first chapter of the story.

Reviews: Overfox | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10491083I wouldn't mind Naruto having all this but this is the first chapter and something different happen every other thousands words or less. If it was Naruto as a Demon Werefox part of the group he was in for a few chapter, where he had adventure and showed some plot development it would have been better.

The Inevitable Fanfiction: His Number One 1/1https://inevitablefanfiction.blogspot.com/2010/02/his-number-one-11.htmlThey had seen each other a few weeks ago, when Simon had been there for the taping of Idol's Hollywood round, but it wasn't enough for them. Now, Paula was glad to be able to spend a great deal of time with him. "I miss you too," he said, and something in his voice made it sound even more genuine than when he said it other times.

Spoby Fanfiction � So I was about to start writing the ...https://spobyfanfictionarchive.tumblr.com/post/97603112108/so-i-was-about-to-start...So I was about to start writing the babysitting one when I realized that I never asked which one you guys wanted me to write after I finish and post Spoby babysitting together. So it�s voting time...

canon-divergence-au-for" h="ID=SERP,5231.1">Barchie Fanfictionhttps://barchiefanfiction.tumblr.com/post/174911724021/could-you-please-write-a-canon...Jun 15, 2018 ï¿½ Just like her. But it�s not until she starts to pull away that he actually feels something. A tug, low in his gut that leaves him chasing her lips with his own. He kisses her back, hard. His hands find her waist, his fingers pressing against her skin in the cut-outs of her dress. She parts her lips for him, and her hands tangle in his hair.

Game of Thrones Imagines � Arya Being Impressed By Your ...https://gameofthronesstories.tumblr.com/post/164379620981/arya-being-impressed-by-your...Bran awoke in his bed, gasping. With a new determination, he moved the furs and settled himself into his chair, consumed with excitement. He couldn�t wait to get his, or rather, your, future in motion. bran stark bran stark imagine bran stark x reader game of thrones game of thrones fanfiction game of thrones imagine game of thrones imagines

Percy Jackson: Not A Normal Demigod ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10666257/2/Percy-Jackson-Not-A-Normal-DemigodFanFiction | unleash ... Poseidon watched as the gods congratulated their children and mourned for the loss of others. He then slowly turned to watch his son, who though battle weary and tired, kept turning to look at the daughter of Athena. ... He was hardly surprised when Percy turned down the offer for a better deal, making him even prouder ...

The Red Dragon Chapter 1: I met a bat, a game of thrones ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13224665/1/The-Red-DragonSince then I would come on the beach at night and lokk for a shooting star and make the wish. ... I can get you out of this world, but it is a one time offer." It said "Huh, uh you are serious" I asked "Yes, but you have to decide now." It said ... Whenever you say the word Dracarys the egg will hatch and a dragon will be born. The rest will be ...

SonazeSilvAmyLovers | DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/sonazesilvamylovers/?offset=20Fanfiction is welcomed, just submit it to the folders that say which couple's fanfiction. Fan children and pictures of a Sonaze or SilvAmy family are accepted. Only submit Sonaze and SilvAmy related deviations. Other couples can be included but it has to be focused mainly on Sonic and Blaze and/or Silver and Amy. After all, that's what we ...

What's with the Hufflepuff hate in Harry Potter fanfiction ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090207123332AApTveqFeb 07, 2009 ï¿½ What's with the Hufflepuff hate in Harry Potter fanfiction? ... because they are always portrayed as the house with the 'stupidest' kids but who feel that being nice and trustworthy and loyal will substitute for this. But it doesn't. Because if anyone met someone like �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 6

Fanfiction-writers - The Doll : Part 1https://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/138288508519Jan 29, 2016 ï¿½ But as the small object drops into your eyes you see that it�s in fact a small doll, the eyes are large black buttons poorly stitched and a straight line of stitching for the mouth. ... But it still looks at you. Staring when you sit in your room, sometimes you swear it moves. ...

The Angel in Blue Chapter 6: Ending 1, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12988739/6/The-Angel-in-BlueIt was the perfect day. The sun light streamed through the stained glass window of the church. In the pews of the church were the Reagans, Eddie's mother and a lot of police officers in dress blues. Jamie stood at the front of the church. The butterflies in his stomach were going up �

A Lanayru Sunset - Fanfiction by Lizziehttps://lizziebearfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/163346567722/a-lanayru-sunsetA Lanayru Sunset Author: Lizziebearfanfiction (Me) Rating: T/M ... off on business, as he was the newly appointed ambassador for the Zora, now that Zelda had restored the castle and taken her place on the throne. ... �S-Sidon! I wasn�t ready!� All he got in response was Sidon�s deep, melodic laughter in his ear, and a hand swept along ...

Fanfic: Of Skulls and Bones Ch 3, Hellboy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/11856584/3So big of presence and so large in his mind that it shocked him a little to see her; short, with masses of curly red hair that she had tied up in a haphazard knot. Her pale skin was flush from the cold and even though the coat and scarf had hidden her frame he remember it well. Strong limbs, soft curves and a �

Reviews: Enchanted | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3813416FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... Ryan in French and Troy in his play... Just cute. 10/14/2007 c1 8 weaksauce This was great! How did I not know it was here before now? This was my favorite line: "The stage is his bitch" 10/13/2007 c1 49 comet80 cute ^_^ I thought i was the only south park/hsm writer in both fandoms.. Glad to see ...

Kane Frost | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Kane_FrostKane Frost is an 18 year old Legacy of Kyle Frost and Helen Clay. Bloodline Kyle Frost was the son of Hades, and his mother was the daughter of Eris. As such, Kyle was a brooding and violent child. After entering Camp Halfblood, he met Helen, the daughter of Athena. The two began dating...

Dylan Nolan | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Dylan_NolanDylan Nolan was the son of Ate and an unspecified man. He was born in May 1993 and was primarily raised by his father. When Dylan was nine years old, his father was killed by a hellhound. He lived on the streets for three years and was recruited by the Titan Army at age twelve. He was present on...

Final Hour | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Final_HourIn the future Finn is the strongest warrior in Ooo and she is just 18 while he already is in his 30's which makes it wrong for them to be together. Jake chuckles a bit. ... PB's head and a powerless Flame Princess. Jake says that he can show his true form, which he does, and frightens Jake. ... Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM TV ...

Danganronpa Another Episode: A Mother's Hope and Despair ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Danganronpa_Another_Episode:_A_Mother's...Danganronpa Another Episode: A Mother's Hope and Despair (??????? ??????? AnotherEpisode Haha no Kibo to Zetsubo Danganronpa Another Episode) is a fictitious story created by Runesoldier. It is set within the Danganronpa universe, which is �

A Different Hero Chapter 6: The Wolf, an a song of ice and ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12655512/6/A-Different-HeroOne of them had a kettle helm and a chainmail hauberk, ordering the others about. "Torgheld, you better get me some more ale or I'll cut you bloody." The man in question grunted and muttered, making his way to a cask and beginning to fill the mug he'd been handed. Ned turned to Arthur, wondering what he'd do.

The Boy Inside Chapter 2, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12579963/2/The-Boy-InsideThe greasy potions master is ready to put Mr. Harry Potter in his place as he arrives at Hogwarts. What Snape isn't expecting, is a childhood that looks too close to his own, and a relationship with the spawn of his most hated classmate.

Little One (a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic) - Caught - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/129363102-little-one-a-yu-gi-oh-fanfic-caughtLittle One (a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfic) Fanfiction. Yami is a popular boy at school with many friends... Yugi has just ran away from his abusive parents... When Yami finds Yugi all alone in the rain with nowhere to go, he takes him in and becomes very protective . But when disaster strikes, will Yami... #fanfiction #puzzleshipping #yami #yugi #yugiohReviews: 29Content Rating: everyone

Lover and Mate: A Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fanfiction ...https://vlmckay.wordpress.com/2019/06/04/lover-and-mate-a-buffy-the-vampire-slayer...Jun 04, 2019 ï¿½ Chapter 11: Buffy Outsmarts Angel Angel handcuffed Buffy to the bed in his motel room. Then he left her alone while he took off to care of other matters. Buffy waited until Angel was gone before she snapped the handcuffs like a twig with her super-human strength. She really enjoyed being a vampire. It was�

Never Fade Away: A Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fanfiction ...https://vlmckay.wordpress.com/2019/06/06/never-fade-away-a-buffy-the-vampire-slayer...Jun 06, 2019 ï¿½ Published by Starrleena Writes Stories I am a 52-year-old divorced mother to a 22-year-old boy and a senior in high school. I like stories from fiction, fanfiction, and inspirational stories.

Fanfiction - dokuga.comwww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/159/1A series of gruff curses and a wet squeak startled her out of her self-pity and Kagome made her way to the opening of the cave. Shippo probably earned his punishment this time, but she should at least intervene to keep Inuyasha from getting too carried away. Miroku puzzled over the worn scroll he held gently in his hands.

I try to write a thing � "I trusted you!" + Oumota?https://aroseandapen.tumblr.com/post/177630802106/i-trusted-you-oumotaSep 01, 2018 ï¿½ I mostly post fanfiction. A lot of it involves mermaids. Main Blog AO3. ... His cheeky expression changed into one of confusion. Before he could guess that a trick might be afoot, Kaito yanked his hand back into view and treated Kokichi to a face full of whipped cream. ... Kaito saw in his eyes that he had ripped open a box full of pranks and ...

Harry Potter and the Order of the Dragon Chapter 7, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9796877/7/Harry-Potter-and-the-Order-of-the-DragonThe morning of September 1st was a rainy morning in the city of London. The dreariness was even present at King's Cross Station where witches and wizards were getting ready for another year at Hogwarts. Daphne was the first of the bondmates to arrive at platform 9 and �.

Transformers: Genesis Chapter 1: IN THE BEGINNING, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13293347/1/Transformers-GenesisFanFiction | unleash ... The tenth was Quintus Prime, who would serve as the first progenitor of sentient life. He was the first to leave his homeworld and take his life-creating power to another planet, which would come to be known as Quintessa. Liege Maximo was the eleventh Prime, and the first to be corrupted by the darkness of Unicron. ...

**Chapter 3** | Mischief's Girl // Harry Potter fanfictionhttps://www.quotev.com/story/10503183/Mischiefs-Girl-Harry-Potter-fanfiction/3Jan 13, 2018 ï¿½ Mischief's Girl // Harry Potter fanfiction **Chapter 3** ... and now she began to look around her dormitory to see that she was the first awake. There were four other girls still sleeping, Hermoine Granger among them, though Kayla didn't recognize any of the others. ... At the end of class she quickly went up the stairs, feeling relief as the ...

Leonard And Penny: Forever Yours. - Fan Fiction and Art ...https://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/topic/3283-leonard-and-penny-forever-yoursJan 20, 2013 ï¿½ Hey! So im new to this forum, well im not new but this is the first time i have ever posted anything! I come here regularly for my fix of Big Bang spoilers hehe. Anyway I decided to write some fanfiction centring around my favourite characters Leonard and Penny, and Forever Yours was the �

Reviews: Sharkboy and LavaGirl 2 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/88574147/2/2016 c1 Jordan Smith I thought that Sharkboy and Lavagirl 2 was a fantastic read. The characters were in character and not bad. They were okay but not as amazing as Vault, he was a really good original character. i thoguht that he was a little underdeveloped and I think you shoul;d make a sequal with Volt as the main charafter.

Akame ga Kiru/?????? Forums | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/forums/anime/Akame-ga-Kiru-??????Akame Ga Kill! RP: Dark Knights 4.5K This is a Akame Ga Kill Roleplay that everyone is welcomed to join, Inspired by the assassins known as Night Raid, who have been taking out all the corrupt officials of the Capital, A new group of rebels has appeared within the Capital known simply as the Dark Knights.

Set Fire To The Rain | Glee Project Fanfiction Wiki ...https://gleeprojectfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Set_Fire_To_The_RainSet Fire To The Rain is featured in the fourth episode of The Glee Project Fanfiction, Adaptability. It was originally sung by Adele. The song features nine contestants remaining in the competition as their fourth homework assignment. The guest mentor was Matthew Morrison. Hope Jennings was...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7134/1It was not the first time; it would not be the last. Kagome had gone out in the night away from the camp she had made with her friends � and encountered Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru, being who and what he was, had spent months of these little meetings denying he was running into her on purpose, months more denying why it was that he had done so...

SparkLife � Gryffindor's Social Media Game Is ON POINT ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/852869248154480181This Artist Captures How She Thinks Harry Potter Would Play Out IRL. Sydney Walton. ... Always Harry Potter Harry Potter Fan Art Harry Potter Memes Harry Potter Fandom Harry Potter Universal Harry Potter World Best Fanfiction Harry And Ginny Ginny Weasley. #harrypotterfanfiction. Caroll Wempe. ... I imagine pomfery as the Luna of then, idk why ...

Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction: The Ultimate MerDer Alternate ...https://www.women.com/connieliou/lists/greys-anatomy-fanfiction-fanfic-oc-au-meredith...Grey's Anatomy Fanfiction: The Ultimate MerDer Alternate Universe. ... which is signed by three different doctors, says he failed every single one of them. She starts with the first test listed on the chart. She doesn't even make it to the second test before she's confirmed his chart is all wrong. ... She has Derek moved to a rehab facility ...

Fandoms and Online Communities | A great WordPress.com sitehttps://fandomcommunity.wordpress.comDec 03, 2012 ï¿½ In this post, I will discuss one of the major fandoms of the modern age: Harry Potter. 2. Harry Potter meet FanFiction.net � the first major fandom (of this new generation) that takes advantage of online resources is the cultural phenomenon surrounding the Harry Potter series. The Harry Potter series was positioned at the correct time in ...

kpop fanfictionhttps://miss-pearlescent.tumblr.com/storiesThis is my fanfiction blog. I write SHINee and EXO fanfics and I hope you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them (: main blog. I take scenarios requests for optional biases! The one shots don't make use of names so please don't request for a scenario with your bias (unless it's Kai lol). Check out my Scenarios page for examples.

To Catch A Whiff Chapter 1: The Son of Perdition, a kirby ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13275208/1/To-Catch-A-WhiffFololo shuddered as the echo of eNeMeE's cruel laughter still rung in his ears. "Let's go to the kitchen for a glass of water, Falala," he deflected. "I'm thirsty." "Alright�" They both glided out of the room. Very careful to open and close the door gently as not to wake the Ebrum family. It has been 25 years since eNeMeE's defeat.

An Undying Love Chapter 1: Coffee For Two, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13337212/1/An-Undying-LoveEverything is so real here. There are a few signs that will assure you that yes, you are dead. Such as the� the sort of happiness that becomes you. Yes, yes, quit your glaring," He swept his hair to the side, "it sounds most obnoxious when stated out loud, but you'll understand it once you've been here for a �

Dark (A Harry Styles Fanfiction.) - Chapter 1. - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/22374166-dark-a-harry-styles-fanfiction-chapter-1Dark (A Harry Styles Fanfiction.) Fanfiction. This is NOT my story, all credit goes to the lovely writer on Tumblr for creating this story and making everyone fall in love with it. ... This is not my work! Chapter 1 I immediately spotted my group of friends in the crowded room. The party had become busier as the night drew on, the house barely ...Reviews: 3Content Rating: mature

What A Time - Chapter 1 - timotheemonamour - Timoth�e ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/18044690/chapters/42643574Mar 09, 2019 ï¿½ Salut ch�ries! This is going to be my first actual multi chaptered fanfiction. I've written before a little one shot, which I'll be soon posting the second and final chapter of it so I can focus completely on this one. A few quick disclaimers. This is all a �

Reviews: Another Percabeth in High School Fanfic | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8998321And then Annabeth gets to stay at his apartment in his bed? Thanks for the great fanfiction. 4/7/2018 c3 T 3 words action and baby don't include sex. 1 ... How about discovering that one of his friends is a demigod born to a titan and wants annabeth? just an idea... do not criticise! ... Hey I don't know if this has stopped for a long time or ...

Star Wars Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/movie/Star-Wars/0/3/10This is a world in which Anakin Skywalker does not turn to the Dark Side, but instead reforms the order, and eventually becomes a Jedi Master in his own right, resisting the temptations of the Dark Side, and with the help of Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi forms the Rebellion.

The Power of Fan-Fiction In Sci Fi, Fantasy Is Now Undeniablehttps://www.inverse.com/article/20267-fandom-fanworks-fanvids-fanfiction-comics...Sep 01, 2016 ï¿½ There are over 22,000 fandoms represented by fan fiction on Archive of Our Own. In total, there are more than 2-million works on the site, and �

Time Waits For No One (A Freddie Mercury Fanfiction ...https://www.wattpad.com/story/103464671-time-waits-for-no-one-a-freddie-mercury-fanfictionNow you were trapped, trapped in a time no longer your own. A new life you've been learning to love and a new love that could never possibly be a life. In the end time waits for no one, but maybe just maybe ...no one but you. _____ This is my first and most-likely only attempt at fanfiction. I'm hopefully going to keep this one going for a bit.Content Rating: mature

None Of This Is New: An Oral History Of Fanfiction | The ...https://www.themarysue.com/none-of-this-is-new-an-oral-history-of-fanfictionNone Of This Is New: An Oral History Of Fanfiction. by Jordan West ... for a number of reasons, one of the most well-documented and closely studied fandoms ever. ... it�s nowhere near the first ...Author: Sam-Maggs

Harry Potter And The Girl Who Lived Chapter 1, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5535363/2/Harry-Potter-And-The-Girl-Who-LivedSorry I meant to tell you and Harry but it slipped my mind." ... He had expected her at first to be a cold person from the first words she spoke to them. "So Kalen where have you been all this time?" ... Kalen sent a death glare at Draco that was much scarier then his. The blond flinched at the glare for a moment but looked at Harry to ignore ...

Harry potter king of scales Chapter 6, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13126303/6/Harry-potter-king-of-scalesHarry potter king of the scales. I don't own harry potter movies or books. Oliver paused a few steps into the room after Harry had joined him prompting Harry to pause and look at the old man who just gestured around the room again "Take your pick Harry and return to me with the items that call to you the most�I would recommend leaving Reya as her presence might mask your senses to other ...

What is the longest fanfiction ever written? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-is-the-longest-fanfiction-ever-writtenMay 21, 2018 ï¿½ Well - according to at least the first twenty search results on Google, it�s this :- The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest Chapter 1: START OF DISC 1: New Game, a super smash brothers fanfic It comes in at over 4m words and is, apparently, not y...

NeverLand Pirates' Origins - Chapter 1 - NintendoNerd4287 ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/223841/chapters/338307This is my first fanfiction ever, for me and for the NeverLand pirates! I don�t know how to use this website fully quite yet, so if you have any suggestions or constructive criticisms, feel free to tell me. Please don�t ask what on earth possessed me to write a fanfiction based on a kids show, because I really don�t know.

What are some good Severus Snape fics? : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/67p7nr/what_are_some_good_severus_snape...Request What are some good Severus Snape fics? (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 2 years ago * by Summerhlm. ... This is one of my all time favourites. Harry gains closure with portrait Snape. ... As the war rages on, Severus Snape and Lily Evans cross paths once again and find themselves on a dangerous road of love and betrayal that will shape the ...

Fanfiction writers: How are you still doing it? : jaimebriennehttps://www.reddit.com/r/jaimebrienne/comments/c3vbni/fanfiction_writers_how_are_you...I just decided to work with the self-loathing for my JB fic. I do think it's been a part of his (TV) character for a while, but it was only *a* part and not his defining feature prior to episode 804. After mid-episode 804, a serious descent into self-loathing and self-destruction is �

The Fanfictionalization of Politics - The Atlantichttps://www.theatlantic.com/.../archive/2013/12/the-fanfictionalization-of-politics/282417Dec 18, 2013 ï¿½ The Fanfictionalization of Politics. ... This isn't the first time Ryan has inspired fanfic. ... None of intended to be literally true, but it's not satire either.

clawen fanfiction � A Kiss (AU)https://clawenfanfic.tumblr.com/post/136509083449/a-kiss-auA/N: my very first clawen fanfic! i am new to writing fanfiction, so if they arent very good, please bare with me!! i hope you all like this!Please give me your feedback. Thanks! Claire�s 16th birthday was today, and she had just finished watching a movie with Zara, and a few of her other friends.

authors/blog/" h="ID=SERP,5215.1">Fanfiction-Authors Blog | DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/fanfiction-authors/blogAug 15, 2014 ï¿½ In my own group This is not something that I'm trying to enforce just to give us all something to think about when we are reading fan fiction here on DA they all want comments as much as the next person so take a moment and leave one." Zero Comment PolicyZero Comment Policy" It were we all give each other feedback for every Fanfic we read.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10055/1She also liked his house. It was a worn house, but it felt comfortable. It felt safe. She also liked how many books he had. Often times when he was busy working, she kept herself busy by either reading one of the books he had or studying her English. She lived a comfortable life with him for a �

Stockholm Syndrome (Star Trek: VOY story) - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Stockholm_Syndrome_(Star_Trek:_VOY_story)A really fabulous story that epitomises everything I love about Trek fanfiction - the tweaking of the characters, the possibilities played out - the kind of story that reminds you of why you wrote fic in the first �

Blooper Mario Sunshine (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/BlooperMarioSunshineBlooper Mario Sunshine is a fanfiction retelling of Super Mario Sunshine writen by Second Wolf (known as AllHailMario at the time this fanfiction was written).. It follows Mario, Peach, Toadsworth, and a few other Toads, who are on Isle Delfino for a vacation.

Start Line Chapter 1: Prologue, an attack ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13337275/1/Start-LineIn his final moments Eren activates the Rumbling and destroys everything in his way , he achieved his goal but it came with a huge price / Eren sends all his memories to his Younger Self to show him his future if he doesn't change it .. ! ... it for me too." He coughed out blood due to his injuries. ... but it was too late , he was the ...

This is what I am chapter 1, a mortal instruments fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12429300/1/This-is-what-I-amHe squeezed his eyes shut and waited for the pain to end. But it didn't. There was no sharp sting of the blade, no cry of pain escaping his lips. Slowly, he peeled his eyes open to see the circle member, dead on the floor. But it was not that that astonished him. It was the blue sparks coming out of his hands. He had killed that man... using magic.

Fanfic: Red Dead Redemption But With A ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/7157007/4"but it wasn't the professor pop." "stop fucking calling me pop or I'll pop you in the face with a shotgun." jhroarn said with a pissed off face. "well it was the fucking dark wizard." "the dark wizard? fuck you jack. stupid." john flipped the table over so it and all the food landed on his wife. "dinner is fucking served." John said.

TONFA :: The Original Naruto Fanfic Archivewww.narutofic.org/index.phpWelcome to The Original Naruto Fanfiction Archive [TONFA], both new users and old friends alike. TONFA was originally opened in October of 2003, as a fanfiction rec site, however in the interests of creating a place where Naruto fanfiction was the rule rather than the exception, after a period of planning and reconstruction, TONFA opened it's doors in it's current format late July, early ...

FanFiction For You - True Love - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/175248761616The room smelled of sweat and sex, but it also had an almost sweet smell to it. It was the sweetness of love. You felt Tom move, you looked at him and sit back straight, never stopping your movements, he leant up and kissed your neck and bit your shoulder, leaving a hickey. ... He leant up and kissed you, what you truly loved the best ...

Reviews: Violets Are Blue, Roses Are ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12803465Aww I think I died because too cute. 4/19 c1 Guest Remus�s poem was truly terrible but it was so adorable and so was the rest. 12/15/2018 c1 6 mokubahv Oh, adorable! And Remus' poem is so stupid it's precious. ... You could see Sirius's quirky humour and flirty nature peeking through in his letters. This was such a cute and ...

Criminal Minds Fanfiction, Smug: A Criminal Minds Fan ...https://stunudo.tumblr.com/post/163288876992/smug-a-criminal-minds-fan-fiction-featuringThis is for all my overworked nerds out there! Also cuter than I thought it would... Criminal Minds Fanfiction ... �But it�s a Capaldi episode, I thought he looked too much like your uncle?� ... He watched you as he took your nipple in his mouth. Your eyes fluttered at the warmth of his body on top of yours, the complex sensations ...

Mowgli's statue | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Mowgli's_statueStanding in the center of the whole grotto was the statue of Princess Melody! "Oh, Baloo! You're the best!" Mowgli exclaimed, hugging Baloo and Bagheera. He then went to the statue and examined it! "It looks just like her!" Mowgli said. "It even has her eyes!" Mowgli then laughed and said "Why, Melody, run away with you?! Man, all so ...

The Aftermath Chapter 1, a descendants, 2015 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12610351/1/The-AftermathThis is my first fanfiction that I'm going to post on here so please bear with me. It is a Harry Hook x Uma fic. ... Uma will return, wait for a bit and then break the barrier. The people of Auradon have no idea of what's coming for them!" ... Luckily the crew seemed to catch on and started nodding and acting like this was the plan all along ...

Going Back Chapter 1, a gunsmoke fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12736713/1/Going-Back"Yeah." Kitty nodded, her mind going back in time to the years she'd spent in Dodge City. "Doctor Galen Adams, the only doctor for a hundred miles or more around Dodge City. He was one of the finest men I've ever known and more like a father to me than my own. He not only saved my life a time or three but he also saved my heart more than once."

Fix you - Chapter 1 - Kimchigurlie27, Zemiki - Undertale ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/14222694/chapters/32790075Apr 05, 2018 ï¿½ This is an @axetale inspired fanfiction! The story is a spin-off and reversed position. ... However the car came to a complete stop and she turned her attention onto her exhausted husband. Then easing her attention to behind them. ... It flew around for a bit before resting on the star shaped pillow that Frisk had sewn for Aliza, from one of ...

Interview Vampire - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/search/Interview+With+A+VampireJul 24, 2010 ï¿½ Interview with the vampire fanfiction. I have read 'The interview' and "the vampire Lestat." and I had this idea bumping around in my head. I tried very hard to be as accurate as possible. umm.. before Claudia existed. :) I hope I don't tick off any other fans, and if you...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:14815" h="ID=SERP,5203.1">News: Fanfiction Category Removal, Shippings Page, Deleted ...https://thelionkingfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:14815This news post is arriving so soon after the last due to a lot of activity going on on the wiki. Fanfiction Category. For a long time, everything has been thrown into the fanfiction category.Fanon locations, songs, characters, stories- just about everything on the wiki.

Reviews: The Boy Behind The Mask | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10480251It can take up to a week for a properly crafted sword. 7/11 c32 Maddy ... Just wanted to say that this is one of the best httyd fanfics I've read. I sincerely hope you will find the time and motivation needed to finish this story and I cannot wait to see how this ends. ... ok I genuinely thought that this was the last chapter I was going to ...

Reviews: Kingdom Hearts: Destiny Vault | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12848547This is probably the best Kingdom Hearts story I have ever read- possibly even better than some of the official ones. One of the strongest points for me is that you take time to have all the members of the gang interact with each other in equal doses, rather than just limiting it to their respective trios.

Not the First Time Chapter 1, a Teen Titans - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7157852/1/Not-the-First-TimeA/N: Hello! Welcome to Not the First Time...my first Young Justice and crossover story! XD I will be crossing Young Justice with Teen Titans! Should be interesting ;)So, I know that Robin is Dick Grayson, on both YJ and TT.

Dragon1990 | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/6534637/Dragon1990Dragon1990 is a fanfiction author that has written 13 stories for Naruto, Daily Life with a Monster Girl/???????????, Assassin's Creed, Monster Girl Encyclopedia, and Frozen.

Fanfiction - Gravity Fallshttps://gravity-falls.weebly.com/fanfiction.htmlSo Mabill (Mabel and Bill Cipher). The first fanfiction I've ever read is one about those 2. They are veerryyy cute together! There are some grammar mistakes and other mistakes but you can easily read through them.Now it has 86.476 words but it will be more because she/he is not finished yet with writing..

Reviews: Harry Potter: My Life Is My Own | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5276974/0/4I see you've not updated in close to a year. I hope you can come back soon and continue to share with us your imaginings of this wonderful world. ... 11/3/2018 c3 Dobby's Other Sock I am literally loving this book. I think the first time I've read a Harry Potter fanfiction with this plot. I don't even know if like an overused ...

This could be a quote except I don't remember it #ad ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/A38CJQAQgPoLVv-pKLwwtbAWe love fanfiction, especially when it involves our old pals Ron, Hermione and Harry. Harry Potter Fanfiction is some of the most interesting and widely loved fanfiction on the planet. In this article we highlight some of the very best HP fanfiction stories from throughout history, updated for 2018. #Harrypotter #hp #fanfiction # ...

Our Adventures part 1 (Larry Stylinson) - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRWsmCmFiQIJun 08, 2013 ï¿½ Our Adventures part 1 (if you want music, I've uploaded it with music!) - A Larry Stylinson FanFiction This story will basically be the story of One Direction through the X factor. Focussing on ...

Reviews: Kim Possible: The Rise of Ron | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9885828/0/3This is a good FanFiction. 1 ... This is a very cool start, if somewhat over-harsh on Kim. But it's a great take on the way she takes him for granted - just not sure if she would be as deliberately hurtful as you portray (though I can see where you are coming from). The writing quality is top-notch too. I've just posted the first chapter of my ...

Will you go to Heaven? - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz35/quiz/1521649284I don't belong to a particular religion or religious practice but if I did, then I've a one way ticket! I don't really like heights and I'm almost certain you can't read smut in heaven anyway. Hello to anyone else going hell. I'll bring the WiFi and fanfiction if you bring the cake/confectionery lol.

This is Monsta X oneshots! Please vote and enjoy the story ...https://br.pinterest.com/pin/470555861060917836This is Monsta X oneshots! Please vote and enjoy the story as much as� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... This isn't the first time i've been to a blind sex date. But it is th� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad. Nazi_nt. k pop. What others are saying This isn't the first time i've been to a blind sex date ...

Not all those who wander are lost;https://chaotic--cosmos.tumblr.comHi friend! Foz here. Just a couple of points: - I�ve specified good fanfiction in literally the first tweet. While , obviously, a value judgement wherein YMMV, My Immortal is famous for being arguably the most terrible fanfic ever written, and is therefore demonstrably not what I�m talking about. Similarly, I�ve seen other responses to this post bring up 50 Shades, which, despite ...

Buy Sammyrose a Coffee. ko-fi.com/sammyrose - Ko-fi ? ...https://ko-fi.com/sammyroseAll I really do is write fanfiction, but it'd be awesome if I got paid for that. Donations can and will make me cry. ... This is the first step! This is the second step! This is the last step! � Gift Sammyrose Gold. Upgrade Sammyrose to a yearly Gold Membership with a one-time payment. Give completely anonymously. Show it's from me. 1 Year ...

User blog:That Epic/Epic's Survivor | Total Drama Island ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:That_Epic/Epic's_SurvivorFor timeframe, I want to start on December 17th. Lots of people will be on winter break by this point, and if you go to a horrible college where you have finals the week before Christmas I won't hold not showing up against you. I'm aiming to finish the season by the first weekend of January, but it �

Toneri's Other Bride - Page 2 - Naruto - adult-fanfiction.orgwww2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/65149-toneris-other-bride/?page=2Jul 18, 2018 ï¿½ Damn, a really good idea and the first chapter was great. I hope someone does pick it up. Leather and latex ain't done much with Naruto and it fits this idea to a �

Cat's Eye View of Cascade - fandom.ljsmith.cafandom.ljsmith.ca/catseyeYes, a fan site for The Sentinel. I hope to have not only some of my favourite pictures from the show and pictures of the actors, but fanfic as well. ... Sadly, we bid farewell to Hazel's fanfiction. She has moved her fic to a new home - one she's going to tackle herself! ... With the exception of the first image (the CascadeTimes logo ...

Wrapped in Red | MrInigo1995 Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://mrinigo1995-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Wrapped_in_RedThis is the sixth holiday episode in the series, and also the second one this season. This is the third Christmas episode, but it is the first time that it actually takes place on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The first holiday episode was in Season One's Haunted. The second was Christmas in Season Four's O Come, All Ye Faithful.

Captain James Hook (Hook) - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_James_Hook_(Hook)Captain James Hook is the titular main antagonist in the 1991 film; Hook. He is portrayed by Dustin Hoffman. He seeks revenge on Peter Banning, AKA adult Peter Pan, by kidnapping his kids, and eventually attempts to get his kids to like him. Contents[show] History Past Years ago Peter Pan cut...

fanfiction | Glory to the Overlordhttps://overlordbunny.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionPosts about fanfiction written by Overlord Bunny. If there�s any vendor trash item that I�ve ever been actually happy to receive, it�s any of the Steamy Romance Novels found throughout the World of Warcraft. Our guild actually keeps them in a lending library of sorts on the main tab of the guild bank.

Reviews: A Frozen Heart | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12559603for A Frozen Heart. 11/2/2018 c44 1 Bloozi Yayy 100th review! This was the cute fluffy story i was looking for. It was an adorable read! Thank youuuu for writing it. ... with Shouto (one of the top 3 heroes in Japan) as the dad and her two older brothers. I'd be sweating meeting the family but then there's Momo who'll probably be friendly, lol. ...

Reviews: Pokemon: Starting Off Right | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9052881With how things are going, Ash may very well be the second coming of Red, and Red is part of this world you made since he was the one that toppled Team Rocket. Does Ash replace Gold's role as the one who disbanded Team Rocket forever? Who knows. This story is/was doing good so far if you value updating it.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer without Joss Whedon? That's been ...https://www.theguardian.com/.../nov/24/buffy-vampire-slayer-joss-whedon-movie-fanfictionNov 24, 2010 ï¿½ W arner Bros's decision to make a Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie without any involvement of its original creator, Joss Whedon, or any of his �

In the Back, a percy jackson and the olympians fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9209314/1/In-The-BackHe wasn't a superhero. He couldn't shoot lasers from his hands or freeze things with only his eyes. Percy was the loser fifth grader who still couldn't read to save his life. Simple as that. It had always been like this, since the beginning. Percy was, quite simply, that kid in the back of the classroom.

Amai Nomimono | Dangan Ronpa Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://danganronpafanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Amai_NomimonoAmai Nomimono is a character in The New Killing Game - Monokuma Hunter SYOC.. He is a member of the Future Foundation's 15th Division. Amai's title during his time at Hope's Peak Academy was the SHSL Barista.. Amai was the first official victim of the Monokuma Hunter Game, found dead after the first �

BITTER. a byler fanfiction�chapter two | Stranger Things Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/stranger-things/page/blog/bitter-a-byler-fanfiction-chapter...he only recognized his small spark, because it was the same spark that flickered in his own eyes; it had ignited the day they had been torn apart. the feeling never disappeared even after all the years that agonizingly ticked by; like the hands on the clock of time were ticking hours too slow. ... and a deep set ache in his heart, complete with ...

Marty | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/MartyMarty is labeled The Jersey Bully in Total Drama Teens. Biography People say Marty is the definition and appearance of a guido. He is very disrespectful, ignorant, and conceited. He thinks having a spray on tan, quite a lot of hairspray in his hair, and a chinstrap beard is cool. Total Drama...

TMoOD fanfictionhttps://tmoodff081.blogspot.comRay touched her as if Livy was the curved and delicate handle of a china cup, but held her tightly just as she was, flesh and blood and full of human flaws and fears. In his arms, Livy wasn't a girl dreaming of sailing the high seas, but a fully grown woman riding the soft side of a crescent moon.

The Map of a Man - Fanfiction Storagehttps://fanfictionpage.weebly.com/the-map-of-a-man.htmlWhen John's dreams became a reality and those spider-like fingers skittered across his own hand at a crime scene, across his back and his cheek...confident and yet shy in the public eye...It was the first time, and the work of a stuttering heartbeat, that had John linking their fingers together.

Chasing Liberty - Avengers Fanfictionwww.avengersfanfiction.com/Story/2166/Chasing-LibertyThe Avengers Initiative had proven to be a good idea. The six heroes � a man in an iron suit, a giant green monster, an ex-assassin, an archer, a demi-god, and a 90-year-old man with the body of a 23-year-old, had saved the world from complete and total destruction and the wrath of a lunatic. Their victory hadn't come easy, though.

The American and the VIXX, chapter 23 - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/66831/The-American-and-the-VIXX/23I made way off the bed being careful not to wake the boys. I wanted and needed to get out of this damn dress. Grabbing shorts and a tank top I slipped in to my bathroom and changed. When I slipped back out, six pairs of eyes looked towards me. N was the first to jump up and wrap me up in a hug. Soon one by one each member wrapped their arms ...

Who is Elfhelm? Chapter 1 No, a lord of the rings fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2677475/1/Who-is-ElfhelmThe man of the first voice sighed heavily and the woman noticed that his accent was not that of the people of Rohan. "Who else of higher rank is available?" Eoghad paused momentarily but offered "Elfhelm, our colonel, should be in his tent- there." "That is a strange name for one to bear. I do not remember him�by that name.

Jason has entered the Tourament Chapter 1 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12573344/1/Jason-has-entered-the-TouramentFollow/Fav Jason has entered the Tourament. ... go through this realistically meaning no round one or round two mean that if someone gets a machete to the face during the first 5 fives ... it healed Jason had thought but there was something he didn't know he did not know that Shang Tsung was watching him for a while now and was ...

r/HPfanfiction - [LF] Werewolf Harry - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/69gsk2/lf_werewolf_harryMay 05, 2017 ï¿½ The Tribulation of the Blue Moon by StarLight_Massacre. Turned into a werewolf at fifteen, Harry, afraid of what he now is and the lack of control he has, runs from the wizarding world, right into the territory of unmated alpha werewolf Fenrir Greyback, who is overly eager to find the submissive wolf in the heart of his territory.Top responsesHere are some linkffn(10641925) linkffn(8106168) linkffn(1625069)1 votelinkao3(899336)1 voteSee all

Tamhas Harris | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Tamhas_HarrisTamhas Harris is a mortal character who is the foster brother to Tali Veranez. Tamhas is a main character in Abandoned and is the owner of Zeus's secret legacy, New King, a sword able to control lightning shocks. Personality Tamhas is extremely loyal and loving. He is likeable and has many...

7 Things Only Fanfiction Writers Will Understand | Thought ...https://thoughtcatalog.com/de-elizabeth/2015/04/7-things-only-fanfiction-writers-will...7. Fanfiction can bring people closer in ways that non fic writers will never truly understand. When you bond with someone over fanfiction, it allows for a unique friendship to foster. Sometimes these friendships only exist on the internet, but you feel like you�ve known these people IRL forever.

Fanfiction-writers - Dinner timehttps://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/138816883804Welcome, we write fan-fiction for a range of fandoms. We accept requests, feel free to send us an ask if you want us to write you something! Disclaimer: All Fan-Fiction posted on this blog is written by our writers, we do not post anyone else's Fan-Fiction or reblog other's Fan-Fiction.

Reviews: My Gilded Life: An Alternate Ending | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9475020Direct qoute form the first movie. I respect Brother Bludgeon's opinion, but cannot agree with it. PL doesn't give demonized traits to his characters, rather, he is a firm believer of you reap what you sow. You know the old saying, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth?

listography: FanFiction (2017 Jinwoo Mino)listography.com/jinwoorld/fanfiction/2017_jinwoo_minoFanFiction (2017 Jinwoo Mino) ONE SHOT. Dreams By Hipsterian He is exactly in the place I want him to belong, my arms, my bed. ... That prince he has seen on the library for a week, smiling like and angel, making him shiver and uneasy. ... Jinwoo's heart never beating for 17 years of his life, yet someone make it beats for the first time; RATED ...

Naruto of the Six-Paths Chapter 9, a naruto ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12422298/9/Naruto-of-the-Six-PathsNaruto woke up in an Orange Room Surrounded By all the Biju shocking him Slightly. "Welcome Naruto" Kurama says looking down at Naruto. "This is the Plane of the Biju where all us Tailed Beasts Gather to Speak to one Another, though you are the first of our Jinchuriki to Arrive in this Plane due to you Merging with some of Kurama's Chakra�I'm Shukaku the One Tails!"

Son of Fire: Codex, a Percy Jackson and ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13316495/1/Son-of-Fire-CodexFanFiction | unleash ... You are in luck for I have information you seek... Come let me share my knowledge. As the first time we meet I will give this information freely." - Ras The Traveler In The Darkness. ... As the Samurai do not gather in large numbers to fight very often, they have started to adopt a more stealthy approach to ...

Muted protection - Chapter 6 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/365817728-muted-protection-chapter-6Read Chapter 6 from the story Muted protection by Aggielula with 4,516 reads. lotrfanfiction, legolas, wattys2017. ... Boromir and I are at the front of the pack of and are the first to realise that the stairs stop abruptly. I gasp quietly as I try to balance on the very edge of chasm. ... We walk for a while and then begin to climb stairs and ...Reviews: 8Content Rating: everyone

Fate/Grand Order - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Fate*s*Grand Order/works?page=2This is an official reposting of the Fragments Series for archival purposes. Earned its own TVtropes page on 18 AUG 2016. The fanfiction.net series will always be one week ahead of the AO3 storage. 9/1/2018 NOTICE: Parts of the archives series are currently 'old' compared to the fanfiction.net original.

The New Kid: Rwby x Male Reader (Re-Editing) - Shadow ...https://www.wattpad.com/story/141714517-the-new-kid-rwby-x-male-reader-re-editingSo here we are now, the start of this character. This is a continuation of my OC, but I have it as you can name him whatever who you want him to be, but the Default is Kaito Yukimura if you have nothing to name him. If you want to know more about him read my first fanfiction- My Story Rwby x Male Reader for a quick intro. Now that's settled.Content Rating: mature

User blog:Philered/Hugo's first year Chapter 2 | Harry ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Philered/Hugo's_first_year...Chapter 2: The Sorting Hugo rushed to the front of the queue to be hit by a jinx from Malfoy and fell into the mud.When he got up he grabbed himself a boat by himself.As he was following the rest of the first years, a giant pink tentacle grabbed his boat.Hugo jumped to the other side as the...

Do i pick story or docx in fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110821165534AAubjIIAug 21, 2011 ï¿½ I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH ONE TO PICK FOR FANFICTION!! some one help me? please? Story Only Story format documents can be later converted into publishable stories/chapters. Story format has a restricted set of layout styles: underline, bold, italic, and text centering. All text will be displayed in black color. DocX :DocX format docs cannot be converted into publishable stories/chapters.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Arh-the-fan-fiction Blog | DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/arh-the-fan-fiction/blogHey there and welcome to Arh-the-fan-fiction!This is a group dedicated to fanfiction of all kinds Feel free to take a look around the gallery, suggest some faves, submit your own work, and hit that little button up there to join the group! Today's Blog Entry: A little inactivity? Well hello there, everybody!

Roleplaying as Live-Action Fan Fiction � The Coil � Mediumhttps://medium.com/the-coil/roleplaying-as-live-action-fan-fiction-matt-magelssen...Jan 30, 2018 ï¿½ Roleplaying games are the result of authors trying to convince you to do live-action fan fiction for them. A group of friends gets together and acts out characters in a universe and setting that ...

User blog:Gamewizard2008/The Horrorverse Intro ...https://kidsnextdoorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gamewizard2008/The_Horror...Monochrome Kiss is a song written by Sid and used as the first opening to Black Butler. In the Gameverse, it serves as the intro to The Horrorverse. (This is also my 2 trailer for a Newborn Era story.) The lyrics were actually copied from a fan-made English version that you can find here. https...

Konosuba Fanfiction Ideas, Crossovers Ideas, Recs, and ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/konosuba-fanfiction-ideas-crossovers-ideas...Jun 28, 2019 ï¿½ Maybe Kazuma should have acquired a massive Harem like in canon, but too bad, he ends up banging Darkness during the Succubus shenanigans, and she got pregnant early on. Basically Kazuma ends up tied down really quickly and could only lament what could happen if he didn't end up tied to this perverted masochist at the first convenient time ...

Reviews: Adventure Time With Alta�r | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5961002I fell in love with story after the first chapter and was so sad too see that it hasn't been updated for over a year.. ... what I do remember of this story, I had the time of my life, I laughed, I cried, I got angry, I was scared, and excited as the characters themselves did during their journey. ... This is a wonderfully written fanfiction ...

This Is Not My Life Outtakes Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5748221/1/This-Is-Not-My-Life-OuttakesFollow/Fav This Is Not My Life Outtakes. By: IsaKassees. ... in his I'm figuring out your emotions stance and waited for me to continue. ... wrong, and then I was thinking we could go to Bella's together. I don't think she'd appreciate having to come home to a burned down apartment because she left the stove on or something. Or if her milk ...

This is it: What it means to be the master of ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9966226/4/This-is-it-What-it-means-to-be-the-master-of-DeathThis is it: What it means to be the Master of Death. Disclaimer: I own neither Harry potter or Thor etc etc. Summary:After the war Harry finished his schooling at a newly rebuilt Hogwarts, however unlike becoming an auror he became an unspeakable instead, specialising in the bridges between worlds.What could possibly go wrong?

fans_will/" h="ID=SERP,5173.1">Awesome To Aru fanfic that Touma fans will probably really ...https://www.reddit.com/r/toarumajutsunoindex/comments/3qnkqu/awesome_to_aru_fanfic...He tries to find purpose and meaning in his life in which only brings misfortune and harms to others and to himself. The Gamer's Story. This is only the part 1 of the story. Comments: Amazing mega-crossover story with Touma as the main character. Each chapter has been at least 50K words and the author seems to update every week or so.Top responsesI got an outdated link error. Here . I'll check it out. If your interested in more fanfiction, the sub had a small fanfic thread a year ago. And there is also that � read more3 votesDamn I remember that thread. It's really hard to find good Index fanfiction, maybe I'll try a bit harder and share later.3 votesThanks for telling me about the link. Checked out the fanfic thread. I've already read all those fanfics, except for Big Sister's Responsibility . I started � read more2 votesSee all

Reviews: To Be Human | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12601674I love when she reshelves the books in his face. It�s a classic moment that never gets old. The fight between Yusei and Silvan was well-written, naturally, but came to a natural conclusion. It�s also nice seeing Yusei struggling with the program

Before the Night Trailer - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XToKKnjaPq8Apr 30, 2014 ï¿½ Coming Soon to wattpad.com and fanfiction.net. This is the prequel to Rise of the Night and Colors in the Dark. The pictures will make more sense as you read the story and the pictures are in �

The Girl with drawing Creation( Fairy tail fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/.../11644021/The-Girl-with-drawing-Creation-Fairy-tail-fanfiction/2Daisuneo holds lizzie's hand as his angel wings appears in his back and then smiles at the small orphan girl. " Come with us kid," daisuneo said.'' let's see if the old man in the fairy tail guild would let you join us and don't worry we'll treat you like family. my name is daisuneo and natsu, lucy and the lion loke."

The Science of Fanfiction, Summary: �Molly needs to take a ...https://thescienceoffanfiction.tumblr.com/post/100992480988/summary-molly-needs-to...Summary: �Molly needs to take a break from work, from Sherlock, and from her life in general.Being the recipient of an unexpected heritage, a cottage, Molly decides to take advantage of the vacation days she still has at her disposal and leaves in the hopes of finding some peace of mind.

Florence Balcombe | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Florence_BalcombeThis is expressed when Bram & the King face off & later when she assaults Dracula to hold him while Lillian escapes with Bram, resulting with Florence being stripped of her title, rank, & powers as the Queen. Soon after the death of the original King, Florence stays by Bram's side in his final moments.

TtH � Story � Eureka.... so go shower or somethinghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-19697-3/CrazyDan+Eureka+so+go+shower+or+something.htmChapter 3 Eureka... so go shower or something.... (working title) Eureka was created by Andrew Cosby and Jaime Paglia and currently airs on Syfy Buffy the Vampires Slayer was created by Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. This is a piece of fanfiction and is not done for any profit. It's just an idea that ran through my head the other day.

Reviews: Naruto: The Dark Son of Aphrodite | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10777958I mean that was probably one if the coolest things I have read involving a dark naruto and Aphrodite. I mean if naruto really wanted he could destroy the Olympians as he would have to be as strong as madara to destroy the juubi and with his bloodline he could be as strong as the sage, who was basically a god in his own right.

AuthorStories-9018/wraithrune.htm" h="ID=SERP,5260.1">TtH � Stories � wraithrune - Buffy Crossover Fanfictionhttps://www.tthfanfic.org/AuthorStories-9018/wraithrune.htmAn index of all fanfiction stories written by wraithrune published at Twisting the Hellmouth, page 1. ... Especially when Doctor Strange decided to help Xander in his battle against demons. ... This is a spin off fanfiction for the sidekicks that will begin appearing in the Master of the Forbidden Seals. Reading Master of Forbidden Seals first ...

Fanfictionkiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/106655428044/rainRain. Summary: Caught in the Rain due to a sale of limited edition Pokeballs.Ash finds himself inside Gary House when the other sees him outside his house. A boy wearing a red hat that had a pokeball symbol evident on the top of the hat as it was floating the boys unruly black hair as he ran through the heavy rain as he held onto his Pikachu that was snuggling close to him.

Fanfiction - Dokugawww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2605/1A pair of golden eyes watched as the girl's friends assessed her wounds and he grinned. If this would not make his brother fight him, then nothing would. He would soon have tetsaiga in his possession. With a glance back towards the girl he had just taken, he jumped down from his hiding place and took off towards his palace.

One Last Run Chapter Two, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13292609/3/One-Last-RunBanner added as the propellers began to spin and lift them into the air. "Oh no� much worse�" xxXXxx. Steve and Banner followed Natasha and Maddie onto the bridge. They watched as the crew worked to get the controls right and keep the pressure steady. Natasha peeled away to assist one of �

What Hurts the Most, a lucifer fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13326612/1/What-Hurts-the-Most"What the heck, Detective?" He says in disbelief as the wine spills, and the glass shatters to the floor. "Did you not like the drink? You should have just said you wanted something stronger." The Devil stands up once more and tries to wipe off the stain from his shirt, but suddenly starts to feel lightheaded. "Lucifer?" "Hmm, strange.

Fanfiction: What Educators Really Need to Know � @Peter ...blogs.slj.com/connect-the-pop/2013/07/english/fanfiction-what-educators-really-need-to...Jul 17, 2013 ï¿½ In order to help librarians and classroom teachers determine whether bringing fanfiction into their schools is a good idea, this article (the first in a series discussing what fanfiction can�and can�t�do for K-12 public schools) will discuss what fanfiction is, what teachers think it is, and why educators would want to bring it into their ...

Criminal Minds Fanfiction Archivehttps://cmfanfictionarchive.tumblr.com/page/2This is the Criminal Minds Fanfiction Archive. Feel free to submit! I will rec any pairing if I believe the story is well written. I'm currently in treatment at the moment. I �

Matter of Family as the Prologue to Killing Joke Movie ...https://www.reddit.com/r/BatmanArkham/comments/6uudmx/matter_of_family_as_the_prologue...Matter of Family as the Prologue to Killing Joke Movie (self.BatmanArkham) submitted 1 year ago by TheHoodedWonder Surely I'm not the only one who has thought about doing this, but has anyone else here played the Matter of Family DLC then went back and watched the Killing Joke movie sans Bruce Timm fanfiction?

demographics | Fandoms and Online Communitieshttps://fandomcommunity.wordpress.com/tag/demographicsNov 27, 2012 ï¿½ The first StarTrek fanzine, Spockanalia (1967), contained some fan fiction; many others soon followed its example [1]. However, the fanzines cannot sufficiently allow the population of fanfiction communities to grow since they restrict the amount of fanfiction published within its pages.

Rise of the Great Guardian~To Disturb the Harmony | Percy ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Rise_of_the_Great_Guardian~To_Disturb...The first in a new series based several years after the events of the Nolan Swift Series. Contents[show] Disclaimer I do not own the Percy Jackson series or the Heroes of Olympus series. This is a fan made story and I am making no profit from this. It is a purely fan made work. Rise of the Great...

Five recommendations from the first fanfiction challenge ...https://www.engadget.com/2014/02/19/five-recommendations-from-the-first-fanfiction...Feb 19, 2014 ï¿½ Five recommendations from the first fanfiction challenge thread. ... and relives them in heartbreaking detail as the trial progresses. ... If you buy something through one of �

Where Your Treasure Is � by zeegrindylows | SSHG Reviewhttps://sshgreview.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/sshg-fanfiction-reviewsJan 19, 2012 ï¿½ This is an epic-length, heavily plotted fic that came highly recommended to me by just about everyone. It begins right where Deathly Hallows ends, and remains completely canon throughout, possibly even to a fault. The one large exception to that is Snape surviving Nagini, of course, recovering to teach another year at Hogwarts.

The Pride of Man by SimbaFan08 on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/simbafan08/art/The-Pride-of-Man-183918612May 26, 2018 ï¿½ I DID NOT DRAW THIS. This was a commission from Madame Marla , who drew this for my story, "The Pride of Man", which is the first story of my popular FanFiction Trilogy. Basically, a family portrait of Mufasa, Ayden, Simba, and Sarabi.

Reviews: The Demonic Trio 2: Revenge on Konoha | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8900566/0/22Plus, that is when the Genin are most vulnerable. At this point, Naruto is super in comparison, and no one is powerful enough to keep up. In the actual Naruto, Kishimoto ended the first part with Naruto as one of the strongest with almost no training whatsoever. He comes back in 3 years as the weakest of his year. This is after training.

I draw Plance stuff � Fanart for the fanfiction �Echoing ...https://flik98.tumblr.com/post/154695475356/fanart-for-the-fanfiction-echoing-balanceFanart for the fanfiction �Echoing Balance� written by @imthepunchlord! (As promised^^) Tumblr still isn�t working as it should, and it�s kind of unnerving posting when I can�t even see images on here, but I wanted this up before I go away!

Regular Show: August (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/RegularShowAugustThis is possibly one of the more acclaimed stories in the Regular Show fanfiction community. Other than that, it's also one of the more mature stories there (well...at least among many others. There's a reason that the story was once rated 'Fiction M' so we'll try our best to �

Janine the Insect Queen by Chronorin on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/chronorin/art/Janine-the-Insect-Queen-719051042Guess you are busy with your life and it seems you are more into making movie reviews. Would be awesome to see another fanfiction from you someday. Maybe someday I could get back into making my own, maybe stick with short ones then worry about making long ones. Maybe I could do a few of your ideas, to a degree.

Moka Akashiya (Kitsune of Gakuen) | Your Fanfiction Wiki ...https://yourfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Moka_Akashiya_(Kitsune_of_Gakuen)Moka Akashiya is a female Vampire, in Yokai Academy and is the first person Uzumaki Naruto meets when he sets foot in the yokai realm. takes a liking to Naruto, after ingesting his blood, and becomes addicted in doing so. When the Rosario Cross around her neck is removed, the seal keeping her...

fanfiction | asexual feministhttps://asexualfeminist.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionAs the author I imagined Bruce lighting candles and praying that his parents went to a safe place and were happy in death. I posted my story on fanfiction.net and one of the first reviews I got told me I had misinterpreted Bruce�s character because a man of Bruce�s intelligence could never deny the existence of �

Fanfiction Fridays: The Choice of Family (And Its Sequels ...https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2012/03/30/fanfiction-fridays-the-choice-of-family...Mar 30, 2012 ï¿½ Fanfiction Fridays: The Choice of Family (And Its Sequels) by Silver Spider ... The Choice of Family is the first in the series and begins in a hospital with Damian Wayne (Robin) and Tim Drake (Red Robin) watching over an injured Dick Grayson (Nightwing). As the story progresses the reader learns that Dick was injured in a gang altercation ...

Reviews: Alone in His Darkened Room | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1461496Wow this story's really good! It's been years so I don't know if you'll ever finish. You've probably lost interest but if there's more chapters somewhere on your computer and you just haven't updated-PLEASE DO! This is a great, fantabulous idea! Please update *begs*

Scryed Fanfic: I'm Here - Mpreg FanFiction - LiveJournalhttps://fallindeath.livejournal.com/30998.htmlScryed Fanfic: I'm Here November 1st, 2011 (03:07 pm) Tags: mpreg, romance, scryed, yaoi. ... He felt more than helpless for possibly the first time in his life. In the past, there was war. Battles to fight and enemies to strike at. ... 1 In the anime the name of Kazuma�s upgraded alter. It�s power matching that of Ryuho�s alter ...

The new Dark Lord of Slytherin - Chapter 22 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/551876341-the-new-dark-lord-of-slytherin-chapter-22Read Chapter 22 from the story The new Dark Lord of Slytherin by ScroogeMcduck03 (Lord Q) with 6,711 reads. grindelwald, darkharry, fanfiction. It was Quirrel...Reviews: 53Content Rating: everyone

C is For Choices Chapter 1: The Crew, an emergency fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12035645/1/C-is-For-ChoicesC is For Choices. The Crew. Emergency and its characters are the property of Universal Studios and Mark VII � just borrowing them! Warning � this story contains mention, nothing graphic or detailed, of the deaths of adults and children � if this will bother you, don't read further.

Home, Part 2: The Holidays Chapter 2, a descendants, 2015 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12466563/2/Home-Part-2-The-HolidaysFollow/Fav Home, Part 2: The Holidays. By: StangeInterests32. The VKs just started getting used to the idea of their new families, but that was the easy part. Now, they'll discover how different things are in Auradon versus the Isle as they navigate something they weren't prepared for: Family Holidays. ... Jane watched as the minivan became ...

What is the name of the HP fanfic where he disappears ...https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-name-of-the-HP-fanfic-where-he-disappears-after-the...Try fanfiction.net�s , cross-overs section and do a search there. I don�t know which book series has �full elemental� as something one can become. https://www ...

Reviews: The Longest Hunt | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11295916FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... Shit, he thinks the faunus are the same as the beasts from where he came. ... 3/22 c5 sacke110 This.. was the most exciting thing I�ve read for months! Holy shit this was amazing! At first I thought he wouldn�t stand a chance because of aura, but then... hoo ho ho. Then the hunt began!

Category:Pink Ranger | Fanfiction Sentai Wiki | FANDOM ...https://fanfiction-sentai.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Pink_RangerThe Pink Ranger is usually a subordinate member of the team (though in Power Rangers Time the Pink Ranger was the ... as the only female of her team (Allice was temporary the only female in the group until Marina becomes a ranger), though Kimberly Ricca,Anna Ladyson, Lia and Monica, Dana Kevin's respective counterparts are the only female ...

Comics | FanFiction Wikia | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfictionfan.fandom.com/wiki/ComicsComics is a medium used to express ideas via images, often combined with text or other visual information. Comics frequently takes the form of juxtaposed sequences of panels of images. Often textual devices such as speech balloons, captions, and onomatopoeia indicate dialogue, narration, sound effects, or other information. Size and arrangement of panels contribute to narrative pacing.

The Future Questers | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Future_QuestersContents[show] History: The Future Questers first appear in A Twist in Time, but Zack and Kyra are the only ones who meet them. When the original Questers resign their positions, Zia, Jean, Arthur, and others take their places. Counterparts: Natalie = Zia Ava = Jean Zack = Arthur (Though not...

Crystal Once Removed | The Invader ZIM Fanfiction Wiki ...https://izfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Crystal_Once_RemovedLater that day on earth Zim was still upset and Crystal was wondering how to get him back to normal. Zim what are the things or ways that I can do to get you back to normal asked Crystal? Nothing really nothing at all they lied to me and now I have to do something said Zim.

Griffon Reborn: Manifestation :: FicWad: fresh-picked ...https://ficwad.com/story/234221It is wholly owned by J. K. Rowling. I do not get anything from this fanfiction aside from the joy of writing it and having other people enjoy the reading of it. / / Chapter 22 - Manifestation ... Everyone had silently looked on as the fire consumed the issue, char racing across the smiles of the two Malfoys. ... All stories contained in this ...

Fanfiction/Ideas of a Fallout New Vegas Prequel set in ...www.nma-fallout.com/threads/fanfiction-ideas-of-a-fallout-new-vegas-prequel-set-in...Dec 14, 2015 ï¿½ Fanfiction/Ideas of a Fallout New Vegas Prequel set in 2101, with the Desert Rangers Discussion in 'Fan Art/Fan Fiction' started by XLightningStormL, Jul 9, 2015.

authors" h="ID=SERP,5215.1">Xadro :: View Profile :: FicWad: fresh-picked original and ...https://ficwad.com/a/Xadro/favorites/authors30+ year old Swedish fanfiction writer, known as The Crazy Swede, The Deviant Viking and I am also very proud of my reputation as the fanfiction worlds laziest updater. :) DrT Writer & reader of Harry Potter fan fics, and a few other fiction universes, when not being a History professor. TakatoRikku

Reviews: Causality Conductor | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9510197Good chapter but has some logical flaws like sending an invasion force which wouldn't be done as long as the Gallian hive was present due to the miasma that they release over their territory which kills living things and degrades everything else with the only protection being magic for a time atleast, that would probably be the biggest flaw .

Harry Potter And The Bond Of Aphrodite Chapter 12, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12889567/12/Harry-Potter-And-The-Bond-Of-AphroditeFanFiction | unleash ... Harry looked seeing it was the paper and Luna went to grab it. Harry moved and picked it up. "It's nothing." ... As the hot water poured down on him, he had a lot to think about, such as what Aphrodite ment about his allies and now a lord's status Dumbledore was hiding things from him.

The First Maze Runner(A Maze Runner FanFiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/11939863/The-First-Maze-RunnerA-Maze-Runner-FanFiction/1Elizabeth was the first ever person to be sent into the Maze. Her best friend Alby has been trying to get her to stay in the Glade with everyone else, but she has refused every time until now. What happens when Elizabeth begins to develop an interest in one or two of the Gladers?

Expect The Unexpected Chapter 7: Serpent ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13079889/7/Expect-The-UnexpectedHarry wakes up to find all three Hallows on his person and a note saying his only true friend was also returned to the past.(Independent Harry and Hermione) ... Hera was already awake and ushered him to get ready for his first class at Hogwarts. Harry was nearly late for the first potion class with Snape. ... he watched in horror as the spell ...

King of the Street(A Harry Potter Fanfiction) - First ...https://www.wattpad.com/569668639-king-of-the-street-a-harry-potter-fanfiction-firstDressed and clean, the duo made their way downstairs. The smell of bacon wafted its way up the stairs and pulled Harry closer. They reach the dining hall and the first thing Harry noticed was the rich family from the night before. They looked drastically different from before.Reviews: 22Content Rating: everyone

Chapter 2 | Wish You Were Herehttps://www.quotev.com/story/5497326/Wish-You-Were-Here/2If I start writing here, I'll probably tell the entire story :D This will be a Harry Potter 1st year fanfiction :) It will be about 3 and a half pages long, and the first one is the normal event that happen, and afterwards...

100th hunger games syot | The Hunger Games Fanfiction Wiki ...https://thehungergamesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/100th_hunger_games_syotWelcome, Welcome, it is time for the 100th hunger games and the twist is... Only dead tributes will be reaped. Basically, two past tributes who didn't win will be brought back as the way they were before the games started.also after the rebellion they restarted the games at the first �

fanonmonsterhunter.fandom.com/wiki/FanFiction:The_Art_of_the_Hunt/Season_2/Chapter_10_-_The_First_Hunt_Closes" h="ID=SERP,5175.1">FanFiction:The Art of the Hunt/Season 2/Chapter 10 - The ...https://fanonmonsterhunter.fandom.com/wiki/FanFiction:The_Art_of_the_Hunt/Season_2/...Allowing Noami - who, being an archer and a descendant of the Warriors, had the best eyesight - and Reia to lead them, Taka had come directly after them and after him came the rest. ... The First Hunt Closes < FanFiction:The Art of the Hunt/Season 2. Edit. ... nearly as fast as the desert winds which could carry sands and fate, but the hunters ...

Reese Ramirez | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Reese_RamirezTsuyoshi Kaijo - The first Sentai Red. Goro Sakurai - The first Sentai Red to lead a team, then a non-leader. Ippei Akagi - The first Sentai Red to be a martial arts warrior, teacher, and a man who as duties like Reese. David Rogers - The ranger who replaced him as the Red Myth Ranger. Trey of Triforia - The ranger who transfered his powers ...

A New Hope (Danganronpa) / WMG - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/ANewHopeDanganronpaFee5h, a commenter of fanfiction.net, has developed a detailed and intricate theory concerning the Ultimate Chess Player, the crux of which is: she, a woman with a skill directed towards strategy and a lack of alibis for certain cases, is the true mind behind most if not all of the deaths in the ...

One Stop Fanfiction Stop - ficstop.tumblr.comhttps://ficstop.tumblr.com/page/2Okay, people, this to me�.is the Holy Grail of Jared fanfiction. She was the first author of Mars fiction that I�ve read actually. There�s SEVERAL stories on this site, all Jared fiction, including some good old Jordan Catalano and Angela Chase stories! There�s also links to her fanfiction.net account which has alot of her MSCL fiction.

Reviews: JumpStart Advanced: Quest for ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12061636I have a strong recommendation, though. disallows and sometimes removes stories that have a script format, so I would remove any instances of writing a character's name and a colon before their dialogue. Instead, just use the standard "book" format of writing "[Character] said" or "said [Character]" before or after the dialogue.

Kaylie | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/KaylieKaylie was the first character that I planned to be in Total Drama: Beach Party Mayhem but Dusk would technically be the first one drawn and revealed. Her character model was also done pretty late despite being the fourth one revealed. Her necklace was a last minute addition to her character model.

Why Is It Always Me? Chapter 11, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12617947/11/Why-Is-It-Always-MeStudents third year and below aren't allowed to attend unless they are invited by a student who is a fourth year and above." ... "Did the first task wake you all up?" asked Harry, doing his best to fight back the tears. ... So Harry went for a walk in the woods, outraged that this was all a repeat of his name emerging from the goblet of fire ...

This is for us Chapter 1, a blindspot fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12726187/1/This-is-for-usFollow/Fav This is for us. By: carson34. ... My life has been super busy and I ended up taking this story down on November 12, 2017 to merge the first two chapters to get the word count there because chapter 3 would have been over 2,000 words and counting. Chapter 1 ... I will see you next week for a brand new chapter. I hope that you follow me ...

Jgal12's Glee: The Unitards Fan Fiction Wiki ...https://gleetheunitardsfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gleekfan101/Jgal12's_Glee...This is a very important issue. Jgal12's Glee: The Uitards Wiki desperately needs some admins to keep the wiki in good shape. I am looking for one bureaucrat and seven admins. A bueaucrat is basically just like a head admin. I am currently a bureaucrat as well as Pink-Blue-Yellow. In case you...

Game of Games | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Game_of_GamesFinn grins and says that going to be a hard battle. Gene closes the door and floats before the contestans. He explains the rules; four games will be played. The first one is a race game, the second a fighting game, the third one a shooting game and the last one is a surprise. No cheating is allowed and no teamwork, it's a free-for-all.

High-Quality Twilight FanFiction: ~ Must Reads~https://highqualitytwilight.blogspot.com/p/all-human.htmlDisclaimer - We sadly do not own Twilight or FanFiction :( but are advide fans. This is just a site to save you all time, instead of searching for amazing fanfictions and taking hours just come and visit us and search through our Links. To access the stories click on the titles and it shall lead you to the story.

Reviews: The Most Ancient and Most ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9664638The first chapter is not too bad, but the quality of the work went steadily downhill. You need a beta or a friend who is a fanfic reader with good to excellent English skills. ... you really should ask for a beta, or 5 :) z/ 3/21 c1 Derraj Your grammar is terrible. 3/20 c7 The reader of Harry ... As something to read a �

Reviews: A Brand New Start | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11434139/0/11Ahhhh! Luna's mom briefly crossed my mind, but I instantly dismissed her. I saw her as super-good, and I believe this is the first story I've read where she was alive :) thanks for not killing Luna's mom off. Sad that Harry won't get to know her, and that she may get too deep into finding new creatures :( ah well, gotta lose sometimes.

James "Bucky" Barnes/Wanda Maximoff - Works | Archive of ...https://archiveofourown.org/tags/James "Bucky" Barnes*s*Wanda Maximoff/worksThis is an origin story of Natasha & Steve�s relationship in an alternate universe. Their worlds and lives intersect in an earlier life at the FBI Academy. ... I�ve enjoyed writing for a long time and found fanfiction a long time ago, so I finally decided to dip my toes in this universe that I love. ... James "Bucky" Barnes/Wanda Maximoff ...

I'm looking for a specific Harry Potter fanfiction that I ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090725195023AAFPO4kJul 25, 2009 ï¿½ My sister was reading a Harry Potter story awhile ago on fanfiction.net and now can't seem to locate it. What she remembers about the story: - it was Ron/Hermione - Hermione was forced into a Muggle marriage that was abusive - she has a stepson named Aiden - with Aiden's help, she escapes the marriage - Ron recognizes her and takes her in - Ron and Viktor Krum are friends and �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Coconut Kookie - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSp_pjnbgevzSQocEnB7dLwI want to say a really really big thanks to all of you who is supporting me. ... This is the first ep. of my ff "Forced to kill" ... �Hello this the trailer my first fanfiction which will come ...

Fusion Forever | Fusionfall Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://fusionfall-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Fusion_ForeverI am officially the second teleporting Dexbot proved to talk. The first is in Dinosaur Pass`s infected zone." (NANOCOM) Frankie: "It`s a robot! It might know where Enu is! Come back to me for a reward." (Return to Frankie) (LOCAL) Frankie: "Enu might of teleported into Shell Forest via Dexbot. Here are some hoodsas your rewards.

Girl Meets World Fanfiction Contest | Girl Meets World ...https://girlmeetsworld.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:68283Fanfiction has become increasingly popular on the wiki and we decided that it would be perfect to have a contest in the summer! Fanfiction is defined as a fictional story or writing piece written by a fan of, and featuring characters from, a particular TV series, movie, etc. In this case, the fanfiction will be based on Girl Meets World!

Chasing after dreams (bts), chapter 12 - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/87815/Chasing-after-dreams-bts/12After logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. ... everyone who is reading this comment. I have created a new account to update this story as I am unable to sign in to my old account. ... Sorry for not updating for a long time. wingsdream614 8/7/17. don't mean to be rude but for exo fan fiction not bts ...

Lita | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/LitaLita was the first character created for Genesis (besides some scrapped in early drafts). Lita was inspired by various characters, including canon LeShawna, Lita from Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon Abridged, and an old roleplay character. Lita�s bio and label were meant to imply she was a bit dirtier and a �

Shoujo-Ai Archive - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Shoujo-Ai_ArchiveThe Shoujo-Ai Archive was a archive and forum for shoujo-ai/yuri fanfiction, created in 2001.The site's "About" page stated: "ShoujoAi.com's mission is to provide a number of helpful and enjoyable facilities for the yuri fandom. Ever since our founding in 2001, fanfiction (fan-written stories about anime and manga characters) has been a central focus of the site.

Research: Or, how not to send an SOS at least a decade ...https://fanlore.org/wiki/Research:_Or,_how_not_to_send_an_SOS_at_least_a_decade_before...Research: Or, how not to send an SOS at least a decade before it was invented is an essay by Sheila Paulson in Psst... Hey Kid, Wanna Buy a Fanzine? #6. Its focus was on doing proper background research for fanfiction.

Look upon the stars, chapter 6 - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/34924/Look-upon-the-stars/6The song was so peaceful, yet, so little viewers. He was singing a love song, it was as if, he was singing to his lover. You sat down near him, he couldn�t see you so it was fine. It was a familiar tune, you sang along. You smiled, this was the only thing that made you �

author-interview-with-blair-j-miller-of-bulletproof-witch-the-delivery-of-flesh/" h="ID=SERP,5177.1">Author interview with Blair J Miller of 'Bulletproof Witch ...https://itswritenow.com/114972/author-interview-with-blair-j-miller-of-bulletproof...It started from a combination of fanfiction and a tumblr post, actually. I had been working on a unique story set in Stephen King�s Dark Tower universe but had been wanting to do something more original. While working on that, I saw a post where someone was joking that �cowboys were just wizards that only knew one spell � bullet�.

Fate of the future, a jag fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13285716/1/Fate-of-the-futureDisclaimer: Please bear with me as my second fanfiction written. I thought of this little story today at work and decided to put it to paper. Word of caution: I'm not the best of writers which is why I have only published one story to this site.

The Song of Life Chapter 1: Prologue, a game of thrones ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13129139/1/The-Song-of-LifeThe Song of Life 'Prologue' King's Landing. Jon Arryn is dead. No matter how many times Robert Baratheon wanted to deny it, it was the truth. The man he looked up to was right there in front of him, laid out in the throne room of the Red Keep, lifeless and pale.

Lucy in the Sky (NaLu fanfiction) - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/6570023/Lucy-in-the-Sky-NaLu-fanfiction/4Jul 02, 2015 ï¿½ Lucy in the Sky (NaLu fanfiction) Chapter Three - Look for the Girl with the Sun in her Eyes. ... As the two flew down the street, Natsu prayed that she was safe, and realised that he couldn't imagine the guild without her. ... phase one of the procedure - was the part of the procedure that Lucy was most nervous about. She shuddered ...

A way to fall. - Chapter 1 - Navotopiea - Lobotomy ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/9615554Feb 07, 2017 ï¿½ (This is my first crossover fanfiction between lobotomy Corporation and SCP foundation, i am using original characters for both, Dr Boxall belongs to king-fran-petty on tumblr, Olive is my own oc.) The 12th apostle is captured by the SCP foundation because of Lobotomy Corps loose grasp on controlling Whitenight and its apostles.

Reviews: The Secret Diary Of Cameron Baum | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4450093/0/198Great plotline and the character descriptions were awesome as well as the interaction between them! I'd also like to see more of this, so please write more! ... not OOC for a split second and c) sent from heaven. ... I laughed and laughed. What I liked best was the deadpan narration of Cam. She wasn't trying to be funny, it just came out of her ...

When will Naruto Fanfiction die out? : NarutoFanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoFanfiction/comments/blgilj/when_will_naruto_fanfiction...a. If you're looking for a fic to fulfill a certain genre (e.g. "LF a time travel fic"), then please tag your post as Fic Request. b, If you're looking for a SPECIFIC fic (e.g. "LF a fic where Naruto went back in time to save his dad but failed"), then please tag your post as Fic Search. c.

Reviews: The Blond Mother Lover | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12772516/0/4Well by far the best Narukushi story I've read. ... Another story could be about Anko still having some twisted sense of loyalty to Orochimaru in which she longs for a "Master/Superior" and he was the last one to be able to do it and her loyalty to her past Hokage's has barely kept her in check. ... Hell, you might even make Naruto into ...

Hey whats up. (No Matter What - Draco Malfoy)https://fanfiction4geeks.tumblr.com/post/136195711176/no-matter-what-draco-malfoyThis was the exact request: ... You were sitting against the tub, hugging your knees to your chest. You sniffed as the truth sunk in, you had lost the baby. You sat there for what felt like forever. Draco was at St Mungo�s that day, he was on his way to becoming one of the best healers. You were so proud of your husband, he became independent ...

Fanfiction Corner - wfwf.forumcommunity.nethttps://wfwf.forumcommunity.net/?f=9051034Like she's really not that good in the ring, I'd say she was the weakest link in the Riot Squad imo and she's not ugly by any stretch but she doesn't stand out at all. To me she's the epitome of "just there" ... I would die for a fake of maria fucking becky like they insinuated on ... but a section for any fan fiction that has no ...

Scratch Studio - Avatar Zeruda Fanfichttps://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3835277This is a studio about stuff for a fanfiction me and some of my friends did. The basic story (for Zeruda, anyways) is that she has a twin brother named Jei and she never knew her father. Her mother disappeared when they were six, and for their whole lives they have thought that they were nonbenders. But the thing is that Zeruda wasn't.

That's Not a Quaffle Chapter 1: Prolouge, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10571318/1/That-s-Not-a-QuaffleThis is my first fic' in 3 rd person so please keep that in mind. Sirius was dead; he was not coming back. Harry had mulled over this thought this one thought for the whole three months of the summer holidays. He tried to perk up towards the end, but when he did he �

Son of Mine Chapter 1, a downton abbey fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11516425/1/Son-of-MineFollow/Fav Son of Mine. By: Kat-of-the-Streets. ... but for a different reason. He would have helped because he felt sorry for the boy. "What's his name?" "Whose name?" His father looks at him perplexedly. ... but maybe it is because he himself is now an adult and this is the first time that the family is asked for help with him being an adult ...

WHERE HE WENT [A Teen Wolf Fanfiction] - 1. Casted Asidehttps://www.wattpad.com/270228746-where-he-went-a-teen-wolf-fanfiction-1-castedWHERE HE WENT [A Teen Wolf Fanfiction] Fanfiction **CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski is a sarcastic, strong-willed teenager who is one of the only humans in a town full of werewolves. He is part of his best friend Scott's pack. Scott, being a true alpha, had made his pack consisting o...Reviews: 142Content Rating: everyone

5 Myths About Fan Fiction & Fan Fiction Writerswww.spacial-anomaly.com/5-myths-about-fan-fiction-fan-fiction-writersApr 17, 2014 ï¿½ About Fan Fiction. The fan-edited wiki Fanlore defines fan fiction (or fanfiction, fan-fic, or fanfic � these terms are used interchangeably) thusly: �Fanfiction is a work of fiction written by fans for other fans, taking a source text or a famous person as a point of departure.�

Twilight Fanfiction 2019 Search Thread - page 43 ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/twilight-fanfiction-2019-search-thread/840Jul 01, 2019 ï¿½ Hey! i�m really new to the site so i�m sorry if a wrong way to ask for a fic being found! but i have a fic that was an E/B fanfiction, they were like FBI or CIA agents! and they were on a case to stop Aro volturi! they were all human in this fic.

Reviews: Redefined Purpose | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11940626So even though you alter the phrasing slightly, even though you say it differently, we all knew what you meant the first time, readers understand without need of repetition. This is an example of one of your paragraphs, I'm showing you what you do, and even though it's grammatically correct, despite it not technically being wrong...

10 Popular Dragon Age Fanfiction Websites - penlighten.comhttps://penlighten.com/popular-dragon-age-fanfiction-websitesDragon Age is one of the most popular games in the fantasy genre. Not only the game but also its characters have developed a cult following. If you couldn't get enough of the story, then we have an assortment of websites that are designed to delight Dragon Age fans, old and new.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Enemy_of_My_Enemy" h="ID=SERP,5177.1">Enemy of My Enemy | The Walking Dead Fanon Wiki | FANDOM ...https://walkingdeadfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Enemy_of_My_EnemyEnemy of My Enemy is a fanfiction series taking place in the universe of The Walking Dead television series. It is written by Ten Tailed Fox on FanFiction.Net, under the alias Reaper of Discord. The summary of the series on FanFiction.Net states the following:

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/61547829690/fathers-love-chapter-1�That girl is one of daughters of the most powerful people in Japan. ... Black Canary and Red Tornado are going away on a mission for a couple of days and we need some to watch the kids,� Batman said. Everyone looked at each other then back at Batman. �You guys will draw straws to decide who is watching them so, come over here one at a ...

The Past and Future of the North, a game of thrones fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13299393/1/The-Past-and-Future-of-the-NorthNevertheless, she poured out her heart to one of the only men that ever truly cared for her. "Father," she began. "This is something I've been trying to say to you for a long time, something I wish I had said while you were still alive. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for the way I behaved when we were in the Capital.

The 100 Fanfiction Archivehttps://the100fanfictionarchive.tumblr.com/page/21This is my Minty fic based loosely off Hayley Kiyoko�s song Girls Like Girls. I hope you enjoy it!! (Feedback is very appreciated!) (Also it was so weird writing Nathan instead of Miller wow) Monty had lived in his house on 48 Ark Lane for his entire life.

New Idea!!! � Doctor Who Fanfiction!https://mylifeinthevoid.wordpress.com/2018/04/09/new-ideaI've decided that this website is no longer going to be a blog about my boring old daily life. Instead, I've decided to write fanfiction about Doctor Who, one of my favourite TV shows of all time! I will post my writing in chapters, with this first story being about Rose's life trapped in her�

incomplete | Klaine fanfictionhttps://klainefics.wordpress.com/category/status/incomplete406,101 words � 27 chapters � incomplete. Post-Furt: Spinning off from Glee, Kurt begins an entirely new chapter in his life at Dalton Academy for Boys. Blaine, Wes, David and the boys of Windsor House make his life, for better or worse, far more eventful than he imagined. You can�t be a proper Klaine fanfiction geek without having read ...

The Stag and the Sparrow Chapter 6, a game of thrones ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11707559/6/The-Stag-and-the-SparrowBut Roland Baratheon was a different matter entirely, his sigil may have been a stag but it was clear he was nobody's prey. Sharp witted and sensible with a touch of sadism. He was the type of person who could speak so gently to an enemy that they wouldn't notice �

Life chapter one but fixed, a glee fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13186615/1/LifeOther students laughed and a few neanderthal football players bumped fists. I forgot I had some of them in 1st period. When I got to glee, I seen I was the first one there so I sat at the piano and put my head on the keys, making a loud, nasty sound. I winced at the noise as it only worsened my growing headache.

Hurt (A Cielois fan fiction) - Alone - Chapter One - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/92885760-hurt-a-cielois-fan-fiction-alone-chapter-oneRead Alone - Chapter One from the story Hurt (A Cielois fan fiction) by theweirdshipper (Theweirdshipper) with 5,113 reads. fluff, cielphantomhive, bullying. I...Reviews: 248Content Rating: everyone

Five Favorite Drarry Fanfics � Cat on the Bookshelfhttps://catonthebookshelf.wordpress.com/2017/07/27/five-favorite-drarry-fanficsJul 27, 2017 ï¿½ One of the greatest challenges of reading fanfiction is finding the gems among all the poorly written stories and the stories that have been abandoned. Of course, there are some gems among the abandoned stories, but it's frustrating that they aren't ever going to be completed. My OTP is Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter. Since�

Ao3 users, remember to check the bookmarks on your fic ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/7swqve/ao3_users_remember_to_check_the...Ao3 users, remember to check the bookmarks on your fic! So, most bookmarks on Ao3 are just blank, but make sure to check the bookmarks on your fics now and then, because some people leave detailed comments there! ... holy shit good and epic and well written w a brill morally dubious slytherin Harry and a mysterious dark man snape and ...

Reviews: Worthy of Being Pleased (Colonel Fitzwilliam ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/11504851The particular action when the troops attacked the breeches and the walls would have been referred to as an assault. The first men to assault the breaches were the men of the Forlorn Hope. You seem to refer to both the extended siege and the actual assault both with the term siege. But it may be that the term was used differently at the time.

Never let a drunk Tinker read Fanfiction� � Excessive ...https://excessverbosity.wordpress.com/.../never-let-a-drunk-tinker-read-fanfictionThe second voice was silent for a few seconds, then sighed again, with more worry than annoyance. ... �Sorry. But it is.� �I hate fanfiction,� Vicky muttered to herself, making Amy smile a little again. �Especially weird stories that have me in them.� ... 2 thoughts on � Never let a drunk Tinker read Fanfiction ...

Reviews: All Right, Evans? | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8528896I�m re reading this for the first time in quite a long while. This is probably one of the first multi chapter fan fics I ever read. I really do enjoy it but it is different than I remember. In my opinion, Remus is way more rude and judgmental towards his friends than I believe �

Fanfiction-aquallwis04-Pen Pal3 - Ala Albahttps://alaalba.weebly.com/fanfiction-aquallwis04-pen-pal3.html"You know, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't make that crazy bet in the first place," Yue pointed out, "though it is very amusing all the same." "Ah shaddup!" Haruna retorted. She knew the whole thing was her own doing, but regret was the last thing she felt, even though she might not admit it out loud.

What he doesn't know Chapter 2, a big bang theory fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13319218/2/What-he-doesn-t-knowThank you so much for your reviews. I am always amazed at your thoughts and insight. I apologize for how short this is but it just seemed to be the place to stop. Penny managed to get out, "Yeah, good to see you too." ... She took him into one of the empty offices. "Damn it Brad. ... The next couple days were repeats of the first with Penny's ...

Blind Truth Chapter 1, a rise of the guardians fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9755040/1/Blind-TruthI picked up Jack as gently as I could and disappeared into the shadows with the guardian of fun bleeding in my arms turning my black robe even blacker. I looked down seeing Jack clench my robe like a child would do to a parent after having one of my nightmares. I �

Chapter 1 - mrsatrocity - Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/works/6455197/chapters/14773078Apr 04, 2016 ï¿½ I wanted to come up with a good and creative summary for this fanfiction and I realized I didn't have one yet. Maybe I'll figure out one once finished. Snowbird is one of my favorite RWBY ships and I hope this fanfiction does them justice. I'm really rooting for these two!

What the Gospels Share with Fanfiction | Harvard Divinity ...https://bulletin.hds.harvard.edu/.../springsummer2018/what-gospels-share-with-fanfictionBecause of differences such as these, some scholars speculate that Matthew was writing to a congregation that included a large number of Jews, while Luke was likely writing for a mostly gentile congregation. 5 Thus, additions found in later works may give us clues into the interests not only of the authors of Matthew and Luke but of the ...

Harry Potter / Bellatrix pairing Megathread (still growing ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/9jpgps/harry_potter_bellatrix_pairing...Mar 01, 2014 ï¿½ Delenda est has 20 good chapters and 20 bad chapters, ultimately averaging out to a mediocre-to-average fic, one that has a horrendous sequel. Wind Sheer is atrocious. Let's not beat around the bush just because the author died recently. There story had some potential, but it was pretty much squandered before the first chapter was even over.

Fanfiction Peeves(as a reader) - Scarecrow and Mrs King Forumhttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/scarecrowandmrskingforum/fanfiction-peeves-as-a-reader...Mar 19, 2018 ï¿½ I was hooked on the first part though and read 2 more chapters but I was so put off and got out. I'm not complaining though cause I'm thankful writers take the time to do this. I have read a lot of awesome stories and some really do help my addiction. The scotch/reflection series is one of those.

Reviews: A Watery Situation | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13293756I don't know if you think an appropriate or even reasonable way to react to a situation like this but it's definitely not... 6/7 c3 nuuo ... So how exactly does Lily even sees Lincoln's "thing" in the first place considering the light was out and I'm not buying any excuse �

Fanfic: In the Dark of the Night Ch 10 ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12861333/10Jack laughed while putting the last of the vegetables into the pot. "No, I won't subject you to my cooking for our first actual date�I paid Abigail to make us a picnic" Jack told her, looking sheepish for the first time. Elizabeth wanted to laugh, but it was her first time seeing him with this expression and it �

Fanfiction.net | Lure Masterlistluremasterlist.byethost33.com/tag/fanfiction-netJun 10, 2013 ï¿½ Author Notes This is my first lure fic! I�ve been an avid reader here for a long time and I must say that everyone here is just amazing. Hats off to all the lure/nuke fanfiction writers. And thanks to my lovely beta readpaintlaugh . All your reviews are extremely valuable to me so please review! Long live Reid Oliver! Warning N/A

Round Robin - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Round_RobinA round robin is a chain of letters sent among a small number of fans. Some round robins were used for discussion of ideas and non-fiction topics, a sort of an apazine.Other round robins were type of fanfiction challenge and used to create a story written by more than one fan.. The term has existed in fandom since at least 1944, when Fancyclopedia I defined it as

just tell them stories - Naomi Salmanhttps://naomisalman.tumblr.comHi friend! Foz here. Just a couple of points: - I�ve specified good fanfiction in literally the first tweet. While , obviously, a value judgement wherein YMMV, My Immortal is famous for being arguably the most terrible fanfic ever written, and is therefore demonstrably not what I�m talking about. Similarly, I�ve seen other responses to this post bring up 50 Shades, which, despite ...

Don�t Touch Her//Bughead Fanfiction (C11)https://bughead-ficz.tumblr.com/post/165588024192/dont-touch-herbughead-fanfiction-c11Don�t Touch Her//Bughead Fanfiction (C11) Chapter 11- Not What It Seems ? ? ? It was dark, cold and her body ached all over as Betty stood next to one of the school bleachers. She had waited in...

Reviews: The God Slaying King of Heroes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/123967288/21/2017 c1 1 Fitoor After his first defeat in like forever, it'd be weird if Gil didn't go OOC, but nice to see he's still quite prideful. It's a little cliche to start off with Erica and i'd have rather he spent some time learning about the world before plot convenience rears its head.

Looking for a post-anime FMA fanfiction with Pride!Ed and ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091109091849AA830QKNov 09, 2009 ï¿½ I recently got back into Full Metal Alchemist, and while watching the new show I got a hankering for some old fic with the Sins. Unfortunately, I don't have them any more, and haven't had any luck finding it. It was post first-series, with different characters (save Envy) cast as the new Sins, along with 'new' Sins. Ed was Pride, Hughes was Greed, Havoc was Gluttony, Al was Infamy, Izumi was ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 2

Dlat - Dokugadokuga.com/component/comprofiler/viewprofile?user=431I have a degree in English/Creative Writing and a minor in Studio Art. I love writing fanfiction even if I can't make any money off of it. ... I have a black cat named Baghura who is the biggest baby on the planet. ... As far as the errors go, all readers make them. It's just a matter of having someone who cares enough to point them out. It ...

A funny thing happened on the way to the bank Chapter 5 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13275166/5/A-funny-thing-happened-on-the-way-to-the-bankBut it was Regent who pulled off a win, making the mook holding a grenade fumble it. Everyone froze for a second as it bounced, the pin falling next to it, and the spoon flying off, before bursting into action. The Christmas-color clad criminals dove for cover, even as the dogs surged back into motion.

I Did Nothing Chapter 35: The Boundary ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9920072/35/I-Did-NothingWhen Harry James Potter walks into Hogwarts for the first time, Minerva realises that she made a huge mistake in leaving him with the Dursley's all those years ago. ... but it is over the last two decades that that competitive spirit has edged into an onslaught of intolerance and hatred. ... shoulders and a neck appearing as the head puffs out ...

For AO3, the fanfiction haven, a Hugo Awards nom is a long ...https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/11/18300639/ao3-fanfiction-hugo-awards-2019Apr 11, 2019 ï¿½ For a place to read and write fanfiction, they went to AO3. ... Renay pointed this out to a group of her friends, and a campaign to snag the nomination began. ...Author: Petrana Radulovic

fans-better-than-tech-organizing-information/" h="ID=SERP,5118.1">Fans Are Better Than Tech at Organizing Information Online ...https://www.wired.com/story/archive-of-our-own-fans-better-than-tech-organizing...One of the nominees for the Hugo Awards this year is Archive of Our Own, a fanfiction archive containing nearly 5 million fanworks�about the size of the English Wikipedia, and several years younger.

Zendaya Has Revived 'Larry Stylinson' And Louis Tomlinson ...https://goat.com.au/music/zendaya-has-revived-the-larry-stylinson-conspiracy-and-louis...Jul 02, 2019 ï¿½ I bring this conspiracy up in 2019 because it has caught fire once again thanks to Zendaya and a scene from her teen drama show, Euphoria. During the scene, Zendaya is narrating some Larry Stylinson fanfiction written by one of the show�s main characters.

Sword Art Online:: Kirito Fanfiction CH 4 | IceMage's ...https://icemage100.wordpress.com/2012/12/30/sword-art-online-kirito-fanfictionDec 30, 2012 ï¿½ Gemma smiled at Diabel as the group made their way to the first boss. Gemma remembered this first boss. It was a large, blue monster with curled horns on its head. She shuddered as she thought about it. The first time she faced the boss �

Best Dimensional Travel Harry Potter Fics : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/68c0j3/best_dimensional_travel_harry...The first one has Harry searching for Hermione across several dimensions, and encountering of course multiple outcomes. The second one is about one of the Hermiones he encountered during his travels going on her own dimensional travels, looking for a new home. Stages of Hope, linkffn(6892925): My favorite dimensional travel, read it for yourself.

Persona 5: Hoshi to Bokura to (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/Persona5HoshiToBokuraToPersona 5: Hoshi to Bokura to is a Persona 5 fanfiction story, written by Starlight's Poet. It is an Alternate Universe story and novelization of the game, with the inclusion of minor changes to the story and scrapped ideas from the game's development. Following the incident that ruined his life ...

Who is he really? Chapter 16, a percy jackson ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9755741/16/Who-is-he-reallyPercy's the Leader of Camp Demigod. He's the champion of sword fighting and Swimming. But he also goes to school, where he's a loner, a loser, and gets 'bullied', and apparently, he's anorexic, even though he loves food. Life's been pretty much the same for a year. But what happens, when those 'bullies' hear about camp Demigod?

After Fifty Shades of Grey, Is Fanfiction Gaining ...https://publishingperspectives.com/2012/10/after-fifty-shades-of-grey-is-fanfiction...Oct 02, 2012 ï¿½ For a long time the fanfiction community labored on the fringes of the publishing world � and to many it still does. But the success of E.L. James� sexed-up homage to the Stephenie Meyer�s Twilight series raises the question: is fanfiction finally gaining credibility?. The influence of Twilight on James� books has been downplayed somewhat, but it is certainly in evidence, particularly ...

If you were writing a fanfiction about Naruto, how would ...https://www.quora.com/If-you-were-writing-a-fanfiction-about-Naruto-how-would-you...It's a lot of work, and studying a character to find out what kind of personality they have. Naruto is hard to write because he keeps growing, and changing. As a writer, you need to accommodate that change. Their wiki page can help sometimes with ...

Lily and james dating fanfiction - SeaFort Capital ...https://seafortcapital.com/lily-and-james-dating-fanfictionLily and james dating fanfiction - Want to meet eligible single woman who share your zest for life? Indeed, for those who've tried and failed to find the right man offline, mutual relations can provide. Register and search over 40 million singles: matches and more. If you are a middle-aged woman looking to have a good time dating man half your age, this article is for you.

Reviews: A Strange Set of Circumstances | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9905982for A Strange Set of Circumstances. 5/28 c74 1 darckel ... Who is he? Green eyes makes me think/hope Sebastian or Sam but it could just as easily be an OC or a minor character from HP. Please update soon because you're amazing! 8/31/2018 c68 Gleek2007 Thank you for uploading a new chapter (: You should post the entire fic as a series on AO3, I ...

Yugioh! DE - Episode 032 | Fanfiction Yugioh Wiki | FANDOM ...https://fanfiction-yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yugioh!_DE_-_Episode_032He banishes his two monsters to Fusion Summon �Twin Six Samurai � Daisho� (2500/800) in Attack Position. Upon summon �Daisho� places a Bushido Counter on itself and can attack monsters for as many Bushido Counters it has (max. 5), but it is the only monster he controls that can attack. �Shien�s Dojo� has 5 Bushido Counters.

Reviews: Fifty Shades of Wrong | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13174830FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... is more worried about Bradley than ana is.I'm guessing Christian knew Bradley was a freak and let ana date him for a year and not once did he worn her.I'm still into this story, it's got a lot of possibilities ... one girl dead to world asleep and the other in her room oblivious to who is coming and ...

Does anyone like fanfiction, yaoi, and anime?? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006052815318May 28, 2006 ï¿½ I like anime... but I think yaoi fanfiction ruins it. I think people like to just fantasize about gay sex between characters that would never actually do it... not because there's anything wrong with gay guys or anything, but because those characters are straight and just don't have that kind of relationship... i think it's bad to change the way characters behave just so you can have your ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 10

U need jin too! #kpopmemes | Memes in 2019 | Bts memes ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/672936369300126252i can do that, but it feels so awkward ... #wattpad #fanfiction The Notorious hot bike racer, Kim Taehyung, falls for the innocent country boy who is also unfortunately his bestfriend's brother. vkook~ See more. Bts Jin Bts Bangtan Boy Jimin Seokjin Namjoon Taehyung I Love Bts Yoonmin Vkook.

How do I delete a fan-fiction account? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080911192105AAp55kuSep 11, 2008 ï¿½ Best Answer: Unfortunately, there isn't a way to delete it aside from emailing FFN and asking them: support@fanfiction.com . But to be honest, they have a terrible reputation for responding to email and you may never get a response. You can change your �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 2

Cinderheart: Reflections | Warriors Fanfiction And Charart ...https://warriorsfanfictionandcharart.fandom.com/wiki/Cinderheart:_ReflectionsWho is that girl I see? Staring straight back at me? ... "I try to hide behind my mask but it makes things worse!" When will my reflection show who I am inside? When will my reflection show who I am inside? ... Warriors Fanfiction And Charart Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community.

I legit just stopped breathing for a second think I'm ...https://br.pinterest.com/pin/294915475589995848I legit just stopped breathing for a second think I'm lying test me. ... I HATE HIM FOR IT BUT IT'S TRU. KPOP HAS MADE ME SOFT. ... Ugh what am I thinking about? Thi� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad. Why Park Jimin When U Can Ride Jimin. Lil �

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Ed,_Edd_n_Eddy:_The_war_between_friends" h="ID=SERP,5185.1">Ed, Edd n Eddy: The war between friends | Ed, Edd n Eddy ...https://edfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Ed,_Edd_n_Eddy:_The_war_between_friendsEd, Edd n Eddy: the war between friends is a fanfiction created by Jack A. Jones. The eds have gained almost super skills and powers that led to an evil clone of Professor Utonium to want to see them destroyed. this led to blame between the eds and it turned to madness then it turned to a battle the Cul-De-sac would never forget.

Piotr Mierzejewski - amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com/Piotr-Mierzejewski/e/B00EPO5H5AWith Enemy still in the process of going through more spit and polish, I had started to amuse myself with something lighthearted: fanfiction. It's called Olympus Mons, a Star Trek Fanfiction Series and the first of it is available via the link here at The Hounds of Sirius. In �

God of Requip Chapter 7: Tenrou is Found ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13090601/7/God-of-Requip"If a joke. Then a retreat would be far from unreasonable." He growled out while Ichiya held his hands up rigidly in a surrendering gesture. "Master Uzumaki! Please unhand Maestro! This isn't a joke!" Ren cried out in alarm. "Naruto!" The Guild Hall doors blew open as the entirety of the guild rushed out and saw the scene before them.

Reviews: Catch A Falling Star | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13119147One of my favourite things in the world is the way redemption does more than save-it takes every failure and makes it a furthering of what is good. Your last line reminded me of that. I wasn't sure I would enjoy the combining of the two stories, with very different feels, but I did. I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it.

Android 21 (Evil)-Android 21's Revolution by ...https://www.deviantart.com/multiversepalooza/art/Android-21-Evil-Android-21-s...Zeno may be all powerful, but he is a fictional character just like all the others, and I'l real and linked with Evil 21, so if I wanted to create a fanfiction (Multiverse) where she's in charge, I already did. Maybe Rez, you should've did what I did so you wouldn't lose to a lazy tv pop culture referencing gecko all the time.

The Answer to Life Chapter 1: Prologue, a nier fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12529246/1/The-Answer-to-LifeAnyway, my first time writing fanfiction. I'm kind of nervous as the first time I've ever posted anything like a story/fanfic, so I hope I don't disappoint too much. I'm open to feedback and would love it if you drop a review so I know what you think of it. Prologue. It hurt. His body felt cold and weak as the strength in his ...

The First Defeat Chapter 2, a buffy: the vampire slayer ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4411624/2/The-First-Defeat"First off, Buffy is way better then you, second, she has never been out of my life she is my mate, third call my mate names like that again and hell will seem like a vacation to you and fourth and just to rub your nose in it, her and Angel talk all the time, through phone calls, e-mails, you have nothing on her Cordelia and I suggest ...

The Forgotten Shinobi - First Mode and Sasuke (Chapter 18 ...https://www.wattpad.com/504672357-the-forgotten-shinobi-first-mode-and-sasukeRead First Mode and Sasuke (Chapter 18) from the story The Forgotten Shinobi by YamchaPlayz (Yamcha Playz) with 4,535 reads. naruto, fanfiction. (Hyuuga Compou...Reviews: 19Content Rating: everyone

Loki Imagines - Loki Listens To Music For The First Time ...https://www.wattpad.com/257245765-loki-imagines-loki-listens-to-music-for-the-firstFanfiction. Just as the title says! This is my first time writing fan fiction, so hopefully this will be good. I do not own any of the characters, except Y/N, I guess. Just the initials, of course. The name is up to you, obviously. #fanfiction #lokiReviews: 53Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: The Felix that changed Harry Potter: COMPLETE ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/11896637I couldn't complete this as the grammar is atrocious and distracts from the story and to find out you are British totally blew me away. I can see why this has so few reviews. While Dadriving never found a beta he did review and correct errors in his stories until his health prevented that. Snake

L can be impatient without sweets | The Eraser (Reader insert)https://www.quotev.com/story/6930719/The-Eraser-XReader-fanfiction/11The Eraser (Reader insert) L can be impatient without sweets. fireking ... Of course you're talking about the guy staring at you from across the cafe, crouched in his seat and almost falling off the booth. Without turning his gaze away, he is constantly eating something from the giant amount of plates in front of him. ... There has to be ...

Is George R.R. Martin's anti-fanfiction stance justified?https://winteriscoming.net/2015/12/16/poll-results-is-george-r-r-martins-anti...This is a thorny issue and it�s easy to see where people on all sides of the debate are coming from, but I expected voters to be a little more sympathetic to the fanfiction authors� point of view.

Pernico Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/PernicoMar 07, 2015 ï¿½ Browse through and read pernico fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... Nico was having a good day until he finds a certain raven haired person spinning in his office chair. ... i've become obsessed with homestuck, so a story with my OC as the main character. Add to library 105 Discussion 40 Browse more Romance. I'm drowning ...

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/63533971409/ceo-in-the-host-club-chapter-2This is my world were you can see my marvelous fanfiction and Writting Creativity. ... Seto closed his laptop as he waited in his homeroom class for the Host Club to arrive. The door slid open and Crossdresser and the twins walked in to meet him. ... The crossdresser said as the twins opened the door and rose petals started flying at them ...

Stanley | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/StanleyAs the mafia approaches the kingdom, they are denied by the guards until Crunch reveals a flamethrower. ... This is the first appearance of Stanley's family It is the first appearance of the Veggie Mafia Episode Connections Edit. This is the late back story to 'The Jiggler' ... Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.

Reviews: Zoro X Robin: Confession | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10289494in POV, your telling the story as the first person. if your taking about yourself you should use the pronoun I, me, my, mine, etc. for example: (Robin POV) Finally he removed his boxers and stood before "you" in his awesome form. *Finally he removed his boxers and stood before "me" in his awesome form.

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10034/1"K-Kagome, I don't know- I mean how did this- Kagome bad." The inu hanyou ended his sentence with a low whine as tears welled in his eyes. He had too much to drink. The miko was stunned as she processed the scene before her. Her eyes went wide as she saw the first body not that far from were Inuyasha and the second body he held were at.

Who Am I? Just Your Average Human probably Chapter 1, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12672567/1/Who-Am-I-Just-Your-Average-Human-probablyJust Your Average Human probably. By: ... My clothes are consist of a red shirt covered by a black hoodie jacket with yellow trimmings, black jeans, and a pair of gray shoe. Right now, I'm currently in my friend's house waiting for the owner to come back. ... I can't shoot the lightning as it just clad my body with it. But it's quite useful to ...

One Piece: The story of Luffy and Robin, an one piece ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12967612/1/One-Piece-The-story-of-Luffy-and-RobinOne Piece: The story of Luffy and Robin. Summary. What if Shanks had stopped Luffy from eating the Gum Gum Fruit that day? What if he left it for Luffy to eat when he got older?

As The Years Go By - Avery Howard - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/story/186806678-as-the-years-go-byThis is a sad and one of my favorite fanfiction that I wrote but it has a happy ending so I hope you enjoy it. ... I know it sounds funny and a complete waste of her many talents but I think you guys will enjoy the story. ... Korra wishes she could go back to hiding in the shadows before she catches extreme feelings for a popular girl. But ...

9 More Fanfic Tropes We Want To See On Screenhttps://filmschoolrejects.com/nine-more-fanfic-tropes-we-want-to-see-on-screenAug 24, 2018 ï¿½ In the course of making this list, I asked a lot of fanfiction-loving friends for the essential tropes they want to see more of on screen, and every one of them put enemies-to-lovers and bed ...

Friday Night Fanfiction Archives - Page 4 of 14 - Nerdy Showhttps://nerdyshow.com/category/shows/literature/friday-night-fanfiction/page/4Friday Night Fanfiction :: What Even is The Radical Squadron? The drunken fanfiction podcast you�ve been waiting for! Friday Night Fanfiction combines dramatic readings of the worst-of-the-worst NSFW fanfic with drinking games.. It�s always a treasure when we read some fanfiction by one of �

Reviews: I'll Always Need You | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12186420And a good first move as s godmother is to almost drop the baby lol. I'd love to know Gabe's thoughts on the fact he is the new king of Avalor. That's a shock and I know another charrie that will eventually relate to that lol. It's be nice to continue with the blessing and even see how the girls grow up.

Blood_moon Profile - Webnovel - Your Fictional Stories Hubhttps://www.webnovel.com/profile/2697742346Imjstryng2fndmyway: Alright, I'm going, to be honest here and say probably an overreaction, but **** it. I'm the original writer of this fanfiction, I spent more than a year, so many hours, creating this story out to be what it is.

TtH � Reviews � I Buffy, adventuress - tthfanfic.orghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Reviews-29031A "Games > Dungeons and Dragons" fan-fiction story. During 'Anne', Buffy stumbled on something, something that landed her very far from home. In a way, it was better, wasn't it? What better way to start over than in a whole new world?. "I Buffy, adventuress" was archived at �

Reviews: Fate's Crude Sense of Humour | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/123431674/25/2017 c6 0 just replying to what you said at the top. romance is good but best kept simple & not to in depth. i feel that having gown in this more than the smallest amounts would ruin it without extreme care (make a story that can be read along side & dose not conflict much if �

Into the Snake Pit Chapter 31, a harry potter ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11541767/31/Into-the-Snake-PitThe attack had been seen as one of the first fires of the very beginning of the first and one of the only real witch hunts in history. ... As the years went by Salazar eventually understood why he helped the beautiful and intelligent witch. It was the beginning to a life of love. He eventually courted Rowena, after many years of loving her from ...

The Other Queen Chapter 3, a game of thrones fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12681234/3/The-Other-QueenGendry had regarded her for a few seconds. "Tell me what you want me to do." They sat together on the floor behind the anvil. And she had told him everything. Arya Stark had thought long and hard about how she would kill Cersei Lannister: one of the first people on her list, second only to �

Fanfiction | Know Your Memehttps://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cultures/fanfictionFanfiction is literature written by fans of a particular work, often a television series, book or movie, featuring the canonical characters and settings of the work in a new context. Though fanfiction is not a product of the Internet, the web has proliferated this literature to proportions greater than those it could have achieved in print.Author: Norsehorse89

Super Villain Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Super+VillainBrowse through and read super villain fanfiction stories and books . Sign up ... one of the 36 children Reginald Hargreeves had failed to adopt. Eris, also known as the super villain Fox, finds herself crossing paths with the academy more times than she can count. ... Shota Aizawa announced to Class 1-A they were going to a training club for a ...

Avenger Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Avengers?page=1Browse through and read avenger fanfiction stories and books . Sign up ... than others. Some feel as though she really isn�t gone, and that they won�t give up on her. Others seem to know for a fact that she�s never co... Add to library 119 Discussion 60 Browse ... but Tony and Steve wanted to fix the team and this was the best way to do ...

Griswold | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/GriswoldGriswold, labeled as The Lineman, is a contestant on Total Drama Genesis. He is a member of the Fizzled Fireworks. Griswold has been into football since he was a kid, playing in the peewee edition. By the time Griswold was in middle school, he was still the same football fan�and still about the...

Hope Bailey | The Walking Dead Game Fan Fiction Wiki ...https://twdgff.fandom.com/wiki/Hope_BaileyHope is a Character who appears in Nothing Left by IDEK. She is one of the characters who was Originally in the Warehouse Group with Johnathon, Claude, Miles, Harry, Malcolm, Jacob, Nikki Maleire and William, Hope's Personality changes significantly over the course of the story.

Resurgence Chapter 1: Prologue, a fallout fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336074/1/ResurgenceArthur slowed before coming to a stop. He didn't know what was coming�it could just be the settlements trying to force to Brotherhood to accept they wanted their independence again, or something far worse could be coming. If that was the case, Arthur knew that having Danse in the field would be essential.

Simpsons AU: If Homer Was A Better Person And Father ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13172419/8/Simpsons-AU-If-Homer-Was-A-Better-Person-And...Kirk is a good, hard working man who works hard all day to put food on the table and send his son to a good school. He's even had to sacrifice going out with his friends at night to take care of Milhouse, because you've been neglecting you're duties as a wife and a mother just so you could go and meet your secret lover. People like you disgust me."

Fanfic: How did you fall in love? Ch 2, Harry Potter ...https://m.fanfiction.net/s/1194566/2Dumbledore stood up, "May I have your attention! I would to say that we have a problem on our hands. It seems one of our Ravenclaw students has gone missing." Talk erupted through the hall and a lot of people were worried about the Chamber of Secrets having been opened again.

The Fanfiction Reader: Folk Tales for the Digital Age ...https://www.amazon.com/Fanfiction-Reader-Folk-Tales-Digital/dp/0472073486The Fanfiction Reader: Folk Tales for the Digital Age [Francesca Coppa] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Written originally as a fanfiction for the series Twilight , the popularity of Fifty Shades of Grey has made obvious what was always clear to fans and literary scholars alike: that it is an essential human activity to read and retell epic stories of famous heroic ...Reviews: 5Format: HardcoverAuthor: Francesca Coppa

Chronos (Joker-verse) | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Chronos_(Joker-verse)Chronos (not to be confused with Kronos, The Titan Lord) is the primordial Greek god personifying flow of time, and the one responsible for keeping the passage of time stable and fluid. He is also the father of Victor Volta and a secondary character in The Eye of Chronos. Contents[show] History...

Shnitzel | Chowder Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://chowderfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ShnitzelShnitzel is a big, heavy rock monster who works in Mung Daal's kitchen. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor, and Chowder is always getting on his nerves. He hates thrice cream and cleaning up messes (which is unfortunately part of his job). Also, Shnitzel would not look forward to working...

Rose Weasley | MyHarryPotterFanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://myharrypotterfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Rose_WeasleyRose was the first to get sorted. The sorting hat said it was like it was sorting Hermione all over again. She was put in Griffandore. While the third- seventh years were at Hogsmeade, Rose went with Albus and Scorpius to the whomping willow caught up in their �

Akira Benito | Dangan Ronpa Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://danganronpafanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Akira_BenitoAkira Benito is a character in The New Killing Game - Monokuma Hunter SYOC She is a member of the Future Foundation's 15th Division. Akira's title during her time in Hope's Peak was the SHSL Security Guard. Akira was the third official victim of the Monokuma Hunter Game, found dead after the...

No More Secrets Chapter 1- The True Uzumaki Naruto!, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13065158/1/No-More-SecretsAnd she has no authority over me, only in wartime or on a mission am I required to accept orders from her. Otherwise, it's only my own sensei or the Hokage. However, since the Chunin Exams, even Kakashi-sensei cannot fully control me, nor the Hokage.

First of the Month Chapter 12, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7314774/12/First-of-the-MonthAnd I died. I motherfucking died because it was the sweetest thing I had ever seen in my entire existence. "Oh, Bella." He smiled, ignoring the little girl pulling on his ear and said, "This is my sister Alice." Alice reached out her hand, some sort of recognition appearing across her face. "Bella. Nice to meet you. I'm Alice.

TtH � Story � The Founding - Buffy Crossover Fanfictionhttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-18544-4/MegKF+The+Founding.htmA "Harry Potter > General" fan-fiction story. When Dumbledore asks Harry to take him into the Chamber of Secrets at the start of his third year, they find something unexpected. Is the wizarding world ready to find out the truth about the founders? We're about to find out.. "The Founding", chapter 4 by MegKF

Reviews: A Big Enough Umbrella | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/125082533/17 c22 kmfroggi I�m so happy there was a sequel! This is just and fabulous as the first! Love me some old school Edward! And I really enjoy the realism of his and Bella�s relationship, great job!

Reviews: A Fox's Dawn | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7564451It is NOT "sweeter" to wait! It is best to "strike while the iron is HOT!" and "revenge is a dish best served hot, as the flames of HELL!". Also why are they putting garaa back? One of the things that was the worst with the akutski was when they caught one of the jinchuriki they went OUT OF PLAY for everyone else.

Island Dream by UsaRitsu on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/usaritsu/art/Island-Dream-700329776That is an interesting idea there for a story/fanfiction/comic. Would make a great conflict there, unless she still wants Marin or depends on the love interest. I have a feeling if she really likes him (most likely) or her, she would find a way to have him or her in the real world if possible, maybe the island as well or at least the one she loves.

Review: 'After' provokes unintended laughter - The Pitt Newshttps://pittnews.com/article/147451/arts-and-entertainment/review-after-provokes...The creator of this fanfiction was clearly out of touch with what college life is like, and shown throughout the plot � the characters are shown playing truth and dare at a party in one of the first scenes, which is barely in fashion in high school, let alone at a college party.

Something's off... Mika x Squad fanfic | Anime Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/anime/page/blog/somethings-off-mika-x-squad-fanfic/1et6...This is a little something I wrote on my Tumblr (follow me, katoka97) when I was a newcomer in the Mikayuu fandom. I like writting fanfiction that are very close to the canon story. I was thinking of another fanfic and then I remembered this story. I wanted to share it with you guys~. Enjoy, ladies ...

What kind of document is Af 4009 - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/What_kind_of_document_is_Af_4009What are the factors and prime factors of 4009? ... AF:April Fool's. As nice as it would be, AF remains as a fanfiction kind of thing for fans. ... but it depends on what kind of MLA document your ...

What Is This? Chapter 5, a servamp/?????? fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12613507/5/What-Is-ThisAlso this will involve another charter that is not a Servamp. Who is it? Well, wouldn't I just spoil it, if I did?" For Itanimuli, yes I can see Misono being in those situations quite well. That's why did them. Also, that Misono steeling Kuro's catch-phrase thing, I could have sworn I heard him saying that once. Maybe that was the phrase 'such ...

Naruto of the Mokuton Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10874663/2/Naruto-of-the-MokutonFollow/Fav Naruto of the Mokuton. By: NarutoAshura. ... It was the edge of Training Area 44, a place filled with wildlife; a gentle breeze rustled the trees. ... "You know", said the voice irritably, "for a person who is supposed to be 40 years old you are still a child, both mentally and physically" "Well, screw you! The physical part is ...

The Unsung Hero - Chapter 1: Explanations - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/491895570-the-unsung-hero-chapter-1-explanationsA/N: Ok, so my first ever published fanfiction, so I'm a bit (ok, a lot) nervious. I'm writing this fanfic cuz I wanted to read one just like it, but there weren't any. Get my drift? Anyway, I was searching for a heroes watch One Punch Man fanfic when I came across this challange by Ultrahero74, and I though: "Why the hell not?".Reviews: 35Content Rating: everyone

What's fan-fiction?Do they have a comic? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090201121601AARu3ZTFeb 01, 2009 ï¿½ Best Answer: fan-fiction is made up stories people write about their favorite anime and manga characters. fanfiction.net is the website people post their stories on for other readers to enjoy. There are many categories and animes and mangas to choose from on the site.Status: OpenAnswers: 6

Reviews: The Man I Love- Levi x Eren fanfiction | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9401948for The Man I Love- Levi x Eren fanfiction. 7/1/2018 c4 Guest Let me just say this now IT WAS AMAZING. ... The part of act four where Levi decided to make it pubic wasn't so apparent but I love this storyAnd it was the perfect tie in to the anime. And who is excited for a season2?

Chapter 4: A Cure For The Cold | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_4:_A_Cure_For_The_ColdI just came back from FREAKING TARTARUS where I lost my best friend who is like a brother too me. I cant lose the one person I love more than life it self. ... "I believe I know what ", Chiron said while rubbing his scruffy beard. ... She looked like she's been crying for a while, her face was wet from tears and red. "Hey Rachael can you ...

Roy Blue: Chapter 2 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Roy_Blue:_Chapter_2For a moment, my mind was blank.Who were those Jacob Black wannabees? Were they even real? Who is that girl? Suddenly, the girl stepped out of the tree. My heart stopped for a second. She was the most beautiful person he�d ever met. She had chocolate brown hair with dark black eyes. She had the...

Reviews: Apocryphal Night | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12195580His weakness during the war was due to inexperience, now that he's been trained in addition to awakening his power from his battle with Archer I feel you're underselling him. In your version he didn't defeat Gilgamesh himself but he still held off the most powerful heroic spirit alone for a decent amount of time while still an amateur.

Hetalia | DO YOU NEED FANFICTION?https://recommendedfanfiction.tumblr.com/hetaliaOnce upon a time Not so FAQ Ask me anything/This is where you ask for fanfiction thats not up yet :) Submit anything :) Hetalia. Sweden/Finland ... Sent down for a crime he didn�t commit; Italy meets and falls for a German inmate who is imprisoned for life for an unspeakable crime. An unlikely bond is formed between these two and Feliciano ...

These Blue Eyes Chapter 2: The Untold Truth ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11666619/2/These-Blue-EyesThis is the first story for a sequel. Little Naru is chased out of the village and found herself near Suna. Matsui was on patrol that day to find a red-headed little girl, who was on the verge of Death's doors. Soon, she is taken to Suna, and meets Gaara. What if Naruko and Gaara get close, or a bit too close. This is a NaruGaara Story, Fem!Naruto.

Reviews for A rented family | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13203014Trini, this was 91,021 words of absolute perfection. I'm so sad finished, but it was the perfect ending for the perfect story. I'm so relieved that the drug that Eric gave Ethan, had no long lasting effects on him. I love how after this nightmare with Eric, that Tobias wanted to get married right away.

Lost or Dead?! (HP Fan-fiction) - Chapter 2 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/225817287-lost-or-dead-hp-fan-fiction-chapter-2Read Chapter 2 from the story Lost or Dead?! (HP Fan-fiction) by MusicLover258 with 8,053 reads. potter, mystery, longlostaunt. Confused and curious Harry wal...Reviews: 6Content Rating: everyone

Robbie Williams - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Robbie Williams/worksThis is a Take That Teenager FF, but only with Gary, Mark and Robbie. The three still go to school and are thus together in a class. A fan fiction, which not only brings about everyday and school problems but also private ones - which for a very specific boy, hopefully soon will change.

Reviews: A Dream Within a Dream | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12439454/0/3for A Dream Within a Dream. 10/7/2017 c2 Nira Yay! An update! ... so I left it to come back to. When I came across it this time I knew I had read it before, but it had been so long and I had abandoned and come back to so many different fics, that I wasn't sure if I had stopped reading this one because I came across a plot twist I didn't like ...

Reviews: The Child of Mew: The Great War | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12091835If feel like how the anime should have been. I do though have a couple of questions for you guys. 1) What was the best part of writing this book? 2) What was the worst part of writing this book? 3) Mew, How many Mew games have you put Ash through since you have adopted him? ... And I think it improved a lot to the first two arcs. But it ...

Amnesia, chapter 5 - 5 Seconds of Summer Fanfictionwww.5secondsofsummerfanfiction.com/Story/71501/Amnesia/5And with that being said, he hung up. I just had to keep Luke and Cody at bay for a little while longer. Didn't sound to hard, but it suddenly just got a lot harder. Not 2 minutes after I called Calum, Cody's friends walked up. By now, class had ended, and everybody had come to watch." I'm going to kill you, Hemmings. " Cody snarled.

Fanfiction Requestshttps://fanfictionrequests.tumblr.com/post/172019862601/the-art-to-constructive-criticismThe art to Constructive Criticism Just a little ramble I guess but it�s really disheartening when you finally get a comment on a fic and it�s a critique. Don�t get me wrong I love it! I welcome... a heart meter. fanfictionrequests has 5 out of 5 hearts ... That�s it. That was the �

To the Light Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13323508/1/To-the-LightThis is an updated a/n. I've been working on this story for a few years now. There are approximately 55 chapters give or take a few. I'll update frequently since already pre-written. Thank you to my friend Fran for reading this for me. I'm really proud of this story and I �

A Magical girl's Brother Chapter 1: Interlude, a fate/stay ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13264020/1/A-Magical-girl-s-BrotherShirou was reborn into a new old family of similar faces(The Illya prisma family) with his powers from his previous life, He will proceed in helping to protect the sister he cares for which he failed in his previous life. Note to be my first fic and I will officially ask for help in writing in the future.

Malec: Together Forever - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/171755098-malec-together-foreverMalec: Together Forever Fanfiction. ... Magnus, for the first time overnight, what would happen? Read this fanfiction to find out. #malec #shadowhunters #tmi #wattpride. ... he had never been staying with Magnus for so long as to a few hours or even a whole day in his house. This is harder than I thought, ...Reviews: 56Content Rating: everyone

Chaos Army | Bakugan Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://bakugan-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_ArmyThis is the seventh episode of the first season of Bakugan: Mechtanium Knights. Intro Scene Theme Song Marucho slides to a halt from running and looks up at a collection of Chaos Bakugan. He takes a Gate Card from his BDDS and throws it.

Ben Meets Ben Pt.1 | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Ben_Meets_Ben_Pt.1This is the first episode of Ben 10: Ultra-Superverse. Ben turns into Hotspot and Pattern for the first time. 10-year-old Ben comes in Ben's world and helps him. Wildmutt and Four Arms (original series desgin) return since UA. Albedo and Sevenseven return since UA.

Wayward Huntress's writings � Family Don�t End In Blood ...https://xwaywardhuntress.tumblr.com/post/184460652517/family-dont-end-in-blood-part-oneShe nodded her head signaling she was ready as she felt the angel place his hand on her shoulder. For a moment, she felt a surge of energy and then it was gone. ... He had been hunched over sitting on a large log with his face in his hands. She made her way over to him, taking a seat next to him. ... This is fanfiction only. Please do not ...

GRAVITY FALLS FANFICTION DUB AUDITIONS!(repost) | Voice ...https://aminoapps.com/c/voice-acting/page/blog/gravity-falls-fanfiction-dub-auditions...This is fascinating!1. Listen dipper, there isn't a lot of time, we need to stop him before he has the chance to become like him! ... realizing he was back in his makeshift tent." "He had only been alive for a couple of days, waking up to a bird trying to peck his eyes out on the first day. His experiences on Earth weren't the best but he made ...

TMoOD fanfiction - blogspot.comhttps://tmoodff025.blogspot.com"You can help brush them though." she said cheerfully as she reached for Daniel who had fallen asleep while Ray carried him on their way home. She smiled up at Ray, "I can't believe he fell asleep on his first archeological dig! I don't think a good sign for a future archeologist."

Reviews: Hikan's ReBirth | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12686137What happened to hikan at this rate we'll be most of the way through rebirth 2 before he shows up again for the main oc hes become nearly nonexistent for the most part since like CH 53 and replaced with more oc's then I can follow or remember now I love the story I've seen others do this to a lot worse of a degree that the author had emitted to ...

Reviews: A Potted Black Rose | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8478250The only time I recall any kid named in conjunction with Harry is when Luna and Susan played with him (probably the first time he ever played with another child in his life), so we don't really see what he thinks of any of them, or what he thinks about being married at all.

The Rise of the Dragon Chapter 6: An ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13184113/6/The-Rise-of-the-DragonNaruto made an attempt on his life after he failed out of the Academy and felt like a failure to his family. He then wakes up and is brought to a strange land where he gains new powers that will help him become what he always dreamed of. Rated M for reasons later in �

To the Light Chapter 7, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13323508/7/To-the-LightThe bus grinds to a stop and I hear the doors open. "Goodnight," he says softly before trudging down the aisle. I stay standing and watch him until he disappears from sight before I collapse into a seat. Curling into myself, I rest my head against the window and watch the dark shapes go by, nothing in focus, just a muddy mirage. I'm exhausted.

What's Happened? - Gentleman Jack Fanfiction - on LesFanhttps://lesfan.com/fanfiction/gentleman-jack/whats-happenedYesterday, she was the sweetest lover I�d ever had. Today, I�m grateful, dare I say it and speak it out loud, to escape the madness that has overtaken her. What�s happened? I find myself asking this question all too often when I see her crumpled and crying or in some other fit �

HOO/HP fanfiction - sequel - Chapter 1 - Riggoo12 - The ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/3945700/chapters/8844355Jason was the only one who seemed to be able to resist my awesomeness. "Enough." Chiron commanded. Instant silence. "Your quest is to protect Harry Potter from Lord Voldemort - at any means necessary. Hogwarts is a school of witchcraft and wizardry, so for a year, Hecate has blessed you with magical abilities. More details will be provided later.

A Reluctant Princess | Fanfiction V5 Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://fanfiction-v5.fandom.com/wiki/A_Reluctant_PrincessThe Sailor Scouts are trapped in the creepy Starlight Tower with Zoycite, who has injured Tuxedo Mask, whom Sailor Moon now knows to be Darien, and Sailor Moon has been revealed as Princess Serena, the Moon Princess. Zoycite uses her Zoy attack on Princess Serena. Serena blocks the attack with...

Brick | Nduke's Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://ndukesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/BrickBrick, labeled as The Cadet, is a contestant on Total Drama Rejuvenated. Brick was born in San Diego in December 1994. When Brick was three, his father passed away in the line of duty. Brick had to go to a therapist for a year, and then his grandpa began to tell him about his father's war...

Reviews: The Teacher of All Things | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9801628/0/17Biyomon finally snapped, that's been coming for a long time now and it couldn't have come at a better time too. Tai and Agumon have finally accepted each other , Tai finally accepted Agumon anyway. His going to Agumon while Skullgreymon was about to finish him was the highlight of the chapter for me.

Reviews: Things Will Be Different This Time | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/971405711/24/2018 c33 4 maltron66 Okay, before I start, let me just say that I hate having to say this to a fellow rock/metal fan. But after reading many reviews that made me question if there are any intelligent life forms on Earth anymore, I feel like I have to say this.

Free Mass Effect story idea's for anyone willing to write ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13306964/9/Free-Mass-Effect-story-idea-s-for-anyone...FanFiction | unleash ... they live for 2700 years but it takes 10 years from the time they conceive to the time the eggs hatch the mother carries the egg for 10 years and can only carry a single egg at a time and for the first 20 years of life their children have no scales nor are their redundancy systems or immune system fully developed so ...

The White Raven Chapter 5, an a song of ice and fire ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13051196/5/The-White-RavenThe silver-haired King just let out a chuckle as he gazed at her. "No, I admit, this would be the first time that my servants have ran out in fear of Balerion while here on Dragonstone." Lyanna saw him frown at that thought and instantly knew that there was something amiss in the situation she was in.

Reviews: Naruto of the Marines | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8177542/0/15FanFiction. Just In. ... For pairngs don't do any lol I for one would like to see a cross over with no pairngs at all but it's your choice update soon ... glad to see you writing again and id kinda rather he didnt eat a devil fruit its kinda the first thing anybody who writes a one piece cross does and id honestly say it usually detracts from ...

Reviews: Fate's Bane | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/102058623/23 c1 ThatOneGuyUpstairs Quick question, what happened to Shirou? Was he just dropped into the world of Naruto, I have to wonder what happened to him, just changing places with Naruto shouldn�t change the fact that his Origin is still Sword, and if I understand how origins work, than he should still have many of the traits that led him down the path he followed in life, while he might not ...

I Look Forward to The Great Gatsby Fanfiction Boom of 2021https://pictorial.jezebel.com/get-ready-for-great-gatsby-fan-fiction-in-2021-1831401278The New York Times notes that F. Scott Fitzgerald�s The Great Gatsby is not in this batch�but the novel will have its turn to be reprinted by anyone and potentially turned into fanfiction come 2021.

For The Love of TiPo - FanFictionhttps://for-the-love-of-tipo.tumblr.com/fanfictionFanFiction. A page for TiPo Fanfiction <3. PLEASE be warned in advance that if a title does not sound correct grammar-wise, it is because of the actual name of the title, and the desire of the blog to remain as accurate to the original name of the fanfiction as possible.

Allegories & Anecdotes - She.Is.Just.A.Rat = Fanfiction ...https://ratfics.wordpress.comI�m under no illusions that writing fanfiction is looked at as the reality tv of the entertainment world, but it is an outlet, nonetheless. It is a way for authors to hone their craft in a generally safe environment; where fans can gather to appreciate new storylines and characters in a fandom they know and love.

Anybody know if a good fanfiction story? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100306154652AADQ1AIMar 06, 2010 ï¿½ Best Answer: Here's one about Twilight, honestly I love it, and think it would go great as the next part of twilight, oh it's about Renesmee and it's really well though of. It doesn't have that many fans but it's rising :) so yeah check out the first chapter and see if you like it.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 6

Auto Vajin | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Auto_VajinSB-555V Auto Vajin is a fictional transforming, artificially intelligent support mecha for Kamen Rider Phi seen in the fanfictional television series Kamen Rider: 555.It is the first of the support mecha seen in the series, that transforms from a Smart Brain motorcycle (Vehicle Mode) into a �

Fanfiction - dokuga.comwww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8309/2She made herself calm down so that she didn�t wake them. She looked around the room and noticed a shelf with actual books on them. She sat up and used her powers to bring one over to her. She opened it and began to read. It was a regular story; one that her mother had told her when she was little, but it looked like this version was more ...

Siren - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/91790/SirenKim Taehyung was out on a boat in the ocean with the rest of BTS. Enjoying their day off. Their day was ruined by a clash of thunder. Glancing up they watched as the sky darken. A huge storm was coming. The captain trys to trun to the wheel. Trying to steer the boat back to land but it was too late.

My Day At Toon Town Academy/Out Of Smokes and Mirrors ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/My_Day_At_Toon_Town_Academy/Out_Of_Smokes_and_MirrorsMy Day At Toon Town Academy/Out Of Smokes and Mirrors is an upcoming episode of Rivals To Rival Chronicles.It appears to be the very first episode in which it has two segments. My Day At Toon Town Academy: Gosalyn was force to attend Toon Town Academy, where some cartoon characters go.Except for the fact that Terra is in the same academy as the gang are!

Fandom vs The Courts: Fan Fiction and Fair Use - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Fandom_vs_The_Courts:_Fan_Fiction_and_Fair_UseSee Also. David Plotz, Luke Skywalker Is Gay?Fan fiction is America's literature of obsession.Slate, April 24, 2000.Discussed on Fanlore at Luke Skywalker Is Gay?; For more on the fair use issue: Colin Berry, The Letter U and the Numeral 2 - discusses the lawsuit against sound collage group Negativland and their label, SST Records, and the importance of cultural appropriation.

SAGE 14: Epic Fanfiction Fail | TSSZ Newswww.tssznews.com/2009/04/08/sage-14-epic-fanfiction-failApr 08, 2009 ï¿½ InstantSonic, head honcho of this year�s SAGE festivities and a participant in the previous group fanfiction readings intends on recapturing the magic again this year. In his own words: Last year�s Epic Fanfiction Fail show was a hit, bringing to life such classics as �Jurassic Park and the Sonic Crew,� this year we�ll be bringing you

Pin by FanfictionRecommendations.com | Rec Lists ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/726909196083464294"You forgot your knickers, Emma." Tom boasted in his success of getti� Fanfiction #wattpad #fanfiction Everyone knows that war changes those around us. The things that the "Golden Trio" have been through are things most will not experience in a life time. Hermione and her friends have decided to return to Hogwarts for their final year.

Chapter 1: Prologue. � 'The Poisoned Apple (La Pomme ...https://fanfiction418.wordpress.com/14-2Acknowledgment: Many many thanks to Monsieur Joseph Renaud from Lorraine, France, who happens to be a professional French translator, for the translations used in this story. "OUCH!" Draco Malfoy, absentmindedly wandering in the streets of Paris near 'Jardin des Tuileries', was brought to his senses by a sudden thud and a loud cry of pain.�

Discussion~Fanfiction: Harmless Fun or a Big Problem ...https://cheekybooky.wordpress.com/2017/03/05/discussionfanfiction-harmless-fun-or-a...Mar 05, 2017 ï¿½ For example, some guy wrote fanfiction for Hetalia (an anime about humanized countries) and it�s a just a bad spelling, racist insults against different nationalities in general. So those are the genral pros and cons on fanfiction, however fanfiction is getting more attention thanks to a specific book series.

Where can I read Harry Potter fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090723173759AATtZaCJul 23, 2009 ï¿½ Best Answer: I suggest FictionAlley.org It is one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction site. It has forums where you can talk to other fans about anything, find betas, ask questions, etc. You can also, of course, publish and read fanfiction. They are better than most sites for fanfiction �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 8

Fangirl's Blueberry Bliss Bars - kitchenwindowclovers.comkitchenwindowclovers.com/fangirls-blueberry-bliss-barsMay 30, 2016 ï¿½ Rainbow Rowell�s Fangirl is one of my favorite comfort books. I read it all the time, even if it�s just a bit here and a chapter there. Rowell�s Carry On, Simon came out of Fangirl (sort of). The fangirl in Fangirl snacked on blueberry bliss bars while writing Simon Snow fanfiction. Fanfiction Simon snacked on sour cherry scones.

Should I Post My Stories On Wattpad? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131018212439AAucKGkOct 18, 2013 ï¿½ Now I'm sure that there are tons of avid readers who have run into wattpad or come across it in their endeavors to find a new story or fanfiction that fits their personal interests but I have a more serious question, one that's been bothering me lately. I pondered over the question but no answers came to me so I am now writing all of you lovely people to ask you the very question I could not ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 8

Leather and Lace - stardreamt.tumblr.comstardreamt.tumblr.com/post/179761071719/leather-and-laceJust a cute little Allison and Isaac fanfiction that I wrote. The day my dad brought home Derek, I knew. I wanted to be just like him. He touched my shoulder and immediately my regular jacket started morphing into leather. It was magic before my eyes. Derek only winked at me, the knowing glance of my Papa.

We Are The Same We Are Together Chapter 2, a lion guard ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12438487/2/We-Are-The-Same-We-Are-Together"Do you think lions are the only ones with pride," Modoa smirked a bit at her own joke, but it was short lasted when she became serious again, "You know, when we brought you into our home to keep you safe while you recover� she willingly volunteered to keep your wounds clean." "She� She did what," Kion went looked at Modoa in disbelief.

What are the new 2019 stories that everyone is excited ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/brtan3/what_are_the_new_2019_stories...and join one of thousands of communities. ... get to the "good" parts. There is always stuff happening and most of it is interesting. Only parts I am truly bored by are the Ron/Daphne stuff but it's not often enough to be annoying. I go into more detail here https: ... they are transported to a graveyard, where Harry witnesses the resurrection ...

Wrong Number Chapter 2, a percy jackson ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10897744/2/Wrong-Number10.25am- Okay, okay. What do you get if you cross a snowman and a vampire? 10.27am- Let me guess- frost bite? 10.29am- Hey, look who knows jokes AKA Nico accidently texts the wrong number and finds himself talking to a cheerful college student with a sun complex.

jiminfanfiction Stories - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/stories/jiminfanfiction/hotFind the hottest jiminfanfiction stories you'll love. Read hot and popular stories about jiminfanfiction on Wattpad.

A Truth Best Left Unsaid Chapter 2, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9477027/2/A-Truth-Best-Left-UnsaidAN: Just want to say thanks to anyone who read the first chapter and was kind enough to come back and read the second. I just have a few things to mention. This is my first fanfiction so I'm keen for any advice or feedback you may have that will help me out. Also, I'm aiming for it to be about 18 chapters long, although subject to change.

Second Chance, a new choice Chapter 9: Prince, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6343505/9/Second-Chance-a-new-choiceFollow/Fav Second Chance, a new choice. By: moonbird. Severus was dying in the shrieking shack, and he did indeed die. ... Severus followed Augustus to a restaurant around the corner. Antique furniture and elegant d�cor lent the place an expensive air. ... This isn't the first time someone's promised power and glory to his followers," said ...

Erttheking is creating Fanfiction | Patreonhttps://www.patreon.com/user?u=2591529Hello, my name is Erttheking. I've been writing on fanfiction.net for seven years now, writing fanfiction for a wide variety of settings, specializing in crossovers. My more famous works include Fighting for a Purpose, Mass Effect New Origins and From the Ashes. I also penned the much lesser ...

How to Write Fan Fiction that People Want to Read - Kindle ...https://www.amazon.com/Write-Fiction-that-People-Want-ebook/dp/B005VHDFOUHow to Write Fan Fiction that People Want to Read - Kindle edition by Daphne Dangerlove. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading How to Write Fan Fiction that People Want to Read.Reviews: 13Format: KindleAuthor: Daphne Dangerlove

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: How to Write Fan Fiction ...https://www.amazon.com/Write-Fiction-that-People-Want-ebook/product-reviews/B005VHDFOUThe book also have a helpful glossary and a list of sources the author has read at the end so that you may know where to look if you want to learn more about a certain aspect of storytelling. In short, a great reference to beginner's guide to writing good fan fiction and also a great review to experienced writers. You won't be disappointed.

Derek/Allison | Only Us [AU] - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdsT4f5COLcClick to view on Bing2:11Jul 24, 2012 ï¿½ *Sorry if the ending sucks, it took me literally an hour and a half to figure out how to end it and I'm not sure if I'm happy with it, but Dallison fanfiction was running through my brain so I ...Author: PanicOnTheRiseViews: 35K

Reviews: Power Rangers: Spy-Busters (Redux) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12218477It was a nice surprise to see a new chapter of this fic, and a timely one too! I�m curious to know what your thoughts are on the first couple episodes of Beast Morphers going on now. As far as this chapter goes, it seems there was a lot of interesting new developments.

Reviews: The Jungle Book of Jane Porter: Part 2 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9980444This is my review for Act 1 of your fic. The basic story has some good elements. The basic plot with Hugo and Hooft being deserters- for a moral reason- is good. The antagonist Captain Staquat is basically an interesting foe for Tarzan. In the first fic, Bobby was kind of boring. In the chapter he appeared in, he was more interesting.

The Ocean Is Calling Chapter 2, an one piece fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12946382/2/The-Ocean-Is-CallingThis is the second chapter of Ian's story, and if you guys think he's gonna be OP, think again! ... I lurch up from my position on the bottom of the boat. The first thing I notice is how badly sunburned my exposed chest is, each movement sending an ache spiking through my brain. ... I stagger and fall to the deck as the Nicholas II lurches ...

Reality and Other Inconveniences Chapter 2: Two: Is This a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5281521/2/Reality-and-Other-Inconveniences"If one of those cloths moves, I'm out of here." I inched over to the nearest window and threw open the curtains, raising a cloud of dust in their wake. I sneezed. "Nice floors, gorgeous crown molding, not bad," Rose's hand swept over the banister in examination. "Careful on the stairs, a little loose."

Adventure Time Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Adventure+TimeBrowse through and read adventure time fanfiction stories and books ... she has her partner, Ebony who's a stegosaurus, to keep her company. Her parents go to a small coastal town for their next meeting. ... of fate? Do you believe in love so pure no one can taint it? Do you believe in fairy tale stories? I�m sad to say- not one of ...

And Then There Was Figy (Episode) | Ben 10 Fan Fiction ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/And_Then_There_Was_Figy_(Episode)�You don�t know, he must be defeated before he gets to powerful.� said the first shadowed figure. �I will go.� said the bulky one. �You will, NOW!� said the first shadow. �Okay, Okay.� The bulky figure ran off and out of the door. �Perfect.� said the first shadow and �

Light of the Moon (a Diana fanfiction) - League of Legends ...forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2409052Jul 28, 2012 ï¿½ Welcome to the Forum Archive! Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it �

Percy Jackson The Water Mutant - Chapter Three | heroes ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/546131892305777835Read Chapter Three from the story Percy Jackson The Water Mutant by lokisgloriouspurpose (Ellie) with 14,853 reads. age... More information #wattpad #fanfiction It's just a regular mission for SHIELD agents Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff.

There's No Way My New Little Sister Can Be the Simurgh ...https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/TheresNoWayMyNewLittleSisterCanBeTheSimurghThere's No Way My New Little Sister Can Be The Simurgh! is a Worm AU fanfic, centering on protagonist Taylor Hebert after her father's death leads to a different trigger event and a much different power. Read it at Sufficient Velocity or at FanFiction.net.

DesertChocolate is creating Web Serials and Fanfiction ...https://www.patreon.com/DesertChocolateI'm 'DesertChocolate', I write original fiction and fanfiction on the internet. My original fiction is a story called 'Feral'. I'm also currently writing multiple fanfictions about Mass Effect, Star Trek, DC Comics and other things that tickle my fancy. The fanfic I'm currently most well known for ...

Bring me to Horutra | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Bring_me_to_HorutraBring me to Horutra is the 35th episode of Ben 10: Alien Alliance. Some militairy organization has traveled to Egypt and broke in one of the remaining pyramids of Anubis. These are protected by guards but who protects them from such cunning enemies. Ben has to follow them to the mythical planet...

Things That Never Happened (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/ThingsThatNeverHappenedDangan Ronpa: Things That Never Happened by ikuzonos is an ongoing Dangan Ronpa fanfiction that features an original cast, all of whom are students of Hope's Peak Academy. The reader follows Asuka Ishikawa, the Super High School Level Tattoo Artist, who appears to �

Mara Joyce | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Mara_JoyceEarly life. Mara was born in Boston, Massachusetts at 6:18 P.M. on 7 March 1996 to a bank teller (Jacinth) and a chef (William). However, one of her parents must not be her actual parent, as she is a half-blood (but she is currently unclaimed).

Sire | Mass Effect Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://masseffectfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/SireThe first Sire were basically Collector Separatists who genetically engineered themselves to be much stronger, faster, and overall more formidable than their predecessors. One of the first cybernetic augmentations was an advanced biotechnological implant that �

Reviews: Once Upon a Tennyson | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/114175832. These last few chapters have been to long and each one could have been divided into 3-5 separate good sized chapters each instead of being 4 massive chapters that I (and probably others) took multiple days to read. Other than that this is one of if not THE best ben 10 fanfics I have ever read! Thank-you and Please keep up the GREAT WORK!

Fan-fiction Plagiarism - StarDestroyer.Net BBSbbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=150347Aug 09, 2011 ï¿½ Well, there's really only one reason to search for erotica. On-topic, a potentially scary development, for the reason B5B7 gave. I mean, I'm not a particularly big fanfic reader (in fact I feel a certain shame at reading any fanfiction), but it would be a �

FIC: The Arrow Meets the Flash � fanfiction by katehttps://fanfictionbykate.wordpress.com/2016/03/12/fic-the-arrow-meets-the-flashMar 12, 2016 ï¿½ FIC: The Arrow Meets the Flash. Posted by fanfictionbykate on March 12, 2016 March 21, ... with no real destination in mind. All in all, a quiet night and a bit of good news had him in a decent mood. The kid had woken up from his coma. Barry Allen had made an impression on Oliver. ... For a moment, the young man didn�t answer, just stared at ...

Bigger Than Cheeses - My webcomic will knife fight your ...https://www.biggercheese.comMy constant strive to be more like him lead to a lot of the technical groundwork that made this final storyline possible. Also the latex costume I made in his likeness that I wear while writing fanfiction about him. Malefax from No 4th Wall to Break (2002-2004?). I can't remember where I met Chris first, on TopWebComics or the PvP Forums (now ...

Love Hurts Chapter 14, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11347807/14/Love-HurtsI was so upset I posted a status to my Facebook. One of those vague ones where everyone asked you if you were okay, and were worried you were going to do something drastic�like go on a three day bender. But you were so mortified you posted that shit in the first place, you ignored it afterward, as if you didn't say anything at all.

It Isn't Fate but I Wish It Was Chapter 1 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13208149/1/It-isn-t-fate-but-I-wish-it-wasFor clarification, this fanfiction is based on the tv series for TVD and the books for Twilight. It mostly revolves around the vampire diaries characters and it is only in Bella's point of view for the first couple of chapters. When I got home from work, Charlie was waiting for me with an envelope in his hands.

PAW Patrol: Under The Stars - ??Chapter 1: The First Kiss ...https://www.wattpad.com/570700370-paw-patrol-under-the-stars-%F0%9F%8C%9Fchapter-1-the...YOU ARE READING. PAW Patrol: Under The Stars Fanfiction. This is a story that contains love, hate, revenge, passion, jealousy, and hope. This is the first romance fanfiction story I'm making.Reviews: 19Content Rating: mature

Chapter Two | Little Brat (An Avengers FanFiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/11686567/Little-Brat-An-Avengers-FanFiction/2"Ward told us that you wanted to meet with us," one of the leaders of H.Y.D.R.A. says, "Why?" "Jonathon Greene, one of the most famous men in the United States," I state. I was there to show them my dominance. "Your family doesn't know that what you do. You just say you're going on a business trip." "Excuse me, but that is private information, ...

Fanfiction - Ranchan's Hideout - Google Siteshttps://sites.google.com/site/ranchanshideout/fanfictionSummery: This is the third book in the "Genmas Daughter" series. Ranko is going to America to study 1 year at an american school, here she meets a bunch of new people, and new problems. This book seems to be very good but right now (29/6-04) only the first chapter has been released.

152 and More Twilight Fanfics Book 2 - page 187 ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/152-and-more-twilight-fanfics-book-2/3720Are you looking for a specific fic? In the upper right hand corner is a search box with a drop down menu Type in your search criteria and you will probably find it's already been uploaded if not feel free to ask. If you have a summary you can share that would be appreciated as well. Thanks are always appreciated.

Petunia probably thought accidental magic was deliberate ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6i4g4p/petunia_probably_thought...Petunia probably thought accidental magic was deliberate (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 2 years ago by BrynmorEglan It occurred to me - the first memory we see of �

Reviews: Who's the Father? | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9068193I enjoyed it quite a bit, I liked the angst at the middleish part of the fanfiction, where Robin struggles with her feelings with both Laurant, and Gerome, I have to admit I'm kinda sad it's over, I find the ending was somewhat premature in all seriousness, and I feel bad for Gerome, he didn't get any in the end even in his wedding night, and ...

Reviews: The betrayed Pawn | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12584610Because that would paint a vastly different first impression. Normally I don't comment on things like this, anyways but it was such a humorous mistake I just felt like there was a need to comment, even though you've been inactive for a few months, you probably won't read this for a while.

Voice chapter 4, an one piece fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12972353/4/VoiceBoth Sabo and Ace pounced him before hushing him in desperation. A strange laugh sounded in the trees around them echoing through the branches above. Luffy grabbed the bottom of Ace's shirt, and the tail end of one of Sabo's coat tails. Ace pushed Luffy's hand away, while Sabo grabbed Luffy's hand holding it in his own to comfort the youngest.

For the Love of Music CHAPTER TWO, a ncis fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13292109/2/For-the-Love-of-MusicHe watched Abby as she drove away before getting in his car. Gibbs's gut was still sending signals but he brushed it off as the ordinary concern he had whenever his girls were going out to one of the clubs Abby liked to frequent. Soon he would be home and in his basement working on his latest boat in the quiet he relished.

Reading My Old Fanfiction - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OulQ33tFQYOct 30, 2016 ï¿½ I decided to read out one of my earliest fanfics/fanfictions and draw/animate them so it'll seem less atrocious. I wrote this back when I was around 13 years old (I miscalculated in the video ...

Thomas | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ThomasThomas is labeled as The Goofy Tall Guy in Total Drama Tokyo. Biography Thomas is a cool and tall guy. He lives in Michigan and goes to a big school. He goes to the same school as Elle and all those people, but he tends to ignore them. Thomas is not one of the jocks, he mostly hangs out with...

Kryptonite (User:Nicholsy) | Superman Fan Fiction Wiki ...https://supermanfanfic.fandom.com/wiki/Kryptonite_(User:Nicholsy)Kryptonite is the third episode of the Superman:Man of Steel (User:Nicholsy) animted series written by Dave Nichols. Plot Lex Luthor is sat in his office reading the article Lois wrote about Superman. He then shuns the paper on his desk and rings up one of his technicians and asks them what the...

Shao Kahn | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Shao_KahnShao Kahn is the main antagonist of the Mortal Kombat series, and would be playable in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. His Minion is Sindel. Kahn is seeking a way to travel to Earthrealm after his Mortal Kombat tournament proves to be a failure. Soon, rifts begin opening up in the...

Reviews for Legend of Reylea V2 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13249918So Jarik has to leave soon, with things getting bad on with the New Jedi Order and the New Republic. Jarik and Ahsoka's warnings of the dangers of the growing First Order after all despite all that they've done for them. Best line of defense against the First Order and Snoke are the New Jedi Order and the Resistance, if Leia has formed it yet.

The One Who Got Away Chapter 2, a fifty shades trilogy ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12641197/2/The-One-Who-Got-Away"You are the person I need you to be. I've thought about you every day since you left. When I called you and couldn't get through I thought you moved on. I tried to let you go. And, I know I'm no good for you but I can't help it. I have never felt the way about anyone like I feel about you." "I've thought about you too. But it�

Main - King Sombra Fan Fiction - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/group/1805/folder/12785/main?page=4Lately, Princess Cadance has been feeling inadequate. She's spoken of this briefly to Twilight Sparkle but her longing for a grand adventure is really starting to get to her as are the thoughts that she isn't doing all that she can. Cadance; King Sombra

I am thinking about doing a Portal / Fallout crossover but ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/40aed9/i_am_thinking_about_doing_a_portal...Jan 10, 2016 ï¿½ I am thinking about doing a Portal / Fallout crossover but... (self.FanFiction) ... And I don't mean to be rude but it was not that good.. (130 words, 8 Reviews and zero favourites or follows and besides two guest reviews all the reviews say that it is terrible) So I was wondering.. ... After walking for a while she will discover a bunch of ...Top responsesIf it's a true crossover, post it as a crossover. I see crossovers when they show up in my fandom so I don't see why both fandoms wouldn't see it. :) I thought � read more2 votesAlso another thing. I was going to be honest either way. I planed to just write crossover in the summery.1 voteIt doesn't as far as I know. I am pretty sure the only way to see the crossovers is to either to type the title of the crossover Into search bar or go to the section for � read more1 voteYou don't as far as I know. I'm pretty sure you have to go into a special crossover page to find it.1 voteOkay, so if you still want to get your stuff seen and be honest about the cross over, I'd go down the self promotion path. FanFiction has forums for different � read more2 votesGood idea. Thanks. But like I stated before I was going to be honest either way. By just saying its a crossover in the summery.1 voteSee all

Posting Fic to AO3 Anonymously (NOT Orphaning) : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/71epei/posting_fic_to_ao3_anonymously_not...Sep 20, 2017 ï¿½ Posting Fic to AO3 Anonymously (NOT Orphaning) (self.FanFiction) submitted 1 year ago * by [deleted] For anybody who ever wanted to post a fic to AO3 but didn't want to have it associated with your username, there is an alternative to orphaning it.

Reviews: Legend of Reylea V2: Mysteries of Reylea | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13249918So Jarik has to leave soon, with things getting bad on with the New Jedi Order and the New Republic. Jarik and Ahsoka's warnings of the dangers of the growing First Order after all despite all that they've done for them. Best line of defense against the First Order and Snoke are the New Jedi Order and the Resistance, if Leia has formed it yet.

Im looking for an old Inuyasha fanfiction, help!? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110731012755AAW2nAyJul 31, 2011 ï¿½ I know its very vague, but im hoping if i get alot of responses i can read each and see if they are the correct story. The second one is much shorter then the first, its about the gang outside of the storylines. they are at a resturaunt/club and they are all doing karaoke.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

Weekend at Hisao's (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/WeekendAtHisaos''Weekend at Hisao's'' is a Katawa Shoujo fanfiction written by themocaw. Set a few months after Shizune's Good Ending. It tells that story of Shizune and Hisao being reunited in Hisao's hometown for a weekend so that Hisao can introduce her to his parents.

We were put here on this earth to feel joyhttps://mylifeisalieandididntknow.tumblr.comphysical-manifestation-of-spite:. I wanted to make this for two reasons: 1) I often see fanfictions attempt to gloss over certain things that made MP100 so compelling, which are the character flaws that are designed to make a character more real but, as a consequence, more unlikeable, which dissuades a lot of writers from ever acknowledging them.

Broke but Not Broken Chapter 20, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7264118/20/Broke-but-Not-BrokenMerlin, Morgan, and the four founders are the ones who founded the Wizarding world." Kingsley nodded thoughtfully. "I have to say that Charlie's idea is a good one and the best one. Not only will it help with finding the people who raised Hermione but it will also make people turn in the Death Eaters that have evaded capture up til now.

The First Potter Chapter 14, a harry ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11988153/14/The-First-PotterFanFiction | unleash ... Follow/Fav The First Potter. By: Light of the Nightmare. Acacia Lily Potter is going to Alice Augusta Longbottom's birthday sleep over. Whilst the two friends and their other friend are having fun, she recieves the news that Voldemort found her family. ... "Bella's parents are the ones who did it. I bet she is blaming ...

Can someone recommend any good fate fanfics, that kinda ...https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/3554in/can_someone_recommend_any_good...May 07, 2015 ï¿½ Can someone recommend any good fate fanfics, that kinda expand on the fate universe? ... it doesn't qualify with the first two things I said, but it's just a damn good recommendation. ... Most of these fanfics that everyone is recommending are the most popular ones, but there's one that is like the ultimate crossover between the most polarized ...Top responsesWell, Fate/Zero, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya, Fate/Apocrypha, and Fate/Strange Fake were all written by different authors and are cannon, so they expand the fate � read more4 votesI'd advise you trying From Fake Dreams, if you haven't already. There's some other decent ones on there. I gave pretty much anything over 100k+ � read more2 votesI've always wanted to write a fanfic of the 4th and 5th Holy Grail Wars converging. Does one exist already?2 votesIf you want a more competent Shirou, From Fake Dreams and my personal favorite Path of the King are really good choices. From Fake Dream's plot is that � read more1 voteKinda surprised nobody has mentioned Path of the King. fanfiction.net/s/76572351 voteI wouldn't really read a fanfic if you're looking for something that expands on the Nasuverse.1 voteSee all

Is there any fanfiction where the main character is God ...https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-fanfiction-where-the-main-character-is-GodFeb 20, 2017 ï¿½ Yes, but it�s likely to be irreligious at best and downright blasphemous at worst. God (Christian Bible) - Works Bible FanFiction Archive | FanFiction

Reviews: Damned If You Do, Damned If You ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12294345FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... What I can see of a story seems intriguing, but it's too poorly written for me to persist. There is something to be said for the traditional plot structure where the essentials are established in the first few pages. ... By this, I am unsure which characters and relationships are the focus (I have ...

5 Emotional Harry Potter Fanfiction Storylines That'll ...https://fanfictionrecommendations.com/5-emotional-harry-potter-fanfiction-storylines...Oct 12, 2018 ï¿½ So today, we gathered 5 emotional stories from the Harry Potter fanfiction realm that are perfect for those days where all you really want to do is cry. So, grab some kleenex and dive in! 5 Emotional Harry Potter Fanfiction Storylines That�ll Move You To Tears . The First Day by little0bird

Reviews: The Consort | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11053289FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... I'm really enjoying it so far and to be honest I'd forgotten about the other male consort from the first part, but it was great to find out that it was Cedric. I'm wondering though if he'll be a major character later on though? ... Your stories are the best.

Blog:Recent posts | The Kane Chronicles Fanfiction Wiki ...https://kanechroniclesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Blog:Recent_posts1 Questions November 26, 2011 by SallyPerson So there is one very important thing I need to know for my PJO/Egyptian Crossover. Can the Egyptian gods have demigod kids? It's never been mentioned in the series! All we know about are the humans that can host these gods. My OC is either going to...

Everyone knows Fifty Shades of Grey is bad, so why is it ...https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2205371/everyone-knows-fifty-shades-of-grey...There was a fad for the first book and film, sure but it's slowed right down. 0. ... I've read fanfiction that's much better written than this dross, but the Twilight books are also very badly written, so she started off with rather badly written inspiration 24 Reasons why Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey are the same movie. 0. Tyyleer Posts: 4,440.

Best Sailor Moon Fanfiction - Angelfirewww.angelfire.com/bug/adshartha/smfanfiction.htmlBest Sailor Moon Fanfiction. The stories found here, are the best i've read from the net. They are mostly Usagi and Mamoru fic...i must admit i like the first season where they fall in love with one and other. Alternate Universe can also be found. All in all, you won't be dissapointed by reading those stories.

'til the end of the line - rogerthat-bucky.tumblr.comhttps://rogerthat-bucky.tumblr.com/post/148859978610It�s what drew me into fanfiction tbh. share 3 books that you love and your favourite quote from them. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath �There is something demoralizing about watching two people get more and more crazy about each other, especially when you are the only extra person in the room.

Why do the bad stories get the most reviews on FanFiction ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120712141059AAwubSBJul 12, 2012 ï¿½ I have a story on FanFiction, and I think it's decent but I don't get a lot of views/reviews - as a matter of fact, the amount of views with each chapter are going down, so I guess people don't like it. Anyway, that's besides the point. A guy reviewed my latest chapter saying it was good, I had potential, and that I should check out his story which followed a similar premise.

Angels of Darkness | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Angels_of_DarknessThe group was originally composed of rebel Angels who fell from Paradise with Samael but also includes their descendants, as well as Angels who have fallen after the first rebellion and their descendants. The Angels of Darkness battle Percy Jackson during his adult years and then later his daughter Hypatia Jackson during her teenage years.

Pin by Amanda Burgin on meme in 2019 | Harry potter memes ...https://cz.pinterest.com/pin/427419820857670473We love fanfiction, especially when it involves our old pals Ron, Hermione and Harry. Harry Potter Fanfiction is some of the most interesting and widely loved fanfiction on the planet. In this article we highlight some of the very best HP fanfiction stories from throughout history, updated for 2018. #Harrypotter #hp #fanfiction # ...

The Road Not Taken by ExtremelyGruntledmtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=2987&textsize=0&chapter=4Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Fireworks, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336775/1/FireworkFourth of July was one of the hardest events for the simple reason that every single noise and flash sent him back to a time he really wished to forget. So when approached with an invite to go watch the fireworks with his mentee, he really didn't want to say no to him. ... The rest of that firework show was the first time Tony experienced no ...

For the Love of Music CHAPTER SEVEN, a ncis fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13292109/7/For-the-Love-of-MusicAnd then there was the groundings. Gibbs always made his lot serve their time at his house so he could keep an eye on them and enforce early bedtimes and other restrictions when needed. Every one of them had been grounded frequently enough to know every inch of Gibbs house as if it was their own.

Ranma Images | Page 78 | The Fanfiction Forumhttps://thefanfictionforum.net/xenforo/index.php?threads/ranma-images.12185/page-78Jun 03, 2019 ï¿½ I had a very hard time with Frozen - watched it with my sister and my niece - because Anna and Elsa's parents were clearly psychotic. I did like how they portrayed Anna as being an analogue to a girl raised by a single mother - ready to f*** the first hot guy who hits on her (I didn't mention that observation to my sister - she's happily married but I doubt she'd appreciate the thought).

The Crack Van, a pillar of fandom on LiveJournal, shuts ...https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/fandom/crack-van-fanfic-fandom-shut-downThe Crack Van was LiveJournal�s most reliable source of fanfiction recommendations for a decade. There was a time when LiveJournal community crack_van was a household name in the world of ...

Justin Trudeau Superman: PM was Clark Kent on Halloweenwww.towleroad.com/2017/11/justin-trudeau-supermanNov 01, 2017 ï¿½ He was the first Canadian PM to do so back in 2016. Trudeau last year also sent a note to a man who had received a homophobic Valentine that read: �Faggot. You are not getting shifts for a ...[PDF]Information Seeking Behavior in the Fan Fiction Community ...https://infocom.hyperlib.sjsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/FanFicInfoCommunity.pdfbehavior in the fanfiction community as examined through the lens of serious leisure (one of the areas in which some LIS specific work has been done in regards to the community), the fan fiction community and authors (or other original content creators), the relationship of community

Captive Titans by GrouchoM on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/grouchom/art/Captive-Titans-104836722This was one of three or four illos I did for a fanfiction. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I'm slowly going senile, I can't remember the name of the story or the author. (Sorry!) I know I enjoyed it enough to illustrate passages of it just for the simple joy of visualizing the prose. This was the first �

Reviews: The Assignment | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12043080I loved the first season but felt like moments I was most looking forward to never happened. They did the build up but then the just stopped. Liam is an example. They did the build up of Callie's history with Liam coming out and I kept waiting for a bonding moment with �

kidnapped women force into training - Originals - AFF ...www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/65496-kidnapped-women-force-into-trainingThat was the story I was looking for. Pity the author removed it. Site News- Pictures will now only be allowed to be uploaded to the Art Room section of the forum, which can only be accessed by Members. Any pictures that are uploaded to other forums will be deleted. ... Searching for a Fic? Originals ; kidnapped women force into training Sign ...

How do you delete expired version - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_delete_expired_versionThe old version of iTunes does not need to be deleted as the new version will update it to the latest version. ... This is not an answerable question. ... it's for a fanfiction not for profit and ...

Idam Jagath movie review highlights: Sumanth's film is ...https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/telugu/movies/news/idam-jagath-movie...Be the first one to review. ... which saw a terrific performance delivered by Jake Gyllenhaal as the iconic Louis Bloom. ... making a call to a television channel to sell it for a price. Nishith ...

Broken Smile - Chapter Three - Chapter Threehttps://brokensmilefanfiction.tumblr.com/post/162222170094/chapter-threeChapter Three The next morning, I had a little bit of a hangover. A fact that was made far worse by Carey�s insistent nagging about something, I wasn�t really listening. I was reading my emails and...

Secret Famdertinehttps://secretfamdertine.tumblr.com/guidelinesSMUT/NUDITY IN FANFICTION/FANART. Smut in fanfiction is more than fine. In fact, it still technically follows Tumblrs (idiotic) rules. Smut in fanart, however, is pushing it a bit. I personally thin it is fine, however, these will need to be posted on your blog and tagged to the person who is recieving the gift.

The Hybrid and The Human Chapter 10 ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10852948/10/The-Hybrid-and-The-HumanShe decides to go live with her grandmother in New Orleans for a fresh start. But when Bella meets a certain Original hybrid, will it spark new emotions and what are the Cullen's doing in New Orleans? Please no hate comments. ... "Bella don't," screamed a voice from behind but it was to late the witch was dead. I suddenly sank to the ground and ...

I Do, but They Don't Know Chapter 5: It ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/2949824/5/I-Do-but-They-Don-t-KnowFanFiction | unleash ... She sat there for a while and Harry was starting to get pans out and putting them on the burner to heat up and started cracking eggs into a separate bowl. "Not that I mind if you do or you don't but aren't you going to help." "Not really unless you don't want my parents to come home to �

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Percy-Jackson-and-the-Olympians/0/2/3This is a collection of fan fictions where Percy is either not a demigod or isn't his typical self like he is in the series. Percy can be anything from a god to a mortal or he can be a demigod as well as say part of the Flock from Maximum Ride or born in a different time or as a female or evil. These are the stories I've found that I've enjoyed.

EFP FANFICTION TRAILER by Marty23 - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFQtumYP_PIClick to view on Bing2:19Aug 19, 2012 ï¿½ Hallo everyone! It's Marty23 writing here, my 2nd vid based on a fanfiction(a twilight fanfiction this time). Sorry if I'm writing in English but it's because the name of the main ...Author: Danny PescaraViews: 1.6K

Group Home | Fan Fiction | School for Good and Evilhttps://schoolforgoodandevil.com/groups/fan-fiction-1995I guess I�ll try doing a short story, but it isn�t a fan fiction. Hope you like it! Prologue- 11 years ago: To Ranger, travelling alone was nice, not travelling with a party of smelly men, looking for a lost prince. To Ranger, humans were accursed creatures that didn�t belong in the Kingdom of Elsmoore, but the bridge between humans and ...

anyaheirkoya.tumblr.com - What am I doing here?https://anyaheirkoya.tumblr.comMy Immortal could have been written as a parody of bad fanfiction but it made such an impact on that subculture that it�s entirely possible that it only seems like a satire because it�s the original thing being satired. My Immortal could�ve been an intentionally bad fanfic but that�s not a given.

Reviews: A Grimm Tale | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12896984The only Literature Epic I can think of in modern times that's become popular is the Lord of the Rings, and it hit popularity in a very different cultural climate. Modern fanfiction is rarely about treading new ground, instead reshaping the old. This is very much the former. It's why I enjoy it so much, but it�

Is Wattpad a good tool for building a large audience and ...https://www.quora.com/Is-Wattpad-a-good-tool-for-building-a-large-audience-and...Wattpad is a site for writing, sharing and reading stories. Most folks just write stories they want to tell. Since majority of members that appear as active members are teens, it often appears that teenager are there for writing fan fiction. For...

Malice In Wonderland Trailer ~ A Covenant Fanfiction - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNskqGGQUBwClick to view on Bing3:30Jul 29, 2009 ï¿½ READ BEFORE WATCHING: This is a trailer I made for my fanfiction, Malice in Wonderland. Here's the link to it, if you would like to read it; http://www.fanfi...Author: scarletletter05Views: 11K

a catalogue of snowbaz fanfictionhttps://snowbaz-fanfiction-library.tumblr.comNov 09, 2016 ï¿½ Baz has been dragged to a nightclub by his cousin. He meets a mysterious brave there. Cloud Nine by snowkatze. Whilst Simon can deny his crush on Baz, he can�t deny the thoughts he keeps having about them - going to prom together. That leaves him with no other choice but to ask him out. Day 14: Fairytale retelling by Sarahs_sinnlose_schreiberei

Know any good Twilight Fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090823122008AAvvIJyAug 23, 2009 ï¿½ So I've been reading in on fanfiction for a few years now. And I can't find anymore interesting stories. Do any of you know any interesting stories on either fanfiction.net or twilighted.com. You should know I've already ready read all the super popular ones like Wide Awake, IEWIS, MMM, anything by VJGM,. So if you have any recs please list them and tell me whether it on fanfiction.net �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 14

Elijah Mikaelson FanFiction & Imagines - LiveLuvCreatewww.liveluvcreate.com/index.php?site=search_ff&page=1&searchtag=elijah_mikaelsonCreate & read Elijah Mikaelson FanFiction, OneShots & Imagines on LiveLuvCreate.com. You are viewing page 1 of Elijah Mikaelson FanFiction.

Big Bang Theory FanFiction & Imagines - liveluvcreate.comwww.liveluvcreate.com/index.php?site=search_ff&page=1&searchtag=big_bang_theorybig bang theory FanFiction. Big Bang Theory is full of amazing characters and hilarious storylines making it no surprise it�s so popular. Big Bang Theory fanfiction puts you in the drivers series to shape the lives of the characters. Creating Big Bang Theory fanfiction is a fun way to continue the storylines and even write yourself into the ...

Heat and Love Chapter 1, a rwby fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12578473/1/Heat-and-LoveFollow/Fav Heat and Love. By: White Rose Trash. ... One of the many disadvantages of being a cat faunus throughout Weiss' life was the annual weeklong event of going into heat. She had the displeasure of experiencing this phenomena the first year when she was still with her parents, as if she didn't receive enough disgrace and disgust from her ...

God of war Chapter 2, a Naruto - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13136872/2/God-of-warthe first son of Zeus the true god of war returned and this time he returned to stay! ... and also his other descendant satsuki uchiha both containing one of its aspects being izumi the personification of one of the gifts of his father as the goddess amaterasu being the personification of the sun and heat but the other descending represented ...

Shitoyakahan Sonodeddo Banbutsunoreichou | Bleach ...https://bleach-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Shitoyakahan_Sonodeddo_BanbutsunoreichouShitoyakahan Sonodeddo Banbutsunorechou is a female Shinigami, and a member of the Royal Banbutsunoreichou Clan of the Royal Family, and is the first female to ever lead the clan. Back in the day she served as the First Captain of the 8th Division in the Gotei 13; during those days she was the...

The Ghost of Dirtmouth Chapter 6, a hollow knight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13264335/6/The-Ghost-of-Dirtmouth"Ah, why that particular name? It's a small reference to a world outside this one. I can't remember what exactly it means, but it seemed fitting." A small nod gave the seal of approval. Now to the inquiry he had begun before he got distracted. "Mikkel, whatever it is you want for, don't let me stop you.

Though A Bird Can't Fly, That Doesn't Mean It Never Will ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5077152/1/Though-A-Bird-Can-t-Fly-That-Doesn-t-Mean-It...Though A Bird Can't Fly, That Doesn't Mean It Never Will. Foreword: When I first started this fic, I'd only meant to write a series of shorts where the first line would always echo the last, to practice my somewhat rusty writing skills.But somewhere along the way, I ended up with a full-blown story on my hands, and of course I had to do the right thing and see it through to the end ;)

Looking for a good harry/ginny fanfiction where they meet ...https://www.reddit.com/.../comments/50p88o/looking_for_a_good_harryginny_fanfiction_where[Prompt] During the First Task of the Triwizard Tournament, instead of a Hungarian Horntail, Harry has to face a Norwegian Ridgeback. ... Request Looking for a good harry/ginny fanfiction where they meet after the war. (self.HPfanfiction) ... The Weasleys find themselves facing imprisonment and shame after remaining loyal to a man they always ...

The Beatles � Nowhere in Particular RAhttps://nowhereinparticularra.wordpress.com/tag/the-beatlesPosts about The Beatles written by KellyDS. Music & More challenge . 27.) the first fanfic you read. The first fanfiction story I read in this fandom was Trudy Brasure�s A Heart for Milton�and I paid for it first, before reading.That is odd for me, to pay for a fanfic story, I still can�t get over the fact that I did that!

When Vixens ATTACK F.M Tickle by TheBandito on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/thebandito/art/When-Vixens-ATTACK-F-M-Tickle-245671706In these days I have read again the first comic of Peterton Poe and... well, it's hot! ... I hope to read a new comic of his adventures soon. And I hope to have a new idea for a new fanfiction. Reply. TheBandito Featured By Owner Jun 6, 2019 ... (one of my first) but it provides the original story behind all these crazy aliens, and all of their ...

Would it be a mistake for a main character to be gay ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100313193318AAvnIyzMar 13, 2010 ï¿½ Would it be a mistake for a main character to be gay? ... i think you may have to be extremely careful. with a gay main character and a fantasy plot, your story could very easily give off the impression of "hormonal fanfiction". if you don't know what i'm talking about, just browse through fanfiction.net. ... But it does say there is an issue ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 12

Telling Them About It Chapter 2: Dan, a lucifer fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12313400/2/Telling-Them-About-ItIt really was the only way. And he had promised to not impersonate him again like he had at an attempt to find someone else to be, during a freak-out over hurting everyone he cared about. Still, Dan was kind of pissed off with him for cornering him like this and it wasn't the best way to do things, but he really wanted this conversation to ...

It Started With You Chapter 1, a zootopia fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12027296/1/It-Started-With-YouFanFiction | unleash ... which is why I'm slightly smaller, not that you can tell..."he smiled widely at her. She had a shocked look on her face but it gave way to a smile, as she tried to push him. ... teacher, a bear, who seemed really open and wanted her to call him Griz, walked in and class started a little slowly but it was the morning ...

Fanfiction by BabyAbbieStar on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/babyabbiestar/gallery/49939740/FanfictionThis folder is for all the fanfiction that I have written. Long stories are located on the left, while one-shots are located below. ... It was a cold autumn day when Mr. M walked up to a lonely house in the middle of Dimble Woods. All the windows had heavy drapes drawn, blocking out everything. ... But it happened. He didn't bother knocking on ...

Dreaming Out Loud, Fave Kol Mikaelson Fan Fiction Stories...https://songtoyou.tumblr.com/post/50328317308/fave-kol-mikaelson-fan-fiction-storiesHere is a list of some of my favorite Kol centric stories I wanted to recommend: 1.) Irish Rose: TVD/TWD Crossover. With the dead walking and trying to keep Mystic Falls safe, the last thing Damon expected to find in Georgia was Rose�s doppelganger, Maggie, and bringing with her centuries of secrets and curses relating back to the Original brothers.

Reviews: Tainted Silver | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12340091This was a great ending to a great story. Detail was just like Mr. Smee. Detail and Mr. Smee both could've had better friends. But chose to be with horrible beings like Crystal and Captain Hook. So Fury is Eclipse's only blood family. It's actually not surprising, since they're both jerks with hearts of gold. Sterling really is full of surprises.

band fanfiction (slash) recommendations? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110810114443AAtVAMCAug 10, 2011 ï¿½ I like: Ryden (Brendon Urie/Ryan Ross, Panic! At The Disco) William Beckett/Ryan Ross (The Academy Is..., Panic! At The Disco/The Young Veins Waycest (Gerard and Mikey Way, My Chemical Romance) Frerard (Frank Iero and Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance) NC-17 or R. PWP is a-okay. Thanks! :D Sorry if this was the wrong section to put this in.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

The Princess of Winter Chapter 3, a game of thrones fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12787665/3/The-Princess-of-WinterFollow/Fav The Princess of Winter. By: Flying Thunderbird. When the Northern Lords express their displeasure at Brandon Stark's betrothal to a southerner, Rickard Stark decides that the answer lies in his eldest daughter, Heddara. ... At least that was what one of the soldiers he had managed to get under his employment as a spy had said, in the ...

[LF] Harry travels back in time and becomes a teacher ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/9w84ar/lf_harry_travels_back_in_time...In his All was not well. ... Lone Traveler, is sent to a world where he is supposed to teach Defense to the Mauraders and others during their OWL year. Well, he's going to do it right. ... wizards refused to change the things that were important to prevent events that led to the war in the first place to repeat themselves. Time for Harry to ...Top responsesDunuelos wrote one in his Lone Traveler series: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12184104/1/Lone-Traveler-Professor-of � read more2 votesLone Traveler: Professor of Defense by dunuelos Harry Potter, Lone Traveler, is sent to a world where he is supposed to teach Defense to the Mauraders � read more1 voteSee all

Slash Fiction | Know Your Memehttps://knowyourmeme.com/memes/slash-fictionJun 20, 2014 ï¿½ Slash fiction refers to fanfiction which features a homosexual romantic relationship between two characters. The name comes from the slash (/) put between the characters� names in the title or description of the fiction, which differs from the ampersand (&) put between the names of characters in platonic pairings.Author: Molly Horan

LF Harry Potter goes to Beauxbatons instead of Hogwarts ...https://www.reddit.com/.../comments/5hhp94/lf_harry_potter_goes_to_beauxbatons_instead_ofRequest LF Harry Potter goes to Beauxbatons instead of Hogwarts (or transfers) (self.HPfanfiction) ... but Lucius Malfoy faked his survival to take over Britain in his name. Almost 20 years later, the Dark Lord returns to a very different Britain - but Malfoy won't give up his power. And Dumbledore sees an opportunity to deal with both.

The DunnesDarlins FanFic Archive - oocities.orgwww.oocities.org/dunnesdarlins/darlinawards99.htmlThe Darlin Awards Committee: Jackie, Karol, and Stefanie. Special thanks to Penny for designing the award. These awards were awarded to fanfiction posted on the DunnesDarlins Mailing List between July and December of 1999. Every member of the DunnesDarlins Mailing List was allowed to vote for these ...

Professor L'gaff | Neo Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://neofanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Professor_L'gaffIn his studies, he made a friend who had enough money to help fund the search for the space region. They tracked one of the largest space regions to a galaxy named Elarka. They even continue searching for new Pokemon and planets to this day. Medals Edit. Professor of the Year Award (X2) Adventurer of the Year Award (X4) Pokemon Edit

Xover: Where Else?, Harry Potter & Avengers | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/13051575/1/Where-ElseFanFiction. Just In. Community. ... When the stinging turned to a burning, the man sat up, suddenly awake, and whispered one word as he clutched his burning ... "It is both lovely to see you here and terrible," were the first words Harry said when he arrived at what had been his home for far longer than the small unit in New York on the living ...

Echo Echo (Horizons) | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Echo_Echo_(Horizons)Echo Echo is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Sonorosian from the planet Sonorosia. Echo Echo is a small, white alien whose body is a living amplifier. He is actually living sonic waves contained in a suit made of silicon. One of his most noticeable features is a square appendage resembling an MP3...

Yugioh! The Next Generation | Yu-Gi-Oh! Fanfiction ...https://ygofanfic.fandom.com/wiki/Yugioh!_The_Next_GenerationYugioh! The Next Generation is a fanfiction series by Nicholas Cornish. The series uses Fusion Monsters, Synchro Monsters and XYZ monsters. Most of the characters are based on real life people. The series introduces Duelist Points, which are virtual points that are used to enter tournaments or...

The Blue Dragon / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/TheBlueDragonThe Blue Dragon is a series of currently two fanfictions written by one of our very own tropers, Rovas 117 or Viperwatcher - or better known as Zayril Rovas. Based upon the The Legend of Spyro video games series and inspired by a bunch of other stories.. Demex Windsor, a normal fifteen-year-old boy, lives in a perfectly normal town in a perfectly normal neighborhood.

Jacques Loren | Saints Row Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://saintsrowfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Jacques_LorenHe appears as one of the main ... He usually wears a suit that looks exactly like his brothers but sometimes he does wear a suit very similar to a Morningstar Specialist except it is a darker red. Trivia. Jacques looks exactly like Phillipe in promotionally art for Saints Row The Thirds. Gallery. Jacques Loren. Jacques in his second suit.

Mechatrix (Subnauticatracer) | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Mechatrix_(Subnauticatracer)The first few tests were a success, and further development on the Omnitrix was made, with the Mechatrix testing each function, except self-destruct, of course. Once the Omnitrix was finished, the Mechatrix was no longer needed and was left in his workshop.

fanfiction's are go!https://thunderbirds-fanfics.tumblr.comfanfiction's are go! I hope you enjoy the small or bigger fanfic I write. I'm open for ideas and requests on stories.

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A ...https://www.onenewspage.com/n/Markets/75e21c0b7/4Chan-Claims-To-Have-Fabricated-Anti...Wednesday, 11 January 2017 In a story that is getting more surreal by the minute, a post on 4Chan now claims that the infamous "golden showers" scene in the unverified 35-page dossier, allegedly compiled by a British intelligence officer, was a hoax and fabricated by a member of the chatboard as "fanfiction", then sent to Rick Wilson, who proceeded to send it to the CIA, which then put it in ...

Son of the Archer and The Boy Who Lived ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11884262/35/Son-of-the-archer-and-The-Boy-Who-LivedSecond in Son of the Archer series. Ron is off on his own "quest" for the first time away from his adoptive father Clint Barton where he meets the famed Harry Potter and takes the first steps on a wild journey of magic, chaos and a dark lord. Main characters include Weasleys, Ron, �

STRQ Future Chapter 1: Red Trailer, a rwby fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13226826/1/STRQ-FutureOne of the braver Beowolves goes forward, but Ruby merely spins, hooks its body in the curve of her blade, smiles at the camera as the monster growls, and fires the sniper section at speeds that sever the creature's body in a shower of petals. Both halves land on the ground, continuing to bleed roses, and the rest of the pack charges.

Kill Six Billion Demons � Wielder of Names 1-15https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-1-15(Hah, truth is the first lie!) Or maybe it�s Yisun�s great gift to humanity, the terrible Want to have the world that forced her tongue. And anyhow, One shouldn�t put too much trust in the advice of an unbound Demon; who�s own gift is the secrets which will unmake the world. Cio is, after all, a fanfiction writer!

Reviews: Pok�mon Sinnoh Journey VOL 3 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1175686411/15/2018 c37 ctran03931 "The Pokemon Ping Pong Tournament finally begins and already, the competition's heating up to a boiling point. Ash and Hareta were kicked out despite their best efforts in the first few rounds until the only three out of their group were Hikaru, Barry and Dawn, one of which and their own partners will soon be going up against a Pokemon Ping Pong Champion simply named ...

This Can't Be Real, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13327911/1/This-Can-t-Be-RealHappy nodded. As the women marched to the door to meet the police outside, he hurried upstairs and into the room Peter had always stayed in whenever he spent the weekend working in the lab with Tony. He found Peter sitting on the bed, head held in his hands, rocking back and forth. "This isn't real," he �

The Future Chapter 5, an inuyasha fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/4566108/5/The-FutureThe drive back home was a quite one, kagome had fallen asleep, he pulled into the driveway and got out, walking to the passenger's side of the car, sesshomaru picked up a sleeping kagome in his arms and took her to his room and placed her on the bed. After that was done sesshomaru went over to the desk he had in his room to do some paper work.

Forum: Fanfiction Requests? | DeviantArthttps://forum.deviantart.com/community/projects/2224381Aug 22, 2016 ï¿½ Hi masonicon, wow pretty intense. Im afraid that this fanfiction is too much for me to handle. Im afraid it would take up to much of time as i do have other commitments and i wouldn't know where to start. Im sorry i couldn't do it but i'm sure there are �

The Science of Fanfiction, image by Johnlockcreys John sat ...https://thescienceoffanfiction.tumblr.com/post/50183197470/image-by-johnlockcreys-john...image by Johnlockcreys John sat at his apartment, just another ordinary day on an ordinary year. Sherlock had been dead for almost three years now. �Stop it�, John thought, putting his head between...

The Church of Time and Chaos - Angelfirewww.angelfire.com/anime3/setsunaranma/fanfiction.htmRanma as the Son of the pink lady and Diamond. Hey she was hot when he aged so I am not suprised but if what happened then Diamond is a sick bastard wanting both Mother and Daughter. Eternity; Ranma as an anchient Immortal, The Gathering is now. And Pluto is hoping to �

Reviews: A Drunken Arcwitch Marriage | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12185468Holy shit amazing tho. 5/18 c23 sanguiano2001 Hello. 5/10 c23 43 LastCorsair ... as much as I love strapons, damn does Glynda own a lot of them from what it sounds like. Not like I�d complain, but it�s not like you can wear two at once lol. 3/22 c23 1 Ace of Hate ... It would be even better if Oscar had Ozpin in his head at the time.

Reviews: Turn the Tables | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7330524I will donate for a completion of this story. This is my absolute favorite glee fanfiction. It's the right amount of angst, love, drama and humor. Please continue. Please. ... I love Puck in this role and can totally see him as the protective older brother. 4/28/2018 c12 KalenCaelli The backstory was amazing. ... But it�s a nice filler. I am ...

User blog:Lucasthewikiguy13/FanFiction - Saying Goodbye ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lucasthewikiguy13/FanFiction_-_Saying...I made this FanFiction when I found out Butch Hartman left Nickelodeon. He gave us all so many good memories from his shows, so I knew I had to make a fanfiction to say my goodbyes to his years at Nickelodeon. I wish Butch Hartman the best of luck in his future, �

I got bored and Wrote some Rolek fanfiction (Rose+Dalek ...masteredits.weebly.com/whats-happening/i-got-bored-and-wrote-some-rec-fanfiction-rose...Nov 09, 2014 ï¿½ I got bored and Wrote some Rolek fanfiction (Rose+Dalek) 11/9/2014. 3 Comments ... This is no life for a Dalek.� ... and the Doctor threw up. He wanted that to be him. He got close to Rose, but it was all just in his plan to get close to his one true love, The Dalek. The Doctor started to cry as Rose took the Dalek out of the armor and began ...

Fanfiction � Being Harry Potter | Stephan Sokolow's Blogblog.ssokolow.com/archives/2018/12/12/fanfiction-being-harry-potterI don�t want to say much about the plot, but I will say that it follows Draco and he discovers the �who� and �why� in chapter 2� but it turns out to be a big and very novel plot twist. This is not your ordinary �they have to lay low and slowly gain an understanding of each other as they wait for a solution� fic. (And I �

A Heated Secret Chapter 2, a star vs. the forces of evil ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12414334/2/A-Heated-SecretFanFiction | unleash ... Marco and Hekapoo have a wild time together, but it leads to a secret the Marco can not let anyone know not even his family especially his girlfriend Jackie (Contains: Incest) ... As the bike got close it skids and stops in front of them. As the smoke cleared it revealed a pale skin woman with red hair black skinny ...

Rise of the TMNT - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13224536/1/Rise-of-the-TMNT-Out-with-the-OldThis is the 6th is my ROTT series so far. It takes place directly after Insomnia and references some things from that story, but it shouldn't be strictly necessary for you to read that one, though it may be helpful. I still don't own TMNT, any incarnation, despite the liberties I'm taking with their world. This is my first time writing Baron ...

Bound by Red Thread - Chapter 1 - quantumlittlecat ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/15889818/chapters/37028574Sep 04, 2018 ï¿½ So a first attempt at fanfiction for me, so keep that in mind! ... �I know, I know, but it was part of the deal, remember? I�m not even qualified to work in your lab as an assistant, if SHIELD insists on some training so I can at least pass as a pseudo-bodyguard, the least we can do is play along. ... she turns and briskly walks ...

Stargate: SG-1 Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/tv/Stargate-SG-1/0/3/5Communities � TV Shows � Stargate: SG-1 Communities 9 Stories to make you cry. Self explanatory really ! ... This is dedicated entirely to those stories which make you laugh. The SG universe provides so much opportunity for humour I thought I'd try to gather as much as possible in one place. ... The sister C2 to A Genius Idea in the Atlantis ...

Reviews: Sword Art Online: Unforeseen Content | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11269027/0/6May I question the wisdom in portraying Matt and Sora the way you do? Again, it is VERY out of character for them to be so antagonistic, and I really don't feel that the best way to handle them. I get that it can be easy to demonize people at points, but it really harms more than helps.

The MacGyver Library - MacGyver Fanfiction Libraryhttps://themacgyverlibrary.tumblr.comThis blog is a library of Macgyver (2016 Reboot) fanfiction. Tags Fic Rec I do not own Macgyver, nor do I own the fanfiction. This is just a fanfic recommendations blog. Please Inbox me if you have...

Harry and Hermione Fanfiction � The Forgotten Boy by ...https://lilly-is-a-dreamer.tumblr.com/post/134071535649/the-forgotten-boy-by-kallanitI know a lot,most of them are unfinished or still updating,and generally overwhelming. But you�ve introduced me to so many great stories so I hope to return the favor. You can also check my fanfiction.net favorites for other stories that aren�t Harmony if you�d like. My name is Zeraus ���� A big thanks for this to ...

Can you get arrested for writing fanfiction since it's ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20180517051546AArMIdvMay 17, 2018 ï¿½ It's a troublesome and costly if they don't win the case, or if you haven't made money of it, there's little / nothing in it for them when it comes to monetary compensation. This is the reason why many fan fiction writers think they're safe and on the right side of the law as long as they don't make a profit, but not the case.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 6

Married to the Koopa King (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/MarriedToTheKoopaKingDespite being a popular fanfic, Married to the Koopa King has only seven chapters and hasn't been updated since 2010. The writer moved from FanFiction.Net to Archive of Our Own.There's a chance the story will be remade, but it hasn't happened yet.

New pen name | Jordan Silver's Book Cornerhttps://jordansilver.net/2017/10/new-pen-nameOct 07, 2017 ï¿½ Love the new pen name!! I�ve been following your FanFiction story TheLife but I�m fighting with myself about should I read it as the chapters are released or wait till it�s all done or just say screw it & read the chapters as they come out & then read it all over again when it�s done!! Thanks for all the new stuff Jordan!!

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/South_Park_Fanon_Wikia" h="ID=SERP,5140.1">South Park Fanon Wikia | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://southparkfanon.fandom.comWelcome to South Park Fanon Wiki, the free encyclopedia for fan-created South Park content that anyone can edit! This encyclopedia contains information on fanon terms, pairings, original characters, fanfiction, and soon, fan artists. All users are welcome to create and edit articles about their own and others' original characters, fanfics and pairings set in the same universe as the long ...

Good websites to post and write stories on? - Literature ...board.ttvchannel.com/t/good-websites-to-post-and-write-stories-on/33869Of course very loose, and I have so much planned. It'll get much more meaningful as the story progresses. It's extremely anime-esque, but I do not want to use fanfiction.net. ... But it didn't go well at all, lol. I mean, I was typing directly into the thing, and it didn't have a grammar check� sometimes I just completely forgot to ...

daphne. - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/iluckleshNew fanfiction story :'D haven't seen you guys for such a long time ENG | Dr Ali Karahan and his sister Esma take part in a dangerous experiment to restore genetic memory.Views: 1.5K

Reviews: Seventh Slip Backward | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/108737493/25/2018 c11 Ic3pup543 If only we had some bacon for the hot mess happening inside this poor kid's head. Thanks for the omake, now I just want to go write a bunch of situations where, instead of Therapy Jutsu-ing people to good, Naruto just runs around smacking his enemies in the face with bacon, after gratuitous violence fails, of course.

Fanfiction Recommendations from a Slash Fan: October 2012https://fanfictionslashrec.blogspot.com/2012/10Fanfiction Recommendations from a Slash Fan ... This is one of those awesome "What if the Hokage had a backbone?" stories. ... me strange but I love this pairing unfortunately there are not a lot of stories but there are a few good ones. this was the first one I read and I love it.

The Travis Chronicles Chapter 1, an arthur fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12645811/1/The-Travis-ChroniclesCircumcisions, genital rotting, molestation, and gay sex. These are the tools of the Travis trade. He must be a gay pedophile since what he obsesses about writing about. Because of this, the world of Arthur fanfiction has since dissipated into a vast and barren wasteland of �

One Piece Communities | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/One-Piece/0/3/3This is a collection of the many varied and well written collected stories and or drabbles from the equally varied anime One Piece. From the 30 Piece challenges to independent collections, all are welcome here. These collections will primarily focus on daily life but will likely include pairings.

Does anyone know what gofanfiction(dot)club's association ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/5culje/does_anyone_know_what_gofanfiction...Does anyone know what gofanfiction(dot)club's association with ffn? ... I ran a test, and its definitely mirroring fanfiction.net, but with all the sidebar ads removed and a ton of pop up ads added in. Something shady is going on. I'd recommend not giving your login info to that site. ... but I just noticed that one of the fanfiction links I ...Top responsesWhoa. This is weird. I ran a test, and its definitely mirroring fanfiction.net, but with all the sidebar ads removed and a ton of pop up ads added in. Something � read more6 votesIt showed up in the last couple of weeks. It's somehow coming through fictionpress. fictionpress.gofanfiction.club/[countryid] I've tried to get in contact with � read more3 votesMy friend opened it on her phone and a google popup saying "your phone has a virus" come up. I don't know if this is happening for anyone else and is a hack � read more1 voteSee all

[For Real!!]?Vkook? - ?Sweat?(this one is legit) - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/369610954-for-real-?vkook?-?sweat?-this-one-is-legitFanfiction. Kim Taehyung the quiet anti-social boy in class. Taehyung has a scholarship for his high school, his parents are travelling for their jobs leaving him to work for himself. What no one knew is that, he was one of the popular waiters at the well known... #bts #fanfiction #jhope #jimin #jin #jungkook #namjoon #suga #taehyungReviews: 40Content Rating: mature

[LF] Harry is the DADA teacher while still a student himselfhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/bwlq2u/lf_harry_is_the_dada_teacher...In one of the popular fanfictions Harry and Hermione assume the role of the Carrows in year 7. I can't really remember which one it was though. ... Amelia Bones and a competent Dumbledore. Revised 2011. Site: ... This is not it but you may enjoy as he teaches while still a student: https: ...Top responsesI'd like one where Fudge is able to push through Harry's expulsion in OotP. Dumbledore turns around and hires him for DADA Professor to keep � read more10 votesIn one of the popular fanfictions Harry and Hermione assume the role of the Carrows in year 7. I can't really remember which one it was though.4 votesI think you're looking for linkffn(Harry Potter and the Last Chance by LeQuin)2 votesI think I know the one you're talking about! Do they call him Professor Potter, and it totally freaks him out?2 votesLetters & Lunches? https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2178743/1/Letters-and-Lunches linkffn(2178743)2 votesThis is not it but you may enjoy as he teaches while still a student: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2213336/1/Head-Heart-Soul1 voteSee all

Reviews: The Spartans of Mandalore | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12515805Please don�t be dead, my favorite story on fanfiction. Don�t Die! 7/25/2018 c59 Guest UPDATE, oh my god I�ve been waiting forever so long ... But I just think it's a bit of a convolution with the redundant ranks and a missed opportunity with the armor, keep on being awesome though ... My only two issues are the ranks. The navy ...

What is the best site for leia jabba fanfic - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_best_site_for_leia_jabba_fanficThere are a few ways to make fanfiction sites, but mostly it depends on whether you want it to be just for your fanfic, or a community where other people can post things too. ... the best ...

Beyblade Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/Beyblade/0/3/5This is a conglomeration of different beyblade stories that I think are the best based on ease of reading (i.e. grammar, formatting and all that), subject matter, and style. This isn't meant to be an exhaustive list - just any fic that fits the bill when stumbled upon. Cheers!

Normal pregnancy, that is Fpreg: lira_snape � LiveJournalhttps://lira-snape.livejournal.com/13586.htmlThere are so many stories out there for mpreg and possibly even more than one list. But fpreg seems to be a lot rarer in HP-fanfiction. While not a topic which interests me all that much primarily, it seems to be one of the topics I considered making a list for that generated the most�

Soar like a comet - jammerlee.tumblr.comhttps://jammerlee.tumblr.com/page/5In short: Fuck those people who think that fanfiction and OCs are automatically bad or �cringy� just because they�re fanworks. Yes, incredibly important. Everything that is linked to or spun off from Ducktales would not have been possible if not for the bold choice for �

What is your favorite Bones fanfiction?(if you've read one ...www.fanpop.com/clubs/bones/answers/show/1691/what-favorite-bones-fanfiction-youve-read...What is your favorite Bones fanfiction?(if you've read one, list the link in comments) - I just want to find more fanfictions and I needed your help guys!!!!! question and answer in the Bones club

My Crazy Fanfictionhttps://mycrazyfanfiction.blogspot.com/2016/07Now, a kinda short list since I have not had the pleasure of finding too many ask blogs that I enjoy! However, the ones I have found, typically have a wonderful attitude and a story line that they intertwine with the asks they receive. I hope you can find something on this list that you might like.

User blog:THELOUDHOUSEFANATIC/Fanfiction - Curses! | The ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:THELOUDHOUSEFANATIC/Fanfiction_-_Curses!Oct 26, 2016 ï¿½ My 23rd fanfiction. Work in Progress! A secret club meeting was being held in Lola and Lana's room. ... -I know where going.-Lucy commented angrily.-It's another one of your lectures about how spirits and curses aren't real. ... and a book titled, curses for idiots.

An MU Ph.D. student examines 5 myths about fan fiction ...https://www.voxmagazine.com/arts/an-mu-ph-d-student-examines-myths-about-fan-fiction/...May 03, 2019 ï¿½ Imagine if there were thousands of stories � many of them the length of a novel � written about your favorite movie, band or book. Now imagine if every one of those stories was written by a fan as devoted as yourself, and most of these stories you could get for free online.

My (Completely Personal) Opinion on LotR Fanfictionhttps://askmiddlearth.tumblr.com/post/70030488098/my-completely-personal-opinion-on-lotrMy (Completely Personal) Opinion on LotR Fanfiction (Okay, but really, all just my personal opinion. I am not at all trying to convince anyone to agree with me, and I am also not at all judging or criticizing anyone who disagrees with me.) In general, I quite like fanfiction. I enjoy reading it, and I �

What Hermione Wants, What Harry Needs ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13294802/5/What-Hermione-Wants-What-Harry-NeedsStanding in front of him was the door to a coach from the Hogwarts express; it slid open as though inviting Harry to enter. ... "This from the guy who is literally leaving out the part where he jumped on the back of the same troll to prevent him from crushing me, and I'm the modest one?" ... when ever I'm around Ginny is, but it isn't love ...

Getting Back What Once Was Lost Chapter 5, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6147241/5/Getting-Back-What-Once-Was-LostThat was the moment. We should have kissed. I chicken out. I ran�because that is what is best with him�to run. I'm glad he enjoyed his clothes. I really hated all those designer "one of a kind" things he had before they just didn't suit him at all. He's just a cowboy�.on a steel horse I ride�shit Bon Jovi�running through my head. Okay.

"Big Little Lies" Tell-Tale Hearts (TV Episode 2019 ...https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7725484/reviewsThis episode was better than the first one, of course I still believe that this season is more of a 'what will become of them' fanfiction than a second season. Characters don't do much, the story is all on Meryl Streep now and she hasn't dissapointed! My one problem with this episode was Jane's handling of telling Ziggy about his father.

Time for dark times Chapter 2: Escape!, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12757991/2/Time-for-dark-times'Either they are afraid of me or the Dementors' thought Harry but as he was shackled with chains, he presumed that it was the latter. One of the aurors shouted "Forward" in a commanding word and a wave of his wand. The boat jolted and then started through the misty waters what led up to the famous prison known as Azkaban.

The Last Attempt to Save the Pureblood ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13301891/1/The-Last-Attempt-to-Save-the-Pureblood-Family..."This is more important than quidditch, Ron!" Hermione said. Ron looked gobsmacked as Harry agreed. Harry and Hermione were soon joined by the other muggleborn students from their year and the year above, the head girl soon organised them in searching various areas of the library looking for a way to block the law or failing that to circumvent it.

Reviews: Naruto: The God Sage | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5724199/0/3Anyway, a good idea I think, since the bijuu's wanting to reunite back to the juubi is a fairly new (I think) idea. But I don't really agree with rewriting the entire thing just because new info on the Rinnegan came up. I mean, this IS fanfiction. Place an idea, no matter how �

I have a problem and its called easily distracted. : JumpChainhttps://www.reddit.com/r/JumpChain/comments/8wdy3q/i_have_a_problem_and_its_called...This is a sister Subreddit to ... (at least the weapon customizations) and at most it might need a fanfiction toggle. What was the plan with it? ... Just the inclusion of being a zanpakuto spirit since that just seemed like something that a jumper could do in one of their multiple lives, and a hell inhabitant option with the big perk being ...

User blog:THELOUDHOUSEFANATIC/Fanfiction - Panic! at the ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:THELOUDHOUSEFANATIC/Fanfiction_-_Panic...Aug 14, 2016 ï¿½ My 3rd fanfiction. Thanks to AnimationFan15 for giving me the title of Panic! at the Loud House. Lincoln is at Clyde's house watching ARGGH!, while Luna is talking with her sisters at home. -I have called you all here for a family meeting, as you know, tomorrow Lincoln will be turning 12.-Luna said. -Oh shoot!-Lynn said.-I need to get a gift ...

NCIS-FanFiction (A Pain Never Forgotten - Part Two)https://ncis-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/81891114764Kelly was starting to feel upset �Please Dad, don�t say that. Don�t bring mum into this, I�ve never forgotten her. I was the one who saw the pain in her face as she saw me get taken by those foreign men, I saw her in the crash and I saw when they set that car on fire and �

Reviews: Black Flames Dance In The Wind: Rise of Naruto ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/3665921/0/2This is less of a review on this chapter and more so everything i have read up to this part and i got to say it is one of the best stories i have read! I appreciate it being its own story and not just another Naruto story where everything is the same but his hair color or the �

GRRM on Gendry and Arya (Allegedly) - General (ASoIaF) - A ...https://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/134283-grrm-on-gendry-and-arya-allegedlyAug 13, 2015 ï¿½ NOTE: Okay so GRRM, arrived in Toronto yesterday for a book signing and unfortunately because of an ... 2012 indicated by the reviews of the chapter. The first post in these forums mentioning the rumor was posted on May 24, 2012. ... I then back searched the entire statement and was led to a Gendry x Arya fanfiction called The Lost Wolf which ...

One Of Their Own Chapter 9, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/3864218/9/One-Of-Their-OwnOne Of Their Own . Chapter 9 "How are you?" asked Severus once he saw his son stirring. Wide green eyes looked at him petrified. "Don't worry, little one, no one is going to hurt you" soothed Severus, trying to stop his son from being so scared.

Arkane007 | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/4400500/Arkane007Feb 09, 2019 ï¿½ Arkane007 is a fanfiction author that has written 1 stories for Harry Potter, and Game of Thrones.

Kyle | Fanfiction Yugioh Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction-yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/KyleAs the exams end, Kyle is one of the many upset with Cameron for failing Marlon, but Cameron remains a good friend to Kyle as he struggles being bullied as an Obelisk. Fellow Obelisks believe Kyle cheated and thus does not deserve his promotion. During the promotion party, �

Fanfic: Godzilla: Soul of a Monster Ch ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/3131385/2Takuya stared down blankly at his lunch. It was Pizza- one of his favourites. Right now, though, he was just sitting there, gritting his teeth irritably, brown contacts in his eyes to hide their real colour. He was in a bad mood. Mainly because his Math teacher had been coming down on him. Again.

The Young Stag (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/TheYoungStagAs the Seven Kingdoms spiral into chaos, Steffon is forced to become a leader. The Young Stag by Kornerbrandon is a Game of Thrones fanfiction ... Quite possibly one of the biggest deviations out of all the character. While her book and TV counterparts were smuggled out of King's Landing before going on the run, much of Arya's time is spent ...

Request/Discussion: What are your best plot twists ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/c5pm7l/requestdiscussion_what_are_your...In one of the last chapters I read before dropping it, Voldemort came back and summoned his best lieutenant, among the Death Eater : James Potter, a deep sleeping spy. 1st (and probably only) time I see this, too bad I disliked the rest of the fic and dropped it.

Real FanFiction - Anime - tapatalk.comhttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/realfanfiction/anime-f75Real FanFiction. Where You Can Write Whatever, With Controlled Reviewers ... an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and dreams to become the Hokage, the ninja in his village who is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all. ... But Natsu isn't just any ordinary kid, he's a member of one of the world's most ...

Beastly FanFiction Archive | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/movie/BeastlyExtended scenes near the end (Beastly the movie) � by EmeraldChicken Beastly the Movie, a side story of Kyle experiencing a night of flashing pain as a side effect of Kendra's curse. When another white rose tattoo magically blooms on his wrist it causes fiery pain and more ugly scars.

Looking for a Good fanfic with Dragons : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/86d3wo/looking_for_a_good_fanfic_with_dragonsMar 22, 2018 ï¿½ Looking for a Good fanfic with Dragons (self.FanFiction) submitted 11 months ago by viper5delta Title basically says it all, I'm looking for something with some proper badass dragons (None of that Dragon spends most of the story in human form for shipping purposes shit).

Elaena Martell, a Game of Thrones - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11617156/1/Elaena-MartellFanFiction | unleash ... This story will be a Harry Potter/Game of Thrones crossover but it will be set in the GOT world and the only character from HP that will appear will be Harry (actually FemHarry). Truth to be told, this story will not have a lot of Harry Potter in it. ... One of those miscarriages for this story won't be a miscarriage at ...

You're My Best Friend Chapter 11: can't ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12583465/11/You-re-My-Best-FriendI don't move until I'm sure she's really out then I steal one of the blankets off the floor and cover her up. ... but it's like 13 dollars." "Get whatever you want, Bella. I don't care how much it costs." She raises an eyebrow. ... and I watch her nibble on them for a year before we leave and I get her her hot chocolate. "Thank you for dinner ...

Fem!Creepypasta x Male Son of Zalgo Reader - Chapter 5 ...https://www.wattpad.com/393607843-fem-creepypasta-x-male-son-of-zalgo-reader-chapterFem!Creepypasta x Male Son of Zalgo Reader Fanfiction (Y/N) Lived a peaceful life, He was popular had friends, and his family was amazing. ... When they came for a "Visit" . #creepypasta #fanfiction #female #malereader #paranormal #romance #sonofzalgo #xreader #zalgo ... One of them said, as all of them including the rake took a fighting stanceReviews: 59Content Rating: everyone

"I'll be There for You", An Hyperdimension Neptunia ...https://www.wattpad.com/607817474-i'll-be-there-for-you-an-hyperdimension-neptunia"I'll be There for You", An Hyperdimension Neptunia fanfiction (x Male Reader) Fanfiction. Disclaimer : I don't own anything, only the plots. You are 15 Years old boy who are proffesionals on almost every game you played, But one day you life changed when you meet one of your favorite character of the game.

Video: How To Edit A Chapter On FanFiction.net : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/.../comments/4up7x6/video_how_to_edit_a_chapter_on_fanfictionnetJul 26, 2016 ï¿½ and join one of thousands of communities. � 12. 13. 14. Video: How To Edit A Chapter On FanFiction.net (self.FanFiction) ... but it comes at the expense of a slightly more complicated mental model. There are enough periodic requests for help from people who don't understand the FF mental model that it felt like this sort of video series would ...

Where I could find a fanfiction where Harry is in ...https://www.quora.com/Where-I-could-find-a-fanfiction-where-Harry-is-in-Slytherin-as...Jan 16, 2018 ï¿½ Archive of Our Own, it's a harem fic, but Harry/Ginny is one of the ships.

Is it worth posting fanfiction to wattpad? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Is-it-worth-posting-fanfiction-to-wattpadSep 20, 2016 ï¿½ This overlaps with a lot of other answers, but here goes: Wattpad tends to have a more youthful audience - romances and celebrity fanfics is about right. It�s one of the less complex sites, in terms of both setup and tagging, making it easy to pos...

Reviews: A Matter of Height | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9952632for A Matter of Height. 2/25/2018 c1 Guest These goofs are the best ... Normally they're one of my lesser ships in AoT, but still. This was great. 8/26 ... Sixty meters equals 524 feet. I don't know if Reiner was being silly, or if it was just a little mistake, but it stood out to me. No offense! I promise I just didn't get if it was a joke or ...

How long does it take for a story to be uploaded onto ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110613170727AAUnIqaJun 13, 2011 ï¿½ I've been trying to upload one of my stories onto fanfiction.net, but it never shows up! Even if I wait a few weeks it's still not there, and I always make sure it ends with .doc and is less than 9 MB. Is there something else that I'm missing?Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Is anyone here who writes fan fiction embarrassed about it ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080618151248AABwKtmJun 18, 2008 ï¿½ I love writing fan fiction. It has been one of my obsessions for about 3 months now, but i realised the other day that i would just about die of shame if any of my friends or family found out that i read/write it. Does anyone else feel like this? Or am i just being oversensitive about what other people would think? (I dont mean if they read what i wrote, just the fact that they would know i ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 7

Reviews: Naruto Deserted Island | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3888605/0/40One of the best lemon stories I've ever read with those two particular girls at the forefront. You really don't see too many stories with those two working together and sharing Naruto as opposed to fighting over him. I liked the little bit of yuri you threw in there, I'd like to see more in the future.

Writing � All That Advicehttps://allthatadvice.wordpress.com/tag/writingFanFiction is for people who write fanfiction stories or poems. Free. 3. Figment. Figment is a great website where you can also post your stories and poems in a friendlier environment. Figment and Wattpad both provide nearly the same features. Free. Well, those are the top writing websites out there, by far. I use all three (or four, I should say).

/lit/ - Is it really that bad? - 8ch.nethttps://8ch.net/lit/res/13461.htmlIt's predominantly a site where you post fanfiction if you're a 14 yr old girl. There's nothing good about it but it's not the end of the world. 8Chan is currently going through one of its periodic chantacular fucking meltdowns upgrade cycles. I suspect that's why the OP flubbed the initial post. No ...

Wicked Angel :: Don't Let The Halo Fool Youwww.wickedangel.magical-worlds.usWelcome! You've found my little corner of the World Wide Web. Wicked Angel is my personal archive for the fanfiction, original fiction, and poetry I've written over the years. Most of my fanfiction is of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel the Series variety, but I eventually dipped my toes into other fandoms, including Numb3rs, Leverage, The Fast and the Furious, a few other assorted ...

Beauty of a Full Moon Chapter 2, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10057731/2/Beauty-of-a-Full-MoonFollow/Fav Beauty of a Full Moon. By: ... The next half-hour was the most difficult one of either teen's life. Hermione's parents did not take the news about their daughter being a werewolf well, and were even less pleased that she intended to stay with Harry. ... She turned around in his arms and kissed him to silence him, "It's not that Harry ...

A Shinobi's Will - Naruto's Return (Chapter 14) - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/500081397-a-shinobi's-will-naruto's-return-chapter-14Read Naruto's Return (Chapter 14) from the story A Shinobi's Will by YamchaPlayz (Yamcha Playz) with 7,405 reads. naruto, fanfiction. (Naruto) Naruto meditate...Reviews: 45Content Rating: everyone

Tree of Life | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Tree_of_LifeThe Charmed Demigods Chapter 3: Tree of Life Paul Halliwell The moment I saw Uncle Wyatt collapsed on the floor, I panicked. What was I supposed to do? I didn't know how to heal yet. Poppy was hyperventilating beside me, and I knew it was up to me to do something. I grabbed Poppy's hand, knelt...

Sherlock Holmes Now Available For All Your FanFiction ...https://time.com/2889621/sherlock-holmes-public-domainJun 17, 2014 ï¿½ In his decision, Posner got excited and used some nerdy examples to explain his reasoning. ... which was the last year in which the other stories were set. One of �

Reviews: Be Careful What You Wish For | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6597013Canon-Snape believed the werewolf incident was planned by all the marauders, and I think the evidence is slightly in his favour (IOW, he's right). But in this world the incident might not even have been deliberate. Given that the only obstacle seems to have been the Willow rather than any locked doors, maybe Lupin-wolf escaped by himself.

Reviews: A Fairy Bad Mistake | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12699329for A Fairy Bad Mistake. 2/22/2018 c1 5 shesheinhouston Great story. 11/4/2017 c12 RisingPurple ... That was the bes Ouat fanfiction ever! Damn it tiny ninjas cutting onions. 10/31/2017 c9 RisingPurple ... I must say you are one of my favorite authors, if for nothing but your faithfulness to commit to writing lengthy stories and completing them

Uncategorized | The Marauders FanFictionhttps://themaraudersff.wordpress.com/category/uncategorizedThe story this blog is about is a fanfiction centered around all seven years of their Hogwarts schooling. One or two years has been done many times, but never have I seen anyone do all seven years and that is my goal. It is over halfway done on fanfiction.net and I will be catching up here pretty quickly.

FanFiction For You - Pinkie Promisehttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/182224825166/pinkie-promiseYour husband, Sebastian was the perfect dad for her. He made her laugh all the time, and it was natural that she became his biggest fan. She especially liked her dad as Bucky, and she was so invested in the story she often asked her about his metal arm. You didn�t had the heart to tell her that it wasn�t real, so both of you played along ...

Whatever Works Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/33565959695002103Whatever Works Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction When Bella accepts a home-care provider position, she has no idea that the impossible son, Edward, will have such an impact on her. Will she find herself completely wrapped up in his complicated world, or will she learn to hate him? AH

fanfiction :: can't see past our sad stories ...https://fanfictionolivia.tumblr.com/post/117110719459/fanfiction-cant-see-past-our-sad...fanfiction :: can�t see past our sad stories :: blamepause. the super power au is taking over and i blame @ladiesofthrones for it. onesided blamepause. sfw for a trial of using a cut on mobile. �-He moved by the night, running rooftops and beating down the trash that littered the streets, leaving blood in his trail.

kang seungyoon fanfiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/kang seungyoon fanfictionHe wanted to risk it all if it meant he could love and be loved by you, if it meant he can hold and be held by you. You both broke one of the strictest rule in your company, but your love was way more important if it made you happier than you were before. He didn�t see himself being happy without you in his life.

A Real Boy - Chapter 1 - outlawserenade - Red Robin ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/14045007/chapters/32350398Mar 21, 2018 ï¿½ "Tim, buddy, at the risk of sounding fanfiction-y and cheesy; you've got a familiar who is six-feet-tall, all muscles and a tan that could make all the people out there from here to Miami jealous with eyes that can only be described as turquoise, a mop of black hair and white streak that will absolutely be the trend for the next few centuries ...

Complete USUK Fanfictions : April 2014https://iggycatcompleteusukfanfictions.blogspot.com/2014/04Apr 30, 2014 ï¿½ Complete USUK Fanfictions Wednesday, 30 April 2014. Write Me When You Get There ... What else was he to do but accept the aid of the friendly and loud were-wolf Alfred? A reluctant deal is made and a new friendship born. ... Summary: Arthur had a voice, a good one, but it's been stolen from him and he's prepared to do everything he can to get ...

Reviews: How Things Happen | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8856513The one thing that DID bother me a bit was the switching between past and present tenses in your writing. I didn't catch it too much in the character dialogue, but it seemed that the more frequent places it appeared was in your narrative and descriptions of what certain characters were doing at times.

Chapter 1: � Star-Crossed-TDRE-Fanfictionhttps://starcrossedtdrefanfiction.wordpress.com/2016/02/11/chapter-1Feb 11, 2016 ï¿½ I had changed a lot since Edward and his family had left. I no longer was the shy person I had been before, but I still blushed a lot, my style had changed as well it was more outgoing then it had been before. I now had about two and a half weeks of school left and I couldn�t wait to move. This meant that I could have a new start.

The Pyramid of Life Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13031715/1/The-Pyramid-of-LifeThis is intended as a work of fiction. ... One of them was the one the only BATMAN, I know sometimes he is overestimated and raised up to pseudo human levels but one thing everyone agrees on is his willpower and persistence. ... The first thing to go through my mind was my grandparents they raised me and I promised to make them live like ...

One of Them Chapter 1 transformation begins, a recess ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12966930/1/One-Of-ThemOkay so here's the thing, mt first time writing a story, so please be nice, and for now i'm writing on my iPad. Anyway, so i been rewatching Recess and i just watched the episode First Name Ashley, and it got me thinking, what if the Ashleys had managed to break down Spinelli and demoralize her, aka turn her completely into on of them, looks and personality, what would her parents say ...

The Girl With No Trust (A Naruto Fanfiction) - Chapter 1 ...https://www.wattpad.com/202383178-the-girl-with-no-trust-a-naruto-fanfiction-chapterYOU ARE READING. The Girl With No Trust (A Naruto Fanfiction) Fanfiction. I was born with a power, a Kekkei Genkai some would say. The power to copy another clan's kekkei genkai and then make it possible to use it to the highest of its abilities, it is rare even in my clan the Chikara's.Reviews: 254Content Rating: everyone

Healing wounds - Chapter 1 - Ilwrath - Harry Potter - J. K ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/18156101/chapters/42934604A long time ago I was introduced to fanfiction. And H.P fanfiction was the first I read back then. ... Now I've written few tales and thought it was time for me to return to Potter universe. So my first try to write about this couple. Hope you like it. ... She must have been one of �

Wattpad - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wattpad.comWattpad is an Internet community for readers and writers to publish new user-generated stories in different genres, including classics, general fiction, historical fiction, non-fiction, poetry, fan-fiction, spiritual, humor, and teen fiction. It aims to create social communities around stories for both amateur and established writers. The platform claims to have an audience of more than 70 ...Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, CanadaType of site: Reading app, social networking serviceType of business: PrivateAvailable in: English, other 49 available languages. (actual count of: 32 languages)

Reviews: Issei: The (secret) Playboy Lucifer | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11986801/0/137/14/2016 c4 Seeker213 I really don't have any ideas for the Rias lemon, but please just have it between Issei and Rias, as she was the one to introduce him to the supernatural world and one of the first girls to fall for him, so I figure he would want his first time with Rias to be special.

Glee: The Music, The Unitards, The Wiz Album | Glee: The ...https://gleetheunitardsfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Glee:_The_Music,_The_Unitards,_The...Glee: The Music, The Unitards, The Wiz Album is an unofficial Glee album. It features songs entirely from the original musical, The Wiz. All of the songs are from the fifteenth episode to Season One of Glee: The Unitards, He's The Wizard (although many were cut and included exclusively on this...

Fanganronpa Village of Despair (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/FanganronpaVillage_of_DespairFanganRonpa: Village of Despair is an ongoing fanfiction story written by the user Luke_Storyhammer and is inspired by the visual novel series Danganronpa.The story follows an original cast of sixteen students who have been held captive by Monokuma and forced to �

His only hope Chapter 3: The first night, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13296696/3/His-only-hopeFinally, the only item left was a dusty leather-bound book, which Severus deduced must be the photo album the boy wanted to keep. On the first page, he saw Lily and James holding one-year old Harry in their arms together, smiling at each-other in awe of their young boy.

In the Heat of the Moment, a miraculous ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12663885/1/In-the-Heat-of-the-MomentA/N: This is literally just smut. It is the prologue to Despair and it takes place right before the start of the first chapter. If you've read the first few chapters of Despair, you'll likely see familiar parts from the flashbacks. However, the full scene. Edit: This has been edited due to a critique that I received.

[Part 1] Creek fanfiction (Tweek x Craig ) | South Park Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/south-park/page/blog/part-1-creek-fanfiction-tweek-x-craig/r3..."Ngh~ I don't wanna be late!" Tweek screeches, Craig looks down and walks past Tweek "Well then we better start walking" Craig mutters as Tweek joins him a few moments later walking in silence for a few minutes to a point where Tweek began getting restless and picking up pace.

Reviews for The Mind Arts | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/12740667I've only read the first chapter but still, great job! ... not give a crp about morals and has one solution for everythin CUNNING MURDER / ELIMINATION of everyone that stands in HIS WAY. ... I can't wait for more! I hope you are doing well in your struggle against mental health. I have been there. It is tuff but it is beatable. I truly wish you ...

What a Beautiful Day!, a house, m.d. fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/4265457/1/What-a-Beautiful-DayThis is my fanfiction debut. This is my fanfiction debut. This is not my first story but it is the first story I have ever posted. So please be kind. SLASH WARNING!! What a Beautiful Day "Something's wrong with House." Wilson looked up from the chart he was reading to look at the three ducklings standing in �

for you - orphan_account - NCT (Band) [Archive of Our Own]https://www.archiveofourown.org/works/15319887 really really violent guys so if it triggers you please don't read it jaehyun literally cuts off sichengs fingers and punches him in the face and dislocates his arm set in a fictional universe where sicheng has supernatural healing powers and can grow back limbs, also it's kpop fanfiction so when would this ever happen irl ...

Reviews: Eragon and Arya | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/99428561/11/2014 c2 alfthor I really expected by a good story of Eragon and Arya. but I can't find one good, I hope you have the potential, and continues climbing chapters, the first i really don't like, but it is well its just the beginning you can still change it, remember he is more wise and nasuada will never dare to put a finger in him if you about a good story please tell me

Reviews: Jaune's Attempted Execution | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12227408FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... no words are adequate to describe how hilarious ! i had to keep telling my Monty Python but that didnt stop it from being funny just imagining Jaune in that situation. 11/30/2017 c1 1 ... It would seem Jaune has a lot of luck if he was able to avoid getting executed the first time and then ...

Tumblr - I recently had a revelationcocklesdestiel.tumblr.comThis is very much in like with most fanfiction where the two cuddle and Cas lays his hand on the hand on the mark his grace burned. but it�s still not supportive enough to be lifting a grown man. So look at this

fessst | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/11744201/fessstMar 11, 2019 ï¿½ This is a continuation of the story began in The Murtlap Thief, but it can be read stand-alone as well. This is the story of sixth year, and Snape is attempting to get guardianship of Harry after they have developed a level of trust in the previous book. AU but with a lot of canon compliance.

IReadAndWriteSometimes | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/8371639/IReadAndWriteSometimesSep 13, 2018 ï¿½ IReadAndWriteSometimes is a fanfiction author that has written 21 stories for Major Crimes, ... This is an early birthday present for IReadAndWriteSometimes. It's just ridiculous Shandy fluff. ... but it's the first one caused by something they hoped would never become an issue in the first place.

The Sorting | Lightning | A Marauders era fanfictionhttps://www.quotev.com/story/10249921/Lightning-A-Marauders-era-fanfiction/2Nov 26, 2017 ï¿½ I know the timing in this might not be accurate but it is how I am writing it and the picture is Merissa (just imagine her scar) Merissas POV It has now been 10 years since I arrived at Camp Half-Blood and mere months since Gaea has been defeated. It has been 5 years since I was claimed by my father Zeus and almost a year since I was joined by my half brother Jason.

Converting Fanfiction and Manga for your Kindle - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH-t18TVf48Click to view6:53Jan 12, 2010 ï¿½ In this video I will be showing you how to download and convert fanfictions and manga for your Kindle. Let's face it: There is more you can do than just download books from the Kindle store. Those ...Author: FatassNinja250Views: 14K

Reviews: Unspoiled | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5348115FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... yet this is the first time I�ve felt duty-bound to leave a review. The beautifully wrought story you�ve weaved was told in a manner so vivid, so succinct, and so lustrous that the Inucanon story in my mind seemed like a mere succinct prologue; a beginning to what would be a story worth to be ...

Hobbiton: Paradise of Fanfictionhobbitfanfiction-blog.tumblr.comDue to a popular demand of Hobbit characters x OC females I�ve decided to throw a little fanfiction contest. ... I realize a challenge to have you write a crossover of some kind and I have no regrets. ... I�m looking for good suggestions myself. I do know Fanfiction.net is filled with OC shipping fanfiction, but it is the reason I ...

Reviews: Everyday Destiny | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/118323566/15 c200 2 a.narnian It seems strange that this series of drabbles has drawn to a close, having grown accustomed to reading it over the last few years. The format isn't normally my 'thing', but you have an ability to plunge the reader right into some scene with a few words - enough to trigger the imagination and generate understanding, and a desire to know more.

REC CHALLENGE #94 - PORTRAYAL OF EOMER - ANYhttps://lotr-fic-recs.livejournal.com/76682.htmlRecommend the Lord of the Rings fan fiction -- most likely FP, unless you find something quite unique out there -- that contains a memorable portrayal of Eomer. Any genre, any rating. Please copy and paste the items below into your comment to make sure you include everything that we voracious�

Freakin' Awesome, Let's talk about the fetishization of ...https://the-fanattic.tumblr.com/post/61737043737/lets-talk-about-the-fetishization-of...This is a hot topic so let me start with IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO OFFEND ANYONE REGARDLESS OF GENDER, SEXUALITY, ADVOCACY, OR HOBBIES WITH THE FOLLOWING POST I am literally just explaining how I came to terms with liking slash fanfiction and having a gay man in my life who I adore and I never want to let down.

Xena Warrior Princess Fanfiction: My Mistake. (Gabrielle ...https://xwpfanfiction.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-mistake-gabrielleperdicusxena-story.htmlOct 25, 2011 ï¿½ My Mistake. (Gabrielle/Perdicus/Xena Story.) Rated R Gabrielle's point of view : ... and wanted nothing but peace and a life with me as his wife, I was doubtful then said yes a day later. ... So we walk to the temple. Inside, we are greeted by the priestess. She leads us to a room with one bed, and arch way leading to a bathing room. Gabrielle ...

The Rise of the Dragon Chapter 2: Meeting ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13184113/2/The-Rise-of-the-Dragon"There is something special about him!" were the only words that Kamatari spoke before he once more took Naruto's wrist in his grasp and pulled him from the castle. Authors notes: Here is the second chapter of The Rise of the Dragon. Sorry for it being so short and as always I will be awaiting your reviews on what you think of it.

Reviews: Harry Potter The Grandson of The Bat | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1269604610/29/2017 c2 Guest Ilvermorny just to give that manipulating old bastard Dumbledore a major headache for all of his carefully laid out plans going to be ruined now that is pawn is missing and I don't think that neither Bruce Wayne aka the Batman or Ra's al Ghul will let Harry to a school that is run by a manipulative old headmaster who has dropped their grandson and great-grandson with magic ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Degrassi:_Hush" h="ID=SERP,5116.1">Degrassi: Hush | Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Degrassi:_HushDegrassi: Hush is a horror fanfiction based on the teen drama, Degrassi. The season takes place in both season 9 and 10. The plot centers on Sav Bhandari being brutally murdered by a female killer after covering up a hit and run accident a year earlier. It's up to his sister Alli Bhandari and...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Rai_Sumeragi_(Demons)" h="ID=SERP,5146.1">Rai Sumeragi (Demons) | Code Geass Fanon Wiki | FANDOM ...https://codegeassfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Rai_Sumeragi_(Demons)Rai Sumeragi-Hodges (???, Rai Sumeragi) is 17 years old (18 at R2), is the deuteragonist of the FanFiction, Code Geass: The Twin Demons, alongside Suzaku Kururugi. His true origins are unknown, but his bloodline traces back to the Sumeragi Family and the Kururugi Family. However it is also known...

Warrior Cats FanFiction Site - FanFiction Storieshttps://warriorcatsfanfictionsite.weebly.com/fanfiction-stories.htmlFanFiction Stories; Firestar's And Sandstorm's Beginning Of Love. 02/09/2013. 0 Comments ... in a hunting patrol next to a gorge," Sandstorm explained sadly with agony. ... As the two cats shared tongues and nuzzled each other, Dustpelt was passing by the den. As he glanced over, he hesitated and faced the den enterance.

Young Justice by TheArtOfDreaming on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/theartofdreaming/gallery/35228083/Young-JusticeYoung Justice fanfiction that takes place after 'failsafe'. Based on the scene where Wally jumps after Robin who is about to fall in that alien mother ship... Wally/Dick friendship Of Fears And Friends Chapter 1 No, not his best friend, too! NO.

Disgrace Chapter 3: Dazzling, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4661780/3/DisgraceWas my last coherent thought before I drifted off to a world of shadows and secrets. A world where I was the prettiest and every single boy wanted me to be his. There were wars, and I sat on my throne watching with satisfaction. But suddenly, one was there. One was the winner. And he had cold, gold eyes, and a scar on his terrifying face.

In The Time Of Need Chapter 1, a Merlin - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9501529/2/In-The-Time-Of-NeedFollow/Fav In The Time Of Need. By: Littleheartache. ... 'The Knights Caf�' brought in quite a lot of income for a small shop, not that Merlin needed the money after all the years he spent wondering the Earth. ... replied one of the top scan reading experts aboard the ship, pointing to a point on the graph of various blue and green squiggly lines.

Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 1| - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/129048828-adopted-by-one-direction-chapter-1Read Chapter 1| from the story Adopted By One Direction by tayiah18 with 9,775 reads. onedirection, adopt, fanfiction. Addison pov.I shivered as I sat in the c...Reviews: 11Content Rating: everyone

LF: Fics with Harry in Wizengamot : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/7do4px/lf_fics_with_harry_in_wizengamotChessmaster Volume I. Harry Potter discovered that the local public library was the perfect place to hide from Dudley. Clever and resourceful, Harry unwittingly breaks a centuries long trend, causing plans to whirl into motion. Rumors of a stone, a mirror, and a mysterious door float through the halls of Hogwarts.

Chapter Three - Harry of Draco: Phoenix Rising by Cheryl ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=245397Werewolf attacks were more frequent and a motley pack of the creatures had been spotted near Dover. Many Muggles had been killed in the area and Muggle authorities searched in vain for a roving pack of �wild dogs.� Harry could sense Lupin�s distress when he read that particular message.

Erica Emerson | FanFiction Characters Wiki | FANDOM ...https://fanfictioncharacters.fandom.com/wiki/Erica_EmersonErica Emerson is a Metroid OC created and developed by Fera. She is a human mutated with Gandrayda's DNA. Erica has a minor role in the Metroid Fanfiction "Echoes of the Past" and is Kurtis' best friend since childhood. Erica is notable for her depressive behaviors and her unstable powers.

How do I use livejournal to read/write fanfiction? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090517094700AAdomzPMay 17, 2009 ï¿½ How do I use livejournal to read/write fanfiction? ... although there are usually guidelines within each community you should read carefully before making a post to a one of them. ... For the sake of my novel, what was the Amazon like in the middle ages? Culture, kings,etc. Cant seem to �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

?Katniss & Peeta ? FanFiction Chapter 3 ? Part 2 - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTtWsvEz5NkClick to view on Bing1:53Jun 30, 2012 ï¿½ ?Katniss & Peeta ? FanFiction Chapter 3 ? Part 2 ... as if she was the girl who a couple of months ago and her name pulled out at the reaping. ... whats up?' he looks me in the eye for a ...Author: MissDamonSalvatorexViews: 1.5K

Reviews: Dangerous Obsessions | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12254718A very fantastic ending to a spectacular story. I'm not sure if Bruce knew it at the time but the moment he accepted George onto his team in the Wayne Heir story, he was setting him up for a whole new life and a sweet career to boot. And Ashley's visit with her father was phenomenal. She really spoke from the heart.

Riley Alone Chapter 1, an inside out fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13318444/1/Riley-AloneHer parents had left on Thursday to attend the funeral of one of their friends from Minnesota. This was the first time she would be home alone for a whole weekend. Five minutes left. ... but it didn't feel like a long walk. She was elated. She was looking forward to being on her own for a few days.

Reimagined Chapter 3, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12440791/3/ReimaginedThat way one of you might be on time." That led the redhead to mumble something about getting lost. ... It was difficult at first and Mary Jane who was the first to finish turned to watch a red faced Neville. ... First helping Miss O'Halloran with a new quill, and then Mr. Longbottom with the assignment. I know he's your cousin, but it speaks ...

A Dragon's Mate. - Chapter 4 - Meeting some Unexpected ...https://www.wattpad.com/364267605-a-dragon's-mate-chapter-4-meeting-some-unexpectedFanfiction. Harry thought that he the perfect life. Friends who cared for him, mother and father-like figures and people to teach him things, but it was not all it seemed. Harry had snuck into one of the Order meetings and he learns he is being betrayed and us... #baddumbledorehermioneweasleys #creatureharry #darkharry #fanfiction #harryxcharlieReviews: 115Content Rating: everyone

The girl with the small toes - Avengers fanfictionhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11897811/The-girl-with-the-small-toes-Avengers-fanfiction/3"The first thing I noticed is that her cells would flicker on and off, not in their activity, but rather in their visibility. I tried using some ink and whereas some would adjust to her blood cells and stick to them, flicking on and off themselves, the rest wasn't able to penetrate and wouldn't mix, giving the illusion that these are insoluble just like oil is with water.

Xover: The unexpected change of school Ch 3, Gallagher ...https://m.fanfiction.net/s/7151877/3Time for a little test, 'our interests here at G.L.O.V.E with the CoC are to stop them revealing to the world how much the criminal world actually knows. I away you could refer to us as enemies.' The girls shoulder relaxed at the idea of us being enemies with CoC, but it was �

Reviews: Forged Destiny | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12044591Did Jaune get to tell Blake about Ruby or did he forget to with the whole Salem at our doorstep thing? I hope he did. 'cause I really think we can do without a big drama thing in the middle of one of the most tense situations ever. Oh and, I didn't get the chance to review last chapter, but that was the first time I've ever liked the king.

Fanfiction - Dokugawww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10206/1A/N: Hello, people! I don't own Inuyasha. I have no beta. ENJOY! She was small. Ever so small in the long haul. She was a creature born of intent, not even actually born like most beings were.. Often had the souls of departed ningen moved on to become youkai.

FanFiction Recommendation - Page 58 - The Taylaur Placehttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_taylaur_place/fanfiction-recommendation-t2872-s...The last few chapters of part 1 were very slow but I�m optimistic after the first chapter of part 2. Might be complete by the time I retire! ... Not finished yet but it�s already by favourite fic of yours SS thank you ... I'm looking for a fan fic in which piper inherits a publishing company from �

Seek Chapter 6, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/2507360/6/SeekOn cue, one of the men grabbed Sakura by the waist and tossed her over his shoulder. Sakura screamed. She balled fists and hit the man on the back, but he just chuckled. The other man took out load cash from his pocket and threw it at Sakura's Father. He took it greedily and left the room. The men smirked at each other and then left the residence.

At the end, it was always you Chapter 1, an avengers ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13287038/2/At-the-end-it-was-always-youSteve smiled at her. Frigga was a good woman and a caring mother, he was glad he haf run into her. "Thanks ma'am" "Now go, Steve Rogers" She smiled, "You still have a mission to complete." He smiled at the queen of Asgard one last time and set the time and place for the next jump. New York 2012.

One Of Us, One Of Themhttps://a-m-kelley.tumblr.comOne Of Us, One Of Them Shitty fanfiction writer and internet cringelord. Enjoy your stay! ... lol). Hope you�ll like it <3 and a quick notice: English is not my native lg, so there might be some weird sentences etc. ... The best I can offer you is maybe one of them (doesn�t matter who) is more shy/embarrassed while the other one is more of ...

Reviews: A Brush With Death | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11506458I guess that's one of the backlashes of slowly revealing a character's backstory, even though it really is a good and unique idea; though it mainly applies to stories lile fanfictions: the reader can't fully sympathise with a main character until later on, when the full backstory is revealed. I would say to watch with that in future OC fanfictions.

OUAT Imagines Networkhttps://ouatimaginesnetwork.tumblr.com/.../what-would-being-emmas-being-sister-who-isI�m a big fan of OUAT and a big fan of Em and this blog. I decided to apply because I thought being a co-writer would be a good experience. I have Aspergers and aswell as writing fanfiction (which I write on fanfic.net and have wrote on my imagines blog imaginesmultifandoms) I also RP and make graphics.

Fanfiction.net Login/Registration problems...? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090222192521AAVUsLHFeb 22, 2009 ï¿½ Best Answer: I, too, am having this issue, and just like you I thought it might just be a problem with my own computer. I hope they hurry up and fix it - or at least post something on the homepage to let us all know whats going on. It feels like I've lost a major part of my life, cos I used to go on there to relax, either by reading or writing fan-fiction, and now I can't get on there! AndStatus: ResolvedAnswers: 25

Why Is It Always Me? Chapter 4, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12617947/4/Why-Is-It-Always-MeHarry decided to go for a walk around the Black Lake, to pass the time and clear his mind of negative thoughts. Harry suddenly spotted Ron and Hermione, accompanied by Seamus, as well as by Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott, Justin Finch-Fletchley, and Ernie MacMillan (who was also a fourth year Hufflepuff), by the lake shore about 150 feet away.

I'm a DOG? Chapter 1, a detective conan/case closed fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12786495/1/I-m-a-DOGBlack. That's the first thing I became aware of, then unbearable pain, the likes I've never felt before. It went right down to my bones. At least I knew I wasn't paralyzed or worse dead. I tried to open my eyes, but it was like they were glued shut. Finally, I managed to pry them open, only to be blinded by the piercing light. And boy, did that ...

Topic: fanfiction articles on Engadgethttps://www.engadget.com/tag/fanfictionFive recommendations from the first fanfiction challenge thread The new fanfiction forum is in full swing and filling daily with stories from the avid fan-writers... By S. Pine , 02.19.14

My weird middle school | Fan Fiction - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/My_weird_middle_schoolMy weird middle school is the fifth season, it's a spin off of My Weird School, a series based on the books by Dan Gutman. The fifth season is set to air on September 1, 2018. It's controversial because of it's dark theme, but it increased it's ratings. It's now aimed at teenagers and up It...

r/FanFiction - Making a return to writing after four years ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/a17q2p/making_a_return_to_writing_after...I'm not as bad as I was back then and I'm surely a lot more confident about my work, but I know for a fact that there's a lot more for me to learn. ... I just came back to fic after a year and a half hiatus and it's a surreal experience. Enjoy the fun! ... but it�s nice to hear you�re getting back to it- �

More Info | Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationalitywww.hpmor.com/infoPhilosophy of fanfiction: Creativity means creating a good, original work. The goodness part is complicated. Originality isn�t easy, but it is simple: Just don�t do stuff that�s already been done. The First Law of Fanfiction states that every change which strengthens the protagonists requires a corresponding worsening of their challenges.

CAN YOU SOLVE THESE RIDDLES? - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz23/quiz/1194377113/CAN-YOU-SOLVE-THESE-RIDDLESWrite fanfiction; Fun tests-� IQ quizzes and fun thinking. CAN YOU SOLVE THESE RIDDLES? ... It is against the law for a person living in North Carolina to be buried in South Carolina. True . False . 4 Our nose, eyes, and ears never stop growing until we die. ... The first animals to ride in a hot air balloon were a dog a sheep and a duck. True ...

Reviews: Watching Reaping with Sorrow - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12563605FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... but it doesn't make any sense considering she doesn't joke around and it felt unnatural. Also, the total word count for the reactions that you wrote is about 1,200. ... We know that these three wouldn't take any shit like this for a �

The Official Fifth Harmony Fan Fiction Tumblrhttps://5hfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/64167096744/lolly-part-2�The best.� Smirking, she leans back in for a kiss. Her hands trail down to my backside, squeezing it with each grind. My hands travel down to her joggies, and I pull her member out. Stroking it slightly. I break the kiss, start moving down her body always looking in to her eyes. She bites her lip with the first �

TMoOD fanfiction - blogspot.comhttps://tmoodff008.blogspot.comRay cried that night, but for the first time since Danny's death he didn't cry alone. He had Livy. He knew Danny was looking down from heaven and smiling because he had someone to love him and share his live with. Daniel will always be in Ray's heart, but the pain seem to lessen every day because Ray had new hope and a new found family. ***

Mark629 | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/7756233/Mark629Mark629 is a fanfiction author that has written 6 stories for Clannad, Toradora!, ... This is the continuation from "He always remembered" by my friend Kirino. They're no longer with us and it's been years but it's time for her legacy to be completed, this is the culmination of their work, and a service to the readers. ... As the title implies ...

Hunger Game Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/The+Hunger+GamesBrowse through and read hunger game fanfiction stories and books ... What if someone else in District 12 volunteered for Prim? I am Natalie Star. This is my story about how I became a tribute in the 74th Annual Hunger Games. ... Tributes from all districts fight to the death in a never ending battle to victory but who will come out as the ...

Twilight Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Twilight/0/3/6This is a collection of rated M FanFics that are guilty pleasures whether we want to admit it or not. Although these stories may not be the most popular in reviews they leave us obsessing for more. This community includes both completed and continuing works. �

M*A*S*H-recshttps://mash-recs.tumblr.comOr fanfiction.net, but it�s a bit of a pain in the ass to upload a fic there. I�d always suggest AO3, it makes most sense for fanfics, it�s a well structured site and it�s most commonly used. ;) But first of all, congratulation on the fic and thank you for writing!

Reviews: Harry Potter and the Ride or Die life | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12064518This is not meant as a flame, but constructive critiscism. Worry more about the plot and construction of the story rather than making it cool and easy. A story is only as good as its protagonist and a protagonist is only as good as the trials they face. Best of luck.

Bughead Fanfiction � I Thought That We Would Be Foreverhttps://bughead-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/164618174354/i-thought-that-we-would-be-foreverI Thought That We Would Be Forever Fic Request: Hi!!! I�d like to request a Jughead PoV from this past episode where he finds out Betty lied to him about the dinner, and also maybe more about what was...

5 Random Fanfictions You Should Read Before You Grow Out ...https://thebookwormfairy.wordpress.com/2017/04/30/5-random-fanfictions-you-should-read...Apr 30, 2017 ï¿½ 5 Random Fanfictions You Should Read Before You Grow Out of Your Fandoms. ... This is a series of one shots about Isis, the half � breed bride of an Unseelie prince, and her journey as she discovers the dangers � and joys � of her husband�s court. ... but it is really well written and I like that it is a change from the usual Percabeth ...

This film is a masterpiece! - Discuss Star Wars: The Last ...https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/181808-star-wars-the-last-jedi/discuss/5adb5eb5c3a...This film is a big budget fanfiction, a parodying homage to Star Wars. It is basically between the Star Wars prequels and Spaceballs. There are so many memorable scenes, such as the bombardment in the beginning, the casino part, the drunk Benicio del Toro, Luke's silliness, etc.

Fanfiction | Galadriel1010's Torchwood Recs and Reviews ...https://galadriel1010.wordpress.com/category/fanfiction/page/4Comes on a bit sudden, but it�s really nicely done. Great �fade to black� use (don�t get me wrong, I�m as much of a fan of the explicit as the next woman, but if you�re going to fade to black, this works). Really conveys the sense of nervousness and tenderness between them.

Who is this I know, a pok�mon fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8660472/1/Who-is-this-I-knowFanFiction | unleash ... Follow/Fav Who is this I know. By: ... Hey this is the author I am a huge Ohio state fan by my name (Sorry) this is my first story and I write for my own amusement sorry but if you give an idea I like I may write your story and have your name associated with it. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I liked writing it.

Decisions Chapter 1: Harry Snaps, a harry ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12679373/1/DecisionsFanFiction | unleash ... creative juices flowing for a longer length fanfic I'm starting, featuring a slightly crazy Hermione who is incredibly intelligent, but also incredibly scary, especially to the Ravenclaws who've heard the stories. More on that later. Probably within the next week. I make no promises. Anyway, this is probably all I'm ...

Almost There | What I Thought *Zach Herron Fan Fiction ...https://www.quotev.com/story/10638165/What-I-Thought-Zach-Herron-Fan-Fiction-Completed/49We sat there for a minute, the boys did not question why or what was happening. Zach lets go and he slides into my bed and takes my phone out of my hands. He looks at what I was looking at, everything, he turns to me and stares at me. "Babe none of this is true and you know it." He looks at me with sorrow in his eyes."I know but...." He cut me off."But nothing, I love you and I...

Reviews: A Second Chance | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9873942This is a good story and needs an update if you have writers block overcome it. ... even if the incubus was in his natural form. 10/15/2014 c5 3 Shinzochi i am loving this story and i am looking forward to reading the next chapter. ... (who is like a mother figure for both versions of Moka) without mercy in her mind for those who try to hurt ...

Reviews: A Lengthening of Shadows | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7682207/0/33/11/2012 c9 1 Ddiwerth That was beautifully done - both the almost bromantic ending, and the discussion about magic between them. The way they spoke and their reactions were so in character, I could easily envision the scene as it took place.

User blog:LittleGhostPrankster/If Princess Bubblegum Died ...https://adventuretime.fandom.com/.../If_Princess_Bubblegum_Died-_A_FanfictionJul 18, 2012 ï¿½ This is a hypothetical fanfiction of what MIGHT happen IF Princess Bubblegum died. The ending was inspired by Princess Azula. I don't think she would die in the show, but when I thought of this "What If," what I came up with: The Ice King sobbed loudly, drying his eyes and blowing his...

pietro x reader imagine | Tumblr | the avengers in 2019 ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/536350636851037735"The way his eyes lifted up to stare into mine. I saw the fire and the raging heat in his dark pupils, and the fiery lust and passion in the curve of his lips. ... This is Jace Wayland. A face Jagger gives quite frequently See more. ... #wattpad #fanfiction "You can cry, You can laugh, You can scream out your feelings for the whole world to ...

Brothers | Klaine fanfictionhttps://klainefics.wordpress.com/2014/04/07/brothersApr 07, 2014 ï¿½ Brothers - aworldoflis / aworldoflies 71,689 words --- 19 chapters --- complete Branching off from Grilled Cheesus: When Burt doesn't wake up from coma after his heart attack, Child Welfare Agency decides to place Kurt in a foster family. Kurt is not amused, but fortunately, he is not alone. His new foster brother seems to�

What Happens In Zurich Chapter 1, a twilight ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6914346/1/What-Happens-In-ZurichHey, y'all. This is a collaboration I did with SingleStrand to promote the Eurofornication contest. It will come off of that profile eventually, so we're posting it on our individual profiles. SS wrote the EPOV chaps and I wrote the BPOV (with plenty of suggesting, editing, etc, from each other along the way).

What the f! Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12473845/2/What-the-fThe floorboards creak but that's about it. It doesn't look much like I remember. There's no rocking chair in the corner, no beat-up computer. The bed looks far more expensive and the duvet is green, there's a full-length mirror in the corner next to a large chest of drawers, and a monitor stands on the middle shelf of a bookcase surrounded by DVDs.

Five times when a book sequel could not live up to the ...https://www.reddit.com/r/books/comments/4yiqu2/five_times_when_a_book_sequel_could_not...Five times when a book sequel could not live up to the fans' expectations ... Yes it is fanfiction, but it much much better than the train wreck cursed child is. ... Evian13. 3 points � 2 years ago. I too would like to have a job in the future where I am payed to write fanfiction and get to see it turned in to a �

both alike in dignity . sybil & tom fanfiction ... - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO0JSxuF1m0Feb 20, 2012 ï¿½ Please watch in 720p This is by far my favorite Sybil and Tom story. It's so brilliantly written with such a captivating plot, and although it's a modern AU, the characters are spot on and ...

Reviews: My girlfriend is a Dragon | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13181516God damn awesome. ... Ruby has wings people, and a tail to steer, or she could at least use her semblance to get well out of town while blake hang and weiss head in the opposite direction until they know they lost the pursuers before circling back to a pesticide rendezvous point ... while blake hang and weiss head in the opposite ...

Not what it seems Chapter 6, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12357200/7/Not-what-it-seemshey guys mostly a filler chapter but it give the layout for the next chapter so i hope you guys like it thanks for all the reviews and follows and favorites i appreciate it greatly. thank you all. hope you enjoy until next time. ... With that Ryan's head snapped up and a scared look in his eyes but also the question of how Draco knew ...

Green Spark Chapter 1: All it takes is a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13331717/1/Green-SparkGreen Spark Chapter 1. All it Takes is a Spark. A/N: This is my first Fanfiction, hope whoever reads this enjoys, Also Izuku is 6 at the start and He has been told he has a quirk by the doctor and it hasn't manifested but he has been checking in yearly at every birthday.

[tag] Request: Looking for the very best Mentor!Snape fics ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/75hmql/tag_request_looking_for_the_very...Oct 10, 2017 ï¿½ Request [tag] Request: Looking for the very best Mentor!Snape fics ... and there is a sequel which is a WIP (got "abandoned" for a month or two but recently is back to weekly updates and seems like author is back on that type of schedule). ... it was also one of the first of this kind I read and, oh boy, this thread has been really nice find ...Top responsesThe best mentor Snape fic I�ve read is (I view the two as one really, since the first is more a prologue): Harry�s First Detention by kbinnz is the short story prequel. � read more6 votesThese are my favourite Mentor!Snape fics. linkao3(Harry Potter and the Problem of Potions by Wyste) linkffn(Harry Potter and the Battle of Wills by Jocelyn) � read more6 votesTo Shape and Change A time travel fic that involves Snape saving Harry from the Dursleys and teaching him.3 voteslinkffn(Chasing the Sun by loten) is a Hermione/Snape where Snape ends up reluctantly mentoring the trio.2 votesOblivatory linkao3(Harry Potter and the Problem of Potions), though it has no Hermione/Snape whatsoever.2 votesOne of my favorites is linkffn(The Best Revenge by Arsinoe deBlassenville). It's a Snape-mentors-Harry fic, and although Snape is shipped with someone, � read more1 voteSee all

A Collection of Self Insert Fics : HPfanfiction - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/7mp4n1/a_collection_of_self_insert_ficsA Collection of Self Insert Fics ... Rose Petal Red by NonchalantxFish I found the main character way over powered but it was still quite entertaining. Main character is Ginny Weasley's twin sister. WIP (updates weekly) ... A Curse of Truth by butalearner It gets a lot better than the first chapter suggests. Main character is an American muggle ...

ao3 fanfiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/ao3 fanfictionSomething flashed in his hand. Thorin tensed up, but it was only a sliver of silver. A needle, he realized. ... This is a story about werewolves. Mainly. ... A smuggler and a ex republic trooper deal with a world where they no longer fit and go searching for their past. And two young force users help a mysterious benefactor return to her former ...

Reviews: The Pursuit of Happiness | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/123183743/23/2018 c50 16 frazzledsoul So I just finished this over the past week and a half and I love how it changes/fixes so many things from the original series. Getting rid of the Christopher obstacle - I love how he's completely removed from the situation and that Luke and Lorelai go on to have the loving, stable relationship (with marriage and babies!) that the original writers kept eschewing ...

Reviews: Harry Potter in the Claw of the Raven | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11496914Good story. The customs introduced in your story about the bowing and sleeve rolling up, plus the Merry meet/Merry part seem way over the top to me. I know it is AU, but it's highly annoying and so far from canon. I can't believe that any DE would willingly roll up their sleeve for all the world to see the dark mark, even in fanfiction world.

Remnants of the Sea Chapter 1, a Percy ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12846309/1/Remnants-of-the-SeaHer hair was one of the few resemblances she shared with her brother. ... with his nameless sister in his arms, his younger sibling had fallen asleep, breathing softly. ... With a nervous gulp, and a quick nod of his head, Ozpin ran out of the house, Salem close on his heels. Satisfied that Ozpin would heed her warning, the woman went back to ...

A Knight And A Tigeress Find Love Chapter 63, a rwby ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13062399/43/A-Knight-And-A-Tigeress-Find-LoveSienna was cuffed to a steel table with the one way glass. There were two guards on either side of her ready to spring into act. The door opened and a Atlan officer walked in. "Sorry I'm late had a bit of car trouble," He placed a folder on the table and sat down.

Best Stalker // A LAMS fanfic ? - Thirty One - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/504582873-best-stalker-a...Read Thirty One from the story Best Stalker // A LAMS fanfic ? by RogueAngelll (Angella) with 1,626 reads. alexanderhamilton, laurens, fanfiction. I take a de...Reviews: 155Content Rating: mature

A Pok�mon Fanfiction: Chronicles of the Chosen One ...https://aminoapps.com/c/pokemon/page/blog/a-pokemon-fanfiction-chronicles-of-the...A Pok�mon Fanfiction: Chronicles of the Chosen One. ... Gary spoke,"Ash I know bad for you but this time we can't hold our guard down. We have to be careful. Those traitors will surely try something. Now gramps can't leave the lab. Ash, Alain and Mairin, you must leave. You must go to a place not known by the traitors." Professor Oak ...

Reviews: Friendly Foreign Dimensional ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13187854This is such an awesome story! I�m so glad I found it! ... (but he is already a hero in his world) i think beside he come here To be Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man He don't want to be number one He just want to get his licence And do his responsibility he don't do it for frame and glory his doing what think is right take his uncle ...

Kevin Levin (TNG) | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Kevin_Levin_(TNG)Kevin Ethan Levin is a Human/Osmosian hybrid and is a teammate of Ben's Team. When Kevin first appeared in the original series, he quickly became one of Ben's most notable nemesis. However, he reformed in Alien Force, and then became one of the main hero �

Fanfiction - Don't Tell Dolan - a story for all ages ...https://www.reddit.com/r/PlanetDolan/comments/5nxj3q/fanfiction_dont_tell_dolan_a...This is not the place to spam your channel or stream. No referral, affiliate and/or survey links. ... Fanfiction - Don't Tell Dolan - a story for all ages (probably not) (self.PlanetDolan) ... As he turned around in frustration, however, Dolan noticed that Hellbent was also looking at his e-mails. There, in his inbox, was an e-mail from Pandora ...

LF Fics where Harry doesn't start Hogwarts at 11, but ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/5qr66a/lf_fics_where_harry_doesnt_start...LF Fics where Harry doesn't start Hogwarts at 11, but everyone else does ... When one of these minor events occurs to a ten year-old Harry Potter he finds his world turned upside-down and it starts him down a very different path than the one he expected to follow. ... This is an extremely AU crossover fic that asks the question what might have ...

Reviews for Mr Darcy Goes to Brighton | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13312077This is the first chapter that I have received, but it is a good one! Dw.618 chapter 14 . 20h. I cannot imagine Mrs. Bennett's nerve in inviting ONLY Bingley back for a meal. And what a huge lightbulb moment for Darcy to realize that if Bingley didn't see Darcy's interest in Lizzy, how was she to see it. ... The first chapter is off to a ...

Harry Potter and the whole new world Chapter ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9682138/2/Harry-Potter-and-the-whole-new-worldFollow/Fav Harry Potter and the whole new world. By: hellz swordsman. ... This is what the poll will be about. Harry woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was quite plain but it was also very homely. He gazed blurrily around the room before he noticed his glasses on the nightstand. ... "The first is that your name may be common where you are from ...

Lovesick ( A Charisk Fanfic ) - The first date - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/257759803-lovesick-a-charisk-fanfic-the-first-dateRead The first date from the story Lovesick ( A Charisk Fanfic ) by Interactive_Charisk (Nix) with 1,794 reads. frisk, chara, fanfiction. 3rd POV 1 month laterReviews: 24Content Rating: everyone

My Hero Isekai - But For Adults This Time! - Chapter 1 ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/17010159/chapters/39989877Dec 16, 2018 ï¿½ You'll pick up where your fanfiction does - at the beginning of Hana's first chapter." "if you don't know everything, how can you comfortably do this? This is a show you know nothing about," you pointed out the glaring flaw in her plan. "Because every show is its own world.

Fanfic: A Red Rose to Call My Own Ch 7, RWBY | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/10819166/7She led me to a bench that overlooked all the people skating and I couldn't keep my eyes off it. I kept hearing her giggle while seeing me look so surprised and wide eyed, but it seriously was majestic to me! And Diary! This is where I now know that my heart only belongs to her! To Ruby Rose�

GIF Test - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwcbwbYoyHQOct 21, 2017 ï¿½ This is just a little test for a GIF I drew on Photoshop CS5. Yes, the girl is Shenzi Tuck, to those who follow my Rugrats work on deviantart and fanfiction. XD �

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10956/1�This is a good one!� Kagome took an angry bite and closed her eyes with a groan, �This is a really good one. Yum.� Glancing back over her shoulder, she made a note of the thick purple sign hanging in front with the words, �#1 Taiyaki,� in bright yellow lettering. �Number one indeed.� She jogged to �

Amourshipping Fanfiction 1 | Pok�mon Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/pokemon/page/blog/amourshipping-fanfiction-1/NjhM_uWL0...Ok before we start let me just tell you guys what so for a while now I wanted to do my own fanfiction amourshipping one I have a few ideas and since of the new dance episode coming up I decided to do my fanfiction on that so I hope you like it and without further dodou lets go *At the ...

House Fan Fictionhttps://housefic.livejournal.comI am looking for a fic i read maybe 1-2 years ago, i can not remember the name or who wrote it. I remember it was. House/Original Character pairing and I normally don�t read those but it was good, I remember the OC was female and was from Australia or london, she was a New doctor at PPTH and she and house met on the elevator.

In Which Harry is Actually Called Harry ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8650824/11/In-Which-Harry-is-Actually-Called-HarryHarry wanted to whimper, there was a lady touching him and he didn't know what to do. Neither of the two by his bedside were doing a thing, Harry had a strained feeling in his gut, almost like he was about to puke. He didn't though, the moment was interrupted by the door banging and a noisy file into the room.

The End of a Fairy Tail, a fairy tail fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336716/1/The-End-of-a-Fairy-TailFanFiction | unleash ... "You wanna go Frosty?" roared a man in his late thirties, he stood face to face with another mage of similar size and stature, one had shockingly bright pink hair slicked back with a well-kept pink beard and moustache framing his scowl, down his left cheek a deep scar split the beard down to his upper lip and he butted ...

Bound to a spirit (A Naruto Fan Fiction) - Escape - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/372425662-bound-to-a-spirit-a-naruto-fan-fiction-escapeBound to a spirit (A Naruto Fan Fiction) Fanfiction. ... Another crack was heard as the whip hit my small body again. The sweaty man with a scruffy beard got right up in my face. ... It took awhile and a lot of fiddling but I got it open. I snuck out remembering what my parents told me about being a ninja. I was getting closer to the entrance ...Reviews: 10Content Rating: everyone

Kiribaku Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/KiribakuMar 16, 2017 ï¿½ Browse through and read kiribaku fanfiction stories and books ... and he was always being watched over. He was in his father's shadow, the serial killer known as the "Fire Breather." They... Add to library 421 ... Bakugo and the others in Class 1-A are all on a getaway to a cabin. However, looks are a bit more deceiving. Add to library 14 ...

Sith Holocron Files #4: Emperor Vitiate's Speech (FanFiction)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8bUYsOJRXADec 02, 2016 ï¿½ Born in 5113 BBY as Tenebrae, the illegitimate Sith son of Lord Dramath of Medriaas and a poor farm woman, the child who eventually became �

Reviews: The Fire in our Eyes Chapter On | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10945727They evade Eric's bodyguard and have sex on a couch inside the cargo hold. On the forward deck, they witness a collision with Jeanine Matthews and overhear the officers and designer discussing its seriousness. Eric discovers Tobias's sketch of Tris and a mocking note from her in his �

Secrets I Keep - Tina Kennard - The L Word - Touch Tones ...https://lesfan.com/fanfiction/the-l-word/secrets-i-keep-tina-kennard-the-l-word-touch...This bit of Tina�s thinking had me and a friend of mine laughing just now. Please enjoy the story. It was a lot of fun to write. To have been a fly on Bette�s wall, as Jodi�s sign language and hand gestures had insinuated . . . that her necessary infidelities were coming soon . . . and to have seen Bette�s face, as it had dawned on her that Jodi � the also Alpha-lover � by way of ...

Spider-Man 3 | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Spider-Man_3Peter Parker has begun to feel secure in his life and plans to propose to Mary Jane. One night in a park, while Peter and Mary Jane are on a date, a small meteorite crashes nearby, and an alien symbiote oozes out, attaching itself to Peter's moped. Meanwhile, escaped convict Flint Marko falls...

Ross Noften | GrimmFall Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://grimmfall-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Ross_NoftenRoss Noften is the leader of Team REYN and a Class V Faunus Huntsman. Ross is a young man in his 20s, a mob of light brown hair with a pair of green eyes and wearing glasses. Wears a dark green formal suit with a dark long coat with a crest as a badge and a pair of gloves.

Retina: Television Series | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Retina:_Television_SeriesRetina is a television show revolving around the two lifes of hacker John Rodgreiz. List of episodes: S1E1 The Change Part 1 Rodgriez is in his apartment gasping in pain, as the camera revolves around to his right eye and a scrolling, catlike retina is shown on the screen. The camera cuts to a...

Right the First Time Chapter 1: Right the ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12869003/1/Right-the-First-TimeSitting before her was the familiar face of Kingsley Shacklebolt, and although this should be of comfort, she knew now that his request for a meeting was beyond a friendly chat. ... We want you to assist the original Order in stopping Voldemort and his followers the first time." December 31st, 1998 - 23:45 ... walking towards her with the small ...

The One For Me Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5222383/1/The-One-For-Me-1A/N I have re-done my first five chapters to make them a little more readable and changed quite a bit of the first two, I was never happy with them and have been meaning to make them better!!. Chapter 1. Bella . Looking out over the lake at the back of our house, I sigh reflecting on the past, the laughs we all shared and then the tragedy, so much lost.

Fanfiction-writers - the first cast (Chapter Four)https://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/142192485669Apr 03, 2016 ï¿½ the first cast (Chapter Four) [[MORE]]Vexen woke up to crying. Still half asleep he looks up to see it was Zexion. ... Marluixa backs away from Vexen as he holds Zexion in his arms looking at him. The young teen�s eyes were widen open and were froze like that. He turns back to Vexen almost in tears. ... Welcome, we write fan-fiction for a ...

The Next Years of Our Lives | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Next_Years_of_Our_LivesI stepped back and for the first time, noticed that he was in a tuxedo. I had made the right choice on wardrobe. I had debated going with the usual, but me, over at his cabin? It needed something special. ... It was the best wedding I could have imagined, and much, much more. ... Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community.

Reviews: Naruto and the Twinkling Soul | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10828036Because this was an awesome chapter at least 20% more cooler then the first chapter. I really like Naruto's little speech to the stallion at the end really good. Oh! And what's this Naruto used the rasengan? Cool but in my opinion that price of(to be nice and for a g rated coment) trash should of received the wind style: rasenshuriken to the face.

Reviews: A Tale of lost Souls | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12602189for A Tale of lost Souls. 6/7 c3 PoshaQueen please come back to this story. 5/15 c3 nagi92 ... So if Rodolphus was the one who sent Hermione away (with Narcissa�s help), is it possible that he can still be saved? ... It seems the simple solution is to prevent Harry from ever becoming a horcrux in the first place so Dumbledore can�t plan for ...

TMoOD fanfiction - blogspot.comhttps://tmoodff086.blogspot.comLivy was the first to speak, "I love you, Ray." she said so softly, almost a whisper."I love you, too, Livy." Ray said as he moved to her side. They continued to kiss, ever so lightly. The night was full, but not the Singletons stomach. After a while they got up and went to see �

Strings That Hold Me Together chapter 2https://zadzapfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/158215089703/strings-that-hold-me-together...Strings That Hold Me Together chapter 2 Strings That Hold Me Together Chapter 2 Claws�pain and claws, the black creature with sharp claws caught him off guard while he was observing a universe. Ink...

VIXX the Vixens, chapter 7 - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/67075/VIXX-the-Vixens/7VIXX the Vixens Chapter 7: I'm Ready to Get Hurt. ... I purred in his ear as I made my way upstairs He grinned at me. I sighed. ... If you are going to treat women like shit and thing they are only good for cleaning and what was the other oh yes ducking then you will clean the house in a French maid outfit. Since you love that outfit so much."

The Blogger, chapter 3 - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/84818/The-Blogger/3He was the one that hit her." Suga said sitting back in his seat, crossing his arms "I didnt mean to!" Namjoon said. Jin let out a loud sigh and walked toward the front of the now moving van, sitting in the empty seat next to me, giving a warm smile. My heart almost pounded out of my chest. "Can I see your head for a second?" He asked.

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8476/1Not because he was the rejected but the rejecter. He had never meant for things to go too far. She was to have been just another young woman he flirted with to pass the time, and when he was done, leave. But, things had turned out so very differently. In the first place she �

Not Dark, Not Light, But Grey Chapter 7, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12124798/7/Not-Dark-Not-Light-But-GreyFollow/Fav Not Dark, Not Light, But Grey. By: phoenixgirl26. Harry Potter is a thirteen year old wizard, who begins his first romance, with someone unexpected. ... Gellert had spoken with Arthur for a few minutes, to explain more about Harry's situation and why he wanted to be emancipated. ... 'Yeah, he told me, but it wasn't me, I'm just a kid ...

Everything You... Chapter 1: Everything ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/446467/1/Everything-Youwasn't the only one, but it sure seemed like it. Yes, she was there... Only he couldn't do a thing about it. At least, he didn't have the courage to do anything. Worst case, she would simply laugh in his face. Best case, she would tell him she only wanted to be friends. Either way, he wouldn't get what he wanted. And he wanted her, dammit.

Xover: MelJim Ch 16, Treasure Planet & Little Mermaid ...https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11293649/16He walked up to his room and it was completely empty as well. He went back downstairs and sat at one of the tables. He was wondering what was going on when he heard singing. ... He had no idea what was going on. He saw a bright light shining in his eyes and then he felt sand beneath his feet. ... He had wanted to do that for a long time. He had ...

[request] Looking for a hogwarts reads harry potter fic ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4q1otb/request_looking_for_a_hogwarts...Jun 27, 2016 ï¿½ and join one of thousands of communities. � 1. 2. 3. Request [request] Looking for a hogwarts reads harry potter fic (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 3 years ago by KuroDjin. ... COMPLETE. In the heat of the battle, he swore a blood oath to defeat Voldemort in every form. But when you factor in his understanding and abilities to travel to ...Top responsesIt's called "The Marauders' Companion" and it's about the Marauders and Lily reading bad fanfiction stories. Not exactly what you were looking for but I hope you � read more1 voteI can't believe I'm throwing this fic up again, but have you tried linkffn(Dimension Hopping for Beginners)? Not reading the books but hopping multiverses.1 voteFor completeness, there's linkffn(11606412). Not very well written, but the Inception-like quality of a read-the -read-the-books fic is pretty surreal.1 voteSee all

Reviews: It's not the Raptor DNA | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11317119Although that one part where Bridges was in his hideaway was scary because for a moment, I thought it was one of the ghosts coming to haunt him. Every time someone mentions Blake though, my heart hurts because he's dead and I miss him so much. And Wu, I love your Wu. He's like one of �

GhostofBambi Fanfictionghostofbambifanfiction.tumblr.comJul 24, 2019 ï¿½ Since my actual Tumblr is a hot mess, I've set up this sideblog for updates and links to my fanfiction. Please feel free to leave asks/requests! Credit to Andrew Murray for the profile pic! AO3...

From the West Wing's Journalhttps://tww-fanfiction.livejournal.comI'm new to this fandom but it's got me writing fan-fic for the first time in years. I've started a longish sam/josh piece that I would love to have some help with if anyone's interested? ... This is my first time posting something on a LJ community so sorry if I did something wrong :-) ... As the Santos campaign celebrates its victory in ...

Amazon.com: Omega Squad: a Superhero Adventure (Omega ...https://www.amazon.com/Omega-Squad-Metahumans-Book-ebook/dp/B07H7Z7W3FIt was incredibly entertaining to read, the characters especially are the fun part of this story. To be honest, it feels more like a guilty pleasure to me. It somehow feels like fanfiction but its all original, Trinity for example. She looks like Jinx from LoL and generally the story is Suicide Squad but sooo much better.Reviews: 101Format: KindleAuthor: Kurtis Eckstein

This is NOT vanilla Chapter 1, a rwby fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12321048/1/This-is-NOT-vanillaFollow/Fav This is NOT vanilla. By: Bokutou. ... at least for now, I could make an exception for a certain character or two but that's to be scene. If you want some true RWBY futa smut where you can request scenes and OC use, check out my Obligatory RWBY Futanari fic. ... this is all looking good, tomorrow I'll see Cinder and set things in motion.

Learning To Tough It Out Chapter 16: Hana ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6690178/16/Learning-To-Tough-It-OutFanFiction | unleash ... a crease in the wires. This is the end of the gate.' "Storm, where's the front?" "Keep following the wires to the left until you are almost at the next camera Rogue." ... They hadn't bumped into anyone. They had been outside the perimeter for a good two and a half minutes. Someone should have noticed that their system ...

Well now that Spike and Twi are more like a mother and a ...https://www.fimfiction.net/group/550/spike-fanfictions/thread/377255/well-now-that...Oct 23, 2018 ï¿½ Well now that Spike and Twi are more like a mother and a son that they ever were before... Comments ( 12 ) ... But it is nice to see Twilight seeing Spike as family more than just an assistant. SpikeTheDragonx95. ... This is fanfiction. An author's job here is to tell 'what if' stories.

Reviews: Sauron's Child | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/287234And now we move onto Sauron's child. A daughter. I hate to break it to you, but The Lord of the Rings trilogy was all about men. And now this fanfiction attempts to change the entire perspective and overall meaning with a Mary Sue mother and a Mary Sue child.

The Bloody Night Calls - Chapter 1 - Lightseed - Undertale ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/15399141/chapters/35739720Notes: Greetings all! This is my first ever Undertale fanfiction. Hopefully I do it justice. ; ) Please comment and let me know what your thoughts are and if you have any constructive criticism to offer. I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update (college life) but I will do my best.

Reviews: a thousand souls crossed over | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/100541014/17/2018 c17 18 nienerz Yo. I read a day and a half, and am absolutely riveted. This is so good. Like, yes, it follows canon, but it also is its own story, and it's plot lines and plot differentiate enough that I want to know what happens next.

can you please explain this irritating word for me ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006031800581Mar 18, 2006 ï¿½ This is likely both an appreciation of the fact that fanfiction is a powerful form of free publicity that entices mass interest in a show, and a recognition of the negative publicity that could result from a corporation legally attacking the most dedicated members of its own fanase.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 5

How great is my love for vou Chapter 1, a hawaii five-0 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13293149/1/How-great-is-my-love-for-vouHello friends, a new Mcroll story and I hope you enjoy it. Remembering that I don't own the characters, it's just a fan-to-fan story. PS: Cath, your suggestion inspired this story. Thank you. The Governor was having a big party and Steve and his team were invited.

Too Late Chapter 3: Am, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12624658/3/Too-LateHer eyes locked with his and neither of them said anything for a moment. "This is the choosing ground, whether you want to go back or whether you want to pass on," she continued as if nothing just happened. Harry frowned, it was obvious the lady wanted him to choose. He was okay with death.

User blog:Leroturez/The Deep Fanfiction | The Deep Wiki ...https://thedeep.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Leroturez/The_Deep_FanfictionMay 27, 2018 ï¿½ Hello everyone, today I would like to show you a little fanfiction of The Deep that I've done good I emptied The duel It was an afternoon at the Aronnax Ant was in his room watching a movie from the West on his tablet where he was talking about a �

Fanfic: Baby Love Ch 3, Inuyasha | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/2704891/3He's so adorable and such a good baby, so quiet, I wonder if what Inuyasha looked like as a baby so soft and cuddly�and so trusting too. I can't imagine ever seeing Inuyasha so trusting as this little one is right no. He probably came out of the womb wary and ready to fight. Her thoughts were interrupted by Shippo's loud squall for ...

The Deep Fanfiction | The Deep Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://thedeep.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:2585Hello, today I would like to show you a little fanfiction of The Deep that I've done good I emptied The Duel It was an afternoon at the Aronnax Ant was in his room watching a movie from the West on his tablet where he was talking about a cowboy had a showdown with a thief, after that he says

Reviews: The Red Swordsman: Toa of Aincrad | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11198211It's kinda funny. I knew about your youtube channel well before I realized that you wrote fanfiction and I had watched your guide to a good crossover fanfiction and then I decided to check out your stories, and I must say, this stuff is amazing. Quite frankly, you inspire me greatly, and I �

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/60953598111/so-very-soft-and-warm-part-1Sep 11, 2013 ï¿½ This is my world were you can see my marvelous fanfiction and Writting Creativity. ... Picking up the pace to a light jog he continued to heads to the game shop. ... Joey froze for a moment before his face flamed red with embarrassment as Seth took a step back and smiled at the other and said, �It has been a very long time since I saw you.� ...

Fan Fiction My Way - Chapter 6https://fanfictionmyway.weebly.com/chapter-6.htmlSwitched At Birth Fanfiction Complete and In Progress > > > Mail Order Bride- A Twilight Fanfic (25 Chapters) Beauty and the Beast FanFiction Completed and In Progress > > ...

Six More Ways to Satisfy Chapter 1: I - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12770819/1/Six-More-Ways-to-SatisfyA/N: I've gotten such good feedback and demands for more on Six Ways to Please, I decided to treat everyone to a little companion piece for the holidays�a next-gen sequel of sorts. I hope you enjoy Lily Luna's trip into family fun as much as everyone did Ginny's. Thank you for all the wonderful comments and kudos and support! 2017 has been a fun time for smut at least.

Reviews: Wandering of a Sword Hero | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13190156Doesn't. Quit. At hating Naofumi, but it's actually helping him convince Shirou that he isn't a total waste. ... Some things you can depend on no matter what kind of fanfiction you read,and Myne is right up there with Umbridge and Gendo on the likeability chart. ... Shirou would NOT have responded to a surprise attack with anything approaching ...

Do Not Go Gentle Chapter 15, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13017333/15/Do-Not-Go-Gentle"This conversation not over," he hissed in my ear just as the door opened. I plastered a seductive smile on my face, but it turned to a genuine one when I saw the man on the other side of the door. "Hello, Handsome." Wanting to piss off Lars, I stepped forward, grabbed Handsome by the lapels, and pulled his lips onto my own.

Chara x reader| Erase them all but you - A Final Choice ...https://www.wattpad.com/294807053-chara-x-reader-erase-them-all-but-you-a-finalRead A Final Choice from the story Chara x reader| Erase them all but you by Mangos-are-gay (Finley) with 5,846 reads. fanfiction, romance, frisk. ... Chara x reader| Erase them all but you Fanfiction ... Somehow they managed to carry you all the way to a house that looked the same as the one you saw in the ruins just with slight changes. Right ...Reviews: 391Content Rating: everyone

Life is but a Dream... (A Sherlock Fanfiction) - *A Study ...https://www.wattpad.com/69113432-life-is-but-a-dream-a-sherlock-fanfiction-a-study(A Sherlock Fanfiction) Fanfiction. Aspen Watson. ... reflecting my mood in school. As the last bell rang, my phone buzzed to a text from a random number. It read: Coming with Uncle?-SH. I didn't even care about how he got my number. People text me all the time, but it usually more negative. "Hey Arsepen!" I heard the voice of Dakota yell from ...Reviews: 114Content Rating: everyone

(Beta) Harry Potter | We Love Harry Potter! | Harry potter ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/726909196080652407We love Harry Potter fanfiction, but it's nice to take a break and enjoy the original Harry Potter series with a morning coffee. HP fanfiction will be back next week where you can catch up with ron, hermione, draco, snape and harry! #harrypotter #hp #fanfiction See more

When I met him (A TodoDeku FanFiction) - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11788771/When-I-met-him-A-TodoDeku-FanFiction/1Todoroki's life was boring, sad, and lonely. With his dad Neglecting him, and his mom in the hospital, his life seemed meaningless. But it all changed when he met the shy, caring and especially cute, Izuku Midoriya. But after some time, he realizes hes not the only one with family issues

N.O. Project: Agent 66Z / Lou - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/N.O._Project:_Agent_66Z_/_LouHe decided to become a test subject to a project known as "The Phantom Experiment". Which can turn normal Kat Nebulans into Ghost-like creatures that can send fear into the hearts of those brave enough to stand their ground. But most people died in the experiment, but the only one that became a phantom monster... was Agent 66Z.

Louis Tomlinson Responds to Harry Styles Euphoria Sex Scenehttps://themuse.jezebel.com/louis-tomlinson-had-no-idea-that-animated-harry-styles...The recent third episode of HBO�s Euphoria focused on a character named Kat, who wrote explicit fanfiction about One Direction�s Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles�this episode also featured ...

Help naming my fanficiton?!? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130114162439AApqOpBJan 14, 2013 ï¿½ Okay, so just as the title says. I need help naming my fanfiction on wattpad. I'll leave a short description below and if you can leave your comments letting my know. Jasmine never believed in the whole "Love at first sight" thing. In fact, she believed it to be total bull or a waste of ones time, or that was until she met Liam Payne.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Reviews: Life Is Still Beautiful | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12981579FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... Sad it�s coming to a close but ya know, it was great! 5/27 c21 5 actress4him Ooh, a love triangle! Will anyone get Roxas in the end? Haha I def enjoy the SoKai moments the most, but it was nice to hear from the others, too. Can�t wait to �

Yugioh! DE - Episode 035 | Fanfiction Yugioh Wiki | FANDOM ...https://fanfiction-yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Yugioh!_DE_-_Episode_035Shy explains that she has two Decks. While she prefers her Ice Counter Deck, she use also has a standard Ice-Themed Deck, which she used against Cameron in their duel at the beginning of the year. Shy believes her Ice-Themed Deck is weaker, but it is more versatile and easily manipulated to pair with other Decks, such as the sake of Tag Dueling.

Aquatic Terrain Armored Transport - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Aquatic_Terrain_Armored_TransportThe Aquatic Terrain Armored Transport, also known as the AT-AT swimmer, was a war vehicle used by the Galactic Empire, designed to be the aquatic equivalent of the land-based AT-AT walker.They were piloted by specially trained Imperial Army pilots. Characteristics. The AT-AT swimmer was manufactured in a joint venture between Kuat Drive Yards and Hydrospeare Corporation.

The Dragon's Lair | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dragon's_LairThe two continued and reached a huge door, lightened by two torches. The door was open so they entered the room. Inside was a little piece of ground which then split up in three stairs. One left, one mid and one right. The outer stairs reached each other at the end of the chamber while the middle one went high up to a nest.

The Battle Details Display System | Bakugan Fanfiction ...https://bakugan-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Battle_Details_Display_SystemThe Battle Detail Display System, also called the "BDD System" or "BDDS", is the device created by Marucho Marukura used by every battler in Bakugan: Mechtanium Knights. The BDD System is a watch like device, similar to the BakuPods, Gauntlets, or BakuMeters from previous seasons. The BDDS is a...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Code_Geass:_Rai_of_Britannia" h="ID=SERP,5177.1">Code Geass: Rai of Britannia | Code Geass Fanon Wiki ...https://codegeassfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Code_Geass:_Rai_of_BritanniaCode Geass: Rai of Britannia is a FanFiction based on the chracter Rai from the Code Geass video game, Code Geass: Lost Colors for the PS2 and PSP game consoles. The story is by Blackmambauk, author of Code Geass Colorless Memories SideStories. Plot On April 20th 1995 a.t.b, a �

Who is the Father? Chapter 3: 3 Months, a yu-gi-oh fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4495680/3/Who-is-the-FatherFanFiction | unleash ... Follow/Fav Who is the Father? By: MzNightmare13. 26 years old and pregnant! What happens when you have two boyfriends and don't know who the father is? Mpreg. ... Yugi gets to have Sunday all to himself or with his friends and gets to sleep in his own room.

Harry Potter and His Father's Sister Chapter 2, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11926005/3/Harry-Potter-and-His-Father-s-SisterHarry turned out to be a difficult customer but this apparently pleased Ollivander who was a bit of a peculiar old man. Finally Ollivander handed Harry the last wand in the shop. It was made of Holly wood and had a phoenix feather as its core. Warmth shot through Harry's arm as he took it from the wand maker. This was the one.

Meteor Shower | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Meteor_ShowerFinn concludes that Flame Princess probably was the power, and everyone knows PB is the brains of Ooo. Finn, Jake and Golden Princess then quickly depart, leaving Ice King behind. They arrive at the Candy Kingdom and inside see the headless body of PB lying on the ground.

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Wordz | Fan Fiction Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/fan-fiction/page/blog/a-picture-is-worth-a-thousand-wordz/ERJF...There are different types of love, Hinata had come to realize. There was the love of parents, the love of siblings, the love of cousins and friends � and then there was the love of Uzumaki Naruto; the love of one's partner. Simply breathtaking. This type of love... its flavor, its texture, its ...

Reviews for Life in Technicolor | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/7778119/0/118Writers didn't express verbally why Arizona was the first and why Callie was so surpriced during the ep and why they didn't show Callie's answer but we just heard it but it all make sense and was perfect. Well, you just explain it perfectly as well. Well done. I agree and I'm in love with your flow and story.

What the Heart Wants Chapter 11, a how to train your ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9601415/11/What-the-Heart-WantsThe first place I stopped was my house. Even though he wasn't there, I had to say good bye to. ... It was almost too painful to see it all go but it was the only way to make sure that none of my work ever hurt other dragons. ... To him the dragons were family and now they were apart of mine as I was now one of them. And we protect family.

The absolute worst �Popular� fic you�ve ever read ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/c2r62o/the_absolute_worst_popular_fic...�Dumbledore�s Army and the Year of Darkness� was the first HP fanfic I read and coincidentally the worst. ... One of my favourites for years. I can still see the appeal when you're a teenager. ... lost your magic and it turned into a rant about how homosexuality is unnatural I had enjoyed it up to that point too but it just soured the ...Top responsesI agree, 100% it's Harry Crow118 votesOf all of �Crow�s� sins, the greatest (to me) is that it�s just so damned long.17 votesThat Harry Potter lord slytherin or whatever gets recommended like 50 times a day34 votesI made it through Harry Crow alright, mainly a sense of morbid curiosity and not having encountered that particular set of tropes often yet at that point. It was � read more77 votesHPMOR. So pretentious and annoying.63 votesI never liked HPMOR. Just couldnt get into it7 votesSee all

Sernpidal | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/SernpidalAdd Image Sernpidal, the third planet in the Julevian system, was the adopted home planet of the Sernpidalian species, and one of the first planets attacked by the Yuuzhan Vong during their invasion of the galaxy. Orbiting only 115,000 kilometers from its sun, it was the most populous world of...

'Fifty Shades of Grey' started out as 'Twilight' fan ...https://www.businessinsider.com.au/fifty-shades-of-grey-started-out-as-twilight-fan...Feb 18, 2015 ï¿½ 'Fifty Shades of Grey' started out as 'Twilight' fan fiction before becoming an international phenomenon ... �It was one of tens of ... but it was the first that was so big and so popular and ...

Reviews: Strings of Fate | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8996023FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... in said conference for Harrys potion mastery it was the first. But it hadn't got better. 5/5 c7 CMVreud Now I know that I really like your Hogwarts. 5/5 c5 CMVreud Somehow I think Tonks would've been one of those people with a crass appraciation of the word 'moist'. 5/2 c38 2 Dr8gn Wow just wow. 5/1 ...

How the creator of �Vampire Diaries� used Kindle Worlds to ...https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/fandom/vampire-diaries-lj-smith-kindle-fanfictionAlloy was one of the first companies Amazon partnered with when it launched its controversial program last year to allow fans to write and publish fanfiction�so long as they adhered to ...

Izzy (Total Drama: Black and White) | Total Drama Pokemon ...https://totaldramapokemonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Izzy_(Total_Drama:_Black_and_White)Izzy had Leavanny when she was a Swadloon this was the first Pokemon she found after leaving Asperita City Leavanny knows: Leaf Blade, Razor Leaf, String Shot and Slash. Rhyhorn Edit. Rhyhorn is another one of Izzy's Pokemon however she has only been used once. Rhyhorn knows: Rock Blast, Stone Edge and Megahorn Camerupt Edit

Reviews: The Jerk | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4661912FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... I think this was the best thing Huddy related thing I ever read. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest I was so happy. 4/13/2010 c19 beyondobsessed ... So the baby that was mentioned in one of the sequels has a chance of being House's. One can hope. One night stands mean nothing.

canons" h="ID=SERP,5267.1">FanFiction For You - Pregnancy - Headcanonshttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/179724492366Nov 03, 2018 ï¿½ What he didn�t plan was the amount of love he felt when he held his child for the first time; He said that he didn�t want another child, but he might rethink that, since his little daughter was just so perfect; Stephen would teach her to read at an early age; She will definietly be as his father but better, since she has you as her mother

Complete us Chapter 3: The Mystery of his ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10165967/3/Complete-usPlease review it while I sift through the rest of your inheritance," Grypp then handed the parchment over to Harry who relaxed back in his chair. The first name at the very top of the parchment startled him and he let out a gasp of surprise. It said his name was...

The Boy in the Park Chapter 5: Brawling, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9489910/5/The-Boy-in-the-ParkThe Boy in the Park. Chapter Five. Naruko Uzumaki now liked the academy. She had disliked history just as she had disliked writing. She truly had taken a hatred of anything with the word 'theory' in it and whatnot, but that day, they had begun brawling time.

S.W.A.T. - All Media Types - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/S*d*W*d*A*d*T*d* - All Media Types/works*Please note that in this fanfiction David is not married and doesn't have any other kids.* This story is a three-way crossover with S.W.A.T being the main fandom and 9-1-1 and Code Black being intercalated.

NCIS_fanfiction_Addict | Archive of Our Owndownload.archiveofourown.org/users/NCIS_fanfiction_Addict/pseuds/NCIS_fanfiction_AddictOct 24, 2014 ï¿½ NCIS_fanfiction_Addict ... �Maybe one of these days you�ll believe it.� ... We just get trapped on the waysides and maybe we get to make a new plan and a new path," he pauses as Tony looks at him and then continues on, "But sometimes getting stuck on the wayside is the best thing that ever happens to us."

Gamer Harry: The Harem Game - adult-fanfiction.orgwww2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/59276-gamer-harry-the-harem-gameAug 08, 2015 ï¿½ Just to try to rewind a bit the challenge at the first page of this forum. Also, the rule no girls younger than 5 year than Harry is principally for his Teen and young adult years, if you manage to write a fic that goes into his adult years then, if a girl is at least 15 year old and willing, Harry can add her to his harem, especially if you talk about some daughters, nieces, goddaughters or ...

authors-a-f" h="ID=SERP,5149.1">Angel's Oasis Fanfiction Archive - Authors A-Fhttps://angelsoasisfanfictionarchive-com.webs.com/authors-a-fIn His Skin; In Sickness; In the Closet; In the Company of Wolves; Interlude; Intermission; La Petite Morte; Loved You Anyway; Mary's Lamb; Never See The Day; Peaches and Cream; Real; Run to You; SixTimesAngelNeverWentDownOn; Sweet Like Her; The Crow; The Memory Remains; The Timing; The Way It Has To Be; There Is No Us; True North; What If ...

Summary: Edward had been unable to give his princess the ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/439452876117086601Summary: Edward had been unable to give his princess the wedding of her dreams the first time around. Can he convince her to marry him again? Summary: Edward had been unable to give his princess the wedding of her dreams the first time around. ... Edward Cullen Fanfiction Stories Summary Twilight Fan Fiction Sydney Alice Shirt Hair Abstract ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Jimmu_Yoarashi" h="ID=SERP,5178.1">Jimmu Yoarashi | High School DxD Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://dxdfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Jimmu_YoarashiJimmu Yoarashi is the descendant of the first emperor of Japan, Jimmu, thus making him a descendant of both Shinto Deities Amaterasu and Susanoo. Currently he is a member of the Guardian Order, and one of Owen Cadman's students. He is a major supporting character in the upcoming fanfiction �

Are you a Thomas Sanders fan? - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz36/quiz/1561860026/Are-you-a-Thomas-Sanders-fanWrite fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� YouTube quizzes-� Other YouTube. ... 2 brothers and a new baby sister 10 Thomas best impressions are ... One of Thomas sides that are only In his vines and not his YouTube videos are. Remus Deceit Remy (sleep) ...

One Of The Pack Chapter 1: Prologue, an alpha and omega ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9868007/1/One-Of-The-PackAll I had to do was wait for a good enough shot. Right around 5:00AM, I saw movement from the herd waking up, so I grabbed my rifle and aimed down toward them. I could see plenty of males and females, but not the one I wanted. I waited as the herd came out around an overlook where they were bedded, anxious to claim my prize.

The World Before Love Chapter 1, a wrestling fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13332893/1/The-World-Before-LoveNow for a long time an idea I had was doing a prequel to the Jake Reed series. But Jake's back story kind of became a moving target for me with stuff like how long he was using, what he using. So instead now we are doing. Riley. Now I don't think Mandy will be in this story much. She might pop up from time to time. But Riley's story.

Everybody Hurts: An Autoethnographic Exploration of Hurt ...https://scholarsphere.psu.edu/downloads/4f4752g316Thus began my lifelong love affair with hurt/comfort fanfiction. Hurt/comfort (or h/c) fanfiction, as the name implies, describes a particular subgenre of fanfiction in which one character nurtures another through injury, illness, or trauma. Like many writing genres, it �

The Lighthouse and the Sea - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/story/339468/the-lighthouse-and-the-seaThis story was written for a mini-fic contest, meaning 400-750 words. ... me father was the keeper of the eddystone light And he slept with a mermaid one fine night From this union there came three A porpoise and a ... such as the trinkets from the sea, the crushing loneliness, and the fact that you have to make your own fun and take ...[PDF]Everybody Hurts: An Autoethnographic Exploration of Hurt ...https://scholarsphere.psu.edu/downloads/4f4752g316Thus began my lifelong love affair with hurt/comfort fanfiction. Hurt/comfort (or h/c) fanfiction, as the name implies, describes a particular subgenre of fanfiction in which one character nurtures another through injury, illness, or trauma. Like many writing genres, it �

Phoebe Halliwell | MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki ...https://mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Phoebe_HalliwellScrying: One of the four basic powers, is the ability to locate a person or object by using a crystal, a map and a something it requires the use of other tools. Mediumship: One of the four basic powers, is the ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead. Active Powers

Circle C Fan Fiction: The Challenge: Ages 7-11 Spring ...https://ranchfanfiction.blogspot.com/p/ages-7-11-story-3.html�I could use a break for a few minutes,� Cory said, wiping the sweat off of his face He quickly saddled his horse and jumped up. ... Even though he was the second oldest, Chad was like the boss on the ranch since Justin was at college She also had another brother, Mitchell, plus one older sister. ... As the stick hit her square on her ...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8267/1This is a spin off of my book, The Royal Breeding. I decided to write a Kagome and Sesshomaru version of it. ... On one of her stops for the night she had met up with a small village of humans who had not been captured. They spoke of what the demons wanted with the humans. ... Once inside she found it opened up enough for a small bed and a fire ...

The Werecat, A Gravty Falls Fanfiction, Chapter 1 by ...https://www.deviantart.com/.../The-Werecat-A-Gravty-Falls-Fanfiction-Chapter-1-520043386Mar 13, 2015 ï¿½ The rocks were pure white and, if Dipper were to compare them to anything, looked like small moons. Dipper walked around the lake and went to where the rock formation was. This would be a good place to wait, as the cat couldn't sneak up behind him. Dipper looked at his watch. 10:10 was the time. The live video feed camera was definitely on by now.[PDF]Slash Months - digitalcommons.usu.eduhttps://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1506&context=student...She joined the fanfiction community in 2013 and has taken part in multiple Harry Potter related fanfiction competitions, including the Hogwarts School Fanfiction Competition, since 2014. She is considered one of the most knowledgeable of the forums since she has stayed with them for a �

Halo: The First Conflict Chapter 1: Contact ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12796251/1/Halo-The-First-ConflictAs the UNSC frigate came out of slipspace and into the orion system, the ships captian, Scott M Dryerd had orderd for a scan of the system. "captain, their appears to be no detectable ships in the system". The ship turned to the right, the captain noticed a glint in the emptiness that was space.

This Is Not The Chosen One You're Looking For ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7404385/3/This-Is-Not-The-Chosen-One-You-re-Looking-ForFollow/Fav This Is Not The Chosen One You're Looking For. By: ... It looked like Dudley had gotten the new computer he wanted, as well as the racing bike. "Happy birthday," Harry said, more out of a sense of politeness than anything. ... Then there was the time Harry had been running from Dudley's gang, and somehow ended up on the roof of the ...

Reader Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/X+ReaderBrowse through and read reader fanfiction stories and books ... You are (Last Name) (Name). Well, most famously known as the daughter of the villain, All For One, by many pro heroes. It's been years since he abandoned you. ... and fate has an interesting way of bringing people together. Romance was the last thing on your mind but attraction is ...

The Exception - Chapter 1 - 0Black_Wolf3 - Little Witch ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/18952204/chapters/44998534This is my first try at fanfiction, so reviews welcome! Please let me know what yall think! ... everyone already knew that Akko was the exception. ... �By the way, cute undies Amanda.� �Akko, so help me!� Notes: So that's the first bit, I kinda have an idea for a few chapters for this, so I guess I'll see how far I get? Definitely slow ...

Reviews: When the Cold of Winter Comes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4286383This is getting very interesting: it looks as if Susan is mistaking a molevolent spirit for a benevolent one! I like this one a lot! This is one good and plausable storyline as to why one should always keep one's guard up when approached by a spirit. Excellent story thus far. Signed: Cotto.

Reviews: Sisters Both In This Life, And The Next | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12169276"It was the first time eight Heirs of the Sacred Ten Noble and Most Ancient Houses had worked together since the days of the Wizard's Council, and Dumbledore felt a chill of foreboding go down his spine." - hehe. I'm glad the story isn't being overshadowed by "Heir of Ravenclaw".

Fanfiction - dokuga.comwww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10902/1If anything was incentive for a young girl to cross the monkey bars, it was the slide. Yuka took a deep breath, and gripped the first bar. Kagome called out to her encouragingly, wanting to see her friend succeed. Unfortunately, Yuka slipped midway, and fell hard onto the gravel below. Kagome jumped down carefully and ran over.

seaQuest fanfiction "Quarantine - Chapter 1" - Sunshinehttps://kiddoditto.livejournal.com/6168.htmlThe crew of the seaQuest had just come back from a one-week shore leave, and shore leave was the main topic of conversation during lunch and other breaks on the first day back. This was, of course, the case with Tony Piccolo, Tim O�Neill, Miguel Ortiz and Lucas Wolenczak, who were sitting in �

The Soul's Pulse � Where Is Amity Park?https://thesoulspulse.tumblr.com/post/172286556788/where-is-amity-parkAnyway that�s pretty much it as far as the �if it were real� theorizing. ... the story and now that Val has made her appearance in the story I thought it fitting to finally upload this one which was the first one I did even if it is a bit prematurely. ... This is a cover art drawing I made for a new fanfic on another fanfiction �

Fanfiction ideas you'd love, but will probably never do ...https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/fanfiction-ideas-youd-love-but-will-probably...Feb 17, 2019 ï¿½ A Kim Possible story where Kim and Shego have to go back in time to stop the Bebes from tricking Kim's parents into raising her as a 2nd generation supervillain. I would almost certainly have worked a whole bunch of references to time travel-related media into this goofiness, from the obvious Terminator quotes to some kind of butterfly-related plot element, etc.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Agrios_Pligma" h="ID=SERP,5248.1">Agrios Pligma | High School DxD Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://dxdfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Agrios_PligmaAgrios Pligma is an elite Demon and member of the Dark Harbingers, being the 22nd demon born from Trihexa. He is also the progenitor of the Yokai, whom all Yokai originate from. He is a major antagonists of the fanfiction series Heir of Destruction. Agrios is the tallest members of the Dark...

The Last One Standing, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13272788/1/The-Last-One-StandingFanFiction | unleash ... Rocket blinked noticing the slight blur in his vision for the first time. Oh, he was crying. When did he start crying? ... This is the first of a series of missing scenes and one-shots I have planned from the movie. Anyways let me know what you think and your thoughts on endgame!

New Life Chapter 1: Series Of The Unexpected, a fairy tail ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13291995/1/New-LifeHi my first doing one of these and I really enjoy reading fan fictions ( i feel too attracted to NatsuXMavis or NatsuXErza but only some are good I can't find much good ones tbh ) a thingymajig of the ting thing I'd write down random crap because my imaginations is running low now let's get on with this shit story ( this has major offense to people who don't like ...

DBD Theory :: Dead by Daylight DbD Lore & fanfictionhttps://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/13/135513549099444007Apr 07, 2017 ï¿½ I'm not sure if entirely possible cause I might be missing some things that break this theory. I'm also not sure if this has been said before but think about this. So the main point of this theory is that Benedict entering the entity's world and writing the journal is in the future. This is saying that Dwight, Meg, Jake, and Claudette have entered before Benedict.

Reviews: Knothole High | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7350224This is by far one of my favourite stories on this site. This is the best Sonic high school story I have seen. But then you stopped posting chapters :(. Please, please can you find the time to update this story!

Reviews: Life Through Sea Green Eyes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6272948That KILLED me. XDDDD That aside, I think truly the first fanfiction from the Hunger Games trilogy that feels like it's right there along the official books. This has become my canon and I love it... Honestly your Finnick blows Katniss out of the water when it comes to resisting the Capitol in his own, tragic yet witty way.

FanFiction For You - Personal Assistanthttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/173190147336Apr 22, 2018 ï¿½ This is how your relationship started with him. at first is was only glances and winks, it soon became something more, he often had his way with you on his huge desk, then in his quarters. It was a secret but he wanted everyone to know that you are his, he made you his fianc�. You were so greatfull for your boldness and that you saw that poster.

I DO NOT OWN THESE MEMES EXEPT FOR ONE OF THEM AND I �https://www.pinterest.com/pin/803259283519439521I DO NOT OWN THESE MEMES EXEPT FOR ONE OF THEM AND I DO NOT OWN THE P� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad. I DO NOT OWN THESE MEMES EXEPT FOR ONE OF THEM AND I DO NOT OWN THE P� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... Hahaha <<< me when I say anything nice to my friends though ?? ...

Reaction - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Reaction/worksThis is a react Fan fiction with the cast from My Hero Academia. ... watch one of the best abridged series on the internet. With all the episodes, non-canon movies, specials, the Kais and the Celloween episode too. ... round 2 of this particular reading. Team's RWBY and JNPR, along with a few others, are brought to a mysterious place away from ...

This Is Not A FairyTale Chapter 1, a hex hall fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8329465/1/This-Is-Not-A-FairyTaleFollow/Fav This Is Not A FairyTale. By: ... but he thinks I'm being serious when I tell him he's clever. He's one of those guys you just want to hate but can't because he's so God damn attractive! I just don't get. ... I'm sitting here in the forest that surrounds the great big camp that we call home with my back to a tall pine tree breathing ...

Will you be mine? Chapter 3: I hate it, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13290998/3/Will-you-be-mineIt took two teachers to stop me from hitting him on and on for that. While I dried my angry tears, Charlotte came over with her "pegasus" beyblade and challenged me to a battle. Which my trusty ol' el drago won. Ahah. And a beautiful friendship was born. "Lizzy, make Lydia give me back my jacket! " Kitty screamed.

Daily Discussion - June 24 : FanFiction - reddit.comhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/c4i9ec/daily_discussion_june_24710! All my words got swallowed by an exam vortex in the latter half of last week, but yesterday I treated myself to a whole lot of unproductive nothing time and a chocolate bar the size of my arm and now I am fully prepared to use my 8 days of freedom to write and �Top responsesHi everyone! It's only one week until Camp NaNoWriMo starts! There's still time to sign up if you're interested but haven't gotten around to it yet! Check out the � read more1 voteI have a new reader, and they leave the nicest comments! 20 chapters in and I�m glad people are still discovering it and following along.11 votes"It's not a unicorn, it's a horse with a sword on its head that protects my hopes wordcounts and dreams."10 votesMy week from hell starts tomorrow. My team lead is gone for the week and the bulk of his responsibilities falls on me. He gave me a crash course in all of the � read more11 votesMy new favorite NPC in my current story "Cup Noodle� vendor"!7 votesI'm not sure if I'm the only one who feels this...sort of thing but I'm really frustrated to write. It's hard to explain but it's like every word you type in the doc � read more7 votesSee all

LF Gabrielle/Harry where Gabrielle is a little closer in ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/bp0du9/lf_gabrielleharry_where...Vitam Paramus by TE7 is probably the closest your going to get. Harry is a pro quidditch player and develops a relationship with Gabrielle. TE7's work is really solid, and his OC's are interesting. If your looking for quality writing, with this pairing, and a complete story I would recommend it. I �

Reviews: Notice Me, Ruby! | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13203599Along with the warning that they delay the release further if its to mutch work. So not to bad so far. We have to see how it continues but it sounds good to me. Also two more full time writers for RWBY. One of them worked on Red vs Blue and the people I ask who watched it says he does very good work so im looking forward to the next volumes.

Rebellion: Wind's Hope | Sonic Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://sonic-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Rebellion:_Wind's_HopeThis is a PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Switch game that brings you to a alternate universe that Sonic the Hedgehog fails to defeat Eggman and a rebellion has formed. Sonic battles through the Egg Soldiers in high speed and yet he has be able to encounter Eggman, but it was too risky as...

Reviews: Annie, Annie, Are You Okay? | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8958329The light was next to a funeral home, and a service had just finished with people getting out. My coworker told me that the people who had attended the funeral were giving the occupants of the van dirty looks and she was really embarrassed and wanting the light to change, but it was taking forever to do so.

Fanfiction worth re-reading: December 2013https://rereadfanfiction.blogspot.com/2013/12Dec 21, 2013 ï¿½ Fanfiction worth re-reading ... This story is in response to a challenge posted and is one of the few going back in time stories that is not over the top. He has power but it has its own problems. He has two possible soul bonds and accidentally bonds with both instead of choosing one. He is changing things left and right and I love how he deals ...

Drarry Rec List - dracotoppingharry.tumblr.comhttps://dracotoppingharry.tumblr.com/page/6Filed under drarry fanfiction oneshot rating: M no magic draco malfoy harry potter totally au android PWP angst. 6 notes. December 21, 2011 Sneaky, Lying, Unchaste Tramp. Summary: Draco notices things between Blaise Zabini and Severus Snape, and they both seem to be connected to a promiscuous Harry Potter. Can Draco make Harry turn a new leaf ...

Screw the Muse: You ARE a Writer - The Write Practicehttps://thewritepractice.com/screw-the-museScrew the Muse: You Are a Writer. You write because you are a writer. ... Ruthanne Reid is one of those pesky fanfiction authors who made good, and thus eschews most labels. ... Currently a resident of Long Island City and a loving mom to one current cat and numerous future ones, Ruthanne is happily married to a fellow geek who loves good ...

D O M I N I C Khttps://dominick1216.tumblr.comYou will have to google each chapter individually (so type in google: author + title + chapter of choice), but honestly that�s a small price to pay for having access to a goldmine of fanfiction! Hope this will come in handy for you! And thank you @jbsforever (ily ???). Have fun reading, everybody!

MPreg | PPC Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://ppc.fandom.com/wiki/MPregMPreg, also written Mpreg, mpreg, M-preg, and m-preg, is a shortening of "male pregnancy," and stories marked as MPreg are exactly what that description suggests. MPreg as a plot device can be used well, but in most fanfiction, it's just a shallow excuse for fluff or angst with the pregnant male...

The Fall of Dragons Chapter 12, an a song of ice and fire ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13305820/12/The-Fall-of-DragonsThe first of his hits smashed into Lord Grafton's shield and cracked the wood. Grafton responded with a swing of his own, only to be rebuffed by Roberts own shield. ... most probably one of Lord Grafton's guards rushed forward to defend him, only to have his skull caved in by Robert's hammer. ... As the line pulled back Marq Grafton's lifeless ...

Hecate's Chosen, The Other Potter Chapter ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13088565/9/Hecate-s-Chosen-The-Other-PotterAs soon as the doors to the Wizengamut opened, a page rushed into the room. A moment of silence descended on the room as it became obvious that there was an urgent message for one of the Lord's. Charlus raised an eyebrow as the young man was pointed in his direction. "Lord Potter!" He exclaimed. "We just received word from Saint Mungo's, Sir.

**Chapter 4** | Mischief's Girl // Harry Potter fanfictionhttps://www.quotev.com/story/10503183/Mischiefs-Girl-Harry-Potter-fanfiction/4Jan 13, 2018 ï¿½ Mischief's Girl // Harry Potter fanfiction **Chapter 4** ... his face fell as the glass ball glowed scarlet, "that means you've forgotten something..." Malfoy appeared out of nowhere and grabbed it out of Neville's hand. ... and it jumped into her hand, and she winced as one of the twigs poked her. Slowly, the other students began to also get ...

Rise of Hyuga Neji- a fan-fiction - Chapter 4 - Webnovel ...https://www.webnovel.com/.../31580722544300354/Rise-of-Hyuga-Neji--a-fan-fiction/The-plan.6.Make a copy of the shodaime hokage's scroll of sealing that Naruto stole from Hokage's office in the first chapter of the manga. ... eyesight and he could see the person seated above was a kid with a curse mark on his forehead which he recognized as the Hyuga clan's fuinjutsu. ... He had previously had bad experience with one of his students ...

The Bront�s invented imaginary realms, and created some of ...https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-brontes-invented-imaginary-realms-and-created-some-5800925The Bront�s are well known authors with no apparent association with science fiction but their tiny manuscript books, held at the British Library, are one of the first examples of fan fiction ...

Boomer | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/BoomerBoomer is labeled as The Nutcase and was one of the 16 contestants on Total Drama Chaos. Background Boomer used to be a normal boy until he was ten. He got sick for the first time in his life and when his mother gave him sugar to help reduce the �

Meet the winner of MTV's "Teen Wolf" fanfiction contest ...https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/mtv-teen-wolf-fanfiction-winnerAfter 10,000 entries, MTV selected Riana Elliot�s �Side Effects� as the winner of its fanfiction contest. Entrants to MTV�s Teen Wolf fanfiction contest have finally learned what it takes ...

Aaron | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/AaronAaron, labeled as the gangster is a contestant on Total Drama Cruise He joined Total Drama Cruise as his punishment after being caught by the police. Contents[show] Background Aaron lives in a dangerous city and loves to break the rules. His parents don't really care about him so he can do what...

Azumi Ishihara | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Azumi_IshiharaAzumi Ishihara (??????? ) is the protagonist of Danganronpa: Mercy's for the Weak. She is one of the 16 participants chosen for the Killing School Cruise. Her title is the Ultimate Lucky Student. Azumi Ishihara is the definition of normal. No strong suits, no special interests, no exciting...

Reviews: Moment of Impact | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6500900I love the Moment of Impact series: it is one of a very few that I come back to again and again and, each time I read it; it seems to be even more profound. The Severus-Harry father/son relationship is the best I've ever read and I truly hope you add more vignettes/sequels to the story.

The Last Dance - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/30870/The-Last-DanceAfter logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. ... every once in a while coming back to haunt in during one of those late nights. Ever since that day he had vowed he'd get revenge. He hadn't even cried, he simply grieved praying that it was all a cruel nightmare. ... only being able to find comfort in his ...

To do the unexpected Chapter 5: Unexpected ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7168781/5/To-do-the-unexpectedTom sat in his office at his desk, reading Lucius's report. Nothing special had occurred during his absence, just that Harry Potter had gone missing. He frowned as he thought about what Harry had told him earlier. About the traitors. He'd always trusted in his instincts, and they told him that Harry was right.

7th heaven season 12 http://downstrodeportal.blogspot.com ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ublzfWVunoClick to view0:59Apr 05, 2008 ï¿½ anyone want to read it? i have the first few eps... just let me know and i will gladly email or set up a page for my fanfiction The Camden's return to Glen oak and are welcomed to a variety of ...Author: 7thheaven12Views: 40K

Minato Shinozaki | Yu-Gi-Oh! Fanfiction | FANDOM powered ...https://ygofanfic.fandom.com/wiki/Minato_ShinozakiMinato Shinozaki is the main protagonist of the fanfiction story The Dark Messenger. He is a boy who keeping his promise to his father by using his dad's deck to become the strongest duelest known in dueling, and he starts by attempting the Top Dueling School, Duel Academy, and is known as...

The Tyger's Denwww.tygerwolfe.comAn accomplished writer and artist, Joshua Tyler Ward is a transman in his thirties and a resident of Southern California. Writing and drawing since he was very young, he has made a name for himself in the online fanfiction and artwork communities, as well as in the academic world in his fields of study, Anthropology & Paleontology.

Reviews: Pok�mon Kalos Journey VOL 1 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1100284211/22/2018 c55 lord web of life of destiny the yuki pokemon team is already complete and just for the second season and more to finish the story could capture more pokemon later in the story, could be the following pokemons in the kalos panchem region where you can be a friend of Serena's pancham, noibat being the brother of ash noibat as the buizel of hikaru and ash and a trevenat that may be ...

Vicky is the Devil - Hero_Shepherd - Fairly OddParents ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/6038764The following is a Fairly Odd Parents fanfiction I do not own the characters or anything to do with the show they are owned by Nickelodeon and Viacom. And I do not own Spartans. Vicky was driving her new red SUV. For once the evil babysitter had her own plans and she hopes to �

Reviews: Outsider | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7122306I haven't given up completely though considering I read fics that get updated once anywhere from 4 months to a year or so. Honestly I would've liked to read more; like who was the visitor and whats wrong with Starscream. I really loved this and I apologize if my review comes across as the �

TMoOD fanfiction - blogspot.comhttps://tmoodff058.blogspot.comThe events of the past year raced before her as she stood before this man who had been such a part of her life for the past several months. He was the man who had brought her much comfort during a painful time and who had patiently loved her and her baby, without judgement. Even now he waited patiently for her to collect her thoughts.

Good Times Together Chapter 1: Festival in Tundratown, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13174953/1/Good-Times-TogetherJust as the fox had suspected, Judy's eyes lit up and her mouth hung wide open. At a loss for words, Judy simply observed the wondrous extravaganza that was now laid out before her. Bunnyburrow always held its fair share of special events, but it simply didn't compare to how large in size the Winter Solstice Festival really was.

Naruto of the Bloody Shards Chapter 1: Prolog: Blood and ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13317399/1/Naruto-of-the-Bloody-ShardsThis is a Naruto Bloodline story where naruto get the bloody shards bloodline a combination of Kuroudo Akabane and Kyoji Kagami's powers If you like the bloodline then please feel free to use it and evolve it to your liking, I really want to see what Y'all come up with. Paring is TBD but it �

#Imagines: Text-Message Fanfiction Is Taking Over Instagramhttps://www.dailydot.com/irl/fanfiction-instagram-imaginesFanfiction that pairs the reader with whatever character they desire has been around for quite some time (if you don�t believe me, check out the first-person tag on archiveofourown.org), but it ...Author: Alex Dalbey

Ninjago fanfiction: The New Ninja (On hold) - Chapter 2 ...https://www.wattpad.com/627121840-ninjago-fanfiction-the-new-ninja-on-hold-chapter-2Ninjago fanfiction: The New Ninja (On hold) Fanfiction. Is there another Ninja? A fanfiction based off of the popular Lego series. Join the Ninjas as they discover a new warrior named DarkAlantis from a land of many secrets and lies known as the Dark Island. Lantis will join the Ninja team and they will...Reviews: 2Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: A Black Comedy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/34010527/6 c31 Warrior5 This is one of the most excellent pieces of fanfiction I have ever had the fortune to stumble upon. A hundred kudos to the author. The non chalant craziness was the most funny thing I have read after a long day at work.

HP Fic search! Reading the Books in Hogwarts : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/86dzxe/hp_fic_search_reading_the_books...Perhaps it was the series by shopaholic1369 which can be found with fictionhunt. I haven't read it myself so not sure if it's the right one but it's Hogwarts reads with �

MOB Chapter 10, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12512919/10/MOB"No, and we haven't been able to figure out who is doing it. I hope, Albus, that you aren't locked out of your office again." Severus almost laughed, he never expected McGonagall to be so sarcastic. "If he is, I am sure Augustus will manage to open it again." He, very helpfully, added. Harry glared at Dumbledore as the man. Dumbledore smiled.

A forbidden love Chapter 1: Him, a how to ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12529452/1/A-forbidden-loveA forbidden love. Him "How could you! How could you do this to me! You worthless skank!" Snotlout shouted pushing his very recent ex-girlfriend. Astrid stumbles back and simply look at her feet, she would have normally fought back.

Naruto Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/Naruto/0/3/35This C2 is for everybody who is tired of seeing Hinata and Naruto being called weak. This will include stories about a Naruto that is not DeadLast and a Hinata who is not the Hyuga Failure. Or in which either gets stronger. All pairings accepted but NO YAOI!

Reviews: Darkwing DuckTales: The Return ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/131600575/17 c2 Guest OMG Author! If you did NOT see the DuckTales episode, "The Duck Knight Returns!", I suggest you watch it NOW! It is the origin story of both Darkwing Duck himself (voiced by a new actor) and Negaduck (voiced by the actor from the original series) in the new continuity.

Sexualized Saturdays: Male Pregnancy in Fanfiction | Lady ...https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/.../sexualized-saturdays-male-pregnancy-in-fanfictionOct 13, 2012 ï¿½ Sexualized Saturdays: Male Pregnancy in Fanfiction. ... Male pregnancy is probably one of the most well-known themes in fanfiction after slash fanfiction; this makes sense as the two have often gone hand in hand. Male pregnancy, or mpreg as it�s called in fanfiction, is when two male characters have intercourse and produce a child ...

KaibaGirl | Quotev Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://quotev.fandom.com/wiki/KaibaGirlTwo Minds Merge: This is one of the few works of KG that are not fanfiction. This is a collaboration with Quotev user Celestial Dragon, where the voices in each of their heads all come together and mingle. There is comedy, stupidity, and a bit of romance (yaoi and yuri included).

Sector JP | Codename:Kids Next Door Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://kidsnextdoorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Sector_JPSector JP is a KND sector located in Japan. They are believed to be a stealth-based sector. In the Nextgen Series, a new Sector JP occupies the treehouse. Rather than a stealth-based sector, they are field operatives who use an actual treehouse. The members are crossover characters from the...

Love Is Not Over! (Jungkook Fanfiction) by Jiminsgirl63 at ...https://www.inkitt.com/stories/fanfiction/87462Love is NOT over! (Jungkook fanfiction) ... Jeon Jungkook has fallen in love with you your brother doesnt approve! but who is your brother? what will you do? will you be with jungkook or will someone else try to win your heart? ... This is easily one of my favorite books and I highly recommend it!! Read Now Saving Maximus by Leila Vy. K ...

What is literature or my story about fanfiction world.https://medium.com/litpop/what-is-literature-or-my-story-about-fanfiction-world...Nov 14, 2018 ï¿½ Because of this, it logically follows that the average quality level of fandom literature is low; yes, true, but it is wrong to conclude that fanfiction doesn�t have artistic and ...Author: Anastasiia Overchuk

It keeps away the nargles, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12534862/1/It-keeps-away-the-narglesFollow/Fav It keeps away the nargles. By: What'dIMiss. Luna finds Harry sitting on the bathroom floor, a knife in his hand, ready to succumb to all the pain taking over his mind, his life, wanting it all to end. She finds a way to comfort him. ... You're accepting this as the only option, but it's not. You can choose to be strong, and fight ...

Into the Past Chapter 1: Intro, an inheritance cycle ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6790922/1/Into-the-PastSaphira tried to pull out of the dive, but was too close to the trees. Just before hitting the ground, Saphira gained control, but it was lost when a brilliant white light flashed. "Saphira! Lightning!" Eragon yelled in his mind as the both lost conciseness and fell into the brilliant light. This is only the intro... much more to �

Reviews: Harry Potter, the Archmage | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/32443663/20/2007 c2 Alphamech I dont know I feel that Gryffindor does have some good properties to it. I shall list them, Highest dorm in Hogwarts (go figuire that the bravest students be located farthest from anyplaces where bad guys might try to invade from in force, probably to keep them from doing something stupid really) but also it has only the one entrance and could probably serve as the last ...

Reviews: The Power of the Dragon | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9042829This is a fantastic story so far. The story seemed a bit rushed, but well thought out. I noticed spelling mistakes here and there, but it wasn't bad. I recognized the hilarious Blueblood scene from a different fanfiction, but it was well executed. I understand it can be hard to �

The Godslingers: Chapter 7 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Godslingers:_Chapter_7Jack's POV ( gonna be a long one) We sailed along, Josh driving in his silver form, William telling Josh where to go, and Linda creating wind to speed up the ride, but it looked like the effort was draining her. Everyone else just saw Linda standing at the edge of the boat, weakening. But...

User blog:TheTwistedMangle/Making the Stay - An Alternate ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheTwistedMangle/Making_the_Stay_-_An...Jul 25, 2017 ï¿½ This is my first Loud House fanfiction, but not my first fanfiction overall (I've made others in different fandoms). Constructive critsim and feedback is highly appreciated. This is an alternate and extended ending to Making the Case, where Lisa stays in Lincoln's class.

I own none of these they go to their respected owners # ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/626563366883711010I own none of these they go to their respected owners #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... This is scary cool and interesting but A) I hope no one dies and B) I kinda love the idea of Allura as the Black Paladin and Matt as the Green Paladin. Toby Undetermined. Voltron. What others are �

Heartbreak Hotel Chapter 1, a s.w.a.t. fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13284191/1/Heartbreak-HotelFanFiction | unleash ... But she did kiss me too� this is just way too messed up and we need to talk. But I have the feeling she is avoiding being alone with me. But we need to talk about it. This is messing with my head and if I had made a mistake today, I don't know what I would've had to leave SWAT. ... We worked so hard to get to a great ...

how I got dragged into this - chapter 6 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/83265150-how-i-got-dragged-into-this-chapter-6Read chapter 6 from the story how I got dragged into this by Black_ShadowDragon with 8,067 reads. ranka, kyoya, honey. ... Fanfiction. COMPLETE!! this is about a girl who dresses up as a boy.She does this because of the horrible past she had. ouran high school host club fanfiction rest of the info in prologue ... "The principal is in his office ...Reviews: 48Content Rating: everyone

A Match Made in Heaven Chapter 1: Part ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13137863/1/A-Match-Made-in-HeavenIt was Gabe who had taught her to fly, and Gabe who had taught her how to hide her wings in a sub-space pocket. She had left England, as she had no true friends. The Weasleys had used her, and Hermione had played along. She had left Teddy with Andromeda, and moved across the pond, to a �

Fujimaru Ritsuka - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Fujimaru Ritsuka/worksThis is an official reposting of the Fragments Series for archival purposes. Earned its own TVtropes page on 18 AUG 2016. The fanfiction.net series will always be one week ahead of the AO3 storage.

Reviews: Dumbledore Is Evil | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8443425If he had gone against the Dark, families like the Potters, the Longbottoms, the Bones', the Moodys, and, albeit with manpower instead of money, the Weasleys. Those are some wealthy families but the Dark are even more so, the canon!family that throws money around most are the dark Malfoys.

Bakugan FanFiction Episode 3 part 1 - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dg4K_TUkA0Click to view on Bing3:38Jun 13, 2012 ï¿½ Bakugan FanFiction Episode 3 part 1 ... scared that L's friends will hate him L says at least one will like him and to not be scared Marucho then shows trust in his new friend (a bit yaoi in that ...Author: msduckygirl1Views: 428

Reviews: Gods and Demons | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/195252410/13/2018 c32 ThmaberX94 Down with Critics United! If you are on the same page, cp this message. Now onto the actual review: Max sighs. Admittedly, it was horrible, with his brother and sister-in-law dying� abruptly he remembers his first pok�mon, a meowth, back in Kanto.

Mary Sue | Fiction Writing Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fictionwriting.fandom.com/wiki/Mary_SueA Mary Sue is a perjorative form of a fictional character in fanfiction (mostly perhaps Fan Fiction) which is overly "perfect". A Mary Sue will be lacking noteworthy flaws, or may have flaws which will be intended to make the character more likeable, and will be too unrealistic. No living human...

Watching Peter Jackson's The Hobbit Trilogy for the First Timehttps://io9.gizmodo.com/i-tried-giving-the-hobbit-trilogy-a-chance-but-it-just-1829119137If the pages upon pages of Smaug fanfiction isn�t proof enough, it explains why they ended the second movie on that weird �Smaug invades Lake-Town� cliffhanger that�s resolved within the ...

fytokyoghoulocs.tumblr.com - Tokyo Ghoul OC Critique Bloghttps://fytokyoghoulocs.tumblr.comA bloge dedicated to critiquing Tokyo Ghoul OCs, or perhaps even the sues of the fandom. This blog doesn't review only bad characters though, we accept any OC for critique! Literature/fanfiction with...

These are the lies Chapter 6: Is it Me?, a supergirl ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12787451/6/These-are-the-liesFollow/Fav These are the lies. By: ... "im gonna go I have to pick up Ruby for a Drs appointment" Sam says before grabbing her things and leaving ... This is probably the slowest chapter yet..only because a big thing is coming up that Ive already written on my notepad so �

not of weakness, but of power Chapter 2: shock, an arrow ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11112350/2/not-of-weakness-but-of-power"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love." -Washington Irving (five times oliver queen has seen people cry, and then one time someone saw him)

Fanfiction Made Me a Better Feminist - The Archipelago ...https://medium.com/the-archipelago/fanfiction-made-me-a-better-feminist-f5b1d5d24c00Jan 17, 2015 ï¿½ Fanfiction Made Me a Better Feminist. ... This is invaluable for a writer. To be told �I love your work� or � perfection� or �your writing is so beautiful� has made me write ...Author: Anna Andersen

What are some of the most sarcastic Harry Potter fanfiction?https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-of-the-most-sarcastic-Harry-Potter-fanfictionJan 02, 2017 ï¿½ I would very much like to recommend: Harry Potter and the Eagle of Truthiness, a x-overs fanfic It is a crossover between Harry Potter and the Colbert report. Seriously. This is an actual fanfic. It is written hilariously in character with Stephen...

Reviews: For Love of Magic | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11669575/0/4FanFiction. Just In. Community ... to the audience. He just became a... machine. An efficient, completely unbiased machine. That may have been your angle but it makes for a main character nobody can really root for. 6/23 c2 SleeperHold27 So, I'm a little pissed off about killing off my favorite character next to Harry. Not that my saying this ...

How old is too old to write fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120217125907AAyOPdtFeb 17, 2012 ï¿½ How old is too old to write fanfiction? ... Any professional author will tell you the best thing to write about is what you know, and the younger you are the harder it is to do this. ... Theres really no old age to stop writing fanfiction but i think after a certain age you can still write it but it'd be best to start creating your own materialStatus: ResolvedAnswers: 17

Does fanfiction give you viruses - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/Does_fanfiction_give_you_virusesIt is impossible to embed viruses in a story. It is automatically filtered out. The ads may have viruses, and there were a few infected 'Fanfiction is brought to you today by...' ads, but ...

Blessed Are the Peacemakers Fanfiction Cover 2 by Zeragii ...https://www.deviantart.com/zeragii/art/Blessed-Are-the-Peacemakers-Fanfiction-Cover-2...Weeeeeeeeell...since I did a redo of the Semblance cover, I thought I better do one for this too. "Blessed are the Peacemakers" is yet another Undertale fanfiction I have in the works. It won't be released for a while, since I already have too many things going, but it �

/lit/ - Can fanfiction be considered literature ...boards.4channel.org/lit/thread/13358082/can-fanfiction-be-considered-literaturePerhaps, but it doesn't mean that the "genre" isn't worth something, and it doesn't mean that there aren't fanfiction out there that're actually fantastic. Most published books are trash, too. It's really obnoxious to listen to, especially because most of the hate is just nerdrage^2.

fanfiction cover on Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/tagged/fanfiction-coverSo I was wondering if anyone was open to taking a request for a fanfiction cover art? I usually make them myself but they�re not that great and I am soooo busy right now I�ll be lucky if I have time to spend writing the story let alone trying to make a cover for it.

Request - Kaiju Family Time by SwarmCreator on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/swarmcreator/art/Request-Kaiju-Family-Time-507707753Now are the pilots still in the jaegers or have they been liberated from the "store"house? ... They're just miniature action figures. This is for a fanfiction I'm planning where all the Kaiju are human-sized anthropomorphic versions of themselves, so it's basically an AU. ... But for an upcoming book, a concept work. If you have ...

PP is Not Canon, Fuck Youhttps://dannyphantomisameme.tumblr.comAs a thanks to you guys, I�m going to be doing a fanfiction giveaway for one person who reblogs this post! Fandoms I Will Write For: Danny Phantom, MCU, Spiderman (+Spiderverse), Miraculous Ladybug, and Harry Potter. I�m in many other fandoms but these are the ones I �

Looking for a specifice Inuyasha fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130823173956AAbHDmKAug 23, 2013 ï¿½ I remember reading it some time last year, but I never favorited on my FanFiction account. This is what I remember of it: It's a Sesshomaru/Inuyasha paring with mpreg, and is completed. I can't remember the plot line, but I do know that, at the very end of the story, it's five hundred years later. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are there, as are the other demons.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 2

What the hell is happening? Chapter 2: You ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11121685/2/What-the-hell-is-happeningSet the summer after the Order of the Phoenix; only Sirius did not die. Another Severus is Harry's biological father fanfic, however with many more plot twists. 3 letters from Lily, betrayal, secrets, memory loss, more memory loss and backstabbing friends. Read to see what happens when Harry finally has the change for a real family.

Best Of Both Worlds Chapter 6: When It Doesn ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12587025/6/Best-Of-Both-WorldsOnce Ben handed the final book back to him mother and Evie had finished fluffing the pillows, Adam held the door open and signalled for everyone to go down to the dining room ready for a smaller breakfast as they had missed their first one due to a slight inconvenience.

In His Eyes - Dramione Fanfiction Trailer - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBujMSN-90kJun 30, 2008 ï¿½ Hey guys - a trailer for a really lovely Dramione fanfiction written by silverotter1. It's called In His Eyes and I would recommend it to all of you if you're interested in that pairing.

See the Future? [Naruto FanFiction] - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/7144300/See-the-Future-Naruto-FanFiction/2Dec 03, 2015 ï¿½ Most of the normal talking will be in Non Italics or SOMETIMES Italics / Reading or Episode Scene's will mainly if not all be bold or colored differently to show the difference. I'm sorry If some character's seem well out of character This is my fan-fiction so I'd like to tweak each personality a little differently while others Personalities will still be intact etc. Thank you! thi...

Sonadow Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/SonadowJul 08, 2018 ï¿½ Browse through and read sonadow fanfiction stories and books ... who was now a huge threat to the world and was succeeding in his world domination plan. But it's been 3 years, 3 long years and he's still not back.. ... to some of the questions are very hilarious. (This was just me being random, also it may or may not be a heads-up for a future ...

Reviews: World of Warcraft Halo | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/59867526/30 c21 Wolf Someone needs to take up the mantle and finish this story along with halo x mass effect spartan dawn. Although they will have to step it up to meet what freedom guard's standard's were.I know people don't want to touch his story's as a sigh of respect but it's been nearly 7 years now it will be an insult not to finish this very rare and very impressive writing.

Fandom FanFiction � Told You Sohttps://eiressofinspiration.tumblr.com/post/185786831139/told-you-so�Gee, thanks, babe,� you told him sarcastically as you pushed the door closed behind you, �I know it�s nowhere near as nice as your flat but it�s got character.� �No, I like it,� Crowley replied, �It�s not really my usual style but it certainly fits yours, and well I like you so that has to count for something.�

Wolves of the Beyond ( Fanfiction ) part three - Claustrophilehttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/claustrophile/wolves-of-the-beyond-fanfiction-part...Wolves of the Beyond ( Fanfiction ) part three. ... Oddly enough, Edme was actually turned on by Faolan. This was very unusual for a wolfess in heat, but she couldn�t help it. Mainly, it was due to him being so generous. But, it was also his body that made her feel this way. She had never felt a wolf that soft, yet so masculine in his scent ...

The Call Chapter 3: Why, a Twilight - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12683211/3/The-CallOne of the guys held me back as the other one land punch after punch to my face and stomach. They soon had me pushed against the wall while they took turns punching me. ... Opie was the first to break the silence, "Whats up with the girl?" ... Once we came to a stop at the club house, I pulled the girl from the back and carried her inside. ...

The One of Secrets Chapter 5: War & Bloodshed Part 2, a d ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8647385/5/The-One-of-SecretsYou had three of your best exorcists go against me and only one came out unharmed. The only way he came out unharmed was because he saw me use the same move on his friends. I'm usually better then that when it comes to a fight yet... I was pinned to a wall. You see that was the first time in my entire life that I had ever let my art be unfinished."

Any good Neville as the Boy Who Lived fics? : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/1isfzu/any_good_neville_as_the_boy_who...Jul 22, 2013 ï¿½ Because he's awesome and I need more Neville in my life. Meh. I certainly didn't intend to infuriate anyone when I posted. I would contend that any story with Neville as Boy Who Lived is bound to be an AU of some sort, so differences are to be expected, but I �Top responsesThis one is pretty good (warning: Neville isn't portrayed as complete awesomesauce): The Other Boy Who Lived by Kwan Li. AU. On that night, Neville Longbottom � read more3 votesBy the Divining Light and its sequel, Conlaodh's Song , are five star DLP fanfics. They might not be what you are looking for because they are still � read more4 votesWell while Darkness Falls Upon Us is a Neville as BWL its more of a dark Harry story with an arrogant Neville as BWL acting as his antagonist. I have � read more3 votesSee all

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10375/2The only one that had peaked his interest at all was the one that came dressed as a Miko. ... That was one of the things he hated about being the western Lord. If he wanted it. ... He had a real life human dressed as the Shikon Miko to discover. The first order of business was finding out if she was a Miko. Then how powerful of a Miko she was.

Nathaniel | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/NathanielNathaniel is based off Ken Hoang from the author's favorite reality show Survivor, Mario from the Mario video games, and one of the author's real life friends. Nathaniel formed the first alliance of the season. Nathaniel was one of the first people to sit out of a challenge (the other being "Spazz"). They both sat out of the third challenge.

Elian | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ElianElian pointed out that she might go next due to a lack of friends. She was ranked as the fifth most important member of the tribe. The Fighting Ducks won invincibility, for the first time, and access to a fruit salad bar. Chapter Four - Elian was the only girl not to flirt with a boy the night of the salad bar. She made it up the volcano in 30 min.

Lilly | Dark Arcanine Fanfiction Stories Wiki | FANDOM ...https://darkarcaninefanfictionstories.fandom.com/wiki/LillyCant believing that "ugly" pokemon are winning this competition. She wants to be known as the most "beautiful" contestant to win. Total Pokemon Revenge of the Island Edit Total Pokemon All Stars Edit. She was the 2nd contestant eliminated despite Otto's actions Trivia Edit. Lilly is probably one of the more wealthier contestants to compete.

Yaoi Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/YaoiBrowse through and read yaoi fanfiction stories and books ... except it's with a famous idol from BTS who falls in love as the whole world watches. Oh and did I mention it's a love story between two guys? ... Kinetic Abilities. He was a monster really. He let himself believe that, so when he was teleported to a world where ninja exist and ...

Not second best Chapter 4, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9510207/4/Not-second-bestFollow/Fav Not second best. By: ... the two children battled their way through crowds of children, "four to a boat." Harry and Ginny jumped into an empty boat, a girl with curly brown hair, nervous brown eyes and rather large front teeth and a round faced boy clutching a toad tried to get into the boat next to theirs, the boat that was holding ...

Have a little faith in me Chapter 33, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5788017/33/Have-a-little-faith-in-meFanFiction | unleash ... She watched as the wall began to mend, the stone slowly becoming erect as the black charring vanished; before Minerva broke the spell off after three meters, the fatigue evident in her posture and lines of her face. ... But it didn't mean that her response didn't bother Hermione. Quite the opposite, and it took a great ...

The Price Of Revenge (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/ThePriceOfRevengeThe Price of Revenge is a Batman fanfiction created IndigoElle. When Jason returns to Gotham to seek revenge, he finds that Batman is off-world and Tim Drake, the third Robin, has been captured by the Joker. And this change his plans for... Child Prodigy: Damian Wayne who was able to identify the ...

how do I change the settings for automatic text wrapping ...https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-settings-for...Jun 11, 2012 ï¿½ Before, the text would usually auto-wrap (to a degree) to the width of the browser window I had open, ... zoom almost works, but it shrinks the text so that it can be difficult to read (it fits on the page at around 75%). ... etsy.com, fanfiction.net, wellsfargo.com, penelec.com, mysticwicks.com, and a number of previously saved webpages that ...

Bad Homestuck Fanfiction � Homestuck High - Chapter 4https://badhomestuckfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/156675873984/homestuck-high-chapter-4Homestuck High - Chapter 4 Homestuck high Chapter 4: The duel, a homestuck fanfic | FanFiction [[MORE]]to the people asking if im a troll no i am not i wuld rly like 2 bee one tho since the homestuck...

It Was Magically Not Troublesome Chapter 1, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12825360/1/It-Was-Magically-Not-TroublesomeBtw, a Shikaku x fem!Harry crossover fanfic. It's not typical, I know BUT I honestly believe there should be more fanfics with Shikaku as main. He's kind of a really cool guy. Next chapter would be skipped to where Harriet is already transported to the Naruto world ;) �

Harry Potter and the Betrayal of a Mentor Chapter 2, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4264603/2/Harry-Potter-and-the-Betrayal-of-a-MentorHarry Potter and the Betrayal of a Mentor. Chapter 2 - the trial. Sitting down on the chair, or rather forced into the chair by the Auror's the chains started to wrap around him, but Harry yelled at them "Take them of and take them of him now!

The Neglected One, a Naruto Fanfiction. - Back to square onehttps://www.wattpad.com/226693520-the-neglected-one-a-naruto-fanfiction-back-toYOU ARE READING. The Neglected One, a Naruto Fanfiction. Fanfiction. This is an alternate to Naruto's life. His parents are alive, yet they treat him worse than trash, the villagers bring him to death's door almost every day, and his siblings and peers bully and beat him.Reviews: 52Content Rating: everyone

As Twilight Falls / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/AsTwilightFallsAs Twilight Falls is an ongoing My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fanfiction by Mikemarksman. It can be read here. Life is good in Ponyville. Peace and prosperity are even more widespread than ever before. But when tragedy befalls the town and, more specifically, Twilight, how does she cope? What ...

Reviews: Son of the Western Sea | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10043079/0/4Firstly I want to let you know that the only Percy Jackson fanfic I actually give an honest damn about. Secondly we have heard a lot about the dragon gods eldest daughter. kind of wondering if she was one of the "various mythological figures" Percy hooked up with.

Fan Fiction's Muse ~ You Write What?!https://bloggingfanfiction.blogspot.com/2012/03/fan-fictions-muse.htmlMar 17, 2012 ï¿½ (By our count, 77% of the iCarly stories posted to fanfiction.net feature Sam or Sam/Freddie as the main character, compared to 16% for Carly or Carly/Freddie.) This is a direct outgrowth of Jennette�s portrayal of Sam and her ability to make her audience fall in love with a less than sympathetic character.

jessie woody and fanfiction by woodyrocks15 on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/woodyrocks15/art/jessie-woody-and-fanfiction-135205771now it was the due date of the baby. woody sat in the waiting area of a small corner of andy's room that had been turned into a sort of toy hospital. he could hear jessie's screams of pain from the childbirth effects, and then, "congratulations, jessie, it's a beautiful baby girl."

A Kiss Is Just A Kiss Chapter 1: First ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12900407/1/A-Kiss-Is-Just-A-KissThose were stolen long before there was a Mr. Carson and a Mrs. Hughes of Downton Abbey. But, the first kiss which has held so much promise, so much love, boundless respect and admiration. This, they will both recall moments, hours, and years later as true love's first kiss for it was when Charles Carson kissed Elsie Hughes.

time travel � for need of a good HP fanfictionhttps://forneedofagoodhpfanfiction.wordpress.com/tag/time-travelAnd young Snape, he�s just as acerbic and insufferable as the older version, but he�s also insecure and awkward. Rapture explores its own brand of time travel rather brilliantly and it makes for a great plotty fic, with a focus on the characters, their feelings and relationships. Harry and Snape are great, the author really has their ...

TtH � Story � Waking up in Las Vegas - tthfanfic.orghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-14086-4/crossoverjunkie+Waking+up+in+Las+Vegas.htmA "Anita Blake > Buffy-Centered" fan-fiction story. This is post season 7 of Buffy and post Micah of Anita blake books. Buffy, Willow and Xander have retired the Hellmouth is closed permanently. Before relocating Buffy and Xander take a well deserved vacation in Las Vegas. "Waking up in Las Vegas", chapter 4 by crossoverjunkie

Christmas Fic | Fics on the Lolo(84)https://lolo84fanfiction.wordpress.com/tag/christmas-ficI don�t wanna feed into the mass hysteria that I�m pretty sure someone(s) sit around and jacks off to! So in taking some precaution, I�ve pulled all the chaps of my stories�except the first chapters. I guess I could have easily just pulled the fics all together, but � meh, I�m the youngest child and spiteful!

Why Did It Have to Be Us? Chapter 28: The ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12472490/28/Why-Did-It-Have-to-Be-UsI feel like throughout the entire series, Percy and Annabeth are built up to be the most powerful and then once they're alone together in Tartarus, we get to see the breakdown of their characters and that's why HoH is one of my favorites from any of Rick's series'. I hope you got a chance to re-read the first series and happy late birthday.

Just A New Chapter, a sofia the first fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13063137/1/Just-A-New-ChapterJust A New Chapter. The graduation party in Enchancia had been in full swing for a few hours and everyone in the castle was having a good time. The air in the ball room was filled with all sorts of emotions and it was no doubt that the children were going to miss one another.

Xover: Trial and Error Ch 3, NCIS & White Collar | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/9390355/3This is a very late Birthday story for a friend. Fandom: White Collar Peter/Neal ... They were still relatively new to the D/s lifestyle but it was something they both enjoyed and wanted to do. Peter loved Neal enough to realize early on that Neal needed someone to take care of him. ... One of the things they agreed on was that on the 7th, 14th ...

What are your favourite Riverdale Fanfiction? : riverdalehttps://www.reddit.com/.../comments/67hrqm/what_are_your_favourite_riverdale_fanfictionWelcome! Riverdale: Set in the present, the series offers a bold, subversive take on Archie, Jughead, Betty, Veronica and their friends, exploring the surreality of small-town life � the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale�s wholesome fa�ade. Subreddit Rules. Don't put spoilers in your submission titles. *If your post contains a spoiler, please write 'spoiler' in the title.

Looking for a fic where Harry runs his own country - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4z1mtb/looking_for_a_fic_where_harry...Looking for a fic where he runs his own country (Though it can be other things, like cities or kingdoms) ... Reborn as the eldest son of Tywin Lannister, Hadrian must shoulder the responsibilities of being heir to Casterly Rock and play the game of thrones. ... This is the sequel to Harry's Had Enough. You don't have to read that first, but it ...

Reviews: Have Chrome, Will Travel | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/89752025/26 c76 roseblaze This is FANTASTIC! You managed to take a little known, but totally awesome series and blend them seamlessly. Granted, it took till I think the second or third chapter to figure out what you'd done, but I spent most of my reading after that either deeply enthralled, or laughing my head off.

Good movies centered around hate/love relationships ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140623195834AAjyK9fJun 23, 2014 ï¿½ THIS MIGHT BE SUPER SPECIFIC SO GET READY FOR A BACK STORY. Okay, so people who know my questions know I ask REALLY specific questions, and most of the time I appreciate the effort for the answers but none of them end up to be what I wanted. But I'm giving this a try just because I can't find any GOOD romance movies. I'm looking for a movie that you would see as the scene of a fanfiction.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

�I�m writing a Skyrim fanfiction with an Altmer Dragonborn ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/369928556875303320�I�m writing a Skyrim fanfiction with an Altmer Dragonborn as the protagonist, and I�ve gotten a lot of hate because of the fact that she�s a High Elf. I didn�t think it was that big a deal, but it kind of hurts that the fandom�s so quick to judge a whole race�and that they want to attack me because I happen to think that the Altmer are wonderful, that they�re as much victims ...

projecthamster's Fictions | Royal Roadhttps://www.royalroad.com/profile/23686/fictionsThis is my second LitRPG fiction, and is another one of my 'experimental fictions' where I just write and see where it goes. The previous two being my Star Wars fanfiction 'Sith of the Old Empire' and my original cyberpunk fiction 'New Boston: City of Hope'. Neither of which got past chapter 2.

Cuddles � the island of mehttps://theislandofmeblog.wordpress.com/tag/cuddlesIt�s all very gay. One of my best friends and I may or may not be writing a fanfiction on the series. Equally as good as the first one, which is big for a book. War Storm | Victoria Aveyard. Fantastic, amazing, possibly the best way to end this series, I loved it so much.

WP's Fan Fiction: Lost Girl - Something New (NR-17)https://wpfanfiction.blogspot.com/2012/01/lost-girl-something-new-nc-17.htmlJan 15, 2012 ï¿½ Lost Girl - Something New (NR-17) Pairing: ... I'm confused for a minute until I see what she's holding in her hands when she turns back to face me. ... As the first tingling of an orgasm stirs in my body, I run my hands down her back, digging my nails in and she's there. She loses her rhythm as she throws her head back and screams my name.

Crossover-Couples | DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/crossover-couplesOkay, so I've had this idea for a fanfiction for a while now. But I'm not sure if I should write it, or if it's one of those ideas that sound good in theory but should never be put into reality. Like Xiaolin Chronicles. My idea is a crossover between Star vs. The Forces of Evil and Inuyasha.

Auto-nin's Fanfiction Blog: February 2015https://autoninfanfictionblog.blogspot.com/2015/02I am usually hesitant on English dubs, understanding well translations are never usually as good as the original. This is one of the few English dubs that can stand next to it's Japanese original. However, I do have to voice some negatives, especially considering I am also seeing this in Season 2, though still a pretty damn good series.

inexorable chaos � Any Bakudeku fic recs?https://katsumeme.tumblr.com/post/178191779622/any-bakudeku-fic-recsThe Devil Ships Zeku by xairylle / @xairylle - 174k, nsfw i think, 29 chapters, ongoing - pro hero au where deku discovers fanfiction of him and bkg. it�s a bit ooc but not at all in a bad way. one of the first fics i �

Welcome to the Wayne FanFiction Archive | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/cartoon/Welcome-to-the-WayneCartoons: Welcome to the Wayne fanfiction archive with over 7 stories. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans.

The path of two louds - Chapter 1: The unknown attack ...https://www.wattpad.com/569330975-the-path-of-two-louds-chapter-1-the-unknown-attackFanfiction. This is my fourth loud house fanfiction. It's going to be an AU (alternate universe) fanfic full of martial arts and powers of animal spirits. ... But it came to an end as the scene cuts to the loud palace, where chaos was erupting within. ... The first fight was between the first �Reviews: 4Content Rating: everyone

DESTEENX - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqeoqL8E3K41qPY0Fs311A[Editing owned by me.] I don't own any music or video that I used here. Credits to the owner of the videos and music. This is just wattpad fanfiction.

Reviews: Your Eyes at Sunset | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12375017This wasn't the first fanfiction involving the dragonborn and Serana that I read but this certainly is the best and to my disappointment, this story did not receive nearly as many favourites as the other fanfiction that I read before this. Anyway, I hope writing this kind of things just because you like doing so is enough to make you write more.

Reviews: Jane Eyre's Diary - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8570317You broke your ankle? How horrible! I've done that - it was awful, but it's all better now - mostly - and that was over 20 years ago. I did it slipping on ice. I should have mentioned that the previous chapter had another problem - in the first few paragraphs she keeps referring to Edward as the person she talking to. Is that Rivers first name?

It�s Time To Start Respecting Fanfiction Writers ...affinitymagazine.us/2017/02/23/its-time-to-start-respecting-fanfiction-writersIf the case, then explain why my Mum has been reading fanfiction since the late 90�s and now, at the age of [�] It�s Time To Start Respecting Fanfiction Writers � Affinity Magazine If the case, then explain why my Mum has been reading fanfiction since the late 90's and now, at the age of 46, c

Fan Fiction � Excessive Verbosityhttps://excessverbosity.wordpress.com/fiction-2/fanfiction-listSorry if that sounds rude, but the first rule of fanfiction is the same as the first rule of life, which is: It�s entirely impossible to please everyone at the same time with anything. Trying to do so leads to madness, frustration, and running in circles while gibbering faintly. I try to avoid that, it wears out the carpets.

Ch2- I can talk to dragons? | Hicca and Eclipsehttps://www.quotev.com/story/7821184/Hicca-and-Eclipse/2Hicca and Eclipse Ch2- I can talk to dragons? pj9243. I do not own Httyd. I only own my Oc's and this story because a fanfiction. _____ At a meeting Ether we finish them or they finish us it's the only way we'll get rid off them, if we destroy the nest the dragons will leave and find a new home Stoick says before sticking a dagger in a ...

The Survey | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_SurveyThis is the first part of the six-part season finale of season two of CamDog and ACat's episodes. This episode picks off where the last one ended, but it is not considered a plot continuation according to ACat. Tai is wearing his ring in this episode.

About my Our Girl stories � Miss Piony's FanFictionhttps://misspionyff.wordpress.com/2019/05/04/about-my-our-girl-storiesMay 04, 2019 ï¿½ If you are new to this page, you may be interested to know a few things about my writing. All my stories to date are Our Girl fanfics. If you are an Our Girl fan and think the time on screen is too short, I hope you find something here to cheer up your day.�

5 Fanfiction Recommendations on AFF | GOT7 Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/got7igot7/page/blog/5-fanfiction-recommendations-on-aff/X0QK...This is my number one must read fanfiction. An AU Mark � OC fanfiction. ... Unlike the first two, this one is more of a romance, fluffy things with comedy sprinkled here and there. The selection of words are much easier than the first two but it gave the same amount of description so it won't make you go like 'okay, what?' in the middle of the ...

Are You Afraid - Avengers Fanfictionwww.avengersfanfiction.com/Story/76795/Are-You-AfraidAfter logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. Homepage � Stories � Are You Afraid. Are You Afraid Summary ... but it becomes even more known when she gains powers out of the blue. Next things she knows she is part of a group of heroes, otherwise known as The Avengers. This is her story.

Quality Fanfiction � (HP) The Nietzsche Classes - Beringaehttps://qualityfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/155364192815For the first half, this fic is wonderfully philosophical (disclaimer: I don�t actually know anything about philosophy; a layman�s perspective). Hermione�s discussion of the �bermensch, in particular, couldn�t be more relevant in today�s world despite this story being over a decade old. This fic is also a �

The Corruption of Lily Potter Chapter 1: Prologue, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12705434/1The Corruption of Lily Potter Prologue. Hi, I originally posted this story on . After much convincing from one of the writers here. I decided to post it here. Please enjoy and tell me what you think. WARNING: THIS IS A DARK/MATURE STORY! Any who find this as �

Reviews: In the Beginning | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11085962This is one of the best "Clexa" fanfics I ever read..it was so funny and realistic..I am excited for the wedding.. ... the real Alie was the first commander wasn't she? So why didn't she teach the Grounders what she knew? ... Are the Grounders all the people who survived the Earth like blowing up? And what about the Mountain Men? What was the ...

Steve McGarrett - O Ke Ali'i Wale No Ka'u Makemake ...https://mylittlefandomfanfictions.tumblr.com/post/159580081188Steve McGarrett - O Ke Ali'i Wale No Ka'u Makemake When you get a call from Chin telling you that Steve was shot during an undercover job you immediately rush to the hospital. When you get there, you...

Idea for a Asgore/Toriel fanfiction 500 years in the ...https://pastebin.com/GuQtMdzQ[24.02.2016 23:01:39] Vice President King Asgore: I felt like a little bit, but mostly like I don't think Toriel would be instantly touched, I think it may be more of a slow process of her understanding what Asgore is doing and then hundreds of years of grief brought back up might make her react differently

The Fanfiction World Of Dalekbuster523: Phase 1 - Fandoms ...https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2080712/the-fanfiction-world-of...This is basically my fanfiction version of Marvel's shared universe, featuring TV shows, films and maybe in later phases games that I enjoy in the same universe. Whilst it may seem odd, there is a reason why such completely different shows and films are within the same universe; without wanting to spoil it, it involves a certain Guardian from ...

Fanfiction - Kurtbastian Kingdomhttps://kurtbastiankingdom.weebly.com/fanfiction.htmlThis Is Our Story (Verse) (Book 1 & 2 Complete) : Kurt leads an interesting life as a tutor and counselor for were's in his city. Anything can happen on a day to day basis when he's surrounded by vampires, wolves, panthers, foxes and leopards. But Kurt finds once you live life with these people the ones you have to worry about are the humans.

A Union of Dragons Chapter 1: Foreword, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12905353/1/A-Union-of-DragonsThis is your only warning. Thirdly, an M-rated fic. Language, violence, and sexual references abound ( Game of Thrones after all, even if at one remove). Again, you have been warned. Finally, the following is a fan-based work. Harry Potter and Game of Thrones are the properties of their respective owners. Please support the ...

Off the Isle of the Lost Chapter 6, a descendants, 2015 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12640833/6/Off-the-Isle-of-the-LostFanFiction | unleash ... Aurora and Phillip's daughter. Nice to meet you" Of course one of the first Auradon kids I would get to meet would be Sleeping Beauty's daughter.How do i tell her who I am? "Um, I'm Mal." I replied nervously. This is my brother Malice. And here are my friends. I told everyone's name and a blonde guy noticed the Gaston ...

One of my fics just passed 2000 kudos ?? : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/bw9nrl/one_of_my_fics_just_passed_2000_kudosI'm a little bit overwhelmed, rather excited, and a tad proud. I know that in some fandoms that's not a lot and since the MCU is a big fandom, just small fish, but I was awed anyway. It's a controversial OT3 and the first fic on AO3 to use that shipping tag so I �Top responsesNice! I'm over here excited to get 50 Kudos, or 5. Or any.38 votesUmm...I'm in a pretty popular fandom, but anything over 500 is a lot. I mean, to get 2,000 Kudos, 2,000 individual people had to have clicked on your fic, � read more23 votesAmazing!! Mine have not even pass 1000 yet. But then again my fandom is smaller I guess8 votescries in Animorphs5 votesMy first ever fic that I wrote last summer just recently passed 300 kudos, it�s not a huge amount but I�m so proud because I�d never written any fics before!! � read more4 votesCongrats! :)6 votesSee all

Reviews: Time is a Fine Invention | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8351609Bluepeony from AO3 who wrote the AMAZING 'One of These Days'! Please don't hate me for being so forward (and a bit creepy), but omg I read the first chapter of this fic and was immediately reminded of my favourite fanfiction (which I re-read for god knows how many times, mind you). So I looked at your name and thought, what are the chances?

Looking for Post War Harry and Ginny fanfic's : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6ae6rt/looking_for_post_war_harry_and...This is Ginny's story, set right after the battle at Hogwarts. Read how her love for Harry grows, how she shows him to live, how the Weasley's, Hermione and Harry live their lives through Ginny's eyes...

percabeth dirty fanfiction - Google Search | PJO & Friends ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/442408363372408557percabeth dirty fanfiction - Google Search. percabeth dirty fanfiction - Google Search. percabeth dirty fanfiction - Google Search . Visit ... Notice his green eyes? And the blond one has blue eyes and a scar on his lip from trying to eat a stapler when he was two? Who's the imbecile now?

Top Ten Fanfics (Recommended by myself) - "I Love You Too ...maplebon.tumblr.com/post/42063345357/top-ten-fanfics-recommended-by-myselfTop Ten Fanfics (Recommended by myself) 1. ... This is the first fanfiction I read for Bechloe, and it�s utterly amazing. The way she portrayed their relationship is amazing. Her cliffhangers made it even more thrilling. ... One of the best plottwists I have found in a fanfic c: 5.

Reviews: The Most Powerful Piece on the Board | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8411528FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... and a leader to people and actually see it. 8/7/2017 c8 bee.zippy Enjoyed this very much, thanks for sharing your creative story. ... I am new to this fandom and am going through everything that is not under the romance genre. I am glad that this is one of the first stories I ever read. 6/7/2017 c8 11 ...

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7914/1One of them approached her. "Strange. You are the first human to actually appear in our realm and you are unlike any ordinary human. Our lord has taken an interest in you. If you would follow me." ... This one had silver hair with glowing golden eyes and a crescent moon in the middle of the forehead.

Just Call Me The Riddlet � Gif from @stlinskim IMAGINE ...https://riddlersriddlet.tumblr.com/.../gif-from-stlinskim-imagine-being-one-ofThe events are slightly out of order but nonetheless, this is fanfiction. The plot manipulation makes sense I promise:) Plot: Oswald, your brother, reveals to you why he�s so adamant about allowing you and Jerome to work together. Reluctantly agreeing to your brother�s plan, �

Isabella The First Chapter 4, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12023891/4/Isabella-The-FirstIsabella is the first vampire in existence. After many years of ruling she decides to create the Volturi to take over. 3000 years later and Isabella has to come out of hiding because the Volturi aren't doing what she made them for.

The Law of Attachment Chapter 1: The Worst ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10166478/1/The-Law-of-AttachmentThis is the story of my life. A/N Hey Everyone! I know I have been off grid for a while but so much has been happening, most of which inspired this new story. I don't have a Beta so there are probably tons of mistakes. Just to give a background everyone is human in this�I know I suck but it just worked better�

I Read Fanfiction About Me! - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YWYPi1Mk6YSep 16, 2017 ï¿½ This is the first time I read fanfiction about me and it�s quite interesting to read a story about how I impregnated a guy and got a daughter? ... but it turns out that some of my kids aren�t ...

Slut (e.d,g.d) Dolan Twins Wattpad Fanfic Trailer - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTSY2biDdD8Aug 21, 2018 ï¿½ This is my first ever fanfiction, and my first time making a trailer. I�m working really hard on this book. The first 3 chapters are out now. Please feel free right now, using the link below ? ...

FanFiction.Net Error? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100924140852AAhDHvwSep 24, 2010 ï¿½ It is happening for a few days. God! This is really pissing me off! I send an e-mail to them but some people said that they never answer, but i hope they fix it.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 15

Reviews: Teach me to forget you | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12022169 wonderful thank you a fitting ending to a great story. 9/11/2017 c19 Ed ... I was kinda hoping for a chapter where Kensington breaks down in front of Deeks, Sam and Callen about Roberta dying because of her instead of just breaking down in front of Deeks at the beach ... I remember back in June last year when I saw the first chapter of ...

Reviews: Anthing can happen in a New York minute | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12347730This is a WOW! Seriously, honestly, sincerely, a WOW! ... There is also no hint in the first chapters that Demming will turn out to be anything more than a bumbling jackass and for a while it looked like Braken was set to be the ultimate bad guy. That hint to Braken may have been intentionally misleading but it�s indistinguishable from all ...

It's really embarrassing but how do I tell my suspicious ...https://www.quora.com/Its-really-embarrassing-but-how-do-I-tell-my-suspicious-parents...Firstly, clear up their assumptions about fanfiction. It is not all x-rated and badly written. Some of it is clean, some of it is fantastic, some of it is both. If they�ve heard of it anywhere, they�ll probably assume it�s bad porn, which you don�...

My Hero Academia Oneshots | BNHA - pinterest.comhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/672091944371201166This is me as a fucking dad lmao live for a tired dad "Im gonna fall! all the beautiful characters Long story short: Kacchan goes to a gay club cuz he's gay af. In this� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad See more

The Fanfiction Review - BBC Sherlock | Fewer Than 5000 ...https://fanfiction-review.tumblr.com/post/138452026358/fewer-than-5000-hitsjanuarys...Fewer Than 5000 Hits/January�s Non-Sherlock Review(s): Three Fics from the Planets Fandom. You may possibly be aware of the strange phenomenon that is the planets fandom, alternatively called the Milky Way, solar system, or anthropomorphic astronomy fandom.

The Taken Huntsman | Fan Fiction Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/fan-fiction/page/user/the-taken-huntsman/KWnF_8fBVpjlL7Djj7Km6...Word Count - 4,185 Hey guys! Welcome back to 'Guardians of The Hunt'! Now, this was supposed to be a chapter for 'The Blue Remnant' according to a rotation I'm trying to follow, but I had a better idea what to do for this one rather than 'The Blue Remnant', so what I did. My next up...

I am your leader. Obey me. � Can you do a tris and four ...https://anonof5puns.tumblr.com/post/78801492735/can-you-do-a-tris-and-four-fanfic-if...HI! You can call me AO5P or anonof5puns, or Ratt, or Lila - I really don't get talked to a lot, so call me anything :P I write fanfiction, but I'm really an everything-blogger and I'm really, really, really, REALLY hyper. I'm anonof5puns on fanfiction.net.

Have My Gross Ficsmadammerlise.tumblr.com- I�ve specified good fanfiction in literally the first tweet. While , ... The decision to respond to this post with a flippant reference to a fic that�s notorious precisely because of its poor quality is exactly why I used up precious Twitter characters ... but it�s really fun �

The Wind To His Fire Chapter 16: Meeting Gaara, a naruto ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13125982/16/The-Wind-To-His-FireNaruto fought hard to contain his blush as the thought pass through his head. He still hadn't managed to figure it out after even a year. Sasuke was his friend, his best friend, his rival, while Sakura was the one he liked. The problem was that he wasn't sure anymore.

Investing in the Future Chapter 12, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13106442/12/Investing-in-the-FutureFanFiction | unleash ... leaving them to wait as darkness fell. As the full moon began to rise Pettigrew returned, pulling a skinny form along with him and Amelia grabbed Bill's shoulder to make sure he stayed down for now. ... It was the other family members that made him hesitate, mainly Ron, Percy and their Mother. If he invited them he knew ...

Akatsuki Kittens: Chapter 3: Neko Life | Fanfiction Wiki ...https://kanariakafanfictions.fandom.com/wiki/Akatsuki_Kittens:_Chapter_3:_Neko_LifeThen he noticed he was the same height as the stool. �Yay! Tobi is a neko now too!!� he shouted as he dashed off to find Deida-neko-senpai � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � Kona-neko and Pei-neko were in the same corner.

Hockey Fanfiction Tumblrhttps://tumblr.hockeyfanfiction.comShe was the forbidden fruit that Sidney desperately wanted to taste� Chapter 60 EPILOGUE�Do you, Autumn Scott, take this man, Sidney Crosby, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to�

Reviews: Pok�mon Sinnoh Journey VOL 1 ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11948615/0/2FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... Even Tonio and Alice were convinced as the former began to think back when they first met the Dark Void Pok�mon when they were kids. Can they protect Darkrai from the arrogant and stubborn Baron Alberto and the trainers he's rallied in his lost cause AND uncover the nitty-gritty of how Palkia came to ...

Any fanfiction featuring Solan as the warrior he was meant ...https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/xena/any-fanfiction-featuring-solan-as-the-warrior-he...Any fanfiction featuring Solan as the warrior he was meant to be? Share. Share with: Link: Copy link. 4 posts Any fanfiction featuring Solan as the warrior he was meant to be? Adam99 is VIP+ Member. Support this group and join the ads-free movement to make online forums a better place. Join Free. Adam99. Adam99. 3. Joined.

Fanfic: Romantic Feelings Ch 2, DuckTales | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12794300/2Both of their faces turned bright red as the two of them shared a passionate kiss together. ... Webby giggled and before she left the room, she picked up Dewey, tucked him in his bed, hid his blue notebook underneath the mattress, and pecked his cheek after saying, "Goodnight, you silly and cute duck, you." ... as she realized that this was the ...

The Battle in the Omega System Revised | Fan Fiction ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Battle_in_the_Omega_System_RevisedThe USS Enterprise NCC-1701 was on her way to meet the USS Horizon in the Omega star system! As the Enterprise was on her way to the Omega system, she encountered the Astro Megaship! The Astro Megaship came from the Power Rangers universe. The Astro �

Tim Drake (Smallville AU) | Smallville FanFiction Wiki ...https://smallvillefanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Tim_Drake_(Smallville_AU)As the years went by, he actively followed the careers of Batman and his allies, piecing together their true identities. When Jason Todd died, Tim approached Dick Grayson in an attempt to get him to be Robin again. When Dick refused, Tim took on the mantle himself. Smallville Season Nine Edit

Tucker | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/TuckerHeather. She was the boss! Reason for Applying: For the money. Duh! Why you think you'll win? Because I'm smart, physically and mentally strong and charismatic. That's what you need to win this game. Short Background: Oh well, I grew up surrounded by girls. My father was always working, so I spent most of my childhood with my two older sisters ...

Faustino | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/FaustinoFaustino, labeled as The Unlucky Boy, is a character on Total Drama: Paradise Falls, as a member of the Mad Raccoons. Contents[show] Biography Faustino is an only child. He has always been an unlucky boy. Since childhood, he has suffered a lot of misfortunes. He is always falling in the ground...

Captain James Hook (2003 film) | Fan Fiction | FANDOM ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_James_Hook_(2003_film)roud and insolent youth...prepare to meet thy doom. � ~ Hook challenging Peter Pan. Captain James Hook is the main antagonist of the 2003 film Peter Pan. In this version, Hook has a much more darker, misanthropic role. And unlike most version where his hook replaces his left hand, in this...

The Gossamer Project - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gossamer_ProjectThe Gossamer Project is a group of specialty archives that, combined, contain the vast majority of X-Files fan fiction on the Internet. In the mid to late 1990s, the Gossamer Archives/Project was one of the "big three" single media fandom-focused archives on the Internet, and remained the largest single fandom fan fiction archive [citation needed] until the emergence of various Harry Potter ...

My One Good Leg Chapter 5: The Second ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13313960/5/My-One-Good-LegHarry cared about a great many people in his life, now, after being alone with the Dursleys for so long. Hermione Granger, the whole of the Weasley family, his dormmates, Remus Lupin, his godfather, and the man that had brought him to all of them: Hagrid. A drop of ink dripped from Harry's quill onto the parchment and he put it aside.

The Mysterion Mythos / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/TheMysterionMythosThe Mysterion Mythos is a South Park-based fanfiction series written by Jizena. The first fanfic, Cthulhu Fhtagn, revolves around the main South Park cast now being sixteen, and still continuing on in their superhero league to keep South Park in order - the Coon League (changed from Coon and Friends ...

Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL III Episode 001 | Yu-Gi-Oh! Fanfiction ...https://yugioh-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ZEXAL_III_Episode_001"The New Comrade and the New Threat" (???????????), is the first episode of the the Yu-Gi-Oh!ZEXAL III series. After the defeat of the Barian World, a new threat called Superior Entity appears revealing that was it the one who is after the Barian's misdeeds.

Johan Pines | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Johan_PinesMost of Johan's appearences in stories was as a Host or Co-host, TEENs being the first and only story where he plays an intern. Biography. Johan McLean Pines, moved to USA at the age of 14 years old with his parents, they used to live in France but due to his mother's job they had to move to New York.

The Bloody Night, chapter 5 - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/90613/The-Bloody-Night/5After logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. ... This time it was a guy who looked like he was in his 30's. As I was trying to escape, his eyes began to turn red and he leaned in towards me. ... You have a grandfather out there,who is waiting there for you and who loves you deeply.

Tragic Stillbirth - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TragicStillbirthPrerugrats, a fanfiction about the backstories of the cast of Rugrats, says that before Stu and Didi had Tommy, they had a stillborn baby named Spencer.His stillbirth causes the parents grief, especially Didi, but it's only a portion of the plot, the fic isn't a complete and utter Dark Fic although it does have its dark moments.; When The Bough Breaks is a My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic ...

Good Moon Rising by Nancy Garden - goodreads.comhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/92052.Good_Moon_RisingFor me when I was a lonely lesbian teenager (thus the target demographic of books like this), this was the peak of LGBT books I read. I enjoyed Annie on my Mind, but Good Moon Rising was the most romantic book I read (it didn't have much competition, given I mainly read fanfiction online to supplement my interest in reading lesbian romance about characters my age).3.8/5(41)

Amazon.com: The Titan Strain (Genetics Chronicles) (Volume ...https://www.amazon.com/Titan-Strain-Genetics-Chronicles/dp/1620061732This is a good book, but it is not a GREAT book. It's not a book where I will fall asleep dreaming about the characters, or write hundreds of pages of fanfiction about because I'm in love with these people. I'm not going to ruminate about this book while I'm at work. Some of my favorite books do that to me.Reviews: 9Format: PaperbackAuthor: Virginia Soenksen

A Wolf Named Cameron Chapter 1: Prologue, a zootopia ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12810639/1/A-Wolf-Named-CameronHello everyone once again. Now, this story is going to be different then my last because of the rateing, I am dropping it to T from M by cutting back on the language, and cutting details about violence, Anyways, Reviews are Wanted, And for anyone who has read all of my stories you will see where going.

Mha Oc - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/search/Mha+X+Oc?page=1This is a fanfiction between the charachter Bakugou Katsuki (My Hero Academia) and a personal OC I made named Anzu. She's a shorter girl with a strange personality and a dangerous quirk that attracts a bad crowd. Not to mention the fact that her background may not be as clear as it seems. ... Justice is a girl who is a true-born patriot for her ...

Elly's Fanfiction: Red Starhttps://ellyfanfiction.blogspot.com/2008/06/red-star.htmlJun 12, 2008 ï¿½ Not the place I'd pick for a vacation, personally, she thought. But to each his own. She knew he was living in one of the nicer areas of town. Of course he was. When he was like this, he didn't deny himself anything. But even here, where the most prominent citizens of the city lived, the people looked sullen and unhappy.

Hetalia Polls on Fanpop | Page 2www.fanpop.com/clubs/hetalia/picks/2Showing hetalia polls (101-200 of 1731) ... This question has been in my mind for a while so I thought to ask this. Have you ever played or thought to play HetaOni? ... I don't know should I ask this question but I ask this anyway and also about my fanfiction story. What should Helsinki's human name be? The fans pick: Markus. 100%. 0%.

I'm Not One of Them Chapter 1: Part One - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10483037/1/I-m-Not-One-of-ThemFollow/Fav I'm Not One of Them. By: Niendil. ... I inadvertently have this set in line with the second movie but it will not mention any of the events of that movie since this tale will greatly alter the events of the first movie. ... This is a work of fiction and is not intended to replace or change the published works. 00000000000000000000 ...

simplicity Chapter 2, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10733151/2/simplicityAs one of the Hogwarts champions, and especially a Gryffindor, I expect you to be on time, neat, and conduct yourself properly, including dancing." Harry opened his mouth to object, to say something; that he wasn't a willing champion, nor was he a Hogwarts champion, that he didn't want to go to a dance, that he couldn't dance. Anything.

Writing Fan Fiction - Platfom or Fad?| Now Novelhttps://www.nownovel.com/blog/writing-fan-fictionJun 03, 2015 ï¿½ The first thing to keep in mind is that you should only write fan fiction if you are genuinely a fan who is moved to write about a particular figure or property and not as a means to an end. Fan fiction writers are primarily exactly that � they enjoy writing about these topics that they love, and most do not intend to go on to a professional ...

Undertaker - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/search/The+UndertakerSep 13, 2016 ï¿½ An Asian-American girl by the name of Jessica, was one of the few musicians to participate in all of Black Butler's seasons and OVAs to play the music for both Violin and Piano. However, her mother was as ever so against her choice and even had disowned her. The young lady now roams endlessly un...[PDF]fansconf.a-kon.com/dRuZ33A/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/03-Fan-Fiction-as-a-Digital-Descendant-of-Transformative-Literature.pdf" h="ID=SERP,5212.1">Fan Fiction as a Digital Descendant of Transformative ...fansconf.a-kon.com/dRuZ33A/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/03-Fan-Fiction-as-a-Digital...them for a little while. In what Farley (2016) notes as one of the first potential examples of fan fiction, the Aeneid, Virgil borrows heavily from Homer�s Odyssey to create a work to appeal to a Roman audience. ... One of the most famous instances of Thomas and Henrietta Bowdler�s The Family Shakespeare. They removed everything that

Forgotten Cartoons Episode 11: Gym Partner Monkey by ...https://www.deviantart.com/owenogletree/journal/Forgotten-Cartoons-Episode-11-Gym...Apr 17, 2019 ï¿½ The Loud House Fanfiction Review: The Wrong LoudThis is my first ever fanfiction review on DeviantArt, so I hope it goes well. I thought that I would take a look at "The Wrong Loud", written by Vincent-Starman. This guy is best known for writing "One Angry Person", which is easily one of the worst TLH fanfics I have ever read.

Watching the Doctor, a doctor who fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12503289/1/Watching-the-DoctorFollow/Fav Watching the Doctor. By: ... Author's Note 3: This is dedicated to all the victims and families of the victims of the Manchester Bombing. Say a pray for them in the review to show your support. ... "That was for wiping my memory in the first place", Donna Noble says angrily

Into the Past Chapter 2: Summary and Prologue, a warriors ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7795163/2/Into-the-PastFollow/Fav Into the Past. By: ... "Who is going to read the first chapter?" "I'll read this as well," Firestar told everyone, "As it is only a prologue." Everyone nodded, and Firestar read� ... He was cut off as the future ThunderClan leader read over him, barely refraining from hissing at the mention of Tigerclaw.

How to Train Your Dragon Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/movie/How-to-Train-Your-Dragon/0/3/2As the Title says,This is a community for both How to train your dragon and Dragon Ball Z Stories. whether it is on its on or crossover, Either way it's fine for both. PM me if you want to join me as a staff.

SonGokenEntertainment� - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRoJZlnBP4iSPLH0b22mU4wTHIS IS A REUPLOAD. THIS EPISODE WAS ORIGINALLY UPLOADED ON NOVEMBER 26TH, 2017. The following is the first episode of my fanfiction series called Dragon Ball Z: The Legend of Goken.

Strike Heroes (Series) | FanFicCollective Wikia | FANDOM ...https://fanficcollective.fandom.com/wiki/Strike_HeroesStrike Heroes is a fanfiction series written by Dilnos521. The series mostly center around Roland Sage, a young man who is brought into the world of Strike Witches and learns about magic he now possesses as well as a unique ability. Strike Heroes - This is the first in Roland's story as he finds...

Reviews: Survival of the Fittest | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1237920111/24/2018 c1 Shiva the immense difference that exists between trihexa y naruto: Tier of Trihexa:Unknown (Stated to be capable of destroying the human world, Underworld - which is the same size as the human world, but with a larger landmass - Heaven, and the various worlds of the mythologies in a battle with Great Red.

Rick Riordan | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Rick_RiordanIn 2005 Rick Riordan interviewed a 12 year old Percy Jackson about his adventure returning the Master Bolt and then translated that narrative into the book "The Lightning Thief" which he published as the first book in the "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series. 2010, Giant War and the Kane Chronicles

MoonofMorrigan's Tolkien Fanfiction � Fanfiction Masterlisthttps://moonofmorrigantolkien.tumblr.com/post/170251222641/fanfiction-masterlistThis is the beginning of a challenge that I am making of myself (and for any who will participate) in which I will in a sense role-play as the Thranduil, who is in love with you (or your fictional character/Tolkien character), and will write a personalized letter to anyone who �writes back�.

The Story of SonAmy | zsonicxcouplezhttps://xfantasybr0.wixsite.com/zsonicxcouplez/the-story-of-sonamyThe Story of a Sonamy was a reboot of an old story I wrote on my first channel "SonicCouples". The original story had 5 seasons, yet they seemed more rushed than the reboot. (As the original version was my first attempt of writing Sonic fanfiction).

CometSparkle - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/group/197841/cometsparkleWelcome To The Official TwiliMet FanFiction Group *Part of the DeviantART's "Twilight X Comet" Group* TwiMet (or CometSparkel Twilight Sparkle x Comet Tail) is an unpopular or unnoticed pairing .. For those who don't know who is Comet Tail. Also named Blue Star, Comet Chaser, Star Streak (genderbend), Yellow Comet...Has a speaking role in The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000, �

Yrch, Quendi, or Atani - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz21/quiz/1156896442Write fanfiction; Personality tests-� Are you this star / figure? quizzes-� Movie characters ... and not as talented as the first, but to have your works last forever. ... All you have to do is drop your friend, who is relying on you to help them out. What do you do? Take the offer, but have regrets.

Harry Potter And The Bond Of Aphrodite Chapter 6, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12889567/6/Harry-Potter-And-The-Bond-Of-AphroditeFanFiction | unleash ... now acutely aware of her new assets pressing into Harry's chest as she whispered in his ear. "If the result, I will have to kiss you more often, Mr. Potter." ... that is no way for a lady to be dressed go upstairs and throw on a jumper." Hermione looked at Molly shocked and Sirius looked at Hermione seeing ...

Reviews for A Night To Forget | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/12575869This is a great story and for that I wish I knew who your name was so that I could ask you to write for my show. You can call (818) 736-3000 if you want to write for my show. You're on the path to prove yourself worthy as an amazing writer like Sammie, Whitney, Kevin, Karla, Alec, Bob, Sheela, Michael, and Eric.

Reviews: Ethan and his siblings | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1244771512/21/2018 c14 John7March If you ever wish to add the parents Suzy ( mom ) in the story .you could make it where she punishes Ethan ..suggestions She a.k.a. Suzy ( mom ) caught her son Ethan spyi ng on his mom in the shower .. so as a punishment she closes the bedroom door and locks it then tells Ethan that if he wants to see her naked body

Fanfiction Frustration - Sleepy ~ Sonamy.https://fanfictionfrustration.tumblr.com/post/162391128093/sleepy-sonamySleepy ~ Sonamy. A/N - Sonic begins speaking in his sleep, Amy hears what he has to say. Sonamy!boom fluff. This one got way cheesier than I was expecting. It had �

Reviews: My Partner and I | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2801273FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... the story was to short to catch my interest. can't wait for a longer story. i did like th e concept. 8/29/2006 c1 3 Alforce Zero ... =DD As I said, I loved the way your charrie didn't actually do anything in this story, as the plot was all in his head and, really, only happened in a matter of minutes. ...

Leia & Anakin Skywalker Fanfiction | Star Wars Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/star-wars/page/blog/leia-anakin-skywalker-fanfiction/VvF7_u3Jj...There is a part in legends talking about Leia seeing Anakin as a force ghost after ROTJ so I thought of making a fanfiction on this. At the very end of the movie, Luke sees the force ghosts of Yoda, Obi-Wan and also Anakin. As he does so, Leia interrupts him. But has she seen them aswell? Or did ...

The Funniest Memes Of The Day (20 Pics) - Page 3 of 4 ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/680043612461220445#wattpad #fanfiction Jungpapi?? Do you mix concrete for a living? Because you're making me hard ( ?� ?? ?�)?n? Taeconda?? Are you Donald Trump? Because you're making my bobo numb ?( ?L? ? ??)

A Family of Me Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13267713/1Ron snorted, anger flashing in his eyes. Harry reeled back, surprised at the sudden anger. "You don't even have a family!" His friend spat, glaring. "You don't �" "I wished for a family, Ron!" Harry blurted, voice raising into something similar to a hysterical scream. Ron was shocked into silence.

How To Date Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12815338/1/How-To-Date"Well painful to say but she liked the date up to a particular part, she was not prepared to go to the extent you liked and the way you did things with your mouth and hands were aggressive for her." ... Boruto then unfastened the top two buttons of her shirt and he was trying for a third when they there was the sound of a car door open ...

Theorionsound Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/TheorionsoundBrowse through and read theorionsound fanfiction stories and books ... When she is fostered for a week by her favorite youtuber, Scott Major, her world begins to change. He's considering adoption, but there are a few roadblocks in his way. ... Add to library 12 Discussion 16 Browse more Romance Horror. Deadline. swallowing shadows Horror ...

Chapter 7 - Ninjago FanFiction - Google Siteshttps://sites.google.com/site/ninjagofanfiction/truth-or-dare/chapter-7Zane got some cake from the fridge. He cut five pieces while Jay tied Cole to a chair. Each ninja took a slice and ate it while the black ninja watched, a hungry look in his brown eyes. "Mmmmm," Jay said. "This cake is so good!" Zane nodded. "Indeed." Cole growled. After what seemed like ages, they all finished their cake.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Fanfiction Rec List � The Lollygaggerhttps://lyralollygagger.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-fanfiction-rec-listSep 25, 2017 ï¿½ Last Updated: April 6, 2019 I tried to categorize it by seasons. Not sure it worked. I've only seen up through season 4, so no season 5 fics on here yet. No Category/GeneralA Path Written in the Stars by Overworkedunderwhelmed Summary: It was no coincidence that Leo Fitz found his way onto Phil Coulson's team,�

Harry Potter: Corporal Punishment | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/community/Harry-Potter-Corporal-Punishment/522851k+ A Time and Place to Learn � by VictorianChik Sequel to A Time and Place to Grow. After spending a summer with Snape, Harry begins his sixth year at Hogwarts. But Snape is keeping an eye and a firm hand on him, and a new teacher, split loyalties and a looming fight with the Dark Lord await Harry.

The_Red_Rush (u/The_Red_Rush) - Reddithttps://www.reddit.com/user/The_Red_RushPlay videogames, watch YouTube, watch movies or TV shows, read comics, read fanfiction, Reddit, Porn, Talk with my friends online, write stories, do YouTube videos, learn new things on the internet. I gain weight last semester due to university and my job, so doing exercie is a recent one.

Home [thecattygrl.weebly.com]https://thecattygrl.weebly.comOr will it just be another mysterious mishap in his life? This is the first book in the Scattered series. The featured fanfiction is an Avengers story, starring Steve Rogers and Tony Stark. The main antagonist in this story is Amora - A wicked sorceress queen of Asgard and murderer of Odin and his son, Thor.

When Is a Murder Not a Murder?, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13308030/1/When-Is-a-Murder-Not-a-MurderNOTE: Not Beta'd.This is a Post-War fic. I know the I.D of inmates is different to how I labeled it but I find it simpler this way. The prisoner I.D that you'll see in the story, no. 073180 is Harry Potters birthdate. In the Wiki it's said that Shacklebolt purged Azkaban of Dementors and left Guards in their place; while that is MOSTLY the case, there's still gonna be Dementors in this prison ...

The Kid and the Evil Kat Chapter 1: Summer ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12637066/1/The-Kid-and-the-Evil-KatThis is my FIRST ever Fan Fiction I've made. In this Fic, Kat will be female cause I just think its better this way. (especially with the lemons scenes I have planned.) P.S. Coop will be around the age that he is in the show (11), and Kat, not knowing her age, (here in this fic she will be 17) will act a �

Reviews: Cursed Be this Soul (that Ties Us Together ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/12963901Is Ned going to die? Please say no. I know Game of Thrones where everyone dies, but I already had the shock of him dying once in the original show. ... Maybe Ned could step down as Lord of Winterfell and have Robb rule in his place? Other lords have stepped down early, I think. ... Maybe have Baelish suggest she will be married to a ...

Reviews: Secret kitten | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13167974This is terrible, but at least Chat has a chance to fix this. Cmon Agreste! We're all rooting for you. Fix this boneheadedness you've been cursed with. And poor Mari is trying to do the right thing, but Adrien deserves to know he's going to be a dad. Poor girl, tryi g so �

A Wild Shipper Has Appeared! � looking into your eyes ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/800092690030815122(i have the gif version, but it goes to fast for me to see) Carta de crescimento por ASSORTEDJELLIES See more. this boi too pure. ... the closest i could get to a canon url. Yoshi Vlogs. Undertale/ DeltaRune. ... #wattpad #fanfiction I just love this game and my two sons The signs were all there just enjoy this cute adorable ship.

What is it saying Harry?� � ? Just wanted to draw Harry ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/423760646172829564okay drarry welcome aboard to a life full of gays kids <--- b**ch does this look like dramione? Someone give me info, I need to know more about this au See more. In his shadow - Chapter 26. Preparations. ... #wattpad #fanfiction Harry Potter, the second son to the Alpha James Potter and his Beta wife Lilly. ...

Agents En-dangered (Chapter 7) | T.U.F.F. Puppy Fanon Wiki ...https://tufffanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Agents_En-dangered_(Chapter_7)I can�t find anything here!� Kat said with annoyance. �Maybe a clue, Kat�� Maria said as she slowly began to pull herself together. �What is it, Maria?� �I�m not sure but it looks like a container with a timer!� �A timer? ... .Where�d you find this anyway?� �Over there� Maria said as she pointed to a glass ...

Why Did He Marry Them!, a X-overs + Naruto Crossover ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13305210/1/Why-Did-He-Marry-ThemI present you one of the latest story, Why Did He Marry Them! A Naruto x X-over fanfic! Here's another harem fanfic but it's different this time because...Naruto is married to five spoiled and rich brat-type females! Who are they? Find out as you read this chapter! Short chapter, prologue.

Shadows of a Shattered Life Chapter 10, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336832/10/Shadows-of-a-Shattered-LifeThe dictionary defines misfits as a person who is poorly adapted to a situation or environment. I wasn't sure why Edward and his friends called themselves the Misfits Club, but it didn't take me long to realize that the term was being used accurately. When the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch, Edward and I followed them out into the hallway.

LF fics with people reborn in the marauder era : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4zo8wt/lf_fics_with_people_reborn_in...Aug 26, 2016 ï¿½ I don't particularly care *who* is reborn but ideally I want someone that wasn't in the original timeline to be inserted into it. ... Request LF fics with people reborn in the marauder era ... Snape is one of the few characters that i genuinely despise and while i intellectually understand that this Snape will most likely be different from ...

Reviews: John and Mai | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9972539Who is going to write JohnxMai stories now? :( whay a lovey ending to a lovely story. I hope to see more from you! 3/20/2014 c9 ... (yeah I know he's be nervous regardless). The chapter was kinda short but it was good too so I guess it kinda even out(?) ... Totally awesome when i read ch. 4 i saw one of the guy names was Joe and one of my best ...

Fellow Veterans Chapter 4 Remembrance Day ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13159755/4/Fellow-VeteransShe had been one of the sous chefs. ... Most of the elves had been wounded in the hand to hand fighting. Four had been killed, three in the first minute. "Frederick Weasley" Molly cried out. ... far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. ...

Toxic Chapter 2, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6082421/2/ToxicFanFiction | unleash ... While Edward was out with one of his sluts I read his emails and printed those that were from one of his whores off. I keep all the evidence that I have now locked in a safe in my parents house and copies of it all locked in another safe in my office at work. ... The first time I saw him having sex with another woman on ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/To_Grab_a_Bull_by_its_Ed" h="ID=SERP,5229.1">To Grab a Bull by its Ed | Ed, Edd n Eddy Fanon Wiki ...https://edfanon.fandom.com/wiki/To_Grab_a_Bull_by_its_EdTo Grab a Bull by its Ed is a crossover fanfiction between Ed, Edd n Eddy and Bully (Canis Canem Edit for UK users). It currently has seven chapters, and the series is planned to have somewhere around twenty chapters. This fanfiction might not be appropriate for anyone under thirteen years of...

Does Fuka kiss Naruto - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/Does_Fuka_kiss_NarutoSo, yes, Fuka did kiss naruto, but in a very professional fanfiction. (By the way, Fuka does not exist in the manga. ... Who is that female villains that kiss naruto? her name is Fuka she's one of ...

Looking for fanfiction where Tom Riddle Jr. became the ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3rw08s/looking_for_fanfiction_where_tom...In this story he reminds me of an ex-drug addict who is trying to live the most ascetic life possible but still has a weird longing for his past life. Becoming close to Severus and having him share his thoughts with him was putting to risk his years-long abstinence from that �

What are the best Jon Snow fanfics? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-Jon-Snow-fanficsAug 20, 2018 ï¿½ There are only two I�d recommend as the best Jon Snow fanfics. Most fanfiction in general is pretty terrible, but these two are quite good, for fanfiction at any rate. * Dragons of Ice and Fire: This is the one that focuses on Jon the most. Later ...

The King of The Ocean Chapter 6, a Naruto - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11431760/6/The-King-of-The-Ocean"I'll push the current to go fast." Naruto said as the wall of water enters back into the sea as there moving much faster. "He was just with us at the exit! Are you saying that Bon stayed behind in Impel Down on his own?! Even though we'd made it so far! Even though we were almost free-" Naruto cut Luffy off.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Communities | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Percy-Jackson-and-the-Olympians/0/3/28Hey guys! This community will have canon couples (from PJO or greek mythology)Pothena can also happen! The others, if they don't hurt canon couples will be fine. I like Thalico so... there'll be some. Probably no Pertemis, etc. Types: Goddess Girls, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Greek Mythology.

Suddenly wanted to write some sort of Fanfiction ...https://steamcommunity.com/app/235540/discussions/1/142261027583831782Jan 10, 2017 ï¿½ I'm one of those noobs that thinks they can write, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to write a piece of fanfiction for vermintide. I'm halfway through planning it all out at the moment but I'd like to hear other peoples thoughts and opinions.

WTF is this �Down With Critics United� thing on Fanfic.net ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/9ocywv/wtf_is_this_down_with_critics...Oct 15, 2018 ï¿½ It may be possible that these people think that you are a part of Critics United, which is a forum on fanfiction.net, who's main goal is to report stories that break the rules of fanfiction.net.As the admins on the website are rarely active, the members of the forum relentlessly spam the author's PM inbox along with leaving very degrading reviews on the fanfic.

Crew Of The Axe / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/CrewOfTheAxeCrew Of The Axe: is an One Piece fanfic universe started by Kilnorc with his 2006 fanfiction One Piece: Crew Of The Axe. Orginally started as a way for Kilnorc to write an One Piece adventure set in the main canon with a crew made up of original characters from himself and his friends, it grew to include several fics by different writers and potraying different crews, as well as a mythology ...

Twilight Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/TwilightThe stories with 2000+ reviews. They call to you, you are dying for them to update, you go back and read them over and over again. These are the elite stories of Twilight, the singers that you can't resist. These are La Tua Cantanta stories. If you've got suggestions for the community, PM me.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/New_Adventures_of_Sonic_the_Hedgehog" h="ID=SERP,5174.1">New Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog | Sonic Fanon Wiki ...https://sonicfanon.fandom.com/wiki/New_Adventures_of_Sonic_the_HedgehogNew Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is a Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction series which takes place in the Sonic the Hedgehog DA continuity and is a sequel to Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, SATam, and Sonic Underground. The events of this series takes place where SATam left off, where the canceled third season would have taken place.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Percy-Jackson-and-the-Olympians/0/3/27Communities � Books � Percy Jackson and the Olympians Communities 259 Ravencloud. Of what can be salvaged from the broken, broken fandom of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. ... These are the funniest stories to me and my peeps. Peace out, go Nico, and goodbye the normal PJO. ... This is where there are some of the most funny, well writen, and ...

Fanfiction.net, how to stop update deleting comments ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/b4vq8n/fanfictionnet_how_to_stop_update...AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? Use link bot! Join our Discord! RULES: ... This is something I've experience before on some of my stories, where I'll update each of my chapters and the site will treat it like a completely new story, deleting all the comments and traffic history. ... As the comments ...

Recommendations - Fanfiction fate series whose the main ...https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/fanfiction-fate-series-whose-the-main-character...Feb 17, 2019 ï¿½ It's one of the best fanfictions on the site, it's well thought out and creative and meshes the magical elements of the universes well. ... Those are the most popular ones and see if you like any of them. ... There are small typos here and there but they're quite negligible as the writing style is quite mature compared to most light novels and ...

Of Fanfiction Stories � Aletheia Observatoryhttps://aletheiaobservatory.wordpress.com/2014/08/28/of-fanfiction-storiesAug 28, 2014 ï¿½ This is spotty. Sorry. I basically free-wrote this without notes or outlines. I suppose you could say that I love watching anime and TV series, listening to music, and playing video games just as much as the next person does, but I've got to say that my first love has to be reading. Literature has�

The Legend Of The Moon Queen & Ruler Of The Stars | Fan ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Legend_Of_The_Moon_Queen_&_Ruler_Of_The_StarsAdd Video The Legend Of The Moon Queen & Ruler Of The Stars is a fanfictional story based on Sailor Moon. This takes place after Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars. This is a semi-crossover series. This story follows the adventures of Sailor Cosmos, The ultimate form Of Salor Moon Contents[show] Plot...

FanFiction Downloader, Download Fan Fiction Stories ...https://www.ghacks.net/2011/03/29/fanfiction-downloader-download-fan-fiction-storiesMar 29, 2011 ï¿½ Fanfiction.net is one of the most popular destinations for writers and people who love to read stories fan made aboot books, series, characters, movies and games they love. The controls offered on the site are great for online reading, but there is no option available to �

Therapeutic Fanfiction: Rewriting Society�s Wrongshttps://www.psychotherapy.net/blog/title/therapeutic-fanfiction-rewriting-society-s-wrongsFor many clients, seeing themselves as the hero feels unfamiliar, and where fandom attachment or parasocial relationships can be uniquely helpful. Clients can use their emotional connection with fandom characters to create therapeutic fandom avatars and craft a fanfiction �

And then John was a zombie - newgrounds.comhttps://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/764771Aug 25, 2007 ï¿½ Old as the sun but still as funny as hell. DOOM: Repercussions of Evil John Stalvern waited. ... You are the demons" And then John was a zombie. ... I thought it was a joke instead of fanfiction. Someone should do one of those 'dramatic reading' things out of this. in outer space there will be no law to keep me from love ...

The Internet Is Having a Blast Photoshopping This Family's ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/20407004544323845Cool as the other side of the pillow <<<<< the Kid I want to have. I don�t want kids that are wimpy and cry about anything ... In honor of one of my best friend's 21st birthday her step mom is genius. ... Sounds like a fanfiction writers description of a guys eyes because they seem to find the most weirdest ways with their words

Kayka's Fanfictionyamikaykamotou.angelfire.comKayka's Fanfiction. TWENTY YEARS ON THE WEB! July 1998-July 2018. Hi. Welcome to my page. I am Kayka, owner of this unique fanfiction page. This is the home of the seven original clans of mine and of my corner of the Disney's Gargoyles' universe.

Molly's Jungle Book Deleted Scenes Edition video by ...https://www.deviantart.com/fanfictionmaster/journal/Molly-s-Jungle-Book-Deleted-Scenes...Apr 05, 2019 ï¿½ - The next point is that this animation will not be a masterpiece at all! I try my best of my artist side to create that animated version of one of my most popular fanfiction story, but there would be scenes, which could be done better. - Finally, I am planning two versions of the animation.

The Darkness Pirates Chapter 2: a Fated Meeting, an one ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13185238/3/The-Darkness-PiratesAs she was about to give up all hope, Hancock heard a voice that would lead to her describing this day as the best day of her life for years to come. "Dark Grasp!" As the voice squeaked, the bandit who had shot Eric flew in a straight line towards a small boy with raven hair and a scar under his eye, but who's hand was coated in darkness ...

Male Oc Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Male+OcBrowse through and read male oc fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... This is the story of Kaito, a young boy with a 'villians' quirk, will he change the misconceptions about his quirk? Can he become a great hero? Watch as his journey unfolds as he gains the attention of multiple dangerous people. ... As the 19th head, is Kaijin ...

SAO: The return fanfictionhttps://terravortex.blogspot.com((Welcome,to the SAO Return fanfiction, based of a G+ roleplay community,but it's not going to be exactly what happened in the community,although it will feature a vast majority of side stories for the characters.There will be many different formats as well)) PROLOGUE The Return

is creating Desperada, an LGBT Science ... - patreon.comhttps://www.patreon.com/EsperQMThere's more to it than that, of course, but it's no fun if a summary tells you everything! Lately, I've also done a lot of work on some other projects, including a boatload of Bloodborne fanfiction and a few forays into some other original works.

Atlas-Jack Blog | DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/atlas-jack/blogThis is John Doe recording. Today I went to Fort Frolic and saw Cohen. I know that's a bad example, but you get the idea. Just post it to your DA like you would any fanfiction. - There will be only one winner! Unless we get more people offering prizes, all we can do, I don't want to overwhelm those that have already offered.

The superalicat's alley, New Year�s Hibike Fanfiction!https://superalicat.tumblr.com/post/136369351680/new-years-hibike-fanfictionThe first, �douzo yoi otoshi wo,� can be used until midnight on New Year�s Eve, and the second, �akemashite omedetougozaimasu,� is used starting on New Year�s Day. Last year for New Year�s, I wrote a K-On! fic with the second expression as the title, and this year, I�m writing with the first �

Trouble, more trouble, and even more trouble | Percy ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Trouble,_more_trouble,_and_even_more...The bad part was the "side affects". Yup I was passing out, having mood swings, and lived on beef jerky for a week. Plus my stomache was a million times bigger than normal. I felt like something was moving inside me. I was pregnant I told everyone which I really regreted. I used to be known as "The Bad Girl" now I am known as "That Pregnant chic".

Reviews: The Long Arm of the Law | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7920873FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... Great final chapter, tied up the past and the present perfectly and loved the link that it was the girls eyes that the boys had missed first time round, though they were definitely not to know. ... Not sure I liked John in this chapter, but it was nice to know he was nearby as the young Winchesters ...

"liberated" or whatever � cutthroat fanfiction (helion ...https://cataclysmic-star.tumblr.com/post/161451574767/cutthroat-fanfiction-helion...tagging all who asked for a part two (thanks for inspiring this indulgent fluff piece): @sparkleywonderful @ships-and-saints @xjellllx @asteria-astraeus @rowanismybae as well as the cutthroat fanfiction creator @yalenayardeen. @nightlark-naitohibari

Actually A Little Bit Poignantnot-poignant.tumblr.com/post/164262113108/hi-pia-just-wanted-to-say-im-sending-strengthThe Tumblr of Not-Poignant / Pia Foxhall: fanfiction / original fiction writer (Fae Tales). Writes angst, trauma, hurt/comfort, BDSM. Fandom lover, reader, Id Ficcer, squee-er, multi-shipper and epic rambler. Tag tracking notpoignant / not poignant and fae tales. Anti anti and against purity wank. Inbox always open! (they/them pronouns)

The Future is not written in Stone Chapter 8, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13225327/8/The-Future-is-not-written-in-StoneJared had run away in his wolf form and Sam had gone after him to calm him down and bring him back. That was all the information Emily and I had from when Sam had phased back to inform us that he would be gone for a while. ... Emily was one of the most maternal people I knew and this was very hard on her and so a terrified Emily had called me up.

Luffy: King of Revolution: A LuRo story Chapter 1, an one ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13189935/2/Luffy-King-of-Revolution-A-LuRo-storyFanFiction | unleash ... he passed out and slept. Luffy, after witnessing gore like that for the first time in his life, had lost his innocent side and started to learn of the darkness that existed in the world. ... A/N: Well, there is chapter 1. Took some editing and research to do, but it's done. Also, from the prologue, i forgot to say that ...

Banshee531's Blog - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/user/284583/Banshee531/blogOn Halloween, 2016, the first chapter of my very first MLP fanfiction was released. It had terrible spelling and grammar issues, I wasn't whether it had actually been published and the I had zero clue where the story was going at the time. But since then, I have released one �

Sherlock Fanfiction Help? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130418191349AABucTlApr 18, 2013 ï¿½ Sherlock Fanfiction Help? I know that there is lots and lots of kid!lock, but I was wondering if there was any teen!lock fanfiction. I?m looking for a very specific type of fanfiction, so please don?t just direct me to the ff website (one of my last questions had someone do that).Status: ResolvedAnswers: 5

Reviews: He Could Always Read Her | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3511527What a brilliant idea. And so well written too. I've always felt Harry judged everyone in his life based on how they matched to Hermione and how she felt about them. They are a package deal and always will be. Even if they are only good friends, anyone wanting in on their lives has to accept them as a pair.

fuck fanfiction (that boy's a bottom): seouldone � LiveJournalhttps://seouldone.livejournal.com/6051.htmlnamjoon�s never been this bored in his life. and he�s sat through hours of advanced math, so that�s saying something. he never thought there�d come a time where he�d be wishing for a never-ending schedule, but apparently now is that time. while everyone else is attending interviews and recordings he�s stuck in a too small bed, a half-empty box of tissues between his legs and never ...

Why? | The 100 Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/the100/page/blog/why/Jqk3_QYFduJ84bpNBKPMlR4Bw1KV5reQdI�ve decided to post a fanfiction this week instead of a edit for a few reasons. If you know me you know that Mackson is my favourite ship and I�ve been recently been falling in love with Soulmate AU�s and had to write one for Mackson. So, here is chapter one of �It�s Going To Be Okay�. ~�~�~�~

Savior: Chapter 15 - eric and sookie fanfictionhttps://ericandsookie.livejournal.com/22522.htmleric and sookie fanfiction. Savior: Chapter 15 musicbitch wrote in ericandsookie July 7th, 2011. Current Mood: ... One of Eric�s many homes was located in Georgia, and after some consideration, she decided that would be a decent enough place to raise their daughter. ... feeling content for the first real time in his long existence. �I love ...

Fanfic ll Katniss and Peeta - REALhttps://stay-alive-h.tumblr.com/fanfictionFanfic ll Katniss and Peeta . Hunger games fan fiction. hey guys this the first chapter of my hunger games fanfiction which is kind of an extended epilogue mainly focusing on Katniss and Peeta. tell me if you like and if you want me to keep posting

Chapter 12: The Mist Plays Tricks | Percy Jackson ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_12:_The_Mist_Plays_TricksChapter 11 The first thing I noticed about the explosion was: its loud. Not the loud that you get from turning the amp up to 11, louder than that. The next thing I noticed is, it was hot. Now, if I felt the heat that meant something. The ground around us was melting, flying away, then melting...

fanfiction fridays | Lady Geek Girl and Friends | Page 3https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/category/fanfiction-fridays/page/3Jun 16, 2017 ï¿½ I don�t think I�ve ever read the whole way through Les Mis�rables�once I reach a certain point, usually before everyone dies, I put the book down and call it quits.The musical is sad enough for me; I don�t need more sadness. That said, every once in a while I do check what kind of fanfiction there is out there, because hey, if any canon has death, fanfiction will fix that right up.

One and Only Chapter 11, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7071828/11/One-and-OnlyFanFiction | unleash ... "Not that you guys are official yet right? You both have no idea what you are." He smirks to me. One of his hands goes to my stomach and pushes it to hold me in place. His other hand starts traveling down my arm. ... His hand caresses my breast gently. I wait for a squeeze like before but it doesn't come. I open my eyes ...

True Confessions of a Coffee Girl Chapter Two ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9812023/3/True-Confessions-of-a-Coffee-GirlI was a girl who grew up in a blue collar family in the valley. I had a Los Angeles County Police Officer for a father and a homemaker for a mother. Our quaint three bedrooms and two bath track style home. I never wanted for anything, but it wasn't like I had high expectations either. Simple was best.

Looking for a fic where Petunia goes to Hogwarts with Lily ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/5i6m5a/looking_for_a_fic_where_petunia...Dec 13, 2016 ï¿½ Request Looking for a fic where Petunia goes to Hogwarts with Lily. (self ... (a witch in the family by LullabyKnell) Takes place entirely before they go to Hogwarts, unfortunately, but it's good. There's also linkao3(and ready to suffer and ready to hope by irnan) and linkao3(Tale of Two Sisters by cocoalover1956) ... Lone Traveler, is sent to ...Top responses"Petunia Joins the Club" linkffn(7270010) is fairly decent.7 voteslinkao3(Petunia Evans, a Retelling by HouseElfMagic) Neat story where Petunia is a witch, but blocked for a while.6 votesThis one is still updating, at Hogwarts: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11348162/1/What-Might-Have-Been Post Hogwarts (starts 11/2/1981): � read more4 voteslinkao3(a witch in the family by LullabyKnell) Takes place entirely before they go to Hogwarts, unfortunately, but it's good. There's also linkao3(and ready to � read more4 votesIts a side part of a literal god!harry fix-it story, but it is in there. linkffn(Lone Traveler: Professor of Defense by denuelos)5 votesSee all

[Request] Well written Naruto Fanfiction : NarutoFanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoFanfiction/comments/3io22r/request_well_written_naruto...Aug 28, 2015 ï¿½ I've read hundreds of Naruto Fanfiction and only about 1 or 2 have been written to a decent level. The one being, Life in Konoha's ANBU by Shezza. jump to content. ... If you're looking for a fic to fulfill a certain genre ... [Request] Well written Naruto Fanfiction (self.NarutoFanfiction)

Bowen Book of Shadows | MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki ...https://mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Bowen_Book_of_ShadowsThe Bowen Book of Shadows is the name given to a magical tome of the Bowen Line.From all Book of Shadows around the whole world, this particular tome is one of the most powerful and coveted. It was presumably created by Amanda Bowen sometime before her daughter Lori was born. When Lori was old enough it had been passed to her, as her mother retired from the craft and pursued a normal life.

Yumrok | Chowder Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://chowderfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/YumrokYumrok is a 10 year old prodigy who used to be a master chef. He lives in Marzipan City. Yumrok is a kinda random kid (but still smart), and is an expert at cooking. With the right ingredients, quiet and focus, and a few more things, he can cook alot of foods. He's nice, and gentle when he wants...

B&A: How many of you write fan fiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110228145120AAxfjjUFeb 28, 2011 ï¿½ I'm just curios as to how many people in this section write fan fiction as well as, or instead of, original fiction. Personally I'm a huge fan of fan fiction and love to write it for fun, it gets me over writers block and helps me learn characterisation skills quicker and easier. So how about you, B&A? Are you a writer - or even reader - of fan fiction?Status: ResolvedAnswers: 18

Survival of the Lamest Chapter 6: It Was SPARTA!, a dragon ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3637125/6/Survival-of-the-LamestThat was the first, last, and only word that fluttered through Videl's head as she saw picnic table after picnic table after picnic table with food covering almost every square inch of space. The only place not covered was where plates and drinking glasses were placed. These people wanted to make sure everyone was fed. But one thing struck her ...

Chaos is a Friend of Mine Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336155/1/Chaos-is-a-Friend-of-MineFanFiction | unleash ... IMPORTANT BACK STORY! This is one of the other stories that I've been writing, I decided to go ahead and post it, because my other story got so many views and follows in such a short time so I figured why not? In this story, Harry is not the chosen one, Neville is. ... As the first years were ushered towards the boats ...

Reviews: The Part I Played | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11408738This was so different from anything else of this storyline I�ve read and I mean that in the best way! It�s so heartfelt, simple yet complex, and you can actually relate to the character and experiences compared to others. And for sure this was the first time I�ve read of an Indian girl in any fan fiction and I loved it!

Dark Circle | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_CircleThis is an OC club for all children of the Protogenoi. There will be one demigod for each god, and one or two demigods to be a leader. Contents[show] History The Dark Circle was formed around the 1900's when the primordial goddess Nyx awoke from her sleep and was unsatisfied with the world the...

A Tale of Two Mothers [TokyoFoxtrot on FanFiction.net]https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comments/4o36n8/a_tale_of_two_mothers_tokyofoxtrot_onI will not let fanfiction change my opinion of a character. I will not let fanfiction change my opinion of a character. I will not let fanfic-DAMN IT! I SAID NO! It will take more than that to make me like Raven! Well, canon Raven at least. Yours is fine :P. It's very rare to see Yang as the mother, usually it's Blake.

RH Junior is back ... in fanfiction form. - Bad Webcomics ...https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/badwebcomicswikiforum/rh-junior-is-back-in-fanfiction...Apr 24, 2019 ï¿½ The first 13 chapters are, IMO, a fun read. I have a small problem, though. I want to poke the crazy, but I know I shouldn't. I'm pretty active on SV so it's like a small celebrity has moved into my town, only one of those sorts of celebrities. I really want to �

Reviews: Rising to power | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11241902/0/4I've read this fic several times now and it was just as fun as the first time. I def enjoy your sarcastic Harry. ... She's def one of my favorite characters in fanon and I can't wait to see how she takes to Fluer coming into the picture. Great job and I look forward to the next update. ... Just wanna say this since it was the first thing I ...

sakuchii-fanfiction.tumblr.com - Boku No Rakugakisakuchii-fanfiction.tumblr.comIf you�re interested you can check the first part here. This is a half-blood!toramaru, gryffindor!toramaru and gryffindor!breaktrio version. This was originally supposed to cover Toramaru�s third and fourth years, but as the information flow is already big, I had to move some headcanons to the next part. I �

New fanfiction project: Gone Wrong (1) | FANDOMhttps://mazerunner.fandom.com/f/p/3148110465335310241This is my biggest fanfiction project so far. Don't get bored because it starts the usual way. I like this start, and there is a reason to it. ... One of them jumped down and into the cage, and after a quick scan he shouted to the others:�It's a girl!�, his voice baffled and surprised. ... Oh, I didn't know that this was the first �

Annabeth Chase (The Perseus Attraction) | Percy Jackson ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Annabeth_Chase_(The_Perseus_Attraction)This article is about a character from 'The Perseus Attraction' and not one of the novels written by Rick Riordan. Annabeth Chase is the deuteragonist of 'The Perseus Attraction'. She is a daughter of Athena and has a crush on Percy since she first saw him. Originally this was due to the Perseus...

The Official Fifth Harmony Fan Fiction Tumblrhttps://5hfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/109737169837/green-is-the-warmest-colorThe first day back, was pretty uneventful. On my end, at least. ... Needless to say, I was ready to go home. As the final bell rang signaling the end of the day, I was so relieved to walk out of this hell hole and find some peace of mind as I walked home. ... That was the first time, I actually did believe that there was someone for everyone.[PDF]Galaxy Guide 15 - Attack of the Clones - krapz.free.frkrapz.free.fr/data/GG15_Attack_of_the_Clones.pdfThis is a fan-made sourcebook, with no copyrights whatsoever. Lucasfilm, West End Games, play nice, don�t sue. ... him to be one of the greatest Jedi of all time. Her patterned robes bore the symbols of the ... tails of the first skirmish in the Clone Wars: The Battle of Geonosis, as well as how the events

Chelsea Chapter 1: It's A Story Of A Little Girl, a ncis ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5792224/1/ChelseaMcGee sat in his favorite coffee shop to write a little. His editor, a new one, was riding his ass to complete the next tale of L.J. Tibbs. So he was spending the last few moments of his free time battling writers block. "Sir?" McGee looked up to see one of the coffee waitress standing next to him, holding the hand of a little girl, about two.

The Future is not written in Stone Chapter 9, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13225327/9/The-Future-is-not-written-in-StoneThe room was filled with shelves consisting of old half torn books and a desk was lying in one of the corners. There was very little lighting in the room. He sat on one of the chairs and motioned me to sit on the other. "This room is strictly for pack business and only those who know the truth can enter.

Fanfic: Of Corporate Scandals Ch 26 ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/8083894/26Maybe it was just her nerves, but it felt like she was being followed. She quickened her pace. Sure enough, behind her was a man in a hoodie trying, and failing miserably, to look inconspicuous. Annabeth groaned, looking around at her surroundings and quickly ducking into the first store on her left. Ding! Went the little bell above the door.

Circle C Fan Fiction: Old Friends and New Familyhttps://ranchfanfiction.blogspot.com/p/old-friends-and-new-family.htmlOld Friends and New Family by Jesseca Dawn. Part 1. ... �I'm ready for a hot bath and a soft bed after being out in the weather for 4 days. And so does Justin.� ... Cory was one of the first to congratulate the new Mrs. Chad Carter. As he shook her hand, Andi saw him slip something into her pocket.

My Little Corner � lawli-art: Tomarry/Harrymort Fanfiction ...https://littlemissxanda.tumblr.com/.../lawli-art-tomarryharrymort-fanfiction-iNov 17, 2015 ï¿½ This is a �Harry travels back in time to raise Tom� story. An unfortunate tale of one man�s failed attempt to mold young Tom into a decent, law-biding citizen. Instead, as Fate will have it, young Tom grows up to become the same twisted psychopath, who is hell-bent on winning the love of his adoptive father. Harry�s consent be damned.

The Prisoner Chapter 4, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12971989/4/The-PrisonerLucius was drifted into madness when he saw tears stream the face of his son. He never would accept feebleness in his family. Lucius drew out his wand as the red light launched on the boy. 'CRUCIO!' The pain was intense. Draco almost had his eyes rolled back to his skull the first time he took the spell.

The Boy in the Park Chapter 39: Buying, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9489910/39/The-Boy-in-the-ParkNaruko Uzumaki found a boy in the Park who didn't immediately spurn her. From there nothing changes, yet everything does. Proof that an OC doesn't need to be powerful or even a Shinobi to make a difference...and proof that I can write something different from Angst.

The assassin called Cedmi. -{A Percy Jackson fanfiction ...https://www.wattpad.com/471522537-the-assassin-called-cedmi-a-percy-jacksonThe assassin called Cedmi. -{A Percy Jackson fanfiction} Fanfiction. A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of them but two. He was told by the ones that betrayed him to go, leave and never come back. �Reviews: 32Content Rating: everyone

Chapter 7 | Dicky's First Lovehttps://www.quotev.com/story/6217004/Dickys-First-Love/9Mar 31, 2015 ï¿½ This fanfiction is based on Nickelodeon's new show Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, & Dawn. Dicky finds love for the first time in his life. Even though he's only 10 years old he realizes you don't have to be older to fall in love.

Fanfic: The Grass is Always Greener Ch ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/6883662/30FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... Damon, I know you suffered some injuries and a pretty hard blow to the head. I don't know what you think you saw, by I swear, Delena is your daughter." ... He was now in front of her fangs out, and for the first time in a long time Elena felt truly scared of him.

Antonio Wood | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Antonio_WoodContents[show] History Antonio Wood is the first and only decendant of the Wood Family to be a demon. It was not his choice, however, but he is in fact a Lycanthrope. At a young age, Antonio was bitten by a werewolf. Curse with Lycantrhopy, Antonio began his life as a wolf. However, after his...

author-fathallah-review-2515362500.html" h="ID=SERP,5156.1">'Fanfiction and the Author' Gives Well-Blended Discourse ...https://www.popmatters.com/fanfiction-author-fathallah-review-2515362500.htmlDec 12, 2017 ï¿½ Fanfiction and the Author represents the latest addition to the Transmedia: Participatory Culture and Media Convergence series from Amsterdam University Press.As the �

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Dimitri_Chronicles" h="ID=SERP,5170.1">Dimitri Chronicles | Sonic Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://sonicfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Dimitri_ChroniclesDimitri Chronicles is a fan-fiction series created by Chamesthehero. Spanning over several main installments, the series takes place in an alternative universe based on the Sonic games and comics. It is centered within a world where Sonic and his friends are absent and a decisive, ancient battle...

Nightwing | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/NightwingNightwing is a major supporting character in the Batman series and a founding member of the Teen Titans. He first appeared in Detective Comics#38 as Robin and has made multiple appearances in various Batman and Titans related media. Richard "Dick" �

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2443/1Dokuga - A Sesshoumaru and Kagome Fansite. He stood staring down at the small form laying face down in the snow, his sight not too adversely affected by the whiteness that wanted to blind all who bore witness to the furious dance of excitement of the tiny flakes that had decided to fall.

Reviews: Highschool DxD: The Green Dragon | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11208152I mean he couldn't go from so weak to where he could barely talk to him in his sleep to summoning his gear etc in a day or week or well regardless doesn't matter because you don't tell us. Then his parents just let him go to train with dragons and a dragon king at that not for say a week or month but a while year, and its to another "world ...

Wacky Taffy | Fan-fiction Gone Wrong Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://fan-fictiongonewrong.fandom.com/wiki/Wacky_TaffyMartin Walker is the main swagtagonist of Step up, blops da lean and the playable character. He is a mail order member of the United States Army's Delta farce. He and his squid are tassked with searching for any survivors left 4 dead in dubois Wyoming, after receiving a message from popcorn...

Aella | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/AellaAella, or ?e??a (ai l uh) is the goddes of Artemis and Triton. She is the god of whirlwinds. Her Roman Counterpart is Aelo. Contents[show] History Aella was born on a deserted island, before Artemis made her oath to turn away from men. She was taken to a small cave by Hermes, put in sleep, until...

OUAT Imagines Networkhttps://ouatimaginesnetwork.tumblr.com/post/146725232927/enough-a-peter-pan-one-shotI�m a big fan of OUAT and a big fan of Em and this blog. I decided to apply because I thought being a co-writer would be a good experience. I have Aspergers and aswell as writing fanfiction (which I write on fanfic.net and have wrote on my imagines blog imaginesmultifandoms) I also RP and make graphics.

Who is Sebastian Smythe? Chapter 1, a Flash - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952585/2/Who-is-Sebastian-SmytheFollow/Fav Who is Sebastian Smythe? By: Alter Alyce. ... Stacy exclaimed as the car started to drive through the gate of the Smythe estate. The Smythe Estate is a large elegant building in a gated community. Like most buildings in this community, it has its own gate and driveway. ... I took out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and headed towards ...

Jerathai | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/2224495/JerathaiApr 10, 2019 ï¿½ Jerathai is a fanfiction author that has written 37 stories for Avatar, X-Men, ... a young tsahik and a young warrior came of age together in the ancestral home of the Omaticaya. Avatar - Rated: K - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 ... As soon as the Sky People were off of Pandora, Jake had a decision to make. ...

Paw Patrol Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Paw+PatrolBrowse through and read paw patrol fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... A boy with a dream and a shepherd who refuses to be just another working dog. Two different worlds with one thing in common: a fire raging inside each of them to prove that they were meant for greater things. ... Rue is an adorable pup who is very week but is ...

joanne (@k16b13) - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/user/k16b13Oct 29, 2016 ï¿½ the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottes... #113 in fanfiction See all rankings. bangtan family chat �crack fic 4.6K 528 4 the messages in bangtan family chat disclaimer: all for fun and games, don't take it literally lmao #696 in park See all rankings. tutor �knj ...

Sherlock Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/tv/Sherlock/0/3/4This is a compilation of incredibly well written stories that mainly feature the underrated pairing of Molly Hooper and Irene Adler. Stay tuned for updates. ... well-written and a delight to read. ... Quality Sherlock fanfiction that I feel is underrated (ie. less than 50 favorites and/or less than 5 �

Now what I call pure beauty #jimin #bts | Park ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/720294534128408808Now what I call pure beauty #jimin #bts ... #fanfiction # Fanfiction # amreading # books # wattpad. gay jay. bich ... #wattpad #fanfiction the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottest male alive and it all started from a simple wrong number situation READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ...

Which BTS Derp Face are you? in 2019 | BTS | Bts, Bts ...https://in.pinterest.com/pin/596375175628032451Jun 22, 2019 ï¿½ #wattpad #fanfiction "Did everyone really think i was a poor nerd? Im not that rich kid who shows of their money." ... the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottest male alive and it all started from a simple wron... Gayathiri Gayu. Kookie. What others are saying

Reviews: Along Came A Spider | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11662737Drakensis - I have read every BT novel and quite a bit of fanfic (wrote some too) and by far the best! I enjoyed the alternate timeline almost as much as the original. I started in the Battletech universe in the late 80s and I must say that your writing style is on par with the "professionals". I would love to see more. Overall a great ...

The Station | EvelioandZgroup Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://evelioandzgroup.fandom.com/wiki/The_Station"The Station" is a fanfiction written by Evelioandzgroup on the fanfiction sharing website, fanfiction.net. The fanfiction (which is currently incomplete.) is storyon the "Amzing World of Gumball" category, tells the story of Gumball, Jamie, Penny, and Carrie, and 8 selected OC characters as they rise to stardom as internet sensation, The Station.

Uzumaki - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/UzumakiAs of 2000, the Uzumaki fandom has been divided into two 'sides,' and a third was added circa 2013. The community fandom is the oldest part of the fandom and makes up the smallest portion of it; it is the side that make fanart, write fanfiction, make edits, write music, and discuss theories with each other.

Silena Adams | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Silena_AdamsSilena ranks as The Author's 4th favourite character. Silena is called Christopher's Pawn by Darius. This is probably due to the fact that, a Pawn is the weakest piece but nevertheless is important in the game, just like Silena who is the weakest among the four but is a valuable member of the team.

What is your sexuality? - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz34/quiz/1490435555Write fanfiction; Love and relationship quizzes ... but will probably think that a phase because I keep changing my sexuality. ... it said "are you romantically attracted to members of the opposite sex" and I clicked "same answer as the last question" the answer I put on that question the one to do with heterosexuality and then when I ...

What I Have Read Today..Twilight Fanfictionhttps://whatihavereadtwilightfanfiction.blogspot.comMar 19, 2016 ï¿½ This is a Vampire Edward, Human Bella Story - Rated T - 22 Chapters - Humor/Supernatural ... , I have read and reviewed the original. I did like this story, it is a tongue-in-cheek look at Twilight, with Lara, who is not a lover of the Twilight series, finding herself within the pages of the book, substituting for Bella. ... as the story goes ...

The Art of Wishing (Art of Wishing Series #1) by Lindsay ...https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-art-of-wishing-lindsay-ribar/1109483463Lindsay Ribar lives in New York City, where she works in book publishing by day and writes YA novels by night. She is the author of The Art of Wishing, The Fourth Wish, and Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies, as well as The Pros of Cons (co-written with Alison Cherry and Michelle Schusterman).Lindsay attends far too many concerts, watches far too much nerdy TV, and consumes fanfiction like it's made ...4/5(6)

"Star Trek" enthusiasts also defined modern fanfiction and ...https://www.revelist.com/tv/star-trek-fandom-50th/4643/star-trek-enthusiasts-also...Sep 08, 2016 ï¿½ The first and arguably best-known �Star Trek� zine was called Spockanalia; Although meant to be a one-shot, it ran for a total of five issues from September 1967 to �

Analyzing Fanfiction As A Culture - The Odyssey Onlinehttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/personal-opinions-fanfiction-cultureOct 27, 2015 ï¿½ One of the many things that kept me occupied during high school was the mystical, magical world of fan fiction. Instead of going to the library, picking up a book, reading the first few pages, and knowing what the ending is going to be, I could just look online for the nigh-infinite amount of stories based off stories with characters I know and love.

Do you know where I can read an Anne Frank fanfiction ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090929000904AA2VwcFSep 29, 2009 ï¿½ I know it seems sort of silly to try to search for a fan fiction based on a true story, but I can't stop thinking about what would've been if Anne lived. I especially can't help thinking of her and Peter. I mean, their love story would've been epic if they lived. I mean, Peter died when he was 18 for gods sake. I watched the movie today and I literally bawled my eyes out.So does anyone know ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

User blog:Jkl9817/A humble idea from a humble semi-newbie ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jkl9817/A_humble_idea...I recently checked the frontpage's history. Apparently, it has had the same look ever since it was created (except for a few box color changes here and there). It came to my mind that perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to change its looks a little. I mean, not polluting it with gadgets, but...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Eido_Kusahebi" h="ID=SERP,5296.1">Eido Kusahebi | Shaman King Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://shamankingfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Eido_Kusahebi"'" �Zeon Eido Kusahebi (???????, Kusahebi Eido) is shaman and a major supporting character in the Shaman King Stars spinoff fanfiction. The current head of the Kusahebi Clan, Eido was born into the family long before the events of the series, and much like his son, began training as a shaman...

original-dark-haired-blue-eyed-superhero-t1699.html" h="ID=SERP,5104.1">The Original Dark-Haired, Blue-Eyed Superhero - The Fan ...https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/fanfictionreviews2012/the-original-dark-haired-blue...It was the mid 70�s, and every week I looked forward to watching Dian The Original Dark-Haired, Blue-Eyed Superhero - The Fan Fiction Lounge The Fan Fiction Lounge

fanfiction elsa | The Writing Lifehttps://storydreamer.wordpress.com/tag/fanfiction-elsaPosts about fanfiction elsa written by storydreamer. So Dad and I saw Frozen a few weeks ago. A great movie, Frozen is a story that focuses on the bond between two sisters and the �

Michelle Gomez: Missy and the Doctor might go further than ...https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-11-03/michelle-gomez-missy-and-the-doctor-might...It was the moment that had fanfiction writers cheering. Missy (the new female incarnation of The Master) tongue and nose kissing her arch enemy the Doctor was almost as shocking as the final twist ...

Reviews for The Unexpected | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/12681634For a girl who is supposedly just using Harry, healing his hand was a pretty nice thing to do. I suspect she isn�t really using him at all. She only told her friends that, so she doesn�t get harassed for dating the �squib.� Unfortunately for her, Harry is just using her.

Gabilian | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/1232005Or even worse, "Cub." Please! It's not funny, it's not cute, and it is not something Sirius would say to Harry, who is not an animagus and whose patronus is not even canine in nature. This is one of the worst creations of fanfiction which has for some inexplicable reason been copied by countless authors.

Question about writing fanfiction for television shows ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130424201218AAKwgovApr 24, 2013 ï¿½ So when the ABC show Twisted comes out I want to write fanfiction for it. I know a little bit about fanfics and oneshots but I don't know what to do when it comes to certain stuff. For example I've already seen a sneak peak of the show and in the first episode we find out that the main character and her best friend witnessed their guy best friend murdering someone in elementary school but now ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

Blog:Recent posts | Wolf Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://wolf-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Blog:Recent_posts0 Hello! June 20, 2013 by BCEngine Hi guys! I'm BCEngine, but call me BC. I love to write and help out on all wikis! This wiki is really new, so I'd like to help on here as much as I can and help bring in more users. If we have more users, and if the fanfic writing goes smoothly, and if we...

Reviews: Dust In The Wind | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10510906Bloody hell, I don't know who I like more, newt who is so charmingly British (like me), kinky who is a drop dead Asian badass or gally, the mean guy who is fit and has a cute side! ... I know you have been gone for a while now, almost a year, but I do hope that you see this! ... Its cool thinking before he got stung by a Griever and Ben ...

The Best of Drarry? - Harry Potter - AFF Community Forumswww2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/15924-the-best-of-drarryOct 20, 2010 ï¿½ Searching for a Fic? Harry Potter ; The Best of Drarry? Sign in to follow this ... (draco/Hermione fic) good, but I would prefer completed ones. I am not to picky about the plot or who is submissive and who is not. As long as it is good and it is completed I am all for it. ... I have read What a Witch Needs, one of the first stories I read. I ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Dillydale%E2%80%99s_Visitors" h="ID=SERP,5196.1">Dillydale�s Visitors | The Mr. Men Show Fanon Wiki ...https://mrmenshowfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Dillydale�s_VisitorsDillydale's Visitors is a FanFiction crossover story about how The Mr. Men and Little Misses in Dillydale meet the Paw Patrol. Known as Pattes � Jolieville in France. The Mr. Men and Little Misses are having a relaxing almost do nothing day at Dillydale. At the same time, Ryder and the Paw...

Need a Critique Reader for a Crossover Fanfictionmywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=67528.0Need a Critique Reader for a Crossover Fanfiction nick daws blog writers fm radio ... but I was wondering if anyone who is an expert on both 40K and RWBY who could help me with editing my fanfiction. I have the first chapter finished. It sets up how my Adeptus Astartes character ends up in Remnant. ... This is how Kraeton is transported from ...

Reviews: The Arrangement | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/92452483/28/2017 c1 natasha874 Firstly, I Love the first chapter. Secondly, needed to track down the rest of this story because I couldn't get enough. Found it at thearrangementtb . blogspot search / label / Chapter001 (For anyone who is interested remove the spaces)

The Fanfiction Review - BBC Sherlock | Deadlocks and ...https://fanfiction-review.tumblr.com/post/134226657398/deadlocks-and-daggers-seriesFor a story begun before the release of the first Avengers movie, the characterization is pretty well done, for every one of the team�s members. The only exception is Loki, who is (and common in Marvel fanfics, particularly those written Loki-sympathetic) depicted as a much more powerful magician than we�ve seen in the films.

This is one of my favourite headcanons...there ... - Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/70157706674404559This is one of my favourite headcanons...there needs to be a dedicated twitter/tumblr/insta for this!!! ... "I really enjoy reading random fanfiction. Natasha finds some good and others annoying. ... But sadly this will never be canon <<< I don't ship clintasha (for a few reasons, one of which being Clint already has a family) but this would be ...

Need a Critique Writer for a WH40K/RWBY Crossovermywriterscircle.com/index.php?topic=67532.0Need a Critique Writer for a WH40K/RWBY ... but I was wondering if anyone who is an expert on both 40K and RWBY who could help me with editing my fanfiction. I have the first chapter finished. ... from a fallen thunderhawk. Kraeton and the thunderhawk are swallowed up by the malfunctioning warp gate and disappear. This is how Kraeton is ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Summer_Camp" h="ID=SERP,5157.1">Summer Camp | Scream Queens Fanon Wikia | FANDOM powered ...https://screamqueensfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Summer_CampSummer Camp is a fanfiction by Queen Steph. Scream Queens isn't really a anthology series. Sure, season two will have a different plot and setting, but will not have the same cast. So, to get that American Horror Story anthology feel, I created Summer Camp, which will feature the season one cast...

Series Overview: Miraculous Ladybug: The Tales of Ladybug ...https://krissimsters.wordpress.com/2016/08/25/series-overview-miraculous-ladybug-the...Aug 25, 2016 ï¿½ The ones I read were well thought out, but I do have a con when it comes to some FanFiction. Cons: Too Many Reveals That Happens within the Beginning of the Story: This is more of a personal sin for me. While I don�t mind the reveal FanFiction and comics, I don�t like how easy the reveals are within the first few chapters.

Surprise! (Fanfiction) - TheOrangeStarhttps://theorangestar.tumblr.com/post/132748318764/surprise-fanfictionThe front yard was small, but it had a bigger backyard fenced off from the street. The door and window panes were Fire Nation red, and there was a brick overhang off to the side, probably for a Satomobile or Satocycle. He looked around; they were on a suburban street �

Reviews: Hetalia Omorashi | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12419537Taking them via reviews will allow the admins to see that interactive. If you find the rules here unfavorable, or just wish to host this on a site where it won't be reported, you can move the story to a site that accepts interactive entries such as Archive of Our Own, DeviantArt and Quotev. ... i'd love it if you could do one of these ...

This is for the best I'm sorry Chapter 5, a flash fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12605247/5/This-is-for-the-best-I-m-sorryThe Deo was an amazing place. Team Arrow, the Legends, and Cisco had never seen so much equipment. The most amazing thing of all, though, was the fact that they were monitoring space. After taking the pieces from Cisco, J'onn got to work on creating it. While J'onn gets to work, Cisco touches one of Barry's handkerchiefs, hoping to get a vibe.

The Lost Girl ( A Hiccup X Reader Fanfic) - Chapter 4: Im ...https://www.wattpad.com/325472394-the-lost-girl-a-hiccup-x-reader-fanfic-chapter-4The Lost Girl ( A Hiccup X Reader Fanfic) Fanfiction. Have you ever wondered why Mildew hated dragons? Why he wanted them dead? Well there is a reason to all this. About 20 years ago Mildew had a daughter with one of he's wives, and he loved this child as much as he loved fungus. He took care of her, m... #dragons #fanfiction #fantasy #httyd # ...Reviews: 46Content Rating: everyone

A New Player In The Force Chapter 6 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12944871/6/A-New-Player-In-The-ForceI frowned and looked up at him as we walked down one of the multitude of corridors in the labyrinth that was the Jedi Temple. "And is that where we are going now?" I didn't think it was, but it didn't hurt to ask. "No, no." He answered with a chuckle. "Though nice try. �

Dabi is a Todoroki - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Dabi is a Todoroki/worksThis is the story of how they first met and the progression of their friendship into relationship, into where Chisaki takes him into the Shie Hassaikai as one of the members, giving his title and ranking, their relationship only growing stronger. ... (renamed Hinote here because it�s my fanfiction and I can do what I want) Todoroki is the ...

Reviews: You're Killing Me Smalls | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12602754Almost cried when I opened this chapter to see it was the end! But, you are right, it is a perfect ending. I have bookmarked this story - I will probably read it annually - I will always hope for a follow-up. Thank you - I have read fanfic of different genres for 15/20 years now, and genuinely one of the best.

Reviews: Home with the Fairies | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6024634One of those is titled "Walking in Worlds Beyond" by PegasusWingsVW. I found that story to be well-written. Thank you in advance for this story and its characters! One thing that I love about the date you put as the "fall into middle earth day" allows your character to grow and be realistic. ... This is quite a lovely and captivating story ...

My Beautiful Huntress Chapter 1: Foreword ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13305924/1/My-Beautiful-HuntressThirdly, an M-Rated work. There will be coarse language, violence, and sexual references. Again, you have been warned. Finally, the following is a fan-written work. Harry Potter and Fate/Apocrypha are the properties of their respective owners. Please support the official release.

The Perfect Partner Program Chapter 1: Preface, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9201608/1/The-Perfect-Partner-ProgramFollow/Fav The Perfect Partner Program. By: MarieCarro. ... Major changes are the characters ages which have gone from being 26 and 29 to 16 and 21, the program/school is not the same and does not run the course of a year, instead the first part of the story only takes place over one summer. ... One of the major character's background story has ...

When did the first fan fiction for Pride and Prejudice appear?https://www.quora.com/When-did-the-first-fan-fiction-for-Pride-and-Prejudice-appearPerhaps the first fanfictions was written by one of Jane Austen�s own nieces. In the Jane Austen Society of North America�s (JASNA) journal Persuasions, Jan Fergus wrote ��The Whinnying of Harpies?�: Humor in Jane Austen�s Letters�. > On a number ...

Is it weird to reply to comments weeks after them being ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/b7flve/is_it_weird_to_reply_to_comments...I posted a chapter of my fic a little over a month ago, and in the first week I kept replying to comments like I usually do, but after that I stopped replying because in my head.. for whatever reason I was like �I�m gonna reply again AFTER I post a new chapter.�

The-write-one (u/The-write-one) - Reddithttps://www.reddit.com/user/The-write-oneIn a twist of events, they find solace in each other - and sleep - and love happens naturally along the way. This was the first fanfiction I ever read and it's considered to be the bible of Twilight fanfiction by the fandom, so it's worth the read for nostalgia's sake.

Reviews: Brawl in the Family Redo | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12369089On the positive side; it�s an interesting, well written take on what is without a doubt one of the most divisive episodes of the series so far. Good to see Lincoln get a chance to make it up with his sisters and get his happy ending. I only hope for him that real, and not �

My Crazy Fanfictionhttps://mycrazyfanfiction.blogspot.com/2016/05May 22, 2016 ï¿½ Of course, I thought about how hardcore I am about books and realized that was the only thing that I had any interest in until about four years ago when I discovered anime. Again, I thought about what the first book or book series would've been the first one I was emotionally invested in. I came to the obvious conclusion of Harry Potter.

Reviews: The Truth Behind My Smile | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12057772/0/2FanFiction. Just In. ... You have made me cry tears of sadness while smiling a happy smile you are the first to do that ever out side of my own internal musings you are a exceptional author keep it up. 9/3/2016 c6 i3LEGEND There are no words to explain the utter perfection of this story. This is without a doubt, one of the best PJO fanfics I ...

Last Man Standing | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Last_Man_Standing"Based on an Awesome RP" -ExtremeSSJ4 Last Man Standing is the first story of the Last Man Standing series. The story is about a group of demigods who are trying their best to survive in a world of the undead in another words, they are trying to survive from zombies...and maybe other creatures...

Story cringey ninjago fanfiction from when i was 12 - RpNationhttps://www.rpnation.com/threads/cringey-ninjago-fanfiction-from-when-i-was-12.296718Feb 18, 2017 ï¿½ Story cringey ninjago fanfiction from when i was 12 Thread starter Galactic; Start date Feb 15, 2017; Galactic ... That look on my family's faces when I saw them was the best feeling anyone could ever ask for. I know there are people on Earth who will miss me but one day they will be with me again. ... (And every now and then I'll get one of ...

Defeating the Villain - LessWrong 2.0https://www.lesswrong.com/posts/4rkFQ2zD7bRpzBjf8/defeating-the-villainWe have a recurring theme in the greater Less Wrong community that life should be more like a high fantasy novel. Maybe that is to be expected when a quarter of the community came here via [/lw/lhg/2014_survey_results/] Harry Potter fanfiction, and we also have rationalist group houses named after fantasy locations, descriptions of community members in terms of character archetypes and PCs ...

Reviews: Return of the White Witch | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4770109The story has been good so far, especially as far as the writing...my only problem is with the added powers to the gifts of the Pevensies. Maybe I'm just too attached to the original, but it just didn't fit, or the explanation didn't make sense to me. all in all, still a good story

Game of Thrones, Sansa Stark and how we talk about traumahttps://culturess.com/2019/05/10/game-of-thrones-sansa-stark-and-how-we-talk-about-traumaBut it�s also not exactly like showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have earned the benefit of the doubt on the issue of female character development, particularly as it pertains to the Lady of Winterfell, whose season 5 storyline is pretty much professional fanfiction.

Star Fox Beginnings Chapter 1: A Glimpse in the Void, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13228967/1/Star-Fox-BeginningsAs the Captain sat back in his chair, staring at the huge overlapping of light and darkness, he remembered of the last few moments of his time living on Earth. Even after 5 months, the memories of the tragedies that happened there still rang in his head as if �

As Time Goes On Chapter 1, a steven universe fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13188249/1/As-time-Goes-OnThis is set post Change Your Mind, and it follows the story of Steven as he faces new challenges, like high-School, Inter-Galactic Balls, and a new threat. Chapter 1; Orange Might. They had won. In every sense of the word, they had succeeded in every single one of their goals.

The Lone Wanderer - Chapter 1 - BigE2955 - Naruto [Archive ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/11479512/chapters/25743423Jul 12, 2017 ï¿½ This is just the prologue/first chapter. If you liked it, leave a kudos and a comment. I read each and every comment, no matter how long and/or short they may be. If you want to get in contact with me, hit me up on fanfiction.net. My profile name there is BigE2955. Thanks for reading. And as always, have an amazing day.

Fanfic: Lads and Lasses Ch 4, Hobbit | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/10531754/4"Mahal-me turg!" THorin yip- erm� said as he landed. "We need to put a bell on you halfling, or we'll spit you by accident one of these days!" By the end he was back to his usual glare and growl, as the hobbit looked at the King with huge, frightened eyes. orin softened marginally, making Gloin hide a smirk in his voluminous beard.

Fanfic: Unexpected Desires Ch 2, Merlin | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/10694487/2About this chapter it is the direct and I really mean direct continuation of the first chapter. I was debating on whether I was going to replace the first chapter but I just decided on continuing it as a part 2 of chapter 1, so I apologize if the pacing is a little off. So please �

Ben Tennyson (The 10K Templar) | Mature Ben 10 Fan Fiction ...https://matureben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Ben_Tennyson_(The_10K_Templar)Ben Tennyson, currently known as The 10K Templar, is a villainous, alternate future counterpart of his prime self. In his respective timeline, this Ben 10,000 had tragically lost his children. As a result, this counterpart had gone rogue. He is a human-anodite hybrid from the respective Earth 46XX. Appearance

Avengers: Endgame (Dragonis Prime) (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/AvengersEndgameNot to be confused with the actual fourth Avengers movie, Avengers: Endgame is a fanfiction by Dragonis Prime first published on Archive of Our Own on August 5, 2018, and is the first story in his Marvel Cinematic Fanfiction Universe.It can be found here.

Maedhros - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/MaedhrosAlthough Maedhros lived during the Years of the Trees and for all of the First Age, Silmarillion fanfiction authors tend to focus on a few points in his life. Stories about his early life in Aman are common, especially showing his relationship with his brothers or Fingon, his cousin. Stories focusing on the Oath of the F�anorians are common.[PDF]When the Author Owns the World: Copyright Issues Arising ...https://scholarship.law.tamu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1078&context=lawreview2014] WHEN THE AUTHOR OWNS THE WORLD 961 make it less and less closely tied to the Twilight world.11 While E.L. James was not the first author to violate this principle, she is the first author to do so in such a monumental way.

Trial by Fire Chapter 4, a Harry Potter - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13328050/4/Trial-by-FireThe first indicator Ace had accepted Whitebeard's offer to become one of his sons, in Sabo's mind, was the day Whitebeard started coughing as his secret barrel of rum went down wrong. Within a few hours, Sabo noticed a difference in the older pirate's aura. Ace's mother-hen nature had started to kick in, hard.

Borderlands Collection Chapter 1: Vault ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9682342/1/Borderlands-CollectionHi there! This is not my first fanfiction but it is the first that I'm putting up online. So, you know, yay me. The Borderlands Collection is a collection of various Borderlands one-shots, most of which are unrelated to each other, but every now and then one of them will be connected with another.

Sarah Urie Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Sarah+UrieJul 11, 2016 ï¿½ Browse through and read sarah urie fanfiction stories and books ... Cheesy title, whatever. I wrote this fanfiction for a friend and wanted to share. Brendon Urie/Freya. Feel free to hate, just be intelligent about it x ... when you�re poor it�s hard. either way we�re all the same and all so different so just because one of us isn�t ...

Harry and Hermione in the muggle world : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4dys5u/harry_and_hermione_in_the_muggle...This is the sequel to Harry's Had Enough. You don't have to read that first, but it might be better if you do. Harry in a position on power, he's a bit unscrupulous in this one. Dumbledore, Ministry and Death Eater bashing. Also a bit of Ron bashing and general wizard society bashing. H/Hr. Now Complete!

The Dissolving Mist: Prologue | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dissolving_Mist:_PrologueI decided to solo this quest, since I know that an extremely dangerous quest, and I doubt that anyone could go on this quest without having a fit body. I'm not sure if I could trust Josh and his gangs though. Josh is too small, and his children may have gone on a quest with him for a while, but I'm still not sure about Jarren.

Early Feelings (What If) | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Early_Feelings_(What_If)This episode is written by ExtremeSSJ4 who also created the series. This episode is about, What If Percy told Annabeth his feelings about her during the end of The Titan's Curse book. Contents[show] List of Characters Percy Jackson Annabeth Chase Chiron Grover Underwood Luke Castellan/Kronos...

Kit Harington FanFiction � Chapter 2- Realization.https://christopherkitharington-blog.tumblr.com/post/120918018359/chapter-2-realizationThis is a Tumblr dedicated to a (currently untitled) Kit Harington Fanfiction. Please enjoy and feel free to ask questions or give comments! ... I followed her into the kitchen and sat at one of the island stools while she opened a bottle of wine. �So what about this guy?� she questioned, pouring the wine into glasses. ... It was the first ...

Reviews: Memories Left Underground ... - FanFiction Mobilehttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12183304Hey,Uber I'm glad to have you back and let me just say that character development is important and even though it seemed like Ballora was the 'center of attention' I think that she and Eric were like that simply because they we're the main characters of your fanfiction,regardless of that being your intentions or not,but it made for a lot of the ...

True Colors by Vyntresser on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/vyntresser/art/True-Colors-615486525Everyone of these characters has flaws and certain things about them that give the story a natural 'bumpy road' every now and then - that's what creates tension and keeps people coming back for more I had no clue my story was the definitive WIR fanfiction. I knew I had the most (or nearly the most) reviews, especially with all my stories combined.

Reviews: Lovesick: Give The Heart What It Wants | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/121745273/13 c12 ChloeD When Budo, one of my faves, showed up a few chapters ago, I was like: 'Hey it's BIG BUDO BOI' but like, idk i've warmed up to Mr JayJay he's like, the epitome of perfection to me, I love his backstory, you've done an 'AMZEing' job with bringing his character to life with real depth, along with incorporating (as far as ive read) all of the key characters in the original YanSim ...

The life I was meant to live Chapter 8, a ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12785180/8/The-life-I-was-meant-to-liveThis surprised Laurent, as the look in her eyes was hope and determination instead of fear and devastation. She reached out to take his hand and he barely held back his flinch. "But he doesn't care. My death won't affect him at all, he left me to die. It would be a bigger deal to turn me, as that was the last thing he wanted. Think about it.

This is War: 4: The Prophet and the Messiah, a dragon age ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5865067/1/This-is-War-4-The-Prophet-and-the-MessiahSummary: This is actually in response to a challenge posted on Lunaescence. "Write either one shots or drabbles with the following themes (as taken from the song 'This is War,' by 30 Seconds to Mars): the good, the evil; the soldier, the civilian; the martyr, the victim; the prophet, the messiah; the liar, the honest; the leader, the pariah."

Harry Potter and the K�mpfer - I'm a What? - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/134069838-harry-potter-and-the-k�mpfer-i'm-a-whatAuthors Note: Yeah, this wacky idea just sort of came to me out of the blue, don't shoot me, it isn't really all that bad. This story is being simul-posted on fanfiction.net, as well as hpfanficarchive; it is being posted on the latter because some of the scenes are a bit too steamy to be safely posted here.Reviews: 2Content Rating: mature

Chapter Five - Judgement Day | Lucy in the Sky (NaLu ...https://www.quotev.com/story/6570023/Lucy-in-the-Sky-NaLu-fanfiction/6Jul 02, 2015 ï¿½ "Lucy's not dead!" Natsu yelled at Gray. The rest of the guild just fell silent and lowered their stinging eyes. Ever since they'd been informed that Lucy wasn't in any of the jails in Earthland, they'd had to assume her dead and hold a funeral. Without a body, they'd had to build a grave above nothing. "When Lisanna was 'dead', she turned out to be alive!...

Ephemeral (Loki's Powers) Wattpad Book Trailer - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiBWKeabLOUApr 02, 2018 ï¿½ This is a made-up trailer for book in wattpad called Ephemeral. It is a fanfiction and an AU taken place after Avengers. The clips and music in this video belongs to �

Harry and Hermione Fanfiction � Dark Harmione Fanfictionshttps://lilly-is-a-dreamer.tumblr.com/post/137098434624/dark-harmione-fanfictionsI know a lot,most of them are unfinished or still updating,and generally overwhelming. But you�ve introduced me to so many great stories so I hope to return the favor. You can also check my fanfiction.net favorites for other stories that aren�t Harmony if you�d like. My name is Zeraus ���� A big thanks for this to ...

Reviews: Hogwarts School of Prayer and Miracles ) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10644439/0/876This is weird. Exposing your children to actual well written books (I'm sorry, but your writing will never teach them as much as the original books no matter what you think), to other people, and to new ideas is what helps them grow.

User blog:Ebomnitrix/E-10: Horizons, The Tenth Alien ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ebomnitrix/E-10:_Horizons,_The_Tenth...Dec 09, 2018 ï¿½ [Everything was covered in a cloud of dust. Soon the fog began to lift as everyone gasped as the direction of the cloud. Tattooed Man glared and we zoom into Ethan, revealing he had just transformed into a new alien.] - New Alien: Fine, I�ll show you! "THIS IS MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF THE SERIES" [Terence punched Ethan in the shoulder.]

4Chan claims that the Trump "golden showers" report was a ...https://theduran.com/4chan-claims-that-the-trump-golden-showers-report-was-a-hoax...Jan 11, 2017 ï¿½ A post on 4Chan claims that the �golden showers� scene in the unverified 35-page report championed by Buzzfeed, CNN and other main stream media outlets was a complete hoax, created on the popular site�s message boards. The hoax was fabricated by a member of the site as �fanfiction�. The report was then sent to Rick Wilson, who then sent it to the CIA.

Flash Fire Chapter 8: This Is Why I Hate Politics Take One ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6655850/8/Flash-FireThis Is Why I Hate Politics Take One. ... Mito Uzumaki was the wife of the First Hokage?" (I know Naruto is somehow related to her but I don't know the actual lineage.) ... decided to build on his momentum and said "You people seem to forget that I was chosen to be the prison of the Kyubi for a reason. We Uzumakis are the only ones who can ...

The One That Got Away Chapter 71, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11901523/71/The-One-That-Got-AwayFollow/Fav The One That Got Away. By: tufano79. In high school, Bella was a quiet bookworm. Edward was the king of the school. ... my contribution. I am tickled at the results � first place in public vote and third place for the judge's choice. ... drabblish chapters and it will be continued. The contest contribution is the first six ...

Reviews: Kallen Stadtfeld, Countess of Britannia | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12870721/0/4From such information, it would seem that the Alexander straddles the line between the Gloucester (a de facto Fifth Gen close combat model) and the operating potential of the Lancelot. The final piece of evidence for the Alexander�s pitiful showing against the Sagramore/Vercingetorix model used by Shin Hyuga Shaing.

Reviews: TMNT 2012: Michelangelo and the Wizard of Oz ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/9928503I love this story! In fact, this was the first story I read that you've written. I love the choices you made for the casting; the turtles as Dorothy and her friends, April as Glinda, Splinter as the Wizard, Shredder as the Witch, even Klunk/Ice Cream Kitty as Toto! ... I have to say this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read. The funny ...

Reunion in Fire (nuBSG/Robotech). | SpaceBattles Forumshttps://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/reunion-in-fire-nubsg-robotech.352651Aug 22, 2015 ï¿½ But a faster fanfiction to write, more self contained and it also has some personal resonance. It is the 30th anniversary of Robotech, though you wouldn't know it from HG. (Who has basically left robotech to die on the vine). Robotech was one of my first major anime exposures. BSG (the origional) was one of my favorite shows.

The Game Chapter 3: The Rules, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13131966/3/The-GameThe page was glowing, he understood this was the most important page. Naruto heard something about kekkai genkai and something else also. He did not see any of this there still but saw lot of locked parts. He only unlocked two which he could see. Perks: � Lord of Harem (Naruto can start a harem now and include girls in his Harem).

The Wintersworn Chapter 1, a game of thrones ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12681771/1/The-WinterswornThe Wintersworn. Chapter 1. Winterfell. Jon looked out the from the castle battlements as fresh snow fell onto the Wolfswood. The sight before him was beautiful but, he knew that admiring the North's beauty was a small respite for what awaited him below.

The Blind Prodigy - A Naruto Fan Fiction - Chapter 7: It ...https://www.wattpad.com/379461255-the-blind-prodigy-a-naruto-fan-fiction-chapter-7The Blind Prodigy - A Naruto Fan Fiction Fanfiction. What if Naruto was blinded at a young age? Will being 'brothers' with Kakashi, best friends with a demon, knowing his family origins, secret ANBU and as smart as a Nara change Naruto's life? Top Ranking: #1 in KakaIru #7 in Blind #22 in Kurama #9...Reviews: 241Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: The Lip-Lock Jinx | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6560750Picked this up again after reading this a few years ago and it is just as sweet and fluffy as the first time I read it. ... This is the best fanfic ever. ... dude, just ask someone to stupefy Malfoy and kiss him. or sneak into his dorm and kiss him in his sleep. or kiss him with your invisibility cloak on. it's just that simple. 5/19 c1 ...

It's a Twisted Kiss (Monster V.S. The Lucky One), chapter ...www.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/88073/Its-a-Twisted-Kiss-Monster-V-S-The-Lucky-One/14said uncle lee when suddenly a guy who had a black mask around his mouth and i could sort of see the darkness in his eyes as he puts a gun to my ... "Where's kotomi!" said leeteuk "She's not home yet" Said xiumin dropping what he was doing and now looking worried as the ... but were smart too remember i was the best spy out on the ...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7634/1Slowly a small cart pulled by a horse was brought into the normally busy market. Unlike unusual the place was deserted. A small smile appeared on the mans face, 'I will make a good profit today, yes she is worth her weight in gold and I am tired of dealing with that temper.' he could hear her rough breathing from the front seat and the hanyou let his smile grow larger with the knowledge that ...

The Son Of Night Chapter 16, a percy jackson ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12469416/16/The-Son-Of-NightI got up and rubbed my eyes and yawned and changed into some black skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt. I went to the door that led to the bathroom and stepped in. ... After I got my schedule I realised it was the same as the Assassins. And I had a few classes with my freinds too. First was history. ... Such as my group, the first group was the ...

Because of You Chapter 6, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13282371/6/Because-of-YouNext, I tried one of the tall, ancient trees in the forest. I wrapped it in my shield and collapsed it more slowly. The tree looked like it was wrapped for Christmas. Collapsing my shield more quickly I showered us and the surrounding area with tree dust and a little bit �

Harry Potter x Reader - Chapter 4 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/209722132-harry-potter-x-reader-chapter-4Read Chapter 4 from the story Harry Potter x Reader by alyssaaltomonte (Aly) with 9,570 reads. harrypotter, ron, fanfiction. The next day was the first day of...Reviews: 188Content Rating: everyone

Pok�mon Fanfiction Ideas, Recs, and Discussion Thread 2 ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pok�mon-fanfiction-ideas-recs-and-discussion...Jun 15, 2018 ï¿½ One of the advantages of being with a trainer was the entertainment, Keldeo had to admit. Sure, there was always something interesting to do while training with Coballion and the rest, but not a lot of it was relaxing. Training with a human however, ooh boy, they had all kinds of neat stuff to unwind that wild Pokemon didn't.

The Arising - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13332206/2/The-Arising-A-Harry-Potter-StoryFanFiction | unleash ... "Daphne Greengrass, Susan Bones, and I are the most involved. The Patils, Hannah Abbot and Daphne's little sister, Astoria are the rest. We have noticed that you have slowly become more withdrawn and reliant on your little circle. ... As the men turned to deal with the police, Harry dropped the phone, grabbed Tracey and ...

What are the Chances Chapter 2: Remember ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8886390/2/What-are-the-ChancesThis is a short chapter of Susan reliving some memories. ... They laid their until morning and they had fallen asleep next to the water and she woke up just as the sun was coming up and she had her head rested on his chest and arms wrapped around him. ... When she reached her house again He was ridding off on his bike and that was the last time ...

Reviews: The Dragon and the Fairies | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11804542Was a little disappointed that Irene was the only Alvarez character listed for the harem, but I realize already a huge list even without fitting anyone who could possibly be part of this (such as the remainder of the Mermaid Heel mages, the two ladies from the Garou Knights, etc.). So I do understand the harem is already pretty massive.

Reviews: Life Changed Year III: Adopted ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13076030FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... 48-80 is a ridiculous improbable amount of children. are the 32 older than harry? I think completely unrealistic. a large family ok but 48-80 is not possible even by magic unless james was the whore of babylon and only a small fragment were actually Lilly's.

haunted by the ghost of you Chapter 1: one, an avengers ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13310360/1/haunted-by-the-ghost-of-youFanFiction | unleash ... There was a point in his life when he would've been mortified by this, but he now appreciates the little things that make him feel closer to Mr. Stark. It makes him feel just a little bit warmer. ... Peter slumps into the sofa with his Froot Loops. He reaches for the remote, turns the TV on to a random channel for ...

Reincarnation Chapter 4, a Harry Potter - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9850058/4/ReincarnationHe couldn't believe his two lifetimes were so different, but it seemed that way for all three of them, as if to teach them something. Al grew up as a only child, Ling grew up as more or less a servent, and Ed himself grew up as one of the youngest in his family. He could see �

[Request] Harry has to deal with a mountain of fan mail ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/a76ykf/request_harry_has_to_deal_with_a...I'm looking for any fic where Harry has to wade through a mountain of fan mail that's built up. Maybe because the charms to keep mail away from him fell when he rejoined the wizarding world and Dumbledore gave him access to everything he received as a child when he came Hogwarts, or he gets access to a Gringotts vault later that's filled to the brim with letters.Top responsesInterested as well!3 voteslinkffn(Harry Potter and the Irish Choice) uses that as its starting point, but it's not the focus of the story, if that's what you're looking for.2 voteslinkffn(4079609)2 votesMischief's Heir (Series) by mad_fairy I think the second book has a chapter of Harry receiving all his old mail and having to decide what to do with it. But it's � read more1 voteI remember a longer fic where he forced Dumbledore to give him access to all the mail that was diverted. I believe he set up some system where he paid � read more1 voteSee all

Fic where Harry and Hermione travel back to Marauders time?https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3dxynp/fic_where_harry_and_hermione...Jul 20, 2015 ï¿½ Harry Potter and the Balm of Time by ladylaughalot. Dumbledore concocts a cunning plan to travel back in time and destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes. His untimely death prevents him from going so Harry must go in his place, and take the one person whose help he really needs with him.Top responsesMight not be exactly what you're looking for, given that it's AU, but it IS very good, so it's got that going for it at least. linkffn(Stages of Hope)7 votesLinkffn(4986849) One of my favourites that I don't see recommended here at all. Not set at Hogwarts, however, but after James and Lily have graduated.6 votesI second this request, well done time travel is hard to find.3 votesPretty much exactly as requested, I think: The Winds of Time . ffnbot!directlinks2 votesSee all

Reviews: The Changing Destinies Series ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8328770I'm sorry, but it's been really hard trying to convince myself to continue this story since Elladan died. I am shocked you went this route. I think it would've been better if Erin had actually saved Elladan from death; it could have been a turning point in their relationship that could have led to a positive change in his behavior and possibly ...

Reviews: Little Shadow | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1215758011/2/2017 c10 TekoloKuautli Hahahaha! Aww Konohamaru may be irritating but you can't argue he is a good distraction. His hair! A part of me cringes and another laughs, that is always one of the cruelest pranks kids can think of that I can remember.

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6387/1And kagome, walking way behind with kilala on her shoulder, avoiding to get in one of their arguments. Last time, she got a bald spot cause of Inuyasha and Shippo. Inuyasha started chasing Shippo ready to beat him to a pulp when Shippo jumped onto Kagome's shoulder but ened up hanging onto her hair becuase Inuyasha had caught him from the his tail.

How should the girlfriend react to my fanfiction story ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111225104252AAK0vhfDec 25, 2011 ï¿½ How should the girlfriend react to my fanfiction story? This guy and girl are dating. He secretly has been addicted to heroin for years. But one of his friends told her about his addiction. She confronts him about it and he promises her he will stop. After a few months she thinks he has stopped taking heroin for good. But in reality he does it when she is not around and during his lunch breaks.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 2

How should the girlfriend react to my fanfiction story ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111225111344AAH3EdQDec 25, 2011 ï¿½ This guy and girl are dating. He secretly has been addicted to heroin for years. But one of his friends told her about his addiction. She confronts him about it and he promises her he will stop. After a few months she thinks he has stopped taking heroin for good. But in reality he does it when she is not around and during his lunch breaks.

RWBY: The King of Swords Chapter 1 (06-04 07:54:06), a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12504742/1/RWBY-The-King-of-SwordsRWBY King of Swords. Jaune Arc, son of Jasper and Amber Arc, and grandson of the war hero Julius Arc. For as long as he could remember, Jaune dreamed of becoming a Hunter, inspired by his family, with his grandfather being a war hero, his parents being hunters, and his older sisters being either huntresses or huntresses-in-training.

I Want a Mommy Chapter 7, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8878807/7/I-Want-A-MommyLater that week Bella glanced around the auditorium in hope; hope that was quickly diminishing. She knew he probably wouldn't be able to make it; he had said as much this morning, and she hated the self-loathing expression he wore as he left the kitchen, his shoulders slightly bent in defeat and a heaviness in his �

Billdip Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/BilldipBrowse through and read billdip fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... This is a fanfiction on how Dipper fell in love with Bill for the very first time. Somethings may not go well but Dipper and Bill always get back together ... He's lost and confused, doesn't know what to do.. and a looming threat hides in the shadows, watching ...

Black Hell | Naruto FanFiction - [Black Hell] Chapter ...https://www.wattpad.com/387533105-black-hell-naruto-fanfiction-black-hell-chapterBlack Hell | Naruto FanFiction Fanfiction. ... This is so epic!' Kurama burst into laughter, rolling in Naruto's mindscape. ... As an added bonus, the blond could train whenever he wants to as the forest was a good training ground; and had a couple of open fields. The blond opened the doors, nearly slamming it close as he walked in his kitchen. ...Reviews: 88Content Rating: everyone

Hannah Montana Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Hannah+MontanaHi, my name is Sophia and here's my first story. It's a fanfiction about the actor Lucas Till. You might have seen him in X-Men, Hannah Montana the movie, in one of Taylor Swift's video clip or in his new tv show MacGyver. The parts that are written in italic represent my main character...

Jason Grace (HotGS) | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Jason_Grace_(HotGS)Jason Grace is the son of Jupiter, also known as Zeus, a Greek and Roman God who leads the Olympians. Jason is the representative of his father in the Olympian Host, he has a more then cousinly relationship with his cousin: Percy Jackson, he and Percy were considered the leaders of the Olympian...Current age: 19Family: Jupiter/Zeus and Ms. Grace (parents), Thalia Grace (sister)Date of Birth: 25th January, 1994Gender: Male

Fanfiction - Dokugawww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4554/3� This is your room My Lady. Lord Sesshomaru's rooms are down the hall and to the left. If there is anything you need please ring the pull bell and I will see that your needs are met.� Kagome nodded and sighed as the pretty you demon girl closed the door behind her. � At least my prison looks comfortable.� Kagome whispered to herself.

Harry Potter and the Downfall of Corruption by SoulofSlytherinhttps://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=271403Harry gasped as the sword was flung out of his hand and he was pushed into the wall. �Finite,� he muttered as the dummy froze and he dropped to the floor panting. ... and a dark shadow Forms in the flames I fear the end And I will never see you again �

Sonic the Hedgehog | Shipping Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://shipping.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_the_HedgehogIn terms of shipping, as the main character of the series Sonic is the most shipped character in the Sonic fandom, and it's pretty popular to see him paired with Amy, Sally, Blaze, Shadow, or even with crossover characters. Fandom . FAN FICTION. Sonic the Hedgehog tag on AO3 Sonic (Games) on FanFiction.Net Sonic the Werehog (Games) on ...

User blog:Harburton81/Fanfiction - Musical Madness | The ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Harburton81/Fanfiction_-_Musical_MadnessNov 04, 2016 ï¿½ My fifteenth fanfiction. Commentary is acceptable. TMNT1987Dude gets credit for the title and AnimationFan15 for the photo. Plot (It starts at Lincoln's school where he, Clyde, and his classmates are in music class, with Mrs. Johnson teaching) AGNES: Okay, class, lets play it �

Reviews: Harry Potter- Dark Duellist | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/105451229/18/2015 c6 Guest Okay, while the concept is what drew me in the exercution has thrown me back out. Rather than have a slow, gradual maliputation and corruption of wreaked minded characters, and some interesting nail-biting conflict you instead have a main character with ridiculous amounts of power, and a equally over the top deck who easily gets what he wants, plus things we the audience don ...

One of the Guys Chapter 10: Lavender the ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/2482476/10/One-of-the-GuysHermione and Harry go undercover as the opposite gender for the sake of journalism without knowing who the other is. As they do the project they begin to develop feelings for each other that confuse and frighten them. ... One of the Guys. Chapter Ten. Lavender the masseuse (Edit 12/18/09) ... but now it was very distinct in his behavior. At ...

The Girl of the Tower Chapter 7: Her ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10221940/7/The-Girl-of-the-Tower"No," replied one of the soldier, "Shall we bring her to the orphanage?" Frollo looked at the soldier then back at the child. The girl began to cry, so he carefully picked her up and rocked her in his arms. As the child stopped crying, Frollo smiled slightly. He looked up at the soldier, "Call for a nurse.

Hunted - Voltron Fanfiction - Chapter 1: The Notice - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/475191444-hunted-voltron-fanfiction-chapter-1-the-noticeRead Chapter 1: The Notice from the story Hunted - Voltron Fanfiction by H-analea with 6,291 reads. klance, pidge, hunk. Keith squinted his eyes, his brows fur...Reviews: 69Content Rating: mature

Richie's Fanfiction Bloghttps://afanfictionblog.blogspot.comRichie's Fanfiction Blog Tuesday, September 20, 2016. Spong in the City - Part I: Christmas Eve With The Spong. Adam Spong woke up in his tiny bed. He laid there for a second, thinking about what day it was. Suddenly, a second later, The Spong jumped out of his bed, screaming �It�s December 24th! ... and he was a great Lego builder, one of ...

The Teacher Fanfictionhttps://theteacherfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/53244488725/chapter-33My eyes were glued to the belt that he was holding in his hands. I was frightened. My hands were shaking and my bottom lip was quivering. Is he really going to whip me? I haven�t had one of theses since I was 5. He rose up the belt and quickly walked closer to me. ... I screamed as the bump against the door shook the entire house. �Stop!� ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Lionel_(The_Magic_Knight)" h="ID=SERP,5102.1">Lionel (The Magic Knight) | High School DxD Wiki | FANDOM ...https://dxdfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Lionel_(The_Magic_Knight)Lionel is a supporting character in the FanFiction The Magic Knight. Lionel is one of the former Paladin who lost their lives because of Xander, he was also the former wielder of Regulus Nemea and the spirit of Regulus. Lionel has the appearance of a young man with blonde hair and purple eyes...

Almar | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/AlmarThe Darkness will soon disappear from this world. All will be completely released from its dominion, and the wonder of life will continue. Congratulations you all have the impossible miracle you desired. We will meet again someday. Almar�s farewell to Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Egyptian...

Reviews: A Better Man | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2531438for A Better Man. 7/19 c3 LunaFlos I love it! 7/14 c54 Guest A very beautiful story. Loved the concept, the story line, the detailing as well as the descriptions. Loved every bit of it. Thank you for this wonderful story. 7/1 c33 noylj God, still saving the lives of the irredemable. What a waste. ... This fic has to be one of my new favorites ...

Reviews: BlazBlue: A Hopeless Future | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10034552*Sasuke took up Jiraiya's role as the shadow protector of the leaf and even going above and beyond that as acting as the protector of the whole planet from anything that would threaten the peace they have built* ... who hated him in favor of showing his willingness to leave everybody alone just so that they leave him alone to advance in his ...

Spongebob Squarepants | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Spongebob_SquarepantsSpongebob Squarepants is the main protagonist of theSpongebob Squarepants animated series and one of HighLifeCola's DLC characters for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. His in-game rivals areRigby and Mordecai. I'M READY!

Just Another Imagines Bloghttps://anotherimaginescollection.tumblr.com/post/132375605430/flash-fanfiction-writingWe�d been driving around Beacon Hills, stopping for a quick drink at the late night caf� and watching as the drunkards wandered home. Cops picked up a few of them, and made Stiles sink a little lower in his seat (�If they see me my dad will have my head on a platter!� he�d muttered, peering over the edge of �

The Best of Harry and Ginny | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/community/The-Best-of-Harry-and-Ginny/29155The Best of Harry and Ginny. Follow. Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: ... and a detention mark a year in which Harry fumbles his way into Ginny's arms. Three part fic written for the HG fic-a-fest on LiveJournal. ... Her burgeoning powers are the least of her worries as her friendship with Harry darkens into something else. Updated 7-22Only in Dreams � Home Alone

Naruto: Birth of the Undead - Chapter 9: Regrets ...https://www.wattpad.com/371278040-naruto-birth-of-the-undead-chapter-9-regretsNaruto: Birth of the Undead Fanfiction. Naruto Uzumaki is an outcast to his family, he is considered a demon by many in the village, even by his parents to some extent. That all changes when a mysterious man in a pitch-black cloak arrives, and offers to take him as his apprentice and teac... #fanfiction #naruto #neglectednaruto #strongReviews: 117Content Rating: everyone

The Importance of Respect Chapter 6, a NCIS - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8279529/6/The-Importance-of-Respect"Alright, but this does not mean that I think one of my men killed Commander Jackson." "Understood, Commander," Kensi said. "Jackson's office was is three doors down on the left if you wanna start there. Here are the keys," Commander Rally said. "Thank you," Kensi said before taking the keys and leading the way out. "That was a good speech you ...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Percy_Jackson_and_the_OlympiansFANDOMShipping and SlashingFanFictionFanartArchives & Fannish LinksDespite being a relatively new fandom, Percy Jackson quickly became one of the biggest up-and-coming fandoms. On FanFiction.Net as of April 2019, it firmly positioned itself in third place, pushing down the previous holder of that slot, Lord of the Rings.The fandom on FanFiction.net is comprised of works dedicated to both the Percy Jackson series and its successor, Heroes of Olympus. Het and gen are the most popular ones, followed by a slightly smaller number of slash and femslash works.Apart...See more on fanlore.orgCreator: Rick Riordan (1964- )Medium: book, film adaptationsDate(s): 2005 - 2009 (books published), 2010 - 2013 (films released - questionable making of third film)Name: Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Reborn in the king of the gods - Chapter 1 - Webnovel ...https://www.webnovel.com/book/13148950105866505/35297063793129335/Reborn-in-the-king-of...Earthfluid. Finally a fanfiction on King if the gods I have waited for so long for something similar to come out but the only things that come are fanfics of ATG and Douluo Dalu...

Marie | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/MarieContents[show] The Aristocats Marie is first seen at the beginning, riding in the carriage with Madame Bonfamille, along with her mother and brothers. At home, she excitedly tries to be the first one in the door and ends up stuck in the cat door alongside her two brothers. Marie insists she...

Goodbye to the House That Built Me - Her View From Homehttps://herviewfromhome.com/living-goodbye-to-childhood-homeI would be the first baby they brought home to their new house, joining my older sister. ... I penned poems and Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanfiction and turned into a young woman probably faster than I would have liked. Time is funny like that. One minute you are the kid and the next you�re the parent. In the flash of an eye, ...

Reviews: The Tribulation of the Blue Moon | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9531598your stories are the best! You should become an actual author or something. ... wow I'm about to reread this story for the first time in 4 years and I cannot believe this story was only 11 chapters. so much happens in this seriously thought it was like 30. ... It is one of my favorites and I've read it over and over

Smitten - A G Dragon Fan Fic. - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/27319/Smitten-A-G-Dragon-Fan-FicSmitten - A G Dragon Fan Fic. Summary. Hyeri had her time dating Woohyun, and idol and a member of Infinite while she was one of their stylist. But she learned her lessons not to fall for an idol specially when they are the subject of your job because first, there's a strict policy forbidding an employee dating an idol from the same company. ...

Julian Mikuro | Yu-Gi-Oh! Fanfiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://ygofanfic.fandom.com/wiki/Julian_MikuroJulian Mikuro is the protagonist of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Seven Spirits, a fanfiction by Storymasterb.A determined, fiery duelist with a burning hate of those who would break the laws following his uncle's death at the hands of a petty mugger, Julian has made nothing less than the eradication of crime from Neo Domino his mission.

Victoria's Wrighting Commissions | Wiki | Be More Chill! Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/be-more-chill-3469163/page/item/victorias-wrighting...(Fluff fanfiction, extra character free, any ship ((except technical difficulties)), and a 2 chapter ((or more)) fanfiction!) 25 coind. Multiship bundle! (Extra character for the first 2 ships free! 3 chapter fanfic the thrid chapter for 3! One fluff fanfic!) 25. ULTIMATE BUNDLE! (One of �

Many Paths to Treadlotrgfic.comWelcome to Many Paths to Tread! Welcome to Many Paths to Tread, your place for Tolkien related fanfic! We are glad to welcome stories set in any Age of Arda, and featuring any of the Races! If your fanfiction or fanart is based on the works of J.R.R. Tolkien and falls within our ratings guidelines, then it �

Grand (Grand, #1-3) by CaraNo - Goodreads � Share book ...https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22012916-grandBe the first to ask a question about Grand Lists with This Book. ... These are the type of stories that give Fanfiction authors a good name. flag Like � see review. Jun 20, 2014 Elle Masen rated it it was amazing. ... One of my All-Time favorite fanfiction series. It is a must read! flag Like � see review.4.4/5(7)

Reviews: Kingdom Hearts Keyblade Legion | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13073196Are the absent silhouettes going to talk during the possible fighting or no? Also, to Riku, you�re an amazing character to me, my favorite one in the Kingdom Hearts series, to be exact. ... Deku has Full Cowling and a member of the Team. Deku x Zatanna Dick Grayson x Barbara Gordon Superboy x Miss Martian ... (after Sora or one of the others ...

fanfiction by plaidshirtjimkirkhttps://plaidshirtjimkirk.tumblr.com/ficsSpock had risked his life over and over to save Jim�s throughout their time together, just as Jim had done for him. And now, as the crimson light of red alert had overtaken the building and bright white emergency beacons flashed, he stared down at this pendant in his hand and thought how this risk was more than justifiable. It was necessary.

the zankie libraryzankielibrary.tumblr.comthe zankie library is a collection of quality fanfiction about bb16's zach rance and frankie grande.

Giving Consequence Chapter 11, a pride and prejudice ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12681566/11/Giving-ConsequenceFanFiction | unleash ... He also had sore and itchy eyes, a stuffed-up nose and a tightness in his chest along with a raspy cough. In a word, he was miserable. ... Darcy tried to return the greeting, but it came out as more of a grunt. If he had been Mr. Hurst that would have been good enough, but Darcy felt he should try again. ...

Everything is Not What it Seems Chapter 3, a star wars ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12847335/3/Everything-is-Not-What-it-SeemsBut it sounded like a warning...more than anything. He had been so concentrated on protecting Sabine and Zeb that he hasn't noticed the inquisitor sneak up behind him until a sharp pain filled Ezra's head and before he could even blink he was on his knees... with a bleeding wound in his head.

Fanfiction - Dokugawww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/115/2The office just called me..." he said walking back into the living room and grabbing his keys, stuffing them in his coat pocket. ... One of the many reasons why she wasn't going to spend so much time there or with him. ... and she hated it as well. She hated it in every fiber of her body. All she wanted to do was curl up and a ball and sleep ...

Mianite Fanfiction Chapter 1 : TheRealmOfMianitehttps://www.reddit.com/r/TheRealmOfMianite/comments/2wjsot/mianite_fanfiction_chapter_1Currently live: No-one! About /r/TheRealmOfMianite is a subreddit centered around the YouTube and Twitch series, Mianite. Mianite was created on 29th of May 2014 by Syndicate and iiJeriichoii. Mianite Season 2 has now finished and a date for Season 3 is unconfirmed.

batangatan: �these are just teaser pictures I am fine we ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/110619734576861446#Suga #Namjoon so funny. ... the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a bo� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottest male alive and it all started from a simple wron...

Trivia | Harry Potter Fandomhttps://harrypotterfandom.wordpress.com/category/trivia2. There�s a Harry Potter musical, and a Harry Potter spoof play, and a Harry Potter puppet series, and an interactive website. 4. Harry Potter�s legacy continues in hundreds of thousands of fan fictions. 5. The Harry Potter series is consistently ranked as the best-selling series of all time. 6.

The Truth Is Always There Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3905825/1/The-Truth-Is-Always-ThereThe Truth is always truly there, just hidden. Chapter 1. Severus Snape was in love with a young man, his name was Sebastian Webb. They were both passionately in love, and it was so deep that their love was able to create a baby.

This is Where I Belong Chapter 1: Zero, a sons of anarchy ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4695928/1/This-is-Where-I-BelongA/N: Okay okay okay... this is like the shortest beginning of the story I have ever done. Crazy. Well... I wanted to start it off like that. ... now she's gotten a little bit older and a little more responsible. She decided to go back up there and face her demons. ... She kept telling herself this was the right thing to do and that everything ...

Dramione Haven, The Fanfic that started it all: Playing ...https://dramionefanfiction.tumblr.com/post/6465853646/the-fanfic-that-started-it-all...Doth with a death, and then with a life. Beginith an era, a spirit re-born, though never the same as the spirit who conceived of it, and from this form, a love remembered, a lover never lost, and a time un-forgotten. And now, within the chapters of this tale, shall there be told, a story of woe, and love evermore. This is the story of Hermione �

Reviews: The Alexander Chronicles Year 4 ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10728191Second thing that surprised me is Ron's attitude toward Alex as well as the fact that Sirius puts Harry before his own family, though I can see that he really cares for Alex - but your own fanfiction, and you are free to have it the way you want.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/all?start=340Bourbon and Smirnoff Ice are a surprising combination that have incredible chemistry. Bourbon and Vodka create a different mood entirely. The Black Plague just stays by itself and simmers angrily until someone holds their nose and drinks it.*SESSKAG*

The Sniper | The Hunger Games Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://thehungergamesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_SniperSaige an 12 year old girl from district 2 trains for the hunger games the most ever when her sister Autumn abandoned her district to live in district 4. That year at the reaping the fourth quarter quell was around the corner. Saige unfortunatly got chosen and had slight faith in her that she can...

I Love You 3000... � I was at a party the other day and a ...https://broke-boujeeandlovingmarvel.tumblr.com/post/177194928980/i-was-at-a-party-the...I was at a party the other day and a guy called me doll and I felt like I was a girl in a bucky barnes fanfic ... like wow i was shook bucky barnes bucky x reader bucky imagine james barnes james bucky barnes mcu marvel marvel fanfiction marvel fandom marvel mcu mcu fanfiction mcu family mcu rp doll so simple yet so sweet boujee thoughts ...

Tired of This Chapter 2, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10791793/3/Tired-of-ThisThis is a much better strategy than attacking him head on," Itachi responded. ... That was the only thing that Amaya wanted for lunch every day. After that Amaya ran to play in the living room of their house. ... going to get home in a half hour. She wanted to have dinner on the table for him as soon as he got home. "Sorry honey, but it's ...

Expect The Unexpected Chapter 16: Yikes ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13079889/16/Expect-The-UnexpectedHarry wakes up to find all three Hallows on his person and a note saying his only true friend was also returned to the past.(Independent Harry and Hermione) ... "I know easy," said Harry "but it's just too much writing. My hands are killing me". ... I was nervous that I was the only one thinking that."

Finally - Chapter 1 - SansationalSans - Miraculous Ladybug ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/18170585/chapters/42973616So, my first fanfiction ever. Please don't judge it too harshly. ... She was the source of her powers; the one who made her Ladybug. �He knows why we can�t know each other�s identities, Tikki! Why would he even ask! It�s not that I don�t want to know, but it is a secret for a reason!� ...

andy x chucky - chapter 1 : hi i'm Chucky - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/730032289-andy-x-chucky-chapter-1-hi-i'm-chuckyFanfiction. a cute story about andy and chucky but it is a fan fiction and a ship that i quite like now and so now i think i should do one . ?? ... then I opened my other gift and it was just a good guys costume set for a good guy doll so I got sad but at least i got something I guess it was better than nothing my mommy went to work ...Reviews: 3Content Rating: everyone

She's Mine -- Dramione - I Love You More Than I ... - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/359401706-she's-mine-dramione-i-love-you-more-than-i-haveRead I Love You More Than I Have Ever Found a Way to Say To You from the story She's Mine -- Dramione by _Justa_fangirl_ with 8,654 reads. fanfiction, hogwarts...Reviews: 65Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: A New Begining | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12642935As I said, I enjoy the story but it's the construction that's it's downfall. Once again, I beg you to get a good beta and have them rework your story so far before you continue. This is not meant to flame or embarrass you but it's not going to help you improve if everyone tells you that you're doing good when it's obvious that the work is subpar.

Reviews: A Different Love (BK2) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11243651for A Different Love ... but you could have been writing a story of my life but it being Ireland instead of Hawaii and a missing father instead of mother. xxx. 5/7/2018 c1 iceman4574 great story please update soon want to see how it finishes out ... I don't remember much of anything about the other story that was the prequel either. However, I ...

Predicting Rory's Boyfriend In 'Gilmore Girls' Based On ...https://www.bustle.com/articles/152518-predicting-rorys-boyfriend-in-gilmore-girls...Apr 06, 2016 ï¿½ Predicting Rory's Boyfriend In 'Gilmore Girls' Based On Their Fanfiction Popularity ... Girls based on the amount of fanfiction that is written about her and a ... but it looks like 1.2 thousand ...

Fanfiction - Dokugawww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8266/3She sat up and took a good look around. She was in a room. She heard the shuffling of paper and turned her head to see Sesshomaru with his back to her, doing paperwork. She had to stifle a giggle. This was a sight that she personally thought was hilarious. Sure he was the Western Lord and all, but it was still funny to actually see it happening.

Bad Homestuck Fanfiction � Homestuck High - Chapter 9https://badhomestuckfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/156894815198/homestuck-high-chapter-9~This is the final chapter so once I finish it I�m FINALLY FREE� Until I find another fanfiction :( im so thunkful for da revows im gettin for tha stry nd I DO NOT NEED HELP WITH IT OK I AM FINE my brother woz arrested an then i cldnt come on for a whiole but now dis stry is goin in a whole knew direction xP so haters u can fuck off go ...

I Have a Date?, a rookie blue fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13306712/1/I-Have-a-Date"Well, not anymore. I have more places to show you." I don't specifically mention it as a second date, but it's implied. "I can't wait." She leans in for a hug that I return. I don't generally like hugging but I could hug her for hours. But as the hug ends and our faces get to close, we both lean in at the same time for a �

I'm A Rider (And So Are You) Chapter 11 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13115563/11/I-m-A-Rider-And-So-Are-YouAnd a pair of footsteps echoing through the halls. ... If the best I can expect from you, I have no idea why my Master thought so highly of you. Better to just scrap you and try someone else, no? Maybe then I'd get a WORTHY rival." ... Gone are the days you will hide and wait for your time. We will run through the fields and cities, and ...

The Plagiarism Loophole - The Odyssey Onlinehttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/plagiarism-loopholeJan 04, 2017 ï¿½ This means that if you are writing, say, fanfiction for a movie you like, you have to give credit to the original author, but if you just happen to reuse the first name of one the characters because you like it, you do not have to give credit to the author you got the idea from.

Topic � Sonic the hedgehog � Change.orghttps://www.change.org/t/sonic-the-hedgehog-en-usFanart is still being drawn, fanfiction is still being written, and many fans are still waiting for closure after all this time. However, it wouldn't make much sense to add an ending to a series nearly two decades after its cancellation- for a number of reasons, it simply isn't plausible.

Aftermath - Fanfiction | I reject your reality and ...https://evelynthursday.tumblr.com/post/93775957198/aftermath-fanfictionAug 04, 2014 ï¿½ One of the shadows by the door reached over and turned on the lights, revealing Ianto and Martha. �I was just going to lock up for the night and take Martha to her hotel before going home. Is there anything I can do before I leave?� Ianto asked. Jack sniffed heavily, dismissing the answer �Bring Owen back� echoing in his mind,

The Son of Neptune Chapter 6, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12730631/6/The-Son-of-Neptune"More so to a demigod than a legacy." Percy shot back. "And even more so for a child of one of the elder gods. Unless you believe that you, a fourth-generation legacy, understand divine blood better than I, a son to the Sea God, the fourth-born of Saturn?" There were hushed murmurs at Percy's statement, and Octavian knew he had been beaten.

Answers Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12872154/1/AnswersHermione stayed leaning forward as the train plunged along through a tunnel, the darkness of the car showed the hallway illuminated through the small window, the same face she had seen in the darkness of the store earlier today, sneered as he passed and made its way to a cart of his own.

Life As They Know It Chapter 1: First Times?, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11670645/1/Life-As-They-Know-ItI really am. I missed writing for this story, and re-read it over the summer, and realized that I honestly had a good story plot but it could have been better written, so here we go! Keep in mind that this story takes place 3 years after the coordination. Okay, the second version.

Naruto Uchiha Chapter 5: A New Power, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11444184/5/Naruto-Uchiha"The answer to that is a long story that begins during the first days of the Shinobi," said Hiruzen, "the Rinnegan is said to have been the doujutsu of the founder of Ninjutsu, the Sage of Six Paths. The full abilities of this doujutsu aren't known, as it hasn't been seen for many generations, but it was said to be one of the most powerful.

Delphi - Trish L.D - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/story/179018714-delphi"We are the true thing to fear and we will remind her of that fact with the power of our weapons and the hatred in our hearts." ... -This is a PJO & HoO fanfiction, but it is set before Percy was born. He does appear later in the series- �Disclaimer� Rick Riordan owns most characters and some storyline events Overall book song: Tear in My ...Content Rating: everyone

REVIEW: HOUSE OF CARDS BY SUGAMINS | ARMY's Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/blog/review-house-of-cards-by-sugamins/5BVZ...This is the first (and possibly last) review of a BTS fanfiction. There will be spoilers for this story but I will clearly state when they will be. I hope you enjoy! House of Cards by Sugamins. Jungkook is the heir to a mob empire, the most notorious in the whole of Seoul.

Megaman X - Standing up for Iris. - In Support of Hated ...https://hated-character.livejournal.com/15616.htmlMegaman X - Standing up for Iris. - In Support of Hated Characters ... This is fanfiction. No one is right, and no matter how much the fangirls want it to, X/Zero is not canon. Neither is Zero/Iris. She's dead, and they never had the chance to have a relationship. ... The first reason is a problem that's a general one for Megaman fanfiction ...

My rather extensive KS FanFictions recommendations (in ...https://www.reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/1pt4tp/my_rather_extensive_ks_fanfictionsBut it's hard to give a short introduction that's meaningful and doesn't spoiler anything, especially if a lot of these stories aren't fresh on my mind. However, even though these descriptions suck, consider that these stories are on this list because I think they're some of the best ones in the first place.

UniverseFanfic/comments/6nqejq/why_without_the_lights_is_the_best_fanfiction_ive/" h="ID=SERP,5198.1">Why "Without the Lights" is the best fanfiction I've ever ...https://www.reddit.com/.../6nqejq/why_without_the_lights_is_the_best_fanfiction_iveWhy "Without the Lights" is the best fanfiction I've ever read. [TRIGGER WARNINGS] ... a kids show" I instead blamed it on bad voice acting, or writing, or maybe both. And honestly, that's probably what it was. ... It was SO GOOD. I don't usually like first person fanfictions, but for this one it just stepped up the immersion to a whole ...

KatsuDeku~???~Kacchan + Deku~Bakugou x Midoriya's �https://www.pinterest.com/pin/158470480624561002#wattpad #fanfiction This is my first time making a story so helpful advice is appreciated now on to the actual summery it was a normal day for class 1a Kacchan was yelling like normal the others were talking with each other Aizawa was sleeping then out of nowhere a flash happened... read the story if �

Favorite fanfictions - Castle's Old Hauntcastlesoldhaunt.forumotion.com/t11-favorite-fanfictionsOct 13, 2011 ï¿½ I have a collection of fanfics that will make you laugh you're pants off. On FanFiction.net, hallow777 has decided since she has a hard time updating her stories, she is going to create a collection in which she will post one short story a day, some only a couple hundred words to a couple thousand.

It's not just a cover Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12952192/1/It-s-not-just-a-coverI love fanfiction, and I'm just trying to improve my writing. Comments with constructive criticism are welcome and if you want to edit my work just contact me. I apologize in advance if this work has so many mistakes that it's hard to read. Chapter 1/2. THURSDAY. During school, Peter had a feeling that he forgot about something.

It was your Fault Chapter 1 Selena, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10940398/1/It-was-your-FaultFanFiction | unleash ... Jasper was distant for a little after my birthday, but later apologized to me for what happened; I told him that I never blamed him. It was never his fault; controlling his own bloodlust on top of very one else's, including Edward's, whom my blood calls out to most of all, has to be difficult. ... Nights are the worst ...

What are some good Sirius Black/OC fanfictions? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-are-some-good-Sirius-Black-OC-fanfictionsNov 29, 2018 ï¿½ A few good ones I�ve read are: The Gambler https://www.quotev.com/story/7964413/The-Gambler-A-Sirius-Black-Love-Story-Completed/1 Meet Me With A Smile (Rated M ...

FanFiction For Youhttps://multific.tumblr.comA/N: Starting next week, I�ll be on vacation, so I probably won�t be able to post for a long time. Do not worry, I won�t be dead. And when I�ll get back, I will start posting again. Thank you! Have a nice day~ Chris� dog always had a huge part of both of your lives. Chris loved the pupp very much.

One Piece Historical Fanfiction Stories - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/c/Historical/One+Piece?page=1I got this inspiration for a one shot from the musical play Hamilton. ... I'm sorry to tell you this but it isn't a fanfiction. Anyway READ THIS PLEASE. Add to library 17 Discussion ... Nico Robin Anime/Manga May 12, 2017 (Y/n) Smoker and Tashigi Smoker are the daughters of Lieutenant Smoker. Law went to New York for better opportunities and ...

Good usernames for fanfiction .net? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130402223738AAYKpx6Apr 02, 2013 ï¿½ I want something that goes for a female username, that is mysteroius or strange. I thought of TheBlueShadow, its weak and pathetic, but I love the color blue and shadows are neat. ... Good usernames for fanfiction .net? I want something that goes for a female username, that is mysteroius or strange. ... but it was hard to think of something to ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

A.T.O.M.: Alpha Teens on Machines FanFiction Archive ...https://m.fanfiction.net/cartoon/A-T-O-M-Alpha-Teens-on-Machines/?&srt=1&r=103&p=5FanFiction. Just In. ... by Firefly1fan Axel and Lioness decide that it is time to find Sebastian Manning and destroy the Serpent's Tail forever but it is going to be hard for them but they're the Alpha Teens they will win. AxelxLioness ... Axel and Lioness the Return of Thrash by Firefly1fan Lioness's Dad returns for a visit and Axel and ...

Reviews: Code Geass Inferno HIATUS BEING ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/119712989/18/2017 c2 Vampirelord101 Just a slight nit pick here but why are the British loyal to Europe I mean yes the isles were taken by the French in the code geass timeline but prior to this Britannia was experiencing a golden age under the still dominant Tudor dynasty.

What is a good poem to use if the subject is poor people ...https://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_good_poem_to_use_if_the_subject_is_poor_people...How do you get your fanfiction reviewed? ... What would the best title for a poem in the point of view of a city under attack but its people still have hope you were thinking city of hope or hope ...

May 2017 Newsletter � Keira Marcoskeiramarcos.com/2017/05/may-2017-newsletterMay 20, 2017 ï¿½ Keira Marcos In my spare time, I write fanfiction and lead a cult of cock worshippers on the Internet. It's not the usual kind of hobby for a 40ish "domestic engineer" but we live in a modern world and I like fucking with people's expectations.

My FanFiction Bloghttps://sherfanfiction.blogspot.comWatching Sunsets is for a challenge. I like it, and I think it's going to be a great story. And writing with the two other girls is so much fun. The Greatest Lie I am continuing because it was really MY first FanFiction idea. It was my second FF and Just A Dream was my first, but it wasn't my idea.

The Only One Chapter 11, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12239306/11/The-Only-OneI've liked him for a long time now but he was always one of my best friends. Our other best friend, Hannah, likes Neville so she's not interested in Ernie as a boyfriend. ... we were worried about what he would do. The silver lining was the lack of attacks and innocent people dying. ... the week off and a weekend on each end. The first three ...

Can I trust you? Chapter 3, a kickin' it fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8756089/3/Can-I-trust-youKim and I walked out of the airport, and we were met with sunlight. I called a cab, and it dropped us off at my aunt's house. We stared at it for a moment, then I rang the doorbell. "Just a minute," I heard a voice call from inside. It was opened, and a short, stout lady stared at us. "Hi, Aunt Martha." I said, happy to see her. Her eyes grew wide.

Clint Barton Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Clint+BartonBrowse through and read clint barton fanfiction stories and books ... was to find the people that put her there in the first place, and take them down. Add to library 6,174 Discussion 1,141 Browse more Action. The Seventh Avenger ... Badly. So when Stark Industries called her, desperate for a housekeeper, there was no way in heaven she was ...

Reviews: A ROHAN GHOST STORY | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1660421Fabulous story! I very recently re-watched the LOTR films, and I was looking for some fic that focused on Eomer, and yours was the first one I decided to read. However, I'm now afraid that you may have ruined me for all other fics - this was just SO well done! When reading fanfics, I usually skim the first bit just to see if it's what I'm ...

Welcome to Drama Academy by Melody Hope Masonhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12402028-welcome-to-drama-academyOct 28, 2011 ï¿½ I was a fan of the original fanfiction story and followed it very closely. So, when I found out that Melody was turning this mammoth of a story into a real novel, I was thrilled and immediatly bought it, wanting to be supportive of my fellow fanfiction writers and because I remembered enjoying the story so much online.3.4/5(10)

How did Inuyasha/Hetalia/Insert_Series_Here become so ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/how-did-inuyasha-hetalia-insert_series_here...May 17, 2017 ï¿½ I was browsing Fanfiction.net, and I noticed that there's over 110000 Inuyasha fics there right now, which is incredible when you consider it has only ever aired on Adult Swim, and only for 4 years, long before Netflix existed.Then we have Hetalia: Axis Powers with over 120000 fics, in spite of having never aired in North America at all. Where did all these authors come from in the first place?

The Rise of the Dragon Chapter 4: As the Years Passed, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13184113/4/The-Rise-of-the-DragonAs the months passed a full year went by and no progress was made on Naruto's recovery and eventually that year turned into three with the visits from those who care for Naruto barely happening at all. ... Today was the day that Naruto would officially become one of the Dragon Sorcerers and claim a dragon of his own.

Life of the Independent Chapter 30: When ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9596830/30/Life-of-the-Independent"So is Nymphadora" was the straight response she got. She threw her head back as she laughed. "Oh tell me about it�I absolutely detest the name but thanks to my mother who was bonkers enough to give me such a name, I have to live with it�its actually why I prefer to be called Tonks" ... He usually wasn't this comfortable when talking to a ...

The Tragedy of Naruto Uzumaki: A Naruto Fanfiction ...https://www.wattpad.com/729611746-the-tragedy-of-naruto-uzumaki-a-naruto-fanfictionThe Tragedy of Naruto Uzumaki: A Naruto Fanfiction Fanfiction. As a child, Naruto was the scapegoat of everyone's problems, the Kyuubi attack, the Uchiha Clan Massacre, and many other things. Not anymore. After they take it too far, something deep and primal awakens in Naruto as he turns from a sweet boy to a...Reviews: 122Content Rating: everyone

Fanfic: ZIMBIOTE (Temporary Hiatus) Ch 2, Invader Zim ...https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13226476/2It was the Dib. "Don't think you can hide from me alien scum, a new disguise can't fool me!" Dib shouted as he jumped from the shadows. He hated to admit it, but Dib wasn't wrong. He was the only one that knew him for who he actually is and what his real intentions were. �

Second Titan War (Muse-Verse) | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Second_Titan_War_(Muse-Verse)The Second Titan War, or the Second Titanomachy, was the conflict between the forces of Olympus and the Titans, which arose when the Titan Lord Kronos attempted to take his revenge on the Olympians for defeating him and sealing him in Tartarus.He was opposed by the Olympians; the demigods of Camp Half-Blood, including Percy Jackson; and the demigods of Camp Jupiter, including Jason Grace.The ...

Polygon Man | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Polygon_ManPolygon Man was the original mascot for the PlayStation brand. Opening: Polygon Man is angered by the fact that he has been humiliated by every character in the cast. He now seeks revenge and wants to reclaim his throne.

DStone | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/7457743/DStoneFeb 04, 2019 ï¿½ Anywho. We're talking about doing a collab work that'll be posted on my profile later on. The story's still under progress but it's a crossover Sword Art Online x RWBY fanfiction. The name hasn't been discussed yet and the story itself is still underway but stay tuned for the official release.

Not Quite Chapter 1, a vampire diaries fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12734790/1/Not-Quite"Okay, I know you think I'm crazy. I can prove it. Look at my pictures." Caroline quickly opens an app on her phone before turning it to show a picture of what looked like Bonnie in a cap and gown. Then another with her, Bonnie, and an unnamed brunette, all in the same caps and gowns. Then one of Bonnie and Matt, same outfit.

Star Wars fanfiction: A celebration of the geekiest fans ...https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/indulge-in-a-star-wars-celebration-of-fanfictionApr 14, 2019 ï¿½ Welcome to Read This Fanfiction, a weekly digest of the hottest and latest fanfics about all your favorite movies, television shows, anime, and more.Whether they're popular, heartbreaking, innovative, or just plain entertaining, here's what you should be reading! Star Wars. The trailer is here.At long last, we know the title of Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker.

fluff | Klaine fanfiction | Page 2https://klainefics.wordpress.com/category/general/genre/fluff/page/2Jan 25, 2014 ï¿½ Confusing Pretty Little Thing � AlexiaD99. 43, 191 words � 32 chapters + 3 drabbles � complete. When Kurt was dragged by Rachel and one of her friends to a party that promised to be full of famous people he didn�t expect to meet the TV star Blaine Anderson.

Get What You Wanted - Rosario fanfic anyone ...https://www.reddit.com/.../comments/44tag9/get_what_you_wanted_rosario_fanfic_anyoneJust a question, to you Rosario redditors out there. Do you read Rosario+ fanfiction? And, if so, did you read Mistress Winowyll's Get What You Wanted? I ask because, I recently read it (and a bunch of other affiliated/AU sidestories, totalling up to 950k words read in 4 days) and it impacted me pretty hard, emotionally. Still not sure why.

Reviews: Somewhere, Ohio | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/129754156/26 c4 WildHurricane This is off to a really good start! There's so many elements in here that I truly like! Kurt and Blaine and their little family of course, but also the fact that the kids of former ND members are a part of the new ND, that former Warbler members are now the head of three show choirs at McKinley, that Sam is the principal (really, who would have thought?), etc., etc.

camren fan fiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/camren fan fictionCamila's dream of working in a coffee shop and falling in love is coming to the smail screen. Good job PR team.?? I heard this was a Camren fan fiction though. Anyone have any links. // i don't now if it has an english version, but it has a good one called The Last Coffee, �

Why You Should Keep Writing When You Want to Quit - The ...https://thewritepractice.com/be-orneryWhy You Should Keep Writing When You Want to Quit. by Ruthanne Reid | 22 comments. I�ve tackled why we write before. Having an answer to that question is crucial, but it�s only the first question. ... Ruthanne Reid is one of those pesky fanfiction authors who �

Reviews: Up against the wall | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9325225o If most of your material has MA content in it and it will take too long to edit, it would be best to remove the later chapters/portions, keep only the first chapter/post and revise that one quickly. Your reviews will NOT disappear nor vanish when you delete and/or re-upload the �

For This, We Are Partners Chapter 1: Miralacouses, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13326584/1/For-This-We-Are-PartnersLuka is a good guy, but we both know that the only guy that you could compare to Adrien would be Chat. You've known that for a while. No, she didn't. Shut up brain. Or heart. Whichever one was speaking at the moment. She wasn't quite sure which one was. She was broken out of her thoughts by her partner landing next to her with a soft thud.

Was It Something I Said? Chapter 1, a yuri!!! on ice ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13262725/1/Was-It-Something-I-SaidIt's like he was skating in black and white, unable to bring colour to his tale. He wanted to be in his hotel room with a bottle of something alcoholic, stuffing his face with food. Victor assumed that his starer was a fan too shy to approach him and he knew he needed to be Victor Nikiforov, just for a little longer.

SGE Fanfiction: Splitting a Soul - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/9005612/SGE-Fanfiction-Splitting-a-Soul/2Jan 07, 2017 ï¿½ SGE Fanfiction: Splitting a Soul Chapter One: A Disaster Waiting to Happen. Raindrops On Roses. Tags Fanfiction. I�ve been wanting to write some SGE fanfiction for a long time, and I�m so excited to write it here! Here�s Chapter One: A Disaster Waiting to Happen(Title of fanfiction yet to be confirmed) ... This was the fifth argument the ...

FanFiction � FictionGirlhttps://fictiongirl17.wordpress.com/category/fanfictionOct 26, 2017 ï¿½ Chapter Fifteen � Our Child�This Life. Donna laid in bed, she stared at the ceiling with her hand on her stomach, she rolled to the side and looked at the clock, three o�clock in the morning, �God, its that time� Donna thought as she rolled back onto her back as she turned her head to the left, seeing Harvey sleep like a baby, like the sleeping non moving baby in her stomach.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Drowning" h="ID=SERP,5102.1">Drowning | South Park Fanon Wikia | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://southparkfanon.fandom.com/wiki/DrowningDrowning is a K2 oneshot fanfiction. It was written by Icelilly as a set of Christmas gifts as well as a late birthday present for a DeviantART user. Contents[show] Synopsis Kenny died two months ago and Kyle is trying to move on. But he sees him everywhere and it's affecting his life! But at a...

Reviews: God bless all our dear children | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/55153408/13/2010 c9 19 daffywriter Yaaaaay! Glad everything turned out in the end. Glad Nels believed enough in his love for Harriet to have faith that she'd be okay. I'm especially glad Nels realized just how lucky his is instead of always going on about the Ingalls being lucky!

Reviews: Doctor Who: Return of Dalek Sec | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12308756Secondly, for a story of this length it isn't too much but there are some distracting misspellings at bad times. Might want to clean that up a bit. The good: nice, complex plot with sharp dialogue, not easy with such a diverse group. I had to stop and think who Dalek Sec was but it �

Fanfiction - dokuga.comwww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10969/1AN: Originally posted on tumblr to answer a prompt ask. ---They had reconnected, was the short version. After two and something years of the Bone Eaters Well being closed, Kagome, with a heavy heart, had accepted it probably wouldn't ever open again.

Passionate Fanfictionhttps://passionatefanfictionbka.tumblr.com/post/49740913196/passionate-bonus-chapter...It was the second one this week and he had been getting rave reviews. ... Babe,� Robyn replied. She turned around in his arms and placed her arms around his neck. �Thank you sweetheart but I was referring to everyone seeing you in this dress,� Chris said a smile. ... Chris had been saying it freely for a year, never questioning her lack ...

Born Of Deception | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Born_Of_DeceptionIt was not by chance that this struggle came to be. The blame falls squarely upon my shoulders for giving evil the chance it needed and therefore fulfilling an ancient prophecy. Raiden's Earthrealm champions had failed to stop the Deadly Alliance from fully resurrecting the mummified army of the...

FanFiction For You - Nurseryhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/183218958191/nurseryMar 04, 2019 ï¿½ He was speechless. He remembers when he left the room was filled with stuff you barely used, but now, it was the perfect room for a baby. He loved the colour of the walls, the little crib, even the stuffed animals that were placed in the crib. His eyes watered a little. �I know that you wanted to help, but I just got so bored.

Joseph Knox's 'The Smiling Man' Is Right Up True Crime ...https://bookriot.com/2019/02/16/the-smiling-manA follow-up to the first novel in the series, ... The Smiling Man reads like the best fanfiction ever offered to a hungry group of true crime aficionados. Joseph Knox is clearly one of us. And he has the talent to build a world around his crazy theories and wild imaginings. Luckily, we get to go along for the ride.

It Wasn't Me, a ncis fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9869561/1/It-Wasn-t-MeHe started reading his email and then picked up one of the requisition forms that he had forgotten to fill out the other day. ... He had gone for a while when Abby made her way up to the bullpen and looked at him. ... I have no idea who it was, but it wasn't me." "It was you, Tony. Who else would be the prankster?" "Like I said it wasn't me. If ...

You Can Be The One Chapter 3, a glee fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6996860/3/You-Can-Be-The-OneShe bent down across from Rachel, just mere inches away. Quinn eyed her for a bit before placing a comforting hand onto her shoulder. "Rachel," Quinn tried again. ... and wasn't surprised to find it empty. It was the middle of the period, so the students were obviously at the gym. ... but it didn't seem like it would just slide off, so it was ...

Fanfic: Black Hearts Ch 3, Once Upon a Time | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/11110632/3It looked hard for a lot of them, but she was rather sure most of them were simple thugs. But the thing that confused her was the Queen. Regina was hardly ignoring her. They took meals together. But she spent much of her day on the affairs of the kingdom and never called for her presence. ... It wasn't of that high a quality but it would do, as ...

Supernatural Fan Fiction Tells the Demon Dean Story Better ...https://guardianlv.com/2014/11/supernatural-fan-fiction-tells-the-demon-dean-story-betterNov 03, 2014 ï¿½ Supernatural fan fiction can be strange, but it can tell storylines better, including the Demon Dean storyline. A number of fans were annoyed at �

Reviews: Harry's Secret Friend | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12911890Easily one of the best portrayals of this pairing that I have ever seen. ... I feel like there is an original story here but it is weighed down by so much canon rehash it is hard to stay engaged with the the plot. ... I just found this story, and I've been reading it straight for a day and a half. I �

The Queen's Intuition, a lion king fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336806/1/The-Queen-s-IntuitionAs the party rolled on, the golden zebra approached the king and queen of Pride Rock, who were happily watching on. "This is a wonderful celebration, your majesty," she gushed. "My herd and I haven't had this much fun in forever! And thank you for allowing my herd to spend the night here!" "Why, thank you, Dhahabu," Nala responded.

fanfictiondreamer627 | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/4867110/fanfictiondreamer627fanfictiondreamer627 is a fanfiction author that has written 12 stories for Game X-overs, Misc. Games, Kim Possible, Legend of Zelda, TV X-overs, Ratchet and Clank, and Cartoon X-overs.

Terra's Twin - Tara, Sequel to TTT [fanfiction] - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcSLxouMidkClick to view1:24Aug 24, 2009 ï¿½ EDIT: This is the trailer I made for my fanfiction story Terra Through Time. However, I have removed the story so I could rewrite it and improve the story as a while. When I get the chance, I will ...Author: ShuyinsSoldierViews: 3.1K

Velmas Spirit thingy by ShadowPossesion on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/shadowpossesion/art/Velmas-Spirit-thingy-789389891This is also on my fanfiction account as well shadow sneaker. ... A bright white light came out of her chest as the machine began to pull out her spirit thingy. Her body lifted up a bit as her soul ripped out of her chest and her body slowly landed back on the restraints. For the first time Velma starred at her own attractive lifeless body. out ...

Reviews: Knight of the Heart | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/126563891/18 c5 O Can't wait for Mordred to get her weapon Clarent. I have a few ideas for you to due with Clarent. As lengend say Clarent is said to be the equal to Caliburn or even surpass it but it's still B rank while Caliburn is A to A even it conditionally.

Nendos on Ice � �Fanfiction� HA, I bet you were expecting a...https://theseaver.tumblr.com/post/179631569986/fanfiction-ha-i-bet-you-were-expecting-a�Fanfiction� HA, I bet you were expecting a Halloween-themed one, weren�t you? Okay, before someone gets offended (because it�s the internet), this wasn�t meant to criticize of the content/quality of fanfiction. I love fanfiction as much as the next person and I write it myself.

RWBY and JNPR watch the show | Page 4 | SpaceBattles Forumshttps://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/rwby-and-jnpr-watch-the-show.743843/page-4Apr 19, 2019 ï¿½ I also don't believe anyone who writes 230k words is in it for easy subs. True its not as if the author here is working on his own OC for publication, but the same criticism can be dropped at the feet of any piece of fanfiction, even the best. Also I noticed the growth in quality as the chapters progressed, its nice to see that in a story too.

The Dance Chapter 4: Stories, a harry potter ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12779488/4/The-DanceIt didn't take Harry long to tell about this. He also told them about the first task and about the egg with the unintelligible clue. Cygnus laughed a bit. "Well, outflying a dragon is an idea fit for a Gryffindor, I'm sure at least Snape has told you so. It needs a lot of courage and self �

Isabella The First Chapter 6, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12023891/6/Isabella-The-FirstIsabella is the first vampire in existence. After many years of ruling she decides to create the Volturi to take over. 3000 years later and Isabella has to come out of hiding because the Volturi aren't doing what she made them for.

Dixie | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/DixieDixie, labeled as the Country Farmer girl is a contestant in Total Drama: Beach Party Mayhem. She was originally on the Sandy Dollars team. Biography Dixie is Pete's brother and she is a year younger than him. Like Pete she worked on their parents farm for a while. Once Pete left for the city...

Rizzoli & Isles fic: Toy (2/3) Jane/Maura (NC-17) � pop up ...https://popupbooks.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/rizzoli-isles-fic-toy-23-janemaura-nc-17Oct 16, 2010 ï¿½ The fanfiction of an anxious geek from the following fandoms: Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Sanctuary, Iron Man, Avengers, Rizzoli & Isles, The Closer, Castle, The Mentalist, House, Bones, Star Trek Voyager and the Dragon Age game series.

Sparks of Rebellion Chapter 15: Fire ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13174530/15/Sparks-of-RebellionThe Ghost Crew went inside one of the Corellian Corvettes where they saw a few members of the squadron. Then Chopper showed a hologram of Bail Organa appeared. "Hello, my friend."Bail greeted. "It is good to see you again." "I don't understand, I met you once for a few moments."Kanan said. "I don't even know your name."

One Night With The Dark Queen chapter 1 ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12833743/1/One-Night-With-The-Dark-QueenOne Night with The Dark Queen. Naruto X Origa of Discordia. An: This is a Three shot Naruto x Kuroinu Fanfiction it's a spin off from my story "Uzumaki Naruto: The Dark Elf Queen's Harbinger".In this small spin off A young Naruto sleeps with his Queen earning something more than sleeping with Origa.

Reviews: A Dragon's Roar | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12510430for A Dragon's Roar. 7/10 c19 Guest ... Also, I just remember that once on one of Cersei's chapters she remembered a tourney (I think it was the one in Viserys honor) where her father received more applause than the king but Rhaegar outshined them both, I would love a to see Rhaegar reaction to Daeron receiving more support than him, I think it ...

Why are there so many Naruto Fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110108174643AAw37ZjJan 08, 2011 ï¿½ Best Answer: Well in this case, there are many fangirls who truly love this anime because of the popularity, "Bishonen" and stories! I myself hate fangirls because they ruin good anime and make stupid **** like "fanfiction" and stuff! But a very tough question for anyone to �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 9

Reviews: Connected | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3394759well as usual you've shown incredible skill as a writer, continuing to be one of my favorite FF's on here. the thing is, whatever happens, weather someone stops reviewing like i have for a long time, that doesn't mean i stopped reading, just haven't had a lot of time to do so.

The First Knight Chapter 1: Prologue, an a song of ice and ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12642926/1/The-First-KnightHe would watch that happiness turned to ash in his son's tongue the moment he would give the order to the famed knight, the Sword of the Morning, to have the First Night. ... It was the Sword of the Morning who had discovered her identity as the Knight of the Laughing Tree. However, instead of taking her to the Mad King, Ser Arthur Dayne had ...

Amalgamate Chapter 1: Prologue, a my hero ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13331151/1/AmalgamateAll of his STATS; Strength, Technique, Agility, Teamwork, and Smarts, were S-rank at 6 out of 5, the first hero to do so for all categories. A section of the page was dedicated to his Quirk. A poster showing All Might in his hero pose fell out, flattering to the floor, although Izuku had already decided it would be placed behind his computer.

Illusions of the Sunlight | Naruto FanFiction - [Illusions ...https://www.wattpad.com/374945302-illusions-of-the-sunlight-naruto-fanfictionIllusions of the Sunlight | Naruto FanFiction Fanfiction. He isn't the person he seems to be. He has secrets, lies, and dark truths to his soul and real persona. His life isn't as pretty and nice as everyone thought it is, and in fact, it was quite the exact opposite. Uzumaki Naruto, if that is his real n...Reviews: 479Content Rating: everyone

holy crap this piece was the first time when i tried out ...https://www.tumblr.com/search/holy crap this piece was the first time when i tried out...holy crap this piece was the first time when i tried out fanfiction < > Most recent ... who was always the sensible, protective, brotherly figure, threw himself into endless alcohol for the first time in his life. It was all after a long tiring day of demon hunting with Isabelle and Jace, two days after Magnus had broken up with him, that Alec ...

Chapter 3 | Seventeen Fanfiction Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/seventeen-fanfiction/page/blog/chapter-3/LvR8_3pC8uRNx8605J05...That was the first time he saw Mingyu being jealous. They had been living together for almost two years after graduation, but still haven�t defined their relationship with a word. Mingyu was polite to Soonyoung, but Jihoon could see the annoyance in his expression and how his eyes followed Soonyoung�s hands as soon as they touched Jihoon.

Julius Quinn | Eragon Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://eragonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Julius_QuinnJulius Quinn (born April 3, 8187 AC) was the First Grandmaster of the Literators who later became a powerful Indlvarn before his death. Julius Quinn was born in Surda and was raised by his mother Silena until her death in 8195 AC. Now orphaned, Julius joined the Empire's Legions, but was never...

Matt Tollin (TDIn) | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Matt_Tollin_(TDIn)Matt was a player in Total Drama Insanity. He is the only non-veteran to have appeared in other fanfics before TDIn, and so is considered a guest star of sorts. He was included simply to boost ratings and awareness of the show. Time on TDIn When Matt got to Wawanakwa park, he notably shared a...

Reviews: Spells that should NOT be used on Snape at all ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/10554656Even gone so far as to allow the teachers in his so call school to turn the backs on him. The cherry on top of this shit cake is HE PERSONALLY SEALED THE WILLS OF THE POTTERS AND PLACED HARRY IN AN ABUSIVE HOME IGNORING ANY HINT OF THE ABUSE! Thus he is a Dark Lord masquerading as the Leader of the Light. Also as a Light Mage. Wonderful idea ...

Sorry Chapter 1, a fosters fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12013977/1/SorryI sit on the toilet with my feet on the lid so no one can see my feet. It felt like I was the only person in the world and I was so scared. I became terrified when I heard someone walk into the bathroom. I tried to cover my mouth when I heard them swing open the first stall door and then another.

Only For You (Twilight Fan Fiction) - Chapter Two - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/194287687-only-for-you-twilight-fan-fiction-chapter-twoNo one really talk for a minute of so but Rosalie was the first to speak. "This is Emily. The one I was telling you about" Rosalie said. I was greeted by each of them and I had a nice conversation with them all. It was the end of the day and Rosalie was taking me out to restaurant as a 'date' kind of thing.Reviews: 15Content Rating: everyone

The Kiss, a facts of life fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12657246/1/The-KissShe knew the girl still inhabited her space, but it was as if she were like the rest of her furniture, she just happened to be there and would be used when needed. Jo wouldn't be the first to vocally confirm that they were friends, but she was beginning to seethe with �

Reviews: Godzilla vs Ghost Godzilla | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3772498Also, the story is in dire need of more description. Not that it's bad- it's far better than some other fanfiction I've read (Read: yaoi lemons written by 14-year-old girls) but it's not exactly the best either. But apart from those two factors, I'm pretty sure this would've been a great plot for a movie.

Invader Zim X | The Invader ZIM Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://izfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Invader_Zim_XInvader Zim X is a Fan-made TV show of the original series Invader Zim, and follows the original series since the show was canceled but is coming back because of popular demand a alternate to the Invader Zim story and the first TV show of Invader Zim to go with the original timeline of the original series (because it takes place years after the show was last aired) This series will ...

I wrote this fanfiction short story last September, what ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090804142036AAz7L2TAug 04, 2009 ï¿½ Best Answer: So a James Bond fanfic. I think most of it was pretty good. I just didn't quite like these: 1. In the first paragraph, the perspective switches from Bond to Tracy constantly. Try not to do that. 2. In the first-second paragraph, it was all �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 6

Reviews: Harry Potter Alone Hero | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12551565I wouldn't call it bad but it could be improved, I won't say anything regarding the spelling or grammar because frankly I'm terrible at it myself but the pacing and flow of the story can be worked on. Oh and avoid walls of text like the last bit there at the end, I was temped to just skip all of that if I hadn't seen that was the last of it.

NCIS-FanFiction (A Pain Never Forgotten - Part One)https://ncis-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/80609322969It wasn�t the first time that he killed a man, but that was the one that always haunted him. Acting alone, he was always thankful that Mike Franks had secretly given him the case file and he had managed to locate Pedro Hernandez in Mexico he didn�t think twice to take his life after he had taken those of his wife and daughter but it still ...

Sydney Gibson - amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com/Sydney-Gibson/e/B0172T7SWY?ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_shareSydney Gibson started out writing fanfiction on a whim during summer hiatus. What resulted was the opening of a wicked imagination that craved release, a imagination born out of a lifetime of reading too much, watching too much TV and having too much to say.

Chapter 03 - I'll Go Wherever You Will Go - sites.google.comhttps://sites.google.com/site/illgowhereveryouwillgo/home/batb-fanfiction-1/batb...Like you said, I�m a liability now, Vincent. They�ll do anything to break that information out of me. What am I supposed to do?� At that moment, I felt my entire world crashing down as I fell to my knees. This was the first time I�ve ever allowed my emotions to overcome my senses. I was scared and I was hoping he had the answers.

On The Prowl Chapter 6, a miraculous: tales ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12016319/6/On-The-ProwlA/N: Hey Miraculers! So, some of you may be wondering about Adrien/Chat Noir. You'll find out more eventually, but I want to tell you that this entire story will be told from the perspective of Marinette (besides the small bits where I include Adrien's secret grins and such like last chapter).

Roses and Ladybugs Chapter 1: I, a Samurai Jack - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12546497/1/Roses-and-LadybugsThe fog gave way, and Steven narrowed his eyes as the sun returned with a vengeance. It was closer to the horizon, now, but it was still painfully bright. He stopped for a moment to let his eyes adjust, then gasped when he realized what he was seeing. He'd reached the top of the mountain, revealing a flat top.

Why does fanfiction have such a bad reputation? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Why-does-fanfiction-have-such-a-bad-reputationJul 17, 2019 ï¿½ Low barrier to entry. There�s an old saw that �90% of everything is crap� (sometimes amplified with �including the other 10%�). When it comes to �real� publishing, you wouldn�t believe the amount of garbage they sort through to find the �good� stu...

What is count as Fanfiction? | Scribble Hub Forumhttps://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/what-is-count-as-fanfiction.590May 13, 2019 ï¿½ The reason this is fanfiction is for legal reasons. If you write an original piece of fiction and then have the trademarked property of another piece of copyrighted media show up in your original fiction, but you are presenting it as your own work, that'd be a legal problem. ... Inv might be more referring to a cameo, as this can range from a ...

Loving My King - Avalon Cari - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/story/88371440-loving-my-kingHi y'all. This is not my first fanfiction but it IS my first T'Challa fanfic. As the story progresses I promise it'll get better because I will be doing some "research" to better capture his character. Because I myself am black and in my opinion there aren't enough black fanfics around I'm taking it �

author_for_translation/" h="ID=SERP,5104.1">Cannot contact the fic author for translation inquiry ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/b4xrf5/cannot_contact_the_fic_author...Just do it. Fanfic is already a derivative work made for fun that doesn't explicitly get Rowling's permission for each work. So go ahead and translate the work, and don't be a dick about it - clearly flag it as a translation at the start of each chapter, and link to the original English-language version.

Reviews: A Marauder's Plan | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8045114When reading fanfiction it is easy to get bored or tired of the same old tropes and canon following. You took a fundamentally different approach in how your characters faced their challenges and yet, held onto their characterizations marvelously. This is story refreshing and reminds me why I continue to hunt for great fanfiction.

Naruto leaves Konoha, His Clone Stays, Clone killed ...www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/31042-naruto-leaves-konoha-his-clone-stays-clone...Oct 28, 2014 ï¿½ This is what I think is right so far : The fanfic I�ve been looking for was set in an AU where Naruto never really spent his childhood and Genin days in Konoha and instead left a permanent clone with it's own personality in the village while the real Naruto went travelling and training.

Fanfiction - dokuga.comwww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10830/1Remember a work of fiction, some of the characters will appear OOC due to the events that have happened. ... it was one of his favorite past times' truth be told. Being dirty was a major button with Kagome. She couldn�t stand it. He was surprised she didn�t sit him into next week. ... Coming to a stop she felt the demon she was ...

Harry Potter's Sport And Social club - The Fanfiction Forumhttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thefanfictionforum/harry-potter-39-s-sport-and-social...Apr 09, 2018 ï¿½ Harry learns personal details about Voldemort from Dumbledore, Harry decides to use a Slytherin solution to a Gryffindor problem by taking pages out of Voldemort's gamebook. I don't think you could make a fic about this concept specifically, but I do think this would make a great centerpiece for a fic whose focus was on a clever or political Harry.

Towa (Dragon Ball) - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Towa (Dragon Ball)/worksIn which the Zero Mortals Plan is all just a fanfiction written by Zamasu because he couldn't handle having a crush on Son Goku. Watch as his ramblings go into a wild ride depicting him as the infamous Ebony Darkness Dementia Raven Way, Goku as Draco Malfoy and Vegeta as Harry 'Vampire' Potter.

Are Angelina Jolie and Keanu Reeves Dating? - pajiba.comhttps://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/are-angelina-jolie-and-keanu...Let�s treat this as the bit of fan fiction it is, which means let�s will this into reality like what happened to 50 Shades of Grey, which you must never forget started out as Twilight fanfic. Now, look, I am not one of those people who think you need to have a romantic partner in your life in order to be happy and fulfilled.

Reviews: The Night Unfurls | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12589157My dude I gotta tell you that hands down one of the BEST stories I've ever read. ... or have to actually try, but so far he has not faced an ounce of difficulty, as even the closest thing to a Boss Fight in this story ended with Kyril just showing his real face to the villain. ... But it you pull it off in the final chapters, I'll be ...

NeonSteamy9074 (Kumi Natsuki) | DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/neonsteamy9074As of now I have plans on making two new fanfiction series' which are: Kumi's Isekai Universe and an untitled series that is Benjamin's spin off humanized AU series which both series' aren't canon to SNA. I am currently planning the first chapter of Kumi's Isekai Universe called: The Area 51 raid to a new world.

Re-read of Fangirl � Q Reviews Bookshttps://qreviewsbooks.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/re-read-of-fangirlJul 25, 2017 ï¿½ This is the series she bases her fanfiction on. The snippets are a mix from the real (within Fangirl) series and the fanfiction version that Cath writes (with some co-written by her sister). The first time I viewed these as interruptions more than anything else.

Reviews for Doing Hermione a Favour | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13321600I know some think that the work is up for a few days but there has been a holiday in The USA (small matter of independance day from we Brits LOL). This member who is also known as Ragingbull will be gone as soon as the new working week commences.

The Story of Haru, Who Is A Mermaid And Rin ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10536640/11/The-Story-of-Haru-Who-Is-A-Mermaid-And-Rin...This is the bittersweet/sweet love story of a human rin and not-so-human haru. Rated: Fiction M - English ... Said one as the gates slammed shut. Haru remained hovering outside the Kingdom for a long while. He was now on his own.

Reviews: The Flowers, the Lone Gardener ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12590596/0/5Every time. Love the memory overlap, tho. I'm just glad this canon-genjutsu is only one chapter; at least my agony won't be dragged. I imagine it was their real baby's doing since Hinata remembers Sasuke best when she's preggy. And honestly, I can't seem to hate the Byakugan Princess -she just have a different, um, idea for a solution.

Reviews: DxD: Grand Order | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12152299/0/11FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... Cause this might affect whether Atalanta or him who is better suited in Issei's Team. 9/17/2016 c1 Gabriel790 This is great. ... Ok an interesting new take for a Crossover like this and I like it very much anyway nice chapter and more please.

Ship It by Britta Lundin Review | Den of Geekhttps://www.denofgeek.com/us/books/den-of-geek-book-club/273078/ship-it-by-britta...May 01, 2018 ï¿½ Ship It is the story of 16-year-old Claire, a fanfiction writer from a small Midwestern town who is pulled into the world of her favorite TV show, Demon �

A New Generation | T.U.F.F. Puppy Fanon Wiki | FANDOM ...https://tufffanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/A_New_GenerationA New Generation is the very first episode of the spin-off, T.U.F.F. Puppy Beyond created by Dabutlers100. It serves as the pilot of the series. The episode was written, produced and directed by Dabutlers100. Klyde Puppy signs up to become the newest T.U.F.F. agent along with Jacqueline Rabbit...

Zer0 | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Zer0Zer0 is the playable assassin of Borderlands 2. He is also a playable character in PlayStation All-Stars 2. His in-game rival is Cyrax. While in Sanctuary, Zer0 heard news of some tournament where the winner get power. Zer0 enters for a better chance to kill Handsome Jack.

leroux_fanfics - Profilehttps://leroux-fanfics.livejournal.com/profileNov 26, 2006 ï¿½ This is a Leroux-based fanfiction community. No other Phantom version (ALW, Susan Kay based, musical based) are allowed. This community is strictly Leroux. **(However, you may post stories that have bits of other versions, as long as the MAIN focus is �

How To Train Your Dragon: Ireth and Vespera Fable ...httydireth-vespera.smackjeeves.com/comics/2636865/49-emptyViewed as the outcast of the whole tribe, Ireth must under go a now ten year tradition of claiming a dragon companion of her own again after failing it for 2 years and her last chance. Having experienced many bad moments with dragons Ireth has developed a fear of most of the dragon species. ... This fanfiction is really unique and well ...

The Deal 2/4 - Fanfictions - feel-the-fanfiction.tumblr.comhttps://feel-the-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/128677887506/the-deal-24�Ashton y/n, she isn�t on the team but she�s a very close friends of ours and if you every need help with anything I recommend going to y/n for help.� Tony says introducing Ashton to you. �Nice to meet you Ashton.� You say in a friendly manner. �Oh but the pleasure it mine y/n.� Ashton said �

That Was Unexpected Chapter 17, a lord of the rings fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12504909/17/That-Was-Unexpected1 hour ago ï¿½ Chapter 17. Before I knew it, several weeks had gone by since we first arrived in Lorien. Gradually, as the weariness of travel began to fall away from my sore muscles, ebbing in sync with the passing days, I couldn't deny that my heart missed the wild even though it �

Frozen Over Chapter 3, a flash fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13223839/3/Frozen-OverHe scooped her up into his arms, and sat down where she formerly lay in slumber. He let her wrap her arms around his neck and shoulder, and let her find a spot to cry in the crook of his neck. She made herself comfortable in his lap, and felt her sorrows start to come out in her tears.

Sterek Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/SterekBrowse through and read sterek fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... , "Imagine your OTP slow-dancing to a love songs, with person A quietly singing the words in person B's ear." ... She was the type of person who would say what she thought, right when she thought it. She didn't care if it hurt your feelings, the only thing she ...

Reviews: His Mask | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12022372Levi's line was the best! 7/7/2017 c8 jgood27 Love this story and can't wait to read more ... 12/14/2016 c9 6 valery-chan Levy is the only one with common sense? Por fin! This is starting. And it's getting interesting I love the minders. They're soooooo cute. 9/19/2016 c9 LavaLilly So back to reborn and why there giving information to a hacker ...

Reviews: Find My Way Back | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12541573That was the best fic I have ever read. Thank you. 10/6/2018 c1 Guest ... aw that was a sweet ending to a very intriguing story. I just found and binged this story in the last week or so. well done ... This was such a great story. I loved the ending even though I hated that Rance passed away, but at least he was happy in his final days. Happy ...

The Watching Rose Chapter 6, a rwby fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13302990/6/The-Watching-RoseCalling her nicknames seemed a pretty good way to acclimatize her to being on a team of Hunters, since, if the girl was particularly unlucky, or lucky in certain perspectives, she'd get somebody who could temper her frigidity with open-ness, and get her to actually open up. Talking to her yesterday felt to Ruby like talking to a damn robot.

Of Love and War Book 5: The Tragedy of Hope Chapter 1 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13196655/1/Of-Love-and-War-Book-5-The-Tragedy-of-HopeHe hummed in response rather than speak his mind, fixing his gaze forward as the speeder coasted towards the Lars home. Owen was a stubborn man, possibly one of the most stubborn people he knew�which was saying something. He learned a long time ago arguments with Owen would either end in a loss or a stalemate, not a win.

Harry Potter Percy Jackson Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Harry+Potter+And+Percy+JacksonBrowse through and read harry potter percy jackson fanfiction stories and books ... the seven and Nico are told of the existence of so called 'witches and wizards' and are sent to a school in Britain called Hogwarts under the cover of American transfer students in order to prevent a rising threat. ... Lucy soon learned that she was the child of ...

Reviews: Pokemon: Better, Faster, Stronger, Wiser | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/113669245/19 c1 PikaMew1288 It is stories like this that make me wonder why there are no SI-Ash/Fem Ash fanfiction or Crossover character reincarnated as Fem Ash. Keep in mind that Ash could learn how to speak with Pokemon should he master his Aura, It IS a Canon ability not to mention the other canon ways such as the magic girl from Johto, Anabel's psychic powers and N's ability to communicate with a ...

Operation: I.S.L.A.N.D. | KND Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://kndfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Operation:_I.S.L.A.N.D.Charlie says that Choco-Mountain was the Lost Flavor all along, and Numbuh Five, tears in her eyes, says she doesn't know how to thank them, but one of the Warriors (the one who taunted the Delightfuls to falling to their doom) says that she can thank them by taking a lick. She does so, very happily.

The Queen Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12524883/1/The-QueenShe jerked awake again as the train came to a stop. The voices had come to her again. It had become more and more frequent as she got to Italy. Every time she fell asleep they were there in her mind. She glanced at her watch, it was now 12:07 pm. Grabbing her things Cordy got off the Train and went to go and catch her second one.

War of the Miraculous Chapter 1: Prologue ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13315249/1/War-of-the-MiraculousAs far as I was aware I was the only one left. My mother never returned and now I'm pretty sure she's dead. Most of the other miraculous clans have gone into hiding too,with only the Peacock and Moth being out in the open,as the Peacocks went into submission when their leader was defeated.

Darcy Claus | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Darcy_ClausDarcy Pamela Claus (October 24, 1002 - August 2, 2003) was the mother of the late Santa Claus, Sr., the original and once legendary Christmas present delivery man from the North Pole and delivered presents all across the face of the Earth annually on the evening of Christmas Eve. She was married...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10230/1Tears leaked from broken blue eyes, as the silver hair faded from view. She knew the tears came from the betrayal, the pain had numbed itself after the second blow. Only pain she could feel was the ache in her heart, to her that hurt more then her battered body. �Now the fun will begin� Was the last thing she heard before darkness took over ...

a dance of souls - Loki fanfiction 101https://loki-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/177732860091/a-dance-of-soulsIt was the voice in the back of his head which lead him to reason and led him to calm. Though when they danced, it wasn�t a dance so much as a touch, a whisper or a word, it was still a dance of which people envied. Not a dance of lust, or need in such a way, but rather a dance of two people as intertwined as the fabric of fate. A dance of souls.

500+ Harry Potter Fanfiction (Updated 2019) - Inkitthttps://www.inkitt.com/d/harry-potter-fanfictionHarry Potter Fanfiction Fanfiction based on the Harry Potter book/movie series! An Unexpected Alliance Genres: Drama; Minerva McGonagall, the Weasley twins, Peeves, and a common hatred of Dolores Umbridge? Things do not bode well for Hogwarts' High Inquisitor. Author: ... Echo was the light to many and of Luna and Neville. She was the sun, pure ...

Iri | FanFiction Characters Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfictioncharacters.fandom.com/wiki/IriIri (eye-ree) is a Legend of Zelda fanbase OC created and developed by Fera. She is the daughter and firstborn child of Ellise and Twilight Princess canon charatcer, Zant. Iri is close friends with Midna's daughter, Dawna, and acts as her bodyguard in their adult life. Iri is described as closed...

I can't be helped Chapter 5, a my hero ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12817460/5/I-can-t-be-helped"Look, I'm sorry for accusing you of cutting and everything else I said." Bakugou said sighing, but Midoriya could tell by the look in his eyes that he didn't mean a single word of it. "I-It's alright�" "With that all out of the way I need to talk to you Deku." Another flinch at those words, Ochako must of noticed cause she glared at Bakugou.

Battle Scars Chapter 5, a merlin fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8272246/5/Battle-ScarsRight, before I begin, some stuff about plot-holes. The lovely servant123 pointed some stuff out, and I realized that as I play it out in my head, it all makes sense, but I don't put the little details in so it sounds confusing. ... The bandits shot him in the arm as the three places that promise a slow and painful death are the arms ...

Glee Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/tv/Glee/0/3/7A place for all Glee fics that happen at Hogwarts. Any pairing, any storyline, anything is OK! The main characters should be Glee characters and the storyline should be loosely based off of Glee.

canon-just-as-the-cullens-wait-for" h="ID=SERP,5129.1">Twilight fanfiction writer � sad headcanon: Just as the ...https://jessicanjpa.tumblr.com/post/165120630211/sad-headcanon-just-as-the-cullens...sad headcanon: Just as the Cullens wait for thunderstorms to play baseball and football, the covens in the Southern Wars (and other vampire �disputes�) wait for thunderstorms to wage battle. It�s almost always done out away from the human populace, but still makes quite a racket.

killers eyes :: Dead by Daylight DbD Lore & fanfictionsteamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/13/1471967615857541493Aug 07, 2017 ï¿½ The reason why I think their eyes are different is because that Docter had some type of experiments go on with him, Hillbilly lived in a dark room in a wall for his entire life and his eyes had to adapt (perhaps since he got out of the wall and killed his parents, he would stare at the lights in his house and thus, has become resistant to them and got the Lightborn perk), and Wraith has ...

Reviews: Rules of Engagement | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11293251This fact about her makes her vulnerability and - honestly - visible decency at the face of losing the relationship she had with Tora just helps to further emphasize how far Tora is in his facade, and how he can be so much more than what he presents to the world. Okay, that �

Spacecraft | Minecraft Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://minecraftfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/SpacecraftAll of a sudden, Lord Sulf the Fourth appears out of nowhere. In his cage, he holds Ten Ten TNT. "WHO WANTS TO END UP LIKE THIS MAN!?" Silence. "WELL, SURRENDER OR DIE!" Gavin throws one of his Diamond Swords to Swampy. They attack him and slice his cape. Gavin throws his sword at the cage, releasing Ten Ten TNT.

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I�d Love to See as Movies/TV Showshttps://hollyeveryday.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/top-ten-tuesday-books-id-love-to-see-as...Jun 02, 2015 ï¿½ Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Ash, by Malinda Lo. - Fairy tale retellings always make good entertainment and I love that instead of a handsome prince, our Cinderella character, Ash, falls for a beautiful huntress. Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell. I'm not sure how the fanfiction aspects�

Naruto of the Four Dojutsu Chapter 14: Exam ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5018271/14/Naruto-of-the-Four-DojutsuDisclaimer-I do not own Naruto or any of its products, I wish I did...but unfortunately I don't... If I did own Naruto...I would have had him kicked the shit out of Sasuke.

Life Blood Chapter 1: Luster, a rwby fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13335352/1/Life-BloodThe men follow behind him before groaning inwardly as they came to a stop. "I hate this part," one of them sighs at the sight of two pathways to take. "You four take that way. Quick and clean," Storm instructs pointing to the right tunnel. "You two with me," Storm informs starting to take the left tunnel.

Gasoline || A Legacies Fanfiction - Chapter One - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/655675589-gasoline-a-legacies-fanfiction-chapter-oneHe was a werewolf. Monica's visions brought her headmaster and best friend to the church, Alaric for physical strength and help and Hope, for she was a Tribrid, the only one of her kind. Monica heard her best friend staring intently at the boy at the entrance. He had that 'emo-vibe' to him, dressed in all black with his ear pods in his ears.Reviews: 4Content Rating: everyone

One of Us | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/One_of_UsOne of Us is the twenty-third episode of Ben 10: The Omniwars and the third episode in the second season. Contents[show] Plot The story starts at a nearby factory. Sublimino, older in appearance, is seen watching TV from a dark room, mostly looking at reports of Ben Tennyson saving the city...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Issei_Hellsing" h="ID=SERP,5157.1">Issei Hellsing | High School DxD Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://dxdfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Issei_HellsingIssei Dracul Hellsing is the protagonist of the fanfiction'The Red Vampiric Dragon Emperor'. He is a Vampire/Dragon Hybrid, and the son of Alucard and Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing. Issei is a handsome man in his mid-teens, of average height. He has short, spiky brown hair, with two...

author&page=3" h="ID=SERP,5186.1">TheForce.Net's Fan Fiction Archivefanfic.theforce.net/contributors.asp?action=author&page=3This is a script sequel to George Lucas' second draft of the Original Star wars film, Adventures of the Starkiller. It is set in the alternate universe of Lucas' early drafts. Full background information concerning this universe is included, as is a link to the original script. It is a time of decision for the Galactic Civil War.

The Khans Return Chapter 1, a Harry Potter - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13320349/1/The-Khans-ReturnThis is why Atlantis disappeared. It was in a area of null space that the two met. Despite both entities being of seeming animosity they both were created for the goal of protecting the planet just different aspects of the task. That Goal was the over all protection of the planet and its inhabitants.

The Morrigan Chapter 19, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12490363/19/The-MorriganEven Greg and Vincent managed to get their spells right within the first ten tries, at least. She wasn't surprised. Slytherin was the house of ambition. They may not have the brightest students, but they were no slouches, either. She felt a tingle of pride to be in Slytherin, the first �

Reviews: Battle Of The Luminaries 2 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9630040/0/8Remember that a reminder of what my vote may sound like for this section. Especially if I did not slam head-first into the voting deadline. Guest Voter that is me shall wait to see if Dandy-J, Kirby, Raven, and Rikuo make it through this section alive.

Reviews: A fathers love | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11871839/0/212/24/2017 c17 magzg15 the story was good. there were parts that left me confused, especially the scenes with violent anger then immediately after there was forgiveness. way to many spelling mistakes and uses of the wrong "there, their, and they're". those were my only problems. but other than that it was good, definately didnt want to put my phone down. for future writings, go over when your ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Aslatiel_Bael%27s_Peerage" h="ID=SERP,5161.1">Aslatiel Bael's Peerage | High School DxD Wiki | FANDOM ...https://dxdfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Aslatiel_Bael's_PeerageAslatiel Bael's Peerage is a team composed of many Reincarnated Devils hailing from various backgrounds, cooperating to help Aslatiel achieve his personal goals, while also completing their own. They are one of the core groups in the FanFiction High School DxD: True Maou written by...

Loud 10 Cover by Petrus-C-Visagie on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/petrus-c-visagie/art/Loud-10-Cover-735404862This is a cover for the fanfiction Loud 10 by Ninjamon1228, ... The show was the best, then CN ruined it with Omniverse and the reboot. But I'll always remember Ben 10 the way it was, awesome. ... These are the first ten, and that's what I wanted to draw. Reply.

One Piece - The Movie: Battle Through Time Chapter 1 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9173027/1/One-Piece-The-Movie-Battle-Through-TimeRico 4 Life productions presents "One Piece The Movie: Battle Through Time" Prologue: A New Enemy Appears. Inside a building somewhere in the New World, a man was sitting down on his chair looking at the monitors in front of him as well and wanted posters for all of the Straw Hat Pirates.

My Twist on the Orion and Artemis Myth ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10921124/12/My-Twist-on-the-Orion-and-Artemis-MythA pale man with pitch black hair and dark brown eyes was sitting in the first throne. He was wearing a pitch black suit with what appeared to be souls woven into the fabric of his clothes. A brunette woman with light-brown skin sat in the other throne. She was wearing a dark red dress and a wreath of white carnations in her hair.

Twilight One Shot - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/search/Twilight+One+ShotsApr 30, 2017 ï¿½ Browse through and read or take twilight one shot stories, quizzes, and other creations ... not for characters. Also a Twilight fanfiction. Add to library 516 Discussion 30 Browse more Fanfiction Romance Twilight. Love makes you stronger ( Jasper hale love story) ... she runs into the forest looking for a place away from the danger but ...

Should I feel ashamed for writing fanfiction? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Should-I-feel-ashamed-for-writing-fanfictionApr 04, 2016 ï¿½ I'm not going to feel ashamed for writing fanfiction. My family was embarrassed for a while, that I had such a "juvenile" hobby when I could be doing "something more productive." They eventually learned that other people--college friends, admire...

How do people use tumblr to share fanfiction? : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/3kotqn/how_do_people_use_tumblr_to_share...How do people use tumblr to share fanfiction? (self.FanFiction) submitted 3 years ... the first couple hundred words, and a link to the fic on Fanfiction.net and/or AO3. ... [deleted] 1 point 2 points 3 points 3 years ago . Thanks, super helpful. I was trying to figure out how to advertise without posting a whole chapter. This sounds ...

what are some cliche you see in the loud house fan fiction ...https://www.reddit.com/r/theloudhouse/comments/7wfdr1/what_are_some_cliche_you_see_in...This is the subreddit for the Nickelodeon series The Loud House. Follow Lincoln Loud and his adventures living with 10 sisters. Watch the Show. ... Here are the most common reasons for content to be removed: Intentionally provocative or drama-inducing. Multiple posts on the same topic or from the same user in a short amount of time.

Reviews: Jiraiya, The Lemon Expert! | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3821763/0/3Jiraiya I need a bit of help. I'm doing a cross over with Naruto and a hentai manga called Petit Roid with only one of the sex crazed roids going to the Naruto world with her master, different from the Manga she's from, and I want to know what kind of sex I should have between the two.

A Taste Of Vanilla of Perfection by AnEmptyPromise on ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=287410She spent the evening with Harry and Ginny, one of the best nights she'd had in weeks. They'd sat in the common room playing exploding snap and eating Honeydukes sweets (or at least Droobles Best Blowing Gum for Hermione).

author/" h="ID=SERP,5197.1">Who I Am � On Fanfictionhttps://onfanfiction.wordpress.com/about-the-authorIn addition to original fiction, I also read fanfiction. The fandoms I spend most of my time in are the Naruto and Worm fandoms. What draws me most are stories with complex, character-driven plots, and original fiction is far from having a monopoly on that.

Puppy Love, a castle fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336934/1FanFiction | unleash ... The young woman had been one of the first volunteers through the door and an essential asset in gaining the college vote for the election. Hell she had been the one to drive Kate to the hospital when her water broke minutes after the end of the first town hall meeting, and therefore had been taken in as part of the ...

Zuko and the Four Nations Harem Chapter 1 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336150/1/Zuko-and-the-Four-Nations-HaremI do not own Avatar the Last Airbender. Hey all, this is the first chapter of what will hopefully be a massive zuko-centric fic as I retell ATLA with Zuko as the main character and with him bagging himself quite a few more ladies this time around.

Loki Imagines - Loki Saves You From A Gang - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/257246186-loki-imagines-loki-saves-you-from-a-gangRead Loki Saves You From A Gang from the story Loki Imagines by SuperxWatch with 14,472 reads. loki, fanfiction. ... Fanfiction. Just as the title says! This is my first time writing fan fiction, so hopefully this will be good. ... you wouldn't do that again," one of them said. You backed up �Reviews: 12Content Rating: everyone

User blog:Harburton81 | The Loud House Encyclopedia ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Harburton81?page=2Apr 10, 2016 ï¿½ Here's my fifty-first fanfiction. I hope you guys enjoy this one. (Royal Woods Elementary School, day. It cuts to the school field where kids are twirling batons for their marching band, and one of them is Lincoln. A whistle blows by their coach, Coach Ross) COACH ROSS: Okay, class. That was �

Reviews: The Shadow of Valla | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12050787In my opinion, this must be the story of Revelation, as the first objective to find the real threat and gather allies, then free Nohr from the control of false Garon and go to Valla to fight with Anankos. Good thing the story was not dead, I look forward to the next update.

Reviews: Rio the series 3 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8544173This is the greatest news I ever heard! Lev is going to have a son or a beautiful daughter soon! I am the first to congratulate the character. I think Lola should be mighty proud of herself for finding a good loyal husband like Lev. This is a magnificent twist for the young couple. Happy parenting!

QuinQuin IShttps://quinquinis.tumblr.comAnd a link to fanfiction.net: ... This is a blend of the idea in �The First Law� by Darkspace7 and my own ideas. Here you go (no editing because I don�t have time before bed, I�m up late enough writing this as is - I just couldn�t stop until it was done): ... �But Saito died years ago and Netto�� he trailed off for a �

My Artemis Fowl Fandom � My blog celebrates the ...https://myartemisfowlfandom.wordpress.comHeyyy guys! This is FlamingWingsAndFrozenHearts! You may know me from FanFiction or Wattpad. Anyway, my Artemis Fowl fandom page! Feel free to express your opinion, I will try not to hate on you. Also, if you would check me out on FF or Wattpad, that would be �

Too Late For Truth Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8944226/1/Too-Late-For-TruthFollow/Fav Too Late For Truth. By: ... It was too late for a lot of things. She slowly stood up and looked back at the headstone once more before making her way over to a small hill. ... It had been almost five years, and she was the only one to still come. She never spoke, but often cried. He turned, reluctantly pulling his gaze from the spot ...

How To Get Married To A Queen (How to become a Mills ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13291500/3/How-To-Get-Married-To-A-Queen-How-to-become-a...Regina set at her desk phone to her ear as she waited for what was the closest to a friend she had to answer. She shuffled some paperwork around as she adjusts her schedule for the wedding and honeymoon. ... a very easy going judge who she thinks was free for a few days. ... "Yes it gives me pause but it would solve some issues and it's not ...

Fanfic: The Darkness Within Ch 7, Ninja Turtles | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/10869079/7It was the Foot Headquarters. Suddenly, a figure materialized next to him. ... got rid of Hamato Yoshi, he decided to go to New York City. He lost you there. Some people found you and brought you to a pet store. Hamato Yoshi bought you along with three more turtles, and you know the rest." ... aren't they? Never thought they were, but it would ...

Reviews: Fairy Tail Next Generation | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/107316769/13/2018 c121 4 Adarious Excuse me? Did someone important from my past just rise from the grave to sideblind me with a Feels Dragon Roar? Sorry too busy being overwhelmed by the swirling vortex of memories of me coming home after school everyday from middle school to high school and refreshing this one tab on my computer to check for any new chapters of a certain story by a certain author.

Man Off The Moon (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/ManOffTheMoonMan off the Moon is a fanfiction by FiendLurcher, and a Fate/EXTRA/Mass Effect crossover, starring Nameless or No Name Archer, the EXTRA counterpart of the original Fate/stay night version of Archer that found peace in his ideal and fate as a nameless hero and a Counter Guardian of the Moon Cell, but did not go through the Character Development ...

LF some god-like Harry stories, suggestions? : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6c9j90/lf_some_godlike_harry_stories...Senyor Fier Mensheir. He has some stuff that is God-like the dark curses series which starts with Avada Kedavra and most of hist stuff. Edit: just remembered this one The Otsutsuki Transmigrant The author stated that harry wont be godlike and have mastery of his �

One Piece: The Soul Purchasing Pirate - Novel Updateshttps://www.novelupdates.com/series/one-piece-the-soul-purchasing-pirateFirst soul he purchased was ip man which was the trainer for Bruce lee or something like that. ... but the English is strange and the first few chapters don't give much of a description as to what is going on. ... This fan fiction just seems like a disgrace and mumble jumble of One Piece and a person from another world with a weak constitution ...

Reviews: The Golden Ana & Sawyer | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4515415This is the first Sawyer and Ana Lucia fic I've read here on the site and I'm glad I did. ... it could end with both a single Sawyer and a single Ana Lucia, without any ex-boy- or girlfriend baggage, and that was something a big group of people were looking forward to." ... It was pretty innocent (as innocent as the two could be) and looked ...

Newsies fic recs | likemindedness is the new proximityhttps://newproximity.wordpress.com/fanfiction/newsies-fic-recsNewsies was (and maybe still is?) the perfect starter fandom. So friendly, so committed to inclusion, so full of singing dancing slashy newsboys. It was also a multishippers' paradise�many fics featured more than one pairing, and authors frequently wrote for more than just their own OTP. As a starter fandom, Newsies attracted a lot of�

Raistafina Fanfiction Libraryhttps://fyeahraistafinafanfiction.tumblr.com�Corns and spoons. You Americans speak of love like eating dinner. This is not the Russian way.� �And by �not the Russian way�, you mean not particularly classy.� Aliya smiles inwardly, letting the astute conclusion speak for itself. Sure enough, a laugh, and a quick, indignant squeeze follows.

Every Rose Has its Thorn Chapter 7, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7660425/7/Every-Rose-Has-its-ThornIf you don't wanna read the entire authors note I STRONGLY advise that you read the second bit at the very least. A/N: I am so, so, so sorry everybody I'd have updated a whole helluva lot sooner but I've been supremely sick the past week and haven't been able to, I sorta had to tough it without a Doctor because it didn't qualify an emergency enough that I was willing to pay the fees for an ...

Rule Number One Chapter 1: In Which Tony is Surprised, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7257554/1/Rule-Number-OneMcGee would probably deal with it, if that was the problem, but it wouldn't hurt for Tony to check up on her either. The Director? He considered it for a moment, and then mentally shook his head. She was his Director, and of course he'd do ... his confusion turning to anger. "This is my desk, and my team." He didn't look at Tony as he turned ...

Nerve Breaker : Bakugou Katsuki x OC (Finished)https://www.quotev.com/story/11330476/Nerve-Breaker-Bakugou-Katsuki-x-OC-Finished/1This is a fanfiction between the charachter Bakugou Katsuki (My Hero Academia) and a personal OC I made named Anzu. She's a shorter girl with a strange personality and a dangerous quirk that attracts a bad crowd. Not to mention the fact that her background may not be as clear as it seems. She ha

FanFiction For You - Never Judge a Book By It�s Coverhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/172112365776At one of the breaks you heard some of the popular girls saying. �Finally that freak learnt that not the place for him to be. I hope he is in a sanatorium or something.� You stood up from your chair, your friends watching you with curiosity. ... You got suspended for a week, apparently it wasn�t a good idea to get into a fight ...

Fanfiction.net - Login Error? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090808071052AAVU6MFAug 08, 2009 ï¿½ Thank GOD! i thought i was the only one. But trust me all of the fanfiction writers are having the same problem. i have heard it's some kind of glitch or someone is trying to hack the site so they shut it down for 24 hours. try again at midnight or the next day. i'm thinking you are just impatient as i am but hang in there!Status: ResolvedAnswers: 22

Fanfiction-writers - A bastard�s son and a filthy princess ...https://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/145168140414May 30, 2016 ï¿½ This is the best deal for you unless you want to end up like one of your sisters� Robb pointed out grabbing a iron cup holding it in the air and waiting for one of his servants to fill the cup. He took a big sip and nearly dropped the cup when Jon Snow walked in with an angry expression.

Going Back to the Start, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13335900/1/Going-Back-to-the-StartIt was the right thing to do." Hannah pulled Daphne into a hug kissing the top of the blonde girl's head. Neither girl had told their story before and she thought it was awfully brave of Daphne to go ahead and tell it in this setting. "That was an awfully brave thing of you to do," Dean Thomas was the first one to speak out of all them.

The Marineford Not-War, an one piece fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12673480/1/The-Marineford-Not-WarZoro, the swordsman of the ship, was the first to speak, or shout, given the distance. "This is the only warning. Give Luffy back to us and no harm will come to you." Many Marines balked at the idea, laughing at the impossible request Zoro seemed to demand. Luffy only laughed harder.

At last - Chapter 1 - FairyMadelyn - Twilight Series ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/19749340This is my first fanfiction... at least the first I publish, so...be gentle with me~~~~~ ... It was the first time in 20 years we all were going to be reunited. I was driving on the interstate 101 at 80 mph. Alone. ... My eyes met the eyes of one of the customers and his cheeks grew red. The employee noticed this and when he finished with the ...

Reviews: Hashirama's Heir | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9824192/0/2At the current level of strength Naruto and Sasuke are at, they should've easily handled the water clones. In the anime, after only learning tree climbing, Sasuke handles several of them. I know a fanfiction, but it makes no sense unless you have a major �

Reviews: The Truth of the Sky | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8923947I started this fic 3 days ago and finished it just now. And i�ll have to say this is one of the best KHR fics i�ve read. I don�t usually like to read Fics with OCs, but i gave this a shot since it seemed to have a lot of ratings, and no regrets! It was amazing! I love how you wrote the personalities of all the characters, especially Riza ...

Kissing Scene Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Kissing+ScenesBrowse through and read kissing scene fanfiction stories and books ... his daughter Hailie to go on tour with Hollywood Undead, she is shy, awkward and kinda rude. But what happens when one of the HU guys end up kissing her while they are drunk, and she slowly begins to realise that he isn't the only one who has fell for little Hailie ...

Snamione4Life - what was the best snamione fanfiction you ...https://snamione4life.tumblr.com/.../what-was-the-best-snamione-fanfiction-youve-everAnonymous said: what was the best snamione fanfiction you've ever read?? Answer: Oh man, I could never narrow it down to just one fic! ... One of the first long fics I read and it really stuck with me. It�s a little bit different from what I usually like as it can be a bit intense, but I�m so glad a tried it cause I�m on my 6th re-read of ...

Harry Potter and the Beloved Incubus by slashperverthttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9623763-harry-potter-and-the-beloved-incubusHarry Potter and the Beloved Incubus book. Read 3 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. ... Be the first to ask a question about Harry Potter and the Beloved Incubus Lists with This Book. Harry Potter FanFiction. ... This is one of my most favorite HP fanfiction's to date. It's up there in the top 5 with all those by Beren.4/5(3)

2,000 Years Ago: Chapter 10 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/2,000_Years_Ago:_Chapter_10Pandora's POV I still didn't trust those two. I mean, come on! One of them was the son of Kronos, the Titan we were trying to keep from destroying the world! But I had to trust Atreo. I put my necklace around my neck, but I kept my hand on my waterpouch. We headed to Athens, and arrived there by...

Fanfiction worth re-reading: I am what I am (Xander/Faith ...https://rereadfanfiction.blogspot.com/2015/02/i-am-what-i-am-xanderfaithbuffy.htmlI am what I am (Xander/Faith/Buffy) ... The story opens with him talking to his daughter as he is preparing to go back and do it all again in order to prevent one of the loves of his life from being ripped from heaven. He knows the right thing to do and not everything will go his away. ... Sometimes that meant he was the Zeppo, an under ...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2478/1Author's Notes: Hello! This is the first time I'm posting in this site. This is my 3rd story, actually and I have been posting my stories in FanFiction.Net as InuYoukaiAki. I hope you like this! Tell me what you think! Kagome was jolted awake as she heard a long howl.

Harry Potter and the Starship Gryphon Chapter 2, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12377856/2/Harry-Potter-and-the-Starship-GryphonHarry Potter and the Starship Gryphon. Chapter 1. Harry walked to the doors of the Bank and saw that it was run by wizard folk and not by Goblins as in Europe. He walked up to the first free teller who was a witch in her early twenties with black hair and brown eyes who wore a mundane style suit with a name badge with WENDY ROSS on it.

What You Have Is Special - Chapter 1 - BlueWeirdness - The ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/19412740/chapters/46198516Hello, everybody! This is my first time posting fanfiction to Archive Of Our Own, so thank you so much for reading. Okay, so first I should probably clarify just in case that divergent after the first fifteen or so minutes of the second movie. Everything is the same up to that point.

All Hail The Queen of Wakanda � T'Challa Udaku - R. - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/story/139932672-all-hail-the-queen-of-wakanda-�-t'challa-udakuHi y'all. This is not my first fanfiction but it IS my first T'Challa fanfic. As the story progresses I promise it'll get better because I will be doing some "research" to better capture his character. Because I myself am black and in my opinion there aren't enough black fanfics around I'm taking it �Content Rating: mature

Parallel Version 20 Chapter 1, a Harry Potter - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12994202/1/Parallel-Version-20This is going to be a revamp of my story Parallel. ... Inadvertently he saw as a familiar sign came across the little boy's brow and as the woman died to a wizard attack. He reflected the energy back and sealed it within the child. ... and as the woman looks up for the first time he is surpised. The woman was identical to the other. Still as he ...

Sofia Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Sofia+The+FirstBrowse through and read sofia fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... you may know me as the twin as Nico Di Angelo. But not his story or anyone's but mine. This is how it started out being at my school dance noticing some "new" people, also known as Thalia Grace, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase. ... I'm 13 and I go to a school ...

Reviews: The First Day | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4367121I know this fic is quite old, but I'm just discovering it and I really like the first chapter. It's very realistic and delicate, especially the way Ginny takes care of Harry when he's asleep. I also could feel the pain of the Weasleys. Harry seems to be completely lost too.

What is the most messed up thing you have seen that was ...https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comments/6jx117/what_is_the_most_messed_up_thing_you...Probably not the worst thing, but the myriad of fanfiction out there of Cardin raping Pyrrha and or cucking Jaune. I hate Jaune as much as the next guy, but I hate NTR even more.

Reviews: STAGES OF GRIEF | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12642878This is the first Severus/Narcissa as well as the first Hermione/Draco story I've read. ... This is a beautiful ending to a beautiful fic. I want to commend you for writing about LIFE. ... I don't know how to express my appreciation for this realness. I love fiction, obviously, but it's so rare to find one that turns the characters into almost ...

Intermissum (Dark X Reader X Anti) | Fan Fiction Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/fan-fiction/page/blog/intermissum-dark-x-reader-x-anti/L2Eu_8...Back in the USA, but miles from the first demon, a young [h/c] girl was boredly looking up FanFiction. As her [e/c] orbs flickered over the bright screen, something caught her eye. Clicking the link, she was brought to a strange website of sorts. In front of her, the images of two widely-known YouTubers were plastered on the black background.

My Story Begins Ch 13 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/My_Story_Begins_Ch_13Chapter 13 The weather returned to normal as soon as the last of the Frost giant disappeared, the clouds cleared up and the wind died down. It was a cool day and the snow and ice was still on the ground. Megan had put her weapons away and just looked at the snow around here. �Do you like snow,�...

Pin by Amy Najera Solis on M O N S T A X in 2019 | Jooheon ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/615515474051761268This isn't the first time i've been to a blind sex date. But it is th� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... Anika Stover. Portraits. What others are saying ~ Living a Beautiful Life ~ Kihyun MONSTA X Personality as beautiful as the sunshine in the morning. Monsta X Japanese debut hero individual teasers ... This is only a ...

Why does calloc exist? � njs blog - Nathaniel J. Smithhttps://vorpus.org/blog/why-does-calloc-existWhen the operating system hands out memory to a process, it always zeros it out first, because otherwise our process would be able to peek at whatever detritus was left in that memory by the last process to use it, which might include, like, crypto keys, or embarrassing fanfiction. So that's the first way that calloc cheats: when you call ...

Fanfictionhttps://randompersonalfanfic.blogspot.comA fanfiction written by me about me. *Names are not related to anyone. ... flashes of the past appeared and disappeared as fast as the hair dropping to the ground. The first time we met, the first time we kissed, the places we visited, the times we spent. ... �I�m guessing the money from poker winnings the other day with your boys

I will Bloom Chapter 1: Prologue, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12718317/1/I-will-BloomThis is a story about Sakura realizing her own weakness and deciding to do something about it. She will get stronger, but it's going to be a slow and painful process. It starts after the mission in Wave and will follow a long way. This story will explore small changes making bigger changes in the story. Rated M for upcoming violence.

Offspring Chapter 1, a doc martin fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12757408/1/OffspringOffspring. By Robspace54. Doc Martin is a production owned by Buffalo Pictures. This is a work of fanfiction, written for enjoyment, and in no way presumes to impose on the legal rights of the property owners or any copyrights thereof.

Reviews: Forget Me Not | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12257071/0/6Oh Hikari's keyblade name, what about Solas knight? (and Yes I was the one to suggest that on DA), as its the Irish word for light and a sword is knight's weapon. so Hikari had a catch 22 (is it 22?) choice. damn. also that ending. have it been a year, mostly?

This is it | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/This_is_itI saw the other racers in their cars already, I knew that picking a Motor Cycle for the race probably wasn't the best choice. But it was the only thing I had, and I was comfortable with it. I climbed onto my Motor Cycle and took hold of the handle bars, my palms were sweating and �

Reviews: Losing My Religion | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/68301577/3/2014 c1 Guest I actually liked how you made Dorkus more of a legitimately evil character in this oneshot. This is also a good theory that the Emperor had a son at some point which was the reason why he favored Sheen so much in the show.

Lostheart | Warriors Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://warriorsroleplayfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/LostheartI padded back inside my den. There lay Lostheart. He was a tom about my age. He was a gray tom with white spots and a long, black stripe of fur goig down his back and tail. He had bright blue eyes which always looked so happy, but it was obivouse that it was nothing but a mask to hide his inner sadness. He was the only son of Willowberry and a ...

A Modern Girl In Middle-earth - gryphonsmith.comwww.gryphonsmith.com/fileg/tay/modern.htmlThis is a work of fan fiction, written because the author has an abiding love for the works of J R R Tolkien. The characters, settings, places, and languages used in this work are the property of the Tolkien Estate, Tolkien Enterprises, and possibly New Line Cinema, except for certain original characters who belong to the author of the said work.

Sunrise | "She was like the moon, part of her was always ...https://everlastingmoonlight.wordpress.com/category/english-fanfiction/sunriseShe could just do the first move of calling him but for what? Should she really say sorry? ... �I think of going away for a while, maybe for two or three days.� He answered. He lifted the travelling bags with his one hand. ... I was so confused and a little bit scared days ago when you asked about us that�s why I wasn�t able to answer ...

Review on DBVS Dream Match: GT Goku vs. Black - Pastebin.comhttps://pastebin.com/Ezs0PKV2Young Jijii was popular for his own AF aka Dragon Ball After the Future which is in his 4th story arc apparently. ... Certainly there were other fanfiction that tell a great story, but just a simple mini-manga about 2 guys fighting each other. So I expected some generic stuff you see in What If fights on Youtube with everyone going ...

Saviors of Earth vs Saviors of Olympus ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13326775/2/Saviors-of-Earth-vs-Saviors-of-OlympusThe Avengers are out for a stroll and are suddenly surrounded by monsters. Out of the blue 7 teenagers come and destroy the monsters in minutes. ... Who is he? 'Percy asked. 'I was fighting some monsters in the alley, this guy saw me and actually helped me. ... 'He is Nico, our best friend and a Son of Hades', Piper replied. The boy Nico gave ...

Who is he really? Chapter 12, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9755741/12/Who-is-he-reallyFanFiction | unleash ... Mum brought me home after a day at daycare and a night over at a sleep over. I had slept over at my best friend, Ella's house. But now I was home, I wanted to see Percy. He's my older brother, and really nice. ... Seriously, that was the only reason I updated this!

Was Matt Smith serious when he said he wanted a Doctor Who ...https://www.quora.com/Was-Matt-Smith-serious-when-he-said-he-wanted-a-Doctor-Who...Mar 28, 2016 ï¿½ He was asked the question at the end of an interview - sounds to me like he's serious insofar as he really loves those shows and enjoys thinking of the creative possibilities (before taking on the role he reportedly wrote Doctor Who fanfiction to ...

TtH � Story � The Nighthawk Chronicles - tthfanfic.orghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-13532-21/Cyclone+The+Nighthawk+Chronicles.htmA "DC Universe > Teen Titans" fan-fiction story. Xander finds a use for that old codename. "The Nighthawk Chronicles", chapter 21 by Cyclone

That�s our Yoongi. Daegu Boys lookin like they came from a ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/709387378780759224I think important for a lot of aspiring dancers or even dance hobbyists. ... the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a bo� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad the text messages between a girl who doesn't care for labels and a boy who is labeled worldwide as the hottest male alive and it all ...

Ace and Aro Augusthttps://aceandaroaugust.tumblr.comA celebration of asexual-spectum and aromantic-spectrum characters in fanfiction, running throughout August. This blog exists to collect the works written for the project. All fandoms accepted.

Who owns it? � A Writers Notebookhttps://awritersnotebookblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/21/who-owns-itNov 21, 2016 ï¿½ But the fans themselves have also contributed to that voice � HP fans were one of the first real groups to use the internet to share their love of an imagined world, and as the article states, they filled the 3 year gap between books 4 and 5 by sharing their fanfiction, which thanks to the internet could suddenly be spread far and wide at the ...

Blood of my Blood Chapter 2, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10862147/2/Blood-of-my-BloodFor the first time in his life, Thor was lying someplace soft. ... this was the Vampire King. Thor remembered now; that dark creature had bought him, but Thor had no idea where he had taken him or how they had arrived there. ... Thor may have been sold to a monster like a piece of meat, but he still had his dignity. He hoped so, at least. ...

A New Flame Chapter 1: The Flame ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12500481/1/A-New-FlameAnd the bellows was the Ashen One. "Look at me." A familiar voice breaks her out of her reverie, and she becomes aware of her back pressed against the wall, of the hands on her hips and back of her head. She cannot see him, but she can sense him, his face close to hers, the loving desire in his eyes. His breath hits her lips, and she can smell ...

Simpsons Fanfiction S01E02 | Simpsons Fanfiction Wiki ...https://simpsons-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Simpsons_Fanfiction_S01E02OverviewSynopsisWeekend in Springfield Season 01, Episode 02 Vital statistics Air date Unknown Written by Telts23 Directed by Telts23 Episode guide Previous Next Pilot/Crazy Wheels N/ASee more on simpsons-fanfiction.fandom.com � Text under CC-BY-SA license

Fanfic: The Hero, The Fruitloop and the ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/11194432/2And I didn't care. His face was an array of bruises, ranging from a dark purple to a sickly green. 'Maybe I can lock him in the Fenton Thermos and torture him for years to come.' I thought. I reached for my thermos, but stopped when I reached a permanent ink marker. My senses returned and I did the first thing that came to mind.

FanFiction For You - Te Amo - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/184394925261/te-amoApr 23, 2019 ï¿½ Being kidnapped was the scariest thing that ever happened to you. You were beyond terrified, because if he didn�t want money, then what else does he want? You couldn�t even remember how you got there. No matter how many times you asked, he only answered with a glare and he said te amo and you could hear the pain in his voice.

Pete | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/PetePete is a contestant in Total Drama Mania. He is the most athletic one in the entire camp. Pete joined to prove that athleticism is all you need to succeed, and that if you get pushed to the limits, you well prosper. Contents[show] Challenge Guide Challenge 1: Pete made it to the second round of...

Impractical Jokers Season 1 T/F - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz36/quiz/1562215794/Impractical-Jokers-Season-1-T-FWrite fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� TV shows quizzes-� Impractical Jokers. ... Joe had to stick a women's toe in his mouth. True . False . 5 This season featured Tony Gunk. True . False . ... This season was the only season where all 4 jokers got punished at the same time. True . False .

Amber and Hildegard: More Than Friends Chapter 1, a sofia ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10857270/1/Amber-and-Hildegard-More-Than-Friends"Have you ever tried it before," Amber asked a little curious. Hildegard shook her head. "Not once in your life," Amber asked again. "I haven't even tried kissing a girl before," Hilde responded. "But it won't hurt to try." "Amber nodded her head. "You wanna try it on me?" Hildegard look at who is now her lesbian best friend in excitement.

ReHitched Chapter 4: Skip, its just an AN, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4136054/4/ReHitchedFanFiction | unleash ... being parents to new born twins, PLUS the wedding plans will they make it back to the alter? And who is this stranger who keeps visiting Bella? Plez R&R! Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Chapters: ... There had been an announcement but it is now unimportant. Please continue onto the next chapter. Huggles,

What is Serena's last name in Pokemon - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_Serena's_last_name_in_PokemonIn the Pokemon anime, the only two characters to have last names are Ash Ketchum and Tracey Sketchit, so Dawn really has no last name. However, in many Pokemon Fan Fictions her last name is ...

Know your facts - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz36/quiz/1553293193Write fanfiction; Knowledge and trivia tests-� General knowledge quizzes. Know your facts. 10 Questions - Developed by: E - Developed on: 2019-03-24 - 985 taken This includes memes, average facts and other stuff. 1 Who is based on the �E� meme. Guess if you don�t know. Markiplier ... But it�

author-naomi-novik-on-dragons-fairytales-and-fans-taking-over-her" h="ID=SERP,5190.1">Books: Fantasy author Naomi Novik on dragons, fairytales ...https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/arts/books-fantasy-author-naomi-novik-on...Aug 13, 2018 ï¿½ Now, others write fanfiction about her books - though she says Read more at straitstimes.com. Books: Fantasy author Naomi Novik on dragons, fairytales and fans taking over her stories, Arts News ...

How well do you know Greenhouse Academy? Xxhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz34/quiz/1518774569Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan ... of it is Daniel I will cry but it will be fine because he is really nice and Daniel has never been to Hayley�s house so how does he now were she lives so it better be Leo and it killing me because I don�t now who is there and when is season 3 coming out really hope in January or February can�t ...

The Vampires of the Night: Chapter 13 | Percy Jackson ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Vampires_of_the_Night:_Chapter_13Josh's P.O.V I really didn't expect that the capture the flag is really a tie. I hoped our team would win but it turns out that the other team had some tricks to it too. So, I went along, hanging with other cabins when it is free time, which is now. First, I went to Artemis Cabin. I saw Luna...

Reviews: Lily's Changes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6992471/0/34/9 c12 Khatix The problem with McG is like Dumbledore she has to many titles, hell Dumbledore should never if held all 3 key society positions just like McG who is a head of house should never be the Deputy as welll because the Deputy is the boss of the Heads and as a neutral party.

know any harry potter fanfiction where james and lily come ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130104160701AADm6B5Jan 04, 2013 ï¿½ Know any harry potter fanfiction where james and lily come back to life? ... or do a search with back to life. A good one is James Returns to Do His Duty to Be a Father. It is complete, but it is a little long at 91 chapters and 101,000 words long. ... There is also one that was just updated in Harry/Lily called Who is She?, which isn't about ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

The Official Fifth Harmony Fan Fiction Tumblrhttps://5hfanfiction.tumblr.com/page/25There was a scene in a pool where L kept waiting for C to kiss her, but C won�t. And later on during a study session, L still waits for C to kiss her by teasing her, but C says it�s too real if she does. This might even be a fic on wattpad? I�m really not sure, but it�s bothering me that I can�t remember.�

We Found Each Other in the Dark - 5 Seconds of Summer ...www.5secondsofsummerfanfiction.com/Story/46455/We-Found-Each-Other-in-the-DarkAfter logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. ... I find a lot of people attractive for many different reasons. The secret isn�t to find someone who is nice - there are tons of nice people in the world. The secret is to find someone who wants exactly what you want. ... but it wasn't only the way she looked ...

And Then She Fainted Chapter 1, a gilmore girls fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3126779/1/And-Then-She-Fainted"Logan, an honor." Elias informed him as Logan snorted. "You are lucky to be marrying such a promising girl. She wants to work too, and her name is so powerful that it is okay. So you don't have to have a 'bimbo' as you call it." "Who is the lucky girl?" Logan said sarcastically. "Lorelai Leigh Hayden." Mitchum interjected proudly.

Reviews: Child Bride | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13308850This is crazy but I love it! ... And even Harry, who is a classic neglected toddler who is clinging to Hermione to an unhealthy degree. What Hermione and Sirius need is to sit down, without Harry for a few hours, and just say *everything*, lay it all out, and if they need to rage, scream, shout, whatever, then at least it's done. I can't even ...

Wanting to be loved (Zuko) - 1. - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/162960150-wanting-to-be-loved-zuko-1Wanting to be loved (Zuko) Fanfiction. This story follows the life of Miku, a friend of Sokka and Katara. She joins them and the avatar on his journey to master all four elements. *Zuko love story* This story is also on Quotev. #fan #fanfiction #fiction #romance #the-last-airbender #zukoReviews: 159Content Rating: everyone

Harry Potter | Ships - Surveyhttps://www.quotev.com/quiz/11522817/Harry-Potter-Ships(This is from a fanfiction but it�s amazing) �petusbag�? (Peter Pettigrew x Remus Lupin�s bag) I ship it! I don�t ship it.. ... Your taste in books in exchange for a book prompt. ... How well do you know Harry Potter. Who Is Your Greek God Parent?

Reviews: Without Her Letter | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11698239/0/3And Narcissa, who is often a one-dimensional character in fan fiction, really shines here. I wish the story had been longer both because I didn't want to see it end, and because the idea contained enough substance for a much longer story, but it works really well as a �

I am a married woman who Masturbates to fanfiction ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171102121012AAhZ9eANov 02, 2017 ï¿½ I have my favorite stories, my guilty pleasure I guess you could say that I mastetbate to. Should I feel bad or guilty or ridiculous? I do but it helps me get there to put politly. I'm 28 should I stop or is this normal okay? My husband knows he watches porn from time to time. I enjoy it but I feel childish afterwards I use to do this as a teen now i am almost 30.Status: OpenAnswers: 13

The Air, The Sun: A Jacob and Bella Fanfiction Comhttps://theair-thesun.livejournal.comWelcome to The Air the Sun! We are a quality controlled fanfiction community dedicated to Jacob and Bella from Twilight. Our hope is to provide a supportive, passionate environment in which all Jacob/Bella enthusiasts can share, read, and discuss fanfiction

A Brief guide to tagging your fanfiction - Anonymous ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/17405705�Side� pairing being tagged as such, as I explained above, it�s sad but it simply is like that. It does not work the way it�s intended as of now. Also consider to abstain from tags like fluffy angsty, dramatic, Hanzo is a salty scion etc. as they are not useful within the search feature and your tags.

Please help me find this fanfiction - Dokuga Forumwww.dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/116015-please-help-me-find-this-fanfictionPlease help me find this fanfiction - Fanfiction Help - Searching for a Fic... - Dokuga Forum. ... and falls sick and dreams about someone in pain later realised that it was sesshomaru which she was experiencing who is injured and hidding in nearby cave ..Basically sesshom�rus empire is destroyed and later kagome n inyusha try to rebuild help ...

Is there any such thing as good or, even, readable fanfiction?https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080123222155AAO8CFkJan 23, 2008 ï¿½ Reading that, you'd think fanfiction would appeal to me immensely. Indeed, when I first heard of web sites full of stories featuring my favorite characters in unlikely situations, I was thrilled and would devote whole nights to looking for good fiction, as I would look for a good book. But good writing is very difficult to find, much as goodStatus: ResolvedAnswers: 6

I thought Chris was gay *minor spoilers* - Resident Evil 2 ...https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/179835-resident-evil-2/77509317?page=3No but it�s common, they�re both similar in age and people who work together become couples often. ... Just because he was played by Wentworth Miller who is Gay in real life does not means the character is gay. that's just some fanfiction. ... Just seems fake for a Hot hunk of a daddy as chris to b single like that. User Info: SteelDragon2050.

Erfworld Forums � Best Fanfiction?https://forums.erfworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=7562Jul 22, 2015 ï¿½ I wonder if those who write fanfiiction Erfworld fanfiction, would appreciate some sort of regular poll to pick the best piece. Would it help gain the fanfiction attention and some helpful feedback and motivation? Or would it be divisive? Would people need the right to �

Her's, only her's Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13199586/2/Her-s-only-her-sKonogagakure no Sato is one of the five great ninja villages, actually being considered as the strongest one. ... At the same time something... dark and twisted waited to put it's claws into it's vessel and take over but... it saw that. With feral roar the darkened monstrosity decided to change it's plans. ... Sarutobi Hiruzen sat in his chair ...

The Drowned God Chapter 2, a Percy ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13164474/2/The-Drowned-GodIt sunk into him deeply as the Drowned God looked at him with discernment in his eyes, no matter how much he reached out he would never be one of the ironborn. He had too much Stark in him, the old gods were sunk deep into his bones. "Why are you here?" He asked, his voice rough as the other's. "Even if you are a coward, you will save Yara."

The Blonde Fox - Chapter 19 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/517919498-the-blonde-fox-chapter-19Read Chapter 19 from the story The Blonde Fox by Nightshadow998 with 2,917 reads. fanfiction, naruto, narutoxtemari. A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the late update...Reviews: 6Content Rating: everyone

Rex | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/RexContents[show] History Not much is known about Rex or his sister. What is known is that he is one of the darkest, most evil demigods to ever live. A son of Hades, Rex is gifted in many magics including Conjuration, Destruction, Transumation, and Alchemy. Bladewood hinted in his stories that he...

Annotated Fanfiction Page - wikiHowhttps://www.wikihow.com/Sample/Annotated-Fanfiction-PageAnnotated Fanfiction Page [Disclaimer, optional but suggested] �The following is a work of fanfiction using characters from C.S. Lewis� Alice�s Adventures in Wonderland and Mark Twain�s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.I do not claim any ownership over the characters present in this piece as they are owned by Lewis and Twain.

Regina | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ReginaContents[show] History Not much is known about Regina or her brother. What is known is that she is one of the darkest, most seductive demigods to ever live. A daughter of Hades, Rex is gifted in many magics including Destruction, Restoration, Illusion, Contortion, Alchemy, and Temptation...

[Fanfiction] An AU where Vegeta is the one who survived in ...https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/73opx5/fanfiction_an_au_where_vegeta_is_the_one_whoand join one of thousands of communities. ... Like Trunks may have been more serious because of the tragedies that happened in his life. Or how Goten could have possibly turned evil. ... Trunks does seem to have the highest chance of being the lone survivor because of having Bulma's intelligence as well as the saiyan's blood. It is really ...

Horatio | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/HoratioHoratio is labeled as The Jazz Cat in Total Drama Tokyo. He was placed on the Wily Tanukis team, but was later moved to the Total Drama Yum Yum Happy Go Time Candied Fish Tails team. Biography Horatio is one of those guys who goes to nightclubs basically every night. He's a skilled saxophone...

Reviews: Everything | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10514455It is one of my favorites as you really mined the emotional factor for not only Eric and Sookie, but for many of the important people in their lives. It was hard and sad in some places, but the strength of the love, the sense of family, and the sheer determination of will made this a joy to read and watch them triumph. ... but it seems to work ...

When You Don't Expect The Unexpected ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13246822/3/When-You-Don-t-Expect-The-UnexpectedShe was an anomaly, even from a young age. When introduced to the Mythological World, she shakes it to the core, through unorthodox ways and sassy sarcasm. She is exactly what happens when you don't expect the unexpected. Rated T for a bit of rough language and �

Hail To The King, a supernatural fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13325416/1/Hail-To-The-KingThe hunter watched as the girl walked across the room, keeping to the red carpet, then eased the heavy wooden door open and slipped out. He jumped when a hand touched his shoulder but it was only his brother. "You'll be fine, Sammy," Dean said, "Just pretend your �

Arranged to Love (CAMREN G!P) - --CHAPTER 12-- - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/422599032-arranged-to-love-camren-g-p-chapter-12Read --CHAPTER 12-- from the story Arranged to Love (CAMREN G!P) by Sweeet_Story (Chase) with 5,401 reads. marriage, fanfiction, fifthharmony.Reviews: 65Content Rating: everyone

Nevada War | FalloutFanfictionUnofficial Wiki | FANDOM ...https://falloutfanfictionunofficial.fandom.com/wiki/Nevada_WarThe Nevada War occasionally referred to as the War of New Vegas was a drawn-out conflict between the New California Republic and Confederate Legion over control of the city of New Vegas, the Hoover Dam, and surrounding settlements and citizens. Contents[show] History Background 1st Battle of...

Fanfiction: Sick Day | Doctor Who Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/doctor-who/page/blog/fanfiction-sick-day/zetx_uBNplegBkR63pk22...(Hey guys! Here's another fanfic. Sorry that I always insert myself in as the companion.) "So, Doctor. Where are we going today?" I ask out loud as I enter the console room. And what I see stops me in my tracks. The Doctor is slumped on the floor, groaning. His skin has a whitish tint to it also. I ...

The First Born Chapter 1, a vampire diaries ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11004521/1/The-First-BornFollow/Fav The First Born. By: mysticgirl125. ... She said she would make one of my mating fruitful and once I had the child, I would give it to her. ... So far I have had a hundred and the witches have been kind enough to refer me to other witches. Then I gave birth and a week later, that witch was there to collect but I escaped. I've been on ...

The Help You Want And The Help You Need ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6085036/1/The-Help-You-Want-And-The-Help-You-NeedHe just shook his head and gave out a disappointed sigh. Danny didn't like to 'go ghost' anymore, but it was one of two requirements that Vlad gave him. "You must keep in practice, little badger." With that he phased up to his room and transformed back. His bedroom was of a Spartan style, with just a door, a light, and a mat on the floor.

A One Direction Fan Reviews the Harry Style Fanfic Movie Afterhttps://themuse.jezebel.com/how-close-does-the-harry-styles-fanfic-movie-come-to-ma...In 2013, a 25-year-old named Anna Todd self-published her work of serialized fan fiction on Wattpad. It blew up almost instantaneously and reached over one billion reads. After became a success ...Author: Maria Sherman

Looking for a fic where Harry is a literal god : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/50dsos/looking_for_a_fic_where_harry_is...Aug 30, 2016 ï¿½ Request Looking for a fic where Harry is a literal god ... Mew is a God and the first Pok�mon. There is even a one shot that you can read afterwards that fills the plot hole. permalink; ... but it is. It's not an overpowered Harry story it's well thought-out and paced. It is weird don't get me wrong but it's good. It took me admittedly a very ...Top responseslinkffn(Core Threads) linkffn(On a Pale Horse)5 votes"Found" - by Senyor Fier Mensheir Harry Potter creates an entire world and becomes the god of every religion.1 voteOblivion fit, but is probably abandoned linkffn(11035459) A fallen god sort of fits linkffn(11447653)1 voteWell it counts by all definitions, so linkffn(Harry Mewter) As for others all I can think of are halfblood stories, or stories where he is coming into godhood1 voteLinkffn(As good as Death by astala7) - Harry is demi-God. Pretty much hilarious fiction. He issued a new religion on Hogwarts & wizard world. Bonus: Hufflepuff � read more1 voteSee all

Voltron Legendary Defender Action Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/c/Action/Voltron+Legendary+DefenderBrowse through and read voltron legendary defender action fanfiction stories and books ... is part Galra, and their reactions have been a bit off, but that's expected. Even Keith doesn't know what to think. But it doesn't exactly help when Keith crash lands on a foreign planet and the Red Lion shuts down. ... As Voltron combines for the first ...

Fan Fiction - The Window to the Soulhttps://windowtothesoul.weebly.com/fan-fiction.htmlFan Fiction is a gift to me, I like to think. Some writers don't approve because it's sort of like stealing the idea from a different source, but I disagree.

Is it safe to post fanfiction on the internet? Will it get ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110102012636AAGx8ICJan 02, 2011 ï¿½ I've been posting fanfic online on livejournal, fanfiction.net and a number of other sites for a few years and I've never had anything stolen. It's a possibility, yes, but it's not as common as you might think. Besides, if it does, most fanfic sites have ways you can report someone for story-stealing or abuse and the mods can deal with it for you.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Hidden In Plain View (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/HiddenInPlainViewHidden in Plain View is a My Hero Academia fanfiction written by bittybit39. A rewriting of the main series with some twists; Izuku is a girl, Izuka, and was born with a healing Quirk. He had always pushed it to the back of his mind that he was in the wrong - especially when it came to him. He ...

Why it doesn't matter what Benedict Cumberbatch thinks of ...https://fanlore.org/wiki/Why_it_doesn't_matter_what_Benedict_Cumberbatch_thinks_of_fan...Oct 17, 2014 ï¿½ Why it doesn't matter what Benedict Cumberbatch thinks of fan fiction is a 2014 article by Elizabeth Minkel in NewStatesman.. The article's header: "Fan fiction gives women and other marginalised groups the chance to subvert the mainstream perspective, to fracture a �

Reviews: Ash Ketchum: The Aura Ninja | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10528874Read a bit of the first paragraph, and let me just say... You said 'groan' too much, Instead of saying the character's name every time, use 'he' or 'she', and use commas. The sentences are short, so try making them a bit longer, with commas, and a bit more detail. Also THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS

The Joker | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/The_JokerPlayStation All-Stars Fanfiction Royale Debut: The first ever Batman comic Rival: Vega "I hit 'cause I care!"-The Joker The Joker is one of Batman's most well known enemies and one of HighLifeCola's DLC characters for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. His in-game rival is yet to be decided. ... Elbow Strike - + - Joker will go for a punch, ...

Reviews: On the Wings of Dragons | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8186304/0/4Okay, youve invented one of the weirder versions of Hermione Ive ever seen. I commented in the original fic that the premise of the story itself breaks totally from her canon character, and it seemed to recover, but it only seems that way. I dont think she is that great a character in the first place. Why include her?

Reviews: The Legend Of Spyro: Love And War | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11914398In terms of spelling errors that kept popping up that was the biggest and most common (not to mention my abundence of spelling and grammar erros in that...) I enjoyed the plot and look forward to reading the sequall, even if I have to put up with the "died" fisasco for a while longer.

Michael De Santa | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Michael_De_SantaMichael is the one of the protagonists of Grand Theft Auto V and is a playable character in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. EYEFIND ME, PUNK. ... I guess it was the weather. Or the... Ah I don't know, that thing. That magic." ... now living in a large mansion with several sports cars and a private tennis court and golf course. But Michael ...

Classic Fan fic - Xena Online Community - Tapatalkhttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/xena/classic-fan-fic-t19140.htmlClassic Fan fic . Gabfan23 is VIP+ Member ... as in beyond or over what we thought of as fanfiction) and that one, of course, stuck like glue. We made up "rules" for uber. It had to be a different time or era than ancient Greece. It should have the same sense of urgency as "the world cried out for a hero", i.e. that the X/G archetypes would ...

Rhandi F.'s Reviews | Austin - Yelphttps://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=qR9xIG_XgdU0hn4g3BQ9tQA thorough look through the merch is absolutely recommended. You can find anything from decades-old back issues of Juxtapoz magazine to a Shaquille O'Neal art zine to a handbound photocopy of someone's 1990s Star Trek theory and fanfiction journal (no joke). The biggest draw for me personally are the themed art shows that happen every few months.

Death of a legend( percy Jackson fanfiction) - This is Sparta!https://www.wattpad.com/103697583-death-of-a-legend-percy-jackson-fanfiction-this-isDeath of a legend( percy Jackson fanfiction) Fanfiction. When Percy is betrayed, he leaves without acknowledging all the facts, leaving friends and family heartbroken. When he returns with a new family and a new life, will he forgive those from his past or bring about their destruction instead? (Written...Reviews: 21Content Rating: everyone

watching the movie Chapter 6, a descendants, 2015 fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12580898/6/watching-the-movie(A/N i know that not what happens in the movie, but i wanted it so that the VKs help each other out as much as possible, since they need help getting through the abuse) "You're a �

The echo of memories Chapter 2, a pride and prejudice ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13328802/2/The-echo-of-memoriesThis is not my day job and i am no expert. i am gonna leave 'discombobulate' just cuz I love that word, but apparently im about a hundred years too early for it. sorry folks. i struggled to find a good place to stop this chapter. the best pause point was just too long. so its a bit short and a bit of a poor place to stop, i apologise.

Is it bad to read X Reader fanfictions? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Is-it-bad-to-read-X-Reader-fanfictionsOct 09, 2018 ï¿½ I wouldn�t say it�s bad. And I think most people who say it�s bad, are only being over dramatic because, �Argh! Cringe fest!� I personally think it�s a great way of story telling, and a way to pull viewers in when it�s done correctly. Also, anythi...

Reviews: For Cacti to Bloom: A Gaara Fanfiction | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11655866Also in romantic Gaara fanfiction, Temari would be supportive of the OC or main girl. But here, I love how you maintained her overprotectiveness because that�s her character. You�ve done so well and I�ve been waiting for tons of Shijima and Gaara fanfic as well. I hope u find it in your heart to continue because so good

iCarly Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/tv/iCarlyCollection of some of the most well written, Seddie centric stories from various genres. If you're tired of stories with no plot, character development, punctuation, or grammar then the place for you. Suggestions and nominations considered. Submit by PMing Community Manager or staff member.

johnny hurt - ALL E! STORYFINDERS - tapatalk.comhttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/allestoryfinders/johnny-hurt-t6298.htmlThis is an easy subject as there are a lot of stories out there where Johnny gets hurt. Her are the names of a few of my favorites: "Be Prepared" by SIA ... Johnny getting hurt is practically a sub-genre in E! fanfiction. Some injuries I've done to Johnny where he ends up in Rampart in my fice....

Within the Mind, Where Am I? - bloomacncheez.tumblr.comhttps://bloomacncheez.tumblr.com/whereisbmncThese are the sites I frequent when I�m not on Tumblr Artblog (DrawWikBMNC) Fanfiction.net Archive of Our Own deviantART (Super inactive and old account but meh) Twitter ... and a bunch of others I'm also an art major/fanfic writer, so I occasionally upload fanfiction and in-process artwork. All of my main art work is now posted on my art ...

Words of the Whirl Wind, FanFiction Master Post: All my ...https://darkspellmaster.tumblr.com/post/45457030697/fanfiction-master-post-all-my...FanFiction Master Post: All my Fanfiction on Tumblr. This is the Master Post where the stories for various Anime, movie, book, and comic related fanfiction will be going. The chapters are going to be collected as issues and parts. Each part will have a link to that post.

Family Reunion | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Family_ReunionMar 20, 2010 ï¿½ This is all for now but more will come in later in the story. Chapter One. It was a cold December night in the Jackson household. They were planning a family reunion, a very large one with their close friends at camp. This mostly consisted of their daughter's quarter-blood friends. A few unclaimed demigods were coming as well.

incorrectkhrquotes.tumblr.com - Totally (not) cannonincorrectkhrquotes.tumblr.comhitmanrebornzine. OMERTA : A KHR FANZINE PREORDERS NOW AVAILABLE ON TICTAIL! ? 26 pages ? 5.5? x 8.5? ? ? Filled with art, cosplay and a pdf of 100+ fanfiction pages ? ? ORDER YOUR COPY HERE ? $15 ? Digital version ? Zine PDF + Fanfiction PDF ? Make sure to use the code DIGITALZINE at checkout to remove shipping !

Oh the places you'll go ... � The Long Game- WIPhttps://adubbs47.tumblr.com/TheLongGameI have a passion for writing, mainly fanfiction. Currently my interests include Arrow (95% of what I post is Arrow related- Ok maybe like 98%), Once Upon a Time, Jane the Virgin, AoS, Chicago PD, Chicago Fire, The Flash, and a lot of random TV shows and movies. This is not a spoiler free...

Vegeta and Chi-Chi fanfiction? Or Chi-Chi and a guy who ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110919204539AAJlzitSep 19, 2011 ï¿½ I'm in a nostalgic mood. I've been watching dbz and reading dbz fanfiction lately because I miss it from when I was young. I know there's plenty of vegeta/bulma and goku/chi-chi but does anyone know/have links to any good vegeta/chi-chi fanfiction? I know that it's not a common pairing but I just wanted to read something a little out of the norm.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Kill Six Billion Demons � Wielder of Names 1-17https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-1-17Sep 30, 2015 ï¿½ Oh, dear, sweet Alice-UN. It is clear that you want to put the frightened child you once were behind you, but territory unknown to you, and the domain of devils. You should consider deferring to your little blue fanfiction writer in these matters, lest you give away that powerful and terrible artifact over something trivial.

Harry Potter and the End of the Multiverse Chapter 1, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13321191/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-End-of-the-MultiverseWhen Thanos snapped his fingers, he changed the Avengers' world as they knew it, but that wasn't the only world to feel its effects. Only half of the wizarding world remains, and this time, the ledgendary Harry Potter doesn�t know how to win.

The First Marriage Chapter 11, a bonanza fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11860054/11/The-First-MarriageIn this sequel to A Life That Matters, Adam Cartwright returns to the Ponderosa with his bride, Fran, and grandfather, Captain Abel Stoddard. Although he's glad that Adam has found love early in his life, Ben is concerned about the adjustment Abel and Fran will have to make to Western life.

The Godslingers X 2: Chapter 8 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Godslingers_X_2:_Chapter_8Just then, I saw Hope in his battle gear, and he went charging Medusa. I saw Medusa coming at Hope, but he kept his eyes averted. ... Just then, Xaviera picked me up and throw me to a jagged rock, which I grazed my back against it and felt blood oozing through my shirt. ... Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community.

Reviews: Pok�mon Unova Journey VOL 1 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11029928/0/121/16/2017 c46 ctran03931 The day ended with a bigger bang than anyone ever expected as the first clash between Team Plasma and Team Rocket ended with Takeru being granted a new power by Zekrom, his Sword of Yin, to put an end to the conflict that threatened to kill him and his friends, even the Dire Wolves and his own little sister.

Ash Ketchum | The Pokemon Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://thepkmnfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/AshAsh Ketchum (Japanese: ??? Satoshi) is the main protagonist of the Pok�mon anime series who has always dreamed of becoming a Pok�mon Master and as soon as he hit the age of ten, he rushed to Professor Oak's Laboratory to get his first Pok�mon. He's the first character to be introduced in the...

Not Dead Yet Chapter 1: Awakening, a Halo - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12406536/1/Not-Dead-YetBut death follows her closely. Waking up to a world run by animals, she finds out she herself became a fox. ... and I cannot see. I can move, but it hurts. I could feel pain in places I had never felt pain before. ... I could not move anymore but I was not going to give up just yet. I saw a few figures standing over me. A buffalo, fox, and a ...

It's A Side Effect Of The Whiskey Chapter 11, an ironman ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8941351/11/It-s-A-Side-Effect-Of-The-WhiskeySo today is already gonna be one of those days and I haven't even left my bed. ... so that trip to A&E has officially taught me that yes, you can break your hand by punching someone if you hit them in the jaw at the wrong angle and jar your wrist at the same time. ... I complain and act like I hate her for it all the time, but it's actually ...

LF: Fics where Harry gets a name change/goes to a ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/32logu/lf_fics_where_harry_gets_a_name...Arguably one of the best fics, Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived by The Santi. It's unfinished and chapters 13-17 are only uploaded on DarkLordPotter, but it's a very good read. Harry transfers to Durmstrang after a few months of Hogwarts. It's AU obviously and has truly excellent worldbuilding.

Why can't I upload documents to FanFiction.Net? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070412200351AA3cza4Apr 12, 2007 ï¿½ Best Answer: well, i honestly have no clue why it does that (i don't want to know every detail about every little glitch the site has), but i have something that can help if you want to get a new chapter up. if it's a new story that you wanted, it could work as well, but it isn't as easy as uploading your specific document. just go to your story and export a copy of your last chapter to the ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 6

Read free Fan fiction ebooks on BooksieSilk.https://www.booksiesilk.com/genre/fan-fiction/page-7Choose from thousands of free Fan fiction ebooks - stories, books, and poems from the best up-and-coming writers. Add your own stories. Read free Fan fiction ebooks on BooksieSilk.

Help! Fellow adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse - I ...https://www.reddit.com/r/adultsurvivors/comments/bxwp0p/help_fellow_adult_survivors_of...I hope I eventually come to a place where this stuff feels ok, because at the moment I feel like I can�t do anything at all of sexual nature without triggering myself. Even reading smutty fanfiction, which was once an escape and a pleasurable pastime, is now a trigger minefield. I �

Hello there fellow user, I'm Snogwritts! [ Channel Trailer ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur8vB1iDlmQJul 28, 2018 ï¿½ Hello there fellow user, I"m Snogwritts! I'm just a young colt with big dreams! I'm formerly known as a Jack Of All Trades but in this channel, I mainly focus on mlp fanfiction readings. (I made ...

Reviews: Expressing Herself | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/79753598/27/2016 c1 11 Homer Loves Flanders Great. You really show Brian and Meg's relationship as it appears on the show. I came to a Family Guy story which was good so far, but it emphasized Brian and Meg's relationship that doesn't happen in the show.

Jihadi Fan-Fiction - Stark Raving - Mediumhttps://medium.com/@starkraving/jihadi-fan-fiction-74efcb4a4599The jihadi is also a reincarnation of the �bad boy,� an object of desire for young women, and a recurring figure on Wattpad. Thugs, gangsters and drug dealers all have their own corners on ...

Reviews: Scarlet Fever and Scarlet Coats | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9042080/0/4Lizzy's hearing loss doesn't seem bad enough for her to need to sign. She said that she's deaf in one ear and has lost partial hearing in the other. I am partially deaf in both ears. I have hearing aids, but I don't think that it's bad enough yet for me to learn to sign. But it's an intriguing thought and maybe I �

Feba | FanFiction Characters Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfictioncharacters.fandom.com/wiki/FebaI make quick work of maverick trash"-Feba Feba is a MegaMan character and a maverick hunter from the Megaman X Era created by Athorment on October 8th, 2012. ... a set of high-vibration spikes are used in conjuntion with the swing in order for it to work similar to a chainsaw. ... but it's weight hinders her mobility. Her Action Trigger ...

Sites like WattPad? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140824125952AArRTQIAug 24, 2014 ï¿½ There's LiveJournal which is used for publishing origional works, and fanfiction is only a subcatagory, most likely meaning that it's used more for origional works as there are 10 different catagories including fandom. There's FictionPad, which is a relatively new and a bit of an unknown site, but it might be worth looking at.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

TricksterDrasvel Profile - Webnovel - Your Fictional ...https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4301234362Zeromasterarms: I can say that it is one of the best fanfiction, if not the best, which in reality says a lot since there are few Fanfiction of Chinese novels with a good development. Oh, and to think that people criticize history as the same as the original but with Naruto as the protagonist, without anything original, just because of how the first chapter was seen.

Fanfiction-writers - Keeping Warm- Daryl x Reader (The ...https://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/149366176254Aug 23, 2016 ï¿½ Keeping Warm- Daryl x Reader (The Walking Dead) Summary: Daryl and you are separated from the rest of the group after the prison was lost. It�s a �

Peaky Blinders John Shelby Fanfictionhttps://johnshelbymylove.tumblr.com/post/159728251960/so-thats-it-its-overI reblog John Shelby fanfiction and post Peaky Blinders fanfiction. ... I hope that is a good change of pace. I don�t know if long enough but, as in all my posts, I will only write more parts if I am requested to do so. ... Your body felt warm from his touch. You only broke away in necessity for air and a need to breathe. He breathes ...

Welcome to whatever - Mob Psycho 100 Fanfiction ...https://guttersnipequeen.tumblr.com/post/156936461824/mob-psycho-100-fanfiction...Mob Psycho 100 Fanfiction Masterpost: Alternate Universe Edition 2 years ago Fanfictions where one or more fundamental aspects of canon have been changed, such as the Age Swap AU, where the roles of Mob and Reigen have been switched, so that the fic takes place in a �

Incomplete Chapter 6, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13130897/6/IncompleteAs one of Hermione's bodyguards, he quickly got ready and made his way to her majesty's private pool. ... but it showcased a bare back. She was drying her hair with a towel and then started to pat her body dry. Like the first time he saw her again, all he could do was stare. ... Antoine who is the sunshine in her lonely life filled with the ...

Baby Mine Chapter 12: The Aftermath, a fifty ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12583035/12/Baby-MineThis is the second time she's been rushed to the OR since they've been married. ... "If you don't mind staying for a bit, I'd like to see her, too." "Not a problem. Mia is with Kate." ... enough to get any sleep. The thought of her waking up and me not being by her side is disturbing to me. I want to be the first thing she sees when she wakes ...

Where can you read Percy Jackson and the Olympians fanfiction?https://www.answers.com/Q/Where_can_you_read_Percy_Jackson_and_the_Olympians_fanfictionIn the last book I was dissapointed.When I read the author's notes,Rick Riordan said "This is the end of the FIRST Percy Jackson series." ... for a quest and they just found it if u want to know ...

The Kitsune of Uzushiogakure Chapter 3: A ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13255401/3/The-Kitsune-of-Uzushiogakure"After all, as the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi no Kitsune I was hated and attacked and many other things. And that was as a boy, can you imagine what they would have done to a girl in my situation. Think about it Sakura." "Uh-uh-uh" stuttered Sakura, eyes wide in shock. "Poor sheltered Sakura, even as as a Ninja you don't live in the real world."

The Heart Knows Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13239811/1/The-Heart-KnowsI asked as the tears started to form in my eyes and threatened to fall. It's almost like I knew the answer before he even opened his mouth. "I'm so sorry Mia. ... George said answering for Harry as I was led by Ginny to a chair as she handed me my beaded bag that had my entire life in it. ... It was the same spot that Fred asked me to be his ...

Dead Space: Black as Night - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Dead_Space:_Black_as_NightDead Space: Black as Night is a Deaad Space fanfiction taking place on a massive colony surrounding one of Jupiter's moons. Plot The story starts detailing how the colony acquired the Necromorph infestation (a blue marker). It then switches to a group of EDF Space Marines aboard the USG Hellbat...

BETTE AND TINA... THE REST OF THEIR LIFE... MARRIED...ch ...https://lesfan.com/fanfiction/the-l-word/bette-and-tina-the-rest-of-their-life-married...Age Verification I am years of age as of today, July 24, 2019. Enter your current age into the field provide above. Stories with a rating of R or NC-17 may contain material not suitable for children.

Insecticide, chapter 1 (Hollow Knight fanfiction) � The Guidehttps://h87105.wordpress.com/2018/11/08/insecticide-chapter-1-hollow-knight-fanfictionNov 08, 2018 ï¿½ ** Quick authors note. I recommend a basic understanding of Hollow Knight's plot up to the Grimm Troup DLC to know what's happening. Also, this fanfiction uses the metamorphosis headcanon, so when a vessel is called �first cocoon� that means teen, and �second cocoon� means adult. ** Apothecary crouched under a bush, hopeing that luck�

Rafiki | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/RafikiRafiki is a mandrill and one of the main protagonists in Disney's 1994 hit The Lion King and its sequels. He is voiced by Robert Guillaume. Contents[show] Personality Rafiki lives in a baobab tree and is old and wise. He performs activities which are often shamanistic, but also sometimes quite...

Fifty Shades of Grey and Fan Fiction: Do You Own Your User ...https://blogs.duanemorris.com/newmedialaw/2013/03/12/fifty-shades-of-grey-and-fan...Mar 12, 2013 ï¿½ In other words, you own the content you post to Pinterest and YouTube, but you grant substantial rights to the social media sites. These are often lengthy agreements that deal with many other issues, including critical points such as what happens to your user-generated content if you terminate your user account and user behavior and misbehavior.

Maldred Tabren | After Skyrim Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://afterskyrimfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Maldred_TabrenMaldred Tabren was a Breton noble, living in the Stormhaven region of High Rock. His family was one of the wealthiest that called the region their home. He was eventually forced out of the region and his ancestral home, after leading a coup. He retreated to the far more barren region of...

Season 1: The Gilmore Girls - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz26/quiz/1233068465Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� TV shows quizzes-� Gilmore Girl Quiz. Season 1: The Gilmore Girls ... When was the only time Lorelai and Rory ever went to Richard and Emily s in the past? ... what is one of the things Rory says to get their attention? Hey, my mom's not wearing any underwear! ...

We survive Chapter 4, a descendants, 2015 fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12833575/4/We-survive"It means that these things called bacteria get into your cut, it can make you poorly and takes the cut longer to heal," Eira said, Mal pondered on this for a while she didn't like the sound of bacteria. "Fine, but only cause I don't want bacteria," Mal said, as she attempted to take off her jacket but it hurt too much with her broken ribs.

The Little Girl and the Monsterverse ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13330065/1/The-Little-Girl-and-the-Monsterverse-TrailerAs the darkness slowly fades, a colossal figure was shown. It resembles to a theropod dinosaur, but it was bigger. It stood 393 ft tall and looks like it weighs a ton. And it has sharp dorsal spines/spikes on its back. Its dinosaur stoic face was glaring at the horizon. "He is the King of All Monsters and his name is �

Is it legal to write a lemon fanfiction if you're under 18 ...https://www.quora.com/Is-it-legal-to-write-a-lemon-fanfiction-if-youre-under-18Feb 13, 2018 ï¿½ No problem. Go nuts. As far as I�m aware, it�s even perfectly legal to read erotic fanfiction if you�re under 18. The people running the website hosting it could�theoretically be charged with something�maybe. The current standard under US law is t...

canon-au-e-g-bellajasper/1960/" h="ID=SERP,5133.1">Twilight Fanfiction Non Canon, AU, e.g Bella/Jasper - page ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/twilight-fanfiction-non-canon-au-e-g...Or as the dictionary says about non canon "A word used by those who write fanfiction. It refers to a pairing etc. that was not promoted in the original work the fanfiction was based on." There are Jasper/Bella or Bella/Emmett or Edward/Jasper fics here but feel free to �

Reviews: A Video Game of Thrones | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10409518for A Video Game of Thrones. 6/8 c11 Guest ... And why, if he had put all of his extra points from each new level into endurance and dexterity, he'd be fine XD ... Rather picky and not so important, but I feel like he ought to be calling the screen 'page' instead, as the closest thing they'd have to a screen is a pane of glass. Other ...

Reviews: Falling Hope, Rising Threat | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11229381/0/4And so, there are still some tensions in the upgraded team; I don't think it's anything serious, but it is worth noting. Otherwise, the chapter is relatively slow-paced and slow-moving, as Katniss does her best to keep her team flowing smoothly, and some bumps have to be encountered, I �

User blog:Ianj1997/Hammer Up | The Loud House Encyclopedia ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Ianj1997/Hammer_UpMay 29, 2017 ï¿½ (NOTE: This contains violence, scary scene, and blood; viewer description is advised) This fanfiction marks Sophia's, Maria's& Zoe's first appearance because, this character makes me in idea from AndrewBrauer and YoshiRocker13

WWE: Steamed Hams But It�s An In-Ring Promo (fanfiction ...https://zaredit.wordpress.com/2018/05/21/wwe-steamed-hams-but-its-an-in-ring-promo...May 21, 2018 ï¿½ WWE: STEAMED HAMS BUT IT'S AN IN-RING PROMO ADAPTED FROM "22 SHORT FILMS ABOUT SPRINGFIELD" "Welcome to the longest running weekly episodic program in television history, Monday Night RAW" said Micheal Cole as he opened the latest edition of World Wrestling Entertainment's "As you can see, Miz TV is set up in�

The Heart of Time Saga: Angel's 10th Incarnation - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clecpcO15zUJun 11, 2013 ï¿½ This video is a portrayal of my OC (the Angel) from my fanfiction series The Heart of Time Saga. I had gotten requests for videos for my stories and thought I'd give it a shot. This is �

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Comics_Fanon_Wiki/Helicarrier" h="ID=SERP,5105.1">Marvel Comics Fanon Wiki/Helicarrier | Marvel Fanon ...https://marvelcomicsfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Marvel_Comics_Fanon_Wiki/HelicarrierWelcome to Marvel Fanon Wiki! We are a fanfiction Wiki modeled around the Marvel Database. Though the Wiki was started some time ago, it has come to a new rebirth following an adoption. The current administrators are Bridgetterocks, ElectricMayhemm and Uncanny X-Factor. This page is a guide for...

Talk:Supernatural Novels | Supernatural Wiki | FANDOM ...https://supernatural.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Supernatural_NovelsOfficial - the network and the producers have given permission to a certain writer/author to use existing characters in the universe for a spin-off or derivative literary work Unofficial - not overseen by the producers, network or owner of the source material. This is also known as fanfiction.

One Second is All it Takes Chapter 1, an emergency fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7253899/1/One-Second-is-All-it-TakesFollow/Fav One Second is All it Takes. By: ... This is the first FF I have ever "put out there" so strangers could actually read it. Please let me know what you think. ... honor and cherish, 'til death do we part." We exchanged simple gold bands as a sign and a token of that love. The rest of the time passed in a blur. It didn't matter that it ...

So, This Is Love Chapter 8, an once upon a time fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13250228/8/So-This-Is-LoveFanFiction | unleash ... Follow/Fav So, This Is Love. By: Lady Razeli. Snow and Ruby get tired of Emma drooling over Regina, and finally push her to go ask the Mayor out with help from Henry. Can Emma win the heart of a Queen or will someone intervene and destroy their happiness.

Over and Out (A Heartland Fanfiction) - Chapter one; Train ...https://www.wattpad.com/429538177-over-and-out-a-heartland-fanfiction-chapter-oneOver and Out (A Heartland Fanfiction) Fanfiction. Remake of CBC's hit show Heartland season 9 episode 6. When Ty is assigned to save an eagle, Amy and himself begin to realize the assignment isn't as easy as they thought it was going to be. #amyandty #drama #heartland #horses #tamy #wattys2017Reviews: 6Content Rating: everyone

Harry trains in a time compressed/looped/out of time ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6urmh2/harry_trains_in_a_time...Request Harry trains in a time compressed/looped/out of time environment. ... She resolves to do what she should have done in the first place. Unabashedly HHr. ... That sounds like him to a t. I accidentally read some of one of his stories the other day and was really confused as to why harry abandoned his friends in favor of Ginny and a ...

How to Start a Story - The Write Practicehttps://thewritepractice.com/how-to-start-a-storyThe first hurdle of every writing is to figure out how to start a story. Sure, you know what happens next�but what happens first? ... Ruthanne Reid is one of those pesky fanfiction authors who made good, and thus eschews most labels. Except for being a Generation X-er (or maybe Xennial, according to some guy�s webpage), a musician who loves ...

Talk:Fan fiction - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Fan_fictionFanon is a portmanteau of the words "fanatic" and "canon", and refers to concepts within fanfiction considered rote even though it was never expressed within the original stories. This is not the same as fanfiction so I don't think it belongs in bold alongside "FF" and "fanfic" at the top of the page, which implies it to be a synonym.

Looking for long fem Harry/Snape fanfiction. : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/.../comments/3elzt8/looking_for_long_fem_harrysnape_fanfictionRequest Looking for long fem Harry/Snape fanfiction. (self.HPfanfiction) ... Bound to Him - Unfinished and very dark but it captivated me. I try to avoid unfinished stories but I wanted to skim the first chapter whether I should put it on my future reading list, and ended up reading the entire thing (so far). ... A/N: Hi all\! This is my first ...

Guest Post by Christopher Shamburg� When the Lit Hits the ...blogs.slj.com/connect-the-pop/2012/11/comics/guest-post-by-christopher-shamburg-when...Nov 23, 2012 ï¿½ The next step is the most critical and controversial part of the endeavor: getting teachers to keep the fan in fanfiction. I ask teachers to allow students to bring in their out-of-school interests as the subjects for their writing�the stories from the books, movies, comics, and games that they love.

Sandy Hereld Collection - Texas A&M Universityoaktrust.library.tamu.edu/handle/1969.1/149935This collection is a living, digital tribute to noted fan Sandy Hereld. Sandy was a popular and prolific fan writer in the 1990s and early 2000s, and one of slash fandom�s most visible fans. Her interests included both fanfiction writing and fan vidding.

Category: Stories - Thorn Valley - Simon's Secret of NIMH siterobin.thornvalley.comThis short is part of another larger work that was never completed nor released. This story takes place in the far future of Thorn Valley. Told by Cynthia, it is an interesting little read, and one of the pieces Paul sent me when he originally contacted me about getting his fanfiction up on the web.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Playing_Dirty" h="ID=SERP,5273.1">Playing Dirty | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | FANDOM ...https://theloudhousefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Playing_DirtyZoe: It's fun!? But it leaves stains on your clothes, it could get in your eyes, make you smell gross, or even worse get stuck somewhere in your belly bottom! ... Bathroom is all yours, thanks for letting me use one of your sisters bathrobes while my clothes are getting washed. Lincoln: No problem, thanks Zoe. ... This is the first fanfiction I ...

How the Unexpected Came About Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4471017/1/How-the-Unexpected-Came-AboutLooking at the landscape, that up to a few moments was the perfect ambush site for over 50 enemy ninja, but now resembled an earthquake epicentre, courtesy of the slightly out of breath ANBU clad medic-nin, Morino Ibiki could well understand the Hokage's trepidation to let the council know of the young woman's extra techniques.

It's not Easy Chapter 6, a smallville fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5882216/6/It-s-not-EasyI thought about what Mrs. K said all day. Clark was out and I was sure he was saving the day for countless people. I just knew my way to be a hero was to love Clark Kent, but it was still so hard to process my Smallville was the greatest of the heroes.

I love you (Final Chapter) | Maybe it's Fate. Akise x Yukihttps://www.quotev.com/story/5331762/Maybe-its-Fate-Akise-x-Yuki/6I don't usually write fanfictions anymore. I don't think I've ever wrote a fanfiction that involved 2 characters from the anime ending up together. But I felt like I needed to because Akise isn't allowed to die. Sorry that it's been 2 weeks since I uploaded. I've been busy, and sorry that it was the worst ending ever, but it's ok, right?

Fake news FAQ: What it is, how to spot it, and what can be ...https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/what-is-fake-news-princeton-study-20190118.htmlIt was a website that was run by someone who openly admits to writing �political fanfiction,� and whose stated goal was to make money. This was the same goal of the producers of fake news from Macedonia, who set up websites designed to look like legitimate news sites in the United States.

The CaT Gazette/Issue 88 | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_CaT_Gazette/Issue_88This is the eighty-eighth issue of The CaT Gazette for all you ... of the Gazette whenever I talk about heavy subjects. If you're a long-time subscriber this will be kind of redundant, but it's there just in case. ... helpful, nice to a fault (truthfully to several faults), and I'd always have your back. I made consistent content and I was ...

Reviews: The Chronicles of Valyria, Book 1 Resurrection ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/12113046Wow, awesome! Wow! It is really hard to impress me with some GoT Story, since most of the FF are just some OC thrown into the Show - Verse and being some younger brother or such nonsense. This is wonderfully different. I admit, I am not that much of a fan of your HP story, don't know why. I like HP normally a lot, but somehow ...

Reviews: Hunted | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12685111Good lord, you really pulled out all the stops with this one, at every turn when I didn�t think it could get any worse, out popped another group of Deliverance rejects. Damn this was a bloody action packed heck of a thrill ride. Awesome job and this last chapter was the perfect wrap up to a �

Spider-man and Spider-Gwen by isansesu0803 on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/isansesu0803/art/Spider-man-and-Spider-Gwen-579932748That fanfiction isn't mine (wish it was) but I wanted to advertise it due to the quality and I feel people would enjoy it. The tale has 37 chapters in it so it's a long one but it's among the few fanfictions out there that I found to be fantastically written and planned and also among that small 10% of very good and completed (with a squeal planned and hopefully put up soon by the writer).

A Ninja in the Triwizard Tournament Chapter 2 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11489922/2/A-Ninja-in-the-Triwizard-TournamentLily became the History of Magic professor, replacing Binns, when Eric became a student at Hogwarts, and James continued as an Auror. After Eric's sorting, Lily and James came to a meeting with Dumbledore in his office, expecting to see a mini James, while instead Dumbledore told them of their failures and missing son.

The Boy Who Lived Chapter 11, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12749867/11/The-Boy-Who-LivedFanFiction | unleash ... Classes were just the same as the day before except Snape never once said anything to Harry or any of the Gryffindor's. The Slytherin's didn't seem to like that Snape wasn't sneering at Harry or the others so they decided it was time to do something themselves. ... But they made a detour to a secluded corner where ...

The True Successor: A Naruto Fanfiction - Chapter 1: Pilot ...https://www.wattpad.com/747724094-the-true-successor-a-naruto-fanfiction-chapter-1"Hn," Was the only answer Naruto got. Naruto let a lazy grin come across his face. ... Sasuke groaned as he stood up, holding a kunai in his right hand. ... only for the missing-nin to slam his hands into the ground as the ground that was underneath the team began crumbling and cracking into �

The Killer in the White Mask | Clue Fanfiction Wikia ...https://clue-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Killer_in_the_White_MaskWHO WAS THE KILLER? Solution: COLONEL MUSTARD We all know that Mr. Green, Mrs. White, Mrs. Peacock, Miss Scarlet, and Mr. Boddy were murdered. The last guest that was murdered was wearing a purple bow tie and was eating his namesake purple fruit, plums. So Professor Plum was the guest in the Kitchen. Leaving Mustard as the killer.

�My Brother�s Keeper� - A �Big Hero 6� Fanfiction ...https://nixter97.tumblr.com/post/102998576732/my-brothers-keeper-a-big-hero-6-fanfiction"My Brother's Keeper" - A "Big Hero 6" Fanfiction - Chapter 1: A Promise Tadashi Hamada never expected this to happen, not once in his eighteen years of being alive. What was once a simple day at...

Red Fox and Gray Wolf ( a Dramione lovestory) - quibblo.comhttps://www.quibblo.com/story/f80q5fN/Red-Fox-and-Gray-Wolf-a-Dramione-lovestoryMy first story EVER!!!! Yay! Well actually, I've written two stories in FanFiction. This one envolves furries, and Harry Potter characters and stuff like that. Happy Reading, everyone! It was the Christmas break of Hogwarts and Draco Malfoy was out in his secret house. He built that house 2 years ago and goes there when ever he had enough of his father.

Chris (Total Drama Mania) | Total Drama Island Fanfiction ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Chris_(Total_Drama_Mania)Chris is a contestant in Total Drama Mania. He is very smart and talented. Challenge Guide Challenge 1: He made it to the second round of the singing contest. His team lost. Challenge 2: He was in a canoe with Laura for the canoe race, they were in the lead until Elaine and Emily sunk. Chris and...

Chaos' Assassin Chapter 6: Guess Who?, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7540336/6/Chaos-Assassin"Our warriors are the best in the galaxy. Stella has more than 3,000 years of experience and I was taught by Chaos himself. We are very qualified to fight against any Titans, giants, or gods, who anger us, which many of you have. To be more specific, you angered me.

slash lover | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/community/slash-lover/87546Harry defeats Voldemort in his own world but is so scared that he will hurt someone with his new powers that he wishes himself away and sends himself to an alternate universe where he has a second chance to live his life. Warning:yaoi harryomc mpreg

Reviews: Blue Skies | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1215171610/20/2016 c2 TheGuestReviewer Hey There! :))))) SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU! :))))) XDD :)))) LOL Lucy! kkkkkk XD Ah, Logie! Don't be sad! There are LOTS of fish in the sea!

Reviews: The Return of Harry Potter | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12422628FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... This story is so confusing, absolutely no background information about their pre Hogwarts days, and i don�t know just who is the protagonist here. Six chapters in and Harry, James� supposedly best friend seems to barely have a clue as to what happened to James. ... Ok the typical Harry own ...

Dodgebrawl | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/DodgebrawlChris: Last time on TDC, Sonic confirmed to the viewers that he can't swim, Numbah Four learned not to miss Starfire and her girls, Mandy started up an alliance, while Numbah One started his own. Who start another alliance, who will do my make up, and who will be voted this in the most dramatic...

The Fifteenth Olympian and the True Love - Chapter Fourteenhttps://www.wattpad.com/564975040-the-fifteenth-olympian-and-the-true-love-chapterDISCLAIMER: All rights belong to Rick Riordan, as well as the characters. This is just a fanfiction. If you haven't at least read Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus, you probably won't understand half of the story. The story will be written focusing on different characters every so often (Heroes of Olympus style).Reviews: 2Content Rating: everyone

The Heart of This House Chapter 1: Prologue, a chicago ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11902052/1/The-Heart-of-This-HouseThe Heart of This House. Follow the story of Andy Darden's younger sister and her relationship with Firehouse 51 and a certain Lieutenant. Naomi Darden is a surgical intern at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center (Chicago Med) but her heart is at Chicago's infamous Firehouse 51 �

How to Watch a Movie Chapter 1: Prologue ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12835275/1/How-to-Watch-a-MovieStoick went to grab for him, but missed as the boy took a step forward. Hiccup walked forward and put his hand up and pushed it against something. From where his hand set, a ripple extended, it was the same purple/black light that brought them to the strange room. "Very good Hiccup." A young girl appeared and the Vikings all tensed, as did the ...

My Stupid Fan-fiction ending for Game of Thrones | ResetErahttps://www.resetera.com/threads/my-stupid-fan-fiction-ending-for-game-of-thrones...May 03, 2019 ï¿½ This is probably the only way we're going to get TWoW, so that would be fine with me. ... Gendry was the fastest in the party and could run back to Eastwatch within the hour. With any luck, the band could fight off the others until she arrived from Dragonstone. ... As the Night King prepares to leave KL, Arya assassinates him, violating guest ...

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/61236864339/birthday-bash-bleach-style...Kensei sighed knowing that was the best response he was going to get out of Shuuhei. �Shuuhei, you in here.� Renji and Kira called out to him as they neared the office. �Yeah I�m here in the office you guys.� Shuuhei said. As the Red and Blonde haired Lieutenant entered the office. "We heard us tonight out for a couple of drinks ...

King of the Gods Chapter 5: Embrace it, a percy jackson ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6858018/5/King-of-the-GodsFollow/Fav King of the Gods. By: ... He fingered it as he stood in front of me, and he looked a slight bit guilty, but it vanished as soon as it appeared. His hair was black, and he had blue eyes, the kind of thing you would imagine was a stereotype, but usually wasn't. ... And who is your godly parent?"

Harry Potter and the Flamin' liars Chapter 33, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12108248/33/Harry-Potter-and-the-Flamin-liarsHarry Potter and the flaming liars Harry discovers the Weasleys have manipulated him for years and kept him away from his inheritance and the heir of ravenclaw, Luna Lovegood who is his true mate. Harry vows to reunite himself with his soul-mate and break away from the manipulative old man who wants him to sacrifice himself for the Greater good.

Cringiest fanfic ever - Fanfiction - OneHallyuhttps://onehallyu.com/topic/492337-cringiest-fanfic-everMar 22, 2017 ï¿½ most of them . i remember wanting to get into fanfictions but they all started off at the main character's house and they would get woken up by their mom and they would oversleep and be like 'eomma im sorry' fdbjsksf;d;

What are some good Lord of the Rings fanfiction? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-are-some-good-Lord-of-the-Rings-fanfictionFeb 18, 2018 ï¿½ I would highly recommend A Bit of Rope, by Aiwendiel (A Bit of Rope by Aiwendiel)Amateur Bacon Cook. It is a rollicking humorous tale, very dark. The story changes slightly in Rivendell, at the point where Sam identifies he needs some rope. From h...

Reviews: The River God's Wife | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12455364A plot which he created and the outcome that went poorly for which he is solely to blame. Guilt is hard to live with for eternity when one knows they are the only one responsible. Heaped like burning coals on his head. Consumed. My main question is - where is the sword? Since Emily, it has not been mentioned. Who is in possession of it?

Reviews: Pursuit | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/92128784/22 c5 BadName.mp4 Hey don�t know if you�re ever going to pick this back up, but really good so far! Your writing is really fluid and comprehensive and I would really like to see this story continue to unfold; especially since you�ve made an effort to show a new path for the story rather than just continuing along the normal one with the only difference being Goku is a woman.

Blog:Recent posts | DC Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://dccomicsfannon.fandom.com/wiki/Blog:Recent_postsEverything here is officially numbered, nothing is fanfiction although I've made a couple guesses as to the nature of the shifts in reinvention. Note: This is going to be incomplete and most likely a work in progress. I will try to pin down first appearances as best I can. Before t� Read more >

Fan Fiction | Survivor Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://survivor.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:20113I will, but here's the thing. In the wiki, we enforce a three-strike rule system here, that if any of the existing policy has been breached thrice (though not all policies are out there, the fan fic policy has been made), a violator will be sanctioned.

Chapter 7: Old Enemies | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_7:_Old_EnemiesI was falling very fast and then BAM!, I smack into the ground. I pulled myself up and I notice this feeling in my jacket pocket. I reached in and pulled out a bag that read: For help if you need it, from Emiley. The bag had three old sea shells inside it that I knew that would be useful. "Man I...

Help with unique pename? Related to gray,skies,rain ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090327204101AAid3VxMar 27, 2009 ï¿½ My friend really wants a unique screen name for fanfiction. She really likes words like gray,rain,skies and already tries grayrainskies but it's already been taken! We've been trying to figure out a name that makes a mental picture of gray skies, rain,serene, but can't think of �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 7

Is there a fanfiction with Naruto getting raped while ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101207093955AABwSKrDec 07, 2010 ï¿½ Well, there are a couple of fan-fiction manga about Naruto with that sort of theme.....only Naruto isn't shown using his sexy ninjutsu in either of them.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 7

originals.fandom.com/wiki/Tsubaki_Gin" h="ID=SERP,5177.1">Tsubaki Gin | Naruto OC Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://narutooriginals.fandom.com/wiki/Tsubaki_GinGin Tsubaki (? ?,Tsubaki Gin) is an original character created by Beliar2007, and she appears in the fanfiction �Nine Lives". She�s a talented ninja from Iwagakure, but she seems to suffer from several injuries. Contents[show] Background Gin lived as an orphan in Iwagakure and was very close to...

Reviews: Bond of Blood | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8879027On the other hand, there are many things that I love about these two stories. I'll start with what I don't like I guess. Isran dying was the first, but that was fine you made him into a better character than the game ever did. Killing Dexius and the knight-paladin was also annoying but it made sense. Honestly, those were my only problems there.

Reviews: Reflect My Soul | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1018684212/27/2014 c21 bouchardemil Who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others said it was impossible. my name is Emil Bouchard, i live in London, i am happily married with three kids and a lovely wife something terrible happen to my family along the line, i lost my job and my wife packed out of my ...

OUAT Imagines Networkhttps://ouatimaginesnetwork.tumblr.com/post/153101074522/willing-part-1-a-jafar-one-shotI�m a big fan of OUAT and a big fan of Em and this blog. I decided to apply because I thought being a co-writer would be a good experience. I have Aspergers and aswell as writing fanfiction (which I write on fanfic.net and have wrote on my imagines blog imaginesmultifandoms) I also RP and make graphics.

This Is Me Chapter 7, a Charmed - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10637298/7/This-Is-Me"Don't you dare call Bella a slut! If anyone is a slut it's you. Every night you were with another woman. Because of you we had to leave our sister. Because of you Esme and Carlisle had to leave their daughter. Edward Anthony Mason you are the worst thing to ever happened to this family and Bella. Bella was �

The Protector and the Chosen Chapter 1, a star wars fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10725801/1/The-Protector-and-the-ChosenThe Protector and the Chosen. ... They told Anakin he was the chosen one only because they thought that he would never turn to the dark side because he was the chosen one. ... for the Chosen One needs you as much as you need him. You are the Protector, and it is your duty to fulfill this task ahead of you." I finally looked away and slumped to ...

Any fics with a unique power? : WormFanfichttps://www.reddit.com/r/WormFanfic/comments/4vb7ls/any_fics_with_a_unique_powerWorm, Ward, Pact, and Twig based fanfiction. Meta-discussion about Wildbow fanfic in general. Requests for specific types of fics/specific aspects of stories. Posting/advertising your own story is allowed. Make it clear that you are the author if you are doing this. Other things might be good, but just message a mod before submitting.

Starship Profile: Predator-class Star Destroyer by Vince-T ...https://www.deviantart.com/vince-t/art/Starship-Profile-Predator-class-Star-Destroyer...Apr 28, 2019 ï¿½ Next entry amon my ship profiles. The original concept for this one was actually older than pretty much any other of my work. Like the Sovereign and Warhammer it came from a crossover fanfiction between Star Wars and my own universe.---Background Info: The Predator was the ESS' first line-produced star destroyer to create the backbone of royal ...

Constellations Chapter 1: Day 1: Wayne ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13331254/1/ConstellationsThe last thing she needed was to enter one of those secret passageways Dick had mentioned and find herself stuck between the walls. ... The first had multiple and complicated lock systems complete with a note stating that visitors were not welcome (unless it was Starbucks). ... Kory was silent for a moment as she looked again toward the picture ...

what's the name of the game?, a devil wears prada fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13337487/1/what-s-the-name-of-the-gameMiranda frowned, glaring imperiously at one of Andy's checker pieces. It was in her way, something Andy had deliberately planned. Miranda drummed her fingers along the red and black board, her brow knit in concentration. While she contemplated her next move, Andy �

Worm Fanfiction Recs and Requests ONLY | Page 290 ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/worm-fanfiction-recs-and-requests-only.316461/...Jul 10, 2019 ï¿½ Only fic I can think of that mentions Antartica... and I might be wrong but it was somewhere cold like that was some crack fic where Denis went there do to a paralyzing fear of.... insects I think. Then he sort of second triggered and captured the S9 and went on to retire.

152 and More Twilight Fanfics Book 2 - page 147 ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/152-and-more-twilight-fanfics-book-2/2920Are you looking for a specific fic? ... A wish sends Bella back in time to Chicago, 1918, and to a human Edward. This story is baby-free. Logged You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope. Jasper Whitlock, Eclipse . The following users thanked ...

Reviews: Ashes to Ashes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11661760For the writing itself, I really love your take on the whole maiden affair. This fic is not the first one I read so far, that had a heavy focus on their sub story. But it's definitly the first one that made it this complex and that is able to really suck you right into it, making you wish to never stop reading about it.

Pet Peeves in Fanfiction: Part 6 | Page 21 | SpaceBattles ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pet-peeves-in-fanfiction-part-6.760153/page-21Jul 01, 2019 ï¿½ Why the hell do we need the protagonist's pairing foreshadowed from literally the first page? I mean, I prefer gen fics, but if there's going to be romance, it should be plausible, not some perfect true love type of thing. ... Eh Im one of those fans who do enjoy those but Im aware those aren't realisitc and is wish fulfillment at best like ...

Fanfiction Idea: Mewtwo Becomes a Human | Serebii.net Forumshttps://forums.serebii.net/threads/fanfiction-idea-mewtwo-becomes-a-human.309933Apr 01, 2008 ï¿½ Animal abuse would be one of those topics you could highlight very easily with Team Rocket. ... Perhaps make Ruth a strong pok�mon rights girl; a great way to empart your passion for a topic such as animal abuse is to make a character who feels the same way. ... but it was a new Mewtwo that was created because they made it so that it's ...

Reviews: Upon Daybreak | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11189765/0/6The first video of his I watched was actually one of his Five Nights at Freddy's let's play's. If I hadn't watched that video I wouldn't even have known that Five Nights at Freddy's existed, (which would have been terrible), so I'm really glad that I did watch it.

fans-harry-potter-one-direction-beyonce.html" h="ID=SERP,5101.1">Meet 5 Superfans of Harry Potter, One Direction & Beyonc�https://www.manrepeller.com/2018/03/fans-harry-potter-one-direction-beyonce.html(Being in that fandom for a year actually helped me learn graphic design and HTML.) Then I �joined� the Glee fandom in college when I saw Blaine singing �Teenage Dream� to Kurt. I made a Tumblr, starting reading fanfiction and made a few internet friends. Then I fell in love with One Direction in 2011, but I was a more casual fan.

universe.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/taps-meets-the-dorocha-ghost-huntersmerlin-crossover-fanfiction-part-2/" h="ID=SERP,5099.1">TAPS Meets the Dorocha, Ghost Hunters/Merlin Crossover ...https://doublewuniverse.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/taps-meets-the-dorocha-ghost-hunters...Feb 06, 2013 ï¿½ Disclaimer: I do not own TAPS, Ghost Hunters, Merlin, or any of the people or characters involved. The only things that are mine are my imagination and the ideas that come from it. (The last part of from Merlin episode "The Darkest Hour,Part 2") Jason and Grant slowly opened their eyes to �

Reviews for The Ripe Habanero | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13336834One of my favorite couples. Yes, I know it's peculiar, but I like NaruKushi. ... Well, that was certainly interesting Sakura, Ino, Mei and Kushina well 4 smoking hot babes with SakuIno being my favs but it hardly matters some great lemons and another great one-shot. Liger01 chapter 1 . 7/14. ... This is the best Kushina lemon I have seen in a ...

What exactly happens when you block a user on FFN ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/96j3s5/what_exactly_happens_when_you...AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? Use link ... Someone on my block list still managed to fave and follow both myself and one of my WIPs. Not sure if supposed to be the case. ... but it gets gobbled up or re-directed on its way to you. So the block is really only on your inbox, not anything on the ...

Reviews for RWBY Zero | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/12714852I can't believe it's over, absolutely crazy! I enjoyed reading this, you did a terrific job, Master! It's crazy that this entire fic lasted for 94 chapters (But also amazing at the same time) I can't wait for what comes next, you're an absolutely amazing writer and I really look forward to new fics!

WRITING TIPS � help & misc. - ( 9. ) Fanfiction - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/644030946-writing-tips-%E2...This is really a simple creation, but it takes time. You should never rush or force out an idea. Your fanfiction can be as realistic as following the entire script of a movie with small little detail twists, or it can be as far away from the actual plot as possible, not relating to it �Reviews: 4Content Rating: everyone

Q: Guys, what legal issues might be caused by a piece of ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/brvuk7/q_guys_what_legal_issues_might_be...Don't (directly and publicly) make money off of it. You could probably be fine with a patreon as long as it's clear that you are neither paywalling fanfics or writing fics as tier rewards. As for people commissioning you to write a fanfic, I'm not sure about the legality of that, but it's better to err on the side of caution.Top responsesSelling it. Don�t do that and you should be fine.1 voteAlso, angering an author who doesn't want people to write fanfic and has publicly disallowed it by publishing it.1 voteRight, but Marvel isn�t one of them so I didn�t mention it.1 voteRight.1 voteSee all

Why I Love Fanfiction - The Odyssey Onlinehttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/why-love-fanfictionMar 28, 2016 ï¿½ Surprisingly, I ended up being one of the most popular "Total Drama Island" fanfic writers on Fanfiction.net. I would get numerous reviews and comments from people all over the world. My fan base continued to grow and once my first story was finished, I had over 50 followers. This is when I decided to start writing some more original works.Author: Amanda Muir

Halo Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/game/HaloA place for stories of any plot and premise, featuring any character(s) that authors can conjure. Stories must not clash with canon events/timelines. It doesn't have to be the best of the best, but it must be a well written read that does not clash with official storyline. I'm looking for well-rounded fanfiction here.

How 'Black Panther' Will Help Black Girls Feel Seenhttps://www.shondaland.com/inspire/a16750640/how-black-panther-will-help-black-girls...Feb 08, 2018 ï¿½ For some kids, playing pretend and engaging with fandom feels essential, vital to their survival � and I was one of them. I wrote literally hundreds of thousands of words of fanfiction about my favorite movies, TV shows, and books. But my work always had �

Reviews: Compatible | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12880274Oh my gosh, just... perfect. Your stories are the best, your Sakura is the best and she is my favorite character and Madara is my favorite male character, your work is the beeeest and look at this, I'm a capricorn with my ascendent in aries, so just perfect perfect perfect, did I say it was perfect? because gurl it was perfect!

Which good spy fanfiction about Snape and Harry Potter do ...https://www.quora.com/Which-good-spy-fanfiction-about-Snape-and-Harry-Potter-do-you...This strange little thing Click Click Clack Clack, a harry potter fanfic is one of my all-time favourite fanfics, although they�re not exactly plotting, except to survive.

A Turn of the Page...turn-of-the-page.comThis is a collexion of written words. Some are my own, most belong to other authors I have invited because their stories moved me. Most are from the genre called "FanFiction" which are stories and novels based on the continuation and/or inspiration of other people's characters and universes.

New adapter ideas... adult-fanfiction.org - Google Groupshttps://groups.google.com/d/topic/fanfic-downloader/de_K9A6_QZcThis is by far one of the most requested. The issue has long been the TOS stuff. However, my thinking is that if your required the user to have an account, you would be covered. I used to use FLAGG, but it's been "recoming soon" for quite some time now.

The Dark House D - Page 8 by Silent-Sid on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/silent-sid/art/The-Dark-House-D-Page-8-727711782a comic commission for one of my Clients ... part of his fan fiction called " the Dark House " , Lucy and Lincoln Loud are the main characters in this mini comic , there will be more soon ! Previous Page : ... Can anyone post a link or help me find the fanfiction of this comic because i can't seem to find it anywhere. Reply.

Alone | Maximum Ride Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://maximumridefanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/AloneMax couldn't' remember if there was a beginning to this feeling or if there ever would be an end, but it was obvious what the feeling was. She was alone. There seemed to be twenty thousand other people in that place, but that didn't change how she felt. Not one of them had freaking wings, and none of them

football fanfiction guidehttps://footballfanficguide.tumblr.com/page/2 a sideblog that I made to help fellow football fanfiction readers find good quality stories/one shots to read. the stories I recommend are all stories that I personally like, so I �

So Glad I found you by YogurthFrost on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/yogurthfrost/art/So-Glad-I-found-you-47009293I love this pairing and the fanfiction this was based off of. Both are both worthy of seeing! Way to go! Reply. LTD71 Featured By Owner Apr 9, 2013. Awesome, I love this picture, good work! This is one of the best I've seen on this couple. ... Only thing I don't like is that Hego and his anti-gay father are such jerks but It's not your fault I ...

TtH � Story � Omnipotence - Buffy Crossover Fanfictionhttps://www.tthfanfic.org/story.php?no=31392A "Multiple Crossings > Xander-Centered" fan-fiction story. YAHF Xander dresses as Q (from Star trek) for Halloween, and Sunnydale will never be the same. Now going to crossover with: Doctor Who, Stargate, Early Edition, Firefly. Future possible crossovers: Harry Potter, Castle, Psych. "Omnipotence" by �

original_fiction/" h="ID=SERP,5118.1">Is there website like AO3, for original fiction? : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/60mmk0/is_there_website_like_ao3_for...Mar 21, 2017 ï¿½ Yeah, a lot of fanfic writers will just post their original fic to AO3 as well. It's pretty neat that you can do both. :) One thing though: if you're going to post original fiction (and you don't already have a pretty good following) then I suggest you pay careful attention to the tags.

[HELP] Can I increase text size on AO3 but only on works ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/ac0ude/help_can_i_increase_text_size_on...This will affect everything a workskin can effect, so the title, summary, notes, and fic itself. If you're looking for just the body of the fic to increase, I can adjust it so it only affects that, but I'm on my phone right now so it'd have to wait till I have access to a computer and can look at the page source code. Hope this works out for you!Top responsesYou can accomplish this by making a site skin with the code #workskin {font-size:150%;} . That will make the text 50% bigger; if you want it a different size, � read more9 votesGreat, that's all I need. Thanks!3 votesSee all

You Only Have Two Lives Chapter 8: Pre ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12594771/8/You-Only-Have-Two-LivesAnyways, sorry it took a week to take this chapter to be released, needed to catch up on my studies. I now have some idea of what the plot will be like until a certain point in time, but it still isn't much. Fair warning for the coming week, I have my finals on Tuesday, so I �

It's So Nice To Finally Meet You Chapter ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11733465/1/It-s-So-Nice-To-Finally-Meet-YouShe's afraid to leave her bed because the walls bleed thick red drops of it, and the floor all around her is an ocean of the shining ruby liquid. She fixes her gaze to a part of the wall that is the least soaked in blood, but it doesn't help � nothing helps.

Are there any beta reader websites for fanfiction stories ...https://www.quora.com/Are-there-any-beta-reader-websites-for-fanfiction-storiesJan 08, 2018 ï¿½ I�m not aware of any dedicated beta reader websites for fanfiction. I found my beta readers at the sites were I posted. Many fanfiction sites have discussion boards and that�s where I got my first ones ages ago. (The site I started at didn�t allow...

Arya, Rey, and the long history (and abuse) of the Mary Suehttps://www.syfy.com/syfywire/arya-rey-and-the-long-history-and-abuse-of-the-mary-sueMay 08, 2019 ï¿½ The term �Mary Sue� is not innately sexist � at least, not when we�re describing characters in fanfiction, where the label was born. But it does become sexist when we carelessly attach it to female characters whose accomplishments we deem �unrealistic.�

Discover ideas about Mikasa - Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/700450548265280488I hate that it's making fun of attack on Titan, but it is sooo hilarious ... they are the cutest couple in school , but Jean hides his true self , he actually abuses Eren at home . ... Eren has a boyfriend name Jean, they are the cutest couple in school � #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad See more.

Ultimate Panic! at the disco Lyrics Quizhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz26/quiz/1222639791Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� Music quizzes-� Panic! At The Disco ... I"m sitting and sweating to a dance song on the club's p.a. But, it's better if you do It's time to dance ... Do you think Panic at the disco is one of the best alternative bands to ever set foot on earth? No, well some bands are better They're terrible Uh, of ...

"Wow Connie, I didn't know you write fanfiction!"https://badficniverse.tumblr.com/page/50�And then I slashed all the Quartzes until their physical forms were reduced to nothing, then Rose and I kissed on a pile of bubbled Gemstones and it was the biggest rush of my life!� said Pearl, raising her sword dramatically in the air during Connie�s lesson. Connie sat with her hands on her chin and a �

Dasey (Life with Derek)https://daseyfanfiction.tumblr.comAin�t No Thing This is just two people who occasionally have sex like two consenting adults. It isn�t a habit. It isn�t a thing. Attack of the Body Snatchers In which Derek does the unthinkable and stops trying to win Casey over with fourth grade tactics. Casey is understandably calling for a restraining order.

Finding My Own Way - eric and sookie fanfictionhttps://ericandsookie.livejournal.com/22918.htmlShe kept busy by glancing around the house; he already had a few pictures up on the mantle. There were a lot of him when he was younger, even since then, he was always good looking. There were a few of another woman, blonde, and incredibly stunning. She looked like a model, but it was the photograph in the back that really caught her attention.

Brittana Fan Fictionhttps://brittana-fanfiction.tumblr.com/page/19brittana-fanfiction. REFRESH MESSAGE ARCHIVE Titles Authors Etc CREDIT . ... This is the prequel to the much beloved The Knife Thrower�s Daughter, there�s no Brittana, but it�s such a beloved story that I�m including it here because it goes along with the story. shared 5 years ago on February/11/2014, ...

The White Dragon Chapter 7, an a song of ice and fire ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12060596/7/The-White-DragonIt had been a long night, until finally, the first light of dawn broke in the east. Grabbing what little they had, Gerold and Arthur left the room, Arthur, once again, holding Jon in his arms. Looking down at the child, Arthur looked into the boy's gray eyes as he babbled up at �

Percy Jackson's Little Sister Chapter 14 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9957963/14/Percy-Jackson-s-Little-SisterOkay, so last chapter I asked you guys what you wanted to see in this chapter. I got a lot of request, but overall, the most people requested was for Mirra to meet an immortal, so here ya go, my awesome followers! I just chose the first God(ess) that popped into my mind. the tomato idea belongs to robyn flinn. Please enjoy. November 21st. Mirra ...

Reunited Lovers A Billdip ( Bipper, Bill X Dipper ) Fan ...https://www.wattpad.com/241851745-reunited-lovers-a-billdip-bipper-bill-x-dipper-fanReunited Lovers A Billdip ( Bipper, Bill X Dipper ) Fan Fiction Fanfiction. After weirdmagedon, Dipper and Mable leave to go home, it's the last day of school all ready and the mystery twins soon find out they are going BACK to Gravity Falls, Or. #billdip #billxdipper #bipper #dipperxbill #gravityfallsContent Rating: everyone

the survival test | In the naruto world with my 3 brothers ...https://www.quotev.com/story/7023580/Teleported-to-the-naruto-world-with-my-2-brothers...My brothers kaden and logan was being dumb and running in circles when a portal came out of no where and he ran into it on purpose so me my sister and my other brother ran in after him turns out we got teleported to the naruto world and kaden is working with sound village but we don't find out till the chunin exams the read it to see what happens

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8061/1When he came to only by scent and sound did he realize what he and his brother had done. Kagome lying there sobbing on her side while he could faintly scent and sense his brother looking down at the scene from a tree. He couldn�t fight this battle, at least not yet, and for the first time in his life he ran.

13+ Best Stories About Harry On Commaful - usepencil.comhttps://usepencil.com/tags/harryStories about harry. Here are the top short stories, fanfiction, poetry, and posts about harry on Commaful, including topics like "started", "potter", and more.

Soldiers of Restoration | TMNTFanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://tmntfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Soldiers_of_RestorationThe Soldiers of Restoration are a group of villains in the TMNT/Gargoyles Crossover fanfiction continuity by Celgress. The Soldiers of Restoration are the armed paramilitary wing of the hate group People for Normalcy. Their goal is the complete removal, by any means necessary, of all nonhumans from NYC and eventually planet Earth.

Incredible Smash Bros. EXTREME - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Incredible_Smash_Bros._EXTREMEAn EXTREME game by AdamGregory03. Contents[show] Confirmed Playable Characters Unlockable Characters Downloadable Characters Twilight Sparkle Bugs Bunny Perry the Platypus NOTE: The first appearances are for the character's first VIDEO GAME appearance. Stages These are the �

You can run but you can't hide, chapter 11 - 5 Seconds of ...www.5secondsofsummerfanfiction.com/Story/70394/You-can-run-but-you-cant-hide/11After logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. Homepage � Stories � You can run but you can't hide � Chapter 11. You can run but you can't hide 11. ASHTONS POV ... JO'S POV" Michael can when are the guys gonna be back?" I said. " soon kitten sometimes it takes a �

RWBY: Only Human Chapter 3: It's important to ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12553370/3/RWBY-Only-HumanThe young man closes his eyes for a bit to bask in the warmth of the sun before jumping up with burning resolution in his eyes. The young man pats himself down, checking the many pockets of his black baggy camo pants, retying the shoelaces of his black and dark-green mountain boots and tucked the bottom of his trousers into his boots.

Fractued Skulls Chapter 1, a katekyo hitman reborn! fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12672245/1/Fractued-SkullsSkull dreams, of course most everybody does, but Skull's dreams were different. He dreams of the taste of blood heavy under his tongue. He dreams of revealing in death. Skull dreams of the feeling of grass between his toes and a hand cold in his. He dreams of a tiny body clinging to his as her tries to calm down a screaming baby.

Happiness | He loves him//solby fanfictionhttps://www.quotev.com/story/10356730/He-loves-himsolby-fanfiction/5but it feels wrong. �Sam, look who came to visit.� ... I smile and drift off to sleep in his arms. Morning comes, same arms still holding me tightly. I feel a kiss on the back of my head, and whisphers in my ear. ... I lock the door and walk into the bathroom connected to my room. I leave the door open and put my clothes and a towel on the ...

Reviews: The reluctant clone | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10931509FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... I will be disappointed if Donna didn't stick the Coral in his pocket, and a little disappointed that he wasn't glad to accept the coral, knowing that if he had only one life to live it might not even get big enough in his life to use for a TARDIS, but it �

Fanfiction-writers - Forenever Alone : Haymitchhttps://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/139315085404Trying to desperately stay awake with whatever will power you can muster, but it was never going to work, you drift off thinking of Katniss and Peeta. * When you wake up you feel a cold, cool breeze on your shoulders and a hard wooden floor beneath you, you stand up and look around. This isn�t your home. �Sleep well sweetheart?�

Reviews: Well Now You Know | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12586372/0/3The scene with Flash and Zoe was cool. It seemed a bit extra, but it was carving out Flash's character a bit more, I guess. Proving how he'll just keep going after Zoe. And Zoe with the peanut butter was adorable. Kudos to you on coming up with that idea to bring her into the scene and I bet she wont let Peter forgetting at school.

Dan Howell Fanfiction � The Shower Sliphttps://danhfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/77033771146/the-shower-slipRequest from livnlrn93: How about a fanfic where the reader temporarily lives with Dan and Phil, Dan accidentally walks into the bathroom while they�re taking a shower, and he gets all awkward and runs out?He likes the reader and finally admits it to them after seeing them naked. (fluff and a tad smutty, please?) Author�s Note: I�m sorry I�m absolute shit at titles.

i think we'll be okay | Blue (a Destiel fanfiction)https://godbriel.tumblr.com/post/151839183293/blue-a-destiel-fanfictionBlue (a Destiel fanfiction) Requested by the enthusiastic anon and @ilikeyourstylemystartingpoint Summary- I hope you enjoy! 0o0o0 Blue. Dean heard it before he saw it � the steel in his mother�s...

Fanfiction Meets Girl Meets World � Little Gameshttps://fanfiction-about-gmw.tumblr.com/post/149232920808/little-gamesMaya opened the door and smiled deviously at Lucas, who was dressed nice enough for a walk through the park and a simple dinner. �Hello, Mr. Friar. Ms. Matthews has been waiting for you to come.� Maya laughed as Riley �eeped� behind her at her choice of words. If only Maya could do this all night.

If I Survived: Spottedleaf's Story | Warriors Fanfiction ...https://warriorsfanfictionandcharart.fandom.com/wiki/If_I_Survived:_Spottedleaf's_Story(This takes place in between Forest of Secrets and Rising Storm) It was a warm Greenleaf night and a gorgeous dappled tortoiseshell lay in her den. Her amber eyes glowing with warmth. All of a sudden a handsome ginger tom walked in and a smile appeared on the tortoiseshell's face.

A Warden In The Apocalypse Chapter 3, an a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12375596/3/A-Warden-In-The-ApocalypseHe told her in his tone, about to leave. Cersei stood still for a moment selecting her options. The last aspect in her life was to marry someone from the north. She recognized the days were short, and nights fetched the worse chill, as well was the people who lived there. "Tell me? Tell me at least he is handsome, and he is my age."

A New Path, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13323459/1/A-New-PathToday was the day that I was going to tell Steve he was going to be a dad. ... His hands were in my hair trying to set his own pace. I allowed him to set the pace for a minute before I took him out of my mouth with a soft pop. "Tasha." He whimpered at the loss of contact. ... Steve leaned forward to take my nipple back in his mouth. Biting and ...

Pain - A NCIS fanfiction - Chapter 1. - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/472149973-pain-a-ncis-fanfiction-chapter-1Pain - A NCIS fanfiction Fanfiction. ... He had became very angry and said that he was the most worthless agent he had ever had in his team. And a couple of other things, which he wished he could forget. But he couldn't, and it drove him crazy.Reviews: 7Content Rating: everyone

Kakashi Anime/Manga Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/c/Anime--Manga/KakashiBrowse through and read kakashi anime/manga fanfiction stories and books ... The Forth Hokage, Minato, who was also their father, believed in his newborn children and sealed the nine tails inside both of them. ... there was no meaning to her life. However, all that changed when she met her godson, Uzumaki Naruto. After two-and-a-half-years ...

Fighting | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/FightingHowever, it was the same dream that she had been having for the past week and a half. She glanced up at a bunk across the cabin where her brother should lie. Curiosity winning over, she strode over to it and peered at its empty covers. She was not very surprised, and she didn�t know why.

Reviews: A Set of Morby OneShots | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9059526for A Set of Morby OneShots. ... She grabbed a rope and a chear she put it around rigby's neck she kicked the chear rigby woke up frightened choking to death he grabbed the rope and pulled him self up a little to the point where he can breath he reached in his pocket and grabbed his phone and called his boyfriend. He woke up and heard the noise ...

Reviews: A Better Man | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9615391for A Better Man. 6/25 c103 Guest I so love this story and reread it often. It is so good and you are so talented. ... She was his breath of air in this cold and dead world and he would give anything to have her in his arms again. is not the most tender thing ever heard ? 1/12 c11 sol y luna 0428 ... that was the saddest thing I saw.

A New Cassadine Family (Sequel 2 A New Cassadine Fortune ...https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/cassadinefanfictionforum/a-new-cassadine-family-sequel...The Cassadine Fanfiction Forum > Cassadine Fanfiction > The Fanfic Archives > A New Cassadine Family (Sequel 2 A New Cassadine Fortune) Share. ... was a child, a little girl in her nightgown, all wet from the rain that had stopped for a bit and a young looking lady. Savien kneeled down next to the woman, she was slightly breathing, blood was ...

The Tragedy of Nix Baswer | Sinister Fanfiction Wiki ...https://sinisterfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Tragedy_of_Nix_BaswerBut heavy was the land, As I sadly scribe, The verse I recite, Is not my own, His name meant the night, As hard as a stone, It started out in Summer, And ended next Spring, A dangerous charmer, Who caused us to sing, An orphan by hand, No school to he went, Could barey stand. Never paid his rent, He got kicked out, Envy in his mind,

The Libraryhttps://thelibraryfanfiction.tumblr.comWe all made jokes about the fact that we were all single and had taken our friends as dates for a wedding as we waited for the grooms to arrive. Even though I wasn�t looking for him, I spotted Ian immediately, standing at the back of the hall looking extremely handsome in dark pants and a white, button down shirt.

Maze - A Maze Runner x Reader fanfiction Part 6https://eversweet-imagines.tumblr.com/post/139770305218Maze - A Maze Runner x Reader fanfiction Part 6 Hello my beautiful flowers! I have been finishing up a few requests and working on some more parts for a few of my stories! I hope you all are doing...

Yeahshippo's Stories/Story requests - Inflationkingdomxhttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/inflationkingdomx/yeahshippo-39-s-stories-story...http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6287037/1/Kagomes_Revenge

canon%2Fpiece%20of%20shit" h="ID=SERP,5184.1">fanfiction/headcanon/piece of shit | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/fanfiction/headcanon/piece of shitThe basic headcanon is that Spy KNOWS he�s amazing, but maybe certain teammembers have all mentioned that Demo is The Best at kissing, and a handful of other things (and he�s most concerned about Scout knowing that, bu the runner is really just yanking his chain and parroting what Sniper told him about the explosives expert).

He Who Is Not Mine Chapter 1: 1, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1112869/1/He-Who-Is-Not-MineHe Who Is Not Mine By like a falling star I see him now, walking into the Great Hall with a bunch of his Griffindor friends. His soft red hair is falling messily into his blue, blue eyes, but it doesn't hide the gleam in them. He looks so beautiful, so comfortable, so relaxed; and I �

Harry Potter Communities | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Harry-Potter/1/3/11This is a community dedicated to all the fanfiction where Harry's parents are someone different then Lily or James. It can be just one different parent or it can be both. Anything goes as long as one parent is different than cannon either through a magical adoption or �

Not According To Plan (Billdip) - a h - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/story/51632920-not-according-to-plan-billdipDipper Pines makes a deal with Bill Cipher in a moment of desperation to save his sister. But when certain people hear about forbidden magic in gravity falls things get difficult. ~~~~~ This is my first Gravity falls fanfic it might possibly turn into a Billdip fanfiction, �Content Rating: everyone

[request] Lily Luna Squib Specific Fic : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6r9bcv/request_lily_luna_squib_specific_ficSo a couple months ago I read this fic that was recommended on here as a sad/make-you-cry fic. It has Lily Luna as a squib, but it's short and has Harry actually join her in the muggle world, being nothing but supportive and Ginny essentially pretending Lily doesn't exist.Top responsesIts called We Were the Potters its without a doubt one of my favorite one shots, I really wish there was a fully fledged story on this premise. linkao3(287028)9 votesWhy does Ginny pretend Lily doesn't exist? That's OOC!5 votesI've actually read this story. It was really sad and Lily Luna was totally alienated from everyone, even her siblings, except for Harry. Don't remember what it's � read more2 votesSee all

Slayers - RVincent's Homepage! Fanfiction, Martial Arts ...destructve.com/rvincent/fanfic.htmlThis is definitely one of my favorite series and the amount of fanfiction that I write about it shows that. Please go to TokyoPop and buy a copy of a Slayers novel, not a graphic novel, but the true novel series that started out Slayers, they are a very good read, however they stopped translating them, please search the internet to find what ...

Fanfic: 3 Kekkei Genkais Ch 3, Naruto | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/4044656/3Sasuke screamed while trying to get away from them because one of them groped his behind (Ino). ... Ino tried to look behind her so that she could block Sakura's attack but it was too late. Sakura then activated her Sharingan, which had 3 black commons in it. ... Ohhhhhhhhh who is this person that is talking to Sakura inside her head. This is a ...

Return | The Hunger Games Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://thehungergamesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ReturnThe water is pulsating so fast, but it's relaxing. I choose the settings for shampoo and soap and close my eyes in wait. When the soap is gone, I turn the water off and walk out. I grab a towel and dry myself. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I walk back to my room, and choose my clothes: a pair of blue skinny jeans and a gray t-shirt.

Reviews: The Live House | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12157956FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... I just love this story can I 're do this but the loud family are all siblings that guy kick out of their own home and a person sees them n make a show called the loud house. ... This is one of the most emotional and best stories ever created. Are you a tv show writer that secretly writes for The Loud ...

Jaune or Pyrrha focused FanFiction? : RWBY - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comments/5xvo6g/jaune_or_pyrrha_focused_fanfictionThere are quite many (to be honest i think Jaune is the character most people write fics about) Anyway. Ive read Not this time Fate by Coeur Al'Aran Note that one is a bit more dark serious and definetly more mature and sadly no Arkos but its really well written And if you decide to go on something with more humor and let me tell you it is more that than anything else but it is really fun to ...

Trolls and fanfiction.net? | Yahoo Answershttps://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111004075513AAVGR06Oct 04, 2011 ï¿½ If anyone else uses Fanfiction.net at all, do you ever come across a bunch of whining anonymous es or trolls who just seem to review your work with such horrible comments ? I mean I do know the internet, but it's really uncalled for. It just seems people make accounts to slag other people off after you've put so much hard work into a story.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 8

fanfiction | It's my Own World but it's OK.https://rebekah1213.wordpress.com/category/fanfictionCriminal Minds (I�m a writer and prime suspect of multi murder, but it wasn�t me, it was one of my fans, secretary of my fan club.) Supernatural (I would be a demonic witch with angel mojo and make Dean fight with his inner angels and demons.) Young and Hungry (Josh�s mother doesn�t like gabby, and I�m the girl, she tries to set him ...

Collision of Pantheons | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Collision_of_PantheonsCollision of Pantheons is X Yman's crossover with the Kane Chronicles, even though they acknowledge the existance of each other in their universe(s). Contents[show] Plot The Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans join forces to defeat an enemy. Prologue 0000 Camp Half-Blood, New York The Ancient, the...

Circle C Fan Fiction: Travis's Secrethttps://ranchfanfiction.blogspot.com/p/traviss-secret.htmlTravis's Secret by Kaitlyn and Lydia. Chapter 1 ... They reached the spot, and Andi dismounted. She led Taffy over to a nearby tree and tied her up, and then looked out over the creek. Andi sighed. ... As the horses came up to the ranch house and the surrounding buildings and stables, Travis looked around in �

James Madison, Father Of The Constitution, 4th US ...https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20140822/15535428298/james-madison-father...Aug 25, 2014 ï¿½ The President clearly knew that derivative works can provide a compelling way to make a point, and as the author of the First Amendment, I'd like to think that he believed that fanfiction �

Never expected this (Adopted) Chapter 13, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11791163/13/Never-expected-this-AdoptedJane liked her but probably felt pity for her, the first time she saw her. Jane told me that she was covered in blood and her leg was shattered, a very gruesome picture resulted by that red-haired bitch of a vampire, it was a pathetic excuse for a vampire.

The Life She Deserves Chapter 6, a ncis fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13315865/6/The-Life-She-DeservesAt the age of 12 Shannon moved to Israel where she spent the next five years, becoming best friends with Rivka. After watching her three-year-old daughter die in the crossfire of a fight her husband Eli was involved in, Rivka took her surviving daughter to her old friend and asked that Shannon, and her husband Gibbs, give Ziva a better life.

My Best Friends Brother || j.jk - Original LadyKimTae ...https://www.wattpad.com/story/118571188-my-best-friends-brother-j-jkOr maybe you're just being petty? - � It is a YouxIdol fanfiction but it's just that I made a name for the main character so it will be easier for me to write the book. [ do NOT READ this book if you don't like the fact that I did not put Y/N as the name of the character ] (COMPLETED) #3 in fanfiction!! 21/11/2017Reviews: 521Content Rating: everyone

G!Sans X Reader - Chapter 4 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/296688172-g-sans-x-reader-chapter-4Read Chapter 4 from the story G!Sans X Reader by NALC2002 ( ) with 5,528 reads. undertale, fanfiction. ... Fanfiction /This is a female reader/ Your a girl who lost her parents and siblings since you were thirteen. ... so yeah let me know if i should forget about the first one and continue writing this story like this was my first or continue ...Reviews: 77Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: Darwin's First | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7105489This is one out of many pairings I support, so in honor of this pairing and honor of you for making the first fanfic in the tawog archive, I am making a story about these two called bad, but good weather, and it is a lemon story im making.

Need help finding a HP fanfiction involving HP and Azkaban ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111111112700AAKutHbNov 11, 2011 ï¿½ As the title states, I need help finding a Harry Potter fanfiction. Here's what I know: 1. Harry is in Azkaban. 2. His cellmate is Lucius Malfoy. 3. Later on in the story, readers find out that Harry was essentially raised by Evan Rosier, while at the Dursleys. 4. Later, Harry pretends to be Evan's 'boy' in front of dark wizards.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 6

Reviews: A Place In The Sun | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10091550/0/6If not for the warning, i'd say i will also confuse the first part of this chapter as the continuation of the after-break up rescue, since hinata was also beaten up badly there. (Just how many lives does she have?) But since you clearly pointed it out at the beginning, i didn't have any troubles at all.

How is the animated Spider-Man (2017) tv series? Cartoons ...https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/203-cartoons-and-animation/77785231You might've gotten that info from the wiki, which is false, since it's mostly just some fans writing their own fanfiction on it. The worst part is that Google took its info for a question about season 3, so people think it's legit. I hate that wiki so much. The wiki is truly trash and some sad news.

VentureBros FanFiction - Newgrounds.comhttps://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/566106Mar 30, 2011 ï¿½ I think this is the first Venture Bros themed flash I have ever seen on this site, much less reviewed. What really works is how well the voices go. Granted, the most I have ever seen out of the Venture Bros is some commercials on Adult Swim. Still, I think this should please any fan of the series.

Fanfiction Fridays: Point of no Return by niteryde | Lady ...https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/fanfiction-fridays-point-of-no-return-by...Apr 06, 2012 ï¿½ Fanfiction Fridays: Point of no Return by niteryde. Posted on April 6, 2012 by MadameAce. ... As the story wears on, Trunks�s mere presence alters the past so much that he begins to realize that his actions may mean his parents never getting together, or that Goku will never face Frieza when he�s supposed to, thus never reaching the Super ...

Rosea Canis Chapter 1: The First,, a Harry ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8304367/1/Rosea-CanisHermione sighed. "Harry, impossible. Even if you do manage the improbable, and call him back from the veil, he is still a wanted man." "I know, Mione. That's why I've opened up one of the Potter estates in America. Will you come with us?"

Unintentional Consequences Chapter 5: The first Change, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12603508/5/Unintentional-ConsequencesSummary: Draco Malfoy was minding his own business in his compartment alone when a Gryffindor decided to fall from the sky and make their second trip to Hogwarts a bit more exciting than planned.Or the one where Harry isn't confident in Ron's capabilities to fly the car and makes a jump for it when they fly over the train, a little traumatized, and blurts out his problems to an unsuspecting ...

A Short List of Great Harry Potter Fanfiction - Inspired Chaoshttps://inspiredchaos.weebly.com/blog/a-short-list-of-great-harry-potter-fanfictionAug 19, 2016 ï¿½ A Short List of Great Harry Potter Fanfiction. 8/19/2016 5 Comments ... Phoenix Song, or Hermione Granger and the Half Blood Prince is the the first in a fanfiction trilogy. ... His investigation leads to a number of shocking revelations about both Harry and himself.

[Archive] "Don't Fear the Reaper" Challenge by Reptilia28 ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6dtmll/archive_dont_fear_the_reaper..."Dont Fear the Reaper" challenge, by fanfiction.net user Reptilia28. This challenge was originally posted on Reptilia28's user page. However, the user has since disavowed and removed it after, I infer, high levels of message spam related to the challenge.

Sink Into Your Eyes :: Sink Into Your Eyes - A Harry/Ginny ...www.siye.co.uk/siye/viewuser.php?uid=2994I used to write fanfiction a lot (for the Starman TV series starring Robert Hays), back in the late 1980\'s-mid-90\'s, but have been busy doing other creative endeavors since then (including writing newspaper and magazine articles and a non-fiction book, all published).

Tony/Steve, time travel fic, please help? - Avengers ...https://avengers-search.livejournal.com/284435.htmlHallo, I have a problem. Steve/Tony was one of my favorites some time and I read everything I could find about them. Then I got addicted to the time travel fics where Tony is send back and meets Steve. One fanfiction in perticular stayed in my mind but when I searched it with the tags I remember I�

John Wick fanfiction, plus stories from Minecraft and more ...https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/celebrate-beginnings-and-ends-with-stories-from-john...May 21, 2019 ï¿½ Welcome to Read This Fanfiction, a weekly digest of the hottest and latest fanfics about all your favorite movies, television shows, anime, and more.Whether they're popular, heartbreaking, innovative, or just plain entertaining, here's what you should be reading! John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum opened in theaters this week to much acclaim and general agreement that Keanu Reeves �

A Sharptooth's Heart II | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/A_Sharptooth's_Heart_IILittlefoot pouncing into a bush to drive Petrie out of it is a reference of the same action happening in a fanfiction from one of Sora W.T.K.'s fellow authors as a tribute to his fanfiction. This is the first time the name of Yu's pack and of his father has ever been mentioned in a A Sharptooth's Heart title.

NCIS Fan Fiction Reccomendations - ncisficrecshttps://ncisficrecs.livejournal.comThis is the first story in a whole series, the rest of which you can find on KSL's website. I enjoy the whole series, but I do love the first one the best. There aren't a lot of long NCIS stories out there. That makes the ones that take the time to build their relationship slowly and thoroughly all the more wonderful.

Fan Fiction / Badass Bookworm - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/BadassBookworm/FanFictionHERZ: Shinji is an Humongous Mecha pilot -and he has been one for the past twelve years- and a music teacher. Impa in In Sotto Voce is a warrior who likes to read. Zelda notes that a rare trait. Last Child of Krypton: In this story Shinji is Superman. He also knows German and it is implied that he reads about a wide variety of subjects.

Who is he really? Chapter 11, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9755741/11/Who-is-he-reallyPercy led me to, what I believe, was the lounge room. The same cream walls and violet curtains, but with a medium sized, couch in the middle. He went over and sat on the couch, I followed his example. I felt really uncomfortable. I mean, here I was, a popular kid at �

She's Pregnant! Chapter 4, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3853663/4/She-s-PregnantFollow/Fav She's Pregnant! By: ChildInMe. Percy Jackson. ... there was the sound of drunken laughter. "Wassup? The Dodgers won again! Hooray! (AN: I'm making Grover a Dodgers fan because I like dodgeball and everyone I know is one! Pretty weird�but it works.) Wanna come over to Nico's place? We're having a party right now, and, and, annnnnddd ...

Does anyone know when Fanfiction.net will be fixed ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110321114948AAXM0PnMar 21, 2011 ï¿½ Does anyone know when Fanfiction.net will be fixed? ... This did happen before, but it got better in about 6-7 days. Pray that it is this time. things u can do: 1) email fanfiction. though most people think this will not work, it will sometimes. ... Was the �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 2

What happened to FanFiction.net? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120109150223AA7O1ROJan 09, 2012 ï¿½ Girl, I'm so glad that I found this! I thought I was the only one! I was rping on a forum on Fanfiction.Net and then when I went to reply, it just says "Internet connection cannot access the page". I can't rp and I can't log in or review stories. Btw, Austin, do I know you? Because today, I was on Fanfiction.Net in the computer lab/math class.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 21

Jimmy Page Fan Fictionhttps://jimmypagefanfic.tumblr.com/page/4�And who is this?� he asks pointing to me. Jimmy answers �She is shadowing us on the tour so she can learn about show business.� I can�t help rolling me eyes, just says it, you�re not fooling anyone, I�m his slut. �Well we will start the broadcast in a couple of minutes.�

10,000 Jedi during the Prequel era, were any others in a ...https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/223-star-wars/77070729I had an idea for a OC fanfiction of two Jedi lovers who died together during order 66, but like George, I have a good idea, but would need someone else to write �

Reviews: The Forgotten | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12478624I didn�t have many expectations for a soulsborne/rwby crossover but this has potential in my unprofessional opinion. I like the ship that you�re setting up to set sail. ... But it�s your story, I am simply a humble reader who is extremely picky. You have a diamond in the rough on your hands and I can�t wait to see how it unfolds.

harry potteror is he? Chapter 2, a harry ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12649538/2/harry-potteror-is-heFanFiction | unleash ... at his friend wide eyed "Hermione why didn't you tell us or me you know I can relate" Harry looked up an idea forming in his head ... "That's right that's not all that's new this year he said shifting his broom to his left side watching as the team took in the new nimbus 2001 yep Draco said looking at the weasleys ...

The Jaune Archive Chapter 3: World 3: Harbinger, a rwby ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13319048/3/The-Jaune-ArchiveFanFiction | unleash ... The corrupted elves gazed upon their lord and master who stood above them, crouching upon the wall with a green flame in his grasp. The man is tall, incredibly so, and larger and more muscular than any man. ... A loud roar followed as the army of Demon Hunters followed the Betrayer into the green portal. "Exactly ...

Broken (Twilight Fanfiction) - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/51371145-broken-twilight-fanfictionBroken (Twilight Fanfiction) Fanfiction. Since her mother's death two years ago, Bella has been abused by her grief-striken, alcoholic father, Charlie. She's bullied at school by Jessica and Lauren and their friends. She is shy, barely speaks and she's frightened everyday, dreading of goin...Reviews: 44Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: Rise Of the Neo-Phoenix Empire | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13120749FanFiction. Just In. ... 1/2 c2 5 Gundam Meister Uzumaki when will you create a fic where naruto gets caulifla and Kale in his harem? ... they're really become more arrogant and corrupt thinking that they're the top, but it won't be long as the Neo-Phoenix Empire eliminate them out of existence! 12/15/2018 c2 19 mpowers045 Could you have Guts ...

Reviews: He Stood In His Shoes And Wondered | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4222589/0/4FanFiction. Just In. Community. ... for He Stood In His Shoes And Wondered. 4/28/2008 c1 44 BatteredChild Good so far :) ... Are there any OC's? Snape is an ass right now, but it goes with the story. I hope that he'll eventually get better. Will Harry be staying with him till he gets on the train, or will he go back to the Dursley's? Hopefully ...

[Request] Stories where Harry is a mad/eccentric scientist ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3rkuv8/request_stories_where_harry_is_a...[Request] Stories where Harry is a mad/eccentric scientist. Request. I loved linkffn(In the Mind Of a Scientist) by Zenonikyuubi(I don't remember his names spelling) ... "But it'll take me a while . . . what are you doing Harry?" ... Harry Potter is not standing up in his crib when the Killing Curse strikes him, and the cursed scar has far more ...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7166/9Actually, in his humanoid form, Sesshoumaru had better hair than most girls she knew. She managed to get her hand free. His fur was very silky. Did his hair feel as good as it looked? InuYasha looked like he had good hair but it was rather coarse and prone to breakage and splits. It had improved ever since she began supplementing his diet with ...

Avengers Fanfiction Tumblr � An Ace in the Holehttps://tumblr.avengersfanfiction.com/post/111265022566/an-ace-in-the-holeAn Ace in the Hole. Chapter 2. Steve watched from his perch on the stoop as Bucky went up to bat, holding the stick sure in his little hands as the older boy smirked and �

Roland | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/RolandMy family was very poor family. My parents worked hard to feed me and my siblings. When I was 22, I started my own business. I worked hard for many years, but it paid up, and I made a lot of money. Then I married and had kids. I used to be a very serious guy, I worked all day, but one day I suffered of a heart attack due to the stress.

TMoOD fanfictionhttps://tmoodff083.blogspot.comBut it was not there, Ray laid there alone thinking of his brother. Ray drifted to sleep somewhere between thinking of Livy and wishing his brother would be at the wedding the next afternoon. As the sun peered through the window sheer, Ray looked over at Danny's bed and saw wrinkles in the cover.

Sentence of the Betrayed Chapter 3, a percy jackson and ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11071894/3/Sentence-of-the-BetrayedThere was a faint tug in his gut; Percy concentrated and willed it to become stronger. The tug increased until it was almost painful and a small wave appeared on the mostly flat surface of the River of Fire. Percy released his control over the wave and collapsed to his knees breathing heavily.

undo what has been done, a pokemon detective pikachu ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13337509/1/undo-what-has-been-doneThe first couple hundred people are his father. Most of the list is his father. ... Tim's father appears carrying a shock blanket and a loaded tray of food, skirting around Ditto who trails awkwardly behind him. ... It's clear that the scientists unnerve them but it is equally clear that they won't allow it to stop them from making sure the ...

Fanfic: Love No More Ch 10, Gone with the Wind | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/6325598/10How cute that was Bonnie always like to help with things around the house or with people. She would grow up to be a very good nurse. Whoever would have her for a nurse would be very lucky. A laugh came from Scarlett's throat. "No, thank you Bonnie, everything seems to be in working order," Giving her daughter a kiss on the end of the nose.

User blog:Jilly57/Fiona Foresteen Chapter 1 | Harry Potter ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jilly57/Fiona_Foresteen_Chapter_1September 2nd, 1997, 2:02 A.M. I'm sorry but I have to get this out and I don't care who the hell reads it anymore. My mother is dying. No, not Narcissa Malfoy, my step mum. Fiona Foresteen, my birth mother. She's dying and I didn't even know. She'll be dead in four days and I can't see her. It...

Reviews: Mini-Raydor | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12161630But it's still a great storyline and I have enjoyed reading it. ... the whole Jack thing is really bothering me. I know he is the antagonist and a real piece of work on the show but I mean becoming a dad to 4 girls within 2 years in his 60s? Don't you think that's a little over the top? ... thank you for a great story :) enjoyed every chapter ...

Beast of the Isle Chapter 1: Ben, a descendants, 2015 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13298851/1/Beast-of-the-IsleThis is my first fanfic ever, but I hope you enjoy it. I have a lot of big plans for this story. I will update every Wednesday, and also I don't own descendants, but there are two pieces of dialogue from movie. Other than that I hope you enjoy.-Uma. I saw Mal painting a mural of �

The Potter Heiress and the Inheritence, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12557005/1/The-Potter-Heiress-and-the-InheritenceRosy asked the goblin, "the founders are full veelas, it kept them alive" Griphook stated, "Can I deal with them later, you asked me here for a reason" Rosy stated calmly, though on the inside she wanted to hex Slytherin right there and then, she felt someone in her mind, she quickly forced them out, "we will for at Potter Manor" Gryffindor ...

Fan Fiction Short Stories and Poemshttps://www.shortstories101.com/category/fan-fictionFan fiction stories are based on TV shows, movies, or books. They can be based in alternative universes and timelines, or even prequels or sequels to the original story.

Lord of the Rings Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Lord-of-the-RingsLord of the Rings stories which are extra special. Some are little known gems which deserve more readers, others rightly acknowledged as the best. For the mature and discerning fanfic reader Does not contain any Mary Sue or Slash

Reviews: A Compromised Mr Darcy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13238730What a mess ! I hope that he can get out of this! ... but there you are. The Earl of Matlock is presumably named for the town and his estate would not be called Matlock or even located in or near Matlock, just as the Duke of Devonshire's main estate is called Chatsworth and located in Derbyshire which is over two hundred miles from ...

BellaNessieCullen's FanFiction: The Immortalshttps://bellanessiecullen.blogspot.com/p/the-immortals.htmlThe immortals are a selection of different species that I class as 'immortal', the most well known species in my stories are the Immortal Humans. There are other species that will be revealed later on in my stories that can fall under this category, I will edit this page when they are introduced.

Pok�mon Fanfiction Ideas, Recs, and Discussion Thread ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pok�mon-fanfiction-ideas-recs-and-discussion...Aug 06, 2017 ï¿½ The only time you should capitalize it is if you�re using it as the pokemon�s name, ie, Ash�s pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it�s a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you�re thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer.

More Than That :: scrantonbranch - mtt.just-once.netmtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewuser.php?uid=1357Aug 16, 2016 ï¿½ Member Since: August 08, 2007 Bio: I am a history teacher by day and a writer by night.� I currently write three series on the NBC message boards: The Pam Dichotomy, The Jim Paradox, and How to be an Office Fan.� I dabble in fanfiction whenever an idea hits me.� I am currently working on my first book of short stories in addition to writings that convey my� Office obssession.�

A keeta love story | The Hunger Games Fanfiction Wiki ...https://thehungergamesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/A_keeta_love_storyAnd a load of other stuff. I invited Gale to let him know I didn't love him. Last time I heard he was dating someone else. "Are you ready?" asks mom I nodd. I have butterflies in my stomach and as the doors open I start to shake. It is real. very real. The music starts and everyone turns to face me.

Enemy Number One Chapter 7: Weirdos, an one punch man ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12410628/7/Enemy-Number-OneA series of snippits based on the idea that Saitama was considered the number one most powerful villain and a God level threat for years by the entire world... and never knew. ... The first weirdo had been some narrowed eyed looking dude who really seemed to like snakes. ... Saitama had asked them if they were going to a costume party and they ...

Silenced (A Loki fanfiction) - Chapter 17 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/153952854-silenced-a-loki-fanfiction-chapter-17The children then leads us to a railing that leans over the first floor. One of them throws a bottle over the edge. The bottle disappears and reappears above. The bottle goes in a cycle until one of the children snatch it out of the air. Darcy and Ian stand playing with the anomaly. I feel a gust of wind, that turns my head to the side.Reviews: 17Content Rating: everyone

When the Web Loses Its Memory - OneZerohttps://onezero.medium.com/when-the-web-loses-its-memory-1c0fc4375ba9She clearly remembers reading a piece of fanfiction when she was about 15, shortly after Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix came out in 2004, that took place at Sirius Black�s home after he died. �It might have been the first fanfic I ever read,� says Moriarty, who�s now an academic researching fan studies at Swansea University.Author: Elena Cresci

Fanfiction - Page 2 - Sneeze Fetish Forumhttps://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forum/84-fanfiction/?page=2Please post your fanfics here. ... the ineffable misery of mortal ailments, OR, the story of one exceptionally reluctant demonic patient (good omens, ineffable husbands, m/m, part 1/?)

SJ-Chan is creating Fiction | Patreonhttps://www.patreon.com/SJChanWhile much of what I write is fanfiction, you aren't paying me to create it, as I am not asking for a fee per act of creation and all my fanfiction is availible for free and always will be. Rather, you are supporting me as a writer who simply happens to be creating fanfiction. I will never sell my non-original writing for profit.

Fanfiction worth re-reading: Angry Harry and The Seven ...https://rereadfanfiction.blogspot.com/2015/10/angry-harry-and-seven-harrydaphne.htmlOct 15, 2015 ï¿½ Angry Harry and The Seven by Sinyk ... Harry has an eidetic memory and a temper after meeting with the Goblins he finds out that not only has he been stolen from but that he has a marriage contract with Daphne Greengrass. ... All Dumbledore can do is watch as his plans for a Martyr Savior crumble around him.Harry begins to gather friends and ...

Fanfiction - cat's dreamswww.catsdreams.com/fanfiction.htmlIn case you missed the warning on the home page, all of these fics contain scenes of sometimes rather explicit male/male intercourse (and a dash of foul language and violence). If you are not mature or do not care for those types of situations, by all means leave and go read the nice sanitized fics at fanfiction.net.

Not the Way We Planned It Chapter 1: Intro, a friends ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12759701/1/Not-the-Way-We-Planned-ItFollow/Fav Not the Way We Planned It. By: ... There's no way he's ready or willing to commit to a baby of all things. ... him tied don just because she wants to keep the baby. She would tell him, he would freak out, things would be awkward for a while, and hopefully they would forget that he had any part in it. Maybe they wouldn't even need to ...

Answers, a sisters grimm fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11627866/1/AnswersYes, for a while, we were broken. All of us were. But people move on. We grow older, we learn to cope, and we move forward. And even though the pain is still there; lingering just beneath the surface, it's only slight. It still hurts just as much as the day we found out about his death, but like I �

A list of ideas for fluff fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100825175136AApyQEMAug 25, 2010 ï¿½ A list of ideas for fluff fanfiction? My friend and I need some ideas for writing fluff in a fanfic of ours. ... But it's be really hard for me to give you some legit ones since I write fan fiction for anime characters, etc, and I have to know how the guy is going to respond, etc. ... he doesn't know the answer to a question and is embarassed ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Reviews: That Special Night x | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5420880We are here you may call us the pokemon children. The pokemon children are breed 1 parent is a pokemon and the other is a pokemon we are faster and bigger than other pokemon we get along great with pokemon but humans are scarred by us they think its scary. I say my tattoo is just a tattoo but it glows when I�m about to change.

Reviews: The DOOM Chronicles | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12030689FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... But it sounds like its out of the frying pan and into the fire as the Hell Spawn apparently made their way to Earth. But as you said you have other things to do and that's understandable, taking a year off is a great idea. ...

The-Paper-Figure is creating Adult Literature / Fan ...https://www.patreon.com/ThePaiperFigureThe-Paper-Figure is creating content you must be 18+ to view. Are you 18 years of age or older? I mostly write Fan fiction with Hentai/NSFW, Bondage, sex and TG - TF. But i am pretty open to writing most things and fetishes. (Don't be shy, ask me if you are unsure ;) I am also open for commissions ...

i listen to them??? in my car?? that�s what they�re for ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/322851867037161101" you are the goo� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad See more *dies in corner* - #corner #dies #korean. Madlen S. BTS. ... But it is definitely the fake subs ... He has been for a long time... he grew since debut since he was in the late years of puberty but yoongi was already his final height it�s just that nobody dares to ...

Why Is It Always Me? Chapter 7, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12617947/7/Why-Is-It-Always-MeIt was Monday the 21st (three days before the first task), classes had finished for the day. Harry still slept on the couch in front of the Gryffindor common room fireplace. He would use his invisibility cloak to make sure everybody went to sleep (to avoid unwanted so-called confrontations) before taking it off and lying down on the couch to sleep.

Kunoichi, a female parahuman mercenary ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12449110/3/Kunoichi-a-female-parahuman-mercenary"We'll take her to a Yamanaka for a mind walk to see what's going on. Why? ... but it wasn't like the toy was connected to a power source Maybe the wind was moving it? I shifted in my crib and looked around. No windows, but there were runic drawings on one of the walls and they were facing the toy. I figured it was tinker-tech. The super-white ...

Looking for a particular type of smut fic, don't judge me ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3gv3qh/looking_for_a_particular_type_of...and join one of thousands of communities. ... She of course gets pregnant after the first time, but it's TOTALLY NOT INCEST GUIZ BECAUSE THEY DON'T SHARE ANY ACTUAL BLOOD SO IT'S COOL. Hermione is ok with it for some retarded reason and Ron is "an asshole" for having a problem with his daugther banging her own uncle. ... you can compare it to a ...Top responsesI think most people on this sub have come across lots of...odd things. It's like a car wreck, we can't stop watching (or reading if you will).5 votesAll my judgments oooooooooo OOOOOOOO ooooooooo OOOO ooooooooooo3 votesSee all

Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Because+Of+YouBrowse through and read fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... a 22-year-old young lady signs up for a new job... but it's no ordinary one. Packed with action and romance! A project between 3 authors! ... The first female child to be born in the Weasley family and the first child to be put in Slytherin. Also the first Weasley to ...

Two Are Better Than One? The Process of Co=Writing.https://fanlore.org/wiki/Two_Are_Better_Than_One?_The_Process_of_Co=Writing.Two Are Better Than One? The Process of Co=Writing. is an essay by Dasha K. It was linked at the X-Files website Working Stiffs where it was given the title: "How do I collaborate with someone on a story without killing them?". Some Topics Discussed. writing fanfiction with �

error 000 opening credits [Draco/Alex] - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfvnLzrwM4May 24, 2009 ï¿½ please read, if you have any extra time and you are interested. So, a fanmade opening credit for a non-existing tv show. It's based on my work-in-progress fanfiction. It �

A Journey of Discovery: Asexuality and Fanfiction � YA Pridehttps://www.yapride.org/2014/10/a-journey-of-discovery-asexuality-and-fanfictionI am on the asexual scale, but it�s pretty fluid. Sometimes sex is great (read: fantastic), but often I�d rather have naked cuddles, read together, or get tied up (which for me is an intimate yum thing that does not translate to sex). So I went back to fanfiction.

Circle C Fan Fiction: Andi's Mistakehttps://ranchfanfiction.blogspot.com/p/andis-mistake.htmlAndi's Mistake by, Sadie Parker �Ouch!� ... at her bureau and stared at the cute image in the mirror. Long, wavy locks of dark hair cascaded from her head, and for the first time she considered if cutting her hair would really be a wise choice. ... , she gathered up the pieces and stuffed them into one of her drawers, under all her clothes ...

Pok�mon Fanfiction Ideas, Recs, and Discussion Thread 2 ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pok�mon-fanfiction-ideas-recs-and-discussion...Mar 08, 2018 ï¿½ Slow Amourshipping, Ash challenging the Elite 4 of Kalos, and a climactic showdown with Giovanni, this one is great. Complete. Generation Z: Hoenn Alone. Post-XY journey fic, where Bonnie takes on the Hoenn League. Still in the early stages, but it's off to a promising start.

Percy Son of Neptune Fanfictionhttps://psonfanfiction.webs.comPercy�s relationship with Annabeth began on the twilight of 2012. But it�s a new year and the band is heading out for a new tour, but this time it�s much bigger: world stage bigger. The band starts to find love in the strangest places. Since when does Percy get a kiss in a janitor�s closet?

[Request] Fics with Tom Riddle as the hero/protagonist ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/bn605o/request_fics_with_tom_riddle_as_theLast Chance by Laume. AU. In 1938, Albus Dumbledore heads to a London orphanage to deliver a letter to a muggleborn student, and decides to be reasonable when encountering Tommy Riddle.

The Seduction of Harry Potter Chapter 10, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9269657/10/The-Seduction-of-Harry-PotterFollow/Fav The Seduction of Harry Potter. By: Caz251. ... "She is plotting something." Marcus told him, "I am not sure if either you or I are the target or if it is someone else, but I thought I should warn you." ... Wearing colours not her own to a public ball was something that just wasn't done, as an accent maybe, but not as the main colour ...

Naruhime Chapter 3: the world domination thing, a naruto ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6902948/3/NaruhimeNamikaze Naruto skips down the street, chattering away happily to a sweetly attentive Hyuuga Hinata. They are the epitome of a lovely sight, all shining hair and brightly gorgeous eyes and captivatingly feminine figures; the kind of vision to warm the hearts of all who saw them. ... As the Hyuuga pats her friend's soft golden head in sympathy ...

Which is the longest fanfiction written - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/Which_is_the_longest_fanfiction_writtenWho are the FanFiction Royalty? ... Fanfiction has been around as long as the printed word! ... There are many notable Harry Potter fanfiction sites, and on one of them there is sure to be the ...

12 best websites to read fanfictions - One Minute Listoneminlist.com/12-best-websites-to-read-fanfictionsJan 29, 2015 ï¿½ Harry Potter Fanfiction � Website dedicated entirely to HP fanfictions.; Wattpad � Read, vote and create books for free. List organized by gender and language. HPMoR � Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. One of the most popular Harry Potter fanfiction is hosted here (also on Fanfiction�

Can I have some endbringer fics? : WormFanfichttps://www.reddit.com/r/WormFanfic/comments/69zxq8/can_i_have_some_endbringer_ficsWorm, Ward, Pact, and Twig based fanfiction. Meta-discussion about Wildbow fanfic in general. Requests for specific types of fics/specific aspects of stories. Posting/advertising your own story is allowed. Make it clear that you are the author if you are doing this. Other things might be good, but just message a mod before submitting.

Reviews: The Lone Wolf of the Nations | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12436968FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... Since Tom and Lucy are the main reason why I'm giving this fic the time of day, I obviously would prefer 2nd Noble (or just the two of them) to Six going it alone. ... I also DO hope he gets to a forerunner area and acquires a ship at-least 4 times as large as the infinity to command (also your oc is ...

Sith Holocron Files #7: Darth Vader's Lament (FanFiction ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTE35PXLfpMJun 23, 2017 ï¿½ Believed to have been conceived by the Force, he was born to Shmi Skywalker and moved to the Outer Rim world of Tatooine as a small child, where he and his mother were slaves to a Toydarian junk ...

What's the relevance of the 708 Chelsea Hotel with Panic ...https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-relevance-of-the-708-Chelsea-Hotel-with-Panic-at-the-Discoroom 708 does not exist. it is a reference to a p!atd fanfiction trilogy called �the heart rate of a mouse� or throam for short. ryan ross, (former) guitarist of panic! at the disco is portrayed as a sixties/seventies narcissistic primadonna rock ...

universe_(fan_fiction)" h="ID=SERP,5169.1">Alternative universe (fan fiction) - Wikipediahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_universe_(fan_fiction)An alternative universe (also known as AU, alternative timeline, alternate timeline, alternative reality, or alternate reality) is the occurrence of canonical facts about the setting or characterization of a particular fictional universe being explored in a non-canonical way. These universes are often made unofficially, though elements of fan fiction are sometimes used in official, though ...

Kaguya-sama: Love is War FanFiction Archive | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Kaguya-sama-Love-is-WarAnime/Manga: Kaguya-sama: Love is War fanfiction archive with over 21 stories. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans.

Going home Chapter 1, a pretty woman fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11433597/1/Going-homeA/N: Hello everyone! This is one of my all-time fav classics. I don't know why I never thought to write a fanfiction to PW before. But here it it! This is taken a year and a half after the movie finishes and its about Vivian's parents and how she makes emends and invites them to her wedding.

What are some fanfictions where the Dursleys are genuinely ...https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-fanfictions-where-the-Dursleys-are-genuinely-good...Sep 27, 2016 ï¿½ Blindness by AngelaStarCat. The curse inflicted on Harry by Voldemort the night he kills his parents leaves Harry blind. The Dursleys finds themselves incable of feeling hatred and contempt towards a blind toddler and instead decide to raise him a...

Reviews: The Rest Is Noise | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11394040Regardless of how I felt about Chloe, I felt that Beca was the more mature one in this relationship when she actually apologies to Chloe for what she said before Chloe left; meanwhile in my mind Chloe had far more to apologise for. Fuck..I don't know what else to say..except again reiterating the fact that such an amazing story to read.

Reviews: Dragon Ball UA: Tournament Of ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12684996FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... It was the abusive father that she served here as opposed to my version where she worked for the person who saved her from her family. ... It seems that threatening to eat people is one of Bergamo's go to solutions to a problem. I also like that Basil wondered where Buu was.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/all?start=700 not a love story (but yes, it is) ... He was the best of the best in the trading game. Trading one of the universe purest creatures: women. However he didn't care. To him women were just objects. Nothing more. Nothing less. (Rating Changed to MA as of Chapter 10)

What happened to MySpace, fanfiction.net, livejournal and ...https://www.reddit.com/.../comments/a2yi1g/what_happened_to_myspace_fanfictionnetSince tumblr is making some "changes" and a lot of us are not happy about it, I saw this one post where the op is talking about something similar that happened to fanfiction.net, livejournal, MySpace and deviantart. For someone who knows nothing about what happened can �

Song of the Brook Chapter 1, a game of thrones fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13287499/1/Song-of-the-BrookMounted riders everywhere, Unsullied with their spears, and a fucking dragon flying overhead raining down fire. All afternoon, Davos returned with more and more children, each time giving him a nod of thanks as he walked past. Sandor would sit on one of the pier posts, trying to gather strength for the fight that was to come.

A Spartan in Westeros (A Song of Ice and Fire ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10411221/1/A-Spartan-in-Westeros-A-Song-of-Ice-and-Fire-X...Arya had managed to smuggle herself and a decent horse out of the castle without a hitch. It had been close, and only possible because she'd caught Harwin doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing, and had been all too eager to allow her to run off in exchange for her silence.

Chapter Three: Tests | Frost (Avengers fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/11364218/Frost-Avengers-fanfiction/4"The walls are made completely out of sheets of metal. Each panel is about five feet across, twelve feet high. The room is circular. You've got a wooden desk around in the far right corner, about one o'clock. Its reasonable large, maybe four feet wide, three feet tall, and three feet across. There's a wooden stool next to it. There's a big armchair in the middle of the room, ma...

When Harry Ate Draco - Roels Fanfictionhttps://roelsfanfiction.weebly.com/when-harry-ate-draco.htmlMerlin, the cheesy lines were nearly as horrible as the acting but at least the men had decent bodies and large co... �Could you please explain yourself, filthy pervert?� Draco turned around and saw his husband standing behind him with his Invisibility Cloak in his hand and a big grin. �What the fuck?� Draco hissed.

User blog:Harburton81/Fanfiction - Enough Lana'ing Around ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Harburton81/Fanfiction_-_Enough_Lana'ing...Sep 04, 2016 ï¿½ My third fanfiction. I expect comments. I would thank AnimationFan15 for giving me the title, "Enough Lana'ing Around", along with the photo. Plot (It starts at daytime when Lincoln, Leni, Lisa, Luan, and Lucy are walking home from the zoo) LINCOLN: Man, the zoo was awesome! LENI: It �

Vincent Brooks | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Vincent_BrooksVincent Brooks is the main protagonist of Catherine and appears as a playable character in PlayStation All-Stars Fanfiction Royale. His Minion would be Catherine, and Katherine would appear as a DLC Minion. AN INDECISIVE BACHELOR SWEPT AWAY BY THE TWO WOMEN IN HIS �

Kevin "K-Ghidorah" LeBlanc - Posts | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/kevinghidorah/postsfanfiction.net Daily Life of a Bicycle Cop Chapter 1: Prologue, a daily life with a monster girl/??????????? fanfic | FanFiction In a non-descript apartment, a non-descript man tossed and turned in his non-descript bed, then bolted upright glistening with sweat.

The First, The Best, The Last Chapter 5, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8816946/5/The-First-The-Best-The-LastFollow/Fav The First, The Best, The Last. By: Pandora's Box Is Heavy. ... He leads you to a shiny car in the heart of the crowded parking lot. ... He places you in his car and walks slowly around the front. You watch him and try to control your manic breathing.

Sex Instructor (Michael Jackson fanfiction) - Chapter 4 ...https://www.wattpad.com/702251183-sex-instructor-michael-jackson-fanfiction-chapterRead Chapter 4: The First Time from the story Sex Instructor (Michael Jackson fanfiction) by AngelJackson_1958 with 2,932 reads. dirty, wattys2019, jackson...Reviews: 70Content Rating: everyone

Thick of It FanFiction Archive | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Thick-of-ItTV Shows: Thick of It fanfiction archive with over 131 stories. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans.

Star Vs Force Evil Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Star+Vs+The+Forces+Of+EvilNov 28, 2015 ï¿½ This is a Falling kingdoms fanfiction with a mix of Star vs the forces of evil. Magnus thought he knew everything about his family but secrets about his true heritage appear thanks to his cheek symbols and a talking black rabbit

Fanfiction - Dokugawww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10641/1He held her in his arms for days after the light left her eyes, Tensiega useless beside him, refusing to move for fear of coming back to a reality without her. He stared into her glazed over gaze wishing, for the first time in his life, that he could make her stare back, lovingly into his own.

Hackoid | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/HackoidDespite being the same species as Lycosidians and having Lycosoidea in his name, Hackoid barely resembles a spider alien and has a lack of spider-like abilities. This is a coincidence since Hacking has more of an influence on Hackoid's name than Lycosoidea It is confirmed that Hackoid will be �

Reviews: Words | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11575188He isn't but he's pretty funny though. I very much like how this story is going so far. I'm also very glad that you have addressed date R*PE because most people would have condemned Katniss to a tease and a sl*t and said that she deserved to be r*ped yet no one in this story thus far thinks thinks that way and I'm happy about that.

Quake Protocol Chapter 3: The Rescue, an ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12607861/3/Quake-ProtocolThe Avengers had been trying to find out why there had been some mysterious activity on just this spot for a few days. Once they finally got a good reason to go this is what they were welcomed with. "Well this is just fantastic." ... The fear was still there but it had grown smaller now. "I'm Natasha Romanoff, I'm an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D and an ...

Is it love? Chapter 1, a misc. games fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11149119/1/Is-it-loveThis is my first fanfiction that I've published. Please give me any feedback or criticism to help me improve on my writing! ^_^ So this starts a little slow and fluffy but I promise it will progressively get more kinky ;) There aren't any spoilers that I'm aware of, so if you haven't finished his story I wont spoil anything for you, but this is set after the story is completed.

Reviews: Take Off Your Clothes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12482138Sure it was just some fun PWP but it was written well and it was hot. ... Even this short side story, exhibits experience and a confidence that I just can't get enough of and keeps me coming back for more. ... story of substance, just fun. It was also a request from someone who is a fan of my work. I've only been writing HP FF for a month ...

I tend to get really excited a lot. � The Big Four ...https://ends-of-the-wayward-storm.tumblr.com/post/171562874757/the-big-four-through...But it had to be for good reason. ... other Dreamworks stuff, Disney, the Big Four, Kingdom Hearts, and a lot of other things. :) I also write fan fictions with my characters and I do some edits here and there. ... And that reason just happens to be an elusive enemy who is searching for a powerful artifact, one with an unfathomable amount of ...

Perfection Does Not Exist Chapter 5: When ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11883260/5/Perfection-Does-Not-ExistFanFiction | unleash ... I most likely won't be posting tomorrow since I have classes until five so hopefully this tides you over for a bit, I'm glad you're all liking it as much as you have been. ... The group of four broke apart as the Golden Trio entered the Great Hall and Professor Lupin went off to do whatever it was that had been keeping ...

Hiccup the dragon Chapter 2, a how to train your dragon ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10628941/2/Hiccup-the-dragonIt was only temporary but it worked for now. They didn't have any more diapers so the baby would have to just go outside like a dragon. ... " Cloudjumper smiled smugly as the other dragon rolled her eyes. ... He doesn't know what to do. But I think the idea of the little leaf tunic was a good solution. The first few chapters will be about ...

Fanfiction with OP OC MC - forum.novelupdates.comhttps://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/fanfiction-with-op-oc-mc.60482Mar 07, 2018 ï¿½ Rating might not look too good on NU but it has some really fun parts to read imo. MC is male though Sef, Mar 5, 2018 #2. ... Almost as good as the top stuff here on nu Try peeps. ... these were pretty good written for a fanfic, but its male naruto mc. FunkyWizard0304, Mar 6, 2018 #19.

How you write characters in fanfiction that you... - Let ...https://the-apocryphal-one.tumblr.com/.../how-you-write-characters-in-fanfiction-that-youAnonymous asked: How you write characters in fanfiction that you don't personally like? Whenever that happens to me, I mostly try to avoid writing the character altogether but it sometimes can't be avoided.

Fan-Fiction Forum � Unknown Worlds Forumshttps://forums.unknownworlds.com/categories/fan-fiction-forum/p19Post your stories or map backgrounds that take place in the Natural Selection universe. Critique stories or read up to learn more about our game world. Content posted in this forum can NOT be re-posted or used without the author's permission.

Heroes | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/HeroesThe Greek Gods meet a small group of Heroes from a completely different world. In their world they are known as the Justice League of America and now that they have arrived to the world of the gods, the Olympians have come up with a plan. "The First Recruit" ExtremeSSJ4: August 8, 2012 02

Reviews: Life in Konoha's ANBU | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7977390FanFiction. Just In. Community. ... I have read many stories and I still use this as the gold standard. Thank you for this story and hopefully these reviews will bring you back. ... If it is the first then may you rest in peac3 and if it�s the second then I implore you to find some inspiration to finish it off. As my understanding is that one ...

User blog:Linusblanket2100/Total Drama Action- Your Way ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Linusblanket2100/Total...Contents[show] Introduction: Thanks to the comments provided by Ashley Hikari, LongLiveLion and TheScottBird, I have decided to continue this series of Total Drama- Your Way blogs. Now, as the sun sets on Camp Wawanakwa where Noah has won TDI, 14 new contestants must be chosen for a new...

Aranxta - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/AranxtaFanfiction. Aranxta's Frollo-centric fanfiction can be found at The Library, part of the Frollo site The Fireplace.. She has also discussed writing Harry Potter fanfiction, specifically a Snape/Quirrell story, but it may have never been posted online.. References ? icequeenaranxta at LiveJournal. Current addresses for The Frollozone and The HoND Fanfic Store, posted 26 September 2004.

House MD Fanfiction Polls on Fanpopwww.fanpop.com/clubs/house-md-fanfiction/picksFanpop has House MD Fanfiction polls. Participate in a House MD Fanfiction poll or view past results.

Disorder, War, chapter 7 - Avengers Fanfictionwww.avengersfanfiction.com/Story/33358/Disorder-War/7"Yeah we should. All we did was look for SS, we need to chill and relax." Kayla says. They watch tv for a while when they hear someone scream. They leave their room and they hear the scream again. They run up to the lido deck and they find the source. The SS was holding Jacob Roberts over the water as the boat is moving, and he was moving with it.

No One But You Chapter 8, a 100 fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10950528/8/No-One-But-YouIf one of her people were with her, they would think the entire speech was fraudulent but it wasn't. Clarke meant every single word. Wallace wanted peace�a war was draining them of resources and preventing them from sustainability. Clarke recognized that her people �

Guardian Angel Chapter 1, a bones fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12946284/1/Guardian-AngelHe also spotted one of the squints digging in an area roughly twenty feet from the buildings. ... He couldn't help, but stare at her. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and he wanted to know more about her, but of course, she didn't know he was there and it had to be that way. ... but it wasn't chocolate. Her lunch complete, the ...

Reviews: The Grass is Green on the Other Side | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1128587212/8/2017 c4 Guest Eh, it was kind of terrible for Naruto to leave him over that :( maybe if he left gaara over the fact he'd been lied to and gaara allowed him to get his hopes up, but it seems that Naruto left him more because gaara can't have kids, despite getting the treatment before he even knew Naruto.

Hey whats up. (I�m Not Sure - Liam Dunbar)https://fanfiction4geeks.tumblr.com/post/126713566121/im-not-sure-liam-dunbarI�m Not Sure - Liam Dunbar. Originally posted by imaginesxteenwolf. This was requested by anonymous. This was the request: Liam imagine where you�re hanging out with Brett and Mason and when you get back to your house Liam�s waiting in your room and he�s jealous because you smell like Brett so he gets mad and leaves and you don�t talk all weekend then on Monday he�s at school with ...

In This Song Chapter 3, a glee fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6762975/3/In-This-SongFollow/Fav In This Song. By: ... One of the football players actually threatened to kill Kurt, and that was the last straw for him." Wes and David shared a shocked look in the rearview mirror. They had no idea it went that far for Kurt. ... and a casual shrug of his shoulders. "We are so dead." Cliffy! Sorry to end it here guys, but I'm still ...

His Only Light, an once upon a time fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12571499/1/His-Only-LightDisclaimer: I don't own Once Upon A Time or any of the characters and storylines in the show. This is just a fanwork made for fun. So I had this scenario playing out in my head, where Rumple and Belle had a child before the curse and with her being caputered by Regina, Mr. Gold ended up taking care of their baby in Storybrooke.

Ian and Amy - Meant To Be - Chapter 1 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/58573748-ian-and-amy-meant-to-be-chapter-1Ian and Amy - Meant To Be Fanfiction. This is a short fanfiction (and some one-shots) that takes place during and after The 39 Clues: Unstoppable. The war is done. The world survives. They have not lost. But they have not won either. Ian, haunted by his sister's death, tries to build u...

The Wolf and the Fox (SasuNaru FanFiction) - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/4834073/The-Wolf-and-the-Fox-SasuNaru-FanFiction/1May 16, 2014 ï¿½ In the kingdom of demons, there was one little fox demon that had gotten himself into a bit of trouble... Again! This is a SasuNaru FanFiction, so this is Yaoi. Not hard yaoi so hakuna your matatas haters and such.

Reviews: Issei of the Fernir | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11590700/0/2In DxD he became one of the Dragon Kings. ... (or however it's spelled) the Midgard Serpent. Fenris or Fenrir was the son of Loki who looked like a wolf. 11/1/2015 c1 Guest You better put sonata and her queen in that harem of his I would like to see a story with in his harem and if you could could you put ravel or however you say her name she ...

Reviews: Big Old Papa Bear | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12972435But in your stories there's a way to see it as an AU and a beautiful, paternal one. ... This is so sweet and perfect! I love that you made it a tag to 2x18 (I think that�s the ep), because they did not get into Mac�s fear of heights enough! I will never tire of Papa Bear comforting Mac and you�re one of my most favorite sources! 6/17/2018 ...

Hannah | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/HannahThis is a story about Warrior Cats. (A story about cats) Blurb: Hannah is a loner entering The Fighters, a group that wishes to take down the clans. Ever since the exile of her mother, Hannah�s been desperate to get revenge. But things change, people change. Change can be good, but also...

November | 2015 | The Middle Earth Radicalhttps://themiddleearthradical.wordpress.com/2015/11In fact, literally ANYONE can write a fanfiction � especially if you happen to have access to a computer with decent internet connection. Heck, you could write one even if all you had was a pen or pencil and a piece of paper. However, keep in mind that a major factor in explaining why fanfiction �

The 100 (TV) - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/The 100 (TV)/works?page=84Octavia is brave and a totally cool grounder skaigirl; raven and octavia come to Clarke's aid ... This is the first fic that I�ve ever written down. Not sure what to say, but it�s probably not that good tbh. ... They are in a relationship and the students know about it. This is a chilled out fanfiction �

The Secret Chapter 9, a fifty shades trilogy ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12179645/9/The-SecretI grab my shoes and a couple of other things and put them in my bag. I don't want to take much to hold me down. ... but it's getting really late. We didn't do any sleeping on the plane. ... Ray still has a right to her info. And just remember fiction, a story, all done �

To catch a man To keep a man Chapter 1, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13287787/1/To-catch-a-man-To-keep-a-manThe mini-shuttle drew to a stop and the door swished open to let the young man hop out. ... The display dulled a bit as the short brunet in the living room straightened up and turned around, two pair of shoes in hands. ... No time for a shower, but he would freshen up before launching into packing and run to the shuttle port for a too long trip ...

It's Not Like I Wanted This to Happen Chapter 20, a glee ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6737741/20/It-s-Not-Like-I-Wanted-This-to-HappenFollow/Fav It's Not Like I Wanted This to Happen. By: icewaterdrive. ... I certainly fumed over it just to tell you not to worry because it was hardly interesting. But it's a great site, so I ain't mad at it. ... The first bell was technically for a short homeroom where roll-call was �

Can I Do This In My Novel? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091011223621AA9a2NtOct 11, 2009 ï¿½ It is not fanfiction lol. I just wanted to know if I could take a character from another authors story and put him into my story. He has no link to my story other than what could have happened before he was what he is. I know this sounds all around the bush lol. But. It's not fanfiction as the story is my own, and I merely wanted to use A ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 11

let Polly do the printing on Twitter: "B) these actors are ...https://twitter.com/ajaromano/status/958778169049350144Jan 31, 2018 ï¿½ The first and most crucial thing to understand about fanfiction is that SO MUCH of it is created by hardcore fans in response to bullshit like this, in �

A Screaming Eagle at Beacon Chapter 1: (Short Intro), a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12776872/1/A-Screaming-Eagle-at-BeaconFollow/Fav A Screaming Eagle at Beacon. By: ... so a fic I wanted to do for awhile, its sort of an Earth/Band of brothers xover. Plus, I really enjoy stories where Jaune is sent to Earth, and brought back. ... building. And that building happened to be the recruiting office for the US Army. Next thing Jaune knew, he was talking to a ...

The Sniper in the Student Chapter 5, a bones ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5890179/5/The-Sniper-in-the-StudentShe stepped in front of the stove and grabbed the handle. She felt Booth step up behind her and put one of his hands over hers on the pan handle and he handed her the spatula with his other hand. She froze at the feeling of his chest against her back, closing her eyes and leaning back for a moment and enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

Who is he really? Chapter 6, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9755741/6/Who-is-he-reallyBut it wasn't just any car, it was one that Beckendorf and Leo had been putting together for weeks now. It was a car made especially for the six of us, it was a black car, with sea green seats. Every other part of the car was electric blue. It also wasn't very fancy, it was a pretty normal BMW, but it �

Discovering Me Chapter 20, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12577143/20/Discovering-MeMy mom holds my face in her hands. Bella's mom has her in a tight hug, I'm surprised she hasn't turned blue from lack of oxygen. Carlisle is holding a sobbing Alice who is begging Bella to come home. My dad stands awkwardly, waiting for my mother to release me. "We'll be fine, Mom. If we need anything, you'll be one of the first people we call.

Complete - Shade to Shade by Slide - M | DLPhttps://www.forums.darklordpotter.net/threads/shade-to-shade-by-slide-m.38246Apr 06, 2019 ï¿½ The fic's summary calls itself a "sequel," but it's really the first proper story this author published after posting an eight-chapter collection of one-shots about these characters� earlier years at Hogwarts. ... In conclusion I would reccomend that this fanfiction goes to the library. ... I couldn't get into the prequel shorts, but I read ...

Reviews: Young Justice: Beginnings | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11318794I was a bit confused about the first chapter with Kyle training new Corp recruits, but it help me adjust for what he's doing. Also, I like how he thinks through the situations instead of blindly doing things on instinct. if they needed a replacement leader, he would be the one. ... Here are couples ages that should be good but a man marrying ...

Dodging Prison & Stealing Witches Updated - All I can say ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/63ne99/dodging_prison_stealing_witches...Dodging Prison & Stealing Witches Updated - All I can say is 'WoW ... the grey and it gets funnier every time I think about it because holy shit none of it makes sense for 11 year olds but it just compounds upon itself again and again. ... Harry Potter has been banged up for ten years in the hellhole brig of Azkaban for a crime he didn't commit ...

Reviews: A Time and Place to Grow | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2801806for A Time and Place to ... the first time I read it but it is the first time I've read it from adults perspective I read the story for the first time in like 2012 and I was 12 so angry at that point my mom had disappeared and nobody heard from her and I went to foster care got separated for my brothers everybody against me now I'm 18 and I'm ...

Eight authors who used to write fanfiction - stylist.co.ukhttps://www.stylist.co.uk/books/el-james-cassandra-clare-rainbow-rowell-fanfiction/248413Her novel Fangirl is about fanfiction writing twins who drift apart at university when one of them becomes less interested in fandom, and her YA novel Carry On is a Harry Potter-esque story ...

The Son of Zeus and the Triwizard Tournament ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11851718/10/The-Son-of-Zeus-and-the-Triwizard-TournamentThe Aurors searched for him and found him locked in a trunk in his house. "Better," she answered, "But he's worried that Potter is going to be put in danger as the tournament goes on." "Yeah, like he's really worried about Potter," I said. My voice was drowned out by the first task beginning. If I ever see another dragon it will be too soon.

NCIS: Los Angeles - The Debt Chapter 1, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12243304/1/NCIS-Los-Angeles-The-DebtHe had a sparkle in his eyes, still watching the attractive athletic jogger. "Hashtag my partner is a loser," As the jogger started to take the first few steps onto the track Deeks visibly straightened and refocused his gaze on a man that had just come out of the clearing �

Flames- a Danplan fanfiction - The first to burn-prologue ...https://www.wattpad.com/709104652-flames-a-danplan-fanfiction-the-first-to-burnRead The first to burn-prologue from the story Flames- a Danplan fanfiction by Ilikepansthough with 881 reads. fanfiction, danplan, adventure. ... As the priest removed the brown bag from his brother's head, Hosuh wanted nothing more than to run to him and hug him, at least one last time. ... �This is the first witch to burn, and it surely ...Reviews: 6Content Rating: everyone

Thanks For The Memories -A Daz Games story- - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/9593291/Thanks-For-The-Memories-A-Daz-Games-story-/1May 27, 2017 ï¿½ I know, I may be an odd potato, but quality fiction! Or well...Not as weird as the fiction he read in his video...-sorry about the poor cover, it wasn't cooperating with me- Anyways. This is a Daz Black Fan Fiction. ... Thanks For The Memories -A Daz Games story-I Accept This Challenge.

Fanfiction - dokuga.comwww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10968/1AN: Originally posted on tumblr to answer a prompt ask. This is just a lil jealous one-shot from Sesshoumaru's POV, enjoy!---Sesshoumaru did not think himself a particularly jealous being per se. True, he coveted. He knew how to want so badly it set his teeth on edge, much like when he'd wanted to obtain Tetsusaiga.

Reviews: This Is Our World Through Our Eyes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12615658This is a cute and funny chapter~! Though, you made a mistake at the end. When Kakashi first received the Sharingan from Obito, he transplant it in his left eye instead of his right. But all in all, it's a great chapter and I hope to see more of SasukexNaruko (as well as KakashixIruka too w)!

Heavenly Born Academy | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Heavenly_Born_AcademyHeavenly Born Academy (??????? Tengoku Umare Gakuen) is the main setting of Dangan Ronpa: Heaven's Insignia. It is located on the second island of Divine Reborn Island that connected with a bridge to the first island where Cosmos Insight City located.

What about Mrs. O'Leary? | Halfblood Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/halfblood/page/blog/what-about-mrs-oleary/j0bw_l70tKuzQlwkVr8...Hey guys! This is just a quick short story fanfiction I wrote in class when I was bored so I hope you like it!!! :3 The hulking hellhound, large and bloody, looked over the almost dead son of Hades as if she was a protector. She growled at the hoard of monsters surrounding them, ready to die if it ...

The mysterious being Chapter 8, an one ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12934490/8/The-mysterious-beingFanFiction | unleash ... King's frown deepened, his voice lowering to a dangerous rumble as the king engine burst faward, cutting through the nervous silence over the phone. ... "Fine, I have nothing to do anyways, are you sure that not one of those free-trial scam thingies which ask for your credit card? I don't have any money."

The Wars of Legends - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13328099/11/The-Wars-of-Legends-Bats-RisingThis is their story. [X-posted on AO3] [Trigger warnings at the top of each chapter] ... In case of a disputed claim in regards to a treaty violation, a commission of inquiry including an equal number of Asgard and Goa'uld would be assembled to look into the matter. ... was heavily biased in favor of the Goa'uld but this was the best the Asgard ...

Circle C Fan Fiction: Mitch's Point of View from Thick as ...https://ranchfanfiction.blogspot.com/p/mitchs-point-of-view-from-thick-as.htmlMitch's Point of View from Thick as Thieves by Jesseca. ... Macy and one of her brothers, he thought. No doubt, Andi realized Macy was the one who had planted the tack and was now planning to give her a piece of her mind. ... Turning to the Walkers as well as the other men who had come out of the saloon to watch Andi said in a calm voice, �I ...

Reviews: Upon Daybreak | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11189765/0/3It made it seem more real, like, they don't just magically becomes friends right away like in other stories. This story really had a great plot-ending, with spring and Goldie appearing near the end and spring stepping up as the big antagonist.. like the last boss or something.

Reviews: As Long As He Loves You | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11737550And I'd love to see Joey's reaction at discovering that was the case if it was. Long story short, I love that realistically painful but in a way that deals with jealous WITHOUT putting it above his partner's feelings or needs. Surprisingly good and I very much approve of how specific yet open-ended it �

[Prompt] Different Timeline Travelers End Up In One ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/b3pd6d/prompt_different_timeline...I read a fanfic from another fandom like this where multiple people traveled back from completely different timelines and then they all ended up in the same timeline and they are all trying to fix the outcome to be a positive one without knowing the others are time travelers and they think they are in their own timeline.

The Road to Recovery Chapter 1: The ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13327153/1/The-Road-to-RecoveryIt was quickly extinguished but not before most of her personal effects were incinerated. This is what we were able to recover." The paramedic handed over a small, plastic bag containing a charred bit of metal, a half burnt belt fused to a melted chunk of plastic, and some fragments of blackened card stock, one of which clearly bore the NYPD logo.

A New Kind of Love Chapter 21, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9751637/21/A-New-Kind-of-LoveHe told me of how he invented the vampire version of a Molotov cocktail eons ago. According to him, he was the first to come up with the idea of using a bottled flammable liquid and an igniter in order to create a bomb. ... things seemed to grind to a halt when Isabella stopped moving entirely. ... I would think he had ADD. All of what ...

Female Kurosaki Ichigo - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Female Kurosaki Ichigo/worksJun 19, 2019 ï¿½ Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net; Summary. The batle against the Quincy had ended, they had won and now was the time to rebuild. Ichigo had been able to kill Yhwach but got badly injured afterwards. A week had passed and now she was finally stabilized, no more was she in risk of death. But there is a problem, she may lose her memories.

Reviews: Dark Prince | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6713425 a beautiful master piece 6/29/2018 c18 Guest OMG rereading this for like the 5th time and this battle scene still gives me chills, it's just that good, hands down one of the best I've ever read, and I've been on this site for 10 year.

sthompson1 | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/10468691/sthompson1This is my second parody fanfiction! This time, it's Hey Arnold! In place of a football headed boy, this is the story of a white haired boy and all of his friends in the city of Royal Woods! Inspired by Mr. Animator's Sponge House and Loud, Loudd, n' Louder parody, and my �

Nobody Knows Who I Really Am Chapter 4, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2725662/4/Nobody-Knows-Who-I-Really-Am"The mission the captain has to go on. Do you think it's for a good cause?" "Do you know about the mission?" Kakashi asked. "Um� yes. He has to go uncover in the Akatsuki." "Well it is a good cause because he finds out weaknesses and strengths. So if they ever attack we know who �

A Collection of Strange FanFic � r/FanFicWTF - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFicWTFmyself and a good friend of mine, have written a fanfiction about Ben Shapiro and his secret lover. It is up in wattpad but u can also send the word version if u want. I wanted to share it somewhere and I feel like it would be appreciated here (self.FanFicWTF)Subscribers: 368

Creepypasta Wiki:Writing Advice/Why Your OC Got Your Story ...https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/Creepypasta_Wiki:Writing_Advice/Why_Your_OC_Got...Also, having a main character who is kind of blank, kind of a nobody, makes it easier for readers to slip into their shoes. This is good for short stories where you don't have a lot of time to build a connection between a reader and a character. How to Write Better Characters . Read things other than creepypasta and fanfiction. It's that easy.

TtH � Story � The Secret Collocation of Alex Mackhttps://tthfanfic.org/Story-32071-86/DianeCastle+The+Secret+Collocation+of+Alex+Mack.htmA "Multiple Crossings > General" fan-fiction story. Alex Mack has become the superheroine Terawatt, but there are things even she is unprepared for, like another inter-dimensional trip. Other women, like Sam Carter, Jaime Sommers, Selina Kyle, Hermione Granger, and Buffy Summers, aren�t prepared either.. "The Secret Collocation of Alex Mack", chapter 86 by DianeCastle

Lem Savos | Mass Effect Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://masseffectfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Lem_Savos"When all over, I want to think about the good times we had while we watch the sun setting over the ocean in a nice beach." ?Lem before deployed onto the streets of Washington D.C Lem Savos is a former operative of the Special Tasks Group, the Chief Science Officer of the SSV Malvern and...

Eureka FanFiction Finder � LiveJournalhttps://eurekaficfinder.livejournal.comAn AU Nathan is pulled in to the main universe -- post I Do Over so the other Nathan is dead. AU Nathan was lovers with his Jack who is also dead now so it's was all emotional and confusing I believe Jack and au Nathan work it out so he can stay in eureka and eventually get together as couple.

About � Fanfiction Recommendations by Isabelle Disraelihttps://fanficrecisabelledisraeli.wordpress.com/aboutAbout the Blogger Hello, I'm Isabelle Disraeli. I am in my mid-thirties living with my spouse and assorted fur-babies in the Southeastern United States. I identify as an asexual/biromantic and while I would like to do some posts about asexuality positivity, I'm primarily here to recommend fanfiction that I have enjoyed. The lion's share will�

Stare of the Basilisk King Chapter 3, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13103987/3/Stare-of-the-Basilisk-KingAfter being Bitten by the Basilisk in his second year at Hogwarts unbeknownst to Harry the basilisk had gifted him as the infusion of a phoenix's tears caused a chain reaction. in his 4th year the gift awakens within him, Small Harem, Powerful Harry, Hybrid Harry with Basilisk and Phoenix traits ... Said a French Auror who is a prefect flanked ...

TDragon195 | Majestic-Guardians Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://majestic-guardians.fandom.com/wiki/TDragon195This pairing is fundamentally used not only in his stories, but crossover stories written by authors like Batthan. On May 30, 2011, TDragon195 officially published the first chapter of Majestic Guardians. And it became popular among his fellow fanfiction authors.

Tenchu | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/TenchuAlthough Mei-Oh was killed in the first game, Onikage appeared in all subsequent games (except Fatal Shadows and Sehran/Z) as the archenemy of the two ninja, especially Rikimaru. Another major character who shows up frequently is Princess Kiku, Lord Gohda's daughter who is often the damsel in distress. Connection With All-Stars Edit

Fan Fiction 2011 group 5: Emma's Fanfiction, The Science ...https://fanfic20115.blogspot.com/2011/03/emmas-fanfiction-science-of-sleep.htmlEmma's Fanfiction, The Science of Sleep: Le Bateau de R�ve/The Boat of Dreams ... He hadn�t meant to offend her but maybe she didn�t see it as the compliment it was intended to be. Stephanie�s fingers lightly run down his neck and onto his shoulders. ... For anyone who is going to read this and hasn't seen the film "The Science of Sleep ...

beccarecs.tumblr.com - becca's recshttps://beccarecs.tumblr.comHowever, this wasn�t too focussed on the band stuff I think, so someone like me who is generally not a big fan of the use of lyrics and singing in fanfiction or bands in general was still very much into the story. There�s lots of great scenes, great writing, good pacing and a wonderful slow-build relationship.

Personal Impression Comments for the name Nina (1 ...https://www.behindthename.com/name/nina-1/comments/impressionsOct 07, 2018 ï¿½ User comments for the given name Nina (1) ... Nini Pinini was the first one which turned into Nini, PP and Nini P. It's a nice name and not so popular, I've only met 2 other people with the same name. ... Hence why in the fanfiction I'm writing, one of the protagonists named his pet fox Nina.

Fighting Chance Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12741608/1/Fighting-ChanceThese four envelopes in their neat line at the direct center of his coffee table was the first item. ... could he make it one of those edible numbers? ... the questions he supposed were reasonable when a man wandered into an emergency room with a mostly unconscious woman in his arms. He got her as far as the bay they indicated and laid her down ...

The Dementors Kiss Ch 1 - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13186394/1/The-Dementors-KissThis is my first Harry Potter fanfic. I would like to encourage those who are interested to send me messages about possible storylines, events and pairing in this world I wish to build. ... That was the first time he had felt the cold seep into his bones, the most uncomfortable feeling he had been exposed to. ... It was, after all, the most ...

Reviews: The Roboutian Heresy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10578370The Alpha Legion has always been one of my favourite legions, and this has to be by far your best work so far. I loved all the attention to detail, and even the trademark mystery that you always find in Alpha Legion lore. Dearly hoping my theory that both primarchs �

Clay | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ClayIn This Is Endurance, Clay was found playing a game of "Horse" with Phineas. He won the game. He told the camera how he was one of the smartest in his state of Hawaii. Clay picked a bunk above Grover. When Cealey, Charlote, and Evelyn told the boys the fake teams, he believed them.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Power_Rangers:_Shattered_Hourglass" h="ID=SERP,5117.1">Power Rangers: Shattered Hourglass | Power Rangers Fanon ...https://powerrangersfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Power_Rangers:_Shattered_HourglassMay 24, 2017 ï¿½ Power Rangers: Shattered Hourglass is a fanfiction series by Michelle the Editor. The original version, Toppled Hourglass, began in fall of 2011 as the companion story of Power Rangers: Mesozoic Giants.The first revised version started in spring of 2012 and finished in August, and the second officially began in April 2013.

Reviews: The Pureblood Pretense | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7613196In literally the first sentence you establish so much about this story, while making it natural AND engaging! ... I'm in awe of your writing prowess. This is my third time reading through, and I'm really picking up on the little details here because you deserve so much praise! ... To be honest it's kind of weird to read Daphne and Tracy as the ...

Danny L. | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Danny_L.Danny L. was the sixth contestant eliminated from his team, the first contestant eliminated after the merge, and the eleventh contestant eliminated overall. He received four seashells. Danny L. is slight based on Sprinklemist's Micky D. and Toadgamer's Devin. His name is also based on Micky D.'s name.

Amazon.com: Doctor Who: The Bog Warrior (Time Trips) eBook ...https://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Warrior-Time-Trips-ebook/dp/B00K2U4OGEThe story is extremely short and reads like a really good fanfiction, but it�s well-written and fits perfectly in the Doctor Who world � in fact I wish this was an actual episode of Doctor Who, it could have easily been one of my favorites. I used to be a huge Doctor Who fan, but haven�t really watched the show for the last few years.Reviews: 17Format: KindleAuthor: Cecelia Ahern

What's your opinion on Breaking dawn!? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080805151228AALWBroAug 05, 2008 ï¿½ *SPOILER ALERT* Okay personally i was extremely dissapointed with the last installment of the twilight series. The writing style was different from her previous 3 books and the plotlines were just too unrealistic and crazy. I heard lots of people are saying it was like fanfiction, which i completely agree with. It was too lovey dovey. The biggest upset for me was Jacob imprinting on Bella's kid!Status: ResolvedAnswers: 21

In His Dreams Chapter 1, a legends of tomorrow fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12451600/1/In-His-DreamsFollow/Fav In His Dreams. By: ... A house with a white picket fence and a red door maybe, a dog." He said sarcastically. "Well if that's the future you see, lets see where it takes us, you know destiny and all." She said with a bright smile. This is the first chapter in this story, I hope you have enjoyed reading this. Don't forget to excercise ...

In the Dark, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13285383/1This is a PWP. There is zero plot to this. Like, at all. Most of it's just smut. Also, femHarry, in case you didn't already realize that. Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any of its characters... She feels his hands in the darkness. They're big, and roughened with callouses, and a little cool, but she likes the way they feel on her skin.

The Prince of Egypt (1998) - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/The Prince of Egypt (1998)/works?page=4Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net; Summary. Rameses stood there, at the gates of his city, his birthright, calling his brother's name for what felt like an eternity. Stood there until he could no longer see Moses' form on the horizon, until his voice went hoarse. One phrase circled in his head. Ask the man I once called Father. Language: English ...

Fnaf Musical Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Fnaf+The+MusicalSep 23, 2016 ï¿½ Browse through and read fnaf musical fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... This is one of my older fanfictions, I just re-did it to make more sense ... new kid in School and he wants to impress people on the first day .But when an embarrassing moment happens to him on the first day ,in his words he failed to impress .During a ...

Fanfiction by JoinedZero on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/joinedzero/gallery/60412706/FanfictionA.N: This is the first fanfiction I�ve ever written, so take it with a grain of salt. Here are some basic facts about the story that should be understood.-The story takes place 5 years before the main RWBY Plot.-Some characters from the main plot may appear in this story, but I would like to keep them in the background and leave their interactions as minimalistic as possible.

5 Famous Books That Started Off As Fanfiction - #AmReadingwww.amreading.com/2016/09/07/5-famous-books-that-started-off-as-fanfictionSep 07, 2016 ï¿½ I don�t know if this is the first fanfiction ever written- Virgil�s Aeneid springs to mind- but it sure is a hella old one. Milton�s epic poem retells the �Author: Lauren Dunne

Behind the masks Chapter 2, a young justice ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11739942/2/Behind-the-masksShort I know but still... So what do you think? English isn't my first language, or second, or third.. so feel free to correct all my mistakes and don't hesitate on giving me ideas, my first fanfic but you are welcomed to flame, and if you think the polt has loopholes go ahead and fill them for me.

Looking for you Chapter 1: 1, a sofia the first fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13127038/1/Looking-for-youAN: Well, this is the first story I write in English, sorry for the mistakes, but it's not my language.I have the story from beginning to end, but the updates may vary in time, for translation and revision. If there is an error, let me know. Tank you.

erenxannie Stories - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/stories/erenxannie/hotIt's just one of those eren x annie fanfiction. It does contain some swearing and lemon (if you know what I mean ;P). ... romance +3 more #4. Eren x Annie by Emma Glade. 2.9K 23 13. Ok so basically this a fanfiction but it takes place in high school but here's the twist every titan shifter is in their titan form through out the whole story and ...

Snape fanfiction he goes to the future as a teenager and ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/9zcr2t/snape_fanfiction_he_goes_to_the...I sorted by new for the first time in years on ff.net and i am...disturbed and a little intrigued? 2 � 2 comments ... and join one of thousands of communities. ... but it doesn't work out. I'm not sure how good the fic is after that, because shortly after, the fic "ended" as far �

Reviews: Super Smash Bros: The Movie | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10548002This is a brilliant adaptation to one of my favorite video game franchises that ranks with Kingdom Hearts and Pok�mon. I hope you continue with this story. ... Uh oh Yoshi attack! but it looks like you're following the Adventure mode of the first game good chapter! ... but other than that and a few tiny grammatical errors, looking good :D.

Looking for similar fix ((For the potion masters amusement ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3n9wgx/looking_for_similar_fix_for_the...Care of Magical Creatures - linkffn(3814832) one of the best marriage law fics, imo. And a personal favorite I have to add since you asked, it's only on ashwinder.sycophanthex.com but it's a duo called The Amber Solution and The Amber Effect by wandlimb (and if you're not already familiar, the site has an excellent top 25 read and top 25 rated ...

Remus Lupin Fanfiction: A Rec Listhttps://abossycontrolfreak.tumblr.com/post/33423184717/remus-lupin-fanfiction-a-rec-listJust read it. This is a Marauders at school fic, but it is relatively Remus-centric. It�s brilliant, but quite dark and angsty at times. Also still a WIP, but still being updated. M ~350K. A True Gryffindor - ServalSpirit. One of my favourite reveal fics, especially as a stand alone and not in a series.

Bring on the Queer Killer Bees: How Marvel Completely ...https://medium.com/@cfiesler/bring-on-the-queer-killer-bees-how-marvel-completely...Dec 29, 2017 ï¿½ Bring on the Queer Killer Bees: How Marvel Completely Misses the Value of Fanfiction ... or indeed acknowledging any of the actual value or history of fanfiction. Maybe �

Girl Meets World Fanfic - Posts | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/Girl-Meets-World-Fanfic-340155952991503/postsGirl Meets Affair Chapter 1, a girl meets world fanfic | FanFiction In Abigail Adams it was no secret that Riley Ann Matthews was not only the daughter of one of the most respected teachers but also a brilliant student and a potential candidate not just to be her class valedictorian when her senior arrived but also to easily get a scholarship ...

Reviews: Too Soon | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10661630I have seen this in the choices and have passed it by because I didn't think it would be interesting but it turned out a lot better than I thought it would be. ... You have completely twisted my feels in knots. xD This is the first ever MTR fanfic I have finished reading, and I kid you not, I almost burst into tears. ... Wilbur is one of my ...

Yet another Janus by NoreenSaoirseFF on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/noreensaoirseff/art/Yet-another-Janus-154476949Warning: THIS IS A PREVIEW OF A BIGGER IMAGE So, ~Jaxedge and I are working on a wicked little Utena fanfiction, and I've agreed to draw something for each chapter so that it's more than walls of text. Here's a preview of the first chapter's image and a good look at one of the havoc-causing OC's.

Pilot (SWCTW) | The Vampire Diaries Fanfiction Wiki ...https://thevampirediariesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Pilot_(SWCTW)Lucy executes the first step of an Expression Triangle by killing 12 ex-cons, one of which assaulted a friend of hers. She is the third witch known to have accessed this magic after Bonnie Bennett and Valerie LaMarche, the earlier having had full expression and the later having only made due with one 12.

Fanfiction - The Private Website of Communicationhttps://58461812.weebly.com/fanfiction.htmlWarnings of tragedy, drama, angst, and a roller coaster of feelings go to you. Now what are you still looking at this for? Get to reading the fanfiction! Heat of the Moment - NorIce, Romania x Norway, DenIce?(pg. 6) (This is a very interesting lemon....Definitely want to give this one a read. I have no idea if you're done "Hospital of Hetalia ...

Anonymous Reviewers have truly found a new low ...https://ffdotnetrants.livejournal.com/106029.htmlAnonymous Reviewers have truly found a new low. - FanFiction.Net Rants [entries|archive ... I think this is one of the reasons why many stories aren't starting to allow anonymous reviews. It's people like that who bring shame to the FF community. ... This is why I never had it on in the first place. Like you said sure it's 9 time out of 10, but ...

Drarry Rec List - dracotoppingharry.tumblr.comhttps://dracotoppingharry.tumblr.com/page/16Filed under drarry fanfiction rating: M oneshot sexual content. 9 notes. November 5, 2011 The Healing Touch. Summary: Harry gulped. He knew that entering into any sort of agreement with Malfoy meant a future full of annoyance and aggravation � and a near constant erection � but�he looked back down at the file�it could be an interesting ...

Pir8fancier - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Pir8fancierMar 16, 2010 ï¿½ Pir8fancier is a writer of mysteries and fanfiction and is currently writing in Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, due South, Wilby Wonderful, and Stargate Atlantis fandoms. exbex says in due South Author Profiles: "Pir8fancier writes long, well-paced stories with excellent dialogue. She also has a way of making one fall for the characters."

The Weasel and His Cat Chapter 13: ?? ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13025186/13/The-Weasel-and-His-CatFanFiction | unleash ... She was sure the damned teen had just shaved off a couple years off this life. He paused in his snickering long enough to smirk victoriously at the angry cat. ... "I finished in thirty seconds." he clarified, then his face fell and a look of that was vaguely reminiscent of shame crossed his small features. "I could have ...

Called Back, a x-men: the movie fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11982083/1/Called-BackFor an instant Erik saw Nina in his place, and he raised a hand to his brow. So much he would have given to see her alive again. He had forsaken everything, and still En Sabah Nur could not give him the one thing he yearned for. A god the mutant was not. The telephone ringing lurched him out of his reverie.

Coop Halliwell | MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Coop_HalliwellOverviewPhysical DescriptionPersonality and TraitsCharmed info in this page has to be credited to Charmed Wiki. Please visit them for a complete version of Coop�s history. Coop Halliwell is a Cupid, who is also known as a Messenger of Love. He is the husband of Charmed One Phoebe Halliwell and the father of their three children; P.J., Parker and Patience Halliwell. Coop is the only cupid agent who is also a father. His powers includes the power of Beaming, which allows him to tel�See more on mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com � Text under CC-BY-SA license

Wingless Angel-Chapter 1 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Wingless_Angel-Chapter_1Mr D put down the pinocle cards in his hand and sighed. "Would it hurt you to show a little respect for a god?" "Now is that anyway to talk to someone who is technically your great granduncle?" I countered. The wine god looked at me and scowled. "Your right, you dress like old person." Surprised his comment I �

Snow Crystal | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Snow_CrystalQuickly they encountered an Icebear which shot ice pillars from his tusks, but Icey quickly defeated him by dropping an ice pillar in his back. They continued and went deeper and lower into the cave. It was much darker and they walked on a frozen lake inside the cave. Suddenly the ice broke and a �

Chapter 2 | Wrenegade FanFictionhttps://wrenegadefanfiction.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/chapter-2Feb 15, 2014 ï¿½ Chapter 2 Anastasia PoV I couldn�t believe Kate was making me do this. I hated dancing. I hated being touched. And I hated music. Well, that last one wasn�t true, but for the sake of the argument, it was. She wouldn�t listen to me. Despite years of therapy, I couldn�t stand being touched.�

Jasper Is Chapter 1: Playful, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12727223/1/Jasper-IsThis is just a 'tester' chapter to see what people think. Chapter 1. Jasper is PLAYFUL. Jasper heard Alice let out a little indignant huff at the loss of contact as he pulled his lips away from hers. They were sitting together on the chair in the sitting room, Alice straddling Jasper's lap, �

Through the Fire Chapter 3: More Revelations ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10772859/3/Through-the-FireHarry looks at the four people seated at the table. This is the first time anyone seems to actually want to hear what he has to say. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves and begins. Harry starts from the beginning and tells them he was born Harry James Potter the pride and joy to �

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Watching_Money.../Chapter_23" h="ID=SERP,5200.1">Watching Money.../Chapter 23 | My Sims Fanon | FANDOM ...https://mysimsfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Watching_Money.../Chapter_23This is Chapter 23 of the fanfiction Watching Money.... If you would like to give any feedback, do so on the talk page of each chapter. Suggestions could also be placed on the talk page. ��� Ten years ago, in the Nightmare Crown laboratory.. ��� The scientists all crowd around four lab tables...

Reviews: Too Close To Home | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1267141710/29/2018 c15 Linda Wigington Nice to get back to your story! I missed several chapters for one reason or another. I love the descriptions of their life on the compound and their relationship with each other and the other people around undercover work is evidently taking a toll on both Deeks and Callen.

Reviews: Evergreen Loop | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11815724/0/66It makes him a little awkward and endearing. Knowing he is popular makes it more so. Love that he asked if she wanted drive-through, deferring to her preference to avoid others. And I love her thoughts about him-how she tries to put herself in his shoes and doesn't want him to feel sad. This is �

I like him, he says okiedokie! � You Promised me Foreverhttps://like-a-bag-of-potatoes.tumblr.com/post/155971225517/you-promised-me-foreverNot gonna lie, probably the hardest I have ever fluffed. It is also my very first at Sebastian Stan fanfiction, so go easy on me alright? Feedback is GOLDEN, and the fastest way to my heart. Thanks to @superapplepie for letting me test my fluff on her, and to @thorne93 for correcting all my spelling, you guys are the best.

Harry Potter Fanfiction Promptshttps://hpfanfictionprompts.tumblr.com/page/14This is a blog for those who can't get enough of writing HP fanfiction, or for those who need a little boost of inspiration to get them started. Most of the prompts will work best with short drabbles and one shots. Feel free to submit your own ideas, and let us know what you're writing!

A New Naruto Chapter 4: The Remainder of ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/2990737/4/A-New-Naruto-1I don't own Naruto. Answers to some reviews. The DragonBard: While Naruto does not go completely insane until he hit's the fourth tail, even in the forest of death, he was slashing with his claws, not bothering to do any techniques, simply attacking like a wild animal.

His Mother's son his father's pain Chapter 5, a ncis ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11389791/5/His-Mother-s-son-his-father-s-painHe was his mother's son. well his sister was a daddy's girl. but both the girls in his life are gone and its just him and his father. he sometimes thinks his father wishes it had been him instead of Kelly. A father and a son trying to find their way back to each other well hiding their connection. Tim/Gibbs. Father/Son.

Chapter 1 | A FADING STAR (undertale fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/11970682/A-FADING-STAR-undertale-fanfiction/2A woman and a man ran through the forest as Dogs and men in black chases them up Mt. Ebbot. The woman and man turns around petrified as she throws the baby into the mountain as the dogs and men approach the two. the baby lands on a bed of flowers as she cries hearing a gunshot. Sans stops in his tracks as he looked over at the bed of flowers ...

Uchiha Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/UchihaBrowse through and read uchiha fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... The Forth Hokage, Minato, who was also their father, believed in his newborn children and sealed the nine tails inside both of them. They grew up with each other and that's all that really matters in their lives. ... His parents perished and a great loss came upon ...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/895/1Finally, as the new day dawned, and his chore of honor was done, Sesshoumaru turned in the direction he had scented earlier. He knew InuYasha had known of the palace. He also knew that InuYasha kept humans in his company, and that the group as a whole encouraged humans from the neighboring territories to wander, against his laws, into his lands.

Reviews: Coffee Makes the Heart Grow Fonder | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/429041711/11/2014 c7 lillie i am enjoying the story but find it hard to believe Bella would so quickly grab the hand of some one she's trying to stay emotionally detached from. mostly, i was interested in this story b/c of the summary 'Bella is scared of love, and all things commitment' and so far her actions don't seem to reflect that. although I could be speaking too soon - maybe she'll freak when ...

Solangelo Fanfiction "The Ghost King" | Halfblood Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/halfblood/page/blog/solangelo-fanfiction-the-ghost-king/vdEo...Here's another fanfiction for all you Solangelo fans! Hope you enjoy (Warning: FEELZ) Will sat in his house in New Rome. He was eighteen, and had finally decided to �

Reviews: You awaken the beast with in me : A Vilkas love ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/11892311.but I believe that as the beginning is very well done! You could add in some fanfiction site that are not elder scroll ... I love your writing and if it interests you i'd like to see what you would come up with for a DragonbornxAlduin concept c: ... 5/3/2016 c14 P Can you give us an epilogue? A romantic wedding statement? Vilkas would be nice ...

Dark Apprentice Defeats The Rebel Alliance at Endor | Fan ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Apprentice_Defeats_The_Rebel_Alliance_at_EndorIn response to the threat posed by the Rebel Alliance during the Battle of Endor, the Dark Apprentice is ordered by Darth Vader to prevent the Rebels from destroying the Endor shield generator bunker so as to prevent any risk of the new Death Star's destruction. In order to preserve the secrecy...

What should I name my hetalia fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110803020547AAd7ZgLAug 03, 2011 ï¿½ I shall give you a sample, and the summary. SUMMARY: Francis and Arthur are together for eight months, and although he doesn't want to admit it, Arthur is using Francis as a 'pain killer' to keep himself from thinking about Alfred too much. Although he has feelings for Francis, they aren't as strong as what he feels for Alfred.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Assistant Lover: Chapter 9 - Appetizing (Part 2 ...https://commaful.com/play/holdmetightbts/assistant-lover-chapter-10---appetizing-part-2#fanfiction #bts #romance #btsfanfiction #drama #btsjungkook. Story Transcript Assistant Lover: Chapter 9 - Appetizing (Part 2) ...

Book it, Nigga!: A Butch x Aurelia Fanfiction, Chapter Two ...https://pastebin.com/YhEKwXDWWhen we last left our hero, if he could be called a hero, he was trapped under several harlequin romance novels, held to the floor with both a stain and an erection growing in his pants. He was staring up at a DFC ghost and indicating that he desired oral sex from her. In other words, your standard chapter one fanfiction fare. Now onto chapter two.

BLIND ENOUGH TO SEE - wolfpupsden.skeeter63.orgwolfpupsden.skeeter63.org/fanfiction4/blindenoughtosee.htmlBLIND ENOUGH TO SEE ... His hand clutched my shoulder for a second as he stepped down, then it slid away as the adrenaline and fear suddenly left him. With a tiny sigh, he collapsed heavily against me. ... His skin was clammy, and, beneath it, I could feel fine tremors and a too-rapid pulse. I could hear his heart pounding in his chest, and his ...

Don't Judge a Book by its Cover Chapter 1 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13225436/1/Don-t-Judge-a-Book-by-its-CoverSensing that Elizabeth was still stuck in her stupor, the man suggested one of his favourite dishes, the seafood linguine. Finally returning to her senses, Elizabeth shook her head gently and asked for a mixed green salad instead. She had already lost her appetite amid the �

Hawaii Five-0: Mai Hawai'i mai me ke aloha! Chapter 1 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13326303/1/Hawaii-Five-0(From Hawaii with Love (S1)) When you throw two Navy SEALs, a fresh officer, and a former HPD member together on a task force things can get crazy, especially if one of the SEALs doesn't wanna talk about her past, and doesn't want people to know she's a SEAL.

Good Harry Potter fanfiction. Fics like on the way to ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/940th4/good_harry_potter_fanfiction...Aug 02, 2018 ï¿½ Good Harry Potter fanfiction. Fics like on the way to greatness or forging the sword, prefereably ones that are of novel length, has no harmony or bashing, and no slash please.Top responseslinkffn(Renegade Cause) starts slightly disappointingly and doesn't immediately hook you in, but read a few chapters and you're in for a 500k word ride.8 voteslinkffn(Unatoned): depending on your thought on noir style that is. linkffn(What You Leave Behind): probably abandoned, but it is an enjoyable read with a lot � read more7 votesNot really sure what the stories you put in the title are, but one of the greatest reads I�ve read in a while is Gryffindor�s Girl. It�s a fem!Harry story (which is � read more1 votelinkffn(Stages of Hope) maybe1 voteSee all

User blog:The Nameless Lancer/The Stage - Chapter 4 ...https://bloodborne.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Nameless_Lancer/The_Stage_-_Chapter_4:...Jan 31, 2018 ï¿½ Asylum is the fourth chapter of my fourteenth fanfiction, "The Stage". This chapter is not going to be as good as the previous chapter, but it is still really good. I'm also introducing a few new characters. I hope you like this chapter. After telling Pale about what happened with Eli, I went to...

User blog:Lucasthewikiguy13/FanFiction Idea - Loud House ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Lucasthewikiguy13/FanFiction_Idea...A giant FanFiction idea known as the, "Loud house Movie." (Yes there is actually a loud house movie but it ain't till 2020!) Anyway this fanfiction would be completely different from others My idea is that some of the best writers and a few others will work as a team and go into production a fanfiction movie based on the Loud House.

A New Beginning | Warrior Cat Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://warriorcatfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/A_New_BeginningLeaf felt usually lonely and sad when she explored through the trees. A rustling that came from behind one of the trees caused Leaf to stop and prick her ears, listening as the rustling became louder and closer. Leaf gave an unintentional little squeak of fear, but slapped her tail of her mouth to try to stop in in voulentary sound.

Why Women Write Fan Fiction � Tales from An American ...https://medium.com/tales-from-an-american-housewife/why-women-write-fan-fiction-427ea...Dec 17, 2015 ï¿½ (True, getting any one of these relationships right can guide you in the others, but the God and Man route has the best track record. But I digress, as usual.) Note, not all of the fan fiction �

Alexia Branson | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Alexia_BransonAlexia Branson is the daughter of Heracles (Hercules). She is one of the Demigod Three and a main character of The Corvin Series. Contents[show] Background Alexia was born to Heracles and Maria Branson. Maria was a bocer that specialised in several different types of close combat. Maria was...

Need Help finding this Harry Potter Fanfiction story ...https://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100727174226AAnBk92Jul 27, 2010 ï¿½ Things that can narrow the search but I don't expect you to remember would be genre, rating, and one of the characters the author set as the main character (A) and (B) or even both. I don't know my way around anything but fanfiction, so if its not on there, I can't help you. But I will do my best!Status: ResolvedAnswers: 9

Reviews: Wrecking Ball | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7769627yeah they didn't seem to be as strong as you'd think if they were training all that time it makes sense that if they were distracted by the living worlds attractions they'd miss them when they were gone and a hundred years is a long time to grow to love something (or to miss it as the case may be)

Reviews: Warhammer 40000 : Short Stories | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10773805I feel as the Cube was inspired by H-00 (the one that makes slightly imperfect copies of a room then makes a slightly imperfect copy of the copy and may or may not be a coverup for the galaxy creating cube) from SCP while The Hand was inspired by Dorn�s �Death� and a bit of ingunity of imagination.

The Demons are Back Chapter 3, an one piece ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12678044/3/The-Demons-are-BackFollow/Fav The Demons are Back. By: ... Jinbe was the one to say with a kind smile on his face, despite all the horrified looks he was getting from the rest of the islands inhabitants while Makino barely batted an eye. If Luffy called these people his Nakama then they were good people despite how terrifying or outright strange they looked ...

The Man is Mine Chapter 1, a south park fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12700626/1/The-Man-is-MineThe Man is Mine. Chapter 1. Bebe's POV "I heard he's coming home today!" I tell my best friend Wendy. I'm referring to Kyle Broflovski, the love of my life! I look at the shrine I made of him on my wall. He's so handsome. I haven't seen him since high school, but I can tell he hasn't changed that much. If anything, he looks like he's bulked up ...

Reviews: Poison Kiss | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2687956JESUS can save u that is why he came if u was the only one even born he would have came for u. ... again I'm sorry but it really got me mad that you put the characters Robin and Raven when it was clearly a Ivy/Nightwing pairing... 2/4/2013 c1 ... This is one of he best stories I've ever read. Way to go! Absoultely LOVED it. 10 out of 10! Only ...

FanFiction For You - Rough - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/182964595026He knew it was the sign to ravish you. As much as he loved to make slow and sweet love, he preferred to be a big quicker and a tiny bit rougher. His usual appearance wouldn�t give that away. He was always dressed in nice clothes and well-mannered. Who could have �

Reviews: Harry Potter and the Slytherin Spy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2052638I'm thinking one of the main points of your narrative was the fact that people don't generally treat each other all that well, particularly at the tender ages of fifteen and sixteen. It tended to make me frustrated that these kids wouldn't act mature!... but they're not, so they didn't. My major quibble is the ending.

Fifth Harmony Fanfiction Bloghttps://underrated-5hfanfiction.tumblr.comThis is a blog where you can submit in fanfiction containing ships in fifth harmony ( romantic or platonic, any sexuality allowed ). ~CAMREN FANFICTION IS NOT ALLOWED~ You are allowed to submit Camren stories, but I only post two a week. I just believe that there should be a fanfiction blog that isn't entirely filled up with Camren, sorry.

Larry Stylinson fanfictionhttps://larrystylinson-fanfiction.tumblr.com/page/36Harry�s just finished his first year of uni on his way to becoming Dr. Harry Styles, Neurosurgeon. He�s young, he has endless potential, three amazing best mates, a new love and the world at his fingertips. The fact that his new boyfriend may or may not be a sex-worker, of course, throws a wrench into the works. But it�s not true. Really.

Nobody told Me the rules Chapter 27: Veeli, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10851278/27/Nobody-told-Me-the-rulesFollow/Fav Nobody told Me the rules. By: Zaxaramas. ... Tonks and Fleur chat for a while whilst I pull apart Fleur's scent in my head. I completely missed Dumbledore dismissing everyone until Tonks slaps my arm. ... who is now sitting on one of the high window ledges. "Too bad we haven't figured out how to transmit images to each other." The ...

It's Time: Bella's Story Chapter 31, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12456660/31/It-s-Time-Bella-s-Story"And I'm sorry I have such a pansy for a son." "We all know who is to blame for Edward's downfall." ... "You're the main reason for my downfall. Most of my mistakes are the result of me foolishly following your advice." ... By the time the little whore finally made an appearance, I was seated on one of the store's faux leather sofas inspecting ...

What are some good Danganronpa fanfictions? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-are-some-good-Danganronpa-fanfictionsJun 14, 2016 ï¿½ It�s been a while since I�ve been active in the tag, but I�ve got a couple. On Archive on Our Own, And Again is really well written. A personal favorite of mine. Essentially Naegi�s stuck in a Groundhog�s Day situation, of which I�m a sucker for, ...

Soulmate Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/SoulmatesBrowse through and read soulmate fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... They are the perfect match for you - rumoured to be the other half of your soul. Some people are born with indications of the identity of their soulmate; marks, words or even their soulmates voice. ... They were roommates," This is basically fluff one shots that ...

Reviews: A Moment in Time | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10634811I wasn�t surprised at all about how accurate this was. Couldn�t help to feel sorry for Janine, who is such a powerful, respected woman, and yet, questions her position as something so important as being a mother. My mother and I are the best of friends, we have such an amazing relationship and my heart brakes for Rose, for not having what I ...

Reviews: A Rogue's Resolve | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/121693297/4 c7 Unknownguy78 Your story excellent but you as a writer you just went from good to one of those dumbfuck retards who have no common sense. Mavis seeing sasuke's pain to who i might add that only met him a COUPLE OF TIME and goes "I will tell you my whole life �

Missing the Third, a miraculous: tales of ladybug & cat ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13312267/1/Missing-the-Third"Does that mean I get one of your famous hand kisses?" Luka asks. Chat's celebration grinds to a halt. Why. Why is Luka. He searches Luka's face for a joke, and although there's the hint of a smile on his face, Chat can't find any mockery in his expression. But surely, surely he's teasing. He can't actually want Chat to kiss his hand.

A Storm Of Fire Chapter 1: One Week Later, a flash fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12827245/1/A-Storm-Of-FireThis is a sequel! The first story is A Flash In The Dark, you'll need to read that first if you want to know what's going on. Like last time I'm assuming if you're reading this you've seen the show. I own nothing, enjoy. A Storm Of Fire. 1 One Week Later. One week had passed. ... She pulled to a stop for a second to try and spot the drone and ...

Sensual Allure - Chapter 1 - GalacticAngel - Camp Camp ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/18730477/chapters/44427583He looked around for a bottle of glue and held it out to Max. ... Max grabbed the glue using it to add glitter to a piece of paper. "I think you're over thinking this a bit, but knowing this camp anything really could go. ... This is the first fanfiction I've written in 3 years. I hope to �

looking for harry/draco time travel fics : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4qauu5/looking_for_harrydraco_time...Jun 28, 2016 ï¿½ It isn't a typical "time travel" fic as much as a time loop fic, but it is really good. One of the first fics that got me into HP/DM. linkao3(2734082) Lastly, a fic where Harry travels back into the past that I liked was Tempus - Linkao3(1875756). I loved this �Top responseslinkao3(2734082; 989537; 980361) Okay, there are just way too many fics to rec so I'm just going to direct you to Capitu's H/D timetravel recs . She's a � read more2 voteslinkffn(7819644) isn't yet H/D, but both time travel1 voteSee all

Reviews: A Slap In The Face | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/132567485/26 c1 Rude Guest I always hated the way that DiNozzo was treated in the series - and absolutely loathed Gibbs' unprofessional behavior for a senior NCO. The rest of the 'team' should have been permanently assigned to a disciplinary barracks within the first three episodes of the show.

Reviews: Brotherly Bonds | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8221231I mean, other than that, the dream was believable, because the little guy had been on his own ever since his parents died when he was born, and it would make sense that he would have abandonment issues, but it's always been my understanding that Sonic had met Tails when Tails was four years old.

To Go Even Further Beyond (Dragon Ball Z SI Fanfiction ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/to-go-even-further-beyond-dragon-ball-z-si...Nov 08, 2018 ï¿½ The reason it gained true life though is because as was explained in the first chapter, Kami had Popo gather the dragon balls and give it true life. ... He is going to put Gohan to a rigorous training despite ChiChi's protests. ... Now I'm not sure that's true but it would be interesting to see a character keep the tail for once and not just go ...

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Unbearable Girlhttps://www.amazon.com/Unbearable-Girl-Julie-Camper-ebook/product-reviews/B00CTX7YUKWhile the writing itself wasn�t terrible, what kept me from enjoying this book more was the fact that it is the exact plot from season one of Glee. The characters Dianna and Laurie are so obviously Quinn and Rachel, it made me laugh at how thinly veiled the attempt was to disguise that quite clearly fanfiction.

First Kiss On Chapter 1, a frozen fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9883807/1/First-Kiss-OnKristoff watched Anna stumble across the ice. Elsa was guiding her along on the skates she had just made. Kristoff could not believe how sweet the sisters were together, like they'd never been apart, even for a day. Anna was so natural and calm and giggling, like she hadn't just kissed him for the first time.

Spark of Hope Chapter 1: PROLOGUE, a ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12858070/1/Spark-of-HopeThe Spark of Hope. by Justin Jossart. A/N: I know this prologue is super short. That's why I uploaded it and the first chapter at the same time. Please forgive me for killing off Future Trunks, but it was necessary for the plot to continue.

FanFiction For You - He�s a Keeper - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/172136466061Mar 22, 2018 ï¿½ As the afternoon went on, you could tell that Steve had gotten relaxed a little bit, it was obvious that your parents liked him, I mean why wouldn�t they? He was a well mannered gentleman, perfect for their daughter. You dad told a few dad jokes, your mother told Steve a lot of your embarrassing childhood stories, but it all went perfectly.

Recommendations that are better than cannon? : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/2f7t42/recommendations_that_are_better...Really well written, and lines up sooooo well with cannon. Definitely as good as the cannon story which follows harry, imo. Another one, which I have recommended before is The Snape Chronicles, which follows Snape's entire life and is really well done. The first few chapters aren't quite as well written but it overall is very impressive.

Powerless | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Powerless"Powerless" is the eighteenth episode of the first season of DKH's Episodes. ... They asked what she was doing her and she explained she had been searching for a very long time to find them and now that she had found then she finally could take Jake's powers. ... This also marks the second appearance as the Witch. The Snail can be seen in the ...

Reviews: The Roar of Kyoto's Wizarding Lion (Discontinued ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/12521313Disappointing, but ultimately your decision and we have to respect that. I won't pretend it was the best written thing I've seen or there wasn't a little cringe here or there, but from your description of the last few chapters it sounds like we got the best of it. Best of luck to you.

Fighting Game Fanfiction of the NSFW Variety - Fanfics ...https://fenris30.tumblr.com/FicsTHE INNUENDO IS REAL. A NSFW, 18+ blog where I chat about fanfiction, and ramble about writing stuff. I've branched out more lately, dealing with Tekken(heavily into Sergei Dragunov x Lili Rochefort, among other couples including yaoi), King of Fighters(mostly dealing with Iori Yagami/Athena Asamiya), Virtua Fighter(these fics aren't as couples based but Goh Hinogami and Jean Kujo are heavily ...

My Savior, The Devil - idontlikeiobsess.weebly.comhttps://idontlikeiobsess.weebly.com/my-savior-the-devil.htmlOver my couple years of reading One Piece fanfiction, I've rarely come across a story centered around the Kid Pirates. Yes, they aren't the main characters or anything, and we haven't been given much information as to what they're like and all of that, but it surprised �

Sothis, How's That? Chapter 3: Byleth and ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13331853/3/Sothis-How-s-ThatFanFiction | unleash ... Byleth has her stand in the middle of the hall during the first bell. Aside from mentions of a chill in the air, the students walk through her. Later, in his dorm, he attempts to do the same. ... The strays are the most interesting. They react to Sothis petting them and can find her with ease. Byleth notes that while ...

The Man and His Queen Chapter 7, a wrestling fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12667640/7/The-Man-and-His-QueenChapter 7: *Amethyst's POV* The next morning was a surprisingly good morning. Last night, Seth and I had the most amazing time ever. I fully trusted him with anything he wanted to try before and I didn't feel fear or anything, just happiness, love, and seriously turned on.

Can you tell me about any Harry Potter fanfictions where ...https://www.quora.com/Can-you-tell-me-about-any-Harry-Potter-fanfictions-where-hes...Oct 31, 2017 ï¿½ There are quite a few of being emancipated because of the disciplinary hearing. Off the top of my head I can think of at least 5. King of Kings, Ruling Over Rulers by DarthImperious has a scene like that. It�s rewrite is also posted. As is the AU ...

Villians | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/VilliansThe Bloody Skarpers are the demon soliders of Murakou. They are created when evil humans die and their souls are sent to the underworld where Murakou turns it into his own evil soliders to fight in his demon army. When these demons appear they can be heard repeating "Blood".

"Camping Stinks" (Part 2) | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/"Camping_Stinks"_(Part_2)Chris: "Last time on Total Spongebob Island, 22 campers came to stay at this lame-o island. They were forced to face angry sea cretures, wild tornados, and anything else we can come up with. What will happen today on Total Spongebob Island." Chris: "Your first challenge is to jump off this...

Reviews: I Saw Mummy Kiss Chat Noir | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12213857The first thing in my mind seeing its title is that Christmas song. ... Finally the truth has been uncovered and Chat regained his status as hero in his children's eyes. 3/16 c8 Hkt29 Excellent point about the existence of supernatural that are the true reason the miraculous exist. Very touching scene, a pity that the kids saw it and completely ...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4012/1Dokuga - A Sesshoumaru and Kagome Fansite. Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Inuyasha.-oOo-�Father, why did you bring that human back to life?� Sesshoumaru stared out into the night skies above western Japan, lost in memories of the distant past � memories of when he was young.

Chapter 1: Where am I? | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_1:_Where_am_I?"Welcome to my island", a voice said. It sounded cold and authoritative, the person that it came from didn't look any better. He wore an expensive black tailor suit, he had jet black hair, he carried a black cane that had a golden eagle on it , and he looked like he was in his mid 40's. "Who are you and can you tell me where I'm at", I asked.

Reviews: The Shock of it All | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12011689/0/44/19 c17 MayaHikari you can go and sued everyone who bad mouths you even if they will not be punished. everyone will know that adults are tainting a minors reputation at their enjoyment which means all his schoolmates are fair game as well. make rumors about their children so that they will feel the same way. no problem with eye for an eye. learned that lesson in the past few years. it is good ...

TtH � Story � Dumbledore Is An Idiot - tthfanfic.orghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-30187/Manchester+Dumbledore+Is+An+Idiot.htmA "Harry Potter > Non-BtVS/AtS Stories" fan-fiction story. Alternative Potterverse drabble scenes when this Hogwarts Headmaster demonstrates (often very much to the cost of his health and/or dignity) that excessive lemon drop consumption obviously causes severe impairment to the higher brain functions.. "Dumbledore Is An Idiot" by Manchester

Pin by Kayleigh Grove on Cameron Dallas in 2019 | Cameron ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/544302304943094236*imagine* When Cameron sees you for the first time. ... These are the boys' actual snapchats (and selfies) with little storie� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad See more. Cameron Dallas Expelled Shawn Mendes Magcon Cam Dallas Hayes Grier Nash Grier Magcon Boys O2l The ...

Moments: Han and Leia Star Wars fan fiction - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Moments:_Han_and_Leia_Star_Wars_fan_fictionFascinated by the Han Solo-Princess Leia dynamic in the wonderful "Star Wars" universe?Me too, since it all began in 1977. So--with just a dash of the requisite thrilling action, political intrigue, and historical sprawl of "Star Wars"--my following fan fiction focuses on the feelings and interaction between these two strong and compelling characters.

Hiei | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/HieiAside from this game, Hiei's Jaganshi form has only ever been used twice. Once in in his first fight with Yusuke and again in the second movie. Hiei is the first character who can not only be hit by his own Super Move, but who's super move radically changes based on whether it hits him or not.

Toy Story 4 Predictive Fan Fiction - David Teicher - Mediumhttps://medium.com/@aerocles/toy-story-4-predictive-fan-fiction-2ff7a9c72591Nov 07, 2014 ï¿½ The pirates go island to island, collecting these �washed up� toys, intending to deliver them to a local recycling center to be destroyed, in return for ownership of a a large toy boat and ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Dead_Man_Series" h="ID=SERP,5114.1">Dead Man Series | Camp Camp Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://campcampfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Dead_Man_SeriesThe first video in this YTP series was posted by user Braeden Watkins (Formally known as Cat Blanket) on April 27th, 2017 - December 31st, 2017. The series makes use of the Beatles song "Revolution 9" played backwards, which says "Turn me on, dead man." The series focuses on Max, the "Dead Man,�...[PDF]FanFiction (/)https://princessagents.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/a-different-path-chapter-1-a...The first step was to talk to her Xiulis, and then to find Yuwen Yue, and then�well, she had no idea of Yuan Song's current frame of mind, but if Yuwen Yue found him worth protecting, then maybe he was worth setting up as the leader of Yanbei with a bit more practical authority than a royal decree from the emperor could give him.

Reviews: Marvel vs Jump | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/74366007/6/2012 c11 DragonKnight15 Hahaha! Bo-bobo can really challenge a god head on like Pain like it was a joke... yet again, he is still facing a god who has 5 other hims beside him ready to deal with him and even the son of Odin, the mighty Thunder God with a close call.

One Of The Boys: What Should Of Happen!, a loud house ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12684754/1/One-Of-The-Boys-What-Should-Of-HappenFollow/Fav One Of The Boys: What Should Of Happen! By: Gizmo Burns. ... "Guys! This Is Serious!" But all of a sudden, Lincoln who just couldn't take it anymore, And got really pissed Off! then kicked Lexx in his Balls!, as he went down in pain, and ... Just then he see's baby Leon but who is too young to be kicked like that, Lincoln decided to ...

Love is a beautiful story Chapter 1, a kickin' it fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13029479/1/Love-is-a-beautiful-storyKim-This is huge oppurtunity for our dojo. Jack-Of course it is, ever since i have been training in Daddy's dojo, we waited for this and now we are finally getting what we deserve ... Mark grabs one of the books,and he opens it and I saw some warrior holding a blond woman. ... As Mark was putting the story in his bag,I saw the other book,and on ...

The Death of Nick | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Death_of_NickOverviewStorylineReceptionThe Death of Nick is a Total Drama fan fiction written by Nickspaz17. It is the last story written by him before his sudden inactivity. It is also declared as one of the worst fan fictions ever written due to OOC-ness, ridiculous and atrocious content, and explicitly disturbing sexual content.See more on fanfiction.fandom.com � Text under CC-BY-SA license

Reviews: Released From Fates Games | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12122743You put him up as this big mastermind who is capable of controlling all of Britain, but the second these attacks against him starts, he just folds over, breaks his mask and acts like an idiot. ... he certainly isn't one of them. A petty bully who hates anyone not in his �

Original story by Kurohaha and Sairenharia www.fanfiction ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/266767977907919854This is honestly what I truly desire, the domestic stuff but with their identities known. ChatNoir is a sunshine child The next one is a bit higher, can't miss it, I think I'm missing one of them though :(Justice never sleeps Part 8 Ver m�s

Reviews: Grafitti Artist After His Own ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10976244Making a pass at a emotional Sabine who is missing her husband. Wish Zeb and Hera show up. ... OMG! 3. 4/13/2018 c20 PetaZedrok Umm its purrgils, but anyway, great. 3/20/2018 c6 Guest Great story thus far. I totally suck at reviews but at 62 I'm allowed Keep up the good work and thanks for writing. ... Truly one of my favorite stories ...

Uncategorized | There is never enough Fanfiction | Page 2https://bandgeek252fanfiction.wordpress.com/category/uncategorized/page/2A Slight Complication Chapter 1: Do I Lie Or Tell The Truth?, a harry potter fanfic � FanFiction.Net by Panny.. Synopsis: Hermione made one last request before joining Harry in his hunt for the Horcruxes. Unfortunately that request would have long lasting repercussions for both her and the man involved.

Do anyone know who is the artist of this pic? : KimiNoNaWahttps://www.reddit.com/r/KimiNoNaWa/comments/8h5xqd/do_anyone_know_who_is_the_artist...and subscribe to one of thousands of communities. ... I always like to imagine that what actually happened after they said eachother's names. I really hope that Shinkai puts some kinda of cameo/callback to KNNW in his future works that confirms they lived happily ever after. Honestly, I'm not really into fanfiction, but KNNW changed all ...

Home Is Where The Heart Is Chapter 1, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13315205/1/Home-Is-Where-The-Heart-IsHome Is Where The Heart Is. Harry couldn't remember how long he had been running. The sun hadn't been up when the Aurors took down the wards around the little cottage he had been staying at for the last couple of months with Teddy.

Heirs to the founders Chapter 6, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12488913/6/Heirs-to-the-foundersFollow/Fav Heirs to the founders. By: Lonewolf2293. ... Hermione looked towards the ceiling and sighed "This is all happening so fast and did you really mean everything you said today Harry?" Harry nodded "That and much more Mione." ... Dumbledore sat in his office looking at the paper seeing a destroyed house. He didn't wish to see a student ...

Loki Imagines - He Reads Your Fan Fiction - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/261990073-loki-imagines-he-reads-your-fan-fictionRead He Reads Your Fan Fiction from the story Loki Imagines by SuperxWatch with 8,864 reads. fanfiction, loki. Y/N's PovI have a bad habit of writing everythin...Reviews: 64Content Rating: everyone

�AND THEN THEY BONED�: AN ANALYSIS OF FANFICTION �https://digitalcommons.humboldt.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1170&context=etdand the writing of Kirk/Spock has been viewed as the start of �slash� fiction, or pieces ... found in his participant observation and interviews with fans that �slashing� male ... One of the primary ways I have done through fanfiction. I have been reading and writing fanfiction for almost fifteen years. It �Author: Lindsay M MixerPublish Year: 2018

Ronmione- Hermione and Ron fan-fiction recommendations ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6s88wo/ronmione_hermione_and_ron_fanfictionVoldemort was defeated on Halloween 1981, but Lucius Malfoy faked his survival to take over Britain in his name. Almost 20 years later, the Dark Lord returns to a very different Britain - but Malfoy won't give up his power. And Dumbledore sees an opportunity to deal with both. Caught up in all of this are two young people on different sides.

I Did It For You, a 100 fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11778567/1/I-Did-It-For-YouA/N: This is the first post ep i've ever written so yeah ... Lexa watched her for a moment, unable to make herself speak. ... "I did it for you." She told her quietly. "I had skaikru join the coalition because that was the only way I could make sure I would never have to choose between you and my people." She waited, letting the words sink in ...

Getting Back What Once Was Lost Chapter 3: The TALK, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6147241/3/Getting-Back-What-Once-Was-Lost"Oh god great! I can't wait to tell everyone you called the Major a lap dog! Haha. Well I have to go tell Aro�.call me later okay?" I sat on my bed for a while, trying not to think about the man sitting in the living room. Finally I got the courage to go down the stairs again and the first thing I �

Reviews: SCP: Tides of Bonds | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13032167This is where it gets difficult Golden Freddy was the one who summoned the Dragonblood Clan in the first place Copen was the one who awaken them unless he did it in another way ... Still there is one area that is forbidden for anyone to access however it leads to a room that is clearly off limits

Taylor Hebert and the Portrait of what Looked Like a Large ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/taylor-hebert-and-the-portrait-of-what-looked...Oct 26, 2018 ï¿½ If you aren't familiar with the tittle, it is a reference to a Harry Potter 'fanfiction' written with predictive writing software with all 7 books of Harry Potter as prediction data. So I thought, creating a software like that shouldn't be that hard. And it wasn't except I only have bare bones, the program which I created and created this ...

I'm looking for a sad fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100727215501AAQzAkQJul 27, 2010 ï¿½ I'm looking for a sad fanfiction? ... Best Answer: I'm not really into sad stories, but the saddest I've ever read: ... haha this probably wont make you ball your eyes out but it did make me cry and it was the first book to ever actually make me cry when i was reading it. anyways its called "Summer of Fear" and its by Louise Duncan.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 5

One Piece Invincible - Novel Updateshttps://www.novelupdates.com/series/one-piece-invincibleAnother fanfiction about MC turning up in another world with system. The first two arcs were ok. A couple flaws but nothing major. An interesting take on how a �

Love Is The Key Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12176533/1/Love-is-the-keyI do not own Naruto, a fanfiction only. I guess I should introduce myself, I am Kisaru Uchiha, a member of the honorable and much respected Uchiha Clan. I have also the distinct luck to have been one of the two Uchiha that was either by luck or by fate managed to survive the purge of my clan.

Memories of Nobody Chapter 5: The Halloween ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11898187/5/Memories-of-NobodyThe first thing she saw was Kingdom Hearts, followed by a picture of what could only be a Keyblade. Xion read the entire book...and came to the realization someone had deliberately put it someplace only a Keyblade Bearer could find it. But it was the chapter on the Princess of the Heart that stuck to her.

Something You Should Know about The Last Jedi � Scavenger ...www.scavengersholocron.com/category/home/something-you-should-know-about-the-last-jediThis article was created by Tumblr user tk-603, who previously wished to remain anonymous, who first noticed the similarities between the fanfiction and The Last Jedi. The article was intended to be shared among those who had read the story and noticed the similarities for themselves. The author isn't claiming plagiarism of the movie; they�

Dramione Havenhttps://dramionefanfiction.tumblr.com147th batch of suggested Dramione fanfictions: Broken Feathers by naarna (Rated: I�m going to give it a NC-17 for the amount of graphic violence.If you�re only rating based on smut, then it�s going to be an MA rating as there will be some smut in upcoming chapters.)

FanFiction For You - Worriedhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/178770099471One of your hands rested on his shoulder while the over played with his hair. As the kiss ended, he kissed your forehead and rubbed his nose along yours. This time, you went in for the kiss. And that kiss you shared told a lot more than words, that kiss was the most romantic kiss you ever had. But it definitely wasn�t the last.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1627/1Standing behind him was the surly, arrogant hanyou she had sat next to on her first day, Inuyasha. In every class she had with him there had been a vacant seat next him and she'd claimed it. After the first week of getting acclimatized to her surroundings she realized the mistake she had made.

Harry Potter and the Assumptions of Normality ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12625149/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Assumptions-of-NormalityFollow/Fav Harry Potter and the Assumptions of Normality. By: lastcrazyhorn. He's used to settling for less, but he won't be doing so this time. ... so that was what he was. Every day, she had to tell him how to do things-the same things as the day before, and every day he purposefully left out at least two steps. ... but it was still an idea ...

The Frey Who Would Be King Chapter 2, an ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13329880/2/The-Frey-Who-Would-Be-KingOne of the men near the Pentoshi slipped away as the other gaped, and then they came all four at once the Pentoshi man arrived first. ... The other man seemed to be following the order for a moment, but he turned suddenly. ... He laughed, but it even felt hollow to Entan who prided himself on never questioning himself. "You are a confusing man ...

All I wanted was the book - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/667411834-all-i-wanted-was-the-bookAll I wanted was the book Teen Fiction. One shot ?? Camila g!p;) Lauren goes looking for a book that she knows Camila has, but what she finds is even more interesting. Warning: Graphic sex. Not for those who giggle at words like penis. This story isn't mine... I saw it on fanfiction.net...Reviews: 39Content Rating: mature

Fanfics where Draco joins the good guys during the War ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/1zq8u6/fanfics_where_draco_joins_the...Mar 06, 2014 ï¿½ "As the Seventh month dies" is in xx calendar not gregorian/Julian Calendar. It was never Neville or Harry ... Fanfics where Draco joins the good guys during the War? (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 5 years ago by sugarkid ... Been a while since I've read it but it's one of my favorite AUs with a OOC Harry. Everyone else is close enough to their ...

Reviews: A Knight's Tale as Inquisitor | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11693941On a side note, you are welcome about the French thing, and thank you for updating it. It is just one of the things that had bothered me about some other fics, how they had dark age Britons speak English, as if that weren't a language derived from their Angle an Saxon invaders.

Reviews: A Prequel of Sorts | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12237588Oh, perhaps you take the year from the omake that had Natsu say it was the year anniversary of her joining the guild. The omkaes are not to be used to determine timeline, some of them are not to be considered canon. That they if they don't match the main time line, then they are either a dream Lucy had, or one of her stories.

The Knight of Remnant Chapter 4: The First Step, a Star ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13117704/4/The-Knight-of-RemnantHe instantly deduced she was a Faunus when the bow atop her head gave a subtle twitch. Perhaps that was the source of her fear. He did not know what sort of regret the girl carried, but he hoped she could find peace with herself. The first student Galen interacted with was the one who intrigued him the most. Ruby Rose was purity personified.

The Gunsmith and The Reaper Chapter 10, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13180892/10/The-Gunsmith-and-The-ReaperThey went to a nearby mall that had several clothing stores catering to huntsman/huntresses, as the clothes they sell are more durable than regular clothes and resistant to the elements. Plus a student discount is nice. ... It was the beginning of night with the street lamps turning on and people going home, the park was near deserted. ...

Harry Potter News and Quidditch Fan Fictiondaisygrrl.comThe first Harry Potter site was the Realm. It was founded in the fall of 1999. The website proved to be too much for one person to run. Thus, the declining fanfiction archives resulted in loss of its popularity for fanfiction activities. It wasn�t long, however, and the center moved to fanfiction.net. This site also referred to as �The Site ...

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/61651219709Sep 19, 2013 ï¿½ This is my world were you can see my marvelous fanfiction and Writting Creativity. ... Nico responded as the girl came inside and sat across from Nico. They sat in Silence until the door slide back open. ... Before they could question him any father the came to a stop and Nico was the first one out of the carrier.

~He was the only one for me~ Tig & Nikita - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOTitYPTQtQJan 27, 2014 ï¿½ This is the first video I have ever made like this, so sorry if its not the greatest. ... ~He was the only one for me~ Tig & Nikita AlexandraKelly. ... As the Rush Comes trailer - fanfiction ...

The Duties of a Lady Chapter 1, a game of thrones fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13304003/1/The-Duties-of-a-LadyOne of the large windows in the room let in the sun and the heat. "So I have heard rumors." Lyenne stated. She had a sharp chin and cat like eyes. ... and he would never marry anyone in his family to a Lannister." I explained moving my hands gently in the water. ... The air was hot as usual and I just stood on my balcony for a moment thinking ...

(Request) Harry destroys Fudge in his trial. : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/5m7c88/request_harry_destroys_fudge_in...Jan 05, 2017 ï¿½ Many chapters had this Harry preparing to a level where it looked like Fudge would be lucky if he wasn't impeached. ... Now in his final moments will Destiny take pity on an old man without hope? Fate had her turn. ... managing to masquerade as him for a whole year and keeping his father under Imperius in turn for half that time, all for an ...Top responsesI want to read one where Harry isn't from the future, or has some secret powers, or anything, but still utterly breaks the trial just by asking tricky questions � read more4 voteslinkffn(Hijacking the Kangaroo Court) is pretty much what you asked for.3 votesSee all

P&P fanfiction - prideprejudiceandstories.tumblr.comhttps://prideprejudiceandstories.tumblr.com/post/142673583739/book-review-unwilling-by...Knowing they will fare best should at least one of them find a suitable husband, he cannot refuse any respectable suitors. The high-spirited Elizabeth suspects something isn�t right in the halls of Longbourn, but nothing prepares her for a certain haughty gentleman from Derbyshire.

Reviews: The Son of Chaos | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12200473Take the top off it and you have perhaps one of the most beautifully styled Pininfarina bodies ever. Leave the top on and call it the GranTurismo and it's the same. And don't get me started on the MC Centinnal Editions. Those are absolutely beautiful, though personally I prefer it in blue. And don't get me started on the beauty of its 4.7 litre V8!

Harry is the Master of Death and is reborn : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/5gqqsr/harry_is_the_master_of_death_and...Sirius Black is thrown in his Azkaban cell, amidst the wails and demented laughter of the other prisoners. His cell-mate? Prison Mike. 15 � 1 comment . Blackpool - a Regulus fic. 13 � 17 comments . Why did Petunia (and to a lesser extent, Vernon) take Harry in instead of just passing him off to foster care? ... Harry is the Master of Death ...

Making It Right Chapter 14, a he-man fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9035749/14/Making-It-RightHe-Man and Battle Cat were out of the Trak before it even came to a complete stop and were immediately attacked by Trap-Jaw, who shot a blast from his right 'arm' in their direction. Easily deflecting the blast, He-Man rushed him and hit him hard in the stomach with his left shoulder, sending the villain crashing hard into a nearby tree.

Dancing On Hedgerows Chapter 1: PROLOGUE, a pride and ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11941415/1/Dancing-On-HedgerowsDANCING ON HEDGEROWS. ROMANCE & MYSTERY. PROLOGUE: April 1809 - Covenant Garden, London ... though untitled themselves, could boast of relations with one of most prominent Earldoms in the country, a more distant cousinship to a very important Dukedom, and ancient lines of �

The Avengers of the Earth Book 2: Chapter 7 | Percy ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Avengers_of_the_Earth_Book_2:_Chapter_7It appears that we are the ones who were early, because when I looked at the clock in the middle of the throne room, it says 7:58 AM, just 2 minutes before the meeting. 2 minutes later, Zeus arrived in a flash of thunder and sat in his throne, which was right in the middle of the throne room. "Welcome, Olympians." Zeus began his speech.

The cultural conjunction of Ross Kemp's face and video ...https://www.vg247.com/2019/02/28/the-division-2-ross-kempIt would be easy enough to dismiss Ross Kemp reading fanfiction from The Division 2 while wearing a flak jacket for no reason, clipped into a convenient one minute social clip as a content ...

Who is Nightwing? Chapter 14, a batman fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12710466/14/Who-is-Nightwing"This is Red Robin. We're both here. Go ahead." "Nightwing is gone." ... "When was the last time you actually saw him." ... The man looked at the object in his hand, then put his hand into his pocket. When the man took his hand out of the pocket, the hand was empty.

Missing Chapter 1, a lucifer fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13282822/1/MissingFanFiction | unleash ... AN/ my first story of this fandom I hope you like it. Make my day and leave a little review for me. ... Lucifer had confided in his brother the moment the decision of going back was made. He saw Chloe sitting on her knees on the balcony. The sight broke his heart in a million pieces. He walked towards her ...

Fanfic: A Beautiful Mind Ch 10, Big Bang Theory | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/10831275/10There it was. The moment she was waiting for. She was at a loss of words. So she improvised. She grabbed Sheldon by his collar, pulled him towards her, snaked her other hand over his neck and attacked his mouth. Sheldon was taken aback by this sudden charge, but he kissed her back, with every fibre in his �

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/88114847324/oliver-has-a-nightmare-about...kiddilunafanfiction said: Oliver has a nightmare about being on the island and Laurel was the one to comfort him Answer: Laurel and Oliver has a 3 months old little girl, called Olivia. Laurel was... This is my world were you can see my marvelous fanfiction and Writting Creativity.

Singing in the Shower Chapter 1, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13323836/1/Singing-in-the-ShowerSo this is the story I was talking to you guys about! So its going to be a mix between Romance, Comedy, and a little bit of Angst all at the same time (Which will be a very interesting mix so we'll have to see how this goes." I have 3 main prompts that will be mixed into the story. ... Adrien waved and sat on his couch in his living room of the ...

Uzumaki Naruto, world's number one most ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12440311/8/Uzumaki-Naruto-world-s-number-one-most...The headband identifying him as a Konoha shinobi sat in his palm as he stared at it "D'you wanna know what this is?" Ace leant closer, his elbows resting on his crossed legs as he peered at the unnamed thing. Naruto lifted it up only slightly "This symbol is the symbol of Konohagakure no Sato. My home.

Zam Wesell - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Zam Wesell/worksPart 2 of 3 in my fanfiction mini-trilogy, Roger and the Shadow People. The moment the dragonoid Parker Dooley arrives in a new realm, his realm, he hardly expects to become emperor again, nor the Disney Princesses holding a ball in his honor. What has he gotten himself into? Sequel to �

Reviews: The Way It Used To Be | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9377286The odd one out reads some of your fan doc in one pic in one of he videos it is called no cable. 2/1 c3 Guest ITS TRUE. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL FIC. ... but it never came! ... And then he referenced YOUR fanfic with some awesome illustrations and a bit of animation along with his humor, making me want to read it! And now my life is complete ...

Fics where Harry lives outside society. : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/2rkp7l/fics_where_harry_lives_outside...It reminded me of another beloved (WIP) fic by Paimpont, To the Waters and the Wild, where Harry is raised by elves, and a fic by witchdragon called Gypsy Caravan where Harry runs away and is raised by gypsies. This has me yearning for some more fics where Harry grows up outside society to some degree.

r/HPfanfiction - Harry/Susan? - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/2ryksi/harrysusanr/HPfanfiction: Fanfic - Hogwarts style! I've read all of these and I will recommend To Fight the Coming Darkness and Junior Inquisitor, I will say Junior Inquisitor has probably one of the most outlandishly evil/manipulative Dumbledore I've ever read.

Klaine Fanfiction - Posts | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/Klaine-Fanfiction-170147419711082/postsChapter 1 of a Glee - Romance/Drama fanfiction with characters Kurt H. & Blaine A.. Kurt isn't safe at the McKinley School of Magic. So he transfers to the fabled Hogwarts, where he meets a dapper Prefect named Blaine, a pair of hyperactive Beaters, and a quiet Gryffindor named Flint in his suddenl...

Aiden Morris | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Aiden_MorrisHis control on very low, and at times he could even burn himself. Unknown how this happens but it can. Trivia. Aiden is inspired from a character from one of my to be stories: The Lycans. Aiden is a very powerful demigod although he isn't very intuned with his powers.

FanFiction For You - No More Secrets - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/183138596191Mar 01, 2019 ï¿½ Bruce was the kind of man that would jump out of a flying helicopter, land on a bunch of bad guys, kick their ass then run into a building that is on fire just to save a person, then catch the man who set the place on fire while he�s trying to get away on a bike and after all this, he would go home at 4am, tuck himself into his bed, pull you closer and fall asleep.

Reviews: Secrets & Lies | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11755274This is almost like another fic I read somewhere else where the mistake went away secretely pregnant and the main couple lived happily ever after until the kid showed up as a teenager years later after the mom died. I never liked that fic because it meant that the temptation had to be removed. If it's true love then she could be in the same room.

Jean & Scott- The Phoenix & Cyclops Appreciation 2019 ...https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?119815-Jean-amp-Scott-The-Phoenix-amp-Cyclops...Jun 06, 2019 ï¿½ If your first visit, ... We will probably have to satisfy us with fanfiction and fan art for a long time, i really don't expect anything from Hickman for this relationship, it is better to don't have expectations. ... One of the greatest missed opportunities by Marvel is that they have never given us a book starring the whole family ...

The Snake's Second Chance Chapter 25: Not ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10386683/24/The-Snake-s-Second-ChanceExams flew by. They were nearly easy, well, easy for our favorite pair of boys anyhow. Speaking of our pair, Severus's birthday was approaching, and fast. Harry wasn't worried of course, he already had his gift tucked away in his trunk. But as the day drew nearer, Severus seemed less and less excited. He seemed tired, drained of all energy.

A Second Chance Chapter 1: Prologue, a ncis ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12804167/1/A-Second-ChanceBut it wasn't the same as saying the words out loud for himself. Why had he waited? Oh he knew, the time had never seemed right, and he hadn't been sure Callen would return his feelings, he had never spoken of them. And I mean forget for a minute the fact he was Callen, why would a guy as amazing as him be interested in someone like Deeks?

Into The Past (Khr Fanfiction) - Chapter 2 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/276797098-into-the-past-khr-fanfiction-chapter-2Into The Past (Khr Fanfiction) Fanfiction. A/N: this take place after the curse of the rainbow arc , and tsuna is now officially decimo. Tsuna was in his office signing paperworks as usual cause by his oh~ so 'responsible' guardians and enma came to visit him. Lambo came crying and accidenta...Reviews: 8Content Rating: everyone

Fanfic: Can You Save Me? Ch 2, Teen Wolf | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/11466315/2As you may know my first fanfiction so please bear with me, I accept any reviews as long as it's constructive criticism or compliements. ... instantly growl as he moves closer to me, sniffing me at the same time. "Who attacked you?" "I don't know who it was but it's over now, my dad has him in the police station." ... It made me want to ...

1 - The Talent | Hidden Behind Eyeshttps://www.quotev.com/story/9615229/Hidden-Behind-Eyes/1Jun 01, 2017 ï¿½ A/NHiya there! So uh, heads up; the first fanfiction I've every written so comments and suggestions are very much appreciated! Also, because this takes place 100 years ago, the names of some people, like shopkeepers and villagers, their names will be changed to different ones.I hope you guys enjoy and I will try to update as frequently as I can for this story!Cya!I remember someone com...

Naruto - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/search/Naruto?_nvh=[["/",0]]This is a fanfiction and it's gonna have a lot of inaccurate things to the normal naruto story like shisui won't be dead because Itachi was never bad and the akatsuki is only a mercenary group. I'm getting creative so if your not gonna enjoy inaccurate content then this isn't for you...

My own Slenderman fanfiction. - Fan-Fic - Comic Vinehttps://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/fan-fic-8/my-own-slenderman-fanfiction-626822It's an unusually lonely night for Timothy, the boy who's known at school as the kid that's weird for walking a lot. His headphones dangle gently from his ear to the plug of his phone in his pocket.

Fanfiction-writers - Sizzy (Simon Lewis x Isabelle ...https://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/140498094884Mar 05, 2016 ï¿½ The first time they fought about Simon being to jealous, but after three days of not looking at each other they ended up making out and being back together. The second time was a bit more than this. Simon had seen Isabelle flirting with some stranger on a party.[PDF]Foki Fanfiction Website: https://slashdogfics.com/ Project ...https://slashdogfics.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/project-foki-gamma.pdfIts the first thing that came to mind. ... The sound of thunder could be heard from across the house. Fed tossed and turned in his bed. Though he normally wouldnt be trying to fall asleep this early, tonight was different. ... she said with a tone that seemed too mature for a girl her age. She carefully nudged Fed forward. Fed, who panicked hed ...

Bottom Louis Fic Rec - bluloufics.tumblr.comhttps://bluloufics.tumblr.com/page/2Alex comes home from the war to find a stranger living in his flat. Note: honestly such a sweet fic. It�s simple and well written and just leaves a warm glow in your heart. ... but it is for me! <3 . ... here�s something fun for a quick read :) ao3link bottom louis fic rec larry fanfiction larry smut ao3 fic. �

King for a Day Chapter 2: Answers, a power rangers fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4583008/2/King-for-a-DayFanFiction | unleash ... Follow/Fav King for a Day. By: Falcon4Crane. Set around the episode that Tommy is captured and brainwashed in Zeo. Yes it does talk about the letter but it is only in the first chapters. This is my first story! Rated: Fiction T - English - Romance/Friendship - Kim H., ...

The King And His Queen Chapter 1, a 100 fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12552857/1/The-King-And-His-QueenThe King And His Queen. Chapter 1 You Alright. Bellamy POV. It had been less than a couple of hours on this freaking planet and that blond hair girl that she owned us yeah right she was gone and that was all I �

This Guy Thought He Was Reading The Harry Potter Books ...https://thoughtcatalog.com/callie-byrnes/2017/07/this-guy-thought-he-was-reading-the...OK, so we�re all guilty of reading a little Harry Potter fanfiction now and then in our lives (oh, just me?), but I can honestly say that I�ve never read a Harry Potter fanfiction and thought, �Huh, this really holds up to the original.� Apparently, that is not always the case.

152 and More Twilight Fanfics Book 2 - page 8 - FanFiction ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/152-and-more-twilight-fanfics-book-2/140I still use fanfiction downloader as my primary. But I recommend Flagfic because it is easy for newer users. Bella is a little different in this series, but it is very enjoyable. There are also secondary stories about the kids, if you enjoy the original four. But you should read the 4 first. Um, that is if you like the first �

Arley Cole: Why YOU Should Be Writing Fanfictionhttps://arleycole.blogspot.com/2013/01/why-you-should-be-writing-fanfiction.htmlJan 17, 2013 ï¿½ Why YOU Should Be Writing Fanfiction Fan + Fiction = Fanfiction. A FREE Creative Writing Course: Lesson One ... I�m going to run a blog series here called Fanfiction Workshop. This is Lesson One�Get Over Yourself and Embrace the Concept. ... AO3 is MUCH better for a beginner to find the best stuff fandom has to offer.

Reviews: Naruto the Scythe Master ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12633153Man I really love your stories, but it has been quite some time since you looked at your rwby stuff man. I guess whenever you get back into them you will, but you are the author whose stories I follow the most. When I see an update im like cool and then about 45% of the time it'll be for a new story.

The Ghost Bird Series - C. L. Stone - Works | Archive of ...https://archiveofourown.org/tags/The Ghost Bird Series - C*d* L*d* Stone/worksMay 16, 2019 ï¿½ Disclaimer: This is a Fan Fiction based on C.L Stone's The Academy- Ghost Bird Series and The Scarab Beetle Series. Thank you C.L. Stone for your support of Fanfictions. Almost all of these characters are her's but I have also will add my own to the mix. You don't have have read C.L.Stone series to read this and for entertainment only.

you know like youtube videos for steps and knitting | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/you know like youtube videos for steps and knittingI should have put links in for all these things you know like youtube videos for steps and knitting or images of these artworks and definately Fran's fanfiction but it's Sunday morning and I'm lazy and I'm going for BRUNCH which I know Rainbow does not indorse because of the lack of nachos but I love brunch and my friend just got a job on a ...

fanfiction writer problems | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/fanfiction writer problems specifically about yamato but anyway fanfiction problems writer problems fanfiction txt naruto fandom mine 44 akimi.txt i was looking for different gifs to create a different post poor boy i love him but im gonna put him through a lot feel free to tag any of ur faves bc they all deserve love but we put them thru hell first like kakashi ...

Moonlight - Moonlight Fan Fiction #1 - Fan Forumwww.fanforum.com/f270/moonlight-fan-fiction-1-a-62816165Fan Forum > Archived Forums > Moonlight > Moonlight Fan Fiction #1 New Forum Poll | ... Warning: This is Slash Fiction (ie Josef/Mick) and it is rated NC17 for explicit sexual content. So don't go reading it if you think it might be something you're going to be offended by, mmmkay.[/B] ... Mick/Josef fictions are the first one to be posted here.

Reviews: Lost Innocent World | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12369433After reading just the first chapter, I could tell you were gonna nerf Naruto and Sasuke for the simple fact that they didn�t bust out of their incarceration cell. Honestly, nerfing just makes for a �

fan fiction review ?? - didn't know which catagory to put ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110603010229AAvyYHHJun 03, 2011 ï¿½ Best Answer: For one thing, if it is an original story, it shouldn't be on fanfiction. You should put it on fictionpress which is fanfiction's sister site. As for the story, I don't want to be too critical. I liked the idea and I liked your writing. But, it is kind of confusing. You switch between ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

The Twist in the Past Chapter 1, a bones fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11311608/2/The-Twist-in-the-PastFollow/Fav The Twist in the Past. By: LJLanham. What if the Gemma Arrington case was not the first time Booth & Brennan crossed paths? This is not the first time this story has been told, but I've been feeling the pull to put my spin on it. ... but that didn't matter when she was in his arms. From that first kiss, he knew that she was 'the one ...

Love is in the air, a pok�mon fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12713203/1/Love-is-in-the-airlove is in the air. Disclaimer: I do not own Pok�mon and this is the first AshxLillie story I had made of the lifetime this shows where Ash is going back to kanto with a guest joining him but those two had a strong bond in them for each other and hope you enjoy this story AshxLillie lemon

The Half-Blood and The Boy With Golden Eyes - Threehttps://www.wattpad.com/313024781-the-half-blood-and-the-boy-with-golden-eyes-threeRead Three from the story The Half-Blood and The Boy With Golden Eyes by ArielFrz (Ariel Frazer) with 17,296 reads. fanfiction, crossover, harrypotter. ... a small strained smile as if he was in pain the same look in his eyes, and a slim, yet still fit build. ... Walking away was the first thing I could think of to avoid the two of them, even ...Reviews: 20Content Rating: everyone

Fanfic: LIFE, LOVE, AND SOMETHING LIKE ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/2518327/5The last images in Darien's mind was Serena. Her cries of passion, the final kiss before things went completely black. She was in his arms, both freezing now, but not scared, sated in each other arms, if this was the end. This is how they wanted to truly go. "We �

Wales | Meeting's in the British Isleshttps://www.quotev.com/story/3275435/Meetings-in-the-British-Isles/2This was the first time most had ever been to Wales and those who knew the said nation weren�t telling anything about the unknown nation. ... This is posted on my fanfiction to so ya. I own none of the images. Published June 7, 2013 � updated ... prolouge. Wales. Meeting's in the British Isles Wales. Lucifer. Most everyone in the meeting ...

Reviews: When First Love Ends | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6288041I had always believed that Germany was the Holy Roman Empire... 9/28/2011 c1 18 Sorrowful Cheshire ... The first and only story below a T rating in my very few favorites! ^^; ... but doesn't want to love the other, an attempt to find a sense in his feelings but in the end just crumbling ^^ i liked the effect of germany's words 'you can cry now ...

Reviews for To Change the Galaxy | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/11754129This is all speculation and might not even be feasible. ... I fell in love with this series all over again, and I can't wait to see how all these things come to a head. Thank you so much for your excellent work! ... WHY? Like, now she�s playing decoy again (which I love because decoy!Sabe is awesome and it calls back to the first book) and ...

Reviews for Which I is I | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13299408It may have been shorter than normal but it did not lack excitement, tension or humour. ... This is a perfect way to end this story, which I truly loved. ... sam . what i mean by that is them sharing stories about them meeting callen for the first time and then later on what they seem to learn about what callen is able to do out in the mission ...

The Beauty Within - Chapter 6 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/344948358-the-beauty-within-chapter-6The Beauty Within Fanfiction. The Yuki Clan known for their beautiful looks and ability to talk to animals and trees. Yet a child was born to the Yuki Clan but did not inherit their beauty but, she know's how to speak to the animals. She has been bullied by both the villagers an... #adventure #fanfiction #funny #naruto #narutouzumaki #sadReviews: 4Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: Storm: Time Jump | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/119197225/9/2018 c60 FieryHeart96 I've just finished this for the second time and I'm pretty sure I loved it more than the first time. I absolutely love Terry, and I love how she has original dialogue whereas a lot of the stories I've read have had the OC taking other character's lines.

In Fandom, Sombra Is Overwatch's New Gay Explosionhttps://kotaku.com/in-fandom-sombra-is-overwatchs-new-gay-explosion-1789148241In Fandom, Sombra Is Overwatch's New Gay Explosion. ... But it also speaks to a very basic fanfiction trope: their physicality. ... This is the funnest part of new ships�when things are still ...

Reviews: Harry of the Vale | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12291959This is one of the few well written, enjoyable fics out there, i really hope you don't lose interest in writing it. ... {do they view all magic as evil or the magic of the first men evil?} and meeting luna acting as a guide and anchor that it's real and he is not mad despite fears of going mad. ... heir paramounts and the underdog who is ...

My Love Chapter 1, a true blood fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13290702/1/My-LoveShe was a fae, and she found out that due to her bonding to Eric, she became immortal. Her bonding even made Eric feel the sun again, as well as his children. He was now one of the most powerful vampires kings in North America, due to being with Sookie. Power got to his head, and he pushed Sookie away. But no more. Sookie couldn't be second any ...

Letters Received Chapter 1, a persuasion fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12705186/1/Letters-ReceivedGingerly he lifted out the first stack, waves of pain washing over him as he recognized his own handwriting on the yellowed envelopes bound by the olive green ribbon he had given her because it reminded him of her eyes. Bitterness and anger flooded him at the sight and feel of those letters in his �

Mission to the land of Waves Part 6 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/340016952-naruto-the-unmasked-story-editing-in-progressRead Mission to the land of Waves Part 6 from the story Naruto the unmasked story ( editing in progress ) by naruto_fan23 with 10,713 reads. yaoi, fanfiction...Reviews: 42Content Rating: everyone

Fanfiction - dokuga.comwww.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9269/2Kagome was grateful that she got a coffee, but it didn�t help her nerves as she stood in front of a boardroom full of men from the West Coast. Samuel wasn�t completely wrong in his accusation. They were a bunch of hippies. Most of them had braids, dreads or �

Luke Vapor | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Luke_VaporLuke is one of the main characters in Last Man Standing (LMS), he is introduced in the first chapter of the story and plays a big role on the rest of the story. Luke and his brother travel around the world looking for supplies so they can survive.

Looking for harry/Tonks fanfic : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4rlp7p/looking_for_harrytonks_fanficand join one of thousands of communities. � 8. 9. 10. Request Looking for harry/Tonks fanfic (self.HPfanfiction) ... In his quest to stop Malfoy in his sixth year, Harry turns to an old friend for help. Along the way he finds new allies, a Horcrux, & someone to stand by his side. Alternate view of HBP.

Reviews: Harry Potter and the Unexpected Friend | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12557197FanFiction. Just In. Community. ... Too many stories go from strangers to partners within the first 3 to 5 chapters or so and it just ends up feeling rushed. While I did think it was going to fast during the first few chapters and that it would end up being another one of those stories I have been pleasantly surprised. I look forward to diving ...

Fanfic: Coitus, Big Bang Theory | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/6855524/1/Coitus"No. The first time I did this I was fourteen, and it didn't hurt then." She remembered hugging one of her Care-Bears as he sister wore the same expression as Sheldon. "Are you sure it will fit?" Sheldon frowned as he toyed with the small gold earring. "The hole is small, but it'll stretch."

Bionicle Fanfiction - Creator of worldshttps://youareshauni.tumblr.com/post/138816058641/bionicle-fanfiction�Yep.� Whenua had crossed his arms, hips cocked. He didn�t seem particular impressed. Somehow, none of them reacted to her presence, and that although she had used her faxon to copy a sand fox�s silent steps. It made sense for some of them to notice her, but only some of them. Maybe it just was one of those Toa Metru secrets.

A sudden change to Draco Malfoy's personality. : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3a7rky/a_sudden_change_to_draco_malfoys...Traveling into the past, Draco Malfoy finds himself in his eleven year old body with all his memories from the past seventeen years. Using this knowledge, he sets out change time. His first mission: befriend Harry Potter. Book One of the Rewritten in Time Series

Sirius's Present of Taking Care of Baby Harry by swirling ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=71089So was it better that Lily was on holiday with her friend Violet (a/n: sorry just watched �the incredibles�) and wouldn�t be there to unknowingly torment them for two weeks...or should they have not put up the offer in the first place? James sat in the big cushy rocking chair, Harry in his lap, waiting for Remus and Sirius to come over.

Reimagined Chapter 4, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12440791/4/ReimaginedFanFiction | unleash ... As the greasy git, started in on Potter first referencing his celebrity status a few people's radars went up. Snape began to ask questions to the young Potter heir. ... As his gaze continued to rise to meet both cousins' gazes, he noticed that they seemed completely at ease. Finally, it was the girl who responded ...

All or Nothing Chapter 10, an inuyasha fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8371330/10/All-or-NothingFollow/Fav All or Nothing. By ... of moments only to be thrown back by an unknown force the room was so bright he couldn't see what was happening but as the light died out he saw why she was in so much pain. ... thrusting into her he knew that his beast was going to come to the surface and she was going to let hers come to this was the only way ...

Reviews: Valleys and Peaks | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/101108553/4/2014 c13 glen the only thing missing was a conversation character blending, the whole story was like a summary there were a little conversation, your story is not bad but it lacks a bit of conversation, you have to add some conversation so that readers will somehow understand,

Doom-Verse | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Doom-VerseThe Greek Pantheon was the most successful Pantheon, though it still sustained heavy losses. The The Olympian casualties included Zeus, Poseidon, Artemis, Hera, Hestia, and Dionysus. After the final battle, Hades was crowned king of the gods, but it was largely futile, as the world was in ruins, and its populace reduced to only a few million.

Reviews: Cutie Mark Crusaders Royale | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10620730This was even better than Pureblood and Vito's chapters. Hurricane turns out to be a genius, and almost goes to a faraway private school. I can't blame Caboose for feeling so insecure about the whole thing. A parent is supposed to be a child's hero, but it's hard to do when they are smarter than the adult. Daring didn't really help out that much.

In the Past Chapter 8, a star wars fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13118753/8/In-the-PastHe was still trying to wrap his head around that this was the past. This was the Jedi Temple. ... And yet . . . Luke saw it. The nose and the strong chin and the cheekbones. Yes, they were the same as the Jedi Anakin Skywalker. ... "The Jedi will not accept you. They will teach you nothing. They do not see you as one of their own, and they do ...

The After Chapter 9, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13261104/9/The-AfterIt was 11:47 and there was a screaming match going on in one of the upstairs bedrooms. While Molly Weasley definitely did not approve, she also resigned herself to listening as the young couple hurled their grievances at each other. They'd been going at it for days, almost two weeks now, and showed no signs of slowing down. ... but it had been ...

Fanfic: I Heard You Ch 2, Law and Order: UK | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/7288461/2FanFiction. Just In. ... when he wakes up." Alesha envied his optimism as she climbed in, sitting beside his limp body, and resting her hand on one of his own as the ambulance sped in the direction of the hospital. ... There was the optimism again, but she knew he was right. "If you hear anything, anything" she warned, "call me." He nodded ...

[Discussion] Thoughts on 'The Life and Times'? : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4gaz5k/discussion_thoughts_on_the_life...Had to make sure it was the fic I thought it was. I have it on my follow list because the author claims it isn't abandoned on her Tumblr, but it's been 2.5 years since an update. Last update about updates was this past November.

Reviews: Only a Matter of Time | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11754055Those two conversations were amazing; Hayato and Hiro were oddly parallel too each in terms of their topics but it fit the situation really well. Though, I would say that Hayato's part was the one that interested me more due to the conflict in ideology between him and Hachiman

Lilly | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/LillyLilly was the second one to arrive in Idiot Arrivals. Once Adele showed her special talent, she clapped her hands and dropped her DSi, one of the two portable devices she brought with her, breaking it. Although, once Chloe arrived she seemed fine laughing at how dumb Chloe acted.

Peregrin Took - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Peregrin_TookPeregrin Took in Fandom Fanfiction. See also, The Lord of the Rings Fanfiction. Gen. Pippin's status as the youngest of the hobbits to accompany Frodo on the quest has been made much of in fanfiction. He is often portrayed in fanfic as the baby of the family, so to speak, with everyone from his fellow hobbits to Gandalf behaving protectively ...

Da'khari | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/6455414/Da-khariApr 14, 2019 ï¿½ The Original New Directions broke up 11 years ago after a wedding reception went terribly wrong, an invitation from one of the attendees, for a weekend visit stirs up old feeling as they find themselves dealing with a real life adult situation. Includes all the New Directions but main focus is Sam and Mercedes - I don't own Glee

She didn't have time Chapter 3, a Twilight - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9854167/3/She-didn-t-have-timeRenee had never been a great example for Bella and she definitely never gave anything up for Bella's well being but it still helped the young mother. Bella often wondered "What would Renee have done?" ... It didn't take long to recognize him as the man who had recently moved in the house next door to hers. ... had moved into a house that had ...

Multiple Fandom Fanfic Searchhttps://fanficfinder.livejournal.comI have been trying to find a fanfiction that i read ages ago. Spock if captain and the bridge crew notice he is wearing a wedding ring so naturally they speculate i believe you mostly just hear pavels and sulus speculations but anyway as the fanfiction continues jim one of the shy geeky science officers is found in spocks quaters by i believe it was nyota.

How to Write Pok�mon Fanfiction: 6 Steps (with Pictures)https://www.wikihow.com/Write-Pok�mon-FanfictionJan 12, 2019 ï¿½ How to Write Pok�mon Fanfiction. Pok�mon has a large fan base and many of these fans enjoy writing Pok�mon fanfictions. If you are one of these fans, then this article will help you start a Pok�mon fanfiction. Come up with the general set...

Fanfic: The Deadpool Ch 8, Deadpool | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12542940/8The door opened and a the red-head female who nearly constantly stayed at his house opened it. "You were on the news," she reported to him, a frown on her face. "I can't believe you caused that much damage!" Wade tried to look ashamed, he really did, but he was rather happy he was able to take out some of Francis' men.

Looking For a fanfiction that I can�t remember much of ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPharmony/comments/ag34vv/looking_for_a_fanfiction_that_i_can...Looking For Looking For a fanfiction that I can�t remember much of ... outside of letters and what I would assume is a week at Christmastime and a week at Easter would make Hermione want to spend as much of her summers as she can with her parents if she has a good relationship with them. ... but it's also nice to see Harry doing something ...

The Goblin Chapter 37: Why Is My Life So Stressful?, an ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12693048/37/The-Goblin"Rule two. Never can a book leave the library. This is simply because most of these books are irreplaceable and therefore, if one of you were to lose a book, it would be lost forever. Ancient knowledge that could heal people from death itself may be lost. Books don't leave the Library." "Third and final rule.

Percy Jackson: Endgame Chapter 10: Titan ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13276193/10/Percy-Jackson-EndgameFanFiction | unleash ... I'm sorry that last minute. I'm also sorry at how bad I am at rhyming. So I would re-read this story starting at chapter four so that the chapters forward will make sense. Also, sorry for the short chapter, I didn't have a lot of time. ... He recognized one of them. Was the brat really foolish enough to come ...

Descendants of Equilibrium - Chapter 1 - OrionMoka - Final ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/7260277/chapters/16484995Jun 21, 2016 ï¿½ This was the reason she became a scientist, joined SHINRA. The company allowed her access to everything she needed. ... seated in his car with the engine purring, paused a moment as he mulled over what work he could do from home. ... Once again, prequel to The Weight of Our Wings. Please note that my FIRST fanfiction ...

The Alien Poonchy | The Invader ZIM Fanfiction Wiki ...https://izfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Alien_PoonchyZim watches the proceedings from overhead in his ship, but smugness becomes horror when he realizes that Poonchy really has one of his super-weapons, and hastily stops Poonchy before he wreaks destruction on the planet with his "new video game". After saving everyone, Dib goes to jail and the cops eat Poonchy's dinner.

Bughead Fanfiction Stories - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Bughead?page=1Aug 23, 2017 ï¿½ She was the perfect girl next door, the perfect girlfriend, the perfect daughter, the perfect student. ... This is a collection of one-shots centering one of my favorite ships, Bughead (riverdale). ... Greendale is a story I, Sophia G B (pen name grace), created. It is a sort of contiuation of Riverdale. This is fanfiction, and I have created ...

The Science of Fanfiction, 30 Day OTP Challenge: Sherlolly ...https://thescienceoffanfiction.tumblr.com/post/102623709963/30-day-otp-challenge...This is where I post all the fanfiction I write - from small ficlets to multichapters. All fics are posted on Ao3 and FF.net as well. Check the updates' boxes to see what I am writing at the moment. Fics posted as The Adventures of Holmes and Watson are also mine - �

Zachariah | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ZachariahZachariah, labeled as The Extreme Guy, is a character on Total Drama: Paradise Falls, as a member of the Mad Raccoons. Contents[show] Biography Zachariah is an only child. His mother left him with his parent, and moved to another country, so he was raised by his father, a famous alpinist. He...

Reviews: Bully | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11886511As well as the muse bit. Roman was basically his everything. His muse, his soul, his love, his other half. And he lost himself when he lost Roman. ... The only real thing in his life has been Dean and he's scared to loose him cuz he knows he has done lot of horrible stuff. ... I loved how Roman was the one scared he was going to lose Dean ...

James Bonds - White Collar - Mavjade's fanfictionhttps://mavjade.livejournal.com/18373.htmlEven now, he would stand on the balcony at June's place and watch as the sun set, waiting as the lights would start to appear. So no, it wasn't the suits or the food or the thrill of the con, but the lights that he missed. It was the lights he now took time to appreciate because he never knew when they would be taken from him again.

Danny and Sam: Starlight Kiss by TuxedAaron on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/tuxedaaron/art/Danny-and-Sam-Starlight-Kiss-175885506May 14, 2018 ï¿½ This picture is based on a scene in the final chapter of my first Danny Phantom fanfic, "Facing the Future", posted on fanfiction.net (check out my Profile here - - if you're interested in reading it or any of my other fics). In the aftermath of Sam acquiring her own ghost powers, Danny decides to show her what has become one of his favorite places relax after a hard day...above the clouds to ...

A Glimpse of What's to Come Chapter 2: Invasion of Konoha ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12971028/2/A-Glimpse-of-What-s-to-Come"Who is this very youthful person, Lord Hokage." Lee asked "She is one of my students that I taught many years ago. She's is the world's best medical ninja, and equally the world's worst gambler." "And hey, if think she's Hokage cause she is behind that desk you always sit by old man" Naruto stared "Well an unusual turn of events.

And So the Lamb Became the Wolf Chapter 15: This was a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13226943/15/And-So-the-Lamb-Became-the-WolfRosalie stiffened as Bella walked out of the woods in jean shorts and a sports bra. Bella walked over to Rosalie and picked up the other two kittens. ... "I think this is one of those situations that doesn't involve me. I wish I could make this easier on all of you." ... He listened to a question on the other end of the line. "We have eight new ...

Thomas Sanders (Video Blogging RPF) - Works | Archive of ...https://archiveofourown.org/tags/Thomas Sanders (Video Blogging RPF)/worksAll for a simple deal. But then again, things are never that simple are they? ... this might be the story for you! Also, the fourth wall, who is she? This is a Human AU of the Sander Sides characters, all characters belong to Thomas Sanders and I'm but a poor fanfiction writer. ... This is the story of a young prince and a witch. Listen closely ...

Fan Fiction - xkcdforums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?t=27987Oct 13, 2008 ï¿½ Good fanfiction is rare. It's *the* genre for people who aren't creative enough to come up with their own characters. I've read over a metric ton of phics (Phantom of the Opera fics) and there were only a hand full that were worth the read; most of them were just juvenile crap and retellings of the Webber musical which end with Christine lovingly kissing "the handsome side of Erik's face".

The Magnificent 7 Fan Fiction Writers' Forumhttps://m7-fanfic-forum.livejournal.comBy that I mean that when I'm trying to write a story with more than two characters in a scene it feels like I'm dropping one of the charaters every so often by not including where they are or what they are doing. Maybe I'm making it harder than it has to be but it just feels like a ton of work to keep them all in a scene.

Knowing The Future Chapter 6: The Sorting, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9925226/6/Knowing-The-Future"Abbott, Hannah," was the first name that McGonagall called. As the small girl walked off to Hufflepuff, Lucy felt the first stirrings of nervousness inside her. She felt fairly certain that the Hat would sort her into Gryffindor, but she was slightly worried that it might reconsider its original opinion that she would be �

Evangeline and the Return of Voldemort Chapter 1 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13239425/1/Evangeline-and-the-Return-of-VoldemortFanFiction | unleash ... "This is going to take a while to explain" I muttered "damn you Sirius for not telling Harry any of his duties, guess it's up to me then" taking the chair and sitting down, placing the leather jacket over the back I made myself as comfortable as possible. ... "It took me three years and a reputation as the sluttiest ...

Fans_Turned_Pro" h="ID=SERP,5222.1">Fans Turned Pro - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Fans_Turned_ProShe finally sold the first book in The Jurisdiction universe in the late '90s, but now has a number of books published in the series. Fans turned semi-pro. In the case of slash fanfiction, often the only way to get novels about gay men published was through specialty gay men's presses.Related terms: Filing Off The Serial NumbersSee also: Fan Writer, Profic

Cyborg | Channel Awesome | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://thatguywiththeglasses.fandom.com/wiki/CyborgAttention: This is a fanfiction, part of the Reimu Series, and it's not to be finished until 2 years from now. Yeah... I get a head start on shit... Footage of the following is shown as the narrator (Khary Payton) talks

Reviews: These Cuts I Have | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11317075for These Cuts I Have. 6/23 c18 Guest Baby Harry was so fun but also made me tear up a bit. ... I wish I could have it printed and bound on my shelf as the 8th Harry Potter book! It was a dream come true, and a precious gift to us fans who crave more canon Harry Potter, and especially those of us who care about Harry James Potter. ...

Long Fanfiction - if a man digs a pit, he will fall into ithttps://atarian-izarra.weebly.com/long-fanfiction.htmlTwo hunters and a handful of angels (plus one reluctant demon), a Time Lord and his companions, and a detective and his roommate against the legions of Heaven and Hell combined, a master criminal with a distaste for life, and a Time Lord so far gone past cuckoo he�s almost sane again, what could possibly go �

Riding the Storm Chapter 1, a Doctor Who - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5518864/1/Riding-the-StormRising Storm� Intro: What if another Time Lord had survived the Time-War, an exceedingly familiar Time Lord, an old enemy who hadn't escaped quite as far as the End of The Universe, but a little closer to Earth.As for Harry Potter, well he's is about to discover the truth, what was kept from him, both of what he truly is, and of the universe itself.

Reviews for Son of Fire | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/12907580But just a suggestion if you dont like this crossover as you find that it doesnt well fit with you then I understand my friend. ... Markus said to hestia as the lawbringer is not gonna be that naive. ... One of which he/she sings the song this life is mine in rwby as a message to the olynpians one �

Author: MNR-AMR | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/u/9575030The long awaited (REBOOT IMINENT) tale of our favorite MC Natsuki Subaru who is mysteriously a candidate for the throne! Quickly being shoved through events and guided by the trusting hands of Reinhard, Subaru is ushered into a marriage with Emilia tan just as the Royal Selection kicks off!

Harry Potter Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Harry-Potter/0/3/253Well really, just about Harry's sister. There can be crossovers as long as one of the characters are his sister. Bear with me guys i am new and i love this site so i really don't care what you think of me as long as you don't voice it. if you want a story in here plz message me through the account.

He's The Wizard | Glee: The Unitards Fan Fiction Wiki ...https://gleetheunitardsfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/He's_The_WizardHe's The Wizard is the fifteenth episode to arc two of Season One of Glee: The Unitards. It will focus mostly on the school musical of The Wiz, after Mr. Hadberg cuts the school production of Wicked after the right apparently weren't bought. Script Published Here

The Dark Light- Chapter 7 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dark_Light-_Chapter_7And Just out of nowhere the walls seems to glow as the two of us decided to put one of our palm on it. The part I was leaning on became warm filled with light and warm. A secret passage suddenly opened. We heard a sound, a voice coming out of nowhere urging the two of us to continue, to go on for where we will find our destiny.

TMNT Falling9 - Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/324399979383033687Without our sunshine (tmnt fanfiction) I Fail This is probly one of Leo's worst fears I Fail by SugarUP on deviantART. Wow, just tear my heart out. I Fail by SugarUP Okay this so sad if you understand this. if i tried to draw this i couldnt finish it because i would drench the paper in my tears See more

[FANFICTION] The Sense of Me by trecoolio - must read ...https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/43ddgz/fanfiction_the_sense_of_me_by...This is one of my absolute favourite LiS fics. I was so down last year after finishing ep5 and was desperately looking for fics where Nathan is not dead or being treated like a complete jerk XD, and then I found "The Sense of Me", and I instantly fell in love with that story.

Fanfiction: Life of a Hypixel Player **SUBMISSIONS CLOSED ...https://hypixel.net/threads/fanfiction-life-of-a-hypixel-player-submissions-closed...Sep 16, 2015 ï¿½ Starting out as a YouTube channel making Minecraft Adventure Maps, Hypixel is now one of the largest and highest quality Minecraft Server Networks in the world, featuring original games such as The Walls, Mega Walls, Blitz Survival Games, and many more!

Jacky'sLittleSally's Jrock/Visual Kei Fanfictions - Desert ...https://jlsjrockfanfictions.tumblr.com/post/119076982756/desert-princess-chapter-6...�This is it. She is asking about mates, maybe she is going to ask to be ours. ... Wilderness sighs as the door closes and falls back onto the bed. ... She walks over to a wooden mannequin and hangs the sea foam colored dress on it. �They are slightly in pain from walking on �

book review | The Bookendshttps://thebookendsblog.wordpress.com/tag/book-reviewThis is a fanfiction, much like Fifty Shades of Grey. ... And Cath didn�t feel, for a moment, like her DNA was a trap read to snap closed on her. ... It was the first book the Tumblr Book Club chose to read, and it�s easy to see why. Cath and her twin sister Wren are college freshman. After a life together, being the only anchor in each ...

Some Thoughts on Mary Sue - The True Confessions of an ...https://westmark.blogspot.com/2007/01/some-thoughts-on-mary-sue.htmlJan 01, 2007 ï¿½ The term "Mary Sue" comes a satirical Star Trek fanfic (which was the real origin of fanfiction) where the writer poked fun at all the perfect characters with her character Mary Sue who everyone fell in love with etc etc. So its origins aren't that sexist and there are Gary/ Marty Stus acknowledged too, though I agree not quite as much.

Luck is My Game Chapter 3: Well, That is ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13244638/3/Luck-is-My-GameFanFiction | unleash ... but it is hard to believe someone who is so terrified that is crying, then somehow, he started to drown in an inch-deep water ... I turn around to see that something is a someone who is drowning, is one of the girls that Nendo was trying to flirt with. "oh"

Reviews for Because It Is Bitter, and ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/6401578/0/5But it was good to hear that the women are supporting each other. ... I can'at remember if I have said it or not, but I love this story. I'm not sure who is going through the most pain, Minerva or Severus, but your story telling is unfolding before my eyes and it is one of the best I have read. ... an incredibly written story. I'm very ...

Reviews: The Return, of the True King | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12605499this is one of the few Naruto x Elizabeth stories please update ... Please update soon! This is a really great story so please keep up the great work. 4/14 c1 mun72 can't wait for next chap. 4/14 c21 Stratos263 Good luck naruto on your path. 4/10 c20 Nexxoz Highdraco It was an interesting chapter, no idea who is jack but it's good. 3/25 c3 ...

Reviews: Zodiac | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9852586This is the funniest God damn jaune fic I've ever read. It was hella confusing at first when Ren was like Miltia doesnt exist until like the JauneCardin convo in the city and there were big (but few) POV jumps with minimal context but it still works. Honestly tho, the comedic timing and characters are God tier.

Hercules by LeahVillart on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/leahvillart/art/Hercules-194608018Jun 26, 2018 ï¿½ I haven't looked up any fanfiction. But it would be cool! Reply. ... is there a way I could get the permission to use this image in a baby blanket for my daughter who is turning one soon? her favorite movie and this photo has the muses right up front which are her favorite characters. as you might imagine Disney Hercules merchandise is ...

Turn-Offs - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/topic/Turn-OffsJul 21, 2019 ï¿½ The fanfiction I wrote kills off one of the main characters in the franchise. She dies early, but the plot deals around the healing process. No one seems interested.

Romance | Fanfiction Recshttps://pickleficklefic.wordpress.com/category/genre/romanceGenre: Romance, Humour Status: Complete, with 51 chapters and 106,000 words. Fanfiction.net. S�s Opinion: Well, I�ve read some Inuyasha fanfiction lately. There are great fics in the fandom and definitely one of them. Humorous and sweet and very appropriate. The chapters aren�t too long, so I read it fairly quickly and loved every ...

Separated Seas: Reincarnated in One Piece - Fan-fic ...https://www.webnovel.com/book/12910381805937805/Separated-Seas:-Reincarnated-in-One-PieceThis will be my second fanfiction, not including the parodies, ever to be written by me. I am making this into a series called Separated Series. Each fan fic in it will be about one of the characters from the canon having a twin who is the MC. Also another thing that will be in each fanfic is my twin Gods JanIst.

5SOS Fanfictionhttps://the5sosfanfiction.tumblr.com/page/47This is a blog dedicated entirely to 5 Seconds of Summer fanfictions. Here you can find fics, submit your own fics or ideas, and read (or re-read) fics easily. ... The author said she doesn't write good smut, but it's a great story anyway! ... Angie is a mod on this account (and one of my best friends) as well as being dafeedil on ao3 and tumblr.

Somthing I want Chapter 4, a sofia the first ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11809276/4/Somthing-I-wantCartoons Sofia the First. Follow/Fav Somthing I want. By: ... for the fact that the second time today someone had asked him that and for the fact that it was the king asking it this time, ... he starts stuttering in his speech. "Ttthat would be unccaalled for your Magesstty."

When a Dragon Weeps Chapter 1: A Dragon ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13284294/1/When-a-Dragon-WeepsFor the first time in his life, Grey Worm can't bear to watch. ... This is the land of my family, House Targaryen. I was born here. ... Grey Worm nods. The day he met his Queen was the greatest day of his life and every day after had been better than the one before. So �

Not too hot - Chapter 1 - highwayheadlights - The ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/643703/chapters/1168430Jan 18, 2013 ï¿½ This is my first Outsiders fanfiction, as well as my first malty-chapter fic. please R&R. i would love to know what you think, but please be kind. ... This was the only downfall to having a little brother. ... �Don�t worry non I got it, aint the first time and sure as shit wont be the last.� Soda explained. Johnny shouldn�t have to help ...

Reviews: All of Our Debts Paid in Full | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12236390And the first few chapters were great! Even the latter chapters are not badly written. But it just seems so rushed. There's no meat on the bones. Its supposed to take �

Reviews: The First Guy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1107655712/14/2015 c14 3 Fairyhaven13 I was sitting on the edge of my seat for the last third of this. The flashbacks were very interesting, but I kept having to force myself to sit and enjoy them rather than skip through and find out what was happening with Mike, I'm just so invested in his friendships.

NCIS-FanFiction (A Pain Never Forgotten - Part Three)https://ncis-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/87606995541McGee felt a little relieved but it still wasn�t good. He looked at the screen and saw the state of his best friend, covered in what he could assume was the boys blood splatter and her tiny body that had now been defaced and scarred with the word �weak�. �I�ll take TJ to Abby so he doens�t see the screen.

Chapter 3 - Ninjago FanFiction - Google Siteshttps://sites.google.com/site/ninjagofanfiction/truth-or-dare/chapter-3Zane tried to open the door, but it was locked. "I can't open the door," he told his friends. All of a sudden, the TV flickered on. Before they knew it, the ninja were watching the first episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. "No!" Jay groaned. "Get me out of here! I don't want to watch it!"

The Secret - Angelfirewww.angelfire.com/tv2/theponderosa/FanFiction/TheSecret.htm"Boys, an old friend of mine, Louis La Platte." Adam extended his hand, then Hoss. Joe fainted. * * * The room was still fuzzy when he opened his eyes. He was lying on the sofa with a towel on his forehead. "Don't move to quickly son," Pa was saying.

Who do you think you are Chapter 16: Getting ready, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7562060/16/Who-do-you-think-you-areWe talked for a little then Kim came out. She was in a teal dress -but it was more green- that went to her knees, black flats, wolf earrings, her hair was strait, and a gold mask "I like it" Emily said closing the bathroom door behind her. We talked some more then Emily came out

Only Draco's Mudblood Chapter 31: Melina, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3371856/31/Only-Draco-s-MudbloodI believe a severe apology is an order. I know I have not updated in quite a long time. And for this, I cannot tell you how sorry I am. I've been trying to write this chapter for a very long time. I've probably written over ten variations and hated every one. To call it 'writer's block' would be an understatement.

Reviews: A Good Life | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12798733I suspected as much, but it's got a definite yuck factor since she's messed around with Sirius already. I am actually sort of hoping she saves Regulus from having to be a death eater. It seems unfair of Dumbledore, Hermione, and Sirius to do that to Regulus who is so very young.

Is it okay for me, a Christian, to write a yaoi fanfiction ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110719134357AAQhXUAJul 19, 2011 ï¿½ It is not perverted. It is in no way inferior to love between a man and a woman. It's just love. How could a god who is loving be against that? Do what you feel is right. ... Is writing fanfiction okay for a 13 year old girl? Writing a Yaoi Fanfiction? More questions ... I keep trying to be perfect and resist temptation but it fails. Does God ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 5

Reviews: The Unseen Hunt | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13073342While of course, making sure it doesn't come to bite her in the butt. Go Weiss! I can see her, surviving for a long while :D . So yeah, Blake's coming back bitches�and so is Adam. Oh, this should be interesting. Finally, we end with Pyrrha coming home. And what a lovely home she has, with a caring mother�and a creepy father�who is Cinder.

Butterfly Betty: Welcome!!https://butterflybetty.blogspot.com/2010/11/welcome.htmlNov 24, 2010 ï¿½ Who is Butterfly Betty? ButterflyBetty I am a writer if fanfiction and a mom. I have three pretty awesome kids, a wonderfully supportive husband, and great mom. I have been writing for a few years but only just started putting my writing up ab out a year ago. I currently have thiry-two storys and ideas for several more. View my complete profile.

good fma/harry potter corssovers in fan fiction? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100710105258AAPnhfNJul 10, 2010 ï¿½ i really like fan fiction with harry potter and fullmetal alchemist, theyre really fun to read :P unfortunatly, there are alot of stories like that that either stop early on or are poorly written in a way that completly turns me off. anyone have any suggestions for a good fma/harry potter crossover i �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 6

Recommendations - Fanfiction (Naruto Crosover, still in ...https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/fanfiction-naruto-crosover-still-in-konoha.46621Sep 03, 2017 ï¿½ Looking for a fanfiction of Naruto with some crossover that's still happening in Naruto world. ... Forums > Novels > I'm Looking For... > Recommendations Fanfiction (Naruto Crosover, still in Konoha) Discussion in 'I'm Looking For ... Dovahkiin does so, a couple where Star Wars characters do so (though in such cases they tend to go back to SW ...

Warriors (Novel Series) Answers - fanpop.comwww.fanpop.com/clubs/warriors-novel-series/answersShowing Warriors (Novel Series) questions (1 - 100 of 219) ... I need OCs for a fanfiction! ... It is a quiz site, and is a competition between the four main clans, but it needs more likes to get it going. thanx heaps :D The site is "Warriors - Sandstorm named Leafkit in memory of Spottedl.

Beth x Daryl fanfiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/Beth x Daryl fanfiction/recentIt�s been in the works for a long time and I�m really proud of the response it has been getting from all of you. The bad news to this story, is that the next 6 weeks are going to be insane for me. I have two vacations, a wedding, bachelorette party, three craft shows and a basement renovation going on.

Seven Years Later Chapter 2: To Tsukigakure, a naruto ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12574898/3/Seven-Years-Later"Lets stop and make camp then i'll tell you more. But, the trip could take anywhere between four days to a week at the most it depends on how fast we go." Answered Kakashi going back to his beloved orange book. After traveling quite a bit of distance one of the other jounin spoke up, since this was a �

The Hope in the Darkness Chapter 1: Prologue:1, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9438942/1/The-Hope-in-the-DarknessFollow/Fav The Hope in the Darkness. By: ... that this is one of the most celebrated events of the year. Corvo never cared for the Feast. He just wanted to sit in his lounge chair in front of the fireplace and read his book on Military History.

Maybe it's fate; I reckon not, though - Chapter 1 ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/19221994/chapters/45703231This is my first like series fanfiction. I always wanted to do this idea but I thought my writing wasn't sufficient yet. Thought "screw it" and decided to just start. I'm excited though and I think gonna be a long one ;^_^ Feel free to review! Just don't be too harsh, I'm still learning!

[Request] LF fic where Harry decides not to go to hogwarts ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/43wa6b/request_lf_fic_where_harry...Request [Request] LF fic where Harry decides not to go to hogwarts (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 3 years ago by OhaiItsThatOneGuy. ... The day Harry Potter turned eleven was the day he would have re-entered the magical world. But the letter never came; Harry Potter was a Squib. ... Small changes build up in his life in Little Whinging with the ...

Reviews: Saving Christian | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13095898One of the reasons I feel so strongly about her throwing Ana and the baby in Christians face is because my brother died by suicide. And this girl that I thought was my friend (she was drinking and didnt getting her way). ... that was the second son she had to burry. ... Maybe I'm just use to "THE CHRISTIAN GREY" This is basically a huge OCC ...

Reviews: On The Cusp | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11600455It was probably something he didn't like doing but in his head thought it was a necessary evil and that's probably what his new view of the Sith was when he joined the Dark Side never realizing that the awful corruption of the Senate was the Sith's doing as much as it was the Jedi's inaction to do anything was.

Ethan Davis's trial (fanmade trial) | Saw Fanfiction Wiki ...https://saw-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Ethan_Davis's_trial_(fanmade_trial)Ethan Davis sold counterfeit cash in an abandoned building,one day,he was abducted by Dayson (I'll talk about him in a future wiki page). everyone in his trial exept his dad were tested because they were customers of him,his dad was tested because he was a drug addict the name of this trap is...

A Scarecrow Chapter One, a Naruto - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13328532/1/A-ScarecrowThis time, he took a deep breath and sighed out his cheer at reading one of his favorite scenes. While Lord Jiraiya's books were of an adult nature, he greatly appreciated the way the man would wax poetic on the beauty of perfectly average parts of a woman's beauty. The curvature of their jaw.

Death to the PINK, a Harry Potter + Supernatural Crossover ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9771420/1/Death-to-the-PinkFollow/Fav Death to the PINK. By: I. H. Scribe. ... Accidental magic begins to wane as the child in question goes to school and gets more control over their magic. For an adult to have accidental magic, they must be extremely desperate. ... ' Bobby and Dean �

Reviews: Fifty Shades of Cruel Intentions | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11961359FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... (that i recall as the real Christian we all know and love) but when he found her necklace and threw it overboard that was just mean and not Christian at all. Christian would have kept it at best and either given it her back that day or give her on Christmas. regardless the one coming out best in all of ...

Ultimate Force | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Ultimate_ForceFeb 11, 2017 ï¿½ Ben fiddles with the Ultimatrix and accidently locks it allowing him to only turn into Ultimates. When Psyphon returns, Ben must use his ultimates to defeat Psyphon. Contents[show] Plot The scene starts off with the Proto-TRUK driving through Bellwood, with Ben and Rook in �

Hawaii Chapter 3: The Pairings and the Dance, an inuyasha ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2006969/3/HawaiiAs the 3 remaining people waled to the stage Inuyasha started thinking'Man that girl..Kagome right?She is so cute....wait a minute did I just think that???'Kagome looked at the singer and as she said"Now everyone how we get everyone dancing!You must particapate.We put all your names in a girl hat and a boy hat.We will randomly pick ...

Watching the series Chapter 3: This is berk PART 1, a how ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11501331/3/Watching-the-seriesHICCUP: This... is berk. a collective gasp filled the room as the vikings started to recognise hiccups voice "Ha, I love your reactions!" barry yelled. HICCUP: It's twelve days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death. the teens laughed at hiccups blunt description of there island

General Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/general/0/3/4 a collection of the best OC, and crossover stories from Animes and Video Games to Books and Movies. They are the best ones me and my staff have ever had the pleasure to read and now we've put them all in this community feel free to enjoy and suggest some more to add!

Sick Reader - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/search/Sick+ReaderThis is a brand new, original fanfiction, I have never seen on any fandom sites. Unlike anything I've written before. Okay, enough about me! This is a scenario book, every chapter being it's own story. In this story, your caring reptile boyfriend, helps you cope through a mental illness you ...

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Percy-Jackson-and-the-Olympians/0/3/20This is for all the stories out there about our favorite demigod couple and the sequel to the Lost Hero that DON'T involve excessive fluffiness, cliche nausea, or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable because you're thinking, "uh, this isn't the Percabeth I know."

imperfectcircle | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/users/imperfectcircle/pseuds/imperfectcircleStories where the romantic relationship(s) are the central focus, and the plot is secondary or non-existent. ... and a lovely, sharp, funny, kind story, too. I really like Susan's journey here. Public Bookmark 58. ... This is a stupid fanfiction and I shouldn't have written it. I have no shame. Don't like, don't read.

Decade Ultimate Complete Form by SuperHeroTimeFan on ...https://www.deviantart.com/superherotimefan/art/Decade-Ultimate-Complete-Form-554374045This is the Ultimate form of Kamen Rider Decade in my Story on FanFiction, "The Next Decade". Ben harnesses the Power of the Galvan Device, the Potis Altiare, and it allows Ben to become Kamen Rider Decade Ultimate Complete Form.

kagome is best | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/kagome is bestinuyasha inuedit inuyashaedit inukag week inukag inu Kagome Higurashi my gifs i cant believe kagome had a fanfiction of the play she was in like on hand during the recitals she must have been like you know what would make this play better adding a love triangle kagome voice: my oc her names escargot shes a princess and a furry and she ...

Don't even try to argue with me: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/47358233556869467Check out our Harry Potter Fanfiction Recommended readi� Love Harry Potter? Check out our Harry Potter Fanfiction Recommended reading lists � fanfictionrecomme� I'll post a lot of teen wolf, shadow hunters, and a lot of book turned into movies franchises e.g hunger games and Harry Potter! Stay positive and accepting!

xContestShipping-FCx Blog | DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/xcontestshipping-fcx/blogSubmissions on paper are fine as long as the paper is not lined. ONLY drawings and fanfiction work are the criteria. You have to be the artist. You may use a reference, but the drawing/fanfic must be done by your hands. You can have up to 2 submissions. Any more than that will not be accepted. PRIZES -- �

What You Need To Know Concerning Net Neutralityhttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/concerning-net-neutralityDec 04, 2017 ï¿½ What You Need To Know Concerning Net Neutrality by ... Furthermore, creator-based sites such as the Odyssey, FanFiction.net, Wattpad, and others will suffer greatly or may even be shut down, as creators and audiences alike will not be able to access them if they are not willing to pay. ... These Are The Best Vaccination Alternatives Already On ...

Nova's Devouring Apocalypse | God Eater Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/god-eater/page/blog/novas-devouring-apocalypse/ERqj_Md2...This is basically just in my fanfiction series but... The Aragami and the Devouring Apocalypses are the Earth's pleas and cries for it to die (as the humans of the Old World had killed it off and the current generation is only prolonging its agony by stopping the Apocalypses) and be reborn.

Who am I? Chapter 1, a percy jackson and the olympians ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8988537/1/Who-am-IThis is the first story I every wrote that was not for school so I will try me best what for you o respond to write more. And? POV is a mystery to you.? POV: "I love you. You know.' It was the last thing I said as I was falling asleep from tonight's "activities", as we cuddled on my bed together with my love of my life. "Yes I know I love you ...

Who, Inuyasha: Kagome or Me? Chapter 1: The ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/4000570/1/Who-Inuyasha-Kagome-or-MeThis is one of the many stories I'm writing for the Collection "Stories for InuHime to B**** About" InuHime being InuHime313. Will InuYasha choose Kagome, Kikyo's reincarnation, or this half demon who is the reincarnation of Kagome?

The Five Legacies: Chapter One | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Five_Legacies:_Chapter_OneThe first chapter of the second installment of The Legacies Saga CHAPTER ONE THE VOICE OF GRACE "I accept this role," Tuler Janiken said. "I pledge myself to Apollo, God of Oracles. I open my eyes to the future and embrace the past. I accept the spirit of Delphi, Voice of the Gods, Speaker of...

Reviews: Mockingbird | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12900586/0/4Or maybe it's an animal or an actual person who is indeed Nero's bff. I hope it's the latter. ... This is one of the best pieces of fanfic Ive read in a while and I need to read more! ... and as strung up as Vergil with his son. Everything is written impeccably too, and I believe this DMC family dynamic was the thing I needed out of the series! ...

Talk | The Loud House Encyclopedia | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:228765Jul 15, 2017 ï¿½ I remember I used this trope in my first fanfiction, I was new and was still learning about the Loud House. Loading editor. 00:46, July 16, 2017 ... This was the first episode of TLH that I ever ... it can still hold a special place in your heart. And to top it all of this is one of those episodes where the siblings don't fight. Isn't that a ...

Whatever it Takes Chapter 9, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13242836/9/Whatever-it-TakesHow the hell did you get by without Rhodey and I the first time? This is a mess." Natasha heard Steve sigh into the comms. ... With the addition of Sam and Rhodey, the Avengers made fairly short work of the Hydra agents. Natasha was the first to Wanda's cell. "I'm getting you and your brother out. ... but it was too real in your mind to be a ...

The Only Constant Chapter 4: The Ministry ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12904893/4/The-Only-ConstantIt was the first time that Harry had really looked at his surroundings since Hermione had dropped the metronome. All of the clutter had disappeared: there were no longer Japanese tea sets and boxes of Quidditch gear and gobstone kits. ... and a witch holding a set of glowing green handcuffs. One of the men with the jewelry boxes addressed ...

The Return [A Mummy Fanfiction] - Chapter One - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/269194828-the-return-a-mummy-fanfiction-chapter-oneThe Return [A Mummy Fanfiction] Fanfiction. ... This injured warrior just so happened to be her husband. "Masika?" One of them questioned, which shook her back to reality. ... That was the first chapter. So please tell what you think, especially the dream/past life part. I know that has been totally overdone, but I just felt compelled to do ...Reviews: 3Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: Tempest in a Teacup | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2847752I'll have you know that I'm reading this fic again for the umpteenth time since I was a teenager and it's still as good as the first time I ever read it. You are an exquisite storyteller. I even have a special box where I store hard copies of the fics I love in case the worst happens to FFN, and this fic was the first �

Request: Well Written Next Gen Stories : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/72pzsu/request_well_written_next_gen...As the title says I am looking for well written and believable Next Gen Stories. I love the Next Gen because there's a lot that you can do with it while still having it be believable and make sense to canon.

Reviews: The Last Time I Saw Her | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1153840310/17/2017 c21 lifelongloveforlindsey Hey I don't know if you would read this or not but I just wanted to tell you (finally) that my go to story I mean that if I am sad I read this,if I am happy I read this, if I am excited I read this ,so whatever mood I may be in, the place I come to, because the whole time I was reading this for the first time never once did I feel it was ...

originals.fandom.com/wiki/Seishin_Takahiro" h="ID=SERP,5166.1">Seishin Takahiro | Naruto OC Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://narutooriginals.fandom.com/wiki/Seishin_TakahiroSeishin Takahiro is one of the supporting OC's in the fanfiction "Akari's story" . He is a close to mid range shinobi from Kumogakure and a member of the Seishin clan. Contents[show] Background: Personality: Appearance: Takahiro is a teenager with tanned skin toasted an exotic brown from the...

A Not So Gray Day, a castle fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12655115/1/A-Not-So-Gray-DayA Not So Gray Day. A Post-Series photo prompt from NikkiBeckettCSM ... They've been at the cabin with her dad for almost four days, and this is the first day the rain has let up for any solid amount of time. So of course, Lily had chosen their reprieve from the weather as the moment to request a walk and her "photo session," kissing her ...

Harry Potter and the Scrambled Sorting Chapter 1: Well ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13256350/1/Harry-Potter-and-the-Scrambled-SortingOh, yes, this is very nice. You have a drive to prove yourself beyond your supposed station, and a willingness to jump at any advantage you can see. You have a passion that would suit Gryffindor, but it would be an insult to to put you anywhere except� SLYTHERIN! Tracey had a satisfied smirk as she walked over to the Slytherin table.

RWBY Forums | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/forums/anime/RWBYThe world of Remnant is in danger. Evil forces such as the White Fang and mercenaries are rising, and only the Huntsmen and Huntresses can stop them. Become your hero or your villain, join your team and experience the world of Remnant like never before in a wide variety of RPs, ranging from the Great War, Volumes 1-3, many AUs and Volume 4.

jasminesfeels - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/user/jasminesfeelsThis is a video based on the fanfiction "After". Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead o...

Story Archive - by SlashFirestormhttps://slashfirestorm.newgrounds.com/news/post/101957This is a directory of links for all of my fanfiction and writing work. They used to be hosted on Newgrounds as well as AdultFanFiction.net, but it was a pain in the ass to have to re-format the stories to work on NG...plus I was too lazy to edit them on more than �

twilight | Chandrakanta's Fanfics | Page 5https://chandrakantafanfic.wordpress.com/tag/twilight/page/5Posts about twilight written by Chandrakanta FanFiction. Chandrakanta's Fanfics fan fiction author/reader, manip/banner artist, beta ... but it�s a graphic I made for the fan fic Lean on Me by awish0921. This is Bella�s ID for when she worked as Edward Masen�s executive assistant. ... romance, drama, and more. The first chapter is now ...

Fanfiction Quicklinks - Angelfirewww.angelfire.com/falcon/moonbeam/links.htmlA large collection of The Magnificent Seven fanfiction, both GEN and SLASH. This is the first M7 archive and a sentimental favorite. It is updated frequently, utilising the Automated Archive system, but it is not quite as easy to navigate as it could be.

A Monkees fanfic... maybe? - Monkeeland - Tapatalkhttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/monkeeland/a-monkees-fanfic-maybe-t10168.htmlHey! It's me... again. Any long time members on this board will know I've been on and off for years, only popping by for a couple days but I'm always here in spirit... lol I wasn't sure where this topic should go. But it's pertaining to fanfiction so I figured in this section. Anyway... I wrote a �

She's The One Chapter 17, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5925417/17/She-s-The-OneFollow/Fav She's The One. By: sospecial21. ... He was the one beaming at me and excited about the life we created. I then heard someone say my name and I shook my head to focus. ... However he did shoot at the car and hit one of my tires, but I continued to drive and around the bend was a intersection and then my car wouldn't stop. I assumed ...

Twists and turns Chapter 3, a jag fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13306034/3/Twists-and-turns"One is ours. That's Matthew. Nathan and Claire came into our lives when their father died and they needed someone to take care of them. Mattie was my ward before I married Mac. Then Rose came into our lives about a year and a half ago. She was the daughter of my niece's daughter. The latest is Kelly. She was a foster kid," Harm explained.

Fanfic: A Quiet Song of Magic Ch 4, Harry Potter | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/9928097/4�The strangest thing happened this past week in classes. One of my yearmates, a half-blood named Harry Potter, caused quite a disturbance when assailed by an older student. Despite being far enough along in the school year that accidental magic should be quite impossible, he managed to fling the other student back several paces.

Reviews: My Pleasure | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9133569FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... was the 'doll' refference to outer moka as artificial personality created by the rosario? I always felt that artificial or not, she is a real being, seperated from 'inner', and thought the issue like two souls in one body. ... nice chapter, but it feels like a filler and a �

15 Excellent "Game Of Thrones" Fanfiction Stories To Read ...https://www.buzzfeed.com/deliacai/game-of-thrones-fanfictionMay 22, 2019 ï¿½ 15 "Game Of Thrones" Fanfiction Stories That Will Help You Achieve Closure ... and also includes plenty of that great Tywin vs. Arya banter that was the best part ... but it �

A Compendium of Frerard fanfictionhttps://frankxgerardfanfiction.tumblr.comA lengthy list of frerard (FrankxGerard) fanfiction. This blog is on permanent Hiatus. It is simply being left up an an archive for anyone who wants to check out my old recs.

The veela in me Chapter 3, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12550190/3/The-veela-in-meTHE VEELA IN ME. Author's note - This is my first attempt at a lengthy fanfiction, so please review� constructive criticism is welcomed. SUMMARY � It's Hermione's seventh year at Hogwarts and ohh is the in for �

When the Cat is Away Chapter 3, a ncis fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7953154/3/When-the-Cat-is-AwayAs the image appeared, so that Gibbs could see it, Abby spread her arms apart. ... "I guess I am going back to prison for a long time." Chip added, without answering the questions he posed. ... we know the gun was used to kill Steve Wallace in the alley. Read was the only one seen with a gun in that alley, and there was only one shot fired ...

How is this for a part of my Glee fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110425094538AAAOOymApr 25, 2011 ï¿½ Santana asked as the doctor finished off. Mr Schu hesitated but faintly nodded. �I hate her.� Mr Schu didn�t say anything but just sighed, worrying about Rachel. ... How is this for a part of my Glee fanfiction? ... Mr Schu should hear her sobbing and take her to a shrink. Then they find out Rachel has mental problems, and that ruin her ...Status: OpenAnswers: 2

Reviews: Sight Can Be Deadly | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11334118/0/2I'm falling in love with this story the more I read *blissfully sighs* I'm so worried for Draco though. It seems to be like the calm before the storm. I'm really worried that the fake one they replaced the cup with was the actual port key or that Draco might accidentally touch the port key and everything and gosh I'm �

...So why DID Fudge bring the dementor that kissed Barty ...https://www.reddit.com/.../comments/5d8w3d/so_why_did_fudge_bring_the_dementor_that_kissed-Moody was the only auror we know of at the school at this time; he was also technically not moody so there were no trained aurors at hog warts at this particular time, it's a sporting event, why bring an auror! -dementors have a very strong field of effect and suppression. They stand OUTSIDE doors and drive prisoners insane.

One Year On Probation (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/OneYearOnProbationOne Year on Probation is a Persona 5 fanfiction that is a retelling of the story but without any of the supernatural elements of the game written by FlOrangey.The basic story is the same, but Personas, the Metaverse and mental shutdowns are non-existent. Akira Kurusu was a sixteen-year-old boy arrested for a crime he did not commit.

Reviews for The Original | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13309149In the new world animals/domestic monsters all like him. Another character theorized that because Naofumi is the strongest defender of all, animals have a sense of security by him. No confirmation for sure on that last bit, but it explains why Demi-humans and animal-like species (such as filoials) are attracted to him so easily.

Harry Potter and his Magical Harem Chapter 9 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11698438/9/Harry-Potter-and-his-Magical-HaremHarry then tried screaming for Sirius, but it was no use, as he somehow found himself unable to speak. . . HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP. AUTHOR'S NOTE. Got a bit of a cliffhanger ending, but as you all should probably know, just the end of another one of Harry's nightmares. Getting ready to lay out my plans for the next chapter. Stay ...

No hard feelings - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/story/3514/no-hard-feelingsOh, such a breath of fresh air. Pretty new to pony fanfiction, and I was a bit surprised at how much I found about people going on about how horrible the other ponies were in this episode. It seems that a lot of the stuff I've found so far is basically saying how wrong the others were, and although they have almost all ended up with the ...

The Dangers of Writing Fanfiction - marichatting ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/15224486Jul 09, 2018 ï¿½ That was how Adrien found himself signing up for an ao3 account and writing fanfiction for the first time ever. Many of his stories were based off of real events that had occurred between him and Ladybug, and others were mere fantasies he had built up and stored in his head over the three years that they had worked together.

Nsync Fanfiction: What are some of your favs? - Fan Forumwww.fanforum.com/f47/nsync-fanfiction-what-some-your-favs-24578Something worth holding onto-- This is the first Nsync story I've ever read--so blame THIS author for getting me obsessed w/Nsync fanfiction. Authors Amy K.--Not only is she one of my favorite Nsync authors but she's also one of the nicest people I've ever met online--she even sent me a �

What are some good Harry/Ginny fanfiction? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-are-some-good-Harry-Ginny-fanfictionOct 06, 2017 ï¿½ The best I�ve ever read is Ginny Weasley and the Half Blood Prince by RRFang: Ginny Weasley and the Half Blood Prince Chapter 1: Prologue: Phoenix's End, a harry potter fanfic It is HBP, DH, and the epilogue all from Ginny�s PoV. And it�s incredib...

How did Hagrid travel to the Hut on the Rock in Book 1?https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/b6k3l4/how_did_hagrid_travel_to_the_hut...Fly on what though? The only ones who can fly unaided are Voldemort and (possibly) Snape, Hagrid is noted as being too big to use a broom or ride any flying creature, and if he used the motorbike I'm fairly sure it would've been mentioned, as it was his character was first introduced.

Reviews: The House Which Time Forgot | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/38796997/22/2016 c18 34 etherian This was an interesting story. I wasn't too sure about the first few chapters but then I understood where you were going. I love how Snape remains a cantankerous bastard and Harry is able to see through the bluster to someone beneath who truly does care about him.

Fics where Harry goes after the Horcruxes alone ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3276as/fics_where_harry_goes_after_the...Are there any stories where Harry goes after the Horcruxes by himself without Ron and Hermione in his 7th year? I am looking for something long. jump to content. my subreddits. edit subscriptions. popular ... During the First Task of the Triwizard Tournament, instead of a Hungarian Horntail, Harry has to face a Norwegian Ridgeback. ...

Surrounded by Stories | Klaine fanfictionhttps://klainefics.wordpress.com/2014/07/10/surrounded-by-storiesJul 10, 2014 ï¿½ Surrounded by Stories - xxxraquelita 3,310 words --- oneshot --- complete Kurt spends a lot of his time in the university library but he didn�t realize there was young, cute, well dressed librarian working there until one day he did. What is it about librarian fics? I �

Reviews: Little, Fragile Toys | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/828735110/14/2018 c1 Valery Hlinka It is so exquisitely heart-breaking and full of hope in the same time. It was one of the first fics I read (all of my initial fics were yours and I thank you for making me fall in love with Dramione) and I remember it from time to time because of the way you described the damage done to our favourite charachters.

Deku�s Notes | My Hero Academia Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/my-hero-academia/page/blog/dekus-notes/ZDqq_wjCBu0w8521YLoBnk8...Now, since my fanfiction revolves around Todoroki, let us use him as an example. When I open the app, Todoroki is one of the first characters that pops up. ... Typing in his name, the entire Todoroki family pops up. ... you cannot watch the anime series on this app, but it does have an episode list of all three seasons. The only downside of ...

Destiel and Sabriel oneshots. It could be angst, fluff ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/438115869986525622It could be angst, fluff whatever. Just� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad. Destiel and Sabriel oneshots. It could be angst, fluff whatever. Just� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... (she's watching it for the first time) and I can confirm this. it is emotionally exhausting! love the show but it screws with ...

Meta Knight | The Pokemon Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://thepkmnfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Meta_KnightIn the Kirby of the Stars Pilot, which is the pilot anime of Kirby: Right Back at Ya!, Meta Knight appears as one of the enemies that appear out of the plumes of smoke when the sky turns dark. In this appearance, his mask is larger, his shoulder pads are more curled, and his gloves are smaller...

authorformallyknownasbrodad.tumblr.com/" h="ID=SERP,5143.1">i can't hold all this fanfictiontheauthorformallyknownasbrodad.tumblr.comThis is a blog for me to post my fanfictions on so I don't clog my own personal blog. The main, multi-chapter fic posted here is The Irony of Bubblemates, but I mostly will post any Homestuck...

The Receiving End Chapter 19: An Ending, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11614493/19/The-Receiving-EndThe Receiving End Chapter 19: An Ending As the title suggests the final chapter. I'm sorry guys but I just felt like I was forcing it so I'd rather leave it where I was happy.

As the Wolf comes South Chapter 1, an a song of ice and ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10282021/1/As-the-Wolf-comes-SouthFollow/Fav As the Wolf comes South. By: SnapesJapes. ... ALSO: This is mature content, smut, contains sensitive subjects. ... "How much my sister would wish to be in my place," I said. Sansa was the one who huffed over long descriptions of yellow haired bards and lovers. "Sisters, eh?" he smirked for a second, then turned serious.

Naruko's massive harem - Chapter 1 - TheChosenone12345 ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/14346696/chapters/33112434Apr 17, 2018 ï¿½ Chapter Text. Ok so this will be a naruto harem fanfiction...well futanari naruto i'm not gonna just call her naruko tho...her name will be suki she will be pretty much broken in this fic...i'm giving her the rinnegan, byakugan, and sharingan, this fic will start at the beginning of shippuden and go throughout the series the harem we be as followed...suki x sakura(if you don't like sakura ...

Reviews: Lord Tirek and the Seventh Element | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8108085I hate G4, but as much as i hate it, I have to admit that this was a well done fanfiction, although short. Whats even more amazing is that you did this before most people (unfortunately) didn't know about Tirek, which was when they completely butchered him 30 years later after his first appearance. THIS is what he should have been like. Thank you.

Reviews: The Deepest of Bonds | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13033185Cute ending for a very sad story! I read a few weeks ago a story like this one, but in that Sasuke died and not Sakura :( You wrote it just as good. I think you did very good 'cause the pacing was really rushed but I didn't really feel it.

Fanfiction: The Face of Uncertainty � Apple Cider � Mediumhttps://medium.com/@veryapplecider/fanfiction-the-face-of-uncertainty-7b97cd2b0bf2This is a story featuring characters from the game Overwatch (Blizzard Entertainment) and takes place shortly after the events of �Recall.� �I thought I was the only one who liked sitting up ...

Not Today! Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13128978/1/Not-TodayFor a good while, about three hours in fact, I lay there, my decimated heart trying to heal itself. Sucking in short, tiny breaths, fighting-CLAWING-to cling to the tattered thread of my life, or what was left of it, as the beast keeping me alive exhausted itself and withered away. �

Solving a Riddle: A-Z Chapter 2: A Receptionist, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9352420/2/Solving-a-Riddle-A-ZShe wasn't sure she trusted the safety of the old fashioned bus, but it was the only option, since newer buses hadn't been invented yet. After about twenty minutes or so, the bus pulled to a stop, and Mr. Dawkins led her out and to a quaint little house with�she smiled at this�a picket fence and a little garden. "Mary!" he called.

Wing Fire Fanfiction Stories - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Wings+Of+FireThis is my Wings Of Fire fan fiction. It takes place after Darkstalker was defeated. When new students arrive at Jade Mountain Academy, danger comes. Will there ever be peace, or is the whole of Pyrrhia doomed forever? (this book has all the characters from the book and a few of my own so please do...

Bleach Fan Fiction Wiki:Manual of Style | Bleach Fan ...https://bleachfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Bleach_Fan_Fiction_Wiki:Manual_of_StyleThis is the official Manual of Style for Bleach Fan Fiction Wiki and must be adhered to in order to ensure clean and organized articles. Below are these guidelines so please take your time to read and follow the guidelines as closely as possible as you edit any and all pages.

TtH � Story � Flickering lights - tthfanfic.orghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-21632-72/dogbertcarroll+Flickering+lights.htmA "Miscellaneous > Surprise Crossover" fan-fiction story. Possible futures of some of my stories that I wrote, along with possible stories, more to stop thinking about them then to add them to the body of the story itself.. "Flickering lights", chapter 72 by dogbertcarroll

Man Cave Fan Fiction - Kotakuhttps://kotaku.com/man-cave-fan-fiction-509766203His home was the only one in the district that had been finished, secured, before The End. Mark had seen to that. In those days he still spoke to his family; Carissa at the table nervous over the ...

Pin by Brianna Annje on random in 2019 | Harry potter ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/829506825092724787It would make a great fanfiction though. This is a wonderful prediction! Now excuse me while I go cry tears of happiness ... this is one of the best things ive ever read See more. This is why I love HP related theories! ... And the first year ravenclaw raises their hand and tries the riddle. They don�t get it, but start a snowball affect, of ...

Hope Never Dies (Obama Biden Mystery #1) by Andrew Shaffer ...https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/hope-never-dies-andrew-shaffer/1127085416An Official Summer Read of Publishers Weekly and The Interrobang A 2018 Goodreads Choice Award Finalist �[Hope Never Dies is] a roughly 300-page work of political fanfiction, an escapist fantasy that will likely appeal to liberals pining for the previous administration, longing for the Obama-Biden team to emerge from political retirement as action heroes.3.6/5(7)

All of Me Chapter 1, a fifty shades trilogy ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9183446/1/All-of-MeOne of my major regrets is that I won't get to graduate alongside Kate but this sacrifice at least means graduation is still a possibility. Kate's father organised for me to get this graduate post at GEH. Clearly I'm not actually a graduate so when I met with the HR person for the first time I mentioned it.

The Company Chapter 1, a hobbit fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8870181/1/The-CompanyBut as time went on, the dreams got more detailed and he remembered everything when he woke. Often he would wake with the sound of merry laughter in his ears or to the sound of metal against metal and a scream on his lips. He began to write it down, and slowly he filled book after book as the dreams showed.

The Student: A Naruto Fanfiction - Chapter 7: Let it Begin ...https://www.wattpad.com/475748432-the-student-a-naruto-fanfiction-chapter-7-let-it"I still think it's weird for us to be taking such a high level exam. I mean, we only got out of the academy 6 months ago." Sakura said as the three genin were walking down a hall together, intending on getting to the first part of the infamous Chunin Exams.Reviews: 305Content Rating: everyone

Pac-Man | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Pac-ManPac-Man was one of the first video games ever conceived. The yellow circle spends his days traversing mazes, eating dots and dodging deadly ghosts. ... Pac-Man eats a Power Pellet and a Super Pellet, and becomes into a larger version of his classic form. Pac-Man can move anywhere, but in 90-degree angles. KO'd opponents by Pac-Man will become a ...

Master Chief | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Master_ChiefMaster Chief is the main protagonist of the Halo series and is a playable character in Xbox All-Stars Battle Royale. His in-game rival is Marcus Fenix. His minion �

Korra and Aang-For the first tim in forever by ...https://www.deviantart.com/maggiesheartlove/art/Korra-and-Aang-For-the-first-tim-in...They all watch in horror as the snow manifests into a large body with wings, long tail, anomy claws and a beak and glowing blue eyes. Korra had created a large dragon bird made up of ice and snow. The creature roared in furry! A scene from my fanfiction. Link Disney's Frozen, Lok and ATLA style

Branwen (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/BranwenBranwen is an Alternate Universe fanfiction title by Seeker-Pendragon about Raven Branwen becoming Jaune Arc's mother after his family is butchered by Grimm. Seeker has done a good job of capturing Raven's personality, and how that would affect Jaune's personality and world view. Plus, under Raven's care and training, Jaune Arc (aka Jaune Branwen) becomes quite the force of nature.

Maisie's Voyager Fiction - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Maisie's_Voyager_FictionMaisie's Voyager Fiction was Maisie Rita's Star Trek Voyager fanfiction page. ... but I think the official title of the series, as well as the first story, is "My Chakotay". Inspired by many of the other twisted stories that have appeared on the CPSG. ... Distance (The prequel to Closing In, written a year and a half after the original. Go ...

Mine is the Fury Chapter 3 - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12734227/3/Mine-is-the-FuryHer lips, nose, and cheeks were her mother's. It was beginning to worry her how much she looked like Cersei. The queen was widely known as the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms, so Selene supposed she should be pleased. Her eyes also fell to the curve of her chest and she frowned. The shapelier she was, the harder it was to fight.

The Pale War Chapter 1: Prolouge, a hollow knight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13203129/1/The-Pale-WarAs the "enlightenment" starts, a young human will have to make an alliance with an insect warrior to survive. Contains transformation elements. This is my first story so please R&R. ... But it was one he welcomed with open claws. ... but now that he was at his full power for the first time in what had to be centuries. His time had come.

The Black Flash-BNHA Fanfiction [Discontinued] - Chapter 2 ...https://www.wattpad.com/465390337-the-black-flash-bnha-fanfiction-discontinuedThe Black Flash-BNHA Fanfiction [Discontinued] Fanfiction. I'm rewriting this book don't worry! The prologue is already out! It's my other work. Since I felt like garbage so I'm redoing it. Read the last post I put in this work! #academia #bnha #bokunoheroacademia #deku #hero #izukuReviews: 93Content Rating: mature

Reviews: The Champion's Reward | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/119860641/20/2018 c26 lara5170 So is Sasuke gay in this?I know that question came out of nowhere but it has been an odd day and as I read this new chapter and noticed Sasuke was mentioned for the first time in a long time and I hate the pairing of Sasuke and Sakura because the idea of pink haired Uchiha is disturbing on many levels...I started to wonder what if this Sasuke was gay?

The Kataang Fanfiction Archivehttps://thekataang-fanfiction-archive.tumblr.com/page/9Aang wished that the first fight he and Katara had as a couple hadn�t been quite so public. Being the first grandchild of Avatar Aang and Master Katara was more difficult than people realised. Katara always knew Aang was the Avatar but the first time she realised how powerful he was scared her. Everything has to be posted by the 30th of ...

My fanfiction was acclaimed by multiple VIP critics. I ...https://www.quora.com/My-fanfiction-was-acclaimed-by-multiple-VIP-critics-I-would-like...Firstly, some of your awards listed don't seem to exist when I google them, and some of your critic testimonies are a little poorly written, so I would be concerned about the legitimacy of the acclaim. Don't lie in your tagline, it's tacky. But ev...

Reviews: Of Monsters and Berserkers | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12384184The first chapter was, admittedly, nice. The second was less so. Making Guts a Nasu!servant look-a-like doesn't really draw my attention. And the Tamamo joke at the end with Guts fearing her just screams rom-com shenanigans which doesn't really mesh well with Guts as a character. Not to mention the Alice/Guts romance.

Book Review: Before by Anna Todd � Apageawaysbloghttps://apageawayblog.wordpress.com/2019/04/04/book-review-before-by-anna-toddApr 04, 2019 ï¿½ Synopsis: Book Five of the After series�Anna Todd�s Wattpad fanfiction that racked up one billion reads online and captivated romance readers across the globe! As told by Hardin and other characters, Before will explore the hero�s life before he met Tessa, reveal what happens after After, give you new insights on their turbulent romance�and revel in the awesome power of true love.

User blog:Raybelle/Individuality-- Dana McCray Diary ...https://gleeprojectfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Raybelle/Individuality--_Dana...So hey everybody-- Dana McCray from The Glee Project, and, as you've guessed, it's Individuality week. The point of this theme is really to kind of show not only what makes us special-- if that was the only point, we wouldn't have needed the audition part-- but �

That Was When They First Met, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3274524/1/That-Was-When-They-First-MetThat was when they first met. It was a girl he rammed into. She has really thick bushy brown hair, and big brown eyes. She was small and petite too. Probably a first year like him, he thought. The girl was now massaging her temple, trying to relieve the ache from it as she attempted to sit up.

RWBY's First Time Chapter 1: Yang's Missing: Part: 1, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12465319/1/RWBY-s-First-TimeAN: This is my first time writing an RWBY FanFic. It is also my first time writing a Ruby/Yang/Blake/Weiss and a Ruby/Yang FanFic. It will first start out with Ruby/Yang,and then it will eventually be Ruby/Yang/Blake/Weiss. Fair warning, I've only seen a few episodes of RWBY, so bear with me if the characters end up being a little OOC.

Reviews: This is Crazy Crazy Taxi | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/539720that was crazy and a disturbing. 2/21/2007 c2 Roger Ebert i get the joke even if some others don't. very funny. ... Third, too short. Fourth, bad formatting. Fifth, pick up a book on punctuation. The author seems to have potential, but it's wasted on a story that is 95% dialogue and 5% detail. ... for the first time someone other than me ...

Kill Six Billion Demons � Wielder of Names 1-12https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-1-12Sep 09, 2015 ï¿½ Wielder of Names 1-12. by Abbadon. Chapter: 1 ... but the first thing to pop into my head was the phrase �CioCio�s Bizarre Adventure.� ... Does blackest speech shine in understanding at the world of its birth? How odd. And a writer of fanfiction must have immense power in a world where lies and truths are one in the same. Heh.

Reviews: Twisted Reality | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/967295112/25/2018 c18 PercyJacksonOP Look, I've read this story plenty of times, in fact, it was the first and best fanfiction I've read yet with a great story line. This story is how I wish my writing would come out.

Steven2Desmond//CommanderSylveon2930 - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUqsnKtVF2BTm-2Y_qERaugSo my face reveal. I promised somebody that once one of my fanfiction gets 1000 views, I'll upload it but it took me 6 months to actually upload since I didn''t really have the courage and ...

Reviews: Macbeth | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2046705The finished movie was just awful, but it was really fun to make. Also I want to say that I love this story. It's one of my favorite Dramione fics. I love how well the play ties in with the action of the story. It's very hard to write this trope well, but when it is, it's fantastic! This is the first time I've loved a �

Trapped in the Dark | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Trapped_in_the_DarkThis marks the first appearance of Dark Princess. This was the first time Marceline displayed her mist powers. The Unknown Lands are known to always be in nighttime. Possibly duo a spell Dark Princess placed on the area. Snail is seen waving in the mist of the Unknown Lands.

The Chronicles of Narnia | Fan Fictionhttps://fanfictionideas.wordpress.com/category/the-chronicles-of-narniaOf short stories, longer ones, and a new one-shot. July 25, 2008 at 9:14 pm (The Chronicles of Narnia) (chronicles of narnia) First things first: there is a new one-shot up. It is called �Death� and deals with how each Pevensie sees death, ending with the train incident.

SSHENRY - Sink Into Your Eyes - A Harry/Ginny Fanfiction ...www.siye.co.uk/viewuser.php?uid=1644She lives in the Washington D.C. Metro area with her husband, two daughters, five cats. and a rose garden that would make Aunt Petunia proud. Writing HP fanfiction is one of her guilty pleasures and which she excuses by claiming that it helps to keep her writing sharp. Beta-reader: No �

My Rec Library - Crossover Fanfictionhttps://kasey1939.tumblr.com/post/117127157259My Thoughts - Watching NCIS take everything supernatural related and try to explain it in a way that makes sense in the �real world� is worth the read, but the writing is beyond amazing in its self. This is one of those stories that I read, then re-read, then re-read.

Luffy's mama is wait WHAT! Chapter 20, an one piece fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12894124/20/Luffy-s-mama-is-wait-WHAT"No but it should soon." The first guard said looking kind of lecherous as he eyed the two pirates in the cell. "Don't mind us Straw Hat! Just go ahead and have fun with the Ice Witch. Just because us Marines are above doing it, doesn't mean we can't enjoy watching you do it." One marine encouraged while Luffy sat up looking confused. "Do what?

Where Have You Bean? Chapter 1, an once ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13308367/1/Where-Have-You-BeanIt took nearly the whole night, but he finally found her. They were heading home, but he was tired from looking all night. The police and doctors said neither one of them felt a thing, but that didn't make her feel better. Packing a bag, she gave instructions to the family lawyer, and left with her son as soon as the double funeral was over.

Looking for a specific fanfic. : NarutoFanfiction - reddit.comhttps://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoFanfiction/comments/5ayik2/looking_for_a_specific_fanficIn which Naruto, as the main character, gets access to some form of the Blacklight virus and is able to control the bodies and minds of people and animals. Near the end the Blacklight becomes somewhat omnipresent and tries to create world piece by comtroling everything, but it �Top responsesI'm not acquainted with the particular story, but there are only 74 Naruto/Prototype crossovers on FanFiction.net ( link: sorted from most-favorited to � read more2 votesI don't think it was actually listed as a crossover, but it did use the name Blacklight to describe the ability.1 voteAlternatively, you can use Google to search within story text, e.g.: naruto blacklight prototype site:www.fanfiction.net2 votesSee all

Sour Grapes - Chapter 1 - Lilian_Silver - Harry Potter - J ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/16502882/chapters/38653172On November 3rd 2018 I wrote the first chapter of this fic, and it was my first foray, not only into fanfiction, but into fiction in general. I fell in love FAST and wrote at least one if not two chapters every day for the following 12 days before I hit the breaks a bit. Even then, the writing was a furious love affair.

Shantae's 17th Birthday | Fan Fiction - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Shantae's_17th_BirthdayShantae's 17th Birthday is a fanfiction birthday special written by MarioFan65. It was released on June 2, 2019. Characters. Shantae Bolo Sky Rottytops Tuki Uncle Mimic Risky Boots Transcript (It was a bright morning at Sequin Land where the birds are flying over and landing on the islands.

The Official New Mass Effect 3 Ending Can't Be as Good as ...https://kotaku.com/the-official-new-mass-effect-3-ending-cant-be-as-good-a-5921175FanFiction.net's Mass Effect archives are loaded with entries from players that wanted to give their own spin to the story.Some of them crafted their tales as soon as the credits rolled. Others ...

Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/464855992781325799The sun is setting but it�s not too late to turn things around. Absolutel y beautiful This beautiful creature. (2) Birds Gallery - Timeline ... #wattpad #fanfiction The title says it all as well as the first chapter. My description Will be there.

Reviews: Have You Ever Seen The Rain? | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12348853FanFiction. Just In. ... I longed for a reward from all my pain, renumeration for the injustice done to Harry such as his parents waking up from the curse, realizing the pain and injury the inflicted on Harry, then showering him with love, rather than the curse not happening in the first place. It was one of the things I looked forward to in ...

Fanfiction Ramblings.: AC_D5: Prompt Fill: Curse-Maker ...https://fanfictionramblings.blogspot.com/2018/12/acd5-prompt-fill-curse-maker-curse.htmlDec 24, 2018 ï¿½ SilentReader: How about Curse-Breaker Harry, as the job he chose. It could be interesting. He could also threaten people with curses, and just like put a jelly-legs curse, tap-dancing hex etc. Or something that makes you clumsy which would be really bad for a ninja.

Clutching the Sun, Getting Cool Burns � HTTYD Fanfiction ...https://jayalaw.tumblr.com/post/94838328567/httyd-fanfiction-trends-car-accidents-in...Aug 15, 2014 ï¿½ Happy Friday, fellow HTTYD mates. I need to ask you a question that�s been niggling at me all week, regarding a recent trend in HTTYD fanfiction. It�s not a bad trend, but it is perplexing me. If you can shed light on it, please message or reblog this post with your answers.

Suggestion - FanFictionDownloader.nethttps://fanfictiondownloader.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14Dec 03, 2010 ï¿½ your idea is a good one and you aren't the first person to suggest it. (I think it was a user called "PRS650") My first thought was to use the plugin interface - I even did some tests. The problem is that .dll won't work with linux or mac. An other way to create �

Fanfiction Fridays: Her Master�s Words by Defira | Lady ...https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2014/06/27/fanfiction-fridays-her-masters-words-by...Jun 27, 2014 ï¿½ Certainly there are quite a few, but not nearly enough for a literal galaxy full of characters. This dearth is especially apparent when looking at both the Sith and the Jedi. ... Fanfiction Fridays: Her Master�s Words by Defira. Posted on June 27, ... Spoilers for Act One of the Sith Warrior storyline of SWTOR under the cut.

S/C Fanfic search. Hope is allowed, cause am so desperate ...https://bbfanfiction.livejournal.com/121343.htmlHey, so, um, never done a search here, not even My biggest fandom, but, I rmember, a few years back, I was reading a S/C Fic, and, what can I say, it stuck with Me. Unfortunately, now I can not find it, anywhere, so, I was hoping as My last hope, one of you lovelies could help Me out. So. In this�

fans-unite/blog/" h="ID=SERP,5203.1">SasuSaku-Fans-Unite Blog | DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/sasusaku-fans-unite/blogNov 06, 2014 ï¿½ It's been over a year since our last contest happened, but now we're up to a new start with an exclusive new contest with TWO themes that you can either combine, or do separately. The two themes are: Holiday and/or a representation of one of your favorite fan fictions! That's right!

.Hack//GU FanFictionhttps://dothacktrapped.blogspot.comSo those who haven't played/read/watched .Hack, or for those who need their memory refreshed, this here is going to help you. So .Hack is about an MMORPG called The World, no it's not a REAL MMO, it serves as the base for all the stories. This story takes place in the second series of .Hack called .Hack//GU. The MMO is called, The World R:2.

The Black Lord Chapter 1: Prologue, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13301194/1/The-Black-LordWell, just the prologue, the first chapter will be posted shortly. I had this story in my head and partly on paper for a while now, I decided to share to see if you guys liked it. The action will revolve around mostly on what Harry knows or finds out about his new guardian (as the summary says).

You Are My Sympathy Chapter 1, a when calls the heart ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13025214/1/You-Are-My-SympathyBut there was another part of me that dreaded his calls. I made excuses as to why I couldn't meet up with him. The stress made me physically ill, and I finally found the courage to end things with him. I felt badly, because he was a good man, but I knew it was the best decision for me. He was the first and only person I had ever dated.

Miss Emma's Own Page - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Miss_Emma's_Own_PageMiss Emma's Own Page was Emma Woodhouse's fanfiction page. It was a member of The Phantom Menace Fanfiction Webring, The Star Trek Slash Ring, the Sentinel Slash Webring, the SW Slash webring and the Slash Fan Fiction Ring. The site was hosted by GeoCities.Author: Emma WoodhouseDates: 2001 - 2004 (Wayback captures)Fandom: Star Wars TPM, The Sentinel, Star Trek �Website: Miss Emma's Own Page

No More Secrets, a supergirl fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12694249/1/No-More-SecretsNot at all. Creating tension with her best friend, who is obviously grieving a loss and having a poor time compartmentalizing it, isn't how Lena planned to spend her first week running CatCo. One of the newer interns wait for her, passing over the landline phone. "It's Jerry, the current head of maintenance," they explain, frowning.

As the Raven Flies, a game of thrones fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12604419/1/As-the-Raven-FliesFollow/Fav As the Raven Flies. By: ... We'd barely gotten to the island when one of them swooped down, and it seems like it was literally just to scare us. There's a shit ton of dragonglass here, though, and the queen has decided to let us mine it and bring it back to Winterfell. Unclear on whether she believes me, but it's something. She keeps ...

The Alluring Woman (A Bungou Stray Dogs Fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/8742617/The-Alluring-Woman-A-Bungou-Stray-Dogs-Fanfiction/1In which I will be happy if you could check this Harry Potter fanfiction out and if you like it, please heart it and comment, but I won�t force you to read it if you don�t want to :D). But anyways, I was so desperate and I just need and have to publish this Bungou Stray Dogs Fanfiction XD

Syrma | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Syrma�I'm a god, just like you, Chou-Chou! Specifically, I'm the ultimate god� �Syrma Syrma (??? ? ) is the main character the player controls in Mugen Souls Z. The role she has in her Galaxy is as the overall creator or the True Ultimate Goddess. Syrma has a very strong bond with a coffin she...

Animagus Fics with Snape/Hermione : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3ib2vk/animagus_fics_with_snapehermioneAs the Falcon Hath Her Bells by HyacinthMacaw: two books, both complete. (I also know one where Hermione is a kitten and Snape takes her in unknowingly, but it wasn't very impressive so.) permalink

Reviews: Uncas and Alice | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11872357I loved it from the beginning which doesnt always happen with books or fanfiction. A lot of times you have to get use to the writing style, characters, authors portrayal, etc. (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.) I've read it twice already and is definitely one of the �

How the Tank Engines Saved Christmas | Sodorfanfiction ...https://sodorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/How_the_Tank_Engines_Saved_ChristmasHow the Tank Engines Saved Christmas. By Miipack603 It's Christmas time on the Island of Sodor, and Sir Topham Hatt has an important announcement, so he gathers his engines at Tidmoth Sheds.. He tells them that a huge Christmas party will take place at Knapford Station the night after next and that certain engines will be given very special tasks to prepare for this party.

What is Sacrifice? Chapter 1: Prologue, a Thor - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12532981/1/What-is-SacrificeFanFiction | unleash ... Oh how he had failed to protect Loki who is his brother in all but blood. "He can't stay he in Asgard my Prince", Eir says. Thor suddenly realises what he has to do. Even though his decision will break apart the realms. ... One had a figure in his arms. "Thor?" Steve asks "Yes. This is Ayna", Thor says nodding to the ...

My Name is Max Chapter 2: Raven, a x-men: the ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8315957/2/My-Name-is-MaxHer mental voice is sharper than she intended and she feels a wince and a slight hesitation before there's a response. "My name is Max. And you're my Aunt Raven." She stands and walks from the kitchen table to the open window, hearing, but not really understanding the words. "I don't know anyone named Max. And I'm not anybody's Aunt.

TEXTING. - taggy in 2019 | taekook | Bts, Bts jungkook ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/712342866036967890#wattpad #fanfiction [COMPLETED] Werewolves are born with ranks. It's great for prideful Alphas but unfortunate for weak Omegas. But sometimes, fateful meetings changes everything. TopKook BottomTae This is my first fanfic. Hope you like it! DISCLAIMER All �

Zeke | GrimmFall Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://grimmfall-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ZekeAppearance Edit. Zeke is a tall, bearded human who is fashioned as a cowboy stereotype, disheveled and unhygienic, sporting two mechanical hands with card suits on them. He also has a card with a black spade on his hat, and club shaped spurs on his boots. Biography Edit. An American bounty hunter who has a playing card theme with suit symbols being found as his spurs, on his gauntlets, and as ...

Reviews: The times Arthur managed to save Merlin | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11757078Other than that and a few spelling mistakes I'm always looking forward to the next chapter. 2/23 c49 Really HUGE fan YEAAAAAAAAAAH I NEVER STOP BELIEVING YOU'D COME BACK ... Who is this that could pull Excalibur from the stone? ... And now the terrifying power of the fabled sword that was created for Arthur is NOT in his hands! Ooooooh! This ...

Ship Fan Fichttps://shipfanfic.blogspot.comSep 04, 2013 ï¿½ Ship Fan Fic Fan Fiction is what I write, Fan Fiction is what you'll find here. Fan Fiction you might like! ... Blaine is afraid to see who is in bed with him. He turns to see the naked body next to him. It is only wearing a condom. ... Sam catches Blaine's gaze with his eyes and a single tear escapes him. Sam wipes it dry and gets up and walks ...

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction?start=6920Nowhis pride has got him a starring role and a kissing scene with thatinfuriating woman! ... all I�m saying is that my family�s company. It can�t be run by someone who isn�t family. ... What happens after the well is sealed shut.What if kagome is once again engulfed in the wells magic again.who is waiting on the other side of ...

Harry is not the boy who lived : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/2owo9h/harry_is_not_the_boy_who_livedDec 10, 2014 ï¿½ agree, the writing in the first few chapters wasn't great, but it gets better with time. And it covers all seven years as well as the war. Most stories like that get abandoned a long time before they even finish with Hogwarts, so that stood out to me.Top responsesharry potter and the dark's rise is decent2 votesThe other boy who lived1 voteThis list contains some no-BWL / someone else-BWL stories.1 voteThere is Horror Of Our Love which has Neville as the BWL and (slowly changing) Dark!Harry but also TMR/HP. It's been a while since I read it so I don't � read more1 voteSee all

Takamachi Nanoha and the Philosopher's Stone ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9205155/1/Takamachi-Nanoha-and-the-Philosopher-s-StoneFollow/Fav Takamachi Nanoha and the Philosopher's ... and the first year of HP. It takes place in an alternate reality combining elements from the anime, manga, and Triangle Hearts. Some of the changes are plot points, so I leave them as a surprise; feel free to guess what they are. It's not my first story, but it is my first fanfic, so I'd ...

Love of Two Captains Chapter 28, an one piece fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11023834/28/Love-of-Two-CaptainsFanFiction | unleash ... but it was becoming clear that was not the case and she would end up having to use Rayliegh's vivre card to find the Sunny. Looking around she couldn't see any signs to tell her if she was even still in Grove 40 or not. ... Luffy didn't have much time to focus on this, as the first man got closer and she remembered ...

Finding Harry Potter Fanfiction Stories | IGN Boardshttps://www.ign.com/boards/threads/finding-harry-potter-fanfiction-stories.146288897Jul 22, 2007 ï¿½ the first one was on fanfiction.net,. ... i think one of them says something about france being shaped like a heart?? maybe. i think harry has lawyers that help him?? i also think it all happens ...

Single Fandom Archives - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SingleFandomArchivesThis archive bans all Harry/Snape Slash (but accepts slash of other kinds so long as the primary focus of the fic is Harry and Snape's gen relationship) and all MA rated fic. Portkey: A Harry/Hermione, Ron/Luna, Draco/Ginny, and Lily/James fanfiction archive, though the first makes up �

LOCKED Twilight Fanfiction - page 32 - FanFiction Alley ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/locked-twilight-fanfiction/620LOCKED Twilight Fanfiction - page 32 - FanFiction Alley - Perusing The ... doing the previous chapters I believe she only had like 14 chapters done before she pulled them to restart she has the first two chapters up again already. Tami. Logged The tongue has no bones, but it's strong enough to break a heart. So be careful with your words. ...

What is your favorite Harry Potter fan-fiction? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100101034046AA0AvrWJan 01, 2010 ï¿½ Best Answer: Draco/Hermione has been one of my favorites for years! My very favorite is actually George/Hermione (or Fred/Hermione). The best fan-fiction I've read so far is Just a Harmless Joke by CrazyGirl47. It is not sad or moving, but it is hilarious. It's a Fred/Hermione story. I �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 10

Asleep/Chapter 4 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Asleep/Chapter_4I recognized him as Leo Valdez, and one of the three people that got off the dragon next as the nymph Calypso. The other two were obviously their children, though I didn't think I'd ever seen them before. I didn't see much of the first one, a girl with dark skin and black hair, before she darted into the woods, but the boy stuck around.

Johnson | FanFiction Characters Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfictioncharacters.fandom.com/wiki/JohnsonJohnson X-Naut Elite Blaster is a character created by Athorment on September 20th, 2008. While being a main Villainous Character rivaling Smithy II, there is little information about him. His first significant role is in the fanfiction Heroes to Heroes, where he is one of the Villains alongside...

Reviews: Betrayed Son of the Sea | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12891921Bruh this story is one of the best I�ve read yet. I loved the earlier longer chapters. I understand it may take longer but it maybe worth the wait. Love the story keep yourself motivated please for all the readers sake. I want to know what happens when Percy meets Annabeth and if they hit it off again or not.

Queen of Vampires | Story/fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://storyfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Queen_of_VampiresOne of the first vampires in recorded history � The Vampire Queen is as old as the Vampire King each of them created all the lines of vampires no matter what each vampires line can be traced to either the vampire king or the vampire queen. ... If The Vampire Queen is Staked with wood it will not kill them or render them unconcious but it will ...

Tag: J/C fanfiction - Writing Through Vet Schoolhttps://quietthinker1.wordpress.com/tag/jc-fanfictionTag: J/C fanfiction ... I thought I�d left that part of my life behind me, but it�s not the first time I�ve been pulled back into the fandom by a story I�ve been itching to write. For about a month I�ve had an idea for a story that explored the episode ...

Fanfiction � To Write These Words Down�https://iemergedinlondonrain.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionTag: Fanfiction Goals Summary 2019 � Wk #24. June 17, 2019 June 17, ... releases on Friday. I have zero expectations after that. This is the first new IP from Bioware since� Dragon Age? That was 2009 y�all. ... I also sent off an application for a scholarship to a writing conference this summer, and was notified that they received my app. ...

Microsoft guilty of bad spelling practice - such as ...https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_winother-mso_2013...Apr 29, 2014 ï¿½ I come across this quite regularly in newspaper articles, fan fiction and other documents, where you're is used instead of your, and it is very annoying. This is likely, mainly Microsoft's fault, as the Word Spell Checker highlights the use of your as incorrect and suggests you're.

This Is Gonna Be A Fun Eighteen Months Chapter 14: I ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10184825/14/This-Is-Gonna-Be-A-Fun-Eighteen-MonthsYou are the most stupidest girl I've ever met." Squid's face was stern and serious, his eyes glaring at me. His face was so close, I could see myself in his chocolate-brown eyes. His arms were on either side of me, I couldn't get away. ... so sorry that I was AWOL for a couple of weeks. Little Dana was stressed and had no idea what to write ...

Love Through Phasing Chapter 2, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6068521/2/Love-Through-PhasingLove through phasing. Chapter 2. ... "Hey guys Bella, Bella these are the guys, Sam and his fianc�e Emily Quil and Embry". ... She dance with Seth most the night she was able to break away from him to get a drink but only for a moment "Bella come on this song is good" she chuckled 'it's a good job I like to dance' she ...

Fanfiction-writers - It Was A Normal Afternoonhttps://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/149389535174�How can I not find anything!� He yells, giving Mrs Hudson a shock. He stands up in a rush and he picks up his violin bow. He grabs the violin in his other hand and he starts to play. �Hour 2� After an hour was spent playing the violin, Sherlock finally stops. He paces around the room for a �

Reviews: Too Many Words Left Unspoken | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12499927This is a wonderful story, beautifully written, immersive and with such an enjoyable and amazing writingstyle. ... as if almost afraid he will miss something and how he really tries to picture Ezra in his mind. Or when he realizes the teen has a new jacket and clothes. (It seems Ezra went for a total makeover when he decided to cut his hair ...

The Home of Dark Erotic FanFiction - The Official ~Of ...https://ofbrokenlovefanfiction.wordpress.comJun 19, 2013 ï¿½ Welcome to the official Of Broken Love website! This is where I will be continuing my current stories and creating new stories. All content here is my property, barring the the characters themselves and anything pertaining to or about people, places, and things that are a part of any specific Anime/Manga. There will be a�

Reviews: Girls und Krieg | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/131354293/3 c11 Mika68 Picked up where we left off last chapter, it's nice scene Miho seeing Darjeeling and how she's trying to extend to her friend. I enjoy the chapter but I really expect more from Basil guy, he's a potential commander from an overwhelmingly powerful empire,he gotta be more evil and superior in his characters, mindsets, and combat abilities.

#bts #btsmemes #jimin #jin #dadjokes | ???? in 2019 | Jin ...https://in.pinterest.com/pin/430938258090844689But so are the other members I love them all so much. ... Jungpapi?? Do you mix concrete for a living? Because you're making me� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad See more. Okay this wont end today. Luthfiana Intishar. ... This is so funny?? poor jungkookie

I'm looking for a specific Fili/OC Hobbit fanfiction ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160113014645AA8AC9UJan 13, 2016 ï¿½ In this fanfiction that I'm looking for the female oc travels with the Thorin and his company on the quest to reclaim their home. During the journey the oc falls in love with Fili or vise versa either way these two fall in love. What I can remember from this story is that some how the girl has to leave the company or gets separated from them only to return to them weak and with memory loss.Status: OpenAnswers: 1

This is it: What it means to be the master of ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9966226/5/This-is-it-What-it-means-to-be-the-master-of-DeathYou have become Death, or one of the many forms." Harry took his time to absorb all the information he had just heard, it almost seemed to make sense. "So there's more forms of death out there?" "Yes and No, there's only one true entity of death, and the entity does not just have to be one thing, you must also not confuse Death for one of the ...

For the Love of Music Chapter Three, a ncis fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13292109/3/For-the-Love-of-Music"But it sounds bad." Ziva had to agree as they approached the scene. Cop cars, fire trucks and ambulances clogged the street, while people who looked dazed and some injured poured out of the building along with billows of black smoke. The two sat and took in the chaos for a moment when Ziva saw something that made her heart jump.

Burning Star - Chapter 2 - lotorotor - Voltron: Legendary ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/15472152/chapters/35917803Allura was the only person he knew was capable of making a wormhole, even without the Castle of the Lions. ... slowing down to prolong the inevitable, but never coming to a complete stop. ... get into the Oriande and maybe allura technically wouldn�t be able to portal it up without the Castle but a fanfiction for a sci-fi show so ...

Reviews: Hitman: Crossroads | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1164393610/24/2017 c21 3 Don'tOpenTheDoor As much as I hate to say it,I think that really was the best and most logical (likely) ending. You protrayed the characters really well and probably the best 47/Diana fic I've read in a long time.

Reviews: Broken Strings | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6901484This is probably my first review on one of your stories, not because I didn't want to, I didn't have an account back then when I read most of your stories and it was a couple of years ago. I was really pleased reading you once again because it made me remember why am I so fond with your writing.

FanFiction For You - Two Plus One - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/173158583111Apr 21, 2018 ï¿½ �I can�t help it, I missed you so much. And I felt like the perfect time.� you put an arm on his torso, reaching for his arm and started to massage his bicep. ... he always knew what was the right thing to say, it was one of the things you loved about him. The next weeks went on normal, Steve had some minor missions to attend, and ...

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/75567737107Pulling out one of his guns the white haired man was about shoot a bullet but Ichigo kicked the gun out of his hands and sent it flying before he jumped up and swung at Dante but he evaded the easily caught the punch that was coming his way. �Your good for a kid.� Dante complimented, smirking.

His Equal Chapter 1: Introduction, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12910856/1/His-EqualHello, the story I really wanted to write called His Equal, but just couldn't get the words out the first time. This time I have an outline and everything. I hope you enjoy it and have a nice weekend. Here is the first chapter as always none of the characters are mine. Enjoy! Hello, My name is Isa. Well that is what I remember my name ...

On the Run Chapter 2, a fairy tail fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11365644/2/On-the-RunLater that night, the guild got together at one of the very few bars that hadn't been destroyed. The guild was celebrating their victory; beer and hugs were being passed around. Everyone was in a happy and celebratory mood. Everything came to a stand still when the newly formed couple walked in �

Harry gets revenge on the Dursleys. : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/7c11u0/harry_gets_revenge_on_the_dursleysNov 10, 2017 ï¿½ Harry gets revenge on the Dursleys. (self.HPfanfiction) ... life. However, an ancient demonic artefact has granted him the powers of a Fallen and now he will let nothing stop him in his quest for power. AU: Slight Xover with Dresden Files ... Ahsoka didn't expect to find herself sent to a new world, especially a world where a young boy needed ...Top responsesThe best revenge is living well.2 voteslinkffn(Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Future Past) Harry gets his revenge by way of Gringotts and the Weasley Twins (Who create Veritamints: Three � read more1 votelinkffn(3473224)1 voteSee all

the cutest thing iv'e seen all week | pjo, HoO ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/763571311796549292 the cutest thing iv'e seen all week. the cutest thing iv'e seen all week ... first let me right fanfiction books and laugh at Apollo shipping solangelo (the BEST SHUP IN THE WORLD ... I remembered reading about how he and sister gestured a lot especially when they were arguing and it's one of the first things Percy notices about ...

[Request] LF dark!harry or harry x tonks/bellatrix ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3yz0e2/request_lf_darkharry_or_harry_xRequest [Request] LF dark!harry or harry x tonks/bellatrix/narcissa fics (self.HPfanfiction) ... In his quest to stop Malfoy in his sixth year, Harry turns to an old friend for help. ... This is a remake and rewriting of an old story. Its still Harry/Harem, but with more flair and life! Surprises around every corner, and new animangus forms to ...

Bounty Hunters: Hunt For the Omnitrix | Ben 10 Fan Fiction ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Bounty_Hunters:_Hunt_For_the_OmnitrixThis is the first fanfic series created by Newbie49. You Ben 10 fans out there, believe you know everything about Ben 10. Well, YOU�RE WRONG! Artemis, a Galvan, Savis, a Gourmand, Quasador, a Megawhatt, is bounty hunters hired by a mysterious source �

Ten Days II Sherlock au - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB0M51Lbv94Feb 07, 2014 ï¿½ This is the first book "Ten Days". It is one of the most thrilling, heartbreaking, beautifully written au fanfiction I have ever read. Dark, yet an interesting breath of life into the characters ...

Fanfic: simple minds Ch 2, Pok�mon | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12864860/2" he woke up about an hour ago" after that he took off at a run, shoving any Pok�mon that was in his way aside. I just used my mind to nudge them aside. "Did you really have to tie me up?" I ask one of the espeon guarding me (as they put it, but I kinda feel more like a prisoner). No answer, of course.

18 Captain America Fanfiction Stories (Updated 2019) - Inkitthttps://www.inkitt.com/d/captain-america-fanfictionCaptain America Fanfiction Fanfiction for readers who love Captain America! ... A blind girl named Stacy soon discovers a relation to one of the Avengers. It changed her life forever. Author: Fan-Bot 2.0 Published: 2019-07-04 ... She's wounded by choice, love isn't a game anymore. Steve is lost in his regrets, he wants to escape out of the ice ...

The Lost Sword | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lost_SwordThis is one of the few episodes where the story isn't focussed on a main character. This marks the first appearance of Flint and Shake, as well as Princess Mint. This also marks the first time that Finn learns to dual-wield. Snail in the background of the Tree Fort when BMO opens the door.

Warriors of Nature | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Warriors_of_NatureThis is the second time The Owl and his gang appeared since "Up a Tree". Mr. Fox's house was repaired too, although you can see there was a hole in it. The depression spot is still carved in his bed too. This marks the Stag's third appearance.

Family is more than Blood (Revised) Chapter 1, an avengers ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13134033/1/Family-is-more-than-Blood-RevisedHey everyone so the sequel to The Aftermath of the Ferry Fiasco and a rewrite of Family is more than Blood. ... He entered the cafeteria to a shout of thanks from Flash who was grinning like an idiot as he bit into a burger, another in his other hand. ... He remembered the first few times he had come to the tower he thought Happy had ...

All or Nothing All or Nothing Chapter Three ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10248473/3/All-or-NothingFollow/Fav All or Nothing. By: Hanna West. ... Vince nodded back and hopped in the first car. One of the other guys moved behind us but called out to his partner. "I'm taking to GT40." He stated causing me to narrow my eyes. ... glancing at me briefly. The other man moved to stop her but Brian got in his face, silently telling him there was no ...

Reviews: Horseman of Apocalypse | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12830914Pestilence does not exist, as Death embodies it already (the principle of death is the plagues somehow). Conquest is rarely used, but it's the White Rider, represented with a crown, and the first one of the apocalypse (as Conquest come to inflict War, the second, which bring Famine as the devastations that ensue, killing the leaving by Death).

Chapter 9 - Helpless | Ruined (A BTS fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/9840182/Ruined-A-BTS-fanfiction/10Jul 21, 2017 ï¿½ Several nurses and a doctor rushed into the room with a defibrillator. �We need you to leave the room,� One of them said escorting Namjoon and I out. We stood in the hall and watched as they tried again and again to restart his heart. But it wasn�t working. I felt so useless, so helpless. I couldn�t do anything but watch.

Neglected fandom recs - QAFUS (Brian/Justin ...https://polyfandomrecs.livejournal.com/29693.htmlQueer as Folk - US Brian Kinney/Justin Taylor There's a huge amount of QAFUS fanfiction, especially in this particular pairing. This is my attempt to narrow it down to some of the truly best and most enjoyable stuff. I apologize for not including any other pairings; I honestly don't read much of�

The Perks of Not Being the Mistress of Death ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11529017/1/The-Perks-of-Not-Being-the-Mistress-of-Death"Hatake Sakumo, Hatake Kakashi, Tsubasa Hari. Death owes her a favor for services rendered in life. With her, one of you shall return - but beware: you will not awaken in your old bodies. Nor necessarily a place you are likely to recognize. It is recommended to continue your journey together," the ageless being stated calmly.

Once upon a broken heart (Silver and Blaze fanfic!!!)https://www.quibblo.com/story/dZ1n_xg/Once-upon-a-broken-heart-Silver-and-Blaze-fanficOk, so the first ever fanfiction I have written. So a fanfic about two characters from sonic the hedgehog; Silver the Hedgehog and Blaze the Cat. Hope you like it and leave your comments below! ~four years ago~ $1SILVER'S POV $1I cringed as I cleaned out the deep cut above my right eye. I brought the tissue down and looked at it.

Abomination ~Horrortale Sans x Reader~ - Chapter 1 ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/15652701/chapters/36356040Aug 11, 2018 ï¿½ This is one of my only fan-fictions with a not-messed-up reader. I'm making her backstory a lot similar to mine, but obviously changing it. If you're here, I bet you expected all of those warnings, so you will probably read on anyway. I hope you enjoy, and I'll be working on the first chapter as soon as I post this. Remember this...

How to Create a Fanfiction Archive and Build a Fanfiction ...https://www.greengeeks.com/tutorials/article/how-to-create-a-fanfiction-archive-and...Fanfiction has increased in popularity over the years, just as much as the amount of content fanfiction is created for. Today you can find fanfiction written about television shows, movies, books, cartoons, anime, video games, card games, comic books, manga, �

Reviews: The First Legion Series Book 1 ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6455122But, it seems that your story moves a bit too fast. Most fanfictions are like that, but yours is one of the ones who has a good amount of control. I like it because you don't throw reasons up in the air and give questions/plot-holes convenient and ridiculous answers. ... Since this is the first of the series you linked me, I thought I'd start ...

This is Real: The Remake - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11949714/This-is-Real-The-Remake/1This is a remake of my fanfiction This Is Real. I wrote it back in 2014 when I was still rather new to fanfic so I feel it was poorly written, but it had a good story to it so here I �

Reviews: Swirls of Black and Green | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12643839First off, thanks for mentioning me in the A/N (and you're welcome)! I got a little over-excited at that. Secondly I enjoyed this ending just as much as the last one. Some parts were the same, yet it's completely different at the same time. If I had to pick a favourite I'm not sure which one it'd be because they're both so great.

originals.fandom.com/wiki/Aisaka_Senju" h="ID=SERP,5156.1">Aisaka Senju | Naruto OC Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://narutooriginals.fandom.com/wiki/Aisaka_SenjuThis page contains spoilers about the fanfiction. Page Editing in progress.... Aisaka Senju (????, Senju Aisaka) is a member of the Senju clan and one of Konohagakure's Sannin; she rivals against Tsunade, a fellow Sannin, and cousin, as the world's strongest kunoichi and its greatest medical-nin. Although Aisaka has loved ones after ...[PDF]Increasing English Language Writing Fluency With Fanfictionnewsmanager.commpartners.com/tesolc/downloads/features/2018/2018-09_Fanfiction.pdfIncreasing EL Writing Fluency With Fanfiction 2 TESOL Connections: September 2018 characters. In fanfiction, called �bending� characters and is a popular practice online (Thomas & Stornaiuolo, 2016). These changes to the characters� identities can have ripple effects on the relationships and on the actual outcome of the story.

'BTS World' is basically BTS fanfiction - mashable.comhttps://mashable.com/article/bts-world-mobile-game-review-fanfictionJun 26, 2019 ï¿½ "The crowd breaks up as the raindrops start to fall faster. The rain doesn't faze Hoseok, however. He just keeps dancing." No, not a piece of erotic BTS fanfiction�

Talk:Naiya Naiya no Mi | One Piece Fan Fiction Wiki ...https://onepiecefanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Talk:Naiya_Naiya_no_MiIn fact, even the page's creator has conceded that it has become canon. To be honest, it always was one of the obvious ones. Karsh� 06:52, June 5, 2010 (UTC) Just because it's canon now doesn't mean it isn't allowed to be used in FanFiction. As far as I'm concerned, this page was created before Jozu even showed his abilities during the ...

Is George R.R. Martin justified in being against fanfiction?https://winteriscoming.net/2015/12/11/small-council-is-george-r-r-martin-justified-in...Last week, George R.R. Martin said that he doesn�t want anyone but himself writing in the Song of Ice and Fire universe, which brought up earlier comments that he was �against� fanfiction ...

Harry Potter rec fics... - Where secrets are spilled but ...https://su24.livejournal.com/3583.htmlHi, I'm looking for Rousse's International Cuisine by Sierralia at Google and I found your LJ. This fic was on fanfiction.net but now is gone.

Best Danganronpa fanfiction 1 | Danganronpa Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/danganronpa/page/blog/best-danganronpa-fanfiction-1/qk3o_eY4...I've decided that this would be as good a place as any to share some of my favorite fanfiction I've encountered over scrolling through fanfiction archives for hours upon hours. The Ultimate Hope by hunterofcomedy (fanfiction.net and AO3) A hilarious fic about what would happen if the first killing ...

[NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange fanfiction stats, May 2019 ...https://www.reddit.com/.../br105s/no_spoilers_life_is_strange_fanfiction_stats_mayIn terms of fics focusing on them as the main pair Pricefield has the most of gaming ships by far. ... It's because it's one of two canon game ships and the fans of that ship often act like they are just as big a deal as Pricefield and the only reason Pricefield is so popular is that we all hate men or something. ... (11 works) - ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:644565" h="ID=SERP,5145.1">Hidden power | Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://wingsoffirefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:644565This is based of my fanfiction serees. The first book is just getting started. If you want to read the most boring thing ever read Hidden Power: The hope of peace. This takes place after the war. A nightwing named Fortune has a prophecy. Click the link to read it. The �

Pride & Prejudice - the next chapter.... | I Love Jane ...https://www.librarything.com/topic/10662Jul 18, 2012 ï¿½ It reads like a romance novel, but it was one of the first sequels I ever read - basically it's fanfiction. There is tons of P&P fanfiction on the net, some of it is very, very good, much better than a lot of published works, and some of it is awful!

'BTS World' mobile game is basically BTS fanfiction ...https://noskhefarsi.ir/2019/06/26/bts-world-mobile-game-is-basically-bts-fanfiction�The crowd breaks up as the raindrops start to fall faster. The rain doesn�t faze Hoseok, however. He just keeps dancing.� No, not a piece of erotic BTS fanfiction, these are actual lines of your inner monologue from the new BTS World game, which rolled out in 249 countries on Wednesday.. Developed by Netmarble for iOS and Android devices, the official mobile game for the wildly ...

REC CHALLENGE - MPREG � FP and RP - LiveJournalhttps://lotr-fic-recs.livejournal.com/134416.htmlREC CHALLENGE - MPREG � FP and RP - Lord of the Rings Fan Fiction Recommendations ... Because I just saw this in Lily's archive of mpreg fics and realized that I barely remember writing it but it was one of my favorite mpreg fics to write! I bet many of you mpreg fans don't remember this fic either! ... This is one of those fics I read over ...

Reviews for What he doesn't know | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13319218Again such a different story and again it deals with one of Leonard�s greatest fears concerning Penny that it is difficult to honestly comment on when you are a Lenny fan. Leonard trying to rationalize an outcome that in his mind will allow him and Penny to remain together just shows how hopelessly in love with her he is and how blind ...

The King's Squire Chapter 4, a game of thrones fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13314782/4/The-King-s-SquireThe King sat down in the only seat opposite his father. There were other seats in the room but the king's seat was the only one at his father's table. ... you will get this. It's not Valyrian Steel mind you but, it's battle tested and true." ... Basically, just like he was in season 6 through 8. Also, a younger, more unjaded version of ...

But I'm a Football Player! - Chapter 1 - SmolderingFlame ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/16373312/chapters/38319116Oct 22, 2018 ï¿½ Well, my first fic on this site, I wrote on fanfiction.net years and years ago, but, I've been itching to write again! So, because of that, I came up with...whatever ... Don't take anything in it too seriously, just meant to be a fun, stupid romance.

I don't care [Diabolik Lovers FanFiction] - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/8443393/I-dont-care-Diabolik-Lovers-FanFiction/5Aug 27, 2016 ï¿½ ***Kurio's POV*** Everyone was sitting around waiting for what Karlheinz had to say. I squirmed around in Laito's grip but I knew he wasn't going to let go so I a just going to relax in his grip. "As you know Kurio is a sacrificial bride, but she is also going to be married to one of you." Karlheinz said. Oh that ass hole, that's why he probably got my mom 'pregnant ...

Chapter eleven | I'll Show You: A VKook Fanfictionhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11623533/Ill-show-you-TaekookVkook/12(This is a vkook fanfiction, other ships featured are Namjin and Yoonmin. I respect all ships, so please do not think I oppose others. ... But it seems like there's no rapping so I guess Jimin, Jin, Taehyung and you should sing it." ... We left the studio and went to Taehyung's since that was the biggest and most popular place we hung out. I ...

Reviews: To Learn Their Ways | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7779759Loved the pandemonium at Garland's house, and the nonchalance of Gramps about his pots being destroyed and the crater in his garden. Ah, I really enjoyed this fic, and can't find the words to express it. Definitely, it was the superb characterisation of everyone what gave the fic that "well, that's pretty much like it should be" air.

Reviews: Naruto: The Legendary Saiyan | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7280843This is truly interesting to read; please update very soon ... but I always thought taijutsu was the most BORING of ALL the shinobi arts of the the only way I even get through taijutsu battles is on FF (and for these guys that's REALLY fast). Why in heaven's name would sarutobi ALLOW the root to actually work in HIS village like that? That's ...

5SOS Fanfictionhttps://the5sosfanfiction.tumblr.com/page/4hey there! one of my fave fics 'walking backwards' was deleted and im wondering if anyone has a copy? its mashton by the author horriblekids. thanks! ... i think it the ache in his bones ... It was ashton+luke or ashton+ michael or maybe even three of them, now it a dom x sub thing and ashton was the dom, and I remember ashton saying ...

Harry Slithers-in: Not the Order of the Phoenix Chapter 1 ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13294870/1FanFiction | unleash ... All in all, this was turning into one of the worst summers Harry could remember. Adding to his problems Dudley had now found a new sport; boxing. Vernon and Petunia though it was wonderful. ... He was carrying the backpack Tracey had carried when they arrived but it only contained his glasses and a few other items ...

Revealing The Truth Chapter 8, a harry potter ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8523539/8/Revealing-the-truth'I have decided, it's time for all the secrets to finally come out. I have no more fear of him finding out I was really Albus' spy. Over the last eighteen years, there have been so many secrets and a lot of lies. It's time for all the truth to be heard,' Severus felt Harry squeeze his hand, but gave him a nod.

r/WormFanfic - Any good Time based fics? - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/WormFanfic/comments/4oagv0/any_good_time_based_ficsJun 15, 2016 ï¿½ THE TECHNO QUEEN has some time travel in it, but it's not the main focus. It is the the best sort of cracky. Flight of the Dragonfly has time travel in it, I believe, and A Tale of Transmigration has some sort of reincarnation-with-old-memories thing going on. I �Top responsesHarbinger is quite good. The fight with Scion goes poorly, and Taylor gets sent back in time to three days before she fought Lung. Turns out Phir Si faked his � read more13 votesIf you want groundhog day style there's this https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10451949/1/Worm-Loops It's written by several authors so only some of them are � read more3 votesSee all

Ramblings, KKM and Twelve Kingdoms - FanFictionhttps://iganda-entris.livejournal.com/1794.htmlWhen I started watching Yu Yu Hakusho, I didn't like it very much either in the beginning - now it's one of my favorites. On an unrelated note - or rather partially related, I stumbled upon the anime Twelve Kingdoms. I LOVE it!!! I don't know whether it's slashable (probably not) but it's original and interesting in character development.

Reviews: Where Have All The Villains Gone? | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2108211Since I was a bit younger and this was one of the first fanfics, KP or otherwise, I'd ever read, the seeming finale scared the pants off me... Just ending it in a cliffhanger was haunting. ... Great action sequence and a hilarious ending. The last moment help was priceless. ... but it was well done and I like how the newly formed Team What The ...

LOCKED Twilight Fanfiction - page 9 - FanFiction Alley ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/locked-twilight-fanfiction/160LOCKED Twilight Fanfiction - page 9 - FanFiction Alley - Perusing The Shelves � July 20, 2019, 07:51 PM ... Here is one of the best twilight stories I have read of ff.net. Beware, it is VERY mature, so if you're not allowed to read stuff like that, then don't download it. ... I have a copy of what may be the first chapter since it's only 4 ...

LF: Harry travels the world fic : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3tg0d6/lf_harry_travels_the_world_ficThere's a fanfic full of omakes of the series by the original author, but it's not worth reading IMO. Where in the world is harry potter, part one of 3, post voldy's death harry takes a very long trip everywhere and anywhere, humor and crack abound.

Anakin traveling back in time | DLPhttps://forums.darklordpotter.net/threads/anakin-traveling-back-in-time.20032Aug 25, 2011 ï¿½ It doesn't get to the time travel until a few chapters in and the first chapter is a bit of an info dump IIRC. I don't read a lot of SW fanfiction, so I don't have a great grip on the quality standards of the fandom. The story is pretty good, other than angst and a few scenes where I couldn't help but think how annoying Anakin was.

Kraken | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/KrakenThe Kraken was a gigantic monster bred by Oceanus, the Titan of the Sea. History The Kraken was a child of Echidna, bred as a tremendous squid-like monster with immense physical strength enough to rock the oceans with its tentacles. At this point, the Kraken was described to be roughly half the...

PruePiperPaige Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://pruepiperpaigecharmedff.fandom.comThis wikia is dedicated to the events and characters of the fanfiction series Prue, Piper, and Paige: Charmed. Phoebe Halliwell died fighting the forces of evil, leaving her sisters Prue and Piper to vow vengeance against the Source. When they discover their new half-sister Paige Matthews, the...

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6862/1Kagome groaned. " Please tell me you didn't." She paused looking at him. "You did. I wish you'd quit with these blind dates! I hate it! You know what happens." She said sadly. Every time she went on one of these blind dates she got hurt. They'd take one look at her and leave in disgust. "Just give the guy a chance. He's different than all the ...

Godfrey Raphael | FictionPresshttps://www.fictionpress.com/u/749895/Godfrey-RaphaelNow that I have your attention, hi! My name is Jude, but I use the penname Godfrey Raphael, mostly because I feel it's cooler to have a pseudonym. I like writing fanfiction, but I also write original fiction. Check it out at FictionPress.com; look for Liberators in Action. I don't like slash and femslash.

Reviews: Kill the Old Chains | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/109936554/21/2018 c1 guilherm1012 Congratulations, the story may be short but it shows the feelings that Tatsumi has for Esdese that were buried and as far as Tatsumi's love for Esdese, this fic is one of the few that has a final and a happy ending!

Peter Buttigieg for President? | Harmony Centralhttps://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/Off-Topic/OT_The_Political_Party/32476318...May 14, 2019 ï¿½ Jews like the first movie but ignored the sequels, Christians think you need to watch the first two, but the third movie doesn't count, Muslims think the third one was the best and Mormons liked the second one so much they started writing fanfiction that doesn't fit ANY of the series canon." (Not sure of the original source)

�Fan fiction� added to Merriam-Webster � Organization for ...www.transformativeworks.org/fan-fiction-added-merriam-webster[no-glossary]Merriam-Webster�s online dictionary recently released its new additions for 2009 (you can see them here), and for those of us who work on OTW�s academic journal, Transformative Works and Cultures, one new term stands out: fan fiction.You could hear our whoops of joy across town. Language geek that I am, I immediately tweeted and e-mailed all my friends in a frenzy of happiness.

Dramione Havenhttps://dramionefanfiction.tumblr.com/page/49He pauses, waiting for her to argue back for what he said. Hermione was stunned, it was the first time during their tentative friendship that Draco shared something personal about himself. She didn�t say anything so he continued. �So every time I go to see my parents, I tell �

deabokazzu.tumblr.com - PodcastBloghttps://deabokazzu.tumblr.comI can�t relate with anyone out there that is about to have their living taken away from them, but it�s hard for everyone. Even a minimalist, fanfic writing, tumblr user like myself. Tumblr is the one place I can really have fun, be myself, and take interest in new things. For instance, fanfiction, fanart, anime, I even have made some friends.

emebalia.livejournal.com - My little fanfiction cornerhttps://emebalia.livejournal.comSam had slept most of the first days but now he was up and around most of the time. ... Dean woke to a wet snout pressed against his throat and a desperate noise coming from the pig at his side. ... Dean's first instinct when he had his brother and his pig bundled up in the car and the vet clinic in his rear view mirror was to drive straight ...

A Change in Life Chapter 4, a Harry Potter - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11288629/4/A-Change-in-LifeEveryone will know that you stole from and used a boy who saved everyone's lives when he was a baby. Not one person will want to associate with you once they learn what you have done and what you have planned to do to a boy who loved you like family. This is just the beginning of what your punishments will be for what you have done.

Discuss Everything About I Didn't Do It Wiki | FANDOMhttps://ididntdoit.fandom.com/f/p/2165855152505365808I'm in as long as the T and M rated stories won't be banned. Well, but it's time to finally make a real point since going on since almost a week. 0. ... These are the 'fouls', the rule breakers that means a fan-fiction must be drained. �Bad language. Bad words mean a fan-fiction �

Reviews: Silly Songbird | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12010042There is only one dragon god and that�s ophis, Great Red is not a dragon god, he simply holds the rank of True Dragon as the strongest dragon in canon. And devils are the weakest faction in DXD. Sirzechs and Ajuka are in the top ten, but the race as a whole are pathetic, �

Is this writing good? Does it need more detail? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091231200813AAUSLMjDec 31, 2009 ï¿½ By the way a Kingdom Hearts fanfiction I'm writing.. Pushing the shaky wooden door open, Kairi winced at the sudden pain of the specs of lumber embedding inside of her soft pale hand. She�s been jogging intentionally for about ten minutes, in search of her two best friends with a glass bottle in hand. She could have sworn she heard Tidus and Wakka subside into snicker at the sight of ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 7

The one who didn�t get away Chapter 9, a gilmore girls ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12937500/10/The-one-who-didn-t-get-awayFanFiction | unleash ... "Because one of the only times of the day when I can have some peace and quiet and I need it today" "Ok fine I'll be back in thirty minutes" ... I have known both of these lovely people for over a decade and can I just say these two are the picture of meant to be. I don't know how but they always find there a ...

One Piece Communities | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/One-Piece/1/3/1This is a community dedicated to completed stories focusing on the relationship between these characters: Shanks/Buggy, Luffy/Law, Ace/Marco. Romance, family, friends... they're all here!

One Piece Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/One-PieceThis is a community dedicated to completed stories focusing on the relationship between these characters: Shanks/Buggy, Luffy/Law, Ace/Marco. Romance, family, friends... they're all here! Now includes all languages and not just English! NOTE: Threesome �

Reviews: Fiery Jade | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11928415One of the best fanfictions I have ever read! 7/1/2017 c14 3 ... This is the perfect example of a hapoy ending in anime. Screw NaLu, end it with Natsu and Hisui instead. Mashima really needs to learn from you, it will undoubtedly better his mediocre, deterioating and lost work. ... Just seemed like something to note in his dress or how erza ...

Under Lock and Key - Chapter 1: The Exhibit in 2019 ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/629659591629658408The last picture, one of Adrien and Marinette facing each other and holding hands, earned them coos and awws from the crew #wattpad #fanfiction Marinette is thrilled. She's spending her afternoon at the museum with Adrien, and even Manon unexpectedly tagging along with them can't tarnish her happiness.

Anyone have a PDF of Anna's Roman Holiday trilogy ...https://www.reddit.com/.../45hqri/anyone_have_a_pdf_of_annas_roman_holiday_trilogyThe website where these fics are posted is down and i'm very concerned. This is my very favorite fanfiction series and I'm devastated to think that they may be gone forever. Please let me know if any of you have PDFs of the stories you could post or send to me.

There is/was a Cayde-7 > Destiny 2 | Forums | Bungie.nethttps://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/252525518?page=0Jun 22, 2019 ï¿½ Everything written down in these lore tabs are the false claims of a Psion who Calus believes is predicting our Guardian's future with him. ... I saw in one of mynameisbyf videos about cayde forcing himself to loose count of his resets as an exo and that the 6 in his name wasn�t actually accurate. ... This was a shitty fanfiction written by ...

Raven Roth and Beast Boy | ForTheLoveOfKiwi Wiki | FANDOM ...https://fortheloveofkiwi.fandom.com/wiki/Raven_Roth_and_Beast_BoyThis page is about the coupling of Beast Boy and Raven in terms of my Teen Titans fanfiction, One Thousand Titans Raven volunteers for the titans marriage program to escape institution at Arkam Asylum in Gotham. She travels to Metropolis with a several others on her assigned date and is paired...

Data Crash | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Data_CrashFinn thinks that they are the reason of Lee's illness. Finn grabs his sword and slashes one of the Icebits in half, and comments they aren't that strong. Finn and Jake then have fun with killing all of the icebits. ... Ice King then says that he only wants to play with Finn and Jake, but Finn says that not the way to do that, so he must ...

David King :: Dead by Daylight DbD Lore & fanfictionhttps://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/13/1484358860936576373Oct 12, 2017 ï¿½ Since his introduction to the DND Realm, I wonder what all the killers think of him. From his perks and backstory, I don't think he's afraid of anything, even his perk artwork shows him quite fearless. I wonder how many times he tackled a killer, punched them, and much more annoying things such as taking one for the time. I could imagine David King mocking Trapper Daddy and visually ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Miles_%22Tails%22_Prower_(Clairebear165%27s_Universe)" h="ID=SERP,5216.1">Miles "Tails" Prower (Clairebear165's Universe) | Sonic ...https://sonicfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Miles_"Tails"_Prower_(Clairebear165's_Universe)Three years after the events of Sonic Colors, Tails was the one who encountered Amethyst for the first time. She was looking for her friend and implied love intrest, Cobalt, whom Amy had found days ago washed up on a riverside (See Cobalt's page or the fanfiction Tale of the Azure Prince for more.) She went with Tails back to Amy's house ...

I AM NOT. A. MORON. by Inonibird on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/inonibird/art/I-AM-NOT-A-MORON-216869110Well, I did read a fanfiction where Chell held on to Wheatley and GLaDOS told mim that she lied when she said that he was the intelligence damping sphere. He was actually the humanity core: the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with express purpose to put a little bit of the human soul into a deranged A.I.

Why Is Kishimoto Doing This? | Yahoo Answershttps://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130513104704AAPOjwZMay 13, 2013 ï¿½ Last I saw she was the only person to do such damage on Obito -even more than Minato- and you killed her. This is why I have to read fanfiction and write fanfiction. Fanfiction.net Commander Nosyniki Check me out ;D So someone, anyone, everyone, please tell me why Kishimoto gives me the feeling he wants to change 'Naruto' to something else!Status: ResolvedAnswers: 8

Because of You Chapter 16, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13282371/16/Because-of-YouThat day there were two more a woman and a man who had revealed themselves to a human. The woman said, "I wanted to change him, I would have changed him, but I would have killed him and it would have killed me to have his death on my conscience." ... I missed being with Bella all day every day but it couldn't be helped if we were to get this ...

Looking for fics where Dudley is a wizard too : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3eco93/looking_for_fics_where_dudley_is...Jul 23, 2015 ï¿½ Request Looking for fics where Dudley is a wizard too (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 3 ... hunting down the halfbloods. Who is the Heir of Slytherin, and who will stop him? Site ... her parents are constantly redefining normality, she's actually getting on with her brother and a lot of the time being related to the Boy-Who-Lived is more trouble ...Top responseslinkao3(Dudley Dursley and the Sorcerer's Stone) Time travel + Dudley turns into a wizard. Might sound like bleh! but it's really very good. The author is � read more4 voteslinkffn(magical relations) This is by far the best one out there.3 votesI really like Shifts . During the year of "Order of the Phoenix," Remus Lupin is assigned to protect Dudley Dursley by posing as a teacher at Smeltings. This story � read more1 voteI just finished reading linkffn(6762561), strictly speaking it's not actually dudley, but an OC sister. Honestly, the thing that sets it apart from these other recs is � read more1 vote!RemindMeBot 5 months1 voteSee all

Best Twilight Fanfictions: Best Twilight Fanfictionshttps://besttwilightfanfictions.blogspot.com/2011/02/best-twilight-fanfictions.html***This is a very dark story that touches on a lot of dark themes. Have you ever seen the movie Kiss the Girls? ... Bella returned to Forks and to a world of old ties and new opportunities. The Cullen Retreat was recruiting for a new psychiatrist and Bella found herself accepting the job. ... Labels: best twilight fanfictions, fanfiction.net ...Author: Poppy

Fanfic: Is there Hope for Callie? Ch 10, Fosters | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12485139/10Callie thought about it for a minute and just was ecstatic. We were out the door getting into the van after we had our watches on. We were going to the unknown. We had been in this van for at least two hours but its feels like it was longer. We traveled for another thirty minutes until we came to a stop.

Of Love and Robots: 12 Stories of Truly Science Fictional ...https://www.barnesandnoble.com/blog/sci-fi-fantasy/of-love-and-robots-11-stories-of...Love stories with straight up robots tend to have a sense of the pathetic around them. It�s like the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode �In Theory,� in which the emotionless android Data acquires a girlfriend. His statement that he�s �fully functional� has fired fanfiction furnaces, but it ultimately isn�t true: Data can�t give his lady friend real, reciprocated emotions ...

original_character_a_mary_sue_2" h="ID=SERP,5229.1">Is Your Original Character A Mary Sue? - gotoquiz.comhttps://www.gotoquiz.com/is_your_original_character_a_mary_sue_2What is a Mary Sue, precisely? In short, it's a character in a fanfiction, roleplay, story--anything!--that is just a bit too perfect, and readers get tired of such perfect adventures. Trust me, you've seen them. This test is for your original fiction characters, and a great way to test for a Mary Sue!

Family Visits Chapter 1, a Warhammer - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12802239/1/Family-VisitsJaune Arc a normal young boy with a normal family right? Nope. Jaune Arc is the son of one of the Primarchs and one of the many of offspring of the Primarchs. ... "Jaune who is this and why does he know you?" ... My name is Magnus The Red." So I'm new to this I tried to make some fanfiction before but it didn't go well for me so I deleted it. I ...

The love we think we deserve Chapter 8, a glee fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8701160/8/The-love-we-think-we-deserveFollow/Fav The love we think we deserve. By: Simply Badass "One of these days I'm not going to be here to be able to tell you how beautiful you are." Rachel left Lima in the middle of freshman year. No one has heard from her in three years. ... She received a phone call but it was definitely NOT from a �

Are fanfiction, fangame and fanart illegal? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Are-fanfiction-fangame-and-fanart-illegalJul 29, 2015 ï¿½ In US law, the holder of a copyright can decide to allow others to produce derivative works. They can set any conditions they want, and any fanwork that meets those conditions is not a copyright violation. If they don't allow derivative works un...

[Request] Harry Potter/X-men crossovers. : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/61it82/request_harry_potterxmen_crossoversMar 26, 2017 ï¿½ Rescued from the Negative Zone by the Fantastic Four, Harry Potter discovers he is a mutant and decides to take up the cause of equality between mutants and humans (among other causes). How will a dimensionally displaced Harry Potter, one who is extremely intelligent, proactive and not afraid to get his hands dirty effect the marvel universe?Top responseslinkffn(Mutant Storm by bobmin) is like this I think, but it was one of the few good crossovers with xmen that I read3 votesChild of the storm. It's a megacrossover of many universes with logan, prof x, and jean grey having significant roles but tertiary while the avengers are more � read more2 votesWould you be interested in one where Harry creates his own team of Mutants (and otherwised powered and unpowered) people? Some of which are from � read more2 votesOh, and I forgot about my musings on a story idea. Part 1: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9900528/19/An-Anthology-on-Broken � read more2 votesSee all

Reviews: What I Couldn't Tell You In Person | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10374386Your story is one of the best ones! ... I still can't believe that Moe would cut himself. That's weird to imagine, but it's sentimental and deep at the same time. ... Awww! Moe! Behind the tough guy act of my favourite Stooge beats the heart of a sensitive guy who is easily hurt. He set high standards for himself and punished himself when he ...

Snape as Hermione's father : HPfanfiction - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3qr7r7/snape_as_hermiones_fatherRequest Snape as Hermione's father (self.HPfanfiction) ... both boys fall under Ministry suspicion ... Who is Cedric Diggory? Cedric!Lives AU. Site: fanfiction ... I'm not a prude at all, and read a lot of smut, but it just felt really forced like a 15 year old was writing that. I'm more of a SS/HG pairing fan myself, but I thought a father ...

FanFiction Masterlist - The Monsters are on the Inside ...https://fanfiction-masterlist.tumblr.com/post/95984790490/the-monsters-are-on-the...Aug 28, 2014 ï¿½ The Monsters are on the Inside. Summary: It�s painfully obvious who the monsters are when the Wall comes crashing down and blood paints the streets.But when one of the monsters rescues them from the jaws of death, everything these children know is flipped on its head.

Reviews: Harry and Hermione become The Potters | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1126433110/20/2018 c17 Rebmul what can I say about this chapter other than lazy at least the scene you copied word for word from you previous chapter. I almost stopped reading then hopefully that's the last of that or I will stop sorry but I read a story because I don't know what happens thats like shikikage I know what all his stories are gonna say cause he copies them and then pastes them in and ...

Dernard | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/DernardDernard is a major antagonist of Brendam 2 and one of the tertiary antagonists of Brendam: Collision Course.He is Bernard's older brother and Kylee's father and mentor. His goal is to take care of Bernard but his evil plan is to steal The Enchantress and take control of Brendam (but it fails when the Enchantress scares him). Villains' Defeats. In the middle of the prequel, he is sent back home ...

When Duty and Desire Meet - pinterest.comhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/420734790174729499When Duty And Desire Meet fanfiction by midnightstarlightwrites, Art by Edendaphne Chapter The Gaming Club Part two. Aarohie Nimje. Ladybug. What others are saying ... It lasted merely an instant but it felt like a lifetime, and the teens pulled away from each other as if they'd been shocked by electricity

How well do you know Disney Channel? - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz34/quiz/1514026526If you are not a chicken you will play this sick quiz but it is either you pass not breaking into tears or cry for just trying to pass this cool quiz. Just Try it! ... Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� TV shows quizzes ... Who is older Liv or Maddie in Liv and Maddie. (This will be one of the hardest questions)

Top Twenty Hottest Anime Girls by AlphaDelta1001 by ...https://www.deviantart.com/alphadelta1001/art/Top-Twenty-Hottest-Anime-Girls-by-Alpha...After seeing all the Top Ten memes everyone's been posting I've finally been able to do one of my own. For all those keeping tabs, yes, I'm still working on fanfiction, but it's going to be a while before the next update. ... The author, who is a former adult manga author, did a few short adult manga with monster girls of similar design. In one ...

Purrfics - The house was open� Perfect. Just what you ...https://purrfics.tumblr.com/post/142697199350/the-house-was-open-perfect-just-what-you...A place full of reader inserts, ships, fanfiction and more! Feel free to send in ideas. ... Behind you!� She said fearfully, as you turned around you got knocked down by another one of those dead things. ... You tried fighting it off, but it was strong. You saw the little girl at the corner of your eye, she passed you a hammer. What a brave ...

Fanfiction World - LiveJournalhttps://fanfics-world.livejournal.comYou noticed that there were more than one fanfiction on Harry Potter, but it still doesn't have it's own Fandom part in the fanfiction indexes? Well, I'm not God, I can't see everything, so come and tell me here. I'll correct it as soon as I can, and add a tag for it. Same goes with other tags; you write in Spanish but there's no Spanish tag?

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Communities | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Percy-Jackson-and-the-Olympians/0/3/6There never seems to be enough Jasper fics out there, so if you're a Jasper shipper craving for a little fluff or angst, this is the place to visit! Well-written and well-plotted stories, oneshots and drabbles all dedicated to one thing: JASPER! (Looking for staff & suggestions. Interested? PM me.)

Reviews for NeXt Genesis Part I | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/12806629You're one of the very few authors who is fair and balanced in their approach to the characters without pushing an agenda. ... Whilst this is very AU, you are amongst one of the few who seems to write with a genuine love of ghe characters without puerile bashing or character assassination. ... Then there is the excitement of puppies as the ...

Reviews: The Empty Cage | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7305950He's probably one of the stupidest characters in the whole series. Not THE stupidest, because there's a lot to choose from, but one of. For a supposed 'genius' he's incapable of actually thinking, either for himself or things through. Not a single thing he did was worth a damn, and he actively screwed over the SINGLE PERSON he was trying to ...

Lucifer FanFiction Archive | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/tv/LuciferIt will focus on Maze and her journey to carve a life out for herself on Earth after the events of the last story. She turns detective and uses her bounty hunting skills to bring supernatural foes down. This is a story I will be writing slowly as it is more crime solving and not straight romance. Thank you for all the kind words, so enjoy x

Universe" h="ID=SERP,5156.1">Master of the Universe - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Master_of_the_UniverseMaster of the Universe is a Twilight story by Snowqueens Icedragon aka E.L. James.. This is the fanfic that the author filed off the serial numbers and republished as the original fiction book Fifty Shades of Grey.. When it was deleted from FanFiction.net in 2011, it had over 56,000 reviews.. Pro Publisher Calls Them Different Stories "As numerous reports have outlined, 50 SHADES OF GREY grew ...

Daisy's Prophecy - Chapter 1 | Warriors Fanfiction Wiki ...https://warriorsfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Daisy's_Prophecy_-_Chapter_1"This is a forest," Blossom mewed, "aren't all cats allowed?" "This is ThunderClan camp! Unless you want to join, LEAVE!" ... grooming one of her paws. "Got Strongheart." ... "For a long time - twelve moons or so - we've traveled and had no idea where to go. Various housefolk gave us food or took care of us, but only for a quarter-moon ...

The Official Fifth Harmony Fan Fiction Tumblrhttps://5hfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/92644276717/the-woman-on-death-rowThe Woman On Death Row. Hey, so I haven�t submitted anything here before, I�m new to this haha. This is just an idea for a fanfiction I had when I was watching a documentary about Death Row and I�m thinking about posting it, but I�d like some feedback on the idea first, to see if anyone would read it� anyway, here�s the description.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Browne_Jones" h="ID=SERP,5282.1">Browne Jones | Power Rangers Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://powerrangersfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Browne_JonesThis is an article about a non-canon Power Ranger who is a non-canon who only exists in its comics and film. Curtis "Browne" Jones is a fictional character in Anthony Marsh, Jr 's 's fan-fic sub-continuity of Power Rangers, Power Rangers: Galactic Military Police Defenders .. Browne also served as one of the only and longest-running Green Ranger of all time in a fanfiction continuity.

Katakuri breaks Luffy Chapter 1, an one piece fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13332652/1/Katakuri-breaks-LuffyAnyways what would happen if Big Mom ordered Katakuri the strongest sweet commander to go to the first half of the Grandline and find and bring Strawhat Luffy to her and to break him to join Big mom crew after he defeats the Schiubuka or one of the 7 warlords Sir Crocodile? ... They are the only force that can directly challenge the World ...

Within the Blood is the Fire Chapter 2, a game of thrones ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12866845/2/Within-the-Blood-is-the-Fire"This is further east than I've ever been, but it ends and even the Red Wastes." He wondered if there was another way and knew the answer, for he asked this when they lost their first two people. If they head south to the lands of the Lhazareen, they will kill them and take his dragons for what Drogo did a couple months back.

What is the "My Immortal" of your fandom? : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/4peta3/what_is_the_my_immortal_of_your_fandomJun 23, 2016 ï¿½ A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Posting a fic or rec? Use our Weekly Fic Showcase. It's stickied at the top of the sub to provide more exposure for all fics. Need a place to host your fics? AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? Use link bot! Join ...Top responsesI don't know what "My Immortal" is and am about to google it.10 votesProbably my own (???) There was one story that for some reason I can't find that got pretty shredded by a reviewer. Not like "this story is bad, you should � read more7 votesProbably my little unicorn. Originally written by a hater of the MLP fandom, it gained cult status for just how ridiculous it was.6 votesSupper Smash Bros Mishon from God. It's a confirmed troll fic though.4 votesI don't know if JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has an equivalent and I frankly don't want to know. On the Evangelion side, there's Shinji's Nightmare Cataclysm (no, � read more4 votesI would say that MLP's equivalent is Living the Dream. Rumor is the original author was highly autistic, and his parents forced him to pull the story from the � read more3 votesSee all

Any good Wiffy / Xander fics? : FanFiction - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/2l5u4l/any_good_wiffy_xander_ficsNov 03, 2014 ï¿½ Any good Wiffy / Xander fics? ... this is the place to go. Excellent to good stories are the norm. Xanderzone- The home of shitty Xander fics. You can find good stories, but it's not worth the effort of sifting through the trash. Now I mostly read Xander based stories simply because he's the most interesting character to me, so my best authors ...Top responsesThanks for the link, I'll give it a read later. Yeah, that's the one thing I find puzzling about this fandom, you'd think that people would have written more stories � read more1 voteThere is one Wiffy/Xander/Multi? I am reading, that I like, though it's not for kids and a Stargate cross-over! https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9280215/1/Ship � read more1 voteAlright, I don't know how much you've already read, so I'm going to give you a list of the best places to find good stories. Buffy fic is odd in that it's not all at one � read more4 votesThank you for all those links, got quite a lot to get through there, it seems. I'm looking forward to seeing what some of these stories have to offer! Once again, � read more1 voteSee all

Reviews: A New Season of Love | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12662506I can't ever enjoy a story where Elizabeth is a single mom on the prowl for a new man. Your story and others of the same kind have allowed me to let go of the show and live in the great story of J & E's love. Thanks so much and have a Happy Christmas and a great New Year.

Sleeps With Monsters: In Defence of Fanfiction, or, How I ...https://www.tor.com/2016/01/05/sleeps-with-monsters-in-defence-of-fanfiction-or-how-i...Jan 05, 2016 ï¿½ And I ended up admitting that the first time I read it, the female queer stuff went over my head. ... For a while there, ... and a default sort of experience, fanfiction is going to stay important.

No More Hiding by biscutpoo on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/biscutpoo/art/No-More-Hiding-531107872Oh that was a wonderful description for a fanfiction! I love it. I actually didn't see the genjutsu coming. I was fooled along with Naruto XD If Naruto got a wig, it'd be a crazy over-the-top looking wig. ;> True, he did. Which is why Sasuke's fight with Itachi is one of my favorite fights because it showed Sasuke's personal growth the best.

POPULAR: - Cliches in Pok�mon Fanfiction | Page 6 ...https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/cliches-in-pokemon-fanfiction.154784/...Jan 08, 2015 ï¿½ I remember posting something about the first two cliches on pokecommunity years ago, and I got so much backlash for it I kind of stopped posting there. I still think important, not so much the bathroom part anymore (though in one fic I follow, the trainer is pregnant and has to do it all the time and it's kind of hilarious), but the ...

12 Books I Somehow Still Haven�t Read Yet (Shame! Shame ...https://thewellthumbedreader.wordpress.com/2018/03/16/books-i-havent-read-yetMar 16, 2018 ï¿½ Okay, so actually a double shame since I also haven�t finished Fangirl, despite starting it about five times. It�s fine, people. I�m fine. I will say, I�m one of the few people that adored the fanfiction parts in between the chapters of Fangirl.

Reviews: TalennyTalon and Penny vs ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12462086Infatuation at first sight, maybe, but not love. Love needs to be grown slowly through mutual respect, common interests, and a genuine delight of being around each other. Turning into a giggling moron because the other person is attractive may be cute for a view, but it's a terrible way to start a relationship. 6. Closeness

After my word is my bond Chapter 4, a zorro fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13318167/4/After-my-word-is-my-bond- Sure, you have a reputation for being moody, but that is not what I can see now. De la Vega is not the kind of man who can arouse passions. He is the kind of man who is interesting to start a family. - De Soto stroked his beard with a smile. - So that�s all. You finally realized you want a husband instead of waiting for an outlaw. It makes ...

The Serpent and the Queen Chapter 1: Hashtag, a riverdale ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12740285/1/The-Serpent-and-the-QueenToni studies her for a moment. Has she already grown bored? No, those eyes are too intense. This is a challenge, like Cheryl is trying to decide if Toni is worth her time, if she's strong enough. There's a small flutter in her stomach. Once, this would have been laughable. If she can go through the Serpents' initiation, she can do anything.

Reviews: Not Just a One Time Thing - Klaus and Kol ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/8674155Some writers don't know anymore what to write. Okay you have the right to write what you want but it's disgusting. Oh;-( sorry "don't like don't read" but ooops i have already read and now i need a plastic bag to vomit. I also don't care if you or somebody else is nasty about my review. I am someone who is always indifferent to bad critics and ...

Reviews: The Torn Prince | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/105385862/13/2017 c15 lucel18 I'm so happy for Hans. His contentment at knowing he's been forgiven by Anna and how that helps him not to be bothered much by his brothers or what the future holds for him is just bliss for me...and the cuddles between them!

User blog:The Nameless Lancer/The Redeemer - Chapter 8 ...https://bloodborne.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Nameless_Lancer/The_Redeemer...Redemption is the eighth and penultimate chapter of my sixth fanfiction, "The Redeemer". This is a very important chapter. I hope that you enjoy it. Henriett shot at Garrett. He didn't notice the arrow until the last second, and was shot in the chest. Garrett screamed, then fell to the ground...

Discover ideas about Scorose Fanfiction - Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/189151253078882599Ok I don't ship dramione, but so freaking sad I had to pin why Ron/Hermione pwn Bella/Edward - Harry Potter Vs. #wattpad #fanfiction There's a new law , which anyone doesn't know about it. Hermione is the head girl and Draco is the head boy which they come to �

The Love of Mateo - CHAPTER 5 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/422553201-the-love-of-mateo-chapter-5Fanfiction. The first chapters are cringy. I'll admit. But it's GETS BETTER. I promise. #ayleobowles #ayoandteo #fanfiction #love #mateobowles #ogleloo #shmateo. CHAPTER 5 2.7K 119 1. by Ayoandteo_ ... I look for a second at Karmen who is on the phone. She is already headed to the front and is about to sit down to wait for my mom to pick us up.Reviews: 1Content Rating: everyone

She's All That, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13311405/1/She-s-All-ThatYou hear him leave, and once his footsteps are gone she releases her first real sob. It's gut-wrenching. It shakes you to the core but it also makes you relieved to know that she's not all that tough. There's a part of her that's soft and wants to be loved and respected. You could give her what she wants if only she'd acknowledge your existence.

All I Want For Christmas Chapter 19: The ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11648925/19/All-I-Want-For-ChristmasThanks to everyone who is reading/following this story, or who has favourited/reviewed it. So... my aim to finish this story, didn't go ahead as I planned, but it's due to be finished by the 10th for the challenge it's a part of. So expect a lot of chapters coming to you over the next 10 days. I hope you all have a great New Year! Review please :)

Reviews: Naruto: A Jinchuriki's Harem | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11335332FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... I ignored the first chapter though as I REALLY don't like Hinata in any way, I must say though 17-inches seriously WTF, and Naruto really is an idiot, I know Sakura wants to show him she's better than the Stalker but is Naruto so blind that he can't see the difficulty Sakura was having with his cock ...

What would happen if you wrote a fanfiction and published ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120807002821AA3CjOIAug 07, 2012 ï¿½ My friend thinks I could be a good writer, but all I write is fanfiction.

De-age stories of Harry or Draco - adult-fanfiction.orgwww2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/9427-de-age-stories-of-harry-or-dracoSep 25, 2011 ï¿½ Sadly, it is not completed but it's on ff.net and is called Lullaby of a Dragon by Mysticalsoul. In this one it is Harry who is de-aged and Draco is his caregiver. ... though I lean more towards the first one. It's by an author with the name "Luna" in it and it's a HP/DM pairing. ... De-age stories of Harry or Draco Theme . Default (Default ...

Why Fanfiction, Part II: On Writing for a Game You No ...https://gunlord500.wordpress.com/2013/06/07/why-fanfiction-part-ii-on-writing-for-a...Jun 07, 2013 ï¿½ Why Fanfiction, Part II: On Writing for a Game You No Longer Play. June 7, 2013 ... it may take me places I never imagined going�Wayward Son is over 700,000 words long and I have at least 200k to go�but it�s who I am. I have no choice but to deal with it. ... The one from the game, yes, but also the one I�ve created�the mercenary who ...

TtH � Story � Xander rising - Buffy Crossover Fanfictionhttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-21687-2/JCHatten+Xander+rising.htmA "Multiple Crossings > Xander-Centered" fan-fiction story. During the Halloween episode Xander gets Ares attention and the result of it.. "Xander rising", chapter 2 by JCHatten

Reviews: Harry Potter and the Homemaking Dilemma | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8847585Let Ron have his time in the spotlight, growing the joke shop business (or even getting more of a spotlight with becoming a big-shot auror), and let Hermione be the Hermione we always knew she would be. Harry would totally want quiet, and much like his asking Kreacher for a sandwich at the close of Deathly Hallows, exactly what Harry needs.

Repercussions of Evil | Creepypasta Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/Repercussions_of_EvilPosted on a messageboard, this horrible piece of DOOM fanfiction is so bad, it's almost good. A famous pasta on the internet that was widespread before /x/'s existence. Originally created by legendary troll author, Peter Chimaera. Pasta John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and...

r/neoliberal - Results of the /r/neoliberal charity drivehttps://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/6fmn7p/results_of_the_rneoliberal_charity...Results of the /r/neoliberal charity drive. The recent charity drive has come to a close, ... /u/a_Rory will violate Draco's NAP and force him to use a Bernie flair for a week. ... /u/heytherejake will write 19,496 words in his neoliberal fanfiction series. Because so many words, we will permit him to break it up into multiple sections.

Looking for an offline copy of Alexander Harris and the ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/a5ab76/looking_for_an_offline_copy_of...Dec 11, 2018 ï¿½ Looking for an offline copy of Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council by Tenhawk (self.FanFiction) submitted 6 months ago by MedbDoesntExist Im looking to see if anyone has a copy of Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council by Tenhawk saved �

It's A Byss of A War, But It's The Only War We've Got ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12631116/1/It-s-A-Byss-of-A-War-But-It-s-The-Only-War-We...This idea just would not leave me alone. I am reposting a bunch of these shorts I first put up on Sufficient Velocity. In this story, the need for military doctors in the Far East has resulted in the recommissioning of several MASH units for active service The time is contemporary but the members of the 4077 are the familiar ones we know, just all born about 65 years later.

Baby Wants Pancakes, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336702/1/Baby-Wants-Pancakes"What baby wants, baby gets," George said, laughing as he got out of bed. "But it could be a girl, you know." Hermione shrugged. "I'm leaning towards a boy, but we'll see." George grinned. "Come on, love, before Fred ends up eating all the pancakes he makes." Laughing, Hermione followed George out of the bedroom, rubbing her bump.

Does anyone know a good death note fanfic? : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/3skr4m/does_anyone_know_a_good_death_note...Nov 12, 2015 ï¿½ AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? ... but one of the only fics that I've seen that manages to keep the tone and thought-patterns that make Death Note stand out. It's complete at 98k words. I also vaguely remember Redivivus being good? On the plus side, it follows canon characters, but it's an abandoned ...Top responsesTry out "Genius is a Curse". It's the only Death Note fic that I've ever liked enough to keep with it. Unfortunately, it hasn't updated in over a year, but the material � read more1 voteChasing the Greatest is a favorite of mine. Follows an OC detective, but one of the only fics that I've seen that manages to keep the tone and thought-patterns � read more1 voteSee all

What's the most emotional piece of fanfiction you've read ...https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-most-emotional-piece-of-fanfiction-youve-readI guess for me it would be this -> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11335844/1/Jaded I don�t really read all that many angsty fics, so this might be quite mild compared ...

How can I use fanfiction.net at school? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100322111959AAz1uUyMar 22, 2010 ï¿½ It really sucks because they blocked fanfiction.net yet kept fictionpress. I love fanfiction.net, it's my favorite site and it sucks that I can't use it in my computer class when our teacher gives us free time to do whatever. Can someone tell me how to use fanfiction.net while at school? Call me a nerd, but it's just one of those things you can&#39;t get over.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Reviews: Live and Let Die (Completed) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/122876187/23 c52 2 Silence42 I'm not good with criticism, but I'll say this, your story was not bad, not the best story I've read but I've seen much worse. your doing pretty good for someone with a different native language, I've seen a few errors here and there but it's nothing too major. concerning the story itself, I enjoyed the evolution it had, it could have used a bit more thought, but writing ...

Fan Fiction - Free FanFiction Stories on Anime, Manga ...https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fan-fiction-free-fanfiction-stories-on-anime-manga/id...?Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Fan Fiction - Free FanFiction Stories on Anime, Manga, Comics, Romance and Movies by Manga Reader. Download Fan Fiction - Free FanFiction Stories on Anime, Manga, Comics, Romance and Movies by Manga Reader and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Reviews: Double Dragneel | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12525318FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... it may be old but it is still one of the best Fairy Tail fanfics I've read. 9/9/2018 c8 2 te.nellis Fantastic! Keep it up! ... So to clarify, are the younger girls going to start going for the younger Natsu since they see how he grows up? 6/30/2018 c1 8 JohnJuanRamboJr35

Why Does Fandom Still Ignore Queer Characters of Color ...https://www.themarysue.com/wlw-poc-queer-fandomDuring that panel, Kaila found out that, despite the fact that women make up the majority of fanfiction writers, the couples that are the most popular are male/male queer ships, most of which not ...

I'm looking for some twilight fanfiction to read. Help ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100724143753AAsjhUUJul 24, 2010 ï¿½ Hey, i cant find any good twiligh fanfiction to read on fanfiction.net and its getting frustrating to try and find a decent one. Anyone have any suggestions?? Anything from fanfiction.net, any pairings, and no one-shots please. thanks for the help. :DStatus: ResolvedAnswers: 8

Lois and Clark/Fanfic Recs | All The Tropes Wiki | FANDOM ...https://allthetropes.fandom.com/wiki/Lois_and_Clark/Fanfic_Recslcfanfic is an archive of Lois and Clark fanfiction, with special icons denoting fics that were deemed to be the best of the best. Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards is one of the main message boards of the above site. Works are usually posted here first and reviewed before their completed versions are edited and archived (see above).

De-FFNet-Izer - Free download and software reviews - CNET ...https://download.cnet.com/De-FFNet-Izer/3000-2071_4-10830407.htmlFanFiction.Net is one of the world's largest fanfiction archives, but it's no picnic to use. The De-FFNet-izer slurps down fanfics, cleans them up a bit, and saves them on your local computer ...

they are the best I love them <<< AW TOMMY WE LOVE YOU ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/405957353899628207they are the best I love them <<< AW TOMMY WE LOVE YOU. they are the best I love them <<< AW TOMMY WE LOVE YOU. Visit. Discover ideas about Theatre Nerds. April 2019. basically they wrote him a smut fanfiction? (Also that's sweet that they wanted him to feel included XD) ... basically they wrote him a smut fanfiction? (Also that's sweet that ...

Lois & Clark / Fanfic Recs - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/LoisAndClarklcfanfic is an archive of Lois and Clark fanfiction, with special icons denoting fics that were deemed to be the best of the best. Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards is one of the main message boards of the above site. Works are usually posted here first and reviewed before their completed versions are edited and archived (see above).

Overwatch: Fanfiction, story, and gameplay! | Professor of ...https://cfiesler.tumblr.com/post/181825194860/overwatch-fanfiction-story-and-gameplayGiven the big news today that Soldier 76 is canonically gay, I thought I�d share some more findings from the survey I deployed recently (mostly shared here on Tumblr!) as part of my Online Fandom class last semester. A group of undergraduate students were interested in Overwatch and the relationship between fanfiction, story, and gameplay!

Potions and Snitches :: LAXgirlwww.potionsandsnitches.org/fanfiction/viewuser.php?uid=210Mar 15, 2005 ï¿½ Stories by LAXgirl. ... but when the Order is jeopardized by one of its own, Harry must risk everything to save the one that once saved him... even if that person is Snape ... All fanfiction and fanart are the property of the individual writers and artists represented on this site and do not represent the views and opinions of the Webmistress ...

Suggestion: Evil Counterpart.Film - TV Tropes Forumhttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=1436622969027872200Check out my fanfiction! ... Both are the sole lightsaber-wielding warriors in an otherwise tech-based army, and the last remnants of the Jedi order. ... I think it's pretty hard not to mistake which guy is evil when one of them is wearing an intimidating mask and cape. Black clothes does not have to mean evil.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Fanfiction_%F0%9F%97%BE_The_Princesses_of_Fourth_Grade" h="ID=SERP,5119.1">Fanfiction ?? The Princesses of Fourth Grade | Pookie ...https://pookiefanfictionandfanon.fandom.com/wiki/Fanfiction_%F0%9F%97%BE_The...They're self-centered, they're sassy, and not afraid to ask for what they want. They're the princesses of fourth grade. Peyton Morales- Peyton is an 10 year old girl with huge dreams of becoming a famous actress and model. She is easily the most popular penguin in her class, and she loves to...

Stories in Fantasy (page 57) :: FicWad: fresh-picked ...https://ficwad.com/category/10/57A fanfiction writer has an unexpected encounter on a deserted island. Rating: NC-17 - Genres: ... This was one of the many beginnings that I had written for my story, but it was written a few years ago. ... All stories contained in this archive are the property of their respective authors, and the owners of this site claim no responsibility for ...

When The Fandom Takes Over: I'm Obsessed With Speculative ...https://studentedge.org/article/when-the-fandom-takes-overLike fanfiction and television analysis, it indicates the impact television shows can have on individuals, inspiring us to convert our interest in a show into a new creative opportunity; to learn and to think critically about the messages the show is intent on exploring. I�m deep in it now. Emily Lam is one of Student Edge�s student ...

What Does It Take To Make You Walk Away ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12196621/1/What-Does-It-Take-To-Make-You-Walk-Away'I have no proof but I believe you and I have been dosed with a mild love potion or a potion that makes us attracted to them and no one else. I believe it started in our fourth year, that's when I first got upset with Ron, and it was the first time you paid attention to a girl, you wanted to ask Cho to the ball.

The Truth Behind The Friendship Chapter 6, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8772391/6/The-truth-behind-the-friendshipFollow/Fav The Truth Behind The Friendship. By: ... I haven't laughed in so long. But what you said, well, I think it was the combination of how serious you sounded and how right you were.' 'I was serious, knowing what I had to do and him, well, that was just my life for so long. ... He stared at Harry for a minute, then signed, tapped it with ...

Chapter 14: It feels nice to know some one cares. - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/114881278-new-girl-stiles-stilinski-1-chapter-14-it-feelsRead Chapter 14: It feels nice to know some one cares. from the story New Girl // Stiles Stilinski [1] by KileyPayne with 20,948 reads. fanfiction, love, mtvte...Reviews: 99Content Rating: everyone

Frozen Tears | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Frozen_TearsFinn and Jake looked up, Jake had the conclusion that she was the Ice King's daughter. Finn and Jake decided to free the princesses while Icey was fighting the Ice King. Ice King asked why Icey was doing this. Icey responded cold that she wants an own live, although she only lived for a few hours.

The Fault in Our Stars Fan Fiction - The Cedar Tree - Mediumhttps://medium.com/cedar-students-publications/the-fault-in-our-stars-fan-fiction-f85d...Apr 21, 2017 ï¿½ The Fault in Our Stars Fan Fiction. ... I said yes to this date in case it was the last time we�d ever get to hang out again.� ... �I always thought I was gonna be the first to go,� he ...

K.C. Undercover - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz32/quiz/1435778488Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� TV shows quizzes-� Other TV shows. ... When was the first time K.C. went to a party Marisa invited her to? K.C. doesn't go to parties ... I am waaaay to old for this kind of show but it is comical, clean and gets me away from the real world for awhile. ...

shutter, a chicago fire fanfiction - Sunflowers and honey.https://moonflowersandtea.weebly.com/shutter/shutter-a-chicago-fire-fanfictionMar 11, 2015 ï¿½ shutter, a chicago fire fanfiction. ... The click of Leslie's camera was the first thing that roused her from her deep sleep. Shifting languidly in bed, Gabriela groaned sleepily. ... She stood out. And it hit Dawson that Leslie took these photos for a reason. So that even when her lover's blue eyes were closed, Gabriela could see herself the ...

Imagine Loki showing you his true form | Loki Of Jotunheim ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/370280400595581667Imagine Loki showing you his true form. ... Avenger kisses,I gotta stick with Loki on this one <<< Of course, Loki is the BeSt Loki or Thor Hmmmmm choices choices and I want to know about cap ... #wattpad #fanfiction Just as the title says! This is my first time writing fan fiction�

Harry Potter/Tom Riddle � for need of a good HP fanfictionhttps://forneedofagoodhpfanfiction.wordpress.com/tag/harry-pottertom-riddlePosts about Harry Potter/Tom Riddle written by sbrigarti. Search. ... than in canon. I actually like their characterisations in the context of the story, with one or two minor exceptions, but it works and one of the things I really want to compliment about this fic, is that the author goes into such depth about the characters� personalities ...

Granger? Malfoy. [ COMPLETE ] - 1. The Yule Ball in 2019 ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/617415430141903069And it brings him to stay with Hermione for a couple of days. ... Emma is being sassy to Alfonso the director and then you have Tom in the background who is in love with his arm ... Toms like: oooooo u hawt! This mudblood deserves better than you<<< This is photoshopped she was talking to a director Title says all #fanfiction #Fanfiction # ...

After-Party (Chapter 1) (Fanfiction) (Repost) | Plants vs ...https://aminoapps.com/c/plants-vs-zombies-heroes/page/blog/after-party-chapter-1...((A/N: I don't know exactly how to do this but like I'm putting it up from my fanfiction.net account to here. I might upload it on Wsttpad as well if y'all want me to.)) ((Nerd's Note: Also I Know that this chapter isn't vey good. I hope that chapter two will be good enough for you guys~)) ((So in ...

Pin by FanfictionRecommendations.com | Rec Lists ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/726909196083180380Emma is being sassy to Alfonso the director and then you have Tom in the background who is in love with his arm ... Toms like: oooooo u hawt! This mudblood deserves better than you<<< This is photoshopped she was talking to a director Title says all #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... Can we just talk for a minute about how ...

Oh, Daryl.https://confessionsofadarylfangirl.tumblr.com/page/29If you have met Norman, we'd love to hear about that too. This blog is NSFW. We accept fanfiction, stories, fanart, and anything else you can think of. We're all simply fans looking to get our thoughts and feelings out about one of our favorite characters, hatred towards this blog and/or it's �

Just One of the Guys Chapter 4: Bird or no?, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4035319/4/Just-One-of-the-GuysFollow/Fav Just One of the Guys. By: remuslives. ... As long as the twins didn't involve first or second years she tried to ignore the rule breaking. One reason was because of her extreme dislike of Professor Umbridge, the other was because she liked how happy it made Fred to pull an exceptional prank. ... It was a long shot but it made her ...

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13324640/1/Star-Wars-Return-of-the-Jedi-The-Loud-House...One last continuation that wraps everything up and brings a proper conclusion to a perfect trilogy. Lucy: If it's the last one, I hope the Empress has a big role. (Everyone gathers around Lincoln with anticipation.) Lincoln: Trust me, this last episode may not be considered as good as the first two, but it's still worthwhile. Let's get to it�

[Discussion] Opinion: Some fic topics just breed utter ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/c9rfl9/discussion_opinion_some_fic...Probabilistically speaking, you're right that I've rarely seen good fics using those premises (though if the sheer idea doesn't infuriate you, which I admit it might, I've seen some decent stories using magical Lordships, provided Harry doesn't have ten of them).. That being said, I don't think any of these ideas are unworkable, they'd just take a lot more care and talent to be done right.Top responsesThinking about it, I don't think these topics encourage bad fics, I think bad fics are attracted to these topics. If someone says "As a non-religious, more � read more16 votesUnpopular Opinion : Slytherin House culture is mind numbingly dull and is written by people who don't know the first thing about politics or nobility.54 votesLord Potter. On this trope, I think the trash that it breeds is because overpowered edgelord comes along with it. I think poltical fics can be good, but like with Game � read more6 votesIf done well, every topic can make a fantastic story. But I agree that those topics aren�t usually written well. But the same goes for self-inserts, original � read more3 votesSlash with Death Eaters: If we're accepting Rowling's statement that homophobia isn't ingrained in wizarding culture the way it was part of muggle culture � read more2 votesMy fanfiction tastes tend to be extremely tame. I have admittedly read one male pregnancy fic I liked (though it wasn't a Harry Potter one), but I agree � read more1 voteSee all

An Archive of Our Own: How AO3 built a nonprofit ...https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/an-archive-of-our-own-how-ao3-built-a-nonprofit...Feb 12, 2019 ï¿½ When the fanfiction site Archive of Our Own was conceived of and founded in 2007, its creators had one goal in mind. Yes, they wanted to give creators ownership over their own work and freedom of expression, but, most importantly, they wanted to create a �Author: Caitlin Busch

Is the Brave New World by bellerophon30, is it worth ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/93qq8k/is_the_brave_new_world_by_beller...I enjoyed it a lot when I first really got into HP fanfics. It was one of the first break away from Dumbledore fanfics I'd read, it was complete and it's writing was pretty decent. I've read better since then, but I always make sure my pdf copy of it is safe because I know I'll want to reread it again one day.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7761/1Dokuga - A Sesshoumaru and Kagome Fansite. AUTHOR'S NOTE. I wanted to thank my wonderful beta, Dianna, for taking the time to edit this fanfic for me, so readers from here on in the mistakes and errors I have regreatfully missed have been rooted out and made known to me, and I �

A list of FanFiction Downloader Supported sites ...https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212524May 07, 2013 ï¿½ I found a webpage that had a list of sites that are supported by the FanFiction Downloader in Calibre and saved the links to a file. Thought others might find it of interest. I haven't been to all of them so don't know what all is at various sites but it looks like an interesting list.

The Best Night Ever / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/TheBestNightEverThe Best Night Ever is one of Capn_Chryssalid's My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fanfictions. Now with a sequel, This Platinum Crown. Summary: Prince Blueblood thought the Grand Galloping Gala was over. He thought he could just go to sleep and put it behind him.

TITLE: The King of the Con - Angelfire: Welcome to Angelfirewww.angelfire.com/ct2/jesmag7fanfiction/kingofthecon.htmThe King of the Con. By: Jesfrealo. ... the SOB had gotten him pretty good�but Ezra Standish was the King of the Con! He would get that no good, skirt-chasing, simpleton!! Ezra exited the bathhouse, still fuming, when he saw Buck. ... The time of year saw many homesteaders in town with the first rays of the sun and many of the establishments ...

Not What He Seems Chapter 9: Chatting, a ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12332129/9/Not-What-He-SeemsFanFiction | unleash ... Chad takes things too far in his efforts to torment Evie, Jay, Mal, Carlos, Doug, and even Ben, and they hatch a plan to get their revenge. ... I'm doing this because want to help you," Doug added. Chad looked at him in surprise, but it quickly changed to a grief-ridden frown. "I don't deserve it, though. I was horrible ...

It Was a Joke: The Foretold Note Chapter 3, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11178650/3/It-Was-a-Joke-The-Foretold-NoteFanFiction | unleash ... He hadn't had much faith in his 'predictions' but it didn't hurt to try. Apparently, his second entry had come true as well. And he wasn't even trying! ... Someone left me on her doorstep with only a small blanket and a letter explaining that her sister was dead and she had to take me in. That was it. I apparently ...

Inkheart (2008) - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Inkheart (2008)/worksAfter being given a link to a fanfiction, Lee Richards learns the hard way that he is a Silvertongue - a person with the rare gift of turning the written word into reality. Apparently reading a fanfiction out loud can summon characters from them, so now he has to try and bring a certain unicorn back home. What could possibly go wrong? Language ...

Reviews: Three Vampires and a little lady | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5876900for Three Vampires and a little lady. 6/15/2010 c1 Twisted-Twilighter Interesting! More please! 4/24/2010 c1 ZombieChick29 ... You're off to a great start and I look forward to seeing what you have planned in the future. Thanks! ... u added "charlies pov" but it wasnt in his pov.. it was a narrator (aka u lol)... Might wanna fix that lol.

Reviews: What burns inside you | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1083404411/23/2014 c2 2 tenebreyami in some way, I xould say that i lve the proposition 3, but it would probably be hard, with how you had make this story begin... so the besser, for me, would be proposition 2 to become 3, or 3 to become 2. there is also another option, it's a kakashi naruto (I mean what you are doing in the writing) to go to a naruto sasuke... because of some mistake made by kakashi ...

During His Sixth Year Chapter 4, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9431630/4/During-his-sixth-yearFollow/Fav During His Sixth Year. By: phoenixgirl26. ... You need to decide if this is going anywhere or not.' 'Yes, I want it,' Harry panted again then felt Snape's fingers touch him again then he grunted as he felt the first intrusion, Snape's finger was pushing inside him, 'Oh god,' Harry's eyes closed as he felt the finger move in and out ...

The First (important) One, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12291669/1/The-First-important-OneDraco is under the firm belief that for all people except incredibly lucky ones, their actual first kiss is never truly special. Technically, the first time anyone kissed Draco, he was eight years old and playing with a neighbor wizard, and someone tripped, and Draco was introduced to a sensation that he hadn't yet known was sacred to most people.

YOU NEVER BETRAY FAMILY OR KPOP : Seventeen Mafia AUhttps://thekpopmafia.tumblr.com/post/136016816918/seventeen-mafia-auHey guys, Admin Omega here! This is the first time I�ve written fanfiction of any kind so I hope you guys enjoy it and maybe get a little angsty :) �They�ve made their move,� The8 walked swiftly to Scoups and Woozi who had been deep in conversation planning the next move they would take. The two exchanged a swift look and asked for the ...

Bagorah | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/BagorahBagorah is a giant bat. In his normal form, his seize is 2.5 m and his wings are 3,5 m each.On his feet he have 3 sharp claws, who also his toes. His fur is grey. The veins in his wings are clearly visible and because his wings are only made of skin, similar to bats on earth. He has giant ears who are, just like the wings, made out skin.

Other Fnaf literature by LadyFiszi on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/ladyfiszi/gallery/58212221/Other-Fnaf-literatureThis is where most of my FNAF arts belongs, also the fanfiction. I try to keep this as close as the original story of the game as possible, but we can't know anything for sure so I built up my own FNAF world using my favorit theories. I didn't really cared about the timeline since it is really messed up.

Reviews: Steel Held Tight | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6941160It was all well written, especially Boninsky. I always thought that there was more going on in his head than he let on...or he received a bullet to the brain and he's really looney tunes. Regardless, the style was superb, and I hight doubt that the Other Mother would of enjoyed round two as much as the first. (Coraline kicks the door open.

Ninja elfling chapter 1, a Naruto - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12827313/1/Ninja-elflingMaybe it was the clashing technique's we used What ever the case may be I'm probably stuck here now. ... The youngest one of eight says before seeing a blonde child of six looking at the three with a sad smile. ... They all watch as the boy feeds the little Fox a piece of meat. "No feeding animals at the table." The woman scolds Naruto.

The Unfortunate Life of Neo Chapter 1, a rwby fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11661881/1/The-Unfortunate-Life-of-NeoThis is where my life will end, eh? Neo collapsed back down to the ground as the pain was overtaking her ability to hold herself up. She did not have to wait long as the fiery blonde quickly mounted her and proceeded to jerk her up by her collar until they were face to face. "Ya know, I really hate one sided fights against a weak opponent."

Good Black family fanfics? : HPfanfiction - reddit.comhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3sbfvm/good_black_family_fanficsWhen Sirius Black ran away from home, it was the result of five years of being tugged between his Dark family and Light friends. Contrary to what he told Harry, nothing about choosing sides had been easy. He was just an excellent liar, especially about his mixed loyalties, his Dark past, and his role as the Dark's most successful spy.

Equestria Daily - MLP Stuff!: Fanfiction Update: May 19https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/05/fanfiction-update.htmlThis is the story of how a certain world inhabited by Technicolor ponies found their Song and how it interwove itself in the Songs of so many others. This is a story of how everything can change in a single moment. Songs of the Spheres (Update Part 96-98!)

Reviews: From Shadow | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11143500Oh my god, the best fanfiction that I've read in a long time, and the only one that had me hooked. I didn't sleep until 11:00 to try and finish, then I woke up at 6:00 to actually finish. During the whole school day this was the only thing I could think about, and everything else flew outta my head.

By The Grace Of Godhttps://spn-bythegraceofgod.tumblr.comSPN fanfiction series by @theriverscribe, plus artwork and fics created by readers. Asks are open--send questions to be answered either by the author or by the characters. Icon by @unfortunatecas!

Only A Game Chapter 5, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11451281/5/Only-A-GameTaking the package out of her outstretched hands and a flicker of something appeared on his face for a moment. It looked similar to a smile for didn't last long. ''Er, thank you Miss. Granger, that is thoughtful of you.'' He wasn't very good at thanking people but it seemed enough for Hermione.

The Kiss Chapter 1, a dungeon ni deai o ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12858713/1/The-KissFanFiction | unleash ... After holding each other for a long hug and a couple more kisses, they parted ways as Ais had to ready for the 59th floor expedition to face Revis and what secrets there lie. ... They could clearly see how he changed the sword princess to a young teenage girl in puppy love, and they were not about to ruin things for ...

Star Trek: The Paradise Syndrome - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek:_The_Paradise_SyndromeArriving at the asteroid, it attempts to push the huge rock to a benign course. A deflector beam is used in conjunction with warp drive propulsion, further taxing resources. Spock then orchestrates sequential blasts from the ship's various phasers, but the beams only manage to blast chunks loose as the ship strains to maintain power.

Mass Effect Fanfiction... thoughts? - Microsoft Communityhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbanswers/forum/xba_gapp/mass-effect-fanfiction...Jan 11, 2012 ï¿½ Some of it was really bad, I obviously only subscribed to the good stuff (basically people's blogs). And a few people kind of got out of hand essentially writing Shepard/Tali erotica which was just weird. Not my cup of tea. I haven't read ME fanfic in so long, maybe it will reignite some spark thats been missing for a year now.

What are some best dramoine fanfictions? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-are-some-best-dramoine-fanfictionsJan 06, 2017 ï¿½ OOh mate that's a ship I haven't delved into for a loooong time. Mostly because I've been absorbed in the Drarry world. I'm still sure I can answer your question. Note these fanfics are all on wattpad.com 1. The Hoax (Dramione Story) 2. - n o e ...

The Hidden Harry(s) Chapter 6, a harry potter ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11932885/7/The-Hidden-Harry-sHarry was abused. This is a fact. To Harry, it was a fact of life. Magicals can be quite lazy when it comes to mental conditions, and muggles are quite advanced in that area. Muggles would have noticed, if they weren't told that Harry was a troubled child. Magicals would never have noticed, if not for �

This is the Way Things Should Be Chapter 4, a sailor moon ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7473866/4/This-is-the-Way-Things-Should-BeThis is the Way Things Should Be. By Bashfulglowfly. Chapter Four. As Usagi and the others got off the train, they were still followed by the strange girls. Aika spoke in a low voice to Sayuri and Michiru "You two are the best seers, do you sense anything from them?" Michiru shook her head.

Are we friends? Or more? (Damien Hass x Reader) - 8} The ...https://www.wattpad.com/486033971-are-we-friends-or-more-damien-hass-x-reader-8-theKeys is very needed: y/s/n= your ship name (with Damien duh),mine is romien (this is the fanfiction you and Damien are going to read at the welcome video) It might have smut sorry if it's bad love yall ? ?Reviews: 5Content Rating: mature

I'm currently writing a Harry Potter fanfiction, and I was ...https://www.quora.com/Im-currently-writing-a-Harry-Potter-fanfiction-and-I-was...I don't know if it was a tree or bushes, or what type, so make it up? It's your story. Also, I would have searched and asked the same question because I like my stories also having lots of intricate details to envision the scene they are reading. ...

BellaNessieCullen's FanFiction: Fun Extrashttps://bellanessiecullen.blogspot.com/p/fan-art.htmlFanFiction This is a list of direct FanFictions of my stories, they are stories that use my characters or the moonpool children. If you happen to be waiting impatiently for an update from me I suggest filling it with these stories :) Small disclaimer: These stories are purely 'Fan'FanFiction and do not correlate to the future of any of my stories.

Reviews: Jenna The Waitress | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/762130512/15/2013 c24 2 Lewtam You honestly managed to get every single character perfectly. Most fanfiction on here for criminal minds can never replicate the characteristics of Reid and so I honestly enjoyed this one immensely, it's very unfortunate that it ended where it did!

Reviews: Of Demons and Duel Monsters | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2662401That was the best Yugioh/Naruto crossover I've seen in a lifetime! ... hey man your story is cool but are the one who made the GunDread SEED fics in mediaminer? if you are or not i have a crossover fic idea. it called Neon Genesis Mobile Suit Gundam SEED my fan fic idea this takes place in the world of eva and in the Cosmic Era in this ...

imagen descubierto por e k i n . Descubre (�y guarda!) tus ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/843158361464159799#wattpad #fanfiction It's their last year at Hogwarts. All the people from the war are allowed to return for their last year, but when Draco and Hermione are Head Boy and Girl, could their endless years of chaos never come to an end? ... " my First Dramione Story A one night fumble with the Enemy turns out for a big decisions in the ...

An FMAB Writing Blog � Royai Fanfiction Masterposthttps://mustangtaisa.tumblr.com/post/156051233328/royai-fanfiction-masterpostRoyai Fanfiction Masterpost This post will be updated every time I write something new. ... Below are the links to all the fanfics I�ve written for the RoyxRiza pairing from Fullmetal Alchemist, listed ... a bit of Angst. The Promised Day was the catalyst for a change in Roy and Riza�s relationship. Unbreakable Bonds - Written for Royai ...

Pokemon Master League Download, Informations & Media ...https://pokemonromhack.com/pokemon-master-league.htmlMay 31, 2017 ï¿½ Pokemon Master League is a fan-made game based on the "Pokemon Master League" fanfiction. Some time ago, there was a fanfiction which tell us about the new adventure of an ex-Pokemon Champion in Akito Region. If you have played Pokemon Mega Adventure before, then surely you will know that the author of that game and

Fan fiction geeks need a better deal from Amazon�s Kindle ...https://nationalpost.com/opinion/matt-gurney-if-amazon-wants-to-exploit-geeks-for...Jun 01, 2013 ï¿½ No TV show would ever have each episode written by totally different writers who don't co-ordinate or adhere to a central plan. And no decent writer, even if they only peddle in fan fiction�

A Tagatha Fanfic Chapter 3 - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12483830/3/A-Tagatha-Fanfic"Ok, ok, but it's time to get you ready, darling," said Bella, still smiling. The first thing that was new to Agatha, was that she had to wear lots and lots of undergarments. Yes, she wore the normal underwear, but then she had to wear pantaloons, a petticoat (with poofy dresses, this one was not thank god) and a �

Because of a Law Chapter 2: For Ginny's Sake, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11065541/2/Because-of-a-LawHarry thought for a moment, casting a concerned look at his girlfriend and then at his best friend. He seemed to come to a decision because he slowly moved away from Ginny and stood up. "Wait here. Don't move until I get back." And he apparated. Hermione couldn't bring herself to look Ginny in the eye so she sat and stared at her nails.

I am looking for well-written 'serious' self-insert ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/i-am-looking-for-well-written-serious-self...Apr 24, 2019 ï¿½ This is gonna sound weird, but Mass Vexations Chapter 1: Prologue, a mass effect fanfic | FanFiction is one I would recommend, as it was the first SI fanfic I've heard that took a self-aware approach. Like, before, my perception of SIs were basically: "Hai! I am Edgeguard the Hedgehog! I am Sonic's little brother who has an angsty backstory about a thinly veiled parody of my real life problems ...

Reviews: Chunin Exams Sabotage | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1219117912/31/2018 c1 5 RFDN This is an amazing one shot that could easily be adapted to a full story. That doesn't mean it doesn't have problems. The first is that honestly there would have been some changes to Naruto's behavior due to his training that would have alerted his team to changes.

TMoOD fanfiction - blogspot.comhttps://tmoodff030.blogspot.comMartha and Ruth wouldn't be here for another hour. She decided this was the perfect opportunity to call her sister, she pulled a chair up to the phone. After a few rings, Abby picked up the phone. "Hello" "Abby, it's Livy, we have a son, Daniel." Abby was silent for a moment, not sure what to say.

The Poker Pro Who Wants to Save the World | HuffPosthttps://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-poker-pro-who-wants-to-save-the-world_b_58323653e4b...Liv Boeree�s life story reads less like a biography and more like the plot of a badly-written Mary Sue fanfiction. She began her adult life by getting a 1st class degree in astrophysics. At age 21, she learned to play poker. She fell in love with the game and proceeded to become one of the most ...

Guzu Gallery - 20 Photos & 27 Reviews - Toy Stores - 5000 ...https://www.yelp.com/biz/guzu-gallery-austinA thorough look through the merch is absolutely recommended. You can find anything from decades-old back issues of Juxtapoz magazine to a Shaquille O'Neal art zine to a handbound photocopy of someone's 1990s Star Trek theory and fanfiction journal (no joke). The biggest draw for me personally are the themed art shows that happen every few months.4.5/527 Yelp reviewsLocation: 5000 N Lamar Blvd Austin, TX 78751

life as a teenage ailurophile � that means cat lover, so ...https://lifeasateenageailurophile.wordpress.comI�m going to my dad�s house in a minute so I (yet again) have no time for a proper post so I�m just going to give y�all a very quick update on the failure that is my life� My latest failure all started because I read too much FanFiction. Hayffie FanFiction (I lead a wild life).

E?MIKA � I wanted to draw something sexy for a change, but ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/649714683722908761when Alya finds out about a certain black cat visiting her best friend, along with the fact that she was the last one to know that her best friend was dating one of Paris superheroes. #wattpad #fanfiction Adrien starts developing feelings for Marinette after taking her to a event.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1057/1Little did they know that the snake demon had some followers. As the four main fighters dealt with the big problem Kagome was left to fend off the onslaught of lesser demons while trying to keep the children out of harms way. "I got it!" Yelled InuYasha as he sliced off one of the snakes head.

Who is my real mother? Chapter 1, a Flash - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13267853/1/Who-is-my-real-motherThis is a new Flash and Supergirl crossover brought to you by me and my friend, Knight2000. ... Barry nodded then sat down in a chair near one of the desks in the corner. ... That's the first chapter finished and I would like to thank my superfriend, Knight2000, for helping me as she's the best. ...

The Path Least Taken Chapter 5: First Year Part V, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11437810/5/The-Path-Least-TakenOnce Petunia got the children sorted, she kissed them each on the head and told them to right as soon as they could and that she was eager to know what house they would be in. Dudley hugged her fiercely, afraid for the first time since losing his father to the fire. He would have cried but he was the man of the house and men do not cry.

This is a roadtrip TV fanfic. Hi, I'm Brook and It was the ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/78728557858323697912 Mar 2019- This is a roadtrip TV fanfic. Hi, I'm Brook and It was the first day � #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad

Jeff Killer Reader Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Jeff+The+Killer+X+ReaderBrowse through and read jeff killer reader fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... The description first page a read written story from the first or you truly insane Navy better I don't know me. ... (Y/N) is one of those. Being a detective means that you only have to trust yourself; it's the most important part of the job. ...

�Avengers Preferences� - Note V | Geek Out | Marvel ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/206039751681148311#wattpad #fanfiction This was originally going to be my Avengers x Reader one shots, but as I have so many to upload, I'm separating them by character. This is for the characters that don't have enough shots to have their own series. Fury, Phil, Maria, Ultron, Bucky, Pepper.

Who Is This Kid? Chapter 1, a spider-man fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13245872/1/Who-Is-This-KidFollow/Fav Who Is This Kid? By: Letterbug13. This is a short and cute Avengers/Spiderman story! At the time this, Tony is the only Avenger who knows that Peter is Spiderman. There�s some nice irondad spiderson fluff! This is a stand alone story, so its not connected to any of my other stories. ... That's the first chapter, I hope you guys ...

American Dad Fanfiction Stories - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/American+DadAug 31, 2015 ï¿½ Browse through and read american dad fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... he didn't feel he was capable of living. But when a new girl moves into town, Athena Grey. She changes his whole life around. ... She is a secret dancer who has a YouTube channel who is very famous only Luna hides her face with a mask, but then Yoon ...

Fan Fiction - angelfire.comwww.angelfire.com/nt/harrypotter/ffiction.htmlHe has venom in his eyes. He's too sour for a cake. And, Harry he does despise. For Harry he makes trouble. But tries to save him anyway. His potions really bubble, And come in handy every day. He hates every Gryffindor face. But gives Slytherin all the attention. He �

Reviews: Arthur (Pendragon?) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8562682the first things i loved about this story: Arthur�s conflict over whether to keep on the lookout for a sorcerer, or not. Whether short-term and he ought not pursue or encourage a relationship with Gwen, or whether to accept things as they are.

Kiss Me Better (3/?) | Marvel | Bucky barnes fanfiction ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/827466131506613532Thor turns to look at Loki with confusion on his face, "who is she, brother?" Loki keeps his gaze on you and whispers, "she is the reason I wake up every morning, the reason I even draw breath into my chest." Thor looks Loki over and says "go to her.

iron dad | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/iron dad/recentTony stares at him for a moment as he walks into the kitchen putting his stuff down silently so Steve doesn�t hear him. ... whispering in his ear, �Tony, ... beta reader beta request marvel marvel endgame endgame tony lives iron dad spiderson fanfiction avengers avengers fanfiction spiderman spiderman far from home. 10 notes. Reblog ...

Who I Am Chapter 1, a descendants, 2015 fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13323920/1/Who-I-AmA/N: Hello all! Rose here, jumping into this fandom with the beginnings of a new story. I've always loved Audrey as a character, dunno why since she's kinda awful in the films. But, still, a fun character to develop and play around with. Who I Am is set between the end of the first �

Not What It Seems Chapter 1, a vampire diaries fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12907513/1/Not-What-It-SeemsSo I am starting a new story, I know I have a few but with Originals ending.I got this cool idea. What if there was something going on between Elijah and Katherine. What if they had been married and had a child together. I kind of pictured her being a bit wild like her mom and a bit of a daddy's girl.

Reviews: Gods Without Grace | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12419271You just know all of my buttons, don't you? And I'm a real sucker for a Hermione revenge story. The story unfolded so perfectly, I'm surprised you wrote it so quickly! I knew who Jean was the moment she called herself Jean, but it took me a while to get the time right or even realize that she wasn't in the correct time.

The Life of a Starkid - Fanfictionhttps://thelifeofastarkid.weebly.com/fanfiction.htmlWhen they went inside Jaime grabbed Lauren�s arm with one had and a cart with the other. ... A/N-This is my first attempt at writing fanfiction in a while so I�m not sure how its going to turn out. ... Nannying had kept her so busy that she hadn�t had time for fans for a couple days. The first thing she noticed was the unusually large ...

Chaos | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ChaosChaos was known promotionally as the small spark that let lose the entire world of creation. She was only known for a breif period before receeding into a long and deep slumber, but it is told in prophecy that when the world is filled with too much evil, she will return and �

ASL: The Wish Of A Soul! Chapter 1: The Light!, an one ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11677159/1/ASL-The-Wish-Of-A-SoulFollow/Fav ASL: The Wish Of A Soul! By: Lunapok. ... One of the boys who had black messy hair, a scar under his left eye and a straw hat on his head, that looked to be too big for him. He also looked to be much younger than he really was,he was currently 7 years old. ... "But it want us to go in�" Said Luffy as the two looked at him with a ...

Naruto D Namikaze Chapter 2: Slaves and ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11365633/2/Naruto-D-NamikazeNaruto D. Namikaze "Not bad, but it could use some work", a man watched from the rooftops with a smile on his face. He scratched his bearded face and adjusted his glasses. Naruto D. Namikaze "That was Haki!" yelled a man. "Duh he is like, a Yonko", said another female. Naruto marched toward Charloss with an expression of steal.

Fan fiction is just as valid a way to start off writing as ...https://www.reddit.com/r/writing/comments/buma30/fan_fiction_is_just_as_valid_a_way_to...If not for fanfiction, I would've given up on writing when I was a teen. As an adult dealing with depression, it's almost a life line. Sounds dramatic I know but it helps me greatly. I get to revisit favorite universes, relax, and when I write, it makes me happy. I get to socialize (to a degree).Top responsesAs an unspoken rule, we typically don't allow crossposts because of the twin threat of unintentional brigading (both to and from) and split discourse, especially � read more1 voteFanfiction helps me retain my love of writing. I stretched my creative muscles with fanfic. When I was a kid I was in some good fic communities. So many � read more228 votesPlenty of serious authors have written things that amount to glorified fan fiction, if you think about it. Neil Gaiman comes to mind. He's written Doctor Who � read more94 votesBad time to admit I only write fanfiction, and that I take what I learn in this sub to apply it to fanfiction? I'll make this opinion even more unpopular: fanfiction � read more159 votesSo, writer confession time.the story I'm writing now, started off as a Harry Potter fanfic and really blossomed into its own thing. I ended up creating my own world � read more42 votesi don�t really read fan fiction, but i�ve seen excerpts from some that are better than the source material. i think fan fiction being cringey is a � read more55 votesSee all

Adventure Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/c/AdventureThis is my Wings Of Fire fan fiction. It takes place after Darkstalker was defeated. When new students arrive at Jade Mountain Academy, danger comes. Will there ever be peace, or is the whole of Pyrrhia doomed forever? (this book has all the characters from the book and a few of my own so please do...

The best naruto fanfic just like ever : NarutoFanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoFanfiction/comments/6rmxoq/the_best_naruto_fanfic_just...The best naruto fanfic just like ever Fic Request I feel like everyone has a fanfiction that everyone has read thats so good its obvious and I feel like I'm left out is there one if not just hit me up with a non sexual long naruto fanfic.

Dramione Rec list - blogspot.comhttps://dramionerecs.blogspot.comDec 07, 2012 ï¿½ This is how a war would be if HP wasn't written for children. All the blood, gore and vomit, in the midst of the horrors of war, you have romance, and it's sweet and VERY well written. God of the Lost by gravidy - Best Dramione fanfiction to date, but unfinished. The plot is amazing, its a whole magical adventure rivaling harry potter canon ...

The Cxa Fic Library - Cloud x Aerith - tapatalk.comhttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/cloud_x_aerith/the-cxa-fic-library-t6307.htmlI know extremely old post, but I wanted to bring this up. You know, I was looking through the search engine for something about this fanfic, and I came to a realization. My site might be the final one that actively hosts this fanfic as the author neither posted it on her fanfiction account, nor does the last Cetra exist anymore (you can ...

RWBY Communities | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/RWBY/0/4/1This is essentially for all the RWBY stories (regular or crossover) where a main character suddenly becomes a parent/guardian or older sibling to a young child for any reason, be it because the child's parents died or otherwise.

You're Not The Only One Chapter 3, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3779955/3/You-re-Not-The-Only-OneChapter 3. The next day, Ayumi stood proudly in front of Sasuke as the ceremony started, and listened intently to the Third Hokage's words. As the ceremony was coming to a close, she turned around to look at her father, a proud smile on her face, but she noticed Sasuke didn't seem nearly as happy.

General Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/general/0/3/647An archive dedicated to stories of good writing and quality,from lemon to nonlemon,with most stories rated mature and a few that aren't. Best resources to use in research for your own stories are online encyclopedias, search engines and books.

As the World Begins � Ladyholder.comladyholder.com/category/fan-fiction/fandom/stargate-atlantis/as-the-world-beginsOct 06, 2013 ï¿½ All publicly recognizable characters, settings, images, photos, graphics, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No copyright infringement is intended.

Halloween is Coming 2014 | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:227166The wiki mainpage will get a creepy update, and a new logo will be made for the wiki. Chat will be officially known as �The Haunted Chaturn�. Jk. There will also be some events, including: A collaborative wiki horror story! Return to the Anur System!

Semblance of Malice by BloodyRosalia on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/bloodyrosalia/art/Semblance-of-Malice-759019197Aug 12, 2018 ï¿½ The fanfiction seems to be discontinued, as the writer that I worked with has been busy with other projects. I personally don't plan on writing full length fiction for my characters, but one day I hope to create an art ask project where people can post questions/ideas for me to sketch using my OCs.

Reviews for Death has no Master, but Life has ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/11910526I hope this isn't one of those stupid moments were the disease is transferred as a punishment. It would not only be quite a cliche, a cheap one at that, but it would break the Harry portrayal. Also, for someone so selfless he is being quite selfish, bargaining with his �

Jealousy Is A Sin Chapter 2: You're Going ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5283971/2/Jealousy-Is-A-Sin"Oh, then who is? You?" Hermione laughed. "Well-" "Later." Hermione said. It's been a long time coming And the tables' turned around Cause one of us is goin' One of us is goin' down I'm not runnin', it's a little different now Cause one of us is goin' ONE OF US IS GOIN' DOWN!!! This is hardly worth fighting for But it's the little petty sh*t ...

Are there any fics where Harry marries Narcissa ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/7gnidh/are_there_any_fics_where_harry...Nov 30, 2017 ï¿½ Are there any fics where Harry marries Narcissa? (self.HPfanfiction ... There is at least one other story out there where Harry and Narcissa get married but it is a weird mixture of harem marriage law fic and non-explicit smut. ... Harry's marriage to Ginny is on the rocks, a chance meeting in Grimmauld place changes everything. This is my ...Top responsesOh He's into WILF now?6 voteslinkffn(Narcotic Effects by Mehetabelo)3 votesFound for the academic challenge: linkffn(The Real Mrs. Potter by NevLongbottomForever)2 votesSee all

Slave// Why Don't We Fanfiction - ??My life is a disaster ...https://www.wattpad.com/507347759-slave-why-don%27...Read ??My life is a disaster?? from the story Slave// Why Don't We Fanfiction by sweetreigne1w ( Mrs. Avery ) with 7,139 reads. read, corbynbesson, danielseave...Reviews: 58Content Rating: mature

LF some fanfics or maybe give you guys some ideas. (NBWL ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/5al47v/lf_some_fanfics_or_maybe_give...This is not WBWL but it is one of the best crime lord!Harry fanfictions there are. The sequel is currently being written and is updated roughly once a month. Features a Genius!Harry Killer!Harry some child abuse in the earlier chapters. And is for VERY mature audiences. linkffn(10808106) linkffn(11869527)

Reviews: Death has no Master, but Life ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11910526I hope this isn't one of those stupid moments were the disease is transferred as a punishment. It would not only be quite a cliche, a cheap one at that, but it would break the Harry portrayal. Also, for someone so selfless he is being quite selfish, bargaining with his �

As the World Changes Chapter 18: Finished ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9345889/18/As-the-World-ChangesFollow/Fav As the World Changes. By: ... But it is a lot of fun to write Annabeth like this I got to admit and I hope you guys enjoy it too. And I hope you like that confrontation with Poseidon. ... It took me literally a week to go through them all and to make sure the continuity of the plot was the same too. So please show me some love and ...

Chap6 | Reverse (a BNHA fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/11283039/Reverse-a-BNHA-fanfiction/8Author's note: I promise to keep this short. This story is going down a slightly different path. It was originally just some little commentary/humor fanfiction, but it has evolved into something more. I would like for it to be a bit more focused on the characters, like Raina and Izuku, instead of retelling BNHA. I can't believe how popular this has become.

authoress.wordpress.com/2018/01/25/fanfiction-net-vs-archive-of-our-own-which-is-better/" h="ID=SERP,5219.1">Fanfiction.net vs. Archive of Our Own: Which is better ...https://mysticalauthoress.wordpress.com/2018/01/25/fanfiction-net-vs-archive-of-our...Jan 25, 2018 ï¿½ This is a big topic I�ve seen when it comes to writing and posting fanfiction a lot, lately.Which platform is better for fanfiction, Fanfiction.net or Archive of Our Own? Being a fanfic writer and reader, I thought I�d give my opinion on what I�ve observed when using both platforms.

Fanfic: Hopeless Ch 2, Fosters | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/13086668/2"Yes." Stef answered, watching as the girl floated upstairs. "Well, that sure was strange." Lena observed, "Do you think something's wrong?" Stef shook her head, "I don't know, but I sure as hell am gonna find out what." Back in her bedroom, Callie was twirling a strand of her brown locks around her finger. Never in her life had she felt so ...

Reviews: Lilacs and Lily Pads | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12105446One thing in particular that got me to the goddamn bone was the conversation with Aang. You handled it so well and I loved everything in it. Katara�s awkward way she stumbled into it, their honesty with each other. This is canon and I love it. I would love to say so much more about how amazing , but I can�t even find the right words!

youtube fanfiction - oakleysfthoying.tumblr.comhttps://oakleysfthoying.tumblr.com/post/114124689699/can-you-do-a-fluffy-emma-blackery...It was the final day of Summer in the City weekend, and today was the day that Emma was shaving her head for charity. ... As the event got bigger every year so it was quite hard for the youtubers to actually walk around and hang out. About an hour later, Zoe finally arrived at the venue with her friend Louise. ... but it�ll be worth it in the ...

I've actually read more than 2 books | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/I've actually read more than 2 booksI've actually read more than 2 books harry potter the hunger games catching fire mockingjay gone series gallagher girls fanfic fanfiction everlark fanfiction westallen fanfiction bellarke fanfiction harry and hermione fanfiction naruhina fanfiction olicity fanfiction zutara fanfiction japril fanfiction.

EatenByATurtle | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/6727006/EatenByATurtleNew to the Gilmore Girls fanfiction, not new to either Gilmore Girls or fanfiction but it's the first time I've combined the two. Huge Java Junkie with a love/hate for all of Rory's men so who she is with is just about timing of my stories. Stories in progress:

Anything For You Chapter 7, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12076052/7/Anything-For-YouThe electricity that rips through his body centralizes in his cock and is something he's never felt before � with anyone. Oh, he's been a horny fucker in the past, but something entirely different. He wants her. He doesn't want to just fuck her; he wants to make love to her.

Reviews: Hinata's Birthday Kiss(es) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/104717923/8/2015 c2 10 Cynthia of the Wallflowers Well...you can always try some soulmate AUs, like a universe where the first words your soulmate says to you is imprinted on your skin, or there's a timer countdown on your wrist, or even that soulmate AU where only your soulmate can kill you.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Just_Friends%3F" h="ID=SERP,5113.1">Just Friends? | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | FANDOM ...https://theloudhousefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Just_Friends?My fourth fanfiction and sort of an epilogue/sequel to my previous fic "An Older Remedy for a Younger Heart". It's an idea I had for a while, but never got to doing until now. As always, I hope you enjoy. Three days have passed since Lori took Lincoln out for a day to help him feel better about...

User blog:BigFanofEntertainment/Just Friends? - Fanfiction ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:BigFanofEntertainment/Just_Friends...Nov 15, 2017 ï¿½ My fourth fanfiction and sort of an epilogue/sequel to my previous fic "An Older Remedy for a Younger Heart". It's an idea I had for a while, but never got to doing until now. As always, I hope you enjoy. Title card by TheMaximumMatt. Three days have passed since Lori took Lincoln out for a �

One of the Worst Chapter 1: Intro, a splatoon ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11456829/1/One-of-the-WorstIt truly is unfair, but what it is. And maybe it's better this way. I have been staying with a kind elderly inkling I call her Nana. She was the only one to have the means and courage to take in someone like me. She runs a small store in the residential marketplace, for inklings that are too lazy to �

About the Archive FAQ | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/faq/about-the-archive?language_id=enWhat is the Archive of Our Own? The Archive of Our Own (AO3) is a noncommercial and nonprofit central hosting site for transformative fanworks such as fanfiction and, in the future, other transformative works such as fanart, fan videos, and podfic.(In the meantime non-text media can be embedded in a work on the Archive. Refer to the Posting and Editing FAQ for more details.)

One Question Chapter 1: Prologue, an inuyasha fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9876435/1/One-QuestionFanFiction | unleash ... passed since he thought he lost her. She ran away, only to return engaged� to one of his closest friends. Now here he was� the best man, and his duty� to go around town and help with the wedding to do list. Strangers, lovers, and forgotten nights all come together and clash. ... They are the property of Rumiko ...

coldturkey | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/users/coldturkey/pseuds/coldturkeyDec 10, 2018 ï¿½ She played Dragon Age: Origins, once, and didn't even finish it. In fact, her knowledge of Dragon Age is based entirely on fanfiction. Be it glorious cosmic fuck-up, or the wonders of the afterlife, she's the one that fell into Thedas instead of her fanfiction obsessed best friend.

Equestria Daily - MLP Stuff!: Fanfiction Updates - June 14thhttps://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/06/fanfiction-updates-june-14th.htmlGeneral Fanfiction About Us Community Soapbox Entry ... Such are the legends. This is a story about one of the kindest ponies I know. The Necromancer's Ambition. Story: The Monster Below (Update Sequel Updated!) ... This is a story of how everything can change in a single moment.

Reviews: The Punk and the Pretty Boy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12377664I was SO excited when I saw that you posted a one shot! Especially since my fav stories from you are the Nicercy high school Au's and the supernatural ones where Nicos a vampire! :) anyway, I LOVED this! It was adorable! ... This was the cutest story I've read in a long time. ... Omg so good I saw your idea for it before you posted it ...

Reviews: MCSM: Immortal's Child | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12141889Silver, this fanfiction was the best fanfiction i have ever read, and one of the best novels I've ever read. This was perfect! I loved every second! I got so emotional so many times while reading this through and the story was painted so clearly and was so well written I felt as though I was watching an actual episode with the characters.

What would be the funniest fanfiction you've ever read ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110124105638AARyr6iJan 24, 2011 ï¿½ Best Answer: Choosing just one is fairly impossible, so I'll give you my top few funniest fanfics (all Harry Potter). There's not all that much between them since they're funny in different ways. A Sorting Song to End All Sorting Songs by textualsphinx. This is �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 6

How to stay motivated to continue writing your fanfiction ...https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-stay-motivated-to-continue-writing-your-fanfictionApr 30, 2017 ï¿½ If you write for the sake of having readers and the spotlight, two things will probably happen: 1. Your writing will probably be mediocre at best 2. You will probably lose interest pretty soon How to stay motivated, it�s actually quite simple: Wri...

canon_compliant/" h="ID=SERP,5248.1">LF marauders era fics, preferably canon compliant and ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/bq3i7r/lf_marauders_era_fics_preferably...Before Lily Potter, there was Lily Evans. Before a martyr of the Light, there was a little girl that had to find her place in a world at war about her right to live. Lily Evans wasn't just a prologue or side note of other people's lives. She was the protagonist of her own story. This is �

Charmed FanFiction Archive - Home | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Charmed-FanFiction-Archive/3210644547715763) On a more real-life level, Shannon was the better choice, as she was committed to making the show as great as it could be. Her directorial farewell (All Hell Breaks Loose) is considered one of the greatest episodes of the series. Plus, she was helping to push the show in a darker direction I �

To Be Himself Chapter 6: Departure, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12282331/6/To-Be-HimselfFanFiction | unleash ... Len asked crossly as the others gaped at Draco's sudden harshness. "Never in my life have I met a family as unloving and unsupportive as yours," Draco replied. "You haven't any idea what Hermione has gone through in her life." ... Her eyes widened as she looked him in his. "Thing for a Muggle-born?" she nearly whispered.

the sting of betrayal Chapter 6, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10168740/6/the-sting-of-betrayalHarry wouldn't run away from me he and I are the best of mates, we are gonna rule the Gryffindor together, me and the boy who defeated your master" then he turned to Daphne and said " don't you dare laugh at me you pure blood bitch" The very stupid red head fumed. In his mind he was fuming, Who did this stupid black-haired pure blood think he was?

Fanfic: I'm The New Freddie Ch 3, iCarly | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/4350038/3Spencer was in his room working on his art which was a good thing for Carly. As the words Freddie had said to her fully sunk in she started to cry. Authors Note: So that's the end of chapter 3. Hope you guys liked it. Is it too dramatic? Are the characters acting as they should? Do you guys like where it is going? It is quickly turning into a ...

Rise of Hyuga Neji- a fan-fiction - Chapter 14 - Webnovel ...https://www.webnovel.com/book/11758222806508805/31634557275007379/Rise-of-Hyuga-Neji...2. After the disappearance of fourth mizukage, the village elders try to search for him for a year to no avail. They enter a period of mourning and blame the missing of their leader on the Akatsuki. Mei would be chosen as the next mizukage.

author_blog_posts/6424107-fanfiction-from-an-author-s-perspective" h="ID=SERP,5160.1">A. Murtagh's Blog - Fanfiction, from an Author's ...https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/6424107-fanfiction-from-an-author-s...Hobb may be among the most actively opposed to fanfiction, but many other major writers have a lukewarm relationship with it, at best. JK Rowling for example has said that she's glad to have inspired people to write and be creative, but that she's a bit disturbed by some of the common themes in the fanfic, such as the Draco Malfoy obsession.

Reviews: Apotheosis | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12948720FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... could do with his newfound government status maybe now he can do a experimental program where using the soul stone in his gauntlet he can steal the quirks of dangerous villains in tartarus this rendering them powerless like endeavour and afterwards be sent to a regular prison and otherwise izuku can ...

To good to be true, chapter 15 - 5 Seconds of Summer ...www.5secondsofsummerfanfiction.com/Stories/Read/72444/To-good-to-be-true/15" Don't come near me how ironic is it that it's the same girl as the first time! I trusted you Harry!" She said and ran away crying. ... We walked back to the room to a panicing Niall and Liam," she's gone she ran out the doors!" Niall said panicing. ... " Hit by a car she was running across the street and a car hit her." Louis said with horror ...

Buncho Miyajima | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Buncho_Miyajima� My Co-Worker Johnny always used to say, that life is like coffee. We can't live without it. � Buncho "Rodney James" Miyajima is a Character featured in Danganronpa: World at Arms, and a Participant to Paradise Academy's Declaration of The 22nd Century War Killing Game. He is titled as the...

Superhero - 5 Seconds of Summer Fanfictionwww.5secondsofsummerfanfiction.com/Story/55461/SuperheroKnown as the strongest in the group, hence the name SmAsh. Calum Hood - CalPal ... Luke Hemmings - Dr. Fluke. An awkward 18 year old superhero with a strong hair game and a love for music and science. The smartest between the four, hence the word 'doctor' in his superhero name. Michael Clifford - �

fans_who_are_users_of_the_Internet:_take_a_stab_at_rewriting_your_favorite_shows" h="ID=SERP,5191.1">Sci-fi fans who are users of the Internet: take a stab at ...https://fanlore.org/wiki/Sci-fi_fans_who_are_users_of_the_Internet:_take_a_stab_at...The article explains the phenomenon to a lay audience and quotes several fanfiction writers and readers (including some X-Files BNFs) on their motivation and the appeal of the genre.According to the article, "The X-Files is the dominating fanfic force on the Net, generating the most traffic as well as the most archive sites - both general and specialty - of any other science fiction property ...

Fanfiction: Exploring in- and out-of-school literacy practiceshttps://www.researchgate.net/publication/280531703_Fanfiction_Exploring_in-_and_out-of...Fanfiction: Exploring in- and out-of-school literacy practices ... one of which is fanfiction. Fan-fiction is a ... two colleagues and I have committed to a five-year collaboration with Books from ...[PDF]The Return of the Chimera - mtholyoke.eduhttps://www.mtholyoke.edu/org/bellatrix/chimera/feb-2013.pdfIn the immortal words of the first editor of the Chimera, �the Chimera accepts all information (we are uninformed), original stories, poems, jokes, ... one of the things separating Vulcans and humans (which Dr. McCoy is rather fond of pointing out) is blood color. ... thanks to a �[PDF]Happily (For)ever After: Constructing Conservative Youth ...wesscholar.wesleyan.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1583&context=etd_hon_thesesand a shoulder when I needed to cry. Your love, support and fierce loyalty are ... eventually launch one of the most pervasive cultural phenomena in American memory. In her dream, Meyer envisioned a beautiful teenaged couple in a ... In Twilight, the first of the series, Bella transplants herself to Forks, Washington after her mother chooses to ...[PDF]Labours Of Love: Affect, Fan Labour, And The Monetization ...ir.lib.uwo.ca/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3906&context=etdLabours Of Love: Affect, Fan Labour, And The Monetization Of Fandom Jennifer Spence The University of Western Ontario Supervisor Dr. Susan Knabe ... Special shout-outs go to A.H. and T.K. for their unwavering faith in my abilities and ... first-hand accounts from readers themselves� that Dickens was one of the first big-name

English | The Book Nookhttps://thebooknook221.wordpress.com/tag/englishA pantoum poem is similar to a villanelle poem where the second and fourth lines of each stanza are repeated as the first in the next one. So without further ado here are the two poems. I hope you enjoy them. ... English, family, FanFiction, Freshman, Humor, magic, Relationships, School, Simon Snow, Soulsearching ... boys and a relationship ...

Reviews for He Walked Away | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13335185hi i really like your loud house fanfictions and this one is very good but i was wondering why you didn't finish the story titled a little bit cold hearted that you last updated at christmastime and then about a month or so ago it was deleted did you delete it for a reason and if so why it was a great story could you please repost it and add a chapter to finish the story please thanks.

Reviews for FF X KH | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13191512And for a summon. Id want someone to summon Maui from Moana. Like Kairi summon Maui, Sora summon 80s Tron(kh2 tron) and Aqua summon Irvine from ff 8 or Locke from ff6. Also can Sora make a comment about noctis looking like Yozora? That'd be awesome anyways a GREAT story and 2 parts so quick has been AMAZING. Keep it up my dude.

Isolation by Bex-chan; I love this fanfic. it has actually ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/185351340898757522What others are saying I'm surprised at how many people are making art for this fanfiction. This Slytherin is pleased. bex-chan: a-coffeeholic: Isolation by Bex-chan Chapter Blood The older witch�s face was stretched with a mixture of surprise and confusion as she cast a �

Light the fire Skunk - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/NimbatNo one's sure how it began, but dinosaurs have suddenly shown up. Cities fell and governments collapsed. These are the stories of the survivors. ( art isn't mine and it's not a Jurassic World or Park fanfiction, but it was inspired by it. Also I marked profanity 'cause I might add some, but if �

On the Pros and Cons of Fanfiction for Writers � S. E. Joneshttps://antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/on-the-pros-and-cons-of-fanfiction...Jan 27, 2014 ï¿½ So what are the pros and cons of fanfiction for writers? Obviously, only my opinion, but it�s something I�ve thought about a lot, especially as there are writers who make the transition to original fiction, some who don�t, and some who just want some good old fashioned respect from the rest of �

copyright_disclaimer/" h="ID=SERP,5118.1">What happened to posting a copyright disclaimer at the ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/6x5ts9/what_happened_to_posting_a...It was an old school thing. We used to view it as A) a possible way to ensure we were covered under the laws that loosely allow fanfiction (it doesn't help but it was seen as a way to say I am acknowledging that not original work) and B) a way to give credit to the original creator - giving credit where credit was due and again protecting ourselves.

Looking for: Potions prodigy potter fics : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6kn4gs/looking_for_potions_prodigy...Request Looking for: Potions prodigy potter fics (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 1 year ago by fenrisragnarok Brewing potions seems like the most useful thing to focus on while under age, especially for muggleborn students (even more so if you live in an abusive household).

Fanfic recommendations. - Chuunin - A Naruto Communityhttps://chuunin.livejournal.com/5831080.htmlHey, I'm looking for any long wip or completed fanfictions. I prefer gen fics and AU, the fanfiction I've read so far are the Kyelewin Time and Again and Team 8 by S'tarkan. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Levy and Gajeel | I know not where this came from or why ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/339810734364794037Levy and Gajeel needless to say one of my OTPs Fairy Tail - The Princess and Her Iron Knight ... This is why we ship gale Naruto Uzumaki and Tailed Beast Figure Set Commodity material: PVC; ... #wattpad #fanfiction Sequel to 'Nalu: The Pirate Princess'. Lucy has �

Fanfiction Rules - Wuxiaworldhttps://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/4/fanfiction-rulesInterested in writing fanfictions based on the fantastical worlds of Wuxiaworld? Here's the right spot to post your stuff! Please note that the ONLY new discussions that should be created are the actual fanfiction threads; discussions should be held within each fanfiction thread or elsewhere!

Reviews: Next On | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8271684Awesome story! It reminded me of fantasy RPG games and I could totally picture in my mind each environment like it was a new level. I wasn't too enthused about Luka being taken away from the story for a while (and I've never liked torture) but it helped advance the plot I guess. I found the ending pretty interesting as well.

Reviews: Strangers on a Bridge | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12140226And a very satisfying reunion. Just, man, really made me hate Toni. From what I've seen of 12.01, you may be very near the mark with this, and if so, it will be hard to forgive the Brits. But I loved this exchange, and Sam's rock bottom and Dean's pulling him up. If �

The Kataang Fanfiction Archivethekataang-fanfiction-archive.tumblr.comAnonymous asked: "i have no idea if you guys even still use this anymore, but if anyone is checking, there's a kataang fanfiction I think called Getting Even im not sure who it's by but it was one of my favorites? i have been looking it up and i can't find anything! it's a oneshot of aang and katara at some party that's boring so they escape to the fountain outside and have a water fight"

Sweet Dreams - angelfire.comwww.angelfire.com/anime6/sweet_dreams/links.htmlIf you wanna read Pok�mon fanfiction, your place. ^^ ... fanfiction, but it also has heaps of good Pok�mon information, such as episode scripts and movie information! Fanfiction.net: The BEST fanfic site on the net! It has fics for every single show there is, and you can submit your own by signing up for a free account. You can also ...

The Reading Nook - draconispotter.tumblr.comhttps://draconispotter.tumblr.com/post/63619838363/i-finished-the-sacrifices-arc-by...This series may not be to every person�s fanfiction taste, but it gave me much more to love about Jo�s original HP characters and love for OC character�s I never thought I�d know. I�m humbled and impressed by Lightning�s intricate work. Here are the links to the author�s pages, where the series is listed:

Fanfiction Review Center - whatfanficstoread.blogspot.comhttps://whatfanficstoread.blogspot.comThe fanfiction was never actually completed, but it didn't have a big cliff hanger ending either, so I'd say it's safe to read for all you O.C.D.s out there who need to finish a story (like moi). I wouldn't read this if I was looking for a really serious fanfiction, but if you just need something to read for kicks, definitly the way to go.

Fics For Fangirlsficsforfangirls.tumblr.comFanfiction is one of my many passions. Feel free to submit prompts to me - for more information about what I'm willing to write - please look at my "Areas of Expertise" page to learn more about what I prefer to write. Otherwise, this blog is dedicated to anything fanfiction related.

Chasing Olivier - Chapter 1 | Football Fan Fictionhttps://wordsrandomlytumbling.tumblr.com/post/35474018620/chasing-olivier-chapter-1Nov 11, 2012 ï¿½ She smoothed the skirt of her hunter green dress and walked inside with her head held high. She didn�t expect to see him on her first day here, and especially not at the media offices, but it didn�t hurt to dress well. Him was Olivier Giroud, one of the new Arsenal signings for the season. She first met him when she was in France for a ...

How do you become a movie screener - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_become_a_movie_screenerThe only way it could potentially happen (on purpose) is if the writer in question is also a screenwriter for the film as a franchise (you can't exactly write fanfiction for a movie that's already ...

Fanfiction.net | Hellhttps://annelfwind.wordpress.com/tag/fanfiction-netThat would be when fanfiction.net removes a story I have in my bookmarks and I haven�t finished yet. I hate that! Just today, I wanted to read a story I started some time ago and found out it has been deleted� That just stinks! I hate it! I mean, fanfiction is a bottomles well of stories, but still, they shouldn�t be deleting them!

TtH � Story � The Empire will Strike Back. - tthfanfic.orghttps://tthfanfic.org/Story-32256/markuop+The+Empire+will+Strike+Back.htmA "Harry Potter > Non-BtVS/AtS Stories" fan-fiction story. There are people who work for Her Majesty, for her to know everything. The parts of her government know that their powers are with her sufferance. However, the Ministry of Magic is about to learn not to cross her or her Lords as their peril. "The Empire will Strike Back." by markuop

When aspiring novelist Darcy Daniels comes into possession ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/12666442684185088When aspiring novelist Darcy Daniels comes into possession of the jui� #fanfiction Fan-Fiction #amreading #books #wattpad More information Find this Pin and more on Benedict Cumberbatch by Amara Bissonette .

Dramione Havenhttps://dramionefanfiction.tumblr.com/page/19Daily Dose of Dramione fanfiction 82: Broken PLUS the Epilogue by Inadaze22 (Rated M) He felt something close to pity for the woman in front of him. And while that disturbed Draco to no end, what really disgusted him most of all was the harrowing fact that someone or something had broken Hermione Granger�s spirit beyond recognition.

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Funny_Lincoln" h="ID=SERP,5235.1">Funny Lincoln | The Loud House Fanon Wikia | FANDOM ...https://theloudhousefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Funny_LincolnLincoln laughs a little as the big pie on top of the truck falls on the driver] ... He stays there as the day turns to night, then it is morning and a rooster is crowing] Lincoln: ... This is a based fanfiction of Spongebob Squarepants Episode "Funny Pants".

What's Simple Is Best Chapter 3, a supernatural fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8116398/3/What-s-Simple-Is-Best3. Grip For A Grip. They've been dancing around this subject for a while now and Dean never figured this is how they'd address it, but Cas seems to like it so who is Dean to argue? They're in an alley way behind some dingy bar; Cas pressed up against the bricks as Dean fists his coat.

Harry Potter's Fight For His Life Chapter ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13133922/3/Harry-Potter-s-Fight-For-His-LifeThis is Rita Skeeter, I will keep you all updated on any further developments about our missing Boy Who Lived. ... He had a late-night visitor that was sat in his armchair awaiting for his arrival back home at Spinners End. ... One of my old friends has contacted me and needed me to go over and speak and deal with his situation that has ...

What is the strangest fanfiction community? Are they ...https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-strangest-fanfiction-community-Are-they-serious-or...Apr 22, 2018 ï¿½ As far as strange fanfiction communities go, I�m certain I�ve not come across them all, but here are some examples of some that are pretty bizarre: * TOPBOGIMFL (That One Particular Blade of Grass in My Front Lawn); a joke fandom (backstory post h...

First Love: Leave Me Alone!! by eagc7 on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/eagc7/art/First-Love-Leave-Me-Alone-654613721So this is an artwork based on the TLH fanfic named First Love, written by UnderratedHero (who also wrote Requiem for a Loud), so in this fanfic Lynn falls in love with a guy named Ryan in a dojo where she practices martial arts, of course Lincoln dislikes the guy, but decides to just go with it, because he wants Lynn to be happy, here's a link to the fic if you wanna read it www.fanfiction ...

Fanfic: When Dealing with the Mind Ch 2, Inuyasha | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/2205731/2( Seshoumaru's point of view of the dream both he and kagome shared) He stared at the bliss full sight of the human that was in front of him. In his bed. His mind playing tricks on him, on whether or not should he make his move. Confusion fug his mind, for he didn't know if it was lust or something else.

Harry Raises Himself? : HPfanfiction - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/5317p7/harry_raises_himselfThat's one rather different version of harry raises himself that I hadn't really considered. ... Dumbledore's manipulations are found out, the world is in for a shock. Site: fanfiction.net | Category ... is eight years old when he has enough. Running away, the Hogwarts staff doesn't realize he's missing until his letter. Who is going to find ...

Fanfiction | Zelda of Arelhttps://zeldaofarel.wixsite.com/index/fanfiction#!This is a companion piece for my long fic; Things Fall Apart, But Then You Build Again. It's a small look at Hermione's life in Malfoy Manor. ... tries to find his way in his new world. ... Two people arrive in Sunnydale, and help Buffy deal with one of the most difficult things in her short life.

Fanfiction | Zelda of Arelhttps://zeldaofarel.wixsite.com/index/fanfictionThis has never been more true for Sabelle, who is a woman whose time has passed. Highlander: The Series. Read on the Archive ... Two people arrive in Sunnydale, and help Buffy deal with one of the most difficult things in her short life. Story can fit into the canon story line of Buffy. 2nd Season in Buffy. ... tries to find his way in his new ...

Percy Jackson Fanfiction: Big Blue Cookie � Sammi Daae ...https://sammidaaephantomblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/percy-jackson-fanfiction-big...Jan 05, 2015 ï¿½ People of the internet! If you read my About me page, you'll see Percy J. on the top of my book list. I am an author in fanfiction.net and have written several stories and one shots. This is one of the one shots. Information: "Someone's a cookie thief. �

I suck at running a fanfiction blog. - Harry Potter Fluffy ...https://fanfictionwonderland123.tumblr.com/post/91612157026/harry-potter-fluffy...You and Harry had decided to spend the day together by yourselves, cuddling in his room. Things were getting bad at Hogwarts and you... I suck at running a fanfiction blog. ... We�re going to make it out of this alive. Baby, look at me.� He released one of his hands to lightly cup your chin and bring it up so you could look directly in his ...

Twilighted :: All-Inclusive, High-Quality Twilight Fan Fictiontwilighted.net/toplists.php?list=reviewedseriesSeek not here for enlightenment, all about the sexy times. rn. Somebody's Watching Me is Jacob's point of view on life in Dr. Cullen's house as an outsider looking in. Being Edward's gardener isn't easy, but it comes with some unique perks and not of the 401K variety. Jacob is foul-mouthed and sarcastic, but he sees things others miss.

Definitely a mermaid � The Followers: The Lieutenanthttps://sunevial.tumblr.com/post/174820206830/the-followers-the-lieutenantThe Followers: The Lieutenant. So, I absolutely love Discord Murder Party, which is done by the lovely people at @internetremix, so I thought I�d whip up a little fanfiction for you guys staring @miss-goggles character, the Murder God!I had a blast writing this and I hope you guys enjoy the first in what I�m expecting to be a five or six part series!

The Founders Four Chapter 7: Reflections, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8317364/7/The-Founders-FourFollow/Fav The Founders Four. By: ... than normal. In fact, there were no sixth years at all. They were all thinking about 'Harry' and how he would be in his sixth year, if not for that prophecy and the rat traitor. ... A/N: So there we are, do let me know what you think of the chapter and who are the would be victims of the Death Eaters ...

Naruto The Demon Shinso Chapter 34, a Naruto - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10033139/34/Naruto-The-Demon-ShinsoFollow/Fav Naruto The Demon Shinso. By: ... your grade are the lowest in the class!", Raika said rubbing his temples as Menma just shrugs not really caring. ... Sasuke said as he looks outside to see his mother Akua as the gym teacher also known as "The Gym Teacher of Hell" she puts every student through hell.

Reviews: Tyrion's Unexpected Journey | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10779714FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... I would've thought Tyrion would've realized he's not in his own world anymore. 11/22/2018 c2 Sauron's Wrath ... For clarification, are the arrows that the orcs are using the same kind that hit Kill in Desolation of Smaug? If so, you may need to rewrite.

Land Before Time Wiki/Fanfiction/Chomper (S-K) | Land ...https://landbeforetime.fandom.com/wiki/Land_Before_Time_Wiki/Fanfiction/Chomper_(S-K)In his debut and throughout later appearances, Chomper is typically shown eating bugs as a means of keeping his friendship with Littlefoot and his friends stable and intact. However, the author of this fanfiction has a bit of a pet peeve regarding the numerous tropes when it comes to carnivorous animals whenever the herbivores are the main ...

Reviews: Get Me Out of This Hell-hole! (DEAD) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12533655FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... this chapter is hilarious, and Marcus should really hunt down the Blackstone Fortresses, as well as the other remnants of the Old Ones. 6/28 c4 yesboss21 Oh, damn, every Primarch needs a woman behind him. ... even when boobs are being shoved in his face and tongue down his throat, he still needs to ...

User blog:LeeHatake93/Joker (Persona 5) | PlayStation All ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:LeeHatake93/...Mar 18, 2018 ï¿½ Joker, real name Ren Amamiya, (or Akira Kurusu in the manga) is the main protagonist of Persona 5, and would be playable in LeeHatake93's PlayStation All-Stars. His Minion would be Morgana. THE PHANTOM THIEF OF HEARTS Beneath his quiet �

Indiana Jones Dot Com / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/IndianaJonesDotComAnd that's just the beginning of the sheer insanity on display. Quite possibly the most insane and surreal Indiana Jones fanfiction ever written, the story is full of spelling errors, characters acting out of character, and generally makes no sense whatsoever. Furthermore, he also responds to an ...

Acceleration | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Acceleration(A major rush job of mine. I am a Warrior. 13:50, June 1, 2013 (UTC)) "You want me to what?" Geoff almost choked on his burger. He shoudl have known it wa sto good to be true when his ever-absent Dad, Apollo (the Apollo) showed up for an improptu "family meal" at the diner. "Race? I can barely...

Loki X Reader Fan-Fiction Series'https://lokixreaderfanfictionseries.tumblr.com/post/58737265531�Of course I am okay _____� Thor smiled as he picked you up holding you in his arms. �Let�s get out of here� The guards will probably be here soon� Iron Man said as Thor nodded his head. Thor carried you out of the dungeon as The Avengers looked around suspiciously, �Where are the guards..?

Official Bleach Fan Fiction Vizard | Bleach Fan Fiction ...https://bleachfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Official_Bleach_Fan_Fiction_VizardATTENTION: This page contains information on the Official Bleach Fan Fiction Vizard. Each user is allowed to make one Vizard each. Before ANY user makes a Vizard character for this official group, they must first pass a check-mark with Fenix-Sama or any other admin, via talk page. The Vizard...

The Way It Was Meant To Be Chapter 6, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6752894/6/The-Way-It-Was-Meant-To-BeFollow/Fav The Way It Was Meant To Be. By: ... Carlisle called Charlie this afternoon, apparently Bella was really messed up when we left, the day she went missing was the first day she started acting normal. ... As I said earlier not beta'd so please forgive any mistakes. Next chapter will be up sooner than usual. Big thank you to ...

Perfection Does Not Exist Chapter 3: Snuffles ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11883260/3/Perfection-Does-Not-Exist"Looks like it's long sleeves for a couple weeks." ... Sirius Black can't help but watch as the young witch changes into her outfit for the day, a fury burning through his core that he hadn't felt since the day Lilly and James had died. ... She had needed his comfort more than he needed to hurt the man who had hurt her. It was the first time he ...

What is the weirdest fanfiction you've ever come across ...https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-weirdest-fanfiction-youve-ever-come-acrossNov 19, 2017 ï¿½ First of all, this: Spiderman x Godzilla Chapter 1: A New Hope, a Spider-Man + Godzilla Crossover fanfic I don�t remember how I found this�gem, but it basically pushes the boundary of�everything. Because FanFiction doesn�t allow MA material, the s...

Chapter 16 - Terror | Ruined (A BTS fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/9840182/Ruined-A-BTS-fanfiction/17And one by one, the older boys had followed. Leaving only Jimin to play with their great-aunt. Yoongi was the first to notice the younger three had snuck out when the silence behind the locked door dragged on too long. He told his brothers and they debated for a long time about whether or not to tell on them.

Dancing With the Wind: Naruto Fanfiction: Chapter 1https://everways.blogspot.com/2010/08/naruto-fanfiction-chapter-1.htmlAug 12, 2010 ï¿½ Naruto Fanfiction: Chapter 1 This is quite a funny little story between Sakura and Sasuke, I think i wrote this in grade 10, and have never quite finished it. But, it is a funny and witty little read. ... Dread settled in the pit of my stomach as I remembered it was the first day. But mother made me stay, I cannot break the promise I made her ...Author: Abella

In Resident Evil, but it's slightly different ...https://www.webnovel.com/book/13194435905019505/35976573521816744/In-Resident-Evil,-but...Faveryy. Short chapter but I can't really figure out what else to put in this chapter. Also, I'm back!!!! I told you guys I wouldn't drop, Jeez . Chapters will still be released at a slow pace though, motivation is still very low, but I have an idea for another fanfiction that I want to try that should spark up a bit of creativity

To Go Even Further Beyond (Dragon Ball Z SI Fanfiction ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/to-go-even-further-beyond-dragon-ball-z-si...May 06, 2019 ï¿½ Ehh, what? There was the Raditz example where like Broly in the movie, when he was a babe, Raditz notes that the scouter reads his power level going higher than his and going back down. Then there was the 'LEAVE MY DADDY ALONE!" Rage out, which would count as the first rage boost. Then there the Nappa one when Piccolo died.

Reviews: Loving You Always | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12723222I have to tell you guys something. I have read this fic for a loooong time now and whenever I hear Happier, my mood drops all time low. I just had to remember everything that happened in the first chapter and I'm still not over it. Moral of the story: If I'm reading something that reauires a song, it's best not listening to it.

[Fan-Fiction] Need opinions on LOK Fan-Fic end-game is ...https://www.reddit.com/r/korrasami/comments/9gsw4n/fanfiction_need_opinions_on_lok...This is my first time writing a LOK fan-fic. ... It won't be quick and messy, but it'll take years before she, as the Avatar is a true friend and ally of a significant Elemental Nation like Aang was. That's what I was mad about with the show. ... love reading them all. Only had time for a quick scan of your start, looks pretty good, read well ...

Reviews: A King's Duty | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12353701I can't believe Regis was that direct with Noctis, but it brought a smile to my face. Nice to see their parting was easy and natural. ... and not as the disguised Drautos. 2/10/2017 c2 3 ThePizziaMan ... totally herself, it was quite cute that she was the first person's he worried for upon hearing he was to marry a noble woman. And I love the ...

Reviews for Nickelodeon Heroes 3 5 (3 0) | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13266303Um about that, The Guy who make The Shredder into an Omnipotent God as The Meta Shredder right after The Tengu Shredder, but it turns out it's for Fanfiction, Comic on Deviantart, and even on Sketchbook for reason but he want us to never showing his work, it's his business.

Perhaps it's Time for a New Story Chapter 2: Everything we ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13031151/2/Perhaps-it-s-Time-for-a-New-StoryFanFiction | unleash ... I told her to look for a witch named Annabel, she's the one who told me all about the Hallow. She knows how to kill it, but we need to get her out of there." ... but it still progresses." Davina tries explaining herself. "We'll discuss this once she's safe." He answers harshly. She comprehends his animosity, but it ...

Rude // Grayson Dolan fanfiction - 6 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/145741655-rude-grayson-dolan-fanfiction-6Read 6 from the story Rude // Grayson Dolan fanfiction by loveisagift (haley) with 54,135 reads. dolans, melony, lauren. ... I've really been trying to keep my gpa as high as the sky." I said smiling relieved I was in here for a good reason. "So- since you are the most remarkable sophomore we want to offer you a semester at Cadley."Reviews: 353Content Rating: everyone

Is there any fem fanfics - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/Is_there_any_fem_fanficsSakura's Guide to The Hatake Boys. It's a fanfiction about Sasuke and Sakura but it does have Anko as Naruto's mother and Kakashi as the father.

Why do people take shipping so seriously in fandoms ...https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-people-take-shipping-so-seriously-in-fandoms...Jun 28, 2019 ï¿½ its nowhere near as dumb as the idiotic and redundant power level debates that so many fandoms are obsessed with. ... a lot of the drama revolves around people writing fanfiction that glorifies abusive and harmful relationships though . subpar spatula. ... Overly invested fans are the worst, and they ruin everything. Shippers, Danystans, Star ...

Miss Konoha by odinforce23 on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/odinforce23/art/Miss-Konoha-688997769I created this pic as cover for a fanfiction I wrote some months ago, "Miss Konoha, published on EFP Fanfiction and Wattpad. Synopsis: Ino, Sakura and Hinata are the finalists of the new beauty contest "Miss Konoha". Ino is proclaimed winner, but she and her friends are kidnapped by a mysterious woman.

Twilight fanfiction ideas? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100607160914AAuIqvjJun 07, 2010 ï¿½ ideas should come from you not anyone else. i'm writing a fanfiction about twilight with no Edward or Bella. ok so they are in their but it's hard to exclude them! i know you could make up a character like a girl werewolf and she could be imprinted on seth, but he hangs around vampires and she hates them! and seth has to choose his love that just came into his life or his friends that have ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 7

A Scent I Love Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12754347/1/A-Scent-I-LoveIt was the best she could expect, she could only hope that rescue came sometime soon, to take her away from this forest and the creeping cold. Once she was settle she hesitantly rolled the base of her trousers up. Her ankle was slightly swollen and there was more blood than she would have liked but it �

Harry Potter After the War Chapter 14, a ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12075703/14/Harry-Potter-After-the-WarFollow/Fav Harry Potter After the War. By: ... Down in the Great Hall Harry entered and took a seat, he noticed that he was the last person in there (the whole school, staff and students were there) the doors closed and the walls became what looked like a projection, memories appeared on the wall (it was like a pensieve that everyone could see ...

Chapter 1. That day in 1964 (FNAF + FNAC Fanfiction ...https://www.reddit.com/.../comments/3valsi/chapter_1_that_day_in_1964_fnaf_fnac_fanfictionThat day in 1964 (FNAF + FNAC Fanfiction) ... Three shots rang in the air as i told my Papa, "Call 911". As the car turned down the street people got the child in, tried to tend to his wounds, but it was too late. ... And on that faithful day, everything fell. The mysterious man in purple was never found, and three kids died. It was the last ...

Reviews: Calling for Help from Beyond | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9588879FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... The first one being reported on is nothing but static noise to the episode Robin is having while the last is a big question mark for me. ... The lack of scene setting and straight-to-the-point storytelling also takes away from the tension the story has as the reader is introduced right in the middle of ...

XR Series | Orbiter Sim Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://orbiterfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/XR_SeriesBuilt by Altea Aerospace, the XR Series encompasses three very different crafts. These crafts serve as the main rivals to the Delta Glider series built by the SpaceTech Corporation. The XR series encompasses three different models of spacecraft. The Delta Glider XR1 was the first of these, but...

Washington D.C. | MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki ...https://mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Washington_D.C.Washington, D.C. was the capital of The United States of America. Nothing is known about the city before or as the outbreak began, except that refugee camps were being set up outside the city. Post-Apocalypse . When the outbreak began, the military immediately took control of D.C. and ordered an evacuation of key personnel only.

The Wolf of Konoha Chapter 2, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9607993/2/The-Wolf-of-KonohaAs the pressure of his killing intent started to rise and it was harder to breathe, the anbu bowed and apologize to the hokage, then quickly disappeared via shunshin. "That was awesome jiji-san that was so cool how you did that," Said Naruto with a glint of admiration in his eyes, that wasn't left unnoticed by Lucario or the third Hokage.

Pregnant? Chapter 1, a bones fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7008107/1/PregnantFor the first time in a long time she felt indescribably safe, and loved. After all of the heart crushing let downs of the past year, the worst of which was being told by Booth, in the aftermath of her breakdown in his SUV, that Hannah was not a consolation prize, she �

A potion want (NALU fanfiction) - Chapter 2: Heaven - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/371939919-a-potion-want-nalu-fanfiction-chapter-2-heavenA potion want (NALU fanfiction) Fanfiction. ... They split in two groups as the first grabbed a hold of Natsu and the second grabbed Lucy and tried to pulled them apart. ... Gray looked pissed at Natsu. But it the turned to realization "I actually think Lucy is enjoying this �Reviews: 127Content Rating: everyone

Fanfic: Something New Ch 2, Fosters | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/13228740/2She grabs it out of her purse and turns it on. She has five missed calls from Jamie's best friend Andrew. She sighs before listening to the first message. Hey Callie its Andrew please call me as soon as you get this it's important. Callie deletes the first message and listens to the 2nd one. Callie Please Call me. Jamie has been arrested.

Jessica | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/JessicaOverviewChapter GuideRelationship(s)Jessica Crushing Explorers Dominating Pioneers Gender Female Place First Relationship Charles Friends Charles, Keyana, Britanny, Sally, RobSee more on totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com � Text under CC-BY-SA license

Reviews: Through the Eyes of a Child | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12769058/0/174/8/2018 c84 27 cathy29jes Hello, Sue is crazy and Emily accuses the vampires of her scars while it's Sam the culprit, in the end, the Quileutes are worse than the vampires and Sue is completely mad with jealousy, she thought she could make Bella disappear from life Charlie is the one who finds herself alone, I hope she will be punished in one way or another of her years of cowardice towards ...

Pok�mon Fanfiction Ideas, Recs, and Discussion Thread 2 ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pok�mon-fanfiction-ideas-recs-and-discussion...Jun 22, 2019 ï¿½ Pok�mon Fanfiction Ideas, Recs, and Discussion Thread 2: Johto Journeys. ... And I just realized that the first Tentacruel we ever saw was Dynamaxed (and for the longest time I thought that was Tentacruel�s default size) ... That show's never struck me as the sort to play a twenty year long game. Lunatic350, Jun 22, 2019 #14397.

First a Wedding, then a Courtship Chapter 5, a pride and ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13297683/5/First-a-Wedding-then-a-CourtshipThe next morning, they left early, in two carriages. Darcy, Elizabeth, and Georgiana were in the first, with Darcy's valet and the two lady's maids and baggage in the second. They were lucky with the weather as it was cold, but not wet and no snow. The trip to Pemberley required two long days, with a stop at a nice inn for dinner and sleep.

True Heart Chapter 6, a Naruto - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9027921/6/True-HeartAfter urahara told them them his theory about Biyoku and there would no longer be a need to preform a konso, which Naruto was glad, he went into detail of how he would create them a gigai to live freely in the city, how he'd train them to hide their reiatsu from shinigami and train them in their new powers and to be honest, Kisuke was a bit excited by that, he'll be the first to see the ...

Harry Potter x Reader - Chapter 9 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/288732436-harry-potter-x-reader-chapter-9Read Chapter 9 from the story Harry Potter x Reader by alyssaaltomonte (Aly) with 6,954 reads. hermionegranger, fanfiction, romance. Harry and Ron didn't show...Reviews: 98Content Rating: everyone

BlueInkFiction.comhttps://blueinkfiction.comBut it was better than what I was dealing with at FortuneCity at the time. However, I always had the intent in mind to someday finally set up my fanfiction on its own site again (only without the pesky problems of the �free� website hosts). Well, that someday is now. Welcome to BlueInkFiction.com! Comments and feedback are always appreciated.

Reviews: Warrior of the Flame | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/92463145/3/2013 c6 149 KungFuPandaFanatic Great chapter buddy :D You know thats pretty cool Aidans people were known as the warriors of flame, thoguh with such a unique clan one would say there comes harships :( as soo nthe gists of the flame died down with eahc generation until only one baby possed the powers of the flames and each one was trained to be a fighter and a destructor of chaos that is ...

Harry Potter And The Solution Of Immortality Chapter 4, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13037101/4/Harry-Potter-And-The-Solution-Of-ImmortalityThree and a half weeks have passed since Harry came to live with Susan and Amelia, and he was enjoying every second of it. After a week to a week and a half, Harry decided to name his owl Hedwig, a name he read in one of the books he bought from Flourish and Blotts. It was August 25th, which happened to be Susan's eleventh birthday.

Changing the Game Chapter 3, a game of thrones fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13285003/3/Changing-the-GameFanFiction | unleash ... In the Throne room, the Hand of their Majesties stands to the King's side as he listens to a teacher of one of the schools that had been opened in Flea Bottom. There was a need for more learning supplies and was asking the crown for more funds. ... "Not really. You left him deep in his cups and a complete mess, Tyrion ...

International Academy of Hetalia Fanfiction / Fan Fic - TV ...https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/InternationalAcademyOfHetaliaFanfictionRemember The Official Fanfiction University of Middle-earth? Well, this one is a Hetalia version. International Academy of Hetalia Fanfiction (or IAHF as it's commonly known as) is a fanfiction about � what else? � an Official Fanfiction University run by the Axis Powers Hetalia cast, with their ...

Ultimate Astro | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Ultimate_AstroUltimate Astro is the last Ultimate Hero of the first five Ultimate Heroes. While coming up with a design for Ultimate Astro, one of his designs had a more oval or Human-like head with more robotic like features but leaving the hands exposed. Another design made him resemble a big and armored version of Astro.

The Return of Jun Kazama ( Tekken 7 ? ) REPOSTED - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfZLWHjXPAUClick to view3:20Nov 04, 2010 ï¿½ It is also part of the first few chapters of her successful Tekken fanfic series, "The Kazama-Mishima Connections" (check it out in fanfiction . net) ... IF he gets 5000 followers in his twitter ...Author: jenn sheilsViews: 36K

Sex Ed Fics - Give me the serious, the funny, and the ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4v9hsb/sex_ed_fics_give_me_the_serious...I sorted by new for the first time in years on ff.net and i am...disturbed and a little intrigued? ... the funny, and the downright ridiculous (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 2 years ago by SilverCookieDust Yes, you can PM me about that fic I have. ... After defeating Voldemort in his �

naruto the true kamikaze Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13031371/1/naruto-the-true-kamikazeFanFiction | unleash ... He and a small team of his so called friends were sent to retrieve her. He had succeeded but had to draw on the power of the kyuubi to overcome her curse seal level 2. In the end his village decided he was to much of a threat to keep in its walls. ... Yay my oc avatar finally appears ps sorry it is so short but it is ...

These are the lies Chapter 4: Oblivious as Ever, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12787451/4/These-are-the-liesFanFiction | unleash ... 'I wake up good morning, a cup of coffee in my hand, and a song in my head. outside is pouring, I heard the weatherman saying that I should stay in. Ain't no sunshine but it feels right. Ain't no blue skies but its alright. Lets get the rain on my skin. Im ready for the day to begin.

Weasley Twin Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Weasley+TwinsJul 31, 2016 ï¿½ This is a fanfiction about Draco Malfoy twin! They may be related but oh how they�re different! ... but it's not because she is an excellent potioneer, nor that she is the worst transfiguration student in her class. ... It is because her eyes are the most unusual color and that she's best friends with twins Fred and George Weasley, who have m ...

Harry Potter Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Harry-Potter/0/3/81Harry Potter SLASH! All of the greatest SLASH fanfiction that I and my staff have read! Always looking for more, so if you have a recommendation, feel free to tell me about it!

Prince of Tennis Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/Prince-of-Tennis/0/3/3Showcasing fiction that uses life threatening disease or illness to complicate the lives of anybody in TeniPuri. Expect mature themes, a serious look at how illness can affect the lives of those afflicted, and close friends family.

THIS IS EVERYTHING!! If somebody asked me out using ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/352477108333883651THIS IS EVERYTHING!! If somebody asked me out using chemistry pick up lines, I'd 100% say yes. Bless this post ... #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad. Stephanie Champion. Avenger. ... And why Shuri, Loki, and Peter are the best Marvel squad ever.

User blog:Shevanda04/Fanfiction - Superly Bowly Really ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Shevanda04/Fanfiction_-_Superly_Bowly...Apr 28, 2018 ï¿½ This is my 3rd Loud House fanfiction. Hope you enjoyed it! Made by Shevanda Alfaridzi himself. Summary: Luna and Lynn are plan to build a show called Superly Bowly Really Loud Music.

Pet Peeves in Fanfiction: Part 6 | Page 18 | SpaceBattles ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pet-peeves-in-fanfiction-part-6.760153/page-18Jun 26, 2019 ï¿½ It's a lazy power up that conveniently tries to side step any "mary sue" complaint because " a real power the character has!"... except given to someone who didn't do shit to deserve it. ... I hate when I finally find what i think is a good SI story but it turns out that their main character is completely a horrible human being or when I ...

anyone having problems with fanfiction.net? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100924225557AAtBN9fSep 24, 2010 ï¿½ Anyone having problems with fanfiction.net? ... I just don't know how long it took but it looked like it lasted more than three days. If a repeat of what happened then, really gonna suck. And I'm in the middle of this really good Inuyasha story!!!!! Well, i guess this gives me the time to do some homework, I just gotta go buy my ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 21

Flying Colors (A Pernico/Percico Fanfic) - Chapter 7 ...https://tr.pinterest.com/pin/821484788249972517#wattpad #fanfiction The seven plus Thalia, Nico, Calypso, and Reyna go to Goode high school. For all you percy jackson lovers. I do not own any PJO or Heroes of olympus characters Rick Riordan does and he's awesome. One thing to say all-though a fanfiction and �

Power | MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/PowerThis is a common goal for ... The Charmed Ones and The Pentad are the only beings to have a ... As a witches powers are linked to their emotions and a pregnant woman can be emotional; and end up tapping into the baby's powers. Certain artifacts can contain powers as well, but it is because a spell or charm has been placed upon them. E.g. ...

Klaine and CrissColfer Fanfiction Library � Klaine ...https://klaineccfanficlibrary.tumblr.com/.../klainecrisscolfer-fanfiction-valentinesBut it�s just as well I haven�t shown you everything a man can do So stay with me baby I�ve got plans for you This is the time to remember Cause it will not last forever These are the days To hold on to Cause we won�t Although we�ll want to This is the time But time is gonna change You�ve given me the best of you And now I need the ...

ghostmartyr.tumblr.com - I Write Meta Not Tragedieshttps://ghostmartyr.tumblr.comI love the English dub more bc as an English speaker it�s easier for me to hear the character�s emotions and get a better sense of how they talk. Tbh Ymir and Historia are the only ones who�s voices I love, they�re both so so so good!!! Plus it�s easier to write them in fanfiction that way lmao

Website LIKE fanfiction in the way that people write their ...https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080719211642AAsf3gUJul 19, 2008 ï¿½ Website LIKE fanfiction in the way that people write their own stories? Can anyone tell me some websites that are like fanfiction in the way that people write their own stories. its okay if its off of other books, but it doesnt have to be.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 33

Heirs to the founders Chapter 18, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12488913/18/Heirs-to-the-foundersFollow/Fav Heirs to the founders. By: ... Seeing as the lock didn't budge, Hermione looked at the lock "standard spells wont work an advanced locking charm." ... Harry thought for a moment worried how his wife would react to him having Dobby work for him without going S.P.E.W on him.

We are the Imperium of Mankind! Resistance is Futile ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10981655/5/We-are-the-Imperium-of-Mankind-Resistance-is...Follow/Fav We are the Imperium of Mankind! Resistance is Futile ... The penetrating scan of the closest of the vassals, a smaller craft roughly the size of one of the drones in her cubes launch bay, but extremely heavily armed; revealed almost nothing� Odd, the energy used by the strange vassals to power their shields was new to the ...

Naruto Fanfiction (Various Naruto X Reader) - To The ...https://www.wattpad.com/258799803-naruto-fanfiction-various-naruto-x-reader-to-theRead To The Naruto World?! from the story Naruto Fanfiction (Various Naruto X Reader) by EnderLink with 15,130 reads. xreader, naruto, fanfiction. Y/N's POV He...Reviews: 116Content Rating: everyone

The Little Pony Legend - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/group/212243/the-little-pony-legendTimeline This is important if you wish to read the saga chronologically, especially due to the note below 1. The Little Pony Legend 2. Cutie Troubles (fanfiction.net exlcusive) 3. Tales of Equestria (mostly) (fanfiction.net exclusive) 4. Spirits of Courage 5. The Great Change 6. Rainbow Rocks 7. The Nightmare's Return 8. The Friendship Games 9.

Can you incorporate music into stories and make it work ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/bs7axs/can_you_incorporate_music_into...The problem with music is... depending on the fandom and character it does not make sense to add music. If the main character never listens to music and in the fics suddenly does all the time or is a great singer, it is very out of character.Top responsesThe problem with music is... depending on the fandom and character it does not make sense to add music. If the main character never listens to music and in the � read more17 votesWhat i do is usually leave a playlist of songs at the beginning of my fic and say like: "Here is a playlist of music i listened too while writing the story" "I listened to � read more7 votesI definitely have certain songs that resonate with me when I'm writing a certain scene, or for a certain character, and listening to songs will also inspire me and � read more6 votesI really feel that it just completely stops any forward momentum. Like dream sequences (although I DO use those sparingly, on occasion, if they provide a � read more5 votesI only include music on forums like SpaceBattles and SufficientVelocity where you can embed links into text. There really isn't a way to include � read more3 votesI don't really like it when lyrics are included. The only stories where it actually worked for me are Glee fics, but the show is musically driven so the inclusion of � read more2 votesSee all

Avengers Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/movie/Avengers/0/3/2"The joys of today are the teardrops of tomorrow." If you're looking for a story that touches your heart, or makes you want to cry, the place to find it. (Bringing tissues is advised) Every death and tragedy the Avengers ever had to face is hidden right behind this page. If you want your story added, pm a �

canon_arc_with/" h="ID=SERP,5215.1">What's your stance on having a pre-canon arc with OCs ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/biylyr/whats_your_stance_on_having_a_pre...AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? Use link bot! Join our Discord! ... Anyone else read fanfiction cause they are for a lack of a better term cheap? ... for YGO GX (one of the only YGO anime where destiny doesn't mean as much as the character's abilities). You're right--anything could happen.Top responsesWow, I think that would be really interesting! Is this for one of the spinoff series? As far as the fandom goes, interaction may not be much until the canon characters � read more4 votesDive straight in and go for it, I say. There's no way to know what the general reception would be toward it until you actually publish it. A story is more than just the � read more3 votesI�m going to be starting something kind of like that soon. Mine aren�t true OCs, they�re kind of like a canon character�s parents who have been mentioned but never � read more2 votesGeneral reception might be a little cold unless you're fandom is oc-friendly. My take on OCs in general is to ask myself a couple of questions: why am I � read more2 votesI'm doing it right now and reception has been positive2 votesWhat you want to do is build interest and anticipation of how your OC is going to interact with the Canon characters. It's like writing a story with � read more2 votesSee all

What is the appeal (for readers) of fanfiction starring ...https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-appeal-for-readers-of-fanfiction-starring-OCs-Is-it...Sep 26, 2018 ï¿½ Not necessarily. The following is my opinion, and I�m sure others have different perspectives on the matter: The beauty of an OC, from a writer�s perspective, is that you are getting to craft a new being, and consider how they would impact that wo...

Fan fiction | My Little Pony Fan Labor Wiki | FANDOM ...https://mlpfanart.fandom.com/wiki/Fan_fictionFor a free-to-edit list of writers in general, see list of authors.. Fan fiction is a type of fan labor that mirrors or tries to expand the show's universe by creating new prose stories about the show's characters, new "non-canon" characters, or both. Short stories are the most common, but novellas and novel-length works also exist, some of which have become popular enough to spawn numerous ...

If I change the Marauder�s birthday to 1958 but James is ...https://www.quora.com/If-I-change-the-Marauder-s-birthday-to-1958-but-James-is-the...Okay OP I�m presuming you�re doing this for a piece of fanfiction? Honestly at least one character being a bit OOC in fanfiction is the norm. Fanfics are all about the path not taken. A reinvention or rethink. Not a retread. The characters are sub...

Goodreads Librarians Group - Policies & Practices ...https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1443075-fanfictionSep 05, 2013 ï¿½ I have done a search and found this topic many times in many places but I have not found anything stating what the policy on fanfiction is. I was roaming through a list or two while looking for a new read when I noticed that the bottom half of said list was entirely comprised of fanfiction.

Fanfiction and literature: the stepping stone � Julia Scotthttps://thejuliascott.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/fanfiction-and-literature-the-stepping...Aug 14, 2016 ï¿½ This is where A Whole New World would start playing, if my life was a movie montage. I started to read fanfiction, and I was exposed to whole new genres � some of which were eye opening, to say the least � and writing styles which mainstream literature just didn�t have. Now, nothing new.

"elfy tries to art" | fan: marvel | Marvel, Marvel fan ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/504684701970607168Ha- totally something I need to get for my future jedi ... Points if you read it as the wife's voice in Coulson's place. #wattpad #fanfiction Daisy Johnson also known as the vigilante "Quake" has been searching for a purpose in her life; mostly to find out who she is. Daisy, who goes by Skye to others that she doesn't trust, gets an ...

O.C. Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/tv/O-C[Last updated: April 11, 2009] This Community contains those stories that were recommended either in the theocrecs community on LiveJournal [NOTE: there is an underscore between 'theoc' and 'recs' but fanfiction dot net won't allow it], or in the TWoP [televisionwithoutpity dot com] fanfic rec thread.

Six Color Magic/Violet | Magic: The Gathering fan fiction ...https://mtgfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Six_Color_Magic/VioletViolet Counterspells Abort (2) Instant Counter target spell you put into play. Add its mana cost to your mana pool. (Include the mana costs, but not those of keywords such as kicker, replicate, etc.) Abort (2) Instant Counter target spell you put into play. Add its mana cost to your mana pool...

fans/blog/" h="ID=SERP,5161.1">Tharja-Fans Blog | DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/tharja-fans/blogApr 24, 2014 ï¿½ As well as that, there is some voting going on in another journal, where for a future fanfiction, ... and Tharja is one of the choices, ... This is a group for fans of Tharja, as the name states. There are a few rules: 1. No having her be paired any girls, including the �

It's All She Needs Chapter 1: Prologue - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13250278/1/It-s-All-She-NeedsThe pure, crimson red surrounded me as the pain throbbed from my leg. Nononono-The loss of the sense of feeling from my body as the spots on my vision grew and enveloped me in darkness. This isn't happening. It can't, it-(Oh, but it is, my dear friend. Hehe~) But I was going to-No, I haven't said goodby-Why me? Why-I died.

Yaoi - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/search/YaoiSep 01, 2016 ï¿½ Toshio Yasushi wasn't human. He possess something a human don't have; Kinetic Abilities. He was a monster really. He let himself believe that, so when he was teleported to a world where ninja exist and romance and friendship started, he was starting to wonder what he really was.[PDF]Fanfiction as a Form with Merit - digitalcommons.unl.eduhttps://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1030&context=honorstheses227). The pervasive idea that fanfiction is childish, or counterproductive to a writer�s growth, is ... but it still serves as a tool that allows writers to grow and stretch the mental muscles involving ... can attest to being willing to read unpolished work�happy to do so, even�so long as the story being told is engaging. This is a boon ...

Camp Invasion | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Camp_InvasionCamp Invansion is the 20th episode from the show, Brandon 10 Contents[show] Plot Being forced to atend a summer camp, Brandon 10 arrvies at Camp and doesn't except an alien invasion nearby. Brandon ,with a unfriendly consuler and a list of hard uneasy activities, then uses his powers to cheat...

6 Tips On Becoming A Successful Fanfiction Writerhttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/6-tips-successful-fanfiction-writerAug 01, 2016 ï¿½ 6 Tips On Becoming A Successful Fanfiction Writer ... Details such as the shade of green of the grass and a character�s preference of tea can be filled in as you write along. 4. Update regularly. Figure out an update schedule and stick to it. The norm for once or twice a week. Updating chapters that are too spanned apart timewise ...

Reviews: Investigations | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12653457This is an interesting premise and a it's unique in a way. So I like it. I just wanna read more. But I understand that it would take time since you clearly put a lot of effort in to a single chapter. Just try to update as soon as possible.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1696/1The elder watched with a single wide eye as the younger cast several high level sealing spells to prevent eavesdropping, all without any preparation. ... Kagome was burdened by instinct and power. And then she came to a decision. �Very well Kagome. I will cover your absence for as long as possible.� ... but it wasn�t good either, it just ...

Total Drama the Movie | Total Drama Island Fanfiction ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Total_Drama_the_MovieThis is a grand tale of all of the Total Drama Island characters. For anybody wondering when this happens, it is in between The Very Last Episode Really, and Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island. (In fact, in this TDDDDI and TDA never happen, so Owen won and has the money.) Contents[show...

But Not Us Chapter 5, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13203816/5/But-Not-Us"Right. Fix the galaxy to save your friend. Rhodey told me he was one of the dusted," Tony said, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Bucky is just one of billions, trillions. People are hurting. We lost because we weren't fighting side by side. Zemo may have been pulling the strings, but I gave him the perfect weapon to destroy the Avengers.

I can't lose her Chapter 2, a blue bloods fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13297891/2/I-can-t-lose-herShe's not completely out of the woods yet but it's looking a lot better than it was earlier. ... have told her to wait for me so I could have walked her home" Jamie replied as he looked at him with tears welled up in his eyes. "Hey, don't go blaming yourself. ... I was over there worrying about the rules when I could have been with her. One of ...

You Are Mine - She's Mine - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/252063771-you-are-mine-she's-mineFanfiction *TRAILER IN FIRST CHAPTER* One day whilst writing the next chapter for your latest fanfiction you get a message from kik saying that they read your fanfictions. What if the guy you've been texting for a year is one of your ultimate biases? Highest r...Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: A Plague on Both Houses | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13189560for A Plague on Both Houses. ... Now the battle for Sol has begun once again since the final days of the Great Heresy but it will be different this time. This time it will be a victory for humanity not Chaos. ... This is definitely one of those stories. 6/14 c12 Rhys89 I'm the God emperor of mankind oooh shit is the emperor gonna turn heel on ...

Reviews: Yami: The Gamer Kage | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/127971257/6 c25 Grimheart I wish this never ended,this was one of the few stories that always had me exited for a new chapter,and now its all finished (BTW,the whole "It was only a VR ecperiece ?"thing was a unexpected twist)I wish to ask if you can mabey make this a series and send him to another universe,I know that I may be asking alot from you but please consider I thank you for all the time and ...

LF harry potter mind control : HPfanfiction - reddit.comhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/60llm7/lf_harry_potter_mind_controlFrom birth Tom Riddle has had a self insert character who has read Harry Potter stuck in his head guiding him to greatness. One of the things he develops is new mind control spells and runes, using chains of mind control middle men to keep himself clean in his dealings. The actual mind control-ness of the story is slight.

Sasuke X Naruto - Naruto - AFF Community Forumswww2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/15017-sasuke-x-narutoSearching for another story and I hope I am more successful this time around. This story is a Sasu/Naru fic that begins with Naruto fulfilling a prank of some sort by doing the sexy no jutsu and going to the bar. It is at the bar the he meets this guy, who keeps flirting with him non stop and ask...

TMoOD fanfictionhttps://tmoodff034.blogspot.com"Livy!" he started. "Of course I'm sad, but don't make it sound like some kind of failing on your part." They looked at each other and while Livy bit her lip to keep from crying again as she saw the sadness in his face, she didn't start to cry again. Instead, it was Danny's turn to cry.

Monsta X Personality Reference for Fanfiction... � Kpop ...https://swervingkpoptrashcan.tumblr.com/.../monsta-x-personality-reference-for-fanfictiondisclaimer: these could be completely off because obviously I don�t know the guys personally but just my assessment of their personalities from being supporting them since No Mercy and writing about them for a while :D Okay so Shownu is slightly stiff, but not in a mean way? He�d just prefer not to talk or show much emotion, even to his close friends because he feels like he can ...

Fanfiction: The Shadow - Chapter 4 | Doctor Who Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/doctor-who/page/blog/fanfiction-the-shadow-chapter-4/Mgtk_u7...The Doctor is only two steps behind me. "Alison what's wrong? This is more than a dizzy spell, isn't it?" He unhooks my palms from the railing and turns me to face him. He rummages around in his pocket for a moment and pulls out his sonic screwdriver. "Just stay as still as you can, yeah?" He scans my whole body, obviously looking for something.

The painful secret Chapter 1: Coming Home, a buffy: the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4876873/1/The-painful-secretFollow/Fav The painful secret. By: ... "I WANT MY MOMMY" Tia screamed and jumps out of Lilly's arms and a ran though the house to find Buffy, but as soon as Buffy heard her daughter scream she was on her way to the kitchen when Tia ran and jumped into Buffy's arms. ... they all had different expressions on their faces Xander was the first one ...

But I Don't Believe, a buffy: the vampire slayer fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13267182/1/But-I-Don-t-BelieveWe might want one, but it doesn't come, no matter how hard you look for it, how hard you fight to get it. It seems the more you search, the farther away it gets. Every time things seem brightest, the darkness rushes to catch up. I would say it was the Balance at work if I hadn't broken it so much.

�For Such a Jaded Man He Is Very Cuddly:� The Best of Nev ...https://observer.com/2013/08/for-such-a-jaded-man-he-is-very-cuddly-the-best-of-nev...The true magnum opus of Catfish fanfiction however was written by fanfiction.net user Tory Messina, who penned a 58-chapter novel about Max, Nev and a couple who appear on the show. Alexis, the ...Author: Jessica Roy

Reviews: FNAF Truth or Dare | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12592904I dare Foxy, Mangle, and BB to watch if foxy was the phone guy and if foxy was the phone guy two on ethgoesbooms channel. You'll have to dig for it. I dare EVERBODY WHO HAS EVER APPEARED IN THE STORY (except me) to play twister. The winner chooses which of these everybody else has to do. 1: murder their crush/gf/bf I'm twisted like this y'know?

fanfiction (mentioned) � Did you know the plural for ...https://platypodesblog.wordpress.com/tag/fanfiction-mentionedThis method has always ad varied results, but it is the most reliable one I have short of self-hypnosis. Except last night it decided not to work. This was the first time since break, so I figured that I�d slept in too long that day and just needed to tire myself out.

Reviews: The Heart of an Author | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10054082In the first chapters, she pointedly said she wanted to make an unforgettable memory of this meeting. She was also the one to introduce the legend of the Dragon-Mare and in the first murder, her body was conspicuously made unrecognisable. Rainbow Dash was the one in charge of the weather.

FanfictionDotNet Future(A Serious Discussion) - blogspot.comhttps://webofchaos.blogspot.com/2018/02/fanfictiondotnet-futurea-serious.htmlFanfictionDotNet Future(A Serious Discussion) ... Last May was the closest that I came to rage quitting all together. ... I post the first chapter for all future stories as a one-shot and say that if you want to see the rest of the story, then you need to go to the other websites. Or the movie-trailer method.

Instinct and Empathy(King of Fighters fanfiction, Iori ...https://fenris30.tumblr.com/.../instinct-and-empathyking-of-fighters-fanfictionVirtua Fighter will be brought back soon too; I actually have the second chapter almost done for this. Or the first chapter proper actually, since the technical first chapter was the prologue. Also working on a bit of a Tekken thing, but it�s actually not smut; it�s more of a �

Naruto After Shippuden | Hope You Like This Naruto FanFictionhttps://narutoaftershippuden.wordpress.comApr 14, 2013 ï¿½ Naruto After Shippuden Special Chapter 1: The Revival of The 2 Uchihas. Leave a reply [This is a special chapter so it does not relate to the normal chapters. However This is before naruto become rokudaime but it is also a significant chapter as it �

Innocence Caught in the Middle Chapter 1: Stolen, a yu-gi ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9611010/1/Innocence-caught-in-the-middleWell, here you all are, the winner of the poll. What a surprise it's a mobiumshipping one. I do not own Yugioh, enjoy! Innocence Caught in the middle. Chapter 1. Yugi hated his life, and he hated being weak. This was the, he didn't know how many times this past week alone, that he had been beaten by the bullies of his school.

Uzumaki Hachishaku Chapter 5, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12649843/5/Uzumaki-HachishakuNaruto was in his shared bed that he and Hachishaku-sama have together while their children were in their own bedrooms. ... heard us! the tadpole doesn't want to summon us anymore! he quit the toad summoning contract and we believe that you are the reason for it!" ... Jiraiya started telling them that Hachishaku-sama was the reason Naruto was ...

So.... � Fanfiction - caribbean1989.tumblr.comhttps://caribbean1989.tumblr.com/fanficsFanfiction Here are the links to the fanfiction stories I have written. Battle Scars A Hobbit fanfic. Summary: In the middle of the night the Company is attacked by Orcs and Fili, Kili and Bilbo are...

fanonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Last_Pup" h="ID=SERP,5145.1">The Last Pup | Wolves Of The Beyond Fanon/FanFiction Wiki ...https://wolvesofthebeyondfanonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Last_Pup"Mom!" the pup yelled. But he looked sadly. Both his parnets were dead. The earthquark had just aquueed. The pup knew he was done for. That same pup wandered the beyond. He had lived in a small cave since the quark. He had named himself Sky. Sky thought he was the last wolf. Little did he know...

X-Men - multifandomfanfiction.tumblr.comhttps://multifandomfanfiction.tumblr.com/XMenX-Men. One-shots. Gambit (Remy Lebeau) Ma Petite Fille Douce - Remy finds a small girl like him and decides to take care of her.; Queen of Hearts - Remy�s favorite card in his deck was the Queen of Hearts. Arya was his Queen of Hearts come to life. Silly Parlor Tricks - A little one-shot about Remy and his girlfriend and his powers.; Havok (Alex Summers)

Reviews: Gibbs' Test | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12675530I was hoping to see another chapter posted before too long; I was surprised to find out this was the last one! You did reach a good stopping point for the story, however, so I can understand. Definitely more that you could write about with this story and these characters.

Pairing: Prince!Tom Holland x Reader Warnings: Tom... - A ...https://something-fanfiction-ie.tumblr.com/post/175230416860Jun 25, 2018 ï¿½ Daughters To Wed| Teaser. Pairing: Prince!Tom Holland x Reader Warnings: Tom doesn�t like you very much right now. Summary: You are the daughter of a man infamous for having many children, only to marry them off in an effort to climb the social ladder and gain more riches.You have grown up hating the idea of marriage, only to be married to the Prince of Braydal, and the future King, �

Ask the Tracy Brothershttps://askthetracybrothers.tumblr.com/page/9Storm in a T-Cup Chapter 1: The Approaching Storm, a thunderbirds fanfic | FanFiction Chapter 4 is up! Thanks to everyone who�s followed, favourited and reviewed so far!

Boku No Change, a my hero academia/?? ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336196/1/Boku-No-ChangeFanFiction | unleash ... A boy named Alex who is a crossdresser gets into 1A of UA high and starts a relationship with Bakugou Katsuki ... to his quirk but rather his clothing prenfences as he liked to dress up in skirts and crop tops he was a crossdresser but it wasn't just his clothes his personality was a little bit girly he played with doll ...

A New Life Starting Hogwarts Chapter 2, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7073137/2/A-New-Life-Starting-HogwartsFollow/Fav A New Life Starting Hogwarts. By: Dizzy128. ... SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT IT WAS JUST TO COVER A HOGWARTS SIDE OF THE STORY AND THAT AND YES IT IS ALL IN DUMBLEDORE'S VEIW UNLIKE MY LAST CHAPTER I HAVENT SWITCHED BETWEEN VIEWS. ... who is coming into his first year is being mistreated at the place he called home, now you might be ...

A dark op mc who is not a fool and must be male - Webnovel ...https://forum.webnovel.com/d/19816-a-dark-op-mc-who-is-not-a-fool-and-must-be-maleA dark op mc who is not a fool and must be male. ... because of a kiss he killed a sect with thousands of innocent disciples I prefer light and dark but smart not light and a fool meanwhile I will read them all thanks ... Mines a fanfiction but it does fit your criteria of the Mc. I don�t really like skirt chasing Mc�s who follow their dicks.

Tips on writing a yaoi fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130303144426AAhnTSrMar 03, 2013 ï¿½ Tips on writing a yaoi fanfiction? I want to write a fanfiction but not only is it my first fanfiction but it's my first yaoi and need some tips. Follow . 2 answers 2. ... the 2 eventually develope and relationship and at some point another character shows up and a love triangle happens. Thats the best I can say. Marcus Mosley � 6 years ago . 0.Status: OpenAnswers: 2

Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Pokemon_FireRed_and_LeafGreenContents[show] Short Synopsis The adventures of Blue, Green, and Red as they go through the Kanto Region. It starts the "Adventures of Pokemon" series. Characters The Heroes Fire Red: A 10 year old boy, he goes by the name Red and is in love with Blue, yet hates Green. His favorite type of...

timeturners | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/users/timeturnersBut it's the best way he can express his love for the Moonlight Chronicles by Linda Swann, which he adores with all his heart. In fact, he's pretty famous on the internet because of his fanfiction, so famous that he might've even met a special someone that he might be able to pursue a relationship with ... if Pete Wentz would stop annoying ...

User blog:MC Goji the Wolf | Gojira57 Wikia | FANDOM ...https://gojira57.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:MC_Goji_the_Wolf?page=4It has nothing to do with Fan fictions, creations or any user in particular, but it is still bothering me nonetheless. ... who is a little over 3 years old and was here with us at that time, seemed to enjoy it, to the point where she wanted me to show it to her again. ... MC Goji the Wolf's Fanfiction related Blog November 8, 2016 by MC Goji ...

User blog:GrampBi | TMNTFanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://tmntfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:GrampBi?page=4also, there is a mentioning of labor, but it is short. this part is still dedicated and credited to lilypilly, who created the 4 images ( it would've been 5 since 1 of the baby images doesn't have aiko/the baby in it, but has raph and a written out character in there) that i thought deserved a fanfiction. enjoy part ii.

A dark op mc who is not a fool and must be male - Webnovel ...https://forum.webnovel.com/d/19816/14A dark op mc who is not a fool and must be male. SRandom. Lord of the mysteries ... because of a kiss he killed a sect with thousands of innocent disciples I prefer light and dark but smart not light and a fool meanwhile I will read them all thanks ... Mines a fanfiction but it does fit your criteria of the Mc. I don�t really like skirt ...

Reviews: Star Wars Rebels: A New Origin | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12696498/0/2FanFiction. Just In. Community. ... it. I do hope when it comes your ending to Rebels is better then cannon, Kanan dead and Ezra lost who knows where , who is the moron that thought this up. I really hope I did not insult George Lucas lol ... Please please don't abandon the story mate I and a lot of readers love the work you put into the story ...

Reviews: Premonitions: Power Rangers SPD | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3400724:) My fave line in this chapter is actually the part when Z asks Bridge if he's okay, and he says "Actually, I think I'd like to pass out now." It gave me a chuckle, even though it wasn't actually a funny moment. But it was such a "Bridge" thing to say, that it caught me off guard �

what hapend to fanfiction.net? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090110172001AAzDKIEJan 10, 2009 ï¿½ i went to fanfiction.net but it said the page cannot be found? ... a foxy scientist, a hawk and a cement block on an everyday rendezvous based on the movie? Trending. Is it ok to not wear anything to comicon even if my friends are dressed up or will it be awkward? 7 answers IYO, Who is the best female character in Marvel Cinematic Universe? 7 ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 9

Of Monsters and Men | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Of_Monsters_and_MenOf Monsters and Men is a new planned series by OmniDragon. It was created on 9/3/16. Contents[show] Synopsis My name is Dakota Kaplan, and I am a new recruit here at Camp Half-Blood. I am also seventeen years-old. For all you mortals out there, this means nothing. But for the demigods and...

When visibility is less than ft. POVs and airfield ...https://www.answers.com/Q/When_visibility_is_less_than_ft._POVs_and_airfield_vehicles...Who is the protagonist in the rise of nine? ... It's from Bella's POV but you can go onto FanFiction.com and look for New Moon in Edward's and Jacob's POVs. ... You may have found it hard to ...

His Savior Chapter 1: Prologue, a Harry Potter - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12706745/1/His-SaviorLillian hears Remus shout the warning, as well as the other Order and D.A. members who are watching her become blinded by her anger. "Don't do it, Lillian!" she hears Hermione yell and Ron's call of, "Don't let her get to you, Lil!" Gritting her teeth, Lillian ignores all of them. She eyes the Veil for a �

Not About You Chapter 9, a vampire diaries fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12461342/9/Not-About-YouI'd hate to think I'm not a man of my word." With a jerk, he held her heart in his hand and she slumped to the ground. I blinked as I looked between him and the corpse at his feet. It had happened so fast, I almost couldn't process it. Damon stared down at the body, his jaw still tight and anger still flashing in his eyes.

Fanfic: Fairy Tales Ch 9, Teen Wolf | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12573113/9Derek snarled as the witch tried to beat back the fire which was rapidly spreading around the circle. He could hear every sound pounding in his head. The twins had combined into their Alpha form and were circling the line of now burning mountain ash with Scott, Cora and Malia. Isaac and Jackson were helping Erica and Boyd to their feet.

Reviews: A Goblin King's Fascination | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12023313Yay! You updated! Loved it, btw. I like fluff as much as the next guy - or gal, but it's nice to see some dark jareth. You should consider adding to this with more chapters... That's me trying to politely ask for you to continue lol.

TMoOD fanfiction - blogspot.comhttps://tmoodff026.blogspot.comAs the truck pulled up, Ray felt like a nervous school boy. ... He only wanted to make her happy there in his home. But no, Livy chose they way she always had, shut everyone out so she doesn't get hurt. ... It came out before she could even think, but it was how Livy felt. Ray's ears were ringing, did he hear Livy say "our baby"? Did she really ...

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/923/1He sighed as the warm air caressed his skin, He nodded to his doorman, Takashi, the old man knew he had a pregnant wife and offered him a sympathy smile, going to the elevators at nearly 2 am, he knew he was going to be tired at his meetings tomorrow, but it would be worth it �

Issue 8 | fanfiction by dailyweekend - Issuuhttps://issuu.com/dailyweekend/docs/issue_8___fanfiction_74368e9b7d18b5/20even here the canopy did not allow for a glimpse of the sky.!! The water was not cold, but it was not has hot as the air. It had a brownish haze to it.

You Should Tell It | Tdfanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://tdfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/You_Should_Tell_ItThis is the first episode that someone is disqualified. This is the first episode that no one made a cameo. This is the first episode with a double elimination. With this episode each team has won one time. For so far only blondes females are eliminated. Brick was the third eliminated contestant that has a reason to be eliminated.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10084/1A/N: This is the second story I have posted here so please do be kind. If you find any errors please let me know and I will do my best to get them corrected. I have no beta or anything so give me time to get things edited and uploaded.

Emblem3 Fan Fiction - Preference #44 Boy Who Was Torn ...https://emblem3-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/52043526158/preference-44-boy-who-was-torn...I just cant live without him. I love you and thank you for the most amazing 5 years i could have ever asked for it was so much more than what i deserved. And i know this text is long but it all needed to be said before i go. I never knew it would end where it started. I love you forever and i hope you know the right thing for everyone.*

Reviews: Nico Di Angelo's Hopeless Guide to Love | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12253548/0/3The story is mainly from Nico's POV, so we know he's basically crazy for Percy, but Percy was the one who made the first move in the beginning. That could mean nothing, but it could also mean Percy is trying hard to figure out how he should deal with his feelings and whether or not he has a long term chance with Nico. Loving it so far!

Princess Peach X King Boo � Fanfiction - the-kippea-bin ...https://the-kippea-bin.tumblr.com/fanfictionPrincess Peach X King Boo The first ever Peach X King Boo blog. This is a very rare ship indeed but this blog is the place for all things Kippea, and also Peach and �

Emblem3 Fan Fiction - Wesley Imagine: He finds out you cutemblem3-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/46109390224/wesley-imagine-he-finds-out-you-cutWesley Imagine: He finds out you cut - **Warning: Its about self harming so please stop reading if you feel uncomfortable, remember its just an imagines** Imagine: You were in your bedroom hysterical...

Skyeward Fanfictionhttps://skyeward-fanfiction.tumblr.com/page/3Disclaimer/Note: In the first chapter. Yeah, so this took me a little bit longer than I wanted it to. I just got stuck about midway through and trying to find words is the hardest thing. Once I got to the end parts it came to me a little easier but I don�t know if I like it that much. I guess you guys will be the judges.

His Weapon Finding Each Other, an a song of ice and fire ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10948170/3/His-WeaponJon unsuccessfully resisted a jerk in his seat from the surprise. Although his numbers were growing and he didn't know everyone in his camp by their face, he was certain that this person was not one of his followers. Without saying a word, the boy unsheathed his sword, its �

A Future in the Past Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12172555/1/A-Future-in-the-PastAuthor's Note: This is my second fanfic ever. The only other one that I've written was a one-shot about Fairy Tail, so if you're interested, please check it out. This fanfic will be a story with different chapters, so not a one-shot. It's the first time I try something like this.

Reviews: The Null Fairy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12449814Gildartz: This Is the first time that I see Ben fight, I want see how many forms Will use in this challenge. Bisca: I bet that Romeo will stand up to Ben for enough time to make a plan. Alzack: You're right Bisca, but Romeo mustn't underestimate his enemy, especially if Is Ben. Happy: How cool, Ben please accept, show at Romeo who is the boss.

San Francisco Bay Area | Poets & Writershttps://www.pw.org/content/san_francisco_bay_areaThen there�s the ribald, bawdy Shipwreck, which is billed as �San Francisco�s premier literary erotic fanfiction event,� and takes place on the first Thursday of every month in the Booksmith (1644 Haight Street), one of San Francisco�s best bookstores. Shipwreck thumbs its nose at the sanctimony of conventional literary events by ...

Connor | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ConnorConnor, labeled The Aspiring Author, is a contestant on Total Drama Flashback. Biography Connor never really pays attention. He just daydreams things that seem cool. Or things that would make him happy. He's afraid of loud noises, because they make him forget everything in his daydream, plus...

New Green Goblin 2099 | Marvel Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://marvelfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/New_Green_Goblin_2099"Run! Run! Has fast has you can your evil can't escape the New Green Goblin, man." By Michael R. Osborn first day has 2099 New Green Goblin." Michael Rogers Osborn (Subject 1974) Project Rebirth II: Was a cloning project created by Norman Osborn (Green Goblin ) & Miles Warren (The...

Hands in Mine Chapter 2, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8229300/2/Hands-in-MineI do not own the Avengers and I never will that much is certain. This is still going to be a Thor/Loki, Thorki/ThunderFrost mpreg fic that includes some Brony/Science Boyfriends, eventual Cap/Coulson, Clint/Natasha. And now, because you have waited long enough, on with the show!) Hands in Mine. Part 2

Every Rose Has its Thorn Chapter 9, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7660425/9/Every-Rose-Has-its-ThornSorry later than I wanted to post it, but I've been busy. ... Sighing as the dry feeling in her mouth dissipated the ice cold liquid helping the medicine push the pain from her head. She rolled her head and felt her neck pop, she'd slept better last night than she had in weeks. ... He'd broken one of the most essential laws of their ...

Ratchet Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/RatchetJul 10, 2015 ï¿½ Browse through and read ratchet fanfiction stories and books ... So, originally they were going to be bots, but it wasn't working out, so they're all humans instead. ... For those who care to know, My name is Mika Nakadai. I've been known to most my life as the unwanted. This is simply because no one wanted me around and no one cared if I ...

Hetalia One-Shots (Hetalia X Reader) - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/7701236/Hetalia-One-Shots-Hetalia-X-Reader/1Mar 25, 2016 ï¿½ Hetalia One-Shots (Hetalia X Reader) ... Hetalia character, and a couple of personalities for yourself, and your favorite character. This may be discontinued as the story progresses, so first come, first serve. ... The Cold Unexpected (Lyon X OC X Gray). It's my first fanfiction, but it will most likely be discontinued. It's supposed to be a ...

Super-simple ways to allow text selection at FF.net : rationalhttps://www.reddit.com/r/rational/comments/38v4mu/supersimple_ways_to_allow_text...Jun 07, 2015 ï¿½ A general description of the genre and a listing of major works can be found on the TVTropes page or our excellent wiki. ... Super-simple ways to allow text selection at FF.net (self ... I'll keep this in mind. I can understand the impetus for prohibiting copy+paste on stories, but it's one of the more asinine qualities of the site. permalink;Top responsesIf you really want to download the stories for your own personal reading pleasure, try FicSave , FanFictionDownloader , or even Calibre . m.fanfiction.net � read more5 votesOn Chrome, you can just hit Ctrl-U and copy the base HTML into Notepad++, then manually edit out the extra stuff at the top and bottom. Alternatively, you � read more5 votesI have NoScript installed so I just marked the domain as untrusted (I use the "insecure" unobtrusive trust-by-default mode and then blacklist domains that use � read more5 votesIf you're on chrome, or any other browser that lets you do this, right click and choose "inspect element". On the console that opens up ctrl-F for "-webkit-user � read more3 votesWith Chrome: Selectable extension . Similar extensions exist for Firefox.2 votesWith a userscript or userstyle extension this can be done easily. I use Fanfiction Tools with TamperMonkey, which does a number of things including text � read more1 voteSee all

Mega Man Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/game/Mega-Man/0/3/1This is the ultimate one-stop place to go for all stories based on the 1994-1997 Ruby Spears Mega Man cartoon show. This group only features stories set in the Ruby-Spears universe or the Ruby-Spears versions of the characters, (Stories set in "Mega Man: Upon a Star", "Mega Man: NT Warrior" or "Captain N" are not eligible.)

A Wicked Fanfiction Archive - welovewicked-fanfic.tumblr.comhttps://welovewicked-fanfic.tumblr.com/page/3As the title suggests, a Tumblr archive for Wicked fanfiction, regardless of pairing, universe, cracks, etc. ... a blonde woman and a prince come across the main attraction, a mysterious woman with green skin that burns when water comes in contact with it. After stealing the girl away from the circus and hiding her in their home, both ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Descendants/Wings_of_Fire_Crossover" h="ID=SERP,5187.1">Descendants/Wings of Fire Crossover | Wings of Fire Fanon ...https://wingsoffirefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Descendants/Wings_of_Fire_CrossoverThe untitled Descendants/WIngs of Fire Crossover is a crossover fanfiction by Official Cumulus Cloud. While the plot was formed in 2016, but it's unknown when Cumulus will finish it. (But if there is someone who likes Descendants, I could use some help!) With the last Descendants Movie...

Reviews: Stage two Zerg Swarm Empress | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/130539934/8 c20 Artyom-Dreizehn Let's talk about mecha, from a practical standpoint it doesn't make sense right, well, think about the UC universe of Gundam(the most hard scifi one of their series), they have the capability make an efficient power plant, armaments, robotics and material sciences to make it.

The Walking Dead Game Fanfictionhttps://twdgfanfiction.tumblr.com/fanfictionAs The Cold Wind Blows. ... None of the characters will appear in this story due to this reason but it is still in the same universe so it still counts as TWDG fanfiction. ... Nicki Everett is casted from a life of happiness, stability and family into one of misery and fear of what lies around every corner. Still scarred from the actions of her ...

Discuss Everything About The Amazing World of Gumball Wiki ...https://theamazingworldofgumball.fandom.com/f/p/3044776119107661709I wish I could stop thinking that and just tell myself that a good, creative and productive hobby, but... I'm rambling, hah. I present to you my first fanfiction. It's a bit outlandish and a pretty big departure from what you know as TAWoG, but that's fanfiction for you, I suppose. Neophyte

A Merchant from Braavos Chapter 3, a game of thrones ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13299302/3/A-Merchant-from-BraavosThe new gentleman was certainly a look older than the first, and had the wrinkles of one used to making the hard choices. ... (less what I'd paid for the writing gear and food), and a potential income but it wouldn't last. ... It's hard to judge) at fifteen denarii a week and it pays for a couple of comfortable bed-rooms and a single large airy ...

For Her Chapter 3: First Day Back and Memories, a vampire ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10650564/3/For-HerThis takes place before Dimitri is reverted back to a dhampir. When Rose came back from Russia she found out that she was pregnant with Dimitri's baby. ... She sleeps until one then she wakes up for a feeding and a diaper change then she's right back asleep." ... I still remembered the first time she had the nightmare. Flash Back (Lissa ...

Suits Fan Fictionhttps://suitsficrecs.tumblr.comHe takes a job he�s been refusing for a while - a long-term, full-time contract. He expects his client to be a sadistic asshole. ... The 5 times Mike and Harvey are too desperate to make it to a bed and the first time they finally do. # suits ... but when Harvey learns that Mike is a genius Harvey helps him get into private consulting and a ...

You Found Me Chap 18 - The L Word Fanfiction - on LesFanhttps://lesfan.com/fanfiction/the-l-word/you-found-me-chap-18You Found Me Chap 18 . Story written on December 7 , 2009 by ... Well yesterday there was an article and a photo that I could have swear I had done but when it got to her it was missing and instead of calling me over to fix it she had already emailed Bette, she made me look like I was incompetent, And It really bothered me. ... breathless for a ...

User blog:Cello freak/Prequel to "A Shattered World ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Cello_freak/Prequel_to_"A...A month ago, Hazel, Becca, and I were talking, and we got this idea for a fanfiction. And a while back, Angel Wings and Hazel was talking about the project with me, but it was never made. It's a prequel to "A Shattered World," and I've just recently got all the original authors' permission to...

A Sticky Situation | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/A_Sticky_SituationA Sticky Situation is the eleventh episode of Richard 10: The Alpha-Omegatrix. Contents[show] Plot Feedback is fighting some Megawatts in the woods. The Megawatts threaten to use electricity to multiply and take over Earth. Feedback absorbs the energy from the Megawatts, but instead of shooting...

Video - When They Come For Me - Linkin Park With Lyrics ...https://kidsnextdoorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/File:When_They_Come_For_Me_-_Linkin...Description "When They Come For Me" By Linkin Park Album: A Thousand Suns Rate, comment and subscribe! I do not claim any ownership of the music that is present in this video. It belongs to Linkin Park, WMG and to its respective owners. ~Update [Jul 05, 2011]~ Thanks for over 50,000 views! It's...

Hetalia eating disorder fanfictionhttps://hetalia-eatingdisorderfanfiction.tumblr.com/page/9Hey, first of all, thanks for putting up my previous fan fiction! I just posted the first chapter to a new, multi-chapter fan fiction titled "Unheroic" that will likely be in the database in the next hour or two. Thanks for keeping this blog up and running, and have a nice day!

Pok�mon Fanfiction Ideas, Recs, and Discussion Thread ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pok�mon-fanfiction-ideas-recs-and-discussion...Jun 26, 2017 ï¿½ Yes incest, but it's more a case of.....The summary itself, which was all I had to see to stay the heck away from it, read off like a description of a confession from a S.V.U perp of the week's description of their pedophilic steps. Worse yet, the fic was 7,0000 words to a single chapter on FF.net.

It's time Chapter 11, a jag fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13247314/11/It-s-timeI had to go down to the DFAS office myself. They originally wouldn't help until after the Holliday, but I pulled some strings and the Chief eventually decided that he had the time to check it out. If he'd only done that when the Petty Officer and his wife was there in the first place this thing would have solved itself," Harm motioned for his ...

The Mates Chapter 3, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10205720/3/The-MatesAN: So all I have written for this story. I'm focusing on my other story first and foremost but when I get stuck there, I write this one to help me out. Chapter 3. You know that feeling that you get when you do something that you know you aren't supposed to do. Yeah that's the feeling running through me the deeper into the woods I go.

Reviews: Third Sage's Second Chance | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12799421The main thing I've disliked so far in this fanficiton are the random jumps and things that get ignored that take place out of nowhere, it erases the possibility of a lot of content, because it skips over things that happened, and only vaguely explains them from time to time at best after it's already happened, in this case, we didn't see what ...

My Rec Library - My Fanfiction - kasey1939.tumblr.comhttps://kasey1939.tumblr.com/post/128673272349This is the first post for my fanfiction. I am not recommending any of these fics, since they are mine and I am bias, but I do hope you give them a try. They will be separated by fandom, and I will update them as often as I can. Merlin Fanfiction

6 Reasons Why You Should Never Get Into KPophttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/reasons-should-kpopSep 20, 2016 ï¿½ 2. The fanfiction. My downfall forever. Want to get Michelle into a fandom? Get her to read good fanfiction. If she writes her own, then she�s stuck. WHY is she talking in the third person?! 3. The music. Maybe this should be obvious, but it isn�t. Chances are, the first �

Robbie Shapiro/Cat Valentine - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Robbie Shapiro*s*Cat Valentine/worksThis is the first time I have written a fanfiction here, it is also the first time I have tried free writing. So usually the events are what will lead me, not the original plan. However this story might involve loads of heavy subjects as it is my outlet in this world. ... Robbie Shapiro/Cat Valentine (30) Beck Oliver/Jade West (15) Tori Vega ...

Yeah but also totally all my siblings and I | So ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/805440714583517679This is commonly called the "gay fanfiction problem".<<<I typically end up writing first person pov to avoid it. This is commonly called the "gay fanfiction problem". To resolve it, try a different language. Good advice for any character interactions

Reviews: The Lie I've Lived | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3384712/0/304hi a very different take on the story but i do like it. the man in a boys body, the whole if i knew then what i know now will give you a wide range of things to play with. ... The tenses in the first chapter were a bit confused (even in the same sentence) but it was still extremely readable. I like your Hat although I wonder if he would ...

football fanfiction - footballrecs.tumblr.comhttps://footballrecs.tumblr.com/page/4also, prickly pear was a drabble by footballimaginxs who sadly deactivated, but it was a leon goretzka drabble that i really loved. i�m sure i could add more to this, but again, these are the stories i remember really liking particularly. thanks for this question, it really made me think haha :)

JGV FanFictionjgv-ff-blog.tumblr.comThis is a tumblr filled with JGV Fanfictions with Exotic Idols and the Reader, if you don't support this kind of stuff you may simply just leave, no hate or anything like that of any kind. Thank you...

ErenxKrista � Entwirren an den N�hten, a shingeki no...https://erenxkrista.tumblr.com/post/163998297574/entwirren-an-den-n�hten-a-shingeki-noEntwirren an den N�hten, a shingeki no kyojin/????? fanfic | FanFiction Eren struggles to cope with the sheer magnitude of access the First King's legacy has thrust upon him. Historia offers him guidance, then something else entirely, leaving Eren free to decide if it's �

Harry Potter All The Way :: Recent Entrieshttps://brunette11.livejournal.comOh, but it's not just fanfiction challenges that we have. We will also have banners and avatar challenges. We'll give you the slashs and you can allow your imagination to take over you. The top three winners of the Banner, Avatar and Fanfiction challenges will be posted on the third of each month.

Paving the Way Chapter 1: Recon Squad Escher, a fallout ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13337497/1/Paving-the-Way"Hang in there, come on- up the stairs." She tells Winters before stopping at the first landing, just in time to see Kent dash through the doorway. Turning and hauling Winters back to his feet, she slaps the detonator clipped to her belt. The building shakes as the doorway caves in with debris, and Kent jogs to �

Hiccup the Dragon Chief Chapter 4, a how ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12294318/4/Hiccup-the-Dragon-ChiefChapter 4. Chief Stoick the Vast meets the Dragon Chief "Let them in" said a voice said from the other side of the door. When Stoick and Snotlout stepped in they got their first look at Striker the Dragon Chief, and he was rightfully called so as he had large black wings and tail coming from his body, they couldn't see what his face looked like as he wore a mask and hood along with his leather ...

Office Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/The+OfficeBrowse through and read office fanfiction stories and books ... I don�t own Batman, but I do own my OCs. Nicholas �Niko� Dawson stood at one of the large windows in his office at Dawsons Incorporated, staring at the twinkling lights that made up of the Diamond District. ... named BTS which is now known as the most dangerous gang in Seoul ...

Satan | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/SatanSatan (also known as Lucifer, Samael, the Devil, Beelzebub and Belial, among many other names) is one of the three Archangels mentioned in Scripture.He was created by God and tried to take His father's place in a rebellion against God. Lucifer and his angels were ultimately defeated by Michael, another Archangel, and cast out of heaven.

And then ... Thanos, chapter 1 - Avengers Fanfictionwww.avengersfanfiction.com/Story/61960/And-then-Thanos/1Nightmares assaulted him even when he was awake, he had condemned himself to a far worst punishment Odin could�ve though for him. And he started to think he deserved it. He cried for his mother until his voice failed him, he knew it was futile no one would be able to hear or see him, but that didn�t stop the ache in his heart.-Heimdall, please.

Hyperion (WotUs) | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Hyperion_(WotUs)When clad in his Armour and wielding his Symbol of Power: Chrysafenios, which has the shape of a greatsword, he resembles a horned demon because his helmet has two curved horns. However, he can also be merciful to a foe who shows exceptional valour like Percy Jackson, Jason Grace and Nico di Angelo. ... he was also one of the first to see ...

Masahiro Nishioka | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Masahiro_NishiokaMasahiro Nishioka (????????) is a character from Danganronpa: Mercy's for the Weak. He is one of the 16 participants chosen for the Killing School Cruise. His title is the Ultimate Secret Society. Masahiro was born into a wealthy family with a prestigious history. Part of said history was that...

Sector LN (story) | Codename:Kids Next Door Wiki | FANDOM ...https://kidsnextdoorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Sector_LN_(story)Sector LN, also called the Nine Witches Arc, is the 6th story in the Newborn Era of the Nextgen Series, written by Gamewizard2008, and the 7th Crossover Sector story. It stars the Avalaran KND sector, Sector LN, and its nine members: Diana Cavendish, Atsuko Kagari, Amanda O'Neill, Lotte Jansson...

My fanfiction Spartan..what do you think? | Halo Universe ...https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/db05ce78845f4120b062c50816008e5d/topics/my...Apr 01, 2015 ï¿½ The location of training is unknown, but it�s supposedly near the area where Peter grew up, and where his family still lives. After he was abducted and inscripted into the SPARTAN-II program, his parents had two more children, a boy and a girl. Both names and ages are unknown.

The beautiful smile of yours., chapter 4 - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/86666/The-beautiful-smile-of-yours/4I turned around and saw a guy my age standing there with a book in his left hand and a drink in his other. I shook my head and turned around again, continuing what I did before he came and disturbed me. he sat down in front of me and studied my face. I felt someone stare at �

OUAT Imagines Networkhttps://ouatimaginesnetwork.tumblr.com/post/151905325897/believe-in-yourself-a-hyde...I�m a big fan of OUAT and a big fan of Em and this blog. I decided to apply because I thought being a co-writer would be a good experience. I have Aspergers and aswell as writing fanfiction (which I write on fanfic.net and have wrote on my imagines blog imaginesmultifandoms) I also RP and make graphics.

The Chris Potter and Christina Cox Webpagewww.angelfire.com/vt/chrispotter/fanfic.htmlThis is a Kung Fu:The Legend Continues/FX:The Series/The X-files/Forever Knight fanfiction, look below for show and character summary's. Rated: R (for some violence, language and a little sexual content) Summary: A series of strange, simular murders brings the FBI, Shaolin Priests, Fx artists and vampires to New York City.

ao no exorcist | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/ao no exorcist/recentHis condition is still undiagnosed because his misbehaviour has always been reduced to a mere symptom of his demonic blood ... drabble fanfic fanfiction blue exorcist blue excorsist fanfiction ao no exorcist ao3 ao3 fanfic ryuji suguro bon childhood love confession ryuji suguro drabble ryuji suguro ... remember that at home you are waiting for ...

ao no exorcisthttps://thenewexorcist.tumblr.comA/N: Hello, so my first imagine/fanfiction. This is sort of a x reader thing. If you guys want to make request and things feel free. I am just writing this one for fun. I hope you enjoy it. This is basically about a new girl coming into true cross academy and rin having a �

A Baby? Chapter 3, an one piece fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9990573/3/A-BabyFanFiction | unleash ... Ace who were taking the lead, iron pipe in his hands got the first stroke of bad luck when a bee hive had suddenly fallen from a tree and landed on his head, sucessfully covering the dark haired boy's hair with sticky sweet honey and raging sworms of angry bees of course. ... Ace looked kins of confused for a while ...

Harry Potter and the Sorting Hat, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12721478/1Harry Potter took the Resurrection Stone out of his pocket and stared at it for a while. He seemed to consider something for a while, then his eyes became cold, and he made his decision. "The Sorting Hat," he whispered and waited for his lover's ghost to appear. He waited for a long time, but nothing happened.

Need Some Advice For A Project I'm Working On - Crossovers ...https://www.fimfiction.net/.../thread/338396/need-some-advice-for-a-project-im-working-onI've come here today seeking advice for a project I'm working on for fanfiction.net and Wattpad, entitled "The Heir of The Uchiha Clan." In it, 17 year-old Ashitaka "Ashi" Uchiha from the year 2108 travels back in time to try to prevent a series of events that would destroy his homeland in his time period, events that he traces back to Boruto's ...

Thaddeus Ambrosios | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Thaddeus_AmbrosiosThaddeus II was a son of Ares active during the Greco-Persian Wars and a former polemarchos of the Spartan army by the time of the Second persian invasion.Back at then, he was given the alias Ambrosios and called The Unliving, also because of his supernatural physical abilities and fighting skills, but the main reason was his god-like durability and stamina (considered impossible for a living ...

Reviews: Keeping The Snow Warm | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12830026for Keeping The Snow Warm. 2/6 c3 9 Vortex Lord Lola was holding onto a Sega Saturn 3D controller. ... It�s nice to have a character in his corner for a change. And not when the plot needs the girls to look good for the audience. ... or how and why it led to "an hour and a half worth of yelling and resentment from the rest of the family ...

Dan Kuso | Bakugan Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://bakugan-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Dan_KusoDaniel "Dan" Kuso is the founder and current leader of the Battle Brawlers in Bakugan: Mechtanium Knights. Dan is a boy who really loves Bakugan, but gets frustrated easily. His greatest ambition is to be the number one brawler to ever live. He tends to act rash and impulsive which often leads...

Trek Fanfiction - LiveJournalhttps://trek-fanfiction.livejournal.comSummary Communication ought to be easy for a talented linguist and a logical Vulcan, right? Think again. A series of written messages between Spock and Uhura, beginning in their Academy days and going through "Darkness." Read--Chapter Fourteen: Greeting Cards

Reviews: Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12596960I'm glad that Brax has told him to stay away from Axel, that kid was bad news, and by the sounds of it, it was all for a stupid bet. Axel didn't care the least bit about Kyle, and sadly Kyle had thought that he had made a new friend, but Axel was only pretending for a bet.

Tristan Rouge | Misfits fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM powered ...https://misfits-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Tristan_RougeIn an alternative timeline where Beth doesn't exist, Tristan is seen quiet and a bit distant from the group. In an alternative timeline where April doesn't exist, Tristan is not dating Eleanor and being quiet. In a future where Beth has been missing for a year, he's seen stabbing himself in the stomach from the heartbreak of not being with Eleanor.

try hard, chapter 10 - 5 Seconds of Summer Fanfictionwww.5secondsofsummerfanfiction.com/Story/64049/try-hard/10After logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. ... Kyiles right what we have is so real I love him ALOT but I have known calum for a long time he so nice when he wants and ... **** I leave the bathroom and change into shorts and a big T-shirt everyone left and ash was sleeping so I decided to go in his room and ...

An Abandoned Carley Fanfiction � Telltale Communityhttps://telltale.com/community/discussion/39687/an-abandoned-carley-fanfictionAVERY looks around for walkers. He starts digging in his backpack and pulls out bottle of pills. He opens it, takes a pill out, and puts the bottle back in his backpack. He presents CARLEY with the pill and a �

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6671/1(I had planned on using it for a different story. One more filled with young children, but then this story fit a few of the prompts amazingly well, so here we are.) There will be 100 prompts(I have a few extra prepared if I need them) the first few chapters will be in order, then it begins to hop all over.

The Sea and The Moon Chapter 5, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13190920/5/The-Sea-and-The-MoonThe inside of the cabin was far bigger than it should have been considering the outside was the size of a small tent. There were two stories and three bedrooms, with many other pointless rooms around the house. It was magical after all. My room was simple with just a bed pushed into the corner and a desk on the far side of the room.

Relics of the Past Chapter 9: To Change the ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12337052/9/Relics-of-the-Past"Ironically she is one of the people who drugged us and drew on our faces. And that's not even the best part. ... We are the only ones stopping us from being accepted into the village. We are the only ones who can change that. But we cannot expect others to make the first move while we present ourselves as unapproachable."

A list of FRobin fanfiction - The Shipwright and the ...https://frankyxrobin.livejournal.com/24121.htmlA list of FRobin fanfiction . Profile. User: frankyxrobin. Name: ... since this was the first FrankyXRobin community I found and I want to add at least a little bit. ... One of few adult fics. It is well written and really cute. Robin and Franky are very in-character and so are the other Strawhats. One of my all-time-favorites. It's long but ...

Power Rangers Space Defender | Fanfiction Sentai Wiki ...https://fanfiction-sentai.fandom.com/wiki/Power_Rangers_Space_DefenderThe sixth rangers of the chosen teams, MagiMother and the Armed-On Kyoryugers are the only Rangers given this rank. ... Flashman was likely included as it was the first Sentai series localized in Korea, while Zyuranger was included as it was the first Power Rangers series. This is the first video game to have both Power Rangers and Super Sentai ...

Reviews: The Birth of Hyrule | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/105917944/8/2018 c27 Anonymous This is honestly one of the most intriguing and amazing fanfiction stories I've had the pleasure of reading. The first time I saw this was around August 2017 and I can say nothing has put me in a better mood for reading.

Fanfiction Cont�d � WGS 170: Queer Studieshttps://queer170.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/fanfiction-contdFeb 02, 2015 ï¿½ I'm not gonna lie: I'm a fanfiction junkie and I would love to expand on our fanfiction conversation. So first off, here's a link to a scan from a fanzine from 1974 that claims to be the first Kirk/Spock slash fanfiction to ever be printed (1) (2). I think the history of fandom is interesting�

5sos imagineshttps://5sosimagnes.tumblr.com/post/93447651138/supernatural-ashton-irwin-fan-fictionI�m guessing on his usual protocol stacking up foods that aren�t easily spoiled like what you bring when you�re out camping or fishing or hiding from demons. It�s mostly canned beans, crackers, fruit bars and beef jerky. I grabbed a bag of beef jerky, two fruit bars and a bottle of water for us to share.

Beginning Of The End Chapter 1, a glee fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336724/1/Beginning-Of-The-EndUpon waking it was dark, and for a few wonderful seconds everything was right in his world, but then he remembered and started crying again. What was he going to do? Sitting up he heard the ding sound coming from his phone letting him know he had a text, and only then realizing that this one was the forth one he received, all from Kurt.

his Everything Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9747351/1/his-EverythingIt almost seemed like a dream. Paul Lahote was a player! A bachelor for life. But then again it was that kind of thinking that got him here in the first place. Watching the social services car drive away after telling him that he was the father listed on the birth certificate and that if he believed otherwise he could file for a paternity test.

Miraculous: The Adventures of The Heroes|Uncompleted For Now|https://www.quotev.com/story/11680267/Miraculous-The-Adventures-of-The-Heroes...Hello guys, the first fanfiction I'm making on internet so hope you will like it! Like everyday I was bullied every time, I was everyone punching ball, since sixth grade. I was bullied, days after days, weeks after weeks and months after months. I only had two friend, �

Harry Potter and the Return of the Parents - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/5732103-harry-potter-and-the-return-of-the-parents-chapterHarry Potter and the Return of the Parents Fanfiction. How would life have changed if Harry's parents had come back? Set at the beginning of Harry's fifth year, this story follows him on his quest to defeat Voldemort, this time with his loving parents at his side. Also published on fanfiction.net as '...Reviews: 99Content Rating: everyone

Fanfic: I'll welcome you home Ch 5, Harry Potter | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/9748998/5"This is the left-overs from the curry. You can heat it up and eat it for your dinner if you like. See you tomorrow, Petunia" An unknown warmth spread in his chest, though he would have rather died on the spot that admitted it. The next day, Petunia went back to the Snape household and cleaned the rooms while Severus occupied himself in the cellar.

Romione | Harry Potter Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Romione"When do you think he'll give up?" pleaded Hermione into Ron's shoulder. She was very shaken by the whole war and this was the first time for a while that they were alone. "Hermione. This is You-Know-Who we're talking about. He's not going to just decide to walk out and say, 'Bye guys. Got bored of waiting - I'm going home for a nap.'

Reviews: Uzumaki of the Whirlpool | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/42815438/26/2018 c2 marquis.shax instead of saying "My former Hokage" at the end you should've had it state "Sensei" instead as Tobirama Senju the Second Hokage was the sensei to Hiruzen Sarutobi and was the one who appointed him to the position of 3rd Hokage before death.

Zach Arnett | Call of Duty Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://codfanfic.fandom.com/wiki/Zach_ArnettSergeant Zach Micheal Arnett was a US Army Ranger during the Russo-American War. He was the squad leader of Hunter Two-Three. Note: This is an expansion of an actual in-game character. Zach was born and raised in New York, New York in a middle class family. He was a well known child around his...

Reviews for The Crimson Dovah | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13311056It was mentioned in the first chapter that she had wings like the Dovah but in this you wrote About her having frontlegs, im confused ... They said that they planned to basically enslave Ruby who is �known� as a tame dragon so it becomes even more stupid that they cut off her wings. ... But nonetheless its still one of the more entertaining ...

Second Wind - One Shots Chapter 1: One Shot, a naruto ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11998165/1/Second-Wind-One-ShotsThis is out-takes and short stories from my completed story named 'Second Wind'. If you have not read that story then this will make just about no sense. The stories posted here varies in length and switches between who is the main character. I'm not following a set schedule and updates will be irregular.

Reviews: A Different Warcraft: Romancing ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7390665I swear there needs to be more like these stories. But I looked at the long list, looks like you're the one who is making it into a series. So, you're the one whose making more of these stories. Excellent! I did see that review and I was curious about it. Never got around to reading the first �

Fanfiction | Wattpad FanFiction Reviewshttps://wattpadfanficreviews.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionThe story is about a 34-year-old woman named Sarah who is getting ready to meet her brother, Ryan Haywood, who is coming over for a visit. After catching up, Ryan asked her if she would like to be a new member of Achievement Hunter. Seeing how an RT/AH fanfiction; I �

Reviews: Gakuen Alice Academy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4594347This is another point, going back up to the top. He wore a white hat, the boys� school uniform, and he wore an expression that was mixed with anger, sadness, depression, and annoyance. His eyes were the color silver-brown, but the part that touched the pupil was crimson. It was kind of weird, jet also amazingly beautiful. This is a gary stu.

Lost in the Darkness Saga - FanFiction - Posts | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/LostintheDarknessSaga/postsLost in the Darkness Saga - FanFiction. 1.7K likes. "Lost in the Darkness Saga" A Fanfiction about Humans, Demons, Lost Souls and Powerful Love. "If you...

Wattpad FanFiction Reviews | From A Video Game Nerd Who ...https://wattpadfanficreviews.wordpress.comThe story is about a 34-year-old woman named Sarah who is getting ready to meet her brother, Ryan Haywood, who is coming over for a visit. After catching up, Ryan asked her if she would like to be a new member of Achievement Hunter. Seeing how an RT/AH fanfiction; I �

Chapter 18 - I'll Go Wherever You Will Go - sites.google.comhttps://sites.google.com/site/illgowhereveryouwillgo/home/batb-fanfiction-1/batb...�Catherine, I don�t even know if this DNA issue is genetic. What if�what I do end up impregnating you? Who is to say the pregnancy won�t kill you in the process? Who is to say this possible child wouldn�t be normal? I love you Catherine and I refuse to allow anything to take your life! Especially when I can prevent it in the first ...

10 Self-Published Young Adult Novels That Need To Be On ...https://www.bustle.com/articles/191515-10-self-published-young-adult-novels-that-need...Oct 26, 2016 ï¿½ 10 Self-Published Young Adult Novels That Need To Be On Your Radar ... When you hear of success stories like Fifty Shades of Grey going from fanfiction to self-published ... or looking for a �

Masters Mondays MOTUC bio reveals: July 15th - The Sword ...https://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?271709-Masters-Mondays-MOTUC-bio...Jun 25, 2019 ï¿½ Wow so many great things about this Bio. Yes the picture that i was thinking about, but it is fan fiction,but there was an official one from the MVC comics the supreme arbitor.jpg, Gbaboks pic has 11 in the there official only has like 4 (zodax the member of the council of the wise, looks like one of them). zodax.jpg

Metal Gear Solid: Military masculinity and homoeroticahttps://medium.com/@urbanfriendden/metal-gear-solid-military-masculinity-and-homo...Jul 18, 2018 ï¿½ This isn�t the leading paragraph to a gay fanfiction I just wrote. This is the opening ... In his book Bring Me Men, Aaron ... as 20�50 year olds are for a wild variety of reasons, but one of ...

Literature-Based Creative Writing: Responses, Fanfiction ...https://study.com/.../literature-based-creative-writing-responses-fanfiction-more.htmlYou can be a voice of the story by pretending you are one of the characters and writing a letter in his or her voice. ... You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off ...

The Decimation Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13327790/1/The-DecimationWhat really happened? Which part that they had gone wrong? That was the million dollar question. Yet, Vision's body can be said to be the only body that can be found around them. Steve, with his blank stare, stomped his hand to the ground. It was still fresh in his mind, replayed on a loop, how Bucky turned to dust just like that.

The Major and his Demon Chapter 17, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8700225/17/The-Major-and-his-DemonThis is it for now folks. I may come back one day. Most likely will because this story is not complete. There will be a sequel. But the part I wanted to tell is. The rest hasn't come to me yet. And my journey through the dark side is at an end for now. It's time to have a little fun for a �

Merman Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/MermanApr 17, 2018 ï¿½ Browse through and read merman fanfiction stories and books . Sign up Log in. ... My two other siblings never expected me to be any better. My father, was the only one, that I had really loved. Even just for a moment. But he soon gave up on me. My m... Add to library 11 ... Izaya meets a strange person in his dreams who thinks Izaya needs ...

Reviews: Shadows of the Past | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12052142This is top quality prose. The way you covered his past, inviting us to glimpse into his childhood years and understand how he saw himself was pure genius. I think one thing which made this so strong was the use of sense information, providing the reader with all those beautiful details about the smell of garbage and stew in his old home.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction?start=140This is the story of two individuals completely different but forever connected by fate. Kagome, a famous romance novelist by the name of K.H.Valentine while Sesshoumaru refuses his family business to be a struggling musician. Life pulls these two together when Kagome goes through invetro and finds herself mated to Sesshoumaru by accident.

Looking for a specific fic where Harry kills in front of ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6ybct0/looking_for_a_specific_fic_where...I hope you can help. I'm looking for a particular fic but I can only remember one or two bits. I think Harry realises that he has to be the one to kill Voldemort and tries to get involved in the war effort. There is a particular scene wherein Harry is with Ron & Hermione. They run into death eaters and one of �

Reviews: The Substitute | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4641394FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... While I am legit the type to go look up tragic movie scenes on YouTube when I feel like I should be sad for a while, I�m not actually one to cry very easily. ... This is one of the most original premise. 12/27/2018 c6 Brenden1k We did not see the corpse maybe miracle can happen.

The Cooper Manipulation, a big bang theory fanfic | FanFictionhttps://twinklesabri.tumblr.com/post/133067805533/the-cooper-manipulation-a-big-bang...The Cooper Manipulation, a big bang theory fanfic | FanFiction https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11611386/1/The-Cooper-Manipulation Sneak �

Discover ideas about Anime Snapchat - Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/538320961688668525How will our you� Fanfiction It's also got a tiny miniskirt. When Roy is wearing the hot pink uniform and puts his head in his hand he looks like the sassy gay best friend He looks more dramatic aand flashy which fits Ed and Al are transferred to the black butler world. How will our you� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad See ...

Wings of Freedom - athenaisis.tumblr.comhttps://athenaisis.tumblr.com/post/35575455286/there-will-be-no-happy-ending-crycest...There will be no Happy Ending - Crycest fanfic. So I was browsing the Cryaotic tag when acidgreenfilling�s post caught my eye. I don�t usually write fanfiction, and never for real people, and I haven�t written anything other than essays for a while, so �

MysecretSheo � You and me against the world Chapter 68, a...https://mysecretsheo.tumblr.com/post/120375714424/you-and-me-against-the-world-chapter...fanfiction.net. You and me against the world Chapter 68, a divergent trilogy fanfic | FanFiction. christiwind �What was that?� he asks a little angry. �What was what?� I ask back, not particularly nice. �The way you acted and talked before.� ... �Tris, stop for a second. What�s up with you?�

- Time Above the Earth - Chapter onehttps://aaronramseyfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/18261507065/time-above-the-earth-chapter-oneTime Above the Earth - Chapter one. The arrival hall was crowded with people, how was I supposed to find my friend in this mess? I decided to get my suitcases before I tried to find her.

Fist of Rage - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FistOfRageIn Never Had A Friend Like Me (The Fairly Oddparents fanfiction), Norm's initial reaction when he see's that Amanda is about to be dropped into a pit of lava along with Timmy due to a revenge scheme by the anti-fairies and pixies. His next reaction is a little scary.

Iceslide | Dawnmistfanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://dawnmistfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/IceslideIceslide is a sleek, thin white tom with a very pale silver underbelly, ice blue eyes. Iceslide is the son of Grayshadow and Whitedapple, and brother to Winterlight and Blizzardfur. Ever since he is a kit, Iceslide dreams of exploring the world and seeing what's beyond clan territory. As a young...

workin' boys: a new musical - obiwan824.tumblr.comhttps://obiwan824.tumblr.com/post/173449461624/house-arrest-clint-barton-x-readerApr 30, 2018 ï¿½ House Arrest- Clint Barton x Reader. MASSIVE INFINITY WAR SPOILERS. a/n: i�m actually the worst, i saved this request for like a year until infinity war came out so i could write this lmao. anyway here�s this, i wrote like 10 different plots before settling on this own. also, please send in marvel requests, infinity war killed me and i write so much self-indulgent mcu fanfiction that ...

Vasiliassy Art and Fanfic bloghttps://vasiliassy.tumblr.comLooking forward to sharing the completed project. Which reminds me, I did my best to keep track of as many of the rpg resources I used as possible but if there�s a tileset by someone you know please contact me via PM so I can give them credit for them even though only a fanmade project for my Danny Phantom fanfiction series.

The first I love you, a percy jackson and the olympians ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12251778/1/The-first-I-love-you"I love you Annabeth" i whisper in her ear, not sure how she will react. It was the first time one of us has said it, but i just feel there was no other words, for what i was feeling right now. "I love you too Percy" She whispers back, quietly like not to break our little bubble. Our eyes lock and i �

The First Sparks Chapter 7: Arya I, a game of ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10841224/7/The-First-SparksThe first thing she noticed was the stillness of his body. If she hadn't known her mother and father would never have been able to lie to them this long about it, she would've sworn they were keeping a corpse beneath the sheets. The second thing she noticed as she drew closer was that the heat in the room seemed to be centered on Jon himself.

I Will Be The Best (malec fanfiction) - Chapter Five: Alec ...https://www.wattpad.com/52688029-i-will-be-the-best-malec-fanfiction-chapter-fiveThe first picture was the one of Magnus and me in Ireland; he had somehow talked me into wearing a purple and gold kilt. His was the same color, just with more glitter. In the picture he has his arm around my waist and he was kissing my cheek.Reviews: 201Content Rating: everyone

Always There Chapter 7: Making up!, a south park fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5989037/7/Always-ThereFanFiction | unleash ... Tweek hobbled out of the hospital on crutches in a pair of jeans and a green button-up shirt that was a bit too tight on him due to his bloated middle. ... "I know, but it's going to be worth it when I-GAH!-when I see them." "And I'll be there right with you, I'm going to �

Goddess of the Rainbow Chapter 5 ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12446540/5/Goddess-of-the-RainbowFanFiction | unleash ... leaving the bouquet and a piece of parchment behind on the monument. Words started to appear on the parchment, revealing a famous poem written over a century ago**. In Flanders fields the poppies grow Between the crosses, row on row, ... We are the Dead. Short days ago, We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,

What are good sites for fic writers/fic readers, something ...https://www.quora.com/What-are-good-sites-for-fic-writers-fic-readers-something-in...The two main fanfiction websites people use are fanfiction.net and Archive of Our Own. * I prefer Ao3 (Archive of Our Own) as it has a better search and filtering system, there are more writers and fandoms, and the overall quality of fics is bette...

Reviews: Fox's Gambit (Re-Writes) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12465302FanFiction. Just In. Community ... because bashing a character does not help the might help you but it doesn't help the story at can you just move on thank you if that sounds mean or rude I don't mean it to be.I just don't like people used to do that to me when I was a little kid and I can tell you it doesn't feel if they are only fictional ...

r/HPfanfiction - Reading the books fanfic - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4ytu4d/reading_the_books_fanficr/HPfanfiction: Fanfic - Hogwarts style! Strawberry Fields by Minstrel Knight. A hypothetical AU in which a most unlikely person removes a baby Harry from Privet Drive and leaves him with the Grangers, along with seven popular children's books.

Please help me identify this Victorious fanfiction ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140213203904AA9C7iaFeb 13, 2014 ï¿½ There's a similar story floating around on Fanfiction.net called The Girl Next Door but it's a one shot and the one I want is a multi-chapter story. I've been searching for days and am getting increasingly frustrated that I can't find it. Please, if you know or have any idea of what fic I'm talking about, let me know! Thank you in advance!Status: ResolvedAnswers: 2

Fifty Shades of Fan Fiction - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Fifty_Shades_of_Fan_FictionFifty Shades of Fan Fiction is a 2012 article by Elizabeth Minkel about Fifty Shades of Grey and the literary tradition of fanfiction.. The article criticizes that journalist often sound "like anthropologists discovering some long-lost tribe � and a somewhat unsavory and oversexed one at that", when they write about fanfiction, and that "outside of all of the various fandoms, and even ...

Merthur Fanfiction - merthurfiction.tumblr.comhttps://merthurfiction.tumblr.com/post/43497913060/hi-hope-you-can-suggest-me-some-merthurthegaystrikesback wondered: Hi! Hope you can suggest me some Merthur fanfictions. I need angst and a bit fluff. I need special fanfiction, kinda masterpieces, the ones that cannot make you move from the screen (you know, I've just finished Pianos Are Made For Falling and I'm still full of emotions).

General Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/general/0/2/30FanFiction. Just In. ... and should have a good mix of action etc. There may be slash, but it should be labeled as such. I update all the time, if you have fic recommendations, or would like the join staff, please let me know. ... Here you can find mostly Slash, Romance and Yaoi! Be warned! Some are sad storys and a lot of funny ones, different ...

Fall Out Boy Fanfiction - fobfanfiction.tumblr.comhttps://fobfanfiction.tumblr.com/page/4Fall Out Boy Fanfiction ... The boner was unrelated to anything going on in the elevator at the time, but it still felt weird to him. He didn�t know if Andy could notice or not. The pros and cons of masturbating were a.) getting off and b.) sobering up, in that order. ... Bc Frerard has The Dove Keeper and A Splitting of the Mind and Ryden ...

As You Wish, Milady � Gendry x Arya FanFiction Listhttps://s-tarksofwinterfell.tumblr.com/gendryaficlistThe thing that sets this story apart from others is that it�s true, a man with a bull�s helm and a banner of a direwolf gallops across the seven kingdoms in search of something, though none know what. All that is known is that he�s been searching for nigh on ten years and his blue eyes are the �

Yuri !!! on ICE fanfictionhttps://yoifanfic.tumblr.comThis fic is mainly focused on how Yuuri and Victor had ten lives in which they would have to find each other and fall in love in one. And in one of their lives, Victor is trans so it�s really interesting when you get to that part. Though it isn�t necessarily focused on him being trans, he is trans at one point, and actually a good ...

HarryPotterRealm.com - Harry Potter's Realm of Wizardrywww.harrypotterrealm.comWelcome to the Realm of Wizardry, an amusing but comprehensive shrine devoted to all that is, and always will be, Harry Potter.Within these pages, you will find tons of fanfiction, artwork and movie information, as well as some new things I have brewing. >Despite my love for allof the characters, I have a very deep affinity for Severus Snape, Harry Potter, and Remus Lupin.

Something Old, Nothing New: Good Fanfic? - blogspot.comhttps://zvbxrpl.blogspot.com/2007/04/good-fanfic.htmlI've been into some types of fanfiction. It all depends on what you are a fan off. I will admit that most fanfictions are strange, badly written, and even disturbing, but it's a way for a person to express themselves. I get a good laugh, and every now and then you come across good writing skills.

House Fanfiction Recommendations' Journalhttps://house-recs.livejournal.comSummary: Set a couple months past the events of "Cursed": House has some bad news for Chase, and a surprise for Cameron. Why you should read: This is the sort of fic that makes you really relish fanfic, because it's borne in on you as you read how completely fanfiction is able to extrapolate and stretch out the most satisfying moments in canon ...

Quotable Fanfictionhttps://quotablefanfiction.tumblr.comThis is a collection of quotes from different fanfiction stories we've read over the years. They're also recommendations, for it's rare that we find a story worth quoting without enjoying it in some...

First of the Month Chapter 11, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7314774/11/First-of-the-MonthFollow/Fav First of the Month. By: ... he apparently didn't know the Heimlich Manuever because those people are the worst. You know, since they like to whip out their skills when someone merely coughs. ... I'm guessing this is one of those times when it pays to be clumsy. Thanks for reading. < Prev Next > ...

Through The Power of Music Chapter 1 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13315726/1/Through-The-Power-of-MusicThe road to fame proved to be a daunting path for Izuku and his friends to trek down. Thankfully, it was the cinnamon roll himself that always kept the band on its toes as he was the heart and most passionate spirit of the whole operation. From start to finish, this is the story of how the talented youngsters of 'Plus Ultra' took the world by ...

What is the best Hamilton fanfiction you have ever read ...https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-Hamilton-fanfiction-you-have-ever-readSep 17, 2018 ï¿½ Because She Can- thebrokenroad Because She Can - Chapter 1 - elizasnarrative - Hamilton - Miranda [Archive of Our Own] �Eliza divorces Alexander post Reynolds pamphlet. �But the thing is, Liza. I�m not you. I can�t tell you what�s best for you bec...

What are your tips for writing slow burn fanfiction? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-are-your-tips-for-writing-slow-burn-fanfictionAug 11, 2016 ï¿½ From a fanfic writer�s perspective, the best way to write slow-burn fanfiction is to really put yourself in your characters shoes. Because realistically speaking, relationships don�t (usually) build themselves overnight. The characters need to spe...

Biggest Anime Fandoms | Fan Fiction Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/fan-fiction/page/blog/biggest-anime-fandoms/mo6F_kuRDl8JZPqkvG...My friend was going to kill me if I didn't add this one in. Dragon Ball has been around for... A while at least. It has a rather clich� story now due to years of overuse by the anime, but is still just as interesting as it once was. The fandom will kill for what I just said, but �Author: Aer

Reviews: A Side To Harry Nobody Knew | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3731600A Side To Harry Nobody Knew is one of the better Harry Potter fanfiction stories I have read so far, and to date the only one that humanizes Severus Snape and gives a �

Book: I love you more than most things, but I can't have ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/675117800368911199I fricken fracken love fanfiction I just made a monkey noise i've read a one that says "oh my fucking fuck kinky" followed by "what have i done?" and in the name of everything that is (probably un)holy that was the kinkiest shit i've ever read and it includes bestiality to top it all off See more

Reviews: A Hero's Fate | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12153589Its sad,really . I think this story is very , just seeing how Percy and Nico interacted with eachother this chapter...I can't do it I know you didn't saw much of them,but Nico's thoughts saying "I love him" repeatedly and how they nico was the only demigod he talked to showed that they are the focus ship.>.

The Lord Of The Rings Fanfiction on Movellas. Read, Write ...https://cwww.movellas.com/fanfiction/the-lord-of-the-ringsRead, Write and Share The Lord of The Rings Fanfiction stories for free today on Movellas. The number one reading and writing site for teens. Read, Write and Share The Lord of The Rings Fanfiction stories for free today on Movellas. The number one reading and writing site for teens ... Garden for a King

fanfiction | Chromium Lemonadehttps://dianapoulsen.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionA big part of BDSM and a lot of other fetish cultures is openness and trust, which, for me, is the sexy part of it. ... The first time I tried it, I was dropped by the person that was supposed to catch me. ... I have a hard time imagining building the level of trust required for a Dom/sub relationship. But, it makes me in awe of people that can.

Need Help with HP Fanfic (My OC)? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130715210055AA4gqkfJul 15, 2013 ï¿½ The problem I have is my OC. I decided I wanted to write a fanfiction about an American witch that goes to Hogwarts. She's been growing up in America for most of her life (she's eleven) and over the summer, her parents decided to move the family to England. Her mom is British and her dad is American. She's uncomfortable about the whole moving thing.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 6

Can you have two accounts on wolfquest with different emails?https://www.answers.com/Q/Can_you_have_two_accounts_on_wolfquest_with_different_emailsIf Facebook suspect that two accounts from the same IP's are the same person, they will disable both accounts. Can you have two FanFiction accounts? Yes, but only if you have two emails to do it with.

Brutal Mario: The Beautiful product of a Fanfiction Fever ...https://www.destructoid.com/blogs/xtravisage/brutal-mario-the-beautiful-product-of-a...Brutal Mario: The Beautiful product of a Fanfiction Fever Dream Brutal Mario is a Romhack of Super Mario World in which you can wield Meta Knight's sword, summon a Ring Boomerang, and fight King K ...

Is it illegal to write fan fictions? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130328055133AA7Qc44Mar 28, 2013 ï¿½ Not illegal in the sense of criminal, no. It's a matter of civil law, not criminal law. A rightsholder could sue you if you publish (e.g. by posting on the web) fanfiction based on material they own the rights to, but it probably wouldn't be worth their �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 11

www.FanFiction.net - Ms. Nina's Classesmsninahall.weebly.com/7a/wwwfanfictionnetFor a direct link, click here. 1 Comment ... All hope for Jonas was lost because the growling doesn�t seem to end and it�s turning to a roar and getting louder and louder so he decided to look backed and founded out that the growling wasn�t from their stomach but it was from the avalanche behind them. ... The helicopter doors opens and a ...

OUAT Imagines Networkhttps://ouatimaginesnetwork.tumblr.com/post/168910897994/hi-jacinda-lucy-henry-regina...I�m a big fan of OUAT and a big fan of Em and this blog. I decided to apply because I thought being a co-writer would be a good experience. I have Aspergers and aswell as writing fanfiction (which I write on fanfic.net and have wrote on my imagines blog imaginesmultifandoms) I also RP and make graphics.

Truth Bites Chapter 2, a Naruto - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7438172/2/Truth-BitesThe whole building shook violently for a moment. A man reached out to save his favorite mug from falling off the desk, "Well, that was odd. I didn't think the east was prone to earthquakes." With a look at his female companion, he went back to work. "Mustang!" Havoc shouted as he skidded to a halt in front of the door, "Quick!

RWBY: Bound Heart Chapter 1: Bedroom Struggles, a rwby ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12509120/1/RWBY-Bound-HeartSo close, she muttered, so close as the rope slid in and out like a coiling serpent ensnaring her wrists together, she gave one last final tug and, THERE! It wasn't great, but it was her first double wrist tie, Ruby was so proud of herself she had to contain her excitement to a simple grin or else she'd draw the attention of students in the hall.

Fanfic: The Big Shakeup Ch 13, Harry Potter | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/13251962/13What if they work out for a few to take the oath, but they can help death eaters by using their magic? ... Once the oath is taken if they used even a less dangerous spell, but it is class as dark magic then they will end up a squib, for life.' Harry sagged in relief, 'Now I feel better.' ... 'I'll keep an eye out Amelia,' Sirius watched as the ...

Reviews: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11640662I also did not take ampheros for a stress drinker... 9/13/2018 c43 ... i have been reading Ians voice as the. voice of the youtber Ssundee because his name is also ian and i can see him in this personality. ... The writing is a bit weak, and the descriptions and the POV are a bit messy, but it doesn't hinder the enjoyment that much. I really ...

American Gods, Critical Role, and Arrow fanfiction - syfy.comhttps://www.syfy.com/syfywire/read-this-fanfiction-stories-from-american-gods-critical...Mar 10, 2019 ï¿½ Welcome to Read This Fanfiction, a weekly digest of the hottest and latest fanfics about all your favorite movies, television shows, anime, and more.Whether they're popular, heartbreaking, innovative, or just plain entertaining, here's what you should be reading! American Gods. The second season of the hit show based on the book by Neil Gaiman arrives on Sunday night.

Looking for a story - Sparringtonhttps://sparrington.livejournal.com/654472.htmlCurrently, I'm in retro-mood and am going through Sparrington fanfiction I remember fondly from years ago. (Wow, this fandom has produced many marvellous stories!) However, there's one story I simply cannot find anywhere. I neither remember the name of its author nor its title. Going through the�

Can't get you out of my mind Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12798531/1/Can-t-get-you-out-of-my-mindYou edit the first chapter of your new story and post it. ... the US-ambassador was one of the string-pullers behind it. Natasha hated the mission. It just hit way too close to home. ... There would be some paperwork if she killed the US-ambassador but it wasn't like he �

Tears, a sofia the first fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12739163/1/TearsFanFiction | unleash ... the fabric slightly faded from its original dark brown to a lighter tan now and some miniscule holes spattered about. Then again, his line of work in the village hadn't provided guaranteed preservation of the shirt. ... a look of realization on her face. "It's one of those nights, huh?" Sofia sniffled as Amber reached ...

RWBY/Avengers Trailer - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U59Y394xCZ4Feb 13, 2014 ï¿½ *I know I have Weiss show up fighting along side Yang, but it was a little hard to find some good clips without her showing up. **In the fanfiction, Adam takes on the role of �

Naruto: Game of the Year Edition / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/NarutoGameOfTheYearEditionA Naruto fanfiction written by Majin Hentai X. Takes the concept of a Peggy Sue and adds an interesting twist: what if the character sent back (in this case, Naruto) suddenly finds themselves at a "Game Over" screen, and soon realizes their entire life has become a video game? ...Well, in Naruto's ...

Luminosity | A Re-imagining of Twilight | By Alicornluminous.elcenia.com/about.shtmlAbout Luminosity. Luminosity is a work of fanfiction. It is set in the universe of Stephenie Meyer's novel Twilight (and its sequels and companion works). The first several sections of Luminosity are very similar to canon in terms of the events that occur, although aspects of Bella's character, and her internal monologue, differ strikingly.. A few thousand words in, the plot is unrecognizeable.

In Short Supply / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/InShortSupply"In Short Supply" is an Invader Zim fanfiction by Ckret2. In fact it is a Zim/Purple mpreg epic. The plot in a nutshell: Purple discovers that the gap between the tall and short Irkens is widening, with almost no Irkens of medium height born in hundreds of years. He fears the species will soon split ...

Stories where Harry or Ginny leave the wizarding world ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/1izsdz/stories_where_harry_or_ginny...I've always really enjoyed stories where Harry or Ginny run away and go into hiding for various reasons only to be discovered by the other one in their new life. Anyone know of well written stories that fit this criteria? ... It was one of the first fanfictions I read about 7 years ago. It doesn't have the best writing but I really loved the ...

Reviews: RWBYond Home | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/126794805/30 c100 Guest Incredible ending albeit I'm surprised to see avarice die but it makes sense and now primrose is easily one of my favourite main characters now also it's great to see everything come to a close but I'm still interested to see Thorin X Primrose even if it's just friends with benefits

Apocalypse Begins | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Apocalypse_BeginsApocalypse Begins is the first part of a trilogy by Max. Plot Empty Warehouse, Los Angeles, USA [Big Chill] Vulkanus, don't try to resist. ... One of the Knights notices them and informs Chadwick [Chadwick] Knights! Attack Tennyson and his friends. ... speaking to a Knight] The condensor is incomplete, we require more taydenite.

Sonic Overload | Sonic & Sega FanFiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://sonicsegafanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_OverloadSonic Overload is a fan made continuity created by EternalSonic1997. It was originally going to be a Fan Fiction series, but instead is completely compromised of Articles on this wiki instead. The Influence for Sonic Overload comes from the themes of the SatAM cartoon, Sonic Underground, and...

Galvanic Mechamorph | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Galvanic_MechamorphIn the first (titular) episode of Ben 10: Unleashed, Ben used Upgrade after getting an ID Mask. He later stole the Ultimatrix from Albedo. During the brief moment where Ben showed off many of his available new and old aliens, Upgrade was one of the aliens shown, signifying the return of Upgrade.

Reviews: The Reaper's Unlimited Heaven | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/108617353/11 c1 Redrangerlegacy I was originally interested in this story when I found it, but several things u did in it caused me to know longer be interested in it. The first was how you had Ichigo pretty much cripple Shirou after beating him because of Shirou�s dream because he thought it was a bad dream to follow, with his only proof being Archer, who was an alternate version of Shirou from a ...

Missing | The Gravity Falls Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://gravityfallsfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/MissingWrite the first paragraph of your page here ... He screamed, then he and mable started running, but it sounded like the hissing was coming closer and closer.... Dipper ran In terror, hopeing mable and himself could get away from the monster. Dipper heard a twig snap, and the hissing changed from a hissing to a howling Then to a shrieking, he ...

BLEACH WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU (JUMP j BOOKS ...https://www.amazon.com/BLEACH-knot-ALWAYS-LOVE-BOOKS/dp/4087034127BLEACH WE DO knot ALWAYS LOVE YOU (JUMP j BOOKS) ... Paused You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. Learn more. See all 2 images. ... Makes no sense. I thought it would explain the major gaps left in story in the end, but it is completely unrelated to main stories/characters. It's like a fanfiction.Reviews: 4Format: Paperback Shinsho

Sarah Loch, Fanfiction Writer - Re:Createhttps://www.recreatecoalition.org/story/sarah-loch-fanfiction-writerMar 01, 2018 ï¿½ Sarah Loch�s introduction to fanfiction was through the Netflix show Supernatural. �I don�t remember what led me to the first Supernatural fanfiction, I just know that it didn�t take long before I was well and truly hooked,� she said. After binge-watching the TV show on Netflix, she discovered fanfiction as an opportunity to consume more of her favorite content, characters...

Mending What Once Was Chapter 20: The ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12642680/20/Mending-What-Once-Was"Well, when we were kids, we attended a school. We managed to make a few friends, but many were distant, just because we came from a different town. One of our friends was Lavender Flora. She was the closest of all. We trusted her and one day we told her about our story. But... the next day, she was with another group of people...

Investing in the Future Chapter 14, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13106442/14/Investing-in-the-FutureIt took another hour before the received confirmation from one of the island teams that Ian and co had landed safely and were on the move. For two days the team moved safely along the perimeter of the island, Ian and Sarah ensuring they stayed clear of carnivore territory. "Harry!" the call came in from one of the air squads, led by Oliver Wood.

Reviews: Nico at Hogwarts: More Than a Half-Blood Prince ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/11119865"sometimes the best for us are the hardest to reach"- my quote. ... as the majority of Fanfiction Crossovers that evolve with Percy Jackson/Harry Potter takes place after the Giant War, with the majority of the Seven heading off to Hogwarts with the mission to protect the Golden Trio, and the other half of the fanfictions I read have Percy as ...

Worlds Collide | The Hunger Games Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://thehungergamesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Worlds_CollideThese Games are about as twisted as the Games they followed, the third Quarter Quell. Capitol children are the tributes, this time. Except a girl, a foreigner to Panem, somehow finds her way into that reaping ball, and chaos follows her wherever she goes. Oh, by the way, this fanfiction largely incorporated brothers and sisters being reaped ...

Callie Reyes | The Kane Chronicles Fanfiction Wiki ...https://kanechroniclesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Callie_ReyesCallie was the former host of Isis. After deciding the power of the gods was too risky to use, Callie gave up Isis until she understood magic better. Following Isis' departure from her body, Callielost the ability to speak Divine Words. However, by using divine magic, Callie has regained most of...

Story Rec - Bones/NCIS/CSI ~ You Write What?!https://bloggingfanfiction.blogspot.com/p/story-rec-bonesnciscsi.htmlFandom Flashback Remember when Sunnydale was the go-to fanfiction location? When Star Trek fan fic boldly went where no one had gone before? ... social experimentation, & an aggressive verbal exchange bring B&B to the edge of a raw standoff & pushes one of them too far * This is a Two-part story. ... Quoted by one reader as "The secret every ...

Reviews: Hunter X Hunter X Reborn | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/120827807/11 c14 The Flightless Girl This story feels chaotic. Or random. At first, I thought I was gonna like it because damn, a female OC that hates Ging? That's actually a good idea because most of the fics here don't seem to focus on that when in fact, that is the most natural thing to feel especially if the OC is reincarnated as Ging's child.

Nanako The Blazin' Fairy | Anime~~ >_< | Fairy tail, Fairy ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/289145238567596557Zeref and Natsu: 3 my brothers are the best Don�t mess with the Dragneels Watch what you says kids especially to the dragneels ?? But its Zeref and Nastu #wattpad #fanfiction Lucy's a new student in Fairy Tail Academy!, what happens when she has to live with in the same dorm as the 11 most baddest and dangerous boys in the Academy! Will she ...

Darkness's Son One: But Light Was Always ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11850017/3/Darkness-s-Son-One-But-Light-Was-Always-the...I figured it was probably some fight over a gambling debt, but it wasn't. It was rebels and I tried to get away as quickly as possible but the stormtroopers were already there and yeah�" The interrogator jotted down some notes ideally, barely looking up as the boy spoke. It �

Embarrassing things to never speak of, a rwby ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10909552/1/Embarrassing-things-to-never-speak-ofFollow/Fav Embarrassing things to never speak of. By: werewolf714. ... There was resistance as the swing tried to hold on but it gave under the force and Roman was free. The lack of pull from the swing caused Ruby to stumble and because her her built up speed she and Roman tumbled across the park. ... She had never been this close to a guy like ...

Does "Dark Lord Potter" by The Santi have a sequel ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/5xdqai/does_dark_lord_potter_by_the...Harry and Ginny flirt to annoy Ron but it turns into a romantic relationship between HP and GW. ... Become a Redditor. and subscribe to one of thousands of communities. � 7. 8. 9. Discussion Does "Dark Lord Potter" by The Santi have a sequel published anywhere? (self.HPfanfiction) ... yarglethatblargle As the Earth with turtles, ...

Looking for Harry/fem!Voldemort smut fics... :D : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/993yx3/looking_for_harryfemvoldemort...I disagree for the most part, I think the story would benefit from Harry taking any sort of action outside of running away but that's really it. When it comes to shorter pieces like this I don't mind a missing plot as long as the character interaction is executed well enough. There is content out there that is enjoyable even without a real ...

FanFiction | Studio C Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://scottsterlingsface.fandom.com/wiki/FanFictionI don't know how she does it, but one of those smiles never fails to light up the entire room. Is it any wonder I fall a little bit more in love with her every time I see one?' ... As college winds to a close, they can look at each other and agree that marriage is in the cards. ... Studio C is starting to become a household name, but it seems ...

Heartbeat - The Fosters Fanfiction - on LesFanhttps://lesfan.com/fanfiction/the-fosters/heartbeatThis story has been set to a rating of PG. Age verification is required to proceed. ... I just didn�t expect it to happen when she�d gone to get one of our children. �I love you Stef Foster. ... �Honey, what are you doing here? I thought I told you before you cannot come out as long as the red light is on.� Bette is way too busy to be ...

Reviews: Learning and Teaching 4 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2642389I liked that Harry was sorted into Slytherin and there was a backstory, but it would have served you better it it had been part of the story as an actual chapter or two. You also brought up an Anti-Pureblood group run by two pure-blood students. It could have been an interesting part of your story, but it was neglected.

Disappearing Act | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Disappearing_ActAdd Video Add Image Episode 61 of Robin & Batgirl: A New Adventure. Section heading Catwoman is in a dark part of Gotham City,holding a cat.The cat suddenly disappeared,followed by a bright light.Then,Felix Faust appeared."Be my lady",Felix Faust said.Felix Faust pulled her to a portal.They...

Reviews: DAYS OF FUTURE PASSED Anatomy of Racer X | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13842084/24/2010 c8 Alex i'm a girl jeez I've heard that Speed's actual name was James in several places (I just can't remember where). Your stories have a great flow, and all proper punctuation and grammer is in place (except for the ocasional missing comma, of course).

Chaos Breaker | Subrosian FanFiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://subrosianfanfic.fandom.com/wiki/Chaos_BreakerThe Chaos Breaker is a powerful weapon forged from the Swords of Light and Darkness and is used as the tool for sealing up Dark Dragon and other forms of evil. It once belonged to a warrior named Max. Contents[show] Appearance The sword is nothing like any normal blade as it has an ethereal...

My Name is Max Chapter 3: Erik, a x-men: the movie fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8315957/3/My-Name-is-MaxHavoc snorts in amusement even as Mystique looks confused. "I did bring your Father, Max." She points to him, "This is Erik Lensherr." Now it's the boy's turn to look confused. He steps closer and stands on his toes to get a better look at Magneto's face. "You don't look like my Father." He scowls at Havoc who is laughing out loud. "I assure you.

Rolling Stone�s Justin Trudeau Cover Is Just the Latest ...https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/xwzjjq/rolling-stones-justin-trudeau-cover-is-just...Jul 26, 2017 ï¿½ Rolling Stone�s Justin Trudeau Cover Is Just the Latest American Liberal Fanfic ... named Stephen who is equal parts hungry for poutine and a return ... This is a piece of liberal fanfiction, ...

Guardian Chapter 6, a percy jackson and the olympians ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8876909/6/guardianI closed my eyes and prayed to Hestia and asked her for a tent and some sleeping bags for us. There was a flash and in front of me a tent already set up and three sleeping bags appeared. I said a quick prayer of thanks to Hestia. We then gathered wood and set up a pit near our tent but Andrew and Nico looked around expectantly. "Where are the ...

Son Of The Archers Chapter 7: Child Of ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12296301/7/Son-Of-The-ArchersA/N: Hey y'all. My name is Champion and the seventh Chapter of Son Of The Archers. I'm not sure where the inspiration has come from, but I'm glad it did. I hated to leave you guys hanging, but I just burned out on everything for a while. I even stopped playing my guitar. But now, the words and the music are flowing like water.

An Alec X Reader- As the Sun Sets (ItsFunneh) - Chapta 2 ...https://www.wattpad.com/360261736-an-alec-x-reader-as-the-sun-sets-itsfunneh-chaptaAn Alec X Reader- As the Sun Sets (ItsFunneh) Fanfiction. What do you think of when you hear the word love? Do you think of someone you have a crush on? Do you think of someone you hate? Love is everyone's own opinion. Alec. You. He loves you. You're suspicious and mad at him. Who knew that you guys would... #alec #fanfiction #itsfunneh # ...Reviews: 7Content Rating: everyone

Information and FAQ - THORKI ? BIG BANGhttps://thorkibigbang.tumblr.com/infoInformation and FAQ Welcome to the first round of the Thorki Big Bang! Big Bangs challenge authors to write long pieces of fanfiction, and artists to create accompanying art for that fanfiction. This...

La Ville de L'Amour Chapter 1: Prologue ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336586/1/La-Ville-de-L-AmourYugi smiled happily at the sight. Yami in front of him, in his own body. He had finally gotten his own body. Yugi took his yami's hands. He looked down at his Aibou bewildered, but smiled at the happy from on Yugi's face. Joey was the first to come and greet Yami in his new body. Well Yams, how's i' feel ta be in ya own body agai'"

The First Fall Chapter 1, a good omens fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13316071/1/The-First-Fall"For a while. I've been here working so much, I rarely talk to anyone Upstairs anyway. I tried taking ownership of it by being A.Z. Fell to the human race. It's less of a problem when it's not connected to ridicule." Crowley shifted to the side where he could barely see Aziraphale in profile. He could barely restrain the seething in his voice.

Rise of Hyuga Neji- a fan-fiction - Chapter 7 - Webnovel ...https://www.webnovel.com/.../Rise-of-Hyuga-Neji--a-fan-fiction/A-chance-meeting.spoke a half masked figure who had one of his eyes covered with his forehead protector with a dirty book in his hand. ... it was the pinnacle of shape manipulation called Rasengan." said Sandaime. ... dragged Neji. He was to embarrassed to ask for it directly as he was rejected the first time.

DE Fanfiction: Tales of Unfathomable Power - Wuxiaworldhttps://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/8802/de-fanfiction-tales-of-unfathomable-powerDE Fanfiction: Tales of Unfathomable Power. seffo. September 2017 in Fanfiction. ... He seemed to be trying to put a hat in his head, but wasn�t able to. ... �Well, as this was the first place I arrived in this forgotten region of this universe, let this place be sacred.� ...

FanFiction For You - A Kiss - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/175038669231Jun 19, 2018 ï¿½ You watched him as he went out the front door. You thought that this was strange, he came by just for a kiss, when tomorrow you would see each other, also there was something weird about him, and the way he kissed you, Steve always places one of his hands on your neck while his thumb traces your cheek. �Weird� you thought.

Fanfic: Still into you Ch 5 ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12884593/5The first lesson on the time table was chemics. After another assassination attempt failed, the class got divided into groups. Karma sat on a table with Hayami, Okuda and Chiba. Okuda was the only one of them who was actually interested in science, so the rest of the group spent their time talking. Karma looked around, trying to find Nagisa.

Outer Darkness | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Outer_DarknessThe Outer Darkness was the playground of Lady Chaos and where her very first children were born. Billions of years before Gaea even formed, the first children of Chaos were spawned in the Outer Darkness. The Outer Darkness was also used by the Yahweh as a dumping ground for his failed experiments called "Orphans". After the First Angelic War

Never Too Late, part 1 - The Beatles - Fanpopur.fanpop.com/clubs/the-beatles/articles/267067/title/never-too-late-part-1The following will begin as a sad fanfiction. This idea had been inside me for a while, and I just had to let it out now. As I said, parts of this will be very sad, and might seem out of character for me to write, so I ask ?? to remember two things. One, I live for happy endings, and would never leave a �

Spense | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/SpenseSpense, labeled The Cool Dude is a player in Total Drama Insanity. Background Spense was once a timid boy, but that all changed at the age of seven when he got on a skateboard for the first time. Since then, Spense has lived in the wild side of life, trying all sorts of new things, like singing...

Reviews: Book 1 of the System Series: In Remnant with ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/12370096Was the MC mentally retarded in his past life? Is his new body disabled or something? How the fuck does his sister learn how to run and jump a year before the MC? What fucking logic is that! A child with the mental age of like 2 learns how to run better than a reincarnated MC!

Anywhere But Here Chapter 1: Anywhere In the ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12618187/1/Anywhere-But-Here"The borders were closed almost as soon as the news broke. No one in and no one out. We're stuck here unless there's another way to get across the pond." Before anyone could say anything else the man broke in, "I'm Harry Potter. This is my wife Hermione, and �

Monkey and Butterfly Chapter 31: Another ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13243460/31/Monkey-and-ButterflyA/N: This is the first of three of a "Another (blank) Blue Adventure" chapters, they won't be the only purely original chapters in season 2 (I'm planning for two �

Has anyone ever come across a Harry Potter fanfiction that ...https://www.quora.com/Has-anyone-ever-come-across-a-Harry-Potter-fanfiction-that-is...Apr 15, 2016 ï¿½ I've come across plenty of Harry Potter fanfiction that's better than the original books. Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality is for me the gold standard - I now consider it the new canon, given that it handles world building so much bette...

Recommendations - WTF! Harry Potter Fanfiction...The first ...https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/wtf-harry-potter-fanfiction-the-first-time...Jul 06, 2018 ï¿½ Harry Potter Fanfiction...The first time. Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lordie Grim, Dec 19, 2017. Page 2 of 2 < Prev 1 2. ... it is one of my favorite stories. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll like it. ... Slayer Anderson's 'In Bad Faith' is pretty good but it's been dropped and never actually made it to the beginning of the ...

FANFICTION #1: Minerva x Hermione - piccolodian.tumblr.comhttps://piccolodian.tumblr.com/post/81259430809/fanfiction-1-minerva-x-hermioneMar 31, 2014 ï¿½ My input: This is a fairly new fanfiction (as compared to others) as it began in December, but it is one of my favorite incomplete Minerva/Hermione fics. As I said before, it�s incomplete but it updates regularly enough (regularly being that you don�t wait three months of �

Just Like E.L. James, Your Fan Fiction Could Make You Rich ...https://www.bustle.com/articles/5766-just-like-el-james-your-fan-fiction-could-make...Sep 26, 2013 ï¿½ Fanfiction is having a moment. What used to be a source of embarrassment and Internet browser history-clearing has slowly � inch by inch � been rising in �

This Chris Brown/Rihanna Abuse Fanfiction Is The Worst ...https://www.bustle.com/articles/8917-this-chris-brownrihanna-abuse-fanfiction-is-the...Nov 14, 2013 ï¿½ This Chris Brown/Rihanna Abuse Fanfiction Is The Worst Thing Ever Written ... As the occasionally reputable Radar ... a story about love, but it �

Reviews: The Sound of Magic | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12095868 such a fascinating crossover. far outside the normal realm of my reading, but it's been lovely ... I really love the way you portray this pairing in each one of your stories. ... in the first place! I love the adoption aspect, (of course you know why). And I love that you've got Molly working as the cook! So well done! 4/23/2017 c2 ...

[No Spoilers] Best DA:I fanfiction so far? : dragonagehttps://www.reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/30p3b6/no_spoilers_best_dai_fanfiction_so_farPerhaps I should be more ashamed of this than I am, but I'm really in the mood for some Inquisition fanfiction! The only one I've read so far is Apotheosis (which is incredible and should be required reading for all Solasmancers), but I remember reading some seriously great DA2 and Origins fanfic, so I'm hoping someone can point out to me where the fandom has been showing that same talent and ...

Reviews: Instability | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5196792I rolled back around to this fic for the first time in a few years, but it's just as awesome as the first time I read it. :) You have the ability to write in a tone of voice that reads as thoughts, instead of omniscient third person- it pulls the reader in beautifully. I'm hoping you gain the inspiration to publish more in �

Kazemon | GrimmFall Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://grimmfall-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/KazemonKazemon is one of the Ten Legendary Warriors, and is known as the Warrior of Wind. While not as strong as her fellow Digimon, this Digimon more than makes up for it in agility and flexibility. She is also quite the looker, which tends to tick her off if someone thinks of her as just a pretty...

Reviews: Choices | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9650269Good writing, but it's not towards you but everyone who says it's Ray: Ray was never a violent criminal, he had done shady deals and had been a good boy to get out of prison early. My theory is that Ray is dead somewhere and someone is using his debit card in Seattle to throw everyone off the scent. The other theories I heard: 1.

free � Am I Immortal?https://amiimmortal.wordpress.com/tag/freeI would just make my point anyway. What confused me was the fact that whenever I would mention the word, I would get such a reaction. I am not naive enough to not know what those looks mean. Yes there are some pretty dodgy fanfiction and yes there are some pretty rubbish fanfiction �

Nothing but a Freak Chapter 4, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10874142/4/Nothing-but-a-FreakBut Percy did. He also wanted to heal the rift between my father and me. So he asked my dad to help him rescue me. And they did. A few years later Luke realized what he did wrong, but it was to late. Luke was to far into the mess he made. He killed himself, as it was the only way. Then I fell for Percy hard. We were a happy couple for 4 months.

Not What I Expected In A Marriage Chapter 2 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10148610/2/Not-What-I-Expected-In-A-MarriageFollow/Fav Not What I Expected In A Marriage. By: phoenixgirl26. ... a look he had wished for a lot and a look he would dream about most nights and this look did things to his body. ... 'I have no idea if what it's about but it would be worth finding out. Now like with your father and his father, he worked out who would be suited to marry.

62 Star Wars Fanfiction Stories (Updated 2019) - Inkitthttps://www.inkitt.com/d/star-wars-fanfictionStar Wars Fanfiction Fanfiction based on the Star Wars movies! The Lightsaber ... but it is what I see in this story thus far. Initiate (Aronoke - Book 1) Genres: Scifi, Fantasy; Aronoke was the only person of his kind that he had ever met. ... very original and executed very well. While some of the scientific aspects are a little iffy, ...

Temporal Displacement and Everyday ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12933813/17/Temporal-Displacement-and-Everyday-HeadachesThe younger twin Carrows, Flora and Hestia, were the daughters of Amycus, but it was a secret as to who their mother was. Many speculated that Alecto had carried her own brother's children, which was entirely too disgusting to even think about. Not that it was the girls' fault.

Pokemon Morphology - Dragonite by catandcrown on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/catandcrown/art/Pokemon-Morphology-Dragonite-520613355Hm, very nice. I'm considering writing a fanfiction about realistic pokemon and having multiple varieties of each, at least to an extent. Dragonite is definitely a fun one, because I kind of see it as an amphibious dragon, with Dratini and Dragonair being Caecilians (Amphibious Snakes) that grow into Dragonite, a mighty salamander dragon. Although I won't have any salt-water varieties, I ...

Ultra Series / Trivia - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Trivia/UltraSeriesAlso the ultrafan.wikia.com, a flourishing wiki for fanfiction run by several of the admins on the first Ultra wiki. You Look Familiar: As a popular and long-running franchise, a regular occurrence from show to show much like with other Toku series.

Fan Fiction My Way - Chapter 17https://fanfictionmyway.weebly.com/chapter-172.htmlSwitched At Birth Fanfiction Complete and In Progress > > > Mail Order Bride- A Twilight Fanfic (25 Chapters) Beauty and the Beast FanFiction Completed and In Progress > > ...

Harry Potter and the Silver Vixen Chapter 99, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13247250/99/Harry-Potter-and-the-Silver-VixenIt had been a day and a half since they had taken Hogwarts and due to the lack of a Death Eater Assault, several people had decided to get some sleep. ... The Death Eaters could return to the tower but it would be a better bet to find their comrades so that they could fight together instead of in separate battles. ... One of the Coalition ...

Sailor Moon Forgotten and Not Wanted Chapter 1, a sailor ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12546417/1/Sailor-Moon-Forgotten-and-Not-WantedThe monster screamed in pain as the attack hit it, but it began attacking Sailor Moon furiously. I wanted to help, but before I could, a blade of darkness nailed the monster. "Another interloper!?" We all looked up, and a girl was standing on the rooftop, wearing a ninja like outfit, and with a �

Reviews: Return of the Past, Live in the Future | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/82822064/11/2017 c4 ShadowMew718 i will have to agree with that guy that told u off at the start of the chapter and im sorry that i have to say that and also Naruto and Pokemon, people that make cross overs like that are just weird because the two things have nothing in common to be cross overed about plus ur PKMN stories dont go along with ur fav pokemon list on ur profile because if they were ur ...

How do you find a beta reader? : FanFiction - reddit.comhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/9gt3tm/how_do_you_find_a_beta_readerFor the spanish fanfics (my mother tounge) I have a friend helping me. For the english ones I asked, in one of my chapters, since the reviews told me it was needed. If possible, ask someone on the fandom you are writting the fanfic, and be patient. I spend a decade and a half without a beta and had no problem, but sometimes you need a beta toi ...

Volume 1: Chapter 2 (2.0) - That Person, Later On ...https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/24064/that-person-later-on-fanfictionre-writedesign/...The leaves rustled and and a giant cat, with six legs dashed into the clearing and swiped a massive claw at one of the guards near me. *Thud* Before anyone could react, the guard�s head flew into the air, a fountain of blood following it a second later as the body fell to its knees. �Run!�

Reviews: The Retelling of Naruto Shippuden | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11921040I remember "The retelling of Naruto" catching my eye in October of 2016. I just want to say this story has brought joy to my life, Honestly. I really enjoyed reading new chapters as they can out. I was worried this gem of a story would end up on Hiatus like a lot of others, BUT IT DIDN'T! And I can't thank you enough for seeing the story to the ...

Vibri | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/VibriThis line stretches into infinity but it's no straight and easy road. Your floppy-eared friend will come across lots of obstacles. As the music tempo shifts, so does the rate at which the obstacles appear and Vibri the rabbit may soon devolve into Vibri the frog and then into a worm. ... (complete with the weird "START" sounds and a song from ...

Rec: The Train to Nowhere � for need of a good HP fanfictionhttps://forneedofagoodhpfanfiction.wordpress.com/2014/09/13/rec-the-train-to-nowhereSep 13, 2014 ï¿½ Now, I may have made this Evaluation sound a bit negative, but I really like The Train to Nowhere, I look forward to every chapter. There are some annoying details (as exapmles above show) but it�s a really well-written and interesting fanfiction. The relationships and characters are multi-layered and for the most part realistic and likeable.

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/feedback/2622He was waiting for the perfect moment. The hanyou was having the time of his life, a life that had steadily been getting better over the last week or so. Sure, it started with absolute heartbreak and was steeped in confusion at the beginning, but it had improved a great deal now.

Pok�mon Fanfiction Ideas, Recs, and Discussion Thread 2 ...https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/pok�mon-fanfiction-ideas-recs-and-discussion...May 23, 2019 ï¿½ A little sad maybe, but...well it's not any worse than dropping into a fic recs thread and doing a little self-promoting. Because even if there's not a lot on the page beyond the story's name, a brief synopsis, and a link just having a page on TVtropes can dramatically increase your exposure and people who post fanfiction online?

The Marauders and the Map, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13334358/1/The-Marauders-and-the-MapTo read this book, you will need to read at least the first book of harry potter. Enjoy! ... Lily quickly joined as the group wandered away. She propped right beside Snape. ... I pick up my wand and a gush of blood appears on James's face. Sirius casts a spell and I land frozen on the ground.

A different world Chapter 3: The duel and ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13220333/3/A-different-worldFanFiction | unleash ... With that said he whispered to Harry about the shield charm and he waved his wand in a totally dramatic way but it slipped from his fingers and fell on the floor. ... Suddenly I casted 'Incendio' and a jet of flame struck the snake and it got burned to death surprising everyone. Potter was looking around seeing all the ...

r/FanFiction - Game of Thrones fanfiction: I NEED IThttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/3wbm8p/game_of_thrones_fanfiction_i_need_itDec 11, 2015 ï¿½ Game of Thrones fanfiction: I NEED IT. So, I've been looking for Game of Thrones fanfiction that is both good and long. ... I read the first chapter of "The Difference One Can Make" and it felt really mediocre. ... This one is a WIP & it's got an original female character as the POV, but it's a pretty good read. View entire discussion (9. comments)Top responsesI point thee to the TVTropes ffrec . Not all are guaranteed, but it's better than scrolling through 1-by-1. Note that TVTropes may ruin your life.2 votesA rather decent Dresden x-over And a couple of SI's 1:greyjoy-alla-breve 2: oh god am I the mannis now 3: ASOIAF: A Game of Kings and SI's ... 4: the leech lord � read more2 votesIf you're okay with HP/GoT crossovers, you should read The Black Prince by cxjenious. It's probably the single best story in the fandom in terms of quality.2 votesThere are some good game of thrones fanfiction stories on fictionpad.1 voteI Fear No Fate (For You Are My Fate, My Sweet) - What if Myrcella Baratheon had been Robb Stark's betrothed? What if, instead of a marriage of alliance � read more1 voteSee all

No Batsin Gotham (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/NoBatsinGothamNo Bats In Gotham is a Batman fanfiction written by Zornech. The fic shows a Gotham City where there never was a Batman. Due to this, everything is much different. The series seems to be an anthology by the description given by the author, with each chapter being a quick short story set in the same ...

Total Pokemon island | The Pokemon Fanfiction Wiki ...https://thepkmnfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Total_Pokemon_islandI am your Host Cacturne and this my co-host Maractus. My boss wanted me to put a girl co-host, don't strangle me. Anyways the competition is about 40 Campers that fight for 10 Milion Pokedollars and a Lifetime supply of threats! Maractus:the challanges will be mental, fizical and sometimes dificult. But it will be also much fun!

The Quiet, Feminist Liberation of Erotic Fanfiction | The ...https://www.themarysue.com/fanfiction-is-liberationFanfiction, at least the kind I most enjoy, pushes the boundaries of what the body is capable of, but it does so in a way that is never less than enthusiastically consensual.

Mega Man At McDonalds / Fan Fic - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/MegaManAtMcDonaldsThe description of the story once read "My first fanfiction. Uploaded for nostalgia."It seemed to be a dead fic, with the last chapter being chapter 4. It also seemed that was possibly a serious attempt at a comedy fic by the author.However, chapter 5 was released around a year and a half later, with this author's note at the beginning:

The Gravitation Animation - Fan Fiction and Art - The Big ...https://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/topic/3956-the-gravitation-animationJul 31, 2013 ï¿½ The Gravitation Animation Sign in to follow this . Followers 0. ... but the inconsistencies I have written are starting to bug me as well as the readers. I wanted to avoid his speech impediments during serious parts of the story, but it appears to be coming off as inconsistent. That being the case, I have hired a phenomenal translator to ...

Twilight | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/TwilightTwilight, labeled as the Believer, was a contestant on Total Drama Frozen. She later returns to compete on Twin It to Win It. Twilight grew up in foster care, her mother gave her up for adoption when she was born, but no one ever claimed her. Instead, she lived in foster care. It wasn�t exactly...

Reviews: It's never enough | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11517340FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... as hot as the first! This was definitely a nice, smutty two-shot. ;) ... Kinky and poetic, in a way. Not the most detailed smut I've ever read, but it's certainly a nice fic and a fun idea. :) 9/20/2015 c1 Guest this need a continuation *drooling* 9/20/2015 c1 Guest Hinata being part of Team 7 ruined ...

Reviews: Zootopia: Second Chance | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12866493What does hanky panky mean lmao. Honestly, the first time I heard that was in another Zootopia fanfic. I think it might�ve been �Sad Nick�. Sadly the story never got finished but it was pretty good, along with its predecessor �Sad Judy� forgot who wrote it but you could probably find it. �

Estelle's story Chapter 1: prologue, a percy jackson and ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13306847/1/Estelle-s-story"Camp got attacked and they were the first there. The monster attacked them. When we found out we were getting attacked, we ran with everything we could� they only thing we saw was monster dust and a d-dead Annabeth on Percy's lap. His last words were: I'll see you soon wise girl, my wise girl.

THIS IS NOT A STORY chapter 1, a flash fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12814929/1/THIS-IS-NOT-A-STORYthis email. this will not sure how long it would have a great 21st 2nd year old. the first one is not the case, it was the only thing is to provide the following link from another company. the first to hear about our relationship. the first to review the attached file for you, but the flash, but it �

Best to Worst Season Finales - We hate what's happened to ...https://www.fimfiction.net/.../thread/312201/best-to-worst-season-finalesMar 31, 2017 ï¿½ Best to Worst Season Finales; Comments ( 18 ) ... And if the Royal Wedding was the first nail in the coffin, then MMC was the last. To this day there's only one or two episodes I maintain are worse than MMC. ... The one with Trixie This is fanfiction written by a 14 year old with very dumb ideas. It has nothing to do with FiM.

Reviews: Yuki and Yuno's happy end | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10074643This is probably the best one I've read! Awesome job! But seriously, it's been 3 years since you said a week. ... it was the First World Yuno who committed suicide. Not the Second. ... but it certainly wasn't gosh awful. I'm not bashing, I'm just letting you know that you need to proofread. Spell check is your best friend, and we have it here ...

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/62831748287/book-1-summer-time-fun-chapter-3Oct 01, 2013 ï¿½ This is my world were you can see my marvelous fanfiction and Writting Creativity. ... �Well when I went to the zoo and I saw a snake and it was the first time I discover I could talk in parsletounge.� Harry explained. They all looked at him in shock. ... �Harry if you don�t mind me saying but it seems like you deserve to be a Slytherin ...

Reviews: Heart of Rubber | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/129117615/24 c9 Guest Re-reading this, when I remembered all the connections Luffy has to the former king. Ace is the son, her brother. Sanji trained under the cook of GR, Franky was the apprentice to Tom, the shipwright of GR, the nomination from Shanks a former cabin boy, trained by Reyleigh, the first �

The black flash of konoha Chapter 1, a Harry Potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13179860/1/The-black-flash-of-konohaOn his right was One of the twins with had blonde hair was name euphemia potter in honor of of James mother it also doesn't help that she look just like her grandmother. ... You can't imagine how painful it must feel for a kid who didn't even know who his parents was until he was 3. ... "James and lily your child are the child of the prophet my ...

And So the Lamb Became the Wolf Chapter 4: Pet, is it?, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13226943/4/And-So-the-Lamb-Became-the-Wolf"That's what you did for a year? You thought of nicknames?" ... She had to keep herself from inhaling or leaning forward. She couldn't identify the smell, just that it was the most intoxicating thing she had ever encountered. ... "I heard about a previously awkward girl who gained four inches and a hundred pounds seemingly overnight simply ...

The best Next Generation fanfics : HPfanfiction - reddit.comhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/amava3/the_best_next_generation_fanficsFeb 02, 2019 ï¿½ you are the solace of impossibility and basilisk love songs by with the monsters - Molly Weasley II/Salazar Slytherin, with some time travel shenanigans. The Noticing of Lucy Weasley by Realmer06 - Oneshot; I think the author's summary says all you need to know: "Lucy Weasley was the most overlooked Weasley grandchild. Until she punched her ...Top responsesIf you don't mind Cursed Child characterizations, It's Tea Time by frombluetored is a great Albus/Scorpius fic, with a decent amount of � read more5 votesIt's a bit cliched, but I genuinely enjoyed Truth Will Out. Linkffn(7715855)1 voteI did enjoy linkffn(Scorpius Malfoy and the House of Gambaru) a lot. linkffn( https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12727094/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Gift-of-the � read more1 voteInter Arma... linkao3(369727) - gen, written well before Cursed Child but otherwise canon compliant1 voteSee all

Reb�rn - A Naruto Fanfiction - Book 1 [COMPLETE] - Chapter ...https://www.wattpad.com/471485683-reb�rn-a-naruto-fanfiction-book-1-complete-chapter"This is were we part for now, go on towards the land hidden in the mist, keep an eye out for kisame." He grunted and quickly jumped off, She carried on walking towards the big gates of konoha, it was quiet, there was no one in sight, but there were lots of shinobi stationed everywhere surrounding her. She could feel each and everyone of them.Reviews: 88Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: The Russian Convit | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10714969/0/7Okay, good thing this is fanfiction, cause I really think the Furans are terrible people. Being when I read the series. I mean, they take children from their homes and put them through terrible training. And they're murderers. They killed Tolya, Dimitri, and tons of alphas! And captured the rest! And all for a �

'Harry Potter' Fan-Fiction Film about Voldemort's Origin ...https://www.tvovermind.com/harry-potter-fan-fiction-film-voldemorts-origin-blowingHarry Potter fan-fiction is great to see, though in regards to Voldemort�s origin I kind of thought we were going to see something a little closer to the origin of his being, not his school days.

Reviews: Heart By Heart | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9994056This is one of the best stories I've read! I had to stop reading for a good minute because I was getting too emotional! Thank you for writing this! 7/10 c34 8 The Great Aadi you are the best writer on this site, though your stories are more grim than necessary, but I love it. ... and it is something that can only be felt after seeing something ...

TtH � Story � Harry�s Rejection Letter - tthfanfic.orghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-24008/Manchester+Harry+s+Rejection+Letter.htmA "Harry Potter > Non-BtVS/AtS Stories" fan-fiction story. Harry Potter actually manages to reply to Professor McGonagall's letter inviting him to Hogwarts for his first year. It just wasn't what that witch was expecting.. "Harry�s Rejection Letter" by Manchester

Applause Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11959252/1/ApplauseThis is actually my first reincarnated Naruto story! It's been awhile since I make a fanfic about Naruto� since my crossover with KH I never thought of making another one because my past ones sucks� but thanks to reading many and many SI stories� I finally managed to make one of my own. But not a SI. An OC who's reincarnated actually.

The First Time, a fangirl fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9916816/1/The-First-Time"More that you know Cather Avery" and her mouth was the one to find his first. ... Cath's stomach started to flip with nerves "This is not going to be one of those I show you mine you show me yours kind of things, is it?" she laughed nervously, though a part of her thought she may like that. ... shoulders and arms as she did the first time she ...

Fan Fiction My Way - Chapter 3https://fanfictionmyway.weebly.com/chapter-31where it would go. Vincent was the first to move. Very slowly, Vincent reached his hand up, and wrapped it around the back of Catherine's neck. He pulled her forward gently, giving her plenty of time to say no. She stopped breathing, as their lips finally connected. Catherine melted when she felt his lips on hers. How long had she dreamed of ...

The King | FANDOMhttps://dragonprince.fandom.com/f/p/3100000000000000168/r/3086619810231522661Is it just me or does it seem obvious that the� Either this, or the king is inside Viren's body (Surely, there is already fanfiction with that title) and the actual antagonist, which would explain why Virens personality changed all of a sudden from a conflicted, complex character to a generic bad guy that does bad stuff.

The King | FANDOMhttps://dragonprince.fandom.com/f/p/3100000000000000168/r/3086619810231522570Either this, or the king is inside Viren's body (Surely, there is already fanfiction with that title) and the actual antagonist, which would explain why Virens personality changed all of a sudden from a conflicted, complex character to a generic bad guy that does bad stuff.

Conner Kent - dcmarvel-fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://dcmarvel-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Conner_KentSuperboy (real name Conner Kent and Kryptonian name Con-El) is the succesful genetic clone of Superman. He display many of the same characteristics as Clark's personality, such as his sense of justice, a strong attraction to Lois Lane; and kindness, as well as remorse over his mistakes (Lex's...

contigofficial (u/contigofficial) - Reddithttps://www.reddit.com/user/contigofficialThe thing I censored was the hard r so I don�t really want that.. So this fanfiction includes rape in the first chapter, the one who got raped was Susie and the one who raped her was Taranza after he got possessed by a dark heart.

To Care For A Cat Chapter 3, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13179890/3/To-Care-For-A-CatFanFiction | unleash ... He needed to do a second check for anything he may have missed in his scan the night before. He cautiously approached the cat, hands in full view the entire time. The cat leaned away as he got closer and still its dull eyes stared unblinkingly. ... The only other option that came to mind was the use of a body bind and ...

The Fall of Dragons Chapter 18, an a song of ice and fire ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13305820/18/The-Fall-of-DragonsHe was a jovial and genial man, often acting the fool, but she sensed it was an act, a cover for a very intelligent and cunning man that lay beneath the many rolls of fat that surrounded him. He had escorted her to a room and then left her to her own devices. She had rested and bathed but soon she was bored and staring at the walls.

A Study In Love - A Johnlock Fanfiction - Chapter Twenty-Twohttps://www.wattpad.com/23321087-a-study-in-love-a-johnlock-fanfiction-chapterMycroft closed the door, then sat across from John in the other one. He crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap as he stared at John. John stared back for a moment before realizing that he should probably be the one to speak first, since he was the one who had requested that they meet.Content Rating: everyone

Evading Edward Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/8796161745066048Evading Edward Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction Bella's first encounter with Edward instantly leads to a mutual dislike. She is the new girl in town that has attracted more than one admirer and he's the boy who usually gets what he wants. So how will one evade when the other is set to conquer? AH.

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/all?start=1400Sesshomaru Taisho was a stubborn little boy. And stubborn little boys grow up to be stubborn young men. He is determined to keep everyone at arms length, no matter what. He can never rely on anyone, that was the truth that he knew. But there is one little hitch in his plan, a confident little girl who grew up to be a confident young woman.

Discover ideas about Fanfiction Stories - pinterest.comhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/201184308334493790Gravity Series 4: Fire & Ice Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction More information Find this Pin and more on All-time Favorite FanFics by Bernadette Allyson Aquino .

Reviews: A Reclaimer for the Hidden Leaf!(HIATUSUP FOR ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/11305226for A Reclaimer for the Hidden Leaf!(HIATUSUP FOR ADOPTION SORRY) 5/24/2016 c3 AVeryNiceGuy159 ... At least change it to a wormhole... 7/4/2015 c3 monkiepawn Nice chapter, maybe a lot of POV. ... Wait, is John going to leave with Chakra in his body through a battle, sex, or human experimentation? ...

Reviews: A Chelsie Christmas | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12744633for A Chelsie Christmas. 12/14/2018 c26 Guest ... Just reread this one and had to comment on this chapter. The dialogue Charles has in his head about the stockings and Elsie is just bliss. Throughout the story I love how you weave in his thoughts of Elsie and their intimate moments of marriage as he goes about his business. ... Here's to a ...

Fanfiction-writers - Eren x Levi : �Study Date�https://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/145763456634Jun 11, 2016 ï¿½ Originally posted by sassyereri. It started with mathematics. �Uh, Levi can you help me with this question please?� Eren asked, pointing with his finger to a maths question in his textbook, his brow furrowed in confusion at the complexity of what it was asking of him.

Evading Edward Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction ...https://br.pinterest.com/pin/8796161745066048Evading Edward Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction Bella's first encounter with Edward instantly leads to a mutual dislike. She is the new girl in town that has attracted more than one admirer and he's the boy who usually gets what he wants. So how will one evade when the other is set to conquer? AH.

harry potter fanfiction? | Yahoo Answershttps://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070521135250AAI6NlwMay 21, 2007 ï¿½ Yes. You should read "The Destiny of Minerva Duncan" at FanFiction.net It's the story of Professor McGonogul from her time at Hogwarts and a fling with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named to a Death Eater daughter and a secret marriage to Dumbledor. It's as of yet incomplete, but it�Status: ResolvedAnswers: 10

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:709409" h="ID=SERP,5260.1">DeathWings? | Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://wingsoffirefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:709409He doesn't have to be royalty! I only brought this up because in my fanfiction, the Lost Tribe (it is WIP and not on the wiki), he belongs to a SkyWing-like group of 'mutated' DeathWings (no he does not have a 'mutation' of any sort) and is considered their 'Prince'. Thanks for reading this :D

Is It True Love This Time Around? Chapter 9, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3425373/9/Is-It-True-Love-This-Time-AroundAuthor's Note: Even though, compared to some people, 13 reviews, is not a lot, it's alot for me. I'm soooo happy, so I thank you all! And now, this is chapter 9, but I can't guarentee when the next chapter will be up. But I promise it'll be soon. If not, I'll write a author's note, and post in on this story.

Lost Chapter 2, a girl meets world fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12603951/2/Lost"She has a broken leg,arm, and a few bruises. But they say she hit her head pretty hard on the concrete-" "Please don't say what I think you're saying." Cory stopped his best friend from finishing. "It's true Cor she has amnesia." Everyone gasped. Lucas felt his heart drop. The �

Reviews: The Futile Facade | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11911497One thing I have noticed is that you likely have a outline of the story and you stick to it very closely with make�s your story very predictable in some ways and lacking of (im not sure of the word exactly but) randomness. Overall easily one fanfiction�s best and a very good story Thank You for posting it.

User blog:Shevanda04 | The Loud House Encyclopedia ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Shevanda04This is my 2nd Loud House fanfiction. Hope you enjoyed it! Made by Shevanda Alfaridzi himself. Summary: The Loud siblings are in a war called The Loudgry Games when the town peoples are getting crazy and want to launch a war. The Loud siblings must finds out who is �

Reviews: Sly Cooper: Master Of Thieves | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9483312/0/3Oh, so good! I am also a big fan of the Sly Cooper Series, Sly and I are not so different but yet we have some differences. I have been playing those games since I was like a middle school kid and now I'm a teenager at the age of 17 in my Junior year in high school. Ah memories! Must Keep Reading!

Doctor Who Fanfiction > ChooseYourStory.comchooseyourstory.com/story/doctor-who-fanfictionOct 26, 2011 ï¿½ This is a fanfiction about the television series Doctor Who. You play as someone who mysteriously falls into the Doctor's life, and you go on adventures with him. ... you have a time machine and a timelord. You could invent worlds made of fire, a galaxy who's currency is color, and any of that sort of thing. ... It was enjoyable but it would ...

Iron Man 4 | Marvel Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://marvelfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Man_4Tony Stark who is just a famous hero and a billionare has other problems like, protecting Pepper, but most of all he has a new enemy, Crysman Dynamo. ... Shane Black is still working on the suits but it is confirmed that some of the suits of Iron Man 2, The Avengers, and Iron Man 3. ... Marvel Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM Comics Community.

Adam Lambert FanFiction that isn't... you know... too much ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100213102028AAjksI1Feb 13, 2010 ï¿½ Best Answer: uh yeah, his fans thought tend to be rather one track minded so most of it is relationshipy and focused on a pairing with a guy. Some of the stories are really really good but yeah can have some porny scenes LOL although usually sweet schmoopy girly �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

becca's recs - beccarecs.tumblr.comhttps://beccarecs.tumblr.com/post/154691537102/soundtrack-by-mumuinc-adam-parrish...However, this wasn�t too focussed on the band stuff I think, so someone like me who is generally not a big fan of the use of lyrics and singing in fanfiction or bands in general was still very much into the story. There�s lots of great scenes, great writing, good pacing and a wonderful slow-build relationship.

How do you feel about Severus/Bellatrix fanfiction? Poll ...www.fanpop.com/.../picks/results/416697/how-feel-about-severus-bellatrix-fanfictionFanpop Poll Results: How do you feel about Severus/Bellatrix fanfiction? - Read the results on this poll and other Severus Snape polls

WHY CAN'T I BE LESS BEAUTIFUL by Candy2021 on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/candy2021/art/WHY-CAN-T-I-BE-LESS-BEAUTIFUL-72675642I WISH I was making it up but you have to read it for yourself just to know how fantastically rotten it is, OR if you don't like to read, there�s a video over it and all it's "goffik" glory I'm not a fan fiction writer OR a Goth, but if I was either I would be so horribly insulted... stuff like THIS is �

The One, a superman fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13347274/1/The-One4 days ago ï¿½ In his messenger's bag, he carried his laptop and the ancient tome from his table. Father Benedetto was ushered into the office quickly by the Pope's secretary. Pope Luke was already at his desk, Father Patrick McKenna, the Camerlengo stood to the Pope's left. As the door closed behind Father Benedetto, he bowed and kissed the Pope's ring.

Harry Potter and the Flamin' liars Chapter 22, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12108248/22/Harry-Potter-and-the-Flamin-liarsHarry wiped his eyes to watch the projection that had haunted him in his nightmares ever since the will reading at the bank. An hour later in recess, a few wizards had hurriedly left the wizarding court and vomited from the horror of the truth. It could not be denied. Harry looked around himself in amazement and realised that he was believed.

The Great Tigger Detective part 6 - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Tigger_Detective_part_6_-_The_Unusual...He smiles, and the image cuts back to Basil's flat, first showing Ratigan's picture. Olivia has told Basil her story, who has taken the case, and was enjoying a pipe. Basil: This case is most intriguing with its multiplicity of elements...its many twists and turns. He turns to Olivia.?Basil...

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/63866053162/ceo-in-the-host-club-chapter-4This is my world were you can see my marvelous fanfiction and Writting Creativity. ... Kyoya said, smirking evilly as he scribbled something down in his notebook. ... Joey asked in a polite voice as the other teens seemed to be analyzing him. �We are here to see Mister Kaiba.� Kyoya replied, giving Joey a �

Fanfiction / Critical Research Failure - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/CriticalResearchFailure/FanfictionCritical Research Failures in fanfiction. Fic!Blake: [To Adam, a mass murderer of civilians in canon] I've always been selfish, while you're selfless. From a Supernatural fanfic: "At the next intersection, Dean turns left, heading south into the setting sun." (This would only work if he were driving ...

Reviews: Seeking Freedom- Ash Betrayed fic | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10925081Like restaurants giving his new family free food, free shopping, truckloads of money, his own enormous mansion with an island to boot, basically anything and everything Ash would want is his, the world owes Ash greatly not only for saving it numerous times, but also turning its back on Ash in his �

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/60317885628/wanna-come-over-for-christmasThis is my world were you can see my marvelous fanfiction and Writting Creativity. I follow tag kiddilunafanfiction and kiddiluna. Fanfiction Collaborations; ... But as he sat alone in his foyer about 25 miles away the local farm boy was asking his parents could he have a guest over for the holidays.

Theft of the Mind (Worm Fanfiction) | SpaceBattles Forumshttps://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/theft-of-the-mind-worm-fanfiction.388746May 15, 2016 ï¿½ The guy didn't say where he got it, I didn't ask. I just paid cash by sending an envelope of money and he posted the Taser and a box of cartridges to a false address. I obsessively used public library computers the entire transaction, constantly paranoid it could be traced back to me, but it felt weirdly mundane all things considered, actually.

A look at Avenger's Endgame with spoilers by bound-nicole ...https://www.deviantart.com/bound-nicole-babe78/art/A-look-at-Avenger-s-Endgame-with...Jan 19, 2019 ï¿½ I've seen this used in many a fanfiction and its upsetting to see good characters turned into monsters by fanfiction writers. (notable examples of these characters include: France from Hetalia, and Cronus from Homestuck) Now before you say things like: "but it's just a fanfiction!" "it's not real!" "it's not hurting anyone!"

This is a Worthwhile Fight Chapter 3, a game of thrones ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13310018/3/This-is-a-Worthwhile-FightHe sees beyond that, too, in his heart of hearts. Robb doesn't just see the one child, he sees many. Back at Winterfell, running around with Sansa's children, Jon coming down to visit from the Wall, winter come and gone and a dream of spring in the air� It's not the full life he'd once expected to have, but it's the best life he can hope for ...

Janie Chapter 1: Grief, a ncis: los angeles ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11270963/1/JanieThis is my first fan fic. In fact, my first effort at writing anything. I am sure it's not very good but it will not let me sleep, so I put pen to paper (or hands to keyboard) in an effort to stop it spinning around in my head every night.

writergirl8 | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/users/writergirl8/pseuds/writergirl8Apr 20, 2018 ï¿½ It�s the first thing Lydia says to him when his camera finally flutters to life. No �hello.� ... This is basically just fanfiction of my own fanfiction; ... her tongue might be in his mouth and he might be brain dead at the moment and technically disabled for the foreseeable future because he can't feel his limbs and her tongue might be ...

Timeless Chapter 1, a legend of zelda fanfichttps://fanfictionsnob.tumblr.com/post/54453200887/timeless-chapter-1-a-legend-of...Timeless Chapter 1, a legend of zelda fanfic | FanFiction. LoZ has always had a freaking amazing fandom. Like, really. Some of the most insane artworks and phenomenally crafted fanfics come out of that. This may be the first fic of Legend of Zelda, but I promise that it is far from being the last.

Fogkit writes "fanfiction" | Random Crap: Warriors Edition ...https://www.quotev.com/story/11047749/Random-Crap-Warriors-Edition-were-UNSTOPPABLE/8A/N: I know supposed to be Warrior cats, but because of all this confusing plot of Heatherstream and I, I imagine my characters as "human" but with fur, and a tail. I know, I'm such a furry. But anyway, on with the chapter. "She was ravenous. The feeling in her stomach and bottom was an obvious sign. She knew what she wanted---no, what she needed, but was she brave enough t...

Reviews: Better Be- Ravenclaw! | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9873249I think reason draco is being hated on from readers is because he still acts part like his prat self but can change and has been changing and also he is very well written and it shows that he isn't a flawless perfect person. now for snape to be nice that was a stretch and a huge one in my opinion but it is still written good. also I love this ...

FanFiction at it's Finesthttps://thoseperfectcurls.tumblr.com/post/72454544421/school-blues-part-oneThis is 100% unedited i am so sorry if it�s shit. xx. ... He couldn�t let the four and a half year old wait another year to start kindergarten, he didn�t have the time to watch him and his past babysitter had gotten a new job. ... he�s only just turned four a few months ago but it �

Fanfiction - Dokugawww.dokuga.com/fanfiction?start=7060This is for very mature readers. It doesn't start out as romance, but it turn into one. ... from Rome and finds his way into Japan. this little one is know for his mischief making. with a quiver of arrows and a bow on his side he reeks havoc in feudal era Japan. Rating: M ... Sesshoumaru stood frozen in �what was for the first time in his ...

Reviews: Nidaime Namikaze | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/129850676/24 c1 Time Parad0x Intresting concept - I wonder what sex Naruto sibling will be - i hoping for it to be a girl. I can just hope, that the Kyuubi doesnt get split in half, it was a bad and uncessary plot device in canon only to allow Akatsuki to get their hands on the ten-tails ...

Until There Was You Chapter 1, a doc martin fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12771031/1/Until-There-was-YouFollow/Fav Until There Was You. By: The Accidental Scribe. ... Ellingham strode towards the first of the wards where the group of junior doctors waited and his frown deepened. Hopefully this morning one of them would actually be able to answer a question when asked, he thought. ... "Well I did try for a while but it's really hard to find the ...

You're The One That I Want Chapter 10: Ten, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2481656/10/You-re-The-One-That-I-WantPansy turned and watched as the youngest Weasely came running up to her. Just great. All I need is a tongue lashing from the Gryffindor Princess, she thought to herself. She steeled herself as the girl began to speak. "I know you're probably expecting me to go crazy on you about what happened between you and Harry, but I'm not.

For the First Time- A Percabeth Story - Chapter 8- The New ...https://www.wattpad.com/110901841-for-the-first-time-a-percabeth-story-chapter-8-theRead Chapter 8- The New Girl from the story For the First Time- A Percabeth Story by Ilyona with 9,656 reads. fanfiction, romance. ... For the First Time- A Percabeth Story Fanfiction. ... It wasn't actually that bad. Well, it was as good as the subway could get, but it wouldn't accept the dollar bill that went through the wash when I wanted to ...Reviews: 447Content Rating: everyone

Stormtrooper Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/StormtrooperOct 10, 2016 ï¿½ Browse through and read stormtrooper fanfiction stories and books ... A short story between Kylo Ren and Reader-Chan. I put romance in the tags, but it can be seen either as the beginning of love, or just a 'comforting-Ren' thing. ... fighter pilots, and stormtroopers, traces of mystery and intrigue, and a desperate fight for survival. Add to ...

Finding Your Voice - Chapter 1 - ProbablyBeatrice - Les ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/14527149/chapters/33564642May 03, 2018 ï¿½ I would also like to iterate that the protest Les Amis were involved in in this fanfiction is not in any way inspired or linked to the 'Black Bloc'; the fact that I wrote a story about a protest going wrong and then a protest really did go wrong is just one of life's unhappy coincidences. That said, the protest doesn't actually feature much at all.

Non-Slash Dark Magic Harry? : HPfanfiction - reddit.comhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/9u7g1d/nonslash_dark_magic_harryIn a world where Neville is the Boy-Who-Lived, Harry still grows up with the Dursleys, but he learns to be more private about what matters to him. When McGonagall comes to give him his letter, she also unwittingly gives Harry both a new quest and a new passion: Transfiguration.

Movies & TV | The Mary Sue - Page 10https://www.themarysue.com/category/movies-and-tv/page/10There comes a time in a fan's life when they turn to fanfiction to fix their wounded souls. Or at least that's how I feel after Avengers: Endgame. Jeff Fowler, director of the upcoming Sonic movie ...

Fan Fiction: Spidered Gwen by chainedknee on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/chainedknee/art/Fan-Fiction-Spidered-Gwen-802932584Pym Labs runned by a hero known as the Wasp vouched for her skills, SHIELD has a science division she was looking into, and a new division at Horizon Labs was opening up recommended by Peter. Gwen left her most recent interview with a lucrative offer. Climbing a tower where Peter waited for her Gwen couldn't help but smiled.

Downton Abbey Fanfiction - Downton Abbey - PRIMETIMERhttps://forums.primetimer.com/topic/23967-downton-abbey-fanfictionJan 02, 2016 ï¿½ She's one of the best Tom/Sybil writers out there, and certainly one of the most prolific. Trust and Providence (T&P) starts out primarily as Mary/Matthew, but by early Part II, Tom/Sybil start to pick up speed until they dominate the first half of Part III. M/M are in it, still going strong, but they're not driving the family drama at that ...

GATE: Thus the Chosen One Fought There ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13070510/1/GATE-Thus-the-Chosen-One-Fought-ThereThis is far from the first Star Wars/GATE crossover. Indeed, one of my favourite crossovers from either franchise is Universal Impossibility by MMiFwI, featuring a post-Episode VI Luke Skywalker. I personally wish I could have done that one myself, but it's a good fic that I recommend to anyone else interested in this particular crossover.

Are the Ori Chapter 1, a stargate: sg-1 fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/3617054/1/Are-the-OriThis is getting ridiculous, Landry thought. He wasn't even sure why he found it annoying. Some of the variations had been really funny, but it was becoming a running gag. "-homoousian are the Ori," he heard one of the gate techs comment to another as he passed �

What are the best Hermione/Snape fan fiction? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-Hermione-Snape-fan-fictionMay 18, 2016 ï¿½ Sycophant Hex has �Ashwinder,� a collection of 3906 stories of Hermione/Snape fanfiction. ( The collection is still being added to, although Yours Truly does not have one in it.) Two of my favorites are the romance �Into the North� by kailin and t...

also in this one the First Dragon War was 1000 years ago ...https://archiveofourown.org/tags/also in this one the First Dragon War was 1000 years...also in this one the First Dragon War was 1000 years ago and not 100; ... This is part of a 250k+ fanfiction that will follow Minerva's story, beginning long before the events of Shadow Dragon. ... to have played Shadow Dragon in order to understand this, or Fire Emblem as a whole, really. It may be a novelization but it's structured as a ...

Anyone know of any good Multiverse, Multifandom fics ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/6ax0w2/anyone_know_of_any_good_multiverse...If so, check out the first one (Sleeping with the Girls). It's more of a deconstruction of SI genre, but it still does have main character knowing the series he visits. He also more often than not is forced to manipulate people and... other beings. Who knows, maybe you'll like it. One foot link works fine.

Any good 'Voldemort was actually the good guy' fanfictions ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/1iecwx/any_good_voldemort_was_actually...There are a few categories these can fall into and some are the Dumbledore is evil others are Voldemort gets redeemed types. Life Renovations by Windseeker is a long 3 part story with a Harry injured by Dursleys rescued by Snape and Draco and eventual good Voldy and bad Dumbledore. I liked it but it�

Reviews: Keep Your Enemies Closer | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10492466Like I know what happens but it still gets to me. ... Legit one of my reasons why my favorite fic. 2/2/2018 c13 Lulu5487 This is like the first time you can see that Regina kind of cares for her and I love it. I love that the relationship builds from here on out.

Reviews: Burning in the Night | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/118114542/26/2016 c1 3 NitenGale Well, that escalated quickly. Maybe Adrien has changed more than I thought, or maybe it's just that he still doesn't think around her, but the guy's been hurt by abandonment and neglect before, once bitten is twice shy, and I somehow doubt that he'd be willing to go so far with the circumstances you've given them.

it's mostly people that get hurt in this story but animals ...https://archiveofourown.org/tags/it's mostly people that get hurt in this story but...This is part of a 250k+ fanfiction that will follow Minerva's story, beginning long before the events of Shadow Dragon. There's no need to have played Shadow Dragon in order to understand this, or Fire Emblem as a whole, really. It may be a novelization but it's structured as �

Darker and Edgier / Analysis - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Analysis/DarkerAndEdgierOne of the most interesting phenomena in fanfiction is the great quantity of Darker and Edgier (henceforth DE) works that I saw: I mean, seeing Ed, Edd, and Eddy dropping f-bombs, Pok�mon killing themselves in an over-the-top fashion that the only reason why you keep reading it's because it's so over-the-top that you just keep reading because of curiosity rather than actually liking the stuff ...

Salvaging the World: A New Dawn | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Salvaging_the_World:_A_New_DawnSalvaging the World: A New Dawn, is the first book in the Salvaging the World Series. Contents[show] Plot The Peace of the world has gone. The Gods have been captured. Evil has taken over and nothing remains. Five demigods have been found, will they be the ones who can find the truth, save the...

Chapter 21: Charlie and Sasha's first meeting | Fan ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Chapter_21:_Charlie_and_Sasha's_first_meetingSasha gasped and said, "Well, Charlie I think I'm in love you too. You really are the prince that I love." When Sebastian heard Sasha's words, he said, "Jumpin' Jellyfish!" Then he fainted as he fell into the water with a splash. Charlie bent down on his knee to give her a kiss when one of the doberman palace guards yelled, "WHO GOES THERE!!"

Stage Fright (Luke Hemmings Fanfic) - 5 Seconds of Summer ...www.5secondsofsummerfanfiction.com/Story/54232/Stage-Fright-Luke-Hemmings-FanficAfter logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. Homepage � Stories � Stage Fright (Luke Hemmings Fanfic) Stage Fright (Luke Hemmings Fanfic) Summary. Lauren Owens is 16 years old. She freaks out when her best friend, Zoey Bermel, wins tickets to see 5SOS in concert. ... This is one of my fav fan fictions but ...

Love's Got Me Doin' Time: Reviewshttps://thegame1985.blogspot.com/p/reviews.html"Kayla's stories are the best!" -Addie "Kayla doesn't write fanfiction. She writes fiction in a way that true, published authors do." -Riley "I enjoy reading Kayla's stories and they inspire me to dream big in a way that anything can happen and hidden talents are a thing to be treasured." "The description in �

Was a little deer (Sonic fan character fanfiction ...https://ficwad.com/story/267731Was a little deer (Sonic fan character fanfiction) by Fruitpunch 0 reviews. This is my story about a little deer named Umiacei This story starts off with Umiacei's childhood and She goes to different worlds so the beginning of the story takes place in a different world.

Aladdin fanfiction: Read Aladdin and Jasmine's fanfic ...https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/explore-the-worlds-of-agrabah-call-of-duty-and-doctor...May 28, 2019 ï¿½ Welcome to Read This Fanfiction, a weekly digest of the hottest and latest fanfics about all your favorite movies, television shows, anime, and more.Whether they're popular, heartbreaking, innovative, or just plain entertaining, here's what you should be reading! The live-action remake of Aladdin is officially in theaters, and with a $112 million opening weekend thanks to Memorial Day, Guy ...

Fanfictions of a Deranged Fangirl And Her Fangirlfriendhttps://rootbeerplease.blogspot.comThis is a fanfiction about Supernatural. It will vaguely go along with the story line. But not all that much. Jaimie and Rai are both original characters put into the story by Heaven and I. The love interests are secretive, known only by the authors. Okay as for the other characters, one up now and ones coming up, they are in the show.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN Ian Somerhalder (Erotic Fan Fiction) His ...https://iansomerhalderfanfic.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/chapter-thirteen-ian-somerhalder...Apr 09, 2013 ï¿½ CHAPTER THIRTEEN Ian Somerhalder (Erotic Fan Fiction) His biggest fan. ... He looks at Robert who is next to me holding my hand as I squeeze he�s from my pain. �Thank you, Robert.� He says nodding and half smiling to him. ... get the baby,� one of the nurses got the baby from my chest, �Nurse, she�s bleeding too much. ...

FanFiction Info - blogspot.comhttps://storynotifications.blogspot.comWriting fanfiction. I love it. I'll probably get the whole story done before November, so that's why I have my FictionPress story cutting into that. I'm still thinking about cutting the first chapter into two, and I really want to do that expect there's no good cutting point in the middle.

Nothing Left but Fire Chapter 4, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11084923/4/Nothing-Left-but-FireThat was it, that was the problem. That was why Quirrell was such a terrifying Dark Lord. It wasn't just that he was the most powerful wizard alive, with a vicious cruelty and a Dark creativity. The Muggle world had people like that too, and most of them wound up being socially neutral at worst.

Your Love Is All The Magic I Need Chapter ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12992349/2/Your-Love-Is-All-The-Magic-I-NeedShe frowned and began her ritual of one hundred strokes as her mind wandered. The Black sisters had been a force of nature during her childhood. But then things went bad. Bellatrix had been married to a man she hated, Andromeda vanished resurfacing with a muggleborn husband and a �

Harry Potter�s legacy will continue in the fan fiction ...https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/27/15876612/harry-potter-fanfiction-20th-anniversaryJun 27, 2017 ï¿½ Harry Potter�s legacy will continue in the fan fiction culture it inspired ... It was the perfect recipe for fan fiction to take off. ... Fanfiction.net, one of the largest websites devoted ...

She never told you, did she? Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9087124/1/She-never-told-you-did-sheAlice followed me downstairs, and sat on one of the counters as I made lunch. When I was finished, we went back up to my room. I just watched Alice, as she talked about going shopping when I was feeling better. I hated it, but it made her happy. Even if she did drag me into countless shops for hours on end. It was worth it, just to see her smile.

Not Yet Chapter 1, a rizzoli & isles fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6363180/1/Not-YetThe three sat in silence for a few moments, Jane and her mother thinking about the people in Jane's life that might fit the description from earlier and Maura waiting patiently. Jane broke the silence with a small gasp. "Who is he?" Her mother was practically giddy. "No." Jane replied.

Looking for fics where Harry is so powerful he is ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4z1n47/looking_for_fics_where_harry_is...Looking for a fic where Harry is so incredibly powerful, he could be considered a god. Like, cheering charm will rip your face off powerful. ... Request Looking for fics where Harry is so powerful he is basically God ... A psychotic Harry Potter aims to remind the world what it means to be a Wizard and to judge who is Worthy of Magic and who isn't.Top responses"The Omnipotent Paradox" - He destroys, then recreates the universe and raises the dead. "Found" - by Senyor Fier Mensheir - Harry creates an entire world � read more2 votesCore Threads gets there, and so does DOOM Day as well. I never finished Core Threads due to losing interest. That isn't a comment on the quality of the story so � read more1 voteNo rec for Wastelands of Time yet? The story where Harry has actually destroyed the world in the past, due to the power of his spells fighting Voldemort? � read more1 voteSee all

Looking for a fix exploring the similarities between Tom ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/2qof7y/looking_for_a_fix_exploring_the...and subscribe to one of thousands of communities. � 12. 13. 14. Request Looking for a fix exploring the similarities between Tom Riddle/Voldemort and Harry Potter ... First Impressions: A short one-shot about Dumbledore delivering the Hogwarts letter to Harry (who is eerily like Tom Riddle).

Fenrir/Harry au - Harry Potter - AFF Community Forumswww2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/63400-fenrirharry-auJan 21, 2018 ï¿½ My work laptop, which has a touchscreen, has an extraordinary amount of hissies involving forgetting how to touchscreen, zooming and refusing to zoom back out, and deciding I�m inputting too fast for its miniscule memory to cope with, so I �

Reviews: The United | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13261083FanFiction. Just In. ... Though it's strange but a part of me kinda of thinks it would be interesting for one of the evil versions of the Loud sisters to develop a desire for the Lincoln were following. 5/11 c2 12 364wii Ha, barnyard reference. 5/11 c1 Guest sorry ,but it seems the tv tropes page for this fic got deleted. It was created by a ...

I've hit 'writer's block!' Help!? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130420165417AAYAYeZApr 20, 2013 ï¿½ Okay, so I've been writing a Supernatural fanfiction for a while and it's called "The Fight For Her Life" Here's the synopsis: Lizzie (one of my main characters) comes down with appendicitis while on a hunt with Sam and Dean. Initally, she thinks it is something benign (period cramps, food poisoning, the flu, etc) and doesn&#39;t worry about it, but after she is sick for three days with no ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 5

Applefall | Dawnmistfanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://dawnmistfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ApplefallBloodfur worries he hurt their feelings and licks her between the ears and says they all did fine for a first try, and they should have seen his first hunting crouch. ... He decides to ask Depthstar if he'll let him mentor one of the kits. Depthstar is hesitant, thinking he might go easy on a cat who is his kin. ... but it doesn't matter as he ...

Searching a fanfic - Harry Potter - AFF Community Forumswww2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/67203-searching-a-fanficSep 16, 2018 ï¿½ During that time he form a group of people and the go in a training program with help of the goblins ao they can train 5 years in one day. In the end they can defeat voldemort with bloodmagic and seal him away and harey can be with his wife (who is one of the chasers i am sure who i guess alicia but it has been to long).

User blog:AnimationFan15/Fanfiction - Bun-Bun Bonanza ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AnimationFan15/Fanfiction_-_Bun-Bun_BonanzaNov 16, 2016 ï¿½ This is my first (and hopefully last) fanfiction that uses the nicer sister/meaner sister trope. I hope at some point in the future, this trope won't be used anymore, because at this point, it has become moot due to the characters' developing personalities as the series progressed.

Ethan Tidwell | Majestic-Guardians Unite Wiki | FANDOM ...https://majesticguardians-unite.fandom.com/wiki/Ethan_TidwellEthan Tidwell teams up Terrence on many occasions. This is because their author personas, Batthan and TDragon195 are good friends. He is the second Ultimate Lifeform after Shadow the Hedgehog, who is the First Ultimate Lifeform. He has many rivals in his lifetime. He is the leader of Batthan's fanfiction team, the Ultimate Defenders.

[Fanfiction] The Gunners Mischievous Encounter - Fan Zone ...https://forums.warframe.com/topic/544274-fanfiction-the-gunners-mischievous-encounterA Lone Gunner was having a horrible day, like always the Tenno Skoom! Raid their data vaults on the Galleon orbiting over Ceres. But this time it was different, this odd Tenno just landed on the ship like he had a meeting with somebody, everybody ran to the docking port and just as the first few ...

"ROYAL" Chapter 3 [OngNiel FanFiction] | Wanna-One(???) �https://aminoapps.com/c/wannaone-101/page/blog/royal-chapter-3-ongniel-fanfiction/lXpB...I went to Prince's room, there were different delicious dishes around. Mouth watering aroma filled the entire area. This is the first time ever I'm having such a great, delicious food. Aftering seeing the dishes, I looked up. Both Prince and General were present there. [Ong] "Have your seat Daniel. ""Thank you". I said taking my seat.

gay shit � bangtan fuccboi ( ?� ?? ?�) Nin ( ?� ?? ? ...https://bangtancuk.tumblr.combangtan fuccboi ( ?� ?? ?�) Nin ( ?� ?? ?�) based in america ( ?� ?? ?�) ???? . I was a cold, dark night in the city of ***** when ***** or ketsu as the cool kids called *** was going through a extreme Naruto phase and decided to try and write fanfictions. **/* knew the first step was to draw or obtain an image about said topic (what,**/* did not know. **/* was not a ...

Reviews: Split Personalitys Snake X ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4068634I think Hal is being very manipulative and insensitive in this chapter, kind of like a manipulative mean girl or something. Seems out of character for him. It's especially evil for him to betray Meryl like that. I would be furious with him if I was David or Meryl. This is the first fanfic where I really don't want Hal to �

The First Damiko Fan Fiction Is Here! - wattpad.comhttps://www.wattpad.com/555158327-damian-wayne-and-emiko-queen-damiko-the-firstWho Is Going To Write The First Damiko Fan Fiction? The First Damiko Fan Fiction Is Here! ... Fanfiction. This is the only page (as of right now on Wattpad) dedicated to the shipping of these characters. ... But, it's here now and is well worth a read and I �Reviews: 7Content Rating: everyone

If Peeta wasn't hijacked Chapter 4: Who is that?, a hunger ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8741906/4/If-Peeta-wasn-t-hijackedChapter 4: Who is that? I try to forget the horrible thought of the rebellion but it keeps coming back to me. Whether it's a nightmare of Prime reminding me of Gale sacrificing himself for Peeta, it will always remind me. My friend, Gale, the friend I loved, love. Why I'm I thinking of him as no existent.

Reviews for Life is Strange: The Rebecca Styles Story ...https://www.fanfiction.net/r/12597829This is the kind of story you know can't end well, but you have to keep reading it just the same. I still have hope Rebecca will turn from the Dark Side, but it seems �

So is this basically the fanfiction Cath... � Carry On Q&Ahttps://www.goodreads.com/questions/299462-so-is-this-basically-the-fanfiction-cathKeri Engel I think I would feel a bit cheated if she doesn't mention Cath at all! Carry On is Cath's story! What would be truly amazing is if this book takes place later in the future... as in when Cath and Levi are married and have a kid, who is reading Simon Snow & Cath's FanFic for the first time.Then she could give us small clues as to our Cath and Levi turn out while giving us a different ...

Reviews: I Love My Mommy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5553171Well considering this is fanfiction and not reality its somewhat stupid to throw around nasty remarks regarding your story and writing as an author. Personally I thoroughly believe these people are morbidly aroused by the mere taboo of such a pairing thus led them to even READ the first chapter which was hardly anything to growl about.

Reviews: Ayato x Yui Lemons | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11362597/0/24/19/2017 c9 Guest again, this chapter doens't make any sense. they already found love in chapter love you idiot. just get rid of this chapter. its not neccessirsary for the rest of the story. even though lemon, the story still has to make SOME sense. obviously you shouldn't be writing ANY stories. your grammar sucks, and the plot is garbage. just delete this whole thing and re-write ...

Camp Camp Memes - Survey - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/quiz/11999436/Camp-Camp-MemesI spent my last school holidays staying up to 3am every night binge-reading Dadvid fanfiction (fanfiction where David adopts Max). Well one night i was half-awake and not paying attention to the fanfic tags (when i'm tired my brain doesn't work properly) and I clicked on what I thought was a nice dadvid fanfiction but it turned out to be an edgy/dark fanfic which ended with david killing max ...

The Stages of being a part of a Fandom ft. SCREAMING and ...https://dreamyreads82.wordpress.com/2018/03/30/the-stages-of-being-a-part-of-a-fandom...Mar 30, 2018 ï¿½ You stop reading those fanfictions about your OTP but deep inside you know that you�re stuck and your life and you just have to deal with it. ... especially when you finally meet someone who is a part of this fandom. #4 � The �FANFICTION� Stage. ... But it might take hours or days or sometimes even years for it to be finally ...

I've read a fanfiction about the first two point XD ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/526358275192015093I've read a fanfiction about the first two point XD. I've read a fanfiction about the first two point XD ... This is amazing hahahha He sees all Not even Bruce Bat family headcannons: Sneaking in past Alfred ... Batfam Part 1 this story is a journey but it�s totally worth itXD. Raya Israelson. Batman.

Can't Handle This, chapter 1 - Avengers Fanfictionwww.avengersfanfiction.com/Story/2175/Cant-Handle-This/1Can't Handle This Chapter 1 Tony was working on some upgrades to some random piece of machinery, mostly welding new things on, when JARVIS chimed in. �Sir, there�s someone at �

Fanfiction Michi Digimon Adventure �The new enemy�https://michi-tamitxm.tumblr.com/post/163104801746/fanfiction-michi-digimon-adventure...Fanfiction Michi Digimon Adventure �The new enemy� CHAPTER 12: Who is he? Taichi: What a setback they all caused - Said annoyed as he walked to the mountain where he �

Tell me what else can I do ! - 5 Seconds of Summer Fanfictionwww.5secondsofsummerfanfiction.com/Story/63219/Tell-me-what-else-can-i-doAfter logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. ... he's funny, smokes all the time, loves to party, he's also a model, how he met Analouise. Flor is also Michael's best friend, he loves to get into trouble with him, they know eachothers since they're 4. ... you guys obviously know who is he ! Plays bass ...

Like We Used To, a glee fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5784647/1/Like-We-Used-ToFinn barely recognizes her. Surely not the same Rachel who he had whispered "I love you" to only a few months ago? He had no idea she and Puck were so involved. He hears Puck's locker room talk, of course (it's impossible not to), but it's surprisingly non-pornographic and a lot more about Idina Menzel.

Forever Love Chapter 1: Movies - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11599856/1/Forever-LoveNote: Soo my very first fanfic that I write in english. Please note: English isn't my first language. I'm german and 15 years old, everything that I write is based off the things I learn in school. I'm very sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes that I know you will find, because I �

How to think BTS Suga react to their army�s dirty fan ...https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-think-BTS-Suga-react-to-their-army-s-dirty-fan-fictionHonestly I don't know. I mean how could I for I have never met them. But I will make a broad statement Korea Culture is very different from the rest of the world, the children of Korea respect and honor their families, for examples When a man prop...

Reviews: The end of the War | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12808433An answer to a review. This is a story I was going to cut short and sped thru it to finish. I loved the story and it had a lot to give but the interest just wasn�t there. I am winding down here, writing my own fiction, expanding what I written in my own universe. I will keep a presence here as time allows it. Be well

The Lost Betrayal Chapter 4: Some Words, a star wars ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13311420/4/The-Lost-BetrayalFanFiction | unleash ... She kept trying to open the holocron but it was seal and she couldn't. Although, she had surprising treatment from the Dark Lord - the young Jedi thought it was all an act to get on her good side and convert her to the dark side. ... The ones who fight and protect the innocents are the true Jedi. Yes I am a Sith Lord ...

The Once and Future King Chapter 1, a rwby fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13091803/1/The-Once-and-Future-KingFanFiction | unleash ... but it was obvious to everyone who she preferred. He then went after his team. Quickly winning over Nora with his ability to make pancakes, explosions, and sloth calls. ... their struggles, and sorrows are a weight that the king will constantly carry. For they are the ones who give him his power, and it is his duty to ...

The Song Of Love (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/TheSongOfLoveThe Song of Love fanfiction.net link by Koukacs ff.net link for author is a Digimon Adventure fanfiction that takes place in an alternate universe. The author's description: Sora, Koushiro, Mimi, Jyou and Takeru had been brought to the Digital World, where five monsters were waiting for them.

Chuck Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/tv/ChuckThese are my criteria for inclusion. 1) Must be a completed story. 2) Same plot as the series up to the end of "Chuck vs. the Intersect" (deviations from canonical backstory fine if they don't outright contradict what we're told about Chuck's past in the pilot). 3) At some

Reviews: Dekiru: The Fusion Hero! | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/131285637/6 c11 FireBeastLVL100 love the idea and love this overall, also are the fusions based off of intent? like when deku uses his fusion quirk he intents to fuse with them makeing them the main hense the gender,and when Izoru sort of intented to fuse with tsuyu makeing the gender girl, and when deku,katsuki,and ochako fused deku and ochako see katsuki as the more dominent person also �

#jinn | Explore jinn on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/tag/jinnMass Effect fanfiction: Lonely Heart - Chapter 57 Chapter 57 � Protheans The next few days they kept jumping from one system to another, mostly doing some mysterious �Cerberus business�, but the normal status quo was returned on the ship, when Miranda stayed on board, fulfilling her duties as the executive officer while Shepard was away.

Garfahn | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/GarfahnThere are color variations but it is unknown what they are supposed to distinguish. It possesses the ability to transform into an alternate "dragon-like" mode. A common feature of these machines are the waist-mounted movable stabilizer wings which utilize a lightwave propulsion system.

Lyrica Live | ( about )https://asa-turney.tumblr.com/aboutThough not often, I write fanfiction. Though I�m a mediocre singer, I obviously love to create lyrics, and I think lyrics are the medium of fanwork I�m best at. I also like to draw and animate. It�s fanart for fandom�s sake, and only tangentially for art�s sake.

?TodoBaku?�?p c?u luong c�ng Insta | Boku no hero academia ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/792774340631089848#wattpad #fanfiction As the title says, it's Bakutodo texting each other. There is a storyline so I recommend checking it out!! ... But it looks like those chewable baby food snacks to me ( does anyone know what i'm talking about? ... For in this world, the ones who smile are the strongest of all. Yaoi, Fluff, Ships, AU, crossovers of BNHA pics ...

Why do tor hapen - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/Why_do_tor_hapenThe answer is Sasuke Uchiha This answer is pure fanfiction fantasy.. As much as the next naruto fangirl i reallllllyyyy want that to hapen but ony kishi knows if this will EVER hapen.

Netherverse | Codename:Kids Next Door Wiki | FANDOM ...https://kidsnextdoorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/NetherverseThe Netherverse (originally from Ratchet: Into the Nexus) is a universe said to exist within space itself, but it is actually confined in the universe's matter. It is an origin location of spacebending, and it's overflowing with Space Chi strong enough to bring devastation to the universe.The Space Chi is kept confined via a powerful core known as the Nexus, which is also linked to the Great ...

A Spyro and Cynder christmas. Chapter 1 ( fanfiction ...https://aminoapps.com/c/amino-skylanders-editon/page/blog/a-spyro-and-cynder-christmas...One day Spyro and Cynder were getting ready for their first Christmas together as a couple, they were on there home world of Avalar in the dragon city of Warfang, Spyro and Cynder were in Warfang to spend Christmas with their family and friends Ignitus and the other guardians. Then one day Spyro ...

Percy Went Where? Chapter 1: Percy's ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12906630/1/Percy-Went-WhereThe first three of these have received such positive feedback. I don't think I've ever written these things as fast as I have these. ... I should try to get back on a normal schedule though I'm pausing actual writing for a bit to make sure my other fics get attention. ... a drakon bone sword/bronze dagger and ball of thread formed in his head ...

Not as Grimm as it Seems Chapter 24: Liar, a Harry Potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8772657/24/Not-as-Grimm-as-it-SeemsFor a moment Harry started, surprised at the first sign of any sort of non-muggle presence in this world. ... Yes, it made him feel guilty, sometimes, but it never made him feel this much like a complete and utter liar. Maybe it was because they didn't know he was keeping secrets from them? But ... He had put his faith in his friends and taken ...

Prompts Are Open, For a prompt: Jason + the first time he ...https://karas-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/141757653526/for-a-prompt-jason-the-first...Mar 27, 2016 ï¿½ The first time he intentionally makes you laugh, he�s trying to replicate the scene. Eating at the hoagie stand on the corner away from his apartment and he drops a line about Frankenstein. You snort, but it�s not the open-mouthed laugh he�d gotten initially. �Nice �

Any stories where Naruto spends a considerable amount of ...https://www.reddit.com/r/NarutoFanfiction/comments/5s1zn5/any_stories_where_naruto...Chance for a Prophecy by Dorcyy. You can't stop the flow of time. Its wheel only whirls in one direction. It is impossible for a mere human to change that path. But sometimes the impossible must be done� Naruto time travel fanfiction.Top responsesIt's definitely not a major feature of the story but the "mindscape" plays a very plot intensive role in linkffn(Chance for a Prophecy by Dorcyy).2 votesYou say no fem!Kyuubi but you link the best Fem Kyuubi fic XD2 voteslinkao3(Of Harrowed Hearts) and linkffn(Tuna Fish and Red-Splattered Pages) have good amounts of that, especially the former, iirc.1 voteSee all

Sesshomaru has concubines, - Dokuga Forumdokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/115874-sesshomaru-has-concubinesThe first one is In His Arms by Telepathic Hawk. It's not on Dokuga. I remember reading it on fanfiction.net but it doesn't seem to be there either.

Reviews: The Catching of the Proverbial Snitch | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13113877FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... 6/18 c1 8 JC O'Bryan Just read this to my spouse. Loved it as much as I did the first three times i read it. Thank you for this story. I love your writing. 6/11 c5 dolcedot ... for a Potter ? Snape would be rolling in his grave. And coming back from the dead. Great story. 5/4 c5 11 Lostyourmind

the best of merlin fanfiction - merlinfanficquotes.tumblr.comhttps://merlinfanficquotes.tumblr.com/page/2the best of merlin fanfiction. a collection of memorable quotes from Merlin fanfiction ... has to be downstairs again in minutes, but still presses close for a short moment�breath high in his throat as Arthur pulls him in, and they�re chest to chest, ridiculous with their excitement. ... By the end of the first song he�s got a grin on his ...

Fic where Harry and Ginny become friends earlier ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3jstco/fic_where_harry_and_ginny_become...Fic where Harry and Ginny become friends earlier? ... Though the first is in the CoS they will be posted at random. ... is excellent. It was meant to be a Dark!Harry/Dark!Ginny story, but it was abandoned before it reached that stage. The set up is excellent though. Book II of the Grey Maiden series has Harry befriending Ginny. Also, both Ginny ...

Reviews: Phoebe's first date | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9727976For a first fanfiction that was extremely well written. I think you got Christian just right in his paranoia! ... But,it's just a proverb. My neighbour is a good man. Always go out for work or go out,having good time with his wife and 3 daughters (son? ... It is exactly like I imagine Christian would be when his daughter/daughters would date ...

Sess/Kag Fanfic - InuYasha - AFF Community Forumswww2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/22261-sesskag-fanficIt was a Fanfic I read a long time ago. Maybe 3 years ago. Only read the first chapter never finished. Badly Sesshomaru lived in his castle, he makes Kagome his sex slave and he is a giving her a full detailed run down about her position in his castle and how she should be and what she should do ...

About Member > ChooseYourStory.comchooseyourstory.com/member/?Username=Steve24833This is my first game, which I made with the help of Steve24833. I really hope you enjoy it. ... Cool, I'll take this as the first ever fanfiction of one of my things. ... I stare at her for a moment, before nodding slowly. Annabelle fills a wooden bowl, offering it to me. I stare down at it. It looks delicious, and it smells better, the smell ...

Sentinels of Justice FanFiction: Blue Beetle, Booster Gold ...www.5earths.info/earth-4/sentinelsJun 10, 2009 ï¿½ This is our legal disclaimer, so listen up: We're fanfic writers, and the stories we've written come from a love of the characters and the fictional world, and they're just meant for fun.All the characters in our stories (except those original characters we've created), are full property of DC Comics or various independent creators who hold the trademark for those characters.

Fanfiction | The Kelworth Fileshttps://kelworthfiles.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionOne of the things I love most about writing fanfiction in the Roswell universe is how much fun it can be to fix the writer�s mistakes. Not Written Yet is a fix for an episode of the show called �End of the World�, which was broadcast during November sweeps in season two of the show.

Reviews: Harry Potter - The Gamer | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/105023618/29/2016 c2 Concept101 Decent chapter, although you made a mistake that I honestly thought you never would have been capable of. Exposition. Lots of it. Don't get me wrong, its very useful and necessary in every story, but the amount of exposition in this chapter felt a bit ridiculous.

TtH � Story � Flipping channels... - tthfanfic.orghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-27028-49/CrazyDan+Flipping+channels.htmA "Multiple Crossings > General" fan-fiction story. In honor of Dogbertcarroll's 'Flickering Lights', a bunch of mostly Xander centered one-shots.. "Flipping channels...", chapter 49 by CrazyDan

Games Review: Jump Force marries bad fanfiction with worse ...launch.theaureview.com/games/games-review-jump-force-marries-bad-fanfiction-with-worse...Ah, the story. That aforementioned fanfiction fever dream? That�s the best way to describe the story of Jump Force, which features evil-filled cubes that can take over your mind, villains taking over New York and Freiza probably doing some dumb shit � I don�t know, I tuned out after the first series of badly-written monologues.

Episode 84 Review | The Pok�mon Cosmic Quest Official Websitehttps://pokemoncosmicquest.wordpress.com/2018/01/20/episode-84-reviewJan 20, 2018 ï¿½ Nice of you doing a scene of it scaring Team Rocket off and it had me laughing my butt off. I can�t believe they thought it was ghost, but it actually a Pokemon! Oh yeah I forgot to tell you something. I�m doing my own fanfiction on Fimfiction which is a site for My Little Pony fanfiction and crossovers and yes I�m a Brony.

Reverse Falls! Finding the origin of Gravity Falls biggest ...https://aminoapps.com/c/gravity-falls/page/blog/reverse-falls-finding-the-origin-of...A link to a VERY old fanfic on fanfiction from October 2012. Link: https: ... Then we found something unexpected. An AU called Mahou Falls. IDEK what this AU is about and I�d rather not but it gives us the first glimpse of what standard Reverse Mabel looks like. ... not something similar. This is the first thing similar to it. So, in a sense ...

A Life Twice Lived Chapter 11: When Your ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12660172/11/A-Life-Twice-LivedI don't even have an outline for this damn thing but it, and Dancia in turn, have somehow become one of my personal favorite projects! Ugh...whatever. Like I said, I do not like this chapter, I consider it poor work, and I just got it out of the way for the sake of getting it the hell out of the way so I could have fun again. ... Dany couldn't ...

It Was: The End Chapter 1, a rizzoli & isles ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8922619/1/It-Was-The-EndA/N: So here it is guys It Was: The End PART THREE! Exciting I hope you guys all enjoy this one as much as the last two and the prequels! It was over a month since Maura's near death and over a month since Jane and Maura got back together and moved in together, but Maura was frustrated.

Reviews: Fallout New Vegas: Rise of a Nation | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/120391841st IT'S ALIVE "choir music" blares in the background! YES finally damn you FO76 for distracting the Fanfiction FO writers. 2nd Why does every one hate the FONV service rifle, for me that thing was very useful granted I am one of the few players that tries to play seriously rather than the ones charging into gunfights using only a hammer.

Reviews: The Greatest There Was or Ever ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/102154976/11 c16 Fanreader1991 Hi This is a really good story one of the best I've read in pokemon fanfiction. It is really beautifully detailed and well thought out. I would like to read more so look forward to your next chapter, but must admit with the direction your story is taking, then it looks like a harem fic and I am not really so good at it and think it will be pity if it does.

What's your favorite??? - Severus Snape + Hermione Granger ...https://snapeyluvshermy.livejournal.com/166912.htmlOk everyone, So of all of the Severus Snape / Hermione Granger fan fiction you have read (and if your anything like me, you've read tons of them), what story is your favorite? Which one do you find yourself reading over and over? Which one would you recommend to a friend? Which one out�

Fanfiction Reviews - Bloghttps://fanfictionreviewsforthefandoms.weebly.comA Leader in Love is one of my favorite stories on Quotev, and today I'm going to give it a review. First off, I love how the user has used Amon as a love interest of the main character, Hiromi. I sort of feel that he doesn't get enough love and there aren't many stories with him falling in love with an OC.

New fan-fiction: Teen Titans Go VS SpongeBob SquarePants ...https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/203-cartoons-and-animation/75417802On Cartoons and Animation, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "New fan-fiction: Teen Titans Go VS SpongeBob SquarePants".

Jacky'sLittleSally's Jrock/Visual Kei Fanfictions ...https://jlsjrockfanfictions.tumblr.com/post/119659286156/troubles-hide-x-japanYou finish cleaning the nursery and are walking out the door. As you do you accidentally bump into Hide who is holding your sleeping daughter in his arms. Hide growls and looks at you angrily. You gasp at the look and try and make yourself as small as possible. Tears come to your eyes at the look in Hide�s and you run down the stairs.

vinny?? | Lonely Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/notaloner/page/user/vinny/b7DY_bxfGf0PXlwEzEq1EkwbazqGVDVpJQHg(Any insult of mine is a product of me reading too much british fanfiction, britain being one of the capitals of sarcasm, insults and sass)

Reviews: Let's Play Persona 3 FES | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11175832FanFiction. Just In. ... all the collectables my first play through was tediously long I think I spent ABOUT 100 hours give or take because it was the first game I played with the Megaman name in it Thats platforming and all that good stuff. ... Ugh I just found this fic today and read it I need more but it seems I will have to wait for a while ...

Letters not mailed Chapter 20 Draco and the ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10609977/20/Letters-not-mailedThe rest of the train ride was uneventful; they finally made it to the Great Hall, Professor McGonagall was in the center seat, and professor Flitwick was handling the first years. Once the sorting was finished, dinner was served. Ron was doing as he usually did spraying everyone with half eaten food. Now was the moment Harry knew was coming.

The Escape Chapter 1: Prologue, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12217715/1/The-EscapeAnyway, the first three chapters are really short, but they get longer. Hang on and enjoy the ride. Hphphp . Chapter 1 - Prologue. He was sitting quietly in the back of the car on the way home from his fifth year at Hogwarts. It was while Vernon was driving that Harry began to wonder about everything that had happened in the last few years.

Fanfic: The Escape Ch 1, Harry Potter | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12217715/1/The-EscapeMoney, yes, yes, it all came down to money. And Harry Potter had a great deal of that. Quite a lot actually, but it could never measure up to the Malfoy's. Since his fortune would never compete with that family's monthly payments to a certain Minister, and probably some of the Wizengamot too, Harry stayed away from politics. No, he had better ...

Reviews: The Savvy Spider-Man! | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13012041/0/2They will fucking comment on it, I don�t give a shit what you identify it, hell I�m bi too and even I think the way you handled it in story was shit. Where was the emotion where was the realization, it�s like some amateur writing yaoi fan fiction in Twilight by tacking on personality traits out �

fanonpedia.fandom.com/wiki/The_Mafia-_Season_1" h="ID=SERP,5182.1">The Mafia- Season 1 | Object Shows Community | FANDOM ...https://objectshowfanonpedia.fandom.com/wiki/The_Mafia-_Season_1This is rated PG, this fanfiction has Barfing, Killing and Action, The legal age to see this on your own is 10. Do Not Edit, NLG Only! Epsiode 1: Did or Died- After the contestants see a horror movie, they shiver as they know that the killer must be close. The first attack was Woody walks down...

User blog:The Nameless Lancer/Lancer's Fanfiction Reviews ...https://bloodborne.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Nameless_Lancer/Lancer's_Fanfiction...Dec 06, 2017 ï¿½ Welcome to my third fanfiction review. I am going to be reviewing Doctor-Plague5113's story "City of Madness". If I had to describe the story in 1 word, it would be "different". What I mean by that is that the story is very different than the first 2 stories that Plague wrote, which is not a bad...

Forever Alien | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Forever_AlienContents[show] Plot A Spaceship crashed near the beach. Inside it was the Black Omnitrixo. The Forever Knights found it first and got defeated mysteriously. Black Omnitrixo asked the last surviving Knight "Where is Ben 10". Ben, Kevin and Gwen chased the blue robot to his hideout. They found...

General Fanfiction Recs - septima66 - LiveJournalhttps://septima66.livejournal.com/5545.htmlHarry Potter and the Battle of Wills by jocelyncs - This story may very well be the first fanfiction I ever read. It's a long story that sends you on a perilous journey where Harry and Snape come to a new understanding. The father/son type relationship between Harry and Remus is also very touching.

Toothwitch and Karma, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7801478/1/Toothwitch-and-KarmaAN: Hey everyone. This isn't my first Fanfiction... But it is the first one that I like. I changed this from a series of Oneshots to just this little drabble-like thing! It's fluffy! Enjoy the fluff! Disclaimer: I'm an 18 year old, Senior in High School from South Carolina.

Rinnegan no Naruto, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12726517/1/Rinnegan-no-Naruto"First, Ayame is in automatically, only because she is the first person to not show any hatred or ill will towards me." "Second, I'm going to allow others the opportunity to join like Isaribi, the Fuuma girls, and a few others, but I'd like your input" Naruto said, before he drifted off into slumber.

Fanfic: Real Me Ch 4, Harry Potter | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/11801702/4FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... (yes I know it never had a school paper but it just worked) he read the header :HARRY POTTER A SLUT? ... EX LOVER TELL'S ALL: he looked up at Nicholas only to see him kissing a girl in his house when he �

Anime, Lolita, and FANFICTION!!: Sakamichi no Apollonhttps://animelolitaandfanfiction.blogspot.com/2012/06/sakamichi-no-apollon.htmlHowever, on his first day at his new school, when he tries to run to the roof (the only place he can be alone at school, to get away from the pressure of new people), he finds that there's a boy up there. The boy is huge, compared to his other classmates, and a first year, like Kaoru. He's fighting three upperclassmen at once, and winning.

Reviews: Legend of the Fairies: The Chosen | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10808035The prison arc was meant to be emotional, but it was just too much for me so I like this shorter one better. You don't need a lot of words to describing emotion to evoke the emotion. All it takes is a proper set up, a short phrase (like simply shouting "I love you") and a damn of emotions can come put flooding.

Getting his Future Chapter 2, a jag fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13138561/3/Getting-his-FutureThis takes place after the events in A Glimpse into the future ( you dont need to read but it might help) If you read i hope you enjoy it. It basicly tells how Harm goes about getting the life he wants...

Fanfic: Salic Krubis Ch 14, Harry Potter | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/10045974/14'I would rather him see who is going to destroy part of his life. Will you be there watching?' 'Naturally, I know he helped but he also told Voldemort the prophecy, so he is to blame for my parents being murdered. But I can also keep watch in case he does try something.' 'He's shaken up at the moment, probably hiding in his dungeon.

Reviews: The Servant of Love | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11888722/0/2FanFiction. Just In. ... Percy Jackson, please contin�e again, you have 3 months without updating. And i try not to be demanding and desperate but it is a very good story, please contin�e man ... I would have liked to see at least some "Interest" for the Man who Deceived and who has in his hands Artemis, a woman Goddess who is known for ...

How sexy are you? - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz25/quiz/1205486737Write fanfiction; Love and relationship quizzes-� Test yourself in questions of love-� Hot or Not. ... but it is cool! It's totally fun! ... I love my little boy friend who is the best at sex love you! i don't know (49108)

larry fanficshttps://larryfanfictionrecs.tumblr.com/post/75712960149/super-hero-ficshi! this blog is purely dedicated to recommending quality larry stylinson fanfiction. we focus on only posting quality fics. on this blog you'll be able to find everything from grade a smut to heart melting fluff. if you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to ask us! enjoy browsing!

Where can I find Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) fanfiction ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080105131723AAbOIfpJan 05, 2008 ï¿½ Where can I find Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy) fanfiction and manga? I need a free site plz. ... i have read gakuen alice episodes at onemanga.com but it's not complete. mrbear � 1 decade ... What�s the anime about a young small nonhuman girl that a boy finds and takes care of and carries around in his backpack? If Ultron with his army, and ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 8

Will We Still Love In The End? Chapter 3, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9585437/3/Will-We-Still-Love-In-The-EndHonestly, I hoped he would've stayed away. He was the reason everyone hated me. Why everyone hated me because I had a crush on him, I'm still not sure. I was hoping that if he stayed away long enough, I could have gotten over him. But, it seems fate was against me. From what I've heard, his physical change had been to the extremes.

Perks of the Smallest Chapter 11: Petting ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11860055/11/Perks-of-the-SmallestSanji was the very first one to ever pet me, and it's changed over time. At first, it was more hesitant and cautious, like how most people pet me when first seeing me. But now, it's completely different. His hand always sits in the middle of my head, his fingers just barely resting behind my ears.

Fanfic: The Last Chance Ch 2, Glee | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/9295588/2Thanks to all the people who is reading the story and my special thanks to icesk8er and for all the people who takes the time to review :) ... but it was mainly because I could never understand why she hated me. ... he looked me in the eye. It was the most sincere look he gave since the non-wedding. "I just want you to be really sure you are in ...

Are there any good female Harry Potter/Voldemort fanfiction?https://www.quora.com/Are-there-any-good-female-Harry-Potter-Voldemort-fanfictionJul 31, 2018 ï¿½ Full Circle tetsurashian It�s also more Tom Riddle than Voldemort (mostly because V�s depiction leaves a lot of room for people to doubt any kind of relationship; you know, insane guy now inhabiting a zombie body), but it is hilarious. I am pretty...

What Have I Become? A Flash/Glee Fanfiction - Who is That?https://www.wattpad.com/462185743-what-have-i-become-a-flash-glee-fanfiction-who-isWhat Have I Become? A Flash/Glee Fanfiction Fanfiction. The always running Barry Allen, is going to need to get much faster in order to outrun his high school years. Taking place in season two of The Flash (with a few alterations), this crossover shows just how hard it is to keep his multiple aliases awa...Reviews: 44Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: Lion O and Cheetara: Tales of Thundera | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7351013I don't like this not one bit, tygra x cheetara is a stupid pairing. It's like cheetara is schoolgirl who is so absorbed into a past she can't see the present, liono was the one who was always with her in the present. Choosing tygra was a fucking stupid move why just because of a past event of years ago.

It makes me very sad when I read some Bellarke...https://lightcomingthroughthedarkness.tumblr.com/post/171457755932/it-makes-me-very...It makes me very sad when I read some Bellarke fanfiction and Abby is sometimes written as a bad mother who is cold and doesn�t support Clarke. Abby loves Clarke and she would never turn her back on Clarke. While they�ve obviously had disagreements, we know Clarke and Abby love each other and have a good relationship.

Can someone explain to me what the age ratings are for ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100430042534AAL1UTDApr 30, 2010 ï¿½ After watching Escaflowne: A Girl in Gaea film again, it inspired me to write a fanfiction based after how it ended. I want to post it on fanfiction.net, where fans can post stories they write about their favourite animes, but I get confused about the age rating system since they use letters to represent age groups. I tried to figure it out in the past but it didn&#39;t quite work.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

for the first time, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13245193/1/for-the-first-timeShe got there first. A misstep, a wrong look toward the Volturi leader had led to end of her life. The ancient vampire finally made Carlisle pay for those years of refusing the humans he offered him, for leaving the Volturi all those years ago- he killed his mate.

Reb�rn - A Naruto Fanfiction - Book 1 [COMPLETE] - Chapter ...https://www.wattpad.com/585311525-reb�rn-a-naruto-fanfiction-book-1-complete-chapterYOU ARE READING. Reb�rn - A Naruto Fanfiction - Book 1 [COMPLETE] Fanfiction. Reborn with the luxury of chosing her own ability, given a chance to start from the beginning she decides to �Reviews: 14Content Rating: everyone

Colin (Character) | MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki ...https://mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Colin_(Character)OverviewPre-ApocalypsePost-ApocalypseColin is a fictional character created by MdaCHARMED2016, for the fanfiction story; Should I Fear? Should I Fearless?. Colin is a character featured in Should I Fear? Should I Fearless?. He is the son of an unnamed man and woman, and lives at the Alexandria Safe-Zone. He becomes friends with three other boys, Vic, Kyle and Nathan. They become the bullies of the community and begin bullying Sam Anderson and later Jaxx Stanley.See more on mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com � Text under CC-BY-SA license

Fanfiction-writers - The first meeting (Chapter one)https://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/139196215369The first meeting (Chapter one) Ever wonder how isa and lea met? heres a theory[[MORE]]Screams could be heard from the house across the street, screams of pain, screams of fear. ... 6 he didn�t know what the screams meant but only watched and frowned before turning away and turning on a small TV in his room. ... Lea was silent for a moment ...

Nathan (Character) | MdaCHARMED2016's Fanfiction Wiki ...https://mdacharmed2016s-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Nathan_(Character)Nathan is a fictional character created by MdaCHARMED2016, for the fanfiction story; Should I Fear? Should I Fearless?. Nathan is a character featured in Should I Fear? Should I Fearless?. He is the son of an unnamed man and woman, and lives at the Alexandria Safe-Zone. He becomes friends with...

Star Trek Fanfiction - List | Diigohttps://www.diigo.com/list/blackforests/star-trek-fanfictionJust because Spock and Jim were t'hy'la in another universe, it is illogical to assume that they would be in this universe too. There are no universal constants after all. So Spock mopes in his logical, pointy-eared way until either Jim or Bones find out and set him straight (metaphorically speaking).

Bulletron | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/BulletronThe Bulletron (D-13) is a Viratron that Marcus created with the "shoot" Metavirus in his plan to counter Chase long enough to transport the Deltanium 39 into his master's evil lair.. It is armed with a large combat knife & a submachine gun. However, what makes him unique is that he is basically a machine version of Chase, as when he strikes his left arm, he runs at high speeds.

Fanfic: Dear Bella Ch 2, Twilight | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/9314616/2I had to change my shirt three times before I picked you up for our first date, my inexperience still allowing me to know sweat patches weren't on any girl's list of desirable qualities. I sat inside my car for 15 minutes before I knocked on your door, and the sight of your dad standing in his full uniform made me want to get right back in it.

Reviews: Lullaby for a princess | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9005738Daddy Charming is particularly adorable. I love the AU of them being able to keep little Emma, and all the ups and downs that parenting entails. Jiminy as the "baby whisperer" makes perfect sense to me! You've written him well in his cricket form. I also like the touch of mentioning Abigail and Frederick.

TMoOD fanfiction - blogspot.comhttps://tmoodff057.blogspot.comThe next afternoon at school, Livy worked in her classroom grading her student's work. Livy began planning her next unit of study. She needed a map of the world as it seemed in the 1400's. Mr. Timmons, the school principal, told Livy on the first day of school �

'Half-Life 3' rumors: Former 'Half-Life' series head ...https://www.christiantoday.com/article/half.life.3.rumors.former.half.life.series.head...Rumors about the "Half-Life 3" release have begun to rise once again as the former "Half-Life" series head writer, Marc Laidlaw, recently posted a fanfiction of the game series' supposed next chapter, according to Arstechnica. The fanfiction, titled "Epistle 3," is written in the form of a fictional letter.

Kashimalin Fanfiction // #39: Who initiated the ...https://kashimalin-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/185348615845/39-who-initiated-the...Lancelot�s heart has been held tight by Jonah ever since he saw him in the Queen of Hearts uniform for the first time, bowing before him and reaffirming his loyalty. Lancelot knows the oath that Jonah swore when they were but teenagers still holds true, reflected at him in his determined stance, proud demeanor, and golden eyes.

MPwriterus � Mercy -The Walking Dead FanFictionhttps://mpwriterus.tumblr.com/post/147028576790/mercy-the-walking-dead-fanfictionMercy -The Walking Dead FanFiction Hello there! So, I�ve been wanting to write fanfiction for a long time ?? and I�ve finally finished with the first part of my fic! I really hope you enjoy it and...

The Only One Chapter 1: All Alone, a supergirl fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13291936/1/The-Only-OneAll the whispering and pointing. Why didn't that little girl have a daddy? He must've been a bad man who ran out on the family. Or maybe mommy was the one to blame. Had she hooked up with the first man she'd ever come in contact with? All around, Lena heard the whispers, and she knew full well that it meant that she was the only one.

She will be a Weasley Chapter 3, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7348296/3/She-will-be-a-WeasleyFollow/Fav She will be a Weasley. By: recycledsmiles. ... They have been living together for a year, and every day they have gotten worse. They've been so dependent on her that she felt more like a mother to them than a sister. ... Of course she sees him thrice a week when they go to the Burrow for dinner, but it was the first time she ever saw ...

Holding a Rose - Chapter 1 - OneMintJulep - Carol (2015 ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/17117453/chapters/40257569Dec 23, 2018 ï¿½ Notes: I'm absolutely in love with every one of the Post-Oak Room fics, and I've been so inspired that I thought I'd try my hand at my own. I'm new to writing fanfiction/AO3, so any critique or advice is more than welcome.

You're the one I've been looking for (a Joanne fanfiction ...https://www.wattpad.com/690768929-you're-the-one-i've-been-looking-for-a-joanneRead Launch night from the story You're the one I've been looking for (a Joanne fanfiction) by Amy_louise01502 (Amy Lynch) with 488 reads. baby, joesugg, joa...

19 Twilight Fanfiction Stories (Updated 2019) - Inkitthttps://www.inkitt.com/d/twilight-fanfictionI'd say it's one of the best Twilight fanfictions I've ever read! Everything from the view of Carlisle was smart as well, so you wouldn't be limited on time. Pretty much all of the references matched the ones on the book, and I believe it was a really good book. Keep Writing! :D

The life of a Harry Potter Addict.https://hpcrazed.blogspot.comAlright, so the end of the year is here and I'm officially freaking. I have officially said goodbye to all the forums I'm apart of on fanfiction for a week so I can study like crazy. And I had all intentions to do so until I forced into my bed early last night crying my eyes out. My grandpa had some sort of attack.

Castle Season 9 | Fillion Foreverfillionforever.boards.net/thread/36/castle-season-9?page=1Oct 18, 2016 ï¿½ Definitely like #2 better than the first. But then I guess I'm a sucker for the pregnancy storyline. ... I've never been a fan of case driven pics but I like fan fiction so I'll keep reading them but it's definitely no substitute for a real S9 and Nathan on my screen weekly. ... I think I only recognized one of the authors working on this project.

Emerald Eyes (Kaichou wa Maid-sama Fanfiction) - Part 1 ...www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/528031/Emerald-Eyes-Kaichou-wa-Maid-sama-Fanfiction/1I'm trying to roleplay, watch a child and keep liquids away from my laptop. So forgive me. This is the second time I've written it, so I hope it's better than the first. If you like it, please like it(or whatever it is on this site o_o) and comment on it. It's the first fanfiction I've written, but second time I've rewritten it.

Riverdale Season 1 & 2 - allthetests.comhttps://www.allthetests.com/quiz35/quiz/1530325805Write fanfiction; Tests for the real fan-� TV shows quizzes-� Riverdale. ... like it These are 30 questions asking about things that happen in Riverdale. 1 Who helped Fred in his campaign at the very beginning of his running? FP Jones ... Who is the first person that is suspicious about Cheryl being gone?

Questions Surround Quentin Tarantino's Casting of Star Trek 4https://thenerdstash.com/quentin-tarantinos-star-trek-4This news is two years old from when he signed his contract in 2016. Chris was in the first Star Trek film in the series as George Kirk, James Kirks� father. He was a Starship Captain killed on the day of James birth. Questions, theories, and fanfiction speculate the use of a time machine in the new film.

Reviews: A Royal Mistake | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/129652967/5/2018 c12 Guest He can't please his mother and his girlfriend. Not when the first one isn't willing to be replaced as first woman in his life. Esme is so suffocating, Rosalie is full of envy and Carlisle is too soft for that kind of women.

Reviews: Mutually Bound | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/130058503/10 c25 lizzy.C.1 I have read mutually bound twice now and love it, such a great story! Just for a little extra a couple of chapters of what goes on in Mia's head through her trial and when she goes to prison would be interesting

white out � Now My Wings Fithttps://nowmywingsfit.wordpress.com/tag/white-outThis is kind of glossed over in the show itself, but fanfiction writers often pick up on it. I have read many fanfictions which question how Merlin can read and write, and one where it stated outright that Gwen isn�t literate, even though it�s never discussed in the show. ... One of the first things we are shown about Tiaanamat, where this ...

THE LAST CHAPTER, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/2024764/1/THE-LAST-CHAPTER"Avada Kedav-"But it was to late; he was already dead. The fourth and final bullet taking its owner. Harry dropped the empty gun and turned to walk out of the great hall. Instead of leaving however, his magnificent eyes met the last thing they would ever see, and that was the end of over thirty wands.

Decaying in the Dark Chapter 1: I'm Fine, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13323795/1/Decaying-in-the-DarkShe had sat on those steps quite a while agonizing over Ron, but her unexpected crossing of paths with her elusive Professor had dominated her thoughts. He had never returned. His words had startled her, but it was the look in his charcoal eyes that had her mind turning. Perhaps I �

What did I do to deserve this? - taramegareader - Twilight ...https://www.archiveofourown.org/works/18981799If you do not enjoy reading homosexual slash stories, then not the story for you and I kindly ask you to not read my fanfiction. ... he was the victim of it all. His mother made him drive her to all her Fanclub meetings and conventions. ... Renee was scatter brained, rude, whiny, entitled, unorganized, and overall one of the worst ...

Jesus x Moses fanfiction : copypasta - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/7cfjm0/jesus_x_moses_fanfictionNov 12, 2017 ï¿½ Jesus x Moses fanfiction (self.copypasta) submitted 1 year ago by Hyperman360. Knock. He shouldn't be here. Knock. ... Every nerve ending in his body was a live wire. Unable to resist his desire for the body of Christ, he led Jesus to his bed. ... but it was the first time he enjoyed it. With each thrust, Jesus felt the sting of Moses' burning ...

stranger than fanfiction � Jah Will Providehttps://writeforabsolution.wordpress.com/tag/stranger-than-fanfictionThe novel was compelling and a fast read (or listen in my case). I think it was simultaneously a love letter to fans and a bit of a reprimand. It�s a reminder than celebrities are human and we shouldn�t be so intrusive, with them or with people in our own lives.

Mending What Once Was Chapter 17: Asleep, a rwby fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12642680/17/Mending-What-Once-WasFollow/Fav Mending What Once Was. By: ... It was the middle of the afternoon but the three decided on sleeping the rest of the day away, since not only did they miss a night's sleep, they spent several hours in combat. ... She moves it to the side revealing Jaune unconscious and connected to a �

By His Own Hand Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12832830/1/By-His-Own-HandThen he thought of third year, Uncle Vernon making everyone believe he went to a school for criminal boys. His uncle's sister always going on about how Harry's parents were no hopers, drunks and lay about. After one of her many rants Harry finally lost it, Marge Dursley ended up the size of a whale except she was floating.

Will Henshaw | Scream Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://scream-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Will_HenshawWillam Will Henshaw was the main antagonist in Scream: The Generation of Death, he is Jessica Miller's love intrest. He's 19 and has brown hair. Loves the Stab Movies and unlike any of the horror movie geeks, he hates Freddy Krueger. He was inspired by a webcam chat he had with Jessica Miller...

Which My Immortal Character Are You - gotoquiz.comhttps://www.gotoquiz.com/which_my_immortal_character_are_youSadly, it was the single most reviewed story on FanFiction.net and, by extension, probably the most read and talked about fanfic in existence. The story is no longer on FanFiction.net, but numerous other sites now host it.n ... It's important but it doesn't mean I'll obsess over it; ... I see my friend talking to a guy so I bug her about it;

On Fanfiction and Reader Engagement � Rachel Lauvehttps://rachellauve.wordpress.com/2016/07/01/on-fanfiction-and-reader-engagementJul 01, 2016 ï¿½ Relationship focused fanfiction is split even further � yes, one of the paths of relationship focused fanfiction is smut/all about sex, but it�s easy enough to avoid if you�re not into reading that because most fanfiction sites have tags and warnings for sexual content! Like Liked by 1 person

#wattpad #fanfiction G O O D G R I E F. what's gonna be ...https://br.pinterest.com/pin/450641506449928287#wattpad #fanfiction ?? her lips had the courage of the stars, her veins contained the soul of the universe and instead of a heart was a sun. she was the galaxy itself. in which one of the hundred was not what she seemed, not an innocent girl clean from the worlds sins, instead she had a box fi...

I Did It My Way Chapter 1 The End, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6134347/1/I-Did-It-My-WayToday is the first day I don't try to attack Peter for the blood soaked shirt. Sneaky fucker even held it within an inch of my nose, but I kept my self in check. About fucking time! I felt like some weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I had a long way to go but it was a great first step.

The Words and What they Meant Chapter 4: Infinity, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8290574/4/The-Words-and-What-they-MeantIt was in their nature to care, to love, even if it was a different kind, but it was hard to maintain a real relationship with their job description. Even with each other, which is partially why they avoided the label in the first place. Being friends with benefits meant that the end would always be in sight.

Disgrace Chapter 8: Enchanting, a percy jackson and the ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4661780/8/DisgraceWith the sign came motion. The Hunters all rushed to me to read what they already knew, that I was one of them. Thaila looked at me knowingly. A few others hugged me. The rest looked absolutely stunned. Thaila was the first to speak. "Well, I guess you need to get your stuff. And we should get you a �

Absent Chapter I, a gone with the wind fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/3909120/1/AbsentThat is, until Rhett had returned, three days later with bloodshot eyes and bloated with drink. He was sober, but it was clear that it was the first time since he'd left her bed. How he shamed her then. She'd thought she had the upper hand. Rhett Butler in love with her. Imagine it.

Anyone else obsessed with Harry opens up a cafe stories ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/buuboh/anyone_else_obsessed_with_harry...I sorted by new for the first time in years on ff.net and i am...disturbed and a little intrigued? 2 � 4 comments ... and join one of thousands of communities. ... I love the pay off when we find out Steve was the regular customer who just wanted black coffee in the early chapters. And he leads the Avengers to the den after the battle.Top responsesFor some reason the majority of them are crossovers with Marvel's Avengers.42 votesI've never considered this trope. I need recs, please!17 votesI imagine Hagrid and his rock cakes rubbed off on him, plus he does have a lot of fond memories when it comes to sweets13 votesA change to my comment> Baking and Cooking are two entirely different things and I can see Harry enjoying Baking while hating to cook. I think harry would � read more7 votesDefinitely guilty. What're your favourite ones?8 votesCoffeeshop AUs are a weirdly popular genre for essentially no reason. https://archiveofourown.org/works?utf8=%E2%9C%93&work_search%5Bsort_column%5D=revised_at&include_work_search%5Bfandom_ids%5D%5B%5D=136512&work_search%5Bother_tag_names%5D=&work_search%5Bexcluded_tag_names%5D=&work_search%5Bcrossov3 votesSee all

yoo's crime, chapter 1 - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/59560/yoos-crime/1yoo's crime chapter one ... I knocked on the door and a very tall, skinny and deep voiced guy opened the door. ... The guy reading the book and the one in the bathroom came and both grabed one of my arms. I struggeled but it was no use because they would just tighten their grip. Then youngjae finally came to the door and had a very surprized ...

Divergent Fanfic, with my characters that i came up with ...https://fanfictionbloggers.weebly.com/aphrodites-daughters-page/divergent-fanfic-with...Divergent Fanfic, with my characters that i came up with . 10/8/2014. 2 Comments It was the day when we took our test. ... We had to get this speech from one of the Abnegation leaders. After that, we got to go to our rooms. Lindsey and I were Erudite born. ... ( legend is the first book in this series ) so you get the point. i am sorry that i ...

Reviews: Hear Her Roar | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12649967She's not a good person but she is still human. There's an honesty to that I enjoy, and it's also there on the show and in the books. Lots of people just dismiss her as the awful villain in their fics but I don't think that's a wide enough box for her. So yeah, thanks for not �

Reviews: A World of Magic and Truth | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11115851I love it! There may have been a few errors and little idiosyncrasies from you as the writer, but DON'T CHANGE IT. It truly adds to the story. This felt like I was reading just another chapter of Leroux's novel. It's perfect! I've read about a hundred FanFics about Phantom, and a few were very, very good. stories I would read over and over again.

Young Justice Fan Club Page 8 | Fansite with photos ...www.fanpop.com/clubs/young-justice/page/8Fanpop community fan club for Young Justice fans to share, discover content and connect with other fans of Young Justice. Find Young Justice videos, photos, wallpapers, forums, polls, news and more.[PDF]FanFiction (/)https://princessagents.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/a-different-path-chapter-8-a...FanFiction (/) | u nle as y or img ... I don't have a problem with issuing a reminder that a XingYue Happy Ending Ahead (HEA) fic. That doesn't mean I'm not going to torment our OTP, push them ... sort of illusion that they'd be able to hold off the enemy indefinitely, but they would, at least, be able to hold out for a while longer ...

prompt #2, jeamus | Olivia and her fanfictionhttps://fanfictionolivia.tumblr.com/post/61460701297/prompt-2-jeamus nsfw! ��������� Perhaps James was reading way too far into things, but the way Seamus� hips brushed against his in the morning, or how he stood far to close to him was a bit much. One day, after a particularly flirty bite of breakfast (�You licked the fucking fork!� as the conversation went later), James had enough.

Nothing Without Us - Blood And Tears - tapatalk.comhttps://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bloodandtears/nothing-without-us-t187.htmlNotes: This is a story I began writing a few days after SummerSlam last year when Randy turned face, and I actually liked him. This is a work in progress and has gotten great reviews from FanFiction.Net so far. *This was originally posted on that site.* Chapter 1: You�re Going Down

Search | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/search/?keywords=gamer&ready=1&type=communityAs the name suggest, simply a compilation of RWBY OC Gamer fanfics i could find . . . regardless of quality. ... They are often fun, sometimes silly, often downright hilarious, but these are the ones that have made the searching through all the terrible versions bearable. Have fun, and level up! ... One of the lesser known characters to ...

One Of A Kind Harry Potter Fanfic Chapter 1: Prologue, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13267831/1FanFiction | unleash ... Not only will they be known as the Descendant Of The Four, but a prophecy that states, The day will come, the chosen one will overcome. To overthrow the Sorceress, And everything will be restored. Yet an ally will company with, ... This is what makes her One Of A Kind.

Kirby Star Allies: Friend Hearts are Magic - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/story/439096/kirby-star-allies-friend-hearts-are-magicAfter that, lunch and a nap! By the way, based on a fanfiction that I wrote and so will involve an original character or two. Some well-known characters will be mentioned but otherwise never appear. I intend to post the aforementioned fanfiction later, so be on the lookout!

Anime, Fan Fiction and Books. Oh My!: Harry Potter and the ...https://pokemaster12.blogspot.com/2014/03/harry-potter-and-betrothal-contract.htmlMar 07, 2014 ï¿½ Right at the beginning of the story you can see that there is conflict. This is something that differentiates Harry Potter and the Betrothal Contract from other, poorer quality marriage contract stories. One of the most important elements of any story is conflict, and this one has that in spades.

General Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/general/0/3/12Genderswitch fics from all fandoms. These are the ones that were particularly striking and well written. Uncommon pairings and a well thought out plot, these aren't your average genderswitch. [Note: Unfortunately, I do not follow all fandoms, so if you have suggestions for stories to �

General Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/general/0/3/14This archive includes every fanfiction I stumble upon that includes good grammar, spelling, punctuation, and a plot that's worthy to be in a book. This could range from oneshots that could make you smile, to long stories that may have you sitting on the edge of your seat. As long as it's good, it's going in.

fan fiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/fan fictionMay 31, 2019 ï¿½ One of my favorite things is when you discover one of your favorite fan fiction authors from one fandom has 50 fics in a new fandom you�re in. ... to pursue your studies, but your willpower waivers when you meet Jeongguk, the barista with commitment issues and a soft spot just for you ... This is my first time writing fanfiction, and I hope I ...

Challenge Naruto x fem. Sasuke x harem AU - Naruto - AFF ...www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/67255-challenge-naruto-x-fem-sasuke-x-harem-auSep 08, 2018 ï¿½ Now the conditions are: - the pairing is Naruto x harem (with fem Sasuke as the main wive) - the member of the Uzumakis are Hinata, Shion, fem kurama, himawari, OCs children and whoever the author choose and for the Uchihas are Sakura, Karin, Sarada and again whoever choosen by the author but that named cant be replaced

The Demon Slayer | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Demon_SlayerThe Demon Slayer series shall be my first ever story to this site. It'll be focused around my new character, Brady Hawkmoor, a member of Camp Jupiter and Legacy of an unknown god or goddess.As the title suggests, the main quest is to hunt down and kill a powerful demon... but how to do that when you are the weakest demigod/legacy ever to be remembered?!

Doctor Quantum | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Doctor_QuantumDoctor Quantum is the first time traveler character in Brandon 10. It is confirmed that Doctor Quantum's real name isn't Doctor Quantum. Brandon came up with the name Quantum however Quantum corrected him with Doctor Quantum. He has knowledge of the past and future but tries to avoid giving to out information however he does give pointers.

Harry Potter Fan Fiction/Fan Art - Tumblrfuckyeahharrypotterfanfiction.tumblr.comThis is a Harry Potter Fan Fiction appreciation blog. It's also for you Fan Fiction and Fan Art lovers. I love Fan Fiction and Fan Art so I thought I should share the best ones I could find with you guys. I am obsessed with the series and I thank the great J.K. Rowling for bringing this world to us.

Scary/creepy/weird stuff in Pok�mon (games, anime, manga ...https://forums.serebii.net/threads/scary-creepy-weird-stuff-in-pok�mon-games-anime...Sep 30, 2018 ï¿½ This is nightmare fuel and a good example as to how low Cipher has sunk in the games canon. (Only Ghetsis has sunken as low.) I kind of did something in a fanfiction as to what a third shadow pokemon game MIGHT be like (As well as continuing where S/M left �

Tyler's Journey to the Apex (Multi x Crossover Fanfiction ...https://www.webnovel.com/book/11993688005722505/32195529144335050/Tyler's-Journey-to...Recently though his eyes had been opened to a whole new world, the world of fanfiction, he loved the reincarnation in your favorite anime/novel with cheat ability the most. ... as the only son of the Huang family head. His new name was Tyler Huang strangely he kept his first name. With the help of the system, he reached the apex of cultivation ...

A Court of Baes & Feels - Pictures Pt. 4 �n 2019 | A court ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/857443216533391410The sequel to A Court of Pain & Feels. ... with reads. I feel it should be Cassian and Azriel, but great anyway lmao������ from thor and i love it with these acotar characters now! The sequel to A Court of Pain & Feels. Includes angry rants, ridiculo� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... I see Az as the ...

The Casualty Thread (Spoilers) (Part 5) - Page 662 ...https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1899554/the-casualty-thread-spoilers-part-5/p662The Casualty Thread (Spoilers) (Part 5) ... Well theres definitely a kiss as the winter trailer showed that. Plus the producer revealed in her interview that Ethan /Alicia is the heartbeat of the show and they weren't over. Plus Chelsea herself said her and George want them together. ... This is pure fanfiction. Leave it on Tumblr/Twitter. 3

team stop and go fanfiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/team stop and go fanfictionThis is not bettaed, it�s not even good, it just came to me. I know I�m a few days late with it but I�d like to believe these two at least called each other this past week� idk what I�m doing okay baiiii. They show up at her door unannounced, waiting for her as she returns from rehearsal ...

fanfiction recs, yokratie-fic-rec.tumblr.comEverything changes when he meets Castiel. Injured in his familiar form, Dean gets taken in by an out of touch witch. A whirlwind surrounds them as the shit storm that is Dean�s life begins to catch up with him, but there is no doubt in his mind that they will make it out in the end.

Guardian Chapter 5, a percy jackson and the olympians ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8876909/5/guardianFanFiction | unleash ... She then started talking softly to him, and the hunters watched in amazement as the rain slowly stopped and Percy stopped crying. Finally he realised what happened and who was hugging him. ... I felt like I belonged in his arms. Stop thinking that, your a Maiden Goddess for crying out loud I shouted to myself inwardly ...

A TomTord Fanfiction - 27 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/383880915-a-tomtord-fanfiction-27A TomTord Fanfiction Fanfiction. Note- So. My teacher gave us an assignment to write a narrative paragraph thing. Being me, I decided to write a story. About TomTord, except I just won't make them have some love romance in that version due to it needing to be marked. So yeah, enjoy... #edd #eddsworld #fanfiction #matt #tom #tomtord #tordReviews: 40Content Rating: everyone

Mission to Mt Hakobe Chapter 15: Wendy plays, a fairy tail ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12557145/15/Mission-to-Mt-HakobeErza scowls at Wendy who is curled over laughing. Erza's eyes roll back in her head as the beast abuses her holes to the point of her exhaustion. "Too much for ya HUH, ERZA"? Wendy teases. The beast stops in his tracks and senses new meat and stops his assault on Erza. He tosses her aside and sets his evil gaze on Wendy's tiny petite body.

Fanfic: The Painted Lady Ch 2, Danny Phantom | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/8429284/2Danny said and was in his boxers and his usual T shirt. Paulina blushed and said. "I am here to see Jazz," she said. Danny nodded and let her in. "Danny? Who is at the door?" said Jazz Fenton. Paulina knew Jazz as the most excelling student ever in Casper High History. Jazz was voted to be a tutor and councillor to other students in need this ...

Fanfiction � Harry Potter & the Curse�s Cure | Stephan ...blog.ssokolow.com/archives/2017/12/20/fanfiction-harry-potter-the-curses-cureFanfiction � Harry Potter & the Curse�s Cure. ... It gives Hermione an uncle freshly retired from the military who is an enjoyable character in his own right. ... you grant this site a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution under the same terms as the associated post.

universe" h="ID=SERP,5168.1">What is taking into consideration all written works and ...https://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_taking_into_consideration_all_written_works_and...While there is not doubt that someone has written a romantic fanfiction about Sonic and Rainbow Dash, neither character exists in the other's fictional universe, so they would never know of one ...

Zim (Animation All-Stars) | PlayStation All-Stars ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Zim_(Animation_All-Stars)Zim is seen in his base's lab while Gir is singing a song about tacos. ... Connection: Both Zim and Venom are seen as the main antagonists of they're respective franchises, and both have to do with alien life forms (Zim is an Irken and Venom is a symbiote possessing a ... More PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale Wiki. 1 PlayStation All ...

Reviews: Forever Freed | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12835419FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... Great chapter. Love how they are so insinc. As for a little angst I am for it as long as the couple go through it together and come through it together stronger. Thank you can't wait for more. Have a great vacation. 6/23 c34 evelyn cullen potter ... hiding in his castle of toilet paper. LOL Thank ...

Wincest Links | Stories, Reviews, and more on Fanpopwww.fanpop.com/clubs/wincest/linksShowing wincest links (1-10 of 111) ... Sam and Dean go on a hunt at a Florida movie theatre where a person has died at every Saturday matinee for a month. They are short on clues, leaving nothing to distract Sam from his increasingly inappropriate thoughts about his brother. ... AU fan fiction - Dean Winchester is a career criminal who is ...

Hey, Herman | Marvel Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://marvelfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:5396A pleasure to meet you. As you might know I am an administrator on Comic Crossroads and I would love to help. On the main page it says that the only way to actually help is to be an administrator and I think I can become one.

Can someone recommend GOOD Twilight fanfiction? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090326135733AA4ytbyMar 26, 2009 ï¿½ Can someone recommend GOOD Twilight fanfiction? Example ones that I LOVE - Scotch, Gin & The New Girl, The Wicked Game & Wide Awake. ... yea those are the best stories i can think of at the top of my head. Email me if you want somemore info(: ... Who is your top 5 favorite actor/actress who played the villian role of Marvel Cinematic Universe?Status: ResolvedAnswers: 11

What are the vocaloid's names in servant of evil? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120204112311AAPReJSFeb 04, 2012 ï¿½ I'm a little obsessed with servant of evil at the moment, and i was wanting to write a fanfiction for it, but i realized that Haku's name is Clarith. Are all of their names different? Or should a just make them up, or keep their original names? Thanks!Status: ResolvedAnswers: 3

You're a What? Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/3856207/1/You-re-a-WhatThe friend who I based the character of Hannah on is 4' 11''. For those of you using the metric system, she is what one would refer to as tiny and he is very tall. I'm sure you could figure that out, but it never hurts to clarify. Anyway, since this was primarily a conversational piece, I did not stick that in.

What Are You Waiting For? Chapter 1: Harry's ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/1949890/1/What-Are-You-Waiting-ForFollow/Fav What Are You Waiting For? By: Ashley Potter13. ... I wished I owned everything, but it all is J.K. Rowling's. The only things I own are the things you don't reconize. A/N: I love all my reviewers, so please review!! ... To her, Harry was the most ugliest guy alive right now. She started to walk backwards still looking at Harry's eyes ...

In This Life Chapter 9, a Harry Potter - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5044044/9/In-This-LifeIn This Life . Chapter 9 "Are you ready to leave?" asked Edward coming into the room, he had taken the Monday of school, thankfully it wasn't a nice day otherwise he wouldn't have been able to go for Harry. That wouldn't have been a great way to start his friendship with him by doing that.

The Monster in Me Chapter 10, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11837170/10/The-Monster-in-MeI let her ride me and bring us both to a climax that seemed endless, and life-affirming. For the first time, I shed everything else and became the man Bella loved. The human she saw. I let down my guard, held her close and murmured the love I felt for her. How she completed me. It was the joining of our two souls, who were lost, and now found.

Sisters? (Naruto FanFiction) - Chapter 2 - Survivors From ...https://www.wattpad.com/164563820-sisters-naruto-fanfiction-chapter-2-survivors-fromMinato and Kushina eyes then soften. This was the first time they saw their own son,the one they abandoned,right in front of their eyes. Shunned his true self. In his eyes you could see sadness, loneliness and anger but he never gave up. Naruto then put on the emulate and hid it under his T-shirt. "Well,I'll be going now.Reviews: 19Content Rating: everyone

Lilo Will Marry For Love! | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Lilo_Will_Marry_For_Love!At the palace of Cartoonia, the back doors slammed open, and an angry Justin stormed into the room, grumbling, "Well, I've never been so insulted in all my life!" He then stormed past a long brown-haired man wearing a brown shirt, brown pants and black boots. He was the king of Cartoonia, Anakin...

complete | Klaine fanfiction | Page 2https://klainefics.wordpress.com/category/status/complete/page/2This is not one of those fics. Neither is it one of those fics where Klaine�s child is having sex and they interrupt, although it looks like it might be at the start. No, neither of those, but yet the actions of Klaine leave their son�s girlfriend standing on the landing saying �Honestly, I was kind of impressed.�

Fangirl | Taking on a World of Wordshttps://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/tag/fangirlThis is the first book (or first I�m aware of) to address these people and I have to give her two thumbs up for an original idea. I�m glad being a fanfiction writer is not something to criticize in this book. I feel I can come out and say I wrote fanfiction that I�m proud of.

Recommend any good OC fanfictions for Naruto, Katekyo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111129211504AA4IAAWNov 29, 2011 ï¿½ I've read A LOT of fanfictions and it is proving difficult for me to find a new one with humor in it. I'm getting kinda sick of too much mushy romance and characters being out of character. Also the whole oh I'm here, have epic skills, have a crappy past that's coming back to haunt me, and I love you; but you don't have to help me, I don&#39;t want you to get hurt.

oneshot | Klaine fanfictionhttps://klainefics.wordpress.com/category/style/oneshotJul 10, 2014 ï¿½ 1,547 words � oneshot � complete. kurt and blaine�s son brings his girlfriend to what he thinks is an empty house. warnings for the most cringe-worthy meeting ever. There are so many fics where Klaine are having sex and a parent walks in on them. This is not one of those fics.

Sorry, I Don't Speak 'Stupid'https://rebekahspencerwrites.blogspot.comI am a geek who writes, and thus, almost inevitably, I am a fanfiction writer. I've barely stopped since I could pick up a pencil - one of my first memorable school projects in Year 4 was an extended retelling of the Lord of the Rings story (it remained unfinished, mostly because I only had an hour to do it and I had the slowest handwriting ever).

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Ruins of Camelothttps://www.amazon.com/Ruins-Camelot-G-Norman-Lippert/product-reviews/1467966193I absolutely ADORE G. Norman Lippert's writing style, and his ideas for stories are GENIUS. I know that sounds extremely mushy and weird, but it's true. I first got interested in him when my friend told me about his fanfiction series, the James Potter series, found on jamespotterseries.com, and I tore through them like there was no tomorrow.

This, an once upon a time fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10335099/1/ThisBecause amazing, and her body is buzzing with something she normally only feels with magic, but it's not magic, it's him, and them, and his mouth is at her throat again, his breath hot and heavy against her, and his hands are everywhere, and she thinks fleetingly �

Rebirth Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11650496FanFiction | unleash ... Your uncle was rather primitive in his methods but it does get the job done." He heard a chuckle before there was a sudden movement and a hand had roughly gripped his hair, pulling it up so that his face was leveled. ... I have an idea for what kind of story I want to tell here but it's all in planning. This is the ...

The Half-Blood Magician, ch. 17: We Meet the Doppelganger ...https://thekanechroniclesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Half-Blood_Magician,_ch._17:..."Don't say it!" Anubis exclaimed. But it was too late- his form flickered to a tall dark-skinned boy in a black Greek tunic with large black wings, then turned back. Anubis took a deep breath and rubbed his temples. "Ow," he muttered. "You should never say the name �

Aphmau Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/AphmauDec 16, 2016 ï¿½ This is my FanFiction for Aphmau well not FOR her but yeah hope you enjoy. ... One of the main ones was Deliae, Queen of the End. ... But it's always been said that she would r... Add to library 31 Discussion 9 Browse more Romance. If Garroth never caught Aphmau (Garmau fanfic) ZanderIsSoMad Romance July 22, 2016 .

Harry Potter & The Heir's Ring Chapter 12, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6701152/12/Harry-Potter-The-Heir-s-RingHarry frowned as the two looked around the room and their eyes settled on him and they walked over. "Mr. Potter, you walked away from me and were disrespectful. I am going to have to assign you another week's detention and take forty points from Hufflepuff," Dumbledore said as he came to a �

Changes Chapter 2: Rosalie, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12459562/3/ChangesThis is one of those exceptions. Chapter 2: Rosalie ... Alice has come to a grinding halt outside the house, a hand clamped over her nose. ... but it doesn't do much good. Luckily, the smell of the venom in her bloodstream has already started to change her scent - her blood is tempting but not excruciatingly so.

LF: Hufflepuff Harry stories? (Prompt idea?) If anyone ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/aj4crx/lf_hufflepuff_harry_stories...Summer of 1993, Professor McGonagall visits a small American town hunting the one man who might be able to help capture the escaped convict Sirius Black, and more importantly fill in as the DADA professor. There she meets a boy that disappeared eight years ago sparking a massive if fruitless manhunt for the missing Boy-Who-Lived.

China's Young Marx Anime Sparks Philosophical Debate ...https://radiichina.com/young-marx-anime-sparks-philosophical-debate-criticism-and-gay...One commenter claims to have reported other comments relating to a Marx-Engels romance, writing: �Those kind of comments are slander against these great thinkers!� Under each episode on Bilibili, the platform provides a few questions from the show, prompting viewers to respond and win prizes.

What's up with people 'Copying' other people's fanfiction ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/50i8kg/whats_up_with_people_copying...So I see this guy whenever I am browsing through and every single one of his story has been copied word for word. I don't see him getting banned and it has been months? What's wrong with the site? This is in regards to hpfanfic that's why I am asking here. Naming no one because everyone knows who it is on fanfiction.net.

Reviews: X and Y: The Kalos Chronicles | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9758382Anyways, the last chapter so far. It was good, not as entertaining as the previous one, but still enjoyable nonetheless. Though I really don't get why you randomly drop in Legendaries to act on behalf the author. It can be funny at times, but it's also so random that it becomes confusing.

Xover: Harry Potter: King of games Ch 2 ... - m.fanfiction.nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/13027225/2FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... if one of those things are lurking so close to a pure soul such as your own then you're in more danger then before." ... "How'd you do that?!" Harry looked wide eyed as the other poked his head out. "Remember the shadow games? This is an example of what the wielders could do. They can travel by the ...

Caught Up in a Bad Fanfiction (This was Cleverer in My Head)https://thecerebralhedonist.wordpress.com/2016/03/29/caught-up-in-a-bad-fanfiction...Mar 29, 2016 ï¿½ Caught Up in a Bad Fanfiction (This was Cleverer in My Head) Posted on ... It gave them an in � albeit an unhealthy one � to a world they only flirted with in their night time thoughts and daydreamed when no one was paying attention. ... Because bad fanfiction turned into a million dollar cash-grab leaves room for self-doubt as well as the ...

Klance!: A Voltron Fanzinehttps://klancefanzine.tumblr.com/faqA: Yes, there is an art standard in place, but it really depends on who applies. This is just a heads up that there�s a possibility that not everyone who applies will get in. Q: Are fanfiction submissions allowed? A: We originally considered it, but we already have a large volume of �

Reviews for The Women in His Life | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13010448An excellent description of one of the most difficult times we can face at a time in life when we are least prepared. The afflicted partner is often not in touch with just how ill they are and the care giver is left responsibile for everything. Too much for Margaret's skill set. Martin is doing what he ethically can do but Margaret needs ...

Sonic & Batman: The Universal War Why ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13300891/6/Sonic-Batman-The-Universal-WarSonic tries to stop him, but he gets a batrang in his face. Robin gets up and tries to attack Sonic. Using his sonic speed, he dodges Robin's attacks. Tails is standing there, watching the fight. Batman gets up and hits Knuckles with a roundhouse, which makes Knuckles lose consciousness for a second. Knuckles returns to the fight.

Fanfic: every story must grow old Ch 5, A song of Ice and ...https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10705963/5For a person who has lost everything and everyone she's ever loved, their cousin Jaehaera has a pride to her. An unassuming aura shines around her. Viserys watches her dancing with one of Lord Baratheon's younger sons. The meek smiles and gentle voice are the only armour she has. ... And about everything he wants to say to his brother ...

User blog:Moose513/Fanfiction - Brawl In | The Loud House ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Moose513/Fanfiction_-_Brawl_InJan 20, 2017 ï¿½ The ending is based on an unused ending for one of my previous fanfictions, My Goth Family. This is not a sequel to Brawl in the Family, but a remake. I also showed no mentions of said episode because I wanted it to be like Brawl in the Family never even happened.

Save Me | Fanfiction Masterlisthttps://k-popscenxrios.tumblr.com/post/150019255193/fanfiction-masterlist(This is the oldest fossil on this list just FYI) Emotionless ... Hoseok was very possibly one of the most popular dancers of his generation, but he just couldn�t let her go. She was his greatest mystery, so when she walks back into his life, he�s desperate to keep her in it. ... Requested fluff for a med-student reader and her boyfriend ...

Warm Milk Chapter 2, a rizzoli & isles fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12695674/2/Warm-MilkIt was Pike then," - you share a distasteful glance - "and it was the first time I saw a scalpel. Not a big picture of one with an evidence ruler next to it, and not a therapist holding one to make sure I wouldn't flip at the sight, but somebody actually using one." ... but I admit you are the first I've ever bored to sleep." ... This is one of ...

Daybreak Chapter 6: Questions, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13305006/6/DaybreakCarlisle looked at me like I was crazy while Edward didn't do or say anything. "Why are you laughing? This is very serious," Carlisle stated seriously. "Because I was born this way," Which was one hundred percent true. One of the first things the doctors noticed about me was my abnormal high body temperature and fast heart rates.

i archived nearly every story on ffnet! : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/3jlene/i_archived_nearly_every_story_on_ffnetSep 04, 2015 ï¿½ i archived nearly every story on ffnet! (self.FanFiction) ... In case you were wondering, the oldest story is id # 4, and most of the first million ids are gone. 1-1million, 130k stories remain up. I figured people put so much work into these stories, someone should save them, so I did. ... All I did was keep it running for a year and a half ...Top responsesTo the user who reported this post: Thank you for your concern. Use of this site is governed by Reddit's TOS. The breaking of TOS on another site is outside of � read more9 votesdeleted8 votesChrist. linkffn(4) I was two when that was posted.2 votesI'm really impressed... what are you going to do with them now?2 votesehhh, I have to agree with /u/katemonkey on this one. The arguments supporting this make sense (public works, lack of copyright protection, yadda yadda), � read more2 votesI would be interested in downloading an archive of pokemon fanfics if you have it. There are some stories which I read which have been since removed � read more1 voteSee all

What Are the 3 Fan Fiction Stories You'd Always Recommend?https://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comments/1x54i4/what_are_the_3_fan_fiction_stories_youd...Feb 06, 2014 ï¿½ If you're into the whole shipping scene, undoubtedly one of the best stories written in this fandom. If you're not, it's still damned good. Quality of writing and storytelling is top-tier, feels more like an actual book than fanfiction. Honestly, I'd recommend all of this author's works, but I feel that them at their best.Top responsesAs much as i like it, I would NEVER list Blood Rose as a first recommendation, for obvious reasons. That said, the first would likely be Jaune Arc's Pain, � read more3 votesFor me 1. Blood Rose by Rapey Lemons 2. Tragic Assumptions by Dragon441 3. Beacon of Hope by Melanie Malachite or Path to Redemption by � read more2 votes1) Hero of the Everyman by The hotdog man 2) High Gallantry by AnInterestedThirdParty 3) Of Another D'Arc by KSLCross2 votesMine at the moment would be 1. Jaune Arc's Pain by Y.A.R.N. 2. I'm Not Perfect by Half-Blind Otaku 3. Pyrrha(c) Victory by the Rogue King1 voteSee all

Night Fury's Venom - Chapter 1: Beginning - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/94490587-night-fury's-venom-chapter-1-beginning-Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction on this app, comment on what you think! This is berk. Its twelve days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death, located solidly in the meridian of misery. In a word, study. The village has been here for several generations but every building is new.Reviews: 114Content Rating: everyone

Yu-Gi-Oh GX Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/Yu-Gi-Oh-GXCommunities � Anime/Manga � Yu-Gi-Oh GX Communities 49 Rivalshipping. A C2 for Juudai & Manjyome fics. ... these are the ones I feel are the most well written. This C2's standards include excellent grammar, punctuation, characterization, and formatting. ... but it was the first one! The main requirements for fics in here are accurate ...

TtH � Story � Inveniemus Viam Aut Faciemus - tthfanfic.orghttps://tthfanfic.org/Story-32525/etraytin+Inveniemus+Viam+Aut+Faciemus.htmA "Television > West Wing" fan-fiction story. With the First Evil on the rise and her house full of Potentials, Buffy's life is already complicated. Two new Potentials won't make things any easier. Especially when those Potentials are the First Daughter and Granddaughter. Sequel to Dulce et Decorum.. "Inveniemus Viam Aut Faciemus" by etraytin

For You I Will Chapter 2: Poison & Wine, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11635875/2/For-You-I-WillNor will they magically fall in love with each other quickly. This is going to be a slow transition from friends to more. ... He knew that his former feelings for Ginny were going to interfere in his ability to pull this off but he had to move forward. ... They won't give you some shit match. You are the savior of the magical world and all" she ...

This is Your Reward Chapter 11: Harry Potter, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5679909/11/This-is-Your-RewardFollow/Fav This is Your Reward. By: ... It was a good plan even. No one would believe in his return until it was too late, so there was no reason for anyone to even try to look up the prophesy and get him out. ... There will be a sequel or 2 (or 3), but it won't start for a couple of �

Reviews: Land Mine | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10147661"But it's not even what I want. It's like I'm brainwashed. I keep working to create what fits in those guidelines as if that's the only way to be happy. ... Thank you for a wonderful Chapter 2. Cuddy was able to cut through House's shield, and House realized he is still screwed up, but he will be OK. ... dying in his own vomit or something like ...

Reviews: Comforting Touch | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13055158/0/2Izuku's hugs are the best. Nice chapter. ... so I have no starting character reference point. But it is very interesting so far. By the way, you have misused a word at the beginning of the chapter. Antiquated (aged) should be acquainted (familiar). ... This is so cute :3 really cheered up my dad, thank you. 9/9/2018 c3 InfinitylFalse

fans.proboards.com/thread/445/fanfiction-lonely-places" h="ID=SERP,5211.1">Fanfiction: Lonely Places | Murdoch Mysteries Fansmurdochmysteriesfans.proboards.com/thread/445/fanfiction-lonely-placesDec 09, 2016 ï¿½ Technically, it didn't. This is her wedding night. But it's much out of muchness, and she's standing at the open window, which she should close, at a time when she should be in her bed, and should be happier than anything, and shouldn't be thinking about him.

They'll Be A While, a zootopia fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336176/1/They-ll-Be-A-WhileThey'll Be A While. A/N: This is a random gift for Cimar Turalis of WildeHopps, Friend Extraordinaire! He wanted fluff, so I delivered fluff. I've actually been meaning to write this little thing for a while, and he just gave me a good excuse.

What Hermione Wants, What Harry Needs ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13294802/11/What-Hermione-Wants-What-Harry-NeedsIt was the best friend bit from last night all over again. ... I was dropping hints for some one to ask me to the Yule ball� but it wasn't Ron. And you're right I did go to the ball with Viktor to make a guy notice me� but that guy was supposed to be you." She replied. ... This is going nowhere, she seems determined not to believe I ...

Reviews: Buster Swords and Carrots | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12262456I'm getting the hang of it, but it'd be easier on me if it wasn't like this. But the worst offender was the one that occurred between Cloud and Captain Falcon. With the question about his wife, and all. But yeah. This is an amazing story. Keep it up! - Vampire Tails

Reviews: If Only For a Moment | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12648907Instead though, Bulkhead or Breakdown joined their respective sides earlier in the War than these two did. Maybe how Breakdown and Knock Out met, just minus Bulkhead. It's funny how with Starscream dead, Skyquake is alive. I take it Megatron was the one to wake him up? And he of course would have fought Optimus while Skyquake took on ...

Thistleclaw's A Monster: A Warriors FanFiction - Discuss ...https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/1704594Jun 14, 2015 ï¿½ She felt a cold blast of air the moment all of her body entered the Dark Forest. StarClan was the perfect temperature, but the Dark Forest wasn�t. And it was so dark there! It�s called the Dark Forest for a reason, Snowfur told herself sharply in her mind. The �

Destruction of Negaduck's Grotto | Fan Fiction | FANDOM ...https://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Destruction_of_Negaduck's_GrottoNegaduck, Stan, and Heff walked across the rope bridge to the cottage. Negaduck was covered his eyes for a surprise. "Stan, Heff, why can you tell me what's this all about?" Negaduck asked, curiously. "You'll see! It's a surprise!" Heff said, happily, After they went into the cottage, Stan...

Fanfiction-writers - Quicksilver x Readerhttps://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/136272327419Today was the day. You were going to save Steve. You were the co-pilot and because you had a flight helmet that the pilots were supposed to wear, Pietro couldn�t recognize you. The flight went quick and with a blink of an eye, you were in Italy. Everyone got off the plane, including you.

End All Chapter 1, a katekyo hitman reborn ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12525302/1/End-AllThis is gonna cover Immortal Skull who lived through WWI and II who from a Jewish Family. This fic covers the Holocaust, the torture involved in the Holocaust, the mental issues that come with surviving all of this, the world ending and then getting to come back in time, more mental issues PTSD, Flashbacks, Experimentation, torture, gore.

What you can do for me is what I can do for you, a misc ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13215794/1/What-you-can-do-for-me-is-what-I-can-do-for-youIn devastating years, James helped Jaiden through her anorexia and to get back on track. Until good times didn't last for long for James. While he goes up on his career, something will always go down.

Fanfiction - Sans isn't feeling well | Undertale Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/undertale/page/blog/fanfiction-sans-isnt-feeling-well/60PT...So I Start the poll and the results were... surprising me. I didn't believe that there are so many people who want to read my story. I know it isn't good, because I still practise , but it took me three weeks to write it. More chapter will come soon! Hopefully, you'll like it!Author: Yumestar | #Teamkindness

Reviews: Plums and Lemons | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/57889702/3/2013 c30 Bururu Ehhhh don't want to log in. Okay, so reading this chapter when basically the only thing I go with in this fandom is the manga just makes me want to cry a bit because it reminds me of the terrible life Narumi (and everybody else) has because of the corruption at the Academy.

Hailee Steinfeld Fanfiction Stories - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Hailee+SteinfeldJul 01, 2016 ï¿½ Browse through and read hailee steinfeld fanfiction stories and books . Sign ... but it will unite their worlds for the better.(Human TransFormers AU) Add to library 1,263 Discussion 1,018 ... After a horrific car accident, Dalena Brimdale suffers memory loss, unaware that Tom Holland � who is the actor she currently fully fan-girl�s over ...

Reviews: Agent Jack | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11605524Omg! Yes yes yes! This is so cool! Both Jack and June are agents of shield! But also its cool June has a second child and is Jacks little sister. Honestly I never watch the show to much but I watch some episodes. I do love Marvel just as much I love DC. I can't wait to see the son and mother kick MECHs asses! And the bots reaction! Great job!

Discussion - Naruto fanfiction | Novel Updates Forumhttps://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/naruto-fanfiction.59912Mar 22, 2018 ï¿½ And you won't find if what you like is Chinese fanfiction where the MC is a random loser who gets OP powers, trains 10x faster than the original MC(who is already known to be OP) and does nothing else but fight and kills everything in his way easily. Oh and the rest of the fiction universe turned intelectually and emotionally retarded as in ...

What are the best Harry in Slytherin fanfiction? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-Harry-in-Slytherin-fanfictionJun 03, 2018 ï¿½ Harry Potter and The Prince of Slytherin by The Sinister Man. Summary: Harry Potter was Sorted into Slytherin after a crappy childhood. His brother Jim is believed to be the BWL. Think you know this story? Think again. I don�t normally like Wrong ...

Why is Antonio Special? Chapter 3, a power rangers fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9588831/3/Why-is-Antonio-SpecialWhy is Antonio special? Lighok landed on the ship and pushed antonio onto the ground. "Here is the boy" Lighok muttered to Master Xandred "Ah, finally the Earth shall be mine" Master Xandred said happily. "Who is this boy?" Dayu asked "Not now Dayu, I'm busy!" Master Xandred shouted "Now Lighok I would like you to gather the 8 crystals of life ...

All the ways you know me Chapter 9: Visits, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12823589/9/All-the-ways-you-know-meFanFiction | unleash ... Renee had taken Sarah for a walk, inaugurating the baby carrier. Bella had walked her through putting it on, trying to keep herself in bed, nervous about Sarah falling. ... the door, seeing this, jiggling Sarah gently in the carrier. She'd managed to keep her satisfied with her pinky finger, but it was getting dicey ...

Reviews: Wheel of Fortune | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1134612310/14/2018 c8 2 Xerzo LotCN well that was interesting i completely forgot they asked laxus i was thinking more do a combo attack on me or jokingly thought the kiss didnt expect it to happen fun though his little harem is in full swing for beginning stages i wonder who will join from the darkness but for �

Hetalia eating disorder fanfictionhttps://hetalia-eatingdisorderfanfiction.tumblr.com/page/5The summaries of the stories are usually quite helpful when you�re looking for a specific plot/plot element. Personally, I find it a bit difficult to come up with recommendations for two reasons. First, there are numerous stories in which America suffers from an eating disorders (and I �

Sirius Black x Reader FANFICTION- A Lovely Night - Tumblrhttps://themaraudersshouldbeaband.tumblr.com/post/156513462154/sirius-black-x-reader...Sirius Black x Reader FANFICTION- A Lovely Night. Request: Ok. Can you like either do where like one of the marauder is hosting a party and lily drags the reader there, when she doesn�t what to be, and like vents about how much the party sucks to the host. And then lily comes back introducing them as the �

Bleach � Fanfiction � Ulquiorra x Orihime � Perception Of ...https://animefangirls.wordpress.com/2010/07/18/bleach-fanfiction-ulquiorra-x-orihime...Jul 18, 2010 ï¿½ Ulquiorra didn�t care about her so why should she even waste her time with feelings for him, but concerning Lord Aizen, she tried her hardest to ignore that difference in his voice. �You�ll be making good use of your power if you help me to move my plans forward.� This time, Orihime was able to ignore that sexy tone in his voice.

Is Herman Melville's 'Moby-Dick' really one of the ...https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/202-books-and-literature/77742681The weird little preface before the book actually begins has a series of quotes about whales, and from then on, each paragraph mentions whales or whaling in some capacity, no matter how nonsensical. Can you tell a book about whales yet? Can you? CAN YOU!? It feels like something you'd see on fanfiction.net or somebody's godawful blog.

Reviews: Invincible | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/117790026/4 c2 3 JonV0 Ah, that explains why I couldn't figure out what Harry was. I noticed pretty fast that he had all the signs of being a Saiyan, aside from the lack of a tail, but I think Gohan was the only half-Saiyan that had one, but since my experience with DC is limited to the cartoons for Teen Titans, Static Shock, Young Justice, and a little bit of Justice League Unlimited I just assumed I ...

Untitled [ralst.com]ralst.com/UntitledCSI.HTMThis is fanfiction and is written purely for the enjoyment of fans, and the author acknowledges that no profit is made from the writing and/or distribution of said writing. ARCHIVING: Only with the permission of the author. Untitled By Amy Jo. I feel the slightest movement next to me and a �

The Last One Chapter 8, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12290095/8/The-Last-One"Can I use some of that paper?" Emmett held out his hand, grabbing the first tube from Edward's filled arms. "Fuck yes, this is perfect." "That is for a gag gift, Emmett. It has dildos all over it." "Exactly! It's perfect for something I picked up at a special store earlier �

Toujours Pur Chapter 1: The Birth, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12500022/1/Toujours-PurFor the pureblood families, marriages were all about the lineage and the amount of money and assets that were going to be transferred. Their marriage for love was the first one of its kind during the century and Cygnus Black was very proud of it. He and his wife had never been included into any scandals, which was a rarity in the pureblood ...

The First BLU Sniper - Mags's Blog - sites.google.comhttps://sites.google.com/site/magsblogproject/cuanta-vida/cv-fanfiction/the-first-blu...CV Fanfiction. CV Talkpage. Pokemon. Fiction. Talkpage. A List of Fictional Writings. A Rebuttal to the "No-Mic" Rule. A Wee Bit O' Art. Apparently I Like to Multitask. Badminton. Blockland Servers. Crazy Crossover Party! Cuanta Vida. Future of the Site. GPX+. Grooveshark. HeartGold Team. I Got a DeviantART. Mission Editor. My Hair.

Reviews: Final Fantasy 7: The Story | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1924097wow this is really, really good! ive only read the first chapter so far, but i already know im gonna love it! ive been looking for a novelisation of ffvii for, like, AGES, thank you SO much for finally writing a decent one! :D your the best EVER! I cant WAIT to read the rest, so I'll get to it! thank you (once again) for bothering to write this!

Reviews: A Stumble in Time | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12916745for A Stumble in Time. ... 10/29/2018 c24 TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed lols. she would not tell him that ut was the first time the potion had been used. that cracked me up hahahaha go gurl! ... he/Hermione could transfigured a boat or take one of the boats the First Years take across the Lake and then magically shrink it. He could keep it in his ...

Discuss Everything About Roleplaying in Fanfiction Wikia ...https://roleplaying-in-fanfiction.fandom.com/f/p/2767897260720415133(Yes, this is a bit of a FNaTIXFNaF crossover. I've had the idea of this for a bit, but never got to put it down. So here it is.) It was a normal night in Treasure Island. Jake was killed, and the suits held a celebration. All except one, of course: Willy.

Fortan's Filthy Fanfiction Corner: Sonic and Tails Love Story!https://fortanreviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/fortans-filthy-fanfiction-corner-sonic.htmlOct 18, 2012 ï¿½ Fortan's Filthy Fanfiction Corner: Sonic and Tails Love Story! Alright, before we go any further, i tell every person that hates yaoi to turn around, count to 10, listen to nice music (Like Foggy Fumes from Donkey Kong Country Returns, That is one of the most relaxing tracks ever even from a Nintendo game!) and then keep scrolling down and ...

A Marauder's Plan (A Marauder's Plan, #1) by CatsAreCoolhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30814595-a-marauder-s-planA Marauder's Plan book. Read 13 reviews from the world's largest community for readers. ... This fanfiction peaks into the minds of almost every major character at least for a bit, which makes it a lot harder to hate. ... the writer took time and portrayed Sirius Black, with the love and care he deserves. This is the first story I have read ...4.4/5(13)

that cracker of a home in - ohmytheon.tumblr.comhttps://ohmytheon.tumblr.com/page/7What was the first commercial property (book/movie/tv show/etc) that you realized was actually professional fanfiction? What�s the weirdest reason you�ve ever shipped something? What�s the best insult you�ve read in a fic? What�s the best insult you�ve written in a fic? What�s the most unexpected crossover you�ve read?

Reviews: Two and a Half Seconds | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/28983094/15/2007 c1 59 RoadrunnerGER Wow! This story is incredible! I can�t believe what you managed to pack into two and a half seconds! There are so many parts in this story I�d like to point out, but then I would repeat most of the story here.

Into the Fold - 20 People Stuffed In A Trenchcoathttps://sanderssidesfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/166612685781/into-the-fold�We�re watching what Virgil wants to watch right now, in a little bit we can trade and it can be your turn, but it�s Virgil�s right now.� And when Roman sighed and left, leaving a satisfied Patton and a stunned Virgil to their choice of Netflix, Virgil thought that maybe, �

Fanfiction Requestshttps://fanfictionrequests.tumblr.com/post/161860033206/touka-x-kaneki-memories-part-2 a heart meter. fanfictionrequests has 5 out of 5 hearts. Fanfiction Requests ... Even more startlingly beautiful was the waitress that came out to greet them. Just the sight of her had his heart hammering in his chest. Nostalgia washed over him, and though his mind couldn�t quite recall who she was, Sasaki knew that he once had such a ...

Chris Evans and Steve Rogers fan fiction � God Save The ...https://jennygirl2014.tumblr.com/post/120227726917/god-save-the-commander-part-3�Yes but we are almost polar opposites. I want someone fun, and spontaneous, and someone who will speak their mind. Tonight was the first time you have ever attempted to talk about us with me, and it sucked. Granted it was nice to see you react, because half the time it�s like you don�t even have emotions, but it sucked.

kashkow | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/u/810498/kashkowMy first fanfiction stories were in my head, and were for shows like Star Trek, The Big Valley, High Chapparal, and others (the first time they were shown, not reruns). I finally started writing them down in the seventies. I had a brief time when I simply thought about stories for a long time, then I dove back in in the last couple of years.

Doctor Whooves Stories: Episode 1: An Unequestrian Pony ...https://www.fimfiction.net/story/190533/doctor-whooves-stories-episode-1-an...4980525 Thanks, that was my first fanfiction story in english. Yes, I need a proofreader or an editor, but it's hard to find one. Yes, I need a proofreader or an editor, but it's hard to find one. Anyway, thanks for reading and don't forget to read the sequels.

Looking for a HP fanfiction dealing with the discovery of ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3bcdok/looking_for_a_hp_fanfiction...I'm seeing similar posts so I hope ok. I'm looking for a story that was on fanfiction.net that I can't remember the title of. It starts in Harry's first year, I believe. Minerva notices something is off with Harry, gets Severus' opinion, going so far as to get him see Harry without the blinders of Harry's father.

Harry Potter fanfiction of high quality that feels like a ...https://www.reddit.com/r/harrypotter/comments/8j9y69/harry_potter_fanfiction_of_high...Recently I've finally finished rereading all HP books for the first time since my childhood. It was wonderful. I feel like I'll never want to leave this world. But I have to. There's nothing else to read. I've heard that there are TONS of HP fanfiction. I've never been the one to read those, since I've never seen the point. Well, I see it now.

The 'Files - University of Floridaplaza.ufl.edu/julia456/fangirl/fics.htmlFanFiction.Net: Fanfiction central. Every genre imaginable, every rating possible (except NC-17), and so many stories it'll make your head spin. Read, review, and be happy. Sometimes it goes down, for various and sundry reasons, but it's almost always up. Dress Whites and Roses: JAG fic from a �

Reviews: Behind the Mask | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/125652178/4/2018 c1 Woof Don't get me wrong, I do like this fanfic but there's this thought in the back of my head that it feels really similar to Miraculous Ladybug - Rin and Len look significantly like their counterparts, Knight falls for Butterfly the first day he meets her, Rin is anxious but then really confident with her powers, villains appearing bc of negative emotions, Miku as Chloe and Luka ...

Is Will Byers from Stranger Things really gay? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Is-Will-Byers-from-Stranger-Things-really-gayMar 22, 2018 ï¿½ As of right now, no. This is the sort of typical thing that a certain type of member of any �fandom� does when they become obsessed with a show and must devote much of their spare time to it. The nice way to put it is fanfiction. I�ve read fanfict...

Reviews: My Immortal | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6829556/0/2And I can honestly say this is one of the worst (if not the worst) thing I have ever read. And coming from me, who can't read my previous writings because I can't stop cringing. This actually makes me feel better about my own, a little. That is saying a lot.

Nyx Kane | GrimmFall Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://grimmfall-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Nyx_KaneNyx Kane is a girl from Gravity Falls, Oregon who is not only a user of Chaos Magic, but also the forced apprentice of the Lord of Chaos Klarion the Witch Boy. Nyx is a human girl with tanned skin, light purple hair and magenta colored eyes. She wears black combat boats, black and purple...

The Greatest Magic Of All Chapter 3, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12757478/3/The-Greatest-Magic-Of-AllFollow/Fav The Greatest Magic Of All. By: ... off to the left of the entrance hall and to the right there was the dining room. Harry was about to walk to the dining room when he heard a pop behind him. He spun around, wand in hand but when he looked down he saw a tiny house elf. ... Harry stood in his home for a moment, taking in everything ...

Adopted! Chapter 5, a Percy Jackson and the Olympians ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12220500/7/AdoptedFanFiction | unleash ... "Since you are the one who called me, you tell me what happened." ... Percy pressed his lips together, backed away from the door, and walked away, pausing only for a second to look back before shaking his head and continuing on. Percy was back at the park he had left just moments before. He cut straight through the ...

Spidey Meets the Avengers (A Spider-Man and ... - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/518234770-spidey-meets-the-avengers-a-spider-man-andSpidey Meets the Avengers (A Spider-Man and Avengers Fan Fiction) Fanfiction. The Avengers accidentally step onto Spider-Man's turf when they try to take on the Sinister 6. Spidey steps in but ends up getting injured in the process. As a thank you the Avengers insist that he come back to the tower to be treated. But what will...Reviews: 75Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: The Betrayal | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12558699Like he said it was the best and Christian agreed cause his one and only virgin was Ana Hopefully Elliot will talk to Cadie but right now he is so messed up but Elliot hasn't gone back to his ways of being a manwhore Damn Christian put that old man in his place just like Ana wanted him to �

Celebrity's Total Drama Pokemon: Unova Reunion Special ...https://thepkmnfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Celebrity's_Total_Drama_Pokemon:_Unova...The episode opens with the introduction of a show called Celebrity's Total Drama Pokemon: Unova with the hosts, Chris McLean. Before discussing the cast and what they did after Total Drama Pokemon: Unova League ended, in Kanto region and are celebrating Harold's work in the Pok�mon League. But...

A Ledgendary Skrill Named Lightningflash Chapter 11 and 12 ...forum.schoolofdragons.com/content/...named-lightningflash-chapter-11-and-12-final-chaptersThese are the last two chapters left in this fanfiction. I hope you liked my second fanfiction. I might do another fanfiction where Lightningflash returns. Well I hope you love the final chapters. A Ledgendary Skrill Named Lightningflash Chapter 11 The Battle ends

Oblivious Chapter 1, a dragon ball z fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12703382/1/ObliviousBecause in the vast expanse of the Mt. Pazou 349 mountain region, there was a small house, where lived 3 of the strongest (and strangest) people on the planet. This was the Son family, and today was a special day for one of them, since their life was about to go through one of the hardest trials known to teenage-kind. High-school.

II.Super_Legendary.II Reads a TheOdd1sOut x Jaiden ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHchdAJgcoMay 25, 2019 ï¿½ There was the video FireW0lf made about TheOdd1sOut x Jaiden Animations fanfiction. But it was actually an April Fools joke (unlike this video). ... I do believe I am the first �

To Be or Not to Be Chapter 10, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5120633/10/To-Be-or-Not-to-BeFollow/Fav To Be or Not to Be. By: JamieWhite18. ... continued to grow?" Nick asked. Despite having remained with Bella and learned from her longer than the brothers this was the first time he was hearing this. The question of why she hadn't told him remained unasked but didn't go unanswered. ... During that time I was friends with one of the ...

Once Upon a Time I was a Harry Potter Fan Fiction Writer ...https://clairecatacouzinos.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/once-upon-a-time-i-was-a-harry...Jun 18, 2013 ï¿½ Writing fan fiction can be something embarrassing, a dark secret; but it was the first time I started practising writing on a daily basis, writing stories that I �published� on websites and contributed to the fan base, something that I cared about.

You need me, but I don't need you Chapter 4, a ghost hunt ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9871153/4/You-need-me-but-I-don-t-need-you"This is Investigator Taniyama, if you do not open the door now, I will have to take further action!" ... "I would like you to gather everyone in the house who is a suspect" Mai requested, but it such a way, that it didn't sound like a request. ... walking up the stairs. She noticed one of the room door was slightly ajar. Mai could hear voices ...

What Would Damon Do Chapter 26: Options ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13233709/26/What-Would-Damon-DoHe gets a good deal of money and a Black Ferrari 812 out of the deal. Damon takes care of a little problem for Jasper in Seattle before he arrives in Forks. ... Katherine Pierce can be used as the anchor but it will require us to use Leylock powers to do so. She would then be bound by both witch spell and Leylock power. ... In reality it is one ...

Ten Galleons To McGonagall - The Question That Changes ...https://www.wattpad.com/142327631-ten-galleons-to-mcgonagall-the-question-thatTen Galleons To McGonagall Fanfiction. A story about how Remus and Sirius end up falling in love their seventh year of Hogwarts. // Author's note: my first time writing and sharing fan fiction. I hope you enjoy it and that it doesn't suck. Have a nice day. #completed #fanfiction #harrypotter #hogwarts #marauders #potter #wolfstarContent Rating: everyone

How do you make a suitable Dark Lord name from Ronald ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/bkrius/how_do_you_make_a_suitable_dark...Now I want a fic where everyone get a dark lord name and a what if parody story of them being a dark lord and how they would take over. ... You know who is a decendant of Slytherin while not very Slytherin in some of his methods, the Pureblood propaganda is popular amongst Slytherin as well as the snake motif that he used. Very Slytherin indeed.

Fanfictionshttps://spamano-fanfiction.tumblr.com/page/6I do not recommend this fanfiction to people who aren�t okay with gore/murder/character death and a number of other things (can�t ruin it now can I?) Also to those of you who have been in the fandom for awhile and have read SLK I hope this was a happy little trip down memory lane for you.

The Trail chapter 1, a scandal fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12712835/1/The-TrailThis is a collection of one shots. �UPDATED� ... of his mouth all over her. He was skilled and did things to her that she never thought was possible. Her body stiff in his arms as the memories continue to flood her mind. ... He had made love to the love of his life for the first time last night. It was his first time having sex in awhile ...

There Was a Girl Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6776796/2/There-Was-a-GirlFollow/Fav There Was a Girl. By: Pelahnar. ... (talking to Mr. Granger while the kids were listening as the keyhole), "Hermione hasn't laughed this much in years. I really like that Potter boy." The ensuing months were the best Harry had ever had. For the first time in his life he was happy � and doing well in school, thanks to Hermione's ...

Reviews: Forget me not | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13297868This is NOT the first go-around! ... with the invitation, yes. But they also visited Elizabeth, and received her letters, and KNEW that Darcy was not quite in his right mind when he wrote! The very LEAST thing they should have done is to double-check with Elizabeth, before taking Darcy's letter as the gospel. ... A story has to have twist even ...

Embarrassing Fanfiction Stories - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/EmbarrassingDec 10, 2016 ï¿½ This is just a bunch of old fanfiction I wrote, that I found scattered on different accounts. It's all from stuff I was super into (some of which I still am), and is kinda embarrassing. I'm posting it anyway just so people can see how far I've come, and because it's honestly funny. S...

Sheith and lunk I don't ship this but it's too cute ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/724024077564606163Sheith and lunk I don't ship this but it's too cute! Sheith and lunk I don't ship this but it's too cute! ... This is rude and they made brothers Klance supporters will kick yo ass for that ... Klance fanfiction {Voltron Legendary Defenders} Lance x Keith Laith by phanimaniac with reads.

FanFiction For You - Angel - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/171136384716�Thank you, Doctor. Goodbye.� He picked you up and went home. He did as the doctor said, after dinner he gave you the medicine which made you fall asleep quick. He was in his bed, laying on his back looking down at you. �You will be fine, angel. I won�t leave you alone. I promise I will always be here.�

shsl Fanfiction Queen - littlefreakyfanfiction.tumblr.comhttps://littlefreakyfanfiction.tumblr.com/.../imagine-your-otp-meeting-for-the-first-timeIt was early morning in New Domino City, but it was business as usual for Akiza, who was working feverously to get the caf� set up and ready for opening time and morning rush hour. She scowled at the thought of having to deal with the busy rush by herself, but she knew that there was no way she could call anyone else in on such short notice.

Reviews: Heart's Desire | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8870503Who is the blue man? Well my head canon is that it was the Tenth Doctor and the lion was Aslan. He's done that sort of thing in Horse and His Boy. ;-) Loth�riel is a better human than I would have been, under the circumstances.

Bernadette's Ezra Standish Fan Fiction - Fanlorehttps://fanlore.org/wiki/Bernadette's_Ezra_Standish_Fan_FictionBernadette's Ezra Standish Fan Fiction is a Magnificent Seven fanfic page.. Description from Freyan's The Magnificent Seven Fanpage: "Home of Bernadette's rather extensive archive of fanfiction.Sadly another writer who has left the fandom." The page was hosted by Geocities.. The Continuing Ezra Standish Saga - OW Trust.

When a Good Man Falls Chapter 1: Intro, a rwby fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13072378/1/When-a-Good-Man-FallsFanFiction | unleash ... Wearing a pair of blue jeans and a shirt with a simple skull on it, the man looked very out of place. "Names Corvo Lionheart buddy and before you ask no, I'm not a student here. ... a thing" With a whole hearty laugh Corvo looked and him and smiled "I figured you wouldn't learn anything but that was the point. You wanna ...

No trust remains, a flash fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13268644/1/No-trust-remainsThe only thing on which I agree with Iris is the goodbye thing. Counting that out, her arguments are totally hypocritical. As for why Barry is not a hypocrite in spite of Flashpoint, imagine this- your parents used to be drug addicts for a time but eventually realized how bad it was and stopped.

Two: Memories | Never the Best (a Keefe fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/11853428/Never-the-Best-a-Keefe-fanfiction/2As we were swept away by the pathfinder, I made a wish.To have everyone forget about me, to have me not even exist. Then I never would have made those mistakes. Then I wouldn't be holding everyone back, then I wouldn't be causing unnecessary stress and worry. Then I never would've felt any of this stress.We got to Everglen, and a cheerful Biana and Fitz greeted us.

Chapter 2 | Flawless (South Park x Female!Reader)https://www.quotev.com/story/11657315/Flawless-South-Park-x-FemaleReader/3apologizes if this sucks, it's my first time attempting to write an X reader (first time writing fanfiction, really) and i also suck at descriptions. will contain swearing (and maybe some offensive stuff idk), 'cause south park. (ajsjsnaqjq i have absolutely no plot for this so i'll gladly take ideas from anyone)

Avengers Fanfictionhttps://theavengersfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/124525567107/imagine-a-non-powers-au...This is a blog dedicated to bringing you the best of Avengers Fanfiction. If you are looking for a specific ship, just drop me a line in the ask box. I'm also willing to include any fanfiction from the Marvel Universe. ... and a look in his eyes that should have been able to melt steel.

Reviews: Trapped | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13182408Wow! For a few chapters in the middle, I had no idea how you were going to end up back to the principal story. But you made it work elegantly and seamlessly. Fantastic job. This is a fanfic that I will absolutely recommend to my Pride and Prejudice fanatic friends!

Fanfiction - Dokugadokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8398/1A very professional high class photographer, and she loved what she did, her name Kagome Higurashi. She was 26 years old and had a bachelor�s degree in photography. Her grandfather would be rolling in his grave if he knew what she did, she was a miko and had lived on a shrine since she was six years old.

Reviews: Six Months and Counting | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4245083For instance, in the finale when Seth and Ryan were at the Berkley house and Seth was giving the present owners the Cohen history, and he mentions that they did adopt Ryan. And that was the only mention of it in the series, at least as I recall. It also explained why Taylor went back to France.

elecktrum's Narnian fanfiction - a chronologyeq5.net/narnia/elecktrum/index.htmlOne of my favorite writers of Narnian fanfiction writes as 'elecktrum' on fanfiction.net. She writes mostly about Narnia's Golden Age, the years when the four Pevensies reigned as Kings and Queens from the four thrones at Cair Paravel - a period that C.S. Lewis left largely open.

Gender Non-Conformity & Villainy in the HP Serieshttps://gnchpvillainy.tumblr.com/page/2Gender Non-Conformity & Villainy in the HP Series ... the different routes writers take in the fabrication of fanfiction, and why it exists in the first place. The articles gives background information on fanfiction, looking at the original favorite fanfiction couple� Kirk and Spock� then moves forward in time, observing the widespread ...

dulosis writes fanfictiondulosiswrites.tumblr.comdulosis writes fanfiction. ... Summary: Somehow, at this stage in his career, waking up with breasts and a vagina on the morning of the biggest show of his life doesn�t even seem that comparatively weird to Niall. ... Summary: Harry sees Louis - really sees Louis - again for the first time in his mid-thirties.

Is there some sort of guide to character development ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/c0lmjp/is_there_some_sort_of_guide_to...One of the first things I do with a new character that has a decent sized role is fill out a D&D character sheet. It sounds kind of stupid but it helps give an overall sense of the character because it covers so many little things (you don't need to do all the dice rolls, etc. just use it as a guide for stuff you should know about them.)

How do you use fanfiction.net? : FanFiction - reddit.comhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/6gkg2o/how_do_you_use_fanfictionnetThis is probably a really stupid question, but the only time i've read fanfics on fanfiction.net is through fic recs. When i tried to use it I gave up cause it wasnt really �

you are the world, a glee fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9642908/1/you-are-the-worldyou are the world. It's rainy on a Tuesday when he realizes he's falling in love with her. ... but the first time I've posted something in a long, long time, and it may be for a while. but for you, cory. Favorite : Story Author Follow ...

Two Queens No Smoking Chapter 2, a rizzoli & isles fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13322921/2/Two-Queens-No-SmokingJane blinks. This is not the ludicrous, porny fantasy she had expected. Wanting her to do a Sexy Scientist Halloween costume striptease or something - that, she could have laughed off, patted Maura on the head, and said have fun getting off to that, but it's not happening in a million years. But the fact that Maura's response is rooted in a ...

12 Reasons To Read And Write Fanfiction - Odysseyhttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/12-reasons-read-write-fanfictionJun 13, 2016 ï¿½ 12 Reasons To Read And Write Fanfiction by Marybeth Wynen @drew-university Jun 13, ... we can escape into that world for a while. Just don�t stay too long! ... There is one author I follow whose Star Wars fic series is one of the greatest literary masterpieces I have ever read in my entire life. It inspires me as a writer from a technical ...

152 and More Twilight Fanfics Book 2 - page 10 ...https://www.perusingtheshelves.com/fanfiction/152-and-more-twilight-fanfics-book-2/180I'm looking for a Jasper/Bella story. It was all human, about Jasper and Bella going to live with Carlisle and Esme for the summer, because they both have issues. Jasper is a drug addict, and Bella is addicted to cutting. I know that in one of the chapters (one of the first ones) Bella used a cigarette to make a really bad burn mark on Jasper's ...

Taylor Swift - Part IV; Are You Ready For It ? - Page 3053 ...https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/l_anon/taylor-swift-part-iv-are-you-ready-for-it-t...This is some kaylor fanfiction. i actually believe in that, if Taylor hates scooter so much, imagine what she thinks of josh, she and karlie had a fallout for sure after 2016, the two sides did not leave on good terms imo ... the only truth she can speak in public but it's more than that. I think part of it is because of Karlie and how ...

Reviews: To Be Lost on the Road of Life | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11156991Its been 4 yearss! Plz this story is the best obito time travel au I've ever come across! Like ligit I wish this were an anime. This is the first fanfiction that's actually made me want to draw and animate fanart for it! Omfg U love this so much. The details the depth of the �

The Hero, The Dragon, And The Illusionist by ...https://www.deviantart.com/sinraipaleodemon1/art/The-Hero-The-Dragon-And-The...This is one of the fanfiction stories that got me into reading fanfiction in the first place. Sure wish the writer/s got out of hiatus and continued with the story. ... but it won't change our minds about it, just letting you know ahead of time. ... I have been having commissions made from him for a while now. Reply. NivekVonBeldo Featured By ...

The Curious and The Shinyhttps://thecuriousandtheshiny.tumblr.comHome of Curio the Lucario and Shine the Luxray! They are the main characters of my fanfiction project The Curious and the Shiny! Feel free to read the first chapter here!...

Worst Loud House Fanfictions I've Ever Read by ...https://www.deviantart.com/owenogletree/journal/Worst-Loud-House-Fanfictions-I-ve-Ever...May 24, 2019 ï¿½ The Loud House Fanfiction Review: The Wrong LoudThis is my first ever fanfiction review on DeviantArt, so I hope it goes well. I thought that I would take a look at "The Wrong Loud", written by Vincent-Starman. This guy is best known for writing "One Angry Person", which is easily one of the worst TLH fanfics I have ever read.

Reviews: Battle of The Towns AU | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12469005The characters, even though a fanfiction, should be fleshed out to show how the author wants to perceive them, that way little quirks can be created and used to entertain the reader. ... This is one of the best chapters! I like the hidden announcements on other features and pasts. Thank you for this! As for a Pairing I would like Nagisa ...

Authors Note | True love? A Harry potter fanfiction.https://www.quotev.com/story/10170651/True-love-A-Harry-potter-fanfiction/44Hi! I know these always suck but I need to let everyone know, I am going to be publishing a prequel to this and it�s called Simmering Love. It is a Sirius Black love story but it twists. This story needs to be read so that you may understand what will happen in the future. If you don�t read it that�s ok too but just know that Hayley Summers is Voldemort�s sister and that�s a reason ...

author_blog_posts/5539821-l-j-smith-s-new-vampires-diaries-series" h="ID=SERP,5184.1">L.J. Smith's Blog - L. J. Smith�s new Vampires Diaries ...https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/5539821-l-j-smith-s-new-vampires-diaries...L. J. Smith�s new Vampires Diaries series. ... Amazon has launched a new area called Kindle Worlds. This is a place where people can write fan fictions based on certain books, movies, shows, games, and music. The Vampire Diaries is one of the series that Amazon has obtained the license to include in their Worlds. ... I downloaded the app but ...

What�s the Best Holiday Gift You Can Give? Fanfiction ...https://www.tor.com/2015/12/14/holiday-fanfiction-gift-exchange-yuletideDec 14, 2015 ï¿½ I was a high-school senior, distracting myself from the dread and uncertainty of having just sent out my college applications with fanfiction. As I was one of �

The Promised One, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12830541/1/The-Promised-One"Hmm, they all want you," he whispered with a dark chuckle. "But I am the one you belong to, Harry. You are the promised one, my promised one." Harry moaned quietly. He loved it when Tom was possessive. "Yes, I know," he murmured, pressing himself impossibly closer. "I'm yours, Tom, I know that."

The Chosen One Chapter 1, a ncis fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5455263/1/The-Chosen-OneThe two men sat on thin metal chairs in the small bare room and looked up at the large expensive flat screen. 'Ok these are the candidates' There was a click and three photos flashed up on the screen. Two men and a woman. 'We have here three Federal Agents, each from a different agency, each from a different location across the country.

Phantasm - Chapter 1 - ColorfulCrayola - Alien vs Predator ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/5285453/chapters/12200408Curiosity and a sense of adventure draw her and her friends into the forest to start their own investigation. However, they find more than debris lurking in those woods. ... you can find me over at fanfiction.net under the same name. You can also find the history lesson of this fic on that profile. ... The gaping hole in his chest dripped gore ...

Fanfiction Ramblings.: Deleted Scene Episode 2https://fanfictionramblings.blogspot.com/2010/10/deleted-scene-episode-2.htmlOct 24, 2010 ï¿½ Deleted Scene Episode 2 ... Shikaku chuckled and jumped up on to one of the rooftops beside him. He bent down from his position on the roof and stared at the black haired boy in amusement. Harii looked up at him with a smile and said, "Thanks Nara-san!" ... as in an actual pairing but people seem to think my thoughts are the epitome of wrong. I ...

Name for Hufflepuff Version of Death Eaters? : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/54t9u3/name_for_hufflepuff_version_of...Misc Name for Hufflepuff Version of Death Eaters? (self.HPfanfiction) ... And his followers are "The Symphonists" In his youth, in the orphanage, Voldemort was influenced by Lenin and Marx. The Internationale shall rule the wizarding world. ... I'll take an idea from one of the fanfics I've read and say �[Hufflepuffian] Shadow Council�. ...

The Reason I Can't have Tumblr Chapter 1, an agents of s.h ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12417232/1/The-Reason-I-Can-t-have-TumblrFanFiction | unleash ... One of the youngest Rookies was going to disappear with her from everywhere but once the team started dying with signs of being tortured she faked clearance for an almost invisible protection protocol and left her with an orphanage. ... Victoria was the first to yell as the girl smiled brightly and put the safety back ...

The Beloved Chapter 9: Why you have to die, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9077939/9/The-BelovedI didn't have a way to escape. I heard the boy scream and scream and scream even louder as I bit him, but I just couldn't control myself. After some time he went silent and limp in my arms. I shook him tried to wake him, but it was too late. That was the first time, I killed someone. Not the last time, as I had to find out soon after the incident.

Airwolf and Other Fandoms Fanfiction - A Storybook and ...https://rachel500.livejournal.com/92268.htmlFanfiction This post will act as the index to all my Airwolf fanfiction and any fanfiction written for non-Stargate fandoms. Airwolf: The Lost Season Series Single Parent Hawke , The Jade Wolf , The Truth About Caitlin , Old Friends and New Enemies , Hawkes Wolf , Father Figures , Personal�

Last Stop on the Total Drama Train/Lightning | Total Drama ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Last_Stop_on_the_Total_Drama_Train/...Lightning, described as The Athletic Overachiever, is a contestant on Last Stop on the Total Drama Train.. Coverage. Lightning first appeared in episode one, saying that he was going to win and arm wrestles Jo soon after. Later, he was placed onto Team Stowaways with Dakota, Dawn and Brick.

Reviews: Serpent Fangs and Lion Strength | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/252444411/15/2010 c17 4 Tearle Well, I finished this series. Brilliant. Your writing definitely improved over the three fics, and while always exciting, it became more believable (sometimes the first one could be a little farfetched, even in the wizarding world and allowing for OOCness) and more emotionally true.

Spoiler - Douluo Dalu 4 | Novel Updates Forumhttps://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/douluo-dalu-4.83543Mar 22, 2019 ï¿½ technically someone picked it in webnovel but not only translated the first two chapters and dubbed it as fanfiction or original, if I didn't read the raw I wouldn't have known it was the real thing. I hope it changed it, still this someone is really slow to update...

TtH � Story � King Xander - Buffy Crossover Fanfictionhttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-6272-4/tohonomike+King+Xander.htmA "Multiple Crossings > Xander-Centered" fan-fiction story. Xander becomes King and heads for London. A bit of Hellsing, Stargate and European TV and Films. Part 23 is �

Reviews: The Pox Conclusion | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10598741Yikes! Despite all the discomfort, I bet they aren't too sorry she opened that door (I know I'm glad she did!). The visuals you gave us were hilarious and so completely I/C. Loved the comment about Sheldon being crazy, thinking he could get pox again. Perfect, that. Best of all was the closing. The impetus for the beginng of a list of "unusual ...

Your Life in Camp Half-Blood (Long Results) | Percy ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/430867889339931783Resultado de imagem para heroes of olympus fanfiction truth or dare omg Rick Riordan needs to add this in the books They should make home like al rainbow colors, oh I just imagined the stolls like dumping paint on him, like bright pink paint <<<< YUSS I feel like the Stoll brothers or Percy would pay one of the Iris kids to do this to Nico

The terrifying power of the Legendary Super Saiyan ...www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-183.html> I'll explain : There is a french fanfiction done by a french fan of DBM and is titled Universe 16's story The translation of the first chapter will come very soon. A special chapter will also tell the story. Everything will come in good time.

Bonds of the hearts, a Pok�mon - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12804512/1/Bonds-of-the-heartsbonds of the hearts. Chapter 1. The ninja family reunion and memory lane. disclaimer I do not own Pok�mon and naruto and to let you know this is my first one I made of Ash returning to the hidden leaf village to sees his wife and an daughter he get to see for the first time going to test her skills and seeing sakura at old memory lane they had over the years now their spark of love returns to ...

The Silver Flash Chapter 1: Prologue, a naruto fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5435636/1/The-Silver-FlashThe boy knew he wasn't normal though. He had a flowing long fox tail with silver fur, and a pair of silver fox ears on his head. The boy was running as fast as he could, on all fours. He was turning corners left and right, trying to lose the mob. But no luck, since there were shinobi among the mob, throwing kunai at him, to slow him down.

Being Reborn is the Best Thing Ever! V2 (BNHA! Various x ...https://www.quotev.com/story/11907092/Being-Reborn-is-the-Best-Thing-Ever-V2-BNHA...This is a new and improved version of my older fanfiction, Being Reborn Is The Best Thing Ever!(BNHA! Various x Reader) Discontinued!The reader will now have a new, unique Quirk, and a possibly more satisfying backstory and personality!

universe-as-The-Addams-Family" h="ID=SERP,5117.1">Could Harry Potter exist in the same universe as The ...https://www.quora.com/Could-Harry-Potter-exist-in-the-same-universe-as-The-Addams-FamilyThere is a very good series of fanfictions (sadly not yet finished) that covers this concept. Perfect Slytherins - Tales From The First Year This is the first of the stories, and there are three more. It includes a sympathetic Severus Snape, and a...

Pizzagater Wrote Trump/Sansa Game of Thrones Fanfiction ...https://www.themarysue.com/sansa-trump-fanfiction-darkest-timelineNov 15, 2018 ï¿½ The fanfiction in question is called �The Lady and the Trump,� because the night is dark and filled to the absolute brim with terrors. In the first paragraph, these are the opening sentences:

Hogwarts Mayhem of The Sands of Time by SoulofSlytherin on ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=287984They were hunters, hardly human really, and often thought of as the darkest of the dark. Dumbledore knew better, or thought he did at least. Ferro Jachtpaard was their leader and a close friend of Dumbledore�s. His men circled Hogwarts, dressed completely in black as they blended into the shadows.

Young Justice Forums | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/forums/cartoon/Young-JusticeNov 22, 2012 ï¿½ *INVITATION ONLY* " We are the castoffs of the city, told to cease our existence. We didn't listen. We clipped the strings of our fate and we will control all we want. We will create our utopia and we will lead!" There's a lot of gangs in Gotham, but none that rose so fast as Cs. Play as a member, an ally, or an enemy as the story unfolds.

TtH � Reviews � The Lost Reagan - tthfanfic.orghttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Reviews-33034A "Television > Blue Bloods" fan-fiction story. Frank discovers that his son, kidnapped years before, is alive and living in Sunnydale, California. He and his children go there to collect their son at his high school graduation, not realizing the horrors they will see.. "The Lost Reagan" was archived at Twisting the Hellmouth by lateVMlover

Reviews: Along those lines | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10623702Those efforts to include him and a Sirius that seems to be much more perceptive since he's worrying about each of them seem to have Peter more confident in his place amongst the group. I'm almost hoping he'll be something other than a rat since I think that would be one of the biggest signs to James that he had changed things.

And this is Medieval Times Chapter 1: Prologue, a warcraft ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12256354/1/And-this-is-Medieval-TimesAuthor Notes: so this story is basically one of those Self Inserts types. Close to an Original character as well. Only the difference is the Main Character has absolutely no Idea where he is. I'll try and make it into a comedy of sorts, but it also has its tender moments and comfort scenes as well.

Trouble, a kickin' it fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8731775/1/TroubleFanFiction | unleash ... and suddenly they had to do everything with each other. This may have been a beginning to a beautiful friendship, but it also was the beginning of ... They might be hurt, when they fell apart, however, time heals most wounds. Not all stories have happy endings and this is one of them - two best friends and crushes who ...

Fanfiction_txt on Twitter: "This is the STAR WARS ...https://twitter.com/fanfiction_txt/status/1045802599553921026Sep 28, 2019 ï¿½ This is the STAR WARS fanfiction page, NOT the stupid LIBTARD PAGE! 3:29 PM - 28 Sep 2018. 292 Retweets ... Oh heck is this real because oh my is this one of those "doozy"s I've heard so much about? 1 reply 0 retweets 1 like. Reply. 1. Retweet. ... Deep Space Nine was the best Star Wars show. 1 reply 0 retweets 5 likes. Reply. 1. Retweet.

Reviews: Home Is Where The Heart(h) is | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11628074And was the reason that Zeus didn't lead the demi-god/godly army because Percy was/was supposed to be? ... I tried doing it with 'structure' but it was only a dam blocking my creativity. ... there are not very many of them, but this is by far, one of the best I have read, either on fanfiction or Wattpad. Once again, great job on the great story ...

Reviews: I may kill myself in the dark | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3322603Its a good start to a story, if very AU, but it needs a better ending of a sequel. 2/2/2012 c2 1 AllWasWell07 ... this was fantastic this was the perfect drama and plot u do give me a drama angst lover a reason to keep reading fanfictions and try to find new material, perfect i have read it 3 times by now. ... I think that this is one of the ...

"Cannonball" - Official FanFiction Trailer [Delena fanmade ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khSGZWQPaLMClick to view4:13Dec 26, 2015 ï¿½ This is one of my favorite AU stories, I love everything about it! ... But it has been said that there is a fine line between love and hate. DE. AU AH ... Official FanFiction Trailer [Delena ...Author: ele.Views: 65K

worriedpeach | MONBEBE Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/monbebe/page/user/worriedpeach/BQw2_ew2ubfJn71LnPnQQG0ajGenp...Happy birthday Shownu, and happy holidays everyone :joy: time for day 5 of the ice breaker challenge! What do you do in your free time? I dont really do much at all tbh, i lay in bed, get on tumblr, or write fanfiction.

Reviews: The Crazy World of High School 2 | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/73336632/17/2018 c14 guest nono no no no wtf kai i used to think you were ok and all dat shit but my nigga im starting to have second thoughts now! i only want ash amd dawn to be together and from what i believe,you are the one who is ruining their relationship!kai i just want you to leave to be honest!

Zux Fanfiction part two? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120625021306AAtz8pOJun 25, 2012 ï¿½ Anyone have the link for zux fanfiction part 2? I'm a directioner & love the boys dearly. I read the first one & it's awful but everyone keeps saying there's second one. I know I shouldn't read it but I'm curious, so post the link below? Thanks a lot, !Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Naruto Communities | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/Naruto/1/3/186Itachi and Sakura, one of the most popular and favoured pairings.Whether he's cruel and manipulating, or loving and understanding, in a relationship with Itachi, there's always love and deception. Find all the great ItaSaku content in this C2 community. All ratings and genres are welcomed.

Cambion Chapter 1: Foreword, a Harry Potter - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12928183/1/CambionIt was one of the challenges ('Hogwarts Pieces', for those interested) of whitetigerwolf that inspired me to try another story, but my first attempt, Hermione Bael, got some negative feedback when the first chapters were posted in The Cauldron, and while I tried to persevere, I realised that I didn't know how to continue the story after a ...

My Fate {Nalu Fanfiction} - A New Experience - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/221638842-my-fate-nalu-fanfiction-a-new-experienceMy Fate {Nalu Fanfiction} Fanfiction "Mermaids can't lie, we'll die if we do. Disappear like we never existed in the first place. This is my peoples curse." Join Lucy Heartfilia on an adventure of a life time. A life of a mermaid can be quite dangerous. She was in a little bit of a �Reviews: 171Content Rating: everyone

But it did. (Draco Malfoy x Reader) - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/story/9562113/But-it-did-Draco-Malfoy-x-Reader/1May 20, 2017 ï¿½ You are the daughter of two rich purebloods, but not like the other ones. You didn't really bragged about your richness. ... But it did. (Draco Malfoy x Reader) Chapter 1. mrs.malfoy. Tags Fanfiction Harry Potter. Hey! So my first proper fanfiction, and I'm really scared xd Hope you'll like it, sorry if my english is bad or the story is ...

What is the worst Attack on Titan fanfic that you've ever ...https://www.reddit.com/.../comments/2ot7q0/what_is_the_worst_attack_on_titan_fanfic_thatI guess what really surprises me is that there are many good AOT fanfiction stories on that site, but people tend to read the ones that are the complete opposite of the characters. Mostly the stories that are just full of drama and terrible plot twist are the ones that get the most attention.

Reviews: MCSM: Immortal's Child | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12141889/0/17That's why I thought he was Herobrine, you know, Herobrine evil, Brine seems evil but could be a good guy. I just realized that Steve and Alex are the names of the default skins. And that Steve looks similar to what a zombie wears. Also are you taking in OCs or something, I would just like to suggest a name and a personality if that's the case.

want it, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13293019/1/want-itUnclipping her bra, he throws it to the side to rub at her nipples, twisting them gently between his fingers before taking one of them in his mouth and swirling his tongue around the sensitive area. This earns him a moan, Sakura's back arching forward as she jerks her hips up to meet his.

This is what I am Chapter 8, a mortal instruments fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12429300/9/This-is-what-I-amOne of Camille's servents opened it and looked Magnus up and down. ... Camille. I have dated others to try and forget you but it hasn't worked. I have been struggling and realised I can't fight it anymore." ... She stopped behind him and whispered in his ear. He could feel her breath and fought the urge to gag. "Why?" Magnus could tell she was ...

Uncle Severus - Chapter 1 - JenTheSnarryShipper - Harry ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/13340796/chapters/30540738Jan 11, 2018 ï¿½ This is so different than my other fanfiction and I wanted to make it CLEAR that I know a sick, triggering fetish/topic to write about. ... He pointed to a light on the side of the round hot-tub. Snape nodded, �Good choice�you go ahead and explore while I think of what I want.� ... but it felt good. His penis felt all swollen ...

Reviews: The New Dead | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10189790FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... I hope you continue to work on this because definitely one of my favorites. You keep all the characters in check and the reactions that occured with each one aren't overly done. ... You loose that a little if he's putting in his two cents. I may be beating a dead horse but doing his point of ...

Inuyasha Inuyasha/Kouga Complete archived on fanfiction.nethttps://my-fanficrecs.blogspot.com/2008/01/inuyasha-inuyashakouga-complete.htmlInuyasha Inuyasha/Kouga Complete archived on fanfiction.net ... Kagome is fed up with InuYasha not caring about her feelings, so she turns to a potion to put him in his place. Now the hanyou can�t stop caring...about the people he hates most. ... Inuyasha and the gang get caught in one of Naraku's traps, resulting in the loss of all of ...

A New Beginning Chapter 38, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8980995/38/A-New-BeginningA huge thank you to Katandjasper for helping me fix my work up, for all your love and support. You are the best and I love you! I don't own Twilight. Chapter 38. When Bella and Jasper got closer to the house Jasper picked up Peter's scent and followed it to a tree with a hollow in the middle. Inside was a backpack filled with clothes for him ...

You Found Me Chap. 127 - The L Word Fanfiction - on LesFanhttps://lesfan.com/fanfiction/the-l-word/you-found-me-chap-127Morning comes and Tina is alone in bed, but soon hears the shower running. smiles looking at the clock, Wow we have and hour and a half til me have to catch the bus for the tour. She jumps up seeing breakfast already out on the balcony on there table. Damn how is she such a morning person here and I can�t drag her out of bed at home.

She's No Lamb Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9176374/1/She-s-No-LambShe's a mob princess that was hidden from the mafia world and has never been seen. He's the next in line to take over his father's 'organization'. Arranged marriages happen in this world and theirs will create an alliance. He expects her to be just another spoiled mafia brat. But �

Assassin's Creed - Naruto by Jarein on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/jarein/art/Assassin-s-Creed-Naruto-254410319A companion piece to my Assassin's Creed -Shinobi concept art, another design for the Naruto/AC crossover fanfiction Jexxinto is working on. Fan Fic Link - [link] Jexx has instructed me that in his fic, Naruto would have dual identities where one would be his "assassin vigilante" persona, and another would be his "everyday shinobi ...

The Godslingers 2: Chapter 6 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Godslingers_2:_Chapter_6William POV We all gathered in the Big House. Chiron looked terrible, his shaggy beard was turning grey and his face was wrinkled and he looked sickly. "Chiron...whats happened to you?" Linda asked "The...the gods are the only thing keeping me immortal, without them....i will fade just the same...

Reviews: Nice Things And Why We Can't Have Them | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12236482Except one who has a god their devoted to. I wonder if he'll notice her talking to an "inner voice" and find her oddly relatable, in his own twisted way lol 3) My guess is she's trying to catch him off guard and maybe play a card as one who is "all knowing" or maybe was sent by the Mother so he will be inclined to let her live? We'll see

Bad Homestuck Fanfiction � Homestuck High - Chapter 2https://badhomestuckfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/156586324288/homestuck-high-chapter-2Homestuck high Chapter 2: Karkats incident and Jades secret, a homestuck fanfic | FanFiction. hi guys chapter 2. i finished chapter 1 a while back b4 my other beta reder got busy wit school since she didnt start then so now my otherfriend said shed beta it insted.

Chapter 6 � Vampire Rescue part 2 | kasey1939https://kasey1939.wordpress.com/.../chapter-6-vampire-rescue-part-2Chapter 6 � Vampire Rescue part 2. Daina took a deep breath and decided on a plan, sort of, well it was at least more of a plan than what she started with so she felt just fine with calling it a plan now. Turning back towards the room she ran up to stand between Jason and Sookie and explain what was about to �

Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rule of Three | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13165279FanFiction | unleash ... Susan was the first to soothe Harry's dreams, she was the first to get a topless lotion rub, she was the first to snog Harry (although Hermione was there to be fair). ... and she is the one to cause Harry to have a PTSD flashback episode then in this latest chapter she loses herself to a compulsion and Susan saves the ...

More Than One Way to Skin a Cat Chapter ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13283547/11/More-Than-One-Way-to-Skin-a-CatFanFiction | unleash ... Severus had always known there was a sadistic little prick in Hudley, but it was nice to finally have proof. "Mrs. Figg's cats, too. Snowflake always looks at me like�" ... This was the night, now, the one they'd all been waiting for, and so they were being subjected to a final motivational speech. "Dudley, none of ...

Who Was the First Fictional Character You Fell in Love ...https://www.themarysue.com/who-was-your-first-fictional-loveWho was the first character you ever crushed on, and do you remember what it was about them that drew you in? ... writing fanfiction, posting in Internet forums, pouring over ... But it was Han ...Author: Kaila-Hale-Stern

Horror Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/c/Horror?page=1Browse through and read horror fanfiction stories and books ... it meant suffering from abuse from her peers. Each day, she struggled with her self-worth...until she met someone. For the first time in her ... Add to library 35 Discussion ... I never thought I'd be kind to a mere mortal, and in all honesty, I never thought that I'd be forced to ...

A Curse: A Fanfiction � Page 2 � The Falcon's Flyerhttps://falconsflyer.org/category/studentfiction/a-curse-a-fanfiction/page/2Chapter 6- Discoveries Shadow It was the next day. Shadow was walking to the park. For the first time in a while, he was excited. I just hope they aren't late! It sure has been a long time, but it �

Fanfiction IDEAS | K-Pop Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/k-pop/page/blog/fanfiction-ideas/YkIb_ueERN3wZNXL1qmw2p8V5jp2jmTags: Tragedy, romance, adventure. Description: Trapped in the past [Choose which female character you wish to be the female lead], wishes to stay in a time, a time when she was the happiest with her her boyfriend who mysteriously went missing(Oh Sehun), But when Chanyeol tries to reel her back into reality, she gets into a tragic accident, leading to a comma, where she momentarily lives a ...

Just a Dream | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Just_a_DreamShe was trapped. Trapped between a rock and a hard place. She didn't know what to do. But, she did what was right. But it was Just a Dream. She sacraficed herself. She sacraficed herself for her friends. And she let go of her secret. But it was Just a Dream. And, in the end, all that was left of her was the scent of perfume in the air.

Yozora Mokusei | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Yozora_MokuseiYozora Mokusei is a daughter of Fujin and known to be manipulative and stern. She must get that from her father as he is known to be the God of winds, this could be regarded as a bipolar task as he is known to be kind and feirce at the times.Yozora is also known to be very attractive and even by...

Chapter 13 of Open Your Eyes by LumosEmmaFaye on ...https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=482245Draco grunted and Hermione knew that was the only answer she would get so she closed the door and got dressed back into her favourite jeans which she charmed to smell like vanilla instead of slightly smelling of vomit and a clean white long sleeved shirt before wrapping herself up in her school cloak.

This isn't a beach lady, this is a bathtub!, a rwby fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13295875/1/This-isn-t-a-beach-lady-this-is-a-bathtubJaune relaxed in his team's dormroom's new bathtub. After much deliberation and much begging on the knees and grovelling before Glynda Goodwitch, he was able to convince her to get a bathtub installed into his dormroom. It was fucking perfect. "Ahhhh� the life." He moaned as he laid down and relaxed.

Your love is it, a ben 10 fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7470823/1/Your-love-is-itYour love is it. I do not own Ben 10. The rust bucket was full of the sounds of Gwen's laughter as Ben chased her around the RV. One would think he's pissed at her but as a �

Solangelo - Chapter 1 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/230660235-solangelo-chapter-1Read Chapter 1 from the story Solangelo by thea1010 (my_love) with 17,080 reads. highschool, nico, fluff. ... Will brought me to the very back into a room that actually had walls and a door instead of a curtain. I looked at Will with a confused look, why was he giving me the only good room? ... Hey guys my first real fanfiction. Please ...Reviews: 533Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: A Girl and A Boy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12734395for A Girl and A Boy. 1/23 c4 12 themirrorminder.372259 Oh gosh I read this chapter as slowly as humanly possible just to savour it, but it was impossible, your writing is just too brilliant! Wonderful work. I LOVED Gendry's interactions with Sansa and Jon. ... You write so well that we can forget FanFiction. It has become a story about ...

Reviews: In The Dark | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/2602495Not only does this story end on the biggest cliffhanger yet but it is also altogether amazing. I love how you write and how you manage to put so much information into the story but still manage to drag out the story for a really good length. that is a skill I am immensely jealous of.

r/HPfanfiction - Azkaban!Harry - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4z6lt9/azkabanharryr/HPfanfiction: Fanfic - Hogwarts style! ... As in, his mind or soul was detached from his body, and possessed the building of Azkaban, overlooking the inmates, and owning the dementors. Sounds like it could be cool. ... Harry Potter is sent to prision for a crime he did commit. Now they need their hero back but he's lost all interest in saving ...

fanfictionhttps://fanficsquad.tumblr.com/post/97579175033/paradiso-narryHarry wakes up to someone kissing his jaw gently and a smile forms on his lips instantly. He still can�t believe his reality now. His eyes flutter open and he�s met with his boyfriend�s beautiful blue ones, which make Harry�s heart stutter every time he looks into them. Even after six months of relationship.

It's not Lupus - gallifreyanlibertea.tumblr.comhttps://gallifreyanlibertea.tumblr.com/fanfictionMy Fanfiction Masterpost (Some links will lead to my ao3 because I�ve deleted them off Tumblr.) NSFW-Allen Jones likes to torture a certain elementary school�s hot principal.Mint chocolate! USUK. I Took My Hater Out On A Date- Alfred Jones had woken up to an interesting video from a popular British YouTuber named Arthur Kirkland.

Hank's Walk | A work of fanfiction, based on Stephen King ...https://yuletideoverdrive.wordpress.comJanuary 1, 2010 Author�s Note on writing this and OTW. Posted in Author's Note tagged Organisation of Transformative Works, OTW, Stephen King fanfic, The Long Walk, Yuletide at 11:01 pm by yuletideoverdrive. This story is the first Yuletide story I ever wrote that actually hurt to write.

astral-sam.tumblr.com - Whitney ; spn writing bloghttps://astral-sam.tumblr.comHearing about the Mishapocalypse has made my day so many times. Retelling J2M�s pranks on each other to a friend. Writing and reading epic fanfiction. These all give me hope. Soon our journey will close, but it will never really end. We�ll still watch reruns, �

Not Who You Expected Chapter 1, a rwby fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13275246/1/Not-Who-You-ExpectedThe force of the impact made him grunt as the deck cracked beneath him and the ship was pushed backwards through the water, but through it all, the man didn't budge from his position above her, even when his cloak ignited before being torn free, revealing long, blond hair, and a familiar face underneath. "Jaune!" Blake yelled.

And So I Ran Chapter 12, a fifty shades trilogy fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12847470/12/And-So-I-RanThe place was packed, and the operatives were apparently trying to be discreet, so the picture angles weren't always the best, but it was reassuring to see Ana in public, engaged in conversation, and even occasionally smiling. That fucker had his hand on Ana's back in one of the images, and it made me want to rip his face off.

From Star Trek to Fifty Shades: how fanfiction went ...https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/aug/08/fanfiction-fifty-shades-star-trek-harry...Aug 08, 2018 ï¿½ Devotees of fanfiction will sometimes tell you that it�s one of the oldest writing forms in the world. Seen with this generous eye, the art of writing stories using other people�s creations ...Author: Mikaella Clements

LF smutty Harry/Fleur | Harry/Gabrielle | Harry ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6gn0st/lf_smutty_harryfleur_harrygabrielle'How Fleur Delacour Seduced Me' is my favorite Harry/Fleur story of all time. I'm always looking for more stories that can live up to this masterpiece but iv3 never found anything as good.

OPM fanfiction that's you may like to read. : OnePunchManhttps://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/7qwn9x/opm_fanfiction_thats_you_may_like...Jan 16, 2018 ï¿½ OPM fanfiction that's you may like to read. fan content (self.OnePunchMan) ... After Saitama and Genos received an invitation to a big event, they decided to attend it; not knowing what exactly would await them in the next weeks: social differences, duels, the Blizzard group and sky pirates. ... It�s a crossover between SAO and OPM but it ...

Does sending private messages to FanFiction users about ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100719092124AAh75tiJul 19, 2010 ï¿½ I sent a little private message to a few users about two of my newest stories, and I'm really worried about my account getting suspended. I read the rules above the private message entry, and they said this: Note: Private Messages (PMs) are delivered to both the intended receiver's email account as well as the Messaging Inbox on the site.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 5

The Path Not Taken - Delylah's Den - sites.google.comhttps://sites.google.com/site/delylahsden/fanfiction/harry-potter-fanfiction-1/short...This is the result, taking into account that fact that Jo recently indicated in an interview with Melissa Anelli that "it could have gone that way." This is unbetaed, and I don't have my copy of HPatDH handy...I think my husband took it with him to work this week, so if I've made any glaring canon errors, just point 'em out and I'll try to fix ...

InsaneJournalasylums.insanejournal.com/snarry_games/255690.htmlwhitecotton 2009-09-12 08:02 pm UTC (): So, having the good fortune to have been one of the betas, I can be first with a review. This is one of those truly astounding, breath-taking fics that steals your mind, your heart and buries deep into the heart of fanfiction; and I love every word of it.

I See Two Chapter 2: The First Change, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13328441/2/I-See-TwoShout out to hobifam for posting the first review! Hope you love this one just as much! ... "I'm Avery and Draco." Hopefully keeping it to just first names would help him relax a little. ... "Right," Harry said, a gleam in his eye, "See you on the train." Avery waved as Draco left and she waited for Joy to finish paying. Exiting the ...

Changes Chapter 1: prologue, a harry potter ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5162161/1/ChangesI do not own Harry Potter, JKR does, for my own amusement. ... Unfortunately it takes six months to a year to get everything ready. The further back you go the longer it will take. ... He went over everything in his mind and decided to think about what the book said and to also take it's advice to think about it for awhile.

E-10: Horizons | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/E-10:_HorizonsOverviewFansPlot SummaryOriginal Run June 29, 2018-TBA Writers Ebomnitrix CaT (Season 1) Kakapokid5 Runny Paradox Multimedia TranswiththePlans Project Carthage Guide Previous None Next None Gallery Source. E-10: Horizons is a brand new series created by Ethan. A sneak peek of the first two episodes was released on June 29th, 2018. The series premiered on October 12th continuing onward with t">E-10: Horizons Information Genre Superhero Action/Adventure Sci-Fi Slice of Life RomCom Creators Ebomnitrix Seasons 1 Episodes 20 Original Run June 29, 2018-TBA Writers Ebomnitrix CaT (Season 1) Kakapokid5 Runny Paradox Multimedia TranswiththePlans Project Carthage Guide Previous None Next None Gallery Source. E-10: Horizons is a brand new series created by Ethan. A sneak peek of the first two episodes was released on June 29th, 2018. The series premiered on October 12th continuing onw�See more on ben10fanfiction.fandom.com � Text under CC-BY-SA license

Softly Comes The Storm (Fanfic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/SoftlyComesTheStormSoftly Comes the Storm is a canon-divergent Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them fanfiction, in which Grindelwald hands over Credence to a follower of his. Credence is then used as a sex slave alongside Newt Scamander. More plot than expected ensues. A completed fic by twitchtipthegnawer on Archive of Our Own.

sofia the first fanfiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/sofia the first fanfictionThis comic is dedicated to AquaTorquoise from fanfiction.net (also a little contribution also for the Sofia the First fandom. This is the small portion of the fanfic) Title: �Friend in Need� - Cedric, Sofia, and Baileywick take a trip to a local market, unaware that they are being watched by Slickwell, who wants revenge on Sofia for her interference with his plans last time.

Reviews: The Holiday of Hope | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/116310933/1/2016 c21 anotherboarduser I think this story is not a good one... I mean even in the note is sad Severus would be Severus if he didn't suffer... But to write that, the writer just decide to let Lily's hypocrisy go and let Severus just be a exploited person to a bad degree.

He Who is Called Great Chapter 1: The Bazaar, a he-man ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10335905/1/He-Who-is-Called-GreatIn this world, however, the sun chose that moment to shine in just the right way to cause one of the objects to glow brightly. The red light caught Adam's attention, prompting him to glance down as he walked past. Seconds later he stopped dead in his tracks, swiftly backtracked, and stared in disbelief. ... Adam cringed as the flowerpot the ...

Not Your Puppet Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12793601/1/Not-Your-PuppetFollow/Fav Not Your Puppet. By: ... Harry, dredging up the words from what felt like a deep well of despair inside him, "so does that mean that . . . that one of us has got to kill the other one . . . in the end ... He-who-fucking-belongs-nowhere. That's who's left," His lower lip trembled wildly as the door behind him exploded around him. ...

The Light in the Darkness~A Rise of the Guardians x Reader ...https://www.quotev.com/story/11550016/The-Light-in-the-DarknessA-Rise-of-the-Guardians...A long time ago, before the universe was craeted, there was darkness. From this darkness came four beings. Some may call them gods, some may call them spirits and some may call them demons. But one thing is for sure - they were the most powerful beings in the universe. Who are these beings, you may

Originals(Part_9)" h="ID=SERP,5144.1">The Untold Tales of the Originals(Part 9) | The Vampire ...https://thevampirediariesfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Untold_Tales_of_the_Originals...As the creature prepares to stab Mikael, Elijah appears out of nowhere, having his head reattached to his body and takes the broken part of the sword and slashes off the creatures hand. The creature roams around in panic. The creature tries to stab Elijah and instead gets its other hand cut off.

A New Found Love Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13324318/1/A-New-Found-LoveAnd that thanks to you and your assholes of family members, I either have to be dead or a vampire, asshat." I said, yelling at the idiot. "Wow, such an extraordinary human! Is this Bella?" One of them asked, and they all whipped back their cloaks off of their heads. They all looked at me, into my eyes, and I felt a random connection.

Marvelous Chapter 2, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13333296/2/MarvelousShe smiled, clearly impressed by Peter's quick reflexes and the fact that he had seemingly plucked the kitten that was now in his hands from nowhere. She held her hands out, and the boy handed Nutmeg over to her. "What are the Avengers?" "That's a long story, too," Nick said.

What are some good novel-length Harry Potter fanfics about ...https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-good-novel-length-Harry-Potter-fanfics-about-the...Nov 11, 2016 ï¿½ I am not an avid fan-fiction reader, but I occasionally try a few. I came across this work a few weeks ago. It is called the Shoebox Project. Some chapters are letters sent between Remus and Sirius, while others are select incidents along with som...

[Request] Path to Victory!Alt-powers and OCs : WormFanfichttps://www.reddit.com/r/WormFanfic/comments/6rn1cx/request_path_to_victoryaltpowers...Worm, Ward, Pact, and Twig based fanfiction. Meta-discussion about Wildbow fanfic in general. Requests for specific types of fics/specific aspects of stories. Posting/advertising your own story is allowed. Make it clear that you are the author if you are doing this. Other things might be good, but just message a mod before submitting.

Great Batman fanfiction in honor of the Dark Knight's 80th ...https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/read-this-fanfiction-great-batman-stories-in-honor-of...Mar 31, 2019 ï¿½ Welcome to Read This Fanfiction, a weekly digest of the hottest and latest fanfics about all your favorite movies, television shows, anime, and more.Whether they're popular, heartbreaking, innovative, or just plain entertaining, here's what you should be reading! Batman. Happy birthday, Batman!The caped crusader turned 80 on March 30, and so we�re celebrating with some bat-acular fanfiction ...

Ra's al Ghul dipping into Gotham's underworld. : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/68h5t1/ras_al_ghul_dipping_into_gothams...Ra's al Ghul is low on cash in wherever he lives. So he decides to turn the Lazarus out goo into a drug that he sells for a lot of money. It ends up in Gotham where Bane hears of it and confronts Ra's to beat him up and get his drug out of Gotham where (for the stories' sake) Bane currently rules with venom.

Reviews: A Strange Comet | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13058412Wow, just wow...amazing story. I recommend it for everyone to read it. Really, in my opinion, one of the best in the universe of Detroit: Become Human I have ever read, it deserves much more likes then it has now. The best thing about this story are definitely characters - especially Connor (my sweet boi:).

The Games They Play Chapter 11, a harry ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11321032/11/The-Games-They-Play"What year did you come back from?" Severus asked, placing his cup on his lap as he gazed at the elder wizard, he had a rough estimate on what age he as, if you listened to what Shacklebolt said then it was thirty-four years old, but Har�no, Blake could only have just used his parents birth dates to make it easier to remember - he had no possible idea on what this incarnation of Harry Potter ...

I Will Wait, an inuyasha fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13102296/1/I-Will-WaitHer brown eyes were filled with sadness and longing...but it wasn't the first time she felt this way. After all, when your husband goes off with his best friend to a far-off village to slay a pesky demon, it's natural that you feel a little lonely...and worried...especially when you're pregnant with your third child.

My Eve(Azusa x Reader): Chapter 1 | Diabolik Lovers?? Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/diaboliklove/page/blog/my-eve-azusa-x-reader-chapter-1/420e...Here is the first official chapter of my long term fanfiction: My Eve(Azusa x Reader) *Photo belong ... he kneeled down on one knee and was holding your hand in his cold yet comforting one. He looked into your (e/c) eyes with his purple orbs, his face shaped into a frown, making him look bland. ... he kept his straight face but it was obvious ...

(170415) Wonho�s Fancafe update (1) Ho-chin Because it�s ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/852728510665723891But it is th� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad This isn't the first time i've been to a blind sex date. But it is the first time someone actually wanted me. ... His lil cute nail paint in his lil' finger is the cutest omg???? im proud of myself for loving him ?? ???????????? ...

Reviews: The New School Adjustment | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/122702189/17/2017 c20 4 Warriorcreed Well Penny is changing and Hayley sure seems to see some interest from Penny for her brother. I'm sort of hoping that at their next 'private' tutoring session 'Big Old 5' Penny decides to comfort Leonard a little for the 'Kurt' situation and it leads to a �

Failure Comes Across | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Failure_Comes_AcrossBen,Gwen,Kevin,and Elena found out that the 10 aliens in Ben's Trigonmatrix is missing.Ben searched for them himself,and in an hour,he comes back,with the 10 aliens back in his watch again.Meanwhile,Vilgax and Psyphon with Bioids and R.E.D.'s,are now in Aranhaschimnia.Then,they saw the four heroes.The heroes fought Bioids and R.E.D.'s.Vilgax and Psyphon ran fast to a treehouse �

Save the Last Dance FanFiction Archive | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/movie/Save-the-Last-DanceMovies: Save the Last Dance fanfiction archive with over 34 stories. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans.

The Latest Euphoria Episode Featured Animated, Erotic One ...https://www.pastemagazine.com/.../euphoria-aired-animated-one-direction-fanfiction-a.htmlJul 02, 2019 ï¿½ Every new episode of HBO�s Euphoria brings something to the table. The first episode featured Zendaya smuggling clean urine into a bathroom to pass a �

Spider-Shinobi Chapter 1, a Spider-Man - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13133849/1/Spider-ShinobiWell, there's the first chapter. So until I get caught up in Naruto Shippuden, then I'll continue the other Naruto story. So keep me posted. Oh. And I'm thinking about Making another Naruto and Spider-Man fanfiction, but it's on the PS4 game and the Naruto characters are Spider-Man characters. The character list will come soon.

MOONLORE � Moshang, Fae AU Mobei Jun is the Lord of Winter,...https://moonloredraws.tumblr.com/post/183744117425/moshang-fae-au-mobei-jun-is-the...This is a scene from a WangXian Dragon AU fic that she wrote, ... My fanfiction of the Moshang Dragon AU are FINALLY being posted and you can read the first chapter HERE on AO3!! This isn�t my first time writing fanfiction but it sure is my first time taking it this seriously, so please be gentle!! ...

Reviews: Promises of a Wandering Hero | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7798790/0/3As always your one of the best. Sincerely RebelOtaku. 3/7 c23 NoahTheNerd ... The story itself is pretty interesting, but it still feels like typical Emiya wank, not to mention how you've characterized people like Seta. I guess having both sides of a crossover treated fairly really is far too difficult for most. ... Have to re-read the first ...

Reviews: Heart and Soul | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5681042P.s this is one of the best harem like stories i'v ever read. ... There was suspense and definitely angst but it was very well put together and this version of horcruxes was TERRIFYING. ... Even Malfoy, who is a confirmed moron, could have seen what Davies was up to from the first exchange. The question now is, who does Davies swear his ...

Inuyasha's fanfiction - Angelfirewww.angelfire.com/anime5/fanficspageIn Inuyasha's gang, Kagome is the second in command. During a job, Kagome defies Inuyasha. How will he retaliate? (Parts 1) Stories by Samarah-chan: Love is a Gamble - R - Kagome a singer at one of the largest casinos in the world, falls in love with the owners younger brother Inuyasha. Inuyasha is in love with the waitress Kikyou.

What are some stories that started out as fan fictions and ...https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-stories-that-started-out-as-fan-fictions-and-were...Now, I could not swear to this in a court of law, as I have not seen all the evidence, but there is a rumor, apparently very substantiated, that Fifty Shades of Grey was originally a Twilight fanfiction. The author apparently posted the story on a...

Percy Jackson's Harem Gift Chapter 4: The First Harem ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12216965/4/Percy-Jackson-s-Harem-GiftYou are the first person to be in it." That's when I noticed something on my nightstand. I went over and picked it up. It was a tablet with a note on it from Hypnos. 'Percy, this tablet is for your harem. It will add every person in your harem as you add more people. It will show their locations, stats, current activity, and a photo of them.

For the First Time- A Percabeth Story - Chapter 22- He ...https://www.wattpad.com/151340992-for-the-first-time-a-percabeth-story-chapter-22-heFor the First Time- A Percabeth Story Fanfiction. Annabeth Chase has never fallen in love, at least not until now. She's from California and he's from New York. Two totally different worlds collide when Annabeth Chase is plucked from her old, perfect life and into an orphanage as fast as you can sa... #fanfiction #romanceReviews: 283Content Rating: everyone

Lost but safe Chapter 4: Meeting Bella, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11845308/4/Lost-but-safeMy head is spinning, and I can't move or open my eyes. I can hear people talking but it sounds far away, I feel a cold hand on my forehead and it feels nice. ... for the first time in who knows how long. I sniffle as I make my way downstairs, Carlisle meets me at the bottom of the stairs and looks at me with concern. ... I ask she takes a deep ...

Reviews: The Inheritance of Man: First Contact | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12481305Time it took, but it was a solid chapter. Cheers. 1/24 c9 LightiningFlameDragonSlayer Great story looking forward to more. I think you definitely fixed a lot of the issues with the first one. ... Codex chapters are the bane of all ME fanfiction and have destroyed otherwise great stories before ... infrastructure and a lot of space station ...

Reviews: Take My Hand | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11779736It feels like there is a bridge here that you missed. It doesn't make the story unreadable, but it does make me irritated a bit because I want to know what happened. If I was your editor, I'd probably say: Add a prologue, explain the threat/doctor, split this chapter into 2 parts. End the first �

For the Love of a Kitten Chapter 6: The encounter, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3413376/6/For-the-Love-of-a-KittenWhile Harry was still trying to get used to having boyfriend, he could honestly say he had never been happier in his entire life. Draco was the first person who could care less if he was the boy who killed Voldemort. All he cared about was whether or not Harry would sleep next to him the following night.

The Ties That Bind Chapter 4: Dangerous ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12723865/4/The-Ties-That-Bind"What was the purpose of that?" Elijah asks. "Your mother. She can't get suspicious. Kol and Rebekah are the trouble makers. She always thinks so. Which is ridiculous of course. She's a horrible ... and leaving Alexis alone for the first time in the fast paced, insane evening. Then, the reality, the possibility of what happened, of maybe ...

Chapter 4 | A Hibari FanFictionhttps://www.quotev.com/story/4779779/A-Hibari-FanFiction/5May 03, 2014 ï¿½ Chapter 4: Who are the Representatives? The third party consisted of 3 males in black clothing all over. They nodded as they agreed to Reborn's statement. They were the representatives. "Who are the Representatives? What do you want?" Tsuna bombarded the 3 with millions of questions, but they only responded to the two. The first man, a bulky male with jet black hair said, "We ar...

Reviews: i looked at you and saw the sky | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12643718The other line I liked was the one immediately after that which was: "He could taste ash in his mouth and wondered not for the first time if this was his penance for daring to dream that he could live a life of freedom". The use of "ash" just feels so disgusting and awful, which probably encapsulates how Keith felt.

Life of Alexia Barnes, chapter 4 - Avengers Fanfictionwww.avengersfanfiction.com/Story/74946/Life-of-Alexia-Barnes/4After logging in for the first time you'll be able to choose your display name. ... of Alexia Barnes Steve. Ever since Bucky has left nothing has been the same. The house has been quite and lonely. Bucky was the one in the house who cracked jokes and made everyone laugh. ... In fact he said that you are the strongest girl he's ever meet. And I ...

Percy Did What? Chapter 16: Who is He?, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12361616/16/Percy-Did-What"This is why the Roman system is better," Reyna said. "Yes, but with ours you have sibling bonding," Clarisse pointed out. "Like wrestling." "True." Percy stepped forward to the first cabin on the left, Cabin three. It wasn't high and mighty�.ocean floor. Percy peeked �

Team RWBYE - The True Story Chapter 1, a rwby fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12896415/1/Team-RWBYE-The-true-storyAuthor's note: Thank you for reading the first chapter of my first fanfiction ever written! English isn't my first language, so I want to apologize for any mistakes I made. I have no idea how long this story is going to be, it has been walking around in my head for a loooong time, so I �

Reviews: Eating the forbidden fruit | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/131417675/30 c8 Pearl shipper Please do ash x dawn their one of my favorite parings ever because they get along very well barely even argue with each other plus they make a great tag team and even come up with new combinations together for example dawn created the counter Shield idea when they trying to stop the revived anicent Pokemon in the city where u battle roark the Rock type gym leader and ash ...

Reviews: A Dishonorable Offer | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12026131This is the first story I've ever read where Georgiana is an interesting character. ... I must say the scene when Elizabeth barges in and slaps Darcy is one of the greatest scenes I have read in P&P fanfic - Lizzy's accusations are mostly ridiculous, but on the other hand Darcy kind of deserves this treatment. ... a very different tale to the ...

Not Ready To Be Thirteen Chapter 3: Now It All Began, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13332996/3/Not-Ready-To-Be-ThirteenGamelover41592- Yep, their future boss and maybe something extra for one of them. Foxchick1- Thanks. Omni Spectator- So you seem to like Kid Icraus(also you were the first person to guess what the world was without me having to point them to the announcement story).

The true Evil Chapter 3, a RWBY - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12696788/3/The-true-EvilThe evening of the same day, dormitory of students . The team ELSK was in front of a white door with them there was one of the professor, she was middle-aged woman that has very light-blonde hair tied back in a bun with a curl hanging down the right side of her face, Her eyes were bright green and she wore thin ovular glasses.

Bobmin has lost his battle with cancer : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4gi1c5/bobmin_has_lost_his_battle_with...Apr 26, 2016 ï¿½ The Queen who fell to earth is good, it was the first in their final trilogy. The final of which he obviously cannot finish, but he posted his plan so you at least get to see that. The longest of any of their stories is Sunset over Britain you need to be a site member to read it. This is one �Top responsesI'm really sorry to hear about Bob's passing and offer my condolences for their loss. Bob& Alyx both have made some wonderful contributions to the world � read more29 votesOh no :/ My condolences to Alyx and his family.18 votesThank YOU for enriching OUR lives! Bob will truly be missed. Hang in there, Alyx, we'll see him on the other side of the Veil!19 votesSad to hear.10 votesThanks for sharing this very sad news.6 votesI hate their disclaimers and enjoy their stories. RIP. Sunset/Sunrise is on of the very best.9 votesSee all

Resident Evil Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Resident+EvilOct 29, 2016 ï¿½ Browse through and read resident evil fanfiction stories and books . Sign up ... Why were you the first test subject for indoctrination? Why did it bond with you of all people? Thinking was the only thing you could truly do since you couldn't even control your own body because of him. ... This is the beginning of Rilena Grey's strange story ...

Reviews: The(questionable) burdens of ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10917821I think that this was the best speech by Xanna so far into the series. She (by which I mean you) summed up the stupidity of fanatics quite beautifully in just a few words. ... I think this might be the shortest chapter but it is also one of my favourites. ... Who puts sugar on pizzas? This is the first �

Not Good Enough (1/4) - feel-the-fanfiction.tumblr.comhttps://feel-the-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/124032121306/not-good-enough-14Notes: my first imagine hope you guys like it don�t judge please, request if you want a specific one. I�m nervous ah help. You have been dating Johnny storm for quite some time, to be exact 3 years you were with him. You were certain he was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life and have a family with� Or so you thought.

Primeape | Dark Amphithere FanFiction Stories Wiki ...https://darkamphitherefanfictionstories.fandom.com/wiki/PrimeapePrimeape is one of the few campers who hasn't had a fear revealed. Primeape is confirmed to be a sadist. However, more because she enjoys seeing her strength hurt people rather than simply hurting them. Primeape is the only contestant an intern has appeared for, although there was a Crobat intern that was mistaken for Golbat at first.

Reviews: Ingenious Idiot | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/878204812/7/2018 c1 tiredbutstillwired This has been around for ages and I'd just like to tell you about what this fic means to me, even if you'll never read this review. I first got into Star Trek around 2015 - age 11, and about a year later I read this for the first time - and was blown away.

The Web of Chaos: Wall of Shamehttps://webofchaos.blogspot.com/2017/03/wall-of-shame.htmlJul 18, 2017 ï¿½ Wall of Shame Hey everyone, remember when you could turn off anonymous reviews by default on fanfiction.net? ... All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times. ... repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's ...

Watching Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13309336/1/Watching-Miraculous-Tales-of-Ladybug-and-Cat-NoirNot really homemade but it was made to so they can watch their show. "Where are we?" Alya asked, lifting her head up from the floor. She looked around to see some seats and labels on them. There was a huge screen and a ginormous table of food.

Natsu meets the Avengers Chapter 1: The boy ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10618533/1/Natsu-meets-the-AvengersFollow/Fav Natsu meets the Avengers. By: ... but it was obvious he was down for the count. The others slowly made their ways towards her as well, trying to get a glimpse of the boy, but Natasha's motherly instincts would not let them near him. ... enjoyed the first chapter, sorry for my sucky grammar, if anyone knows any good stories about this ...

A Work of Fiction: August 2013https://dazzliousaworkoffiction.blogspot.com/2013/08Although it is a little cheeky in places and there may be a few swear words there's no real lemons so it's being hosted on FanFiction.Net, although it is rated M. So without further ado let me present to you the first chapter of Married. Of course you all know what I'm going to say next by now - �

RWBY Communities | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/RWBY/0/3/2The first ever RWBY community about our favorite pair of villains. This is a community that focuses only on stories in which Roman Torchwick and Neopolitan are the main characters. Stories of all lengths and genres are accepted. Feel free to private message me any suggestions so I can add them.Faunus Ruby � Earth Country's in Remnant � Grimm Control � Rwby Crossover Heaven

A Small Possibility Chapter 3: The Day After ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/2689363/3/A-Small-PossibilityA Small Possibility�. Chapter 3 'The day after' -or- 'Sucks to be Global Justice' By NoDrogs. I do not own Kim Possible or any related characters, they are the exclusive property of the Disney corporation and used in this story without official permission.

Highschool DxD (Anime) - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Highschool DxD (Anime)/worksThere are images in the wattpad version, but it could be deleted again at any time. This is a Highschool DXD fanfiction reader insert. It takes place after the first Highschool DXD anime, and replaces the second anime with you becoming the True Harem King. There is no need to have seen the first anime, but it wouldn't hurt.

What are your Type-Moon (Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Hollow ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/6rvo56/what_are_your_typemoon_fatestay...There's one last fanwork I wanna recommend, but it comes with a bit of a caveat; see, this one's a quest called Fate Stay/Again, which was written in /tg/, one of 4chan's boards. Now, I know folks are often leery as fuck of 4chan, but it actually ain't so bad so long as you stay away from /b/. And /pol/. And /d/. And /v/. And /a�

Reviews: The Shard's of betrayal | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13149025Sorry for the 2nd comment but it would appear I made a mistake in my reviews, while the pregnancy was planned Delia didn't get married and apparently Red was away when Delia was pregnant, so i guess Delia wouldn't have any picture of Red when Ash was a baby let alone marriage photos, good thing I went back to touch up on a few things.

User blog:Hollyy | The Loud House Encyclopedia | FANDOM ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:HollyySep 29, 2016 ï¿½ This is my second fanfiction. Feedback would be great. Credit to Animationfan15 for the title. (In The Loud House Living Room, The Loud Kids are fighting over the remote, as usual.) Lincoln: (To the Audience) In a Family Like mine, things can get pretty Loud. We are the Louds after all! I was here first! First born, and first to come into the ...

RWBY Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/anime/RWBY/0/3/2The first ever RWBY community about our favorite pair of villains. This is a community that focuses only on stories in which Roman Torchwick and Neopolitan are the main characters. Stories of all lengths and genres are accepted. Feel free to private message me any suggestions so I can add them.

Klaroline Fanfiction Weekhttps://kcfanficweek.tumblr.comThis is Klaroline Fanfiction week. A week dedicated to the awesome fanfictions written for this awesome unsinkable ship named Klaroline! Date: 23 June- 29 June

canons" h="ID=SERP,5224.1">Wolves & Fanfictionhttps://wolvesandfanfiction.tumblr.com/headcanonsHeadcanons Just some random one-off headcanons as I come up with them. Sorted by character. Sam Uley & Emily Young Sam and Emily would definitely be the first pack couple to be married, having a small intimate ceremony not long after Breaking Dawn ended. The wolf pack, a few family members, and a couple of the tribe elders would attend.

Who Is HE?, a dragon ball z fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/153868/1/Who-Is-HEFollow/Fav Who Is HE? By: ... P.S.�This is a very short story I came up with when I was bored. Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z. I'm just borrowing the characters. I believe that this idea belongs to me, but I'm not sure. I think that I'm the first one to come up with this particular idea for a story. Someone might have done it before ...

The Center Chapter 3, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12230151/4/The-CenterThe first thing I notice as I'm waking up is the rumble of my truck beneath me and in my ears. I take inventory of my body. I feel fine. I can feel the leather seat underneath me, and my head is laying against something cold and hard, I assume it's the window. I'm trying to remember what happened. How did I get in my truck asleep?

Wedding | I'm only human (Klaroline fanfiction)https://www.quotev.com/story/5244653/Im-only-human-Klaroline-fanfiction/4I'm only human (Klaroline fanfiction) Wedding. Bex. ... This is my life, I�m going to live it how I want to. I�m going to marry Klaus, have a family, I�m going to come first for once. ... He put his lips to mine and for the first time in forever, I feel absolutely one hundred percent complete. The �

Ideas for a title for a Harry Potter fanfiction? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120602135452AAVp2Z3Jun 02, 2012 ï¿½ I'm writing a fanfiction where Hermione is in Slytherin and Draco is in Gryffindor. It's a Dramione of course. I'm looking for a title that's humorous or ironic. The only title idea I've got so far is "Change is in the Air" but it's neither humorous or ironic.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Wehttam Atnalamid | Codename:Kids Next Door Wiki | FANDOM ...https://kidsnextdoorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Wehttam_AtnalamidWehttam has only one weapon, but it transforms into a multitude of other weapons when needed, called a D.I.T.T.O. (Destruction In Tiny Terrible Object), which looks like the Pok�mon it was named after, which can transform into any other Pok�mon at will.

Zil Getaway (WIP) Edit 1 - went from 3k words to nearly 7k ...https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/zil-getaway-wip-edit-1-went-from-3k-words-to-nearly-7...Jun 05, 2019 ï¿½ I wanted to post this in submissions, but it's too far from being done. (I say as I stare at my 10k word count, wondering why I can't put that effort into other parts of my life) So, considering still fanfiction, I even give the Zil a name later on, I figured I'd share bits of it here.

Flash Sentry, Chaos and Disharmony - Fimfictionhttps://www.fimfiction.net/story/375902/flash-sentry-chaos-and-disharmonyI've always been a lover and writer of fanfiction, but it wasn't until I got into MLP that I really found something I loved writing about. Hope you all enjoy. ... I think I rather read the rest of the fic to see if it is as great as the others if not better. ... (and just in �

Shadow of the Past (Heir of Darkness, Book 1 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12546826The prophecy foretold 'the one with the power to subdue the Dark Lord', born last year, 'as the seventh month dies'." It didn't take long for her to put the piece into place. "Harry? So it's true, that You-Know-Who tried to kill Harry and failed? But it was because of a prophecy." "The one with the �

Harry's First Time, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5568680/1/Harry-s-First-TimeHarry's First Time. Disclaimer: ... Draco taps against Harry's warm entrance, then pushes in as the muscles inside yield to the intrusion. Harry winces, but it's the first time and he has already found the right place. He is lucky that Draco has so much experience. The other man probes deeply, causing Harry to �

are creating CASTLE GREYHAWK, an ongoing fanfiction ...https://www.patreon.com/scottenkainenThis is a work of fanfiction. The named characters and places found herein are the property of other people besides ourselves. We are doing this as a labor of love and make our work available for free. However, that does not mean we would not appreciate financial support while pursuing this project.

Reviews: A New Dawn(Explorers of Sky Novelization ...https://m.fanfiction.net/r/12087526/0/3The only time you should capitalize it is if you�re using it as the pokemon�s name, ie, Ash�s pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it�s a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you�re thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer.

Pony OC Guide - Google Docshttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1y6lwU52xKm7_B58yryVA8tLupgpX1FNT6I418TxDL04/editThis step is not usually important for a fanfiction, but I�m sure there are some artists out there who will find this helpful. Obviously the color is up to your imagination, as is the personality of your pony, but a crucial step for artists, and will not be left out here.

How do I get more reviews and hits on fanfiction.net ...https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110203175850AASIYBjFeb 03, 2011 ï¿½ How do I get more reviews and hits on fanfiction.net? I recently posted a few chapters of a new story I wrote, and it's not been getting many views. Even my one-shot has actually 10 times more views than the longer story. I chose a popular pairing.. :/ What I'm already doing is leaving reviews on other peoples' stories. Is that a good way to go?Status: ResolvedAnswers: 7

The Sacrifices Arc by Lightning on the Wave | The ...https://thefanfictionreview.wordpress.com/2012/12/11/the-sacrifices-arc-by-lightning...Dec 11, 2012 ï¿½ The Sacrifices Arc by Lightning on the Wave is a series of 7 chaptered fanfifictions and 1 oneshot. The series totals 3,075,741 words and was uploaded between September 15, 2005 and January 5, 2007. This is the longest fanfiction I have ever read, but it is also one of the best. I don't know if�

The Potter Twins Chapter 2, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13291773/2/The-Potter-TwinsAs it turned out their Head of House was the stern Deputy Headmistress which made Harry and Ron agree with Theo, mucking about was not going to be an option. Theo looked at the teacher's table taking in all of her new professors. When her eyes landed on one of the male members of staff Theo gasped in pain and her hand flew to cover her scar.

A frustration of the Cylons Chapter 1, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13130932/1/A-frustration-of-the-CylonsThis is a One-Shot as the plan to destroy the Twelve Colonies was canceled by the appearance of a new enemy. ... But it was not like that. ... but the most striking was the appearance of one of the creatures captured on camera; They were sturdy, with greenish skin and square jaws. Most of the creatures with green skins brought large heavy ...

Reviews: Eden | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3494886/0/3To the fanfiction I deem as the best I have ever EVER read in my life, all fandoms included. ... This is one of the most tragically beautiful pieces of writing I have ever read. I hope you are still performing your craft. ... I have reread this, and it is just as gruesome and horrifying and sad and impactful as it was the first time around ...

Any good RWBY FanFiction involving Time Travel? : RWBYhttps://www.reddit.com/r/RWBY/comments/4i1ob5/any_good_rwby_fanfiction_involving_time...As the saying goes, "if at first you don't succeed, Die and try again." Not This Time Fate Primarily Drama and Comedy A fic that similar to Live, Die, Repeat, has Jaune in possession of a semblance that sends him back in time when he dies. Difference is LDR Jaune is only now starting the cycle of dying then resetting, in NTTF Jaune has already ...

Reviews: Hermione's Guide to Newfound Sorcery | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6029378Then my heart sank as soon as you gave the gits name. I should have figured he was the one the Dark sent, but my god I hate that pretentious jack ass. ... However, extremely well written and I adored In Too Deep, so I'm not giving up on it yet. ... Second time, enjoyed it as much as the first. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Mace Windu�s Survival | Fanfiction of the Star Wars ...https://starwarseufanfic.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/mace-windus-survivalSep 27, 2013 ï¿½ Hey Star Wars fans, a fanfiction story about Mace Windu's survival in Ep. 3, Revenge of the Sith! Enjoy! (And I apologize for any typos) Star Wars: The Unknown Survivors Story 1: Mace Windu By Michael Malaszczyk He raised his lightsaber. �I need him alive!� Skywalker shouted. �I need him to save Padme!��

Conner | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/ConnerConner is one of the original hand drawn contestants. Conner was on the first boat and the first one off. Conner was the only person not to be on an island. Conner was the first person to be eliminated that didn't get voted off. Conner received a total of two votes. �

'mental fanfiction.foulzombie.tumblr.comello i'm brandi and my fanfiction sideblog ha ha welcome. ???????? incomplete fanfic list | AO3. foulzombie. ... almost as bitter as the cold coffee that was still in his cup. ) 4 years ago with 48 notes ... and that was the last one.

5SOS Fanfictionhttps://the5sosfanfiction.tumblr.com/page/31This is a blog dedicated entirely to 5 Seconds of Summer fanfictions. Here you can find fics, submit your own fics or ideas, and read (or re-read) fics easily. **Disclaimer: if anything of yours is posted and you do not wish it to be featured on this blog, please message us [OFF ANON] and we will remove it immediately** Ask. Submit?Content?FAQ

Nalu Is Life, Nalu Is Love, Nalu Is Infinite.doginshoe.tumblr.comThis is my work for the Nalu and Gruvia big bang @nalugruviaevents! I worked alongside @yaushie, who made the beautiful art to go with the fan fiction I wrote. Thanks to @celestial-fire-writer for being beta once again. Summary: Set in the year after Alvarez and before Lucy�s book signing.

The Bigger They Are Chapter 37: My Ninja Temptress, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6023650/37/The-Bigger-They-AreI don't own these characters. They are the sole property of Stephenie Meyer. I only borrow them. No humans are permanently harmed through my actions, though I do confess to harassing, annoying, torturing, and exasperating them � just because it's fun.

Reviews for The Need to Become Stronger | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/12213213This is probably one of the first stories that I have read where Lee actually dies, and it makes sense. He has extreme strength in taijutsu, but is too reckless for his own good. If he was smarter, then he probably could actually prove that he could become a good ninja with only taijutsu, but it �

[AO3 Tags] What is the opposite of Slow Burn? : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/81lkfo/ao3_tags_what_is_the_opposite_of...Mar 03, 2018 ï¿½ You are probably looking for a stories with the tag 'Love at First Sight.' That is a common tag for a really fast moving romance. ... This is the main reason why I don't like Plot What Plot - it feels like a wink or nudges from the writer to the author. ... Porn With Plot is very unlikely to find its way to a library card, but it just reads ...Top responsesPWP???35 votesYou are probably looking for a stories with the tag 'Love at First Sight.' That is a common tag for a really fast moving romance. A lesser use tag for fast moving � read more10 votesMaybe try -"slow burn"? That would get rid of anything tagged slow burn and you can work your way from there.9 votesI'm only commenting to say Flash Flood would be a hilarious tag to mark that.8 votesMaybe "whirlwind romance"?3 votesI�ve seen quick/fast burn used before to describe this. And I believe a Hannibal fic that used the term �hard sear� lol3 votesSee all

Someone asked me if they could translate one of my fics ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/bbd1el/someone_asked_me_if_they_could...This is the first time this has ever happened to me! I'm honored, but also sort of hesitant? I don't really know how to feel about it. Has anyone else ever let someone do this before? Good or bad experiences? Please let me know how this went for you if you've done it.Top responsesHad someone approach me about translating fic in Russian and I thought it was super cool. Let me put it this way, there was a thread a few months back about � read more12 votesSomeone just translated a fic of mine into Italian. It's really a huge compliment and I was massively thankful. I understand the hesitation, especially if � read more9 votesIs there any particular scenario you're worried about? What's the potential harm? Just curious. Either way, cool that someone likes your story that much! � read more3 votesI have had some people request to translate mine and I always say yes. I think it's a good idea because it opens up your story to a wider audience. I don't get � read more2 votesI haven't had other people ask if they could translate my stuff, but I have translated my own stuff. It's fun, especially when you enjoyed writing something � read more2 votesFor what it's worth, I've been approached twice about translating one of my fics into another language, and three times about turning one into a Tumblr � read more1 voteSee all

How to Write the Perfect Summary for Your Fanfic | Fandom ...https://fandomwanderers.wordpress.com/2013/12/07/how-to-write-the-perfect-summary-for...Dec 07, 2013 ï¿½ Now, apply that situation to fanfiction and the sometimes vast numbers of fanfics out there on the web. Your summary is often the first and sometimes the last opportunity you have to draw readers in. Bearing that in mind, here are some dos and don�ts for writing a great summary:

Reviews: 10 Minutes, The LOS Chronicles | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/132178774/23 c6 3 intata Nope. Sorry. I'm not invested in any of these characters. Like I said before, This is a sequence of events, rather than a story. You had me for a few chapters, and I have attention issues, so congrats on that, but these characters are so one-dimensional.

Cherryvvoid: The Full Story - I drink tea from the garbagehttps://tea-with-raccoon.tumblr.com/post/182768202182/cherryvvoid-the-full-storyCherryvvoid: The Full Story. At the beginning of January, the fourth at the latest, fanfiction author Cherryvvoid started updating every single one of their forty five stories with the same authors note promoting their gofundme. As of writing this the gofundme has earned $3,262 out of her $6,000 goal.

I drink tea from the garbagehttps://tea-with-raccoon.tumblr.comFeb 12, 2019 ï¿½ At the beginning of January, the fourth at the latest, fanfiction author Cherryvvoid started updating every single one of their forty five stories with the same authors note promoting their gofundme. As of writing this the gofundme has earned $3,262 out of her $6,000 goal. This is the general gist of why the gofundme was posted:

malec fanfiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/malec fanfiction/recentmalec fanfiction malec fanfics malec roommate au malec the shadowhunter chronicles tsc stars spell your name. 39 notes ... �This is a repost from my original account, do not enter my inbox with hate� ... He doesn�t support what I do for a living�and hates the fact that I�m gay.� ...

FANFICTION POSTING GUIDELINES - updated 11/2/12https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/roswellheaven/fanfiction-posting-guidelines-updated-11...FANFICTION POSTING GUIDELINES - updated 11/2/12. ... The only exception is NEVER abbreviate the rating This is for legal purposes. For a list of standard abbreviations, ... The rating must be included on the first page of the fic. This is very important if the fic is going to go into MATURE or ADULT territory.

Google News - Overviewhttps://news.google.com/stories...You truly are the best fans in the world #9YearsOfOneDirection. Twitter 7/23/19 7:07 AM. ??? ?????? ???? Hassan ... It is not the first time that we heard the rumors of Harry styles has a romantic relationship with Louis Tomlinson. ... is being criticized by Twitter puriteens for a steamy fanfiction �

CLEOLEMON FANFICTION � Caught Red Handed (Sebastian X �https://cleolemonfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/164843168822/caught-red-handed-sebastian-x...Y/N rushes out of the shower after hearing someone knock on her movie trailer�s front door. Throwing a towel around herself she goes to get some cash from one of her pants on the floor. She ordered pizza 20 minutes ago and didn�t want to wait for a second longer to eat it. Her hair�s a dripping mess as she opens the door with half wet money.

Going Away After Party - preview by NRawk on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/nrawk/art/Going-Away-After-Party-preview-787638628You are right about the companies not caring about free fanart, and I suppose by extension fanfiction as well. If any of the companies or owners of the pictures I use contacted me and told me to take a collage down I'd have to comply, which I did with one of my collages featuring a Tharja cosplay (I have a journal for the details but TL;DR: I asked to use a picture and got no response after a ...

A New Fate, a fate/stay night fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12649395/1/A-New-Fate(This fanfiction is mine on wattpad. I used a different name at the time but it should be labeled as 'A New Fate.') ... to send you to fight to protect our world," Alaya said. "However, we lack the power to bring you back. We know that you are the most capable Counter Guardian, so we have faith that you will succeed. In this new multiverse, you ...

I did not sleep with that wizard! Chapter 14, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10845351/15/I-did-not-sleep-with-that-wizardSeamus Finnigan bore the echo of a succubus but it was Fourth Year Colin Creevey who has having his child a girl. It was the youngest of the Weasleys who was expecting the Corner heir Michael's child, a girl. Apparently the Lilithean was particularly fond of Weasleys, �

What is the weirdest fanfic you've ever been exposed to ...https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-weirdest-fanfic-youve-ever-been-exposed-toArchive of Our Own A fic where Ultron wins and Tony becomes his POW. I gets�lemony https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4633752/1/He-Had-No-Fingers This one is just weird ...

God Fresh - Chapter 1 - SkylerSkyhigh, xXUndertale_loverXx ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/18870256/chapters/44788498This fanfiction was written as a roleplay collab between xXUndertale_loverXx (X) and SkylerSkyhigh (Sky). ... "My stats are the exact same as when I checked the last time. My HP dropped by four though." ... Nightmare nodded. He was not satisfied but it'd do for now. He couldn't keep Fresh from the world.

FanFiction For You - My Son - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/171663564501Mar 08, 2018 ï¿½ Tom was the happiest man alive when you told him you are pregnant. He picked you up a twirled you around, you will never forget that. You spent two days at the hospital, giving birth, the most painful thing you could ever do, but it was worth it. You little boy was the �

Reviews: Why? The Galaxy Within Me - by ExoAmiK | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12359720FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... Itachi was forcing this engagement on Sasuke because the company was in financial trouble and he thought the engagement was the only way to protect Sasuke's future, I'd sympathize with him. But there's nothing dire like a bankruptcy going on here. ... They are the only ones who can decide when they are ...

Star Wars VII, VIII and IX - Discuss Scratchhttps://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2888412Be greatful. I once saw a fanfiction where Luke�s mother and father fell in love in a day or two. It was awe full. Seriously though Darth Maul was the best part of the PrequelsHe was the only good part of episode 1 (in my opinion)Yep

Best Of Friend-Enemies- Page 1 by kamy2425 on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/kamy2425/art/Best-Of-Friend-Enemies-Page-1-732508959Cause I gotta kind of research on the character's dynamics (Some from anime, my own ideas... sometimes fanfiction reading)... X D and I just had to go through different concepts for just one fusion! It takes long, but it's just so amazing when it all comes down together. I seriously gotta go back drawing more fusions! n_n Thank you for your ...

Uh, Kakashi is pretty hot. | Naruto | Cute anime guys, Hot ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/195484440048908320Kakashi, we have never seen your face but I know one hundred percent that you are the handsome man, I just know it. Oh, I am. ... #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad. ... dont care but it seems to be Raven from Elsword.

Bookish News: Bad Fanfiction | Taking on a World of Wordshttps://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/2017/09/19/bookish-news-bad-fanfictionOct 18, 2017 ï¿½ Bookish News: Bad Fanfiction ... The issues people have with the story are the lack of plot, bad internet spelling, and Mary Sue character. When author Rose Christo revealed that she was the writer behind the story, reactions were mixed. It seems Christo has several well-received series though I�ve never read any of her work. For me, and I ...

Pok�mon Communities | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/communities/game/Pok�mon/1/2/2A C2 for the stories where reality has been damaged and/or destroyed, and Ash and/or Legendary Pok�mon try to fix it, but Ash instead lands in a reality where things are different than in his own, whether it is an alternate version of his universe, or some other universe.

Laws that are needed to be followed in Smash Mansion ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12341125/4/Laws-that-are-needed-to-be-followed-in-Smash...FanFiction | unleash ... In his left side are the Fire Emblem crew and from his right is Dr. Mario. "This is the sixth time that you ended up in this clinic." Ike said with a sigh. "Luckily you survived." "I'll survive." The redhead said, gritted his teeth in irritation. "If I discharge here, I'll teach him a lesson."

Joel Lizzie Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/Joel+And+LizzieBrowse through and read joel lizzie fanfiction stories and books . Sign up ... The amusement in his voice was obvious. I smiled at his playfullness and ran a hand through his hair. ... girl named (y/n) and trying to survive after the big wipe destroyed most of humanity Jess, Lizzie, Joel, Mario, Tiffy, and a few others are the only ones left to ...

Final Fantasy VII Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/game/Final-Fantasy-VIIWelcome! This is meant to be a community dedicated to the upcoming Final Fantasy VII movie 'Advent Children'. Any kind of story is accepted here, including parodies, drama, or just plain general stories.Anyone is allowed to join.

Bonanza Brand � Fanfiction Library � Page 32https://bonanzabrand.info/library/?paged=32Summary: An exploration of perhaps the most controversial subject in Bonanza fanfiction � what if Ben and Marie also had a daughter? But not a story about a Cartwright sister. Though viewed through a different lens, it�s a story about a family we all know and love, whose relationships are tested and reaffirmed in the face of the ...

Underland Chronicles Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Underland-ChroniclesStories well written and thought out, ones that outshine the glow Sandwich's blade. Remaining true to the characters and the plot of the books, as well as being a story that has good reasoning, these fics represent the simple, yet undeniably strong force of pride the Underland bestows.

harry potter slytherin romance 1 Chapter 5 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12469824/5/harry-potter-slytherin-romance-1Harry Potter Slytherin romance series:1. Chapter five: train issues. During the last few days of the summer Harry and Daphne, Nate and Tracey, Draco and Astoria all hung out at Malfoy manor awaiting the first of September to arrive so they could all go to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Taken for You Chapter 17, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11978283/17/Taken-for-YouFanFiction | unleash ... They then had a rule that the Mafia husbands could kill the children of before but it had to be within the first week of the wives being taken. ... and getting to kill the previous children but only the first week as the exception. Also not all families practice that rule, just the evil ones like the Volturi. I wanted ...

Online and Anonymous - Chapter 1 - SunMonTue - Glee ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/393946/chapters/647295Summary: By day Dave is a quiet attentive school student, but by night he's a smut-writing fanfic-writer who ships Johnlock. Kurt's never heard of fanfiction before Blaine tells him about it but he's about to be exposed to a whole new world.

Don't fall asleep in an unfamiliar limo | The Eraser ...https://www.quotev.com/story/6930719/The-Eraser-XReader-fanfiction/15The Eraser (Reader insert) Don't fall asleep in an unfamiliar limo. Nagol, fireking ... The car rolls to a stop and in just a second Watari is opening the door for you. ... The first person you see is the man who had been following you the previous week.

Reviews: After The Battle: The Summer of Romance | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1159915511/14/2018 c6 53 Epeefencer I don't get where everyone thinks that Death Eaters got away. In the books it states that all the DEs were swept up in the attack by the residents of Hogsmeade and forced into Hogwarts and the Great Hall where they were all over come, either killed or captured.

Hybrid .4 | Mermaid's Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by ...https://merteens.fandom.com/wiki/Hybrid_.4Aug 06, 2014 ï¿½ Hybrid .4 is a Human .4/Variant fanfiction written by MermaidatHeart featuring an eighteen-year-old from Earth 2014, Trevor Tiorano, that wakes up to a future hundreds of years after 2014. How much can change in a hundred or more years? The answer, a lot more than you think. It is the first in The Upgrade trilogy, and is followed by Strangers and Soldiers.

Fanfiction | Hannah Bee's Bisexual Bloghttps://bisexualblogs.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/fanfictionJan 09, 2016 ï¿½ Fanfiction is usually viewed in a derogatory way and is likely to be dismissed as badly written, childish drivel produced and consumed by "fangirls". However people of all genders and ages write it. Some fiction will be published by the most talented authors you've ever encountered, whilst others are so bad you can't read past their first paragraph but ultimately�

Reviews: Wrong Baby | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11084177FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... but it�s interesting that Amy remembers. It�s probably a good thing too so she can have that girl talk with Bernadette. ... An excellent story from beginning to end, and I look forward to seeing more stories from you as well as the continuation of your other story The Christmas Waif. 8/10/2017 ...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Ylisse" h="ID=SERP,5107.1">Ylisse | Wings of Fire Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://wingsoffirefanon.fandom.com/wiki/YlisseI am allowing Ylisse to be used in roleplaying as the setting, but if you want to make your oc a royal member, then I will accept it, but will not use that character in a fanfiction, like all my other fictional kingdoms I have created. I will only be using the royalty I created as the royalty in my fanfictions.

Outsiders Communities | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Outsiders/0/3/1A few new stories added and a few removed, mainly because they were donkey's old and not finished. ... but these are the Outsiders fanfictions I love the most. Majority, if not all, feature Ponyboy. ... since those are two of my facorite things in Outsiders fanfiction, but it includes other kinds of fics too. English - Staff: 0 - Archive: 141 ...

Outsiders Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/OutsidersA few new stories added and a few removed, mainly because they were donkey's old and not finished. ... but these are the Outsiders fanfictions I love the most. Majority, if not all, feature Ponyboy. ... since those are two of my facorite things in Outsiders fanfiction, but it includes other kinds of fics too. English - Staff: 0 - Followers: 1 ...

Should I allow my 13 year old daughter to read �smut�? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Should-I-allow-my-13-year-old-daughter-to-read-smutApr 04, 2018 ï¿½ Is she a fanfiction reader? My daughter was, and I had no problem with it. Teens are curious about that kind of thing, and I�d personally much rather they read about it than go out and do it in real life. Yes, finding out she was reading it was a ...

The After Movie Is Hollywood's Next Big Romancehttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/after-movie-anna-toddFeb 18, 2019 ï¿½ Having previously started this series as a fanfiction modeled after Harry Styles, "After" may seem like your typical romance story about a good girl who meets a bad boy whose tattoos and piercings just scream, "ENIGMA!" But the story is much more than that. After all, it didn't get over 1.5 billion reads worldwide and a movie deal for being ...

Reviews: A Drunken Knockout Marriage | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12606866for A Drunken Knockout Marriage. 1/13 c14 50 chadtayor020 Looking forward to seeing Argit get his. ... are the Forces of Darkness, Lust, Apathy, and a Wicked Smile working together? And if not, will they team forces? Either way, may the gods have mercy on our heroes souls.

I'm Looking for Gamer or From Paris with Love Fanfiction ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100221085631AAIJmM6Feb 21, 2010 ï¿½ Ok so i really enjoyed both of the these movies, but theres like hardly any fanfiction out there for either one. Fanfiction.net has some Gamer and i figure From Paris with Love fanfiction will come out more when it goes to DVD but i'm annxous to read some. So anyone know where a girl can get some fanfiction (perrferably Slash/Yaoi) but at this point i won&#39;t complain?Status: ResolvedAnswers: 2

POPULAR: - Cliches in Pok�mon Fanfiction | Page 41 ...https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/cliches-in-pokemon-fanfiction.154784/...Jul 08, 2019 ï¿½ I once had an idea for a fanfic with two male Umbreon, a male and a female Espeon, and no romance, but it never went anywhere because it involved canon characters I wasn't sure how to write. I've also noticed that Sylveon gets paired with Umbreon at lot, too.

Written In The Stars Chapter 1 - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056093/1/Written-In-The-StarsHello everyone! This is actually not my first story, but it is the first on this account and considering it's been 6 years since I have written anything, really, it's like I'm brand new at this again. Some disclaimers: I do not own Harry Potter! I am merely the owner of this piece and I make 0 �

Hell is Empty, All the Devils are Here ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12672316/5/Hell-is-Empty-All-the-Devils-are-Here"Leave the Sky-brat to me," Xanxus rumbled firmly, flexing his fingers around the hilt of one of his X-guns. "Want to see if he's still got teeth." "Please let me at Iemitsu, Boss," Lussuria begged as the plane lifted into the air. "I just so happen to be carrying a new, concentrated, Sun-Flame resistant strain of Neurosyphilis on me, fancy that!

Aladdin Fanfiction Reviews | Broken: A Genies and Jinxes ...https://aladdinfanfictionreviews.tumblr.com/post/93703651175/broken-a-genies-and...I'm zitagirl and the blog for the Aladdin fanfiction reviews. Archive; ... my personal favourite OC story and I still think it�s one of the best ever. But, to be honest I wouldn�t have fallen in love with Genies and Jinxes, if it hadn�t had Broken. ... Now, this might not be as sad as the first one, but it �

Fanfictionshttps://spamano-fanfiction.tumblr.com/page/3When Lovino meets their group leader- bizarre, cheerful Antonio; one of the first people to treat Lovino like he matters- things get complicated. When they find this church is much darker than it appears, things get terrifying. Fast. This is a fanfic that I�ve been keeping up with since the beginning.

Reviews: Schoolboy Sasuke | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8549570Team seven was on a mission, when Naruto accidently steps in a trap, Sasuke is the first to see it so he pushes Naruto out of the way, as he does this, greenish/yellowish tentacles shoot up from the underground (it causes a hole to open in the grass) and they hold sasuke by the anckles and wrists and shove him underground (as the hole in the ...

Reviews: The Collector | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10472869I just started reading this story and I say that one hell of a start and I like it all the way around. I love the way how you put Deeks into Hetty's eyes and how she noticed him in the first place.

Book Haven : Star Wars Fan Fiction: The More Things Change...https://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/2018/04/star-wars-fan-fiction-more-things-change.htmlApr 02, 2018 ï¿½ Star Wars fan fiction is a new one for me, I must confess. I've never written fan fiction before, and to be honest I wasn't in any hurry to start- I mean I'd rather tell my own story than write fan fic about someone else's universe- although having said that, I don't want to imply that there's anything wrong with fan fiction.

r/FanFiction - Why are we always shunted aside?https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/bql56c/why_are_we_always_shunted_asideThis is copied from a comment I made a few months back on general attitudes toward fanfiction: ... because one of them said my writing would have been good out of fanfic but the fact it was a fanfic made all its value disappear. ... people think these are the only things in fanfiction. When people think of fanfiction, people who have never ...

I Still Say it Looks like a Nail Chapter 5, a ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5985329/5/I-Still-Say-it-Looks-like-a-NailFollow/Fav I Still Say it Looks like a Nail. By: dogbertcarroll. ... Spike snickered and lit a cigarette, before leaning on one of the crates they had set up as makeshift cover around them in the center of the empty warehouse, while Xander checked the 50 cal tripod he had set up. ... "So where you little worms are hiding my key?!" Glory ...

My take on a "good" self insert and recommendations ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/ag74rk/my_take_on_a_good_self_insert_and...Jan 15, 2019 ï¿½ Thus the Canadian soldiers of the Royal 22e R�giment, amongst others, are thrown into this brave new world. This is their story, their legacy. Link My second one is one co-written with SirStonewall for Haifuri/High School Fleet called Friends from Afar. In this one, our self-inserts are a submarine captain and a fighter pilot.

Chocolate Lover (M!Reader X Coco Adel With Some Lemon ...https://www.wattpad.com/430010654-chocolate-lover-m-reader-x-coco-adel-with-someRead Explain Please! from the story Chocolate Lover (M!Reader X Coco Adel With Some Lemon) by thenoob0308 with 7,209 reads. malereader, fanfiction, ruby. Your...Reviews: 171Content Rating: mature

Lost Love (HighschoolDxD X MaleReader) Fanfiction ...https://www.wattpad.com/story/161206972-lost-love-highschooldxd-x-malereader-fanfictionThis is the story of (Y). That's you! You insert your name into those spots! Anyway, you are a guy who has just transferred to Kuoh Academy. You are the talk of the school, and all the girls are fangirling about you. The thing is, you really enjoy it. You can be perverted at times, but make it noble. Not Lost Pause Noble, like, being brave noble.Reviews: 43Content Rating: mature

What How do the following legislation regulations effect ...https://www.answers.com/Q/What_How_do_the_following_legislation_regulations_effect_the...If you are using fanfiction.net then you do the following: 1) Go to publish, choose "My Stories" 2) Go to the fic you wish to edit in the list and click edit to the right.

Ain�t No Lie: How NSYNC Fanfiction Let Me Trust My Desireshttps://alovesotrue.com/aint-no-lie-the-power-of-nsync-fanficDec 25, 2017 ï¿½ Instead, I had NSYNC fanfiction. As a teenager in the late 90s and early 2000s, I wasn't ready for actual sex and romance. Instead, I had NSYNC fanfiction. ... but it�s not terrible for a 16-year-old who wrote it because she wanted to compare love to food. ... and she didn�t treat me like a weirdo for writing them. It was one of the kindest ...

Reviews: Magic & Monsters | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12816300Examples are the infamous Pogrom of Rivia were the game series officially began with Geralt and Yennnifer's presumed death and the Pogrom of Loc Muinne which occurred after the failed peace summit.(F**k Radovid.) I got the feeling just the start of something really big. Hope Ruby and Weiss ain't over their heads on this. Glad Ruby saved ...

Games Showcase - Page 4 - The Pok�Community Forumshttps://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126&order=desc&page=4Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pok�mon and more! Register. Games Showcase icon ... Looking for a fangame to play, or maybe you'd like to share your game? ... it's kind of embarrassing but it's basically a fanfiction. My goal is to seamlessly blend the worlds of Metal Gear Solid, and Pok�mon together. I'm ...

Merlin Who is this?, a merlin fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12285186/1/Merlin-Who-is-this"Who is this?," he said while taking a menacing step in the unnamed mans direction. "This is William my� partner," Merlin said while blushing madly. William and Merlin have not been together that long, William was a distraction from his crush on Arthur and it was �

A Dark Veela And His Kitten Chapter 21 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12004265/21/A-Dark-Veela-And-His-KittenI take another potion out of my pocket and hand it to Regulus, he takes it and turns it around in his fingers, effectively making the youngest Dursley whimper. "Now Dudders, this is a potion that will make you constantly hungry, no matter how much you eat, you will always feel like you are starving.

The Archangels | Danganronpa Fanfiction Wikia | FANDOM ...https://danganronpa-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_ArchangelsThe Archangels (??? Daitenshi) are robots owned and controlled by respective members of Team Monokuma. It consists of The Four Guardians, Musashi, and Hawthorne featured in Dangan Ronpa: Heaven's Insignia. As the group name's implied, the robots hold important roles in executing all plans...

Reviews: Like Some Song You Can't Unlearn | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13316576I know some think that the work is up for a few days but there has been a holiday in The USA (small matter of independance day from we Brits LOL). This member who is also known as Ragingbull will be gone as soon as the new working week commences.

Rudy Roughnight | PlayStation All-Stars FanFiction Royale ...https://playstationallstarsfanfictionroyale.fandom.com/wiki/Rudy_RoughnighRudy Roughnight is a protagonist of the Wild Arms series and is a playable character for Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. His rival is Wander. GET BIG IN NO TIME!!

Everything Is Not What It Seems Chapter 3 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11115105/3/Everything-is-not-what-it-seemsKeep your head up. I know it may seem like the end of the world. But it most likely wasnt your fault. ... "Ah, well then Harry, there are a few people who need to be here for us to reveal what we have to. A few you will not like, but you must hear us out." ... Malfoy is the heir of Gryffindor. You, are the heir of Merlin himself." We all sat in ...

Demigods Go To Hogwarts Chapter 2: Train Ride, a Harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11475542/2/Demigods-Go-To-HogwartsI wake up and see a trunk, open cage, a fancy looking broom and a box by my bed. I open the box and a IM pops up. Kinda. It just shows a diagram of the stick in the box but it explains it, "Hello Percy Jackson. This is your wand. it excels at water based spells and is Mangrove wood with Unicorn hair. The cage on your trunk houses a snowy owl.

Family - Chapter 8 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/238965785-family-chapter-8Read Chapter 8 from the story Family by SpaceCreate (Jonah) with 4,321 reads. peterparker, fanfiction, captianamerica. ... And a dork too" Gwen joined, rubbing my head again, messing up my hair. Pepper just smiled, admiring us. ... I walk over to a hologram screen, trying to remember how to use it. I place my finger on the screen, moving ...Reviews: 70Content Rating: everyone

Can anyone recommend some fanfiction? : httydhttps://www.reddit.com/r/httyd/comments/5m0fpa/can_anyone_recommend_some_fanfictionJan 04, 2017 ï¿½ Can anyone recommend some fanfiction? submitted 2 years ago by jupitermonkey4. I'd particularly love anything about Dagger, or Astrid and Hiccup fluff would be sweet too ... Ok, I got a few other stories as well, a good bit shameless promotion of me and a friend: Shifted Positions - Time travel AU around Toothless. ... but it is Rift-Raft ...Top responsesNot sure about any Dagur fics, but there is a huge Fanfiction Megathread in the sidebar!1 voteIf you're looking for fics with Dagur, you can filter on fanfiction.net for fics that have Dagur listed as one of the main characters. Maybe look in to some of these: � read more1 voteI recommend chasing thunderstorms, on mobile so can't link at the moment1 voteSee all

On Tim Burton, Fanfiction, and Little Sisters - Bullshit.ISThttps://bullshit.ist/on-tim-burton-fanfiction-and-little-sisters-5ef3b61bf648Sep 30, 2016 ï¿½ On Tim Burton, Fanfiction, and Little Sisters. ... Why are the people who look the closest to me the elephant riding, bone through the nose, savage looking bad guys? In this world, is that all we are? ... Now I understand that yes, it is fanfiction that gave me that push, but it�s also more than that. That my calling came to me years ago ...

Hope And Truth Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/2523221/1/Hope-And-TruthBeta-ed by leylaxx16, thanks so much!. Chapter 1: Old Friend's arrival. Draco Malfoy lived a pretty normal life. After the final battle, during which he'd switched over to the light side, he'd taken over Malfoy Manor and all of his parent's possessions and jobs.

And That Was That Chapter 2, a supernatural ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/4067194/2/And-That-Was-ThatFollow/Fav And That Was That. By: ... Turns out the boys' latest hunt wasn't quite finished,and a curse leads Sam to a new understanding of his brother's past. No longer a one-shot. ... the playground, kicking up woodchips as he ran toward the rickety swing set. Smiling to himself, Sam followed, watching as the boy jumped up into one of the ...

This Is The End Chapter 1: The Chosen One, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9984981/1/This-Is-The-EndFollow/Fav This Is The End. By: ... Rumour has it that there is only one person on this earth who is able to release the wizarding world from the grip of He Who Must Not Be Named and his Death Eaters. ... Harry was always the first one of the teenagers to get up in the morning. Most of the time he was even downstairs before Arthur and Molly ...

This is It for Me Here Chapter 13, a how to ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11456470/13/This-is-It-for-Me-HereI think some of the bloody liquid even made it down to my back and entire forearm, making feel all sticky and thick with the smell of copper. I wanted to gag for a moment at the smell of my own blood, even though this wasn't the first time, gods all this running around and flying around is making me dizzy.

Shrew Literary Magazine � Shrew is a literary magazine ...https://www.shrewlitmag.comHarry Potter wasn�t the first fandom but it�s been credited with opening fanfiction up to more mainstream audiences. One of the actual oldest fandoms,from a time when fanfiction was published in zines and not online because the internet didn�t exist, was Star Trek (a fandom I�m still proud exists today and one that I�m very active in).

Leonardo DiCaprio ~Fanfiction~ : May 2014https://dicapriofanfiction.blogspot.com/2014/05This is a blog created specifically for Leonardo DiCaprio lovers... where everyone is invited to live in a fantasy world with this attractive young man. ... I watched as the tiny yellow flame caught and burned the vulnerable white wick to a charcoal black. ... But it could've just seemed that way, because he was standing so close to me. He ...

Fantine | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/FantineFantine, labeled as The Childish Girl Scout, is a character on Total Drama: Paradise Falls, as a member of the Angry Birds. Fantine was always a happy and sweet kid. She loved to wear princess and fairy�s costumes, played with toys and dolls, and was a girl scout. However, while people of her...

NAUSICAA OF THE VALLEY OF WINDwww.csun.edu/~btk29323/nausicaa.htmOct 07, 2003 ï¿½ Fanfiction - My Nausicaa fanfictions Pondering to write either an prequel or sequel to the epic novel. + ALTERNATE WORLD OF NAUSICAA OF THE VALLEY OF WIND + Nausicaa fanfiction from Kushana's Third Army cavalry officer's POV - Re: Lack of Miyazaki Fanfics - Ghibli Between the Series from The Hursts Similarity between angel in On Your Mark music video and Nausicaa, the theme of fanfiction �

youtube fanfiction - oakleysfthoying.tumblr.comhttps://oakleysfthoying.tumblr.com/page/3AU phan prompt, please. Phil is the older than Dan, their marriage was arranged, cos of some country rules. They were married when Dan was 14 and Phil 27. Dan was the one, who carried their children /first was born when he was 15, idk about second/, but even �

Reviews: Meet the Parents | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9819659I'm dying. This is great. This story is an absolute GIFT and a piece of art. If you can't tell already, I friggin' love this story to bits and I'm only halfway through. Honestly, I will never be able to unsee Sasuke eating noodles with Sakura's parents (without her there) and enjoying it and everything. And I am perfectly okay with this. DYING ...

Wally and Artemis fanfiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/Wally and Artemis fanfiction/recentBatman inner monologue came screeching to a halt and he could only blink at her in shock. ... The pang in his chest hit hard and he forced the feelings down, enough to get the next words out. Batman remained silent, keeping a tight lid on the hope stirring inside his chest. ... the part of the story that gets really intense and a little ...

Cassandra Claire's Plagiarism - Mortal Instruments - Fanpopwww.fanpop.com/clubs/mortal-instruments/articles/100275/title/cassandra-claires-plagiarismCassandra Claire began posting The Draco Trilogy, a Harry Potter fanfic, on FanFiction.Net in 2000, and became extremely well known in the Harry Potter fan fiction community for her work. Though she was known to have plagiarized from June 2001, the full extent of the plagiarism was not public ...

Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki:Archive/Gwen 10 | Ben 10 Fan ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Ben_10_Fan_Fiction_Wiki:Archive/Gwen_10Gwendolyn "Gwen" Tennyson is an alternate version of Gwen who found the Omnitrix instead of Ben. Gwen 10 looks exactly like her 11-year-old main timeline self, except that her shirt has a number 10 in the cat logo, and wears the Omnitrix on her left wrist. Her Omnitrix looks just like the...

Where can you find dark female Harry Potter fanfiction ...https://www.quora.com/Where-can-you-find-dark-female-Harry-Potter-fanfictionThis is an extremely dark, Fem!Harry series. Do not read if you are likely to be upset by renditions of child abuse, child prostitution, and really gory murder. The fourth part is still in progress, but it should be finished soon; the author is pa...

Fear a Fairy! Chapter 1 - Who is he?, a fairy tail fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13161698/1/Fear-a-Fairy�This is based off the book Catch a Mate by Gena Showalter . Chapter 1 - Who is he? Lucy POV: Men were pigs, some were piglets all oink and no bite. Some were swine-in training teetering on the edge between man and boar. Then some were hungry hogs, devouring everything in their path. Those are the ones I hate most.

She is Mine Chapter 8, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9586163/8/She-is-MineNaruto smiles, thanks Kyuubi but you can't make them miserable inside me but it is the thought that counts. "Kurama," Kyuubi says, "my name is Kurama, kit." Alright Kurama, sorry about not saying your name for this long, Naruto smiles as sits on Hokage Mountain. "Well now what," Naruto asks.

Why do people in fanfiction tend to make the character ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090917204423AA9LlQsSep 17, 2009 ï¿½ Why do people in fanfiction tend to make the character perfect? ... People look up to models and actors as role models, the perfect human form most people think. I think models are pompous, they should be more modest, but it is not hard to be physically fit, and most people are born with beauty, they just don't know how to bring it out ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 7

The Quiet One � Keira Marcoskeiramarcos.com/2016/10/fury-ncisOct 14, 2016 ï¿½ Keira Marcos In my spare time, I write fanfiction and lead a cult of cock worshippers on the Internet. It's not the usual kind of hobby for a 40ish "domestic engineer" but we live in a modern world and I like fucking with people's expectations.

burning-eden.comburning-eden.com/bafic.htmlIt's my first foray into fanfiction and the Buffyverse and the *only* reason I have it here is to show that if I can keep writing and actually start to make sense, anyone can. This stuff makes me cringe, but it's here just to show you that YOU can do it too! Bat Out Of Hell� (R-violence) (Buffy/Angel)This is my attempt at getting Angel out of ...

??|| T?? | Fan Fiction Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/fan-fiction/page/user/tau-202/06Xc_afJDlzLGGR3rwmNME164q5XEGQBefore you ask yes I did make the title a pun. Also a Remake and a first chapter post special! This is going to be the first chapter to my series i had on my other profile btw. Its not going to start off the same way like the last series. And this was suppose to be a halloween special but i ...

The Wordsmith | FictionPresshttps://www.fictionpress.com/u/453387/The-WordsmithThe first story she wrote and finished was a fanfiction for Lord of the Rings, which continues to be a large part of her writing landscape today, although she has made forays into popular TV shows (Grey's Anatomy, House) movies (Dead Poet's Society, Kingdom of Heaven ) and other large literary canons (Master and Commander, Jane Austen).

Michelle Kelly's fanfictionhttps://michellekellyff.tumblr.comOH. MY. God. This is like one of the coolest questions I�ve ever gotten. Joey is Captain Nyeh, he has the ability to confound people for an endless amount of time. He also does flashbomb tricks to confuse his enemies. Yugi can control plants with his mind, and trees and make them do his bidding.

The Magicians' Hale Appleman Ships Queliot as Hard as You Dohttps://www.out.com/television/2019/2/21/magicians-hale-appleman-ships-queliot-hard-you-doThese characters� obvious chemistry would have been ignored on any other show, the clear connection between them left to be fleshed out in fanfiction. But the seeds of Queliot (as the fandom has ...

Fanfiction Challenge part 4 | PLL Aminohttps://aminoapps.com/c/pll_perfectionists/page/blog/fanfiction-challenge-part-4/8BpC...All the liars and Paige are in Hanna's apartment trying to figure out a plan by tomorrow. "Who is this person anyway, I thought Charlotte worked alone?" Paige asks. "I guess not," Emily says. "For some reason he wanted us to remember him from the dollhouse, why else would he dress up exactly the ...

Kirk/Spock Fanfiction :: biddygirlksarchive.com/viewuser.php?uid=6413Even if I am in a coma, I will find a way to update. Also fanfiction seems to be more important than most things in my life, so you wont have to wait long for update. Let's just hope I dont get writers block *knock on wood* Also, I am looking for a Beta reader, so if you are interested, drop me a line.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Fanfictionhttps://ygofanfiction.tumblr.com/post/167881495787/writing-prompt-ageswap-kaiba-brothersokay so FUN thank you for the prompt!! _____ Mokuba always picked Seto up from school personally. They�d never had a parent, a real parent, to do it for them, but now that things were a little better, now that life was a little easier for the both of them, now that the money was where it needed to be, Mokuba would be damned if he allowed that corner to continue to be cut.

A Tale of Two Rulers (Webcomic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/ATaleOfTwoRulersA Tale of Two Rulers is a fanfiction webcomic created by Fig set in The Legend of Zelda universe with a Crack Pairing set up as the premise. Once more, Ganondorf has raised his army to conquer the land of Hyrule. Zelda arranges a private meeting with him shortly �

The Adventures Of Gyro (Webcomic) - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/TheAdventuresOfGyro'The Adventure of Gyro' is a dark comedy FanFiction web comic made by Polish fan starring the Duck characters from Disney comics.The story starts with Huey, Dewey, and Louie trying to pull a (somewhat nonsensical) prank on Gyro the inventor. To their shock, Gyro reacts violently and locks them up in his �

It's 1:47 in the morning, Percy and Annabeth are fast ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/397513104584817863It's 1:47 in the morning, Percy and Annabeth are fast asleep. Percy suddenly jerks up, his breathing speeding up. ... #wattpad #fanfiction Stiles stilinski is known as the human of the pack. after the incident with him being possessed. The pack thinks he won't be able to handle the supernatural. ... who is chronologically in his eighties Haha ...

the desolation of smaug | Concerning Writinghttps://concerningwriting.wordpress.com/tag/the-desolation-of-smaugPosts about the desolation of smaug written by anstermonster14. Welcome to the final part of my POTC/Hobbit fanfiction! In the last part, Jack and Bard met, �

Reviews: The many adventures of Equestria | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12138932FanFiction. Just In. ... This is really great! Flutterbat returns and i see tailshy in there and they got there chapter! ... through a portal and arrives in a magic world calling sonic turns into a alicorn and wants answers,but he discorvers who is he of true,your origin,your history,and even discovers that he is the son of the princess of the ...

Lucky?, chapter 5 - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/75388/Lucky/5"So,Ayane,this is the first time that Taehyung is bringing home a girl,because I hope Jungkook didn't bring you.", he says while we were eating. "Actually..", I started to explain to him everything that happened last night. "...and now I'm here." "Awww you poor thing, if you don't have anywhere to stay you can stay with us.

Reviews: Blood Slayer | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/3773955I feel like with the first chapter especially, and a few more after that, it needs something that connects with the reader. Makes them think its cool, or really interesting. What the first chapter has shown me is that harry is dumb enough to forget that as a vampire, he cant put a silver spoon in his mouth.

Starting over {Series: #1}, chapter 2 - KPOP Fanfictionwww.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/84006/Starting-over-Series-1/2"Can I have a strawberry and a chocolate ice cream?" He asks The man then hands us the ice cream and Jihoon pays. "Well babe. This is all I got this year. Maybe next year with be better!" He says But there won't be a "Next Year"..... "That's ok" I say "Don't worry and our 5th year anniversary is in a month so there will be a better thing!" Shoot.

Unconventional Family Chapter 1: Prologue, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9323810/1/Unconventional-FamilyShe was just a silly girl. She was only 15, yet she doesn't blame him at all, it was both of them. Courts would say it was only him, but it was the pair of them. She is smart, and was completely aware of everything the entire time. If anything Edward in the end no matter how pre-mature, was the sensible one. He pulled away, left for the right ...

Living a Lie Chapter 1: Prologue - This Was The End, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12718920/1/Living-a-LieA/N Dear readers, actually my first story. I probably passed the biggest craziness around the Twilight fanfic, but I hope there will be some souls who appreciate it and leave a review or two. I welcome constructive criticism and some tips and tricks ;) I know, this prologue doesn't tell much, but it's necessary. See ya!

What if you get suddenly reincarnated as Issei Hyoudou ...https://www.quora.com/What-if-you-get-suddenly-reincarnated-as-Issei-Hyoudou-How-far...May 16, 2017 ï¿½ It'd be like a fanfiction. If it's good or bad, I don't know, but it will definitely be like a fanfiction. First things first! I'm stuck as a toddling little kid for about five years, unable to do anything productive, other than losing my sanity. ...

The Destruction of Ringo's Grotto - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Destruction_of_Ringo's_Grotto"Oh, so sudden!" The next thing the five had heard that they didn't expect to hear was the sound of a scepter pulling out. Ringo spun and gasped when she saw a shadowed Erin (except for her eyes, which had an angry look in them) at the entrance with an intent look on her face. ... But it was too late. An orb of blue ice fire fired out ...

The Destruction of Penny's Treasures - fanfiction.fandom.comhttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Destruction_of_Penny's_TreasuresPenny gasped. Standing in the middle of the cottage, tilted to one side, was the statue of Cody. "Oh, Simba! You are the best!" Penny exclaimed happily and gave him a hug. Penny then went around the statue and said "It looks just like him! It even has his eyes!" Penny then said "Why, Cody, run away with you? This is all so sudden!"

Hurts by Tara Anji at Inkitthttps://www.inkitt.com/stories/fanfiction/266903This is a Payal and Akash ff but it has Khushi and Arnav after the few beginning chapters. First Payal needs to suffer to learn to not always be a doormat and stand up for herself. Then Arnav and Khushi will help her. Last thing. This is a 3 series book.

It actually... At first i was like "this won't work" but ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/189080884335196559*Laughing, but it eventually devolve into tears* See more. Picture memes t9F1aohG3 by band_guy_number_6_2016 - iFunny :) ... you are the one, the only, Viktor Nikiforov's younger sister. WARNIN� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... I haven't seen lucky star but so cute I love FMA

Reviews: The AllSpark Child | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5171092Angel! Noooo! But at least he died well oh by the way I love your story can't wait for more and when are the autobots gunna take notice! I hope it happens soon and I also feel like ironhide should be the new father/uncle figure cuz I think him and xander would realy connect! But it is your choice so you decide!

Reviews: Complete or Just Hollow | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12515734It makes sense considering in canon he's the reincarnation of Asura Ootsuki so it'd make sense if his spirit was the Zanpakuto spirit. 9/30 ... This is a good start to the story can't wait for the next chapter I think you should have a duel type Zanpakuto for Naruto. ... also got this idea... Fem Byakuya! Might not sound good but it is not done ...

Why is Fanfiction better than Theology? | David's Slingshothttps://davidbyars.wordpress.com/2011/07/22/why-is-fanfiction-better-than-theologyJul 22, 2011 ï¿½ In some cases an improvement over canon. The communities are much the same, as well. In defending their belief that Mary/Jesus, Luna/Hermione or Starscream/Megatron are the best pairings, they will snipe at each other bitterly.

A Light in the Dark Chapter 2, an it fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12665496/2/A-Light-in-the-DarkFollow/Fav A Light in the Dark. By: Amalialia. ... He hadn't been lying when he said it was the first time anyone got close to taking him down. Sure, it was the Losers as a whole, but Pennywise recognised the truth: they were not united without Bill, and without him they would fall apart. ... He observed with satisfaction as the first scenario ...

Hermione the assassin Chapter 7, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12948271/8/Hermione-the-assassinMary's disappearance and Dean's parent's murder was the first thing discussed by the Order of the Phoenix that night. There wasn't much to be said. Snape confirmed that it wasn't death eaters so not much could be done but keep an eye out for the little girl and to keep an eye on Dean.

The assassin called Cedmi. -{A Percy Jackson fanfiction ...https://www.wattpad.com/478230712-the-assassin-called-cedmi-a-percy-jacksonThe assassin called Cedmi. -{A Percy Jackson fanfiction} Fanfiction. A Chaos story. His friends and family, including the gods all betrayed him for his own 'half-brother'. All of them but two. He was told by the ones that betrayed him to go, leave and never come back. �Reviews: 46Content Rating: everyone

His Secret (NaLu) - Chapter 23 - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/335312653-his-secret-nalu-chapter-23Read Chapter 23 from the story His Secret (NaLu) by 666reddog (Red of Sloth) with 7,217 reads. lucyheartfilla, wattys2017, fanfiction. ... Fanfiction. Natsu Dragneel was in his last year in college about to take over his fathers company, Dragon Inc. ... "I remember that day mostly because it was the day I told you how I felt, well the first ...Reviews: 42Content Rating: everyone

Fanfiction - dokuga.comdokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6957/10Sesshomaru watched as the woman sobbed her sorrows out on the pavement, knees bleeding from the impact of her fall. This woman would get sick if he didn't do something, and his father would not be happy with him if the woman fell ill... Not to mention the possible guilt he would feel, considering that he was the one who told her of the incident.

A Million Dragons (A Prinxiety Fanfiction) -Trigger ...https://aminoapps.com/c/thomassanders/page/blog/a-million-dragons-a-prinxiety...When Roman came down, there was a large bouquet of flowers in his hand, which he handed to Anxiety. The latter's face was like a tomato, but he took the flowers, as well as the cheek kiss that followed. "Ah, good morning, my sunshine." He looked over the flowers, choosing to �

Rusty Santos | JollyBears Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://jbfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Rusty_SantosRusty Santos was the governor of Louisiana before and during the events of Lethal Louisiana.He is a member of the Republican Party. First elected to that office in 2018, Rusty was eventually defeated in his reelection bid in 2022 by Olivia Crane, a Democrat, and eventually the first female governor of Louisiana.. Role Edit. As the governor of Louisiana, Rusty is a moderate Republican.

Davis Bloome/Doomsday | Smallville FanFiction Wiki ...https://smallvillefanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Davis_Bloome/DoomsdayDavis Bloome was the host vessel/Earth camouflage for the Kryptonian creature Doomsday, the result of a fusion of genetic material taken from the most violent Kryptonian life-forms and the Kryptonians Zod and Faora. Davis was created on Krypton by Faora and Zod, who took their own DNA and mixed it with that of mutliple unkown Aliens, inorder to create the ultimate weapon.

Joshua Luthor | Fan Fiction | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Joshua_Luthor===== "You gave my father a lot of trouble Superman. In the end, he made mistakes. I won't. I won't fail." ===== Contents[show] - Joshua Luthor Joshua "Josh" Alexander Luthor was the head of the corrupt buisness "Luthor Corp" and arch-enemy of the second incarnation of Superman, Jake Davis and...

FanFiction For You - God-like - multific.tumblr.comhttps://multific.tumblr.com/post/184484867211Apr 27, 2019 ï¿½ It was nigh time, the two of you were getting ready for bed. It was the first night that you finally had your boyfriend back. He had been gone filming in America for three months. It was a long time, you thanked technology that you could speak or video chat.

As if he Were Gone Chapter 10: Red Rags, a legend, marie ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10790776/10/As-if-he-Were-GoneAlso, the small Legend thing I put in last chapter was the camera. 6822. I didn't expect anyone to get this, and no one did. 6822 was John's cell number in the book. Very small thing :). If you want me to try to put small nods to the books in this fanfiction, please let me know. Alright, on to �

The New Avengers Chapter 8: Mr Pirate, a ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13300529/8/The-New-AvengersI saw one of them(I think he goes by Captain America?) wince, as he moved his torso. Annabeth sighed. "I don't know, Seaweed Brain." She said. We watched as the guy that was in the metal suit, Tony, stepped forward, and placed his hand on a screen on the wall. The screen scanned his hand, and there was a beeping sound, as the door opened.

Hawthorne and Vine (dramione.org) is down? : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/6i06wo/hawthorne_and_vine_dramioneorg...Jun 18, 2017 ï¿½ LF a fic where Harry isn't (raised as?) the BWL, but doesn't just enter Slytherin and become buddy-buddy with Slytherins when coming to Hogwarts ... and subscribe to one of thousands of communities. ... Confined to a small space with only the Mudblood for company, something's going to give. Maybe his sanity. Maybe not. "There," she spat. "Now ...Top responses@hawthorn_vine posted this on their twitter: "Hey all, we're currently having technical issues and aren't sure when we'll be back up, but we're working on it! � read more4 votesIt says the account has been suspended for me as well. That being said, I generally get my Dramione fix from Fanfiction.net Try linkffn(Isolation by Bex-chan)3 votesThere's a lot going dark at the minute - Sink into your eyes, Ashwinder and now Hawthorne & Vine all gone in the space of a couple of months.2 votesIt does not work for me either! Does anyone know how to get access to the fanfics now? Some authors (for example everythursday with "The Fallout" (which I � read more1 voteWhat happened to the page? Does 404 error tell me any solution?1 voteIs it still down for anyone else? I was able to get on Sept 1 2017 but it keeps saying 404 not found now!1 voteSee all

Reviews: Stop And Say You Love Me | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5236327I do wonder if Orochimaru was in character or not, I have my doubts, and yet something tells me he was. The inner plot you had tangled up into this also helped, making it a story to capture interest, surely. For the life of me, I never knew Orochimara Sakura fanfiction existed, but I �

The Aftershock | Call of Duty Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://codfanfic.fandom.com/wiki/The_AftershockThe Aftershock is an antagonist group of Operation Syndicate. Not much of their history is dated in the U.N. records, although their general history is told right here (). Some of it will be revealed as the fanfiction goes along. The Aftershock was a minor group that was originally created in...

faberrittana fanfiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/faberrittana fanfictionFor the majority of practice, Coach Sylvester barked out a series of insults as the girls ran lap after lap around the track. That woman had enough insults in that twisted head of hers to last her the rest of her unnatural life, those of which could bring the newbies to a nervous breakdown in a matter of seconds.

Reviews: Dark Sonic: Blood and Roses A SonAmy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7118394A few days later, one of the girls who pushed Carmen down the sewer was at home taking a shower, when she heard a strange cackling laugh. It seemed to be coming from the drain. The girl started to freak out and ran out of the bathroom. That night, the girl said goodnight to her mom and went to sleep.

Why I Love Reading Fanfictions (+Some Recs!) � THE ...https://theliteraryhuntress.wordpress.com/2019/03/14/why-i-love-reading-fanfictions...Mar 14, 2019 ï¿½ This is one of the main reasons why I love fanfictions. I can�t tell you how happy I am every time I found stories that fit with how I saw the characters. And how happier it made me everytime I discovered how many people actually have the same ideas and used it for their own stories. Like the fact that Sirius dated both Marlene and Remus.

Alzack x Bisca fanfiction by ~Mirime-Kisarrastineorig15.deviantart.net/2b88/f/2010/208/5/f/alzack_x_bisca_fanfiction_by_mirime...Mirajane, the barmaid and one of the most popular young women in Magnolia, waved at her from over the bar. Bisca made her way through the maze of the tables, having to duck several times to avoid flying objects of many kinds. It seemed that a brawl was about to break out again. "Hello, Bisca," Mirajane greeted her, reaching for a clean glass.

Devil May Cry | Kialtho Does Blogginghttps://kialtho.wordpress.com/tag/devil-may-cryThe whole thing had fallen apart by the end of the year, but it was wonderfully silly that it brings a smile to my face when I think about it. My very first fanfiction that I put on the web was an awful Harry Potter one, crossed with all things, Devil May Cry and Charmed. So, so stupid.

BEDS Day 9 � Writing Roots � Therapeutic Writinghttps://therapeuticwriting1031.wordpress.com/2017/09/10/beds-day-8-writing-rootsApr 01, 2019 ï¿½ I started writing fanfiction when I was 11. My first was the sequel to a video game called Grim Fandango, and I�m pretty sure it was terrible ?? I only started writing original stuff in the past few years, and even then one of my stories in progress is about Merlin and Arthur, and has basis in �

I present to you the Natsu harem- only because he's the ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/500251471087672176I present to you the Natsu harem- only because he's the main character xD Ahahhahah- possible fanfiction idea. Its just a quick sketch, nothing fancy. So natsu's been love potioned drugged and well...

ok but literally one of Tyler Joseph's tweets. is ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/304485624797983580ok but literally one of Tyler Joseph's tweets. is this implying that nico is a t�p fan or?? ... I knew it would end up like that but it still felt dirty in the middle ????? #wattpad #fanfiction Solangelo. Fluff. Mini stories and such. Oneshots. Nothing more needs to be said. None of da smuts.

Reviews: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12699058Adrien might be smitten with his girlfriend but if he hears that mari blew up at chloe like that he is NOT going to be happy. but it makes sense mari wouldn't have noiced the subtle improvements in Chloe. mari probably got distracted with her boyfriend chat, tying to see the good in chloe for Adrien probably went out the window for a while.

Fanfiction-writers - Attack on Titan (Sasha X Connie ...https://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/148531304709Aug 06, 2016 ï¿½ Attack on Titan (Sasha X Connie) // Until My Heart Stops Summary: Sasha is in a moment of despair, almost sharing her last heartbeat with �

fanfictionhttps://lost-girl-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/128666427613/stayYou used to be friends with Peter Pan, he was nearly one of the only nice ones at camp. The most of the others would try to get in your pants the whole time but Peter was different. He didn�t care that you were a girl, obviously he cared, but it was as if you were an actual person rather than just something to oogle when in the mood. Thank God.

All Because of A Fire Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9384657/1/All-Because-of-A-FireThe first thing that I do is punch him in his throat and then knee him in his short, little, baby's thumb-sized penis. You can't even call it a cock 'cause it's not big enough for that! Once he drops to the ground, I jump on him and start beating the shit out of him.

First Date Chapter 2, an amphibia fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13330986/2/First-DateFirst fanfic for the new cartoon, Amphibia. Taking place after 'Hop Luck', the Plantar's may not have evaded the Shame Cage. But that doesn't mean young Sprig is out of the woods, as his new fianc� is looking to get a head start.

Fan Fiction � Harry Potter Hogwarts Mysteryhttps://www.bluemoongame.com/harry-potter-hogwarts-mystery/fanfictionWelcome to our Fan Fiction section for Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Here you can find the stories related to the game itself. Our main goal is to create a Fan Fiction that will be based on the main story of the game, but it will be expanded to include some additional elements including expanded story, romance, new adventures, and much more.

TtH � Story � Of The Line - Buffy Crossover Fanfictionhttps://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-9996-4/ghostwhowalks+Of+The+Line.htmA "Literature > Sci-Fi" fan-fiction story. It has been more than 1200 years since the closing of the Sunnydale Hellmouth but the consequences are still being worked out. Crossover with Baen Books' Bolos, and In Response to the In Jim Baen's Memory Challenge. "Of �

Banette | Dark Amphithere FanFiction Stories Wiki | FANDOM ...https://darkamphitherefanfictionstories.fandom.com/wiki/BanetteBanette has a darker side, though. Due to events in his life, including his traumatic evolution and a weakness in judgement that killed one of his old owners, Banette is often haunted and at times, downright frightening.

James Bond / Fanfic Recs - TV Tropeshttps://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/JamesBondA Kill In The Morning by Shimbo. Recommended by jadmire; Status: Complete; Synopsis": An Alternate History (and thus non-canon) fan fiction novel, written in the style of Ian Fleming, which puts James Bond in a world (in some ways similar to the world of Fatherland'') where Nazi Germany survived World War II. Something dreadful happens to M along the way, and Bond ends up going rogue in his ...

Reviews for Going Native | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/3396972/2/1They ignore the fact that he didn't know where Earth is relative to their location either, that he still navigated them as close to the target location as he could figure where the Federation generally was, that he isn't some super genius who has the blueprints of super tech in his brain or something, that he is one of the main reasons they are ...

creek fanfiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/creek fanfictionAlso worth a read is The Game Of Life (angsty K2) and a lot of their one-shots are awesome. Specifically, Too Old To Dream (Style) made me cry buckets, no exaggeration. Mysterion Trilogy by indirectkissesiniceland (K2, Creek) This is one of my favorite series for sure.

Reviews: Tempest of the Fae | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10359113/0/11While normally a good thing to entice ppl to read the next chapter, it becomes tiresome if you do it with every chapter. I noticed you tried to explain away the time line resistance in this chapter but it just puts the reader in a more somber mood.

Torchwood Recs: Multichapter or Series (Jack/Ianto ...https://demotu.livejournal.com/12268.htmlIf it reads as "fanfiction" and not a real story, I probably won't like it. seize 's In Good Conscience This is the definitive "Jack and Ianto first season relationship" WIP for me. It's not complete, but it's currently at chapter 17, and it's very well done.

Reviews: Two Realities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10824183I know & u do have a very creativ mind but I notice at some (many) scenarios in this story. Plus allso plenty of ur other fics that originality lacks n you tend to use other people's storylines of work into ur stuff, maybe u do this unknowingly but it is just a warning as others tend to be offended.

Solangelo- Coffee Shop AU 4 - Fic Requests Openhttps://it-has-the-gay-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/147318034500/solangelo-coffee-shop-au-4To tell you the truth, I don�t like the dark all that much, bad experiences.� The Italian nodded and held out his arm for the blond to take, like the smaller boy was going to escort him to a ball or something. Will took the other boy�s arm and for the first time in his life, the blond stepped into the darkness without fear.

super! Harry � for need of a good HP fanfictionhttps://forneedofagoodhpfanfiction.wordpress.com/tag/super-harryAug 07, 2016 ï¿½ For fans of Snape & Harry I�d recommend the fanfiction. I found it highly enjoyable and spent nearly one-and-a-half weeks skimming-reading the trilogy. Notice, I didn�t say reading. It�s long and I�ve only now found the time to thoroughly read the first book. Now to the not so positive things.

The Gattaca Gallery- Hey Jude Online - Angelfirewww.angelfire.com/film/heyjudepics/morrow.htmlAnd a little synopsis of the film, with commentary from me. ... even if he's pale and sickly looking most of the time.) In his younger years, he was a big-time swimming star. I wrote a fanfiction about this film on fanfiction.net, about Jerome's life before he broke his back. ... This is the first in a series of SUPER-GRAINY photos. But I got ...

True King Chapter 4, a percy jackson and the olympians ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13312397/4/True-KingI'm not sure when that will be, sadly. Yes, the chapters are short, but it will pick up, trust me! Like I've mentioned before, I don't really have a set update schedule for this story yet, so I'm not sure how often I'm going to be updating. Also, there will be no lemons, as �

Sacrificing Time Chapter 1, a Twilight - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11211276/1/Sacrificing-TimeThis is only an introduction to the story. It's been stuck in my head for a few days and refused to leave so I wrote it down and here it is. Everything will be explained at some point, even who and what Bella is. If you're wondering why Bella just doesn't go back in time and kill Dahlia, it will also be answered in time.

Female Harry Potter - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Female Harry Potter/works?page=47Severus Snape thought he had finally left his old life behind after the final battle, but it seems that fate had other ideas. Eight years after the defeat of Voldemort, Harriet sodding Potter has found him, but Severus knows better than to judge books by their covers. My first fanfiction so please be gentle!

Fanfiction worth re-reading: December 2018https://rereadfanfiction.blogspot.com/2018/12Dec 22, 2018 ï¿½ This is a crossover between NCIS and Supernatural. There are no real pairings just hints. This story is about Crowley's brilliant plan to get rid of the brothers by targeting Gibbs team and making the brothers look guilty. It doesn't work and you are dragged along for a wild ride as the crack team decides to show the Fed's how it is done.

Reviews: Sibling Rivalry 2: The Final Showdown | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12695538Simba who is confused and happy only hearing Scar mentioning his old name was Taka. but you should be called Kujali in other-words caring. Zira learns from Kion that Scar survived only to be banished for his foolishness. he lives in the Darklands. Kion tells Zira All Hail to him: Kion. well i think a good idea for a �

Hunger Games � Top 10 Fan fictionhttps://top10fanfiction.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/hunger-gamesSep 20, 2016 ï¿½ Hunger Games Hunger Games is a series of three adventure novels written by the American novelist Suzanne Collins. The series is set in The Hunger Games universe, and follows young characters Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark. Katniss Everdeen takes the place of her sister, Prim, to fight for her survival for the entertainment of the citizens�

Reviews: After the Chamber - Lords and Ladies | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10688667It is exceptionally good for a story of it's type Robust is the only other person who does a Lord harry or a Harem Harry story very well on this site but while his stories are good I feel you surpass them. do note that by harem I refer to at least 4 people I have a certain soft spot for Lunar harmony stories that aside very well written.

Harry Slithers In: The Philosopher's Stone ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11650438/1/Harry-Slithers-In-The-Philosopher-s-StoneDisclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter nor am I attempting to make any personal gain from this story. Author's Notes: Everything that happens in the books up until the Dursley's drop Harry off at King's Cross occurs unchanged. This story contains character death and some age inappropriate behavior.

The Consequence of the Mistake Chapter 1: Prologue, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1726010/1/The-Consequence-of-the-MistakeA/N: Two things, set 1 month after the Buu saga, so you can forget the end few episodes with the tournament, Ubuu and all that. Also there are many variances in this. The universe is exactly the same as the series right up to the end of the Buu saga, but that's where it stops.

Fanfiction SI/OC OP MC | Page 2 - forum.novelupdates.comhttps://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/fanfiction-si-oc-op-mc.60618/page-2Jun 29, 2019 ï¿½ This is changing as the writer(s) implement more and more of Rule of Cool as the last say in what is possible to happen. At the beginning of the story SI was found out for being super frail when he gets injured during their crossing of Reverse Mt. and it still hasn't healed even after couple of hours, when a native would take 20-30 minutes for the same.

Fanfiction Fridays: Ambivalence by Ashley Rabbit | Lady ...https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/fanfiction-fridays-ambivalence-by-ashley...Jun 20, 2014 ï¿½ Ambivalence was not the fic that I originally intended to recommend. However, in a recent conversation with Lady Geek Girl, the two of us complained a lot about the abuse-apologist rhetoric that seems to follow Loki�s character around on the internet. As much as I love Loki�s character and do feel for him, it�s always�

First Time Submitting to a Literature Magazine | The Paper ...https://thepaperbutterfly.wordpress.com/2015/12/09/i-submitted-short-story-to-a...Dec 09, 2015 ï¿½ This is the first short story of original fiction that I�ve written, polished, and submitted to a literature magazine. I�ve mentioned it a few times on this blog as the suicide story. I�ve also referred to it as Short Story D. I�ve spent several years writing, but it was exclusively fanfiction�

Can someone explain the ending of the Steins Gate movie ...https://www.reddit.com/r/steinsgate/comments/66xc3q/can_someone_explain_the_ending_of...The ending of the movie is nonsensical in the context of VN/anime, so it's best not to spend too much time trying to make sense of it. I like to think of the movie as "official" fanfiction. However, since a spoiler thread, just for the sake (and fun) of giving your question a direct answer, basically it �

Reviews: Clary and Jace One Shots! | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12075660/0/72(in fact I'm reading all of them over again.) But the first fandom that I've joined was Hunger Games, I was a real fanatic and loved it so much and now when I see those two of my favourite book series mixed up together, I don't really like that, most of all the new words like �

Fan Fiction, Part Two: City on the Edge of Copyright ...www.intergalacticmedicineshow.com/cgi-bin/mag.cgi?do=columns&vol=carol_pinchefsky&...One of the most common practices of fan fiction is the disclaimer. Many fanfic writers state up front that they do not own these characters, something along the lines of, "This is not my universe. I �

I Thought It Was The Flu Chapter 3, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1619822/3/I-Thought-It-Was-The-FluI Thought It Was the Flu Chapter Three By: Nymphadora Tonks1 A Month Ago, A Few Days After Harry Left to Battle Voldemort. Tired, so very tired. Harry tried to stand, but couldn't manage it; he was far too weak. He lifted his head a few inches off the ground and tried to observe his surroundings, but �

She's The One Chapter 8, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5925417/8/She-s-The-OneFanFiction | unleash ... I was blown away for the first time by Jacob Black. Who was on the phone. ... but it was worth it. Seeing that breathtaking smile, it was worth every penny I paid to get there. However I left the next day, realizing that I needed one last time with him and I got it, but that would be it. Now here we were about to do it ...

Fierce Date | Adventure Time Fanfiction Wiki | FANDOM ...https://atfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Fierce_Date"Fierce Date" is the fifteenth episode of the first season of DKH's Episodes. Finn and Fire Princess go on a double date with Jake and Lady Rainicorn, but it gets awkward for Finn when Princess Bubblegum walks in with her new boyfriend.

teen wlf fanfiction | Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/search/teen wlf fanfictionIt wasn�t the first time he came here, but it was the first time when he didn�t have a home to go back to. Abomination. Animal. Monster. Murderer. Get out! Never want to see you again. His father�s words were resonating in his mind. He didn�t think he would ever forget them. Or the pain of his father�s fist as it connected with his face.

Don't let me go - Damon & Elena video - fanpop.comwww.fanpop.com/clubs/damon-and-elena/videos/30686317/title/damon-elena-dont-goI know we're all feeling the absence of TVD until it returns this fall so here is some fan fiction I had wrote a little while ago. I have it posted also on a Fan Fiction website. I hope you all enjoy it. WARNING: Adult content in some of the later chapters. It was quiet in his room after Elena had ...

2. Pike's Peak - DL's Original Slash Fictionhttps://dlsfanfiction.weebly.com/2-pikes-peak.htmlChapter 2 Rupert stood and looked around his new apartment. The movers had just arranged the last of his newly-bought furniture, and had walked out the door. Now he was alone, and he could take a deep breath and think about the last two months. He�d been so busy! At the business conference, he�d been offered a promotion and a raise by his ...

Hecate's Chosen, The Other Potter Chapter ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13088565/1/Hecate-s-Chosen-The-Other-PotterHe is chosen by Hecate to be reborn as the daughter of Charlus and Dorea Potter, and tasked with preventing the end of the Magical World. ... This was the first sign that things had gone wrong with the muggles. They had had no idea that this was their "Pearl Harbor", this was the day that would "live in infamy". ... I also saw a Dorea Black and ...

It Runs In the Family Chapter 10, a my little pony fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12583808/10/It-Runs-In-the-FamilyFollow/Fav It Runs In the Family. By: ... AB stopped pacing and a warm smile came over her face which Pip didn't fail to notice much to his dismay. ... My biggest worry about Tender's character in he's going to come across as a bad guy when he's just as much as a victim in this as the Apple siblings and their loves. I may not ship ...

Wings Of Fire Fanfictions - Moonbli Fanfiction - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/254141515-wings-of-fire-fanfictions-moonbli-fanfictionI'm still going to write the Clay and Glory Fanfiction but right now, what I got! In the comments, guess where I got the last few lines from and then I'll think of a surprise for that lucky person! Hint, it's from a movie/book series that has a girl with the name like a cat and a �Reviews: 84Content Rating: everyone

blogspot.com - The things I do in my life..https://cuterollcake27.blogspot.comNov 11, 2012 ï¿½ Anyways, I'm auditioning for tour choir tomorrow and I'm the first one on the list! So scared and nervous... If anyone here is fine with me writing fanfiction, then yeah. Drop a comment below about what anime and genre. Oc's or none. Reader-insert or not. Up to you guys. But sometimes I might make so alternate changes...(note: Sometimes!

Reviews: Slithering Darkness | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11045077Damn awesome. I'm a fan of rwby and I've never read an erotic story about it but it sure is good. ... This was quite interesting to read as well as hit with what was taking place for the students of Beacon and a mysterious tentacle like Grimm. Nicely done with the details as well as the emotions they all went through as they couldn�t ...

It Could Be Nothing Chapter 3 If you feel ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12006455/3/It-Could-Be-NothingWhen you fall you'd be surprised who is there to catch you. Life doesn't always work out how you expect or hoped..or maybe it does. ... Adam pushed open the door slowly and stood in the doorway watching her for a moment. His heart was in his throat and he felt like he was going to vomit, he had no idea what to expect. ... "I know but it doesn't ...

Nothing is like it seems Chapter 1, a chicago pd fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11996519/1/Nothing-is-like-it-seemsFollow/Fav Nothing is like it seems. By: ... A/N: Hello guys! This is my first Chicago PD fanfic and to be honest my first fanfic in English. English is not my mother tongue and I know that I messed up some things in this story. ... It took some time but after a few minutes Jay allowed himself to fully relax and forget about his damn dad for a ...

Chapter five | I'll Show You: A VKook Fanfictionhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11623533/Ill-show-you-TaekookVkook/6Sorry about the shitty chapter, I'm just using this to set up a big plot twist. I know this chapter is really bad, I know but it's a filler so I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapter. This is Taekook fanfiction so don't worry, Jungkook won't end up dating IU. Anyways hope your enjoying my (really bad) Taekook story and have a great day!

Reviews: The Queen of Princesses | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12589419I honestly don't understand how anyone who is right handed cuts with their left. Not only is it impractical, but it is also quite dangerous when handling proper dining knives. The knife should always be in the main hand (which is the right for most people) with the fork in the off-hand while cutting food.

#No #NO #Why #Penny #Ruby #RWBY #SadMoments - �https://www.pinterest.com/pin/592153050978946475I know rwby but it�s a neat character idea. Nate. mine. ... Don't hate on this please, my first fucking attempt at fanfic� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad See more. ... There is nothing stronger then love. except for a grenade launcher.

Argh! To loyal fanfiction readers: has this happened to ...https://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120624082136AAAtVKlJun 24, 2012 ï¿½ You read a really good, incomplete piece of fanfiction. Then out of curiosity, you check the author's bio to see why s/he hasn't updated in a long while. And you realise it's cos the author's passed on! Argh! This has happened more times than I've liked. It's so sad!! Has this happened to you before? How do you feel?Status: ResolvedAnswers: 10

Reviews: Holidays and Happenstance | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12242333FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... This is wonderful- you write both characters so so well, make them your own. You are really very talented and I hope that in addition to your two fanfics you are writing other stories. Please please add a few more chapters. ... even if it's only for a moment (on Jess's part).

Fanfiction worth re-reading: April 2013https://rereadfanfiction.blogspot.com/2013/04Apr 06, 2013 ï¿½ Fanfiction worth re-reading ... This has got to be one of my favorite lines in the series. This is when Coulson gives her the badge making her a "Limited" Shield agent because he has made it clear if she is ever a full time agent he is retiring. "Does that mean I get a title? Am I Agent Lewis?

The Chains That Bind Ch 27 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Chains_That_Bind_Ch_27The energy wave sent me flying into the air and I felt my leg smash against one of the stone pillars. I screamed in pain as the golden aura faded from my body. I wasn�t a doctor but I knew that my leg was broken; not even Hermes� Blessing could help me now, but it wasn�t even like I �

Reviews: Fluttershy and the Iron Giant | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/8387617What really ticked me off the dialogue fluttershy was having with the iron giant. It's literally the same as the original movie. Fluttershy isn't howgarth. She's way more timid and would not speak in a childish tone with the giant. Sigh. Whatever the story is done. I just hope ppl will read my two cents about this FanFiction.

This gives me sign that Destiel cannot be canon, because ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/70437476709090#wattpad #fanfiction You hear about people falling in love all the time, what about an angel and a hunter? After watching Supernatural, the sexual tension between Dean and Castiel led me to thinking I should write some one shots. There will be mentions of other ships in the stories, but it�

StarSwirl and the Chronicles of the End Book one: The Ying ...https://my-little-news.webnode.com/blank-pageStarSwirl and the Chronicles of the End Book one: The Ying and the Yang This fanfiction is quite the work in progress, and I hope I'm right. But be warned, headed on the same path as the path to mlp's darker side.

Perfect in their eyes Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12526979/1/Perfect-in-their-eyesThis is my first Twilight fanfic and I hope you'll like it. First of all, I want to apologise for any grammar mistakes. English is not my first language. Second, I love the Emily, but if she'll appear in the story, she will not be Sam's imprintee. Let me know what you think, since I'm very insicure.

Consequences of the Truth Chapter 1: Prologue, a harry ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3084551/1/Consequences-of-the-TruthFollow/Fav Consequences of the Truth. By: Seal1. ... As always, the characters in this story are the property of JK Rowling. I have borrowed them to play with, and none were harmed in the writing of this fiction. ... Lupin sat gingerly on one of the more comfortable chairs in front of the headmaster's desk and accepted the cup of tea being held ...

The assassin called Cedmi. -{A Percy Jackson fanfiction ...https://www.wattpad.com/455734350-the-assassin-called-cedmi-a-percy-jacksonThe last time he saw him was five years ago, because Karden left for a mission for the Regis Military Army, he worked for. And Percy left to continue being the assassin. Karden looked confused for a second. The other people in the room also knew Percy - not as personally though - but they looked just as confused as Karden at the moment.Reviews: 41Content Rating: everyone

Adult-FanFiction.org : Televisiontv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097048Adult-FanFiction.Org is not in any way associated with or related to FanFiction.Net Adult-FanFiction.org (AFF, the site), its owners, agents, and any other entities related to Adult-FanFiction.org or the AFF forum take no responsibility for the works posted to the Adult-FanFiction.org by its members.

Stories in Harry Potter (page 43) :: FicWad: fresh-picked ...https://ficwad.com/category/19/43This is a Lost fanfiction I found a while back, I thought it was one of the most original and best stories I read back then....It features Deuling, different Magics, Different Phoenix and Dumblore x2 ... What if the Horcrux Harry had in his head had a bigger affect on him than we realized? Harry dies but is given a second chance to set things ...

LF: Harry/Fleur smut fic : HPfanfiction - reddithttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4gnfqi/lf_harryfleur_smut_ficLooking for a fanfiction from about 2009. Harry escapes to America, goes shopping at a mall with some manic pixie dream girl and goes punk for some reason ... Become a Redditor. and join one of thousands of communities. � 18. 19. 20. Request LF: Harry/Fleur smut fic (self.HPfanfiction) ... After defeating Voldemort in his final year, Harry ...

Where the Blood Protection works a little too well ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/bir4pa/where_the_blood_protection_works...Or Voldemort learns that because of the blood protection towards Harry Potter in his system, he actually can't/isn't able to kill Harry. This is canon, isn't it? But yeah, when I picture "working too well", I figured you meant that Voldemort's resurrection would fail due to Harry's blood burning him.

Reviews: Harry Potter and the Power of Two | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12379977I'm liking this story and that's saying something for a twin fanfiction. I love ones like this, they are few and far between. While I don't mind some Potter bashing every now and then, I like it to be consistent. But I also loves stories where the twins are happy with each other and where James and Lily are smart.

Fanfiction Recommendations from a Slash Fan: March 2013https://fanfictionslashrec.blogspot.com/2013/03Snape will do anything and everything even put up with Weasleys in his home to protect and avenge his son. Dumbledore will pay. This is one of the first slash stories I read and hooked me on the genre since. I do not think I have seen tattoos used in the manner before and love the reactions of Hermione and Ron. Here they really are the Golden Trio.

Reviews: The Spider, the Cat, and the City | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13100909I�ve noticed outside of a few Marvel/DC fanfics like �War World� and �Gotham�s Webbed Warrior�, you don�t really do large harem fanfics (by which I mean the harem is more than just 5-6 girls) that much, which is a real shame given Peter�s infamously crappy luck, his complicated love life, and the sheer number of sexy women in ...

J.K. Rowling Is Slowly Destroying The Magic Of Harry Potterhttps://www.theodysseyonline.com/jk-rowling-ruining-harry-potterFeb 01, 2019 ï¿½ The whole thing reads as crazy fanfiction, not an extension of one of the greatest series ever written. ... The first movie, while a little flawed, was pretty cute and I enjoyed learning about new magical creatures. ... was in the same boat as her when it came to not having a diverse cast of characters in his books. However, instead of making ...

Advice from a Virgin? -A SuperFamily Fic -TonyxStevehttps://superhusbandsfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/24483778496/advice-from-a-virgin-a...Advice from a Virgin? -A SuperFamily Fic -TonyxSteve Hey, dad? Can I talk to you about something? Peter said shyly as he hung over the couch in the living room where his father, Steve, was...

twoseekers - Profilehttps://twoseekers.livejournal.com/profileJun 10, 2004 ï¿½ twoseekers was the first Harry Potter community for Cedric/Harry fans. Created by poufywerewolf, maintained by minisinoo for a while, it's now in the hands of rotaryphones.But it's an open community, so feel free to join and post fanfiction, �

Seventeen Chapter 9: I'm Looking Through You, a jag fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13312813/9/SeventeenHi Harm, it's Mac. This is my ninth call, and you haven't returned any of them. Things are good here at JAG. Everything's running smoothly. No courtroom dramatics and no one firing automatic weapons. Bud's really doing great, and seems to have recovered from that debacle with Sturgis. I had to face him in court the other day, and he kicked my butt.

Fix Me, His Heart Whispered Chapter 41: The ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/8721961/41/Fix-Me-His-Heart-WhisperedFollow/Fav Fix Me, His Heart Whispered. By: Alistensrude. ... This is not where she'd pictured her life when she started working at as a volunteer at Stockton. But it was where she had ended up and she honestly couldn't be happier. ... He was asleep with one hand in his hair and a thumb in his mouth. He checked the guest room, just in case, but ...

Save me(Percy Jackson & Batman crossover) - Chapter 1 ...https://www.wattpad.com/387549570-save-me-percy-jackson-batman-crossover-chapter-1Hi guys so my first fanfiction. I have always loved reading fanfictions and I had some ideas that no one ever made or I read someone's story and thought how I would do it differently so I started writing but I never had the courage to publish them.Reviews: 51Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: Life Sucks, Then You Die | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6128181C) Sirius was "caught" on either the 7th or 8th, think it was the 8th. Just not 100 percent. D) Calendar issue. Multiple Calendar types as well, not all linked to the Moon either. Romans had 2, one of which is a correction to the other. But it"s still a valid option. Plus nowhere �

A Sherlock Holmes Story Was Found in an Attic! And It�s ...flavorwire.com/506370/a-sherlock-holmes-story-was-found-in-an-attic...probably-fan-fictionA Sherlock Holmes Story Was Found in an Attic! And It�s Probably Fan-fiction ... Now we have two hints that both a fiction and a fictional metafiction. Even the journalist is �making ...

list of gay stories - Tumblrhttps://phan-fanfiction.tumblr.comThe sun started to set, making the white walls bleed orange light and casting long shadows. He shakily sat down on his bed again and put his out dated Mac Book on his lap. He never got a new computer since this was the one that uploaded his last video. This was the last that he had of the videos, besides the footage himself.

The Quiet One (Alexis and a surprise) - The Cassadine ...https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/cassadinefanfictionforum/the-quiet-one-alexis-and-a...Mar 16, 2017 ï¿½ Cameron Lewis didnt stand a chance, he at most a rebound, and at least one of her lesser failures in the romance department. Ric Lansing, like he big brother could have done it, had his own issues not out weighted his common sense. In his mind Lansing was the one who came the closest to �

The situation's a lot more nuanced than that. - My Fanfictionhttps://theonceoverthinker.tumblr.com/fanfictionWhat is a secret, however, was the state of existence for one of the greatest characters of all time. This year, the Swan-Jones-Mills family seeks to bring this mystery to an end. Story Fanfiction.net AO3 Do It Slowly (Light Captain Cobra 2.0 - Completed) Raising a baby is hard, but it�s so much easier when you have family around to help you.

Reviews for Into the Black | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/13318172FanFiction | unleash ... Buckle up, going to be a rather long post and it will involved math. After the updates by Halo Warfleet (which gave us a *lot* of information that had been missing previously and did its best to repair some oddities) we got the figure for what appears to be late war frigate scale MACs, 600 metric tons at 300 ...

You are the vigilante Chapter 2, an arrow fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9917796/2/You-are-the-vigilante"You are the vigilante." Thea's words still hung in the air. Oliver continued to hold and look at Felicity despite the damning video evidence supporting Thea's words. Diggle stood slightly behind the pair, watching and supporting them. Roy was similarly positioned slightly behind �

Reviews: The Contract | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13172983/0/3It'd be pretty interesting to see Harry and Voldemort interact but honestly, my favourite parts of this story are the Azkaban scenes with Harry and the Lestrange men, they're heartwarming and I love seeing how Rabastan (and slowly Rodolphus, too) are warming up to Harry so well! Keep writing such awesome chapters, I'm always eager to read the next!

Reviews: Bat Family Therapy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/86816032/12 c1 Guest I had a therapy idea too but it was going to be having black canary as the therapist and having a session with a member of the bats individually and then they would just be standing there in silence the entire time until something that I haven�t thought it would happen.

OTP Promptshttps://otpprompts.tumblr.com/page/766ndsderpsters:. So� the result of me wanting to write stuff. It�s JackET fanfiction, but it�s sad� with death mention� Loosely based off this and this (loud ticking/beeping, changed it so sue me). Don�t click them unless you want spoilers.

Unseen | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/UnseenThis is my first one-shot. I hope you enjoy it, and it keeps you wondering. Darkness. Although my eyes have opened now, I see nothing. "Hea- Hea- Heather." I call weakly, my voice like a rollercoaster. I hear a mumbling only a short distance away from me, but it is slurred and I don't...

Fanfiction, the way I see it!: January 2012https://bandgeek252fanfiction.blogspot.com/2012/01My View: I started reading this story from about three or four chapters in and I loved it. This is a unique plot which can be difficult in the HP fanfiction universe. Hermione finds out that there is a group of children being horribly neglected and abused. These are the children of the Death Eaters.

Discuss Everything About Wolfblood Wiki | FANDOMhttps://wolfblood.fandom.com/fThis is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. ... But it got me wondering, is there an either/or situation when it comes to fanbases? ... it that much because i'm not used to not seeing the original cast from season 1-3 i enjoy reading wolfblood stories on fanfiction and ...

Dealing with Plural Main Characters and Impact Characters ...discuss.dramatica.com/t/dealing-with-plural-main-characters-and-impact-characters/2511I'm writing an IT fanfiction. The loser's club consists of 7 main characters and the impact characters are my antagonists which sum up to five. I want each of these characters to be complex. Should I �

Don't you want the Kha'rall?! | Bakugan Fanfiction Wiki ...https://bakugan-fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:2382Thank you, so I revome some things in my own Wikis, so it's to the founders, as the founder of own "Bakugan Fanfiction Wiki" you who remove things here, but you don't need to do that if you don't want it, but I don't force you to do anything, I don't force anyone, but I've learned my lesson this time.

Second Home Chapter 8: Result, an one piece ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11327857/8/Second-HomeMarco was the first person to recover from the shock when he realized they were currently under attack right now. ... Some of the crew started laughing at Luffy's 'I don't like my father' statement after thinking he was one of them. ... well this is my story so I'm changing some stuff up. In this, he is.

A Helping Hand - a RtW fanfiction - Chapter 35 - Webnovel ...https://www.webnovel.com/book/10818948106178405/30519953669023048Finally, the commander gave the command. It was the moment that he was waiting for. He looked through the scope and lined up the lead Devilbeast in his sights. He held down the trigger and his gun began spitting out bullets at a rapid rate. The air filled with bullets, many of them zooming past the Devilbeasts. Then, the first one was struck.

Because of You Chapter 14, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13282371/14/Because-of-YouA chef had prepared him a meal and we got him settled in on the plane. He ate and drank and then asked a lot of questions we couldn't answer. "Our Masters want to speak with you." as he fell asleep on the relatively short flight it occurred to me for the first time that perhaps the food was drugged.

The Poor Souls Want Friends Chapter 1, a five nights at ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10836966/1/The-Poor-Souls-Want-FriendsFollow/Fav The Poor Souls Want Friends. By: ... he was wearing a normal black suit with a bow tie, top hat and a microphone in his left hand. I have no clue why a 'Family Establishment' would even have this idea, but whatever I guess, just some trauma for the kids. ... It had got me the first few times, but it was just starting to get old ...

How Firestar became a pimp - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/6566756/How-Firestar-became-a-pimp/1Jul 01, 2015 ï¿½ I saw a story on FanFiction.net that was "How Jayfeather became a pimp", and I decided why not? This story is multi-ship, so you will see all your favorite hoes, I mean, she-cats in here. ... I have a feeling that I will regret this later...

User blog:The Nameless Lancer/Bloody Crow of Cainhurst ...https://bloodborne.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_Nameless_Lancer/Bloody_Crow_of_Cain...Wish You Were Here is the fifth chapter of my ninth fanfiction, "Bloody Crow of Cainhurst".This chapter is cool. Enjoy. This is going to be a very descriptive chapter. Wish You Were Here I set out to find the Hunters that I had to kill.

Fem Nico Percy Fan Fiction Percy - Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/553590979172357934The fear of flying is one of the most common phobias, and can be very difficult to overcome because of the many factors that can cause fear coming into play simultaneously. You may feel claustrophobic while flying, you may fear being It's a bit hilarious but also a bit mean since she's ironically scared of �

fiction � Jaehttps://otterlyperfect.wordpress.com/tag/fictionThis is a fanfiction based off the novel, LoveSick, written by P�Hed. The characters are hers and the story is mine. This entry was posted in Fanfiction and tagged adult content , BL , explicit sex , fanfiction , fiction , love , Lovesick , Lovesick the series , Ohm-Mick , OhMick .

Came Out of the Darkness Chapter 16 Luna and Friends, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10588283/17/Came-Out-of-the-Darkness"The Cravens have been gone from Britain for a century," Luna said. "It's nice that they are coming back." Harry turned, "I though Cedric said they left about ten years ago. After the First Wizarding War." "He must have meant the Spillover War," Neville explained. "They really need to �

Tribrid Salvatore Chapter 2: Luna meets ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12897724/2/Tribrid-SalvatoreThe first Episode of it should be the next chapter. I only wanted to get the introduction over with. Scarlett � I thought so too. I really wasn't sure what to name her (and I didn't want to use Hope xD), so I chose Luna. LaurenA007 � Luna comes in in this chapter. Not a lot yet but it's the first �

Does fanfiction.net have viruses? Please help.? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100307175950AADKILlMar 07, 2010 ï¿½ I was on fanfiction.net and then it closed and said that I had 29 viruses on my computer (everything from spyware, trojan, hijack, theft, rouge, etc). I cleaned it out with malware scan and double scan it again. I was wondering does anyone know if fanfiction.net have viruses? This is the third times that happen, but this time it is more serious.Followers: 2Answers: 6Status: Open

Obsessive Writerhttps://obsessivewriter.tumblr.comBonus points if you can recall the first (or even one of the first fanfiction that had an impact on you)? What was the first fandom you joined? Were you inspired to write or where you a lurker? What was the first platform you used to find fanfiction and/or fanart? When did you start doing creative works for a �

Looking for a fanfiction similar to Harry Potter and The ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/whfw0/looking_for_a_fanfiction_similar_to...Hey thanks for a recommendation. And yeah it wasn't very well written at all, but I liked the fact that it took place during one of the books with just a few different elements. Again, sorry if I'm not appreciating fanfic properly or something. That's basically the only full one I've read.

The Battletech State: The Dos and Don't of BattleCorps ...https://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/2012/03/dos-and-dont-of-battlecorps-writing.htmlMar 09, 2012 ï¿½ The Dos and Don't of BattleCorps Writing -- The Don'ts ... accepts a story. Canon stories are a step above fanfiction This is the step from amateur to professional writing that a lot of writers cannot make. ... maybe two a the most. All my stories so far have involved canon units. I am looking at creating a unit for a story, but it's not going ...

Reviews: Black Winged Hero | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11182922Only a few things have made sense to me in this fic, the first is Azazel being curious enough to ressurect Naruto. The second being the very cool idea of strengthening ties with the Yokai by having them foster Naruto (Although Yasaka and Kunou got attached very quick). Third, a stupid one, is that Naruto is friendly to everyone he meets.

Reviews: The Aftermath | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11962504I'm a bit late to the partythis is the first time a read this story completely. OMG you really had me sobbing a few times. ... As Weller holds her hands (in this and so many other times in this chapter) this was the quote I thought of "When you feel lonely, look at the spaces between your fingers. ... Never doubt for a second that you deserve ...

fanfiction � Red spirited creatureshttps://redspiritedcreature.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionBasically my first semester at college can be concluded in reading this fanfiction. The first thing i did as i set foot in my new college was to look at the people� and that was not a very pleasant thing to do. ... Well for a starter they need to be the type of people who don�t talk about food and clothes. ... Okay so my playlist ...

Hogwarts Houses Divided by Inverarity - Goodreadshttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18396518-hogwarts-houses-dividedBitterness divides the Houses of Hogwarts. Can the first children born since the war's end begin a new era, or will the enmities of their parents be their permanent legacy? Hogwarts Houses Divided is a next generation Harry Potter fan fiction, starring Teddy Lupin in his first year at Hogwarts. ... This is another fanfiction that I'm not sure ...4.1/5(6)

This isn't your ordinary bad fanfiction. . . ...https://pastebin.com/TEdPMKdSThis isn't your ordinary bad fanfiction. . . Advanced. a guest Aug 19th, 2015 162 Never Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features! raw download clone embed report print text 7.04 KB She was running. Her whole body ached and she desperately willed her two legs to put more distance between her and what was ...

stagetudent.tumblr.com - Live and Let Diehttps://stagetudent.tumblr.comI think a fantastic interpretation of Vlad and Lucy. For those curious, the piece depicts two villainous original characters from my Zootopia FanFiction story, When Instinct Falls; Vladzotz Fangpyre, a mob boss from the Nocturnal-District, and Lucy Sang, a night-time burglar, both of whom share a romantic relationship in the story ...

Can one publish / sell a fanfic or will there be legal ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/7lq6uu/can_one_publish_sell_a_fanfic_or...Dec 23, 2017 ï¿½ Can one publish / sell a fanfic or will there be legal repercussions? (self.FanFiction) ... As the internet became popular, the zine/fanfic market imploded, because it's free online. ... There are still zines going on if one knows where to find them, btw. But it's a very, very backroom kind of place.

Reviews for Mass Effect: Shadow of the Sith | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/12510008Glad back, I really enjoy this story so I'm happy to see it continue. I have to say that this fic has many things going for it and are quite exemplary. I personally feel the motivation for the wrath going to the dark side if perfect, even though it's only been implied, but it's still fantastic.

What are the best Dragon Ball Z fanfictions? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-Dragon-Ball-Z-fanfictionsFeb 26, 2018 ï¿½ I don�t have time to go in-depth about everything, but here goes. Dragon Ball Multiverse: The Z Fighters get in a tournament with the fighters of alternate universes. Overrated IMO but still worth reading. Break Through The Limit: Raditz is spared...

Sacrifices Arc by Lightning on the Wave - is it worth it ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/88l5xs/sacrifices_arc_by_lightning_on...The author didn't know the difference between 'insure' and 'ensure'. You would think a small issue, easy to overlook, but eventually you start flinching every time you read about how Harry wants to insure something happens. Otherwise, it's not bad. It has a lot of clich� tropes and things, as it's a product of its time, but it is gripping.

Free Fanfiction Stories - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/fanfic/FreeBrowse through and read free fanfiction stories and books ... Yeah, well, here I am to gift you guys some oneshots. Uh, multifandom so if you found this in the tag you looked up, then a chapter for a character belonging to that show is in this book. ... Little did she know a few years later, her life would have new light shed on it in ...

NCIS Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/tv/NCIS/0/3/2We are proud to boast the largest Tate archive on this site and also are one of the largest communities in the NCIS fandom with over 1,000 Tate stories in our archive. This community comprises of over 1,000 TonyxKate stories from NCIS and crossovers with Bones, Rizzoli & Isles and Fringe.

Discussion: Why I Read Fanfiction � Jamsudreamshttps://jamsudreams.wordpress.com/2018/09/18/why-i-read-fanfictionSep 18, 2018 ï¿½ Today I want to talk about something different. I was trying to get inspiration to write any discussion post while one of the fanfictions I'm reading is whispering "Read me." to me, so I decided to write a post about why I read fanfiction. There are few reasons why I sometimes don't like them Bad�

fanfiction-challenges.blogspot.com - F.W.C.https://fanfiction-challenges.blogspot.comWelcome to FWC where TwiFans come for a challenge! Looking for a contest to enter? Want to promote your winners? Look no further! We help broaden the horizons of new and experienced TwiFic authors alike by offering you the chance to enter different contests (therefore different story ideas) to help bring you out of your comfort zone, or simply help get you started as an author.

Reviews: The Peace Not Promised | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12369512/0/2You did a great job. This is a strong and bright chapter. I plunged into the atmosphere of events. Your tex drew images in my head. I still believe that our Sev will live. I still want to believe that Albus will give him back his hand. But the name of the new chapter says that there will still be losses.

The B&T GHM9 will take Glock magazines and AR grips ...https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/The-BandT-GHM9-will-take-Glock-magazines-and-AR...Mar 27, 2018 ï¿½ I really don't like Glocks for a plethora of reasons. Buuuuut if I get one of these a G19 wouldn't be far behind. The increasing technological distinctiveness of the "Glock" ecosystem is quite fascinating. It's almost like technological fanfiction. Glock won't make a factory carbine? Well nowadays even Ruger makes a "Glock carbine"

When your heart begins to bleed Chapter 6 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12045042/6/When-your-heart-begins-to-bleedThat May had put her arms around someone else's neck. Phil kept his gaze fixed on May as she was gradually figuring it all out. She stared back at him for a second and the sadness in his eyes was the only confirmation she needed. Her head was about to explode, but the physical pain she was feeling was the least of her concerns at the moment.

Home, an anna and the french kiss fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11018847/1/HomeOneshot. (I know that not the best fanfiction but it's one of my first, so if you could leave constructive criticism, I'd really appreciate it!) ... how was the train ride from Berkeley?" I ask. ... I just can't get enough of my �tienne. We're surrounded by each other. I love it, and I love him. Sitting here in his arms, I feel more at ...

Reviews: I Like You, Too | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11920218By the way, please, keep writing snk fanfiction :c you are one of my fav authors 7/14/2018 c11 Jungianca6 Wow...damn. dsgdgdgdgd wow, this hurts but it's also well written angst."you're not the eren i love" was the best line, and I think it fits perfectly with mikasa's current thoughts after what happened in his attack against Marley.

Reviews: Freelancer to Hunter(Volume 1) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/10383321Oooh Locus, talk about exciting cliffhanger for a story! Loved it, very nice. I didn�t like it at first since Wash was a bit ooc, but this was a nice read. I like his and Yang�s ... relationship or whatever they have, and you�ve done well with character interractions.

User blog:Moose513/Fanfiction - The Ballad Of A Mother And ...https://theloudhouse.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Moose513/Fanfiction_-_The_Ballad_Of_A..."This is much better than that nightmare about brothers", Lincoln said. The End. Trivia. Inspiration for this fanfiction comes from how I think it's unfair that Lincoln was outvoted in "One of the Boys". The movie Lincoln and Rita watched was Dreamworks' Flushed Away. Coincidentally, one of the characters in said film has the same name as Rita.

Why Don't We Just - Quotevhttps://www.quotev.com/story/10358514/Why-Dont-We-Just/1Dec 05, 2017 ï¿½ Why Don't We Just Chapter 1. Beautiful Chaos, Offline for a while, Madelyn Ivey Seavey. ... Ivey said but it was to late we went head on with another car. ... It's Savannah here just to clear some stuff up a fanfiction about the boy band Why Don't We. Me and my friends are all writing this but in the book were going by our middle names.

Help me obi juan... you're my only ho : harrypotterfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/harrypotterfanfiction/comments/9msy5e/help_me_obi_juan_youre...If you help me find this specific fic you will win my undying gratitude AND the gratitude of about 25 other people who got invested in my stupid...

Family Found Chapter 4: More Questions than Answers, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13222027/4/Family-FoundYes, a Rizzles fic, but it will have kissing and fluffy moments. You don't like it don't read it and you can just ignore it if you really like the story as it is background for now, but it will be expanded on in later chapters. Thanks for reading please tell me your thoughts. Man so many grammar errors to fix.

Mother of God.... | Harry potter shit that i love in 2019 ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/790452172078342101We love fanfiction, especially when it involves our old pals Ron, Hermione and Harry. Harry Potter Fanfiction is some of the most interesting and widely loved fanfiction on the planet. In this article we highlight some of the very best HP fanfiction stories from throughout history, updated for 2018. #Harrypotter #hp #fanfiction # ...

This Way to my Heart Chapter 6, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13062848/6/This-Way-to-my-HeartHe sat nervously fidgeting as the stands slowly filled with reporters and viewers alike. Ginny took his hand sending calming feelings to him as Harry tried to pay attention to what Remus was telling him. Remus was pointing out the Aurors to Harry, each had a uniform of crimson robes, commenting on how James looked in his robes.

Harry Potter and the Lost Chances Chapter 9 ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11668172/9/Harry-Potter-and-the-Lost-ChancesHARRY POTTER AND THE LOST CHANCES. Disclaimer: Harry Potter doesn't belong to me. ... He had found the Room of Requirement in his 3rd week at school when he had been searching for a good place to practice. The work at school had been too easy for him and he had searched for a way to practice advanced spells. ... Today was the Ending Feast ...

Luffy X reader one shots - Luffy x reader - King and Lionhearthttps://www.wattpad.com/185895416-luffy-x-reader-one-shots-luffy-x-reader-king-andLuffy X reader one shots Fanfiction. Yeah If you have a request, just ask me and I'll try to do it :) I do not own one piece or any of the pictures used. If you would like me to credit a fan art that you've done and I've used then just say :) #fanfiction #luffy #monkeydluffy #onepiece #romance #xreaderReviews: 65Content Rating: everyone

FIC: My Big Brother is the Flash � fanfiction by katehttps://fanfictionbykate.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/fic-my-big-brother-is-the-flashMar 25, 2016 ï¿½ Surely he was stronger than Iris, at least phyiscally. And he worked with the police. So what was the other man�s problem? That was why he had said something. In his mind, if you ran from danger and left those you claim to love behind to face it � you were a coward. So he�d said so.

Fanfiction-writers - Sypathy For The Queen- Lucifer x ...https://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/147614655199�Y/N,� Dean said, worry in his voice, �I don�t think a good idea.� �Scratch that,� Sam chimed in, � a horrible idea.� He held his arms crossed as he watched you mix the ingredients. You kneeled on the pebbly rode at the cross road, throwing the dried �

TMoOD fanfiction - blogspot.comhttps://tmoodff040.blogspot.comLivy finished up the dishes, wiped her hands and walked into the front room. Ray sat on the sofa, listening intently as the radio reported out the war news. The clear evening allowed for a strong signal, but the news was not good. More American casualties. While victory seemed certain in Europe, the battle in the Pacific raged on.

Reviews: Rogue and the Goddess | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12647694/0/7love how chill this chapter was. the kind of filler i like, feels like naruto is back to his old self ... meeting a past obito in his kamui dimension is a greet idea for a story. 1/12/2018 c2 RunDownLord awesome naruto is really messed up aint he ... Please don't make him give physical birth to the biju or make him expand as the biju's reserves ...

Suppressing: Chapter 2 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Suppressing:_Chapter_2Chapter 2 Theo Portman Humming to the tune of the Macarena, Theo went for a short walk to the stables to find himself a Pegasus to ride on. Theo�s humming turned into a full-blown singing of the Macarena. His favorite part was coming up and the stable doors were in sight. �Hey Macare�whaa?� He...

Fanfictionhttps://kiddilunafanfiction.tumblr.com/post/63616013727/book-1summer-time-fun-chapter-7Sirius asked as he held Moony in his arms. Harry and Remus sighed... Fanfiction. This is my world were you can see my marvelous fanfiction and Writting Creativity. I follow tag kiddilunafanfiction and kiddiluna. Fanfiction Collaborations; ... �As soon as the remove the picture of Mummy dearest of the wall right there.� Sirius glared at the ...

the xan will shine - Gruvia Fanfiction Listhttps://arek-xandura.tumblr.com/post/175838068189/gruvia-fanfiction-listGruvia Fanfiction List This is a series of gruvia oneshots/drabbles i published using different names [written by Xanshine/Quilliariya/Arekxandura] throughout the ...

Reviews: The Evil That Mortals Do | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12143197Frieza and Black Zamasu would hate eachother more than they both hate the real Goku because Frieza is the very embodiment of the corruption he sees in mortals and their evil, while Frieza would hate Zamasu for obvious reasons, he would hate him even more for wearing Goku's body as well as the hypocrisy of a mortal hating god using a mortal's ...

The Riddle Family Chapter 1: Captured, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7254054/1/The-Riddle-FamilyOne of the faces was his Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Professor Quirell; the other was the man who had murdered his parents and many others was the Dark Lord himself Lord Voldemort. He almost looked a bit shocked to see Harry but it soon left and Harry thought he must have been mistaken.

Percy Jackson The God of Monsters Chapter 13, a percy ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8690164/13/Percy-Jackson-The-God-of-MonstersFollow/Fav Percy Jackson The God of Monsters. By: t0mbr1d. Set after the books, Percy is captured by two giants and tortured, his one year of capture however is nearly two thousand years in the outside world, a lot has changed and Percy is believed to be dead, My first fiction, going to be Pertemis ... it was the only one of the four creatures ...

Reviews: When Law Dreams, Cora-san Awakes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/121119938/12/2017 c1 3 SalemHawkings I think I was supposed to enjoy those wonderful scenes but in fact I started to cry at the moment Cora-san appeared in the bedroom of Law (or in his dream) and I just can't stop crying and I think I've already cried way too much on the death of Corazon since I've read the manga but it still hurt my feels so much and your (perfect) fanfiction had just broken my ...

Reviews: Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12542438FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. More ... and Jiraiya's appearance really perked me up since he was one of my favourite characters in the anime. ... Anyway, not to harp on about that too much, but it was the only real major flaw I could point out. 6/29/2017 c2 Rebmul

Diary Of Melinda Potter - Perseia Jackson Fanfictionhttps://perseiajacksonfanfiction.weebly.com/diary-of-melinda-potter.htmlThat's another thing. A lot of people died yesterday. Snape just being one of the many. Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin, Lavender Brown...Fred Weasley. You know, not long ago I thought maybe he was the one. That we'd be together forever, but it turns out that wasn't in the plan. With my luck, maybe I should have seen it coming.

Dramione Havenhttps://dramionefanfiction.tumblr.com/page/26She was the only aspect in his dark existence that was close to pure and good, and he wanted to savour her before he, or the realities of War, destroyed this dose of peace. �I think I forgave you weeks ago,� she told him with a sad smile, leaning up to snatch his lips and seal her promise.

Who the Hell Are The Winchester's ... - FanFiction.Nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/9029126/2/Who-the-Hell-Are-The-Winchester-s-COMPLETEWho the hell are the Winchesters? When Stiles get's a call from the Winchester during a Pack meeting, Stiles has to go out and help the Winchester's deal with the 'Supernatural'. Leaving the Pack confused on who the Winchesters are. Adopted from Wait. .YOU. Disclaimer: I do not own Supernatural or Teen Wolf or anything other than my own made up ...

You're My Best Friend Chapter 34: Epilogue, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12583465/34/You-re-My-Best-FriendFanFiction | unleash ... When he turns around, he has a ring box in his hand and my heart is beating stupidly hard. It's funny that I started this and now he actually has a ring in his hand. He's going to be my husband. I'm going to be his wife. ... but it sure was hard to fucking swallow. "Why are you just standing in here?" I ask, grabbing ...

Reviews: Seeing Clearly (IACH: Itachi Route) | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12237729I loved this chapter. It was great to see so many people trying to take care of Sumire. Of course Itachi and Shisui were there for her but it was heartwarming to see that Sakura and Sasuke actually care. Itachi admitting his feelings for Sumire to Sasuke was a great moment. Its nice that the brothers are sort of seeing eye to eye for once.

KIDnapped? - Athieisademon's (Mostly KaiShin) Fanfiction ...athieisademonfanfictionblog.weebly.com/kidnapped.html"Wake up, Shinichi!" The voice sounded familiar, though he couldn't quite place it in his half-awakened state of mind. His eyes flew open and he registered unfamiliar surroundings. The walls in the room were blue, a far cry from his own beige walls. Several picture frames were hung along the wall. A brown haired boy was featured in all of them.

Destiel Fanfiction from Wattpadhttps://wpfeed-destiel.tumblr.com/page/2Destiel Fanfiction from Wattpad. All of the newest Destiel fanfiction is posted here directly from Wattpad.com! Home. Archive. Subscribe (RSS) ... Sam and Dean go to a new school where they meet the life if their lives castiel and Gabriel. Start Reading Their first real love // a destiel // sabriel// fanfic

crackhead pride majima | Maggie | My hero academia, Boku ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/128774870581010938ok but aoyama as the fairy godmother in shrek 2 lmao See more. ... I have a bird OC and an OC who is constantly clad in armor shit-MemeMasterJeff. My hero academia. What others are saying Birds like shiny stuff and I have written a fanfiction from this one premise. / too funny,Tokoyami is loosing his shit! bearlissa: �birds that like ...

what are the best/worst tag lines in your experience ...https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/comments/bqory1/what_are_the_bestworst...Looking at SB profiles I can see some that are the standard groaners. - Here for a good time not a long time (account is years old) ... This is one of my biggest pet peeves! ... He will always be my favorite, but /u/creationdivination shared a close second of a guy who wrote a fanfiction in his profile of a spider woman eating his brain. He ...

Bad Naruto Fanfictionhttps://badnarutofanfiction.tumblr.com/page/5This, is a blog dedicated to terrible Naruto fanfiction and fan-art. We're Etch and Tara, two artists with too much time on our hands. Please feel free to submit fanfiction or �

"Joe keeps me warm." - jasparfanfiction.tumblr.comhttps://jasparfanfiction.tumblr.com/page/10"I don't know if me being hopeful, but i honestly feel that joe and caspar drifting away is just a phase and won't last long. Most of us have been through that phase where we don't talk to our best friend a lot, but in the end we reconnect and everything is fine, and i really hope that's the case with jaspar."

Penna Nomen & Silbrith Conversation: May 2018https://pennasilbrithconversation.blogspot.com/2018/05There are probably people who enjoy searching for a job. I'm not one of them. I've just wrapped up a job search, and still have my sanity intact -- mostly. Looking back on the process, I can relate my experiences to writing a story, particularly a fanfiction alternate universe (AU) story.

Devoted Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/4771319/1/DevotedLucius offered to cover when Harry needed paternity leave from teaching. Tonight they were going out for dinner for their anniversary ad on the weekend they were going to Tuscany for the first time since they wed, and he hoped maybe his husbands would agree with him ad be ready to start trying for a �

It was your Fault Chapter 8 Do you love me?, a twilight ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10940398/8/It-was-your-FaultTwilight Fan-fiction: It was your Fault. Chapter 8. We had barley moved. Though it had been at least an hour. My legs began to cramp up after about ten minutes of sitting with him, and shifting my legs to sit so my legs were folded at the side of my body, and leaning �

First sentences you would use to grab a reader's attention ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100915191941AAaYbMGSep 15, 2010 ï¿½ It's actually for a fanfiction, and though I know what the story is about and even where I want it to go, I could use some inspiration about getting into the first chapter. The first chapter is the most important, so please; share any ideas and thoughts you might have! The story's genre is angst/action with a lot of the character's preconceptions changing.Followers: 1Answers: 6Status: Open

What are some of the most obscure fanfiction archives that ...https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-of-the-most-obscure-fanfiction-archives-that-you...I can answer this without being embarrassed. Maybe� Right now for me that would be MediaMiner.org Ever since the bit update and overhaul MM has been a secret ancient treasure trove that it seems a lot of people have moved on from then remembered a...

One Step At A Time | How To Train Your Dragon (2)https://www.quotev.com/story/11114456/One-Step-At-A-Time-How-To-Train-Your-Dragon-2/1~Please check out the first fanfiction before reading this: If Only I Had The Power | How To Train Your Dragon (1) ... But it�s going to get dark soon so we should keep going if we want to find a place to rest.� ... but we both kept her eyes peeled for a sign of shelter. ...

this idea has been bouncing around in my head for probably ...https://thecomputerscreenglowsatnight.wordpress.com/tag/this-idea-has-been-bouncing...So I�ve had this idea for a time-travel story for a while now. (Alright, it originally started as a Harry Potter fanfiction idea, but it could be adapted easily.) Presuming that time travel works the way it does with Harry Potter�s time turners, i.e. traveling back in time lands you in the past of your own timeline instead of a new �branch� and events create a stable time loop (you can ...

Reviews: Just a Nightmare? | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11395806You fricken took a chunk outa the rock that replaced my heart too many fanfics ago. Just know that I have read many, many fanfics, and that you are the first out of hundreds, maybe even thousands, to make me tear up and want to endlessly punch walls until my fingers fall off. Congratulations. I am not happy.

Where can I post stories I made online? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100222032904AABusm7Feb 22, 2010 ï¿½ Where can I post stories I made online? I want to post the stories I made online... I tried fanfiction.net but you can only post your stories if it is fan-based from an original. Is there a website like that? Thanks ahead!Status: ResolvedAnswers: 10

Reviews: Harry Potter Lemon Request | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11735958The first one between The weasly Twins. Just the two of them, with love. ... This could be going on for a number of years starting from when he was little. But it really gets bad when Draco is a horrible Death Eater. Sorry for so many! I hope to see at least some of these with your take on them!Also sorry for misspelled names.

What are some great fanfiction websites? | Yahoo Answershttps://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090607205037AAcgRLaJun 07, 2009 ï¿½ What are some great fanfiction websites? ... There used to be the most amazing website called www.fanlib.com and it was THE place to go for all kinds of fanfiction, aside from fanfiction.net. But then Disney bought it out, and I am veyr sad because I had just gained ultimate swagger and was like the queen there (mrscullen was my username :P ...Followers: 2Answers: 23Status: Open

Faunus Justice Devision Chapter 1: A new ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13323742/1/Faunus-Justice-DevisionTarn would not be exaggerating if he said today was the worst day of his life. ... did not expect Deathsaurs army and Overlord to leave just on the brink of victory. But it didn't matter, he had Megatron. The hero who he once looked up to, now deserted his own cause right in front of him. ... though he does not bother to look who is speaking ...

She saved me Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12466982/1/She-saved-meFanFiction | unleash ... If the bond is only one sided it does not weaken it but it does mean the other person who is not blood boned would be able to do a normal bond with another lycan or witch/wizard, they could even have another blood bond with another person but they will not be blood bonded to either person. ... This was Hermione's ...

Life is but a Dream... (A Sherlock Fanfiction) - *The ...https://www.wattpad.com/122249832-life-is-but-a-dream-a-sherlock-fanfiction-theRead *The Great Game: Part Seven* from the story Life is but a Dream... (A Sherlock Fanfiction) by jedihobbitwizard with 3,238 reads. johnwatson, bbc, drama. C...Reviews: 2Content Rating: everyone

Reviews: The Cursed Demon of Mewni | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/127345495/19 c9 jp i like the end but did not like the part they had to destroy magic. could they find out how destroy Solarian knight since they must being kill by some could there is only Mina who is live from the original army of solarian knight could put that naruto was the one killed them him by using sword that kill thing that harms the innocence. since Mina want kill all the monsters no matter ...

Our Avatar! | Codename:Kids Next Door Wiki | FANDOM ...https://kidsnextdoorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:8371I'm a diehard BBRae fan. Mostly 'cause I'm a sucker for the perfect love/hate relationship, and BBRae have one of the best! (next to 86/60 of course ^-^) I never really liked Terra, 'cause she was evil, and dead (well, depends on how you look at the last episode), but it�

Razia Sultan�the story retold fanfiction Promo - Telly Updateshttps://www.tellyupdates.com/razia-sultanthe-story-retold-fanfiction-promoJul 12, 2016 ï¿½ Ruknnuddin threw Fatimah on the floor of the court , Fatimah raises her eyes , a lone tear of anger escapes one of her eyes ,her hair is all messed up �She cheated the sultanate , she ought to be punished!� Rukknuddin yells , Fatimah looks at Nasir who is standing just a distance away with a ...

Xover: Dawn Of the Bijuu Xenomorph Ch 6, Aliens/Predator ...https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11953911/6Naruko lunged at Kakashi with the intent to kill he stood back pulling out a kunai out of his pouch and went in to attack his student him and her were clashing while she was sending him a few strikes with her fist and legs he blocked each one but from what he could tell that she was using chakra and she was being fast without paying attention she did a sweep kick knocking him down.

fans.html" h="ID=SERP,5214.1">The BTS Mobile Game Exists for the Fans :: Games :: BTS ...https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2019/06/the-bts-mobile-game-exists-for-the-fans...Jun 28, 2019 ï¿½ BTS World is your self-insert fanfiction about BTS come to life. ... you play as a female fan who is magically plunged back in time to when the ... But it�s all nonetheless a celebration of the ...

5sos Trash � Sick Luke - 5soshttps://5secondsof-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/144719556159/sick-luke-5sosSick Luke - 5sos Hi, could you please write a fanfiction where Luke isn�t feeling well but he doesn�t want the others to worry so he doesn�t tell them. It�s up to you what happens after...

LF: Fics with a focus on Pureblood/Wizarding Culture ...https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/4ygl2d/lf_fics_with_a_focus_on...Lately, I've been interested in seeing more of people's ideas on what Wizarding (or 'pureblood') Culture and Traditions is/are. The canon view of magical society being basically the muggle one with some magical stuff swapped for the mundane, while interesting, is something I'm a little bored of seeing.

arminismyshota.tumblr.com - Karalishttps://arminismyshota.tumblr.comart myart mikasa mikasa ackerman snk attack on titan i havent been drawing so really all i have i was gonna draw more but i ... boy i love him i need him who is he and then i found out that chris pratt and tom holland voice them and i ... au its great it is an eremin fanfiction but it also focuses on ocs that i really like like these ...

Fanfiction Fridays: Rey Day | Lady Geek Girl and Friendshttps://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/fanfiction-fridays-rey-dayJan 08, 2016 ï¿½ Spoilers for The Force Awakens and potential future plot points above and beneath the cut. January 1st was an important day for me. That day was the day I remembered that I loved Star Wars. My reaction to The Force Awakens was roughly the same as Saika�s in that I �

Fuu and Ferio Fanfics - angelfire.comwww.angelfire.com/nv/fuuandferioshrine/fuuandferiofanfics.htmlHi the fanfiction page part of the shrine! Right now it's small (like you haven't noticed ^_^!). Anyway if you wrote a fanfiction, poetry, or songfic (that contains Fuu and Ferio as important parts of the plot or the theme) and you wan't to post it in this page, please e-mail me at [email protected]!

The Easter Bunny's Warrenhttps://bunnymundnotaroo.tumblr.comfanfiction-podcast: [Image Source] Welcome to FanFiction Podcast! Our goal is to make audio podcasts out of fanfics for everyone to enjoy. This podcast is the first part of a multi-chapter work, �Rise of the Guardians: The Unofficial Novelization,� by Britannica Graced, which can be found on Archive of Our Own . {Previous Chapter}

This is Fate Chapter 11: Epilogue: Where We Were, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4734094/11/This-is-FateFanFiction | unleash ... the person that I cherish. You call me selfless, but it is you who is selfless. You always put me and our family before yourself. You give us what we want before taking the time to consider what you want and what I will do to you. ... I would protect her with my life, with my love. This was fate. No�This is fate. A/N ...

Best of Spamano | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/community/Best-of-Spamano/118855Texting started gaining popularity in 1999, but it wasn't until the year 2007 that iPhones came out: then shit got serious and countries started texting each other. This is the story of how one happy-go-lucky idiot, and one stubborn idiot finally get together. It only took a few hundred years.

Reviews: No One is Alone | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/9401800This is a great story, I hope you can update soon. ... the change set in of venom bubbling like fire Alice found Kaate was with silvery skin with bright red eyes with Bella was the same both wore cloaks of Midnight black changed into robes from bodysuits still royal three queens bound to the gods and goddesses still worshipping the oldest gods ...

Finally Whole Chapter 6, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5876301/6/Finally-WholeI nodded, I led her to the beach and we started walking through the sand with our feet at the water's edge. I let out a gust of air violently. Okay just let it out, just let it out, c'mon I can do this. "Bella okay I know going to sound absolutely ridiculous but I knew �

Reviews for A Drop of Poison | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/4573620I cant say i know your longrdt break between writing, but it has been about 2 and a half years. I know in the author notes you said you weren't going to be abandoning this. But i also know plans change, do you think it will be possible to get an update on whether you wre still working on this?

Reviews: A Drop of Poison | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4573620I cant say i know your longrdt break between writing, but it has been about 2 and a half years. I know in the author notes you said you weren't going to be abandoning this. But i also know plans change, do you think it will be possible to get an update on whether you wre still working on this?

about fanfiction that features child abuse? Not very nice ...https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/1189215-about-fanfiction-that...The other thing is who is it written by? For example a teenager writing ff may not think of being a bit underage as anything special. I am not condoning it just to be clear. But a 14 or 15 year old writing fiction may not consider an 18 year old and a 15 year old having sex as child abuse. Need to �

Reviews: Bakugan: Neo Legacy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11343323You did pretty good with the first chapter and the prologue. I do expect more written in better detail since some of the bits can come out as pretty vague and hard to latch on in the story as it goes on but it's still early days as it's your first fanfic which I completely understand.

Looking for a Fanfic Thread #63 - Page 39 - Roswell Fanaticswww.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=155635&start=380Feb 22, 2019 ï¿½ #167 - I'm looking for a fanfiction that I am pretty sure was a Dreamer, only in this - Tess was the one adopted with Max and both of them were brought up as siblings. (I am not sure if I just imagined it or if it was a challenge that didn't get filled) so I hope someone can help me out here.

From the Grave I crawl Chapter 1, a Naruto - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12638045/1/From-the-Grave-I-crawlFrom the Grave I crawl. Walking into the village Gates of Konohagakure no sato, a thirteen year old, Horribly wounded Naruto dragged an unconscious Uchiha Sasuke with the help of a limping Shikamaru Nara and bandaged Hyuga Neji.

Heart of a Champion Chapter 10 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13253882/10/Heart-of-a-ChampionSeverus sighs. He didn't want to have to do this, but it looks like he doesn't have a choice now. It's already been nearly a week since Draco had failed. ... "Draco and I have reason to believe that one of our students here at Hogwarts is being abused during school breaks. ... Her mouth falls agape as the paper suddenly burns in his hand. "We ...

Alex Rider - Anthony Horowitz - Works | Archive of Our Ownhttps://archiveofourown.org/tags/Alex Rider - Anthony Horowitz/works?page=6Originally Posted on FanFiction.Net; Summary. Three weeks since their last scheduled check in. One Alex didn't make. 19 days since he was declared MIA. 19 days of waiting for a sign he was okay. But it had been 19 days of nothing. 19 days of searching for leads. 19 days of dead ends. But Ben won't give up until he has Alex in his arms. Language ...

What I have as material for fanfiction : 5ToubunNoHanayomehttps://www.reddit.com/.../comments/aip1qd/what_i_have_as_material_for_fanfictionThis is the main subreddit dedicated to the manga and anime "5-Toubun No Hanayome", also known as "The Quintessential Quintuplets". Here are the subreddit rules: 1) Be respectful to each other! Just behave like you would if you were talking to someone in person. 2) No Hentai submissions. There are other Subreddits for this.

Other by The-Sakura-Samurai on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/the-sakura-samurai/gallery/45204431/OtherHey, Nicholas McArthur here and thank you for reading Naruto Shippuden - Five Elemental Scroll Arc. As stated, this is the first fanfiction that I have made that doesn�t involve diving gear and instead being serious. Now I know that you are wondering how the progress during the making of this fanfic even though no one asked.

Reviews for Zootopia - In the Days That Followed | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/r/11833036FanFiction | unleash ... One of Nemos lines you missed theat the end after the ! (I believe..) but it was otherwise an immersive read. imjustlikehumphery chapter 69 . 5/25. Great chapter ayziks, keep it up! That heleblimp of the ZSDF is pretty cool and shocked the hell out of Bart that's for sure. He can see now that Nick and Judy's honeymoon ...

Why do Naruto fanfictions catch so much flak? - Quorahttps://www.quora.com/Why-do-Naruto-fanfictions-catch-so-much-flakNov 30, 2016 ï¿½ Because most are honestly crap. But, the same goes for most fanfiction anyway. Just that Naruto fanfiction is far more prevalent than other ones. It could be spelling, grammar, paragraphing/word walls, and turning Naruto into a Gary Stu or startin...

True Power Chapter 3, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/2419888/3/True-PowerTrue Power. Disclaimer: Naruto does not belong to me, I am just borrowing the characters for this story. Please don't sue, probably won't get much anyhow. Racing through the trees, Sakura and Naruto tried their best to get to Sasuke before he became another name on the plaque of dead Shinobi.

How do you decide to rate something Mature versus Explicit?https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/4m2as5/how_do_you_decide_to_rate...Jun 01, 2016 ï¿½ AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? Use link bot! Join our Discord! ... How do you decide to rate something Mature versus Explicit? (self.FanFiction) ... If instead we have a gentle fill-the-dots kinda outline with bits touching but it's more soft-focus "the emotions matter more than the bits involved ...Top responsesFor me, I always feel this tumblr post does a good job of explaining the difference by writing a scene about someone sealing an envelope. (It's technically SFW, but � read more20 votesI've ALWAYS wondered this.3 votesI keep seeing this topic on the main page, followed by, "What goes inside, where do you put them, and why", and snicker. Which just goes to show that human � read more3 votesSee all

Fanfic: The FROZEN Era Ch 3, Frozen | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/9931472/3FanFiction. Just In. Community. ... The castle guards are the only ones awake at this late hour. They walk around, keeping their eye out for anything that could cause harm to the royal family. ... She has a blanket, but it's only covering her legs. Suddenly, one of the windows creeks open; Julia doesn't move. The dark shadow slips inside the ...

Reviews: Zootopia - In the Days That Followed | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11833036FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... One of Nemos lines you missed theat the end after the ! (I believe..) but it was otherwise an immersive read. 5/25 c69 imjustlikehumphery Great chapter ayziks, keep it up! That heleblimp of the ZSDF is pretty cool and shocked the hell out of Bart that's for sure. He can see now that Nick and Judy's ...

The Chosen One: Chapter 6 | Percy Jackson Fanfiction Wiki ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Chosen_One:_Chapter_6�Demigods, Yummy!� One of them said. I looked at their features they seem to be Cyclops. Of all the monsters I hate killing Cyclops. They are sons and daughters of Poseidon after all.I reach for my staff and noticed that it wasn�t there. Gah..I forgot Master Slade confiscated it so I wouldn�t abuse it�

What are the best and the worst fics on FanFiction.net ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080202195915AABKMJTFeb 02, 2008 ï¿½ Best Answer: Hmmm... one of my favorites right now is 1918, and it's about Edward being human in 1918, but Bella was there too. I know it sounds kind of corny, but it's really good. Another really good one is Jade Greene, and it's about Jacob imprinting. And the �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 4

Fics where Taylor joins one of the big gangs : WormFanfichttps://www.reddit.com/r/WormFanfic/comments/af0f2r/fics_where_taylor_joins_one_of_the...Worm, Ward, Pact, and Twig based fanfiction. Meta-discussion about Wildbow fanfic in general. Requests for specific types of fics/specific aspects of stories. Posting/advertising your own story is allowed. Make it clear that you are the author if you are doing this. Other things might be good, but just message a mod before submitting.

Luffy's different Mama AU Chapter 12, an one piece fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12894151/12/Luffy-s-different-Mama-AUCompote went wide eyed and quickly jumped out of the way, Daifuku having long since jumped away from that spot once his sister had saved his hide. There was a large long hole drilled deep into the ground by the pitch black fist for a moment, and when the fist was �

The Truth and Nothing But Chapter 3, a supernatural fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7241793/3/The-Truth-and-Nothing-ButThe Truth and Nothing But. ... I saw what you did, you bastard!" In spite of the danger � and a hunter out for revenge was about as dangerous as they came � Sam's heart broke for her. ... But, then, Sam could say the same thing these days. Perhaps, like him, she'd opted out of hunting for a while to experience a normal life, and now her ...

The Intern // ONGOING - Part 7: Build your own A.I - Wattpadhttps://www.wattpad.com/702534591-the-intern-ongoing-part-7-build-your-own-a-iRead Part 7: Build your own A.I from the story The Intern // ONGOING by benediktehaaheim (@benediktehaaheim) with 2,340 reads. fanfiction, mrstark, fanfic. Pet...Reviews: 107Content Rating: everyone

A saiyan's Hope (a dragon ball super fanfiction) - quotev.comhttps://www.quotev.com/story/11718051/A-saiyans-Hope-a-dragon-ball-super-fanfiction/13 years after the battle with majin buu, everything was at peace, until one winter night, vegeta ran into a girl but it was no ordinary girl, it was a saiyan but for a while he was confused "shouldn't she be a great ape by now?" But the awnser shocked him, she didn't transform and that only led to one thing in his mind. This saiyan was autistic.

Are there any cruel or sadistic Harry fics? : HPfanfictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/3tbxx0/are_there_any_cruel_or_sadistic...Nov 18, 2015 ï¿½ Request Are there any cruel or sadistic Harry fics? (self.HPfanfiction) submitted 3 years ago by Nemesis2369. No angst please. ... It's got a fair bit of bashing and a little bit of angst, so be warned about that, but once it gets going ti's a fucking bloodbath. ... but it's definitely Mercer doing terrible things for shits and giggles. I'll ...Top responseslinkffn(too young to die)6 votesHmm, how about: linkffn( https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2823892/1/Burn-Baby-Burn ) linkffn( https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2973799/1/Equal � read more1 votelinkffn(Control by Anonymous58) Obligatory angsty beginning, pure awesomeness if you get past it.1 voteSee all

Fanfic: Deal with it Ch 6, Naruto | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/s/12597358/6Notes: Hi guys, I baaaack~! I just started posting another Naruto fic called 'Welcome to the M.A.D. House'.It's about how I think Konoha would deal with disabling conditions, injuries and diseases, and a girl from the my invention; Medical Anomalies Division (M.A.D.) who got onto team 7.

Cameron Tribble's Decks | Fanfiction Yugioh Wiki | FANDOM ...https://fanfiction-yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Cameron_Tribble's_DecksCameron's runs Genex Deck, which encompasses monsters of all six attributes with various levels to ultimately Synchro Summon.In homage to his lost sister, Cameron also incorporates Anti-Cure cards in a complex defensive strategy. Despite the Genex's great offensive capabilities, Cameron is a very defensive duelist, rarely attacking first or summoning high-powered monsters from the start.

Fanfiction-writers - Mountain ash and a drop of bloodhttps://fanfiction-writers.tumblr.com/post/140142081594'Stiles let me take your pain away and run as far as you can, here my last mountain ash, it won�t protect you from him but it will buy you time� you whisper and Stiles nods and takes the bottle from your hand. 'Cute� one of Theo�s pack members says and stands in front of the door so that Stiles can�t go.

Watching HTTYD2 in the past Chapter 5: The ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11761766/5/Watching-HTTYD2-in-the-pastSet 1 day before the first movie. The charachters are watching the future of HTTYD2 and then the first movie. T rated for my bad humor and some bashing. the first chapters are kinda written with a whole different name, because they are old, VERY old. That is actually all I have to say.

My Privet Romance Chapter 2: Oh, It's You!, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3918954/2/My-Privet-RomanceFollow/Fav My Privet Romance. By: The Gribbler. ... This is a fan fiction inspired by "My Best Summer" by Hippogriff818. Disclaimer: Since everyone else has one of these things I suppose I should too. I do not own Harry Potter or Hermione or blah blah blah you know the rest. ... "This would be the first time" She said turning a deeper shade of red.

The Godslingers X: Prologue | Percy Jackson Fanfiction ...https://percyjacksonfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/The_Godslingers_X:_PrologueStella's P.O.V It has been a decade since the first danger occurs. My father had almost died, but he came back. I am a daughter of Nyx, and going to be a good generation for all of us. My father, Josh McLean had been in a self-induced coma for almost 8 years already. I am afraid that he...

fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Forte" h="ID=SERP,5130.1">Forte | Dragonball Fanon Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://dragonballfanon.fandom.com/wiki/ForteForte (??????), is one of the main protagonists of the fanfiction Dragon Ball Heroes. She falls under the jurisdiction of Wairu, who is the Kaioshin of the Berserker group. Contents[show] Appearance Forte is seen wears a Battle Armour common with purple clothing, sleeves, black shoes and half...

Sonic the Hedgehog x iCarly crossover fanfiction, starring ...https://www.reddit.com/.../14140f/sonic_the_hedgehog_x_icarly_crossover_fanfictionThis is a bannable offense. Want to post a cringe-worthy story/video of yourself when you were a minor? Try /r/blunderyears. 3) No content that includes or focuses on the mentally ill or disabled. This is a bannable offense. 4) Be descriptive with your titles. Posts with generic or vague titles will be removed. Don't use the word 'Cringe' in ...

Declan | Total Drama Island Fanfiction wikia | FANDOM ...https://totaldramaislandfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/DeclanDeclan is labeled The Overachiever in Total Drama Teens 2.0. Contents[show] Biography Declan has always excelled at everything in his life. He has always gotten straight A�s in school and has been the president of clubs. He was even school president of his high school when he was just a...

Reviews: Pokemon Master Odyssey | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1186501211/4/2017 c22 Guest reply to amvanras: well as for the pin name "Proud Amourshipper" i guess you can call me that if you like but you can call me that as an alias if you want. and thanks for telling me about citylover96 and i guess i understand now. plus your not the only one who has seen my motto there are many others who are amourshippers writing amourshipping fanfics and great job on this ...

A Reading Odyssey: Jane Austen fanfiction - blogspot.comhttps://odysseybks.blogspot.com/2009/08/jane-austen-fanfiction.htmlSince the book Pride and Prejudice and Zombies made such a splash on the pop culture scene earlier this year, I've been pondering the phenomenon of Jane Austen fanfiction. Fanfiction, for those of you not already aware, is basically taking already existing characters from literature, movies, TV, or whatnot and using them to write original fiction.

Sexualized Saturdays: Tops and Bottoms | Lady Geek Girl ...https://ladygeekgirl.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/sexualized-saturdays-tops-and-bottomsJan 05, 2013 ï¿½ One of the things that really bothers me in fanfiction is something as simple as arguing over who is the �top� and �bottom� in a pairing. If magically there are somehow no arguments about who�s on top, then I notice that one person in a pairing is constantly seen as the bottom because they are �weaker and more stereotypically ...

New King Chapter 12, a percy jackson and the olympians ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10184234/12/New-KingArtemis sees Jackie for the first time. The woman was very beautiful she looks up and sees Artemis but is not scared. "Lady Artemis I know I am to die would you please kill me now instead. I do not want to carry his child he all but raped me and told me I was the test." Artemis was furious but not at Jackie. She was also stunned.

Return of Revan: The New Order Chapter 1, a Star Wars ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13231585/1/Return-of-Revan-The-New-OrderIt was only then that the fact of the matter really struck her. She had grown up surrounded by the remains of starships and had grown accustomed to the erie feeling of stillness that permeated ruins, but she still felt a sense of uneasiness at knowing that she was the first �

Fairy Tail: The Mysterious Girl - Lets Take Out Some Banditshttps://www.wattpad.com/192133825-fairy-tail-the-mysterious-girl-lets-take-out-someRead Lets Take Out Some Bandits from the story Fairy Tail: The Mysterious Girl by maki4411 with 10,798 reads. fanfiction, laxusxreader, laxus. "My feet hurt...Reviews: 65Content Rating: everyone

[Links] 15-21 May 2019: Otter Cops, History of Yaoi ...https://www.animefeminist.com/links-15-21-may-2019-otter-cops-history-of-yaoi-paddles...For example, fanfiction isn�t only an outlet for when one feels let down by canonical media, but it is one that is creative, social, and doesn�t expect recognition from creators! But you�re headed to a dangerous, toxic place the moment that you cross the line from explaining what changes you would have made to arguing that you should be ...

[Fanfiction] Repo - Fan Zone - Warframe Forumshttps://forums.warframe.com/topic/159517-fanfiction-repoJan 05, 2014 ï¿½ What happens to a warframe when a Tenno fails? It was a thought that didn't even begin to coalesce in the minds of some Tenno, but it remained a very real reality -- what happened to a warframe when the Tenno using it failed in combat? After all, some Tenno never did return from a mission. They would set out for another rescue operation, or an extermination, or whatever else it was the �

Is there a fake harry potter anh deathly hallows?? | Yahoo ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080820042944AA3qFvdAug 20, 2008 ï¿½ I know one person posted download links to a novel-length fanfiction right before DH came out, claiming it was the real thing. I started to read it, but it wasn't JKR-like at all; it was really boring and dreary and by the end of the first chapter it was obviously written by a �Status: ResolvedAnswers: 8

Bob Mola | Codename:Kids Next Door Wiki | FANDOM powered ...https://kidsnextdoorfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Bob_MolaDespite being over aged as the 1940's came to a close, Numbuh -9 remained in Power of the Kid Titans of Demoral until 1949, rendering him as the first, and only known Operative in the entire Kid Titans of Demoral organization to go passed age limit, this was widely done because of a large stalemate which erupted when trying to find a new kid to ...

Canon_LT260" h="ID=SERP,5178.1">Film for Canon LT260 - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/Film_for_Canon_LT260She has no canon name, her most official name is Uru but it's just from a profit fanfiction series which has been denied by the canon film's makers on their commentary track of the film.

The Sacrifices We Make Chapter 8, a harry potter fanfic ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12464992/8/The-Sacrifices-We-MakeAfter Harry Potter falls in the final Battle, a desperate Order of the Phoenix needs Draco Malfoy's pack of werewolves to defeat Voldemort. Hermione plans to offer the reclusive Alpha the one thing he can't refuse: a child of his own. But sometimes we find ourselves in the sacrifices we make.

Music is Magic Chapter 16: The Troll, a harry potter ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12920824/16/Music-is-MagicToday had always been a day to celebrate, it was the day his mum found him and they became such huge parts of each others lives. But it felt weird to celebrate for that reason at Hogwarts. It may have been the night the war ended, but it was also the night he lost his biological parents. It felt wrong to completely forget them.

Reviews: Changes | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13120933Hey guys! For the next chapter i have some ideas but it would turn this story into an M rating. Not a lemony thing or anything but awkward sexual encounters like "Looking for Alaska" if any of you remember that. I'm sorry if this disappoints any of you and i will try to keep it to a minimum.

Prototype: Genesis Discussion & Q&A | Ben 10 Fan Fiction ...https://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:240451This is the origin of the things to come, short answer. ... Jensen Ackles was the voice of Jason Todd in Batman: Under The Red Hood.) Roger Craig Smith as the voice of Cody Ward. ... until a shockwave is noticably seen being charging up. After 5 seconds, the shockwave releases; The teaser then cuts to a view above the building itself, as the ...

NCIS-FanFiction (Chapter Six - A Truth Too Hard To Hide)https://ncis-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/80280286149They jumped back into the lift he knew he should go tell Abby she was the only one who didn�t know now, but for some reason he didn�t want to, he thought he still had feelings for Abby and he knew she had some for him, but things had changed he�d dated other people since Abby but it was Jade he wanted. He needed to tell her.

Reviews: Limits Are Meant To Be Broken | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11091203The Androids, kicking the crud out of everybody, even with Kaioken techniques was good. Poor Raditz, was the one with his arm broke, dang. Tsumuri, and Piccolo, had an awesome bit of humor with androids, or cyborgs. Lol, loved the joke. Also, loved how Yamcha, was the last one standing, that was cool. Also, Yamcha, and Android 18, yes please!

Swarm 1 | Ben 10 Fan Fiction Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikiahttps://ben10fanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Swarm_1Swarm 1 is a swarm of extremely advanced nanobots, and is the main device featured in Not Applicable. It also appears in Tech 10: Rebooted and Tech 10: Star Spirit. Contents[show] History Swarm 1 was created by the Zenturi to be used as a machine of war, but it backfired on them, flooding their...

Harry Potter and the Year of Broken Chains Chapter 2, a ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12931474/3/Harry-Potter-and-the-Year-of-Broken-ChainsAs the parents left the room, Lucius popped his head back in. ... As the rabbit twitched, so did Harry. But he was feeling almost overpowering pleasure. It was one of the best things he had ever experienced. It blotted out all thoughts except one. ... of a man with wild hair and a crazy look in his eyes, his cheekbones almost jutting out of his ...

Broken Dreams Chapter 3, a naruto fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/3331782/3/Broken-DreamsHe was sure he would be able to beat them all easily, but it turned out he had already used more than half of his chakra. Not even with his Sharingan activated could he stop the attacks of the clones. The last 3 clones smirked at once. Suddenly, they all put their hands together around one of them and a �

Quasar's PokeSpe Shipping Meme (So Far) - deviantart.comhttps://www.deviantart.com/quasar1007/art/Quasar-s-PokeSpe-Shipping-Meme-So-Far-768772246Anyway, it's also because of that fanart that made me want to read fanfiction for Lucky/BurningLeafShipping and eventually read the Adventures Manga and now here we are with LuckyShipping being my OTP (or one of them) as far as the Mangaverse goes.

What is your opinion on the use of songs/lyrics/music in ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/2kdmw4/what_is_your_opinion_on_the_use_ofOct 26, 2014 ï¿½ What is your opinion on the use of songs/lyrics/music in fanfiction ... for the story and I cant help but feel that the author is trying to use the character as vessel for himself or a vessel for a potential love interest specifically for the author. ... This is assuming it's an actual song, if they made up the lyrics, I'm fine with it, but ...Top responsesThere are exceptions but typically if its shoehorned in like that, I assume the author is a teenager. Frankly, I don't even care for lyrics being used to start � read more10 votesI usually dislike music in fanfiction. The exceptions would be lyrics as epigraphs, and mentioning a song/band/whatever if it fits with canon (e.g. X really loves � read more6 votesUnless it's a brief quote at the beginning or end of a chapter, it's almost universally annoying.5 votesI usually feel like its a distraction to the writing because I'm stuck trying to figure out how the lyrics relate to the text. I think authors who add lyrics usually just � read more3 votesI rarely know what song they're referring to so it literally does not good for me. It just makes me confused and breaks the flow of writing.2 votesIt always makes me cringe. Like you said, it breaks immersion, and it's just not necessary. Readers don't really care about the song or the author's music taste, � read more2 votesSee all

No Other Choice Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13255521/1/No-Other-ChoiceI really shouldn't, not when I have others in-progress and this is not a "short story." (I have an enabler who said "Release it," you know who you are!) :-) The thing is, there is a deadline coming in the form of Endgame's release, after which I'm not sure if I'll have the passion for this story that I do now.

Universe-is-Rarely-so-Lazy" h="ID=SERP,5170.1">The Universe is Rarely so Lazy, a merlin fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12336502/1/The-Universe-is-Rarely-so-LazyFollow/Fav The Universe is Rarely so Lazy. By: ... he really does, but it's times like this he questions why he is friends with her. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that two years ago he was a naive boy just starting uni and coming from a small town. ... The two just look at each other for a moment before Arthur asks, "Is your friend ...

How do you make a fanfiction site - answers.comhttps://www.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_make_a_fanfiction_siteFanfiction Net has a few good ones but the best site for a Uke Yusuke,would be Adult FanFiction. share: ... to a website that lists the Best Fanfiction Sites! ... fanfiction sites, and on one of ...

fanfiction reader problems on Tumblrhttps://www.tumblr.com/tagged/fanfiction-reader-problems#fanfiction #fanfiction reader problems #for a change #i am always honest in my comments/reviews #so don't go thinking about you #especially not if i've already commented on your work #i mean that #stop it #this isn't about you

How do you save your spot in a fanfic? : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/7fq3hs/how_do_you_save_your_spot_in_a_fanficA supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Posting a fic or rec? Use our Weekly Fic Showcase. It's stickied at the top of the sub to provide more exposure for all fics. Need a place to host your fics? AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? Use link bot! Join ...

Fanfiction; Can It Possibly Be Converted To A True ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120409123112AATSmutApr 09, 2012 ï¿½ I know that weird and that fanfiction has a really intense stigma against it, but just bear with me for the moment. I myself never thought of doing this, but I've allowed people to read what I've written about it in the past, and everybody has been sort of kindly pressuring me to take it up with the company, see if I can't do anything legitimate with it.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 7

FanFiction.Net - "Unleash Your Imagination and Free Your Soul"www.thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/fanfiction_net.htmlNov 27, 2000 ï¿½ This is e-mailed to you, as well as being listed on the site. This has been one of my favourite features - I love hearing what people think about my fanfics!! For fanfic authors (and people thinking about becoming authors), there is the writers university! I'll leave it up to them to describe this section of FanFiction.Net:

Spatziline � Weakness� Of course the Villain!Deku ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/509962357807325831If only you know that you are talking to your brother instead of your son credit to a friend on discord, you are the best ~ ... (but inwardly smiling of course) This fanfiction gave me so much fun and I truly am enjoying reading. ... This is me as a fucking dad lmao live for a �

Reviews: A Blink of an Eye | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/6697433Yes - the interlude bit worked quite effectively - the whole Grissom, Catherine, Brass sequence was especially fun. But it served to bring Grissom back to earth in terms of expectations for when Simon and Sara meet. Of course, the musings from both Sara and Grissom about one of their earliest dates was really good to read.

A Concerned Third Partyhttps://katicalockefanfic.wordpress.comWelcome to my modest archive of Person of Interest fan-fiction written by me, Katica Locke. This is my absolute favorite TV show, the best one I�ve seen in years, and I completely adore the two main characters, Mr. Reese and Mr. Finch. Most of my stories are devoted to the Reese/Finch pairing, which means slash (homosexual) content.

Hahahahahahahhaha actually funny i know for a fact ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/827747606492101189Hahahahahahahhaha actually funny i know for a fact i would laugh @ all #jokes #funny #sillyjokes ... #wattpad #fanfiction Taehyung moves to a new school to start over. Not just with people but with himself. ... These jokes may not be the best but it actually makes me laugh. I love how Jin makes other people laugh or at least try to.

I love how Sherlock is stubborn.and look at his smile ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/739575570034032083I believe actually a quote from the Big Bang theory but it works here too we should be roommates so we can do this to each other fanfiction memes are pure pleasure. With Sherlock, even the general sherlock fandom gives us some great memes.

The Gamer - Naruto World Chapter 2, a naruto ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12655524/3/The-Gamer-Naruto-WorldFollow/Fav The Gamer - Naruto World. By: sigmarc. ... This is also one of the things that happen in a regular basis in this class. At first I used to get hit a lot of time. ... 'Oh, if true than isn't it like using cheats in a game but it's not like I am using cheat I am just playing a �

Who Do You Think You Are? Chapter 1 ... - fanfiction.nethttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13336519/1/Who-Do-You-Think-You-AreThe door closes as the analytical mouse steps out into the hall, leaving the childhood enemies turned partners alone. "Yo, Shota, insane! Yeah this worked on us, but who's to say this will be beneficial for them? We barely made it back to our own bodies and we didn't hate one another nearly as much as these two kids seem to, you know?"

Reviews: The Little Veela that Could | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5490079Hello, an amazing story. But dear god is it slow. Not that that is horrible, but as a tennager I lose interest in it when I get in to it through the length of a decent novel and the story has gotten done what others fanfics can get done in half the time. I like it, but man is it hard not to drop it.

Are there any Taylor x Simurgh fanfics? : WormFanfichttps://www.reddit.com/r/WormFanfic/comments/c5juyw/are_there_any_taylor_x_simurgh_fanficsWorm, Ward, Pact, and Twig based fanfiction. Meta-discussion about Wildbow fanfic in general. Requests for specific types of fics/specific aspects of stories. Posting/advertising your own story is allowed. Make it clear that you are the author if you are doing this. Other things might be good, but just message a mod before submitting.Top responsesAlso, not really a ship, but check out With Friends Like These... [Altpower!Taylor / Worm] ? Sadly , last author post is from Nov 27, 201815 votesI can't help with a shipfic with that pairing as I've never come across it (I would totally read it if it existed though) but another story I know of with Taylor and � read more4 votesI mean, there's this very well known one-shot, but it's exactly that - a one-shot.3 votesSee all

Why is there so many Pertemis (Percy+Artemis) fanfiction ...https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-so-many-Pertemis-Percy-Artemis-fanfiction-when...Apr 22, 2018 ï¿½ I think John's answer touches on the main point, which is that (as far as fanfiction authors are concerned) Percy is perfect. This is absolutely not the case in the books themselves: Percy is powerful, but has his own character flaws that he learn...

South of Nowhere - SON Fanfiction #4: Because fanfic is ...www.fanforum.com/f254/son-fanfiction-4-because-fanfic-keeping-us-sane-through-hiatus...I looked up that Since Birth fic, but it's script style, and that's the BIGGEST no-no for me, so I can't read it. I vaguely remember that My Protector fic. Was that the one where Aiden rapes Spencer? And one of them shots him or something? _____

Reviews: Code Geass: World Destiny | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12249789/0/24But it seems "they" are the only ones who are allowed to make underhand-deals with the enemy. ... Well officially now a full on ham fisted attempt at a crossover. ... can't wait to see Suzaku's and Cornelia's reaction at Euphemia's return. Euphemia as the Prime Minister and 2nd Empress love it! Thank you for putting Euphie in the harem.

Fanfiction Ramblings.: AC_D12: Behind the Scenes (Part 4)https://fanfictionramblings.blogspot.com/2017/12/acd12-behind-scenes-part-4.htmlDec 20, 2017 ï¿½ AC_D12: Behind the Scenes (Part 4) Remember this AU? ... it had experience with ninja. It certainly looked unique enough to be a summon animal. But it didn't speak, just glared at him with amber eyes. ... Sitting in between Deidara and Itachi in a movie theatre as the �

fans-wrote-the-happy-ending-that-j-k-rowling-regrets-she-couldnt/" h="ID=SERP,5188.1">Harry Potter fans wrote the happy ending that J.K. Rowling ...https://qz.com/174873/harry-potter-fans-wrote-the-happy-ending-that-j-k-rowling...Create, share, and discover charts, using the same tools as the Quartz newsroom. ... This is one of the biggest fan fiction sites�but still only one of hundreds. ... but it�s also good to ...

Clive Thompson on the Importance of Fan Fiction | WIREDhttps://www.wired.com/2012/05/st-thompson-fanfictionFan fiction has boomed in the past decade, as young people (and many adults) have swarmed online to share what-if tales set in their favorite movies, books, animation, and videogames.

Fanfiction � On the Train to Hogwartshttps://onthetraintohogwarts.wordpress.com/tag/fanfictionHowever, I will be posting them on three different websites, which happen to be some of the most popular general fanfiction sites out there: livejournal (LJ), fanfiction.net (FF.net), and An Archive of Our Own (AO3). If you have accounts on other fanfiction sites, like MNFF or The Unknowable Room, let me know and I may post them there.

beruanism: I�m obsessed with these two series - H + L = LH ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/362047257540957751just haha XD I swear a good reflection of Mikasa mental state when it comes to Eren. ... you are the one, the only, Viktor Nikiforov's younger sister. WARNIN� #fanfiction Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... I think the whole fandom sees Eren as the second pic haha<< lol yaa

Jackson and April fanfiction request - ajacksfics.tumblr.comhttps://ajacksfics.tumblr.com/page/5This is a meeting ground for Jackson and April fan to meet and request and write fanfiction. The idea is that someone request one and then one of our talented writers fulfills the request. A side note please specify in your prompt if you wish it to be long, short, or if it is at the authors discretion.

Fanfiction Prompt Challenge Voting - Page 3 - The Gang of ...https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thegangoffive1/fanfiction-prompt-challenge-voting-t...I wonder how yu guys find a time to write both main and special prompts so both stories are wonderful written. :O

Wizard of Waverly Place Fanfiction | Writing Keeperhttps://writingkeeper.wordpress.com/tag/wizard-of-waverly-place-fanfictionNov 02, 2012 ï¿½ Posts about Wizard of Waverly Place Fanfiction written by writingkeeper. A Little Something About This Blog ... Her voice wasn�t so menacing but it still held a negative feel to it. Theresa looked confused. ... I wonder, how are they able to hold onto a love so strong that I was shaken by it? When I approached the pair the first time and ...

Charmed: The Next Generation | Chawk1993's Fanfiction Wiki ...https://chawk1993sfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Charmed:_The_Next_GenerationCharmed: The Next Generation is a fanfiction story based in the world of Charmed, the television series that ran from 1998-2006 and continues to run through a comic series. This fanfiction story tells the story of the Charmed Ones' children and their adventures through the years as they...

Why isn't Fanfiction.net working? | Yahoo Answershttps://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120209225743AArDz6cFeb 09, 2012 ï¿½ Why isn't Fanfiction.net working? Is fanfiction.net not working for you? I can't get the website to work! ... since I haven't been doing many log-in things on FanFiction lately, but it's bugging the crap out of me! Especially since I want to review this one story that's having a contest, which involves the test of time. ... For a second, I ...Status: ResolvedAnswers: 24

Escape by DJ88 on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/dj88/art/Escape-194961436But in my fanart/fanfiction, I never uploaded a father for Nala and Mheetu. Also Mheetu was a deleted character for the film, so he doesn't really exist anymore in the actual cannon. ALSO Also, they never stated from the first film any male character to be Nala's father.

Fanfiction Archive - The Wolf's Den - LiveJournalhttps://kavikalphawolf.livejournal.com/985.htmlThe only thing he knew for sure was that Shou was the only person capable of making him feel like this and had been the only one in his life to ever achieve it. ... This is the best fanfiction I think I've ever written. Lol. Darkness and Light Title ... XD This is also my last request for a couple days. I shall re-open them soon, though, so I ...

Reviews: The Night King | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12458046He was everything but prey so everynight for a volatile and a night king was a small bit of hope that the sunking (our immortal version of crane) would never come of his tower that the Ultimate Survivor wouldnt come out and lash vengeance out against anything undead in his path... he will and always will be the vengeance of harran against the ...

Reviews: The Secret Fairy | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/1228555812/23/2016 c1 ligatto Interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. You can make naruto to be a king of magic, to be able to use the power of the destruction of high school dxd and a dragon slayer of 3 generation (a lacrimas fire dragon (purgatoeio) and earth or lava) Dragonification for a few years and is why he left because he was turning into a dragon and able to dominate his new ...

TMoOD fanfictionhttps://tmoodff043.blogspot.comFor a few minutes, the only sound was the radio playing softly in the kitchen. The sun was fading fast, and other than the low fire in the grate, the house was getting dark. Livy's hand was splayed across her tummy, and Ray laced his fingers with hers, comforted by the baby's movements.

Are you going to listen ( remastered), chapter 1 - KPOP ...www.kpopfanfiction.com/Story/58104/Are-you-going-to-listen-remastered/1Some people say that a boy and a girl cant be friends for a long time but look at me and sehun. The club was full of half naeked women and men dancing and hoping around. I really wasn't the type to like this , but i was with my bestfriend. Sehun walked up to me with a cup of wine in his �

It Should be Fine Probably? Maybe? Chapter 1, a pok�mon ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12592501/1/It-should-be-fine-Probably-MaybeFollow/Fav It Should be Fine Probably? Maybe? By: Daaazer. ... That means all four are running at the same time. I'm a bit crazy so why. I've had this story idea sitting for about a god month and it satisfies me greatly to see that it might come to fruition. Anyway, an Ash x Cynthia fanfic because I like the paring and it is ...

The Fanfic Skeptic: Categorizing Fanfictionhttps://thefanficskeptic.blogspot.com/2012/08/categorizing-fanfiction.htmlAug 02, 2012 ï¿½ TV Tropes points out that this is one of the easiest types of fanfics to write, but one of the hardest to write well. Crack fics can result in a lot of stories that are really stupid, but the good ones are the ones that take the concept of dialing ridiculousness up to 11, and turning it into an art form.Author: Marcus Absent

Adopted Chapter 2: Swords, Puppets, and ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12475708/2/AdoptedOne day, a random man tried to stab Yahiko. It was one of Hanzo's 'buddies' aka slaves. ... First, Kisame had Naruto swing the sword around in a circle for a half hour to improve his arm strength. ... win." The water clone swung the fake Samehada at Naruto, who managed to duck just in time. He tried to stab the clone, but it blocked and kicked ...

Ao3-- all of it-- was nominated for a Hugo Award : FanFictionhttps://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/b8lk3i/ao3_all_of_it_was_nominated_for_a...AO3, FFN and Wattpad are the top 3 sites. Want to link a fic in a comment? Use link ... author self-insert Modern Girl In Thedas villain body-swap fanfiction would've gotten nominated for a Hugo award. Also, Hogwarts having sex with the Giant Squid got nominated too. ... So I guess my fic about Rocket and a coyote dating is now a hugo nominee? ...Top responsesSo now I'm a Hugo-nominated author? I blame the puppies.111 votesAwesome! I feel so legit now. Possibly even too legit to quit. :D67 votesCongratulations to my fellow nominees. Please tell me about your nominated works. I, for one, have a Hugo nomination for writing about Sherlock Holmes � read more122 votesWow, that's amazing! I... did not expect that. Congrats to everyone who helped staffed the site and everyone of us who contributed to it too!39 votesI guess this means we can all put that on our resumes, now, right? Right under Time's 2006 Person of the Year.37 votes�Hugo-nominated author�. That has a nice ring to it.35 votesSee all

How do I handle putting smut in a long, otherwise-non-smut ...https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/9uvddr/how_do_i_handle_putting_smut_in_a_longYou want the scenes for a reason right, they serve a purpose in the story? ... I've had a few situations in my fic where there could be a sex scene (in fact, I even wrote one), but it was just really out of place in the story. I would have been majorly blindsided if I had been reading that fic and then Suddenly Smut (TM). ... and a lot of the ...

Reviews: Do You Love Me? | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/11442422Especially since you can pull it off. I'm so happy that IA can live with Rin for a while. She and Kai definitely have to get away from the screwy stepfather. I'm looking forward to Rin repaying IA and a month from now ;) XD I'm especially looking forward to when IA tells Rin about her stepfather or when Rin finds out if she does.

Reviews: Saimin no Jutsu | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/7991819- People don't care about Iruka-Shino or Sasuke in a Naruto harem fics since that's why we specifically search Naruto alone in the filters plus this is one of those " what if " stories not a " alternate universe" so the scene between Karin and Sasuke was totally would never touch her.

hero of my own storyhttps://purpleyellowpinkhereiswhatithink.tumblr.comWell boy oh boy do I have the solution for you! Fanfiction art! Fanfiction art, at least to me, is a big way to show you care. Writers put time and effort into their pieces and you have given back something that also has time and effort put into it. Seeing that kind of support can really encourage a fanfiction writer!

A Warning About DesDraws, A Corrupt Group Leader by ...https://www.deviantart.com/pyroanime2k16/art/A-Warning-About-DesDraws-A-Corrupt-Group...Apr 01, 2019 ï¿½ These are the links: ... Please remember that a WARNING and INFORMATION deviation ONLY. ... I know some of you guys aren't aware of this, but it is not okay to write any fanfiction where someone is a rapist, is being raped, or anything like that. Rape is a very very very sensitive topic, and it is never okay to write a fanfiction about ...

Unexpected Chapter 2: Luxury, a mulan fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12275790/2/UnexpectedBut I would love him to bits because he was yours! Ours! The little person who is created and weaved with our passion - become the embodiment of our love. Shang looked at her, eyes wringing with sadness. He knew his wife could be annoyingly stubborn sometimes, but it was one of �

Where The Heart Is Chapter 11, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/12440422/11/Where-The-Heart-IsThis is my life, a series rainy days. And for me, when it rains it pours." ... At first I thought it was the roar in my head from my anger but then I heard it again. I tilted my head towards the sound. "Charlotte! No! ... I didn't know how things would work out and that child deserved only positive thinking from at least one of �

Reviews: Reverse | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12215952Don't remind me of the any those anime shows that has a reverse harem with the heroine as a submissive weakling. I'm sorry if I offended anyone about this, but it's true. But going back to the main topic after rambling on about the other subject, another �

Reviews: The Future That Never Was | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12520332A great fighter is not someone who is the best in everything, rather, it is someone who recognizes his strength and weakness. Reinforce the strength but try to strengthen your weakness, that is what they say. I really like Kuina here :). Seems like some events had changed when the past was altered.

Wattpad is just fanfiction and chicklit now : bookshttps://www.reddit.com/r/books/comments/72wer5/wattpad_is_just_fanfiction_and_chicklit_nowLast time i used the platform was like 2 years ago, and i remember that fanfiction was the main plate, there were a few hidden gems, but the books i was reading are now gone, then i quickly realised how fanfiction (not the best) was taking over Wattpad, didn't found any good stories after that, i'm glad i left.

Itachi, Is That A Baby? Chapter 27: Feasts ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/11634921/27/Itachi-Is-That-A-BabyChapter 27: Feasts, Fights, and Stone Cold Pussy "And so," began Dumbledore from his spot at the high table. He was wearing a blond fright-wig under a precariously perched NASCAR trucker-cap, blue eyeliner, a three-piece suit of neon orange and lemon yellow checks, a snot-green tie, curved white slippers so long the tips poked out from the table cloth on the other side, and a Groucho mask, "we ...

Days Like This Chapter 2, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/6220974/2/Days-Like-ThisDays Like This. Chapter 2. BPOV. I'd never been so weepy in my life. It was frustrating as hell. I'd screamed at the poor doctor first thing, I'd actually wept trying to use the bathroom and the nurse had to come get me back to bed and every time I held Juliet, tears would stream down my cheeks.

Why do people hate fanfiction? - The Escapistwww.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.155094-Why-do-people-hate-fanfiction?page=2Nov 15, 2009 ï¿½ Why do people hate fanfiction? ... Probably the only good fan fiction I have seen was the Aliens: Earth Hive trilogy, but that story was actually intended to be Alien 3, but Fox would never give ...

Vessels - Chapter 1 - aphkrasia - Avatar (2009) [Archive ...https://archiveofourown.org/works/13504143/chapters/30970554In the first few years of the project they used to do continuous sync, transmitting each firing neuron to the avatar as it occurred. But the farther you got out, the more static you encountered. It would start off as small tics, in the hands and face, and if you were stupid enough to �[PDF]By submitting fanfiction to NovaWrimo, all authors fully ...https://d5u0rv9n5kjyc.cloudfront.net/media/filer_public/fb/eb/fbebaaf4-061b-49b1-976e...accessible to a broader range of participants in lieu of a 5,000 to 7,500 word count for ... reason everyone hit by this exploit was one of the largest or most influential groups in the world. Due to the size of the targets, this hack gained global attention and despite ... and an obnoxious yellow scarf that told me he was the one I was here to ...

Fanfiction Michi Digimon Adventure �The new enemy 2�https://michi-tamitxm.tumblr.com/post/163217448811/fanfiction-michi-digimon-adventure...Well here eme-Said with a sinister smile and a look full of joy as he said it very naturally Piedmon: What nonsense do you say? Daichi: It�s good that when I got away the first time, I knew Dracmon, so I could not have done this, Dracmon? "He said with a huge smile as he gave a few touches to the tip of the dagger that continued levitating

Hey guyysss - fantasticnewtimagines.tumblr.comhttps://fantasticnewtimagines.tumblr.com/page/10What was the first fanfiction you ever read? What made you start writing fanfiction? Favorite pairing? ... Maybe Newt is married to a Muggle and they have a child together. And one night, Newt has a nightmare of his wife and child getting harmed by Grindelwald? ... Clutching his case tightly in his hand, Newt strolls down the street towards ...

Sisters by dishwasher1910 on DeviantArthttps://www.deviantart.com/dishwasher1910/art/Sisters-783801405Jun 23, 2019 ï¿½ You were the first of your kind... I'll make sure you are the last. Reply. ava-tobiax Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2019. Really like the effect over Darkness there. Reply. ... If a typical fanfiction, Jaune would be sent to defeat them and have them in his harem XD. Reply.

The End Chapter 2, a criminal minds fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/13125137/2/The-EndWould include Season 14 team and some previous team members including Hotch and Morgan. This is my first fanfiction so please review. ... We didn't profile that there are bombs in his home! What did we miss? ... Just breathe. It's gonna be ok, just breathe." "Where are the others, Spence? Have you found them?" "No, you are the first one I see ...

Where We Belong Chapter 4, a harry potter fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7915649/4/Where-We-Belong"They are the same plant sir, and also go by the name of aconite." "Five points to Slytherin. Why aren't the rest of you writing that down?" There was a flurry of quills and parchment, as everyone scrambled to write what had been said. Then they were set to make a simple potion to cure boils, while Snape swished around the Gryffindors ...

What things do I have to keep in mind when I'm writing a ...https://www.quora.com/What-things-do-I-have-to-keep-in-mind-when-Im-writing-a-Harry...Oho! Like �the-boy-who-lived� meets �the-other-person-who-lived�? That would be marvelous. Writing an HP fiction is a very risky work. (Experience talks). People will pick the last nit that you never imagined. They will dig deep into the timelines...

Reviews: The Savior of Louds | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/12380857/0/3"That's what happens when a Christian prays for a sinner." "Oh...Well, how?" "I don't know. God and Jesus are the only ones who know how. ... You especially didn't like it that the Devil had a child tight in his grip.- ... Hey a good story and the first religious fanfic I've ever seen I dig it �

Reviews: A Kiss Can Save The World | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/4357909/0/1112/2/2017 c3 4 djextinct13 I love this story it's amazing I just know how I feel about the Dumbledore bashing yet I mean I only read the first and half of the second book so I don't know if something happened but Im still gonna read I have no probs with Weasly bashing all except Fred George and Arthur the rest rain hell upon them I just still having to decide how I feel about the other bashing ...

How to find a fanfic that I can't remember the title ...https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-find-a-fanfic-that-I-cant-remember-the-title-website-ofUsually, sites like Tumblr have users who have posts dedicated to fic recs where loads of fanfiction titles are listed, and if it�s there, you�ve found what you�re looking for. If it isn�t in any of the fic libraries you�ve seen, majority of blogs...

Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How Chapter 6, a fire ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13178421/6/Who-What-Where-When-Why-and-HowFanFiction | unleash ... Fortunately, she never got into anything that she could not get out of, but that sort of behavior was inexcusable for a soldier and a Shepherd. He could understand how she had become accustomed to acting alone and her desire to maintain the timeline's continuity, but she had to learn to work together with the Shepherds ...

Not a Pet Chapter 6, a twilight fanfic | FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/5066803/6/Not-a-PetA/N: The characters and situation in this story do not belong to me, they are the property of Stephanie Meyer. I'm just tweaking with the details because it kept me up at night. Thanks for the reviews, I thought I was done but I wanted to explore something a bit darker that Meyer hints at in the book. I had forced Edward to go hunting.

Hunger Games Communities | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/communities/book/Hunger-Games/0/3/7Tired of all the same plot lines? So am i. So here are the ones that are original ideas using the world of the Hunger Games created by Suzanne Collins. ... This is just a community where readers can find great Hunger Games fanfiction. You can suggest new stories to be added via PM. ... Ever gotten a sudden craving for a good HG High School fic ...

Is it legal to write a novel about, for example, Dr. House ...https://www.quora.com/Is-it-legal-to-write-a-novel-about-for-example-Dr-House-M-D...Well, a gray area. You are talking about fanfiction. Fanfiction has it's own challenge and shortcuts and can be a great exercise and a great cheat all depending on how you look at it. You can write it but it will never be published. You ca...

Website LIKE fanfiction in the way that people write their ...https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080719211642AAsf3gUJul 19, 2008 ï¿½ Website LIKE fanfiction in the way that people write their own stories? Can anyone tell me some websites that are like fanfiction in the way that people write their own stories. its okay if its off of other books, but it doesnt have to be.Status: ResolvedAnswers: 33

This is going to be little imagines with the band Why Don ...https://www.pinterest.com/pin/390687336415511173This is going to be little imagines with the band Why Don't We and li� #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad ... These people probably are the missing piece to the rest of the world. Daniel is 19 and I'm 12 so sadly, our relationship would be illegal. ... Fake Text Message is a tool to create a Fake Text Conversation and a Fake ...

Wattpad's unlikely literary revolution | The Daily Dothttps://www.dailydot.com/business/wattpad-unlikely-literary-revolutionFrom fanfiction to One Direction, here are the five things Wattpad has that make it unlike any other online publisher. ... but it includes a listing of the author�s dream cast and a YouTube ...

About X-men Supremexmen-supreme.com/about.phpIt started as a simple outline and for a time it was just another fanfiction project. But it has quickly turned into something so much more. I hope to really make something of this series and look forward to it being my crowning achievement both as a writer and a passionate X-men fan.

Pray for KyoAni - running-on-spite-and-fanfiction.tumblr.comhttps://running-on-spite-and-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/181381056074/rwby-remarks... the fourth sympathy post from me in two months. I absolutely adore Violet Evergarden, and recently watched Liz and the Blue Bird. The idea that someone would deliberately cause such a tragedy at a place where beautiful stories are brought to life, to destroy a �

Guess Who's Back! � fuzzielogic: This is so sweet This man ...https://newmooneyfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/179426070486/fuzzielogic-this-is-so-sweet...fuzzielogic: �This is so sweet � This man has it all: Good looks, charm, a sense of humor, and he is amazing with kids. These are the traits required for a suitable partner, and I will not accept...

Fanfiction Friday � silvertongue bookshttps://silvertonguebooks.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/fanfiction-fridayMar 17, 2017 ï¿½ Today's pairing will be Merthur (Merlin and Arthur) from the TV series Merlin. This is a pairing that I've been reading a lot of recently, and I really love it. If slash is not your cup of tea, check out last week's post, which features a straight pair. As usual, summaries featured are the summaries given by the authors.�

Do I still have to report this? - Plagiarism - AFF ...www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/33145-do-i-still-have-to-report-thisPictures will now only be allowed to be uploaded to the Art Room section of the forum, which can only be accessed by Members. Any pictures that are uploaded to other forums will be deleted.

Ravenna's FanFiction � Why?https://ravennawritesfanfiction.tumblr.com/post/174805801246/whyBucky doesn�t even know it all. You are the villain of this story to them. Tony spent months redoing the security for the Avengers Compound. He believes that you told HYDRA everything you had seen. You hadn�t said a word. You had been happy living with them for the first �

The Fan Fiction Garden | For all things Fan Fiction!https://thefanfictiongarden.wordpress.comWell, it�s been a while! Sorry I didn�t post the usual Friday Fan Fictions :(! I was on vacation. Anyway, moving on, I did an interview with royalcourt67, and I�d really like to share it with you guys!Royalcourt67 is the author of three fics, Make Me Smile, The Jacket, and What Love Means, all for the PJO fandom.

Eater of Dreams (Sacred Guardian, #2) by J.A. Jakenhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34613470-eater-of-dreamsBe the first to start one � ... She got her start in the profession writing slash fanfiction, where she has published numerous stories under the pen-name Rushlight. Over the years she has written erotic short stories and novels in genres ranging from science fiction/fantasy to gothic horror to �4.3/5(2)

The End Is Just The Beginning Of Something ... - FanFictionhttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/10001826/1/The-End-Is-Just-The-Beginning-Of-Something-NewFollow/Fav The End Is Just The Beginning Of Something New. By: worldtravellingfly. ... This is just a short little scene that has been circling in my head. It's not related to Petal, but it wanted to get out. ... If there is ever a time you need help or just somebody who is willing to listen without immediate judgement, please feel free to ...

Those Who Are Heartless Chapter 5, a rizzoli & isles ...https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12117878/5/Those-Who-Are-HeartlessHey guys! Sorry a bit shorter than usual, but it seemed to fit like that. Anyways, I want to thank you for all the wonderful feedback I have been getting, especially from those couple of people who have been reviewing on every chapter since I began writing this.

Reviews: December 27th | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/5106311FanFiction. Just In. Community. Forum. ... 7/8/2014 c1 19 RandomNumbers523156 That was an interesting fic, usually it's Rin who is the more mature, but it was interesting to see Len as the more thoughtful. 7/6/2012 c1 2 DJdarkmoon ... Aww, so cute. I liked how, throughout the one-shot, it �

Reviews: The Kaiju among Devils | FanFictionhttps://m.fanfiction.net/r/13302786Raynare and Kala aren't evil but it just wouldn't work unless you find a way. ... 6/3 c1 34 3headed-dragon How about Mothra, she's widely known as the Queen of the Monsters without ever actually being in a relationship with Godzilla. You can give her a human form much like Ryan and then as they grow closer he'll grow to be King and she'll be ...

How Not to Write a Fanfiction Chapter 10, an essay fiction ...https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3104555/10/How-Not-to-Write-a-FanfictionFollow/Fav How Not to Write a Fanfiction. By: shivadf125. A humorous misstep-by-misstep guide on how not to handle things in your fanfiction. If you're a beginning fanfiction writer, for you! Even advanced fanfic writers fall prey to these mistakes (I've made a few of them). ... it hit it with its tail but it blocked its attack. But its ...




Home
Previous    1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    Next    10    

... Last

BlackAdder1